时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Stand back, shocking at 360. | 让开 准备360焦电击 |
[00:03] | – Clear! – You’re killing him! | -开始 -你害死他了 |
[00:05] | Previously on Chicago Fire… | 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾 |
[00:07] | My mom is up for parole, | 我母亲要申请假释 |
[00:09] | And I’m trying to help her get out. | 我在想办法帮她 |
[00:10] | I just didn’t want you to think I was blowing you off. | 只是不想让你认为我是在推搪你之类的 |
[00:14] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[00:15] | I’m not gonna tell anybody at work. | 我不会告诉同事的 |
[00:16] | This is our thing. Nobody else’s. | 这是我们之间的事 和别人无关 |
[00:18] | You don’t get to come back, | 你不能在结婚怀孕之后 |
[00:20] | married and pregnant, saying that you miss me. | 再回来告诉我说你想我 |
[00:23] | You walked away. | 是你抛弃了我 |
[00:28] | – Did you start that fire? – I didn’t do anything wrong. | -是你点的火吗 -我没做错任何事 |
[00:32] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:33] | What are you doing with Ernie? | 你要把欧尼怎么样 |
[00:34] | I said, what are you doing with that kid? | 我说 你把这孩子怎样了 |
[00:36] | I’ve never seen anyone | 我从没见过谁在这种手术后 |
[00:38] | return to full duty after this surgery. | 继续回去做全职工作的 |
[00:40] | Renee, she’s transferring to madrid for her job | 蕾妮 她要调去马德里工作 |
[00:42] | and found a great rehab unit. | 在那找到了一家很好的复健中心 |
[00:44] | – How long you staying? – I’m moving there. | -要在那呆多久 -我要搬过去 |
[00:57] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不要了 |
[00:59] | – Come on. – No! | -来吧 -不要 |
[01:04] | Do you mind taking our picture? | 能帮我们照个像吗 |
[01:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:11] | Apartment fire. Ten-car pile up. | 那是消防局 那里发生过十车连环相撞 |
[01:14] | – Hand caught in a machine. – Okay, all right. | -那里有人的手卡在机器里 -好了 |
[01:15] | In Madrid, it is going to be, | 在马德里 应该是这样 |
[01:18] | um, tapas, tapas, dance club, | 餐馆 餐馆 舞厅 |
[01:22] | and, um, Catholic church. | 和天主大教堂 |
[01:24] | You think I can dance? | 你觉得我会跳舞吗 |
[01:25] | Well, I can dance and you can just watch. | 我会跳舞 你在边上看着就好 |
[01:28] | That, I can do. | 那我可以做到 |
[01:32] | – I’ve never done that before. – Oh, yeah? | -我从没做过这种事 -真的吗 |
[01:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:35] | Well, then I guess this is gonna be the first | 我想你会有很多的 |
[01:36] | – of many new things then, huh? – Yeah. | -新的第一次 -是啊 |
[01:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[01:48] | I met this doctor. | 我咨询了一个医生 |
[01:50] | – A doctor? – Not like that. | -什么医生 -不是你想的那样 |
[01:52] | I just, um… | 我只是 |
[01:55] | Well, I put out some feelers to my medical contacts and, | 我动用了一些医疗领域的关系 |
[01:59] | it turns out that the chief of orthopedics | 结果发现河滨森林医院的 |
[02:02] | over at River Forest Hospital | 矫形科的主任 |
[02:03] | is pioneering some kind of experimental spinal surgery, | 是实验性脊柱手术的先驱 |
[02:08] | And he wants to meet you. | 并且他愿意见你 |
[02:12] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[02:16] | You know what? Maybe this will help you | 你知道吗 也许这能帮你 |
[02:17] | get to Madrid even sooner. | 更早的去到马德里 |
[02:25] | Chief Boden. | 我是博登队长 |
[02:28] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[02:30] | – Ernie. – Yeah. | -欧尼吗 -是的 |
[02:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[02:36] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:39] | No. | 不好 |
[02:43] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[02:45] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[02:50] | Ernie. | 欧尼 |
[02:52] | Ernie. | 欧尼 |
[02:56] | Ernie. | 欧尼 |
[03:15] | Hardware store. Not good. | 五金店 情况很糟 |
[03:18] | Cruz, Mills, vent the roof. | 克鲁兹和米尔斯 去屋顶通风 |
[03:21] | Hardware store’s got propane tanks, accelerants. | 五金店有丙烷罐和催化剂 |
[03:28] | Go, go, go! | 快去 |
[03:32] | Dispatch 35, battalion 25’s on scene. | 35调度台 25大队已到现场 |
[03:35] | Copy that, 25. | 收到 25大队 |
[03:38] | Got one down. | 地上有个人 |
[03:40] | Herrmann, take his legs. | 赫尔曼 抬着他的腿 |
[03:54] | – No pulse. – Not breathing. | -没有脉搏 -没有呼吸 |
[03:57] | Fire’s out, chief. | 队长 火扑灭了 |
[03:59] | Looks like another dumpster fire. | 看起来又是因为垃圾箱着火 |
[04:25] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:27] | Door’s jam. | 门卡住了 |
[04:28] | I told chief we needed to grease this puppy | 我跟队长说过得在变天前 |
[04:30] | – before the weather turned. – And what, he ignored you? | -在这涂润滑油 -然后呢 他不理你 |
[04:33] | No, he told me to do it, but I forgot. | 不 他让我去做 我却忘记了 |
[04:36] | I’ve been preoccupied. | 我要处理的事太多了 |
[04:37] | Weren’t you and Cindy using protection? | 你和辛迪没用保护措施吗 |
[04:39] | We’ve got four kids, Mouch. | 我们有四个孩子了 穆奇 |
[04:41] | I was counting on my sperm being too tired to make the swim. | 我以为我的小蝌蚪们已经没动力了啊 |
[04:44] | Well, I’m gonna head inside | 我进去看看 |
[04:45] | and check the levels on the hot chocolate. | 热巧克力煮成怎样了 |
[04:47] | Yeah, I’m gonna provide back-up. | 我去帮忙 |
[04:54] | You know, my grandmother had this garage door | 跟你说 我祖母的车库门 |
[04:56] | that was always stuck 2 feet off the ground. | 总卡在离地两尺高的地方 |
[04:58] | So one time I tell my brother Nick, | 有一次我跟我弟尼克说 |
[05:00] | I say, “Go inside and grab some butter.” | 溜进去拿点黄油 |
[05:02] | – What? – We got a rule. | -啥 -我们有条规定 |
[05:04] | You tell a story that we’ve all heard a million times, | 如果你的故事我们听了无数遍 |
[05:06] | we raise our hand, you gotta shut up, no questions asked. | 大家一举手 你就得闭嘴 不得反对 |
[05:09] | That’s actually impolite and insulting. | 真是不礼貌不尊重人 |
[05:11] | Like that’s on us. | 说得像是我们错一样 |
[05:12] | I haven’t heard the story. | 我没听过这故事 |
[05:13] | Mills, let’s go. | 米尔斯 走了 |
[05:15] | Where are you guys going? | 你们要去哪 |
[05:16] | Oh, I asked Cruz to give me driving lessons. | 我让克鲁兹教我开车 |
[05:18] | I’m actually next in line to drive 81. | 其实轮到我开81号车 |
[05:20] | You know that. Lieutenant? | 你说呢 副队 |
[05:22] | Not now, Otis. | 别闹 奥蒂斯 |
[05:26] | Hey, I-I got this dog here, if anyone wants it. | 我这有条狗 谁要吗 |
[05:30] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[05:32] | Had a dog over at 80 when I was there. | 之前80号消防站就有只狗 |
[05:34] | Still have the teeth marks in my ankle to prove it. | 我脚踝上的牙印还在呢 |
[05:37] | My dad says he’s gonna throw it in the river | 我爸说如果我不丢了它 |
[05:39] | if I don’t get rid of it. | 就要扔它下河 |
[05:40] | I’ll take it, | 给我吧 |
[05:41] | or at least I can find a home for it or something. | 至少能给它找个狗窝 |
[05:45] | He likes bacon. | 它喜欢吃培根 |
[05:46] | Well, there’s that. | 我就知道 |
[05:49] | Does he have a name? | 它有名字吗 |
[05:54] | Aw, dad, can we keep it? | 老爸 我们能养它吗 |
[05:56] | Huh, can we? Can we? Can we? | 行嘛 行嘛 行嘛 |
[05:58] | Keep what? | 养啥 |
[05:59] | The dog. | 小狗 |
[06:03] | The kid’s dad was gonna drown it | 如果我们不收养他的话 |
[06:05] | – if we didn’t take him. – He can’t stay. | -那小孩的爸爸就要淹死它了 -不行 |
[06:10] | I got a call at 67 over at Morningside. | 我接到莫宁赛德67号云梯车电话 |
[06:13] | They need relief for the next two shifts. | 他们下两趟班需要替班 |
[06:15] | – I’ll do it. – What? | -我去吧 -什么 |
[06:17] | That’s the slowest house in the city. | 那是全市最不景气的消防站 |
[06:19] | I’ll do it. | 我去吧 |
[06:21] | Oh, what the hell? | 怎么会 |
[06:22] | You’ve got a medical furlough, Severide. | 你不是去医疗休假了吗 西弗莱德 |
[06:24] | That means you’re medically required to be out drinking. | 你可是有医生批准出去喝酒啊 |
[06:26] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[06:29] | This may be more than just a furlough. | 可能不仅是医疗休假 |
[06:34] | I’m moving to Spain with Renee. | 我准备跟蕾妮搬去西班牙 |
[06:44] | Between your history with us | 以你多年任职 |
[06:45] | and your father’s distinguished career, | 以及你父亲杰出的贡献 |
[06:48] | I can get you Arson Investigation. | 你可以进国际纵火调查协会 |
[06:50] | Or the academy. Your choice. | 或者研究院 随你选 |
[06:53] | I appreciate it, chief, I do. | 我很感激 队长 真的 |
[06:55] | But I’m leaving. | 不过我要离开了 |
[06:58] | Kelly… | 凯利… |
[07:01] | Just sleep on it. | 三思 |
[07:05] | I have. | 我考虑过了 |
[07:12] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:18] | You were right about Ernie. | 关于欧尼 你说对了 |
[07:20] | He called, said he was in trouble, | 他打电话求救 |
[07:22] | and then he hung up. | 然后就挂了 |
[07:23] | Right before we responded to another dumpster fire. | 之后我们就接到垃圾箱起火引起的火灾警报 |
[07:29] | I don’t know where to find him. | 我不知道如何找到他 |
[07:32] | You tried to help him, chief. | 你竭尽所能了 队长 |
[07:33] | – Did I? – You reached out to him. | -有吗 -你向他伸出援手 |
[07:35] | You invited him in. | 邀请他入内 |
[07:39] | Kelly, I saw him with this man… | 凯利 我看到他跟一个男人… |
[07:45] | Everything about it felt wrong. | 事情很不对 |
[07:46] | And you handed it over to the police. | 让警察接手吧 |
[07:48] | And what have they done, huh? Nothing. | 他们做什么了吗 没有 |
[08:02] | Hey, I must have misheard Capp, | 我肯定听错了卡普的话 |
[08:04] | because he said something about you going to Spain. | 他说你要去西班牙了 |
[08:08] | Yeah. I was gonna tell you this morning, | 没错 我本来想今早告诉你的 |
[08:09] | but…I missed you. | 但 没碰到你 |
[08:12] | How long have you known this? | 你做决定多久了 |
[08:15] | A day. Maybe two. | 一天 或许两天 |
[08:20] | Truck 81. Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[08:22] | 425 Lake Street. | 425号湖水路 |
[08:23] | Infant shooting. | 婴儿枪击案 |
[08:37] | My baby! | 我的宝宝 |
[08:38] | My baby’s been shot. | 我的宝宝被击中了 |
[08:51] | Baby! | 宝宝 |
[08:53] | You called the cops? | 你叫了警察 |
[08:54] | You’ve been shot, baby. | 你中枪了 宝宝 |
[08:56] | Put down that gun. | 把枪放下 |
[08:58] | Whoa, take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[09:00] | Shut up and stay away from me! | 闭嘴 离我远点 |
[09:09] | I’m not going back to jail. | 我不要回监狱去 |
[09:11] | We’re not the cops. | 我们不是警察 |
[09:12] | – This was self-defense. – Of course it was. | -这是正当防卫 -当然是 |
[09:14] | You stay where you are. | 站在那儿别动 |
[09:16] | Are you gonna shoot me for helping your mom? | 我是来帮你母亲的 你要射击吗 |
[09:18] | Fire department! | 消防队 |
[09:22] | Tell ’em to stop bangin’! | 让他们别敲了 |
[09:24] | Tell ’em to stop, or I’m gonna blow a hole | 让他们停下 不然我就 |
[09:25] | right through that door! | 朝着那扇门开枪了 |
[09:27] | Dawson? Shay? | 道森 夏伊 |
[09:29] | You can’t carry a taser. | 你不能带着电击枪的 |
[09:30] | Yeah, well, tell that to baby. | 是吗 你去跟那位宝宝告状吧 |
[09:36] | Baby here, uh, coldcocked his mom | 这位宝宝 打昏了他妈妈 |
[09:38] | and then tripped and bumped his head. | 然后跌倒撞到了头 |
[09:43] | Baby? | 宝宝 |
[09:52] | Where in code of conduct book does it say | 行为准则哪里写 |
[09:54] | you can’t carry a taser? | 不能带电击枪了 |
[09:56] | Page one. | 第一页 |
[09:57] | Oh, I should totally read that someday. | 我得抽个时间好好看看 |
[10:03] | Hey, Otis, remember to bring some reading materials | 奥蒂斯 去莫宁赛得的时候 |
[10:06] | with you to Morningside. | 记得带点书什么的 |
[10:08] | 10 bucks you sell more Morningside T-shirts | 赌十块 你卖给游客的莫宁赛得T恤 |
[10:10] | to tourists than you get calls. | 比你出火警的次数多 |
[10:13] | Wager denied. | 不跟你赌 |
[10:17] | Yo, Dawson, hold up. | 道森 等等 |
[10:21] | Yo, I’m sorry about before. | 之前真是不好意思 |
[10:24] | It’s just that on shift, it’s– | 因为在上班 |
[10:25] | Oh, stop it. It’s all right. | 别这么说 没关系的 |
[10:29] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[10:30] | You know that it drives me crazy. | 你知道那样让我很难受 |
[10:34] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[10:37] | Text me after you get some rest. | 休息好了给我发短信 |
[10:39] | Sounds good. | 好主意 |
[10:49] | Do you wanna get breakfast? | 你想去吃早饭吗 |
[10:52] | Yeah, sure, absolutely. | 当然 没问题 |
[11:08] | Wow, look at you. | 看看你 |
[11:10] | You look like you’re about to pop. | 看着快要生了啊 |
[11:11] | Yeah, a few more weeks. | 没错 只有几周了 |
[11:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:16] | I heard if you eat eggplant, | 据说只要吃茄子 |
[11:18] | the baby comes right out. | 孩子一下子就生出来了 |
[11:19] | I moved out. | 我搬出来了 |
[11:21] | What? | 什么 |
[11:23] | I told Daniel it wasn’t gonna work–ever. | 我告诉丹尼尔这样行不通 永远都不可能 |
[11:29] | And, I, uh… | 然后 我 |
[11:31] | I moved back in with my parents. | 我搬回去和父母住了 |
[11:35] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我明白 |
[11:36] | I mean, it’s exactly where I imagined my life at 30, | 这和我想象的30岁生活一模一样 |
[11:39] | back with Barb and Gene in my room, | 回家和巴伯还有基恩在一起 |
[11:41] | – with the No Doubt poster. – Right. | -还有无疑乐队的海报 -没错 |
[11:43] | And don’t forget pregnant. | 还有怀孕的事 |
[11:50] | Well, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[11:54] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[11:55] | That the way I live my life finally caught up with me. | 我是自作自受 自食其果 |
[11:58] | That’s not what I’m thinking. | 我没这么想 |
[11:59] | And you would be right. | 这是事实 |
[12:02] | Anyway, um, I just came back | 总而言之 我回来是想 |
[12:05] | ’cause I wanted to say thank you again. | 再跟你说声谢谢 |
[12:09] | I mean, you were a friend to me | 你把我当朋友 |
[12:10] | when I did not deserve one. | 尽管我不配 |
[12:17] | Forget Gene and Barb. Stay with me. | 别管什么基恩和巴伯了 跟我过 |
[12:19] | – N–that’s not why I came back. – No, end of discussion. | -我不是为了这个 -行了 就这样 |
[12:27] | And you don’t wanna get on the wrong side of my abuela. Trust me. | 千万别惹毛我奶奶 相信我 |
[12:30] | She’s got this look that she’ll throw you when she’s aggravated. | 她生气那表情就像要把你扔出去 |
[12:35] | That means tread lightly. | 这表情代表 别吵吵 |
[12:37] | Yeah, I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[12:45] | I’m gonna speak up for my mom at the hearing today. | 我今天要去听证会上为我妈辩护 |
[12:49] | And how does your sister feel? | 你姐姐怎么想的 |
[12:51] | Like I’m a traitor. | 觉得我是个叛徒 |
[12:54] | She’s spoken against my mom’s release every year, | 每年听证会上 她都发言反对释放 |
[12:57] | which is all the board needs to hear to deny parole. | 委员会仅凭她的言辞就可以驳回假释 |
[13:00] | Ugh. That’s a tough one. | 很难办啊 |
[13:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:11] | You want me to come with you today? | 要我陪你一块儿去吗 |
[13:15] | Ah, you never know how long these things are gonna go. | 这事不知道要拖多久 |
[13:18] | It could be a few hours before we even get inside. | 说不定在门口就要等上几小时 |
[13:23] | I’m coming. | 我要去 |
[13:31] | Chief, you have a call. | 队长 有你电话 |
[13:32] | It sounds urgent. | 好像很急 |
[13:34] | Okay, stand by. | 好了 稍等 |
[13:36] | Here he is. | 接进来了 |
[13:37] | This is Chief Boden. | 我是博登队长 |
[13:38] | I’m in trouble. | 我有麻烦了 |
[13:39] | Ernie, where are you? | 欧尼 你在哪儿 |
[13:43] | Uncle Ray makes me do it. | 雷叔叔逼我干的 |
[13:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:47] | Just tell me where you are. | 你在哪儿 告诉我 |
[13:50] | He’d kill me if he knew I called you. | 他要是知道我打你电话 会杀了我的 |
[13:53] | I will not let that happen. | 我不会让他这么干 |
[13:55] | Ernie, please, let me help you. | 欧尼 听话 让我帮你吧 |
[14:00] | Ernie. | 欧尼 |
[14:02] | Just tell me where you are. | 把你位置告诉我 |
[14:05] | In front of some store | 在一家店门前 |
[14:07] | on South Halsted and Marquette. | 南霍尔斯特德街和马凯特街交口 |
[14:09] | Okay. Don’t move. I am on my way. | 好 别走 我马上到 |
[14:32] | Ernie? | 欧尼 |
[14:34] | Ernie! | 欧尼 |
[14:41] | We take parts of bone and cartilage from one vertebra | 我们从一节脊椎中抽取部分骨和软骨 |
[14:46] | and fuse it onto the next. | 将其融进下一节脊椎 |
[14:48] | And then we inject your own platelets | 之后将你自己的血小板 |
[14:50] | into the area, which increases healing. | 注入其中 愈合得就更快 |
[14:53] | Recovery time could be four weeks | 恢复期可能仅需四周 |
[14:55] | instead of one year. | 用不了一年 |
[15:00] | How come I didn’t hear about this from my other surgeon? | 为什么我之前的医生没跟我提过这个方案 |
[15:03] | This isn’t covered by an H.M.O. | 这个不在卫生维护组织的担保范围内 |
[15:05] | It’s experimental. | 还在试验阶段 |
[15:06] | I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我不会骗你 |
[15:07] | There are real risks here, | 手术有不少风险 |
[15:09] | including partial paralysis. | 比如 局部瘫痪 |
[15:18] | – Partial paralysis? – I am so sorry. | -局部瘫痪 -非常抱歉 |
[15:22] | I, um…I guess I didn’t realize how risky it was. | 我没想到有这么大风险 |
[15:30] | If I’m gonna risk anything, | 跟你一起去马德里 |
[15:31] | I’ll risk it on you and me in Madrid. | 值得我为之去冒险 |
[15:38] | Is there anyone present who would like to speak | 是否有在场人员愿意发言 |
[15:40] | either on behalf of or in opposition to | 支持或者反对 |
[15:43] | Nancy Annalyn Casey’s request for parole? | 南茜·安娜琳·凯西的假释请求 |
[15:48] | Yes. | 我 |
[15:49] | My name is Matthew Casey. | 我叫马修·凯西 |
[15:52] | I’m Nancy’s son. I’d like to speak, please. | 我是南茜的儿子 我请求发言 |
[16:00] | In four years, you’ve never spoken before, Mr. Casey. | 过去四年 你从未发言 凯西先生 |
[16:03] | Why now? | 现在为什么发言 |
[16:04] | What’s changed? | 有什么变了吗 |
[16:08] | Well, uh, when I was seven, | 我七岁时 |
[16:10] | I, uh, I stole a baseball mitt from a sporting goods store. | 在一家运动品商店里偷了顶棒球帽 |
[16:15] | I got caught, and the owner wanted to call the cops, | 当场被抓 店主想要报警 |
[16:19] | teach me a lesson. | 给我个教训 |
[16:21] | But my mom came down there and, uh, | 但我妈妈赶过来 |
[16:24] | got him to agree to let me work off | 说服店主让我在那儿打工 |
[16:26] | the cost of the mitt by sweeping his floor. | 给他扫地 来抵棒球帽的钱 |
[16:29] | And when my sister crashed the family car, | 还有一次 姐姐撞坏了家里的车 |
[16:31] | my dad wanted to kick her out of the house. | 爸爸想把她逐出家门 |
[16:34] | But my mom talked to him, | 但是我妈和他谈了 |
[16:36] | worked it out where Christie could work off | 让克里斯蒂整理爸爸的办公室 |
[16:38] | the repairs by cleaning dad’s office. | 来补偿修车的费用 |
[16:43] | What I’m trying to say is that my mom understood punishment, | 我的意思是我妈知道惩罚 |
[16:46] | but she also understood forgiveness. | 但是也知道宽恕 |
[16:50] | She did a horrible thing | 她做了可怕的事情 |
[16:52] | that she regrets terribly, | 感到非常后悔 |
[16:54] | and she’s paid the price | 而且她也付出了代价 |
[16:56] | with 15 years of her life. | 失去了十五年的自由 |
[16:59] | But now it’s time for forgiveness, | 但现在是原谅她的时候了 |
[17:03] | from all of us. | 我们都该这么做 |
[17:07] | We lost both our father and our mother that day. | 那一天我们失去了父母双亲 |
[17:13] | So, uh… so what’s changed? | 那 您问我是什么变了 |
[17:19] | Well, I have. | 我变了 |
[17:23] | I forgive her now. | 我现在原谅她了 |
[17:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:32] | Thank you, Mr. Casey. | 谢谢你 凯西先生 |
[17:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:37] | Would anyone else like to speak, | 还有人要发言吗 |
[17:38] | either for or in opposition to | 无论是赞成还是反对 |
[17:40] | Ms. Casey’s possible parole? | 凯西夫人假释的可能性 |
[17:58] | All right, then, Ms. Casey. | 那好吧 凯西夫人 |
[18:03] | We’ll start with a simple question. | 我们从简单的问题开始 |
[18:06] | Do you feel remorse for your crime? | 你对自己犯下的罪行感到悔恨吗 |
[18:13] | Yes. I do. | 是的 我后悔 |
[18:17] | Yes. Yes, I do… | 是的 是的 我后悔 |
[18:22] | Every day. | 每天都是 |
[18:43] | Hey, there, Fellas. | 小伙子们 |
[18:44] | I’m Brian Zvonecek. | 我是布莱恩·兹沃内切克 |
[18:47] | I’m relieving here for the next couple shifts. | 接下来的几轮值勤由我来替班 |
[19:02] | I said hey. | 我叫你呢 |
[19:10] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干嘛 |
[19:13] | Oh, yeah? What am I doing? | 是吗 那我在干嘛 |
[19:21] | You’re not pissed at me because I didn’t tell you first. | 你气的不是因为我没有第一个告诉你 |
[19:23] | You’re pissed off because you don’t want me to go. | 你生气是因为你不希望我走 |
[19:30] | Clarice is moving in. She’s gonna need your key. | 克莱丽斯要搬进来了 她需要你的钥匙 |
[19:40] | This guy, | 这个人 |
[19:42] | he has a heart attack coming down the stairs. | 他下楼梯的时候心脏病发作 |
[19:45] | I mean, his heart stops and everything… | 我是说 他的心跳停止了 然后一切 |
[19:47] | – I think heard about that. – Yeah, yeah. | -我好像听过那个故事 -是的 |
[19:48] | And we had to put the paddles on him | 然后我们不得不把铁铲放在他身上 |
[19:50] | and he pops right back up, | 然后他又把脑袋抬起来了 |
[19:52] | Like, no big deal, you know? | 没什么大不了的 |
[19:53] | I mean, he completed training. | 他完成了训练 |
[19:55] | I think he’s over at 94. | 我觉得他在94号消防队的日子结束了 |
[19:56] | Gave him the nickname “Dead Frank.” | 我们给他取的绰号叫”死亡弗兰克” |
[20:00] | I know where I heard that story before. | 我知道之前在哪儿听过那个笑话 |
[20:02] | You’re the guy with the podcast. | 你是那个播客的主人 |
[20:05] | We love that podcast. | 我们都爱那个播客 |
[20:07] | Herrmann, right? | 赫尔曼 是吧 |
[20:11] | He put you up to this. | 他让你们这么做的 |
[20:12] | No, nobody did. | 不 没有人让我们这样 |
[20:18] | Truck 67, assist the invalid. | 67号云梯车 救助伤员 |
[20:20] | – Hey, Brian. – Yeah? | -布莱恩 -什么事 |
[20:21] | – Why don’t you drive? – Seriously? | -你来开车吧 -你说真的 |
[20:24] | Yeah, I’m getting tired of it. | 是的 我开厌了 |
[20:25] | Been looking for someone to take over. | 一直在找人接手呢 |
[20:36] | It’s weird without Otis here. | 奥蒂斯不在感觉怪怪的 |
[20:37] | Who am I supposed to jag? | 那我应该戏弄谁呢 |
[20:39] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[20:40] | And Severide’s gone too. | 西弗莱德也走了 |
[20:42] | I mean, he’s as cocky as they come, | 他就像来的时候一样自大 |
[20:44] | but if you were lying in the street, | 但要是你躺在大街上 |
[20:46] | he’d give you the shirt off his back. | 他会把衬衫脱下来给你 |
[20:47] | If you’re lying in the street, | 要是你躺在大街上 |
[20:49] | why do you need his shirt? | 还要他的衬衫干嘛 |
[20:50] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[20:51] | How many times I gotta tell you to stay out | 我跟你说过多少次了 叫你别碰 |
[20:53] | of the first watch crate, Mouch? | 早班人员的置物箱 穆奇 |
[20:55] | They tempt me with these marshmallows, Lieutenant. | 他们用棉花糖诱惑我 副队 |
[20:57] | What am I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[21:00] | Give me one. | 给我一个 |
[21:06] | – You hear anything? – Not yet. | -有消息了吗 -还没 |
[21:08] | It could be a couple days. | 可能还要几天 |
[21:10] | Fingers crossed. | 祝好运 |
[21:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:13] | Chief, maybe we should rethink the dog, eh? | 队长 我们也许该重新考虑下那只狗 |
[21:16] | Time 51 got one. | 我们该养只狗了 |
[21:18] | Plus, it would really piss off Mouch. | 而且 养狗绝对能让穆奇不爽 |
[21:19] | No way. | 想都别想 |
[21:23] | Peter Mills, where is that dog? | 彼得·米尔斯 狗在哪 |
[21:25] | Um, I found a home for it. | 我帮它找了个家 |
[21:29] | – You did? – Thank god. | -真的 -谢天谢地 |
[21:31] | Truck 81, ambo 61, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[21:33] | engine 51, 78 Racine, apartment fire. | 51号水罐车 拉辛街78号房屋火灾 |
[21:36] | That’s Ernie’s house. | 那是欧尼的家 |
[22:12] | Ernie? | 欧尼 |
[22:14] | – I’m going up. – Okay. | -我去楼上 -好 |
[22:16] | Spread out! | 散开 |
[22:19] | Ernie! | 欧尼 |
[22:22] | Ernie, call out! | 欧尼 大声喊 |
[22:26] | Ernie! | 欧尼 |
[22:36] | Ernie! | 欧尼 |
[22:38] | Ernie, call out. | 欧尼 大声喊 |
[22:41] | Ernie! Ernie! | 欧尼 欧尼 |
[22:48] | Ernie! | 欧尼 |
[22:56] | Ernie? Can you hear me? | 欧尼 能听见我说话吗 |
[22:59] | I’ll get you out of here. | 我会带你离开这儿的 |
[23:01] | Come on. Stay with me. | 加油 坚持住 |
[23:12] | I’m gonna get you out of here, Ernie. | 我会带你离开这儿的 欧尼 |
[23:23] | Okay, stay with me. Stay with me. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[23:35] | Shay. | 夏伊 |
[23:40] | Ernie. Ernie. | 欧尼 |
[25:33] | What is that? | 那是什么声音 |
[25:36] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[25:39] | Uh, I-I couldn’t find anyone to take her. | 我找不到人收留它 |
[25:41] | And I couldn’t bring her to my place. | 我也没法带它回家 |
[25:47] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[25:58] | Oh! Come here. | 过来 |
[26:08] | Hey. Do you wanna say hi to chief? | 你想和队长打个招呼吗 |
[26:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:26] | The parole board. | 是假释委员会 |
[26:27] | I know you like my nose. | 我知道你喜欢我的鼻子 |
[26:31] | Look at that. What’s that? | 看这儿 这是谁 |
[26:32] | Who’s that? | 这是谁呀 |
[26:36] | Ahh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[26:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:41] | What are we gonna call this mutt? | 我们给这小笨狗取什么名字 |
[26:44] | Pouch. | 旺发 |
[26:47] | Half pooch, half couch. | 旺财加沙发 |
[26:50] | Peter Mills, | 彼得·米尔斯 |
[26:52] | we’re gonna need some bacon. | 我们需要做些培根了 |
[26:53] | – Right. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[26:58] | And? | 结果如何 |
[27:00] | They granted her parole. | 他们同意假释 |
[27:03] | Hey, congratulations. | 恭喜你啊 |
[27:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:08] | Well, there is one condition. | 但是有个条件 |
[27:09] | She has to move into a stable household. | 她必须在稳定的家庭居住 |
[27:14] | Meaning with me. | 也就是要和我住一起 |
[29:07] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[29:12] | A little boy? | 孩子都不放过 |
[29:13] | A little boy? | 孩子都不放过 |
[29:17] | Step back! We got it. | 退后 我们来处理 |
[29:37] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[29:39] | These older houses are a tight squeeze. | 老旧消防站的车库很窄 |
[29:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:44] | You know, I come from a family of doctors. | 你知道吗 我出生在医学世家 |
[29:46] | But the first time I saw a firefighter | 但当我第一眼看到消防员 |
[29:47] | jump into a truck and roar off, | 跃进消防车 拉着警笛疾驰而去 |
[29:50] | Man, I knew I wasn’t going to medical school. | 我就确定自己不会去学医了 |
[29:53] | I wanted to drive a fire truck. | 我要去驾驶消防车 |
[29:55] | Your parents okay with that? | 你父母没有意见吗 |
[29:57] | Nope, but I am. | 当然有 但是我坚持 |
[29:59] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[30:01] | Hey, you know, this spot in our house | 我们消防站的这个空缺 |
[30:03] | is gonna be permanent. | 是永久性的 |
[30:05] | You should put in for a transfer. | 你该申请调职 |
[30:07] | – What, are you serious? – Hell, yeah. | -你说真的吗 -当然 |
[30:09] | I’ve laughed harder this week than the last two years. | 我这两年来就属这周最开心 |
[30:13] | You should see this place in the summertime. | 你该在夏天的时候来这里 |
[30:15] | Girls everywhere, | 到处都是女孩 |
[30:17] | all wanting a picture with Chicago’s finest. | 都争着和芝加哥最优秀的消防员合影 |
[30:20] | It’s the best house in the city. | 这里是本市最好的消防站 |
[30:27] | Public defender is saying battery, | 公设辩护律师声称是非法殴打 |
[30:29] | citing you personally and the department at large. | 单独传讯你还有整个部门 |
[30:32] | If they wanna have that discussion… | 要是他们想讨论那件事的话… |
[30:34] | You’re having it now. | 现在就在说那件事 |
[30:37] | I apprehended a suspect in an arson and murder case, | 我逮捕了一起纵火谋杀案的嫌疑人 |
[30:39] | a suspect with an A.P.B. out on him, | 之前对他发起了全境通告 |
[30:41] | who the C.P.D. did not have enough manpower. | 但没有足够的警力追捕他 |
[30:43] | Do you wanna go back and take the cop’s test? | 你想回去重考警察测试吗 |
[30:45] | Because it’s not too late. | 现在还不晚 |
[30:56] | – Ah, come on now, Wallace. – No, no, no. | -别这样 华莱士 -不 |
[30:58] | These are my bugles. | 把这些喇叭留下 |
[31:00] | I’m going on furlough. | 我暂时离职 |
[31:01] | When I get back, you can tell me | 等我回来 你们再告诉我 |
[31:04] | if I should put ’em back on again. | 要不要重新把它们戴上 |
[31:10] | Chief, I just wanna let you… | 队长 我想让你… |
[31:11] | Not now. | 现在不是时候 |
[31:23] | 芝加哥消防队 调职申请 | |
[31:37] | I’m a stupid ass. I know. | 我知道自己是个浑球 |
[31:39] | Yup. | 说对了 |
[31:44] | And I’m sorry. I should’ve… | 对不起 我应该… |
[31:48] | I should’ve camped outside your room | 我应该在你门外蹲点守候 |
[31:49] | to tell you first. | 先告诉你 |
[31:53] | You’re my best friend, Shay. | 你是我最好的朋友 夏伊 |
[32:00] | Next time… | 下一次… |
[32:05] | No next time, I swear. | 我发誓没有下次了 |
[32:08] | I’m glad you’re getting yourself healthy, | 虽然这意味着我得让你离开 |
[32:10] | even if it means I have to let you go. | 但我很高兴你愿意把伤治好 |
[32:15] | No one’s letting go. | 我们的情谊永不变 |
[32:21] | Come on, let’s go in. | 咱们进去吧 |
[32:22] | – I’m cold. – All right, yeah. | -好冷 -是挺冷的 |
[32:26] | Hey, you know, tasers are totally against the rules. | 你知道吗 电击枪完全违反规定 |
[32:28] | Yeah, I know that. It’s page one. | 我知道 在第一页嘛 |
[32:31] | All you. | 请进 |
[32:33] | Surprise! | 大惊喜哟 |
[32:38] | You… | 你们… |
[32:45] | I’m not sure what we’re gonna do without you. | 真不知道没了你该怎么办 |
[32:48] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[32:56] | Look, I promise you that I understand. | 我向你保证 我能理解 |
[32:59] | You know, this is just an opportunity | 这对我们来说 只是个 |
[33:00] | for us to be roommates. | 成为室友的机会 |
[33:02] | Nothing more… | 仅此而已… |
[33:12] | What was that? | 那是什么意思 |
[33:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:16] | I’ve always loved you. | 我一直都爱你 |
[33:19] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[33:34] | You sure you wanna do this, Peter Mills? | 你确定要这样吗 彼得·米尔斯 |
[33:36] | I’ve been waiting all day, baby. | 我早就等不及了 宝贝 |
[33:38] | Wanna sneak out of here? | 想溜走吗 |
[33:40] | Your place, ten minutes? | 十分钟后 去你家 |
[33:42] | You’re on. | 就这么定了 |
[33:54] | – Kick flips? – No, you. | -后空翻吗 -不 你来 |
[33:56] | No, you. | 不 你来 |
[34:00] | I’m telling you, guys, it wasn’t that bad. | 我告诉你们 没那么糟 |
[34:21] | Sorry. Have you seen Kelly? | 不好意思 你看到凯利了吗 |
[34:23] | Yeah, he’s over there. | 他就在那呢 |
[34:26] | Or, was. | 刚刚还在呢 |
[34:54] | So it’s 15 degrees, and there was | 当时零下九摄氏度 |
[34:55] | this homeless guy that used to hang around | 这个流浪汉过去经常在 |
[34:57] | in an alley behind the house. | 屋后的巷子里晃荡 |
[34:58] | And we find him, and he is frozen solid. | 我们找到他的时候 他都冻僵了 |
[35:01] | I mean, he’s a block of ice. | 简直成了一块冰 |
[35:03] | So I call the morgue and I say, “Listen. | 所以我就给太平间打电话说 |
[35:05] | We got a frozen dead guy, and you gotta | 我们发现有个人被冻死了 |
[35:07] | come and pick him up.” | 你们得过来把他接走 |
[35:08] | And they say, “Well, he can’t just be dead. | 他们就说 他不能就这么死了 |
[35:11] | He’s gotta be warm and dead before we’ll come and get him.” | 我们去接他之前 你们得让他暖和点 |
[35:14] | So we dragged the homeless guy across to the apparatus floor, | 我们就把他拽到消防车车库 |
[35:17] | and we wait for him to thaw out, | 等着他解冻 |
[35:18] | For about ten hours. | 将近十小时 |
[35:19] | Anyway, eventually he got warm enough | 最后就是 他回暖了 |
[35:21] | and dead enough to actually be dead, | 也死透了 符合死亡条件 |
[35:23] | so they came and got him. | 他们就来把他带走了 |
[35:25] | You still telling that one? | 你还在讲这个故事 |
[35:32] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 真是稀客 |
[35:34] | Guys, hey. | 伙计们 你们好 |
[35:35] | – How you doing? – Dad. | -你好吗 -老爸 |
[35:40] | – You want something to eat? – Oh, nah. | -想吃点东西吗 -不用 |
[35:42] | I’m good, thanks. | 我不饿 谢谢 |
[35:52] | I’m leaving the C.F.D. | 我要离开芝加哥消防局 |
[35:59] | What happens when you and this Renee | 当你和这个蕾妮 |
[36:01] | get tired of each other, | 受够了对方 |
[36:01] | and you find yourself in some godforsaken country | 然后你发现自己活在一个坑爹的国家 |
[36:04] | with nothing to show for it but a pension? | 除了退休金一无所有时 怎么办 |
[36:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:07] | This doesn’t look so bad. | 像你这样也不错啊 |
[36:10] | Trust me. | 听我一句 |
[36:11] | You’re worried about partial paralysis? | 你担心局部瘫痪吗 |
[36:13] | How about full paralysis? | 那全身瘫痪呢 |
[36:14] | ‘Cause that’s what this is. | 因为甘于平凡就等于全身瘫痪 |
[36:20] | There is no replacing rescue squad… | 救援队无可替代 |
[36:31] | But you already know that. | 看来你已经知道了 |
[36:35] | That’s why you came out here, | 因此你才来这里 |
[36:37] | so I could talk you out of going. | 为了让我劝你不要离开 |
[36:44] | Look. I know I wasn’t there for you | 听我说 我知道我没好好陪着你 |
[36:47] | like I could’ve been or should’ve been, | 我本来可以也应该陪着你的 |
[36:49] | and I’m three wives removed from your mother. | 除了你母亲之外 我还有三个老婆 |
[36:51] | And I’m in no position to give you advice. | 我没资格给你建议 |
[36:56] | But you’re scared, Kelly. | 但你很害怕 凯利 |
[36:59] | And you know why you’re scared? | 知道为什么会害怕吗 |
[37:01] | ‘Cause you’re not ready for this. | 因为你没准备好 |
[37:05] | Bennie, you ready? | 本尼 好了吗 |
[37:13] | She’s counting on me. I promised her. | 她还指望着我呢 我答应过她 |
[37:15] | She’ll get over it. | 她会明白的 |
[37:19] | Disappoint anyone– hell, disappoint everyone, | 宁可负任何人 哪怕负天下人 |
[37:23] | but don’t ever disappoint yourself. | 也不要负你自己 |
[37:30] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴能见你 |
[37:33] | You too, pop. | 我也是 老爸 |
[38:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[38:24] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[38:27] | I’m gonna get the surgery. | 我准备接受手术 |
[38:30] | Oh, Kelly, come on. | 凯利 别这样 |
[38:32] | It’s–it’s just not worth the risk. | 风险太大了 |
[38:34] | I mean, we’ll do it right. | 我们还有别的办法 |
[38:37] | You’ll come with me. | 你和我一起走 |
[38:38] | You’ll recuperate in Madr– | 你可以在马德里做复健… |
[38:45] | You wanna stay. | 你想留下 |
[39:01] | I should’ve known. | 我早该知道的 |
[39:05] | I was that close to not even telling you. | 我原本就不应该告诉你 |
[39:12] | And you would’ve come with me to Madrid. | 那样你就会和我一起去马德里 |
[39:15] | And…the sky would’ve been the limit for us. | 我们可以生活得无拘无束 |
[39:21] | What you did | 你为我做的事 |
[39:24] | might be the most important thing anyone’s ever done for me. | 是所有人中 对我最重要的 |
[39:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:41] | Well, uh… I guess now we’re even. | 我想 我们扯平了 |
[39:49] | Yeah. We’re even. | 是的 我们扯平了 |
[40:38] | Shonda. | 朗达 |
[40:40] | Wallace. | 华莱士 |
[40:43] | Can I please see Jimmy? | 我能见见吉米吗 |
[40:45] | No. | 不行 |
[40:46] | – He’s not your son. – The hell he ain’t. | -他不是你儿子 -不是才怪 |
[40:49] | I raised him from the time he was three. | 我从他三岁开始就抚养他 |
[40:52] | Never used the word “stepson.” | 从未用过”继子”一词 |
[40:54] | Not once. | 一次都没有 |
[40:59] | I need to see him. | 我得见他 |
[41:11] | Hey. Ralphie. | 拉斐尔 你好 |
[41:14] | How are you? I miss you, boy. | 你好吗 真想你 小子 |
[41:25] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[42:07] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[42:09] | Yeah. I’m ready. | 是的 我准备好了 |