时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | House fire, 788 Maple Street. | 枫树街788号起火 |
[00:05] | Engine 51, truck 81, | 出动51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[00:07] | ambulance 61. | 61号救护车 |
[00:19] | Guys, how do I look? | 伙计们 我看起来怎样 |
[00:21] | As usual. | 跟平时一样 |
[00:23] | Like the class clown. | 像个傻帽小丑 |
[00:27] | Yo, Severide, | 西弗莱德 |
[00:28] | how soon till you can take Darden off my hands? | 还要多久达登这货才能转去你那组 |
[00:31] | Andy makes squad the day after I’m no longer in charge. | 别想把安迪丢来我这队 |
[00:49] | The attic. My brother lives up there. | 我弟弟住在阁楼上 |
[00:51] | – He hasn’t come down. – That window there? | -他还没出来 -那扇窗那里吗 |
[00:53] | Yes, I haven’t seen him. Oh, god. | 对 一直都没看到他出来 天啊 |
[00:55] | Think there’s a guy in the attic. | 阁楼上应该还有个人 |
[00:57] | I’ll raise the aerial. | 我去把云梯升起来 |
[00:58] | He could be on the stairs, | 他可能在楼梯上 |
[00:59] | in the hallway, anywhere. | 也可能在走廊或者别的地方 |
[01:00] | We’ll go in back, work our way up. | 我们从后门进 一路找上去 |
[01:03] | Case of beer we get to him first. | 赌一箱啤酒 我们会先找到他 |
[01:04] | Just vent the back. | 你赶紧去开排烟口吧 |
[01:06] | Was Severide always such a cocky prick? | 西弗莱德一直都这么惹人厌吗 |
[01:08] | Only since kindergarten. | 也没一直 幼儿园起而已 |
[01:16] | This is chief Boden. | 我是博登队长 |
[01:18] | Want an inch and 3/4 on the front. | 屋前需要一根4.5厘米口径的水管 |
[01:19] | Need two 2 1/2s on the neighbors’ houses. | 两根6.35厘米口径的负责屋旁 |
[01:22] | I want my entrance through the rear | 一批人从屋后进入房子 |
[01:23] | and ground ladders to the roof. | 同时云梯通上屋顶 |
[01:26] | Halligan. | 哈里根 |
[01:28] | Let’s go! | 行动起来 |
[01:34] | Hey, check over there! | 去检查那边 |
[01:35] | Severide, do we have a vent? | 西弗莱德 开好排烟口了吗 |
[01:37] | Darden, wait. | 达登 等等 |
[01:40] | We’re good. | 没问题 |
[01:42] | Casey, there is no vent. | 凯西 排烟口没开 |
[01:44] | Darden, back out! | 达登 快撤回来 |
[01:51] | Get down! | 快趴下 |
[01:57] | Darden! | 达登 |
[02:40] | What the hell are you doing, Casey? | 你到底在干什么 凯西 |
[02:42] | Can’t stand looking at this another day. | 受不了天天看着这些 |
[02:45] | Heather might want it. | 希瑟可能会想要回去 |
[02:52] | Yeah. I’ll call her. | 好 我会跟她说的 |
[02:55] | Boden’s looking for you. | 博登叫你去见他 |
[03:07] | Casey, you want to step into my office? | 凯西 来一下我办公室 |
[03:10] | Rumor’s floating around you’re going to box | 四下都在盛传你要在”放倒条子”俱乐部 |
[03:12] | in the Drop-a-cop. | 跟人决斗啊 |
[03:14] | Fight that guy who slept with your first wife? | 对手还是睡了你第一任老婆的人 |
[03:15] | It was my second wife, | 是第二任 |
[03:17] | and she’s his problem now, not mine. | 现在她是他的麻烦 不是我的 |
[03:18] | So, no, I’m not boxing him. | 我才不会去跟他干架 |
[03:27] | Mayor Emanuel’s coming by on Saturday | 伊曼纽尔市长周六会来 |
[03:29] | to mark the month since Darden– | 悼念达登去世一个月 |
[03:36] | This animosity… has got to stop. | 你们俩也该和好了 |
[03:39] | You’re both supposed to be leaders here. Lead by example. | 你们都身为领队 应当以身作则 |
[03:42] | We’ve all been through it. | 这件事大家都不好受 |
[03:43] | Andy was a friend to all of us. | 安迪是我们所有人的朋友 |
[03:45] | Yeah, he was. | 是啊 曾经是 |
[03:46] | Is there something you want to say? | 你又有什么高见 |
[03:48] | See this? This right here. | 又这样 又开始吵 |
[03:49] | This is exactly what I’m talking about. | 这就是我要说的 |
[03:55] | You’re right, chief. | 你说得对 队长 |
[03:58] | I’m sorry. It’s all good. | 我很抱歉 我们没事了 |
[04:03] | We’re fine, chief. | 我们很好 长官 |
[04:09] | Then that’s enough for now. | 能停火就很好 |
[04:25] | My– my name is Peter Mills. | 我叫彼得·米尔斯 |
[04:27] | I’m the new candidate on 81. | 我是81队新来的后备队员 |
[04:29] | Oh, fantastic. Joe Cruz. | 好极了 我是乔·克鲁兹 |
[04:32] | We’ve been waiting for you. | 我们等你很久了 |
[04:33] | Really? Great. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[04:33] | So Peter Mills, is it? | 彼得·米尔斯是吧 |
[04:35] | Pete, actually, I– | 皮特就行 其实我… |
[04:36] | Okay, Peter Mills, right this way. | 好的 彼得·米尔斯 跟我来 |
[04:38] | So, uh, gym’s through there. | 健身房在那边 |
[04:40] | There’s a TV in the kitchen, but satellite’s busted. | 厨房里有电视 不过线路坏了 |
[04:42] | Uh, equipment room. | 设备间 |
[04:44] | Rescue squad a-holes. | 那边是救援队混球们 |
[04:46] | Think they own that table. | 他们霸占了那个桌子 |
[04:48] | Kitchen. Tower. | 还有厨房和塔楼 |
[04:53] | – Peter Mills, keep moving. – Yeah. | – 彼得·米尔斯 别傻站着 -好 |
[05:02] | Hey, Otis, this is Peter Mills. | 奥蒂斯 这是彼得·米尔斯 |
[05:04] | Yeah, I’m giving a tour. | 知道了 我正给他们做讲解 |
[05:05] | Peter Mills is our new candidate. | 彼得·米尔斯 新来的后备队员 |
[05:08] | Peter Mills… | 彼得·米尔斯呀… |
[05:10] | it’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[05:19] | Who wants to try on a helmet? | 谁想戴戴头盔 |
[05:21] | Firehouse 51, ambulance 61. | 51号消防队 61号救护车 |
[05:24] | Multiple gunshot injuries, 934 Roosevelt Road. | 罗斯福路934号 多名枪击伤者 |
[05:31] | What’s up? | 情况怎么样 |
[05:32] | Two GSW’s. | 两人受枪伤 |
[05:33] | One’s an organ donor, another hit in the gut. | 一人死亡 另一名腹部中枪 |
[05:34] | Shooter? | 枪手呢 |
[05:35] | Gone. But this happened less than ten minutes ago. | 跑了 但是事发还不到10分钟 |
[05:37] | We’re sweeping. | 我们还在搜查 |
[05:38] | Hey, baby. Go on, medic. | 小妞 快去救人吧 |
[05:46] | Oh, god. Oh, god. | 天啊 天啊 |
[05:49] | – What’s your name? – Ricky. | -你叫什么 -里奇 |
[05:51] | You buying or selling, Ricky? | 你是吸毒还是贩毒的 里奇 |
[05:52] | Bitch, just fix me up! | 少废话 只管救我就行了 |
[05:54] | Maybe we should let him bleed a while. | 我们就该让他再流会儿血 |
[05:55] | I put one in that g.d. Hit him right in the head. | 我给那混球来了一枪 正中脑袋 |
[05:58] | Yeah, I don’t think so, Ricky. He’s gone. | 我可不这么想 里奇 他跑掉了 |
[06:00] | No, man, I hit him. | 不可能 我打中他了 |
[06:01] | Hey, we think the shooter’s upstairs. | 我们觉得枪手还在楼上 |
[06:03] | Okay, we’re good here. | 好的 这里交给我们 |
[06:05] | Ricky, have you been using? Hm? | 里奇 你有吸毒史吗 |
[06:07] | We need to know so that we don’t give you something | 我们得问清楚 以避免 |
[06:08] | that can make you go into shock, okay? | 错用一些会导致你昏迷的药物 |
[06:11] | What’s up, fool! | 再来啊 蠢货 |
[06:13] | I told you I shot him. | 就跟你们说我打中他了 |
[06:25] | Sit down. I need to look at your head. | 坐下 我得检查下你的脑袋 |
[06:32] | It’s all right, okay? I’m just gonna take a look. | 没事的 我只是检查一下 |
[06:36] | Just take a seat. | 快坐下 |
[06:38] | I just want to take a look, okay? | 我就看看 好吗 |
[06:41] | Your head’s in bad shape, but I’m only gonna help you | 你头伤的不轻 但如果你不放下那东西 |
[06:44] | if you drop that piece on the floor. | 我是不会救你的 |
[06:47] | You need to drop the gun or we’re leaving. | 你不放下枪我们就走了 |
[06:50] | – Come on. – Not until you drop that gun. | -别这样 -除非你放下枪 |
[06:56] | Drop the gun now! | 把枪给我放下 |
[06:58] | Turn around! Hands behind your back! | 转过去 手放在身后 |
[07:00] | Weapon secured. | 武器已缴获 |
[07:06] | Gabriela. What can I say? | 加布里埃拉 我不知道说什么好了 |
[07:08] | Say you’ll check the closet next time. | 下次记得检查衣柜 |
[07:12] | Throw in for cooking club. | 来为烹饪俱乐部集资 |
[07:15] | Hey, short arms, long pockets. Yeah, you. | 小气鬼别抠门了 说的就是你 |
[07:18] | How’d Herrmann get the chef job? | 赫尔曼是怎么当上厨师的 |
[07:20] | No gag reflex. | 到时候可别吐出来 |
[07:22] | Otis, what happened to your tour? | 奥蒂斯 你带的参观团呢 |
[07:23] | Our new candidate. | 交给新来的后备队员了 |
[07:26] | So this is called a P.A.S.S alarm. | 这个叫做”救命器”[个人安全警告系统] |
[07:29] | Now, if a firefighter is totally still | 假如一个消防员静止不动 |
[07:30] | for more than 18 seconds, | 超过18秒 |
[07:32] | a loud alarm goes off until he moves again. | 报警器会一直响直到他重新动起来 |
[07:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:35] | Well, if he’s hurt or trapped, we’ll know where to find him. | 这样如果他受伤或被困 我们知道去哪找他 |
[07:40] | That’s loud. | 很响的 |
[07:41] | See, this house is special because it has a rescue squad. | 这里很特别 因为这有一支救援队 |
[07:45] | Squad three serves a big piece of the city. | 第三分队负责城市大部分区域 |
[07:47] | They’re experts at water rescue, extraction, | 他们是水上救援及搜索的专家 |
[07:49] | pretty much everything. | 几乎无所不能 |
[07:50] | They’re, like, the best of the best. | 他们是精英中的精英 |
[07:53] | – Why aren’t you with them? – Well, I mean, I plan to be. | -你怎么不加入他们 -我有这计划 |
[07:56] | My father was a member of this squad years ago. | 我父亲多年前曾是这个分队的一员 |
[07:58] | Mills, right? Last to show, first to go. | 米尔斯是吧 先别吹了 |
[08:02] | That’s the rescue squad. | 那才是救援队 |
[08:03] | You truck guys do such a good job | 你们云梯队最能干了 |
[08:05] | getting everything ready for us. | 为我们准备好一切 |
[08:06] | Why would we want to take that away from you? | 我们才不会和你们争功呢 |
[08:08] | Kids, you should know they make | 孩子们 你要知道某些人就是 |
[08:10] | the rescue helmets extra big to fit their heads inside them. | 四肢发达 头脑简单 |
[08:12] | There are two types of firefighters. | 消防员分两种 |
[08:14] | Those who are on squad, | 一种在救援队 |
[08:15] | and those who wish they were on squad. | 一种奢求能进救援队 |
[08:18] | – Ooh. – Come on, kids. | -切 -跟上 孩子们 |
[08:21] | Bet I get an application from him | 我敢打赌 最迟月底 |
[08:22] | by the end of the month. | 就能收到他的申请表 |
[08:24] | He wants you, you can have him. | 他想跟你的话 你就领走吧 |
[08:30] | Pin-In accident. Columbus Drive Bridge. | 哥伦布大道大桥发生受困事故 |
[08:33] | ambulance 61, Engine 51. | 出动61号救护车 51号水罐车 |
[08:37] | truck 81. | 81号云梯车 |
[08:39] | – Squad three, battalion 25. – Let’s go! Let’s go! | -第三分队 25营 -快走快走 |
[08:49] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[09:12] | Mills, shadow Mouch. | 米尔斯 跟着穆奇 |
[09:14] | Walk with a purpose, but don’t run. | 有目的地走 但别跑 |
[09:16] | Take it all in, know the details of the situation | 注意听 搞清楚现场情况后 |
[09:19] | before you act. | 再行动 |
[09:21] | Oh, and Mills, don’t be a crow. | 还有 米尔斯 别当乌鸦 |
[09:42] | – Ma’am? Can you hear me? – My daughter– | -女士 听得到我说话吗 -我女儿 |
[09:45] | Madeline? | 玛德琳 |
[09:46] | Hey, Cruz, grab the saw! | 克鲁兹 锯子拿来 |
[09:48] | Madeline! My little girl. | 玛德琳 我的孩子 |
[09:49] | I see her. She’s okay. | 我看到了 她没事 |
[09:51] | Get the jaws! | 去拿锯子 |
[09:53] | This is chief Boden, I’m gonna need two more ambulances | 这里是博登长官 请求增援两辆救护车 |
[09:55] | and a helicopter. | 和一架直升机 |
[09:57] | Will you find her? | 你会找到她吗 |
[09:58] | Mother, daughter trapped. Both responsive. | 母女受困 都清醒 |
[10:00] | – Can you hear me? – Madeline. | -能听到我吗 -玛德琳 |
[10:01] | Madeline? Are you hurt, honey? | 玛德琳宝贝 你受伤了吗 |
[10:04] | Okay, can you tell me where you’re hurt? | 告诉我你哪里疼 |
[10:06] | My body. | 身体疼 |
[10:07] | We’re leaking fuel! | 燃料泄漏了 |
[10:11] | – Okay, you mean your tummy or your chest? – My chest. | -肚子疼还是胸部疼 -胸 |
[10:15] | Madeline, mommy loves you. | 玛德琳 妈妈爱你 |
[10:17] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[10:19] | Madeline, look at mommy. | 玛德琳 看着妈妈 |
[10:20] | Oh shh– He’s in the water. | 糟了 他在水里 |
[10:22] | – He’s in the water! – Who? | -他掉河里了 -谁 |
[10:24] | The driver. He was ejected. | 司机 他被撞出去了 |
[10:28] | We think we got one in the river. Go. | 估计河里还有一个 上 |
[10:30] | We’re on it! | 准备就绪 |
[10:31] | Listen, Madeline, I want you to see | 听着 玛德琳 你试试看 |
[10:33] | if you can turn your head toward me. | 能把头转向我吗 |
[10:35] | Can you do that? | 能做到吗 |
[10:39] | Madeline. Madeline. | 玛德琳 玛德琳 |
[10:41] | Give me your legs. | 伸腿 |
[10:45] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:50] | All right, Husting and me are going. | 我和霍斯汀下去 |
[10:51] | Capp and Hadley on rit and run the line. | 卡普和哈德利慢慢放绳子 |
[10:53] | It’s dumping gas! | 汽油泄漏 |
[10:57] | Come on! Go! | 赶紧 上 |
[11:07] | That’s the driver. | 肇事司机在那 |
[11:09] | Stop that guy. | 拦住他 |
[11:10] | Go! | 放 |
[11:17] | I got him. I got him. | 抓住他了 |
[11:19] | We got the driver. He’s in custody. | 抓住肇事司机了 暂时拘留 |
[11:22] | Cancel the dive. | 取消下潜 |
[11:23] | No one is in the water. | 水里没人 |
[11:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[11:31] | – I’m scared. – Let’s get her out of here. | -我怕 -先把她救出去 |
[11:33] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, look at her jugular. | 我的天 看她的颈静脉 |
[11:35] | It’s all right, sweetie. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[11:40] | Muffled heart sounds. | 心音低沉 |
[11:42] | It’s Beck’s triad. | 是贝克氏三征 |
[11:42] | Come on, sweetie. Gentle. | 来 宝贝 动作轻点 |
[11:45] | Easy. Come on. | 小心 快点 |
[11:51] | Time. | 还要多久 |
[11:51] | Less than two minutes. | 不到两分钟 |
[11:55] | I got P.E.A. | 心搏停止 |
[11:56] | She’s bleeding into the bag around her heart. | 她心脏附近有淤血 |
[11:57] | I need to evacuate the blood. | 我必须清除淤血 |
[11:59] | – A minute and a half. – She doesn’t have | -一分半钟到 -她撑不了 |
[12:00] | a minute and a half, Shay. | 这么久 夏伊 |
[12:01] | She’s gonna be dead before we get there. | 我们到之前她就会死 |
[12:03] | You got to wait, Dawson. | 你必须等 道森 |
[12:04] | Pull over the damn rig now. | 靠边停车 立刻 |
[12:14] | Come on… | 拜托… |
[12:17] | Damn it. I hit the heart. | 该死 扎到心脏了 |
[12:18] | Back it out slowly. Slowly. | 慢慢拔出来 轻点 |
[12:31] | Pressure’s coming up. Go. | 血压回升 走 |
[12:48] | Mediastinal hemorrhage. | 纵膈腔出血 |
[12:49] | I attempted pericardiocentesis and saw PVCs. | 我试了心包穿刺术 有心室早期收缩症状 |
[12:52] | You hit her heart with a needle? | 你用针扎了她的心脏 |
[12:53] | I backed it out and evacuated as much blood as I could. | 我收回了 也尽可能排空了淤血 |
[12:55] | Well, let’s hope you didn’t kill her in the process. | 你没弄死她就是万幸了 |
[12:57] | Get her into three. | 送她进3号手术室 |
[12:58] | Call Dr. Nesbit upstairs | 通知楼上内斯比特医生 |
[12:59] | and tell him to prep for surgery. | 准备做手术 |
[13:00] | Gabby, don’t worry about him. He’s an ass. | 加比 别理他 他就是个混球 |
[13:03] | And his wife’s finally leaving him, so there’s that. | 而且他妻子离开了他 他才变这样了 |
[13:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢安慰 |
[13:13] | Say, lieutenant, | 副队 |
[13:14] | now that we have a new candidate, | 咱们现在有了个新的后备队员 |
[13:15] | I don’t have to be Otis anymore. | 我不必再当电梯小子了 |
[13:16] | You’re still Otis. | 你还是奥蒂斯 |
[13:18] | But I thought I could learn to drive the truck | 我觉得我能学着开云梯车 |
[13:19] | and we could put Peter Mills on the elevators. | 然后让彼得·米尔斯去守电梯 |
[13:21] | Herrmann, what’s this guy’s name? | 赫尔曼 这家伙叫什么 |
[13:23] | – Otis. – No, his real name. | -奥蒂斯 -他的真名 |
[13:26] | Bart? | 巴特 |
[13:29] | Brian. Brian Zvonecek. | 布莱恩. 布莱恩·兹沃内切克 |
[13:32] | He knew. | 他知道的 |
[13:33] | You’re staying on the elevators, | 你一直守着电梯 |
[13:34] | which makes you Otis. Sorry. | 大家喜欢称你为奥蒂斯了 抱歉 |
[13:38] | Guy in the water? | 有人掉水里了 |
[13:40] | How about a guy with his head up his ass? | 怎么不说有人掉屁眼里了 |
[13:42] | You handle your firefighters. I’ll handle mine. | 你管好你的队员就好 我的队员不用你管 |
[13:44] | That’s a good theory, Casey. | 说得真好 凯西 |
[13:46] | – How about giving it a try? – Know what? | -那你怎么就管不清楚呢 -听着 |
[13:47] | I’m getting real tired of your bull, Severide. | 我受够你满口胡扯了 西弗莱德 |
[13:49] | I don’t give a damn what you’re tired of. | 老子才不管你爽不爽 |
[13:53] | I thought you all should know I am gonna fight | 你们都知道我周六要跟迪克·欧姆斯泰德 |
[13:54] | that Dick Olmstead who slept with my wife | 那个睡了我老婆的人 在”放倒条子”俱乐部 |
[13:57] | in Saturday’s Drop-A-Cop. | 干上一架 |
[13:59] | Or we could all just throw the gloves on right now, | 还是我们现在就开揍 |
[14:02] | beat the hell out of each other. | 互相不死不休 |
[14:03] | Maybe when the Mayor comes on Saturday that’s what he sees. | 市长周六过来刚好可以看看这闹剧 |
[14:07] | Truck versus squad– | 云梯队对战救援队 |
[14:10] | old as the CFD, so deal with it. | 这矛盾历史比我们消防队还历史久远 给我解决它 |
[14:15] | We all lost Darden a month ago Friday. | 上个月的这周五 我们失去了达登 |
[14:20] | And that ain’t changing. | 这事实无法改变 |
[14:22] | So maybe we should. | 我们就该调整心态 |
[14:39] | – Hey, Heather. – Hey. | -希瑟 -你好 |
[14:41] | – Hey, guys. – Hi. | -好啊 伙计们 -你好 |
[14:44] | Thanks for meeting me out here. | 谢谢你出来见我 |
[14:46] | I just can’t go in there. | 我鼓不起勇气进去 |
[14:49] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[14:54] | I don’t– what do you want me to say? | 我不… 你让我说什么好 |
[15:00] | So that’s it, huh? | 就是这些吧 |
[15:02] | 14 years at this station, | 在这里的14年 |
[15:04] | and it all fits into a box. | 最后都装进了一个盒子 |
[15:07] | Heather, there’s not a single place I look and don’t see him. | 希瑟 他像是还活在这里每一个角落 |
[15:12] | Bells go off, and I think, “The truck can’t leave yet. | 铃响了 我却在想”车还不能走 |
[15:15] | Andy’s not on it.” | 安迪还没上来” |
[15:18] | Why don’t you and Hallie and I get together? | 你 我还有海莉可以聚一下 |
[15:21] | I could use a Margarita– or four. | 我就能喝上一杯玛格丽塔了 或者四杯 |
[15:25] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[15:27] | I’ll have Hallie call you. | 我会让海莉联系你 |
[15:59] | – Kelly. – Yeah? | -凯利 -什么事 |
[16:00] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:10] | Here. | 给你 |
[16:16] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[17:23] | You okay, Dawson? | 你没事吧 道森 |
[17:26] | Uh, of course, yeah, yeah. It’s, uh… | 当然没事 只是… |
[17:30] | some days, you know? | 总会难受上几天 |
[17:34] | Forget it. It’s all good. You? | 别管了 没事 你呢 |
[17:38] | Uh, listen, some of us are going over to Buzzard’s tomorrow night | 我们几个准备明晚上去巴扎德那走走 |
[17:41] | if you and Hallie wanna come. | 你和海莉能来吗 |
[17:44] | We would, but, uh, we do a date night thing. | 我们很想去 不过已经定了要约会的 |
[17:48] | Just us. | 二人世界 |
[17:50] | But maybe we’ll try. | 我们尽量过去 |
[17:53] | Yeah, sure, that sounds nice. | 好啊 挺好的 |
[18:08] | Mr. Herrmann? I’m David Talbott, | 赫尔曼先生 我是大卫·塔尔博特 |
[18:09] | an attorney with the Sheriff’s department. | 警局的律师 |
[18:11] | Yeah. No problem. We’re all out. | 好的 没问题 我们都搬走了 |
[18:14] | There’s a dryer down in the basement | 地下室有个烘干机 |
[18:15] | I couldn’t get out by myself, but otherwise, you know– | 我一个人搬不动 不然… |
[18:17] | We’ll take care of it. | 我们会处理的 |
[18:20] | Oh, no, uh, we’ll change the locks. | 不用了 我们会换锁的 |
[18:25] | Yeah, right. | 说得对 |
[18:52] | Pizza again? | 又吃披萨 |
[18:56] | You can’t live like that. | 你不能这么过日子 |
[18:59] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[19:04] | I’ve only got a few minutes before my shift. | 离我换班只有几分钟时间 |
[19:14] | I…I can’t wear this if I’m not still engaged to you. | 婚约取消了 我就不能戴着这个 |
[19:22] | Am I? | 对吧 |
[19:26] | You tell anyone I moved out? | 你告诉别人我搬出来了吗 |
[19:29] | No. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[19:33] | No. | 没有 |
[19:34] | So what are we doing? | 所以我们这是在干什么 |
[19:36] | I’d marry you tomorrow, Hallie, | 如果我们想法一致 |
[19:37] | if I knew we wanted the same things. | 我明天就想和你结婚 海莉 |
[19:39] | I’m a resident, Matt. | 我是个住院医生 马特 |
[19:40] | I cannot start a family right now. | 没法马上组建家庭 |
[19:41] | Yeah, that’s been made perfectly clear. | 没错 这点你说得很明白 |
[19:48] | So what are we doing? | 所以我们是要怎样 |
[19:52] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:59] | Call me when you do. | 想清楚了再打给我 |
[20:08] | Yo, Peter Mills! | 彼得·米尔斯 |
[20:11] | My partner, Shay, she’s been asking about you. | 我的搭档夏伊 她一直在打听你 |
[20:14] | Been talking about you all morning. | 一早上都在说你的事 |
[20:15] | I heard she’s a monster. | 听说她是个怪物 |
[20:16] | Dude I know her at 19, | 伙计 我19岁就认识她了 |
[20:17] | she walked with a hitch for a week. | 她能整周都和不同的人勾搭 |
[20:19] | Ah, you guys are busting my balls. | 你们这群人就知道瞎扯淡 |
[20:22] | Listen to me, kid. | 听着 孩子 |
[20:24] | I just lost my house to foreclosure | 我刚刚失去了我的房子 因为 |
[20:25] | because I took a bath in the market. | 在商店里洗澡而失去了抵押品赎回权 |
[20:27] | We’re now living with my in-laws, | 现在和老婆娘家人住一起 |
[20:29] | which is two bedrooms shy of unpleasant. | 只有两件卧室 尴尬又不爽 |
[20:31] | My wife won’t take her birth control | 我妻子不愿意避孕 |
[20:32] | because the Pope said if she did, God would cry, | 因为教皇说如果她这么做 上帝会哭的 |
[20:34] | so I’m not having any sex. | 于是我就不能做爱 |
[20:36] | So if there’s any chance | 如果我能有任何机会 |
[20:37] | that I could live vicariously through you, | 能体验你这样的生活就好了 |
[20:40] | it’s literally all I got. | 你就别矜持了 |
[20:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:56] | Hey. | 你好 |
[20:58] | – Hey. – I’m Peter Mills. | -你好 -我是彼得·米尔斯 |
[21:00] | Uh…Pete. | 皮特 |
[21:03] | Uh-huh. Peter Mills. | 彼得·米尔斯 |
[21:04] | – Can you hand me that box right there? – Uh, yeah. | -能把那个盒子递给我吗 -当然 |
[21:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:12] | So the little girl from the bridge accident, she okay? | 桥梁事故中的那个小女孩 她还好吗 |
[21:15] | You really are new, aren’t you? | 你不愧是新来的 |
[21:17] | Listen. | 听着 |
[21:19] | We get ’em to the doctor best we can, | 我们尽力找来了最好的医生 |
[21:21] | and then we move on. | 之后我们就离开 不管了 |
[21:22] | It’s the only way to make it here. | 这就是这里的办事风格 |
[21:25] | Uh, yeah Yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[21:27] | So, um… I was thinking– | 我在想… |
[21:29] | I mean, I was wondering… | 我是说 我想知道… |
[21:33] | do you maybe wanna hook up for a beer | 你想联络下感情吗 出去喝一杯 |
[21:35] | or dinner or something? | 吃个饭什么的 |
[21:39] | Peter Mills, are you gay? | 彼得·米尔斯 你是同性恋吗 |
[21:41] | Me? No. | 我 不是 |
[21:43] | Because I am. | 但我是 |
[21:51] | Dawson. Shay. | 道森 夏伊 |
[21:53] | Which one of you put a needle in the girl’s heart? | 你们俩是谁把针插进那个女孩心脏里的 |
[22:06] | Give me a minute. | 给我让个地儿 |
[22:12] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[22:14] | Her heart was stopping, and we pulled over, | 她的心脏停止跳动 我们停了车 |
[22:17] | and I did what I had to do. | 我做了该做的事 |
[22:21] | It was the right thing to do. | 我们做的没错 |
[22:22] | Chief surgeon at Lakeshore disagrees. | 湖滨医院的外科主任可不这么想 |
[22:26] | – Do you know who your union rep is? – What? | -你的工会代表是谁 -什么 |
[22:28] | Get him involved right now, just as a precaution. | 让他马上介入 以防万一 |
[22:32] | Maybe this goes away. | 也许不会出什么事 |
[22:34] | Just in case it doesn’t. | 但还是以防万一 |
[22:35] | Chief… | 长官… |
[22:39] | You two stick together. | 出了事 你们都要负责任 |
[22:47] | How long were you the candidate here? | 你做了多久的后备队员 |
[22:48] | Not long, four years. | 不算长 四年吧 |
[22:50] | I can’t believe we’re gonna miss the fights tonight. | 真不敢相信我们要错过今晚的比赛 |
[22:52] | Well, that’s just as well, ’cause I just found out | 那样最好 因为我刚刚发现 |
[22:54] | he fought golden gloves. | 他打过金手套拳击赛 |
[22:55] | That was 20 years ago, chief. We gotta tape it or something. | 都过去20年了 别整天拿它说事 |
[22:57] | We gotta see it. | 我们必须要看比赛 |
[23:01] | What’s the lieutenant doing? | 副队在干什么呢 |
[23:02] | He said he wanted to cook the Saturday corned beef. | 他说他想做一顿周六咸牛肉大餐 |
[23:06] | Ah, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[23:09] | He made the best chicken parmigiana | 他做的芝士焗鸡胸 |
[23:11] | I ever put in my mouth. | 最好吃了 |
[23:12] | What do you got there, Casey? | 你做的是啥 凯西 |
[23:14] | Don’t you worry about it. | 别啰嗦 |
[23:15] | Call everyone to chow. | 叫大家来吃饭 |
[23:19] | Hey, Casey’s in there cooking. | 凯西在里面做饭呢 |
[23:22] | – Casey? – Yeah. | -凯西 -是的 |
[23:36] | Have at it. | 尝尝吧 |
[23:57] | What the hell’s going on? You okay? | 到底怎么了 你还好吧 |
[24:01] | ‘Cause if you’re not, maybe you need to… | 如果你不舒服 或许你需要… |
[24:02] | You think I need your help? | 你觉得我需要你的帮助吗 |
[24:05] | I’m trying here, Severide. | 我正在努力 西弗莱德 |
[24:07] | Keep on. | 继续 |
[24:12] | I cleaned out Darden’s locker. | 我清空了达登的储物柜 |
[24:17] | You should have vented the back. | 你应该在后面钻个排烟口的 |
[24:19] | We’re called the rescue squad, Casey. | 我们叫做救援队 凯西 |
[24:20] | We don’t vent. | 我们不钻排烟孔 |
[24:22] | You shouldn’t have put Andy through the window. | 你不该让安迪爬进窗户里 |
[24:26] | I don’t have to explain myself to you. | 我没必要向你解释 |
[24:27] | I sleep like a baby. | 我不会因此做噩梦 |
[24:31] | You? | 你呢 |
[24:41] | Say, Herrmann. | 赫尔曼 |
[24:42] | You think maybe you just bought a little too much house? | 你不觉得你买的房子太小了吗 |
[24:44] | I was preyed upon by low-interest loan vultures. | 我是低利率贷款的受害者 |
[24:48] | What time is the mayor coming? | 市长什么时候过来 |
[24:49] | I heard 9:00. | 据说是九点 |
[24:50] | I heard he stops to take a piss | 听说他会在这个城市的 |
[24:52] | at every house in the city, | 每一家都撒泡尿 |
[24:53] | – as a sign of respect. – Stopped here in June. | -以表达敬意 -他六月来我们这撒的 |
[24:56] | Hey, Boden’s about to fight in ten minutes. | 再过十分钟博登就要开打了 |
[25:01] | Screw it. | 管他的 |
[25:04] | Let’s take a ride. | 我们走吧 |
[25:05] | Take a ride. All right. | 走咯 太棒了 |
[25:06] | – Let’s go. – Yeah. | -走吧 -好的 |
[25:10] | Fighting in the red corner, | 红方挑战者 |
[25:12] | for the Chicago Fire Department, | 来自芝加哥消防署的 |
[25:14] | chief Bo-Bo-Bo-Boden. | 博登队长 |
[25:18] | Hello, sports fans. | 你们好 体育迷们 |
[25:19] | This is Brian Zvonecek, | 这里是布莱恩·兹沃内切克 |
[25:21] | coming to you live from the Annual Battle of the Badges. | 为您现场报道年度奖章争夺战 |
[25:25] | – Firefighters versus the police. – What’s that? | -消防员对阵警察 -都什么玩意儿 |
[25:27] | I hope you all are ready for this. | 希望你们已做好准备 |
[25:29] | That’s Otis. | 是奥蒂斯 |
[25:30] | Boden looks like a heat-seeking missile as he climbs in the ring | 博登像热跟踪导弹一样上场了 |
[25:33] | to take on Captain Olmstead from the C.P.D. | 准备击落芝加哥警局的欧姆斯泰德队长 |
[25:36] | Olmstead, of course, | 当然 欧姆斯泰德 |
[25:37] | looks like the quivering cop slob that he is. | 一如既往地像个邋遢警察 |
[25:40] | Chief Boden first won back in 1992, | 博登长官首次获胜是在1992年 |
[25:43] | when he was part of the esteemed truck 81, | 那时他还在受人尊敬的81号云梯车上 |
[25:45] | the greatest truck in all of Chicago. | 芝加哥最伟大的云梯车之一 |
[25:48] | Mouch. | 穆奇 |
[25:51] | I can’t keep making excuses for ya. | 我不能再替你打掩护了 |
[25:53] | There goes the bell, and here we go. | 铃声响起 比赛开始 |
[25:56] | Takes two quick jabs to the nose. | 两记快拳直冲鼻梁 |
[25:58] | Oh, he falls back into the ropes. | 把他击倒在围绳上 |
[26:00] | One, two, three to the chin. | 对着下巴就是三连击 |
[26:02] | Boden’s in trouble already, folks. | 伙计们 博登有大麻烦啦 |
[26:05] | Wait. Here it comes. | 等等 来了 |
[26:07] | Three straight lefts… | 三记直拳留下了… |
[26:10] | Accident. Building fire. | 事故 建筑着火 |
[26:11] | 241 Franklin Street. | 富兰克林大街241号 |
[26:13] | Ambulance 61, engine 51. | 61号救护车 51号水罐车 |
[26:16] | That’s just down the block. | 就在街角 |
[26:17] | 81 responding. We’re rolling. | 81号车收到 马上就位 |
[26:19] | Copy that, 81. | 收到 81号 |
[26:25] | Engine 51 responding. | 51号水罐车收到 |
[26:27] | Ambulance 61 en route to scene. | 61号救护车正在去往现场 |
[26:37] | Squad three responding to Franklin Street building fire. | 第三分队应对富兰克林大街建筑物火灾 |
[26:51] | Wow, this is bad, bad, bad. | 这真不是一般的糟 |
[27:00] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 |
[27:03] | Otis, get to the elevator | 奥蒂斯 你去查看电梯 |
[27:04] | and tell us what we’re looking at. | 告诉我们是否有人困在里面 |
[27:06] | Mills, help Cruz vent the roof. | 米尔斯 帮克鲁兹在房顶钻排烟口 |
[27:10] | Herrmann, you and me to the top floor and work our way down. | 赫尔曼 你和我去顶楼逐层搜寻 |
[27:13] | Let’s move. | 出发吧 |
[27:27] | Keep moving. | 向前走 |
[27:30] | Two coming out. | 两人逃出 |
[27:31] | Let’s go, Herrmann. Second floor, clear the doors. | 我们走 赫尔曼 去二楼清空楼层 |
[27:55] | Fire department! Anyone here? | 消防队 有人吗 |
[28:01] | Hey. Slow breaths. | 慢点呼吸 |
[28:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:13] | Elevator one is clear! | 一号电梯没人 |
[28:15] | Something’s keeping it open. | 电梯门被卡住了 |
[28:17] | We got an open door on five! | 五楼的电梯门是开的 |
[28:19] | Let’s clear it! | 我们去检查 |
[28:21] | Otis and Vargas heading up to five. | 奥蒂斯和瓦格斯正在去五楼 |
[28:23] | Elevator obstruction. | 电梯卡住了 |
[28:25] | Gimme a diagonal stripe right here. | 在这儿斜锯下去 |
[28:32] | Fire department! Anyone here? | 消防队 有人吗 |
[28:34] | Call out! | 大声喊出来 |
[28:38] | Help us! | 救救我们 |
[28:41] | We’re under here! | 我们在床底 |
[28:46] | It’s gonna be all right. We’ll get you out. | 会没事的 我们会救你们出去 |
[28:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:50] | Watch your head, sweetie. | 亲爱的 小心别撞到头 |
[28:52] | I gotcha. | 我抱住你了 |
[28:56] | Woman down! | 一位女士昏倒了 |
[29:01] | Think you can walk? | 你能走路吗 |
[29:03] | Go to the nice guy. Go to Mouch. | 去找那个面善的人 他叫穆奇 |
[29:05] | – There you go. – He’s all right. | -给你 -他很好 |
[29:07] | Truck 81, we need two more alarms. | 这是81号水罐车 还需要两盏警铃 |
[29:09] | We’re going back in. | 我们返回楼内了 |
[29:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:16] | Hey! Use your axe! | 用你的斧头 |
[29:21] | I’ll take her. | 我来扛她出去 |
[29:31] | It’s ready to vent! Back up! | 可以进行排烟了 后退 |
[29:41] | Roof is open. | 房顶已被砸开 |
[29:47] | It’s too hot! We gotta go now! | 里面太热了 我们必须离开 |
[29:49] | Everybody out, out! Let ’em get hoses on it! | 所有人都撤退 撤退 用水把它浇灭 |
[29:58] | Rescue squad is two minutes out. | 救援队还有两分钟就到 |
[30:00] | Ambo team, what do you have? | 安博分队 你们怎么样 |
[30:02] | Cruz and Mills are headed down from the roof. | 克鲁兹和米尔斯正在从房顶下来 |
[30:04] | Otis, Vargas, Casey, and Herrmann | 奥蒂斯 瓦格斯 凯西和赫尔曼 |
[30:06] | are clear on floor four and headed down. | 清理完四楼也准备下来了 |
[30:09] | No, no, no, they gotta go up. | 不不不 他们得往上走 |
[30:11] | Smoke’s gone black. | 烟变黑了 |
[30:13] | Casey, up. | 凯西 往上走 |
[30:15] | Go up to the roof. | 到屋顶上去 |
[30:16] | Casey, do you copy? | 凯西 听到了吗 |
[30:18] | Up, up, we can’t go down. | 往上 往上 我们不能下去 |
[30:20] | Move. | 快走 |
[30:21] | Go, move, go. | 走 快走 |
[30:32] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[30:34] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[30:49] | Rescue squad on scene. | 救援队抵达现场 |
[30:55] | We have at least two not moving in the basement, | 我们至少有两个人被困在地下室 |
[30:57] | Casey and Herrmann. | 凯西和赫尔曼 |
[30:59] | We’ll get ’em. | 我们会把他们救出来 |
[31:00] | Squad three, moving in. | 第三分队 进去 |
[31:02] | Hold engines until men are clear. | 等所有人都出来再放水 |
[31:18] | Up here! | 在上面 |
[31:19] | Up here! | 在上面 |
[31:21] | Go up! | 往上走 |
[31:24] | This is Severide, | 我是西弗莱德 |
[31:25] | I need a ladder on the west side window, fifth floor. | 请派一架消防梯到五楼的西侧窗户 |
[31:29] | I see Casey and Herrmann. | 我看到凯西和赫尔曼了 |
[31:31] | Give me ropes. I’m going down. | 把绳子给我 我要下去 |
[31:36] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go. | 加把劲 快点 快点 |
[31:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:46] | Down, down. | 放 放 |
[31:47] | Lower. | 再低点 |
[31:50] | Okay, I’m down. Offline. | 好 我落地了 解开绳索 |
[31:54] | Come on, get up. | 加油 站起来 |
[31:55] | You don’t wanna miss the mayor’s visit. | 你可不能错过市长来访 |
[31:58] | You’re cooking down here. | 还闷头在这儿做饭呢 |
[32:00] | Hey! You all right? | 清醒点 你还好吧 |
[32:03] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[32:04] | Herrmann! | 赫尔曼 |
[32:07] | Turn him. | 把他翻过来 |
[32:10] | Hey, his air! | 他没氧气了 |
[32:18] | – Take a breath, Herrmann. – Breathe, Buddy. | -呼吸 赫尔曼 -呼吸 伙计 |
[32:19] | Hey, get me another line down here! | 再放根绳子下来 |
[32:27] | Guys, need a lift? | 兄弟们 要搭顺风车吗 |
[32:32] | That’s the last resident. Building’s clear. | 这是最后一位住户 楼里清空了 |
[32:34] | Got her. | 抱住了 |
[32:35] | Thanks, Buddy. | 谢啦 伙计 |
[32:41] | Get him up! | 拉他上去 |
[32:46] | Watch his head! | 别撞到他的头 |
[32:49] | Let’s get him up. Let’s go. | 把他抬上去 动作快 |
[33:45] | I got you, lieutenant. | 抓住你了 副队长 |
[33:49] | Come on. | 使劲 |
[33:55] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:12] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[34:17] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[34:19] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[34:20] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[34:22] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[34:23] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[34:26] | That’s right, Herrmann, you’re fine, okay? | 没错 赫尔曼 你没事 |
[34:29] | Tension pneumothorax. | 是高压性气胸 |
[34:36] | Don’t think. Just do it. | 别多想 该怎么做就怎么做 |
[34:44] | All right, stay with me, Christopher. | 好的 保持清醒 克里斯托弗 |
[34:48] | Stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[34:49] | He’s probably got other internal damage. | 他可能还有其他内伤 |
[34:50] | Help me get him inside. | 帮我抬他进去 |
[35:05] | Clear! Squad Three, | 撤离完毕 第三分队 |
[35:06] | truck 81 are clear. | 81号车全员撤离 |
[35:08] | – Roger that. – Open up the hoses. | -收到 -打开水管 |
[35:17] | How’s Herrmann? | 赫尔曼怎么样 |
[35:18] | On his way to Lakeshore. | 正送去湖滨医院 |
[35:32] | I need another leader line! | 再来一根水管 |
[35:41] | Nice work, candidate! | 干得不错 后备队员 |
[35:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:46] | Now start packing up our gear. | 现在把装备收拾一下 |
[35:50] | Looks like we’re gonna meet the mayor after all. | 看来我们还是能见到市长 |
[36:26] | Do you think there’s gonna be a hearing? | 你觉得会举办听证会吗 |
[36:29] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[36:33] | Union? | 工会吗 |
[36:36] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 是啊 |
[36:38] | Uh, they’re starting a file on me. | 他们要立案了 |
[36:41] | I’m going to the hospital to check in on Herrmann, | 我准备去医院看看赫尔曼 |
[36:42] | if you want to come. | 你想一起去吗 |
[36:46] | What do you know? | 你知道什么消息了 |
[36:49] | I know we can’t lose another one. | 我们不能再失去一个同伴了 |
[37:08] | Furlough requests. | 休假申请 |
[37:12] | Hell of a first day, Mills. | 惊心动魄的第一天啊 米尔斯 |
[37:15] | You handled yourself. | 你表现得不错 |
[37:18] | Rest of the truck will remember that. | 队友们会记住的 |
[37:21] | Thank you, chief. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[37:27] | Chief, one other thing. | 队长 还有件事 |
[37:28] | I was talking about the rescue squad, | 之前我说起救援队 |
[37:30] | and lieutenant Casey told me not to be a crow. | 副队长凯西要我别当乌鸦 |
[37:33] | You know what that means? | 你知道这什么意思吗 |
[37:37] | Oh, did he? | 他这么说吗 |
[37:39] | Crow wanted to become a peacock, | 有只乌鸦想成为孔雀 |
[37:42] | so he put on colored feathers | 于是就披上鲜艳的羽毛 |
[37:43] | and went over to the peacock yard, but the peacocks, | 来到孔雀的地盘 可孔雀 |
[37:48] | they plucked them all away. | 拔光了他身上所有的毛 |
[37:50] | So the crow, | 最后这只乌鸦 |
[37:51] | he tried to get back with the crows. | 想回到自己同类当中 |
[37:55] | They wanted nothing to do with him. | 其他的乌鸦却不再接受他 |
[38:00] | My mom used to tell me to keep my mouth shut and just watch. | 我妈妈曾告诉我多观察 少说话 |
[38:05] | I’m glad I have you here to watch, chief. | 很高兴这里有你做我的榜样 队长 |
[38:56] | Any update? | 有什么进展吗 |
[38:57] | He’s in surgery, trying to find the bleed. | 手术中 医生正在找出血点 |
[38:59] | They don’t know. | 目前还没找到 |
[39:02] | I got her into four. | 我安排她去四号病房 |
[39:03] | She’s 190 over 80, so let’s keep a watch on her. | 血压190/80 我们继续观察 |
[39:05] | All right. | 去吧 |
[39:09] | – Hey, doc. – Yes? | -你好 医生 -什么事 |
[39:12] | Um, Dawson, | 道森 |
[39:13] | what was the name of that little girl from the bridge? | 桥上救出来的那小女孩叫什么名字 |
[39:16] | Casey, don’t. | 凯西 别插手 |
[39:20] | Madeline. That was her name. | 玛德琳 她的名字 |
[39:23] | A little girl named Madeline, | 有个叫玛德琳的小女孩 |
[39:24] | pin-in from the Columbus drive bridge. | 从哥伦布路大桥上送过来的 |
[39:25] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[39:32] | Madeline Pokress. | 玛德琳·博瑞斯 |
[39:34] | Vitals are stable. Released by the end of the week. | 生命体征稳定 这周末就能出院 |
[39:37] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -多谢 -没事 |
[39:43] | – Anything change? – He’s still in surgery. | -有新消息吗 -还在动手术 |
[39:46] | Called his family, they’re on their way from Wheaton. | 联系他家人了 正从惠顿赶过来 |
[39:48] | Come get me if there’s an update. | 有任何消息记得通知我 |
[40:15] | What are you doing? | 怎么打过来了 |
[40:19] | Just… | 就是… |
[40:21] | wanted to hear your voice. | 想听听你的声音 |
[40:25] | How was your shift? | 今天工作怎样 |
[40:27] | It was fine. Typical. | 挺好的 一切正常 |
[40:31] | What is it, Matt? | 出什么事了 马特 |
[40:36] | Do you think maybe you could find a reason to come over tonight? | 今晚你能抽空过来一趟吗 |