时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You are the one who got the problem with Detective Voight. | 你就是和博伊特警探对着干的人 |
[00:03] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[00:04] | I can help you out. | 我能帮你摆脱困境 |
[00:06] | – His name is Casey. – How much? | -名字是凯西 -多少钱 |
[00:08] | You stop him for good, I’ll give you two. | 你要是能除掉他 我给你两千 |
[00:10] | Move it in. | 行动 |
[00:12] | I got him. | 抓住他了 |
[00:13] | You’re cooked, youngblood. | 你栽了 兄弟 |
[00:16] | It’s gonna be all right. We’re all right now. | 一切都会好的 没事了 |
[00:18] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[00:19] | I get that surgery, | 如果我做手术 |
[00:21] | the department doesn’t like how it looks, | 而消防局觉得我情况不妙 |
[00:22] | I go on long-term disability. | 我将会长期不得出勤 |
[00:23] | At 75% pay. | 有75%的薪水啊 |
[00:24] | And then do what, Shay? | 那我该做什么呢 夏伊 |
[00:25] | I fish off navy pier for the next 20 years? | 难道未来的20年我去海军码头钓鱼度日 |
[00:28] | It’s dumping gas! | 汽油泄漏 |
[00:30] | – Get a hose on there! – Go! | -递水管过去 -快点 |
[00:33] | You’re going in there? | 你也要上阵吗 |
[00:34] | You need to get back behind the lines. | 你需要退到警戒线后 |
[00:35] | Mouch, get this kid safe. | 穆奇 把孩子带到安全地方 |
[00:37] | I’m not gonna pretend like | 我不会假装不记得 |
[00:38] | I don’t remember peeling you off the floor | 之前这个女人伤你心以后 |
[00:39] | after that woman broke your heart. | 你落魄成了什么样子 |
[00:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:42] | I just always thought she was the one. | 我一直以为她是我命中注定的那个人 |
[00:48] | Come on! | 快点 |
[00:50] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:59] | When can we go back inside? | 我们什么时候可以进去 |
[01:00] | We have to check with the gas company, ma’am. | 女士 我们得先和燃气公司确认一下 |
[01:02] | And they’ll tell you when it’s safe. | 他们会告诉你什么时候可以进去 |
[01:04] | Ms. Simpson, I was looking for Leonard | 辛普森女士 我想找莱纳德 |
[01:05] | to get the keys to the shed. No one’s seen him. | 拿车库钥匙 但是哪里都找不到他 |
[01:08] | Oh, God. | 上帝 |
[01:09] | Everyone, stop. | 大家都停下 |
[01:10] | We’re going back in. | 我们得再进去一趟 |
[01:19] | Leonard! Down here? | 莱纳德 在这里吗 |
[01:21] | Call out! | 大声喊出来 |
[01:23] | You guys smell anything? | 你们闻到什么味道了吗 |
[01:25] | Are we sure they cut off the gas lines? | 确定燃气公司切断供应管线了吗 |
[01:27] | Oh, I shut it down myself. | 是我亲自关的 |
[01:29] | Smells like chemicals. | 像是化学物质的味道 |
[01:32] | Crystal meth! | 冰毒 |
[01:33] | Masks on! | 带上防毒面具 |
[01:42] | Really, Leonard, with the kids up there? | 不是吧 莱纳德 在幼儿园下面搞这个 |
[02:05] | Okay, everyone, listen up. | 大家都听着 |
[02:07] | Everyone on scene will have a baseline drug test. | 现场所有人员都要进行基本药检 |
[02:11] | Today. | 今天 |
[02:12] | – Happy Thanksgiving. – Uh-huh. | -感恩节快乐 -同乐 |
[02:14] | Hey, chief, Dawson and I didn’t go down there. | 队长 我和道森没进去 |
[02:16] | I don’t care. Anybody on the premises. | 我不管 在场的人的都要检测 |
[02:18] | We’re gonna want to know how much | 我们要弄清楚 |
[02:20] | any of you may have in your system. | 有多少人体内吸入了冰毒 |
[02:22] | Okay. | 那好 |
[02:33] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[02:35] | Pretty good. | 还不错 |
[02:37] | Seen you around a few times. | 在附近看到你好几次 |
[02:39] | I live around the corner. | 我就住在拐角处 |
[02:42] | I like to watch. | 我很喜欢观察 |
[02:44] | Yeah. I remember you saying. | 是的 我记得你说过 |
[02:49] | Well, you’re welcome to come down to firehouse 51 | 想过来看看的话 |
[02:50] | anytime you’d like a tour. | 51号消防队随时欢迎你 |
[02:53] | Can I ride on the truck? | 我能在云梯车上骑自行车吗 |
[02:54] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[03:01] | I may have taken something this morning. | 早上我服了点东西 |
[03:04] | Toradol? | 止痛药 |
[03:04] | – Stronger. – What? | -药效更强的 -什么 |
[03:12] | Michael Jackson couldn’t have handled those. | 迈克尔·杰克逊都受不了这个 |
[03:13] | Where’d you get those? | 你从哪里搞到的 |
[03:14] | Will it show up on the test? | 会检测出来吗 |
[03:17] | Will these narcotics show up on a drug test? | 你问我毒品会不会被药检检验出来 |
[03:44] | – Hey. – What? | -嘿 -怎么了 |
[03:46] | Seriously, why don’t we do this more often? | 说真的 我们以后经常来点这个好吗 |
[03:49] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[03:54] | Uh, lieutenant, you got some visitors. | 副队 有人找你 |
[03:59] | They’re early. | 他们提前来了 |
[04:01] | My sister has ruined more nooners for me | 我姐姐给我毁掉的小性福 |
[04:03] | than the rest of the world combined. | 比世界上其他的加起来都多 |
[04:06] | You had a lot of these growing up? | 你以前也经常做这个吗 |
[04:08] | How do you think I put myself through med school? | 你以为我是怎么熬过医学院的 |
[04:13] | Come on, Aunt Hallie. It starts in five minutes. | 快点 海莉阿姨 五分钟后就要开始了 |
[04:16] | Uh-oh, what do we have here? | 看看 是谁来了 |
[04:18] | VIP guests for the parade? | 游行的小贵宾哟 |
[04:19] | – Aunt Hallie! – Hey. | -海莉阿姨 -你好 |
[04:21] | – Hey, Viv. Hey. – How ya doing? | -好啊 薇芙 – 过得怎样 |
[04:23] | – Can’t complain. – Good? | -还不错 -还好吧 |
[04:24] | – How’s, um–how’s your mom? – Viv. | -你妈妈还好吗 -薇芙 |
[04:27] | No, it’s fine. She’s, um– she’s doing all right. | 没事 她…她很好 |
[04:31] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[04:32] | Now, who’s gonna bring me back some candy? | 谁会给我带点糖果回来 |
[04:34] | – I will! – Yeah! | -我会 -太棒了 |
[04:35] | Hey, tell your mom you get to eat | 告诉你妈妈 你要开始 |
[04:37] | as much as you can fit in your mouth. | 放开肚皮大吃了 |
[04:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:40] | You guys have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[04:41] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[04:43] | See you when you get back. | 回来咱们再见 |
[04:49] | – Look at you. – Restaurant tricks. | -不错哟 -餐馆必备技能 |
[04:52] | Impressive. | 大开眼界 |
[04:53] | 25 members… | 25位成员… |
[04:59] | Look at these chumps. | 瞧这些蠢蛋 |
[05:01] | Are you kidding, man? Parade detail is great. | 开啥玩笑 老兄 游行小队超棒的 |
[05:04] | Peter Mills, hold your arm up. | 彼得·米尔斯 把手举起来 |
[05:07] | Now keep it there for five hours. | 保持这姿势五小时 |
[05:10] | That’s what being in the parade is. | 那就是所谓的游行 |
[05:12] | Mills, the Shriners– they throw out candy– | 米尔斯 那些圣地兄弟会成员会扔糖果 |
[05:14] | You clean up, man. | 你要全部捡起来清理干净 老兄 |
[05:16] | Now, listen, I know you guys are gonna give me crap for this. | 听着 我知道你们肯定会臭我 |
[05:18] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[05:22] | I want to start a Podcast. | 我想开个播客 |
[05:24] | What the hell’s that? | 那是啥玩意 |
[05:25] | Well, when I record myself | 就是哥把自己 |
[05:27] | being equal parts charming and brilliant, | 英明神武 魅力四射的形象录下来 |
[05:30] | and then I put it up on iTunes, | 然后传到iTunes上 |
[05:31] | and people subscribe, and they follow me. | 观众就可以订阅 追我节目 |
[05:33] | A mute would be better at that than you. | 哑巴都比你能干 |
[05:38] | It’s gonna be a “Day in the life | 我想搞成”芝加哥 |
[05:39] | of a Chicago firefighter” sort of thing. | 消防队员生活日志”之类的 |
[05:41] | We have a slow day, and you’re just gonna reinforce | 咱平时也不干啥 你这样做 |
[05:43] | the stereotype that all we do is sit around and eat. | 只会加深公众对我们好吃懒做的成见 |
[05:48] | You got a problem with it, lieutenant? | 副队 你的意思呢 |
[05:50] | Go for it. | 加油 |
[05:51] | Drug tester’s on his way. | 药物检测员快到了 |
[05:53] | And again, this is mandatory. | 再强调一次 这是强制性任务 |
[05:56] | Hey, chief, there’s a kid outside looking for you. | 队长 外面有个孩子找你 |
[05:59] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:03] | You came on by. | 你过来了 |
[06:06] | You said it was cool. | 你说过没问题的 |
[06:08] | It is, it is. | 的确是 |
[06:09] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[06:10] | – Ernie. – Ernie? | -欧尼 -欧尼吗 |
[06:13] | Chief Boden. | 博登队长 |
[06:18] | You hungry, Ernie? | 饿了吗 欧尼 |
[06:21] | Hey, everybody. This here is Ernie. | 大家注意 这是欧尼 |
[06:23] | He’s gonna be eating some turkey with us. | 他要跟我们一起吃火鸡过节 |
[06:25] | – What’s up, Ernie? – Hey, Ernie. | -你好 欧尼 -欧尼 |
[06:27] | Hey, I need a Sous Chef, chief. | 我需要个副厨 队长 |
[06:29] | Get over here, little man, we got a turkey dinner to prepare. | 过来 小伙子 我们得准备火鸡大餐 |
[06:33] | – Go ahead. – Come on. | -去吧 -来吧 |
[06:36] | First thing we gotta do, taste this gravy. | 首要任务是 尝尝这肉汁 |
[06:39] | Tell me what you think. | 有啥想法 |
[06:43] | – Good. – It’s good. | -不错 -很美味 |
[06:45] | Where’d you find that mutt? | 你从哪找到那小笨孩的 |
[06:46] | I just want to see what’s going on with him. | 我只想知道他怎么了 |
[06:51] | You catch a vibe? | 发现什么问题了 |
[06:53] | I’ve seen him at two different fire scenes. | 我在两处火灾现场都看到他 |
[06:56] | Chief, if we got a firebug here, | 队长 如果他是纵火犯 |
[06:59] | you know it’s next to impossible to prove anything. | 带他过来什么用都没有 |
[07:01] | Can you just spend some time with him? | 你能花点时间看着他么 |
[07:05] | See what we find out. | 看我们能找出什么 |
[07:09] | Yo, Ernie. | 欧尼小子 |
[07:11] | Don’t let Mills here make you do all the work. | 别让米尔斯把活都丢给你 |
[07:13] | He’s what we call a candidate. | 他就是传说中的后备队员 |
[07:15] | You know how there’s all those rungs on the ladder? | 你知道梯子上的梯级么 |
[07:17] | He’s the bottom one. | 他是最底那级 |
[07:20] | Come on, I’ll give you a tour. | 来 叔带你参观参观 |
[07:25] | Hey, heads up. | 注意了 |
[07:27] | Hey, what are you doing here on Thanksgiving? | 你怎么在感恩节过来了 |
[07:30] | Reinforcements. | 增援 |
[07:32] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[07:35] | Multiple gunshot wounds. 1542 Elmwood Park. | 大规模枪伤 埃尔姆伍德公园1542号 |
[07:37] | Hey, would you put the turkey in? | 你能把火鸡放进去么 |
[07:39] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[07:39] | This meal is very important. | 这顿饭很重要 |
[07:41] | – Kid, you should stay… – Forget that. Come on. | -你该留下… -想得美 快走 |
[07:44] | – Chief. – Yeah, I got him. | -队长 -好的 交给我 |
[07:45] | Ernie, stand here. | 欧尼 站着别动 |
[07:47] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 出发 出发 |
[08:02] | That was awesome. | 这真酷 |
[08:04] | Always is. | 一直都是 |
[08:18] | Someone stepped on the anthill today. | 今天有人在人口密集区闹事了 |
[08:32] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[08:36] | Ambulance 61, I need a 10-1 at Elmwood Park. | 救护车61号 榆木公园需要紧急援助 |
[08:38] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[08:39] | They’re still shooting here. | 他们还在开枪 |
[08:40] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:42] | Where the hell’s the CPD? | 警察怎么还没来 |
[08:44] | Help me, I’m bleeding! | 救救我 我在流血 |
[08:54] | Truck, ammo, move. | 用卡车做掩护移动 |
[08:57] | Get ready to move. | 准备开车 |
[08:59] | Crawl out the other side. | 从另一侧爬出来 |
[09:01] | – Cruz! – Yeah! | -克鲁兹 -在 |
[09:03] | Move the truck forward, so we can use it as a barrier. | 把车向前开 我们用它作掩护 |
[09:05] | On it. | 好的 |
[09:10] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 快点 |
[09:25] | Hey, man, you awake? | 先生 你还清醒吗 |
[09:28] | All right, turn him over. | 好的 翻个身 |
[09:30] | Ah, I got three holes, only two exit wounds. | 三处中弹 一颗子弹还留在身体里 |
[09:33] | Get him a backboard. | 拿个担架过来 |
[09:38] | There’s another kid over there by that tree. | 树那边还有一个人 |
[09:39] | – Two, three. – All right, you got this, shay? | -二 三 -你照顾这个 夏伊 |
[09:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:45] | Shooters are in the window! | 开枪的人在那扇窗户里 |
[09:48] | Police. You’re surrounded. | 我们是警察 你们被包围了 |
[09:50] | They’re heading north. Go, go! | 他们往北逃 快追 |
[09:54] | Stop! Police! | 站住 我们是警察 |
[09:55] | Hey, you hurt, buddy? | 你受伤了吗 伙计 |
[09:58] | Leon? | 里昂 |
[10:01] | What the hell are you doing here, leon? | 你怎么在这里 里昂 |
[10:03] | You know this guy? | 你认识他 |
[10:04] | All right, this is a through by through. | 好的 子弹打穿了 没有留在体内 |
[10:06] | You’re gonna take this 4×4, you’re gonna hold it– | 我给你盖上纱布 你一直摁着 |
[10:08] | – Ow. – Sorry. | -喔 -抱歉 |
[10:09] | Keep it from bleeding. | 摁住止血 |
[10:10] | And then you’re gonna wait for the next ambulance, okay? | 等着下一辆救护车来 好吗 |
[10:12] | I got it. Let it go. | 我摁住了 松手吧 |
[10:19] | To hell with this. | 这得等到什么时候 |
[10:20] | Yo, you trippin’, man. | 你在干什么啊 伙计 |
[10:23] | – Cruz, what’s going on? – Move! | -克鲁兹 怎么了 -走 |
[10:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:28] | – Hey. Take it easy, yo. – Help him in. | -别紧张 -帮我把他弄上车 |
[10:30] | Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[10:31] | He’s my brother. | 这是我弟弟 |
[10:39] | That the CPD doesn’t know | 你的意思是芝加哥警局 |
[10:41] | how to handle a shift change. | 连换班都处理不来吗 |
[10:45] | That is unacceptable. | 这借口让人无法接受 |
[10:46] | I had five fighters walking unprotected | 我的五个消防员没有任何保护 |
[10:47] | into a damn turf war. | 被卷进枪击事件 |
[10:49] | Our turnout gear is not bulletproof. | 我们的消防车可不防弹 |
[10:52] | Yeah, well, I suggest that you figure it out. | 对 你赶紧弄清楚 |
[10:55] | Uh-huh, yeah. | 嗯嗯 好的 |
[10:58] | Yeah, I’ll hold you to that. | 好的 记住你答应的 |
[11:02] | Chief. | 队长 |
[11:03] | They’re looking for you in the common room. | 他们在大厅等你 |
[11:12] | The bullet went through without hitting any bone. | 子弹射穿了 没有伤到骨头 |
[11:14] | He should be fine. | 他应该没大碍的 |
[11:18] | Can I talk to him? | 我能跟他聊聊吗 |
[11:19] | No, I gave him something to sleep, but after that… | 不行 我给他服了安眠药 醒后可以 |
[11:23] | Wanna stay here? | 想守在这儿吗 |
[11:26] | No, man, I better not. | 不 还是别了 |
[11:29] | – Doctor. – Be right there. | -医生 -马上就来 |
[11:32] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[11:35] | – Can you hand me a slice of bread? – Yeah. | -能递给我一片面包吗 -好的 |
[11:41] | Really? | 就这样 |
[11:43] | It’s supposed to keep your eyes from tearing up. | 这应该能止住流泪的 |
[11:46] | Doesn’t look like it’s working. | 好像不怎么管用 |
[11:47] | It never does. I don’t know why I keep doing it. | 从来不管用 不知道我为何还总这么做 |
[11:49] | All right, let me give it a shot. | 好了 让我试试 |
[11:52] | – You’re gonna tear up. – I don’t think so. | -你会流泪的 -我不这么觉得 |
[11:55] | – See? – Mm-hmm. | -看到没 -嗯 |
[11:57] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[12:00] | All right, okay, let me try a piece. | 好吧 给我片面包试试 |
[12:06] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[12:07] | Yeah, just point the way to chief Boden or whatnot. | 我找队长博登 |
[12:10] | – I’m Boden. – Dan Jenkins. Ensurtech. | -我是博登 -丹·詹金斯 医疗公司 |
[12:13] | I understand you have a situation here. | 听说你们这儿有点状况 |
[12:16] | Yeah, sorry to make you work Thanksgiving. | 是啊 抱歉感恩节还要你工作 |
[12:18] | Yeah. It is what it is. | 是的 但是没办法 |
[12:20] | I just go where they tell me. | 公司让来我就来了 |
[12:21] | Well, I got a few bucks on the cowboys game, | 我在牛仔队身上押了注 |
[12:24] | so let’s get her done. | 我们速战速决吧 |
[12:27] | Do you want to set up in the– | 你需不需要找个地方准备… |
[12:28] | Who’s first? | 谁先来 |
[12:36] | AIDS and HIV. What we found today… | 艾滋和HIV病毒 我们今天找到 |
[12:40] | You, uh– you put the turkey in? | 你把火鸡放进烤箱没 |
[12:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:43] | And you tent the white meat with the foil? | 你用锡纸包好了没 |
[12:44] | I taught you to tent the white meat. | 还用你来教我吗 |
[12:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:51] | You’re in my spot. | 你坐了我的位子 |
[12:52] | Which one of you is Joe Cruz? | 谁是乔·克鲁兹 |
[12:54] | – I am. – Fill ‘er up. | -我是 -装满它 |
[12:58] | Hey, uh, does it matter | 我今天早上吃了很多 |
[12:59] | if I had a ton of pancakes this morning? | 煎饼 这会不会有影响 |
[13:01] | It matters if they were made of crack. | 只要不是毒品做的就行 |
[13:03] | – Peter Mills. – Yeah. | -彼得·米尔斯 -在这 |
[13:07] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:35] | Hey, chief said you live around here. | 嗨 队长说你住在附近 |
[13:38] | Over on Racine. | 在拉辛附近 |
[13:40] | You got any brothers and sisters? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[13:44] | Lucky you. | 你真走运 |
[13:45] | All I got was my brother’s crap after he put holes in it. | 我只能穿我哥哥剩下的破衣服 |
[13:50] | What about your folks? | 你父母呢 |
[13:52] | What about ’em? | 他们怎么了 |
[13:55] | They around? | 他们在吗 |
[13:59] | Yeah, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[14:01] | My old man was in and out too, so I know. | 我父亲也不太陪我 所以我懂 |
[14:06] | – Let’s go get– – Mine’s in jail. | -我们去拿 -我父亲在坐牢 |
[14:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:13] | You get to see him at all? | 你去看过他吗 |
[14:16] | Nah. | 没有 |
[14:17] | Grandma don’t drive. | 奶奶不会开车 |
[14:25] | Joining the parade would be faster. | 跟着游行队伍都能快点 |
[14:27] | – Can you move? – Ooh, I can t– | -动一动啊 -喔 我没法 |
[14:29] | Whoa! Jeez, Shay, relax. | 哇呀 夏依 放松 |
[14:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:34] | We could toss these pork rinds to the kids. | 我们可以把这些猪肉脯丢给孩子 |
[14:40] | Oh, check it out. | 快看那 |
[14:43] | Whose fault do you think it is? | 你认为是谁的错 |
[14:49] | Woman’s. It’s always the woman’s. | 肯定是女人的错 |
[14:51] | That’s why I’m happily single. | 所以我很开心我单身 |
[14:57] | – Dude. – I know, it’s a goat. | -伙计 -我知道 虽然是个破山羊 |
[15:01] | But it’s our goat. | 但这是我们的破山羊 |
[15:04] | Oh, Shay, you got a visitor. | 夏依 你有访客 |
[15:14] | Hey. Look what the cat dragged in. | 嗨 什么风把你吹来了 |
[15:16] | Cat brought pumpkin pie. | 她还带了南瓜派哦 |
[15:19] | – Hey, Clarice. – Mm. | -你好 克莱丽斯 -你好 |
[15:21] | I hope this isn’t totally inconvenient. | 但愿没有打扰到你 |
[15:24] | – No, no, no, of course not. – I just–I, uh– | -当然没有 -我只是 |
[15:26] | I wanted to say thank you, you know, today for that, I guess. | 我想在感恩节过来 感谢你那天救我 |
[15:29] | Oh, of course. | 那没什么 |
[15:31] | It was just so good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:32] | It was really good. I was, uh… I was blown away. | 真的很高兴 我太开心了 |
[15:38] | Gabriela Dawson. | 加布里埃拉·道森 |
[15:45] | Oh, checking for meth. | 甲基苯丙胺检测 |
[15:47] | Mm, you know. | 那么 |
[15:49] | Can I get you some coffee or something? | 想喝点咖啡还是别的什么 |
[15:51] | Decaf. | 无咖啡因的好了 |
[15:53] | Okay. Have a seat. | 好的 你先坐 |
[15:57] | Schools plan to open at regular times after the holidays. | 学校假期结束正常上课 |
[16:01] | Hey, could I borrow you for a second? | 过来帮我一会 |
[16:06] | Okay, and, uh, three, two, one. | 好的 倒数 三 二 一 |
[16:10] | And… recording. | 开始录音 |
[16:13] | Hi, I’m Brian Zvonecek, | 大家好 我是布莱恩·兹沃内切克 |
[16:16] | and we’re picking up where I last left off. | 我们接着上回继续说 |
[16:18] | Oh! Look who just walked in. | 看看谁刚刚走进来 |
[16:20] | It’s firefighter Randy McHolland, | 是消防员兰迪·麦考兰 |
[16:23] | better known around firehouse 51 as Mouch. | 我们都喊他穆奇 |
[16:28] | Mouch, where’d the nickname come from? | 穆奇 你这个外号怎么得来的 |
[16:32] | Do I need to talk loud or just normal? | 我是该大声说话还是一般声调 |
[16:34] | – Just talk normal. – Normal. | -一般声调就行 -不用大声 |
[16:36] | – Yeah. – Got it. | -是的 -明白 |
[16:38] | – Okay. All right. – Okay. | -好的 再来 -好的 |
[16:39] | And, uh, three, two, one, and… | 三 二 一 |
[16:43] | recording. | 开始录音 |
[16:45] | Mouch, how you doing today? | 穆奇 今天过的怎么样 |
[16:48] | Do I need to push the button, or you just want me to– | 我需不需要按这个钮 还是… |
[16:50] | No, no, just, uh–you just–just–just talk normal. | 不 不用 和平时一样说话就行 |
[16:53] | – Okay? Just… – Normal. | -明白吗 -和平时一样 |
[16:55] | – Be normal. – Okay, okay, okay. | -正常说话就行 -行 行 |
[16:58] | And recording. | 开始录音 |
[17:00] | How ya doin’, Mouch? | 你好啊 穆奇 |
[17:02] | Happy thanksgiving, everybody. | 大家感恩节快乐 |
[17:05] | Yes! So tell us about the nickname. | 太好了 和我们说说绰号的事吧 |
[17:10] | Okay, oh–okay, it’s– it’s–there’s– | 好 它是…是… |
[17:16] | there’s two halves to it, right? | 它得分两部分 对吧 |
[17:19] | So you got–you got over–over here, you got | 你…你看 从”肃穆”里拿个穆 |
[17:22] | half man, right? | 对不对 |
[17:24] | And then, uh… | 然后… |
[17:27] | over here, the other half would be, um, half, uh… | 另一边嘛 另一半可能就是从… |
[17:33] | couch, I guess? | “神奇”这词儿来的吧 |
[17:43] | Okay, cool. | 好 行 |
[17:46] | Yeah, well, you tell mom to save me a piece of cobbler. | 告诉妈给我留块水果馅饼 |
[17:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:50] | Yeah, I love you too, Antonio. | 我也爱你 安东尼奥 |
[17:53] | Okay, you tell him happy Turkey Day for me. | 替我祝他感恩节快乐 |
[17:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:07] | Clarice. | 克莱丽斯 |
[18:09] | Gabriela. | 加布里埃拉 |
[18:11] | Uh, I don’t mean to butt into your business or anything, | 我不想管闲事还是啥的 |
[18:14] | but… Leslie’s in a really great place right now, | 但是…莱斯莉现在真的过得很好 |
[18:19] | and you’re… pregnant. | 而且你又…怀孕了 |
[18:25] | It’s thanksgiving. | 今天是感恩节 |
[18:27] | Why don’t you go home and spend it with your husband? | 怎么不回家和老公一起过节呢 |
[18:31] | I just came by to say thank you. | 我只是来说声谢谢 |
[18:34] | Yeah, and you did. | 没错 你已经说完了 |
[18:52] | Is there some masking agent I could take? | 有什么我能用的掩蔽剂吗 |
[18:54] | To throw off a drug test? | 想把药检混过去吗 |
[18:55] | Today? | 今天 |
[18:56] | Come on. | 不是吧你 |
[18:57] | Look, I’m–I’m– I’m looking for a way out here. | 听着 我…我得想办法混过去 |
[18:59] | What about poppy seed muffins or something like that? | 罂粟籽松饼之类的行吗 |
[19:03] | I heard that that can… | 我听说那玩意儿可以… |
[19:04] | Do you have 70 of them? | 你有70块吗 |
[19:05] | Because that’s what it would take. | 必须要这么大的量才有用 |
[19:09] | Look, I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[19:11] | Please leave my name out of this. | 别把我牵扯进去 |
[19:16] | You Severide? | 西弗莱德吗 |
[19:19] | Fill ‘er up. | 尿在这里面 |
[19:45] | Leon. | 里昂 |
[19:47] | Hey, you picked up. | 你能接电话了 |
[19:49] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[19:50] | Terrible, yo. | 糟透了 |
[19:52] | They said they’re keeping me overnight for a test or something. | 医生说让我再留院观察一晚上 |
[19:55] | Yeah, no, I’m sure that’s only a precaution. | 好 他们只是想以防万一 |
[19:59] | Hey, listen, | 听着 |
[20:00] | I get off my shift at 8:00 A.M., so I’m gonna come pick you up. | 我早上八点下班 然后就去接你 |
[20:03] | Yo, if you’re gonna be all up on me, | 要我选的话 |
[20:04] | I’ll just take the bus. | 我还是坐公交车好了 |
[20:06] | Si, esta bien. | 就这样吧[西班牙语] |
[20:07] | No BS. No speeches. | 别废话 少啰嗦 |
[20:11] | I just wanna get you home. | 我只想把你带回家去 |
[20:16] | Fine. 8:00 A.M. | 那好吧 早上八点是吧 |
[20:21] | Yeah, I’ll see you then. | 是 到时见 |
[20:30] | Holy mackerel. | 好家伙 |
[20:33] | No, I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 别 如果我是你 肯定不会下刀子 |
[20:35] | Boden will kill you. | 博登会杀了你的 |
[20:36] | Whoa, whoa, you’re not carving that thing, are you? | 哎呀 你不是想把这家伙给切了吧 |
[20:38] | No. What, do you think I’m crazy? | 当然不 你们以为我疯了吗 |
[20:43] | Hey, where’s Clarice? | 克莱丽斯去哪了 |
[20:46] | Uh, she said she had to get home. | 她说她得回家了 |
[20:50] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[20:53] | Yeah, well, she always was. | 是啊 她一直都这么奇怪啊 |
[20:55] | Cowboys, channel four. | 小子 换到第四台 |
[20:57] | Ah, now we’re talking. | 卖相好极了 |
[21:01] | Missing a sample, chief. | 少了一个尿样 队长 |
[21:02] | – Who? – Kelly Severide. | -谁的 -凯利·西弗莱德 |
[21:06] | Let’s see what the holdup is. | 我去看看怎么回事 |
[21:08] | You joining us? | 和我们一起过节吗 |
[21:12] | If it’s okay. | 你们愿意就行 |
[21:13] | Ah, are ya kiddin’ me? I’ll set the table. Come on. | 干嘛不愿意啊 我来布置桌子 来吧 |
[21:16] | I’ll call everybody to chow. | 我去叫大家过来吃饭 |
[21:21] | What happened to your sister and the kids? | 你姐姐和孩子们呢 |
[21:22] | They ran into a bunch of families from their school | 他们路上遇到几个同学和家长 |
[21:24] | and got a ride home. | 就搭便车回家了 |
[21:26] | That’s too bad, I was gonna put ’em in the gear. | 可惜了 我还想送他们回家呢 |
[21:28] | I know. That was sweet. | 我知道 真贴心 |
[21:30] | – We’ll do it next time. – Okay. | -下次吧 -好嘞 |
[21:32] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[21:33] | It was great, actually. | 很不错 |
[21:34] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是哦 |
[21:35] | I don’t know how she does it, but they’re amazing kids. | 不知道她是怎么教的 孩子们太乖了 |
[21:40] | Chow, chow. | 开动啦 |
[21:42] | Turkey time. | 火鸡上桌了 |
[21:43] | I’m–I’m meeting my parents at the club. | 我得去俱乐部见我爸妈 |
[21:45] | Stay for a bite. | 留下来吃点儿嘛 |
[21:48] | You’re staying for a bite. | 非吃不可 |
[21:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:51] | How can you resist? | 怎么忍心拒绝我 |
[21:52] | Want you awake? | 还想独醒吗 |
[21:56] | I put it down, and I don’t know what I did with it. | 我把它放那儿 然后不知道哪去了 |
[21:58] | We got food and football. Could be worse. | 又有吃的又有比赛看 生活美好啊 |
[22:03] | Right? | 是吧 |
[22:04] | Okay, we got cranberries, | 好嘞 这儿有小红莓酱 |
[22:06] | gravy, that stuffing is the sh– | 肉汁 填馅真他妈… |
[22:08] | Uh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[22:09] | Ernie, that–that stuffing is really good. | 欧尼 馅真的不错哦 |
[22:11] | Dig in. | 快吃吧 |
[22:13] | This is the best-lookin’ bird that we’ve had in years. | 这是几年来卖相最好的火鸡了 |
[22:17] | Okay, what are we gonna name it? | 我们给它起个啥名字好 |
[22:19] | Aw, jeesh. | 又来了 |
[22:20] | – Name it? – Yeah. | -起名字 -是啊 |
[22:21] | Always name the bird before you eat it. | 吃之前我们总会先给它起个名字 |
[22:23] | Usually after an old girlfriend or boyfriend or something. | 一般用某前男友某前女友谁的名字 |
[22:25] | Ah, interesting. | 真好玩 |
[22:28] | – That’s funny. – How ’bout Leon? | -有意思 -叫里昂怎么样 |
[22:30] | You want to name the bird after your own brother? | 你竟然想给这货起你弟的名字 |
[22:32] | After today? | 看看今天这破事 你说呢 |
[22:35] | Leon it is. | 就叫里昂吧 |
[22:39] | Squad three, truck 81, | 第三分队 81号云梯车 |
[22:41] | engine 51, ambulance 61. | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[22:44] | Here, Jenkins, I’ll hit it when I get back. | 给 詹金斯 回来再搞 |
[22:45] | Home residence, fire. 6542 Cook Street. | 住宅区 火灾 库克街6542号 |
[22:48] | Gotta go, kid. | 孩子 我们得走了 |
[22:50] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 动起来 动起来 |
[23:11] | Turkey fire, guaranteed. | 烤火鸡烤着了 肯定是 |
[23:16] | Uh, what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[23:17] | Uncle Brad is what happened. | 都是布雷德叔干的好事 |
[23:19] | I know how to | 我知道该怎么 |
[23:20] | deep-fry a god-damn turkey, Sharon. | 把这该死的火鸡炸熟 莎伦 |
[23:22] | You put in too much grease. | 是你油放得太多了 |
[23:23] | You can’t fry a beer can turkey. | 你怎么能和啤酒罐一起炸 |
[23:25] | – Is everyone out of the house? – Duh. | -屋子里的人都出来了吗 -出来了 |
[23:26] | Why aren’t you putting out the freakin’ fire here? | 你们干嘛不把这见鬼的火给灭了 |
[23:28] | Engine’ll be here any moment. Cruz, cancel. | 水罐车马上就到 克鲁兹 行动取消 |
[23:31] | All right, is anybody hurt? Is anybody burned? | 那有人受伤或者烧伤吗 |
[23:33] | -You guys okay? – Okay. | -你们都没事吧 -没事 |
[23:34] | Guess we’re gonna go back and eat. | 我们可以打道回府开吃了 |
[23:36] | What? | 啥 |
[23:36] | I told him, “If you put a beer can in a bird’s ass, | 我说了”如果你把啤酒罐塞到火鸡屁股里 |
[23:38] | it’s gonna explode.” | 会爆炸的” |
[23:39] | And I told you, you dumb bitch, | 我也告诉过你 傻逼娘们 |
[23:40] | If you bark at me– – you son of a– | 你要是冲我吠的话 你个狗娘… |
[23:45] | – Kick his ass, T! – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, hey! | -踹翻他 T -住手 住手 |
[23:47] | Down! | 趴下 |
[23:50] | Knock it off! | 别闹了 |
[23:52] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[23:54] | My snowmobile. | 我的雪地车 |
[23:55] | Get back! | 快退后 |
[24:04] | Get the back. Window. | 到后面去 把窗户敲开 |
[24:14] | Door. | 还有门 |
[24:22] | All right, let’s wrap it up. | 可以了 收队 |
[24:29] | Let me– | 让我… |
[24:31] | Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! | 各位 感恩节快乐哟 |
[24:42] | Hey, yo, Elise. | 伊莉丝 |
[24:44] | Turkey’s in the fridge with the stuffing, and, um, | 火鸡和馅料都在冰箱里 |
[24:47] | the rolls are out, | 面包卷出炉了 |
[24:48] | but they should be all right. | 应该还不错 |
[24:50] | Thank you for your help. | 多谢你来帮忙 |
[24:57] | You look just like that picture of papa, you know that? | 知道吗 你和爸爸的那张照片很像 |
[25:04] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[25:17] | Hey, whoa, wait, let me heat it up. Give me ten minutes. | 等等 我来热一下 十分钟就好 |
[25:20] | Yeah, we got a microwave, just– | 我们有微波炉 只要… |
[25:20] | Mi–pssh. Microwave? | 拜托 微波炉算个啥 |
[25:24] | Give me ten minutes. It’ll be worth it. | 等十分钟 心急吃不了热火鸡啊 |
[25:37] | What’s the score? | 比分多少 |
[25:38] | Nothing, nothing. | 零比零 |
[25:41] | Where’s Kelly Severide? | 凯利·西弗莱德在哪儿 |
[25:58] | Let’s gas up. | 去加油 |
[26:00] | We got 3/4 of a tank. | 油箱里还剩四分之三呢 |
[26:02] | Let’s do it anyway. | 我说去就去 |
[26:09] | – That’s right. – That’s cool. | -没错 -太棒了 |
[26:12] | Hey, you wanted to see us, chief? | 队长 你找我们吗 |
[26:13] | Yeah, Ernie here has been waiting to sit behind the wheel | 对 欧尼一直等着能坐上 |
[26:16] | of an honest-to-god Chicago fire truck. | 一辆真正的芝加哥消防车 |
[26:18] | Do you think that you could arrange that? | 你安排一下怎么样 |
[26:20] | Only if he doesn’t try to take my job. | 只要他不准备和我抢饭碗 |
[26:24] | Come on, Ernie. | 跟我来 欧尼 |
[26:26] | Oh, and, uh, give me back my helmet. | 把我的头盔还给我吧 |
[26:31] | Enjoy. | 玩得开心 |
[26:37] | And? | 问出什么了吗 |
[26:38] | Ah, his dad’s in prison, | 他爸爸进监狱了 |
[26:40] | and his mom is gone and probably an addict. | 妈妈也离开了 八成是个瘾君子 |
[26:43] | He hasn’t seen her in years. | 他们好几年没见过面了 |
[26:45] | He lives with his grandma, and from what he says, | 他和奶奶住 不过从他的话看来 |
[26:49] | she ain’t all there. | 她也不总在家 |
[26:51] | Do you think he’s an arsonist? | 你觉得他是纵火犯吗 |
[26:54] | He needs an outlet. | 他需要个发泄的途径 |
[26:55] | He’s looking for some control in his life. | 他在寻找能自我掌控的东西 |
[26:58] | Maybe that backpack’s got something incendiary | 说不定那个背包里藏着纵火工具呢 |
[27:00] | he tosses into a dumpster, | 往垃圾桶里扔点东西 |
[27:02] | and he gets a high watching us roll up. | 瞅着咱们干得热火朝天 从中获得快感 |
[27:05] | It fits. | 这说得通 |
[27:08] | But am I sure? | 但要问我确定吗 |
[27:15] | Just be careful. | 小心为上吧 |
[27:18] | Of what? | 小心什么 |
[27:20] | Don’t replace a kid you lost | 别把一个你救不了的孩子 |
[27:23] | With a kid you can’t save. | 和那个你失去的孩子搞混了 |
[27:38] | So how was it? | 感觉如何 |
[27:39] | Cool. Can I go for a ride? | 爽 我能坐里面兜兜风吗 |
[27:41] | Yeah, someday. | 改天吧 |
[27:47] | Answer me something, Ernie. | 欧尼 问你个问题 |
[27:50] | What do you carry around in that backpack there? | 你背包里装的什么 |
[27:53] | Stuff. | 一些东西 |
[27:54] | Stuff? | 什么东西 |
[27:57] | Can I see it? | 能让我看看吗 |
[27:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:00] | Just curious is why. | 好奇而已 |
[28:04] | It’s mine. | 这是我的东西 |
[28:06] | I know it’s yours. | 我知道是你的 |
[28:07] | I just want to see what you got carrying around. | 我只是想知道你每天都背着什么到处逛 |
[28:09] | No. | 不行 |
[28:11] | Why are you getting so upset? | 你干嘛这么急躁 |
[28:12] | Because you’re making fun of me. | 因为你取笑我 |
[28:13] | I’m not making fun of you, I promise. | 我发誓 我没有在取笑你 |
[28:14] | Yes, you are! | 有 你就有 |
[28:15] | Ernie, calm down. | 欧尼 冷静点 |
[28:17] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[28:18] | Get away from me. You don’t know me. | 离我远点 你根本不了解我 |
[28:21] | – You don’t know anything! – Calm down. | -你什么都不知道 -冷静点 |
[28:23] | Bitch! | 混蛋 |
[28:54] | Uh, coming right up. | 马上就来 |
[29:50] | Oh, baby. | 完美 |
[29:56] | Squad 3, truck 81, | 第三分队 81号云梯车 |
[29:57] | engine 51, ambulance 61. | 51号消防队 61号救护车 |
[30:00] | Hey, sorry it took so long. | 抱歉弄了这么久 |
[30:11] | We got at least ten cars at mile marker 54. | 至少有十辆车堵在54英里标志牌处 |
[30:14] | We’re gonna need more of everything. | 请求增加支援 |
[30:19] | Over here. My husband– | 在这边 我的丈夫 |
[30:21] | Please, you have to help him. | 求求你们了 救救他 |
[30:25] | – Gonna get that truck? – I got it, chief. | -处理那辆卡车 -队长 我来搞定 |
[30:29] | It’s my husband. His neck is bleeding. | 我丈夫 他的脖子在流血 |
[30:31] | – What–what’s his name? – Craig. | -他叫什么 -克雷格 |
[30:33] | Hey, Craig. Can you hear me? | 克雷格 能听见我说话吗 |
[30:36] | Are you hurt anywhere else besides your neck? | 除了你的脖子还有什么地方伤到了 |
[30:38] | Okay, I need you to remove your hand | 我需要你把手移开 |
[30:39] | so that we can take a look, okay? | 以便我们查看伤口 好吗 |
[30:42] | Oh, arterial bleed. | 动脉出血 |
[30:44] | Shay, can you give me some more 4x4s? | 夏伊 再多递点纱布给我 |
[30:47] | Just give me everything we got in the ambo. | 把救护车里的都拿来 |
[30:52] | There we go. Okay, just head over to the median. | 这就好 去中央分离带 |
[30:59] | My son is in the back! | 我儿子还在后面 |
[31:04] | Somebody, please! Help us! | 有人吗 拜托了 救救我们 |
[31:14] | I got a pin-in over here! | 这里有人被困住了 |
[31:17] | Ma’am, you okay? | 女士 你还好吧 |
[31:20] | Cover up. | 把头低下 |
[31:29] | Carol. | 卡萝 |
[31:31] | Carol, are you okay? | 卡萝 你还好吗 |
[31:42] | Carol, oh, my god! | 卡萝 天啊 |
[31:45] | Sir, we’re gonna get her out. | 先生 我们得把她弄出去 |
[31:46] | We’ll get a paramedic here as soon as we can. | 救护人员会尽快到位 |
[31:48] | She’s having a baby. | 她快生了 |
[31:52] | Do something! | 别傻楞着 |
[31:54] | Okay, we need to move this car and get this door open! | 我们得把这辆车搬开 然后撬开门 |
[32:15] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好 快点 |
[32:17] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[32:20] | All right, sir. Get out. | 好了 先生 出来吧 |
[32:26] | Dawson, Shay? | 道森 夏伊 |
[32:28] | Hey, we gotta get a tow truck in here | 我们得找辆拖车来 |
[32:29] | to clear a path for the ambo. This one’s gotta move now. | 给救护车清道 这玩意得马上移开 |
[32:32] | – Stay here. – Yeah. | -呆在这儿 -好了 |
[32:34] | I need you guys up next to 81. | 你们俩得来81号云梯车这边 |
[32:35] | We’re stuck here, Casey. Arterial bleed. | 凯西 我们被困住了 动脉出血 |
[32:40] | Mic’s open. | 话筒开了 |
[32:41] | Uh, I got a woman about to give birth on the highway. | 高速公路上有位女士快生了 |
[32:45] | Is the baby crowning? | 婴儿是头朝下的吗 |
[32:47] | Yeah, I can see the top of the head. | 对 我能看到婴儿的头 |
[32:48] | Oh, God, he’s coming! I can feel him coming. | 天啊 我快生了 我感觉得到 |
[32:54] | Okay, you’re gonna have to do this, Casey. | 凯西 你必须帮她接生 |
[33:00] | Continue breathing, honey. | 亲爱的 继续深呼吸 |
[33:02] | Otis. | 奥蒂斯 |
[33:06] | Oh, God, he’s coming! | 天啊 我快生了 |
[33:09] | Hey, hey! Clear this one first! | 喂 先清理这边 |
[33:13] | He’s coming! | 他快出来了 |
[33:14] | All right, Casey, tell me what you see. | 凯西 告诉我现在的情形 |
[33:17] | Uh, I can see the head. | 我能看到他的头 |
[33:18] | It keeps coming out and then going back. | 但是他徘徊不前 |
[33:21] | Tell her to push. | 叫她用力 |
[33:23] | – You gotta push, Carol. – I am. | -卡萝 你得用力 -我在用力 |
[33:29] | – Ahh! – Here. | -啊 -拿着 |
[33:30] | I’ll swing the ambo around. | 我去给救护车掉头 |
[33:34] | You can do it, Carol! | 卡萝 你可以的 |
[33:37] | Push harder. | 再用力一点 |
[33:38] | I am! | 我在用力 |
[33:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:43] | One more big breath and a push. | 再深呼吸一次 然后用力 |
[33:45] | Let’s do this. | 快成功了 |
[33:57] | Casey? | 凯西 |
[34:00] | Dawson, he’s not crying. I don’t think he’s breathing. | 道森 婴儿没哭 他好像没有呼吸 |
[34:04] | It’s an obstructed airway. | 是呼吸道堵塞 |
[34:05] | You have to put your mouth over the baby’s nose and mouth | 把你的嘴对上婴儿的口鼻 |
[34:08] | and breathe for it. | 给他做人工呼吸 |
[34:09] | It’s just like CPR. | 就像做心肺复苏一样 |
[34:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:14] | Okay, get your leg up if you can. | 如果可以的话请把腿抬起来 |
[34:16] | All right, sir, can you walk? I got you. | 好了 先生你能走吗 我扶住你 |
[34:28] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[34:29] | Is he okay? Is he okay? | 他怎么样了 还好吗 |
[34:35] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[34:50] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[34:51] | All right, let’s get him in. | 好了 把他送上车吧 |
[35:31] | – This is it. – All right. | -终于能吃了 -太好了 |
[35:33] | – Yeah. – Great shift, men. | -很好 -好样的 各位 |
[35:35] | Proud of all of you. | 以你们为傲 |
[35:38] | Leon, your time is here. | 里昂 准备受死吧 |
[35:40] | Hey, uh, chief, maybe another name? | 队长 换个叫法怎么样 |
[35:44] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[35:45] | Call it “Jenkins, the piss guy.” | 就叫”小便男詹金斯” |
[35:49] | Jenkins it is. | 好吧那就这个 |
[35:52] | You’ll be pleased to know | 告诉你个好消息 |
[35:52] | that all your tests came through negative on meth | 你们的违规药品及甲基苯丙胺测试 |
[35:56] | or any other drug. | 都呈阴性 |
[35:57] | – All right, yeah. – God bless us, everyone! | -太好了 -老天保佑所有人 |
[36:01] | Damn, Peter Mills. | 彼得·米尔斯 |
[36:02] | You were not kidding about that stuffing. | 火鸡的填料可真赞 |
[36:04] | Hey, chief, don’t be stingy with the turkey! | 队长 多分点火鸡肉啊 |
[36:07] | Get outta here. | 滚 |
[36:08] | You know what your first delivery means, Casey? | 凯西 知道首次接生对你来说意味什么吗 |
[36:10] | Everyone buys you a round. | 每个人都要请你喝酒 |
[36:12] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[36:14] | Dig in! | 开动吧 |
[36:16] | – Come on! – All right! | -来来来 -好 |
[36:18] | Give me some of that corn. | 给我点玉米 |
[36:19] | Yeah, I gotta get some of that stuffing. | 我一定要尝尝填料 |
[36:22] | This looks incredible. | 看上去好棒 |
[36:24] | Don’t eat all that! | 别吃光了啊 |
[36:29] | – Happy Thanksgiving! – Hear, hear! | -感恩节快乐 -干杯 |
[36:43] | A lot of people out there | 很多人都不理解 |
[36:44] | are probably wondering why we do this job. | 为什么我们要干这行 |
[36:47] | Um, and it’s true. | 有时候生活是灰色的 |
[36:50] | Some days are bad. | 这是事实 |
[36:54] | What were you gonna do? | 你当时打算怎么办 |
[36:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:01] | I don’t know who this is, Kelly, but it isn’t you. | 我不知道你怎么了 凯利 但这不像你 |
[37:06] | Do you want a ride or not? | 你还想搭便车吗 |
[37:10] | You know what? Happy Thanksgiving. | 还是算了 感恩节快乐 |
[37:16] | We grope around in zero visibility, | 我们在黑暗中摸索前行 |
[37:18] | hoping we grab onto an arm | 试图抓住一只手或一条腿 |
[37:20] | or a leg, and we pull someone to safety. | 把他们拖到安全的地方 |
[37:23] | And I-I-I gave him my breath, | 我…我给他做人工呼吸 |
[37:25] | and–and he– he opened his eyes, | 然后…然后他就睁开了双眼 |
[37:27] | and he started crying, and… | 开始哭啼 然后… |
[37:31] | I mean, the little guy was alive. | 我是说 这小家伙竟然活了下来 |
[37:35] | I was a part of that. | 我参与了这个生命奇迹的诞生 |
[37:50] | I want us to have a baby. | 我想要属于我们俩的孩子 |
[37:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:55] | No, I– | 不 我… |
[37:58] | Soon. Now. | 尽快 现在 |
[38:14] | I don’t know if I’m ever gonna want kids. | 我不确定自己是否想要孩子 |
[38:18] | I want them because you want them. | 我想要孩子是因为你想要 |
[38:23] | But if I’m being honest, I just– | 但说实话 我… |
[38:37] | Sometimes you can search through an entire room, | 有时候你搜寻了房间的每一个角落 |
[38:42] | come up empty. | 却只能空手而归 |
[38:45] | And you hear about the kid you missed under the bed. | 接着你听到漏掉的床下传来孩子们的哭喊 |
[38:48] | I’m supposed to pick up a Leon Cruz. | 我来接里昂·克鲁兹出院 |
[38:52] | Checked himself out an hour ago. | 一小时前 他办理了出院登记 |
[38:53] | Left with three guys. | 和三个人一起离开了 |
[38:57] | I don’t care who you are. | 不论你是谁 |
[39:00] | I don’t care how many years you’ve had on the job. | 不论你有多少年的工作经验 |
[39:05] | You think to yourself, | 你会扪心自问 |
[39:08] | “How did I miss it? | 我为什么没发现他们 |
[39:11] | How come I didn’t reach just a few feet further?” | 为什么我没再多搜寻几米 |
[39:18] | I can’t do it. | 我做不来 |
[39:22] | I don’t love him. | 我不爱他 |
[39:24] | I mean, I can’t have a child growing up like that. | 我不能让我的孩子在那样的环境里成长 |
[39:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:38] | No doubt, there are days you want to pick up your helmet, | 毫无疑问 有时候你想把你的头盔 |
[39:42] | and you wanna chuck it in the lake. | 狠狠地丢进湖里 |
[39:45] | Hey, Shonda. | 你好 朗达 |
[39:48] | Yeah, I know I didn’t call thanksgiving. | 我知道感恩节我都不会打电话来 |
[39:50] | I’m…calling now, so– | 但是这次…所以… |
[39:56] | Shonda, please. | 朗达 别这样 |
[39:58] | Put Jimmy on the phone. | 让我和吉米说话吧 |
[40:13] | Some days, you get to see things | 有些时候 你能看到 |
[40:15] | that no one gets to see… | 别人永远也看不到的一面… |
[40:17] | – You guys, dad’s here. – Daddy! | -小家伙们 爸爸回了 -爸爸 |
[40:19] | – Daddy! – Go say hi. | -爸爸 -去问好吧 |
[40:20] | Hey, what is this? | 这是怎么了 |
[40:24] | We thought we would celebrate Day-After Thanksgiving, | 我们想 因为你要上班 |
[40:28] | since you were on shift. | 我们就晚一天庆祝感恩节 |
[40:33] | That’s, uh… | 这真是… |
[40:37] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[40:39] | A wife grateful you dragged her husband to safety, | 妻子充满感激之情 因为你救了她的丈夫 |
[40:43] | a grown man dripping like a faucet | 一位成年男子哭得如婴儿一般 |
[40:45] | ’cause you saved his son. | 因为你救了他的儿子 |
[40:48] | And every once in a while, | 而且 时不时的 |
[40:51] | you get to see a baby | 在一场连环车祸中 |
[40:54] | take its first breath | 四周闪烁着车灯 鸣响着警笛 |
[40:56] | in the middle of a ten-car pileup | 你能见证一个婴儿的出生 |
[40:58] | with lights and sirens | 他的第一次呼吸 |
[40:59] | and a whole group of firemen standing around | 所有的消防员围绕在他周围 |
[41:01] | just clapping till it hurts. | 鼓掌到手软 |
[41:06] | Those are good days. | 这些是我们的好时光 |
[41:13] | Two shots of whiskey, please. | 两杯威士忌 |
[41:15] | Oh, well, well. The guest of honor. | 看看是谁大驾光临 |
[41:18] | I heard you were buying. | 是你说要请客的 |
[41:20] | Ya heard right. | 非常正确 |
[41:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[41:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:37] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[41:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:42] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[41:47] | You want to know what I’m thankful for? | 你们想知道我因何而充满感激吗 |
[41:51] | I’m thankful | 我感谢上苍 |
[41:54] | because I have two families. | 是因为我拥有两个家庭 |
[41:58] | And not too many people can say that. | 没有多少人能够这样说 |