Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Get back! 后退
[00:06] I’ve seen him at two different fire scenes. 我在两处火灾现场都看到他
[00:07] Have we got a firebug here? 他是纵火犯吗
[00:09] What do you carry around in that backpack there? 你背包里装的什么
[00:10] Get away from me. You don’t know me! 离我远点 你根本不了解我
[00:12] Leon. I’m gonna come pick you up. 里昂 我去接你
[00:14] No speeches. I just wanna get you home. 少啰嗦 我只想把你带回家去
[00:17] I need a refill. I could pay you for them. 我还需要一点上次的药 我可以付钱
[00:21] Did you hear about Hallie and Casey? 你知道海莉和凯西的事吗
[00:22] – What? – They’re splitting up. -什么事 -他们在分居
[00:24] – You okay? – Yeah, I’m good. -你还好吗 -我很好
[00:33] Hey, I texted you a couple times. 我给你发了好几条短信
[00:35] I’m sorry, I’ve just been dealing with something. 抱歉 我最近在处理一些事
[00:37] I’m not looking to bring any drama to her life. 我又不会引起什么腥风血雨
[00:39] No, I hear you. Keep it short and sweet. 我明白 万花丛中过 片叶不沾身
[00:40] – That’s my policy. – Exactly. -这是我的人生信条 -正是
[00:43] Real quick. Corrinne– do you have any claim to her? 快速问答 科琳 你对她是认真的吗
[00:45] Knock yourself out. 你随意享受吧
[01:03] Have a good day. 祝你今天愉快
[01:06] Yeah, you too. 你也是
[01:11] See you. 再见
[01:21] You feel better? 感觉好点了吗
[01:23] Feel like you accomplished something? 感觉自己做了件大事吗
[01:27] By the way… 跟你提一句
[01:31] she’s not 100% lesbian. 她不完全是女同性恋
[01:38] What? 怎么了
[01:40] You said it was cool. 你说你不介意的
[01:51] Started getting hot. 越来越热了
[01:52] Smoke started coming in. I turned around. 烟开始飘进来 我转身看
[01:54] Next thing I know, fire’s coming in through the window. 一转眼 火就从窗户窜进来了
[01:57] We tried to spray it, but it got too hot, 我们试图扑灭火 但是温度太高了
[01:58] and the propane tank blew. 然后丙烷罐爆炸了
[01:59] Anything else combustible in there? 还有什么别的易燃物吗
[02:01] A bunch of cylinders– oxygen, acetylene. 还有一些氧气罐和乙炔
[02:04] Truck 81, pull those tanks out 81号云梯车 在这里炸开前
[02:05] before it turns into the fourth of July. 把那些罐子弄出来
[02:07] Squad, you’re on search. 第三分队 你们去搜救
[02:11] Hey, isn’t that that kid Ernie from the Thanksgiving dinner? 那不就是来参加感恩节晚餐的欧尼吗
[02:22] Main room’s clear of hazardous material. 大厅的危险品清理完毕
[02:24] No workers in here. 没有发现工作人员
[02:25] Haven’t checked the supply room yet. 库房还没有检查
[02:27] We got it! 我们去
[02:32] Lieutenant, somebody’s in the corner! 副队 角落里有人
[02:34] Okay, grab his legs! 好的 抓住他的腿
[02:35] Hadley, Capp, finish the sweep! 哈德利和卡普 快完成搜索
[02:37] We’re on it. 马上好
[02:40] Let’s get two attack lines ready in the back. 在屋后准备好两条供水线
[02:42] – Right. – Hold on! -好的 -挺住
[02:46] One, two, three. Go! 一 二 三 用力
[02:51] Truck’s still engaged. I need you two to vent the roof. 云梯车在执行任务 你俩去屋顶开排烟口
[02:54] On it. 这就去
[02:58] Hey! Supply room’s clear! 库房清理完毕
[03:01] – Take one of these. – Got it. -一人拿一个 -好的
[03:04] All yours, rich. 剩下的交给你了
[03:05] Give me more line! 我需要更多的供水线
[03:13] How we doing on that vent? 排烟口那边情况怎么样
[03:15] We’re venting, making progress. 正在排烟 进展顺利
[03:23] Clear out, clear out! 撤退 撤退
[03:30] Vargas! 瓦格斯
[03:33] Mayday! Mayday! Firefighter down! 求救 求救 一位消防员受伤了
[03:35] We got a down firefighter on the roof. 屋顶有位消防员受伤了
[03:37] Get a ladder up there now. 搭云梯上去救援
[03:45] Vargas, can you hear me? 瓦格斯 你能听到我说话吗
[03:47] Take nice, slow breaths for us, Vargas. 慢慢地深呼吸 瓦格斯
[03:49] We’re gonna get you to the hospital in no time, okay? 我们马上送你去医院 好吗
[03:52] Just hang in there for us. You guys ready? 坚持一下 你们准备好了吗
[03:54] – Yeah. – We need a hand. -好了 -帮个忙
[04:17] Hey. Hey. You torch this place? 小子 是你放的火吗
[04:20] – Huh, you little tweaker? – I’m watching. -你就这么爱放火吗 -我只是围观而已
[04:21] You’re watching it? Did you do it, huh? 围观 是你干的吗 说
[04:23] Kelly! That’s enough! 凯利 够了
[04:26] That’s two fires, two dumpsters, same kid! 两次火灾 都是垃圾箱起火 他都在现场
[04:29] Walk it off, Kelly! I am handling this! 你别管了 凯利 这孩子由我处理
[04:32] Why don’t you invite him back for apple pie? 干脆再请他回来吃个苹果派算了
[04:34] Keep him close. That’s the plan, right? 密切关注他 这就是所谓的计划 对吧
[04:57] – Morning. – Morning -早 -早
[04:59] I know you’re all concerned 我知道你们都很担心
[05:01] about what happened to Vargas on the last shift. 瓦格斯现在的情况
[05:03] Hospital has treated him and released him. 经过医院治疗 他已经好多了
[05:06] He’s resting up. 目前正在休息
[05:09] But he is not out of the woods. 但还没脱离危险期
[05:12] Hazmat has confirmed magnesium shavings 危险化学物品处理队已确认
[05:13] were in a bin at the machine shop, 问题在于车间的垃圾桶里的镁屑
[05:16] which you all know is reactive with water. 大家都知道 它遇水反应激烈
[05:18] Magnesium inhalation. 镁粉尘吸入啊
[05:19] He’s got burns in his lungs 他的肺部被灼伤
[05:21] and an upper respiratory tract infection. 还出现了上呼吸道感染
[05:23] So when are we gonna see him again? 我们什么时候才能去看他
[05:25] We won’t know until we get the test results. 得等检查结果出来了才知道
[05:27] But look, he’s gonna be fine no matter what happens. 无论如何 他都会好起来的
[05:32] Okay? 明白了
[05:36] Uh, my office. Now. 到我办公室来 就现在
[05:46] Door. 关门
[05:50] You ever talk to me like that in front of the men again, 你再当着大家的面对我大放厥词
[05:52] you will see a side of me that you won’t forget. 我就让你吃不了兜着走
[05:55] All due respect, I’ve got to protect my men. 恕我直言 我得保护我的同伴们
[05:56] And I am doing what? 那你以为我在干嘛
[05:58] Walking around with my thumb up my ass? 闲着没事到处乱逛吗
[06:00] He is a firebug. Plain as day. 很明显 就是他放的火啊
[06:02] I am taking care of this! 这事我来处理
[06:06] Do you understand me? 懂了吗
[06:09] Step back. 你别插手
[06:44] Hey, you’ve reached Jose Vargas. 我是乔斯·瓦格斯
[06:46] Please leave a message. 请留言
[06:48] Hey. Anything? 有消息没
[06:50] – He’s not picking up. – All right. -他没接 -好吧
[06:52] Well, let me know if anyone’s planning on going over there. 如果有谁要去看他 告诉我一声
[06:53] – Dawson and I want in. – You got it. -我和道森也想去 -好
[06:56] Oh, hey. Dawson’s landlord is being a dick about repairs. 对了 道森的房东对维修的事不上心
[07:00] Her kitchen window leaks every time it rains, 一下雨 她厨房的窗户就漏水
[07:02] and he won’t do anything about it. 他也不找人来修
[07:03] Really? She hasn’t said anything to me about it. 真的吗 她没跟我说过这个
[07:06] Oh, she didn’t want to come off like a mooch. 她不想你觉得她占人便宜
[07:08] But anyhow, she tried to fix it herself, 反正她自己试着修了
[07:10] and now the window won’t go up or down. 结果现在窗户卡住了 不上不下的
[07:11] Oh. I’ll talk to her. 我会跟她谈谈的
[07:15] – Great. Thanks. – Yeah. -太好了 谢谢 -没事
[07:17] Cool. 好
[07:26] You should have said something about your window. 你早该跟我说你家窗户问题了
[07:30] You want greater chicago to know your business, 想让你的事情传遍大街小巷妇孺皆知不
[07:31] make sure you tell Leslie Shay. 赶快告诉莱斯莉·夏伊吧
[07:33] I can put in a new one for you. 我能给你装个新的
[07:35] Oh. I don’t like asking favors. 我不喜欢求人帮忙
[07:39] I think you didn’t ask. 你也没求啊
[07:50] The fire at the machine shop– do you know how it started? 车间火灾 你知道起火原因是什么吗
[07:59] Do you remember Jose Vargas? From the firehouse? 记得乔斯·瓦格斯吗 消防队的
[08:04] His lungs are burned. Pretty bad. 他肺部灼伤 情况很严重
[08:10] I told you, I don’t know anything. 我说了 我什么都不知道
[08:12] But if you did know something, 但如果你知道什么
[08:14] now would be the time for you to speak up. 你最好现在就跟我坦白
[08:15] Because that way, I can still help you out. 这样的话 我还能帮你
[08:27] – It’s not my fault. – What’s not your fault? -不是我的错 -什么不是你的错
[08:31] Come on, son, talk to me. 来 孩子 跟我说
[08:34] Look, whatever it is, we can make it right. 不管怎样 还可以弥补的
[08:37] We can get you some help. 我们可以帮你
[08:40] – I want to bring my grandma. – That’s fine. -我想和我奶奶一起 -好
[08:42] Truck 81, elevator accident– 81号云梯车 电梯事故
[08:46] You come down to the station by 2:00. 你两点来消防队找我
[08:49] No one’s gonna hurt you anymore, Ernie. 不会再有人伤害你了 欧尼
[08:55] Station by 2:00, okay? 两点去消防队 好吗
[09:08] What’s the word? 怎么回事
[09:09] A bank elevator stopped working. 一部银行电梯出故障了
[09:11] One of them is stuck. 有名银行职员被困
[09:12] Somebody in there was calling for help, 开始里面还有人呼救
[09:13] but now nobody’s answering the phone. 但是现在没人接电话了
[09:14] – What floor? – It’s express. -在几楼 -是直通电梯
[09:16] It could be anywhere between the lobby and the tenth floor. 可能在大厅和十楼之间的任何位置
[09:18] Let’s start on ten and get a bird’s eye view. 我们去十楼看一下大概情况
[09:34] – This one. – All right. -这个电梯 -好
[09:39] – Got it? – Yeah. -好了吗 -好
[09:43] – Good. – All right. -好了 -行
[09:49] This is the fire department! Can anybody hear me? 我们是消防队的 有人吗
[09:56] Mills, Cruz, Herrmann, throw a rope. 米尔斯 克鲁兹 赫尔曼 放绳子
[09:59] I’ll get in the hoistway. 我去电梯间里看看
[10:00] Otis, get up to the motor room and take over the power. 奥蒂斯 去配电室切断电源
[10:03] Ah, Mouch. 穆奇
[10:04] You, uh, stay right here 你呆在这里
[10:06] and take command of this floor, huh? 负责这层楼好吗
[10:18] Power’s down in all elevators. 所有电梯电源都已切断
[10:21] Peter Mills, your line’s secure. 彼得·米尔斯 绳子安全
[10:31] – Line’s secure! – All right. -绳子确认安全 -好
[10:34] – Yeah. – Okay. -行了 -好
[10:58] Hello? 有人吗
[11:03] Elevator’s empty except for a safe. 电梯内只有一个保险柜
[11:06] Gotta weigh a ton, at least. 这玩意至少有一吨重
[11:16] What the hell? 这是怎么回事
[11:20] I didn’t do it. 不是我做的
[11:29] Hey, buddy. Came down here to help you. 朋友 我们是来帮你的
[11:32] Didn’t hear me yelling? 刚刚没听见我们喊话吗
[11:33] – Please, I don’t want any help. – Clearly. -求你了 我不需要帮助 -很明显
[11:36] – What’s your name? – I don’t want to say. -你叫什么 -我不想告诉你
[11:39] I’m not a cop. 我不是警察
[11:43] Fine. I’ll call you Ralph. 好吧 那我叫你拉尔夫
[11:45] – Ralph, don’t– – It’s Mark. -拉尔夫 别… -我叫马克
[11:47] All right, Mark, don’t do anything stupid. 好吧 马克 别做傻事
[11:52] I mean, don’t do anything stupid again. 我是说别再做傻事了
[11:54] Oh, God. 上帝啊
[11:55] Elevator’s dead until that safe’s out, Casey! 保险柜拿出来之前电梯不会动的 凯西
[11:58] – Drop me a rescue harness. – On it! -扔条救生带下来 -马上
[12:01] I only noticed the safe was missing 我开完会回来
[12:03] when I got back from a meeting. 才发现保险柜不见了
[12:05] Well, it ain’t going anywhere now. 现在保险柜倒是哪儿都去不了
[12:10] I told her I needed 45, and she just said, 我跟她说我需要四万五 她说
[12:13] “Take it or leave it.” 就这些 要不要随你
[12:15] Looks like you took it. 看样子你直接拿了
[12:18] We’ll have him out of there soon. 我们很快就能把他救出来了
[12:20] Never hire family. 永远不要雇家人工作
[12:24] The money never left the building. 钱还没出这栋大楼
[12:27] Maybe Betts and I can work something out. 我和贝茨也许可以想想办法
[12:29] There you go. 好了
[12:30] Now, when I say the word–not yet! 我喊口令的时候…先别动
[12:36] I can’t hold on. Help me. 我抓不住了 快救我
[12:38] – Help me! – Hold on. -救我 -坚持住
[12:39] Help me. 救救我
[12:42] – Coming for you. – Notice. Your line back down. -来了 -注意 你的安全绳解开了
[12:44] Here, give me your hand. 把手给我
[12:46] Come on. Stay calm. Here, now hold on to the beam. 保持镇定 现在抓住横梁
[12:49] – Grab the beam. Got it? – Yeah. -抓住横梁 抓住了吗 -抓住了
[12:51] Okay. Now give me your other hand. 好的 现在把另一只手给我
[12:52] – Okay. – One step at a time. -好 -一步一步慢慢来
[12:54] – Okay. – Edge along. -好的 -慢慢移过来
[12:56] I got you. 抓住你了
[12:58] Hold on! Get your feet up. 别放手 抬腿
[13:01] – Don’t drop me! – I’ve got you. -别放手 -抓住你了
[13:02] Don’t drop me! Please don’t drop me. 别放手 求求你
[13:04] Get your feet up. I got you, I got you. 抬腿上来 我抓着你呢
[13:07] I’m not gonna drop you. Keep going. 我不会放开你的 继续爬
[13:10] You’re okay. 你没事的
[13:14] – I got him. – Up on line. -行了 -往上拉
[13:16] – Ready to haul. – Haul. -准备好了 -拉吧
[13:19] Get your feet up. Feet. 抬腿 脚
[13:22] He’s coming. 他上来了
[13:26] Move to your right and then stop. 向右边移一点 然后停
[13:28] Stop right there. 停住
[13:31] All right. 好了
[13:35] You okay? 你还好吗
[13:36] Let’s go over to the chair. 坐在椅子上吧
[13:41] Well, sir, you look okay. Do you hurt anywhere? 先生 你看上去还行 伤着哪儿没
[13:44] I feel sick. 我有点犯恶心
[13:47] You’ll be all right. 一会就没事了
[13:48] What am I supposed to tell mom, huh? 我该怎么跟妈妈说呢
[13:50] You dropout. 说你辞职吗
[13:55] Hey, Mouch, I think I left my kit upstairs. 穆奇 我把工具箱留在楼上了
[13:57] Can you run up and grab it for me? 你能帮我上去拿一下吗
[13:58] I’d give you the finger, 我想对你竖中指
[14:00] but that would require too much energy. 但那个动作太累人了
[14:06] Hello? 喂
[14:09] Yeah, I’ll accept the charges. 是的 我会承担这笔费用
[14:13] Leon, you better not be calling me from 里昂 这个电话最好不是
[14:16] where I think you’re calling. 从我以为的那个地方打来的
[14:20] – Lieutenant? – Yeah. -副队 -有事吗
[14:22] My little brother got pinched in a robbery. 我弟弟因为抢劫被抓了
[14:24] Unarmed. Petty theft. 没带枪 小偷小摸而已
[14:26] Anyway, he’s at county and if I could get an hour, 他就在郡监狱 我能请一小时的假吗
[14:28] I need to bail him out. 我得把他保释出来
[14:31] Get us back to 51 and then do what you gotta do. 去吧 但先把我们送回消防队
[14:34] You sure? 真的吗
[14:36] Are you? 你觉得呢
[14:37] It’s family. 他是我的家人
[14:46] Casey. Hey. 凯西
[14:48] Uh, hypothetical. A friend comes over 假设 有个朋友去你家
[14:50] to your house to help out with something– 帮你做了点事
[14:52] Do you repay your friend 你会做一顿无比美味的
[14:54] with your phenomenal arroz con pollo picante, 辣鸡肉饭来酬谢他
[14:56] or a six pack of his favorite beer? 还是买半打他喜欢的啤酒
[15:03] Hypothetically, your friend can bring his own beer. 我猜 你朋友会自带啤酒
[15:06] However, he can barely say arroz con pollo… 不过 他不太懂那个辣鸡是什么饭…
[15:14] let alone cook it. 更别提做了
[15:16] Got it. 懂了
[15:23] Look at you. 瞧瞧你
[15:24] All lit up like a christmas tree. 灿烂得像棵圣诞树一样
[15:27] What? No. I just asked him if he wanted me to make dinner. 啥 才没 我就是问他想不想吃我做的饭
[15:32] Hey, we are not talking about this. 我现在不想谈论这个话题
[15:34] Seriously. How long has it been? 说真的 你们这样多久了
[15:36] He just dumped his fiancee, Shay. 夏伊 他才和未婚妻分手
[15:39] But, yeah, it’s been a while. 不过 有一段时间了
[15:40] Right. That’s why you gotta get in there. 好的 所以你得抓紧机会
[15:42] Pick up the rebound and slam it on home. 抢到篮板然后灌篮得分
[15:45] Okay. I’m gonna about to slam something in a minute. 好吧 我这会儿倒是想给你一肘击
[15:50] Live and in person, Jose Vargas. 生龙活虎的乔斯·瓦格斯亲临
[15:53] Aah! There he is! Good to see you, buddy. 在这呢 见到你真好 兄弟
[15:56] Lieutenant. 副队
[15:58] What’s up, man? 怎样了 兄弟
[16:02] Are you staying for lunch? We’re having brisket. 留下吃午饭吗 我们在做鸡脯肉
[16:08] He’s staying. Come on, let’s eat! 他肯定留下 来吧 开吃
[16:15] Ambulance 61. 61号救护车
[16:17] – Save me some of that. – Sure. -帮我留点 -好的
[16:19] 716 South Morgan drive. 南摩根大道716号
[16:27] Sorry. 不好意思
[16:28] Doctor’s got me huffing on a nebulizer four times a day. 医生说 这个喷雾剂要一天吸四次
[16:32] Plus, this inhaler. 还要用这个空气过滤器
[16:36] – Busy day so far? – Uh, no. No. -今天很忙吗 -不忙
[16:38] Not too bad. 还行
[16:47] Casey. Severide. Chief’s asking for you. 凯西 西弗莱德 队长找你们
[16:58] This is Dr. Tenney, the CFD medical director. 这是消防局的医疗主管 坦尼医生
[17:02] Gentlemen. 先生们
[17:04] We wanted to bring you men in 我们之所以叫来你们
[17:05] since Vargas served under both your command. 是因为瓦格斯曾分别在你们手下任职
[17:08] His lab suggests chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. 报告显示 他得了慢性阻塞性肺疾病
[17:11] What’s that? 那是什么
[17:12] He’ll develop emphysema, which means his lungs 他会继发肺气肿 也就是说
[17:15] will gradually deteriorate. 他的肺会渐渐恶化
[17:17] He won’t be able to breathe a normal amount of air, 他呼吸的空气量会低于正常水平
[17:20] which could lead to other issues. 进而引发其他问题
[17:22] Weight loss. Skeletal muscle dysfunction. 体重变轻 骨骼肌功能障碍
[17:25] Heart problems. 甚至心脏疾病
[17:27] There’s just no way he can handle the demands of the job. 他已经无法继续胜任这份工作了
[17:30] He’s out there right now, chief. 他就在外面 队长
[17:32] He looks good. 他看起来很好
[17:33] We are placing him on long-term disability. 他必须长期带薪停职
[17:38] I wanted you two to know what was happening. 我希望你们两个知道事情的安排
[17:40] When I get all this paperwork together, 等我弄完书面工作后
[17:42] I will talk to Vargas. 会找瓦格斯说的
[17:47] We’ll tell him. 我们会告诉他的
[17:54] So, that’s it? 就这样了吗
[17:55] I am sorry, Vargas. 很抱歉 瓦格斯
[17:58] It could have happened to any of us. 这可能发生在我们所有人身上
[18:00] Well, be glad it didn’t happen to you. 很高兴这不是发生在你身上的
[18:02] Hey. You’re getting paid. 3/4 salary. 你还能拿四分之三的薪水
[18:08] – Yeah. – It’s not what anybody wants. -好吧 -谁都不想的
[18:10] But any of us would take that deal. 但是我们只能接受
[18:13] How about you, Kelly? Would you take that deal? 你呢 凯利 你接受吗
[18:19] They’re not offering a choice. 他们没让我带薪停职
[18:21] You still doing landscaping? 你还在搞园林美化的工作吗
[18:24] Yeah. Whenever my buddy needs another guy. 是的 我兄弟缺人手的时候我就去
[18:26] Take the 75%, start your own business. 拿着这75%的薪水 开始自己的生意
[18:29] Or go ride harleys with your brother like you talked about. 或像你说的 和你哥哥骑哈雷摩托兜风去
[18:32] He moved to Albuquerque. 他搬去了阿尔布开克
[18:36] You and me should both be taking 75%. 你该和我一样拿着75%的薪水停职的
[18:59] Did you see a doctor? 你看过医生没
[19:02] Your shoulder. Do you think no one’s noticed? 你的肩膀 你以为没人注意到吗
[19:04] It’s my neck, and I saw a doctor. 是脖子 而且我看过医生了
[19:07] She said there’s nothing to worry about, 她说没什么好担心的
[19:08] so I’m not worrying about it. 所以我根本不担心
[19:09] It’s your business, but if it’s an issue for you, 这是你的事 但如果这影响到你
[19:12] it’s an issue for all of us. 就会影响到我们整队
[19:14] Then we’re good. 我们不会有事
[19:19] Squad three, Engine 51. 第三分队 51号水罐车
[19:21] Single car accident, 5512 South Sangamon. 单一汽车事故 南桑格蒙5512号
[19:37] Car’s energized, keep your distance. 车上有电 保持距离
[19:39] Tony, get on the horn with Com-ed 托尼 打电话给供电公司
[19:41] and get this line cut. 让他们把这条线的电断了
[19:42] Watch it, guys. 伙计们 当心
[19:45] Uh, I knew to not get out of the car. 我知道这时候不能下车
[19:47] – You knew right. You hurt? – No. I don’t think so. -你做得对 受伤了吗 -没有
[19:50] What happened? 怎么回事
[19:51] Well, this animal just darted out, 一只小动物突然
[19:54] right out in front of my car and… 窜到我的车前 然后…
[19:55] Well, looks like you missed him, 看来你没撞到它
[19:57] so PETA will be happy. 善待动物组织向你致敬
[19:58] – Just give us a sec. – Severide. -我们马上救你出来 -西弗莱德
[20:04] All right, we can’t wait for the power company. 不能等电力公司的人来了再行动了
[20:05] – Wait, what’s happening? – Stay in the car. -等等 出了什么事 -待车里别动
[20:07] – Hadley, throw me the rope bag. – Yup. -哈德利 把绳袋给我 -好的
[20:16] Oh, my god. 我的天
[20:18] Is everything gonna be okay? 不会有事吧
[20:20] Yeah. I promise. You’re gonna be fine. 不会的 我保证 你会没事的
[20:45] – You good? – Good. -你那边栓好了吗 -好了
[20:55] – See? Safe and sound. – Yeah. -看见没 平安无事 -是啊
[20:59] Okay. 好了
[21:00] Come over here. 到这边来
[21:01] You want a backboard and stretcher? 你需要脊骨矫正板和担架吗
[21:02] No. No. God, what I need is a massage. 不用了 老天 我只想做个按摩
[21:07] I’m-I’m good. I’m fine. 我没事 我很好
[21:11] All right. 好吧
[21:12] All right, well, these guys will check you out to make sure. 他们会给你做个检查 确保万无一失
[21:18] Uh, thank you. 谢谢你
[21:34] – You’re moving in with me. – Yo, whatever. -你搬来和我住 -随便
[21:37] Whatever? 随便
[21:38] How about, “Thanks for saving my ass”? 连一句”谢谢你帮我搞定”都没有吗
[21:41] We weren’t raised like this. 爸妈不是这么教的
[21:43] You’re turning your back on your familia. 你怎么能对家人这么冷漠
[21:44] Yo, I got a different family now. 我现在有新家了
[21:46] What the hell is the matter with you? 你有毛病吧
[21:48] Look at where we are! 看看清楚我们这是在哪儿
[21:50] I can’t keep chasing after you your whole life, 我不可能一辈子都跟在你后面
[21:51] cleaning up your mess. 替你收拾烂摊子
[21:52] Yo, then don’t. 那就别收拾啊
[21:57] You want to die in a gang? 你也想在黑帮里把小命给送了吗
[22:01] Like Moco? Like Ruiz? 就像莫克还有鲁伊斯那样
[22:27] Blackboy? That’s your word? 黑小子 你非要用这词儿吗
[22:29] It’s a plant. And a triple word score. 是一种植物 分数还可以翻三倍
[22:33] Hey, Dawson, if I said, “Let’s get a bunch of blackboys 道森 要是我说”我们去弄一堆黑货色
[22:36] in here to decorate the house”, what would you think? 来装饰屋子吧” 你觉得是说人还是草
[22:39] Uh, I’m not touching that one. 我不想掺和这个
[22:40] Should I go get the dictionary? 要我翻字典给你看吗
[22:42] It’s a word. 一个词而已
[22:43] Wait. I saved you a plate. 等等 我给你留了点吃的
[22:50] Thanks. 谢谢
[22:54] Um, yeah, I can make you some, if– 我可以给你做点 要是…
[22:56] Oh, no. Don’t trouble yourself, Peter Mills. 别了 还是别麻烦了 彼得·米尔斯
[23:00] I had two sunflower seeds in the ambo. 我救护车上还有两包香瓜子呢
[23:08] – Ernie here yet? – Not yet. -欧尼来了吗 -还没
[23:12] I know you don’t want to do this, chief. 我知道你不想这么做 队长
[23:13] But you gotta do this. 但你必须这么做
[23:18] I just want to believe he’s a good kid. 我相信他是个好孩子
[23:20] But you’re not doing anybody any favors 但你这么拖着等他坦白
[23:22] by waiting for this kid to do the right thing. 对谁都没有好处
[23:24] Putting him in the system does what? 让上头插手又有什么帮助
[23:28] What choice do you have? 你还有别的办法吗
[23:31] Let it slide? 听之任之
[23:33] Hope that he changes on his own? 还是盼着他自己良心发现
[23:48] Remember me? I tried to electrocute you earlier? 还记得我吗 差点害你触电的那个
[23:51] I remember. 记得
[23:53] For you. Chocolates. 送你的 巧克力
[23:55] Well, thanks, but it’s not– 谢谢 但不用…
[23:57] No. No, please. I mean, it doesn’t even begin 别客气 请收下 小小礼物
[24:00] to repay you for all your help. 不足以报答你的救命之恩
[24:01] – Miss… – Uh, Renee Royce. -你是… -蕾妮·罗伊斯
[24:05] Call me Renee. 叫我蕾妮就好
[24:06] Um, look, my services are free. 救人是我的职责
[24:14] This is gonna sound, um… Okay, what the hell? 说起来可能有点儿…不管了
[24:19] Do you want to have lunch or coffee sometime? 你愿意和我吃个饭或喝个咖啡吗
[24:25] It doesn’t have to be today– 不一定要在今天
[24:27] Look, it’s a really nice offer. 很高兴受到你的邀请
[24:28] Come on, just say yes. 来嘛 答应我
[24:30] – Miss Royce? – Yes. -罗伊斯小姐 -在
[24:33] There’s a well-known phenomenon where people who 众所周知 种种迹象表明
[24:35] have been rescued become attracted to the men 被救者会对施救者
[24:36] that helped them. 产生好感
[24:39] Believe me, this will wear off in 30 minutes, tops. 相信我 这种好感最多持续三十分钟
[24:51] – Thank you again. – Yeah. It was my pleasure. -还是谢谢你 -我的荣幸
[25:09] Hey, I heard the news. Sorry, man. 我听说你的事了 真抱歉
[25:17] Want a yo-yo? 要不要溜溜球
[25:19] Even as a kid, I could never figure out how to do it. 我从小就不知道怎么玩
[25:22] Otis says I gotta snap my wrists more. 奥蒂斯说我得学会甩手腕
[25:26] How long did it take to get from truck to squad? 你花了多长时间从云梯队升到救援队
[25:31] 16 years. 十六年
[25:34] My whole career. 我整个职业生涯
[25:37] Five weeks to get booted out. 却在五周后被踢了出来
[25:45] On the bright side, there’s a spot open now. 往好的方面想 现在有个职位空缺了
[25:48] No. Yo, I wasn’t even thinking–I would never– 不 我没有那么想 我不会…
[25:51] Mills. 米尔斯
[25:52] When you get the opportunity, grab it. 机不可失 时不再来
[26:05] It ain’t easy. 这份工作不易做
[26:26] This is from all of us. 这是大伙儿给你的
[26:50] Thanks, guys. 谢谢大家
[26:53] This is, um… 这个…
[26:56] It sure ain’t pretty. 虽然不算漂亮
[27:00] But I love it. Thanks. 但我很喜欢 谢谢
[27:08] It was an honor to serve with you at this house, Vargas. 和你一起工作是我的荣幸 瓦格斯
[27:11] Thanks, Chief. 谢谢 队长
[27:16] – You lucky bastard. – Good luck, brother. -你小子真走运 -好运 兄弟
[27:21] You’ll do great, man. 你会好起来的
[27:23] Just…get well soon. 祝你…早日康复
[27:36] – See you later, buddy. – Take it easy, man. -回头见 -路上慢点
[27:37] See ya, man. 再见
[27:40] Keep an eye on him, both of youse. 你们俩 都盯着他点
[27:59] Wallace! 华莱士
[28:00] Thanks for seeing me on such short notice. 谢谢你这么快就约见我
[28:04] We gotta catch up sometime. Off duty. 我们下班后找个时间叙叙旧吧
[28:06] You don’t have to tell me twice. 不用再重复一次啦
[28:07] Sit. Sit. So what you got? 坐 坐 你这边什么情况
[28:09] We think we have at least two major fires 我们认为至少有两起重大火灾
[28:12] that are connected. 存在关联性
[28:13] Both of them started in dumpsters, 它们都是从垃圾箱开始起火
[28:14] both possibly started by a 14-year-old kid 而且可能都是一个14岁小孩干的
[28:17] who has been seen at three incidents. 有三起火灾发生时他都在现场
[28:19] Record of station visits, phone correspondence, 消防站访问记录 电话通讯记录
[28:21] medical history,SSI data. 病史记录 社保资料
[28:24] Dad’s doing 30 years in Tamms. 他的父亲在塔姆斯监狱服刑三十年
[28:27] Mom od’d a year ago. 母亲一年前吸毒过量致死
[28:30] He’s a good kid. 他是个好孩子
[28:32] Some day he’s gonna kill somebody. 但将来某天他也可能杀人
[29:03] Flaco. 弗拉科
[29:07] Is that Joe Cruz? 这不是乔·克鲁兹吗
[29:10] Damn, ain’t seen you for a minute. 很久不见啊
[29:13] What up, man? 什么事啊
[29:15] Hey, I appreciate you taking the time. 谢谢你腾出时间和我谈
[29:17] We go back, you and me. 我们可是老交情了
[29:20] I wanted to talk to you about my brother. 我想跟你谈谈我弟弟的事情
[29:21] Yeah? I heard you bailed him out. 是吗 我听说你把他保释了出来
[29:23] – Yeah. – That’s cool. -是的 -不错
[29:25] You ain’t gotta worry about puppet though. 其实你用不着担心这小木偶
[29:29] I’m watching out for him. 我会关照他的
[29:32] Personally. 私人关照
[29:36] Look, he ain’t cut out for your crew. 他不适合跟你们一起混
[29:38] I’d love to help you out, bro. 我也想帮你 兄弟
[29:41] But I put in time on him. 但我在他身上花了很多时间
[29:44] Been grooming him for a while now. 培养了他很久
[29:47] You want to buy out, you gotta drop 10k. 你想买断他 至少给我一万块
[29:51] – What? – Time is money, man. -什么 -时间就是金钱 朋友
[29:55] I don’t have it. 我没那么多钱
[29:59] And even if I did, I put in time with Leon. 就算我有 我花在里昂身上的时间
[30:03] A lot more than you. 比你多得多
[30:04] So the way I see it, maybe you owe me something. 所以我看来 是你欠了我钱
[30:14] You got heart. I’ll give you that. 我承认 你有勇气
[30:17] And loyalty. 而且还很忠诚
[30:20] Ain’t nothing more important than loyalty to your hermanos, 没有什么比对兄弟忠诚还重要
[30:25] Right? 对吧
[30:31] Okay. 好了
[30:37] We’re cool? 说好了吗
[30:39] As cucumbers. 一言为定
[30:49] If we’re having this same conversation a year from now, 如果明年今日 我们还进行这种对话
[30:52] I swear to you, he’s all yours. 我保证 我再也不管他的事了
[31:00] Sea salt sarsaparilla? 海盐沙士味
[31:03] What the hell kind of chocolate is this? 这是什么味道的巧克力
[31:07] Where’s the nougat? 杏仁牛奶味的在哪
[31:08] I love this one. 我喜欢这款
[31:10] – It’s junk. – What? -这很垃圾 -什么
[31:12] With our winters, you want one made with wood fiber 我们这的冬天 你得用经PVC聚合物
[31:14] strengthened with pvc polymers. 加固的木纤维板窗户
[31:16] This one’s so cute. 可这款很可爱啊
[31:20] I… 我…
[31:22] – Can’t compete with cute. – Mm. -没什么比可爱重要了 -没错
[31:29] – Hey. – What’s shaking, sparkles? -嗨 -忙啥呢 美女
[31:31] – What’s up with you? – Nothing. -你怎么了 -没事啊
[31:35] Are you on something again? 你是不是又嗑药了
[31:36] What? 什么
[31:38] I know I’m not giving you painkillers. 我不会再给你止痛药了
[31:41] You’d think after Thanksgiving that you’d be– 万圣节那事之后你得好好想想…
[31:42] No. I’m finally feeling better, Shay, 不 我终于觉得好些了 夏依
[31:44] and when I have a good day I don’t question it. 我不会质疑为何自己能过得开心
[31:46] So maybe you shouldn’t either. 所以你最好也别
[31:48] And by the way, didn’t we have an agreement 顺便说一下 当初
[31:49] when we first moved in that we wouldn’t 我们一起住的时候不是说好
[31:51] get in each other’s business? 不去管对方的私事吗
[31:52] This isn’t some personal thing. 这不是私事
[31:54] This is serious, what you’re doing. 你做的事情后果很严重
[31:56] I’m not doing anything! 我什么都没做
[32:01] Anyhow… 算了…
[32:05] I came to tell you 我只是来告诉你
[32:06] there’s someone looking for you on the floor. 外面有人找你
[32:18] It has been over 30 minutes, and it hasn’t worn off. 半小时期限已过 感觉还在
[32:24] Well, how about that? 好吧 那该怎么做
[32:25] Because you made me wait, it is now going to be dinner. 你让我等这么久 那就一起吃晚饭吧
[32:29] Is it? 是吗
[32:31] Have you ever been to Francesca’s? 你去过法兰西斯卡餐厅吗
[32:32] ‘Cause we’re in for tomorrow night. 明晚我们就去那
[32:38] Where is this place? 餐厅在哪
[32:42] The injury you want is to get shot in the foot. 你说的那种伤 是要被击中脚部
[32:45] With the right angle, you can blow that– 如果角度正确 你可以…
[32:46] Severide, tell me that lady you were just with 西弗莱德 刚才你去见的女士
[32:48] wasn’t the same woman that you saved from the wreck. 不会是上次事故里 你救出的那位吧
[32:51] Why? Is she your sister? 怎么了 她是你妹妹吗
[32:53] Doctors don’t date patients. 医生不会和病患约会
[32:55] Lawyers don’t date clients. 律师不会和当事人约会
[32:57] Victims are off-limits to firefighters. 同样 消防员也不和受害人约会
[32:59] Actually there’s nothing in the union bylaws that says 实际上 章程上没有说
[33:01] you can’t date a victim. 你不能和事故受害人约会
[33:03] And might I add, these chocolates? 多说一句 这些巧克力
[33:04] A little too fancy-pants. 太浮华了
[33:06] – So don’t eat them. – Whoa. -那别吃了 -等等
[33:07] Hey, I didn’t say inedible. 我又没说不能吃
[33:13] Vargas, hey! You forget something? 瓦格斯 忘带东西了吗
[33:17] – You said come back anytime. – Of course. Yeah. -你们不是说随时可以回来吗 -当然了
[33:20] Hey, you keep showing up like this, 你再这么频繁出现
[33:22] You’re gonna give Mills here a big head. 伙夫米尔斯得头大了
[33:25] Hey, man. 老兄
[33:30] Hey, who’s drinking after shift? 换班完有谁来一起喝酒吗
[33:32] – I’m buying. – Aw, Jeez, I wish I could. -我请客 -真希望我能去
[33:34] But Lee Henry’s got a hockey game. 但李·亨利有场曲棍球比赛
[33:36] Hey, if you’re still buying next week, 如果你下周还请客
[33:38] I am totally free Saturday and Sunday. 我周末绝对有空
[33:43] No problem. 没问题
[34:11] – Fire’s out, Chief. – Any idea what happened? -队长 火已经扑灭了 -起火原因呢
[34:13] Yeah. Dumpster fire in the back spread to the house. 垃圾箱着火接着蔓延到房子里
[34:42] You got anything for me? 你有什么新消息吗
[34:44] Sent a couple guys over to the kid’s grandma’s house. 派了些人到那孩子的奶奶家
[34:46] Nobody’s there. 但那里没人
[34:48] Got a hit on something else though. 不过有额外发现
[34:50] The grandma’s the legal guardian. 虽然他奶奶是合法监护人
[34:51] But his SSI checks, they’re going to another address. 但是他的社保地址却填的另外一个地方
[34:54] Text me. 地址发给我
[35:17] Ernie… 欧尼
[35:20] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[35:22] Did you start that fire? 是你点的火吗
[35:25] Did you start that fire! 是不是你点的火
[35:27] The cops were at my house. 警察到我家来了
[35:29] Why didn’t you come to the fire station like we agreed? 为什么不按约定来消防站找我
[35:32] – You ratted me out. – I’m trying to help you out. -你告发我了 -我是在帮你
[35:35] I didn’t do anything wrong. 我没做错任何事
[35:38] – Everything’s all messed up. – What’s messed up? -都搞砸了 -什么搞砸了
[35:40] No. You have to go. Get out of here. Go! 不 你得走了 马上出去
[35:49] Who the hell are you? 你是谁
[35:50] Wallace Boden. How do you know Ernie? 华莱士·博登 你是欧尼什么人
[35:53] I’m his uncle. 我是他叔叔
[35:58] You okay, Ernie? 欧尼 你还好吗
[36:00] He’s my uncle Ray. 他是我的叔叔 雷
[36:04] What’s going on here? 现在是什么情况
[36:06] What are you doing to that kid? 你对这孩子做了什么
[36:08] I said, what are you doing to that kid? 我说 你把这孩子怎样了
[36:10] You a cop? 你是警察吗
[36:17] Hey, Ernie! Ernie! 欧尼 站住
[36:31] – You stay the whole shift? – Old habits. -整轮班你都在这吗 -习惯了
[36:40] You still free tonight? 你今晚还有空吗
[36:43] How long were you hanging off the side of that balcony? 你在阳台边上挂了多久
[36:45] Long enough. 足够久了
[36:48] If I hadn’t raised that ladder when I did, 我要是没升云梯去救他
[36:50] He would have had nothing but pavement to break his fall. 他就要摔到地上了
[37:02] – Yeah, sorry I crashed your date. – Oh, no, no, no. Stop it. -抱歉我搅黄了你们的约会 -别这么说
[37:06] This was fun. 这挺有意思的
[37:07] I’ve never seen you talk that much in my life. 我还从没见你如此健谈过
[37:10] Okay. 好的
[37:12] See you guys. 回见
[37:16] I appreciate you making it three. 谢谢你同意这场三人晚餐
[37:18] He’s…struggling. 他最近很不好受
[37:27] You’re a good man. 你是个好人
[37:47] Leon! 里昂
[37:52] Oh, my god, Leon! 天呐 里昂
[37:53] What the hell did you do? 你到底做了些什么
[38:01] No record of an uncle. 没有他叔叔的资料
[38:03] But then in that part of town, 但在那片区域
[38:04] you get a lot of unofficial “Uncles” and “Aunties.” 你能有很多所谓的叔叔阿姨
[38:07] What about the house where I found him? 我找到他的那栋房子情况如何
[38:09] Uh, it’s rented to a Raymond Martin. 是租给一个叫雷蒙德·马丁的人
[38:15] That’s him. 就是他
[38:16] No outstanding warrants. Looks like he’s laying low. 没有关于他的通缉令 看样子他很低调
[38:21] Has he got any priors? 他有前科记录吗
[38:29] He did eight years in Statesville. 曾在斯泰茨维尔监狱蹲了八年
[38:31] Felony arson. 严重的纵火罪
[38:42] – Cute enough? – It’s perfect. -可爱吗 -很完美
[38:44] I love it. Even the view is better. 我喜欢 视野都变好了
[38:47] – Uh… – Oh, god! -那个 -天啊
[38:56] – Who you got here? – Oh… that is my niece Maria. -这些是谁的照片 -我侄女 玛丽亚
[39:02] She just started ballet class, and she’s so adorable. 她刚开始学芭蕾 很可爱
[39:04] The one next to her, 她旁边的那个
[39:05] that’s Antonio’s brainiac son, Diego. 是安东尼奥绝顶聪明的儿子 迪亚戈
[39:08] I don’t know where he gets it. 都不知道从哪里遗传来的
[39:09] The twins, Freddy and Carla. 那对双胞胎是佛莱迪和卡拉
[39:14] You his aunt, too? 这也是你侄子吗
[39:17] – Yeah, we hang out sometimes. – Oh, yeah? -我们有时会出去聚聚 -是吗
[39:19] Well, he knows all the best dive restaurants in the city. 他知道市里所有好吃的小餐馆
[39:22] – Really? – Mm-hm. -真的啊 -当然
[39:24] Here. Try this. 尝一口试试
[39:27] It’s a little spicy. Careful. 当心 有点辣
[39:28] I can take it. 我受得了
[39:35] – Oh, my god. – Yeah? You like it? -天啊 -你喜欢吗
[39:37] – It is phenomenal. – Thanks. -极品美味 -多谢夸奖
[39:40] Hey! Let’s take a picture for your wall of fame. 我们一起拍张照贴到名人墙上吧
[39:43] Okay. 好啊
[39:45] Do that. Here. 站这来
[39:47] – Ready? – Ready. -准备好没 -好了
[39:49] – You sure? – Yeah. -确定 -是的
[39:51] Three, two, one. 三 二 一
[40:17] I gotta go. 我得走了
[40:19] Okay. What’s up? 怎么了
[40:22] Vargas. 瓦格斯出事了
[40:27] Vargas, you gotta stop playing. 瓦格斯 别闹了
[40:33] Come on, man. 下来吧
[40:38] Hey, there, buddy. 兄弟
[40:41] What’s going on? 这是怎么了
[40:43] This is so messed up. 我的生活全毁了
[40:49] Why don’t you move away from the edge there, Vargas? 要不下来我们慢慢聊 瓦格斯
[40:52] I’ve been telling him, 我一直劝他
[40:53] he keeps living the rest of his life the way he fought fires, 他若是以当消防员时的干劲做任何事
[40:55] he’ll have a hell of a lot to be proud of. 他肯定会成就非凡
[41:07] Remember the homewood fire? 还记得木屋的那场火灾吗
[41:08] We lost the house, 我们没能保住房屋
[41:09] and Vargas saves the family photo album. 但瓦格斯保住了家庭相册
[41:12] But here’s the thing I never told you. 有件事我没告诉你们
[41:15] The mom thanked me after it was all over. 那位母亲事后感谢我
[41:17] You know what she said? 你知道她说什么吗
[41:19] She said, “The house was made out of wood. 她说 房子是木头建的
[41:21] But the home was made out of the people in that book.” 但家却是由相册里的人组成的
[41:24] Firehouse 51 is made out of you and me and Severide… 51号消防队有你 有我 有西弗莱德
[41:32] and every firefighter that passes through those gates. 还有每一位在这进出的消防员
[41:37] Nothing can take that away from you. 谁都无法改变这一点
[41:58] 51 is always gonna be your house. 51号消防队永远是你的家
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme