时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | No! | 不要 |
[00:09] | We’re not police. You’re gonna die if you stay in there! | 我们不是警察 要是待在里面你们会死的 |
[00:11] | – Cruz! – Coming in. | -克鲁兹 -进来了 |
[00:14] | Leon! | 里昂 |
[00:16] | – Leon! – Help me. Help me. | -里昂 -救我 救救我 |
[00:21] | Please! | 求你了 |
[00:25] | – Those are old. – I’m out. | -这是很久之前的 -我不干了 |
[00:26] | – What do you mean? – I mean I’m out. | -你什么意思 -我说我不干了 |
[00:33] | Hi, mom. | 老妈 |
[00:34] | So you’re still defending her? | 所以你还是要为她辩护吗 |
[00:36] | I’m not gonna turn my back on her. | 我不会弃她于不顾的 |
[00:37] | Don’t you miss dad? | 你不想念爸爸吗 |
[00:39] | You think if I asked him to my cousin’s Christmas party, | 如果我邀请他去我表亲的圣诞派对 |
[00:41] | he might take it the wrong way? | 他会不会多想 |
[00:42] | Shouldn’t you be asking Casey? | 你应该请凯西吧 |
[00:44] | Saturday, what are you doing? | 你周六有事吗 |
[00:45] | Are we just here as friends, or is this a date? | 我们只算朋友 还是…这是约会 |
[00:52] | Well, I was right about Casey. | 凯西的事 我没想错 |
[00:53] | He’s still into Hallie. | 他还是喜欢海莉 |
[01:25] | Shay? | 夏伊 |
[01:30] | Shay. Shay. | 夏伊 夏伊 |
[01:39] | Shay, sweetie. Sweetie. | 夏伊 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[01:42] | Hey. | 醒醒 |
[01:45] | Shay, Shay. | 夏伊 夏伊 |
[01:48] | You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna be okay. | 没事的 你一定会没事的 |
[02:05] | You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna be okay. | 一定没事的 会好的 |
[02:11] | You look good, you really do. | 看起来你过得不错 真的 |
[02:13] | – I’m so proud of you. – Thanks. | -我为你骄傲 -谢谢 |
[02:18] | How’s Hallie? | 海莉怎么样 |
[02:21] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[02:23] | But you were together for, what, four years? | 你们在一起应该有四年了吧 |
[02:26] | Eight. | 八年 |
[02:29] | Well, I never liked her. | 反正我一直不怎么喜欢她 |
[02:35] | Do you talk to your sister? | 你跟你姐姐谈过了吗 |
[02:40] | Not really. | 还没有 |
[02:43] | Well, the reason I’m asking is my hearing’s coming up. | 我见你主要是因为听证会快到了 |
[02:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:48] | And I thought maybe this time– | 我觉得可能这次… |
[02:50] | I’ve been thinking about this a lot, Matthew– | 我考虑了很久了 马修… |
[02:53] | You could talk to her. | 你可以去跟她谈谈 |
[02:59] | It’s still hard for her. | 她还是接受不了 |
[03:02] | It’s hard for her? | 她接受不了 |
[03:07] | Look, I need to turn the page on this too, you know? | 我需要重新开始 懂吗 |
[03:11] | When am I gonna be allowed to do that, stuck in here? | 可被关在这里 我要怎么重新开始 |
[03:15] | Maybe you should’ve thought of that before you killed dad. | 你杀老爸之前就应该想到这个 |
[03:28] | Mom. | 妈 |
[03:34] | All keys, cell phones, any metal objects | 所有的钥匙 手机 金属物体 |
[03:36] | must be placed in the basket. | 必须都放进这个篮子 |
[03:45] | Bp’s 180 over 100. Pulse of 56. | 血压180/100 脉搏56 |
[03:48] | Respirations of ten and irregular. | 呼吸每分十次 不稳定 |
[03:49] | Her pupils are unequal, | 瞳孔不等大 |
[03:50] | but she responded to light on scene. | 但是在事故现场时对光有反应 |
[03:52] | Is she allergic to any medication? | 她对什么药物过敏吗 |
[03:53] | – No. – Gabriela. | -没有 -加布里埃拉 |
[03:57] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:59] | We’re going to need a blood test, stat. | 需要先验血 马上 |
[04:07] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她一定会没事的 |
[04:11] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[04:12] | Gonna get you looked at, okay? Get you cleaned up. | 你自己先去检查一下 清理干净 |
[04:15] | Come on. It’s okay. | 走吧 没事的 |
[04:18] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[04:23] | Is that her? Is that Shay? | 是她吗 那是夏伊吗 |
[04:24] | Let them do their job. Kelly. Kelly! | 别去给医生添麻烦 凯利 凯利 |
[04:26] | I want to see her. | 我要见她 |
[04:27] | Right now, there’s nothing you can do. | 现在你什么忙都帮不上 |
[04:31] | What are they–what are they talking here? | 医生…医生怎么说 |
[04:32] | She’s got a head injury? How bad is it? | 头部受伤是吗 严重吗 |
[04:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:00] | What have you heard? | 怎么样了 |
[05:01] | Moderate traumatic brain injury. | 中度创伤性脑损伤 |
[05:02] | And they’ve located the brain swelling, | 还发现了脑水肿 |
[05:03] | so they’re gonna do an M.R.I., | 所以要做核磁共振 |
[05:05] | try to determine the extent of the damage. | 判断损伤程度 |
[05:07] | If anybody can find a way to rally, it’s Shay. | 现在就看夏伊自己了 |
[05:10] | And Dawson’s all right? | 道森没事吧 |
[05:11] | She has a laceration on her leg, | 她腿上划了道口子 |
[05:13] | but other than that, she’s fine. | 没别的伤 没事 |
[05:14] | They’re gonna release her here in a minute. | 一会儿她就出来了 |
[05:18] | The other driver, this tow truck, was he D.U.I.? | 那个拖车司机是酒后驾驶吗 |
[05:21] | No. Breathalyzer came up negative. | 不是 体内酒精测试为阴性 |
[05:23] | Stupid freak thing. Truck blew a tire. | 太衰了 拖车爆胎 |
[05:26] | What about Shay’s family? | 通知夏伊家人了吗 |
[05:27] | Mom’s in Tacoma. Dad’s in Baton Rouge. | 母亲在塔科马城 父亲在巴吞鲁日 |
[05:30] | I left a message for them both. | 我给他们都留了信息 |
[05:32] | Every thought, every prayer | 此刻我们 |
[05:35] | needs to be directed down that hallway. | 全心祈祷 与她同在 |
[05:38] | All right? | 好吗 |
[05:49] | This house needs a run, big-time. | 这屋子的气氛需要活跃一下 |
[05:54] | – Hey, Dawson. – Hey, Dawson. | -道森 -道森 |
[05:56] | Hey. | 来了啊 |
[06:00] | Shay? | 夏伊呢 |
[06:03] | She’s still in I.C.U., | 她还在重症监护室 |
[06:04] | but the brain swelling subsided, | 不过脑水肿有所好转 |
[06:06] | and she won’t need surgery or the I.C.P. Catheter. | 不需要动手术或颅内压测压导管 |
[06:09] | They’re hoping she’s out of the woods. | 希望她能度过危险期 |
[06:11] | Just spoke with Chief Hatcher. | 刚和海切尔队长谈过 |
[06:14] | In the absence of Shay, candidate Peter Mills | 由于夏伊不在 后备队员彼得·米尔斯 |
[06:16] | will fill in the vacated post in an E.M.T. Capacity. | 将暂代急救医师空缺 |
[06:21] | For how long? | 代多久 |
[06:22] | Till Shay’s back in this house. | 直到夏伊回来 |
[06:27] | Hey, hey. Finally some good news. | 终于有点好消息了 |
[06:30] | Listen to this. That fire on North Hamlin– | 听这个 北哈姆林的火灾… |
[06:32] | Guess who the body was. | 猜下死者是谁 |
[06:33] | “The Chicago medical examiner identified it | 芝加哥警局发言人证实 |
[06:36] | to be that of Manuel Flaco Rodriguez, | 经芝加哥法医鉴定 |
[06:39] | purported leader of the street gang, Insane Kings, | 死者是因西区一系列谋杀案受通缉的 |
[06:42] | wanted for a string of unsolved west side murders, | 街头帮派”疯王帮”老大 |
[06:44] | said a C.P.D. spokesman.” | 曼纽尔·弗拉科·罗德里格斯 |
[06:46] | So long, Flaco. God has spoken. | 再见了弗拉科 老天开眼啊 |
[06:49] | I don’t throw the word “Karma” around a lot, | 我不怎么说”因果报应” |
[06:52] | but that’s exactly what that is, my friends, with a capital “K.” | 但这就是报应 不是不报时候未到 |
[06:58] | Your brother can breathe easy, Cruz. | 你弟弟可以松口气了 克鲁兹 |
[07:01] | So can you. | 你也是 |
[07:05] | Well, you got that right. | 你说得对 |
[07:10] | Hey, Dawson. Hey. | 道森 等等 |
[07:12] | – What else did the doctors say? – It’s a head injury. | -医生还说了什么 -她头部受伤 |
[07:16] | They’re hoping to get a better indication of where she’s at | 医生说24小时后再看看她的恢复情况 |
[07:18] | in the next 24. | 到时再得出更确切的诊断 |
[07:20] | Hey, she looked a little better. | 别担心 她看起来好点了 |
[07:22] | – You saw her? – Yeah. | -你看到她了 -是啊 |
[07:24] | – They told me no visitors. – I wasn’t a visitor. | -他们说禁止探视 -我没去探视 |
[07:27] | I was getting examined myself. | 我是去做检查 |
[07:31] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 没错 抱歉 |
[07:33] | Sorry, sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[07:36] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[07:38] | Great, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[07:41] | The thing is, me and Shay had a disagreement | 其实在夏伊上班前 |
[07:44] | right before she went on shift. | 我和她吵架了 |
[07:45] | Yeah, I know. She asked if | 我知道 她问我 |
[07:47] | she could stay at my place for a while. | 能否去我那住一阵子 |
[07:48] | Yeah. But in light of things, | 没错 但就现在的情况看 |
[07:51] | I think she should come back home after she’s discharged. | 我觉得她出院后还是回家好点 |
[07:55] | I’ll take care of her. | 我来照顾她 |
[07:57] | I mean, that’s her call to make. | 这得让她自己决定 |
[07:58] | But I’m not really worried about that right now. | 但我现在担心的不是那个 |
[08:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:06] | I just want her to be okay. | 我只想她好好的 |
[08:09] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[08:59] | What are you doing, waving that thing around in here? | 你干嘛拿着报纸在这里招摇 |
[09:01] | – Yo, did you read this? – Yes. | -你看了没 -看了 |
[09:03] | I thought you would have been doing cartwheels. | 我还以为你会高兴得手舞足蹈呢 |
[09:06] | Yo, when nobody saw him come out that blaze, | 没人看到他跑出火场后 |
[09:08] | there was crazy stories flying everywhere, | 流言满天飞啊 |
[09:09] | like he was hiding out somewhere. | 有人说他躲过一劫 |
[09:12] | This confirms it, bro. | 但消息确认了 哥 |
[09:14] | – Flaco’s dead. – I know, Leon. | -弗拉科死了 -我知道 里昂 |
[09:29] | You did this for me. | 你为了我做的 |
[09:34] | That’s why you’ve been acting all shook lately, huh? | 所以你最近心绪不宁行为奇怪 |
[09:55] | Yo, we take this to the grave, just me and you. | 这事我们死也不说 你知我知 |
[10:00] | Thank you. Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[10:05] | Me salvaste la vida. | 你救了我 |
[10:09] | So quit trippin’, bro. | 别自责了 哥 |
[10:19] | This wedding job I booked, | 我接的这个婚礼工作 |
[10:21] | the father of the bride and I, we hit it off. | 新娘父亲和我很投缘 |
[10:23] | Anyway, he’s the C.F.O. of this sewage treatment plant. | 总之 他是污水处理厂的财务总监 |
[10:27] | Really? You’re into sewage now? | 真的吗 现在又对污水处理感兴趣了 |
[10:30] | No. | 才不是 |
[10:32] | Anyway, turns out | 总而言之 我发现 |
[10:33] | he’s a family guy, a really good guy. | 他是个居家男人 大好人 |
[10:36] | He has some venture capital | 他手里有一大笔 |
[10:38] | that’s burning a hole in his pocket, | 闲得发霉的风险资本 |
[10:40] | says he might be willing to invest some start-up cash | 说他想当把钱投资给豪华轿车队 |
[10:42] | in a fleet of limos. | 当启动资金 |
[10:45] | – What’s the catch? – None. | -有什么猫腻吗 -没有 |
[10:49] | The only hitch is that I invited him here | 唯一的问题是我邀请他 |
[10:51] | to the firehouse today to hash things out. | 今天到消防队来讨论事情 |
[10:53] | But with everything going on… | 但是发生了这么多事情… |
[10:55] | If Shay gets wind that you screwed up | 如果夏伊知道你因为她的缘故 |
[10:57] | this business opportunity ’cause of her, | 失去了这次做生意的机会 |
[10:58] | she will kick you in your nuts. | 她一定会揍你的 |
[11:00] | Yeah, but… | 但是… |
[11:01] | Go ahead, take the meeting. | 别犹豫了 见个面 |
[11:04] | We need to get back to normal around here. | 我们这里也需要恢复正常 |
[11:07] | I appreciate it, chief. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[11:13] | No catch, huh? | 没有猫腻 对吗 |
[11:16] | Not unless he tries paying me with Monopoly money. | 除非他用游戏币糊弄我 |
[11:22] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[11:25] | woman trapped from unknown cause. | 一名妇女不明原因被困 |
[11:29] | The ground just collapsed. | 地面突然塌陷了 |
[11:31] | Okay. Get back. Get back. | 后退 后退 |
[11:34] | We got a sinkhole. | 是个下陷坑 |
[11:35] | Guys, get these cars moved in case of a secondary collapse. | 伙计们 把车开走以防二次塌陷 |
[11:38] | I tried to get close, but the ground started to pour in. | 我试着接近她 可是不断有土石掉落 |
[11:40] | – She your neighbor? – Our mail lady. | -她是你的邻居吗 -她是邮差 |
[11:43] | Help me, please hurry! | 请快点救救我 |
[11:45] | Somebody, help me! Help me, please. | 救救我 请救救我 |
[11:46] | Lieutenant Kelly Severide, Chicago Fire Department. | 芝加哥消防局副队凯利·西弗莱德 |
[11:49] | We’re gonna work on getting you out. | 我们正准备救你出来 |
[11:50] | – What’s your name? – Sylvia. | -你叫什么名字 -西尔维娅 |
[11:52] | I need to get out of here. It’s getting hard to breathe. | 我得马上出去 这里呼吸困难 |
[11:56] | Hey, air struts and shoring, right now. | 这里需要气动支撑[用于稳定结构] |
[11:58] | – Call the chief. – Got it, lieutenant. | -通知队长 -收到 副队 |
[12:04] | Please help me! | 救救我 |
[12:05] | – Is that all we got? – That’s it. | -就只有这些吗 -是的 |
[12:09] | That won’t be enough. | 这不够 |
[12:14] | Get me more boards! Grab anything you can get. | 多弄些木板来 把能找到的都用上 |
[12:16] | Please help me. | 救救我 |
[12:30] | – Hey! – Sorry, ma’am. | -喂 -不好意思 女士 |
[12:41] | Come on. | 快点 |
[12:45] | Hey, Sylvia, put these on to protect your eyes. | 西尔维娅 戴上这个保护眼睛 |
[12:50] | Up on green. It’s in. | 灯变绿了 组装完成 |
[12:52] | Okay, go ahead down. Check the shoring. | 好的 下去检查支柱情况 |
[13:00] | All right, chief, good to go. | 队长 都安装好了 |
[13:07] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[13:09] | Got something for you. | 给你这个 |
[13:11] | I can’t feel anything. | 我什么都感觉不到 |
[13:12] | Here, put this on. | 这里 戴上这个 |
[13:15] | – Deep breaths, Sylvia. – Good to go. | -深呼吸 西尔维娅 -准备好了 |
[13:18] | Where’s the line, lieutenant? | 绳子呢 副队 |
[13:23] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[13:26] | Come on. | 加油 |
[13:28] | Good. | 准备好了 |
[13:30] | All right, get her out of here. | 把她拉出去 |
[13:32] | Pull her out. Pull her out now. | 拉她出来 拉她出来 |
[13:41] | Get out of here! | 赶紧离开这里 |
[13:44] | – Let’s move. – Let her in. | -离开这里 -抓住她 |
[13:48] | I got her. | 我接住她了 |
[13:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:58] | – All right. – Way to go. | -好了 -干得好 |
[14:00] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[14:09] | Eye, motor, verbal responses | 眼睛转动 四肢活动以及语言反应 |
[14:10] | have improved steadily in the last two hours. | 在过去的两个小时内逐渐好转 |
[14:13] | We still have to monitor her closely. See how she progresses. | 我们还要密切观察 了解恢复情况 |
[14:23] | Hey. You’re working? | 嘿 你上班了 |
[14:26] | Well, you know, with you faking it, | 既然你假装生病不上班 |
[14:29] | someone’s got to step up. | 我就必须去了 |
[14:33] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[14:34] | Oh, a little beat up, but I’m all right. | 像是被打了一顿 不过感觉还好 |
[14:38] | Be a little while before I see the ambo, I guess. | 可能需要些时间恢复才能继续工作 |
[14:43] | You really scared me, girl. | 你真把我给吓死了 |
[14:45] | Don’t do it again, okay? | 别再有下次 好吗 |
[14:49] | So you were telling me, | 我记得的最后一件事 |
[14:50] | last thing I remember, about your date with Casey. | 就是你和凯西的约会 |
[14:52] | It didn’t go so well or something. | 好像进展不顺利 |
[14:53] | Oh, no. Jeez. The date was a disaster. | 天啊 那就是场灾难 |
[14:58] | And Casey kissed me on the cheek. | 凯西亲了我的脸颊 |
[15:04] | Listen, it’s not too late to switch teams. | 听好了 你现在变弯还不算迟 |
[15:08] | You already moved in. Let’s take it slow. | 我们已经同居了 慢慢来 |
[15:19] | You’re up. | 你醒了 |
[15:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:25] | They’re so beautiful. Thank you. | 花很漂亮 谢谢你 |
[15:37] | Be good to get you home. | 快点好起来才能回家 |
[15:40] | The place feels really empty without hipster music | 听不到你房间里蹦出的嬉皮士音乐 |
[15:42] | blasting from your room. | 家里还真挺冷清的 |
[15:48] | I’m still gonna stay with Dawson, Kelly. | 我还是会和道森住 凯利 |
[15:51] | I think the way we left it is best. | 这是最好的处理方式 |
[15:58] | Let me know if you hear any more updates. | 有什么情况告诉我 |
[16:01] | Are you high? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[16:05] | What? | 什么 |
[16:08] | You’ve got pinpoint pupils. | 你瞳孔缩小 |
[16:10] | Are you out of your mind? | 你胡说什么呢 |
[16:14] | You didn’t answer the question. | 你还没回答我问题 |
[16:17] | I’m worried about Shay. Is that okay with you? | 我担心夏伊 你有意见吗 |
[16:32] | Herrmann, relax. | 赫尔曼 放松 |
[16:34] | I can’t, okay? I got a lot riding on this. | 我放松不了啊 好紧张 |
[16:37] | Me and Cindy, we just need 5 grand more | 我和辛迪还需要五千块定金 |
[16:38] | to make the down payment, so we can move the hell out. | 就可以从那鬼地方搬走了 |
[16:41] | I thought you got along with your father-in-law. | 我以为你和你岳父处得挺好的 |
[16:43] | You want to drastically alter your relationship | 你想彻底搞僵和你岳父的关系吗 |
[16:45] | with your father-in-law? Move in with him. | 搬过去和他一块儿住吧 |
[16:47] | Used to be that I was a fireman hero. | 过去我是个威武的消防员 |
[16:49] | Now he treats me like I’m Mr. Frickin’ Belvedere. | 现在他看我就像个大傻贝尔维迪 |
[16:51] | You’re putting too much pressure on yourself. | 你给自己太大压力了 |
[16:53] | Herrmann, there’s a Lance Ebbott out front for you. | 赫尔曼 前门有个叫兰斯·埃博特的找你 |
[16:58] | He’s punctual. | 他很准时 |
[17:04] | – Mr. Ebbott. – Lance, please. | -埃博特先生 -叫我兰斯就好 |
[17:08] | – Lance, good to see you. – You too. | -兰斯 你好 -你好 |
[17:09] | Fantastic wedding the other day. | 前几天的婚礼很棒 |
[17:11] | Oh, well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:12] | Your daughter looked lovely. So did your wife. | 贵千金很漂亮 贵夫人也是 |
[17:16] | Not that I was staring or anything. | 我可不是一直盯着看啊 |
[17:18] | You’re very kind to say so. | 谢谢你的夸奖 |
[17:19] | So I looked it over– | 我仔细看了一下 |
[17:21] | or rather, my business manager did. | 确切地说 是我的业务经理看了下 |
[17:22] | And it looks good. | 方案看起来不错 |
[17:24] | Just one last step, and then I’m in. | 还差最后一步 我就投资 |
[17:26] | Take me for a ride after your shift. | 你下班后带我兜一圈 |
[17:28] | Show me how the business operates, | 让我看看你如何经营生意 |
[17:30] | or more importantly, how you operate. | 更重要的是 看你的为人处事 |
[17:32] | Relationships, trust, loyalty, | 人际关系 诚信 忠诚 |
[17:34] | that’s what’s important to me. | 我最看重的是这些品质 |
[17:36] | As it is with me, sir. | 我也这么想的 先生 |
[17:37] | – Lance. – Lance. | -兰斯 -兰斯 |
[17:38] | – See you at 7:00? – Yes, sir. See you– | -那七点见 -好的 到时见 先生 |
[17:40] | Lance, see you at 7:00. | 兰斯 七点见 |
[18:04] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么需要帮助吗 |
[18:07] | What? | 什么 |
[18:08] | Can I help you with something? This is private property. | 有什么需要帮助吗 这里是私人土地 |
[18:13] | Where am I? What is this place? | 我在哪儿 这里是哪儿 |
[18:16] | Gary. | 盖瑞市 |
[18:18] | – Gary? – Yes, sir. | -盖瑞市 -是的 先生 |
[18:21] | Indiana? | 印第安纳州 |
[18:36] | So Shay’s good, huh? | 夏伊还好吧 |
[18:37] | Well, she still has some recovery left to go, | 还需要一段时间恢复 |
[18:40] | but we definitely got lucky. | 不过我们绝对算幸运的 |
[18:44] | What about you? | 你怎么样 |
[18:46] | Should probably have taken a couple days off. | 最好请几天假吧 |
[18:49] | Right. Like you would have. | 是啊 好像换你你会请假似的 |
[18:53] | Listen, uh… | 那个… |
[18:56] | The Christmas party. | 上次圣诞派对上 |
[19:00] | If I seemed distracted, it’s because… | 如果我有点心不在焉 是因为… |
[19:04] | I guess I was. | 可能我确实有点分心 |
[19:08] | There’s some stuff I’m dealing with, stuff I gotta figure out. | 有些事还在困扰我 要理理清楚 |
[19:15] | Well, you know you can talk to me anytime you want, right? | 你想聊的话 随时可以找我 懂吗 |
[19:19] | About any of that stuff. | 什么事都行 |
[19:24] | Ambulance 61. Difficulty breathing. | 61号救护车 有人呼吸困难 |
[19:27] | 800 east Cottage Grove. | 东科蒂奇格罗夫 800号 |
[19:28] | I hope it works out… Whatever it is. | 不管是什么事 希望一切顺利 |
[19:33] | If we set a shift record for calls, | 如果我们单班呼救记录创下新高 |
[19:34] | it’s on you, you know. | 得算你头上 |
[19:35] | So you setting me up to be the firehouse jinx? | 你把我看成消防站扫把星啦 |
[19:37] | I’m just saying I’m counting. | 我只是说我正数着呢 |
[19:39] | I’m not one to shy away from labeling folks. | 我可不怕给人贴标签 |
[19:51] | C.F.D. Anybody there? | 芝加哥消防局 有人吗 |
[19:54] | Whoa, there is a woman on the floor in there. | 地上有个女人躺着 |
[20:00] | All right, we got to get in. Break it. | 行 我们得进去 撞开 |
[20:02] | All right. | 好 |
[20:18] | All right. Here. | 来 这边走 |
[20:21] | Okay, good, good– good poochie. | 乖乖 好汪汪 |
[20:35] | Oh, man. | 好险 |
[20:38] | That woman is in bad shape. | 那女的情况很糟 |
[20:40] | – We need to get back out there. – This is ambulance 61. | -我们得过去 -这里是61号救护车 |
[20:42] | We need a company for manpower and C.P.D. | 我们需要一队人力和芝加哥警局支援 |
[20:45] | Copy that, 61. Sending backup. | 收到 61号 支援马上到位 |
[20:47] | Here, take this out of the wrapper. | 拿着 把包装纸撕开 |
[20:50] | What? | 什么 |
[21:07] | Here goes. | 要丢了 |
[21:29] | It smells nice. | 真香啊 |
[21:31] | It’s, like, a vanilla candle or something. | 就像香草蜡烛之类的 |
[21:34] | Uh, that– that’s my body lotion. | 那 那是我润肤露的味道 |
[21:45] | Yeah, we’re good. | 没事了 |
[21:51] | You got her I.D., medical info? | 你拿了她的身份证和医疗卡吗 |
[21:53] | Yes. We are all good. | 是的 都拿了 |
[21:55] | Just don’t miss any turns on the way to the E.R. | 去急诊室时可别开错路了 |
[21:57] | Ha. Funny. | 真搞笑 |
[22:00] | This thing always catches. | 这玩意儿老是卡住 |
[22:03] | You should look into getting it fixed. | 你该研究研究怎么把它修好 |
[22:05] | Yeah. Unfortunately, Jim’s dangerous with tools. | 很不幸 吉姆对工具不在行 |
[22:10] | If only I knew a contractor. | 要是我认识个承包商就好了 |
[22:15] | Thanks for having me. | 谢谢你让我来 |
[22:17] | I wanted to talk to you about something. | 我想跟你说点事 |
[22:20] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[22:21] | Just wondering if maybe you’d be willing | 我只是希望你能稍微缓解一下 |
[22:24] | to dial it back this time. | 和妈妈的关系 |
[22:28] | This coming from you or her? | 是你还是她提出来的 |
[22:30] | From me. She’d be on parole. | 是我 她马上能获得假释 |
[22:34] | There would still be restrictions in place. | 但行动范围仍然会受限制 |
[22:37] | She could’ve asked for help. | 她本该寻求帮助的 |
[22:40] | She could’ve moved far away from him. | 她本可以离他远远的 |
[22:42] | But she didn’t, she killed him. | 但是她没有 她直接杀了他 |
[22:44] | Yes, I realize that, Christie. I was there. | 是的 我知道 克丽丝汀 我在场 |
[22:48] | You were in a campus dorm on the other side of the country. | 你远在千里之外的大学宿舍里 |
[22:50] | I heard all the things he said. | 我听见了他说的一切 |
[22:52] | I saw him belittle her… | 我看见他羞辱她 |
[22:55] | break her. | 打她 |
[23:00] | She paid the price. | 她已付出了代价 |
[23:02] | Listen, 15 years ago, | 十五年前 |
[23:05] | I’m not having this conversation. | 我也不会谅解母亲 |
[23:10] | Now I am. | 但现在我会 |
[23:14] | Nothing excuses what she did. | 什么都弥补不了她所做的 |
[23:17] | I’m not asking you to forget. | 我没要你忘记 |
[23:32] | Damn, I’m glad you’re back in town. | 见鬼 真高兴你回来了 |
[23:34] | Yeah, me too. I was in Madrid. | 是啊 我也是 我去了马德里 |
[23:38] | How often do you have to go there? | 你多久去一次 |
[23:42] | This was for an interview, actually, | 事实上 我这次是去面试的 |
[23:44] | for a promotion. | 升职面试 |
[23:48] | You taking it? | 你接受了吗 |
[23:53] | I am. | 是的 |
[23:56] | When? | 什么时候 |
[24:00] | They need me there next week. | 他们让我下星期就去 |
[24:08] | You know, it’s funny, ’cause we’ve only dated a couple times, | 真有趣 因为我们才约了几次会 |
[24:10] | but it just feels like longer, doesn’t it? | 但却感觉好像交往了很久 是吧 |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:21] | My stomach’s been in knots just thinking about telling you. | 一想到要告诉你 我就揪心 |
[24:36] | Do you get any vacation time? | 你有假期吗 |
[24:38] | A little, here and there. | 零零散散的有一点 |
[24:41] | So then, would you think about coming out to visit me? | 你会考虑来看看我吗 |
[24:46] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[24:52] | Now my stomach’s back in knots again. | 现在我又开始揪心了 |
[24:56] | Hey, congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[25:00] | Seriously. | 真心的 |
[25:01] | And, yes, I will come visit you when I can. | 还有 我说真的 有空会去看你的 |
[25:05] | You will? | 你真的会吗 |
[25:08] | So then, should I pop open a bottle of champagne to celebrate? | 要我开瓶香槟庆祝一下吗 |
[25:11] | Absolutely. | 必须的 |
[25:13] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[25:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:38] | Hey, hey, where you– get back here. | 你要 回来嘛 |
[25:40] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[25:42] | He’s going away. | 他走了 |
[25:47] | This is good. This is good. You good? | 这太棒了 这真棒 你还好吧 |
[25:49] | – Great. – This is great. | -不错 -这确实不错 |
[25:51] | So really great. | 真的太棒了 |
[25:51] | So what I’m thinking is that, once a week or every two weeks, | 我在想咱们以后就一两个星期 |
[25:55] | we go on a run, you know? We meet clients, | 出来兜一次风 我们见见客户 |
[25:57] | we drum up new business, and that’ll be our cover story. | 我们招揽新生意 就拿这些做幌子 |
[25:59] | And then we, you know, have a good time. | 然后 你懂的 开心一下 |
[26:03] | – Sounds good to me. – Good. | -听起来不错 -很好 |
[26:04] | So give me, like, ten minutes… | 那再给我十分钟 |
[26:06] | And then we’ll be out of here, all right? | 然后我们就离开这儿 好吗 |
[26:52] | My family had a German Shepherd, they are great dogs. | 我家养过一只德国牧羊犬 它们都是好狗 |
[26:55] | I’m not scared of them. | 我不怕它们 |
[26:55] | Please, please. You screamed like a girl. | 得了吧 少来了 你叫得像个小姑娘 |
[26:57] | I am a girl. What’s your excuse? | 我本来就是姑娘 你又怎么解释 |
[26:59] | Hey, Cruz, you okay? | 克鲁兹 你还好吧 |
[27:03] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[27:04] | You sure? You look like you’re gonna throw up. | 真的吗 你看起来快吐了 |
[27:07] | She literally almost hit the ceiling | 那只狗朝我们扑来的时候 |
[27:08] | when the dog lunged at us. | 她吓得跳起来 差点撞到天花板 |
[27:10] | – Oh, yeah? – Yes. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[27:11] | He jumped higher than I did. | 他蹦得比我还高 |
[27:12] | No, I jumped higher to make myself bigger. | 才不是 我跳起来是为了看上去更高大 |
[27:15] | Like, when you encounter a grizzly bear in the wild, | 就好像如果你在野外遇到一只灰熊 |
[27:17] | you…you… | 你要… |
[27:18] | That survival tip doesn’t even make any sense. | 你这个逃生技巧纯属扯淡 |
[27:20] | All you’re doing is, you’re standing there, | 你的所作所为在灰熊看来 |
[27:22] | making yourself a bigger serving size for the bear or whatever. | 就是一只更大个的猎物送上门来 |
[27:25] | Where I’m from, you haul your ass out of there. | 依我看还是快逃为妙 |
[27:26] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[27:34] | Hey, Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[27:36] | Lieutenant, I have to talk to you about something. | 副队 我想和你谈谈 |
[27:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:48] | My brother Leon, he might be a screw-up, | 我弟弟里昂 他也许是一事无成 |
[27:53] | but he’s got a really good heart, you know? | 但他本质并不坏 你知道吗 |
[27:54] | Yeah, of course. | 我当然知道 |
[27:55] | And these scumbags, the Insane Kings, | 那群自称”疯王帮”的卑鄙小人 |
[27:58] | you know, he’s nothing like ’em. | 他和他们不一样 |
[28:00] | But they got their hooks in him, | 但他们牢牢控制着他 |
[28:02] | and they weren’t gonna let him go. | 不让他脱离黑帮 |
[28:05] | When I was in that building, I was checking floors. | 我在那幢楼里逐层搜救 |
[28:09] | And there he was, you know, Flaco. | 然后弗拉科也在里面 |
[28:10] | – He was– – Let me stop you right there. | -他在… -别说了 到此为止 |
[28:15] | If you’re about to say what I think you are, | 要是接下去你要说的和我想的一样 |
[28:17] | then you and me can walk right out this door, | 那我们这就动身 |
[28:19] | down to the police station. | 去警局投案自首 |
[28:24] | The second option is, you sleep on this one more time. | 又或者选第二条路 你再好好考虑一下 |
[28:31] | Think about why you did it or didn’t do it, | 想想当时为什么这么做 或为什么不作为 |
[28:36] | ’cause at this point, I have no idea | 因为现在 你什么也没说 |
[28:38] | ’cause you’ve told me nothing. | 所以我什么都不知道 |
[28:41] | Sure as hell sounds like your brother got | 可以确定的是 你弟弟能重新开始 |
[28:42] | a new lease on life. | 有新的生活 |
[28:49] | Next shift, come to me. | 下次上班的时候 来找我 |
[28:53] | And either we go to the cops, | 要么我们就去警局自首 |
[28:56] | or you shake my hand and say, “Good morning,” | 要么我们就握手互道早安 |
[28:59] | and we go about our business. | 然后各自继续工作 |
[29:03] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[29:09] | I understand. | 明白 |
[29:26] | I really appreciate it. We’ll speak soon. | 非常感谢 我们回头再谈 |
[29:29] | – Okay. Bye. – Who was that? | -好的 再见 -和谁打电话呢 |
[29:32] | The business manager for that investor guy. | 那个投资人的业务经理 |
[29:36] | – He’s in. – You’re kidding me. How much? | -他同意投资 -没开玩笑吧 多少 |
[29:39] | Full boat. 30 grand. | 全额投资 三万块 |
[29:41] | – Dude. – Let the ink dry first. | -伙计 -白纸黑字 签了合同再说 |
[29:44] | Let the ink dry first. | 签了合同才算铁板钉钉 |
[29:45] | These things have a way of going south. | 这种事随时都可能告吹 |
[29:48] | He already wired the money into my bank account. | 他已经把钱打进我银行账户了 |
[29:51] | Well, egg on my face. Congrats. | 那是我错了 恭喜 |
[29:53] | You and Cindy can get that house now. | 现在你和辛迪能买下那所房子了 |
[29:55] | – Looks like it. – Hey, go on. Show ’em. | -没错 -快给他们看看 |
[29:58] | Nice little two-story over in the West Loop. | 西环附近漂亮的两层小楼 |
[29:59] | Go ahead, show them. | 把照片给他们看看 |
[30:02] | Oh, man, Herrmannn, congratulations. | 不错嘛老兄 赫尔曼 恭喜 |
[30:04] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[30:05] | – Cindy’s gonna flip. – Yep. | -辛迪一定很高兴 -是啊 |
[30:14] | Tray? | 盘子给我 |
[30:27] | You got a sec? | 你有空吗 |
[30:50] | I need help. | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[30:57] | You got it. | 好的 |
[31:01] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Battalion 25, | 81号云梯车 三号抢险车 25大队 |
[31:04] | Ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[31:05] | Traffic accident, University Village Marketplace. | 交通事故 大学城集市 |
[31:21] | He drove right through– through everything. | 他开着车横冲直撞 |
[31:24] | He hit that child. Didn’t even stop. | 撞上了那个孩子也没刹车 |
[31:25] | – Get him out of there. – Come on. | -让他下车 -快点 |
[31:28] | Crowd control, before they kill that man. | 控制人群 别让他们伤害他 |
[31:30] | Severide, get your men on that storefront glass. | 西弗莱德 带人处理好橱窗玻璃 |
[31:32] | Hadley, Capp, let’s go. | 哈德利 卡普 我们上 |
[31:34] | Back up. Back up, please. | 后退 请后退 |
[31:36] | – Back up! Back up. – Come on. | -让开 后退 -快 |
[31:38] | Sir, you okay? | 先生 你没事吧 |
[31:44] | All right, boys. | 好了 小伙子们 |
[31:45] | Glass is cleared. Treat the victim. | 玻璃清除完毕 营救伤员 |
[31:47] | Here we go. Sit down. | 就这里 坐下 |
[31:49] | Get back. Come on. | 快后退 |
[31:52] | It was a shortcut. It’s the way I always go. | 这是近路 我一直这么走 |
[31:55] | – I didn’t see ’em. – Okay. | -我没看见他们 -好吧 |
[31:58] | I didn’t see ’em. | 我没看见他们 |
[31:59] | How much did you have to drink today, sir? | 你今天喝了多少 先生 |
[32:01] | – I think a bottle. – A bottle? | -大概一瓶 -就一瓶吗 |
[32:02] | That man is drunk off his ass. Look! | 看啊 他都醉成一滩烂泥了 |
[32:04] | Stand back and let the paramedics do their job. | 退后 别打扰医护人员救人 |
[32:06] | Stay still. Come on, stay still. | 坐稳 坐稳 |
[32:08] | – Calm down. – Severe ataxia. | -冷静 -严重共济失调 |
[32:10] | What did you have to drink in that bottle, sir? | 你喝的那瓶子里装了什么 先生 |
[32:12] | Since we were been playing football all day at school… | 我们整天在学校里打橄榄球 |
[32:15] | Playing football at school? | 在学校打球 |
[32:15] | You taking us down memory lane? | 你在带我们回忆过去吗 |
[32:17] | The coach said drink a lot of water, keep up your energy. | 教练说多喝水 保持体能 |
[32:20] | What’s the score? | 比分多少了 |
[32:22] | We’ll need a sobriety test from the drunk. | 我们得给他做个酒驾测试 |
[32:24] | I cannot believe this, man. | 简直难以置信 |
[32:27] | Come on, please. | 请配合 谢谢 |
[32:28] | You smell anything on his breath? | 你有闻到酒味吗 |
[32:30] | No, nothing. | 没有 |
[32:32] | All right, sir, open your eyes wide for me | 先生 请睁大眼睛 |
[32:33] | and track my finger, okay? | 盯着我的手指 |
[32:36] | Nothing but a drunk! | 不过是个醉鬼 |
[32:37] | He’s not drunk. He’s having a stroke. | 他不是醉驾 而是中风 |
[32:39] | What? Are you sure? I mean, he’s not slurring. | 你确定 他没有胡言乱语啊 |
[32:41] | There’s no signs of partial paralysis. | 也没有偏瘫的迹象 |
[32:43] | It could be at the base of his brain stem. | 可能是脑干出血引起的 |
[32:45] | We got to get him to the hospital, right now. | 我们得立刻送他去医院 |
[32:47] | – Casey. – Let’s kill him! | -凯西 -杀了他 |
[32:49] | – Back her up. – What are you helping him for? | -帮她清道 -你们干嘛要帮他 |
[32:51] | Why should we move? | 我们干嘛要让开 |
[32:53] | Yeah, yeah, why? | 是啊 是啊 为什么 |
[32:55] | Because he needs treatment. | 因为他需要救治 |
[32:57] | All right, everybody, back now! | 各位 退后 |
[32:59] | We’re not going anywhere. | 绝对不让 |
[33:01] | Back up, or I’ll knock you on your ass. | 退后 不然我打爆你的头 |
[33:14] | Pass me an I.V. Sir? | 把静脉注射液给我 先生 |
[33:16] | What? | 干嘛 |
[33:17] | I need your help. We’re short on medics right now. | 我需要您的帮助 我们医护人员人手不够 |
[33:19] | You’re crazy, man. | 你疯了吧 |
[33:21] | Hold this I.V. bag high in the air | 请您高举这袋注射液 |
[33:22] | to start the flow of saline. | 让生理盐水开始滴注 |
[33:25] | – We use it to help the victims. – You sure? | -我们用它救治伤者 -你确定吗 |
[33:28] | Man, give me this. | 给我吧 |
[33:31] | Like this? | 像这样举吗 |
[33:34] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[33:36] | All right, back up. Let’s give him some room. | 请各位退后 给他点空间 |
[33:38] | Yeah, give me some room, people. | 同志们 给我点空间 |
[33:40] | Back up for the medics. | 请为急救人员让道 |
[33:41] | You heard the man, back up for the medics. | 你听到了 给急救人员让道 |
[33:44] | – Nice. – Learned that one from you. | -干得不错 -跟你学的 |
[33:48] | Seriously? I’m a paramedic. | 不至于吧 我也是医护人员 |
[33:51] | You’re a patient. Wheelchair to the door. | 你是伤患 就该坐轮椅到门口 |
[33:55] | Hard-ass. | 真固执 |
[33:57] | – Take care of yourself. – Yeah, you too. | -好好照顾自己 -你也是 |
[34:06] | What’s going on? | 什么状况 |
[34:08] | We have a great plan. | 我们有个很棒的计划 |
[34:16] | It was gonna be Sound of Music, | 本来准备看《音乐之声》 |
[34:17] | but my mom is saying | 但母亲说孩子们太小 |
[34:19] | the kids are too young for Nazis. | 不该看纳粹题材的电影 |
[34:21] | I don’t care if they watch Scarface. | 如果他们看《疤面煞星》 我也毫不在意 |
[34:23] | They’re occupied, and we’re celebrating. | 他们有事可做 我们就可以庆祝一番了 |
[34:29] | You ready? Christopher, honey? | 准备好了吗 克里斯托弗 亲爱的 |
[34:34] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[34:36] | – Did the money not go through? – No. | -没有拿到钱吗 -不是 |
[34:40] | – It went through. – What’s the matter? | -钱拿到了 -那怎么了 |
[34:44] | This guy… | 这个人 |
[34:49] | He’s not my kind of guy, Cindy. | 我跟他不是一类人 辛迪 |
[35:04] | Then we’ll give the money back. | 那我们就把钱还回去 |
[35:05] | Then there’s no house. | 那样我们就没房子了 |
[35:07] | Or I got to find another schmo to invest 30 grand. | 要么我就得再找个蠢货来投资三万 |
[35:10] | Let’s rent. | 我们租房住 |
[35:14] | I love you so much for working your ass off | 你为了再买房 不要命地工作 |
[35:17] | to get us a house again, | 我很爱你这点 |
[35:18] | but we just want you home. | 但我们只是希望你能回家 |
[35:23] | Margie, from school, | 玛奇 我学校的同事 |
[35:27] | they’re gonna have a vacancy in their complex next week. | 他们住的综合楼下周就会有空房 |
[35:31] | We’ll make it our dream home. | 那就是我们梦想的家 |
[35:40] | You’re my girl. You know that? | 你知道吗 你就是我的女神 |
[35:49] | Well, I made it for Shay, but she cancelled. | 我为夏伊做的 可她不过来了 |
[35:51] | So I figured, why let it go to waste? | 我就想 干嘛要浪费掉呢 |
[35:53] | And you’re the only friend I have | 你是唯一一个会欣赏 |
[35:55] | who’d appreciate the work that went into this meal. | 我为这一餐付出的心血的朋友 |
[35:58] | Oh, so this is where the magic happens. | 这就是见证奇迹的地方 |
[36:00] | You know it. All right. | 你懂的 |
[36:05] | Juniper-braised short ribs. | 刺柏果烩短排 |
[36:09] | And roasted asparagus. | 碳烤芦笋 |
[36:13] | Damn. | 真要命 |
[36:15] | The only thing I didn’t make was dessert. | 我只是没做甜点 |
[36:16] | Oh, hey, well, I’ll whip something up. | 我可以弄点甜品出来 |
[36:19] | Can you make something to follow this meal? | 你可得做出配得上它们的甜点啊 |
[36:21] | Okay, let’s not get too cocky, now. | 好吧 别这么自吹自擂啦 |
[36:23] | Oh, well, it ain’t being cocky if you can back it up. | 你做出好菜来不就得了 |
[36:26] | Oh, didn’t Peter Mills just say that not too long ago? | 是谁放话说要做啦 不就是你嘛 |
[36:30] | Damn straight I did, but you watch and learn. | 谁说不是了 瞧好吧你 |
[36:35] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[36:53] | Hi, Matt. | 马特 |
[36:55] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[36:56] | – I just wanted to talk to you about the mom thing first. – Okay. | -我想先和你说说妈妈的事 -行 |
[37:06] | I realize that one of our problems is we don’t talk. | 我发现我们的问题就是从不沟通 |
[37:10] | And I wanted to tell you, | 我想告诉你 |
[37:13] | whether or not you’re speaking up against mom at the hearing– | 不管你会不会在听证会上指控妈妈… |
[37:16] | I will be. | 我会的 |
[37:20] | Then so am I. | 那我也会 |
[37:23] | And I’m going to argue that she should be paroled. | 我还会提出假释申请 |
[37:28] | And I respect you and where you’re coming from, | 我尊重你 也理解你的想法 |
[37:31] | and I hope you can do the same with me. | 希望你能和我统一战线 |
[37:37] | – Can you wait here for a sec? – Yeah. | -在这等我一会儿行吗 -好 |
[37:46] | Violet’s school picture. | 维尔莉特的班级合照 |
[37:49] | I was going to give it to you after dinner. | 我本来想晚餐后再给你的 |
[38:01] | “An epic Arctic hurricane, all-time low king crab supply, | “特大北极飓风来袭 帝王蟹产量创新低 |
[38:05] | and two mutinies aboard ship.” | 船上的两场暴乱” |
[38:08] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[38:10] | See, this is why we’re best friends. | 看 死党就是死党 |
[38:12] | Kendra, sweet as she is, | 肯德拉算是贴心的人了 |
[38:14] | she gets me “Pride and Prejudice”. | 她还送我《傲慢与偏见》呢 |
[38:15] | – Nah. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -没错 |
[38:17] | I mean, get to know me already. | 早就该弄清我的喜好了啊 |
[38:21] | What? | 什么 |
[38:23] | And mint chocolate chip ice cream? | 还有薄荷巧克力碎片冰淇淋吃 |
[38:25] | I mean, what are we talking about here? | 怎么突然对我这么好 |
[38:28] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[38:33] | You know I’m gonna be with you every step of the way. | 你知道我会一直陪着你的 |
[38:35] | Right, Kelly? | 对吧 凯利 |
[38:41] | I’m meeting with the surgeon next week. | 我下周就去见外科医生 |
[38:46] | They say they can get the whole procedure | 他们说很快就可以 |
[38:47] | on the books soon after. | 按定好时间安排手术了 |
[38:49] | And I got to get Boden involved. | 我得去和博登说一声 |
[38:56] | And… The painkillers– | 还有 止痛药… |
[39:02] | I’m gonna go cold turkey. | 我会戒掉的 |
[39:06] | But if I feel like I’m gonna slip on a banana peel, | 如果我药瘾犯了 |
[39:08] | the union has an employee assistance program | 工会有专门的员工互助项目 |
[39:12] | for substance abuse. | 能帮忙解决问题 |
[39:15] | Dawson looked into it. | 道森帮我去咨询了 |
[39:20] | I am so damn proud of you, Kelly. | 我真是太为你骄傲了 凯利 |
[39:26] | And if I were straight, | 如果我不是拉拉 |
[39:27] | I’d throw the biggest hump into you right now. | 我一定马上狠狠扑倒你 |
[39:36] | I really don’t know what I would’ve done | 如果你有什么三长两短 |
[39:38] | if anything happened to you. | 我不知道会做出什么事来 |
[39:45] | I felt the exact same way. | 我也这么觉得 |
[39:53] | – All right. – All right, all right. All right. | -好啦 – 不说肉麻话了 |
[39:59] | I feel like going to med school’s a way | 我觉得上医学院 |
[40:00] | to push myself further, you know? | 能激励自己上进 你懂吗 |
[40:02] | – Yeah. – Take it up a notch. | -懂 -更上一层楼嘛 |
[40:05] | But that’s all on hold until my finances improve. | 但没钱一切都免谈啊 |
[40:08] | See, you did take it up a notch today on shift, | 你今天轮班的时候的确进步啦 |
[40:12] | calling out that stroke. | 准确判断出了中风 |
[40:13] | I mean, you take it up every day right where you are, so… | 你每天都坚守岗位步步为营 所以… |
[40:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:20] | It’s funny, though, the things that you keep in your head | 挺有意思的 有时候我们就是记不得 |
[40:23] | and the things you forget. | 那些该记的东西 |
[40:26] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[40:29] | Don’t laugh. | 别笑我 |
[40:31] | Sometimes I have a hard time remembering | 有时我实在记不得人体各块骨头的名字 |
[40:32] | all the bones in the body– basic E.M.T. | 这可是急救医生必备知识啊 |
[40:35] | I don’t think I could name them all either. | 我也不觉得自己全都记得住 |
[40:37] | You don’t have an excuse. | 你记不得的话 那可说不过去 |
[40:39] | It should be fresh in your mind, Peter Mills. | 这对你来说应该记忆犹新啊 |
[40:43] | Well, let’s find out. | 那就考考呗 |
[40:47] | Like, what is that? | 比如 这个叫什么 |
[40:50] | Uh, radius. | 桡骨 |
[40:51] | – And that? – Ulna. | -这个呢 -尺骨 |
[40:54] | – Right? Ul–ulna. – Good. | -对吧 是尺骨吧 -没错 |
[41:01] | What is that? | 这个呢 |
[41:04] | Sternum. | 胸骨 |
[41:08] | It’s actually more the… | 其实应该是… |
[41:10] | costal margin. | 肋骨的边缘 |
[41:17] | What about this? | 那这个呢 |