Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Let’s go, let’s go! 我们走
[00:07] I need a favor, Anna. 安娜 帮我个忙
[00:08] Be careful with these. Take ’em only when necessary. 除非必要 别随意服用
[00:12] – What do we got? – Trapped arm. -什么情况 -胳膊被卡住
[00:13] One, two… 一 二
[00:16] – I’m going with him. – No, you’re not. -我得陪着他 -不 你不能
[00:18] This ain’t up to you, lady. 这可由不得你 小妞
[00:20] You have a bit of a track record lately, wouldn’t you say? 你可是有前科的 你说呢
[00:22] This isn’t enough to warrant suspension. 不能凭这个就停职
[00:24] Be ready for the possibility. 做好心理准备吧
[00:26] Evacuate immediately. 马上撤离
[00:28] Go! 快走
[00:31] Honey, this is my old girlfriend. 亲爱的 我的前女友
[00:35] All right, I’m just gonna lift your shirt 我得把你的衣服掀开一点
[00:36] And make sure everything’s okay with the baby. 以确认宝宝平安无事
[00:39] Why don’t you, um, give me a call? 何不给我打个电话
[00:43] Just stay the hell away from us. 离我们远点
[00:45] I’m not retracting my statement. 我不会撤销报告的
[00:47] Ever. 绝不
[00:49] Talk some sense into your man. 好好劝劝你男人
[00:51] Excuse me? 你说什么
[00:52] I’d really hate to see things get uglier than they already are. 我不想让事情变得一发不可收拾
[01:10] Gabriela. 加布里埃拉
[01:15] Thank you for meeting me. 谢谢你来见我
[01:17] Yeah, of course. 不客气
[01:18] I hope it wasn’t an inconvenience. 希望你不会感到不便
[01:20] No, no, no, no. Not at all. 怎么会呢
[01:28] I know you and Matt are close. 我知道你跟马特关系密切
[01:32] Can I get you something to drink? 请问喝点什么
[01:33] Coffee’s fine, thank you. 咖啡就行 谢谢
[01:36] I didn’t want to go to the chief about this because… 我不想去找队长说这事 因为…
[01:42] God, I’m so sorry. 天啊 太对不起了
[01:44] Oh, it’s okay. What’s–What’s wrong? 没关系 到底怎么了
[01:49] It’s the Detective Voight thing. 是关于博伊特警探的
[01:51] I didn’t, um– 我没有
[01:52] I know your brother’s been trying to help. 我知道你哥哥在帮忙
[01:55] Yeah, that’s right. 没错
[01:56] It’s just I have never seen Matt like this, 只是我从没见过马特这样
[01:58] and I have a feeling that something bad is gonna happen. 我有预感会发生不好的事情
[02:01] I’m really sorry for everything 对于你身上发生的一切
[02:02] you’re going through, Hallie, I am, 我感到很难过 海莉
[02:04] but I’m not sure what I can do. 只是我不知道能帮上什么忙
[02:05] Matt’s deposition is scheduled after his shift. 马特的宣誓作证被安排在下班后
[02:08] Once he testifies against Voight’s son, 一旦他指证博伊特的儿子
[02:11] it’s–it’s not worth it anymore just to prove a point. 只为了证明自己的立场 太不值了
[02:15] And I’m thinking more and more 我想了很久
[02:16] that Matt shouldn’t go through with it. 马特不应该继续这么做
[02:19] You should tell Matt. 你应该跟他说
[02:21] I did. Last night. 我昨晚说了
[02:24] He wouldn’t listen. 他不听
[02:29] But I think he would if it came from you. 但是我认为他会听你的
[02:46] Hey, hold still. Just relax. 保持不动 放松
[02:50] – Zit? – I didn’t do that! -齐特 -不是我画的
[02:52] Of course not. 当然不是你
[02:54] Look, this is as far as I can go. 我只能到这里了
[02:55] You gotta come the rest of the way. 你得自己过来
[02:57] – You mean drop? – That’s right. -你让我跳? -没错
[03:03] Zito… Big-time tagger. 齐托 有名的涂鸦王
[03:05] Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’ve seen his name around. 是啊 我在附近看到他的名字了
[03:07] He’s hit every “L” Train, bus stop, 他在芝加哥所有的L线铁路 公车站
[03:09] and mailbox in Chicago. 还有邮筒都进行过创作
[03:11] You president of his fan club? 你是他粉丝团的负责人吗
[03:13] No. There’s a street art exhibition at the MCA. 不是 芝加哥当代美术馆有街头艺术展
[03:17] This clown’s in the museum? 这个小丑的作品能进展馆
[03:19] What a country. Right? 这国家多神奇啊 是吧
[03:25] Just slide on down nice and easy– I got you. 慢慢地滑下来 我会接住你
[03:31] You called the cops! 你叫了警察
[03:36] All right, now! Just drop! 好了 快跳
[03:44] Coming down. 下降
[03:45] Copy. All clear. 收到 安全
[03:51] – All good? – Yeah. -结束了吗 -是的
[03:52] Graffiti artist got stuck up there, chief. 涂鸦艺术家被困在上面了 队长
[04:04] Kelly. 凯利
[04:10] You got no reason to be here. 你不应该在这
[04:11] Oh, collecting gang intel, chief. 只是搜集黑帮消息 长官
[04:13] Big new tag like that– 像那么大一个标志
[04:14] gotta make sure it doesn’t spark a turf war. 必须确保不会引起一场地盘战
[04:17] You’ve seen it. Now leave. 你看到了 可以走了
[04:21] You might want to take a step back there. 你最好别管那么多
[04:23] I don’t want to charge you or one of your men 我不想控告你或你的手下
[04:24] with interfering with a police investigation. 干涉警察办案
[04:30] Yeah. 好啊
[04:32] Pack it up. We’re outta here. 收拾一下 我们准备撤
[04:36] Oh, hey, Casey. 等一下 凯西
[04:38] You got your deposition tomorrow. 你明天宣誓作证
[04:40] Come on, let’s go. 我们走吧
[04:41] Let me ask you, is that cute little fiancee of yours 对了 你那漂亮的小未婚妻
[04:43] gonna be there too? ‘Cause I gotta tell you, 也会去吗 我得跟你说
[04:45] the other night, when we were talking, 那晚我们聊天的时候
[04:47] she seemed kinda, I don’t know, shut down. 怎么说呢 她似乎有点放不开
[04:49] But by the end, she really started to open up. 但最后她可真是敞开心扉 无所不谈
[04:54] – Hey! – Hey, come on. -别 -别去
[04:55] Your day’s coming. Your day’s coming, Voight! 你嚣张不了多久了 博伊特
[05:14] Close the door! 关门
[05:23] – You all right? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -是的
[05:26] What do you want to do? 你想要怎样
[05:28] – About? – You. -什么怎样 -你
[05:29] You want to go out on calls, 你是想继续出任务
[05:31] stay here in the house, take some time off? 还是休息几天 坐坐办公室
[05:33] Go out on calls. 我要出任务
[05:35] Then you have to do it right. 那你就得表现好点
[05:36] I have been. 我一直都很好
[05:38] You’ve heard me say this a million times. 这话我说过无数次了
[05:40] In this job, regardless of what’s going on in your life, 做这份工作 绝不能受私事影响
[05:43] you take your eye off it for one second, people can die. 你只要一不留神 就会有人死去
[05:47] You’re right. I have heard you say that, 是的 我记得您的教诲
[05:49] and we’re in agreement. 我们也都同意您说的
[05:53] I wish I could do more to fix this, 我希望这事上我能帮更多的忙
[05:57] but right now, it is just a matter of trusting the system. 但现在 我们只能相信司法体系
[06:04] Look, Matt, there won’t be another warning. 马特 这话我不会再说第二遍了
[06:19] Hey, look… 慢着
[06:22] Look, man, you wanna hit somebody, 伙计 如果你忍不住想揍人
[06:23] my buddy has a boxing gym over in Bucktown. 我有个兄弟在巴克镇开了个拳击馆
[06:26] You get a trainer, you glove up, you hit mitts. 有专业拳击教练 有拳击手套和沙袋
[06:27] 5 bucks a round. 五块钱一轮
[06:29] We could head over there after shift. 我们下班后可以一起去
[06:32] Yeah, I’ll think about it. Thanks. 我会好好考虑的 谢谢你了
[06:39] Not to sound like my father-in-law, 我知道这像我岳父说话的口吻
[06:41] but this is what’s wrong with America. 但这就是美国的顽疾所在
[06:43] What’s wrong with America, 什么美国的顽疾
[06:44] or what’s great about America? 这该叫美国梦
[06:46] Are you kidding me? 你逗我呢
[06:48] 3,000 clams for that, and I’m out there 那破玩意值3000块 我兼职
[06:50] doing side jobs for $20 an hour? 累死累活的才每小时20美金
[06:53] Hey, the Mouch is looking for you. 穆奇找你呢
[06:55] Do you know how much the taxpayers of this city 你知道每年纳税人要花多少钱养那些
[06:57] pay for graffiti removal? 50 million a year. 清理涂鸦的人吗 五千万
[07:01] Uh, that– that sounds high. 没那么多吧
[07:03] Look it up. All right, stop. 不信自己查 还是别查了
[07:05] All right, so it’s more like 25 million or something. 好吧 其实是每年两千五百万左右
[07:08] Either way, it’s a lot of money. 不管怎样 这都是一大笔钱
[07:10] And then this little wannabe hood rat– 而这个小破孩…
[07:12] Herrmann…It’s bold. It’s provocative. 赫尔曼 人家这叫大胆 激进
[07:14] Ha. You’re just trying to get a rise. 你不过是想装作有品位
[07:16] And look at these high society douche bags 看那些上流社会的蠢货
[07:18] lapping it up. 还把它挂起来
[07:19] You see, this is why, when my kids get out of high school, 所以等我的小孩高中毕业
[07:21] Cindy and me, we’re moving to Chain o’ Lakes ’cause… 我就和辛迪搬去湖链区逍遥去
[07:26] I can’t deal with this insanity. 因为这个社会太乱了
[07:31] How long am I looking at? Realistically. 准确来说 我会被停职多久
[07:33] Somewhere between 0 and 100 days. 零到一百天吧
[07:40] Oh… Do you understand the definition of “Realistically”? 你懂不懂什么叫”准确来说”
[07:43] There’s a lot of moving parts to this. 这事有很多未定因素
[07:51] They’re on your head. 在你头上
[07:54] Have you ever even been to a suspension hearing before? 你以前参加过停职听证会吗
[07:56] Of course. 当然
[07:58] Your case is a two-demerit issue, 你有两次失职
[08:00] and so we’re gonna keep it friendly. 所以你要表现得友善点
[08:02] And the more aggressive you come across, 你越表现得好斗
[08:05] the more guilty you’ll look. 就越显得你有罪
[08:07] Keep your responses short and to the point. 你的回答必须简洁 切中要点
[08:09] All right, cool. So you’re saying 好的 没问题
[08:11] you got this, right, Mouch? 你能帮我搞定对吗 穆奇
[08:12] Yeah, but we still gotta prep. 是的 但是我们得做准备
[08:14] Where you going? 你去哪
[08:22] Sorry, just what you needed, right? 抱歉 你肯定会觉得烦
[08:23] One more person asking how you’re doing. 又一个人来嘘寒问暖
[08:26] Better than nobody giving a rat’s ass, I guess. 那也比没有人在意你来得更好
[08:31] So… how are you holding up? 你还撑得住吗
[08:34] I’m just hoping that luck’s on my side 希望这次我能有好运
[08:36] because in terms of me being able to control the situation, 因为就我对事情发展的控制上而言
[08:40] it hasn’t worked out so well. 并不是做得很好
[08:45] But I guess there is one more thing 但还有一种
[08:47] you could do to end this whole thing, right? 解决问题的方法 不是吗
[08:52] Have you thought about retracting your statement? 你考虑过撤回报告吗
[08:57] Would you? 你会吗
[09:00] I would think about it. 我会考虑一下
[09:04] Okay. 好吧
[09:05] Now that you have… 既然你已考虑过…
[09:13] Why would you advise me to do something you wouldn’t? 你为什么来劝我做你自己不会去做的事
[09:24] Ambulance 61, Truck 81. Gunshot victim. 61号救护车 81号云梯车 枪伤
[09:28] 25 east Halstead Street. 东霍尔斯德特街25号
[09:47] Wait! 等着
[09:50] Where’s the victim? 受害人在哪里
[09:51] – In the back. – Shooter? -在车尾 -开枪的人呢
[09:52] Gone. I swerved when I heard the shots. 跑了 听到枪响我就转过来了
[09:55] Cruz, Mills, in the bus. 克鲁兹 米尔斯 进车内救人
[09:57] Cones and flares. Get these cars moving. 拿锥形标志和信号灯去疏散车辆
[10:01] Shot to the neck. Not breathing. Weak pulse. 颈部中弹 没有呼吸 脉搏微弱
[10:05] Guys, we need your help. 伙计们 快过来帮忙
[10:06] All right, get him down here. 把他抬下来
[10:12] Down here’s good. Watch his head. Watch his head. 放在这里就好 小心他的头
[10:22] Okay, you gotta get an open airway 好吧 你得把他的气道开放
[10:23] or we’re gonna lose him right now. 不然他撑不了多久了
[10:25] Here, open this. 把这个打开
[10:27] We can’t tube him. Too much mouth trauma. 口腔创伤过多 不能插管
[10:29] All right, surgical cric. 好 那就做气管插管
[10:30] Not approved in the field, Dawson. 现场急救不允许做这个 道森
[10:33] Excuse me, sir, does that really matter to you right now? 先生 你现在还会在意这点吗?
[10:35] No? Oh, okay, good. 不在意吗 很好
[10:39] – Give it to me. – I got it. -我来 -我能行
[10:40] Dawson, give it to me, now! 道森 给我 马上
[10:52] All right, give me the tube. 好了 把管子给我
[10:54] We’ll get the backboard and stretcher. 我们去把脊骨矫正板和担架弄过来
[11:10] Chief. 队长
[11:12] Hey, keep it moving! Let’s go, let’s go. 继续开 快点 走
[11:14] Surgical cric? 气管插管吗
[11:16] We could’ve waited for approval, 如果等上级批准的话
[11:17] but then he would have been D.O.A. 他就活不到现在了
[11:19] It was my call, chief. I’ll take the hit. 是我决定的 队长 我来承担责任
[11:26] What was that? 你怎么开车的
[11:28] Huh? No, you’re gonna wait. 不行 你得等着
[11:30] Oh, you’re gonna do that? Go on. 非要开过去吗 开啊
[11:32] Casey! 凯西
[11:34] Your shift is over. 你的轮班结束了
[11:35] – Oh, come on chief. – No, no, no, no. Go home. -别这样 队长 -不不不 回家去
[11:37] Head for the house. Whatever you want. 回家 干什么都行
[11:38] But you are done for today. 但这里没你事了
[12:15] Where’s casey? 凯西哪去了
[12:23] Chief. 队长
[12:24] I’m not taking any more chances. 我不会再冒险了
[12:28] He’s doing the right thing. 他做了对的事
[12:29] He’s getting his ass kicked for it. 但却因此受到报复
[12:30] You don’t think I know that. 这我自然知道
[12:31] Then he needs to be here where we can keep an eye on him. 那他就该呆在这里 我们可以看着他
[12:33] Kelly, I tried that already. 凯利 我试过了
[12:35] So he’s better off out there by himself, 那也不能让他一个人呆着啊
[12:37] pissed off, not thinking straight– 他现在很愤怒 不能正常思考
[12:38] This is a firehouse… 这是消防站…
[12:41] Not some of the time. Not for some of the calls. 随时都有可能要出任务
[12:43] Any man who walks through that door, 无论谁走进大门来上班
[12:45] he gotta be ready. 都要做好准备
[12:46] If he isn’t, he’s gonna be walking in the other direction. 如果他没准备好 最好还是回家去
[12:51] ’cause I am a chief first and I am a friend second. 我首先是个队长 然后才是朋友
[12:58] Casey’s just gonna have to find his own way from now on. 从现在起 凯西得自己调整好
[13:04] – Saline? – Two. -生理盐水 -两袋
[13:08] – Ambo bag? – One. -急救袋 -一个
[13:10] Do you also want me to tell you how much gas 你是不是还想知道
[13:12] we have left in the ambo tank? 救护车还剩多少油
[13:13] ‘Cause, apparently, all I’m good for 看起来 我能做的只是
[13:14] is inventory and driving now. 整理存货和开车而已
[13:16] Listen, one more black mark on your record 听着 从今天起到周五如果你
[13:17] between now and Friday… 再被记上一笔的话…
[13:18] Why even go to the hearing if you’re already suspending me? 都已经决定把我停职了 还去听证会干嘛
[13:20] Maybe I don’t want to ride around 也许是我不乐意和半吊子的替补
[13:21] with a half-assed reliever for three months. 合作跑三个月任务呢
[13:23] Ever thought of that? 想过这一点吗
[13:29] Listen, chief did the right thing. 听着 队长做得对
[13:31] Gave him some time to cool off. 给他点时间去冷静
[13:36] He’s gonna be fine. 他会没事的
[13:50] We should eat, huh? 我们该吃饭了吧
[13:52] Make a sandwich. 自己做个三明治吃
[13:58] So Casey’s out for how long? 凯西会离队多久
[14:02] Chief knows that, not me. 队长的命令 问队长去
[14:04] I got a suspension hearing to prepare for. 我还要准备听证会
[14:07] Send Dawson in, if you see her. 谁看见道森就让她来找我
[14:13] You know, I feel like we’re sitting around 我觉得我们干坐在这里
[14:14] like a bunch of pussies 就像一群软弱的娘们
[14:15] while we let Voight push our boy around. 眼睁睁看着博伊特欺负我们的人
[14:16] Why can’t we take the ball game to him? 我们干嘛不反抗他 扭转下局面呢
[14:18] I got a wife and four kids 我家里有老婆还有四个孩子
[14:20] who don’t need their dad fired or locked up. 他们可不想看到我被炒或者被关进去
[14:22] How ’bout you, Mills? 你呢 米尔斯
[14:23] Why aren’t you asking me? 怎么不问问我啊
[14:25] Because I’m not talking about toilet papering 我又不是要去博伊特家
[14:26] in Voight’s house, O. 帮他换厕纸 老奥
[14:29] How ’bout it, Mills? 怎样 米尔斯
[14:31] – I’m down. – Okay. -我入伙 -很好
[14:32] The both of you, shut up. 你们俩都给我住嘴
[14:33] Nobody’s gonna do nothin’. 谁都不能轻举妄动
[14:35] – So we just sit by? – Then go! -那我们就这么干坐着吗 -那你去吧
[14:36] Put on a ski mask and take on a dirty cop, 戴上滑雪面罩跟那个黑警干一架
[14:39] and see how far that gets you. 看看你最后能落个什么下场
[15:01] – What’s the latest? – Nothing yet. -有最新消息吗 -暂时没有
[15:05] What are you say– 这是什么意思
[15:06] What, we’re still at zero? Score one? 依然一无所获 还是小有进展了
[15:08] What do you mean “Nothing”? “暂时没有”是怎么个意思
[15:08] I’ve been doing plenty. 我已经做了很多事啦
[15:11] But if you’re asking if I have anything conclusive 但如果你问我目前找到确凿证据没
[15:12] at this moment, the answer’s no. 答案只能是暂时没有
[15:14] Well, what have you been doing, Antonio? I would love to know. 我倒想听听你都干嘛了 安东尼奥
[15:17] Because this whole thing is unraveling for Casey. 这事已经快让凯西崩溃了
[15:20] Voight’s put the word out on the street–we know that. 我们知道博伊特在黑道上放话了
[15:23] So we’re looking for someone to wear a wire. 得找个线人装窃听器帮我们录音
[15:26] Yesterday, we busted a kid for possession. 昨天我们抓到一个私藏毒品的小子
[15:28] He’s in a gang with ties to Voight. 他所在的团伙就和博伊特有关系
[15:29] I offered him a deal if he’d flip. 我承诺如果他肯和我们合作就保他没事
[15:31] Had him this close, but he wouldn’t go. 眼看就要成了 最后他又不肯去了
[15:34] So offer him something else. 那再给他点别的好处
[15:37] It don’t work like that. 那不合规矩
[15:39] As long as Casey doesn’t take the bait, 只要凯西别掉进博伊特下的圈套
[15:40] this thing’s gonna play out the way we want. 这事的结局肯定能令人满意
[15:44] So sit tight. 耐心等着吧
[15:45] Have a little faith in your brother. 对你老哥有点信心嘛
[15:51] Why don’t we just leave? 我们离开这里不就好了
[15:53] We both have vacation time built up. 我们俩都攒了不少假了
[15:55] We could even go longer. 还能多离开一段时间
[15:56] I’m sure they would give you a leave of absence. 他们肯定会准你的假的
[15:57] When we get back– 可回来之后呢
[15:59] Voight will have forgotten all about it? 博伊特就能把这茬忘了吗
[16:00] We go where he can’t find us, 我们去一个他找不到地方
[16:01] and we give the cops enough time to bust him. 给警察足够的时间去抓他
[16:05] Come on, baby. 拜托了 亲爱的
[16:07] Let’s get out of here. Let’s regroup. 咱们离开这儿吧 去调整一下心情
[16:15] Just… 你就…
[16:20] – Matthew Casey? – Yeah. -你是马修·凯西吗 -没错
[16:23] We have a warrant to search your home. 我们持有搜查令 是来搜查你屋子的
[16:25] What? 什么
[16:26] We got a tip says you’re in possession of cocaine. 我们得到消息称你持有可卡因
[16:29] Either we can search your house, 要么我们搜查你的屋子
[16:30] or you can produce the cocaine, 要么你主动上交可卡因
[16:31] and your cooperation will be taken into consideration. 自首情节将会被纳入减刑考虑范围
[16:34] It’s Voight. Detective Voight– 是博伊特 博伊特警探
[16:36] He put you up to this? 是他让你来的吧
[16:38] No. I don’t know any Voight. 不 我不认识叫博伊特的人
[16:41] I just know we’re coming in. 我只知道我们得进去
[16:50] The warrant allows us to search the entire house, 搜查令允许我们搜查整个房屋
[16:52] and you’re allowed, by law, 按照法律 如果合作的话
[16:53] to stay in the house if you remain cooperative. 你们也可以留在屋内
[16:56] I’m a firefighter, Station 51. 我是消防员 51号消防队的
[16:58] My fiancee is a doctor at Lakeshore. 我的未婚妻是湖滨医院的医生
[17:00] Do we really look like cocaine users to you? 我们看起来像吸食可卡因的人吗
[17:04] If you could please both go wait in the front room. 请你们去客厅等候
[17:11] Now. 就现在
[17:13] Antonio Dawson. He’s a detective in vice. 安东尼奥·道森 他是扫黄组的警探
[17:16] He’ll tell you we’re being harassed by this cop. 他可以证明我们一直在被那个警察骚扰
[17:20] I have Antonio’s number on my cell. 我手机里有安东尼奥的号码
[17:21] Will you please just take a second 能请你们花上一点时间
[17:23] and talk to him? 先问问他吗
[17:31] Please. 拜托了
[17:42] Yeah, this is officer Madden. 你好 我是麦登警官
[17:45] We have a search warrant for… 我们持有搜查令 是来…
[17:47] It’s all right, baby. 没事的 宝贝儿
[17:50] It’s gonna be all right. 会没事的
[17:57] He says they’re clean. 他说他们是清白的
[18:01] If I ever have to come back here again, 如果我还得再来
[18:03] no favor is gonna get you out of it. 那时 你找谁帮忙都没用
[18:17] It was under the table. 这包东西在桌子下面
[18:25] Oh, my god. 天呐
[18:27] That’s 15 years right there. 这数量能判15年了
[18:28] Call Antonio back. 给安东尼奥打电话
[18:30] – Flush it down the toilet. – Baby– -把它拿到厕所里冲掉 -宝贝…
[18:31] Flush it down the toilet! 快拿去冲掉
[18:49] Matt! 马特
[19:12] You just committed a couple felonies. 你刚才已经犯下几项重罪了
[19:14] I’m ready to commit a few more. 我不介意再多犯几项
[19:16] Because I’m telling you, it ends now, 我警告你 别再跟我耍手段
[19:19] or you’re the one that’s gonna disappear. 要不然我就干掉你
[19:31] I can respect that. 我同意
[19:51] Go ahead. 来吧
[19:53] Use it. 用这把枪
[19:58] You retract that statement against my son… 撤销对我儿子的指控
[20:04] or you pull that trigger. 要不就开枪打死我
[20:08] Because that’s the only thing that’s gonna stop me. 只有这样才能阻止我
[20:50] Muffled heart sounds. 心音低沉
[20:52] It was clearly Beck’s triad. 显然就是贝克氏三征
[20:53] She had a sternal fracture, 她一处胸骨骨折
[20:55] a large hemopericardium and mediastinal hemorrhage, 严重的心包积血 纵膈腔出血
[20:57] all of which indicate that 所有症状表明
[20:58] a pericardiocentesis is obviously– 很显然要做心包穿刺术
[20:59] You’re already talking too much. 你说得太多了
[21:01] The question was what did you see? 我问的是你看到了什么
[21:05] Uh, I saw a young girl in danger of dying, 我看到一个小姑娘有死亡危险
[21:08] and so I felt it was necessary– 所以我觉得需要…
[21:09] Feelings–no feelings. Thoughts. Convictions. 不能说感觉 说想法 深信
[21:13] Fine. I thought that– 好的 我认为
[21:17] I knew that I had to do something immediately, 我确定得立刻采取行动
[21:21] – and that something was– – Just answer the question posed to you. -还有… -问什么 答什么
[21:25] Don’t elaborate. And smile. 不要说其他的 要面带微笑
[21:30] – Go ahead. – What? -做个看看 -什么
[21:33] Smile. Let me see it. 微笑 笑给我看
[21:35] Oh, Mouch, come one. 穆奇 拜托
[21:35] – Let me see it. – I can smile. -笑给我看 -我知道怎么笑
[21:37] Come on. Contrite, not smug. 要悔悟的笑 不是得意洋洋的笑
[21:40] Welcoming and innocent. 热情且显得无辜
[21:49] We’re gonna work on that. 这个还要多练
[21:55] I’m hitting the rack, boys. 我得去休息一下 各位
[21:56] Yeah. ‘Cause you’re getting buried. 是啊 你输惨了
[22:03] No, all good. 没事的
[22:04] How do you know? 你怎么知道的
[22:06] That’s an “I’m with the program” kind of walk. 那是”我有主意了”的走姿
[22:23] You were right. 你是对的
[22:25] Voight had me spun out. 博伊特想让我失控
[22:27] I let it get to me. 我上当了
[22:30] Won’t let it again. 我不会再那么做了
[22:33] I need to work. 我要回来工作
[22:34] I’m willing to trust the system. 我愿意相信司法体系
[22:39] So I’d like to resume my duties, chief. 我想回到岗位上 队长
[22:51] Welcome back. 欢迎回来
[23:02] Yeah, there he is, huh? 瞧瞧谁回来了
[23:04] All right, all right, all right, all right. 好了好了…
[23:06] Don’t turn it into a Greek wedding. 别弄得跟希腊婚礼一样
[23:08] Come on, everybody, normal day. 好了各位 没啥好看的
[23:10] Everybody go about your business. 都忙自己的事去
[23:11] Let’s go. 走走走
[23:19] Truck 81, Engine 51. 81号云梯车 51号水罐车
[23:21] Squad three, Ambulance 61. 第三分队 61号救护车
[23:23] Building fire. Indiana and 28th place. 大楼火灾 印第安纳道和第28街交界
[24:00] Hey, chief. Dumpster fire. Nobody called it in. 队长 垃圾箱着火 没人报警
[24:03] Flames went up the service elevator shaft, 火势沿着货梯通风井向上蔓延
[24:04] spread out on the fifth. 在五楼蔓延开
[24:06] Find me the super. I need occupancy numbers. 找到大楼管理员 我要住户人数
[24:08] What about the main elevator? 主电梯怎么样
[24:09] He’s just cleared it. He’s coming out with a few more tenants. 他刚带一些住户安全撤离了
[24:20] Five more ambos, and Chief Hatcher’s on the way. 五辆救护车正赶来 海切尔队长也在路上
[24:22] We’re gonna need ’em. 我们会需要他们的
[24:23] Anticipate at least five reds in there. 估计里面至少有五名危重伤员
[24:25] We can’t wait for Hatcher with this many non-responsives. 这么多伤者 等不到海切尔来了
[24:26] We’ve gotta set up triage. 我们得开始伤情分类
[24:28] Do it. You’re in charge here. 做吧 这里你来负责
[24:34] All right. 好的
[24:35] This is Ambulance 61. Give me an EMS plan one. 61号救护车呼叫 请求一号急救计划
[24:38] – Hey, chief. – She’ll be fine. -队长 -她能搞定
[24:40] I know. But where are all the people? 我知道 但是其他住户呢
[24:42] No one’s coming out of the other side of the building. 没有人从大楼另一边出来
[24:45] Squad three, check out the west side fire stairwell. 第三分队 检查楼西边消防楼梯井
[24:47] Already on three. Must be a blockage. 正在三楼 大部分楼梯被堵死
[24:50] Capp and Hadley have the east. 卡普和哈德利在东边楼梯
[24:51] I’m sending you Casey, Cruz, and Mills. 我让凯西 克鲁兹和米尔斯去帮你
[24:53] We need to check out those upper floors. 我们得检查高层
[24:55] On it. 明白
[24:59] You’re kidding me! 开什么玩笑
[25:02] – You all right? – Yeah. -还好吧 -是的
[25:05] Severide! 西弗莱德
[25:06] Yeah, I’m clearing a path. 收到 我在清理通道
[25:14] Hey, is there anybody back there? 有没有人在里面
[25:17] They can’t breathe. 他们没法呼吸
[25:19] It’s pitch black in there. There’s people in the hall. 里面漆黑一团 大厅还有人
[25:23] If you’re mobile, keep walking. 能行动的人 往前走
[25:26] Slow and steady. There’s paramedics waiting. 慢点 稳点 楼下有医护人员
[25:30] Hey, I’ll take this. 这里我来就行了
[25:32] – I’m going up further. – Okay. -那我上楼 -好的
[25:52] Got at least four reds heading to triage. 至少有四名危重伤员要进行伤情分类
[25:57] All right, we got another red. 这又有个危重伤员
[25:58] – Shay, this one’s yours. – Yeah, got it. -夏伊 这个归你 -好的
[26:03] All right. 好了
[26:08] There’s three more up on six. 六楼还有三名
[26:09] – Any burns? – Not on six. -有烧伤的吗 -六楼没有
[26:11] But Casey, Cruz, and Mills went higher. 不过凯西 克鲁兹和米尔斯在更高层
[26:13] All right. 知道了
[26:14] Capp, Hadley, meet us in the west stairwell. 卡普 哈德利 西楼梯井见
[26:16] – Copy. – You’re going in there? -收到 -你也要上阵吗
[26:20] You need to get back behind the lines. 你需要退到警戒线后
[26:21] Mouch, get this kid safe. 穆奇 把孩子带到安全地方
[26:23] Come here, pal. 过来 兄弟
[26:26] You’ve gotta get that tube down her throat. 你得把那管子插进她喉咙
[26:28] I can’t. There’s too much swelling. 我办不到 喉头水肿的严重
[26:29] – Then cric her. – I’ve never done it. -给她做气管插管 -我从没做过
[26:33] Dawson, you’ve gotta cric this woman, 道森 你必须给她做气管插管
[26:34] or she’s a goner. 否则会有生命危险
[26:43] All right, hand me a scalpel. 给我手术刀
[26:48] – Who’s the lead here? – You’re looking at her. -这里谁负责 -就在你眼前
[26:52] You may as well keep looking over my shoulder, 你索性在这监视我好了
[26:53] ’cause this is definitely gonna be an infraction. 因为这肯定是违规行为
[27:00] Hand me a size five tube. 给我五号管
[27:08] Bag. 气囊
[27:17] All right, bag her. 好了 给她输气
[27:22] Lungs are good. 肺部没有问题
[27:23] Get me the fastest driver we’ve got. 给我派辆最快的救护车
[27:24] Next available ambulance, now! 调一辆救护车过来 立刻
[27:26] Copy that. Car 816, 收到 816号救护车
[27:28] respond to triage. 前往伤情分类站
[27:32] Seven is clear. 七楼检查完毕
[27:34] Casey is on eight. 凯西在八楼
[27:35] I got it. I’m on my way up. 明白 我上去看看
[27:45] Fire department. Call out. 消防队 大声呼救
[27:55] Come on! 快过来
[27:56] Come on. 快点
[28:00] Casey, retreat. Go back. You won’t make it. 凯西 撤退 快回去 太危险了
[28:03] Retreat. You won’t make it! 撤退 太危险了
[28:05] Go back to the apartment. 回房间里去
[28:08] Casey, go back! 凯西 快回去
[28:11] Get down. 趴下
[28:15] Casey plus two on eight. 凯西还有另外两人在八楼
[28:17] East corner unit. Move that ladder now! 东边角落的房间 立刻派云梯过去接应
[28:21] Mayday! Mayday! 求救 求救
[28:24] Not sure how long I can hold it back. 我不知道还能坚持多久
[28:34] Eight is a reach. 云梯能够到八楼
[28:35] Good choice. 应该能行
[28:37] Get that ladder as close as you can. 尽可能让云梯靠近大楼
[28:38] Hug the building if you have to, Capp. I’ll climb. 必要的话紧贴大楼 卡普 我爬上去
[28:40] I need a clear path to the east corner. 我需要一条通往东边角落的通道
[28:45] – What’s your name? – Curtis. -你叫什么 -柯蒂斯
[28:47] Okay, Curtis, you’re gonna put that on her. 好的 柯蒂斯 给她戴上这个
[28:50] Make sure it’s tight around her face. 要让面罩紧贴她脸部
[28:55] Good. Now I want you to open the window. 好的 现在我需要你去开窗
[28:59] We ain’t gonna make it. 我们逃不出去的
[29:00] Open it! 快开窗
[29:11] We’re gonna have three coming down from eight. 我们这有三个人要从八楼下来
[29:13] I need two ambulance crews ready at the base of Truck 81. 需要两个救护小组在81号云梯车旁待命
[29:16] Copy that. Truck 81, 收到 81号云梯车
[29:17] we’ll have two ambos… 我们会派两辆救护车
[29:24] We’re coming for you, Casey. 我们来救你了 凯西
[29:25] Better make it fast. It’s getting hot in here. 最好快一点 这里越来越热了
[29:28] All right, tell ’em to stand in three, two…one. 好的 让他们站起来 三 二 一
[29:32] All right, Curtis, 好了 柯蒂斯
[29:33] get your mom up. 把你妈扶起来
[29:35] Come on, you go first. 快点 你先走
[29:39] Okay. Come on out. 好的 快点出来
[29:41] Turn around. 转个身
[29:52] Capp, take her. 卡普 她交给你了
[29:54] Hang on. 等一下
[29:56] All right. Here. Slow step backwards. 过来 慢慢地倒退
[30:01] Come on! 快过来
[30:02] Not until he’s out. 等他先出去
[30:14] – All right, your turn. – No way. -好了 轮到你了 -不行
[30:16] Not until you’re out of range. 等你先撤离再说
[30:17] Not moving. Let go now! 我不会走的 你现在就过来
[30:20] All right, here I come. 好吧 我过来了
[30:21] All right, hang on, keep your head down. 别动 把头低下
[30:36] Can’t — can’t get up. 上…上不来
[30:41] Swing! 荡上来
[30:45] Grab my — grab my arm. 抓住我…抓住我的胳膊
[30:50] Swing! 荡上来
[30:57] Come on. I got you. 加油 我抓住你了
[31:12] -Good job, Capp. – Thanks, chief. -干得好 卡普 -谢谢你 队长
[31:14] Hadley. Good job. 哈德利 干得不错
[31:17] Chief. 队长
[31:25] That was pretty close, huh? 真是千钧一发啊
[31:27] Plenty of time. 有的是时间呢
[31:29] Really? 真的吗
[31:33] Listen, if you see Hallie at the hospital, 听着 要是你在医院里看见海莉
[31:36] don’t tell her about this. 别把这事告诉她
[31:37] Okay? Given her enough to worry about lately. 行吗 她最近的烦心事够多了
[31:40] Yeah. 好的
[31:42] Chief says you should hit it 队长说你得快点动身
[31:43] so you can make it to your hearing. 否则就赶不上听证会了
[31:46] Who’s gonna cover? 谁来接替我
[31:47] EMT certified. Good luck. 我可是认证过的救护员 祝你好运
[31:53] Good luck. 祝你好运
[31:54] Yeah. Okay. 好的 没问题
[31:57] Take care of your mom, okay? 照顾好你妈妈
[32:05] Are you Casey? 你是凯西吗
[32:07] Yeah. 是啊
[32:17] You’re the one got the problem with detective Voight, right? 你就是和博伊特警探对着干的人 是吗
[32:22] Yeah, that’s right. 是的 没错
[32:27] Man, I can help you out. 我能帮你摆脱困境
[32:37] Curtis is gonna do it. 柯蒂斯会帮我们
[32:38] – When? Where? – Now. -时间地点呢 -立刻
[32:40] He already put in a call to Voight for a meet. 他已经给博伊特打电话约了见面
[32:42] I’m gonna prep him while my techs wire him up. 技术人员给他装窃听器时我会帮他准备
[32:44] Then we’re good to go. 然后我们就可以行动了
[32:46] Now, we got one shot at this. 我们只有一次机会
[32:47] There’s about a dozen things that can flush it down the drain, 很多事情都可能导致行动失败
[32:49] so don’t say anything to anyone. 所以不要和任何人提起
[32:51] Don’t even mention his name out loud, 连他的名字都不要声张
[32:52] ’cause Voight’s got ears all over this city. 博伊特的线人到处都是
[32:54] I’ll let you know once it goes down. 事情搞定后我会通知你们
[32:56] I want to be there. 我也要去现场
[33:05] Fine. Let’s go. 好吧 我们走
[33:13] The charges you face, Miss Dawson, 道森小姐 你所面临的指控
[33:15] are both very serious and very troubling. 是非常严重 非常让人忧心的
[33:17] We disagree wholeheartedly, sir. 先生 我们强烈反对
[33:19] Miss Dawson chose to perform a procedure 道森小姐采取的救治方法
[33:22] that was clearly outside of her jurisdiction, 很明显超越了她的职权范围
[33:24] and that could have mortally injured 因此可能对她救治的病人
[33:26] the patient in her care. 造成致命的损伤
[33:29] To refresh my memory, could you please read 我可能记得不太清楚 能请您
[33:32] the full charges out loud? 大声读一遍所有的指控吗
[33:34] I believe we have that right. 我想我们拥有这项权利
[33:37] Gabriela Dawson is charged 加布里埃拉·道森被指控
[33:39] with willful neglect of protocol, 故意不遵守程序
[33:40] and of practicing a medical procedure 在未经过培训以及认证的情况下
[33:42] that she was neither trained nor cert– 自行采取医护措施救治病人…
[33:44] No, I have been trained in that procedure, 不 我接受过所用方法的培训
[33:46] and I knew exactly what I was doing, 明确知道我在做什么
[33:47] and how much time we didn’t have. 也很清楚当时我们事出紧急
[33:49] I’m also currently taking pre-med classes, 而且最近我在上医学预科课程
[33:51] where I’ve re-studied every procedure– 每个方法步骤我都重新学了一遍
[33:52] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[33:53] And I am studying for my pilot’s license, Miss Dawson. 我还在考飞行员执照呢 道森小姐
[33:56] But that does not mean I can land a 747 in a blizzard. 但不是说我可以在暴风雪中降落波音747
[33:59] But you’d sure as hell try if you were about to crash. 但要是飞机快坠毁了的话你肯定会尝试的
[34:01] You are lucky that girl is alive, 你很走运 那个小女孩还活着
[34:03] or there would be criminal charges pending against you. 否则会对你提出刑事起诉的
[34:05] If saving a kid’s life is now a criminal offense, 如果救人一命也是刑事犯罪的话
[34:08] then maybe it’s your damn protocol that’s out of whack, 那可能就是所谓的程序有问题
[34:10] and the wrong people are making the rules. 制定规则的人也不见得对到哪里去
[34:18] Ten-minute break? 休息十分钟
[34:20] Five. 五分钟
[34:23] You didn’t even remember the charges. 你竟然不记得指控罪名是什么
[34:24] – I was stalling for time. – What? Why? -我是在拖延时间 -什么 为什么
[34:30] We’re ready. 时间到了
[34:35] Hey, Madeline. 你好 玛德琳
[34:37] I’m sorry. Are we too late? 很抱歉 是不是为时已晚
[34:38] Uh, please enter into the record 请将2号 3号
[34:40] witnesses number two, three, and four. 和4号证人记录入案
[34:48] There’s a reason sky divers pack two parachutes. 未雨绸缪 有备无患
[35:13] Here we go. 来了
[35:28] What’s happening, young blood? 怎么了 年轻人
[35:30] What’s up with you, V? 你好 V
[35:33] Deshawn said there’s money to be made on the firefighter. 德肖恩说有个消防员身上有钱赚
[35:35] I want his deal. 我想接这个活儿
[35:37] He tell you who it is? 他告诉你是谁了吗
[35:39] Yeah, but I wasn’t really paying attention 说了 但是一开始我没留意
[35:40] till he said something about the money. 直到他提到有钱拿
[35:43] His name is Casey. 名字是凯西
[35:46] How much? 多少钱
[35:48] Depends on services rendered. 这要看任务完成情况了
[35:50] Well, Deshawn said his boys got 5 for jumping him. 德肖恩说他手下踢了几脚就拿到了五百
[35:54] I figure I could do a lot worse for a grand. 我觉得给我一千的话我就可以来点狠的
[35:56] Brother, you stop him for good, I’ll give you 2. 兄弟 你要是能除掉他 我给你两千
[35:59] We got it? Move it in. 录下来了吗 行动
[36:05] They ain’t here for me, bro. 他们可不是冲我来的 兄弟
[36:10] – Let’s see your hands! – Don’t move! -举起手来 -不准动
[36:11] Come on, get ’em up! 快点 抓起来
[36:14] Yeah, look at me. 对 是冲我来的
[36:21] I got him, I got him. 抓住他了 抓住了
[36:30] Enjoy it while you can. 及时行乐吧
[36:33] This is entrapment. 这是诱捕
[36:36] You’re cooked, young brother. 你栽了 兄弟
[36:44] Get in. 进去
[36:49] Got it. Oh, that’s great. 知道了 太好了
[36:52] That’s great to hear. 真好
[36:55] Yeah, okay. See you at the shindig. Bye. 好 庆祝会见 拜拜
[36:57] That was Mouch. Dawson got a three-shift suspension, 穆奇的电话 道森停职三个轮班
[37:00] but we’ll be throwing her a suspension party tomorrow tonight. 但是我们明天晚上会为她开一个停职派对
[37:03] So how much money does she lose, 那她损失了多少钱
[37:04] like, 2 grand? 两千块?
[37:05] A little bit more. 还多一点
[37:06] But if we all chip in 20 bucks, 但是我们一人拿出二十块的话
[37:07] we might be able to put a dent in it. 或许可以有点帮助
[37:09] Or… 或者…
[37:19] It’s got that signature wildstyle of his, 这签名的风格十分狂野
[37:21] and it has this lovely unfinished quality to it. 而且还有种未完成之美
[37:24] He almost fell to his death while finishing the “O.” 画最后一个O的时候他差点掉下来摔死
[37:28] Unbelievable. 真是难以置信
[37:30] Can you hold on one second? Thanks, pal. Hello? 请稍等一下 谢谢 喂
[37:34] Hey, Serge, how are you? Listen, 你好啊 塞奇 最近怎么样
[37:36] I’m gonna have to give you a call back. 我等会儿再打给你
[37:37] I’m on the other line with a different buyer. 正和另一位买家通电话呢
[37:39] But if he starts dragging his feet, 但如果他再拖拖拉拉
[37:41] It’s all yours, buddy. 这幅画就是你的了
[37:43] All right. Thanks, pal. 好的 谢谢你
[37:45] Hello? All right, 2,000. 你好 是的 两千块
[37:50] 1,500? 一千五呢
[37:52] You gonna slap me in the face like that? 你这不是让我难堪吗
[37:54] You’re gonna slap me in the face with 1,000? 你就只出一千块
[37:55] You– 你…
[37:57] I’ll take it. 成交
[38:01] – What’s this? – Just drink it. -这是什么酒 -只管喝吧
[38:06] Congrats to Dawson. Could have been worse. 恭喜你道森 结果可能会更糟
[38:09] – Thank you. Cheers. – Cheers. -谢谢 干杯 -干杯
[38:15] Shiver me timbers. 爽歪歪啦
[38:21] Thank you so much for your help, mouch. 穆奇 谢谢你的帮助
[38:22] You really pulled it out. 你真的太出色了
[38:24] You weren’t…worried about me, were you? 你没…怀疑过我的能力 对吧
[38:28] Oh no. Never. 从来没有
[38:33] Thomas Kinkade? 托马思·金凯德
[38:35] Okay, I get that. 那个我懂
[38:36] You know, you look at his paintings– 当你看着他的画…
[38:37] God rest his soul– 愿他安息
[38:39] But yeah, that’s art. That’s worth money. 他的画是艺术 值钱我也认了
[38:42] But this? 但这玩意儿
[38:44] The scourge of a civilized society, man. 赤裸裸的祸害社会文明啊
[38:48] Chain o’ Lakes, guys. Chain o’ Lakes. 湖链区啊湖链区
[38:50] That’s where you’ll find me. 它是我最后的归宿
[38:52] Hello? 你好
[38:54] Okay, great. We’ll bring it right out. 好的 棒极了 我们马上送到门外
[38:58] It’s the buyer. He’s here. 买家打来的 他到了
[39:01] – Grab an end. – I’m not touching it. -过来搭把手 -我才不会碰它
[39:05] Chain o’ lakes. 还真是湖链区人的范儿
[39:07] – Hey, guys, I’ll help you. – Hey, thanks, Dawson. -我来帮你们 -谢谢你道森
[39:17] I’m not gonna ask. 我不会过问
[39:18] I didn’t see it. I didn’t see it. 我什么都没看见 什么都没看见
[39:20] I’d have thrown the book at you. 要是我肯定不会罚你这么轻
[39:27] I heard about voight. 我听说了博伊特的事情
[39:29] He got it worse than me, huh? 他的结局比我更惨
[39:30] Rear view mirror, baby. Rear view mirror. 多行不义必自毙啊
[39:34] Well, then, you’ve come to the right place. 那你算是来对地方了
[39:35] You can see my friend Peter Mills at the bar over there. 去找我的朋友彼得·米尔斯吧 在吧台那儿
[39:38] Oh, yeah, you did an okay job. 你干得还算凑合
[39:40] Oh, thanks. What a ball-breaker, huh? 谢谢 你还真能打击人
[39:42] You can handle it. 你抗击打能力强嘛
[39:44] – Any chance Voight beats this? – No shot. -博伊特这次有可能脱罪吗 -门都没有
[39:46] Speaking of shots, where are they? 说到酒[音同shot] 它们在哪儿
[39:49] Over there. 那边
[39:53] Where’s Hallie? 海莉呢
[39:54] Meeting me here. 她来这里跟我碰面
[39:57] – I’m really happy for you. – You too. -我真为你高兴 -我也是
[40:03] Hey…Come here. 过来
[40:07] I am glad it is over. 我很高兴 一切都结束了
[40:10] It is. Thanks for everything, chief. 是的 谢谢你为我做的所有事 队长
[40:16] Are you…drunk…chief? 队长…你…喝醉了吗
[40:20] Yeah, a little. 有点
[40:22] I’ll be joining you momentarily. 我也要一醉方休 等我
[40:23] Good. Glad to hear it. 很好 很高兴听你这样说
[40:27] – Just ask him. – You. -问问他嘛 -你去问
[40:28] He’ll think I’m sniffing around. 他会觉得我在打探消息
[40:30] How do you think I’m gonna come across? 换我去问一样是像图谋不轨
[40:32] – Here he comes. – He thinks I’m a curmudgeon. -他过来了 -他觉得我存心不良
[40:33] Would you just do it for me? 就当是帮我个忙
[40:36] Peter Mills. 彼得·米尔斯
[40:37] – Hey. Lieutenant. – What’s up? -你好 副队 -好啊
[40:40] Great party. Thank you for hosting it. 很棒的聚会 多谢你的款待
[40:42] Yeah, no sweat. 小事一桩
[40:43] And it’s a really cool space. 这里的环境也很好
[40:45] And what kind of food do you guys serve? 你们平时供应哪类食物
[40:48] Well, it‘s a diner, so diner food. 这是家小餐馆 就是些餐馆的食物
[40:53] Is your sister Elise here tonight? 你妹妹伊莉丝今晚在这里么
[40:58] No, she’s out with some friends. 不在 她和朋友们出去了
[41:00] All right. 知道了
[41:09] Thanks. 谢谢
[41:16] Cheers. 干杯
[41:17] Cheers. 干杯
[41:22] Oh, Hallie’s here. 海莉来了
[41:29] It’s over. 都结束了
[41:31] We’re all right now. 我们现在没事了
[41:36] We’re all right. 我们没事了
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme