Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Crowd control, before they kill that man. 控制人群 别让他们伤害他
[00:04] – Everybody back now! – We’re not going anywhere. -各位 退后 -绝对不让
[00:07] Back up, or I’ll knock you on your ass. 退后 不然我揍扁你
[00:09] Previously on “Chicago Fire” 《芝加哥烈焰》前情回顾
[00:10] – Do you talk to your sister? – It’s still hard for her. -你跟你姐谈过了吗 -她还是接受不了
[00:13] Look, I need to turn the page on this too. 我也需要重新开始
[00:15] Maybe you should’ve thought of that before you killed dad. 你杀老爸之前就应该想到这个
[00:17] Nothing excuses what she did. 什么都弥补不了她所做的
[00:20] I’m not asking you to forget. 我没要你忘记
[00:22] Would you think about coming out to visit me? 你会考虑来看看我吗
[00:24] Yes, I will come visit you when I can. 我有空一定会去看你的
[00:26] Flaco’s dead. 弗拉科死了
[00:28] Help me! Please! 救命 拜托
[00:30] We take this to the grave– just me and you. 这事我们死也不说 你知我知
[00:33] Um… I need help. 能帮我个忙吗
[00:35] I’m so damn proud of you, Kelly. 我真是太为你骄傲了 凯利
[00:37] Listen, uh, the Christmas party- 那个 上次圣诞派对
[00:39] There’s some stuff I’m dealing with, stuff I got to figure out. 有些事还在困扰我 要理理清楚
[00:41] I hope it works out, whatever it is. 不管是什么事 希望一切顺利
[01:19] Good morning. 早安
[01:20] Morning. Wow. What time is it? 早安 现在几点了
[01:23] Seven. 七点
[01:25] Ooh, what do we got going here? 做的什么
[01:27] Uh, just a little veggie scramble. 一点蔬菜炒蛋
[01:32] There’s the culprit. 罪魁祸首在这
[01:34] Did we kill this whole thing last night? 昨晚我们整瓶都喝了吗
[01:36] Yeah. Yeah, we did. 是的 都喝完了
[01:39] Wine… I don’t know why I do it. 酒啊 我怎么会这样
[01:41] Ugh. Every time. 每次都是
[01:44] Every– every time what? 每次都怎样
[01:46] I just get…drunk. 醉得不省人事
[01:55] You don’t have to worry. 你不用担心
[01:56] I’m not gonna tell anybody at work. 我不会告诉同事的
[02:00] Um, it’s not like I’m gonna be embarrassed. 我又不会觉得尴尬
[02:01] Hey, don’t explain. We’re on the same page. 不用解释 我们都一样
[02:05] This is our thing. Nobody else’s. 这是我们之间的事 和别人无关
[02:11] Enjoy your eggs, and I’ll see you at work, okay? 享用炒蛋吧 单位见 好吗
[02:16] Okay. 好的
[02:17] Hey, Peter. 彼得
[02:40] Hey. Yeah, I know, chief. 我懂你意思 队长
[02:42] It’s just that the classified ad. It runs today, and… 只是今天要登分类广告了 所以
[02:46] I just need to make back what I put into her. 我得把这车弄回原来的样子
[02:49] And I need my driveway. 你得把车道留出来
[02:50] Okay, yeah. I’ll finish up on the curb. 好的 我移到路边去弄
[03:00] It’s so damn cold. It just needs a little extra. 天太冷了 要热热车
[03:11] Could be worse. 不算太糟
[03:14] How? 这还不算吗
[03:27] Just a little fender bender, that’s all. 就是场小车祸 仅此而已
[03:30] No big deal. 没什么
[03:35] – How’s the noodle? – Hard as ever. -脑袋瓜还好吗 -坚挺着呢
[03:38] – That’s… – That’s what he said. -那是 -那是他的专用语
[03:41] Just a little something from us. 我们的一点心意
[03:43] Oh, my… you guys. 你们啊
[03:48] What is it? Oh. Ha ha! 这是什么
[03:50] Added protection. 额外防护
[03:53] Oh, I love it. 我喜欢
[03:54] – Welcome back. – Thanks, chief. -欢迎回来 -谢谢队长
[03:56] Thanks, guys. 谢谢大伙
[04:04] I’m gonna tell him… 我会告诉他的
[04:07] Today. 就今天
[04:09] Great. 很好
[04:25] – Hey. – Morning. -嗨 -早
[04:30] Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 61号救护车
[04:33] police assist, 4000 South Kildare and West 44th. 协助警方 南基代尔路4000号与西44街交叉口
[04:47] Abandoned truck. 一辆废弃卡车
[04:48] And there’s something funky inside. 里面有些奇怪的声响
[04:50] It’s padlocked shut. 被挂锁锁上了
[04:52] – Capp, grab the K-12. – Got it. -卡普 拿圆锯来 -好的
[04:55] – Texas? – Yeah. -德州牌照 -没错
[04:56] Came back stolen from a minivan in… 从圣安吉洛的一辆小货车上偷的
[04:59] San Angelo. Wherever the hell that is. 谁知道那是什么鬼地方
[05:04] Everyone quiet. 大家安静
[05:12] Someone in there? Call out. 有人在里面吗 喊出声来
[05:18] I didn’t hear that before. 我先前没听到声响
[05:34] Holy hell. 我去
[05:54] We have multiple victims 这里有多名受害者
[05:56] women, men, 男女都有
[05:59] maybe 15 of them. 大概有15个人
[06:00] They all look DOA, but we need to check vitals. 应该都已死亡 还需确认生命体征
[06:04] Damn it. 该死
[06:05] There are children. 还有孩子
[06:12] Hey, Dawson! 道森 快来
[06:23] I know this is scary, but if you come with me, 我懂这很可怕 但如果你跟我走
[06:25] we can help you. 我们可以帮助你
[06:30] Me llamo Gabriela. 我叫加布里埃拉
[06:32] Rosa. 我叫罗莎
[06:35] Toma. 拿着
[06:45] Dehydrated, borderline hypothermic. 脱水 临界性低体温
[06:47] Warmed her with blankets, hot packs, 用毯子和热敷袋为她升温
[06:49] and 200cc bolus of warm fluids. 静脉滴注200毫升温液体
[06:51] – No English. – Undocumented? -不会说英语 -非法移民吗
[06:53] Yeah, found her in the back of an abandoned smuggler’s truck. 在遗弃的偷渡货车车厢找到她
[06:55] – How old? – 16. -几岁了 -16
[06:57] Let’s make sure three is clear. 安排到三号诊间
[06:58] Prep warm saline, and heat up some blankets. 准备温盐水和热毯子
[07:00] And someone alert I.C.E. 通知移民海关执行署
[07:01] Wait, do we have to call Immigration right away? 等等 现在就得通知移民局吗
[07:03] – She’s been through enough. – Protocol. -她已经受了不少苦了 -这是规定
[07:06] No! No, no, no, no! 不要 别走 我不要
[07:11] Can–can we have a quick moment? 能…能否给我们点时间
[07:13] Quickly. 尽快
[07:23] – Okay? – Okay. -好吗 -好
[07:27] Okay. 放心
[07:52] You need something? 有事吗
[07:54] Nah, I’m all good. 没 没事
[07:59] Hey, no one’s heard from Cruz, huh? 都没有克鲁兹的消息吗
[08:46] Shouldn’t you be at work? 你不应该去上班吗
[08:50] I traded shifts. 换班了
[08:59] I registered for class today over at Truman. 我去杜鲁门大学进行了入学登记
[09:28] I’ll show it to you another time. 我下次再给你看
[09:33] How’d it go? 怎样了
[09:35] With… 什么怎样
[09:36] Boden. 和博登的谈话
[09:37] Yeah, n-no… 那个啊 没…
[09:38] – ‘Cause here’s the deal. – Yeah. -事情是这样的 -说
[09:39] On the last call, I ripped off that lock 上次出勤 我撬门锁
[09:41] like it was bolted on with paper clips. 跟喝水似的
[09:44] No pain, nothin’. 一点都不痛
[09:46] I moved back in because you said you talked to Boden. 我搬回去 是因为你说你会向博登坦白
[09:57] What’s going on? 怎么了
[10:00] Have you heard from that Rick character? 有没有个叫里克的人找你
[10:04] No. Who’s he? 没有 他是谁
[10:05] This lawyer who’s working with mom. 代理妈妈案子的律师
[10:09] He asked me about mom’s trial 他问我妈妈审理的事
[10:10] and specifically about the house key. 重点询问了家里钥匙归谁管
[10:14] Well, what? What about it? 怎么了 问这干嘛
[10:17] I don’t know where he was going with it 我不知道他到底想问什么
[10:18] because I told him that was… 因为我跟他说那…
[10:20] your business and to talk to you about it. 由你负责 必须要和你谈
[10:23] I’m just giving you the heads-up that this guy 只是想先跟你说一下
[10:25] might be trying to contact you, 他可能会联系你
[10:26] and it might be about the key. 询问钥匙的事情
[10:30] Okay. 好的
[10:32] I appreciate it. 谢谢你的提醒
[10:36] I gotta get going. 我得走了
[10:40] Hey, Christie. 克丽丝汀
[10:57] The C5 vertebra. 第五脊椎
[11:00] – Fracture. – That’s what the doctor said. -骨折 -医生是这样说
[11:05] How long ago was this exam? 多久前的检查
[11:08] You don’t want to know. 你不会想知道的
[11:12] Okay. 好吧
[11:15] This doctor may be a little eager 这个医生让你做手术的建议
[11:17] to get you under the knife. 可能有点过急了
[11:18] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[11:20] ‘Cause they’re not gonna know anything 因为你要先做核磁共振
[11:21] until they do an MRI. 才能确诊
[11:23] We are not gonna go worst-case right now. 别太悲观了
[11:26] Gonna let the CFD medical 得让芝加哥消防局的医生
[11:28] give a fully informed diagnosis. 做个详细诊断
[11:32] Chief, I don’t ask for a lot of favors. 队长 我平常不求人的
[11:35] But since I feel fine 90% of the time, 但大部分时间我都状态良好
[11:37] I’d like to stay on squad 我希望在此期间
[11:38] while this whole thing runs its course. 继续留在救援队
[11:41] In the meantime, I’ll set up an appointment for after shift. 与此同时 下班后我马上安排预约
[11:43] I’ll get in there the next opening they got. 他们一上班我就去
[11:54] What’s going on? 怎么了
[11:58] Off duty till the results come in. 休息 直到结果出来
[12:20] So when is the appoitment? 预约是什么时候
[12:22] Later today. 过会儿
[12:23] And then…How long did the first doctor 那么…上个医生说
[12:27] say that you’d be out? 你得休息多久
[12:29] Six months. 半年
[12:33] You know… 其实…
[12:34] I was a gymnast growing up. 我以前是体操运动员
[12:35] Knew you must have got your flexibility from somewhere. 怪不得你的身体如此柔韧灵活
[12:37] And after I placed in nationals, 在全国锦标赛夺得名次后
[12:39] I got invited to the olympic trials. 我受邀参加奥运会选拔赛
[12:41] Weekend before… 比赛的前一周末
[12:43] I took my bike… 我骑着自行车
[12:45] down to the lake, 去湖边
[12:46] and this cab door opens up, 有辆出租车的车门突然打开
[12:48] and there you go. 就变这样了
[12:51] But…I was up and walking two months later. 不过…两个月后我又能走路了
[12:55] Were you ever a gymnast again? 重回体操队了吗
[12:57] No… 没
[12:58] Probably not the best pep talk I could have given. 我好像不怎么会鼓励人
[13:04] Okay. 好吧
[13:06] Let me ask you this. 我得问问你
[13:08] Does, um, being on squad 进入救援队
[13:11] involve having to stick a full twisting double layout? 需要完成团身后空翻两周吗
[13:14] Yes. 需要
[13:17] Well, you’re gonna be fine. 你会好起来的
[13:23] When are you leaving for Madrid? 你什么时候去马德里
[13:27] Tuesday. 周二
[13:30] I can push it. 我可以推迟
[13:31] No, no, no. No, do your thing. 不 不 不 你忙你的
[13:34] Tell me you’re gonna come visit me. 你会来看我吧
[13:36] Yes. 是的
[13:38] Once I get my back squared away. 等我把背部掰直了就去
[13:42] I’m calling it right now. 从现在开始计算
[13:45] Two months. Max. 最多两个月
[13:48] All right. I’ll take that. 好的 我答应你
[14:00] Thought you were out for the shift. 我以为你还在休假
[14:03] Well, yeah, I resolved things a little bit early. 是的 事情提前解决了
[14:06] Okay if I jump in? 我能归队吗
[14:08] Suit up. 去换衣服吧
[14:12] What happened to your hand? 你的手怎么了
[14:14] Nothing. 没事
[14:19] Yeah. Yeah, I understand. 是的 是的 我明白
[14:21] And–and I’m so sorry for your loss. 节哀顺变
[14:24] Well, please let me know what happens, 请告诉我事情的进展
[14:26] and, uh, I’ll keep a good thought for Rosa. 我会好好替罗莎着想的
[14:32] Si. Okay. 是 好的
[14:34] Adios. 再见
[14:38] Rosa’s uncle… 罗莎的叔叔
[14:40] He hasn’t been able to get to the hospital to see her. 他没法去医院探望她
[14:42] She getting deported? 她要被遣返了吗
[14:44] I don’t know yet. 我还不知道
[14:46] I can’t imagine they would, though, 在她经历了这些事情之后
[14:47] with everything she’s been through. 我难以想象他们依然这样做
[14:49] Where are her parents? 她的父母在哪
[14:50] They were in the back of that trailer. 他们也在货车的车厢里
[14:52] Oh, man. 天啊
[14:54] Well… 那么
[14:56] Let me know if I can help in any way. 如果有什么地方能帮上忙 尽管说
[14:59] Can I talk to you for a second? 能和你聊一会吗
[15:00] Delivery for a Gabriela Dawson? 加布里埃拉·道森的快递
[15:05] Oh…Great. 太棒了
[15:07] No card. 没有署名卡
[15:09] Doth milady have a secret admirer, perchance? 看来我们的女士有神秘爱慕者啊
[15:17] Engine 51, truck 81, 51号水罐车 81号云梯车
[15:19] squad 3, ambulance 61, battalion 25. 三号抢险车 61号救护车 25大队
[15:22] Aircraft down, Bosworth and Waveland. 飞机失事 博斯沃斯和韦夫兰大街交口
[15:27] This is 81. We’re gonna need 这里是81号云梯 我们还需要
[15:29] two more ambulances to north Bosworth and Waveland. 两辆救护车到博斯沃斯和韦夫兰大街交口
[15:31] Guys, fan out! 伙计们 分头救援
[15:33] Herrmann, with me. 赫尔曼 跟我来
[15:34] We’ll take that car. 我们负责那辆车
[15:37] You guys okay? 你们没受伤吧
[15:38] Yeah, yeah. We’re fine, we’re fine. 是的 我们很好
[15:39] – Check the driver. – My husband! -检查一下驾驶员 -他是我丈夫
[15:41] How’s my husband? 我丈夫怎么样了
[15:43] Okay, stay right there. Stay calm. 待在那别动 冷静下来
[15:45] Hey… He’s gone, man. 他去世了
[15:59] Sir, just stay where you are. 先生 待在那别动
[16:00] – We’ll take care of you. – No, I don’t need that thing. -我们会救你出去的 -我不需要那玩意儿
[16:02] Just let me out of here. 只要让我出来就行
[16:04] Get him out. 把他弄出来
[16:06] All right, let’s go. 好的 我们走
[16:07] Nice and easy. 慢慢来
[16:11] How old are you, sir? 您多大了 先生
[16:12] 85, and don’t blame this on my age. 85 这无关我的年纪
[16:15] The tower fed me the wrong coordinates. 塔台给了我错误坐标
[16:17] It’s not my fault I landed short of the runway. 偏离跑道降落不是我的错
[16:19] Short of the runway? 偏离跑道
[16:21] You’re 5 miles from the closest airport. 你离最近的机场还有五英里
[16:22] Well, take it up with the FAA. 好吧 那就怪联邦航空局吧
[16:24] I was just following the… 我只是听从…
[16:27] Oh, no. No, no. 不 不 不
[16:28] I thought I missed that car. 我以为我躲开那辆车了
[16:30] Don’t look that way. Come with me. 别往那边看 跟我来
[16:34] Hey, we gotta pull her out headfirst. 我们得先把她拉出来 头部向前
[16:36] You have clearance on her feet? 你能清空她脚部的残骸吗
[16:37] Nah, I’m just out of reach. 不行 我够不到那里
[16:39] I gotta hit it from another angle. 得换个角度再来
[16:45] Just put this around your head to protect you. 用衣服围住你的头 它能保护你
[17:02] Mills! With me! 米尔斯 跟我来
[17:06] Ma’am? 怎么了 女士
[17:08] This is Casey. We’re gonna need a medic. 我是凯西 我们需要医护员
[17:10] 61, on our way. 61号救护车 正在赶来
[17:12] – Mills! Let’s go! – Yeah. -米尔斯 快点 -好的
[17:26] – Weak pulse. – A lot of blood outside. -脉搏虚弱 -严重出血
[17:28] We got to move him. 我们得把他搬下来
[17:29] Ready? Nice and smooth. 准备好了吗 动作轻点
[17:31] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[17:35] Okay, roll him over. 好的 把他翻过来
[17:41] In my bag. Abdominal trauma pads. 我包里有腹部创伤垫
[17:43] – How many? – All of ’em. -要多少 -全部
[17:45] Okay. 好的
[17:46] The glass broke through his abdominal wall. 玻璃戳穿了他的腹壁
[17:47] We need to pack him right here 我们得趁他血液流完之前
[17:48] before he bleeds out all over the place. 现场给他包扎起来
[17:50] Here. 给你
[17:55] Press down, not too hard. 按住 别太用力
[17:56] There might still be glass. 可能还有玻璃残留在那
[18:00] Hold the dressing right here. Keep the wound covered. 把衣服拉住 盖住伤口
[18:03] That’s good. A hand here. Pressure. 就这样 搭个手 按住
[18:06] Let’s get him on the board. All right. 把他抬到担架上 好了
[18:08] Ready. 准备好了
[18:10] Casey, as we lift him, keep your hand here, 凯西 我们抬的时候 你把手按这儿别动
[18:13] or else this is gonna be a recovery. 否则他就没救了
[18:14] – You got it? – Copy. -明白了吗 -明白
[18:15] All right. Let’s get him up. 行 把他抬起来
[18:17] Lift. 抬
[18:20] All right, go– push, come on. 好了 走起 推 用力
[18:22] Go! 走起
[18:24] Come on! Come on. 用力啊
[18:26] For the love of Pete, my six-year-old’s 老天啊 我六岁的儿子
[18:27] got more upper body strength than you two. 上身力量都比你俩强啊
[18:28] Herrmann, is the parking brake on? 赫尔曼 你是不是手刹没放
[18:36] Okay, guys. Come on, just push, then. 好了 加油 推吧
[18:38] – Go. – Got it? -走 -行吗
[18:39] – Yeah. – You sure? -行 -你确定吗
[18:40] I think I got it. 我觉得能行
[18:42] – Okay. – Go. -好 -继续
[18:46] Sorry it didn’t work out, man. 很遗憾 发动不起来
[18:47] Yeah, thanks, buddy. 没事 谢谢你们
[18:55] Listen, I want to thank you for helping me 那个 多谢你把我
[18:57] get my head straight over that Flaco thing. 从弗拉科的破事中开导出来
[19:02] Are you back to work? 你现在归队工作吗
[19:03] – I am. – Good. -是的 -不错
[19:05] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[19:06] But you and me, we never talk about that again. 但是你我之间 再也不提那事
[19:09] Not another word. Clear? 一个字也不许 明白没有
[19:12] Yeah. 明白
[19:14] Sorry, lieutenant. 抱歉 副队
[19:25] Hey, you know what’s wild? 知道吗 有件事很神奇
[19:26] I just now realized 我刚意识到
[19:28] that your last name and Tom Cruise’s last name 你的姓和汤姆克鲁斯的姓
[19:31] are pronounced exactly the same. 发音一模一样
[19:34] People ever misspell it like his 有没有人给你写信或者什么的时候
[19:36] in the mail or whatever? 拼错成他的姓啊
[19:40] Not really. 基本没有
[19:46] Are you okay, buddy? 你没事吧 兄弟
[19:49] You’ve really been off your game lately. 你最近状态真的不太好啊
[19:54] Do you need to talk to someone? 需要找人聊聊吗
[19:59] I’m your friend. 我是你朋友
[20:02] You can tell me anything. 你什么都可以跟我说
[20:13] Hey. Yo, alfredo sauce. Made it from scratch. 阿尔弗雷多酱汁 现做的
[20:15] I thought we had an agreement about the other night. 我以为我们对那天晚上的事达成共识了
[20:17] And now, suddenly, flowers? 你现在又突然给我送花
[20:19] Delivered to me in front of everyone? 当着大家的面送给我
[20:22] That is exactly what I was trying to avoid. 我就是想避免这些事
[20:24] I don’t know, maybe this is my fault. 我不知道 可能是我的错
[20:25] Maybe I’m missing something here. 可能是我遗漏了什么
[20:26] But what exactly happened to “This is our thing, 但你不是说好 这是我们俩的事
[20:29] nobody else’s”? 无关他人
[20:29] I didn’t send them. 不是我送的花
[20:34] Hey. 嘿
[20:35] Found this out front. 前门捡到了这个卡片
[20:37] Delivery guy must have dropped it. 可能是送货员掉在那儿的
[20:38] The flowers are actually for the both of you. 其实这花是送给你们俩的
[20:41] Some lady wanted to thank you for saving her, 有位女士说感谢你们救了她
[20:44] “Even though you had to drug my dog.” 尽管你们给我的爱犬下了药
[20:49] Yeah, great. Thanks. 是吗 真好 谢谢
[20:52] You’re welcome. 不客气
[21:04] Royce. 罗伊斯
[21:06] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[21:06] Ah, I just cleared some stuff from my schedule. 我把一些安排取消了
[21:11] Oh. Didn’t realize you had a guest. 没注意你还带了个伴
[21:15] Dr. Kessman, this is my… 凯斯曼医生 这位是我的…
[21:18] girlfriend, Renee. 女朋友 蕾妮
[21:21] It’s good that you could make it. 你能来很好
[21:23] So today’s CT scan shows 今天的CT扫描显示
[21:25] that the hairline fracture on your c-5 here 你这个第五节颈椎骨发丝状骨裂
[21:28] extends further than we thought. 裂缝比设想的更厉害
[21:30] So surgery? 做手术吗
[21:32] Yeah, as soon as possible. 是的 尽快
[21:33] And the recovery time, that’s the same six months? 那恢复时间还是半年吧
[21:36] Unfortunately not. 很可惜不是
[21:38] Um, forget whatever you were told before. 之前的诊断已经不适用了
[21:39] It’s a year at best. 最少要一年
[21:42] Look, some guys who come in here on the job, 有些人在职的时候过来做手术
[21:43] they’re rolled out in the chair they’re gonna live in 离开时只能坐在轮椅里被人推走
[21:45] the rest of their lives. You’re lucky. 一坐就一辈子 你算幸运的
[21:47] Everything I see tells me you should make a full recovery. 测试结果显示你应该可以完全恢复
[21:50] A year? 一年吗
[21:53] A year if you hope to return to squad. 如果你希望归队 就得一年
[21:57] I’ll be honest, I’ve never seen anyone return to full duty 实话说吧 我从没见过谁在这种手术后
[22:00] after this surgery. 继续回去做全职工作的
[22:02] Much sooner, though, four or five months, 最快 也得四五个月
[22:04] You can come back in an administrative capacity. 你可以回去做行政工作
[22:07] So you may want to set your sights on that. 所以你可以以这为目标
[22:09] That’s much more realistic. 这样更加现实点
[22:12] I’ll give you two a minute. 你们俩先想想
[22:28] Uh-oh, looks like someone’s 好像某人
[22:30] still dropping their laundry off at mom’s house. 还把脏衣服丢给妈妈洗哦
[22:33] Fluff-and-fold. 干洗的
[22:35] Not that she hasn’t offered, though. 反正她又不是不愿意
[22:42] So that was kind of weird, what happened earlier. 先前发生的事 感觉挺怪的
[22:47] Which part? Oh! 哪部分
[22:49] Oh, you mean the whole thing. 哦 你是指整件事
[22:52] Look, I was out of line. I should have known– 是我失礼了 我本该知道…
[22:55] Yeah, well, at least now you know. 至少现在你知道了
[22:57] – I mean what I say. – I know. -我认真的 -我知道
[22:58] And I should have known that. 我本该知道的
[23:00] And I still want to apologize. 我还是想道歉
[23:02] Oh. Hey, chief. 队长
[23:07] Briefing room, everybody. 指挥室集合
[23:16] As you can imagine, 正如你们所料
[23:17] Kelly is still processing all of this. 凯利还在处理他的那些事
[23:21] I’d give him a little time before you call him. 你们让他自己静一静 之后再打电话给他
[23:24] And there is no reason that, before or after the surgery, 而且在手术前后
[23:28] Kelly shouldn’t be in this house, 凯利都有权留在这
[23:31] feeling at home and around his family. 就像和家人呆在一起那样
[23:35] So will you all encourage him to do that? 你们会给他支持和鼓励吗
[23:39] Look… there is no denying 不可否认
[23:42] we are a good man down. 我们的好队友倒下了
[23:44] We do not have the luxury to act like it. 我们没有隐瞒病情的权利
[23:47] So the upside of this… 所以这事教会我们
[23:48] It is a stark reminder. 我们要以此为鉴
[23:51] Injuries do not get swept under the rug on this job. 我们受的伤不会自己消失
[23:54] Nor do they get self-diagnosed 也不会自我诊断
[23:56] or self-medicated, ’cause what is that? 或者复原 为什么要这么做
[24:01] Pride, 骄傲
[24:03] friendship, stubbornness, fear– 友谊 顽强 恐惧
[24:06] whatever the reason, it isn’t good enough to hide an injury. 无论什么 都无法消弭创伤
[24:08] Kelly dodged a bullet on this one. 凯利躲过了这一劫
[24:11] So did the people he helped rescue this past month. 过去这一个月他救过的人也是
[24:14] ’cause it could have gone real bad, 因为这一切 对他们来说
[24:15] for him and for them, real quick. 都有可能一瞬间变得更糟
[24:22] Hey, Ernesto. 欧内斯特
[24:24] I’m sorry to bother you like this. 抱歉这么麻烦你
[24:25] No, that’s no problem at all. 没关系
[24:27] I’m so sorry about what you and Rosa are going through. 关于发生在你和罗莎身上的事我很抱歉
[24:29] They’re deporting her. 他们要遣返她
[24:32] I don’t even know what to say. 我不知道该说些什么
[24:33] W– did they give you a reason? 他们阐述理由了吗
[24:35] They found out she was 16. 他们发现她16岁了
[24:37] A year younger, she would have been eligible 要是能小一岁 她就有资格
[24:39] for refugee status. 申请难民身份了
[24:45] What’s this? 那是什么
[24:47] To help her get home. 能帮她回家的
[24:49] Immigration will only take her to the border. 移民局只会把她送到边界
[24:53] Can you please get it to her? 你能帮我给她吗
[24:59] Ambulance 61, Truck 81. 61号救护车 81号云梯车
[25:01] Pulmonary distress. 肺源性急性呼吸窘迫综合征
[25:02] 2500 West Ogden and Roosevelt. 西奥格登和罗斯福街2500号交口
[25:11] It usually doesn’t take this long to go back to normal. 一般情况下不会这么久才恢复正常
[25:13] Sir, when you’re in this kind of pain, 先生 当你感到疼痛时
[25:14] you can’t just ignore it and hope it goes away. 你不能坐视不管 等它自己好
[25:16] Yeah, I know, but I hate going to see the doctor. 我知道 但是我讨厌看医生
[25:18] My health care plan’s a joke. 我的医保就是扯淡
[25:19] Yeah, we work for the city too, coach. 我们也是公职人员 教练
[25:21] You’re preaching to the choir. 我们了解
[25:24] – Travis? – Heart rate’s at 185. -特拉维斯 -心率185
[25:26] – He’s in v-tach. – Bp’s 70 over 50. -他室颤了 -血压70/50
[25:28] We don’t have time for the drive. 来不及送医院了
[25:29] We gotta do this here. 就在这儿做吧
[25:30] All right, Travis, change of plans. 特拉维斯 计划有变
[25:32] We’re gonna need you to lie down, all right? 我们需要你躺下来 好吗
[25:34] All right, I’m gonna start an I.V. 我要开始静脉注射了
[25:36] So I just need you to stay as still as possible, all right? 我需要你尽可能别动 好吗
[25:38] Why? What’s happening? 为什么 怎么了
[25:39] Well, we gotta get you back into rhythm. 我们得让你的心跳恢复正常
[25:41] We’re just gonna apply some electricity to your heart. 我们要对你的心脏进行电击
[25:43] Whoa, whoa, whoa. You’re gonna shock me? 等等 你们要电我
[25:45] I don’t know– what, is that gonna hurt? 慢着 会不会痛
[25:47] A lot less than the full cardiac arrest 总比你突然心脏骤停
[25:49] you’re about to have. 要好很多
[25:49] You just have to trust us, Travis. 你得相信我们 特拉维斯
[25:52] Okay, pushing 5 mils of diazepam. 注射5毫升安定
[25:54] Shocking at 100. 100焦电击
[25:56] Stand back. Clear. 退后 让开
[26:01] Oh, god, it’s done. It’s done. 天哪 我不干了 我不干了
[26:04] – Almost. No, no, no. – It’s done. -快好了 别这样 -我不干了
[26:05] Travis, almost, almost. 特拉维斯 快好了
[26:06] We gotta do it again, all right? 我们还得再做一次 好吗
[26:07] You have a stubborn heart. 你的心脏不听话
[26:08] Come on, there’s gotta be something else you can do. 求你了 你们一定有别的办法
[26:10] This is it, Travis. We have to. 这就是 特拉维斯 我们必须做
[26:12] You heard coach, he said he didn’t want it! 你听到了 教练说他不想这样
[26:13] Shocking at 200. 200焦电击
[26:15] Stand back. 退后
[26:17] Clear! 让开
[26:21] Please no more. 求你别再来了
[26:22] Please… no more. 求你了 别了
[26:25] Please. 求你了
[26:26] – All right, one more time. – Come on, I can hold on. -再来一次 -我能撑得住
[26:28] Just get me to the hospital. 送我去医院吧
[26:29] Travis, I’m sorry. 特拉维斯 我很抱歉
[26:30] You just gotta trust us, okay? 你必须相信我们 好吗
[26:34] Okay, shocking at 300. 300焦电击
[26:36] Stand back. 退后
[26:38] Clear! 让开
[26:43] Otis, I need chest compressions! 奥蒂斯 给他做胸外按压
[26:45] Coach! Is he all right? 教练 他没事吧
[26:46] – No. – You’re killing him! -别过来 -你害死他了
[26:48] Hey, step back, man. 往后退 小伙子
[26:49] Hey, you hear me? Move back! 你听见没 后退
[26:50] – Mills! – Back off. -米尔斯 -退后
[26:52] Kid just wants to know what’s going on. 这孩子只是想知道发生了什么
[26:58] Stop compressions. 停止按压
[26:59] Damn it! Still in v-tach. 要命 还是有室颤
[27:01] All right, pushing 150 mils of amiodarone. 好吧 注射150毫升胺碘酮
[27:04] Stand back, shocking at 360. 让开 准备360焦电击
[27:06] Clear. 开始
[27:10] Come on. 拜托了
[27:11] We got him. 我们救回他了
[27:13] Okay, we need a lift, guys. 你们几个 把担架车拿过来
[27:52] Hi. 你好
[27:53] Hi. 你好
[27:55] – You must be, uh– – Yeah, I’m Renee. -你就是… -是的 我是蕾妮
[27:57] – Renee, of course. – Yeah. Nice to meet you. -没错 蕾妮 -很高兴见到你
[27:59] You are Shay. 你一定是夏伊
[28:01] I have heard amazing things about you. 我听他说了不少你的好话
[28:03] Yeah, you too. Uh, is he here? 我也是 他在家吗
[28:05] Yeah, he is just up taking a shower right now. 在楼上洗澡
[28:08] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[28:10] Trying to figure it out. 慢慢接受现实吧
[28:14] Yeah. I was worried. 我很担心他
[28:15] I’ve been trying to get a hold of him. 但我怎么也联系不上他
[28:16] He’s definitely not up for taking phone calls. 他现在肯定不会接电话
[28:21] Okay, yeah, I’ll just have him download me on it later. 好吧 我过些时候再找他谈谈
[28:24] Okay. Um, you know what? 好吧
[28:25] There’s some extra coffee in there, if you’d like. 壶里还有点咖啡 想喝的话请随意
[28:27] Thanks. So when do you leave for Madrid? 谢谢 你什么时候去马德里
[28:33] In a couple days. 过几天就走
[28:34] Oh, that sucks. 太可惜了
[28:35] He’s been telling me you guys have really hit it off. 他一直和我说你俩真挺合得来
[28:39] Who knows what the future holds? 谁知道未来会怎样呢
[28:42] Well, you shouldn’t worry. I mean… 你不用担心 我是说…
[28:45] If you haven’t figured it out already, 要是你还没想好的话
[28:46] he’s basically indestructible, and… 其实他的内心坚不可摧 而且…
[28:50] I’ll be here to take care of him, so… 我也会在这照顾他 所以…
[28:54] don’t you worry about a thing. 你什么都不用担心
[28:59] It was nice to meet you. 认识你真好
[29:00] You too. 我也是
[29:10] Idiot. 笨到家了
[29:13] Hey, I’m Gabriela Dawson. 你好 我叫加布里埃拉·道森
[29:14] I’m one of the paramedics who responded. 我是当时接警的医护人员之一
[29:16] Okay. 好的
[29:17] Uh, do you think I could talk to her for a second, 能让我进去和她说两句吗
[29:19] just to see how she’s doing? 我只想看看她怎么样了
[29:23] – No sweat. – Thank you. -请便 -谢谢
[29:33] Hola, Rosa. 你好 罗莎
[29:34] Gabriela. 加布里埃拉
[30:22] My greatest achievement. 我毕生的骄傲
[30:24] You look so handsome. I’m so proud of you. 你看上去这么英俊 我真为你骄傲
[30:27] It’s good seeing you, mom. 很高兴见到你 妈妈
[30:30] Rick Savrinn. 里克·塞弗林
[30:31] I’ve heard so many good things about you, Matt. 我听说过很多你的英勇事迹 马特
[30:34] Rick. 里克 你好
[30:40] So what’s going on? 最近怎么样
[30:42] How are things? 过得好吗
[30:44] You tell me. 你们说呢
[30:46] Looks like there’s something you guys want to talk about. 看起来你们有事想和我说
[30:48] I just want to tell you how grateful I am 我只想让你知道我有多感激
[30:51] that you’re gonna speak up at the hearing. 你愿意在听证会上出庭作证
[30:53] I’m sure you understand. 我想你能理解
[30:55] Yeah, I do. 我能
[30:56] So I was talking to Rick, 所以我一直在和里克沟通
[30:58] and he brought up a really good point. 他提出了个好主意
[31:01] I know it’s a difficult subject, 我知道这难以启齿
[31:02] but if we could just talk it out, 但要是你愿意先和我们说说
[31:04] and then we can decide 那我们就能决定
[31:07] whether or not to bring it up in the hearing. 要不要在听证会上提起这事
[31:11] The house key. 家门钥匙的事
[31:12] That’s right. 没错
[31:13] See, I’ve talked to an attorney. 我找过律师
[31:14] And he said that– 他说…
[31:15] – You’re not an attorney? – No. -你不是律师吗 -不是
[31:18] I’m just a friend and advisor to your mom. 我算是你妈妈的良师益友吧
[31:22] I met Rick through the pen pal program, 我通过笔友项目认识了里克
[31:24] but he has consulted an attorney. 但他已经咨询过律师了
[31:35] All right, so what about it? 好吧 要怎么办
[31:37] Imagine I’m the parole board. 想象我是假释委员会
[31:40] Just tell me what happened. 告诉我那时发生了什么
[31:50] I left the key to my dad’s house out on the counter. 我把爸爸家的钥匙落在了妈妈的桌台上
[31:56] My mom took it. 我妈拿了钥匙
[31:59] That’s how she got into his house at 3:00 A.M. 所以她能在凌晨三点进入爸爸家里
[32:02] And…then she shot and killed him. 然后…开枪杀了他
[32:07] And how did that make you feel? 那让你有什么感觉
[32:13] Well…guilty. 非常内疚
[32:17] Every time I replay that day, 每次我回想起那天的情形
[32:18] I wonder if my dad would still be alive 我就想 要不是我粗心大意没拿好钥匙
[32:20] if I hadn’t been so careless with that key. 也许爸爸就不会死了
[32:24] I’ll ask you what you were asked 15 years ago. 我的问题和15年前一样
[32:27] Is there a part of you that left that key out intentionally 你当时是不是故意留下钥匙的
[32:30] because you were angry at your dad 因为你对你爸爸对待你妈妈的方式
[32:32] for the way he was treating your mom, 感到非常不满
[32:34] and you wanted him to pay for it? 你想让他为此付出代价
[32:40] Is this really what you want to hear, mom? 这就是你想听到的吗 妈妈
[32:41] No, this is not about blame. We’re not retrying the case. 我们并不是要责备谁 也不会申请重审案件
[32:44] This is about sympathy for you. 这是为你赢得同情
[32:46] – For your mom. – That’s enough, Rick. -也为你妈妈 -够了 里克
[32:48] – This could go so– – That’s enough! -这样的话… -够了
[32:49] Sweetheart. 亲爱的
[32:51] Just forget I said anything. 就当我从来没说过这些
[32:52] You don’t have to say a word. 你什么都不用说
[32:56] It’s gonna be enough for me just to look over 我能有机会再见到你
[32:59] and see your face… 就已经知足了
[33:02] You are the one person who’s never turned his back on me 你是这世界上唯一一个
[33:05] in this world. 没有放弃我的人
[33:06] Yeah, I gotta go. 我得走了
[33:06] I love you so much. 我很爱你
[33:14] Yeah, fine. 好的
[33:18] Hey, chief. 队长
[33:18] I just wanted to let you know. 跟你说一声
[33:19] I’m selling that limo off to a scrapyard. 我要把豪华轿车卖给废品厂了
[33:21] It’ll be off the curb by end of shift. 轮班结束前它就会从路边消失
[33:24] How much? 卖了多少钱
[33:27] 200 clams. 200块
[33:30] I got another option for you. 你还有一个选择
[33:32] We’re due to run a vehicle drill. 我们要进行一场汽车消防演习
[33:34] I got a budget of $800. It’s yours… 我手里有800块的预算 如果
[33:36] if you can get it towed to the academy. 你能把车拖到院子里 钱就归你了
[33:41] Ah, chief, man. All right. 太好了 队长
[33:44] – All right. – Hey, Mills, um… -太好了 -米尔斯…
[33:47] My office, real quick. 马上来我办公室一趟
[33:49] Now or… 现在还是…
[33:50] you guys need a minute? 你们先聊一会儿
[33:53] Now. 现在
[33:57] Doing a good job, Mills. 表现不错 米尔斯
[33:59] Thank you, chief. 谢谢 队长
[34:00] But you’re still in your probationary period, right? 但你还在试用期 对吧
[34:03] Yeah. 对
[34:04] Still on the outside looking in. 所以还不算是我们自己人
[34:06] Any mistakes, you can get dinged anytime. 一旦犯错 就有可能前功尽弃
[34:08] – You know the deal. – Yeah. -你知道规矩吧 -知道
[34:10] Yeah, I do. 我知道
[34:12] Can I give you a word of advice? 我能给你点建议吗
[34:16] Keep your personal life on hold. 克制一下自己的私生活
[34:19] Devote everything to your training. 把全部精力放在训练上
[34:21] When you get on the other side, 等你正式成为消防队员了
[34:22] then you can worry about complications, you know… 再关注这些复杂事情也不晚
[34:26] Yeah. You’re right. 是该这样
[34:28] Yeah, I am a novice in this business. 在消防方面我是新手
[34:31] But every time that I walk through that door, 但每次来上班的时候
[34:32] I am all ears. 我都是全力以赴
[34:34] Whatever your orders, I’m on it. 不管下什么命令 我都会执行
[34:35] – I mean, to the word. – Good. -一丝不苟地执行 -很好
[34:38] But… 但是…
[34:40] When it comes to my personal life, 有关我的私生活
[34:42] my personal relationships, 我的私人情感问题
[34:45] I’m not a novice. 我不是新手
[34:49] With all due respect, chief, 恕我直言 队长
[34:51] that’s my business. 这和您无关
[34:55] Then let me be a little more direct. 那我就直说了
[35:00] Sit down. 坐下
[35:05] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[35:08] Young man like yourself, 像你这样的年轻人
[35:10] a few months in. 才入队几个月
[35:12] Be real easy for you to get a reputation 会很容易让人觉得
[35:14] as some kid more concerned with chasing ass 你更喜欢泡妞
[35:18] than he is with mastering his job. 而不是好好工作
[35:22] Kelly Severide. 凯利·西弗莱德
[35:23] I’m pretty sure he’s worked his way 我很确定 他现在已经对
[35:24] halfway through Chicago right now. 半个芝加哥的姑娘了如指掌了
[35:26] But those first two years as a candidate, 但是做候补队员的那两年
[35:30] he did not look sideways 他是心无旁骛一心工作
[35:34] at a woman that he was working with. 任何女同事都没正眼瞧过
[35:41] He put in the hours, 他夜以继日地
[35:44] mastered his craft. 学习掌握消防技能
[35:46] So what I’m saying is, Peter Mills, 我要说的是 彼得·米尔斯
[35:48] maybe you should get there first, 你要先掌握技能做好工作
[35:50] ’cause that way, people in positions of power, 因为只有那样 像我这样
[35:52] people like me, can reach down and pick you up 有权力的人 才能把你挑选出来
[35:56] to the next level. 扶你一把
[35:57] Yeah, chief, there– there has to be– 是 队长 但是我…
[35:58] Dismissed. 你可以走了
[36:16] Morning. 早
[36:18] Good morning. 早上好
[36:20] Can I–oh. Thanks. 我能…谢谢
[36:22] Yeah. 别客气
[36:23] Uh, hey, I might just take you up on your offer 你之前可真是说对了
[36:26] to help me out with that Rosa situation. 罗莎的事我需要你帮忙
[36:29] Sure. Of course. 好的 没问题
[36:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:32] Actually been meaning to talk to you. 我一直想和你谈谈
[36:35] Oh, okay. 好啊
[36:42] I’ve been dealing with something, 我一直在处理些事情
[36:43] and the whole situation’s a bit… 现在的情形有点…
[36:47] well, embarrassing’s not the right word. 也算不上尴尬
[36:49] But I realize I’ve been a bit distant recently 但我意识到 由于这件事
[36:52] because of what’s going on. 我最近和你有点疏远
[36:54] And so what’s going on is 事情是这样的
[36:56] my mom is up for parole, 我母亲要申请假释
[36:58] and I’m trying to help her get out. 我在想办法帮她
[37:01] I just didn’t want you to think 只是不想让你认为
[37:02] I was blowing you off or anything. 我是在推搪你之类的
[37:06] I-I thought that you were dealing with Hallie, and all that. 我 我还以为你在纠结海莉的事情
[37:10] No, that’s been over for a while. 没 已经过去好久了
[37:17] So, uh… 那么…
[37:20] how can I help with Rosa? 罗莎的事 我能做什么
[37:26] Well, I’ve– I’ve been written up twice, 我已经被书面警告两次了
[37:28] so I’ve got a bit of a credibility issue with the chief. 所以在队长那边 我说的话没什么分量
[37:36] This is really big, what I’m about to ask you. 我要说的这件事 关系重大
[37:39] So only if you really want to do it. 只有你真的愿意帮忙我才会说
[37:43] Misspoke? 口误
[37:44] Yeah, chief. At the scene, Rosa told me she was turning 16, 是的 罗莎当时说她快16岁了
[37:47] and when I was at the hospital, 而在医院时
[37:49] I mistakenly told the E.R. doctor that she was 16, 我也不小心口误 告诉急救医生她16岁
[37:52] and somehow, that became gospel. 误会就是这么产生的
[37:56] I don’t know a lot of Spanish, chief, 队长 我不太懂西班牙语
[37:57] but I heard Rosa say it too. 但我记得罗莎是这么说的
[38:03] This is significant how? 这影响很大吗
[38:05] Since Rosa’s really 15, 罗莎实际上只有15岁
[38:07] she qualifies for temporary refugee status, 如果有特殊情况
[38:09] but only if there are other special circumstances. 她就有资格申请临时庇护
[38:12] If Rosa agrees to give information against 如果罗莎愿意指证
[38:14] those who smuggled her, 偷渡她的人
[38:15] that would be enough to give her a temporary “U” Visa 在偷渡案调查期间
[38:16] as the smuggling case is being investigated. 她就可以申请受害人临时签证
[38:20] And since her closest relative, her uncle Ernesto, 而且她的叔叔 欧内斯特
[38:22] lives here in Chicago, she could live with him 住在芝加哥 她可以跟他住一起
[38:25] while she applies for the I-130 for permanent residence. 申请I-130亲属移民 获得永久居住权
[38:37] Okay, bring her in. 带她过来吧
[38:45] Rosa! 罗莎
[38:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:54] You got it. 不用谢
[39:01] Kelly. 凯利
[39:04] Tonight? I’ll be there. 今晚吗 到时候见
[39:11] Mills! 米尔斯
[39:12] Unless you want to get knee-capped, 还想要膝盖的话
[39:13] I’d get away from that bumper. 就离保险杠远点
[39:15] That thing goes up, 那玩意一旦爆炸
[39:16] it’s gonna blow like a cannon. 危害堪比大炮
[39:17] It’s gonna take you right with it. 能瞬间带走你
[39:18] Otis, get a hose in that cab. 奥蒂斯 上水枪
[39:20] Keep that fire from making it to the back. 防止火势向后蔓延
[39:24] Hood’s open! 引擎盖打开了
[39:25] Need CO2 on that block. We’re losing time. 用二氧化碳灭火剂 时间紧迫
[39:39] Fire’s out. 火灭了
[39:40] Come on, let’s move! 动作迅速
[39:43] And…time. 计时结束
[39:46] 47. 47秒
[39:48] Not bad. 还不赖
[39:52] Herrmann! 赫尔曼
[39:55] First time I have sex in six months, 半年来第一次上床
[39:58] Cindy’s pregnant again. 辛迪又怀孕了
[40:00] What’s that, like, four? 这都第四次了吧
[40:03] God. 天啊
[40:05] Carry on. 继续
[40:28] Hell of a day, huh? 炼狱般的一天
[40:29] Yeah. 是啊
[40:34] Tell you what, 跟你说
[40:36] after surgery, forget rehab. 手术做完之后 别去疗养院了
[40:39] Park it down at the house. 回来队里吧
[40:41] I’ll put you through truck drills. 你可以指导云梯车演习
[40:44] We’ll make a firefighter out of you yet. 他们能从你身上学到很多
[40:47] Yeah, about that. Listen… 关于这点…
[40:49] just to let you know first. 我想第一个告诉你
[40:50] The girl I’m dating, Renee, 我女朋友 蕾妮
[40:53] she’s transferring to Madrid for her job, 她要调去马德里工作
[40:55] and found a great rehab unit. 在那找到了一家很好的复健中心
[40:59] Well, great. 很好啊
[41:01] How long you staying? 要在那呆多久
[41:03] I’m moving there. 我要搬过去
[41:13] You’re messing with me. 开玩笑吧
[41:15] I’m not. 没有
[41:17] Bought my plane ticket an hour ago. 一个小时前买的机票
[41:27] Well… I guess… 那…好吧…
[41:33] – Cheers to that then. – Cheers. -为这事举杯 -干杯
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme