时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Back out! | 快撤回来 |
[00:03] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:08] | Casey, you shouldn’t have put Andy through the window. | 凯西 你不该让安迪爬进那扇窗 |
[00:10] | You know what? I’m getting real tired of your bull, Severide. | 我受够你满口胡扯了 西弗莱德 |
[00:12] | I don’t give a damn what you’re tired of. | 老子才不管你爽不爽 |
[00:14] | This animosity has gotta stop. | 你们俩也该和好了 |
[00:16] | They cleaned out Andy’s locker. | 他们清理了安迪的储物柜 |
[00:17] | 14 years at this station, and it all fits into a box. | 在这里的14年 最后都装进了一个盒子 |
[00:21] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[00:26] | Damn it, I hit the heart. | 该死 扎到心脏了 |
[00:27] | Back it out slowly. | 慢慢拔出来 轻点 |
[00:28] | Which one of you put a needle in the girl’s heart? | 是谁把针插进那个女孩心脏里的 |
[00:30] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了该做的事 |
[00:31] | – Do you know who your union rep is? – What? | -你们的工会代表是谁 -什么 |
[00:33] | Listen, some of us are going over to Buzzard’s tomorrow night. | 我们几个准备明晚上去巴扎德那走走 |
[00:36] | If you and Hallie want to come– | 你和海莉能来吗 |
[00:37] | We would, but we do a date night thing. | 我们很想去 不过已经定了要约会的 |
[00:39] | It sounds nice. | 挺好的 |
[00:41] | I’m a resident. I cannot start a family right now. | 我是个住院医生 没法马上组建家庭 |
[00:43] | That’s been made perfectly clear. | 这点你说得很明白 |
[00:47] | Herman, you and me to the top floor and work our way down. | 赫尔曼 你和我去顶楼逐层搜寻 |
[00:52] | He’s probably got other internal damage. | 他可能还有其他内伤 |
[00:55] | Just do it. | 该怎么做就怎么做 |
[01:01] | Okay, guys. Let’s get you whatever you want, okay? | 好了 伙计们 看看你们都想要什么 |
[01:03] | – Heather. – Hey! Kelly. | -希瑟 -你好 凯利 |
[01:06] | – Hey, guys. – okay. | -你们好 -好了 |
[01:07] | Okay, kids, let’s go in. | 好了 孩子们 我们进去吧 |
[01:12] | Hey. How are you doing? | 你最近怎么样 |
[01:14] | I’m good, Kelly. | 我很好 凯利 |
[01:16] | I gotta go in. | 我得进去了 |
[01:18] | Wait, I’ve… been meaning to come by and– | 等一下 我一直想来探望你 |
[01:21] | Just save it. Really. | 你省省吧 真的 |
[01:23] | Come on. Andy and I were– | 拜托 安迪跟我 |
[01:27] | Stop right there. | 别再说了 |
[01:28] | Andy never even would have been a firefighter | 如果不是因为你 |
[01:31] | if it weren’t for you. | 安迪根本不会去当消防员 |
[01:48] | Didn’t I tell you, don’t plug nothing in? Look at this! | 我没告诉过你别插东西的吗 看看现在 |
[01:51] | You know what time it is? | 你知道现在几点了吗 |
[01:52] | Oh, but you want to play Mr. Flamethrower, huh? | 你以为自己是喷火枪先生吗 |
[01:55] | What y’all lookin’ at? | 你们看什么呢 |
[01:57] | You better pray for him. | 你们最好为他祈祷 |
[01:58] | You know what, you are in a world of trouble now. | 你现在麻烦大了 |
[02:00] | Smells like a grease fire. | 闻起来像是油引起的火灾 |
[02:01] | We’ll bring the ansuls. | 我们去拿灭火设备 |
[02:03] | Up on the roof, ready to vent, just in case. | 到屋顶上去 必要时准备排烟 |
[02:07] | – Ma’am. – Kinda thick, ain’t you? | -女士 – 你这身材比较壮硕啊 |
[02:09] | Let ’em in, idiot! | 让他们进去 白痴 |
[02:11] | I hope you black as a crispy critter when you come out! | 真希望你出来的时候像烧焦了一样黑 |
[02:19] | Sir, you gotta move out of here. | 先生 你必须离开这里 |
[02:22] | Ugh, that it? | 就这样吗 |
[02:23] | Hit it. | 说对了 |
[02:24] | Anything to piss off the engine. | 什么小事都能报火警 |
[02:31] | Come on, buddy, you gotta go. | 来吧 哥们 你必须走了 |
[02:33] | – I can’t. – I’m not asking. | -不行 -我不是在征求你意见 |
[02:35] | My hot plate caught on fire. My landlord’ll kill me. | 我把电热板烧着了 房东能杀了我 |
[02:39] | I got no place to go. | 我没地方可去了 |
[02:41] | I can’t go! I can’t. I can’t. | 我不能走 不能 不能 |
[02:53] | Ma’am, is this your place? | 女士 这地方是你的吗 |
[02:55] | You’re damn right it is. | 你说对了 |
[02:57] | That your microwave down in the basement? | 你把微波炉放在了地下室 |
[02:59] | Oh, what of it? | 那又怎么样 |
[03:01] | Frayed electric cord that started this. | 老化的电路引起了火灾 |
[03:04] | Place would’ve burned to the ground | 要不是因为这位先生 |
[03:05] | if not for this man. | 这地方早就烧成灰了 |
[03:07] | He’s a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[03:08] | Sir, I just want to say, | 先生 我只想说 |
[03:11] | never seen a civilian act so bravely. | 从没见过像你这么勇敢的市民 |
[03:20] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[03:23] | I was so worried about you. | 我真的很担心你 |
[03:26] | Yo, fool. That’s not what we taught you. | 笨蛋 我们可不是这样教你的 |
[03:29] | Hey! Candidate! | 嘿 后备队员 |
[03:31] | One hand on the beam, candidate! | 一只手要扶着梯子 后备队员 |
[03:32] | I don’t care if you’re carrying a damn cow! | 你就算拎着头牛也得给我扶好 |
[03:34] | Men die when they relax. | 放松警惕是会死人的 |
[03:35] | Okay, Kelly. He gets it. | 够了 凯利 他知道了 |
[03:38] | Yeah, he better. | 那最好 |
[03:46] | He’s right. One hand on the beam no matter what. | 他说得对 不管怎样一手都要扶着梯子 |
[03:49] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 知道了 |
[03:53] | Next Wednesday, can you — can you do my shift for me? | 下周三 你能替我的班吗 |
[03:57] | – Yeah. – I have a thing. | -行 -我有点事 |
[03:58] | – Yeah, that should be fine. – Oh, right. Right. | -行 应该可以 -明白明白 |
[04:07] | I need something. | 我要那个 |
[04:18] | It’s the last one. | 最后一次了 |
[04:20] | – Yeah. – I mean it. | -当然 -我认真的 |
[04:21] | Right. It’s all good. | 当然 一切都很好 |
[04:42] | What’s with the goat? | 这山羊是咋回事 |
[04:44] | What? | 什么 |
[04:45] | The Truck 81 seal, or symbol, | 81号云梯车图章 还是标志 |
[04:47] | or whatever it’s called, it’s a goat. | 不管叫啥了 居然是只山羊 |
[04:49] | It’s a fighting goat. | 这是只战斗山羊 |
[04:51] | Yeah, they’ve got Cerberus, the three-headed dog | 他们的是刻耳柏洛斯 看守地狱之门的 |
[04:53] | that guards the gates of hell. We got a friggin’ goat. | 那只三头犬 我们却是只该死的山羊 |
[05:03] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[05:06] | How are the Darden kids doing? You talked to Heather at all? | 达登家孩子都好吗 你跟希瑟谈了吗 |
[05:09] | Uh, yeah. As good as can be expected, I suppose. | 谈了 和预料的差不多吧 |
[05:14] | – You seen ’em? – Yeah. | -你看到他们了 -是的 |
[05:16] | I hear they’re coming to the barbecue. | 听说他们要来烧烤会 |
[05:19] | Good. | 不错啊 |
[05:32] | Hey, chief, you got a second? | 队长 有空吗 |
[05:33] | Sure, Kelly. | 当然 凯利 |
[05:35] | Looking for a few extra shifts this month? | 这个月我想加几次班 |
[05:38] | How’s Saturday sound? | 我周六来怎么样 |
[05:39] | Saturday’s barbecue. | 周六是烧烤会 |
[05:40] | I’ve been there before. | 我参加过了 |
[05:41] | No way. Every man on deck on this one. | 不行 这次所有人都得去 |
[05:43] | Chief, I could really use the cash– | 队长 我急着用那些钱去… |
[05:45] | Ask me next month. | 下个月再说吧 |
[05:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:55] | Hey hey, check it out | 看看这个 |
[05:57] | Oh, yeah! | 帅呆了 |
[05:59] | Best benefit all year, boys! | 全年最好福利哟 同志们 |
[06:01] | – He’s not lying. – We’re there when you feed us. | -说得对 -我们负责吃 你们负责烤 |
[06:04] | Hey, you know about fire fans, Peter Mills? | 知道消防迷吗 彼得·米尔斯 |
[06:07] | They’re chicks who follow firemen like flies to honey. | 她们就像围着蜂蜜的苍蝇似的围着消防员 |
[06:10] | Bees, Otis. “Bees to honey.” | 蜜蜂 奥蒂斯 “蜜蜂围着蜂蜜” |
[06:12] | Whatever, we’re still the honey. | 管他呢 反正我们是蜂蜜 |
[06:15] | Hey, lieutenant, why do we have a goat on our truck? | 副队 为什么咱们的车上有只山羊 |
[06:19] | Years ago, Truck 81’s first fire | 很久以前 81号云梯车第一次出警 |
[06:22] | was at a goat farm in little Italy. | 是在小意大利的一个山羊牧场 |
[06:24] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[06:25] | Nah. They used to have a goat at the station | 才不是 之前局里有只山羊 |
[06:27] | so they didn’t have to mow the grass. | 所以他们不用去割草 |
[06:29] | Huh. I thought that’s what candidates are for. | 我还以为那是后备队员的工作呢 |
[06:35] | Smoke-eater in the house. | 屋里的消防员注意了 |
[06:36] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[06:41] | Hey, Hermann! | 赫尔曼 |
[06:48] | Welcome back. | 欢迎归队 |
[06:50] | Jesus, man. | 天啊 伙计 |
[06:54] | They ticked a nerve in my leg. | 他们切除了我的一条腿部神经 |
[06:57] | I may not walk straight again. | 我也许会一直瘸着 |
[06:59] | Candidate, get him a chair! | 后备的 给他搬张椅子 |
[07:05] | Thanks, kid. | 谢了 孩子 |
[07:08] | Ah, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second fellas, | 等等 伙计们 |
[07:12] | are any of my kids around here? My wife or her parents? | 我的孩子们在吗 我老婆和她爸妈呢 |
[07:16] | No, why? | 不在 怎么了 |
[07:17] | What the hell? | 搞没搞错啊 |
[07:21] | I’m healed! | 我痊愈了 |
[07:22] | Oh, I’m healed! | 我痊愈了 |
[07:24] | It must have been living with my damn in-laws | 肯定是因为跟姻亲们住 |
[07:26] | that was breaking me down! | 我才会成瘸子的 |
[07:30] | Ah! All right, I’m not that healed. | 好了 我还没好完全呢 |
[07:32] | – You ready to get back? – Yeah. | -准备好归队了吗 -当然 |
[07:34] | Glad you’re back, Herrmann. | 很高兴你能归队 赫尔曼 |
[07:35] | We’re a better house with you here. | 有你在 这个家才算完整 |
[07:36] | Thanks, chief. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[07:37] | Uh, later we’re going to have a white board session | 稍后我们有个关于上个月 |
[07:40] | about what happened in the Darden incident last month. | 达登事故的总结大会 |
[07:43] | I expect you all to be there. | 你们全都得到场 |
[07:45] | But on another note, this is Nicki Rutkowski. | 另外 这是妮基·卢特考斯基 |
[07:49] | Hel-lo! | 美女好啊 |
[07:51] | She’s going to be working with us next month, | 下个月开始她就是我们的同事了 |
[07:52] | helping out with the payroll. | 帮助管理工资单 |
[07:54] | Her father is one of my oldest friends. | 她父亲是我的老朋友 |
[07:56] | We were in the navy together, | 我们一起参加了海军 |
[07:57] | So y’all just treat her like | 你们要把她当做 |
[07:59] | she’s your very own… | 你们的 |
[08:02] | sister. | 妹妹 |
[08:05] | Thanks for having me. | 很高兴能加入 |
[08:06] | Welcome. Don’t screw up the checks. | 欢迎 别把我们的工资搞砸了 |
[08:08] | The first and 15th. | 1号和15号发工资 |
[08:10] | Oh, I will. | 我肯定会的 |
[08:14] | Accident, multiple injuries, | 意外事故 多人受伤 |
[08:17] | Squad 3, Truck 81, | 第三分队 81号云梯车 |
[08:19] | Engine 51, Ambulance 61. | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[08:37] | Over there in the hole. | 在那边的基坑里 |
[08:40] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[08:41] | The foundation collapsed, | 地基塌陷 |
[08:42] | and there’s three guys down in the basement hole. | 三人困于塌陷的基坑里 |
[08:46] | I’m gonna need a 2 1/2 up there. | 我需要充气滑杆 |
[08:47] | – On it. – Let’s go. | -马上就来 -行动吧 |
[08:57] | It’s over here. They’re down there. | 在那 他们在下面 |
[08:59] | – OK. – The whole floor collapsed. | -好的 -整块地板都塌了 |
[09:01] | We’ve brought concrete for the second and third stories, | 我们正在浇灌第二层和第三层的混凝土 |
[09:03] | and the foundation just gave away. | 地基突然就塌陷了 |
[09:09] | There’s no fire, | 没有明火 |
[09:11] | but let’s drop the 2 1/2 into the hole from the ladder. | 把充气滑杆从云梯上放下去 |
[09:14] | Crews, hurry it up! | 同志们 快速行动 |
[09:26] | Get that hose up here. | 把水带拿上去 |
[09:42] | There’s good. | 不错 |
[09:53] | Now charge it. | 充气 |
[09:59] | Okay. | 行动 |
[10:08] | Good. | 好的 |
[10:14] | He’s pretty banged up, but okay. | 他摔得很重 但问题不大 |
[10:16] | I don’t think we should move him. | 不要移动他 |
[10:18] | – Dawson, you down there? – Go for Dawson. | -道森 你在么 -说吧 |
[10:20] | – We need you up here. – Come on. | -我们这需要你 -走吧 |
[10:25] | Shay and Dawson are on way down. | 夏伊和道森准备下来了 |
[10:33] | Oh, that’s a first. | 这还是头一回 |
[10:35] | I’m under here! | 我在这 |
[10:36] | – I’m under here. – Got it, got it. | -我在这 -拿好了 |
[10:40] | – Can you sit up? – Yeah. | -能坐起来么 -能 |
[10:41] | Peter’s farther down. | 彼得在更下面 |
[10:43] | I heard him talking, but I couldn’t see him! | 我能听到他说话 可我看不到他 |
[10:45] | Here, take him out. | 来 抬他出去 |
[10:50] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[10:52] | I knew this was gonna be a bad day. | 我就知道今天会很糟糕 |
[10:54] | Told my wife this morning I had a premonition. | 今早就和我老婆说过 我有这种预感 |
[10:57] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[10:58] | I can’t breathe. Can’t move. | 呼吸困难 无法移动 |
[11:05] | All right, we’ll get you out. | 我们会把你救出来的 |
[11:08] | I need three pike poles and a saw! | 我要三根撬棍和一个无齿锯 |
[11:10] | Right away, lieutenant. | 马上来 副队 |
[11:14] | Ready to bring him up! | 可以拉他上去了 |
[11:23] | – All right. – Oh, watch the wound. | -好了 -小心伤口 |
[11:26] | How you doing down there, peter? | 在下面感觉如何 彼得 |
[11:29] | I’ve been better. | 好些了 |
[11:31] | I’m going in. | 我下去 |
[11:33] | It’s unstable. | 现在下去有危险 |
[11:34] | Aren’t we all? | 做消防都是危险的 |
[11:37] | Let’s widen the hole, | 扩宽洞口 |
[11:38] | but get ready to pull back if this debris shifts. | 做好撤退准备 以防二次坍塌 |
[12:00] | Not so bad, right? | 情况不算太坏吧 |
[12:14] | It’s Peter, right? | 你叫彼得 对吧 |
[12:17] | Can you move your foot? | 能移动你的脚吗 |
[12:18] | No. I haven’t even felt it for half an hour. | 不行 半个小时前就没知觉了 |
[12:28] | How about the rest of you? | 身体其他部分呢 |
[12:29] | Can’t breathe too good. | 呼吸不畅 |
[12:36] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[12:37] | Just-just get my foot out, I’ll be fine. | 只要把我的脚弄出来就成 我会好的 |
[12:40] | All right, we’re gonna get you out of here. | 好的 我们会把你救出去 |
[12:44] | Do me one favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[12:45] | Uh, yeah? | 什么 |
[12:48] | No lies. | 告诉我实话 |
[12:51] | Fair enough. I think you’re bleeding on the inside. | 好吧 你身体内部有出血 |
[12:54] | Your foot is the least of your problems. | 相比起来 你的脚反而是小问题 |
[12:57] | Casey! We need this hole opened up. | 凯西 我们得扩宽这洞口 |
[12:59] | On it! Go, Cruz. | 就来 开始 克鲁兹 |
[13:16] | Hang on. We’ll get you back to your wife in no time. | 坚持住 很快你就能回到你妻子身边了 |
[13:18] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[13:20] | You saying I got a bad poker face? | 你觉得我面瘫吗 |
[13:22] | I’m saying I’d be all-in on that one. | 我现在全靠你这面瘫娃了 |
[13:24] | Well, you’re breathing and talking, so that’s good. | 你还能呼吸和说话 好现象 |
[13:29] | Hold on! | 扶稳了 |
[13:33] | Severide? | 西弗莱德你没事吧 |
[13:34] | Yeah, fine. Get Dawson over here! | 我没事 把道森找来 |
[13:37] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[13:41] | Here. | 我在这儿 |
[13:42] | His lower leg is trapped, there’s internal bleeding. | 他小腿被卡住了 并且有内出血 |
[13:44] | There’s no way to release it? | 没法把腿弄出来吗 |
[13:45] | No. | 不能 |
[13:47] | Other than that, everything’s peachy. | 除了这些 其他都很好 |
[13:51] | All right, I’ll call for a trauma surgeon. | 我这就去找外科医生 |
[13:52] | Hey, how long? | 多久能到 |
[13:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:57] | And what would a trauma surgeon do that you couldn’t? | 有什么事一定要外科医生来做? |
[14:01] | Take off your foot. | 截断你的腿 |
[14:05] | This ambulance 61 on med channel 5. | 这里是61号救护车急救信道5 |
[14:06] | Go ambulance 61. | 61号救护车请讲 |
[14:08] | We need a trauma surgeon for a possible amputation. | 我们需要外科医生 可能要做截肢手术 |
[14:11] | Copy that 61. | 收到 61号救护车 |
[14:12] | Stand by while I check this out. | 稍等 我立刻分配人手 |
[14:13] | Pull. | 用力拉 |
[14:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:22] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[14:23] | Severide, Kelly. | 西弗莱德 凯利 |
[14:26] | Everyone pretty much calls me Severide. | 大家都叫我西弗莱德 |
[14:29] | Kelly. You married, Kelly? | 凯利 你结婚了没 |
[14:32] | No. | 还没有 |
[14:34] | Don’t wait too long. | 不要等太久 |
[14:37] | My wife’s name is Georgie. | 我老婆叫乔琪 |
[14:39] | Her dad wanted a boy, but he kept getting girls. | 她爸爸想要男孩 但家里总是生女孩 |
[14:43] | There was a barbershop on my street | 我住的那条街上有家理发店 |
[14:46] | named Harris and Sons. | 叫”哈里斯父子理发店” |
[14:48] | Mr. Harris | 哈里斯先生 |
[14:49] | named it when his wife was pregnant with their first. | 在他妻子第一次怀孕的时候起了这个名字 |
[14:51] | Ended up having five girls. | 结果他们连着生了5个女孩 |
[14:55] | All right, easy. | 放松 |
[15:00] | Severide, find a vein and get this saline into him. | 西弗莱德给他注射点盐水 |
[15:03] | How long on the surgeon? | 外科医生什么时候来 |
[15:04] | 15 minutes. | 15分钟以后 |
[15:07] | – Kelly? – Yeah. | -凯利 -在 |
[15:10] | We don’t have time for a surgeon. | 没时间等医生了 |
[15:12] | You’re gonna have to do it. | 你来给我截肢吧 |
[15:15] | Take off the foot. | 锯断我的腿 |
[15:17] | Get me out of here, get me home. | 把我救出去 让我回家 |
[15:22] | Tell that surgeon to hurry the hell up! | 让医生快点来 |
[15:24] | Chopper him here if you have to! | 实在不行就用直升机送他来 |
[15:26] | Negative 61, | 否决请求 61号救护车 |
[15:27] | your trauma surgeon is already in route. | 外科医生已在路上 |
[15:34] | You’re all right. | 你没事吧 |
[15:35] | Severide, we need to pull back. | 西弗莱德 我们要撤了 |
[15:37] | It’s gonna give. | 这里要塌了 |
[15:41] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[15:44] | Go. | 快走吧 |
[15:48] | Casey, I need a sawzall! | 凯西 我需要一把电锯 |
[15:51] | Mills, lower me a sawzall. | 米尔斯 拿把电锯来 |
[15:54] | Hey, Peter. | 彼得 醒醒 |
[15:55] | Yeah, I’m st– still with you, Kelly. | 我还清醒着呢 凯利 |
[15:58] | Tell me about Georgie. | 跟我说说乔琪吧 |
[16:02] | I-I married above my head. | 我头脑一热结了婚 |
[16:07] | Been playing catch-up ever since. | 现在还在努力做个好丈夫 |
[16:10] | Do you have any children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[16:11] | No, we tried. | 我们尝试了 但是没有 |
[16:14] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[16:27] | – Kelly? – Yeah. | -凯利 -我在 |
[16:35] | You got a phone? | 你有手机吗 |
[16:43] | 61, your trauma surgeon is on scene. | 61号救护车 外科医生到了 |
[16:48] | Dawson, he’s here! | 道森 外科医生到了 |
[16:50] | Trauma surgeon’s on his way down. | 外科医生马上就来 |
[16:59] | It’s a recovery now. | 现在需要的是善后处理 |
[17:59] | Dawson, Shay! Get over here. We got something for you. | 道森 夏伊都过来 有东西要给你们看 |
[18:02] | Come on, let’s go. Bring it out, open it up. | 快来 拿出来 都打开 |
[18:08] | They obviously got their artistic talent | 他们的艺术天分 |
[18:10] | from their mother. | 绝对遗传自妈妈 |
[18:11] | That’s so lovely! | 真是太可爱了 |
[18:13] | Hey, you guys, these are the ladies that saved my life. | 孩子们 是她们救了我的命啊 |
[18:15] | Come on, give ’em a clap. | 来来 给她们鼓鼓掌 |
[18:16] | Yeah, yeah! | 好样的 |
[18:18] | Thank you, guys! | 谢谢你们 |
[18:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:24] | There you go. | 好了 |
[18:30] | All I’m just saying is, I’m more than happy to design | 我想说的是 要能设计一个 |
[18:33] | a new seal more reflective of the truck we are. | 更能体现云梯队的图腾就再好不过了 |
[18:36] | Anything besides a goat. | 只要不是山羊就行 |
[18:39] | What’s he on about? | 他在嘀咕什么 |
[18:40] | He doesn’t like our crest. | 他不喜欢我们的徽章 |
[18:41] | I love that goat. | 我喜欢那只山羊 |
[18:42] | That goat’s all about reversing the curse. | 那只山羊还能破解诅咒 |
[18:44] | What curse? | 什么诅咒 |
[18:45] | The cubs. A goat owner cursed ’em once, | 关于新手的 一个山羊主诅咒过他们 |
[18:48] | which is why they always suck. Everyone knows that. | 所以新人都这么糟糕 大家都知道 |
[18:52] | So we have a cursed crest? | 这么说我们的徽章被诅咒过 |
[18:54] | How the hell should I know? Leave it alone. | 我怎么知道 想那么多干啥 |
[18:56] | The goat rocks. | 山羊帅爆了 |
[18:59] | Of course you would think that. | 当然你会那么认为 |
[19:06] | Please leave a message after the tone. | 听到响后请留言 |
[19:14] | OK, They’re good guys. Kelly. | 这些小伙子都很不错 凯利 |
[19:17] | After you. | 您先请 |
[19:22] | Darden was entering the attic window here, | 第三梯队在一楼执行搜救任务时 |
[19:24] | while squad 3 was conducting first floor search and rescue here. | 达登由此爬入屋内 |
[19:28] | Fire started in the basement, spread up to the kitchen. | 大火在地下室引发 然后蔓延到厨房 |
[19:32] | Now, we all know fire is in a constant hunt for oxygen. | 有氧气的地方 火势蔓延得更迅速 |
[19:35] | It’s why we cut our vent point away from our entry point. | 这就是排气孔一般远离入口的原因 |
[19:38] | No vent, and the fire’s comin’ after us. | 没有排气孔 大火就烧到我们这来 |
[19:42] | What started in the basement, now is looking for a way out. | 地下室燃起的大火 想要窜出去 |
[19:47] | A larger vent cut in the back of the house, | 如果在房子背后开一个大的排气口 |
[19:50] | and the fire never would have made it upstairs. | 大火就绝不会蔓延到楼上 |
[19:55] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[20:44] | Oh, candidate, dress blues to the barbecue. | 后备队员 记得穿蓝色军装来烧烤 |
[20:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:48] | The commissioner’s gonna be there, | 警监会到场 |
[20:50] | along with half the deputies and most of the chiefs. | 大部分队长和副队也会出席 |
[20:51] | It’s a big deal. | 场面会十分隆重 |
[20:52] | Yeah, they cracked Herrmann last year | 去年赫尔曼忘带警帽去了 |
[20:54] | for forgetting his cap. | 就被狠批了一顿 |
[20:55] | Go back and read the poster. Full dress blues. | 回去看看要求 必须穿着全套军服 |
[21:07] | Double crown molding? No expense spared on that. | 双吊顶型 下血本了 |
[21:10] | Yeah, well, it’s getting there. | 差不多吧 |
[21:15] | You’re never gonna want to leave. | 你永远都不会想离开这了 |
[21:16] | All depends on what the offer is. | 那得看看你开出的条件如何 |
[21:20] | So what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[21:22] | I said I would bring a dessert to the barbecue. | 我会带些甜点去烧烤会 |
[21:25] | I understand if you don’t want me to go. | 如果你不想我去 我能理解 |
[21:27] | No, you should come. We should go together. | 不不 你应该去 和我一起 |
[21:31] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -是的 |
[21:32] | Heather Darden’s bringing the boys. | 希瑟·达登会带她家孩子们过去 |
[21:34] | Well, good. This will be fun. | 那很好 会很好玩的 |
[21:37] | I’ll pick you up at 2:00. | 我两点去接你 |
[21:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:47] | There’s Willie, our favorite doorman! | 威利 我们最喜欢的门童 |
[21:48] | Willie! Willie! | 威利 威利 |
[21:50] | I should flash him next time. | 下次应该拿警灯闪闪他 |
[21:53] | Love that guy. | 可喜欢那家伙了 |
[21:54] | Unprofessional. | 这很不专业 |
[21:56] | Ambulance 61, battery, | 61号救护车 发生斗殴事件 |
[21:57] | 71 West Superior. | 西苏培利尔街71号 |
[21:59] | Ambulance 61, responding. | 61号救护车收到 |
[22:05] | All right, all right, give us some room! | 请让一下 借过一下 |
[22:07] | Give us some room! Come on. | 请让一下 |
[22:09] | All you Irish, you go home. | 你们这帮爱尔兰人 都滚回家去吧 |
[22:12] | Just go back. Go back to wherever you — | 回去吧 从哪儿来 |
[22:15] | wherever you came from. I’m not… | 回哪儿去 我没… |
[22:18] | Oh, you got a nasty cut there. | 伤口很严重 |
[22:19] | Get your hands off me! | 别碰我 |
[22:20] | Hey, we’re with the CFD, sir, here to fix you up. | 我们是芝加哥消防局来帮你的 |
[22:23] | Fix me up? No! | 不需要 |
[22:24] | No, it’s these Irish inbreds you should be fixing up. | 不 这群爱尔兰人才有病要治 |
[22:27] | I’ve got four brothers, and they’re both — | 我有四个兄弟 他们都… |
[22:29] | Ugh!They’re both of them are gonna — | 他们都会来 |
[22:30] | they’re gonna own this place. | 接管这个地方 |
[22:32] | What happened here? | 发生了什么事 |
[22:32] | No one here saw anything. | 没有人看到 |
[22:34] | It’s called a black and tan! | 我要点的是黑褐酒 |
[22:37] | It’s called a half and half, you moron! | 我们这叫黑夹灰 你个白痴 |
[22:38] | Ireland sucks! | 爱尔兰是垃圾 |
[22:40] | God save our gracious queen. | 上帝保佑女王 |
[22:43] | Long live our n– | 祝她万寿无疆 |
[22:46] | Let’s — let’s move him now, all right? | 我们赶紧抬他走 |
[22:48] | All right, come on. | 起来 |
[22:50] | Yup, we’re going. Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:51] | – Shut, let’s go! – Move him out! | -别唱了 我们走 -滚 |
[22:53] | Move. Move, guys. | 别停下 接着走 |
[22:54] | And don’t come back! | 别回来了 |
[22:55] | Piss off! | 滚 |
[22:57] | Get out of here, you stinking, slimy bastard! | 给我滚出去 你这个烂醉如泥的畜生 |
[23:02] | – We got this… – In there. | -交给我们吧… -都还在里面 |
[23:09] | You’ve gotta give it a rest and hold still, sir! | 先生 消停一会儿 别乱动 |
[23:11] | Black and tan, black and tan. | 黑褐酒 黑褐酒 |
[23:14] | Black and tan. | 就是黑褐酒嘛 |
[23:17] | I love your sweet cheeks. | 爱死你的屁屁了 |
[23:20] | Get your hands off me! | 别动手动脚的 |
[23:31] | So you’re gonna bring that doctor to the barbecue? | 你要和那个医生一起去烧烤吗 |
[23:33] | Uh…I don’t know. | 还不清楚 |
[23:36] | Honestly, not every decision has to be an act of congress. | 不要把问题都搞的太复杂 |
[23:39] | Just keep it simple. | 别想那么多 |
[23:41] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:43] | Oh, did you hear about Hallie and Casey? | 对了 你听说过海莉和凯西的事吗 |
[23:45] | What? What? | 什么 怎么了 |
[23:47] | Stop it. Tell me. What is it? | 别玩了 告诉我到底怎么了 |
[23:48] | Nothing, just some rumors running around | 没什么 我只是听说 |
[23:50] | that, uh, that maybe they’re splitting up. | 他俩可能已经分手了 |
[23:53] | He’s moved out. | 凯西搬出去了 |
[23:54] | What? No, really? | 不会吧 真的吗 |
[23:55] | It’s just what I’ve heard. | 据说是这样 |
[23:58] | Okay. What do you think? | 好了 怎么样 |
[24:02] | Nice work. | 漂亮极了 |
[24:12] | Where’d you find this one? | 这位是哪儿来的 |
[24:14] | Dawson was actually making out with him | 道森当时在跟他亲热 |
[24:16] | and, uh, he fainted and bumped his head. | 他兴奋晕了 结果撞到头了 |
[24:18] | When he wakes up, tell him I said thanks for a great time. | 醒了记得帮我谢谢他的”愉快”时光 |
[24:21] | Uh-huh. All right. | 没问题 |
[24:22] | – Ladies. – Speak for yourself. | -美女们 -说你自己呢 |
[24:25] | Hey, Hallie. | 你好 海莉 |
[24:26] | You guys going to the barbecue? | 你们去参加烧烤吗 |
[24:27] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 必须的 |
[24:28] | Matt and I are bringing his aunt’s famous brownies. | 我和马特要带他姨母做的著名巧克力饼去 |
[24:30] | At least she always tells me they’re famous. | 至少她经常自卖自夸 |
[24:32] | I will see you there. | 那到时候见 |
[24:35] | Nice intel. | 消息真准 |
[24:37] | – Thanks. – Sorry. | -谢了 -抱歉 |
[24:38] | – Gabby. – Mike, hi. | -加比 -迈克 你好 |
[24:40] | Hey, how are you? | 你好 最近怎么样 |
[24:42] | – I’m…Good. Good. – Yeah? Good. | -还不错 挺好的 -是吗 那就好 |
[24:48] | Hey, uh, say, what are you doing on Saturday? | 周六有安排了吗 |
[25:02] | Hey! Lee Henry! | 李·亨利 |
[25:03] | I’m not gonna tell you again! | 最后一次警告 |
[25:05] | Put the stick down before I beat you with it! | 不想挨揍就赶紧把棍子放下 |
[25:09] | – What’s that? – Take it easy. | -何必如此 -别紧张 |
[25:10] | You gotta be fair but firm. | 当父母的就得公正严格 |
[25:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:18] | Yes! Fabulous! | 帅死了 |
[25:21] | Howdy. | 大家好 |
[25:22] | When’s the parade, candidate? | 后备队员 阅兵什么时候开始啊 |
[25:25] | Ah, that’s a good one. Good one on this. | 这问题和我这身军装真搭 |
[25:27] | You’re taking collections for the Salvation Army? | 你是在为救世军搞募捐吗 |
[25:29] | Yeah? Better than your own? | 可比你强多了 |
[25:30] | – Got ice cream? – That’s original. | -感觉很爽吧 -这个是原创 |
[25:32] | That’s really good. | 感觉挺不错的 |
[25:34] | Excuse me, are you the captain? | 请问 你是队长吗 |
[25:37] | Oh, no, miss. | 不是的 小姐 |
[25:38] | He’s actually the commissioner. | 事实上他是警监 |
[25:40] | – No, no, no, I’m not. – Yeah, yeah, he is. | -不是的 我不是 -他就是 |
[25:43] | He’s the youngest one in chicago history. | 他可是芝加哥历史上最年轻的警监 |
[25:45] | Go show her where the beer cooler is, commissioner. | 带她去喝杯啤酒吧 警监 |
[25:48] | – I’d like that. – All right. | -好啊 -乐意效劳 |
[25:51] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[25:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:56] | So you’re his wingman now? | 你都成他的红娘了吗 |
[25:59] | Karma. | 姻缘天注定 |
[26:01] | He’s sitting there… | 他当时坐在那里 |
[26:04] | with a napkin on his face | 纸巾糊在脸上 |
[26:05] | sticking his tongue through it, and I’m like, | 正想把舌头伸出来 而我说 |
[26:06] | “Dude, you are my favorite 12 year old.” | “老兄 我真喜欢你这个装成熟的孩子” |
[26:12] | Who would do that? | 傻子才会那样 |
[26:15] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[26:17] | Nothing. All good. | 没事 我很好 |
[26:24] | – Oh, you and her? – Mm-hmm. | -你和她吗 -当然 |
[26:26] | No chance. | 门都没有 |
[26:26] | Up yours. | 去你的 |
[26:34] | If anybody does anything, okay? | 如果有人对你有企图 |
[26:37] | – You got it. – Yeah? You sure? | -懂了 -你确定 |
[26:38] | – I promise. – I don’t trust these guys. | -我保证 -我可信不过这些人 |
[26:47] | Mind if we squeeze in? | 介意我们加入吗 |
[26:48] | – Mm, oh, of course. – Hey, guys. | -坐吧 -你们好 |
[26:50] | Um, this is Corinne. | 这是科琳 |
[26:52] | – She just moved here from, um– – Alabama. | -她来自… -阿拉巴马 |
[26:54] | – Nice to meet you. – I knew it. | -很高兴见到你 -我记得的 |
[26:56] | So I think I saw the result of some of your work yesterday. | 昨天我见到了你们的大作 |
[27:00] | The lipstick? | 口红男吗 |
[27:01] | And the fingernails? That was you guys? | 还有指甲油 是你们涂的 |
[27:02] | Yeah, well, Dawson got her ass squeezed | 对 道森一不小心 |
[27:04] | By a drunken Englishman. | 被一个英国醉汉揩油了 |
[27:06] | You’ve gotta quit flirting with your patients. | 所以叫你别和病人搭讪 |
[27:08] | So we prettied him up a little. | 于是我们给他化了点小妆 |
[27:09] | So not something you learn in med school, I take it? | 医学院不教这些吧 |
[27:11] | We’re paramedics so we don’t go to fancy med school. | 我们只是护理人员 没读多出名的医学院 |
[27:15] | Although… | 但是… |
[27:19] | What? | 什么 |
[27:20] | Uh, been taking some pre-med classes. | 我在上医学预科的课程 |
[27:24] | – Really? – That’s great. | -真的吗 -这很棒啊 |
[27:25] | Yeah, I mean, you know it’s a–it’s a long way off. | 是很不错 但还有很长的路要走 |
[27:28] | Hey, any time you wanna walk a shift with me, say the word. | 如果想要跟我实习的话 可以随时找我 |
[27:31] | – That sounds great. – Any time. | -太棒了 -随时恭候 |
[27:33] | Or with me? | 找我也行 |
[27:38] | Heather’s here. Let’s go say hello. | 希瑟来了 我们过去打个招呼 |
[27:44] | – Hey, Man! – Good to see you, buddy. | – 伙计 -见到你们真开心 |
[27:49] | I just–it’s hard on Ben and Griffin. | 我只是… 本和格里芬很难接受 |
[27:53] | They’re afraid the kids are gonna treat ’em differently. | 他们害怕其他小孩的异样眼光 |
[28:01] | Come on, squirt, we’re gonna play some football. | 来吧 我们来玩橄榄球 |
[28:04] | I am gonna get a beer. | 我去拿瓶啤酒 |
[28:19] | Andy loved being a firefighter. | 安迪热爱消防员这一职业 |
[28:21] | It was our dream since we were kids. | 这是我们小时候的梦想 |
[28:24] | He worshipped you. | 他崇拜你 |
[28:26] | You sure it wasn’t just your dream? | 你确定他追寻的不是你的梦想吗 |
[28:37] | Well, he protects Chicago and serves the beer? | 既保护芝加哥 也供应啤酒啊 |
[28:42] | For right now, sure. | 现在是这样的 |
[28:44] | I’m Nicki. | 我是妮基 |
[28:46] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢啦 -不客气 |
[28:48] | How long you been a firefighter? | 你当消防员多久了 |
[28:52] | Since the day I was born. | 从我出生之日起 |
[28:57] | – Look, I gotta run, Nicki. – Cheers | -妮基 我要先走一步 -干杯 |
[29:05] | That was really nice. | 你跟他们玩得真开 |
[29:06] | You’re really nice. | 你真是个好人 |
[29:08] | Kids are stronger than we think. | 孩子要比我们想象的坚强 |
[29:14] | So what’s up with the new doctor? | 你和那个医生进展如何啊 |
[29:17] | – Who? Mike? – Yeah. | -谁 迈克吗 -嗯 |
[29:19] | I don’t know. Not much. | 说不好 没什么进展 |
[29:20] | Just keeping things simple. | 尽量不去多想 |
[29:30] | You, um, you left your jacket. | 你…忘记拿外套了 |
[29:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:45] | Not a good time for this. | 现在不行 |
[29:47] | Do you always do what your chief tells you to do? | 你总是这么听队长的话吗 |
[29:49] | Trust me, this isn’t because of the chief. | 相信我 这不是因为队长 |
[29:51] | Is there somebody else in there? | 屋里还有别人吗 |
[29:53] | Just the cubs. | 一群年轻人 |
[29:55] | If you change your mind, you know how to find me. | 什么时候改变主意了 来找我 |
[30:21] | Have a good day. | 祝你一天顺利 |
[30:22] | Yeah, you too. | 你也是 |
[30:28] | – Bye. – Bye, sweetie. | -再见 -再见 亲爱的 |
[30:32] | See you. | 回见 |
[30:38] | – Hi. – Good morning. | -早 -早上好 |
[30:42] | Did you eat my yogurt? | 你喝了我的酸奶吗 |
[30:43] | I didn’t touch your yogurt. | 碰都没碰 |
[30:53] | It was good seeing Heather yesterday. | 昨天能见到希瑟真好 |
[30:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:01] | Yeah, it was. | 是很好 |
[31:07] | – So if there is nothing else… – Chief? | -如果没什么事的话 -队长 |
[31:09] | Yes, Brian? | 什么事 布莱恩 |
[31:10] | I was wondering what the proper protocol would be | 不知该如何说起好 |
[31:13] | for designing a new crest for the Truck. | 但云梯车的徽章需要重新设计了 |
[31:16] | It’s just, sir, Engine’s got a camel, which I get. | 我明白为什么水罐车的徽章是骆驼 |
[31:20] | And squad has got a badass three-headed dog, which I get. | 救援队徽章是一条犀利的三头犬 |
[31:24] | And we have a goat, sir. | 但队长 我们的是一只山羊呀 |
[31:28] | Named after Billy “Goat” Bukanski. | 山羊是取自比利·布坎斯基 |
[31:30] | First chief of firehouse 51 and a mentor to me. | 51号消防队第一任队长 也是我的导师 |
[31:35] | Just forget I said anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[31:38] | – That it? – Yes, sir. | -没事了吧 -没了 队长 |
[31:40] | Then y’all do good work out there. | 希望今天工作顺利 |
[31:46] | That true about the crest? | 徽章的故事是真的吗 |
[31:50] | So if you would, please give me a call back | 如果可以的话 请给我回个电话 |
[31:52] | So we could arrange a time to talk. | 我们可以约个时间面谈 |
[31:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:58] | You want a smoke break? | 想抽根烟吗 |
[32:00] | You mean you wanna bum a cigar off me? | 您是想蹭我的雪茄吧 |
[32:02] | If you’re offering. | 如你所愿 |
[32:06] | – If you insist. – Thank you. | -多谢款待 -谢谢 |
[32:13] | How was Mike? | 你和迈克进展怎样 |
[32:15] | You know when you–when you have a sundae | 如果你面前有一杯圣代 |
[32:17] | and it’s loaded up with hot fudge, and whipped cream, | 上面覆满了软糖和鲜奶油 |
[32:19] | and ice cream, and a cherry on top? | 还有冰激凌 外加樱桃点缀 |
[32:21] | – Yeah. – He’s the spoon. | -然后呢 -他是勺子 |
[32:24] | Hey, can’t eat without a spoon. | 不用勺子可吃不到圣代 |
[32:28] | What’s the latest with your union file? | 工会那边有什么进展吗 |
[32:31] | Um, I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[32:32] | I’m ignoring it. | 没空理它 |
[32:33] | Works for everything else. | 一直忙其它事去了 |
[32:37] | Accident. 501 North Wabash. | 事故 北沃巴什街501号 |
[32:39] | Truck 81, ambulance 61, squad 3. | 81号水罐车 61号救护车 第三分队 |
[32:43] | Can’t ignore this. | 这个必须得理了 |
[33:13] | Get everyone back and seal it off! | 让所有人退后 封锁现场 |
[33:15] | Good lord. | 上帝啊 |
[33:16] | Move it back. Back! Back. | 离开这儿 向后退 向后 |
[33:18] | Stuff’s falling! Move back! Come on, move, move, move. | 有东西在往下掉 后退 快点 |
[33:20] | Come on, back guys. | 赶紧 大家向后退 |
[33:22] | Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god. | 天啊 |
[33:23] | – Ma’am? – Capp! | -女士你还好吗 -卡普 |
[33:24] | Hadley! Driver’s side. Start there. | 哈德利 去司机那边 从那着手 |
[33:26] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:29] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[33:30] | My friend, Cameron! | 我的朋友 卡梅伦 |
[33:32] | – Where is she? – She’s right next to me. | -她在哪儿 -就在我旁边 |
[33:34] | I…I can’t see her. | 但我看不到她 |
[33:35] | Cam! | 卡梅 |
[33:48] | Get back. | 退后 |
[33:58] | Passenger trapped. Conscious. | 一名乘客被困 意识清醒 |
[34:00] | But we had to pull back because stuff’s still falling. | 我们得时刻准备撤退 那东西还在分解坠落 |
[34:02] | That driver’s door is jammed up tight. | 驾驶门被紧紧卡住了 |
[34:04] | Okay, Capp, Hadley, on the k-12 you cut the top hinge. | 卡普 哈德利 你们用无齿锯把顶铰弄断 |
[34:08] | Severide, you work the jaws from the bottom edge. | 西弗莱德 用液压钳钳断底铰 |
[34:10] | The moment that hinge pops, you wedge that door open. | 当顶铰断开时 把车门撬开 |
[34:12] | Casey, Mouch, collar the girl. Get her on a board. | 凯西 穆奇 给她戴上护颈 弄上担架 |
[34:15] | Let’s go. | 分头干吧 |
[34:43] | Stay forwards for me. | 身体前倾 |
[34:48] | Let’s get on. Yep. Go. | 戴好了 可以把她弄出来了 |
[34:50] | Grab the end, Mills. | 米尔斯 抓紧底端 |
[34:51] | – Lean up. – Up. | -抬起身子 -起 |
[34:54] | Lean up for me. | 再抬高一点 |
[35:03] | You’re okay, sweetie. | 亲爱的 你安全了 |
[35:04] | You’re fine. You’re in good hand. | 你会好的 你安全了 |
[35:06] | I just dropped my phone so we pulled over and… | 因为我手机掉了 我们就停车… |
[35:09] | Please, is Cameron okay? | 请告诉我 卡梅伦还好吧 |
[35:10] | Is she okay? – I’m not sure, honey. | -她还好吗 -亲爱的 我不知道 |
[35:13] | Let’s just concentrate on you right now, okay? | 我现在只关心你的状况 |
[35:16] | My daughter! My daughter was in that car. | 我的女儿 我的女儿在那辆车上 |
[35:18] | – Is she okay? – I don’t know. | -她还好吧 -我不清楚 |
[35:20] | They’re doing what they can. | 他们正在尽全力抢救 |
[35:21] | Her name is Julie. | 她的名字是茱莉 |
[35:22] | I really don’t know. | 我真的不清楚 |
[35:23] | She has blond hair. | 她有一头金发 |
[35:31] | She’s okay. She’s right over there. | 她还好 就在那儿 |
[35:33] | Julie! That’s my daughter! | 朱莉 她是我女儿 |
[35:39] | Good thing she didn’t say red hair. | 幸好她没说是红发 |
[35:45] | It’s okay. | 会好的 |
[35:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:56] | Yeah. | 我是 |
[36:02] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[36:03] | If that’s good for you, I’ll be there. | 如果你没问题的话 我会去拜访的 |
[36:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:27] | How was your shift? | 工作如何 |
[36:30] | What do you always say to me? | 你经常跟我说什么来着 |
[36:32] | “Fine. Typical.” | “还行 马马虎虎” |
[36:37] | I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想… |
[36:39] | No. Nothing like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[36:42] | What is it? | 是哪样 |
[36:47] | Today, one girl died and another lived | 今天 一个女孩死了 另一个活下来了 |
[36:50] | because one decides to drive, | 因为一个决定开车 |
[36:52] | the other gets in the passenger seat. | 另一个坐在副驾驶座上 |
[36:56] | I moved out because we spent the last year | 我搬出去是因为去年 |
[36:58] | constantly debating your career | 我们都在就你的事业 |
[36:59] | versus my expectations of a family. | 和我对家庭的展望在争论 |
[37:05] | What if we simplify things? | 如果我们把它简单化呢 |
[37:07] | Start fresh? | 重新开始 |
[37:09] | Just put it all aside. | 抛开所有这些 |
[37:11] | Live every day like it could be the last. | 把每天都当作最后一天来活 |
[37:18] | I’m saying I wanna be with you. | 我要和你在一起 |
[37:42] | Alabama? | 阿拉巴马 |
[37:43] | Alabama. | 阿拉巴马 |
[37:44] | Gulf Coast. | 海湾沿岸 |
[37:45] | The Catfish Regatta. | 鲶鱼赛艇对抗赛 |
[37:46] | – Right? – Yes! | -对吧 -没错 |
[37:48] | Take her. | 带她去 |
[37:50] | He’s, like, wearing this–this cape. | 他就穿着一件斗篷 |
[37:55] | It was like a tool. | 那样子傻透了 |
[37:59] | What’s up? What’s up? | 终于来了呀 |
[38:01] | – There you go. One, two. – Thank you. | -拿好了 你们俩 -谢谢 |
[38:02] | Absolutely. | 不客气 |
[38:03] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[38:04] | Holy smokes. | 天啊 |
[38:07] | That’s all you got? | 就这么点吗 |
[38:08] | Another round for the lady, huh? | 再给女士来一杯 |
[38:11] | It’s great to see you guys. | 见到你们俩真好 |
[38:13] | It’s great to be here. | 很高兴能来 |
[38:17] | You thought about doing rounds with me? | 你考虑好跟我一起实践一下吗 |
[38:20] | Uh, are you sure it’s not too much trouble? | 真的不会太麻烦你吗 |
[38:22] | Are you kidding? I’d love it. | 怎么会 我非常乐意 |
[38:23] | You’re already doing half the procedures we do. | 你现在做的很多已经是医生的工作了 |
[38:25] | That’s doubtful. | 我可不敢说 |
[38:26] | Hey, you’re gonna be a great doctor, trust me. | 你会成为很棒的医生 相信我 |
[38:28] | You have more experience than half these Ivy League clowns. | 比起那些有名无实的高材生 你有经验多了 |
[38:31] | Hey, this round’s on me. | 这一轮我请了 |
[38:33] | Oh, nice. | 真棒 |
[38:35] | Put three more on. | 再加三杯 |
[38:37] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是搞什么鬼 |
[38:41] | What can I say? Uniform thing works. | 我还能说什么 制服诱惑 |
[38:45] | Where are the girls? | 诱惑到谁了 |
[38:47] | How does that– | 这怎么… |
[38:50] | Damn. | 活见鬼了 |
[38:52] | Amy and Christine. | 艾米和克丽丝汀 |
[38:55] | Cheers to that. | 你真走运 |
[38:56] | Bye guys. | 回见啦 |
[38:58] | – Fightin’ goats! – Hey, last for the ride. | -战斗山羊们 -总算来了 |
[39:02] | Perfect timing, my boys? There we are. | 赶早不如赶巧 来 拿着 |
[39:04] | What’s up, gents? | 伙计们 你们好呀 |
[39:07] | Where’s Severide? | 西弗莱德哪儿去了 |
[39:35] | Is the blood off? | 血擦掉了吗 |
[39:37] | I don’t want her to see the blood. | 我不想让她看到血 |
[39:38] | Yeah. Here. | 好了 好了 |
[39:40] | There. You’re good. | 行 都干净了 |
[39:41] | My hair. | 我的头发 |
[39:43] | I should have got it cut. | 我早该理个发的 |
[39:45] | Oh, your hair, it looks fine. | 头发看上去挺好的 |
[39:47] | – It looks fine from here. – Yeah. | -我看挺好的 -那好 |
[39:57] | Georgie, my love. | 乔琪 我的爱人 |
[40:01] | God, I wish I were better at this. | 天啊 真希望这事我能擅长点 |
[40:04] | Oh, my god. | 我的老天 |
[40:06] | I made a lot of promises to you over the years. | 这些年来我对你做了很多承诺 |
[40:10] | Some were harder to keep. | 有些诺言没能信守 |
[40:14] | I promised you… a house in Provence. | 我答应给你 在普罗旺斯买房子 |
[40:19] | I’m sorry we never made it there. | 真抱歉没能做到 |
[40:20] | You worked so hard on that French. | 你还那么刻苦地学法语 |
[40:24] | But any promise… | 但是我做出的 |
[40:26] | that I ever made about you… | 有关你的诺言 |
[40:30] | about how you were… | 我说你是… |
[40:33] | the final piece to my puzzle, | 让我生命得以完整的另一半 |
[40:37] | those I kept till today. | 这些诺言我信守到今天 |
[40:40] | Every day. | 每一天 |
[40:42] | I know–I know what you’re thinking about Kelly here, | 我知道你看到凯利想到了什么 |
[40:45] | ’cause I thought it too. | 因为我也这么觉得 |
[40:47] | He’s exactly the son that I pictured for us. | 咱俩要有儿子 肯定就是他那样 |
[40:51] | And if it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t have had this chance | 而且要不是他 我也不会有这个机会 |
[40:56] | to say good-bye. | 跟你告别 |
[40:59] | Oh, my love. | 我的爱人 |
[41:01] | Do you remember how I made you promise me | 还记得我怎么让你向我保证 |
[41:04] | that you’d let me die before you? | 要让我死在你之前吗 |
[41:11] | Well, thank you, my love. | 谢谢你 我的爱人 |
[41:15] | Because I couldn’t live a day in this world without you. | 因为如果没有你 我一天都活不下去 |
[41:19] | Georgie. | 乔琪 |
[41:28] | Mon amour. | 我的爱人[法语] |
[41:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |