时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We need a trauma surgeon for a possible amputation. | 我们需要外科医生 可能要做截肢手术 |
[00:04] | How long on the surgeon? | 外科医生什么时候来 |
[00:05] | We need to pull back. | 要撤了 |
[00:06] | It’s gonna give. | 这里快塌了 |
[00:14] | Glad you’re back, Herrmann. | 很高兴你能归队 赫尔曼 |
[00:15] | We’re a better house with you here. | 有你在 这个家才算完整 |
[00:16] | Thanks, chief. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[00:17] | This is Nicki Rutkowski. | 这位是妮基·卢特考斯基 |
[00:19] | Hel-lo! | 大美女哦 |
[00:20] | She’s going to be working with us next month, | 下个月开始她就是我们的同事了 |
[00:22] | her father is one of my oldest friends. | 她父亲是我的老朋友 |
[00:28] | You maybe wanna hook up for a beer? | 愿意一起喝一杯吗 |
[00:30] | Peter Mills, are you gay? | 彼得·米尔斯 你是同性恋吗 |
[00:31] | Me? No. | 我吗 不是 |
[00:32] | Because I am. | 可我是 |
[00:35] | Did you hear about Hallie and Casey? | 你听说过海莉和凯西的事吗 |
[00:36] | What? | 怎么 |
[00:36] | That maybe they’re splitting up. | 他俩好像在闹分手 |
[00:40] | I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想… |
[00:43] | what if we simplify things? | 如果我们把它简单化呢 |
[00:45] | Start fresh. | 重新开始 |
[00:47] | Put it all aside. | 把一切都抛开 |
[00:49] | Live every day like it could be the last. | 把每天都当作最后一天来活 |
[00:59] | I need something. | 我需要点东西 |
[01:01] | It’s the last one. | 最后一次了 |
[01:03] | – Yeah. – I mean it. | -当然 -我认真的 |
[01:20] | What the hell just happened? | 电视机怎么了 |
[01:25] | Ah, damn thing is fried. | 这破玩意坏了 |
[01:27] | Two hours left in the shift, and no calls yet. | 还有两小时下班 一起报案都没有 |
[01:29] | That happen very often? | 这情况常见吗 |
[01:34] | He did not just say that. | 他不会真说出来了吧 |
[01:38] | Accident, truck 81, squad 3. | 事故 81号云梯车 第三分队 |
[01:52] | Mills. | 米尔斯 |
[01:53] | Pitcher’s got a no-hitter going in the eighth inning. | 到了比赛第八局 还没打出过安打 |
[01:56] | Do you go up to him and say, | 你难道会跑去跟投手说 |
[01:58] | “looks like you got a no-hitter going”? | 看来你还没有让对手击出安打嘛 |
[02:00] | No, but… | 不会 只是… |
[02:01] | Don’t do it at the damn firehouse either. | 这他妈在消防队也是一样的道理 |
[02:03] | Yeah, I got it. | 知道 我会记住的 |
[02:20] | Stabilize the van! | 去固定住那辆车 |
[02:24] | It’s jammed. | 卡住了 |
[02:29] | Anybody got ejected? | 有人被甩出去吗 |
[02:31] | Vargas, see if we got a pulse over there! | 瓦格斯 看看那边有没有幸存者 |
[02:33] | Got one here! | 这有一个 |
[02:37] | I’m okay. I’m all right. | 我没事 我好着呢 |
[02:39] | Field test this idiot. | 给这混蛋做个酒精检测 |
[02:44] | Open containers right there. | 那里有喝过的罐装酒 |
[02:46] | I’ll take care of it. | 交给我吧 |
[02:47] | She’s going! She’s going! | 要掉下去了 要掉下去了 |
[02:50] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[02:56] | Stabilizers! | 快拿稳定器 |
[03:00] | Cribbing! | 拿垛式支架来 |
[03:07] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[03:16] | Give us ten more seconds, boys. | 再坚持十秒 好小伙们 |
[03:17] | You got eight. | 给你八秒 |
[03:19] | Hey, sir, just sit tight there for me, all right? | 先生 坐稳了别动 好吗 |
[03:21] | Don’t try and unbuckle yourself. | 别自己解开安全带 |
[03:22] | Is he all right? My son? | 我儿子 他还好吗 |
[03:24] | He’s not saying anything. | 他一直没吭声 |
[03:26] | Yeah, he’s alive, sir. | 他还活着 先生 |
[03:27] | Oh, thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[03:28] | We’re gonna need a second ambo. | 我们需要再派一部救护车 |
[03:29] | Two more! | 要两部 |
[03:30] | Driver of the first car over there. | 第一辆车的司机还在那 |
[03:32] | I need two back boards. | 那边也需要救援 |
[03:33] | Where’s those jaws? | 电锯呢 |
[03:45] | – Too tight? – Yeah! | -太硬了吗 -对 |
[03:47] | We’re gonna go through the windshield. | 我们从挡风玻璃下手 |
[03:49] | – And get me a pick head. – Coming up. | -给我拿把斧头来 -马上来 |
[03:53] | What happened? | 这是怎么了 |
[03:54] | You’re gonna be okay, buddy. Hockey fan, huh? | 会没事的哥们 你也喜欢曲棍球吗 |
[03:57] | We were headed to Evanston for his tournament. | 我们正要带他去埃文斯顿参加比赛 |
[03:58] | Are you okay, Mikey? | 你没事吧 麦克 |
[04:00] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该没事 |
[04:01] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:22] | Vehicle stabilized. | 车固定好了 |
[04:25] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[04:26] | Sir, you’re coming out first, all right? | 先生 先救你出来 好吗 |
[04:33] | Where’s the driver? | 司机呢 |
[04:35] | Uh, some officers took him to the hospital. | 有警官带他去医院了 |
[04:37] | You’re kidding me. | 你逗我吧 |
[04:39] | No, he was complaining of leg pain, | 没有 他一直喊着腿疼 |
[04:41] | and you guys looked swamped over there, so– | 你们又都在忙活 所以 |
[04:43] | He should’ve been c-collared and transported properly. | 应该给他戴上护颈并转交给相关部门 |
[04:46] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[04:52] | Did you bag the beer cans? | 你把啤酒罐打包存证了吗 |
[04:54] | Look. | 听着 |
[04:56] | Detective Voight– behind me, the guy in the jacket– | 我身后那位穿夹克的是博伊特警探 |
[05:03] | That was his son driving this car. | 开车的是他儿子 |
[05:35] | Hey, you want some coffee? | 来点咖啡吗 |
[05:36] | No, I’m gonna go hit the gym. I’ll see you at the firehouse. | 不了 我要去健身房 待会消防队见 |
[05:39] | All right. How’s your arm? | 好吧 手臂还好吧 |
[05:41] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[05:43] | – It’s fine. – All right. | -挺好的 -好吧 |
[05:45] | Well, you should get it looked at, you know, Kelly? | 你得去做个检查的 凯利 |
[05:47] | It could act up at the wrong time. | 它可能会随时发作 |
[05:49] | No, absolutely. I’m… | 当然 我… |
[05:53] | I’m planning on doing that. All right, I’ll see you later. | 我正打算去检查 好了 待会见 |
[05:57] | OK, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[06:00] | Here we go. | 请慢用 |
[06:03] | Dude, uh, I’m sorry. | 伙计 不好意思 |
[06:05] | But I ordered crispy bacon and, uh, this…ain’t crispy. | 我点的是酥脆培根 这脆在哪 |
[06:09] | Where’s the hot waitress? | 火辣女招待哪去了 |
[06:14] | Oh, I mean, you’re cute and everything. | 当然你也挺可爱 |
[06:22] | I’ll be right back with your bacon… Sir. | 先生 立马给您重新上一份 |
[06:36] | Elise, I can’t wait for mom. I gotta go. | 伊莉丝 我等不及老妈了 我得走了 |
[06:38] | Then go! | 去吧 |
[06:40] | Table Eight. | 这是八号桌的 |
[06:42] | – Where you going? – To work, mom. | -去哪 -去上班 妈妈 |
[06:44] | My real job. | 我的正职 |
[06:45] | Samantha just called in sick. | 萨曼莎刚打电话请病假 |
[06:46] | Mom, I’ll cover it. We’ll be fine. | 妈 我能顶上 没事的 |
[06:49] | You can switch shifts with somebody at the firehouse. | 你可以跟消防队里的人换班啊 |
[06:51] | Mom! I’m a candidate. | 妈 我是后备队员 |
[06:54] | You know that they can bounce me like that. | 他们能很轻易地踢走我 |
[06:57] | I have to go. | 我必须得走了 |
[06:59] | Fine. Go. | 行 走吧 |
[07:22] | You’re late! | 你迟到了 |
[07:31] | Good afternoon, candidate. | 下午好 后备的 |
[07:34] | – Sorry. – First he blows a no-hitter. | -抱歉 -先是乌鸦嘴 |
[07:35] | Now he’s coming in five minutes late. | 现在又迟到五分钟 |
[07:37] | So much for employee of the week. | 绝对是优秀员工 |
[07:39] | It won’t happen again. I promise. | 仅此一次 我保证 |
[07:42] | Get changed out. Let’s go. | 换衣服去吧 |
[07:51] | You know, you were the candidate up until two weeks ago. | 我说 两周前你自己还是后备队员 |
[07:54] | Why are you riding him so hard? | 干嘛那么欺负他 |
[07:56] | The abused abuse… | 媳妇熬成婆了嘛 |
[07:59] | Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[08:03] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[08:06] | We’re either in trouble or he wants something. | 要么是我们有麻烦 要么是他有所图 |
[08:09] | You got a sec? | 有时间吗 |
[08:11] | Later. | 待会见 |
[08:14] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[08:15] | Is your brother still working in vice? | 你哥哥还在扫黄组吗 |
[08:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:18] | Could you see if he can swing by here real quick? | 他等会能不能抽空过来一下 |
[08:21] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:23] | All your hookers get locked up last night? | 你旗下小姐们都被抓了吗 |
[08:25] | Yeah. My whole stable. | 是啊 被一网打尽了 |
[08:28] | I just got a question for him. | 我只想问他个问题 |
[08:31] | Oh, yeah. I’ll give him a call. | 好的 我会给他打电话的 |
[08:32] | – Okay. – Everything all right? | -好的 -还好吧 |
[08:34] | Yeah, yeah. | 很好 没事 |
[08:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:48] | – Hey, lieutenant. – Hey. | -好啊 副队 -你好 |
[08:51] | Wanted to let you know that I just completed the last of | 想跟你说下 我完成最后一个技术课 |
[08:53] | my tech course and I reached my squad certification. | 拿到救援队认证了 |
[08:56] | That’s great. Good job. | 很不错啊 做得好 |
[08:57] | Yeah, three years busting my hump, | 是啊 三年来都一直为此奋斗 |
[08:59] | but I got it done. | 终于成功了 |
[09:01] | So I’m putting in a transfer from truck | 所以我申请从云梯队转过来 |
[09:03] | and I wanted to get your blessing. | 希望得到你的支持 |
[09:08] | Why do you wanna come over to squad? | 为什么想转来救援队呢 |
[09:11] | With where I wanna end up, squad’s the best place | 救援队能更好地帮助我晋升 |
[09:13] | in terms of a stepping stone to getting promoted. | 实现我作为一个消防队员的最终理想 |
[09:15] | Let me stop you right there, Vargas. | 容我插下嘴 瓦格斯 |
[09:16] | If that’s your reason for coming over– | 如果这是你过来的原因 |
[09:18] | It ain’t! That came out wrong. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[09:21] | The promotion stuff, that’s down the road. | 晋升的事还早着呢 |
[09:24] | It’s way down the road. | 的确还早的很呢 |
[09:25] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[09:34] | That ain’t gonna cut it. | 那玩意没救了 |
[09:36] | Sign’s out front. | 信号接收不良 |
[09:37] | Just a matter of time till a good samaritan steps up. | 会有好心人捐赠的 时间问题而已 |
[09:40] | – We can do that? – Oh, yeah. | -我们能接受吗 -当然 |
[09:42] | It’s frowned upon, but it’s not illegal | 虽然上头不支持 但不管从哪方面来说 |
[09:45] | per standards and procedures. | 这都不违法 |
[09:47] | Last year, we got the new– what was it? | 去年 我们得到新的… 什么来着 |
[09:49] | Microwave. | 微波炉 |
[09:50] | Got the new microwave by doing this. | 就是这样得到个新微波炉的 |
[09:52] | It took three months to get the new microwave. | 花了三个月才等到新微波炉 |
[09:54] | The Bears game is this Sunday. | 但周日就有熊队的比赛了 |
[09:55] | What we got in the treasury box? | 我们小金库里有多少钱 |
[09:57] | Dick, | 糟了 |
[09:58] | we spent it all on the elliptical machine | 钱都花在那个椭圆机上啦 |
[10:00] | so Shay could keep her ass toned. | 便于夏伊保持完美屁屁 |
[10:02] | Oh, Herrmann, please. | 拜托 赫尔曼 |
[10:03] | Everyone benefits from me having a toned ass. | 我有美臀 都给大家养眼了好嘛 |
[10:08] | Mills, you’re in charge of a fundraiser for a new tv. | 米尔斯 你来负责筹集买新电视的资金 |
[10:11] | Instead of cooking? | 不负责食物了吗 |
[10:12] | In conjunction with cooking. | 两样都负责 |
[10:14] | I believe it’s called multitasking. | 这就叫多任务处理模式 |
[10:16] | Can you get my ideas together? ASAP? | 你能读懂吗 ASAP[尽快] |
[10:20] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[10:24] | – He in? – On the phone. | -他在吗 -在打电话 |
[10:26] | You can leave it with me, though. | 你可以先放我这 |
[10:30] | Hey, um… | 那个 |
[10:31] | Tomorrow night, I don’t know if you have plans, | 明天晚上 你有空吗 |
[10:34] | but me and some girlfriends | 我和我的姐妹们去维克剧院 |
[10:35] | are going to see Kaskade at the Vic if you’re interested. | 看卡斯柯德 你有兴趣来吗 |
[10:38] | What’s Kaskade? | 卡斯柯德是什么 |
[10:40] | Oh. He’s a DJ. | 他是个DJ |
[10:43] | – Famous one. – Yeah, um… | -名气很大的 -好吧 |
[10:48] | Look, I’m not really known for my self-restraint. | 我自制力可不怎么强 |
[10:52] | So I’ll need you to meet me halfway here | 所以你得配合我一下 |
[10:53] | and respect Boden and your dad’s wishes. | 尊重博登和你爸的意思 |
[11:03] | Who wants to be known as the rat fireman | 把警察的儿子给捅出去 |
[11:04] | who took down a cop’s kid? | 这事谁会想干啊 |
[11:06] | – What’s the cop’s name? – Detective Voight. | -那警察叫什么 -博伊特探员 |
[11:10] | – Aye yi. – What’s the problem? | -哎哟 他啊 -怎么了 |
[11:13] | Voight’s been hip-deep in the gang unit for 15 years. | 博伊特已经在反黑组混了15年了 |
[11:17] | He’s been investigated for taking bribes. | 曾因受贿接受调查 |
[11:19] | Look, he’s a dirty cop. | 听着 这人作风不正 |
[11:22] | The kind of guy that gives the rest of us a bad name. | 把我们的名声都搞臭了 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 明白了 |
[11:27] | Well, I saw what I saw. The question is… | 我是亲眼见到了 问题是… |
[11:30] | did anyone else see it? | 还有别的目击者吗 |
[11:32] | I’ll ask around. | 我去问问 |
[11:33] | Put some feelers out. Wait to hear from me. | 暗地里调查一下 等我的消息 |
[11:36] | ‘Cause I’m telling you as a friend of my sister’s, | 既然你是我妹的朋友 我劝你一句 |
[11:38] | you do not want to mess with this dude. | 最好不要跟这家伙有什么瓜葛 |
[11:40] | Lieutenant casey! | 凯西副队 |
[11:41] | Chief wants to see you in his office. | 队长在办公室等着见你 |
[11:44] | Okay. Whatever you can do, I’d appreciate it. | 无论如何 我都会很感激你 |
[11:55] | How long you been dating this guy? | 你跟他约会多久了 |
[11:59] | What– Antonio, what are you– | 什么 安东尼奥 你说什么 |
[12:01] | Where do you come up with this stuff? | 怎么突然扯到这事去了 |
[12:02] | You’re trippin’. | 你想歪了 |
[12:04] | I’m not–I’m… | 没有 我… |
[12:08] | He’s taken. | 他已经有主了 |
[12:09] | – Ah. – So… | -这样 -是啊 |
[12:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:13] | Well, I’ll be in touch. | 再联系你 |
[12:14] | Hey, you being straight with him? | 你刚跟他说的是实话吗 |
[12:16] | If anything, I downplayed it. | 有什么情况 我会大事化小的 |
[12:18] | Your boy’s messing with a stick of dynamite. | 你男人是在玩火 |
[12:20] | Then do your job and help him out. | 那你就尽力帮帮他吧 |
[12:26] | Incident report from that T-bone last shift. | 上轮班的车祸事件报告 |
[12:29] | I got Severide’s. Where’s yours? | 西弗莱德的交了 你的呢 |
[12:31] | Right, I’ve been buried in paperwork, and– | 我要处理的文件太多了… |
[12:35] | On my desk by the end of this shift. | 换班前放我桌上 |
[12:44] | That gonna be a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[12:47] | Not at all. | 没问题 |
[12:58] | How about neighborhood hotdog eating contest? | 办个吃热狗比赛怎么样 |
[13:00] | Ah, too tacky. | 太老套了 |
[13:02] | And putting a sign out front begging for a TV is what? | 在大门口弄个求电视的横幅怎样 |
[13:05] | – She’s got a point. – Okay, um… | -她说得对 -好吧 |
[13:06] | How about a tee shirt booth in the driveway? | 在车道上摆个卖T恤的小摊怎么样 |
[13:08] | We already sell tee shirts. | 这营生早就有啦 |
[13:09] | Yeah, but I mean, | 我知道 我是说 |
[13:11] | no one can ever find the key to the cabinet, | 大家都没啥好主意 |
[13:12] | Herrmann never has change in the treasury box. | 赫尔曼说小金库里总没零钱 |
[13:16] | It’s a pain in the ass, so we put the shirts out front | 这事情特烦人 所以咱还是把恤衫 |
[13:19] | and display ’em properly. | 整齐地摆在门口卖吧 |
[13:20] | I don’t know how that’s gonna generate enough money– | 我不确定这样能不能筹够钱… |
[13:22] | And we get Nicki to man the booth. | 再让妮基守着摊位 |
[13:25] | Ding. Done. | 这招能成 |
[13:27] | That is called putting it over the goal line, Peter Mills. | 任务完成 彼得·米尔斯 |
[13:30] | Why don’t you put her in a bikini while you’re at it? | 你干脆让她穿比基尼站那儿好了 |
[13:35] | Before I respond, are you joking, or are you serious? | 等等 你是开玩笑还是说真的 |
[13:37] | About as serious as putting you in a bikini. | 跟让你穿比基尼一样真 |
[13:40] | That’s what I thought. | 我就说嘛 |
[13:41] | So yes, a bikini would be ridiculous. | 比基尼这主意太可笑了 |
[13:43] | And we get the joke. | 明白笑点 |
[13:46] | Hey, what do you think, Casey, tee shirt stand? | 凯西 你觉得T恤摊这主意怎么样 |
[13:48] | Or should we have Mills here run a few laps around the block, | 要不就让米尔斯绕着街区跑几圈 |
[13:51] | think about some alternatives? | 顺便想想其他主意吧 |
[13:55] | Everybody on the floor. Gonna do a drill. | 所有人听好 开始训练 |
[14:03] | Mills, listen up. | 米尔斯 听好了 |
[14:05] | This is a downed firefighter assessment. | 这次是救援同伴演练 |
[14:07] | Fellow firefighter’s gonna be on the floor, | 消防员同伴倒在地上 |
[14:09] | full gear with his P.A.S.S alarm going off. | 全副武装 救命器发出警报 |
[14:11] | You crawl in from 10 feet away, | 你要从10英尺外爬过来 |
[14:13] | deactivate his alarm, check for air flow, | 关闭警报 查看空气流通情况 |
[14:15] | call in a mayday on your radio, | 通过无线电发出求救信号 |
[14:17] | and drag the victim to the extraction point, | 并且把伤者拖到撤离点 |
[14:19] | which will be the north gate. | 也就是北门那里 |
[14:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:24] | But with a blacked-out face mask to simulate zero visibility. | 但是要带上黑色面罩 模拟零能见度 |
[14:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:29] | No showing up late to this one, candidate. | 这次你可不能迟到了 后备队员 |
[14:34] | I got two masks. | 你也有 |
[14:39] | Slowest time has to mop the apparatus floor. | 速度最慢的人要去车库拖地板 |
[14:41] | Time him. | 给他计时 |
[14:43] | Let’s go, gentlemen. Gear up. | 开始吧 先生们 准备好 |
[14:44] | Hey, Hal. What’s going on? | 海 你怎么来了 |
[14:48] | Lunch break. | 午餐时间 |
[14:49] | You eaten yet? | 你吃了吗 |
[14:50] | No. Come on. | 没有呢 进来吧 |
[14:55] | – Hey, Gabriela. – Hey, Hallie. | -加布里埃拉 -海莉 |
[14:56] | – Good seeing you. – You too. | -见到你很高兴 -我也是 |
[15:02] | Hey, this came in for you earlier. | 你的包裹 早些时候寄来的 |
[15:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:21] | You look pleased with yourself. | 洋洋自得的表情啊 |
[15:24] | Uh, downed firefighter assessment. New house record. | 救援同伴演练 我打破了记录 |
[15:28] | Oh, yeah? How’s Otis taking it? | 是吗 奥蒂斯受得住打击吗 |
[15:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:31] | But the floor was looking pretty dirty, so… | 不过地板真的很脏 所以… |
[15:34] | Is that a little cockiness I sense there, Peter Mills? | 挺拽的啊 彼得·米尔斯 |
[15:37] | It ain’t being cocky if you can back it up. | 有真本事的话就不叫拽 |
[15:40] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[15:41] | Well, a lot of candidates with skills get their day in the sun, | 很多有能力的后备队员一开始都挺顺的 |
[15:45] | but how they handle themselves the other 364– | 但是剩下的364天的表现 |
[15:48] | that’s what keeps them around. | 才能决定他们能不能留队 |
[15:51] | I will take that under advisement. | 我会好好记住的 |
[16:02] | What happened to the passengers in the other car? | 另一辆车里的乘客怎么样了 |
[16:04] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[16:06] | They were alert when we got ’em backboarded and into the ambos. | 抬上担架送上救护车时还清醒着 |
[16:09] | It was a dad and his son. | 是一对父子 |
[16:13] | What was the last name? | 姓什么 |
[16:16] | Duffy. | 达菲 |
[16:19] | The son’s 16? | 儿子16岁吗 |
[16:21] | On his way to a hockey tournament? | 去参加曲棍球赛的路上出事的? |
[16:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:25] | You heard something? | 你听说了什么 |
[16:28] | – Baby… – What? Just… | -亲爱的 -怎么了 就… |
[16:30] | tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[16:33] | It’s a complete L2 fracture. | 第二节腰椎骨折 |
[16:35] | He’s paralyzed, waist down. | 腰部以下瘫痪 |
[16:45] | We just got a TV donated. | 有人捐电视给我们了 |
[16:46] | Flat screen, still in the box. | 全新的平板电视 |
[16:48] | Cop over at the 35th precinct donated it. | 35区的警察捐的 |
[16:54] | – Beautiful! – Yeah! | -太美了 -是啊 |
[16:56] | Oh, yeah, baby! | 宝贝儿 |
[17:00] | Beautiful! | 太棒了 |
[17:03] | Who’s it from? | 谁送的 |
[17:05] | Detective Voight. He saw your sign. | 博伊特警探 他看到了你们的牌子 |
[17:08] | – Is that a 40-inch? – A 43! | -这有40寸吧 -43寸呢 |
[17:10] | Oh, God damn. | 我的天啊 |
[17:14] | Take it back. | 送回去 |
[17:17] | No, no, no. | 别 别 |
[17:17] | Don’t worry. Voight went through all the channels. | 别担心 博伊特搞定了一切 |
[17:19] | Said to donate it to the city, but specified it come here. | 名义上捐给政府 但指定是送到这来 |
[17:22] | So the bureau bitches aren’t gonna freak out. | 那些政府的人肯定要疯了 |
[17:24] | Send it back. | 送回去 |
[17:32] | Sure. You got it. | 好的 没问题 |
[17:39] | Is that something that you need to bring me in on? | 有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[17:44] | Yeah. | 有 |
[18:07] | Evites are so impersonal. | 躲着我可太没人情味了 |
[18:14] | Leave it on. | 别摘下来 |
[18:16] | Girl, you are barking up the wrong tree. | 姑娘 你恋错人了 |
[18:19] | Yeah? Prove it. | 是吗 证明给我看 |
[18:29] | Jumper, Squad 3, | 有人跳楼 第三分队 |
[18:31] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61. | 81号云梯 61号救护车 |
[18:37] | Still alive? | 还活着吗 |
[18:38] | Yeah, but if he wanted to be dead before, | 活着 如果他之前想死的话 |
[18:39] | I guarantee he wants it now. | 那我保证他现在更想了 |
[18:40] | – How high? – Fourth floor. | -多高 -四楼 |
[18:43] | I’ll call ahead to St. Mary’s. | 我先打电话给圣玛丽医院 |
[18:44] | Have ’em prep for spinal trauma, multiple broken bones. | 让他们做好治疗脊柱损伤和多处骨折的准备 |
[18:46] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[18:47] | The full bastard paled himself. | 这家伙扎在了栅栏上 |
[18:58] | Holy smokes. | 我的天啊 |
[19:11] | We got a pulse. | 他还活着 |
[19:13] | We need two ladders and a rope bag. | 我们需要两架梯子 一套绳子 |
[19:14] | You pull him off, he bleeds out right here, right now. | 如果把他拽出来 他会当场死亡的 |
[19:17] | Chief? | 队长 |
[19:20] | Get the k-12. We’re cutting him down. | 把无齿锯拿来 锯掉栅栏 |
[19:36] | Pump some water on that steel so it doesn’t overheat! | 泵些水在铁栅栏上 以防过热 |
[19:39] | He’s gonna arrest. | 他快不行了 |
[19:40] | Talk to the saw, not me. | 跟锯子说去 别跟我 |
[19:42] | You’ll be all right, just try and stand still! | 你会没事的 站着别动就行 |
[19:43] | He can’t hear you! He’s in shock! | 他听不见你 他休克了 |
[19:52] | Hold that. | 抓着 |
[19:57] | All right, get ready. He’s coming down. | 准备 他就要下来了 |
[19:59] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[20:02] | Everybody good? | 大家都没问题吧 |
[20:02] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[20:03] | – Watch this. – Got it, got it, got it. | -小心点 -知道了 没问题 |
[20:10] | He’s going into V-fib. We gotta pull the fence. | 他快要室颤了 我们得把铁栅栏取走 |
[20:12] | What happened to “We pull it he dies”? | 要是拿走栅栏他死了怎么办 |
[20:13] | We gotta get his heart back on rhythm. | 我们得让他心跳恢复正常 |
[20:14] | But there’s no way I’m shocking him | 但是如果不先把这根铁条拿出来 |
[20:15] | till we get this iron out first. | 就没办法给他电击 |
[20:17] | – Severide. – Yo. | -西弗莱德 -在 |
[20:34] | Pull it away. Go. | 拿走它 继续 |
[20:42] | All right, hit it! | 好了 可以了 |
[20:43] | On me. | 听我指令 |
[20:44] | Ready, pull! | 预备 拉 |
[20:47] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[20:51] | Pull him out for me. | 帮我把他拉出来 |
[20:55] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 开始 |
[20:57] | Shocking at two, stand by. | 200焦电击 准备 |
[20:58] | Clear. | 让开 |
[21:01] | Hitting him again at 360. Stand by. | 360焦再试 准备 |
[21:04] | Clear. | 让开 |
[21:07] | Rhythm. | 心律正常 |
[21:08] | He’s got a pulse. Okay, get him in! | 有脉搏了 抬他上车 |
[21:11] | 40-year-old male, suicide attempt. | 40岁男性 自杀未遂 |
[21:12] | Fell from four stories, impaled on a fence. | 从四楼跌下 被栅栏刺穿 |
[21:14] | You removed it on scene? | 你们在现场就把它移除了 |
[21:16] | He went into V-fib. I had to yank. | 他开始室颤 我不得不采取措施 |
[21:17] | Two shocks on the monitor brought him back. | 两次电击才把他救回来 |
[21:19] | Let’s get him into one. | 把他送进一号室 |
[21:29] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[21:36] | Kendra. | 肯德拉 |
[21:37] | – Hey, you. – Hi. | -是你啊 -嗨 |
[21:40] | Missed you on Saturday. | 星期六没看见你 |
[21:42] | Yeah, I was working. How was it? | 对的 要上班 那天怎么样 |
[21:45] | The food was good. | 吃的不错 |
[21:47] | But I don’t know why Kim’s still with Kristin. | 但是我想不通为什么金还是和克里斯汀在一起 |
[21:48] | All they do is pick at each other. | 她们总是数落对方 |
[21:50] | I mean, enough already, you know? | 吵得已经够多了 |
[21:51] | Yeah. Believe me. | 确实 |
[21:54] | Listen… | 听着 |
[21:56] | I need a big favor. | 我需要你帮个大忙 |
[22:15] | You got any Ibuprofen? | 你有止痛药吗 |
[22:17] | Yes, indeedy. How many you want? | 有 你要多少 |
[22:19] | Five. | 五粒 |
[22:22] | Here is two. | 给你两粒 |
[22:29] | Seriously. Too many can do serious damage to your kidneys, okay? | 说真的 吃太多对肾伤害很大 |
[22:36] | Don’t come running to me | 你要是五年内 |
[22:36] | when you’re on dialysis in five years, okay? | 需要做透析 可别来找我算账 |
[22:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:40] | Seriously, look it up. Ibuprofen and kidneys. | 我认真的 你好好考虑 止痛药和肾 |
[22:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:46] | Buddy of mine who works out of Voight’s precinct | 我那些在博伊特辖区工作的朋友 |
[22:48] | said nothing’s come up in witness statements. | 说目击者陈述里什么都没有 |
[22:50] | So you’re trying to tell me no one else saw his kid drunk. | 你想告诉我没别人看见他孩子醉驾了 |
[22:53] | Hell yes, other people saw his kid drunk. | 当然不是 有人看见了 |
[22:55] | But they were other cops | 但那些警察 |
[22:56] | who aren’t about to go up against Voight. | 都不会和博伊特对着干 |
[22:57] | Well, I would rather my guy not be the only one | 我倒希望我的人不是 |
[22:59] | with his head above the foxhole on this one. | 唯一敢站出来的 |
[23:01] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[23:03] | Passenger in the other car isn’t gonna walk again. | 另一辆车的乘客瘫痪了 |
[23:05] | I know. I know. | 我懂我懂 |
[23:07] | Look, give me till the end of the shift. | 换班之前再给时间我调查一下 |
[23:11] | But if I come up empty… | 但是如果我什么都找不到… |
[23:13] | Voight’s been pulling his son out of things like this, | 博伊特从他儿子15岁开始 |
[23:15] | since the kid was 15. | 就帮他解决这种事 |
[23:17] | Lot of people had to turn the other way. | 很多人都视若无睹 |
[23:19] | And I’m just telling you, | 我只是想告诉你 |
[23:21] | if it was Gabby who was in your shoes, | 如果加比遇到你这样的情况 |
[23:24] | and I’m not proud to admit this, | 尽管这么做并不光彩 |
[23:27] | but I’d tell her to stay out of it. | 但我还是要告诉她别管这件事 |
[23:37] | Those tomatoes are only good for another day or so. | 那些土豆再放上一天左右会更好 |
[23:43] | Elise, I’m done at the restaurant. | 伊莉丝 我不会再在餐馆干了 |
[23:45] | I mean, I came in late at the beginning of a shift. | 我值班迟到了 |
[23:49] | That ain’t gonna happen again. | 这事不能有第二次 |
[23:52] | Mom has just gotta deal with it. | 妈妈只能接受现实 |
[23:54] | – Then tell her. – Well, I’m going to. | -那就告诉她 -我会说的 |
[23:56] | But I need you to back me up, okay? | 但你得帮我说说话 好吗 |
[24:00] | I mean, you know what’s going on here, right? | 你知道她真正担心的是什么吧 |
[24:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:03] | Why do you think I’ve been there on every day off? | 不然我怎么会一下班就去餐馆 |
[24:04] | You think I like slinging hash? | 你以为我喜欢端盘子吗 |
[24:09] | Um, Lieutenant Severide, this is my sister Elise. | 西弗莱德副队 这是我妹妹伊莉丝 |
[24:13] | Nice to meet you. | 你好 |
[24:14] | You too. | 你好 |
[24:21] | Mom has just gotta realize | 妈妈必须明白 |
[24:22] | that dad loved being a firefighter. | 爸爸真心热爱消防员这职业 |
[24:25] | And I’m not gonna run from something | 我不会因为妈妈担心 |
[24:27] | I want to do with my life just to make her feel better. | 就放弃我爱的事业 |
[24:31] | Then reassure her. | 那就让她安心 |
[24:32] | – Well, how? – I don’t know. | -怎么做 -我不知道 |
[24:33] | She’s scared. | 她很害怕 |
[24:36] | She doesn’t want to lose you too. | 她不想连你也失去 |
[24:47] | Hey. How the T-shirts going? | T恤募捐款怎么样了 |
[24:49] | Pretty good. Couple hundred bucks so far. | 不错 目前有几百块了 |
[24:50] | I’m almost out of squad tee shirts, though. | 救援队T恤快卖光了 |
[24:52] | What about truck shirts? | 云梯队T恤呢 |
[24:53] | Those are just kinda sitting there. | 乖乖坐那儿 无人问津 |
[24:55] | I think it’s because of the goat emblem. | 大概是因为山羊队徽吧 |
[24:57] | It’s not a big seller. Why a goat? | 卖点不行 为什么是个山羊呢 |
[24:59] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我早就说嘛 |
[25:00] | The goats are freakin’ killing us, guys. | 弟兄们 山羊害惨我们了 |
[25:03] | I wouldn’t mind an explanation from Casey | 凯西也不过来解释一下 |
[25:05] | – on the flat screen of it all. – Drop it. | -平板电视机的事 -别提了 |
[25:11] | I didn’t know your side job | 我不知道你还在 |
[25:12] | was the restaurant business, Mills. | 餐馆兼职啊 米尔斯 |
[25:14] | For now. Phasing it out, though. | 暂时的 快不做了 |
[25:16] | I think you’re the only | 你是我们这儿唯一一个 |
[25:17] | food-related side job we got in here, | 做食品相关的兼职的 |
[25:19] | ’cause let’s see, we got security guard, construction… | 看 这儿有保安 建筑工 |
[25:24] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[25:25] | General entrepreneurship. | 做些小本投资 |
[25:27] | I was doing pretty good as a day trader, you know, | 我短线股票交易本来做得还不错 |
[25:29] | until all the trolls jumped onboard. | 后来那些混蛋搞乱了市场 |
[25:32] | And you know, capsized it for guys like me. | 像我这种交易者就倾家荡产了 |
[25:35] | You know, it’s–it’s funny that you bring it up, Peter Mills, | 巧的是你问到这儿了 彼特·米尔斯 |
[25:38] | because I’m actually circling an investment opportunity. | 因为我看准了个投资机会 |
[25:41] | It could be massive. | 能大赚一笔 |
[25:42] | You know, and I might let you guys get in on it. | 说不定我能让你们也加入 |
[25:46] | Well, what is it? | 投资什么 |
[25:47] | Nah, you guys are gonna have to wait, | 现在还不能说 |
[25:50] | ’cause you know, I– okay, fine. | 因为我… 好吧 我说 |
[25:53] | Two words. Energy water. | 三个字 能量水 |
[25:57] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吧 |
[26:00] | Greg Duffy? | 格雷格·达菲 |
[26:01] | I guess he was in a car accident the other day | 就是前几天你们在车祸中 |
[26:04] | that you guys responded to. | 救出来的那人 |
[26:05] | Yeah, what about him? | 是啊 他怎么了 |
[26:07] | He’s outside. | 他在外面 |
[26:15] | Sir. | 先生你好 |
[26:17] | Sorry to barge in on you like this, | 抱歉冒昧打扰 |
[26:19] | but my wife made this for you guys. | 我老婆做了这蛋糕给大家吃 |
[26:23] | We really appreciate what you did. | 非常感谢你们的帮助 |
[26:26] | And we know damn well it could’ve been worse | 如果没有你们 车假如翻了下去 |
[26:28] | if the car had tipped over, so thank you. | 情况会更糟 所以十分感激 |
[26:31] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -别客气 -别客气 |
[26:32] | – No problem. – Sure. | -没事 -应该的 |
[26:35] | How’s your son? | 你儿子怎么样了 |
[26:42] | Mikey’s got a tough road ahead of him. | 麦克日后生活道路崎岖 |
[26:46] | But we’re gonna make it. | 但我们会一起渡过难关 |
[26:49] | We’re gonna be all right. | 我们会好起来的 |
[26:54] | The other reason I came here is… | 我来这儿还有一个原因就是 |
[26:57] | I don’t know if there’s anything you guys do | 我不知道你们能否 |
[27:01] | in terms of what you saw, or piece together | 根据当时所见和事故现场情况 |
[27:05] | based on what the accident scene looked like, | 得出车祸原因 |
[27:08] | but the police report came back | 但是警局下来的报告 |
[27:12] | saying I ran a red light, causing the accident. | 说是我闯红灯才酿成这场悲剧 |
[27:15] | And that’s– | 这 |
[27:18] | that’s not what happened. | 这不是事实真相 |
[27:23] | And I’m– | 我 |
[27:24] | I’m kind of at a loss in terms of how to fight it. | 我手足无措 不知该如何反抗 |
[27:42] | Last paragraph. | 最后一段 |
[27:46] | Visibly drunk. Smelled alcohol on his breath. | 明显醉酒 呼吸有酒气 |
[27:50] | Saw open containers on the passenger seat. | 看到驾驶座旁边有喝过的罐装酒 |
[28:05] | Leaders lead from the front. | 领导要带头冲锋陷阵 |
[28:21] | Ah. There he is, that prick. | 你在这儿啊 臭小子 |
[28:23] | Oh, they will just let about anybody in this place. | 他们真是什么人都放进来啊 |
[28:27] | I got an urgent call from HQ | 我接到总部来的紧急电话 |
[28:29] | saying you guys didn’t know your asses from a tripped horse. | 说你们人仰马翻 晕头转向 |
[28:31] | They wanted me to come down, show you how it’s done. | 所以派我过来给你们指导 |
[28:33] | Well, come on, tell me about all that action | 来和我说说你们郊区 |
[28:34] | you get out there in the suburbs. | 都有什么行动 |
[28:35] | Ah, don’t start now. | 你就得了吧 |
[28:38] | Hey, so, how’s Nicki doing for you there? | 妮基在你这干得怎么样 |
[28:41] | Well, she’s great help. | 她帮了大忙 |
[28:43] | She works hard, no drama, always got a positive attitude. | 工作努力 安分守己 总是很积极 |
[28:46] | She fits right in. Everybody loves her. | 她适应得挺好的 每个人都喜欢她 |
[28:47] | Ah, good, good. | 挺好的 |
[28:48] | Hey, I appreciate you doing this for me, buddy. | 感谢你帮了我这个忙 老兄 |
[28:50] | Ain’t no thang. | 小事而已 |
[28:52] | Is she around? I told her I’d pick her up. | 她在这儿吗 我和她说了要来接她的 |
[29:01] | Our rig. | 我们的装备 |
[29:02] | It’s got a cylinder on it keeps on crackin’. | 上面的汽缸老是开裂 |
[29:04] | 13 years old. Can’t get us a new one. | 用了13年都不给我们换个新的 |
[29:07] | Come out to Naperville. | 来内珀维尔吧 |
[29:08] | We get a new rig every three years. | 我们3年就换一次设备 |
[29:10] | In the burbs. | 郊区就是这样 |
[29:14] | Leave it on. | 你就戴着吧 |
[29:18] | Any of y’all seen Nicki? | 你们看到妮基了吗 |
[29:19] | I haven’t chief, sorry. | 没看到 头儿 不好意思 |
[29:22] | I’ll check the kitchen. | 我看看她在不在厨房 |
[29:23] | – Be right back. – All right, boss. | -马上回来 -好的头儿 |
[29:28] | Hi, dad. | 爸爸 |
[29:29] | You’re here early. | 你来早了呀 |
[29:30] | Zero traffic on the ike, if you can believe it. | 你相信吗 路上都没什么车 |
[29:35] | Oh, you ready, kiddo? | 准备好出发了吗 孩子 |
[29:36] | Yeah. Yeah, I, um… | 可以 我那个… |
[29:37] | I’m just gonna go grab my stuff. | 去拿我的东西 |
[29:39] | – All right, sweetheart. – Okay. | -去吧宝贝 -好的 |
[29:59] | Hey. Need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[30:02] | That girl is in serious heat, and I’m not Ghandi. | 那女孩欲火焚身 我可不是圣雄甘地 |
[30:05] | What? | 什么 |
[30:06] | No, about your arm. | 我是想谈谈你的手臂 |
[30:07] | Here. | 给你 |
[30:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[30:09] | Friend of mine. I gave her a heads up. | 我朋友 我跟她讲过了 |
[30:13] | Cool. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:14] | Yeah, your appointment’s after shift. | 你的预约在换班之后 |
[30:17] | You said you were gonna get your arm looked at. | 你说你要看看手臂的 |
[30:18] | I know, I am. | 我知道 我会去看的 |
[30:19] | I will. I’ll–I am. | 我会去的 真的 |
[30:23] | Okay, so I basically feel like | 我觉得你为了拿到止痛药 |
[30:24] | you’ve been lying to me in order to get painkillers, | 一直在对我撒谎 |
[30:26] | and that’s not really the quality | 我的朋友兼室友 |
[30:28] | I look for in a friend and a roommate. | 不该是这样的人 |
[30:35] | Part of me doesn’t want to know. | 我其实不太敢去检查 |
[30:38] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[30:39] | Of course, but the consultation’s off the books. | 但是会诊不会记录在案 |
[30:43] | Just you and I will know, and we’ll figure it out. | 只有你和我知道 我们会解决的 |
[30:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:57] | – Hey, Casey. – What’s up? | -凯西 -怎么了 |
[31:01] | Just wanted to let you know | 只是想告诉你 |
[31:02] | that I reached my squad certification. | 我拿到了救援队认证 |
[31:05] | Ok. | 好的 |
[31:07] | And I put in for a transfer. | 我已经递了调职申请了 |
[31:11] | So I just wanted you to know beforehand. | 只是想提前和你说一声 |
[31:23] | Vargas. | 瓦格斯 |
[31:28] | Congratulations, man. Seriously. | 恭喜你兄弟 真的 |
[31:31] | Severide will be lucky to have you. | 西弗莱德有你帮忙是他的福气 |
[31:35] | I appreciate that. Thank you. | 谢谢你的美言 |
[31:50] | You Casey? | 你就是凯西吗 |
[31:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:54] | I’m Hank Voight. | 我是汉克·博伊特 |
[32:01] | Got time for a drink? | 有时间喝一杯吗 |
[32:09] | Lotta cops got dinosaur arms | 很多警察在开枪时 |
[32:11] | when it comes to pulling their gun. | 手臂会瞬间石化 |
[32:12] | Not me. | 我可不会 |
[32:14] | You know, I’ve always been aggressive. | 我一直都很有攻击性 |
[32:16] | It’s the only way to get anything done | 在我们这一行想要做成一件事 |
[32:17] | in my line of work. | 就得这样 |
[32:24] | The reason I’m telling you this is… | 我跟你说这个的原因是… |
[32:28] | I put a lot of time into my job. | 我为工作付出了很多时间 |
[32:29] | I mean, I cared a lot about protecting the city | 我很关心这个城市 |
[32:32] | and the people in it. | 和居民的安全 |
[32:35] | Maybe too much, ’cause… | 可能花的时间太多 因为… |
[32:38] | I wasn’t at home a lot, and I took my eye off my son. | 我不经常呆在家里 也没照顾好我儿子 |
[32:43] | That’s on me. | 这是我的错 |
[32:46] | But I am telling you right now, | 但是我现在告诉你 |
[32:47] | I am gonna be up that kid’s ass | 我会一直抓着他不放 |
[32:49] | until he gets his head on straight. | 直到他改过自新 |
[32:51] | I’m gonna get him in a program, the whole deal. | 我会送他去矫正治疗 改过自新 |
[32:53] | You got my word on it. | 我把话放这了 |
[32:55] | Good to hear. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[32:58] | See, the thing is Justin– | 事情是这样的 贾斯汀 |
[32:59] | that’s my son. | 也就是我儿子 |
[33:03] | He’s got some priors. | 他有前科 |
[33:05] | This thing that happened the other night, | 那晚发生的事 |
[33:07] | If there was alcohol involved, that’s a felony. | 如果他被控醉驾 那是重罪 |
[33:10] | He does time. | 会被判刑 |
[33:13] | Real time. | 他得坐牢 |
[33:15] | You ever been to lockup? | 你去过监狱吗 |
[33:16] | You been to Statesville? | 斯泰茨维尔监狱什么的 |
[33:18] | You been to these places? | 你去过这些地方吗 |
[33:19] | You don’t want your kid there, trust me. | 相信我 你不会想让你孩子进监狱的 |
[33:23] | I’m sympathetic, but… | 我很同情你 但… |
[33:26] | That’s got nothing to do with me. | 这不关我的事 |
[33:27] | Sure it does. | 当然有关 |
[33:30] | You filed a report that said my son was drunk that night. | 你在报告中称我的儿子喝醉了 |
[33:33] | – He was. – Well I need you to retract it. | -那是实话 -我要你撤销报告 |
[33:37] | Let me tell you… | 这么说吧… |
[33:39] | I will owe you. Big time. | 我欠你一个天大的人情 |
[33:42] | I’m a good guy to have a favor bank with. | 我是个好人 有恩必报 |
[33:45] | The kid in the other car. Did you know he’s paralyzed? | 另一辆车里的孩子 你知道他瘫痪了吗 |
[33:49] | Yeah. And it breaks my heart. | 是的 我觉得很痛心 |
[33:53] | But there is no sense | 但没必要 |
[33:54] | having two tragedies coming from that night. | 让一场悲剧演变成两场 |
[33:57] | And putting 10 years on my son would be a tragedy, | 我的儿子被判10年是又一场悲剧 |
[34:00] | ’cause he’s a great guy. | 他可是个棒小伙儿 |
[34:05] | I’ve been to Statesville. | 我去过斯泰茨维尔监狱 |
[34:08] | You ever been to a spinal injury center? | 你去过脊椎创伤中心吗 |
[34:13] | Family watches their kid drag his feet | 家人注视着他们的孩子拄着拐杖 |
[34:15] | while gripping some parallel bars, | 缓缓移动着身子 |
[34:17] | clinging to the fantasy that | 同时无望地期待着 |
[34:18] | he’ll walk again one day. | 他们有一天能再次独立行走 |
[34:21] | And the dad quits his job to help the mom care for him, | 父亲辞职了 和母亲一同照顾孩子 |
[34:24] | And take a second mortgage out on their house to pay for it. | 把房子的按揭拿去付医疗费 |
[34:27] | And on top of that, they have to live with the shame | 最重要的是 他们生活在耻辱中 |
[34:31] | That the police and fire department | 因为警察和消防局 |
[34:33] | shoved a lie down their throat | 认为他们是肇事者 |
[34:34] | that they caused the accident? | 使他们有口难辩 |
[34:39] | What you’re asking me to do– | 你的请求… |
[34:40] | I’m not asking! | 这不是请求 |
[34:44] | If you’re not the kind of man to do a cop a favor, | 如果你不为警察办事 |
[34:48] | then I can take this to the next level real easy. | 我轻轻松松就能要你好看 |
[34:53] | It was the end of your shift, you were tired, | 你的事业就此结束 劳累过度 |
[34:55] | you got your paperwork mixed up, | 书面报告混乱不堪 |
[34:56] | you got your calls mixed up. There’s a million excuses. | 把警报弄混了 把你解雇理由多得是 |
[35:00] | Pick one. | 随便你挑 |
[35:02] | ‘Cause believe me… | 相信我 |
[35:05] | You are gonna retract that statement. | 你会撤销报告的 |
[35:08] | ‘Cause if you don’t, | 如果你不这么做 |
[35:10] | I swear to god… | 我对天发誓… |
[35:15] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[35:16] | Chief. | 队长 |
[35:24] | Hey, chief, uh… | 你好 队长 |
[35:26] | Can you give us a minute? | 我们俩能单独谈谈吗 |
[35:27] | This is kind of a private conversation. | 这是私人谈话 |
[35:32] | No, I’m good. | 不 我就坐这儿 |
[36:04] | I’m not changing a word. | 我一个字也不会改 |
[36:13] | Honestly, I don’t know how you’re walking around right now, | 老实说 我不知道你怎么还能走路 |
[36:15] | let alone working. | 更别提工作了 |
[36:17] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[36:19] | Job-related. I figured it was just a pinched nerve. | 工伤 我以为只是神经受压 |
[36:22] | It is. | 的确是 |
[36:23] | Caused by a fracture in your C5 vertebra. | 是第五节颈椎骨折导致的 |
[36:26] | Right here. | 就是这儿 |
[36:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:38] | You’re lucky that you can feel pain at all right now. | 你还能感到疼就已经是万幸了 |
[36:41] | But there’s a surgery which can take pressure off the nerve– | 但有种手术可以消除神经压力… |
[36:44] | How long would I be off work? | 我需要休养多久 |
[36:46] | Full rehab, six months to a year. | 痊愈的话 要半年到一年 |
[36:48] | How ’bout without the surgery? | 如果不做手术呢 |
[36:50] | We’re dealing with motor nerve damage, | 这是运动神经损伤 |
[36:51] | so there’s no definitive timetable. | 我无法告知你准确的康复期 |
[36:53] | But you can expect weakness of the hands, | 但你可能会双手无力 |
[36:56] | you can expect muscle atrophy, | 肌肉萎缩 |
[36:58] | and then if it deteriorates, fasciculation. | 如果恶化 会导致肌束震颤 |
[37:03] | Twitching of the hands, of the knees. | 意味着双手或膝盖会抽搐 |
[37:05] | After that, you don’t want to know. | 再进一步恶化的样子 你不会想知道的 |
[37:14] | My brother called. | 我哥哥打来电话 |
[37:15] | Asked if you were sure about what you’re doing. | 问你是否要坚持这么做 |
[37:18] | I told him, “You don’t know casey very well.” | 我告诉他”你真是一点都不了解凯西” |
[37:24] | You holding up all right? | 你还好吧 |
[37:26] | Yeah. Yeah. | 还行 |
[37:28] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[37:34] | What would you have done? | 换做是你 你会怎么做 |
[37:39] | I–y-you know, I went back and forth on this. | 我… 我思来想去 |
[37:43] | Especially with Antonio in my ear, but… | 尤其是安东尼奥在不停地念叨 但… |
[37:48] | You want to know the honest answer? | 你想听真话吗 |
[37:51] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[37:55] | If I held that information out of the report, | 如果我在报告里隐瞒了真相 |
[37:58] | I thought about how I’d feel | 我会想到 直视我所尊敬的人的双眼 |
[37:59] | looking people I respect in the eye. | 我会有什么感受 |
[38:03] | You know, and– | 然后… |
[38:04] | I-I guess specifically, | 特别是 |
[38:05] | I thought about how I’d feel looking you in the eye. | 当我看着你时 自己会怎么想 |
[38:14] | And that’s when I knew I would’ve done the right thing. | 那时我就会知道 我要做正确的事情 |
[38:27] | 300 320 340 300, 320, 340… | |
[38:31] | $344. | 344美元 |
[38:33] | We found a 32-inch over in Roscoe Village. | 我们在罗斯科村找到了一台32英寸的电视 |
[38:35] | The guy says it’s barely been used. | 那家伙说是近乎全新的 |
[38:41] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[38:52] | What’s that? | 那是啥啊 |
[38:53] | You asked for a level. | 你要的水平仪啊 |
[38:55] | That’s a T-square. | 这是丁字尺 |
[39:00] | Just go. | 再去找 |
[39:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:16] | So, how’d it go? | 情况如何 |
[39:20] | Good. | 还行 |
[39:21] | Nice lady. | 她人很好 |
[39:23] | I’ve just gotta find a way to manage the pain. | 我只要找到缓解疼痛的办法就成 |
[39:25] | Yeah, Kendra said you–you basically have a broken neck. | 肯德拉说你是颈椎骨折 |
[39:30] | Well, if the two of you already talked, | 既然你们已经谈过了 |
[39:31] | then why are you asking me? | 干嘛还来问我 |
[39:38] | I get that surgery, there’s follow-up exams, | 如果做手术 就会有后续检查 |
[39:41] | there’s paperwork involved. | 就要涉及到文书工作 |
[39:43] | The department doesn’t like how it looks, | 如果消防局觉得我情况不妙 |
[39:45] | I go on long-term disability. | 我将会长期不得出勤 |
[39:47] | That’s 75% pay. | 有75%的薪水啊 |
[39:49] | And then do what, Shay? | 那我该做什么呢 夏伊 |
[39:50] | I fish off navy pier for the next 20 years? | 难道我将来的20年去海军码头钓鱼度日? |
[39:56] | Working squad is all I want. | 我只是想在救援队工作 |
[39:57] | It’s all I have. | 也是我的所有 |
[40:00] | If I have to eat the pain, then I will. | 如果我得忍受痛苦 我会的 |
[40:10] | Who’s that? | 会是谁呢 |
[40:15] | Hey. Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[40:20] | I do. | 记得 |
[40:21] | Nicki is engaged. | 妮基已经订婚了 |
[40:25] | Besides, it, uh, | 此外 |
[40:26] | looks like you’re already having your fun there. | 似乎你也有伴了 |
[40:32] | This conversation need to continue? | 这谈话还有必要继续吗 |
[40:34] | No, sir, it doesn’t. | 不用了 |
[40:35] | Right. | 很好 |
[40:45] | There you have it. | 简单易了 |
[40:56] | Bears game starts in an hour. | 熊队比赛一个小时内就要开始了 |
[40:58] | Is there a decent spot around here to watch it? | 有没有个合适的地方让我们看比赛 |
[41:00] | Not too crowded, not too loud, and we can get seats? | 不要太挤太吵 有座位就好 |
[41:06] | Yeah, I know a place. | 有啊 我知道个去处 |
[41:08] | Bring it down. We’re going inside some place. | 拿下来 我们要进店去 |
[41:10] | – Go easy, guys. – Mom, hey. | -伙计们 轻点 -妈 |
[41:13] | This looks like a mom. | 这才是个慈母的样子 |
[41:14] | This looks like a mom, am I right? | 这位是你母亲 我说的对吗 |
[41:16] | You’re right. Welcome, welcome. | 说得对 欢迎 |
[41:17] | Aw, you got a sweet kid. | 你儿子很棒 |
[41:18] | – Herrmann, mom. – Herrmann, nice to meet you. | -这是赫尔曼 -赫尔曼 很高兴认识你 |
[41:20] | – Hello, mother. – Mouch. | -你好 老妈 -穆奇 |
[41:21] | Mouch. | 我是穆奇 |
[41:22] | – Mouch. Nice to meet you. – Mouch. You’ll get used to it. | -穆奇 很高兴见到你 -叫多就顺口了 |
[41:25] | – Otis, nice to meet you. – Hi, mom. Brian. It’s Brian. | -你好奥蒂斯 -老妈好 叫我布莱恩 |
[41:27] | – Brian. – Yes. | -布莱恩 -是的 |
[41:28] | Jose, it’s a pleasure. Welcome. Welcome. | 乔斯 很高兴你来 欢迎 欢迎 |
[41:31] | Um, this is my boss, ma. | 妈 这位是我的上司 |
[41:32] | This is Lieutenant Casey. | 凯西副队 |
[41:33] | Lieutenant Casey, it’s so great to have you guys here. | 凯西副队 很高兴你们能来 |
[41:36] | Nice to meet you, ma’am. | 你好 女士 |
[41:39] | And hey, oh, this is my sister Elise. | 这是我妹妹 伊莉丝 |
[41:41] | Hey, Elise! | 你好 伊莉丝 |
[41:43] | Really? Thank you. | 给我的吗 谢谢 |
[41:44] | – Can I talk to you a minute? – Yeah. | -能借一步说话吗 -好的 |
[41:48] | I don’t sleep at night when he’s on shift. | 他当值的晚上我都睡不着 |
[41:54] | I’ll look after him. | 我会照顾他的 |
[41:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[42:02] | All right, cheers, cheer. | 干杯 干杯 |
[42:03] | Okay, you guys, make yourselves at home. | 同志们 你们随意 |
[42:05] | We’ll bring some food out. | 我们去拿吃的 |
[42:06] | – Thank you. – Food! | -多谢 -有吃的 |
[42:11] | – Oh, he knows, he knows. – Shall we? | -他知道的 -开始看比赛了吗 |
[42:13] | – Yes. – Just keeps getting better! | -好的 -要不断进步 |
[42:17] | Welcome to Soldier Field in Chicago… | 欢迎收看芝加哥军士杯橄榄球赛 |
[42:18] | I really want my honey Bears back, | 我真的很希望我的熊队能雄起 |
[42:21] | that’s what I want, 25 years. | 25年了 一直希望如此 |