时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Shooters are in the window! | 开枪的人在那扇窗户里 |
[00:08] | Leon? What the hell are you doing here, Leon? | 里昂 你怎么在这里 |
[00:10] | – You know this guy? – He’s my brother. | -你认识他 -这是我弟弟 |
[00:12] | I can’t do it. I don’t love him. | 我做不来 我不爱他 |
[00:14] | I mean, I can’t have a child growing up like that. | 我不能让我的孩子在那样的环境里长大 |
[00:17] | I don’t mean to butt into your business or anything, | 我不想管闲事还是啥的 |
[00:19] | but it’s Thanksgiving. | 但今天是感恩节 |
[00:20] | Why don’t you go home and spend it with your husband? | 怎么不回家和老公一起过节呢 |
[00:23] | – Crystal meth! – Masks on! | -冰毒 -带上防毒面具 |
[00:25] | Okay, listen up. | 大家都听着 |
[00:26] | Everyone on scene will have a baseline drug test today. | 现场所有人员都要进行基本药检 |
[00:30] | I may have taken something this morning. | 早上我服了点东西 |
[00:32] | Will it show up on the test? | 会检测出来吗 |
[00:33] | Will these narcotics show up on a drug test? | 你问我毒品会不会被药检检验出来 |
[00:36] | You Severide? Fill her up. | 西弗莱德吗 尿在这里面 |
[00:38] | Mom has just got to realize | 妈妈得意识到 |
[00:39] | I’m not gonna run from something I want to do with my life | 我不会仅为了让她好受些 |
[00:42] | just to make her feel better. | 就放弃我想干的事 |
[00:44] | We have a woman about to give birth on the highway. | 高速公路上有位女士快生了 |
[00:46] | – He’s coming! – One more big breath. | -他快出来了 -再深呼吸一次 |
[00:47] | Push. | 用力 |
[00:50] | I want us to have a baby. | 我想要属于我们俩的孩子 |
[00:52] | I don’t know if I’m ever going to want kids. | 我不确定自己是否想要孩子 |
[00:59] | Why the hell are you studying Japanese? | 你怎么开始学日语了 |
[01:01] | I read online that once you turn 50, | 我在网上看到 年过半百之后 |
[01:04] | your brain starts to atrophy unless you keep it in shape. | 如果不用脑 它就会开始萎缩 |
[01:07] | I think that train’s already left the station, Mouch. | 你现在意识到有点晚了吧 穆奇 |
[01:10] | Say something in Japanese. | 说几句日语来听听 |
[01:11] | I just started. | 我才刚开始学 |
[01:12] | Hey, uh, where’s Herrmann? | 赫尔曼去哪了 |
[01:14] | Tony Robbins seminar? | 去托尼·罗宾斯的研讨会了吧 |
[01:15] | I got 20 bucks says in two weeks, | 我赌你20块 |
[01:17] | you won’t be able to string along a sentence. | 两周内你都没法完整说一句日语 |
[01:18] | Easiest money I ever made. | 这钱太好挣了 |
[01:20] | Done. What’s today? | 说好了 今天几号 |
[01:22] | Um, 29th. | 29号 |
[01:24] | Ah, damn it. | 糟糕 |
[01:26] | Everything all right? | 怎么了 |
[01:27] | Yeah. No, I just forgot something. | 没事 忘了些东西 |
[01:29] | Hey, everybody. | 各位 |
[01:30] | We have the pleasure of hosting | 很荣幸能再次招待 |
[01:32] | a couple of visiting firefighters again. | 两位前来参观的消防员 |
[01:33] | This is Gavin and Presley. | 这是加文和普雷斯利 |
[01:36] | They will be observing over the next couple of shifts. | 他们将在这里观察几次轮班 |
[01:38] | Lieutenant Casey, Lieutenant Severide, and… | 他们是凯西副队和西弗莱德副队 |
[01:43] | the rest of knuckleheads. | 还有剩下的这帮傻瓜 |
[01:44] | Hey, guys, thanks so much for allowing us to be here. | 你们好 非常感谢能让我们参观 |
[01:47] | and let us know if there’s anything | 如果有用得着我们的地方 |
[01:48] | we can do to help out. | 请告诉我们 |
[01:49] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等一下 |
[01:52] | Was that a Canadian “Out” I heard? | 刚才你是说了一个加拿大口音的词吗 |
[01:55] | – Yes, sir. Toronto. – We both just finished | -是 多伦多口音 -我们刚刚结束 |
[01:57] | our probationary period. | 我们的实习期 |
[01:58] | You know what? | 那什么 |
[02:00] | Uh, welcome aboard, guys. | 非常欢迎你们 |
[02:03] | No offense, but someone else will have to give you the tour, | 别介意 但是另外会有人带你们参观的 |
[02:05] | ’cause it ain’t gonna be me. | 我可不会管这事 |
[02:11] | Ignore him. | 别理他 |
[02:14] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61– | 81号云梯车 第三分队 61号救护车 |
[02:17] | injury on the blue line, Logan Square station. | 地铁蓝线 洛根广场站发生事故 |
[02:31] | Be aware, men, the third rail could still be hot. | 大家小心 第三条铁轨可能还是烫的 |
[02:33] | You heard him, guys. Everyone keep your eyes forward. | 你们都听到了 打起精神来 |
[02:36] | Let’s do this the right way. | 我们要谨慎处理 |
[02:37] | Main, do we have a hold | 总指挥台 我们能控制 |
[02:38] | on the blue line power in Logan Square? | 蓝线洛根广场站总电闸的开关吗 |
[02:40] | Stand by. We’re waiting for confirmation. | 大家先待命 等待确认 |
[02:43] | I think I hit someone. | 我好像撞到人了 |
[02:45] | Chief, we might have a victim on the tracks. | 队长 铁轨上可能有受害人 |
[02:47] | Conductor thinks he hit someone. | 列车司机说他好像撞到人了 |
[02:48] | You and Mills walk back down toward the tunnel. | 你和米尔斯前往后方隧道查看 |
[02:50] | Mind that third rail. | 小心第三条铁轨 |
[02:51] | Copy. | 收到 |
[02:54] | All good. | 没问题 |
[02:55] | C.T.A. confirms power has been shut down. | 芝加哥铁道部确认总闸已关闭 |
[02:58] | Cruz, we got the all-clear. Throw the chain. | 克鲁兹 一切准备就绪 扔铁链吧 |
[03:05] | Yo! Hey, I see somebody! | 这边 我看到一个人 |
[03:07] | Three, two, one, go! | 三 二 一 |
[03:13] | Main, we still have power on the southbound track. | 总指挥台 南向的铁轨上仍有电 |
[03:16] | Please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[03:18] | His leg’s stuck in the axle. | 他的腿卡在车轴里了 |
[03:19] | I need this rail turned off. | 铁路上的电闸需要关闭 |
[03:21] | We’re working on it, Casey. | 正在处理 凯西 |
[03:23] | My name’s Matt. | 我叫马特 |
[03:24] | Jacob. | 我叫雅各布 |
[03:25] | – What happened, Jacob? – My sister Kayla and me | -发生了什么雅各布 -我姐姐凯拉和我 |
[03:27] | went into the subway through an access door, | 从检修门进入轨道 |
[03:29] | just to look around. | 想四处看看 |
[03:31] | But it locked behind us. | 进来后门就被锁上了 |
[03:33] | We were–we were trying to get out through the tunnel. | 我们本想从隧道里出去 |
[03:35] | I’ll go. | 我去找 |
[03:36] | Chief, there’s another kid in the tunnel. | 队长 隧道里还有一个人 |
[03:38] | Mills is going inside. | 米尔斯进去搜索了 |
[03:39] | I have two victims on the track. | 铁轨上有两个受害人 |
[03:42] | I need that damn power off now. | 立马给我断掉电源 |
[03:44] | Kayla! | 凯拉 |
[03:47] | Call out! | 大声呼救 |
[03:49] | Supervisor has confirmed the power has been shut down. | 指挥台已确认 电源已经关闭 |
[03:51] | Cruz, throw the chain again. | 克鲁兹 再次扔铁链 |
[03:53] | Three, two, one, go! | 三 二 一 上 |
[03:58] | Power’s off! | 电源已关闭 |
[03:59] | – What’s his name? – Jacob. | -他叫什么 -雅各布 |
[04:01] | Hey, Jacob. My name is Kelly. | 听着 雅各布 我是凯利 |
[04:03] | We’re gonna get you out of there, all right? | 我们会救你出来的 好吗 |
[04:06] | Let’s get that pressure dressing ready. | 做好加压包扎准备 |
[04:18] | Here we go. | 继续 |
[04:21] | All right, right there. That’s good. | 行 就那样 很好 |
[04:23] | Kayla! | 凯拉 |
[04:26] | Kayla! | 凯拉 |
[04:34] | This is gonna hurt, buddy. | 会有点痛 伙计 |
[04:37] | Okay, buddy, hang on, hang on. | 好了 伙计 坚持住 |
[04:42] | Watch his head. | 小心头部 |
[04:43] | Right here. | 放这 |
[04:47] | Are you Jacob? | 你是雅各布吗 |
[04:49] | My sister… | 我姐姐… |
[04:51] | We’re looking for her now. | 我们正在搜寻中 |
[04:52] | All right, pressure dressing’s in place. | 好了 加压包扎完毕 |
[04:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:55] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[05:00] | Mills. | 米尔斯 |
[05:01] | You’re gonna be okay, Jacob. | 你会没事的 雅各布 |
[05:13] | Mills. | 米尔斯 |
[05:33] | Yeah, we, uh… | 是的 我们… |
[05:35] | found the victim. | 找到受害人了 |
[05:36] | I need two body bags, more lights, | 这边需要两个装尸袋 更多光源 |
[05:39] | latex gloves. | 还有医用手套 |
[05:41] | Two teams scour each side of the tracks. | 两分队分别搜寻火车两侧 |
[05:44] | Call out whatever body part you find. | 找到尸体残骸 就通知全队 |
[05:50] | You okay? | 还好吗 |
[06:29] | Department counselor. | 局里安排了心理咨询师 |
[06:33] | Wasn’t easy, what we saw today. | 今天的一切 确实难以接受 |
[06:36] | And there is no shame in reaching out to talk to somebody. | 而向别人倾诉并不可耻 |
[06:43] | Take a seat, guys. Make yourselves at home. | 大家请坐 请随意 |
[06:49] | Act right. | 注意言行 |
[06:50] | Copy that, chief. | 收到 队长 |
[06:56] | So how’s that socialized medicine working out for you guys? | 所以 你们的公费医疗系统如何 |
[07:00] | – Mouch. – To get your tonsils out, | -穆奇 -我听说 |
[07:02] | I heard you got to wait in a line around the block | 要摘除扁桃体 得排一条街那么长的队 |
[07:06] | for the same doctor who just finished a colonoscopy. | 等一个刚做完结肠镜检查的医生 |
[07:10] | You’re the only guy I know that could have a beef with Canada. | 你是我见过唯一一个看不惯加拿大的人 |
[07:12] | Let’s just say I got a snoot full | 只能说我对那个国家 |
[07:14] | of how things really work up there. | 事情的运作比较了解 |
[07:16] | Nothing against these two, | 无意冒犯二位 |
[07:18] | but pull that curtain back a little bit. | 但只要稍微拉开遮羞布 |
[07:20] | You might be surprised at what you find. | 你将震惊于所看到的一切 |
[07:22] | Yeah, uh, again, | 同样的 |
[07:24] | you can ignore him. | 忽略他就好 |
[07:25] | Mouch, you are out of your damn mind. | 穆奇 你又发什么神经 |
[07:37] | Shay, you got a guest on the apparatus floor. | 夏伊 消防车车库有人找 |
[07:43] | I thought you were going home. | 我以为你回家了 |
[07:44] | Well, Daniel’s not back from Phoenix until later today, so… | 丹尼尔去了菲尼克斯 会很晚回… |
[07:49] | You want to have some lunch? | 要一起吃午饭吗 |
[07:51] | It’s not a good time, Clarice. | 不太方便 克莱丽斯 |
[07:53] | I got to get back to– | 我得去… |
[07:54] | Look, it’s turkey and brie | 是火鸡肉加布里干酪三明治 |
[07:55] | with cranberry, from Martinelli’s. | 还有马德天尼的蔓越莓汁 |
[07:58] | I thought they closed. | 我以为他们结业了 |
[07:59] | They opened up again over in Forest Glen. | 他们在森林幽谷重新开张了 |
[08:06] | Here, here, here, feel this. | 这这这 感觉下 |
[08:08] | Whoa. What is that? | 那是什么 |
[08:10] | It’s his elbow. | 是他的胳膊肘 |
[08:12] | Wait–or, no, maybe it’s his foot. | 等等 不对 也可能是他的脚 |
[08:13] | That is crazy, right? | 很神奇 不是吗 |
[08:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:17] | Did you guys pick out names yet? | 你们选好名字了没 |
[08:19] | No, we are still in the middle of negotiations. | 还没 还在争论中 |
[08:21] | Daniel really wants to name him after his father. | 丹尼尔想以他父亲名字命名 |
[08:25] | Gilbert. | 吉尔伯特 |
[08:27] | Oh. | 好吧 |
[08:28] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[08:29] | I remember when we used to pick out baby names. | 我记得我们曾为咱俩的孩子选名字 |
[08:34] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:41] | Look, maybe I shouldn’t have said that. | 也许我不该旧事重提 |
[08:46] | Ambulance 61, difficulty breathing. | 61号救护车 呼吸困难 |
[08:48] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[08:49] | Uh, thanks– thanks for lunch. | 谢…谢谢你的午餐 |
[08:52] | I– | 我 |
[08:58] | What? I can’t eat a sandwich? | 干嘛 吃个三明治都不行吗 |
[09:01] | Hi, Gabby. | 好啊 加比 |
[09:03] | Hi, Clarice. | 你好 克莱丽斯 |
[09:07] | She had a seizure, | 她癫痫发作 |
[09:08] | then couldn’t breathe. | 然后就透不过气了 |
[09:10] | Grace, can you hear me? | 格蕾斯 能听见我说话吗 |
[09:13] | – She’s responsive. – Has this ever happened before? | -她有反应 -这情况以前发生过吗 |
[09:15] | No. I mean, yes. | 没 我是说有 |
[09:16] | She’s had a seizure before. | 她以前也癫痫发作过 |
[09:18] | Is she taking any antiseizure medication? | 她服用过抗癫痫药物吗 |
[09:19] | No, the doctors never found anything. | 没有 医生没查出什么问题 |
[09:21] | But she has celiac disease. | 但她有麸质过敏症 |
[09:23] | She’s–she’s been on a gluten-free diet | 她过去两个月一直接受 |
[09:25] | for the last two months. | 无麸质饮食 |
[09:26] | Diminished lungs. | 呼吸音微弱 |
[09:28] | Okay, let’s get her to Chicago U. | 好了 送她去芝加哥联合医院 |
[09:29] | No. | 不要 |
[09:30] | Ma’am, we got to get Grace to the hospital. | 女士 格蕾斯必须要送医院 |
[09:31] | Not Chicago U. My father died at that hospital. | 别去芝加哥联合医院 我父亲就死在那 |
[09:33] | Please don’t take her there. | 求求你们别送她去那家医院 |
[09:35] | Okay, fine. Lakeshore. But we got to go now. | 好吧 湖滨医院 但我们得立刻出发 |
[09:49] | Hey. Easy, Grace. Easy. | 放心 格蕾斯 没事的 |
[09:52] | I don’t like the way it smells. | 我不喜欢那个味道 |
[09:54] | You don’t like the way what smells, sweetheart? | 你不喜欢什么东西的味道 宝贝 |
[09:56] | Six-year-old girl, respiratory distress, | 六岁大的女孩 呼吸困难 |
[09:58] | history of undiagnosed seizures. | 有不明原因的癫痫病史 |
[09:59] | Exam room two. We’ll take her from here. | 二号诊断室 我们来接手 |
[10:01] | I’m right here. | 妈妈就在这儿 |
[10:04] | Oh, my god. Please help her. | 老天 求求你们帮帮她 |
[10:06] | Something’s up with that chick. | 那女人一定有事隐瞒 |
[10:18] | Works better if you turn on the heat. | 把火打开才会熟哦 |
[10:56] | Hour, hour and a half, tops. | 一个小时 最多一个半小时 |
[10:58] | Okay, I’ll have Cruz cover truck until you’re back. | 你回来前 我会派克鲁兹负责云梯车 |
[11:00] | Got it. And I’m sorry about this. | 明白 非常抱歉 |
[11:04] | You know this isn’t my style, but — | 你知道这不是我的作风 但是… |
[11:05] | Handle your business. | 先把私事处理好 |
[11:11] | Keep an eye on Mills for me. | 帮我照看一下米尔斯 |
[11:12] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[11:17] | Hey, quick favor? | 耽误一会行吗 |
[11:20] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[11:21] | Shay and I feel a little weird about this call | 夏伊和我觉得我们今早接到的报案 |
[11:23] | we just went on. | 有点古怪 |
[11:24] | We need someone to pull some medical records for us. | 我们需要有人帮我们查些病历记录 |
[11:26] | So I was wondering if maybe Hallie could do us a solid. | 所以我想是不是能让海莉帮个忙 |
[11:29] | Yeah, uh, the only thing is | 是啊 不过问题是 |
[11:31] | me and Hallie are taking a break, so… | 海莉和我之间闹了点矛盾 所以… |
[11:34] | Right. Got it. | 好吧 明白了 |
[11:35] | Say no more. | 不用再说了 |
[11:37] | And I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾听到这个消息 |
[11:42] | You’re calling Kendra. | 你打给肯德拉吧 |
[11:51] | This is gonna cost me a dinner or two. | 我又得陪她吃一两顿饭 |
[11:53] | I mean, guaranteed she asks me to dinner, | 她肯定会约我的 |
[11:55] | and I really don’t want to hear about her drama– | 但我一点都不想听她的那些破事 |
[11:58] | Hey, Kendra. | 你好 肯德拉 |
[12:00] | Yep. | 是 |
[12:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:04] | Uh-huh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:05] | All right, thank you so much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[12:06] | And, hey, this conversation never took place. | 这段对话要保密 |
[12:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:12] | Friday. | 星期五 |
[12:13] | Um, can I get back to you? | 我可以待会再打给你吗 |
[12:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:19] | Uh, so Grace was taken to the E.R. twice | 格蕾斯过去六个星期因为癫痫发作 |
[12:21] | in the last six weeks for seizures — | 两次被送到急救室 |
[12:23] | No mention anywhere in her record of celiac disease. | 病历里完全没提到麸质过敏症 |
[12:27] | Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 第三分队 61号救护车 |
[12:31] | Heart attack victim, Dearborn and Elm. | 心脏病发作病人 德波恩街和榆树街交界 |
[12:41] | Frank’s dead! | 弗兰克死了 |
[12:42] | He must’ve had a heart attack or something. | 他肯定是心脏病发作之类的 |
[12:45] | One minute, he was fine. | 一分钟之前他还好好的 |
[12:46] | He was dropping branches to me. | 他在把树枝扔给我 |
[12:48] | And the next thing I know, he’s just hanging there. | 然后突然之间 他就挂在那了 |
[12:59] | Cruz, you get that ladder up to that tree now. | 克鲁兹 把云梯架到树那边 |
[13:01] | I can get close, but there’s a lot of branches. | 我能靠过去 但那有很多树枝 |
[13:03] | I don’t see a clean path. | 没法直接架过去 |
[13:04] | Well, then we make one. | 那就清理一下 |
[13:05] | – Vargas! – On it. | -瓦格斯 -收到 |
[13:07] | Won’t you need a stokes basket? | 你们不用救生吊篮吗 |
[13:09] | That limb’s not gonna give us enough time. | 来不及的 树枝就快断了 |
[13:11] | We rig a two-to-one pulley system. | 我们要装两定一动滑轮组 |
[13:13] | We bring him down the fast way. | 这样能最快地救他下来 |
[13:17] | Got it. | 接着 |
[13:26] | – Path is clear. – Here we go. | -清理完毕 -我们开始吧 |
[13:42] | When Severide drops his line, | 西弗莱德把绳子扔下来以后 |
[13:43] | you take up the slack. | 你们把绳子拉紧 |
[13:45] | When he cuts the old line, it’s on you. | 等他把原来的绳子切断 就看你们的了 |
[13:53] | Hey! He’s alive! | 他还活着 |
[13:55] | Get him down here fast! | 赶紧救他下来 |
[13:59] | Hadley, move. | 哈德利 快 |
[14:01] | Get his back. | 去帮他一把 |
[14:12] | Grab it! Grab that rope! | 抓住 抓住那根绳子 |
[14:14] | Got it, Kelly. | 知道了 凯利 |
[14:18] | Tie it off. | 把它系好 |
[14:27] | Set! | 好了 |
[14:32] | Load is yours. | 可以放绳子了 |
[14:39] | Steady. | 慢慢来 |
[14:47] | – You okay? – Yeah, fine. Just– | -你没事吧 -没事 就是… |
[14:49] | Let’s get on the ground. | 我们快下去吧 |
[14:59] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[15:01] | – Watch his head. – There we go. | -注意头部 -好了 |
[15:12] | All right, he’s breathing– shallow respirations. | 他还活着 但呼吸微弱 |
[15:15] | Hey, he’s carrying candy. | 他随身带着糖 |
[15:17] | He could be a diabetic. | 可能是糖尿病患者 |
[15:18] | Let’s check his blood sugar. | 测一下血糖值是多少 |
[15:20] | Okay, it’s low– below 20. | 血糖值很低 低于20 |
[15:22] | I’ll give him an amp of D50. | 我给他注射50%葡萄糖液 |
[15:32] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[15:33] | Okay. Sir, you’re gonna be okay. | 您会没事的 先生 |
[15:35] | Your blood sugar dropped. | 你的血糖值过低了 |
[15:36] | – Are you diabetic? – Mm-hmm. | -你有糖尿病吗 -嗯 |
[16:09] | Hey, Matt. | 你好 马特 |
[16:11] | Christie. | 克里斯蒂 |
[16:17] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[16:18] | Matt. | 马特 |
[16:20] | Sweetheart, do you remember your uncle Matt | 宝贝 还记得马特叔叔吗 |
[16:21] | from Thanksgiving a couple years ago? | 几年前的感恩节上你们见过 |
[16:24] | Hey, Violet. | 你好 维尔莉特 |
[16:30] | You’re so grown up. | 长大得真快 |
[16:41] | 15 years… | 15年了 |
[16:44] | It’s crazy. | 真的不敢想象 |
[16:48] | I still miss him. | 我还是很想他 |
[17:07] | Well, we’ll, uh, let you have some time alone. | 我们先走了 给你些时间 |
[17:10] | – You don’t have to go. – No, it’s okay. | -你不用离开 -没事的 |
[17:12] | We were just leaving. We’ve been here a while. | 我们准备走了 来了有段时间了 |
[17:17] | I guess I’ll see you in a couple weeks. | 过几周见 |
[17:20] | Yeah, I’ll see you there. | 好的 到时候见 |
[17:39] | We’ve all been there. | 我们都经历过 |
[17:42] | It usually happens first few months after being on the job. | 这种事情通常会在工作之初几个月遇到 |
[17:46] | Right now you have nothing to compare it to. | 这只不过是你的第一次 |
[17:51] | But you will. | 以后还会发生的 |
[17:53] | The longer you work, the more good you do… | 工作时间越长 做得好事越多 |
[17:57] | You’ll be able to take days like this, | 你就慢慢能适应了 |
[17:58] | put them into context, and then move forward. | 学会接受这一切 然后继续生活 |
[18:01] | It’s just that afterwards, I’m… | 这事发生后 我… |
[18:04] | I’m looking at Mouch telling stories | 我看见穆奇在讲故事 |
[18:06] | and Cruz playing video games. | 克鲁兹在玩游戏 |
[18:12] | I don’t know how they do it. | 他们怎么做到的 |
[18:15] | Everybody has their own way in how they deal with things. | 每个人都有自己的方法去应对事情 |
[18:20] | You will get on the other side of this, Peter. | 你也会慢慢适应的 彼得 |
[18:24] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[18:26] | Take the rest of the shift off. | 你今天的工作就到这里 |
[18:28] | Go easy. | 慢慢来 |
[18:31] | I’m serious, though. Talk to someone. | 我真心希望你能和别人谈谈 |
[18:33] | Counselor’s available. So am I. | 找顾问可以 找我也可以 |
[18:34] | So is your lieutenant. | 你的副队也行 |
[18:37] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:47] | Oh, yeah, it stays with me. | 我会保密的 |
[18:48] | For sure. | 一定 |
[18:50] | Thank you, dude. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[18:52] | My buddy Eddie over at 61, | 我在61号消防局的朋友埃迪 |
[18:55] | “Sworn to secrecy.” | 让我发誓别把这说出去 |
[18:56] | Uh, the canadians? Guess where they’re from. | 那些加拿大人 你猜他们来自哪里 |
[18:59] | Canada. | 加拿大 |
[19:01] | – Cleveland. – What? | -克利夫兰 -什么 |
[19:03] | Herrmann put ’em up to it. | 赫尔曼让他们这么说的 |
[19:06] | Oh, that sneaky son of a bitch. | 那个卑鄙的贱人 |
[19:09] | He’s the only one I confided to about me and Canada. | 他是唯一知道我与加拿大有过节的人 |
[19:11] | And this is what he does to me? | 他就这么对我 |
[19:13] | I don’t know what herrmann’s end game is in this prank, | 我不知道赫尔曼玩恶作剧有什么目的 |
[19:16] | but if you’re asking me, I say we beat him to it. | 但我认为我们应该反击了 |
[19:22] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -定了 -行吗 |
[19:24] | – Yeah. – Yes. All right. | -对 -好的 |
[19:28] | Hey, Shay. You got a visitor again. | 夏伊 又有人找你了 |
[19:31] | Ugh. Clarice again? | 又是克莱丽斯吗 |
[19:34] | Her husband. | 是她丈夫 |
[19:36] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:37] | I’m looking for my wife and my unborn son. | 我在找我的妻子和我未出世的儿子 |
[19:40] | Would you be kind enough to point me in the right direction? | 能请你告诉我他们在哪里吗 |
[19:44] | Yeah. She’s been staying with me a couple days. | 她最近住在我那里 |
[19:48] | So, in light of the fact that you have zero boundaries, | 既然你是这么没有底线的人 |
[19:51] | I will tell you now very directly that if you think that I’m– | 我就直接告诉你 如果你觉得我是 |
[19:54] | Daniel, you might want to bring it down a peg, | 丹尼尔 你应该客气些 |
[19:57] | because this is your problem. | 因为这是你们之间的问题 |
[19:58] | Right, you–you have nothing to do with it. | 是吗 和你毫无关系吗 |
[20:00] | She came to me as a friend needing a place to stay. | 她是以朋友身份来找我借住的 |
[20:03] | So I, as a friend, took her in. | 我也是以朋友的身份帮助她 |
[20:06] | I sympathize with what you’re going through, | 我对你们的事情感到抱歉 |
[20:07] | and I wish I hadn’t been brought into this. | 我希望自己不要被卷进你们的问题中 |
[20:09] | But if you keep coming at me like you’re coming at me, | 但你如果还对我大喊大叫 |
[20:11] | I’m gonna tell you to kiss my ass in two seconds. | 你就可以立即给我滚蛋 |
[20:20] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[20:22] | This is my family we’re talking about. | 这可是我的家庭 |
[20:33] | I can’t get it out of my head. | 我没办法忘记 |
[20:36] | Just–I can’t get it out of my head. | 我就是没法忘记 |
[20:38] | There was a time when your father couldn’t either. | 你父亲也经历过这样的日子 |
[20:41] | And his way of fixing it was to just shove it down. | 他最后选择将它埋在心里 |
[20:46] | And then that turned into shutting off a part of himself. | 也就是从那时起他变了个人 |
[20:51] | It’s the part that makes us human. | 他变得冷酷 |
[20:55] | Then what do I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[20:57] | Walk away. | 离开那里 |
[21:00] | You come back to the restaurant. | 回到饭店里来 |
[21:02] | I don’t want you to become a block of ice. | 我不想你变得冷若冰霜 |
[21:04] | I mean, having seen that in your father, | 如果看到你爸爸曾经的样子 |
[21:07] | believe me, you don’t want that for yourself. | 相信我 你不会愿意变成那样的 |
[21:12] | It’s not who you are. | 那不是你应有的样子 |
[21:17] | Just… | 不如 |
[21:18] | come home. | 回家吧 |
[21:24] | Anna. Hey. It’s me. | 安娜 是我 |
[21:27] | Look, um, I need a refill… | 我还需要一点上次的药 |
[21:30] | uh, somewhat urgently. | 挺急的 |
[21:33] | I know, I know, I know. I just–I– | 我知道我知道 我只是… |
[21:36] | Can you please just help me out? | 帮我一下好吗 |
[21:39] | I can’t. I-I don’t have the time. | 不行 没有时间等了 |
[21:43] | I could–I could pay you for them, if that’s easier. | 如果你需要的话 我可以付钱 |
[21:50] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[21:53] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[22:09] | Oh, she’s pissed. | 她生气了 |
[22:11] | Hey, Kendra. Thanks for doing this. | 肯德拉 谢谢你帮忙 |
[22:13] | I thought I was done. | 我以为我帮完了 |
[22:14] | Ah, well, you know… | 好吧 你知道的… |
[22:16] | Anything on Grace Wilkinson? | 格蕾斯·威尔金森情况怎么样 |
[22:22] | Yeah, she accidentally swallowed some turpentine. | 她误吞了一些松节油 |
[22:25] | Her mom told us she had celiac disease. | 她妈妈告诉我们说孩子有麸质过敏症 |
[22:27] | Uh, mom told us she was doing some painting | 但她告诉我们的是当时她在画画 |
[22:30] | and left the turpentine out by mistake. | 把松节油忘在外面了 |
[22:32] | We pumped the girl’s stomach, | 刚给小女孩洗过胃 |
[22:33] | then moved her upstairs for observation. | 送到楼上病房留院观察了 |
[22:36] | She didn’t want to take her to Chicago.U, remember? | 记得吗 她不想送女儿去芝加哥联合医院 |
[22:38] | Could be hospital jumping to hide abuse. | 可能想利用不同的医院来掩盖虐童事实 |
[22:40] | Abuse that she’s causing for attention. | 她用来引起注意的施虐行为 |
[22:43] | It fits. | 说得通 |
[22:45] | That would explain the mom’s behavior, | 这样就可以解释她妈妈的行为了 |
[22:46] | the inconsistent symptoms that Grace is having, | 格蕾斯前后不一的症状也说得通了 |
[22:48] | that smell that she was talking about– | 还有她提到的气味 |
[22:50] | Munchausen by proxy? | 孟乔森代理综合症 |
[22:52] | It’s quite rare. | 极少见的 |
[22:53] | I don’t really care what you call it. | 我不关心这病到底叫什么名字 |
[22:55] | That woman is poisoning her own kid. | 那女人在给自己女儿下毒 |
[22:57] | I want this reported to D.C.F.S. | 我要上报给家庭儿童服务部门 |
[22:59] | Right now. Will you back us up? | 就现在 愿意挺我们吗 |
[23:03] | Dinner, Friday… on me. | 周五我请吃饭 |
[23:06] | I’ll get the number. | 我去找电话号码 |
[23:11] | Four years ago, my old partner and I | 四年前 我和我的旧搭档 |
[23:14] | reported this girl with cigarette burns | 向家庭儿童服务部门上报过一个受害女孩 |
[23:15] | all over her arms and legs to D.C.F.S., | 手腿上全被烟头烫过 |
[23:18] | and the investigation was a mess of red tape | 但是整个调查从头到尾都 |
[23:20] | from beginning to end. | 只是做做样子 |
[23:22] | They eventually sent the girl back to her father. | 最后女孩被送回父亲身边 |
[23:26] | And that same week, | 就在那周 |
[23:27] | She died of a brain bleed from a beating he gave her. | 他重击她头部 孩子最后大脑失血而亡 |
[23:32] | That ain’t happening again. | 不能再发生这种事 |
[23:36] | Hey, Mrs. Mills. | 米尔斯夫人 |
[23:38] | Hello, Kelly. | 你好 凯利 |
[23:39] | Chief Boden’s office is this way? | 博登队长的办公室是这边吗 |
[23:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:42] | How’s Peter doing? | 彼得现在怎么样 |
[23:44] | He saw a girl cut to pieces today. | 他今天亲眼看见一个被碾碎的女孩 |
[23:46] | I believe you all did. | 你们都在场 |
[23:49] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[23:59] | Ingrid, uh… | 英格丽德 |
[24:02] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[24:03] | Yes, it has. | 是啊 很久了 |
[24:05] | Uh, please, have a seat. | 来 请坐 |
[24:06] | No, I won’t be long. | 不用了 我说完就走 |
[24:13] | Peter’s not like Henry. | 彼得不像亨利 |
[24:16] | No one expects him to be. | 没人期待他成为亨利 |
[24:17] | He does. | 他自己想 |
[24:20] | And Peter’s got this whole idea | 彼得满脑子想的就是 |
[24:21] | of living up to his father’s memory. | 不辜负他父亲的期望 |
[24:24] | But that is not the life I want for him. | 但那不是我希望他过的生活 |
[24:30] | Peter’s not coming back to 51. | 彼得不会再回51号消防队了 |
[24:32] | If that’s what he decides… | 如果这是他的决定 |
[24:36] | I’ll abide by it. You have my word. | 我会照办 我保证 |
[24:38] | You’re not hearing me. | 你没懂我的意思 |
[24:40] | Peter’s time as a candidate… | 彼得作为候补队员的日子 |
[24:44] | is done. | 到此为止 |
[24:47] | I’m asking you to respect my wishes. | 我请求你尊重我的意思 |
[24:51] | Now, you owe me that at least. | 至少这是你欠我的 |
[24:59] | I can tell you that this soup | 我告诉你 这锅汤 |
[25:00] | already smells like socks, Otis. | 闻起来已经像臭袜子了 奥蒂斯 |
[25:02] | Oh, just wait till it hits your taste buds, man. | 等你亲口尝过了再说吧 |
[25:06] | Listen, if we’ve done anything to offend you– | 如果我们做了什么冒犯你的事 |
[25:08] | Oh, no, no, no. Eat up. | 不不 尽情吃 |
[25:11] | Enjoy your free American meal. | 好好享受免费的美利坚正餐 |
[25:16] | -Is Peter coming back? – Of course. | -彼得会回来吗 -当然 |
[25:18] | He’s just clearing his head. | 他只是需要冷静冷静 |
[25:21] | Today was a tough one. | 今天大家都不好受 |
[25:23] | Here we go. Dinner’s served. | 好嘞 可以开动啦 |
[25:26] | – What the hell is this? – Borscht, baby. | -这啥玩意儿啊 -罗宋汤哦 |
[25:28] | Mama’s Sunday night go-to. | 周日晚餐的首选 |
[25:33] | It’s good, right? | 味道不错吧 |
[25:35] | We’re ordering in. | 订外卖吧 |
[25:45] | Nice job up there in that tree. | 树上那会儿表现不错 |
[25:48] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢谢队长 |
[25:50] | What up with your arm? | 你的手臂怎么了 |
[25:53] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[25:54] | I said, “What up with your arm?” | 我说 你的手臂怎么了 |
[25:56] | Tweaked it a couple days ago lifting weights. | 前几天举重的时候扭伤了 |
[26:00] | Looked like more than a tweak. | 看起来比扭伤严重多了 |
[26:03] | Really, I’m fine. | 真的 我没事 |
[26:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:09] | I see it again, | 再有下次 |
[26:11] | you’re going in for an X-Ray, for your own safety. | 你就得去照X光 这是为你自己好 |
[26:13] | No. Yeah, absolutely. | 不会了 再有事我肯定去 |
[26:37] | D.C.F.S. looked at the Wilkinson girl’s case… | 家庭儿童服务部门审查了威尔金森家女孩的案子 |
[26:41] | not gonna pursue. | 决定不再追究 |
[26:44] | Let’s take a ride. | 我们去兜一圈吧 |
[26:52] | Listen, all I’m saying is, | 听着 我的意思是 |
[26:54] | I told you after your suspension hearing | 经过了上次的听证会 我说过 |
[26:55] | that I’d pull up on the reins if you started to go sideways. | 如果你再失控 我就负责点醒你 |
[26:59] | This is me pulling. | 这就是我的提醒 |
[27:01] | We’re just having a friendly conversation. | 我们只是去跟她和气地谈谈 |
[27:05] | Uh, Mrs. Wilkinson, sorry to bother you like this. | 威尔金森夫人 很抱歉这么晚打扰你 |
[27:07] | You’ve got some nerve– | 你们好大的胆子 |
[27:09] | fabricating lies against me? | 捏造谎言来陷害我吗 |
[27:12] | Lies? You want to talk about lies? | 谎言 你想谈”谎言”吗 |
[27:14] | What was that today– | 就说今天 |
[27:15] | a seizure related to celiac disease | 癫痫引发麸质过敏症 |
[27:17] | or accidental ingestion of turpentine? | 还有意外摄入松节油是怎么回事 |
[27:19] | This is harassment, and I’m calling my lawyer. | 这是骚扰 我要通知我的律师了 |
[27:21] | You should call your doctor, because you need help. | 你应该通知你的医生 你需要帮助 |
[27:23] | You are poisoning your own daughter. | 你在毒害你自己的女儿 |
[27:24] | We’re not gonna stand by– | 我们不会袖手旁观 |
[27:25] | You have no idea how miserable your life is about to get. | 你不会料到你的人生将会变得多凄惨 |
[27:41] | I have been on a phone for the last hour | 刚刚我整整在电话里说了一个小时 |
[27:43] | getting my ass handed to me, | 来解决这破事 |
[27:45] | and there wasn’t a damn thing I could say in your defense. | 但我找不出任何话来为你们辩护 |
[27:47] | Because what you did was dead wrong. | 因为你们的做法错误至极 |
[27:49] | Chief, she’s poisoning her daughter. | 队长 她在毒害她的女儿 |
[27:51] | Did you talk to the D.C.F.S.? | 你和家庭儿童服务部门说了吗 |
[27:53] | – Yeah, but– – But nothing! | -说了 但是 -没有但是 |
[27:58] | You let them handle it. | 你得让他们处理 |
[27:59] | What you don’t do is go knocking on doors, | 而不是上人家家里敲门 |
[28:01] | start throwing out accusations. | 然后当面控诉她 |
[28:02] | Do you not get it, Gabriela? | 你还不明白吗 加布里埃拉 |
[28:04] | It’s not just her, Chief. | 我也有份 队长 |
[28:05] | I will get to you in a second. | 我马上就来批你 |
[28:10] | Answer my question. | 回答我的问题 |
[28:12] | Yeah, Chief. I get it. | 好的 队长 我懂了 |
[28:15] | Do you not like your partner? | 你不喜欢你的搭档吗 |
[28:17] | I like her very much indeed, sir. | 我很喜欢她 长官 |
[28:19] | Well, she’s a hothead. | 她是个急性子 |
[28:20] | What you do when you have a hothead for a partner | 当你的搭档做事比较冲动时 |
[28:22] | is you talk them out of doing stupid-ass things | 你的责任 就是阻止他们 |
[28:24] | that can get them into serious trouble. | 做那些把他们自己卷进泥潭的傻事 |
[28:27] | Gabriela, this, um… | 加布里埃拉 这件… |
[28:30] | crusade that you are on, | 为民请命的事 |
[28:33] | it ends now. | 到此为止 |
[28:34] | You take one step further, | 你再出什么岔子 |
[28:35] | there will not be a suspension hearing. | 就不会有什么听证会了 |
[28:37] | There will be a good-bye party. | 等待你的只有欢送派对 |
[28:42] | You two, my office. | 你们两个 到我办公室来 |
[28:44] | We need to talk about Mills. | 我们得谈谈米尔斯 |
[28:54] | – Hey, Kelly. – Hey. | -凯利 -嘿 |
[28:57] | Is your brother here? | 你的哥哥在吗 |
[28:58] | Last we talked to him, | 上次跟他说话的时候 |
[28:59] | he said he was gonna go for a drive, | 他说他想出去兜兜风 |
[29:00] | but I haven’t heard from him for a while. | 但他很久没联系过我了 |
[29:02] | Yeah, he hasn’t been picking up his phone. | 是啊 他一直没接电话 |
[29:04] | I’ve never seen him like this. | 我从没见过他这样 |
[29:08] | Okay, well, if you talk to him, | 好吧 如果你联系上他 |
[29:09] | could you tell him that I stopped by? | 你能转告他我来过吗 |
[29:10] | I just wanted to check on him. | 我只想确认他没事 |
[29:12] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢 |
[29:18] | You have to go home. | 你得回家了 |
[29:19] | To what? | 回去找谁 |
[29:21] | To a husband | 找你的丈夫 |
[29:23] | who’s at least owed an explanation. | 至少你还欠他一个解释 |
[29:25] | Okay, but I just– I didn’t even realize | 好吧 但是在你出现在 |
[29:27] | how unhappy I was until you showed up | 新生儿派对之前 我都没意识到 |
[29:29] | at the baby shower. | 我之前有多不幸福 |
[29:30] | You don’t get to come back | 你不能在结婚怀孕之后 |
[29:32] | married and pregnant saying that you miss me. | 再回来告诉我说你想我 |
[29:36] | You walked away. | 是你抛弃了我 |
[29:38] | You broke my heart. | 伤了我的心 |
[29:41] | And, hey, that’s the way it goes, | 这就是生活 |
[29:43] | but this isn’t good for me right now, Clarice. | 现在我也不好受 克莱丽斯 |
[29:46] | I’ve been fooling myself these last few days. | 过去的这些天我一直在骗自己 |
[29:49] | I made a mistake. | 是我犯了错 |
[29:56] | Okay, if that’s Daniel, I’m just– I’m not here. | 如果那是丹尼尔 就说我不在这儿 |
[29:59] | I will leave. I will go home. I will. | 我会走 我会回家 我答应你 |
[30:01] | But just not right now, please. | 但不是现在 求你了 |
[30:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:08] | Hey, Corrine. | 科琳 |
[30:10] | I texted you a couple times. | 我给你发了好几条短信 |
[30:11] | I know. I’m– and I’m sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[30:13] | I’ve just been dealing with something. | 我最近在处理一些事 |
[30:15] | – Is everything okay? – Fine. Yeah, it’s fine. | -一切都好吧 -对 都好 |
[30:17] | It’s just–I think I left my earrings here. | 只是…我的耳环落在这里了 |
[30:19] | Oh, I’ll find them, and I’ll get them back to you. | 我会帮你找到 然后还给你 |
[30:21] | I’m sorry. Just–now is really not a good time. | 很抱歉 但现在不怎么合适 |
[30:30] | – What was that? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[30:34] | – Okay, um… I’m gonna go. – Okay. | -好吧 我要走了 -好 |
[30:40] | Look, I didn’t mean to bring up any bad memories. | 我没想勾起什么不好的回忆 |
[30:47] | I don’t have any… | 我没有不好的回忆 |
[30:51] | I just can’t go back. | 我只是不能走回头路了 |
[31:00] | This should’ve been ours. | 这本应该是我们的宝宝 |
[31:28] | See, this is where you belong, baby. | 你是属于这里的 孩子 |
[31:30] | Just give me a little room, mom. | 让我一个人静一静 妈妈 |
[31:39] | All right, everybody. Gather round. | 大家集中一下 |
[31:41] | We’re gonna trade T-shirts and patches in a bit, | 一会儿我们就要互换衬衣了 |
[31:44] | but first, a little competition. | 但是首先要进行个小比赛 |
[31:46] | The first one of you to climb up to the top | 第一个爬到顶端的就能得到一件 |
[31:48] | gets a C.F.D.jacket. | 芝加哥消防队的外套 |
[31:51] | Sound good? | 听起来不错吧 |
[31:52] | – That jacket’s mine. – Yeah, we’ll see. | -衬衣我拿定了 -走着瞧 |
[31:54] | All right. | 那就走着瞧 |
[31:55] | And…one… | 一 |
[31:58] | two…three! | 二 三 |
[32:04] | Take that back to Cleveland, boys! | 带着这礼物回克里夫兰吧 小子们 |
[32:09] | What the hell are you doing, Mouch? | 你在搞什么 穆奇 |
[32:11] | They’re not from Canada. | 他们不是从加拿大来的 |
[32:12] | Herrmann put them up to it. | 是赫尔曼让他们这么说的 |
[32:14] | We’re from Canada! | 我们是从加拿大来的 |
[32:16] | No, no, no. | 不 不是 |
[32:17] | Otis said– Otis–Ot– | 奥蒂斯说…奥蒂斯… |
[32:28] | Ambulance 61, respiratory distress. | 61号救护车 呼吸困难 |
[32:31] | 26 Orchard Street. | 果园街26号 |
[32:32] | – That’s Grace’s address. – Hit it. | -那是格蕾丝家 -赶紧 |
[32:40] | I didn’t know what to do! | 我不知道要怎么办 |
[32:43] | Grace. You okay? | 格蕾丝 你没事吧 |
[32:47] | In here! In here! | 在这边 这边 |
[33:07] | Doxepin, 150 milligrams. | 是多虑平[抗抑郁药] 150毫克 |
[33:09] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[33:12] | Uh, why don’t you take Grace back into the living room? | 你能先把格蕾丝带回客厅吗 |
[33:16] | Come on. Come on. | 过来 来吧 |
[33:19] | Shallow breaths, rapid pulse. | 呼吸微弱 脉搏很快 |
[33:23] | All right, let’s get her to Lakeshore. | 我们送她去湖滨医院 |
[33:25] | I’ll start an I.V. in the rig | 我会在路上先给她静脉注射 |
[33:26] | and get an order to push bicarb. | 然后向上面申请注射碳酸氢钠 |
[33:32] | She’s gonna be okay, Grace. | 她会没事的 格蕾丝 |
[33:38] | You wanted to see me, chief? | 你找我有事吗 队长 |
[33:42] | That time you put all that hot sauce in Hadley’s burger, | 那次你把辣椒酱都放进了哈德利的汉堡 |
[33:46] | that was funny. | 很搞笑 |
[33:47] | Oh, I can’t take credit for that, chief. | 我可不敢居功 队长 |
[33:49] | I got that from Dumb & Dumber. | 我是从《阿呆与阿瓜》里面学的 |
[33:50] | And the other time you put the blowup doll | 还有一次你把充气娃娃 |
[33:52] | in Herrmann’s bunk, that was equally funny. | 放在赫尔曼的床上 也很搞笑 |
[33:54] | That was all me. | 那全是我的主意了 |
[33:56] | Today that was not funny. | 可是今天 一点都不搞笑 |
[34:00] | I mean, breaking balls is one thing. | 搞怪是一回事 |
[34:02] | But those men– | 但是那两个人 |
[34:04] | They did not pay their own way | 他们自付路费 |
[34:07] | and drive ten hours to come here | 开了十个小时的车 |
[34:11] | to be the butt of a joke. | 不是过来充当笑柄的 |
[34:12] | When we have a guest in this house, | 我们有客来访的时候 |
[34:13] | you will treat them as such. | 你必须好好招待他们 |
[34:15] | Do you understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[34:17] | Yes, chief. | 明白了 队长 |
[34:19] | So now you’re gonna walk back out there | 现在你就走出去 |
[34:20] | like the man I know you to be. | 表现得像我一直了解的那个人 |
[34:21] | You’re gonna look ’em in the eye, | 直视着他们的眼睛 |
[34:22] | shake their hand, and apologize, | 向他们握手并道歉 |
[34:24] | Because when they go back home | 因为他们回去的时候 |
[34:25] | and their men ask them what the C.F.D. were like, | 那边的人问他们 芝加哥消防队是什么样 |
[34:27] | they will be able to say we are stand-up. | 他们会说 我们是敢作敢当的人 |
[34:34] | Chief. You need to get to Lakeshore. | 队长 你需要去湖滨医院看看 |
[34:40] | That’ll be all. | 就这样吧 |
[34:44] | And she couldn’t get into the United States, | 她无法进入美国 |
[34:46] | so I agreed to meet her in Toronto. | 所以我答应在多伦多见她 |
[34:49] | An immigration attorney there was going to | 一位移民律师 |
[34:51] | facilitate her American citizenship. | 要帮她拿到美国国籍 |
[34:54] | I gave her the five grand for his fees… | 我给了她五千块让她付律师费 |
[35:01] | Never saw either one of them again. | 然后就再也没见到过他们 |
[35:03] | Well, yeah, but if she was Russian, | 不过她是俄罗斯人 |
[35:04] | why hate on Canada? | 你为什么要讨厌加拿大 |
[35:07] | Two extra weeks I’m up there | 我在那里又待了两周 |
[35:09] | getting the runaround from various government agencies. | 在各种政府机构的搪塞推诿中度过的 |
[35:14] | I end up at the Canadian Anti-fraud Centre. | 最后我到了加拿大反诈骗中心 |
[35:19] | Want to know what they said? | 知道他们怎么说吗 |
[35:22] | Buyer beware. | 买家自负 |
[35:25] | And didn’t the weasel behind the counter | 而站在柜台后的卑鄙小人 |
[35:28] | get a little chuckle at my expense? | 居然在嘲笑我的经历 |
[35:33] | Mouch, on behalf of the Commonwealth of Canada, | 穆奇 我们代表加拿大联邦 |
[35:37] | we apologize. | 向你道歉 |
[35:39] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你们 |
[35:45] | Lieutenant? | 副队 |
[35:49] | Listen, I don’t want to get in anyone’s business here, | 我不是想掺和你们的事 |
[35:51] | – but if I may… – Please. | -但如果可以的话 -请说 |
[35:54] | Only because I was recently in Peter’s situation. | 最近我也面临过和彼得相同的处境 |
[35:58] | Uh, I received a call that involved… | 在我的某个外勤中… |
[36:02] | an infant mortality. | 一名婴儿在我面前死去 |
[36:04] | And, uh, it really got to me. | 对我的打击真的很大 |
[36:08] | Uh, but our lieutenant at the time– | 那时候 我们的副队 |
[36:11] | He did something that really helped us out. | 他帮助我们走出阴霾 |
[36:16] | She’s on a ventilator now, | 她现在依靠呼吸机呼吸 |
[36:18] | and dialysis to help clear the doxepin. | 通过透析清除体内的多虑平 |
[36:21] | We just have to wait and see. | 我们只能静观事态变化 |
[36:24] | Are you Gabriela Dawson? | 你是加布里埃拉·道森 |
[36:26] | You’re the one who accused Nina of poisoning our daughter? | 是你指责妮娜给我女儿下药吗 |
[36:28] | – Sir, your wife– – You did this. | -先生 你的妻子… -是你害的 |
[36:30] | You did this to her! | 都是你的错 |
[36:42] | Gabriela… | 加布里埃拉 |
[36:44] | I notified the union, | 我通知了工会 |
[36:45] | just in case the cops want to talk to you. | 以防有警察介入这事 |
[36:48] | You need to be ready. | 你需要做好准备 |
[36:52] | Mills, it’s Casey. | 米尔斯 我是凯西 |
[36:54] | Listen, I know lots of people have been talking to you today, | 我知道今天有很多人找你聊过了 |
[36:58] | but before you make a decision, | 但在你做出决定之前 |
[37:00] | I want to show you something. | 我想带你去瞧样东西 |
[37:02] | I can swing by the restaurant after shift. | 换班后我去餐厅找你吧 |
[37:03] | And, um, please, just trust me on this. | 请相信我一次 |
[37:18] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:20] | We’ll get through this. | 一切都会好的 |
[37:36] | It’s all right, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 没关系 |
[37:39] | Tell her what you told me. | 告诉她你刚刚对我说的话吧 |
[37:48] | She made me drink it. | 是她给我喝松节油的 |
[37:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:02] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 亲爱的 没事了 |
[38:06] | You really outdid yourself this time, Otis. | 奥蒂斯 这次的玩笑真是超水平发挥呀 |
[38:08] | – I feel horrible. – Well, you should. | -我感觉糟透了 -理应如此 |
[38:11] | And what’s worse, they were so classy about it. | 更糟糕的是 他们显得那么大度 |
[38:17] | So you were in love with that woman. | 你真的爱上那个女人了吗 |
[38:21] | Nah. | 才怪 |
[38:22] | Lesson learned, though. | 只是吸取了一次教训 |
[38:24] | Lesson learned. | 爱的教训啊 |
[38:38] | Oh, those dicks. | 那些贱男 |
[39:08] | Is Shay here? | 夏伊在吗 |
[39:10] | – She’s not. – I just want my earrings. | -她不在 -我想拿回我的耳环 |
[39:16] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[39:21] | You want a beer? | 想喝啤酒吗 |
[39:22] | Sure. | 好的 |
[39:24] | You know, I don’t know why she’s been so opposed | 我不知道为什么她一直 |
[39:26] | to calling me back. | 不回我的电话 |
[39:29] | She’s been going through some ex-girlfriend drama. | 她最近在处理前女友归来的闹剧 |
[39:32] | See, all she had to do was tell me. | 她完全可以告诉我这些 |
[39:33] | I’m not looking to bring any drama to her life. | 我又不会引起什么腥风血雨 |
[39:35] | I’m just looking to have some fun. | 只是想找点乐子 |
[39:37] | No, I hear you. Keep it short and sweet. | 我明白 万花丛中过 片叶不沾身 |
[39:38] | That’s my policy. | 这是我的人生信条 |
[39:42] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[39:57] | – Hey, it’s me. – Hey. | -嗨 是我 -嗨 |
[40:00] | Um, real quick, Corrine– | 快速问答 科琳… |
[40:03] | do you have any claim to her? | 你对她是认真的吗 |
[40:04] | Kelly, why? | 凯利 怎么了 |
[40:06] | Because if you do, then I’ll walk her to the door. | 因为是的话 我会把她送出家门 |
[40:11] | Uh, knock yourself out. | 你随意享受吧 |
[40:14] | – You all right? – Have fun. | -你还好吧 -玩得开心 |
[40:56] | Lieutenant Casey. | 凯西副队 |
[40:57] | Gary. Thanks for letting us stop by. | 加里 谢谢你同意我们过来 |
[41:00] | – This is Peter Mills. – Hey. How you doing? | -这是彼得·米尔斯 -你好 |
[41:02] | Hey. Hey, nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[41:03] | Come on in. Make yourselves comfortable. | 进来吧 把这儿当自己家就好 |
[41:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:07] | Sophie, lieutenant Casey is here! | 苏菲 凯西副队来啦 |
[41:10] | Their last house burned down a couple years back. | 他们之前的房子几年前被烧毁了 |
[41:13] | We responded to the call. | 我们负责出勤 |
[41:15] | How’s she doing? | 她最近怎么样 |
[41:16] | She gets her learner’s permit next week. | 下周她就能获得学车驾照了 |
[41:18] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[41:19] | Sophie’s driving? | 苏菲能开车了 |
[41:20] | Well, not till next week, she’s not. | 要到下周 现在还没呢 |
[41:25] | – Lieutenant Casey! – There she is. | -凯西副队 -瞧瞧这位美女 |
[41:32] | Peter, this is Sophie. | 彼得 这位是苏菲 |
[41:34] | Hey. | 你好 |
[41:37] | Come on, I want to show you something. | 跟我来 我有东西要给你看 |
[41:41] | What have you got? | 是什么 |
[41:44] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[41:46] | “Second place, girls sectional finals.” | 女子地区决赛 第二名 |
[41:49] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[41:57] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:59] | Don’t be. I don’t mind. | 没关系 我不介意的 |
[42:01] | Lieutenant Casey pulled me out of that fire. | 凯西副队把我从火场中救出来 |
[42:09] | I’m alive. | 至少我活了下来 |