英文名称:Chef
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:07] | You walk here? | 你是走过来的 |
[01:10] | Alright, good. Turn around. | 好了 转过来 |
[01:15] | Legs out. | 腿朝里面 |
[01:18] | The bag. | 袋子拿掉 |
[01:35] | Gotta still hit the farmers’ market. | 还得再去趟农贸市场 |
[01:37] | -What time is it? -10:00-ish. | -几点了 -差不多10点 |
[01:38] | It’s 10:00? | 10点了 |
[01:39] | I gotta pick up the kid. Where’s Tony? | 我得去接孩子 托尼在哪 |
[01:42] | Tony and I were out late last night. | 托尼和我昨天玩到半夜才回家 |
[01:43] | But don’t worry, he’s gonna be here. | 不过别担心 他会过来的 |
[01:45] | -You got this? -Yes. | -交给你了 -行 |
[01:46] | He’s not gonna flake. Neither am I. | 他不会偷懒的 我也是 |
[01:53] | -Yes, Chef. -Wake up. | -是 厨师长 -醒醒 |
[01:55] | We got a critic coming today. | 今天有个美食评论家要来 |
[01:56] | Why you think I slept here for, bro? | 不然你以为我睡在这儿干嘛 |
[01:58] | Let’s get going on the soup. We’re behind on the egg prep. | 快点上锅炖汤 鸡蛋也早该准备好了 |
[02:00] | And get the mise on the steak. You still shitfaced? | 别忘了处理牛排 你还醉着不 |
[02:02] | -No, I’m good. I’m good, Chef. -Alright. | -我很好 我很好 厨师长 -行吧 |
[02:04] | Help Martin with the pig. We got the pig. | 去帮马汀处理一下 那头猪到了 |
[02:06] | Lechon! | 烤乳猪 |
[02:13] | Hey, pal. | 伙计 |
[02:17] | Buckle up, buddy. Sorry I’m late. | 系好安全带 抱歉我迟到了 |
[02:19] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯啦 |
[02:21] | Listen, pal, I don’t think we have time to catch a movie today. | 听着 伙计 我想我们今天看不成电影了 |
[02:23] | Is it ’cause you’re getting reviewed? | 是因为你要准备接受评论吗 |
[02:25] | -Yeah, how’d you know about that? -Mom told me. | -没错 你怎么知道的 -妈妈告诉我的 |
[02:28] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说的 |
[02:29] | She said you might be a little worried. | 她说你可能会有点担心 |
[02:32] | -She said I was worried? -Yeah. | -她说我会担心 -嗯 |
[02:33] | Well, Mom doesn’t know me that well, OK? | 看来妈妈也不怎么了解我啊 对不 |
[02:36] | -She’s pretty spot-on about you. -Oh, yeah? | -她看你看得可准了 -真的 |
[02:38] | You know what Mommy thinks I should be doing? | 你知道妈妈觉得我该做什么吗 |
[02:40] | -What? -That I should get a food truck. | -做什么 -开个流动餐车 |
[02:42] | -I like food trucks. -Yeah, I like food trucks. | -我喜欢流动餐车 -我也喜欢 |
[02:44] | Who doesn’t like food trucks? | 谁不喜欢呢 |
[02:45] | Can you picture me driving a food truck? I’m a chef. | 可你能想象我开餐车的样子吗 我是个厨师长 |
[02:47] | -I work in a restaurant. -OK. | -我在餐厅里工作 -好吧 |
[02:49] | Listen, I gotta go to the farmers’ market, pick up some ingredients. | 听着 我得去一趟农贸市场买些材料 |
[02:52] | OK. Can I come? | 好吧 我能一起去吗 |
[02:55] | I thought I’d drop you off at the restaurant. | 我本打算让你在餐厅下车的 |
[02:56] | -Molly’s there. -No, I wanna go with you. | -茉莉在那儿 -不要 我想跟你一起去 |
[02:58] | -You’re not gonna ask me for everything you see? -No. | -你不会看到什么都来问我吧 -不会 |
[03:00] | It’s not about you eating, it’s about me buying groceries. | 我不是带你去买吃的 我是去买原料 |
[03:02] | -I know. -OK. Good. | -我知道啦 -行 好吧 |
[03:03] | -You got the purple and white? -Just orange. | -你有紫萝卜和白萝卜吗 -只有胡萝卜 |
[03:05] | Just orange? Alright, give me six bunches of those. | 只有胡萝卜 好吧 给我拿六捆 |
[03:07] | -Or eight of the small. -Dad. | -或者八捆小的 -老爸 |
[03:08] | Hang on a second, buddy. | 等会儿 小子 还有这些小萝卜 |
[03:10] | And on the radishes here, I use the tops, OK? | 我只要顶上的叶子 好吗 |
[03:11] | -I need consistent tops. -Dad. | -只要顶上连着的叶子 -老爸 |
[03:13] | Is that what’s happening? Six of these. Let’s see what we got. | 被我说中了吧 这些要六个 再看看还有啥 |
[03:15] | -Dad. -What do you want, Percy? | -老爸 -你到底想干嘛 波西 |
[03:17] | -Can I please have kettle corn? -Daddy’s working, OK? | -我能买些爆米花吗 -老爸在工作呢 好吗 |
[03:19] | No, you’re not gonna get kettle… | 不行 你不能买爆米 |
[03:20] | -Why don’t you get a piece of fruit? -I don’t want fruit. | -要不来个水果 -我不爱吃水果 |
[03:23] | How can you even ask for kettle corn? You know what it is? | 你怎么会想吃爆米花 你知道爆米花是什么吗 |
[03:25] | -No. -It’s carbs covered with sugar, OK? | -不知道 -那就是些碳水化合物裹一层糖 |
[03:28] | Look at this piece of fruit. | 瞧瞧这个水果 |
[03:29] | Huh? It’s beautiful. | 多漂亮啊 |
[03:31] | How could you even want kettle corn | 你面对着这么赞的水果 |
[03:33] | with gorgeous fruit like this in front of you? | 怎么还会想吃爆米花 |
[03:34] | Why don’t you have a piece of fruit? | 你就吃个水果行不行 |
[03:36] | So apparently they’re sending a big reviewer | 显然他们派来的这个评论家 |
[03:39] | who’s also some huge food blogger. | 还是个著名的美食博主 |
[03:41] | -You know what a food blogger is? -Yeah. | -你知道美食博主是什么吗 -知道 |
[03:43] | A guy who writes about food on the internet. | 就是在网上评论各种食物的人 |
[03:45] | I know what a food blogger is. | 我知道美食博主是什么 |
[03:47] | Well, this guy’s a big one, and a lot of these big guys, | 这人很有名 好多那些有名的人 |
[03:50] | they don’t like me. | 都不喜欢我 |
[03:52] | They got it in for me because I got good write-ups when I started out. | 他们针对我 因为我刚起步时风评很好 |
[03:55] | -They’re haters. -Exactly. | -他们对你怀恨在心 -没错 |
[03:58] | We didn’t have that word when I was growing up. | 我年轻那会儿还没有这个词呢 |
[04:00] | There was no word for hater. | 没有”怀恨在心”这个词 |
[04:01] | The most you would say is that somebody was, like, jealous, | 你顶多会说某些人 嫉妒你 |
[04:03] | which didn’t really capture it. | 但这词也不准确 |
[04:05] | The sausage guy’s here. You ever try andouille sausage? | 那个卖香肠的来了 你尝过辣熏肠吗 |
[04:07] | -No. -It’s spicy. | -没 -它是辣的 |
[04:09] | -You like spicy? -No. | -你爱吃辣吗 -不 |
[04:10] | It’s not so spicy. Come on. | 也没那么辣 过来 |
[04:13] | That’s from New Orleans. You ever heard of New Orleans? | 这东西来自新奥尔良 你知道新奥尔良吗 |
[04:15] | -Yeah. -Yeah? | -知道 -真的 |
[04:17] | It’s part of the United States. | 它是美国的一部分 |
[04:18] | It’s part of the Louisiana Purchase from Napoleon. | 是与拿破仑签署的路易斯安那购买条约的一部分 |
[04:21] | Yeah. Um, that was… | 没错 那是 |
[04:22] | I mean, like, now. That was a long time ago. | 我指的是 现在 那是好久以前的事了 |
[04:25] | -1803. -Whatever. | -1803年 -管它咧 |
[04:28] | Talking about the food, the culture, you know? | 我说的是食物 文化 对吧 |
[04:31] | Like this andouille sausage. | 就像这个辣熏肠 |
[04:33] | Beignets. You ever hear of that? | 还有贝奈特饼 你听说过不 |
[04:35] | We can get it here. | 我们在这儿就能买到 |
[04:36] | Not the same. | 这不一样 |
[04:37] | When you have it here, it’s good because it reminds you of, | 当你在这里品尝时 这种美味会让你想起 |
[04:40] | like, a whole world of memories that you have of being there. | 在那里曾经有过的完整记忆 |
[04:43] | ‘Cause it’s like…I’m telling you, it’s like a whole different world. | 这就像 我跟你说 这就像一个截然不同的世界 |
[04:45] | -We should go there sometime. -Definitely. | -我们什么时候去一次吧 -必须的 |
[04:48] | -For real? -Yeah. | -真的 -嗯 |
[04:49] | I mean, not now. | 不是现在 |
[04:51] | -But, like… -When? | -不过 -什么时候 |
[04:53] | I don’t know. I got… Everything’s very full for me. | 我不知道 我有 我的日程满当当的 |
[04:56] | -I got this reviewer coming. -After the review? | -还有评论家要来 -等评论完了以后 |
[04:58] | Yeah, after review. That’d be good. | 好啊 等评论完以后 没问题 |
[05:01] | I’m off school next month. | 下个月学校就放假了 |
[05:02] | Next month? Yeah. We could go next month. | 下个月 行啊 我们可以下个月去 |
[05:04] | -Awesome. -Or whatever. Or, like, if you’re… | -太棒了 -或者随便什么时候 如果你 |
[05:06] | If it doesn’t… I’ll ask Mom. | 如果不 我问问你妈 |
[05:07] | If it doesn’t work out next month, we’ll go later. | 如果下个月不行 我们就迟些再去 |
[05:09] | -But we’ll definitely check it out. -I already did. She’s cool with it. | -不过我们肯定会去的 -我已经问了 她说没问题 |
[05:14] | You asked her already? | 你已经问过她了 |
[05:16] | Where’d you get a phone? How come you have a phone already? | 你哪来的手机 你怎么会有手机的 |
[05:19] | Everybody your age have phones? | 你这年纪的人都有手机了 |
[05:20] | Yo, Popeye, get the sauce on there, OK? | 大眼睛 给那儿浇上酱汁 |
[05:22] | Whose bacon is this, huh? I gotta watch this too? | 这是谁的培根 这也要我看着吗 |
[05:25] | When I find out who it is, grab your ankles, ’cause here comes papi chulo. | 等我弄明白是谁的 你就等着被火辣帅哥爆菊吧 |
[05:28] | Where we at? Talk to me, people. How we doing? | 准备到哪儿了 告诉我 伙计们 现在怎么样了 |
[05:30] | The stock’s simmering, the pig’s broken down, bacon are fine. | 汤正在炖 猪肉切好了 培根没问题 |
[05:32] | The stock is simmering. That means reducing. | 汤正在炖 已经在浓缩了 |
[05:34] | Good. Guys, big night tonight. | 好的 大伙儿 今晚是个大日子 |
[05:36] | You all know what’s happening? | 你们都知道谁要来吧 |
[05:37] | Yeah? OK, let me know as soon as he’s here. | 好的 他一来就通知我 |
[05:39] | I want people having fun at all the tables around. | 我希望每一桌的客人都吃得开心 |
[05:41] | Call your pretty friends, bring ’em in. | 给你们的漂亮朋友打电话 让他们过来 |
[05:43] | Tell ’em the tickets are on me. | 告诉他们我买单 |
[05:44] | The stemware looks crooked. Let’s get out there. | 高脚杯都乱七八糟了 大伙儿都出去 |
[05:46] | Don’t make me get the fucking ruler out. Thank you. | 别逼我拿出尺子来打人 谢谢 |
[05:48] | -Oh, Chef. -I got the good shit. | -厨师长 -我买的都是好东西 |
[05:49] | -You see this, Martin? -Look at that. That’s a specimen. | -看到了么 马汀 -瞧瞧这个 简直是优质典范 |
[05:51] | -Baby carrots. -I got you curry paste with… | -迷你胡萝卜 -我给你买了咖喱面团和 |
[05:53] | -Copy that. Copy that. -Carl. | -知道了 知道了 -凯尔 |
[05:55] | Not right now, please. | 现在没空 拜托 |
[05:56] | Where the fuck did you get these juicy-ass tomatoes? | 这么多汁的西红柿你哪里买来的 |
[05:58] | -Riva’s here. -OK, you got it? Let’s get… | -里瓦来了 -明白了 那就 |
[06:01] | What the hell’s Riva doing here? | 里瓦他妈的来干嘛 |
[06:03] | I don’t know. He was on his way back here. | 我不知道 他正往后厨走过来 |
[06:05] | I got him espresso, bought you maybe five minutes of time. | 我给他泡了意式咖啡 帮你争取了五分钟 |
[06:07] | You should meet him out on the floor. | 你应该去外面大厅见他 |
[06:08] | Stall him for five minutes. Let me get the staff going. Please. | 拖住他五分钟 让我对厨师们交代清楚 拜托了 |
[06:11] | OK. Fine. Expect him to come back here. | 行 不过提防着他会来后边 |
[06:13] | Yeah, thank you. | 好的 谢谢了 |
[06:15] | How you gonna keep that psychopath from coming back here? | 你要怎么拦着那疯子不来后面呀 |
[06:17] | -You gotta have a plan. -You want me to pickle these? | -你得想个计划 -你要我腌了这些吗 |
[06:19] | Yeah, pickle these. I want you to pickle… | 腌了这些 我要你把这些都 |
[06:20] | -Is Carl in there? -Yeah. | -凯尔在里面吗 -在 |
[06:22] | Hey, Carl! | 凯尔 |
[06:24] | Carl. | 凯尔 |
[06:26] | Are you, uh… are you planning on altering the menu? | 你 你是准备要更换菜单吗 |
[06:30] | Yeah, I can’t do this right now. Please, just… | 是的 我现在没法跟你说 拜托 就 |
[06:32] | -You know a lot is on the line today. -I know. | -今天许多事都事关重大 -我知道 |
[06:34] | That’s why the menu has to be perfect. | 所以菜单才必须修改完美 |
[06:36] | -But I can help you plan it. -I can’t do this right now. | -可我能帮你安排 -我现在没空和你说 |
[06:38] | Give me five minutes with my staff, I’ll walk you through the menu. | 就给我五分钟交代员工 然后我就和你过一遍菜单 |
[06:41] | I’ve done this before. I can help guide you. | 我以前也做过 我可以指导你 |
[06:42] | I don’t need guidance right now. I need space. | 我现在不需要指导 我需要空间 |
[06:46] | OK? | 好吗 |
[06:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:51] | Could we have a little privacy, uh, guys? | 伙计们 能让我们单独待着吗 |
[06:56] | I ask you to leave, you gotta look at Carl? | 我让你离开 你居然去看凯尔 |
[06:59] | OK, everybody, tomen cinco. Take five. | 好了各位 休息五分钟 |
[07:04] | -You good? -I got it. Go, go, go. | -你没问题吧 -我没事 走 走 走 |
[07:06] | Grab a coffee. | 喝杯咖啡 |
[07:09] | -Let’s get something straight. -Yeah. | -我们先说明白了 -行啊 |
[07:11] | You don’t fucking talk to my staff like that. I talk to my staff. | 你该死的别这么对我员工说话 我员工听我命令 |
[07:13] | That side of the pass is you, this side is me. | 桌子那边是你的地盘 桌子这边是我的 |
[07:16] | That was the arrangement when you hired me. | 你雇我的时候就是这么安排的 |
[07:17] | OK, now will you listen to me for a minute? | 好 现在能听我说话吗 |
[07:19] | Carl, I get ideas. Sometimes my ideas work. | 凯尔 我也有想法 有时候我的想法也很有用 |
[07:22] | I really don’t care what magazine said that you’re the next big thing. | 我不管杂志说什么你是厨师界的新星 |
[07:26] | The fact is, you work for me, in my restaurant, right? | 事实是 你在我的餐厅 为我工作 好吗 |
[07:29] | I’ve had chefs before you in this kitchen. | 在你之前我也聘请过厨师长 |
[07:31] | I’ll have chefs after you. OK? | 在你之后我也能聘到厨师长 明白吗 |
[07:33] | Alright, good talk. | 行 说得很棒 |
[07:33] | -Let me get back to work. -You know who’s coming tonight. | -让我继续工作吧 -你知道今晚谁会来 |
[07:36] | We’re being reviewed by the most important critic in the city. | 我们会接受全市最著名的食评家的点评 |
[07:38] | Yes. I’m aware. | 是的 我知道 |
[07:39] | His online blog was sold to AOL… | 他的网上博客在美国在线上卖了 |
[07:42] | -For $10 million. -That’s right. | -一千万美元 -没错 |
[07:43] | -You knew that? -Yes, I know. | -你都知道 -是的 我知道 |
[07:45] | -OK. -He’s a big deal. | -好吧 -他是个重要人物 |
[07:46] | -That’s why I wanna cook a good menu. -You wanna cook a good menu? | -所以我才想准备一份好菜单 -你想准备一份好菜单 |
[07:49] | -I wanna cook him some good food. -Yeah. Well, then… | -我想为他做些美食 -好的 那么 |
[07:52] | And our place is in a fucking creative rut. | 而这家饭店正陷在创造力之辙里 |
[07:54] | -In a rut? -In a creative rut. | -车辙里 -创造力之辙 |
[07:56] | You do know we’re doing better than any place in the neighbourhood? | 你知道我们开得比周围的餐厅都好吧 |
[07:58] | I’m not talking about how much money we’re making, | 我说的不是赚多少钱 |
[08:00] | I’m talking about creatively… the food that we’re serving. | 我说的是创造力 是我们提供的食物 |
[08:02] | We’ve served the same food for five years. | 过去五年里我们的菜单一成不变 |
[08:04] | Remember what happened when you put guts on the menu? | 还记得你大胆创新时发生了什么吗 |
[08:06] | Are you talking about my sweetbreads? Is that what you mean? | 你是在说我的内脏大餐吗 你是这个意思吗 |
[08:08] | Yeah. When you put that artsy shit on the menu, | 没错 当你把那艺术品一样的鬼东西放进菜单时 |
[08:10] | people don’t like it. | 人们不喜欢 |
[08:11] | Not one person ordered your sweetbreads. | 没人点你的内脏大餐 |
[08:14] | Please listen to me. | 听我说 |
[08:15] | I sank a fortune into the remodel to get you the French cooking top, | 我投资了一大笔钱给你改造了法式灶台 |
[08:19] | whatever it is, that tabletop. | 管它是什么 就那灶台 |
[08:20] | -French cooking suite. -Right. | -法式烹饪套台 -没错 |
[08:22] | Not every chef gets that. You know why you get it? | 不是每个主厨都有那东西的 知道为什么你有吗 |
[08:24] | -I appreciate it. -Do you know why? | -我很感激 -你知道为什么吗 |
[08:25] | Because you deserve it. | 因为你值得 |
[08:27] | See, you don’t know that. But I know it. | 瞧 你不知道 但我知道 |
[08:29] | You deserve it. | 你值得投资 |
[08:30] | So be smart just for tonight. | 所以今晚放聪明些 |
[08:32] | Look, if you bought Stones tickets | 听着 要是你买了滚石的票 |
[08:34] | and Jagger didn’t play ‘Satisfaction’, how would you feel? | 结果迈克尔·贾格尔竟然不唱”满足” 你什么感觉 |
[08:38] | Would you be happy? | 你会高兴吗 |
[08:40] | -No. -No! | -不会 -对 不会 |
[08:41] | You’d burn the place to the fucking ground. | 你他妈会想一把火烧了那地方 |
[08:46] | Your menu works. | 你的菜单没问题 |
[08:48] | People love it. | 大家喜欢它 |
[08:50] | Carl, do what you want tonight. OK? You’re the chef. | 凯尔 做你想做的 好吗 你是厨师长 |
[08:54] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[08:55] | I think you should play your hits. | 你就该上你的成名菜 |
[09:03] | Alright, let’s go. Pre-shift, guys. | 好了 开动 上班了伙计们 |
[09:05] | Big night tonight. | 今晚很重要 |
[09:06] | Here’s what we’re doing. | 这是我们要做的 |
[09:08] | We’re gonna go with the favourites. | 我们将采用最受欢迎的菜式 |
[09:11] | Starting with the caviar egg… | 顺序是鱼子酱酿鸡蛋 |
[09:14] | scallop, French onion soup… | 扇贝 法式洋葱汤 |
[09:17] | frisée salad… | 凉拌苦菊 |
[09:20] | lobster risotto… | 龙虾烩饭 |
[09:22] | filet. | 菲力牛扒 |
[09:24] | And we’re gonna finish strong with a crowd pleaser, | 最后用人人喜欢的甜品隆重收场 |
[09:26] | chocolate lava cake. | 巧克力熔岩蛋糕 |
[09:28] | Talk to Molly about wine pairings. | 让茉莉准备配餐葡萄酒 |
[09:31] | Let me know when he gets here. And let’s have fun. | 他来的时候告诉我 放松点儿 |
[09:33] | Put your heart in it, people, big night. Let’s have some fun. | 用心去做 伙计们 今晚大日子 好好玩儿 |
[09:35] | Good, good. | 来吧 来吧 |
[09:47] | I’m so tired of being alone | 我厌倦了孤独 |
[09:49] | I’m so tired of on-my-own | 厌倦了独自一人 |
[09:52] | Won’t you help me, girl, just as soon as you can? | 能不能帮帮我 姑娘 用你最快的脚步 |
[09:59] | People say that I’ve found a way | 人们说我找到了 |
[10:04] | To make you say that you love me | 让你说爱我的方法 |
[10:10] | Hey, baby, you didn’t go for that | 宝贝 你无须刻意努力 |
[10:13] | It’s a natural fact | 这只是自然之律 |
[10:16] | That I wanna come back | 我想要回到这里 |
[10:18] | Show me where it’s at | 告诉我你在哪里 |
[10:21] | Baby, yeah | 宝贝呀 |
[10:23] | I’m so tired of being alone I’m so tired… | 我厌倦了孤独 厌倦了 |
[10:26] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[10:28] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[10:30] | Dad! Come on. Let’s go. | 老爸 快点 我们走了 |
[10:40] | Look! It’s up, it’s up. It’s up, it’s up. The review’s up. | 瞧 来了 来了 来了 来了 评论来了 |
[10:43] | To the review. Here we go. | 敬评论 干了 |
[10:44] | -To you, baby, to you. -Here we go. | -敬你 宝贝 敬你 -干了 |
[10:46] | -My culinary hero. -To the team. | -我的厨房英雄 -敬我们团队 |
[10:50] | “Gauloises -eager to please.” | 加卢斯 食客口腹的迎合之道 |
[10:54] | “10 years ago, I had the good fortune to dine | 10年前 我有幸品尝了卡斯帕厨师长 |
[10:56] | at Chef Casper’s revelatory Miami bistro, Marrow.” | 在迈阿密的创意小餐馆 髓骨的菜品 |
[10:59] | -Miami in the house! -Marrow, baby! | -迈阿密万岁 -髓骨耶 宝贝儿 |
[11:00] | That’s your house! | 那是你的餐馆 |
[11:02] | “The sheer audacity of this fresh, brave voice of the culinary scene | 这种大胆创意的新鲜烹饪态度 |
[11:06] | reminded me why I write about food as a vocation.” | 让我想到了自己视食评为使命的原因 |
[11:10] | That’s a lot of pressure. | 都让我有压力了 |
[11:11] | “It is nearly impossible to separate my glowing regard for Chef Casper | 当我在布伦特伍德新改建完的餐馆 加卢斯入座时 |
[11:15] | and how much he inspired me from my expectations as I sat down to dine | 我几乎无法将自己对餐馆的期待 |
[11:19] | at the recently remodelled Brentwood Gallic staple, Gauloises.” | 和对卡斯帕厨师长启发我的深深敬意分开 |
[11:22] | -Yeah, this is good! -“Oh, how times have changed. | -太好了 -真是今非昔比了 |
[11:26] | Over the last decade, Carl Casper has somehow managed to transform himself | 过去的十年间 凯尔·卡斯帕不知怎的让自己 |
[11:31] | from the edgiest chef in Miami | 从一名易怒的迈阿密厨师 |
[11:33] | to the needy aunt that gives you $5 every time you see her | 变成了每次你去看她时 都给你五美元的阿姨 |
[11:37] | in hopes that you will like her, | 渴望你能喜欢她 |
[11:39] | but instead causes you to shrink from her cloying embrace | 却让你缩着身子想躲开那甜腻的怀抱 |
[11:41] | which threatens to smother you in her saggy, moist cleavage. | 以免被她潮湿而下垂的胸脯闷死 |
[11:46] | The signature app, | 招牌前菜 |
[11:48] | intended to impress the country club brunch crowd, | 是本该在乡村俱乐部享用早午餐时吃的 |
[11:51] | is the caviar egg. | 鱼子酱酿鸡蛋 |
[11:54] | A shirred egg topped with a dollop of caviar | 焙烤过的鸡蛋配上一团鱼子酱 |
[11:56] | is an excuse for the chef to overcharge us | 不过是厨师长因为没把握 缺乏想象力 |
[11:59] | for his insecurity and lack of imagination. | 又想多收钱的借口而已 |
[12:03] | Carl Casper can best be summed up by the first bite of his needy | 凯尔·卡斯帕无外乎就是这一口就能尝出的穷酸气 |
[12:06] | and yet by some miracle also irrelevant | 以及和奇迹完全不沾边的 |
[12:09] | chocolate lava cake. | 巧克力熔岩蛋糕 |
[12:11] | Casper didn’t even have the courage to undercook the cake, | 卡斯帕甚至没勇气把蛋糕少烤几秒 |
[12:17] | thus curiously lacking its signature molten centre. | 导致蛋糕中心根本没有标志性的融化巧克力 |
[12:21] | This sad dessert is emblematic | 这道可悲的甜品拉开了 |
[12:22] | of Carl Casper’s disappointing new chapter. | 凯尔·卡斯帕令人失望的新篇章 |
[12:26] | His dramatic… weight gain can only be explained | 他令人印象深刻的 体重增幅只能说明 |
[12:29] | by the fact that he must be eating | 他一定吃完了所有 |
[12:31] | all the food sent back to the kitchen.” | 退回厨房的食物 |
[12:34] | Two stars. | 两星 |
[12:39] | I don’t get it. I don’t get it. | 我不明白 我不明白 |
[12:41] | Everyone loved it. He loved it, even. | 过去人人都喜欢 甚至他以前也喜欢 |
[12:43] | Then why’d he write all that mean shit about me? About my food? | 为什么还要对我 对我做的菜写出这种刻薄的评论 |
[12:47] | Who cares? Who cares? | 谁在意 谁在意呢 |
[12:49] | I do. ‘Cause I could have done better. | 我在意 因为我本可以做得更好的 |
[12:51] | I should have cooked the shit I was gonna cook. | 我本该做我计划要做的东西的 |
[12:53] | You’re ignoring the fact that everyone was happy | 可事实上每个人都很开心 |
[12:57] | and you’re making a problem where there’s no problem. | 而你只是在吹毛求疵罢了 |
[13:00] | It’s not hard to make people happy. | 让人人开心并不困难 |
[13:01] | There’s certain things you could put on a menu | 有些东西只要放到菜单上 |
[13:03] | that’ll make everybody happy. | 就能讨人喜欢 |
[13:04] | If you put ahi tuna on a menu, it will sell out. | 菜单上只要有生金枪鱼片 就一定会卖光 |
[13:07] | It’s guaranteed. You know that. | 绝对的 你也知道 |
[13:08] | But I cooked the beef cheek, which is a better dish, | 但我做的牛脸肉是更好吃的菜 |
[13:11] | and nobody wants to even try it. | 结果连都没人想试试 |
[13:12] | -It was good, though. -Yeah, for family meal. | -但很好吃 -是 适合在家吃 |
[13:15] | Well, who you cooking for, though? | 那你为谁烹饪 |
[13:16] | That’s my point. Why do I have to pick? | 我就是这个意思 我为什么要选择 |
[13:18] | Why do I have to choose? Why can’t I have both? | 为什么要选择呢 为什么不能两者兼得 |
[13:21] | There are chefs that cook food that they believe in | 就有厨师做他想做的食物 |
[13:24] | and people will try because they’re open to a new experience | 然后人们愿意尝试 进行新体验 |
[13:27] | and they’ll end up liking it. | 结果还非常喜欢 |
[13:28] | -What do you want me to say to you? -The truth. | -那你想让我说什么 -真话 |
[13:31] | You want me to tell you that you’re the best chef | 你想我告诉你 你是我同事中 |
[13:33] | that I ever worked with. | 最棒的厨师 |
[13:35] | And it’s true, because you are. | 是的 因为你就是最棒 |
[13:36] | You are, Carl. You are the best chef I’ve ever worked with. | 你确实很棒 凯尔 你是我认识的最棒的厨师 |
[13:39] | -OK. -I mean it. | -好吧 -我真心的 |
[13:41] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:43] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:48] | -We both agreed not to do that. -I know. | -我们说好不这样的 -我知道 |
[13:51] | Why don’t I just cook you something? | 不如我给你做点吃的 |
[13:53] | Oh, OK. Fuck it. Let’s go. | 好的 去他的 我们走 |
[14:57] | Mom wants to talk to you. | 妈妈想跟你谈谈 |
[15:04] | Inez? | 伊内兹 |
[15:08] | Inez. | 伊内兹 |
[15:16] | Are you OK? | 你还好吧 |
[15:18] | I got two stars. | 才给我两颗星 |
[15:19] | Getting two stars is good, right? | 得两颗星也挺好 是吧 |
[15:21] | I mean, I don’t read that shit normally, but, you know, | 我一般不怎么看那些东西 但是 |
[15:24] | then he starts writing all this personal shit about me and… | 他开始写针对我的内容 |
[15:26] | How many people you got working? You got, like, 50 people. | 有多少个人给你工作 大概有五十个吧 |
[15:28] | And Percy’s 10 years old. Does he still need a nanny? | 波西都十岁了 还需要保姆吗 |
[15:30] | He’s in school all day. What does she even do here? Hi, Flora. | 他整天在学校 她还在这里做什么 嗨 弗洛拉 |
[15:33] | -Hi, Mr. Carl. -I mean, what does he need… | -嗨 凯尔先生 -我是说他需要什么 |
[15:35] | -What’s she doing here? -You know that he’s hurt, right? | -她在这里做什么 -你知道他很难过 对不对 |
[15:38] | Because I was late? I already apologised to him. We’re fine. | 因为我迟到了 我已经跟他道歉了 没事的 |
[15:41] | Late? He waited for you for one hour alone outside. | 迟到 他在外面足足等了你一小时 |
[15:45] | Well, I didn’t realise it was that long. | 我没意识到有那么久 |
[15:46] | It’s just… that was the day that… | 只是 那天 |
[15:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:51] | I didn’t like what they wrote about you. | 我不喜欢他们那么写你 |
[15:54] | I didn’t like it either. | 我也不喜欢 |
[16:00] | It hurt, alright? | 很伤人 是吧 |
[16:01] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[16:06] | I’m alright. | 我没事 |
[16:08] | Good. | 那就好 |
[16:10] | I’m gonna make it up to him. | 我会补偿他的 |
[16:16] | -That was fun, right? -Yeah. | -玩得很开心 是吧 -嗯 |
[16:18] | -Where you going? -I gotta work on a menu. | -你要去哪里 -我得琢磨菜单了 |
[16:20] | It’s still early. Can I watch? | 还很早 我能看你弄吗 |
[16:22] | Yeah, sorry, it’s at work. | 抱歉 这是工作 |
[16:23] | -I won’t get in the way. -Yeah, I gotta go work. | -我不会妨碍你的 -不行 这是工作 |
[16:26] | -OK. Bye. -We’ll have fun next week. | -好吧 拜 -我们下周再一起玩 |
[16:28] | OK. | 好的 |
[17:42] | What the hell are you doing here, man? What’s this madness, huh? | 你在这里做什么 老兄 这些都是什么 |
[17:46] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[17:47] | -You didn’t go home, did you? -No. | -你没回家吧 -没有 |
[17:49] | -Come here. Check it out. -Go home, man. | -过来 尝尝这个 -回家吧 老兄 |
[17:50] | -You’ve been here all night. Go home. -Come here. | -你整晚都在这里 快回家 -过来 |
[17:52] | Get some sleep. Fuck Twitter. Come on, get outta here. | 睡个觉 去他妈的推特 快点 快回家 |
[17:54] | “Fuck Twitter”? What are you talking about, | “去他妈的推特” 你说啥 |
[17:55] | “Fuck Twitter”? | 为什么”去他妈的推特” |
[17:56] | I mean, you know, fuck ’em. That’s what I mean. | 就是 去他妈的 就是这个意思 |
[17:58] | -Who reads that shit anyhow? -I’m not on Twitter. | -谁会看那玩意 -我没有推特 |
[18:00] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:01] | Nothing. Just classic bullshit. What is that? | 没什么 就是口头禅 那是什么 |
[18:04] | That’s carne asada. Check it out. | 那是烤牛肉 来尝尝 |
[18:10] | -Good? -It’s fucking unbelievable, man. | -好吃吗 -真是太好吃了 老兄 |
[18:12] | -Is it? -Holy shit! | -真的吗 -天啊 |
[18:14] | -No, seriously. -No, I’m serious. | -不 说真的 -我就是说真的 |
[18:16] | -Tell me the truth. -I’m telling you the truth. | -跟我说实话 -我说的就是实话 |
[18:18] | -It’s incredible. -Is it good seasoning? | -太不可思议了 -调味怎么样 |
[18:19] | -The seasoning’s perfect. -Roll that shit! | -味道好极了 -开工啦 |
[18:21] | Chef Big Dog up all night cooking! | 厨师长整晚都在做菜 |
[18:23] | -Come on in, buddy. -Come here. | -快进来 老兄 -过来 |
[18:24] | -Tony, check this out. -Shut up and taste this, amuse douche. | -托尼 来尝尝这个 -闭嘴 尝尝这美味 |
[18:27] | -Come here. -What we got? | -过来 -做了什么 |
[18:31] | It’s good? | 好吃吗 |
[18:33] | Huh? Look at that. | 看看 |
[18:35] | -Too much heat? -That’s perfect, Chef. | -火候没过吧 -完美啊 厨师长 |
[18:37] | -It’s good? Seasoning? -Oh, it’s perfect. | -好吃吗 味道如何 -棒极了 |
[18:38] | -It’s nice and spicy. -You like it? | -又辣又香 -你喜欢吗 |
[18:40] | -Oh, man. -Ha, jefe? Look at that. | -老兄 -头儿 看看 |
[18:41] | -I do. -Yeah? | -我喜欢 -是吗 |
[18:44] | -It’s fucking great. -Is it good? | -太他妈好吃了 -真的好吃吗 |
[18:45] | -Don’t fuck with me. -But it’s so good. | -别糊弄我 -但真的太好吃了 |
[18:47] | -See, jefe? I told you. -It’s flavourful as fuck, man. | -看吧 头儿 我都说了 -太美味了 老兄 |
[18:49] | It’s nice, right? | 很好吃 是吧 |
[18:50] | -Is it good? -Yo, Big Dog, fuck Twitter. | -真好吃吗 -厨师长 去他妈的推特 |
[18:54] | “Fuck Twitter”. Again with the “Fuck Twitter”. | “去他妈的推特” 怎么又”去他妈的推特” |
[18:55] | Why should I fuck Twitter? | 为什么要去他妈的推特 |
[18:57] | -You’re not on Twitter? -No. | -你没有推特 -没有 |
[18:59] | You’re getting too much pussy? Is that the problem? | 你真是不缺女人 是吧 是这样吧 |
[19:01] | It’s gotta be, right? | 肯定是 对吧 |
[19:02] | What does Twitter have to do with pussy? | 推特跟女人有什么关系 |
[19:04] | Have you not heard of the term ‘social networking’? | 你没听说过”社交网络”这个术语吗 |
[19:06] | -Yeah. -Well, that’s what it is. | -没听过 -就是那样啊 |
[19:08] | -It means pussy? -Like, pussy. | -意思是找女人 -对 找女人 |
[19:10] | Or, like, getting tickets to something. | 或者得到什么的入场券 |
[19:12] | -Or finding about a new band. -Flash mobs. That kind of stuff. | -或者发现新乐队 -快闪族之类的 |
[19:15] | -Anything that requires a database. -So pussy requires a database? | -任何东西都要有资料库 -女人也是 |
[19:18] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[19:20] | So show me what’s on Twitter that’s so bad that I should see. | 那给我看看推特上有什么我非看不可的坏话 |
[19:24] | -Oh, shit, is that gochujang? -Nothing. Nothing. | -那是辣椒酱吗 -没什么 没什么 |
[19:26] | Damn, you made fucking gochujang? | 该死 你做了辣椒酱 |
[19:27] | Yeah, that’s under the squab. | 是 要放乳鸽下面调味的 |
[19:28] | But he’s gonna 86 it. Riva’s gonna 86 it, I know. | 但他要老式做法 里瓦想要老式做法 我知道的 |
[19:31] | -Yo, this gochujang is good. -Don’t worry about fucking Riva. | -这辣椒酱真棒 -别他妈担心里瓦 |
[19:33] | He ain’t gonna let you serve that Korean shit. | 他不会让你上韩国泡菜的 |
[19:35] | Let me handle him. Don’t worry about that. I got it. | 我来搞定他 别担心 我搞定 |
[19:37] | He says I can cook whatever I want. | 他说我想做什么就做什么的 |
[19:39] | -Alright. Alright. -We’re gonna cook like this. | -好的 好的 -我们就这样做 |
[19:41] | -Did you try that? Oh, hey. -Oh, man. | -你试过那个了吗 -老兄 |
[19:42] | That’s broccoli rabe l’anchois. Check this out. | 那是西兰花 再尝尝这个 |
[19:45] | This is ridiculous. | 太好吃了 |
[19:47] | -What you got over there? -I got… | -你那是什么 -是 |
[20:38] | -Mom cuts off the crust. -Yeah, well, I don’t. | -妈妈会把硬皮切掉 -我不切 |
[20:45] | -It’s good. -You bet your ass it’s good. | -很好吃 -当然很好吃 |
[20:47] | Can you turn that down, please? | 声音关小点 好吗 |
[20:49] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:54] | You know about Twitter? | 你知道推特吗 |
[20:56] | -Yeah, I have an account. -Yeah? | -我注册了 -是吗 |
[20:59] | -How’s it work? -It’s cool. | -怎么样 -挺酷的 |
[21:01] | It’s cool? That’s how it works, it’s cool? | 很酷吗 就这样 很酷 |
[21:03] | -You tweet on it. -Is that like texting? | -你在上面发东西 -就像发短信吗 |
[21:05] | No. | 不是 |
[21:07] | -Sign me up. -OK. | -帮我注册一个 -好的 |
[21:12] | So, what do you want your username to be? | 你用户名是什么 |
[21:14] | Carl. | 凯尔 |
[21:16] | You can’t just put Carl. It has to be at something’. | 不能只写凯尔 得@什么 |
[21:18] | At Carl Casper. | @凯尔·卡斯帕 |
[21:20] | @CarlCasper. | @凯尔·卡斯帕 |
[21:24] | -Taken. -Someone took my name? | -有人注册过了 -有人用了我的名字 |
[21:27] | @ChefCarlCasper? Is that cool? | 那用@凯尔·卡斯帕厨师长 行吧 |
[21:29] | Yeah, that’s good. | 好的 |
[21:31] | At… Chef… | @凯尔 |
[21:35] | Carl… Casper. | 卡斯帕 厨师长 |
[21:37] | So is this for sex? | 这是用来约炮的 |
[21:39] | Eww! Is that what you’re doing this for? | 你为这个才注册的 |
[21:41] | No, I’m not doing it for that. Someone wrote something bad. | 不 我不是为这个注册 有人说我坏话 |
[21:43] | I wanna see what they wrote. | 我想看看写的什么 |
[21:45] | Good. | 那就好 |
[21:46] | Oh, shit. | 麻痹的 |
[21:48] | Hey. You can’t talk like that. | 你不能骂街的 |
[21:50] | I don’t care if Mommy’s not around. I don’t want you cursing around here. | 不管妈妈在不在 我可不希望你说脏话 |
[21:53] | -That review went viral. -What does that mean? | -那篇评论到处都是 -什么意思 |
[21:56] | It means it got picked up and re-tweeted everywhere. | 意思是大家都转发了 |
[21:59] | So all these people have read the review? | 所以所有人都看了那篇评论 |
[22:01] | -Yeah. -Oh, shit. | -嗯 -麻痹的 |
[22:02] | -I think it’s kinda cool. -I don’t. | -我觉得挺酷的 -我可不觉得 |
[22:05] | -No, I mean, us doing this. -Doing what? | -不是 我是说咱俩弄这个 -弄什么 |
[22:08] | You know, just hanging out. | 就是在一起啊 |
[22:09] | We hang out all the time. | 我们总是在一起啊 |
[22:11] | No, like, hanging out and doing something. | 不是 我是说在一起做一些事情 |
[22:14] | Well, we do things. | 我们做很多事情啊 |
[22:16] | No, not just, like, watching something or doing something. | 不 不是看一些东西 或者做一些事 |
[22:18] | Like, hanging out and talking. | 而是在一起聊天什么的 |
[22:20] | And learning things from each other. | 从对方那里学点东西 |
[22:22] | I figured, you know, with you living at Mom’s house | 我就觉得 你跟妈妈住 |
[22:24] | and me working all the time, when we hung out, you liked to do fun things. | 我又总是工作 我们在一起的时候 你想多玩玩 |
[22:27] | I think this is kinda fun. You know, just figuring stuff out. | 我觉得这样挺有趣的 一起研究东西 |
[22:30] | Like when you lived at home. | 就像你在家一样 |
[22:34] | Yeah, I miss that too. | 我也很怀念 |
[22:37] | Then why don’t you move back home? | 那你为什么不搬回家住 |
[22:40] | Percy, I can’t just… | 波西 我不能 |
[22:43] | You’re not the reason that I’m not living at home. You know that, right? | 我不在家住 不是因为你 你知道的 对吧 |
[22:46] | ‘Cause it’s true. | 因为确实不是因为你 |
[22:47] | -Then why? -Then why what? | -那为什么 -什么为什么 |
[22:49] | Well, why don’t you live home? | 你为什么不在家住呢 |
[22:54] | Well, Mommy and Daddy, you know, | 知道吗 妈妈和爸爸 |
[22:56] | we… we both grew apart, in different directions. | 我们 我们慢慢分开了 走上了不同的道路 |
[23:00] | But we’re still really good friends. | 但我们仍然是很好的朋友 |
[23:02] | It’s just better if we don’t live in the same house. | 只是我们不在一起住更好 |
[23:04] | And that we’re not married. | 我们已经不是夫妻了 |
[23:06] | -You understand? -No. | -你明白吗 -不明白 |
[23:08] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[23:12] | Hey, listen, could we twitter each other when we’re not in the same place? | 听我说 如果我们不在一起 能互相发推特吗 |
[23:15] | -Yeah. -Could you show me how to do that? | -可以 -你能教我怎么发吗 |
[23:17] | Yeah. OK. | 可以 看 |
[23:19] | So, first you click here and you have to enter your username. | 先点击这里 然后登陆你的用户名 |
[23:24] | -Right. -You could also log in on your iPhone. | -好 -也可以用你的爱疯登录 |
[23:27] | You click this button here, | 你点击这里 |
[23:29] | it posts your feed so all your followers can read it. | 可以发消息 你的粉丝都能看到 |
[24:47] | OK. | 好的 |
[25:49] | -Dad? -Yeah. | -爸爸 -嗯 |
[25:52] | You got 1,653 followers since last night. | 昨晚到现在 你多了1653个粉丝 |
[25:56] | -Oh, is that good? -It’s amazing. | -那样好吗 -太不可思议了 |
[25:58] | Oh, good. What does it mean? | 好 那意味什么 |
[26:01] | It means that 1,653 people are reading your Twitter feed. | 意味着有1653个人在看你的推特 |
[26:05] | Mm-hm. I thought it was like texting. | 我以为就跟发短信一样 |
[26:07] | Did you post anything since last night? | 你昨天发什么了吗 |
[26:10] | -No. -Are you sure? | -没有 -你确定吗 |
[26:12] | Yeah, I just sent a private message to somebody. | 我就给某人发了条信息 |
[26:15] | -To who? -To that A-hole food critic. | -给谁 -给那个垃圾美食家 |
[26:18] | You could only send private messages to people who are following you. | 你只能给你粉丝发私人消息的 |
[26:21] | I think you might have posted that publicly. | 我觉得你公开发了那个消息 |
[26:23] | No, he wrote something nasty about me and then I hit reply | 不是 他写了我的坏话 然后我回复了 |
[26:25] | and it let me send a message to him. | 然后给他发了个信息 |
[26:27] | Dad, replies are public. Everybody can read them. | 爸爸 那些回复是公开的 谁都能看到 |
[26:30] | And it looks like he re-tweeted it | 看来他又给他那 |
[26:32] | to all his 123,845 followers. | 123845个粉丝发推特了 |
[26:39] | And he wrote back. | 他还回复了 |
[26:41] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[26:44] | -I don’t think I should read it. -Just… | -我还是别读了 -就 |
[26:46] | Can you read it to me, please? | 就给我读一下 好吗 |
[26:48] | Read the reply. | 读一下回复 |
[26:51] | “@ChefCarlCasper… | “@凯尔·卡斯帕厨师长 |
[26:54] | I would rather have you sit on my face | 我宁愿你满身大汗淋漓 |
[26:57] | after a brisk walk on a warm day | 坐在我脸上 |
[27:00] | than suffer through that fucking lava cake again.” | 也不要再吃你那破熔岩蛋糕” |
[27:08] | He wrote that to me? | 他那么回复的 |
[27:10] | He wrote it to everybody. | 大家都看到了 |
[27:14] | You gotta be kidding me. | 不是开玩笑吧 |
[27:16] | You realise how many people have read this? | 你知道多少人看到了吗 |
[27:17] | I’m up to 2,000 followers since last night. | 昨晚到现在 我有了2000个粉丝 |
[27:19] | -You’re trending, bro. -They’re sending me messages. | -你出名了 老兄 -他们在给我发消息 |
[27:21] | They’re goading me into responding to this prick. | 他们在刺激我回复这混蛋 |
[27:23] | -Don’t do it. Don’t do it, man. -Don’t do that, Chef. | -别发 别发 老兄 -别那样做 厨师长 |
[27:25] | -Don’t respond. Take the high road. -I know. | -别回复 要保持高姿态 -我知道 |
[27:26] | But half the people are saying he’s right. | 但是有一半的人说他是对的 |
[27:28] | Yeah, but half the people are saying he’s wrong. | 但也有一半的人说他是错的 |
[27:30] | -That’s the fucking internet. -That’s right. Listen to him. | -互联网就是这样 -就是 听他的吧 |
[27:32] | -That’s social media. You on Twitter? -Yeah, I’m Twitter. | -社会媒体就这样 你有推特吗 -有 |
[27:34] | -What’s your name? -Little Marty. | -你叫什么 -小马蒂 |
[27:36] | But all the people following me, I don’t wanna hang out during the day. | 但是大家都学我 我白天不想出来 |
[27:38] | I avoid all… Oh, hey, hey, hey, what are you doing? | 我避免 你干嘛 |
[27:41] | -This guy. -Don’t. What are you writing? | -这个人 -别 你在写什么 |
[27:42] | Chef, don’t… That’s not a good idea. | 厨师长 别 不要这样做 |
[27:44] | Just listen. I won’t send it until we all say it’s OK. | 听我说 你们不同意我就不发 |
[27:46] | “Why don’t you come by again tonight? | “不如你今晚来 |
[27:48] | I got a whole new menu just for you, asshole.” | 我特地为你准备了新菜单 混蛋” |
[27:50] | -No, gimme the phone. -That’s not good. Not a good idea. | -不行 手机给我 -这样不好 不行 |
[27:52] | Don’t do it! | 别发 |
[27:55] | -That’s out there now, bro. -It happened. | -发出去了 老兄 -发了 |
[27:56] | -Why’d you do that? -You can’t take that back. | -你为什么要发 -发了就收不回来了 |
[27:58] | You know what? I threw down the gauntlet. | 知道吗 我下战书了 |
[28:00] | So get ready for a fight. | 所以准备战斗吧 |
[28:01] | I’m gonna go drop Percy off and come back | 我把波西送回去就回来 |
[28:03] | and cook the menu we should’ve cooked last time. | 我们就做上次应该做的菜 |
[28:05] | -So where are we going today? -I gotta drop you off, kid. | -我们今天去哪里 -我得送你回去 孩子 |
[28:08] | I gotta go shopping for tonight. I’m sorry. | 我要为今晚去买菜 抱歉 |
[28:10] | -Can I come with you? -No, I’m sorry. | -我能跟你一起去吗 -不行 抱歉 |
[28:13] | How come I’m, like, never allowed to be in the kitchen? | 为什么你从不许我进厨房 |
[28:16] | Because it’s hot and it’s loud and there’s a lot of bad language. | 因为里面又热又吵 还有很多人说脏话 |
[28:19] | So? I hear bad language all the time. | 那有怎样 我总听到有人说脏话 |
[28:21] | -Where? -Online. | -在哪里 -网上 |
[28:23] | What kind of website could a 10-year-old get on that has bad language? | 十岁孩子能上什么说脏话的网站 |
[28:25] | -YouTube. -YouTube has bad language? | -视频网站 -视频网站有人说脏话 |
[28:28] | Could I at least come shopping with you? | 可以至少让我跟你去买东西吗 |
[28:29] | No. | 不行 |
[28:31] | I got a lot to do and a lot on my mind. | 我有很多事要做 |
[28:35] | Look who’s waiting for us. Hi, Mommy. | 看谁在等我们 嗨 妈妈 |
[28:39] | Come here. I miss you. Give me a kiss. | 过来 我想你了 亲亲我 |
[28:42] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[28:44] | So my publicist said that she can talk to you. | 我的公关说可以跟你谈谈 |
[28:47] | -Why don’t you talk to her? -About what? | -不如你跟她谈谈 -谈什么 |
[28:49] | -About Twitter? -Everybody’s reading what you wrote. | -推特吗 -大家都在看你写的东西 |
[28:52] | -I don’t think you get it. -Get what? | -我觉得你不明白 -明白什么 |
[28:54] | Let’s call her. Go inside with me and we’ll call her. | 我们打电话给她 跟我进来 我们打电话给她 |
[28:58] | Yes, please, tell her to call me immediately. | 是的 麻烦你 告诉她马上给我回电话 |
[29:00] | I have Carl with me. I’m at home. Thank you. | 凯尔跟我都在家里 谢谢 |
[29:03] | -Alright, I’m gonna go. -No, no, she’s gonna call right back. | -好了 我要走了 -别走 她马上就会打回来 |
[29:05] | -She was on the other line. -You’re making more of this than it is. | -她在跟别人通电话 -你想太多了 |
[29:08] | I just don’t like to see you like this. | 我只是不想见你这样 |
[29:10] | Like what? I’m fine. I have to get to work. | 什么样 我挺好的 我得去工作了 |
[29:12] | You’re never going to be happy cooking for someone else. | 按照别人的口味烹饪 你永远不会开心的 |
[29:14] | Is this about the food truck? I don’t wanna talk about it again. | 是关于流动餐车的事吗 我不想再谈这个了 |
[29:16] | Why not? You can cook your own food. You can be your own boss. | 为什么 你可以自由烹饪 做自己的老板 |
[29:19] | I can book you for all the parties that I’m doing. | 所有我承办的派对都请你做大厨 |
[29:22] | I appreciate the offer, but I don’t need any charity | 我很感激 但是我不需要 |
[29:24] | from you or your ex-husband. | 你或你前夫的施舍 |
[29:25] | -Why are you being so proud? -Because I’m working. | -你为什么这么自负呢 -因为我有工作 |
[29:27] | And despite what you might think, | 不管你怎么想 |
[29:29] | I have complete freedom to cook whatever I want now. | 我现在想做什么菜就能做什么菜 |
[29:31] | I like my life. | 我热爱我的生活 |
[29:33] | And as far as your publicist goes, when she calls back, you let her know | 至于你的公关 她回电话的时候 你告诉她 |
[29:36] | that I understand I shouldn’t tweet any pictures of my dick | 我明白不应该在推特上发裸照 |
[29:38] | and any career advice should be kept to oneself. | 她的事业建议还是留给自己吧 |
[29:40] | OK? I’ll see you later. Thank you. | 好吗 再见 谢谢 |
[29:41] | -I got all this shit in the trunk. -Want me to do this? | -所有料都在箱子里 -想我这样做吗 |
[29:44] | -Is it on? -Yeah. We’re doing it. | -开始了 -嗯 我们按新菜单做 |
[29:45] | -We’re doing it, guys. -Come on. Let’s get everything out. | -开始了 兄弟们 -来吧 把东西都拿出来 |
[29:47] | I want the Cambros, the delis out so we can start plating, OK? | 把配料和熟食都拿出来 我们要摆盘了 好吗 |
[29:51] | Carl, can you tell me what’s going on for tonight? | 凯尔 可以告诉我今晚的菜单吗 |
[29:53] | No, no, no, how many covers do we have tonight? | 不 不 不 今晚有多少客人 |
[29:55] | How many? We are overbooked. But I just printed out all the menus. | 多少 订满了 但我刚刚印了菜单 |
[29:58] | Good. It’s not the menu you got printed. It’s different. | 太好了 不过今晚不是按照你印的菜单 完全不同 |
[30:00] | -That’s what I understand. -We’re doing a tasting menu. | -我明白 -我们今晚要做试吃的菜单 |
[30:02] | Carl, I have to put the wine… | 凯尔 我要先把红酒 |
[30:03] | -A tasting menu for Ramsey Michel. | 让拉姆齐·米歇尔试吃的菜单 |
[30:04] | -I know, but we… -He’s coming. He knows about it. | -我知道 但我们 -他今晚要来 他知道的 |
[30:06] | -Did you see the “Eater” article? -I did. | -你有看过”食者”文章吗 -我看过 |
[30:08] | -I’m so excited for you. -It’s all over the internet. | -我真为你高兴 -在网上传开了 |
[30:10] | -I love it so much when you’re like this. -Taste the food. | -我超级喜欢你这个样子 -尝一下味道 |
[30:12] | Bring in the waitstaff, have ’em taste the food. | 让服务员进来尝尝味道 |
[30:14] | Make them understand what we’re going for. | 让他们知道我们的目标 |
[30:15] | -OK. -OK? | -好的 -好吗 |
[30:17] | We’re not pushing specials today. The whole menu is special. | 我们今晚没有主厨推荐 整个菜单都是特选 |
[30:19] | -I’m excited. -I’m excited. I’m finally happy. | -我好兴奋 -我也很兴奋 我终于感到开心了 |
[30:21] | I’m happy, OK? | 我很开心 好吗 |
[30:23] | Am I allowed to be happy at work? | 我上班时可以开心吗 |
[30:25] | Carl. Carl. We’re staying with the same menu, right? | 凯尔 凯尔 我们还是用原菜单 对吧 |
[30:27] | I have something really good planned for tonight. | 我今晚计划了很棒的菜单 |
[30:29] | I’m gonna let you… It’s not sweetbreads. | 我肯定会让你 不是什么内脏大餐 |
[30:30] | -You’re gonna be able to taste it. -That may be true. | -你可以尝试下 -可能如此 |
[30:32] | But we have the most reservations on a work night since we opened. | 但今晚是开业以来预订最多的工作日晚餐 |
[30:35] | -You realise that? -I know. I was on Twitter. | -你知道吗 -我知道 我在用推特 |
[30:37] | -Yeah. -I was promoting the restaurant. | -对 -我在推广这家餐厅 |
[30:38] | -I was on Twitter. -What? Yeah, that’s another thing. | -我用了推特 -啥 对 但那是另一回事 |
[30:41] | From now on, before you post anything online, | 从现在开始到你放任何东西到网上之前 |
[30:43] | I’m OK. Alright? | 我都无所谓 好吧 |
[30:44] | The whole reason everybody’s here tonight | 今晚之所以那么多人来 |
[30:46] | is because I called out Ramsey Michel online | 是因为我在网上挑战了拉姆齐·米歇尔 |
[30:47] | and they’re all coming to watch me stick it in his ass. | 他们都来看我和他单挑 |
[30:50] | Yeah, and you’re gonna twitter an apology | 是吧 你竟敢骂洛杉矶最受尊重的 |
[30:52] | for calling the most respected critic in Los Angeles an asshole. | 美食评论员是混蛋 准备在推特上跟人家道歉吧 |
[30:55] | I’m not gonna fucking apologise. | 他妈的我才不会道歉 |
[30:56] | What do you mean, you’re not… | 你什么意思 你又不是 |
[30:57] | -You see what he wrote about me? -I don’t give a fuck… | -你看到他是怎么写我的吗 -我才不管 |
[31:00] | -He started it! -What he wrote. I don’t care. | -他先挑起的 -他写什么 我不管 |
[31:01] | You’re a cook. You’re a chef. | 你是一名厨师 你是厨师长 |
[31:03] | This is what you’ve been cooking for years, and it works. | 这就是你烹饪了这么多年的菜单 大家很喜欢 |
[31:06] | And either you cook the menu that our customers have come to ex… | 或者你按照这个菜单满足客人 |
[31:09] | -You want me to cook the same food? -The same exact… | -你要我煮回同样的食物 -一模一样 |
[31:12] | The same food that he ripped apart? The same guy who’s coming tonight? | 他大肆批评的食物 再原封不动给他吃 |
[31:15] | The restaurant isn’t filled with critics! | 来餐厅吃饭的不都是评论家 |
[31:16] | It’s filled with people that’ve been eating your food | 是一直在吃你做的菜的人 |
[31:18] | for the last 10 years! | 他们都吃十年了 |
[31:21] | So now, suddenly, you’re gonna be an artist. | 现在你突然想做艺术家 |
[31:22] | Well, be an artist on your own time. | 那你下班再做吧 |
[31:24] | -Listen to me. -No sweetbreads! | -听我说 -不要内脏大餐 |
[31:26] | -Listen! -No calves’ brains. | -听着 -不要牛脑 |
[31:27] | I’m not cooking sweetbreads! Listen to me. | 我不会做内脏大餐的 听我说 |
[31:28] | The kitchen is my domain. That was our deal. | 厨房是我的地盘 这是我们之前的约定 |
[31:31] | I don’t give a fuck what the deal was! | 我才不管他妈的什么约定 |
[31:32] | The deal is now changed. Either you stay or you go. | 游戏规则现在改了 你可以留下来或离开 |
[31:35] | It’s up to you. End of discussion. | 你自己看着办 不必多说 |
[31:43] | -We got a full house of people… who are coming tonight… -Yeah. Yeah. | -我们满屋子的客人 今晚特意 -对 没错 |
[31:46] | -To eat my food. -No, it’s not your food, Carl. | -来享用我做的美食 -不 不是你的美食 凯尔 |
[31:48] | It’s not your food. | 不是你的美食 |
[31:50] | By definition, it’s my food because it’s my restaurant. | 准确地说 是我的美食 因为我是老板 |
[31:53] | I pay for the glasses. I pay for the napkins. | 我付钱买杯子 买餐巾 |
[31:56] | I pay for the spoons. I pay for Molly’s salary. | 买勺子 付工资给茉莉 |
[31:58] | I pay for your entire staff’s salary, OK? | 你整帮厨子的工资都是我发的 好吗 |
[32:01] | So you either cook my menu or Tony can. | 所以你要不按照我的菜单来做 要不让托尼来做 |
[32:03] | Tony, you’ve been cooking it half the time anyway. | 托尼 反正有一半时间都是你在做菜 |
[32:05] | Tell the truth. Right? | 说实话 对吧 |
[32:11] | So you’re threatening to fire me now? | 所以你现在是威胁要炒我鱿鱼吗 |
[32:13] | Am I threatening to fire you? | 我威胁炒你鱿鱼 |
[32:14] | No, I’m telling you what I’m prepared to do | 不 我只是告诉你 如果你不按照菜单 |
[32:16] | if you don’t cook my menu. | 我会怎么做 |
[32:18] | Subject closed. | 讨论完毕 |
[32:19] | Well, why don’t you cook the menu without a chef | 那你就做你的菜单 不会有厨师长了 |
[32:22] | and we see how it goes tonight? | 看看今晚怎样 |
[32:24] | Let’s go, Tony. Fuck this. | 走吧 托尼 他妈的 |
[32:29] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[32:37] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[32:39] | -Oh, no way. -Good luck, Jack. | -不行 -祝你好运 杰克 |
[32:40] | -No way, man! -Martin, Martin. | -不行 哥们 -马汀 马汀 |
[32:42] | -No. Hell, no. Come on. -You stay. Stay. | -天啊 别这样 -你留下来 留下来 |
[32:43] | Martin, come on. Let me go, buddy. Don’t do it. | 马汀 拜托 让我走吧 别劝我 |
[32:45] | Don’t do it. Just stay. | 不要 你留下来好了 |
[32:47] | -Call me. Call me. -You’d better believe it, yeah. | -电联 电联 -你最好相信 对 |
[32:52] | Tony, you got a full house tonight. Be a pro, OK? | 托尼 今晚有满屋的客人在等你 专业点 好吧 |
[33:29] | Let’s go! Get the leg on. Coming up. | 来吧 动起来 这就端上来 |
[33:31] | Get that lava cake out, table 22. | 熔岩蛋糕端出去 22号桌的 |
[33:33] | Bring that shit back. Bring that shit back. | 东西拿回来 拿回来 |
[33:36] | This is table 22. | 这些才是22号桌子的 |
[33:42] | Just a moment, please. | 请稍候 |
[33:47] | No, no, we gotta chiz this. You didn’t chiz it. | 不 不 我们还要再炸一下 你刚刚没有炸 |
[33:51] | Welcome back. | 欢迎再次光临 |
[33:53] | Lovely to see you again, Mr Michel. Right this way. | 真高兴又见到您了 米歇尔先生 这边请 |
[33:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:56] | -I hope traffic wasn’t too bad. -No, it wasn’t. | -您在路上没有堵车吧 -没有 |
[34:17] | 30, I got one. | 30号桌 我还有一个 |
[34:19] | Table 30’s still missing the risotto. | 30号桌还差意大利调味饭 |
[34:20] | What’s going on with all these tickets, man? | 这些单子怎么了 老兄 |
[34:54] | Yes? How can I help you? | 怎样 需要帮忙吗 |
[34:56] | Isn’t this, um… | 这个 |
[34:57] | Wasn’t this on the menu last time I… I… I visited? | 不是上次我 我 我来的时候菜单上的吗 |
[35:00] | I believe it was. | 我想是的 |
[35:02] | I was under the impression that tonight was gonna somehow be… | 我以为今晚的菜式总会 |
[35:07] | be different, more of an event. | 有所不同 更正式 |
[35:09] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[35:11] | Is there something we can do to make you more comfortable? | 我们可以做点什么让您感觉更舒服吗 |
[35:13] | Um… Could I actually… | 我可以 |
[35:15] | Could I speak with the chef? With Chef Casper? | 我可以和卡斯帕厨师长聊一下吗 |
[35:18] | I have a wonderful ’09 that I just opened to let breathe. | 我有一支09年的好酒 才刚刚开 在醒酒 |
[35:21] | If I may? | 恕我冒昧 |
[35:23] | The last time I was in Napa, at the vineyard, | 上次我去了纳帕一个葡萄酒庄园 |
[35:27] | they shipped me this bottle as a gift, | 他们送了这瓶酒给我当做礼物 |
[35:29] | and I’ve just been waiting for the right occasion. | 我一直在等待合适的场合 |
[35:31] | That… that’s very generous of you. | 您 真是太慷慨了 |
[35:33] | Is Chef Casper here? | 卡斯帕厨师长在吗 |
[35:35] | Unfortunately, he was called away. | 可惜他刚离开了 |
[35:38] | Is he coming back? | 他还会再回来吗 |
[35:40] | I’m afraid that was left ambiguous. | 我想应该不会了 |
[37:21] | I need you out front. They’re three deep in the bar. Get off the phone. | 我要你在前线 吧台忙不过来了 快挂电话 |
[37:24] | -Please let me do my job. -Please go to the bar. | -拜托让我自己安排吧 -快去吧台那儿 |
[37:26] | -Tony! -Carl, I can’t talk right now. | -托尼 -凯尔 我现在讲不了电话 |
[37:28] | -We are in deep weeds. -This guy’s tweeting me. | -我们忙疯了 -这家伙推特我了 |
[37:31] | This guy’s calling me out online. What the fuck are you serving? | 他在网上挑衅 你们他妈的做啥给他吃了 |
[37:33] | I don’t know. They’re serving the same shit. | 我不知道 他们煮的还是老菜单 |
[37:36] | -What’s he eating? -I think he’s… | -他在吃什么 -我想他应该 |
[37:37] | -What course is he on? -He’s… | -他吃到哪一道菜了 -他 |
[37:39] | He’s eating the chocolate lava cake right now. | 他正在吃巧克力熔岩蛋糕 |
[37:41] | You just keep him right where the fuck he is. | 你别让那家伙走 |
[37:44] | -What?! -I’m parking the car. | -啥 -我在停车 |
[37:46] | -Carl, what? -Don’t let him leave. | -凯尔 啥 -不要让他离开 |
[37:48] | Keep the motherfucker there! | 让那混蛋呆在原地 |
[37:52] | Is he here? Is the fucker still here? | 他还在吗 混蛋还在吗 |
[37:55] | -Oh, fuck. -Let’s go into the back of the house. | -该死 -我们进去后面吧 |
[37:57] | I just wanna say one thing. I just wanna say one thing. Just one thing. | 我只想说一件事 我只想说一件事 就一件事 |
[38:00] | Let’s go to the kitchen. | 我们去厨房吧 |
[38:02] | Stop it. Stop it for a second! | 停下来 就停一下 |
[38:04] | Let’s just… | 我们 |
[38:06] | I’ve been waiting to talk to this prick for a long time. | 我在等着和这个笨蛋对话很久了 |
[38:08] | -OK. -I am not cloying. I am not needy. | -好吧 -我不是倒胃口 我也不穷困潦倒 |
[38:10] | I don’t care what you think. | 我才不管你想什么 |
[38:12] | You’re not getting to me. I’m not needy! | 你都不认识我 我不是穷人 |
[38:16] | Chocolate lava cake is not just undercooked chocolate cake. | 巧克力熔岩蛋糕并不是没煮熟的巧克力蛋糕 |
[38:19] | That’s not what makes the centre molten. | 中间会融化不是因为没煮熟 |
[38:22] | You take a frozen cylinder of ganache and you set it in the ramekin | 你把一筒冷冻的巧克力酱放在模具里面 |
[38:26] | so that as the outside cooks fully, the inside becomes molten! | 这样外面完全煮熟 里面才开始融化 |
[38:29] | OK. OK. | 好吧 好吧 |
[38:30] | It’s fucking molten, see? | 里面融化了呢 看到了吗 |
[38:32] | Its fucking molten, you asshole! | 他妈的融化了 你这个混蛋 |
[38:36] | And you don’t do anything. What do you do? | 你什么都不用做 你都做了什么 |
[38:38] | You sit and you eat and you vomit those words back. | 你就坐在那 吃东西 然后开始吐槽 |
[38:43] | To make people laugh. | 博得大家一笑 |
[38:44] | You know how hard I work for this shit? | 你知道我为这些食物花了多少心血吗 |
[38:47] | Do you know how hard my whole staff works? | 你知道我们全部厨师付出了多少吗 |
[38:50] | What sacrifices I make to make you happy | 我要牺牲什么才能取悦你 |
[38:52] | and then you just smugly just fucking shit on my shit? | 然后你还沾沾自喜地吐槽我的食物 |
[38:57] | OK. | 好吧 |
[38:59] | -It hurts! -Yes. | -这样太伤人了 -对 |
[39:01] | It fucking hurts when you write that shit! | 你写那些评论真是他妈的太伤人了 |
[39:03] | -It hurt you. -It does. It does. | -也伤到你了 -确实 确实 |
[39:05] | He was… He thought you were gonna close his fucking restaurant down! | 他 他以为你要让他这个破餐厅关门了 |
[39:09] | You asshole! | 你这个混蛋 |
[39:15] | And what do you? You just write shit to make… | 你有啥贡献 你只是写些屁话让 |
[39:17] | You just make shit up! It was molten! | 你只是在捣乱 蛋糕中间有融化的 |
[39:20] | It’s fucking molten! | 他妈的融化了 |
[39:23] | Asshole! | 王八蛋 |
[39:24] | -You’re not getting to me. -OK. OK. | -你根本不了解我 -好吧 好吧 |
[39:27] | -You’re not getting to me! -OK, Carl. | -你不了解我 -好吧 凯尔 |
[39:29] | -He’s not getting to me! -No, he’s not. | -他不了解我 -对 他不了解 |
[39:31] | I know, but you’re a publicist. Don’t you have relationships? | 我知道 但你是公关 你没有关系的吗 |
[39:33] | Isn’t that what you’re hired to do? To take these things off the internet? | 你的工作不是做这些吗 把这些东西从网络上撤下来 |
[39:35] | But it’s out there. | 但已经在网上了 |
[39:37] | Even if I could persuade one site to pull down one clip, | 就算我能劝一个网站把视频撤下来 |
[39:40] | there are a dozen others from other cell phones. | 还有很多其它手机上传的 |
[39:42] | What should we… should we at least lawyer up | 我们应该怎样 我们应该请律师 |
[39:43] | and threaten legal action or something? | 威胁采取法律诉讼或者啥的 |
[39:45] | You threatening them with lawyers builds on a story | 你用律师威胁他们来处理这个 |
[39:47] | that’s already getting a lot of play. | 本身已经很戏剧化的故事 |
[39:49] | And then you get another week of headlines. | 然后你第二周又上头条了 |
[39:50] | And then you got this food critic posting fresh blogs about you nonstop. | 然后这个美食评论家就有机会不停更新关于你的消息 |
[39:54] | And they’re all getting picked up, and the picked-up headlines | 然后它们又受到了关注 上头条 |
[39:56] | are getting picked up by each other. | 周而复始 |
[39:57] | You know, it’s absolutely unbelievable. | 你知道吗 这样真的很不可思议 |
[39:59] | -So… -I’ve never seen anything like… | -那 -我完全没见过这种情况 |
[40:01] | Wait a second… you’re saying there’s nothing I could do? | 等一下 你是说我现在啥都做不了 |
[40:03] | To get the footage down? No, that lives forever. | 把视频撤掉吗 不 视频会永远流传下去 |
[40:05] | Great. Awesome. | 太好了 棒极了 |
[40:06] | But there just might be an opportunity here. | 但也许这也是个机会 |
[40:09] | How can this possibly be an opportunity? | 这怎么可能会是机会 |
[40:11] | Well, I was holding off until we spoke, | 我很确定我们可以尝试下”地狱厨房”节目 |
[40:13] | but I’m fairly certain we have a good shot at ‘Hell’s Kitchen’. | 我特意推迟到我们通话后再答复对方 |
[40:16] | -Wait, what? -The reality show. | -等等 啥 -那个真人秀 |
[40:19] | I don’t think you understand what’s going on here. | 我觉得你压根没明白发生了什么事 |
[40:21] | I’m a real chef with… | 我是一名真正的主厨 |
[40:22] | -You said you needed money, right? -A job. | -你说你需要钱 对吧 -是一份工作 |
[40:24] | A job, not money. I need a job, like I had. | 一份工作 不是钱 我需要一份工作 跟那份一样 |
[40:27] | Well, your Twitter account says you’ve got 20,000 followers. | 你的推特账号显示你已经有两万粉丝了 |
[40:30] | -That’s pretty damn big. -Yeah, I’m gonna cancel the account. | -那也他妈很多了 -对 我准备取消掉那个账号了 |
[40:32] | -Don’t worry. -Don’t cancel it! | -别担心 -不要取消 |
[40:34] | I can get you money to mention a few products. | 我可以让你通过提及几种产品赚到钱 |
[40:36] | Are you listening? I don’t wanna get involved with any of that. | 你在认真听吗 我不想加入任何那样的交易 |
[40:38] | -I wanna cook food. -You got two choices. | -我想煮东西 -你有两个选择 |
[40:40] | You can either lean into it and work it for all it’s worth… | 你可以乘势而上 因为一切都值得 |
[40:43] | Like Honey Boo Boo. I don’t want that. | 就像甜心波波 我不想那样 |
[40:44] | You know how much she pulls down? Or her mother? | 你知道她吸了多少金吗 或者她妈妈 |
[40:46] | I don’t care what she makes. Get to your point. | 我不关心她干了什么 切入正题吧 |
[40:48] | Or go underground and wait till the storm passes. You got two choices. | 或者从此消失 等到风平浪静 你有两个选择 |
[40:51] | I thought this shit lives forever online. | 我觉得这个视频会在一直在网上流传 |
[40:53] | It does, but there’s so much news out there and it’s so fast | 对 但还有铺天盖地的新闻 瞬间即逝 |
[40:56] | and there’s so much white noise, nobody remembers anything. | 还有那么多消除歧义的声音 没人会记得的 |
[40:58] | OK, thank you for taking the time and walking me through everything. | 好吧 谢谢你花时间为我解释了一遍 |
[41:01] | It was very illuminating. | 我很受启发 |
[41:02] | Oh, you’re hanging up? OK, listen. | 你要挂电话了吗 好吧 听着 |
[41:04] | I want you to call any time. I’m right here. | 你随时都可以打过来 有我在 |
[41:06] | If you can’t get me, I’m on a cell phone and I’ve got a pager. | 如果你找不到我 可以打我手机 我还有传呼机 |
[41:09] | OK. Thank you, and thank Inez for me. | 好的 谢谢 请代我谢谢伊内兹 |
[41:11] | No, thank you. | 不客气 谢谢 |
[41:11] | -And what about ‘Hell’s Kitchen’? -What about it? | -那”地狱厨房”呢 -怎么了 |
[41:13] | -You still want me to pursue it, right? -No, I don’t want you to. | -你还希望我找他们 对吧 -不 我不想 |
[41:16] | OK, I won’t call ’em, but I’ll email. | 好吧 我不会打电话给他们 但我会发邮件 |
[41:17] | Are you not listening to… | 你没有听到我说 |
[41:18] | I’m gonna go, OK? I got a call coming in. | 我要挂电话了 好吗 有电话打进来 |
[41:21] | OK. Alright. I’ll tell you how ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ goes. | 好吧 我会通知你”地狱厨房”的情况 |
[41:24] | Fucking idiot. | 他妈的白痴 |
[41:25] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[41:29] | -Hey, Inez. -Hi. | -伊内兹 -嗨 |
[41:31] | -Did you talk to Jen? -Yeah, I just got off with her. | -你有跟简聊过吗 -聊过了 我刚和她聊完 |
[41:34] | -And? -And, uh, you know, it’s terrible. | -然后呢 -然后 很糟糕 |
[41:37] | What do you want me to tell you? I just wanna cook. | 你要我怎么说才明白 我只是想煮东西 |
[41:40] | Everything is going to work out. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[41:42] | Half-a-dozen places tried to poach me when I was back at Gauloises. | 我在加卢斯时 好几个餐厅想挖我过去呢 |
[41:44] | I’m trying to line up some interviews for next week. | 我计划下周安排一些面试 |
[41:46] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[41:48] | Yeah, so, listen, until this whole job thing works out, | 对 所以听着 在我找到工作以前 |
[41:51] | could you keep Percy for me? | 你可以帮我照顾波西吗 |
[41:56] | But you’re still taking him with you to New Orleans, right? | 但你还会带他去新奥尔良 对吧 |
[42:00] | Is he there? | 他在吗 |
[42:03] | I’ll tell him. | 我会跟他说 |
[42:05] | Ah, let me… let me talk to him. | 让我 亲自和他说 |
[42:07] | Put him on. | 让他接电话 |
[42:14] | Hey, Dad. I understand if we can’t go to New Orleans. | 老爸 如果去不了新奥尔良 我也懂的 |
[42:17] | Oh, man, thank you so much for saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[42:20] | Just Daddy’s so busy with work right now. You’re the best. | 只是老爸现在工作太忙 你是最棒的 |
[42:23] | Maybe some other time. | 有机会再去吧 |
[42:25] | Yes, we will, for sure. Thank you. | 对 我们会去的 肯定会 谢谢你 |
[42:30] | ‘Bye. | 再见 |
[42:45] | Oh, Jefecito. | 老大 |
[42:47] | What’s up, man? Look, everybody. Jefe’s here. | 最近怎样 伙计 大家看 老大来了 |
[42:50] | Come on, give me some drinks. Something premium. | 来 给我来点喝的 高端酒 |
[42:52] | Ketel One for the man. | 给他来杯坎特一号 |
[42:55] | Oh, dude. Oh, you’re everywhere. | 老兄 到处都可以看到你 |
[42:57] | You saw it? | 你看到了 |
[42:58] | -It’s bad. How bad is it? -You saw it? You saw it? | -真糟糕 多糟糕啊 -你看到了吗 你看到了吗 |
[43:01] | -I saw it. It’s everywhere. -It’s terrible. | -我看到了 无处不在 -太糟糕了 |
[43:03] | -Is it bad? -You’re never gonna work again. | -是不是很糟 -你永远找不到工作了 |
[43:04] | I am, though. | 不过我找到了 |
[43:06] | No, seriously, there are people… there are people who are calling me. | 不 说真的 有人 有人打电话给我 |
[43:09] | -Dude. Oh, great. I’m glad to hear that. -Yes. Yes. | -老兄 那太棒了 我为你高兴 -是 是 |
[43:12] | I knew you would have something bigger than this. | 我知道你可以做到比这个更大的事情 |
[43:14] | -You don’t care about coming back here. -Yeah. | -你才不在乎回来这里上班 -对 |
[43:16] | So you came back to tell me you got me a gig? | 所以你回来告诉我你找到一帮厨子了 |
[43:19] | ‘Cause I’ll leave Gauloises like that, baby. | 因为我也会像你那样离开加卢斯的 伙计 |
[43:20] | No. Trust me, the first phone call as soon as something becomes real. | 不 相信我 第一个电话打过来就有了 |
[43:23] | -Don’t leave me behind again. -I will not. | -别再丢下我了 -我不会的 |
[43:24] | -Don’t ever do that again. -Don’t hit me. | -永远别再那样做 -别打我 |
[43:26] | -This guy. -Please don’t hit me. I’m sorry. | -这个家伙 -拜托别打我 抱歉 |
[43:28] | I’m really sorry. I was on the spot, bro. | 我真的很抱歉 我很尴尬的 哥们 |
[43:29] | I had been drinking that day. I… I… I didn’t know what to do. | 我那天喝了酒 我 我 我不知道要做什么 |
[43:32] | I’m a pussy, basically. I’m sorry. | 我实际上是个胆小鬼 我很抱歉 |
[43:34] | It’s OK. It’s over. | 没事 过去了 |
[43:34] | I vouch for that. | 我敢保证说的是真话 |
[43:35] | It’s fine. What are you gonna do? | 没事 你打算接下来做什么 |
[43:37] | It’s a big opport… | 这是一个大机遇 |
[43:37] | But then they put you on YouTube. | 但之后他们又把你放到视频网站上 |
[43:39] | And I felt so responsible for that shit. | 我觉得要为那个视频负责任 |
[43:40] | -That shit was funny, by the way. -What was funny about it? | -顺便提下 那个视频很好笑 -有什么好笑的 |
[43:43] | -It’s not funny for me. -Just that everybody I know saw it. | -对我来说不好笑 -只是我认识的所有人都看了 |
[43:46] | -I know, I know. -I kinda felt famous by knowing you. | -我知道 我知道 -我有点沾你的光了 |
[43:48] | Is it a little bit funny? | 哪里好笑 |
[43:50] | Like… Like, is it… they’re laughing at me or with me? | 例如 他们是 笑我还是和我一起笑 |
[43:54] | A little bit of both. | 两种都有 |
[43:56] | They’re laughing with you and at you at the same time. | 他们和你一起欢笑 同时也笑你 |
[43:59] | -It’s so embarrassing. -Oh, it is terrible. It is so bad. | -真丢人 -太糟糕了 真是悲剧 |
[44:01] | But it’s funny too at the same time. | 但同时也很搞笑 |
[44:03] | It makes you kind of likeable in a weird way. | 它让你有种另类的可爱 |
[44:05] | Yeah. That guy deserved it. Everybody knows that guy deserved it. | 对 那个家伙活该 大家都知道他活该 |
[44:08] | -But, seriously, I’m sorry. -It’s alright. | -但说真的 我很抱歉 -没问题 |
[44:10] | You know, I’m gonna land on my feet. | 我要自己做主 |
[44:11] | -Oh, you will. -Yeah, good. I know. | -你会的 -是啊 很好 我知道 |
[44:13] | -I’ll get my next gig. -I’ll be there with you. | -我会再找下一帮厨子 -我会支持你的 |
[44:15] | Everything will be fine. | 一切都会好起来 |
[44:15] | I’m your sous-chef now and forever. | 我现在是你的副厨师长 永远都是 |
[44:17] | You’re not my sous-chef anymore. You are chef de cuisine. | 你再也不是我的副厨师长了 你现在是厨师长 |
[44:19] | -But I wouldn’t even be there… -It doesn’t matter. | -但我根本不会当上 -没关系 |
[44:21] | Riva’s right about one thing. | 里瓦有一点是对的 |
[44:23] | You are ready to run your own kitchen. So don’t blow it. | 你已经准备好经营自己的厨房了 所以别搞砸了 |
[44:25] | It’s a big opportunity for you. | 这对你是一个很好的机会 |
[44:27] | -To Tony’s big new opportunity. -To Tony’s big opportunity. | -为托尼的新机遇举杯 -为托尼的新机遇举杯 |
[44:29] | -To chef de cuisine. -I don’t like how it happened. | -为厨师长举杯 -我不喜欢以这种方式发生 |
[44:32] | -But I’m happy it happened. OK? -Two words, man. | -但我很开心发生了 好吗 -双关语 兄弟 |
[44:35] | You guys. I love you fucking guys. | 两位 我爱死你俩了 |
[44:39] | -I love you, Tony. I love you. -Thanks, Chef. | -我爱你 托尼 我爱你 -谢谢 厨师长 |
[44:42] | Look at that. | 看看啊 |
[44:44] | I love both of you. | 我爱你们俩 |
[44:45] | We love you, man. | 我们爱你 伙计 |
[44:47] | Let’s have a three-way right here. Come on. Come on. | 我们在这儿来个三人行吧 来吧 来吧 |
[44:49] | -Hang on a second. Hang on. Hang on. -I love you, man. | -等一会儿会儿 等下 等下 -我爱你 伙计 |
[44:51] | -I’m glad you made up with him. -Thanks. Did you take the garbage out? | -你跟他和好了我真高兴 -谢谢 你把垃圾扔了吗 |
[44:54] | The truth of the matter is nobody’s calling me. | 事实上没人给我打电话 |
[44:57] | I got no job prospects whatsoever. | 我完全没有事业前景 |
[44:59] | What about those offers you got? | 你之前收到的那些工作邀请呢 |
[45:00] | No. They got none. It’s all dried up. | 没有 一个都没了 全没了 |
[45:01] | Why, from the online shit? | 为什么 因为网上那些事儿 |
[45:03] | It must be from the online thing. | 肯定是因为网上那些事儿 |
[45:04] | -Come on. -I’m like… I’m like a fucking cat playing a piano. | -不会吧 -我就像 我就像是那只弹钢琴的猫 |
[45:07] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道这是在说什么 |
[45:08] | I’m everywhere. | 到处都看得到我 |
[45:10] | Okay? Like, I’m, like… I’m, like, a meme. | 好吗 我就像 就像是一个米姆 |
[45:13] | Know what a meme is? I’m a meme. | 你知道什么叫米姆吗 我就是个米姆 |
[45:14] | I’m a fucking meme. | 就是个低俗的笑话 |
[45:15] | Carl, you need to take a break. | 凯尔 你需要休息一下 |
[45:17] | I’ve been on a break. I’ve had too much of a break. | 我一直都在休息 我休息得太多了 |
[45:20] | -No, you need a real break. -I need to work. | -不 你需要真正的休息 -我需要工作 |
[45:21] | I need to get back to work in a kitchen. I don’t care. | 我需要回到厨房工作 我无所谓了 |
[45:23] | You don’t… Carl Carl… | 你不 凯尔 |
[45:24] | I wish I never would’ve op… | 我真想我从没 |
[45:25] | I should’ve cooked the shit he wanted me to cook. | 我真应该按照他的要求做菜 |
[45:27] | What? You gonna… You gonna go work for another Riva | 什么 你打算 你打算再到一个餐馆 |
[45:28] | in some other restaurant? | 给另一个里瓦打工吗 |
[45:29] | You’ve been miserable here as long as I’ve known you, Carl. | 自从我在这里认识你以来 你就没开心过 凯尔 |
[45:33] | That’s not true. We’ve had a blast. | 这不是实话 我们过得可带劲了 |
[45:35] | Yes, we’ve had a blast. | 是 我们是过得很带劲 |
[45:36] | And now it’s time for you to go. | 然而现在是你离开的时候了 |
[45:38] | You don’t belong here anymore. You know it. Come on. | 你不再属于这里了 你知道的 |
[45:40] | What’s th… Who’s this girl? | 这是怎 这个姑娘是谁啊 |
[45:42] | -Carl. -What? | -凯尔 -怎么 |
[45:45] | -Be real with me. -I am. | -认真一点 -我很认真 |
[45:48] | You’ve been ignoring a lot of things in your life | 你忽视了你生命中很多 |
[45:50] | that need your attention, like Percy. | 重要的东西 比如波西 |
[45:55] | I’m not dad material right now, if you hadn’t noticed. | 如果你没注意到的话 我现在可不是个做爸爸的料 |
[45:59] | I’m embarrassing. | 我是个让人尴尬的存在 |
[46:02] | He sees all this shit on the computer. | 他在电脑上看到这些乱七八糟的东西 |
[46:04] | -Well… -His friends have… | -好吧 -他的朋友已经 |
[46:06] | Maybe it’s important for you to talk to him about it, then. | 也许你该和他谈谈整件事 这很重要 |
[46:09] | -I just… -He needs you, Carl. | -我只是 -他需要你 凯尔 |
[46:12] | I’m… I don’t know him, Okay? He’s at a weird age. | 我 我不了解他 好吗 这年龄的孩子很难搞 |
[46:15] | Why don’t you take this time to get to know him? | 那你为什么不用这段时间去了解他呢 |
[46:24] | I want you to be happy. | 我想要你开心 |
[46:28] | You’re not happy. | 你不开心 |
[46:31] | You’re never gonna be happy here. | 在这里你永远不会开心 |
[46:35] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道我要做什么 |
[46:38] | I’ve never not known what I was gonna do. I’ve always known. | 我从来没有这么迷茫过 我一直都知道的 |
[46:40] | There’s always been the next thing to do. | 永远都有下个目标要完成 |
[46:42] | And now that it’s all ended, | 现在都结束了 |
[46:43] | and I’m… I’m, like… I’m, like, fucking lost. | 我就 像是没有方向了 |
[46:45] | I think that’s a good place to start. | 我觉得这会是个很好的开始 |
[46:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[47:00] | You’re the best. | 你最棒了 |
[47:04] | -I’ll hold down the fort. I promise. -Okay. You do that. | -我会坚守岗位的 我保证 -好的 好好干 |
[47:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:15] | Hi, Flora. Percy here? | 你好 弗洛拉 波西在吗 |
[47:17] | Percy aqui? | 波西在吗 |
[47:19] | -He’s inside. -Can you tell him I’m here? | -他在里面 -你能告诉他我来了吗 |
[47:21] | -Sure. -Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[47:22] | -Hi. -Why are you here? | -你好 -你怎么在这儿 |
[47:25] | I’m here to see… here to see Percy. | 我来这儿 看看波西 |
[47:27] | It’s been a while. | 好长时间没见了 |
[47:28] | I’m glad you’re here, but why didn’t you call to say that you were coming? | 你来了我真高兴 不过你怎么没有打个电话说你会来 |
[47:31] | -I don’t know, because… -He said he’s sleeping. | -我不知道 因为 -他说他在睡觉 |
[47:34] | -Okay. I’m gonna go talk to him. -No, no, wait one second. | -好的 我去跟他聊聊 -不 不 等等 |
[47:36] | She said he says he’s sleeping, but if he was sleeping, | 她说”他说他在睡觉” 但是他如果真在睡觉 |
[47:39] | she’d just say he’s sleeping, so he’s not sleeping. | 她就会说”他在睡觉” 所以他不在睡觉 |
[47:40] | -Let me talk to him. -No. Wait. Can you talk to me for one second first? | -让我跟他谈谈 -不 等等 你能先跟我谈谈吗 |
[47:44] | Please? Come. | 好吗 过来 |
[47:48] | Percy and I are going to Miami to see my father. | 我和波西要去迈阿密看我父亲 |
[47:52] | So why don’t you come with us? | 你能不能跟我们一起去 |
[47:54] | -What? -Yeah, come with us. | -什么 -对 跟我们一起去 |
[47:56] | You want me to go… I… I can’t come with you to Miami. | 你想让我去 我 我不能跟你们去迈阿密 |
[47:59] | I don’t… I don’t… I got all… | 我不 我不 我有一堆 |
[48:01] | I don’t… I don’t have any money. | 我没有 我一分钱也没有 |
[48:02] | I need to wait for another job, | 我得等着找另一份工作 |
[48:03] | for all this shit to blow over | 等网上 推特上这些这所有乱七八糟的事都过去 |
[48:05] | with the internet, Twitter, all that shit. | 乱七八糟的事都过去 |
[48:07] | Yeah, but you know, I could lend you some money before you… | 对 但是你知道 我可以先借你一些钱 |
[48:09] | I don’t want your money. I can’t take charity from you. | 我不想要你的钱 我不能接受你的施舍 |
[48:11] | You know that he’s really upset | 你知道因为不能跟你去新奥尔良 |
[48:13] | because he couldn’t go with you to New Orleans, right? | 他真的很难过 对吗 |
[48:17] | He’s hurt. He misses you. | 他很伤心 他想你 |
[48:22] | Okay. What do you want me to do? | 好吧 你想让我怎么做 |
[48:25] | You know that the nannies can’t get on the plane. | 你知道保姆上不了飞机 |
[48:27] | So why don’t you come with us | 那你为什么不跟我们一起去 |
[48:30] | and you take care of him while I work? | 然后我工作的时候 你就能照顾他 |
[48:33] | So you need me to come with you to watch Percy? | 所以你想让我跟着你们去照顾波西 |
[48:36] | -Yeah. -So I’m the nanny? | -对的 -所以我就是个保姆 |
[48:38] | Yes, his nanny, in Miami. | 是的 去迈阿密做他的保姆 |
[48:42] | It might be good. That’s where it all happened for you. | 这说不定会很不错 对你来说那是充满回忆的地方 |
[48:45] | That’s where Percy was born. | 那是波西出生的地方 |
[48:46] | That’s where you got your first job as a chef. | 那是你获得第一份厨师长工作的地方 |
[48:49] | Maybe it will just, like, clear your mind out. | 说不定这能帮你理清思绪 |
[48:52] | You think Percy would be Okay with that? | 你觉得波西想要我去吗 |
[48:54] | Percy would love it. | 波西一定很想的 |
[49:02] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[49:36] | I have to run out for a quick meeting, | 我得先赶去开个小会 |
[49:38] | so make sure when you go upstairs that everything is pressed, | 所以当你上楼后 确保一切都整理好了 |
[49:40] | order him some food, make sure he takes a nap, a bath… | 给他点些吃的 确保他睡午觉 洗澡 |
[49:43] | -Wait, wait, wait, a nap? -Get him ready for tonight. | -等等 等等 午觉 -让他为今晚做好准备 |
[49:45] | -I’m 10. -It’s gonna be a long night. | -我都10岁了 -今晚会很漫长 |
[49:47] | We’re gonna see Abuelito play. | 我们要去看外公演出 |
[49:48] | -Where? At… At Hoy Como Ayer? -Mm-hm. | -哪儿 在”今日如昨”酒吧 -没错 |
[49:51] | -Isn’t he a little young for that? -Young for what? | -他会不会年龄有点小 -年龄太小 |
[49:53] | He’s not gonna perform forever. | 他不可能一直表演下去 |
[49:54] | He wants his grandson to see him play at least once. | 他想他的外孙能至少去看他表演一次 |
[49:57] | Alright, well, better keep an eye on him. | 好吧 那最好看好他 |
[49:59] | -That place could get pretty crazy. -Me keep an eye? | -那地方有时候还混乱的 -我看好他 |
[50:01] | That’s why you’re going too. | 你也得去的 |
[50:11] | -Where are we? -This is Little Havana. | -我们在哪儿 -这是小哈瓦那地区 |
[50:13] | Like in Grand Theft Auto? | 就像在”侠盗猎车手”里一样 |
[50:14] | No, this is where I grew up. | 不 这是我长大的地方 |
[50:15] | -You did? -Yes. | -真的 -是的 |
[50:17] | And this is where Abuelito lives and works. | 这也是外公生活和工作的地方 |
[50:20] | Grandpa still works? What does he do? | 外公还在工作 他做什么的 |
[50:46] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[51:44] | -Eh, no, Papa. -What did he say? | -不 爸爸 -他说什么 |
[51:46] | No, he’s asking if we’re back together. | 不 他问我们复合了吗 |
[51:48] | No, no, we’re friends. I’m helping watch the baby. | 不 不 我们只是朋友 我帮忙照看孩子 |
[51:55] | Wait, what’s he… I don’t understand. | 等等 他在 我不明白 |
[51:56] | He said that you look like you’ve gained a couple of pounds | 他说你比上次见面的时候 |
[51:59] | since he saw you last. | 看上去胖了几磅 |
[52:00] | Maybe since last time, I understand, | 也许是自从上次见面 我明白了 |
[52:02] | but, actually, recently, I’m down… I’m down 15 pounds. | 但是 事实上 我最近减了 减了15磅 |
[52:10] | -20? -He’s saying that he lost 20 pounds. | -20 -他说他瘦了20磅 |
[52:12] | I know… | 我知道 |
[52:12] | I know what he said. But I’m down… | 我知道他说了什么 但是我减了 |
[52:14] | That is in two months. | 那是在两个月里 |
[52:15] | I’m down… In… In two weeks, I’ve lost 15. | 我减了 在 在两个星期里 我减了15磅 |
[52:17] | My suit doesn’t even… doesn’t even fit me anymore. | 我的衣服都不 都不合身了 |
[52:20] | He’s saying his pants might fall. | 他说他的裤子可能会掉下来 |
[52:22] | 20 pounds. 20. | 20磅 20 |
[52:24] | Why does he have to say 20? I say 15, he says 20. | 他为什么一定要说20 我说15 他说20 |
[52:26] | I could… Alright. | 我能 好吧 |
[52:28] | These are really good. We should wake up Percy so he can try one. | 这真的很好吃 我们应该叫醒波西 让他尝一个 |
[52:32] | He say he knows. Let him sleep. It’s too late. | 他说他知道 让他睡吧 太晚了 |
[52:34] | No, but he’s never had a real Cuban sandwich. | 不 但是他从没尝过正宗的古巴三明治 |
[52:37] | I want him to try it. | 我想让他尝尝 |
[52:39] | He says you should make him one. | 他说你应该给他做一个 |
[52:41] | I… I want him to have a real one from here, from Little Havana. | 我 我想让他在这儿尝个正宗的 在小哈瓦那 |
[52:44] | Abuelo… Everything Okay? | 阿布罗 一切还好吗 |
[52:50] | This is really good, by the way. | 这真的很好吃 |
[52:52] | Yours are way better. | 你做的要好太多 |
[52:59] | You think people would like this kind of food back home? | 你觉得人们喜欢在家里吃到这样的食物吗 |
[53:02] | You think they would like it? | 你觉得他们会喜欢 |
[53:03] | Yeah, it’s real food. Why not? | 对啊 这是真材实料 为什么不喜欢 |
[53:08] | Maybe I’ll talk to Marvin. | 也许我会和马文谈谈 |
[53:10] | Let me hear him out. You know. | 我想听听跟他的看法 |
[53:13] | See what he’s got in mind for the food truck. | 看看他对流动餐车有什么想法 |
[53:16] | Think he’s in town? | 你觉得他在吗 |
[53:18] | I don’t know, but, you know, I can find out tomorrow… I’ll call him. | 我不知道 但我可以明天我打个电话给他问问看 |
[53:22] | You know he’s here. Is this the whole reason you brought me out? | 你知道他在这儿 是不是就因为这个你才把我带出来 |
[53:25] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[53:28] | Try this. The yogurt’s amazing. | 尝尝这个 酸奶太棒了 |
[53:30] | I love yogurt. | 我爱酸奶 |
[53:32] | You’re full of shit. | 你就是一烂人 |
[53:49] | Hi. I’m Carl Casper. I’m here to see Marvin. | 你好 我是凯尔·卡斯帕 我来这儿见马文 |
[53:52] | -Booties? -Excuse me? | -鞋套 -抱歉 |
[53:58] | In case you don’t want to remove your shoes. | 如果你不想脱鞋的话 |
[54:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:11] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[54:27] | -Casper’s here. -How ya doing? | -卡斯帕来了 -最近怎么样 |
[54:28] | -Glad you’re here. Look at you. -How’s it going? | -你来我真高兴 看看你 -都还好吗 |
[54:31] | Come over here. Candy, come over here. | 过来这儿 凯蒂 过来 |
[54:32] | You’re a sight for sore eyes. | 你真是太养眼 |
[54:34] | Wouldn’t you want to eat something? I want to see you eat something. | 你不想吃些什么吗 我要看到你吃些东西 |
[54:36] | Alright? I’m worried. Eat some crackers or something. | 好吗 我很担心 吃些饼干什么的 |
[54:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[54:44] | Look at you. | 你看你 |
[54:45] | She’s pregnant. Just found out. | 她怀孕了 才发现的 |
[54:48] | The… This one? | 这 刚才这个 |
[54:50] | Pissed on a stick, came in, laid it on me five seconds ago. | 她五秒钟前刚把验孕棒给我看的 |
[54:55] | Is it… So it’s yours? | 所以 是你的吗 |
[54:56] | I don’t know. That’s what she’s saying. | 我不知道 她是这么说的 |
[55:00] | -You don’t… -I know. | -你不 -我知道 |
[55:02] | I got a problem, ’cause she’s… best receptionist I’ve ever had. | 有个问题 因为她是我最好的前台 |
[55:05] | -Yeah. -Good news is I had my tubes tied in ’08. | -对 -好消息是我08年就结扎了 |
[55:08] | So, clearly, she’s also a fucking liar. | 所以 显然她还是一个大骗子 |
[55:11] | -Right. That’s tough. -What do you want? | -好吧 那的确够呛 -你要喝点什么吗 |
[55:13] | You want a coconut water? | 你要椰子汁吗 |
[55:15] | You Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[55:16] | I’m alright. I’m alright. | 我很好 我很好 |
[55:18] | -Do you want a drink? -I would… No. | -你要杯喝的吗 -我想 不用了 |
[55:19] | Let’s make some decisions together. Let’s start right here. | 我们一起做决定吧 从现在开始 |
[55:21] | -Alright, so… -Let’s start off easy. | -好的 那么 -我们先从简单的开始 |
[55:23] | We got shit to talk about. Look, bang, you got four swatches, right? | 我们有一大堆要讨论的 这里有四种布料样品 对吗 |
[55:26] | Let’s start off easy and then we’ll get into the uncomfortable stuff. | 我们先从简单的开始 然后再讨论那些不愉快的话题 |
[55:29] | -Pick it. -The… For the… | -选啊 -这 这是给 |
[55:31] | For here? I don’t know. | 放这里的 我不知道 |
[55:32] | Yeah, I’m putting a carpet down, | 是 我打算在这铺个地毯 |
[55:34] | ’cause people keep slippin’ around | 因为人们总在这滑来滑去 |
[55:36] | like it’s a fuckin’ ice rink in here. | 好像这里是他妈的溜冰场一样 |
[55:37] | You could always get ’em… take the booties off and, uh… | 你总可以让他们 把鞋套脱了 然后 |
[55:41] | Can’t do that. | 做不到啊 |
[55:42] | We’ll go with, I don’t know, this one? | 我不知道 我们选这个 |
[55:44] | -You like that one? -I think… | -你喜欢这个 -我觉得 |
[55:46] | If I had to… But if you’re not gonna paint, I would… | 如果我必须 但如果你不打算刷遍墙的话 我选这个 |
[55:48] | This just seems like it goes with anything. | 这看起来跟什么都很搭 |
[55:50] | People aren’t walking on the walls, Carl. | 人不是在墙上走路的 凯尔 |
[55:51] | Or I could keep it if I want. | 如果我想要的话 也可以留着 |
[55:53] | -The… -Keep the kid. | -这 -把孩子留下 |
[55:55] | -Yeah. -Knowing that it’s not mine. | -对 -尽管知道那不是我的 |
[55:56] | -Yes. -You know, for once, I’m a good guy. | -是的 -要知道 我曾经是个好人 |
[56:00] | She stays on my desk and I fucking got something on her. | 她在我的桌子上 我跟她来了一发 |
[56:03] | But you decide. What do you think? | 不过你来决定 你怎么想 |
[56:06] | Are we… we’re talking about the carpet now | 我们是 我们现在是在讨论地毯 |
[56:07] | or are we talking about the, um… the… | 还是在讨论 这 |
[56:09] | -We’re talking about… -I don’t even know anymore. | -我们是在讨论 -我已经不知道了 |
[56:11] | I think, um… | 我想 |
[56:14] | I’d go with the brown. | 我会选棕色的 |
[56:16] | And as far as that goes, that’s a personal… that’s… | 至于那个 那是个私人 那是 |
[56:19] | -I don’t know. -You’re not a turd, Okay? | -我不知道 -你不是个可怜虫 好吗 |
[56:22] | I don’t want you to feel that | 我不想让你觉得 |
[56:23] | way coming in here with your hat in your hand. | 来这里感觉自己很卑微 |
[56:26] | You went fucking crazy on the Internet. That was awesome. | 你在网上那视频太疯狂了 棒极了 |
[56:28] | You lost respect, which I love, ’cause it’s passion. | 你失去了尊重 这点我喜欢 因为这是激情 |
[56:32] | You know, you lost everything. | 你知道自己失去了一切 |
[56:33] | You know, you’re not a loser, but you have lost, Okay? | 你知道自己不是一个失败者 但是你失败了 对吗 |
[56:36] | You’re not a turd, a turd that lost. | 你不是一个失败的可怜虫 |
[56:39] | I don’t know that I feel like a turd. | 我不认为 我觉得自己像个可怜虫 |
[56:41] | -Good. -I feel like I had a bad week. | -很好 -我觉得我像是过了很糟糕的一周 |
[56:43] | I feel like I lost my job. I made an ass of myself on the internet. | 我丢了工作 我让自己在网上出尽洋相 |
[56:46] | I’m divorced. I’m old. I got no money. | 我离婚了 我老了 我分文没有 |
[56:49] | I live in a shitty apartment in Venice. | 我住在威尼斯区的一个破公寓里 |
[56:50] | But you know what makes me feel like a turd? | 但是你知道什么会让我觉得像个可怜虫吗 |
[56:52] | That I’m in my ex-wife’s ex-husband’s office | 就是我在我前妻的前夫的办公室里 |
[56:54] | and asking for a fucking favour | 来寻求他妈的帮助 |
[56:55] | and all he’s doing is busting my balls. | 然后他却一直在给我脸色看 |
[56:57] | I like this humility. It’s good. | 我喜欢这谦逊的态度 这很好 |
[57:04] | Truth be told, food trucks are a great idea. | 说实话 流动餐车是个很好的想法 |
[57:07] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我什么意思吗 |
[57:08] | I think we take it back to something simple. | 我想我们还是讲点简单的 |
[57:10] | Let me see if I got something to say anymore. I don’t even know. | 让我想想我是不是还有什么要说的 我都不是很清楚 |
[57:13] | -It’s no problem. -I’ll pay you back. | -这没问题 -我会还给你的 |
[57:14] | As long as it’s not weird for you… I don’t want you to feel like | 只要对你来说不是很奇怪 我不想让你觉得好像 |
[57:18] | because you were with Inez and you guys were sleeping together | 因为你和伊内兹在一起过还睡了 |
[57:21] | and I was with her and we had this… | 然后我也跟她在一起过 我们还有过这个 |
[57:23] | I was with her, then you were with her, | 我跟她在一起 然后你也跟她在一起 |
[57:25] | and then maybe I fucked her after. | 然后也许之后我跟她睡了 |
[57:26] | I don’t even know what happened with us. | 我都不知道我们之间发生了什么 |
[57:29] | I came out to LA for a Clippers game once | 我有次为了看快船队的比赛来洛杉矶 |
[57:31] | and I think we had a couple of drinks and we went to Islands. | 然后我想我们一起喝了几杯酒 然后我们上了岛 |
[57:34] | -And I think she had… -What happened between you two? | -然后我想她 -你们之间发生了什么 |
[57:36] | I don’t even… You know what? It doesn’t matter. Here’s what happened. | 我甚至不 你知道吗 这不重要 重要的是这个 |
[57:38] | We’re talking about a white-on-white ’88 Chevy Grumman food truck. | 我们在讨论的是一辆88年的全白雪弗兰流动餐车 |
[57:42] | It’s a blank canvas for your dreams. | 这是你梦想的崭新油画布 |
[57:44] | I’m gonna have ’em pull it around. | 我让他们把它开过来 |
[57:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[57:48] | Don’t thank me till you see it. | 没看到它之前 先别急着谢我 |
[58:13] | Yeah. I’m in Miami now. | 是啊 我现在在迈阿密 |
[58:15] | What happened to those interviews you had? | 你那些面试怎么了 |
[58:17] | None of the prospects panned out. | 都黄了 |
[58:19] | -For real? -Yeah. | -真的 -是啊 |
[58:21] | It sucks. | 真够呛 |
[58:23] | I guess you’ll have to stay there for a while, bro. | 我想你要在那儿待上一段时间了 兄弟 |
[58:25] | Hey, Carl. Hey, papi, mira, I don’t know if you heard or not, but um… | 凯尔 听着 我不知道你听说了没有 但是 |
[58:30] | I got bumped up, man, to sous-chef. | 我升职了 伙计 成了副厨师长 |
[58:32] | -Sous-chef? -Yeah. | -副厨师长 -对啊 |
[58:33] | No shit! That’s excellent! | 开玩笑 那真是太赞了 |
[58:35] | Congratulations, man. That’s a big deal. | 恭喜啊 伙计 那真是了不得 |
[58:37] | Thank you, man. That means a lot coming from you, seriously. | 谢谢 伙计 你这么说对我很重要 真的 |
[58:39] | Yeah, but enough about me. What… So, what are you gonna do? | 对的 但说我说得够多了 那么 你打算怎么做 |
[58:42] | You’re gonna laugh. | 你会笑出来的 |
[58:45] | -I got a food truck. -Get the hell out! | -我弄了辆流动餐车 -真的假的 |
[58:47] | No shit. You got a fucking taco truck? | 说真的 你他妈的整了一辆小吃车 |
[58:49] | Tony! Tony, Carl’s got a fucking taco truck. | 托尼 托尼 凯尔他妈的整了一辆小吃车 |
[58:52] | For real? | 真的 |
[58:54] | -Jefe! Like with tacos and shit? -I just… | -老大 卖玉米饼那种东西吗 -我才 |
[58:57] | Yeah, I would assume. What are you gonna cook? | 对的 我猜也是 你打算做些什么 |
[58:59] | You know, Cuban sandwiches, plátanos, arroz con pollo. | 古巴三明治 香蕉 米烧鸡 |
[59:03] | Simple shit like we used to do for family meal. | 像我们以前家吃的那些简单的东西 |
[59:05] | Oh, yeah, I remember those days, man. | 是啊 我还记得那些日子 兄弟 |
[59:06] | -Fuck he doing with a taco truck? -Goddamn. | -他妈的他在整一辆小吃车 -该死的 |
[59:09] | I’d love some of that shit now. | 我现在还真想吃点那些东西 |
[59:10] | What’s he doing with a taco truck? | 他整一辆小吃车能干什么 |
[59:12] | -It’s good, right? It could be cool. -Yeah. | -这很好 对吗 这会很棒的 -是的 |
[59:14] | Get the fuck off the phone, bro. Let’s go! | 挂电话咯 兄弟 我们干活了 |
[59:15] | Alright, alright, alright! I’m sorry. I’m sorry, man. | 知道了 知道了 真抱歉 兄弟 |
[59:17] | Attila the Hun is calling me. I gotta go, man. | 匈奴王阿提拉叫我了 我得挂了 兄弟 |
[59:19] | Alright. Be good, man. | 好的 保重 兄弟 |
[59:22] | -Is this the new truck? -This is it. This is the truck. | -这是那辆新车吗 -这就是 这就是那辆餐车 |
[59:24] | It’s got good bones. | 它的骨架不错 |
[59:26] | It’s gonna need a lot of work, though. | 当然也需要好好收拾收拾 |
[59:28] | What doesn’t? | 什么不需要呢 |
[59:29] | Wanna take a look around, champ? | 想看看吗 小家伙 |
[59:31] | -Do I have to? -Go! | -一定要吗 -去 |
[59:33] | Go and look at your dad’s new truck. | 去看看你爸爸的新餐车 |
[59:36] | Can I… uh… Can I ask you a question? | 我能 我能问你个问题吗 |
[59:38] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[59:40] | -Did you sleep with him? -With who? | -你和他睡过了吗 -和谁 |
[59:42] | With Marvin. Did you sleep with Marvin? | 和马文 你和他睡过了吗 |
[59:44] | But of course I did. He’s my ex-husband. | 我当然啦 他是我的前夫 |
[59:46] | I mean, since we were divorced. Have you slept… | 我的意思是 自从我们离婚之后 你睡过 |
[59:48] | Who… Who did you sleep with last, him or me? | 你最后一次是和谁睡的 我还是他 |
[59:50] | I’m sorry, but this is none of your business what I did… | 我很抱歉 但我在和你离婚之后干了什么 |
[59:52] | -I think it might be. -After I divorce you. | -我觉得可能有关系 -这不关你任何事 |
[59:54] | Second of all, I don’t ask you | 再说 你跟你那性感的女招待干了些什么 |
[59:57] | what you do with your hot ittle waitress. | 我可从没问过 |
[59:57] | -That’s completely different. -OK, really. | -这可完全不一样 -对 真的 |
[59:59] | -And that’s not fair. -Yeah, yeah. | -而且不公平 -对 没错 |
[1:00:00] | This is somebody you loved and shared a life with… | 这是个你爱的而且跟你共同生活的人 |
[1:00:02] | Why do we have to talk about this right now? | 为什么我们一定要现在来讨论这个 |
[1:00:04] | Because I took a business meeting with the guy. | 因为我跟这个家伙开了一次商务会议 |
[1:00:06] | -This is not the moment. -It is. I wanna know why. | -现在不是时候 -就是现在 我想知道原因 |
[1:00:08] | He’s smiling like he’s got something on me. | 他笑得像是抓住我什么把柄 |
[1:00:10] | -I dunno what it is. -Please, you know him. | -我不知道是什么 -拜托 你了解他 |
[1:00:12] | I do know how him. | 我知道他是什么人 |
[1:00:13] | You know how he is. So who cares? | 你知道他是什么人 有谁在意呢 |
[1:00:15] | -I care! -Why do you need to know? | -我在意 -你为什么想知道 |
[1:00:16] | -I just would like to… -OK. | -我只是想 -好 |
[1:00:18] | It doesn’t bother me. I just wanna know. | 这跟我没关系 我只是想知道而已 |
[1:00:20] | Just listen. I was very sad. I was very lonely. | 听我说 我曾经非常伤心 非常寂寞 |
[1:00:24] | -And you, more than anyone, know… -OK. That’s it. That’s enough. | -而你比谁都清楚 -好了 别说了 够了 |
[1:00:26] | How I get after I have a couple of drinks. | 我喝了几杯之后会怎么样 |
[1:00:28] | -I don’t want to know the details. -I get… | -我不想知道细节 -我 |
[1:00:30] | Please. I’m not one of your girlfriends. | 听我说 我不是你的女朋友 |
[1:00:31] | -Don’t tell me. Stop talking. -He was my first. | -不要告诉我 别再说了 -他是我的初恋 |
[1:00:33] | -OK, the kid’s here. -It came out like a natural, organic thing. | -好了 孩子在这里 -事情就顺其自然地发生了 |
[1:00:36] | -I don’t want to know about this. -We didn’t… | -我不想知道这个 -我们没有 |
[1:00:40] | We didn’t go through with it. | 我们没有一起睡 |
[1:00:44] | Sat there and we realised we’re just good friends. | 我们坐下来 然后意识到我们只是朋友 |
[1:00:49] | I think there’s something dead in there. | 好像有东西死在那里了 |
[1:00:50] | Uhh. OK, go and look for it. Maybe it’s a rat. | 好 去看看 也许是只老鼠 |
[1:00:53] | -Let’s go look for the rat. -I have to work, and I’ll be back. | -我们去看老鼠 -我得去工作了 我会回来的 |
[1:00:56] | -No, wait, wait, wait. -You’re going? No, no, no. | -不 等等 等等 -你要走 不 不行 |
[1:00:57] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[1:00:59] | You said you were going to help me, OK? | 你说过你会帮我的 好吗 |
[1:01:01] | Go work with your dad. It’s fun. | 跟着你爸爸干活 很有趣的 |
[1:01:03] | I’ll be back later. ‘Bye. | 我晚点会回来 拜 |
[1:01:12] | Alright. Take that bucket, fill it. | 好啦 拿上那个桶 装满它 |
[1:01:14] | See the hose? | 看见水管了吗 |
[1:01:29] | Trash, trash, trash. | 垃圾 垃圾 垃圾 |
[1:01:31] | Save that, save that. | 留着 留着 |
[1:01:32] | Save the metal ones. | 留着金属的那个 |
[1:01:42] | Tip it over. | 翻过来 |
[1:01:45] | Alright, buddy. | 好啦 小子 |
[1:01:48] | I got some presents for you. | 我有礼物给你 |
[1:01:49] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[1:01:52] | Steel wool, right? | 钢丝球刷 明白吧 |
[1:01:54] | Scrub brush. Right? | 刷子用力擦 明白吧 |
[1:01:57] | I want you to do that on the whole truck. | 我要你把整辆车这么洗一遍 |
[1:02:13] | Hey, buddy, you don’t have to clean that. We’re throwing it out. | 小子 你不用洗那个 我们要扔了它 |
[1:02:16] | Alright? Clean something else. | 好吗 洗点别的 |
[1:02:33] | Alright, that looks good. Clean out the lowboy now. | 好了 看起来不错 现在去洗橱柜 |
[1:02:36] | -The what? -The low… | -什么 -橱 |
[1:02:37] | The reach-in fridge, right here. Clean this out. | 冰箱里面 就这个 洗干净 |
[1:02:44] | That’s it. | 就是它 |
[1:02:46] | That’s where the smell’s coming from. What is that? | 臭味就是这里来的 那是什么 |
[1:02:48] | I don’t know. Whatever it is, clean it out. | 我不知道 管它是什么 处理干净 |
[1:02:59] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[1:03:01] | -You told me to clean it out. -Not throw it in the garbage. | -你跟我说处理干净的 -别扔到垃圾桶里 |
[1:03:03] | That’s a perfectly good hotel pan. Scrub it out. | 那个铁盘子还很好 洗干净它 |
[1:03:06] | No, that’s gross! I’m not cleaning that out. | 不 太恶心了 我不要洗那个 |
[1:03:09] | -Pick it out of the garbage. -Are you kidding? | -把它从垃圾桶捡起来 -开玩笑吗 |
[1:03:11] | -It’s disgusting. -You don’t throw it in the garbage. | -太恶心了 -你不能把它扔垃圾桶里 |
[1:03:13] | Like we saved the rest of the stuff. Let’s just clean it out. | 就像我们留下的其它东西一样 洗干净就好了 |
[1:03:16] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:18] | -Pick it out of the trash. -No. | -把它从垃圾堆里捡起来 -不 |
[1:03:21] | Pick it out of the trash can. | 把它从垃圾桶里捡起来 |
[1:03:26] | You wanted to work in a kitchen. | 你想在厨房里干活 |
[1:03:28] | This is what working in a kitchen is, OK? | 这就是在厨房里干的活 好吗 |
[1:03:30] | We don’t throw shit out. | 我们不能把废品扔了 |
[1:03:31] | Yeah, I wanted to come and cook. | 没错 我想到厨房来 然后做菜 |
[1:03:32] | -Not clean it! -Pick it out of the garbage! | -不是洗这个 -把它从垃圾桶里捡起来 |
[1:03:34] | No! I cleaned your whole stupid truck! | 不 我洗了你的整辆破车 |
[1:03:36] | Why are you so mean to me! | 你为什么这样对我 |
[1:03:56] | Hey, I can’t get a hold of your mom. | 我没能联系上你妈妈 |
[1:04:00] | But you… The truck looks great. | 但是你 车看起来很棒 |
[1:04:01] | You did a great job. I’m sorry I was mean. | 你做得很棒 对不起 我态度不好 |
[1:04:03] | That wasn’t right of me. | 是我不对 |
[1:04:07] | I gotta pick up some equipment for the truck. | 我打算挑些车上用的厨具 |
[1:04:09] | You wanna come with me and help me pick out a stove till Mom calls back? | 在妈妈打电话回来前 你想跟着我 帮我挑个炉子吗 |
[1:04:12] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:04:14] | Alright. Let’s go. | 好啦 我们出发 |
[1:04:24] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[1:04:25] | -French fries? -That’s right, a fryer. | -炸薯条 -没错 油炸锅 |
[1:04:28] | This is the one we need right here. Come on, let’s go. | 这个就是我们要的 好了 走吧 |
[1:04:30] | Double convection oven underneath. It’s a real workhorse. | 下面是双对流烤箱 这是真正的主力 |
[1:04:32] | 60 inches. I think we could fit them on the truck. What do you think? | 六十英尺 我想他们可以放进车里 你觉得呢 |
[1:04:35] | -Let’s get it. -Let’s get this one. Good. Done. | -就它吧 -就这个了 好的 搞定 |
[1:04:38] | This is the… Ah, here’s what we need. | 这个 我们要的在这里 |
[1:04:39] | This is the thing I was looking for. Right there. | 这是我要找的 就在那儿 |
[1:04:41] | -A George Foreman grill? -That’s not a George Foreman grill. | -乔治·福尔曼烤箱 -这不是乔治·福尔曼烤箱 |
[1:04:43] | It’s called a plancha. We make Cuban sandwiches on that. | 这个叫铁板烤箱 我用它来做古巴三明治 |
[1:04:45] | This is the key to our entire livelihood. We need two of these. | 这是我们全部生活的关键 我们需要两个 |
[1:04:49] | Looks good. You know what? | 看起来不错 你知道吗 |
[1:04:50] | Let’s also get the 6-inch chef’s knife with the plastic handle. | 我们还要一个六英尺长 塑料手柄的厨师刀 |
[1:04:53] | -Then you need also the holder. -Yeah, let’s get a cover as well. | -那你需要刀架 -对 再要一个刀套 |
[1:04:57] | OK, you see this, Percy? | 好 你看这个 波西 |
[1:05:00] | That’s a chef’s knife. | 这是厨师的刀子 |
[1:05:01] | A real chef’s knife. | 真正的厨师刀 |
[1:05:03] | It’s not a toy. You understand? | 这不是玩具 明白吗 |
[1:05:06] | This thing’s sharp. It can send you to the hospital if you’re not careful. | 这东西很锋利 要是你不小心 它会把你送进医院 |
[1:05:09] | I’ll teach you how to use this thing. | 我会教你怎么用它 |
[1:05:13] | But a chef’s knife, it belongs to the chef, not to the kitchen. | 但厨师刀是属于厨师的 而不是厨房 |
[1:05:16] | So it’s your responsibility to keep it sharp, clean, not to lose it. | 所以你有责任让它保持锋利 干净 别弄丢了 |
[1:05:19] | -Can you handle that? -Yes. | -你能做到吗 -可以 |
[1:05:22] | This is a good knife. | 这是把好刀 |
[1:05:24] | It’ll last you a long time if you take care of it. | 如果你小心保养它 它可以用很长时间 |
[1:05:27] | Don’t lose it. | 别弄丢了 |
[1:05:29] | I won’t. Thank you. | 不会的 谢谢 |
[1:05:33] | You earned it. | 它是你的了 |
[1:05:37] | How are we gonna get it in the truck? | 我们怎么把它搬上车 |
[1:05:39] | Well, Marvin said we could use some of his guys to help out. | 马文说我们可以请他手下的人来帮我们 |
[1:05:41] | Hey, guys! Hello? | 伙计 你们好 |
[1:05:44] | I’m Carl. This is my truck. | 我是凯尔 这是我的车 |
[1:05:48] | I need some help moving this equipment in. | 我需要人手帮忙把这个厨具搬上车 |
[1:05:49] | Marvin said that you guys might help me. | 马文说你们也许能帮我 |
[1:05:55] | I got it. Mind if I borrow this? | 知道了 介意我借这个用吗 |
[1:05:58] | Get to the top floor. | 升到最高 |
[1:06:04] | Maybe a little higher? | 也许能再高点 |
[1:06:07] | The hard part was getting it over to the truck, | 难的是把它搬上车 |
[1:06:09] | and now we just have to tip. | 现在我们必须得翻过来 |
[1:06:12] | If I can get one end up on the tailgate. | 要是有人到后挡板那里就好了 |
[1:06:15] | OK. | 好 |
[1:06:17] | Oh, hey, hey. Don’t do that. You’re gonna rupture something, man. | 别这么搬 你会打破东西的 伙计 |
[1:06:20] | Martin! | 马汀 |
[1:06:22] | Hey, killer, what’s up? How you doing, little gangster, huh? | 捣蛋鬼 怎么样 过得好吗 |
[1:06:26] | What the hell you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[1:06:26] | I warned you, man. I warned you. | 我告诉过你 伙计 我说过的 |
[1:06:28] | If you got another gig, | 要是你有新的工作 |
[1:06:29] | I was gonna drop everything to be your line cook. Didn’t I? | 我会抛下一切来给你打下手 记得吗 |
[1:06:32] | This is a food truck. You’re a sous-chef now. | 这只是辆餐车 而你现在是副厨师长 |
[1:06:33] | So? Food trucks don’t need a sous-chef? | 怎么 餐车不需要副厨师长 |
[1:06:35] | OK, fine. You’re hired. Pays nothing. | 行 好吧 你被雇用了 但没有工资 |
[1:06:38] | -I’ll take it. -Nice! | -我接受 -好极了 |
[1:06:39] | -You’re not gonna scare me, buddy. -Thank you so much. | -你吓不倒我的 朋友 -非常感谢 |
[1:06:41] | You must’ve jumped on a plane as soon as we got off the phone. | 你肯定在一挂电话就跑去飞机场了 |
[1:06:44] | Dude, when I heard your voice, | 哥们 当我听到你的声音 |
[1:06:45] | I was like, “That’s what I wanna do.” | 我想的是”这就是我想要的” |
[1:06:47] | -I’m so happy you’re here. -Me too, man. | -很高兴你来了 -我也是 哥们 |
[1:06:48] | -We’re trying to get this in the truck. -Yeah? | -我们要把这个搬上车 -是吗 |
[1:06:50] | I need some sort of, like, lever and fulcrum. | 我需要一些杠杆和支点之类的东西 |
[1:06:53] | Come on, everybody. Everybody together. Come on. | 用力 各位 大家一起来 用力 |
[1:06:55] | Holy sh… No, we can’t do this. | 他妈的 不 这样不行 |
[1:06:57] | No way, not without one of us hurting ourselves. No, no, no, don’t. | 不行 会弄伤我们的 不 不 不行 |
[1:07:00] | Stop. Stop. I got it, I got it. | 停 停 住手 我来 我有办法 |
[1:07:02] | Carl, easy. | 凯尔 别急 |
[1:07:20] | -It’s good to know Spanish. -You gotta, man. | -会说西班牙语真好 -那当然 |
[1:07:23] | Thank you. Thank you, guys. | 谢谢 谢谢各位 |
[1:07:32] | OK, good. | 好 行了 |
[1:07:34] | -Nice. -Fryer next? | -不错 -接着是油炸锅 |
[1:07:36] | No, no, forget the freaking fryer, man. | 不 不 别管那个油炸锅 |
[1:07:37] | I’m gonna fill up the propane tanks, | 我会装满这个丙烷罐 |
[1:07:38] | you go to the market… get cerveza, not beer. | 你去超市 买西班牙啤酒 不要其它啤酒 |
[1:07:40] | I can’t go to the market. | 我不能去超市 |
[1:07:42] | We gotta hook up the fryer. Get rid of the steam pit. | 我们要安装油炸锅 把蒸汽池扔掉 |
[1:07:44] | No, by the time you get back, I’ll have this all spotless and cleaned up. | 不 在你回来之前 我会让所有东西一尘不染 |
[1:07:47] | I got lots of marinating to do. | 还得腌很多东西 |
[1:07:48] | I promised these people the best sandwich of their lives. | 我答应让这些人吃上一生中最棒的三明治 |
[1:07:50] | -OK. Good. So… -Get me the mojo. | -好 可以 那么 -给我点运气 |
[1:07:52] | OK, so, what do you need? Oranges, onion, garlic. | 好 那你需要什么 橙汁 洋葱 大蒜 |
[1:07:54] | That’s right. Why don’t we juice it up a little bit, huh? | 没错 我们为什么不加点果汁呢 |
[1:07:56] | -Tomatillo. -Some chillies, yeah. Cilantro. | -青椒 -辣椒 香菜 |
[1:07:58] | -Now get the hell outta here. -Let’s go. | -现在赶紧离开这里 -走吧 |
[1:08:00] | OK, look, the key is, you gotta look for ingredients | 好了 听着 关键在于你要找到原材料 |
[1:08:03] | and then that gives you ideas of what to cook. | 然后这些原材料会让你想到做什么菜 |
[1:08:05] | Like, this is yucca, right? | 比如说 这是丝兰 对吧 |
[1:08:07] | Get some of that. Those look great. See that? | 拿一些这个 那些看起来不错 看见没 |
[1:08:09] | And… Oh, come here. | 然后 到这儿来 |
[1:08:11] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[1:08:13] | Uh, bananas? | 香蕉 |
[1:08:14] | That’s called a plantain. Plátanos. | 这个叫大蕉 香蕉的一种 |
[1:08:17] | These are maduros. Feel, soft? | 这些是熟的 摸起来软的 |
[1:08:18] | That’s the sweet kind. | 这种是甜的 |
[1:08:20] | But we want the green ones. Here. Hang onto this. | 但我们要绿色的这种 给你 拿着这个 |
[1:08:23] | This is what you make tostones with. | 这是做炸香蕉片的原材料 |
[1:08:25] | That’s Martin’s favourite. | 那是马汀的最爱 |
[1:08:26] | -I got it. I got it. -You got it? Too much? | -我来拿 我来拿 -拿得动吗 太多吗 |
[1:08:29] | -I got it. -OK. | -拿得动 -好 |
[1:08:31] | -Watch out for tarantulas. Come on. -What? | -小心狼蛛 过来 -什么 |
[1:09:11] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[1:09:14] | Oh, look at that. | 看看 |
[1:09:15] | Oh, yeah. My masterpiece, baby. | 都是我的杰作 宝贝 |
[1:09:18] | -That’s beautiful. -Miami, I am back. Pow! | -真漂亮 -迈阿密 我回来了 |
[1:09:22] | You could have just bought this at the store. I think they sold it there. | 你本可以直接在商店买这个 我觉得那里有得卖 |
[1:09:27] | -You sure that’s your son, man? -I don’t know. | -你确定这是你儿子吗 -不清楚 |
[1:09:29] | You’d better get a paternity test. | 你最好做个亲子鉴定 |
[1:09:30] | -Oh, that looks incred… -Can I have some? | -看起来难以相 -我能尝点吗 |
[1:09:35] | Oh, Martin. | 马汀 |
[1:09:37] | -Please, just gimme some. -It’s not from the store. | -拜托 给我一点 -这不是商店买的 |
[1:09:39] | -You might not like it. -It’s fatty but not heavy, you know? | -你可能不喜欢 -这个肥而不腻 你知道吗 |
[1:09:42] | -You don’t want any of this. -Yes, I do. | -你不想吃这个 -我想吃 |
[1:09:44] | You’re probably vegan. You can’t eat it. | 你很可能是素食主义者 你不能吃 |
[1:09:45] | I’m not vegan. | 我不是素食者 |
[1:09:45] | -It’s not from the store. -Oh, my God. | -这不是商店买的 -天啊 |
[1:09:47] | -Martin, come on. Can I have some? -Hold on a second. | -马汀 拜托 我能尝尝吗 -稍等 |
[1:09:50] | -Can I give him a piece, Martin? -Nah, man, he’s not… | -我能给他一点吗 马汀 -哥们 他不 |
[1:09:52] | -Alright. Let me think about it. -Just a little piece. Let’s see. | -好吧 让我想想 -就一点点 尝尝看 |
[1:09:58] | -Pretty good. -Pretty good? | -很好吃 -很好吃 |
[1:10:00] | -Pretty good? Come on! -Better than the store? | -很好吃 别骗我 -比商店的好吃 |
[1:10:01] | One more. Just one more. | 再来一点 最后一点 |
[1:10:03] | The best shit you ever had in your life. Come on, man. | 你这辈子尝过的最好吃的东西 说出来 小子 |
[1:10:05] | Oh, give me another one. If you’re gonna give him some, give me some. | 再给我一点 要是你打算给他一点 也给我一点 |
[1:10:08] | -Don’t be cheap. -I want more. | -别小气 -我还要 |
[1:10:09] | You know what? Let’s make some sandwiches. | 你忘了 我们做些三明治 |
[1:10:11] | -Yes, sir. Let’s get to it. -Alright. Ready to go? | -没错 老大 我们开始吧 -好了 准备好了 |
[1:10:14] | Hey, little man, is the plancha red-hot? | 小子 烤箱烫了吗 |
[1:10:16] | -Me? | 我 |
[1:10:19] | No, I’m talking to the grill. Yeah, you. | 不 我在跟烤箱说话 没错 是你 |
[1:10:22] | -Do I touch it? -Well, what do you think? | -我去碰它吗 -你觉得呢 |
[1:10:24] | -No. -That’s right. No, genius. | -不行 -没错 不行 天才 |
[1:10:26] | Hey, look. Come over here, look. | 听着 过来 听我说 |
[1:10:28] | See this water? | 看见这个水了吗 |
[1:10:29] | -Bang. Is it hot? -Yes. | -烫了吗 -烫了 |
[1:10:32] | -Tell him it’s hot. -It’s hot. | -告诉他烫了 -烫了 |
[1:10:34] | -OK. -Is it hot as your daddy’s underwear? | -好 -跟你爸爸的内裤一样烫吗 |
[1:10:36] | Good. Now, watch. Come over here. | 很好 现在看着 过来这里 |
[1:10:37] | Here we go, papi. Perfect. Perfecto. | 开始啦 很好 完美 |
[1:10:39] | Now, watch me. Watch what I’m doing. | 现在看着我 看我在做什么 |
[1:10:41] | Two slices of ham, three of pork. | 两片火腿 三片猪肉 |
[1:10:43] | -Now come over here. -Now the maestro. | -现在过来这里 -大师出场 |
[1:10:45] | Two slices of cheese… one, two. | 两片芝士 一 二 |
[1:10:47] | -Two pickles. -Can I do pickles? | -两片泡菜 -我能加泡菜吗 |
[1:10:49] | Big pickles. Nice. One, two. | 大泡菜 很好 一 二 |
[1:10:51] | Now, watch this. Take this… mustard, from end to end. | 现在看这个 加上 芥末酱 从头到尾 |
[1:10:54] | OK. | 好 |
[1:10:55] | You go side to side, not forward and back. | 从一边到另一边 现在从前到后 |
[1:10:57] | Now, this is the most important part. | 现在 这是最重要的一步 |
[1:10:59] | -This is what makes it a Cubano. -OK. | -这是古巴三明治的标志 -好了 |
[1:11:01] | -Take the butter. See that? -Yeah. | -抹上黄油 看见没 -嗯 |
[1:11:03] | On top. Take a little bit. | 在上面 加一点点 |
[1:11:06] | Butter the grill. | 在烤箱上抹上黄油 |
[1:11:08] | In. Just like that. | 放进去 就像这样 |
[1:11:10] | Now, watch. | 现在看着 |
[1:11:12] | I want you to watch for the bread to get golden. | 我要你看着面包变成金色 |
[1:11:15] | I want you to watch for the cheese to melt. | 我要你看着芝士融化 |
[1:11:16] | When that cheese is melted and that bread’s golden, but not burnt, | 等芝士融化了 面包成金色又没有焦的时候 |
[1:11:19] | you call me, you tell me it’s done and we’ll check, OK? | 你叫我 你告诉我完成了 我们再来检查 好吗 |
[1:11:21] | -OK. -Keep an eye on it. | -好 -盯着它 |
[1:11:32] | I want you to watch everything everybody’s doing, | 我要你看看每个器具 每个人都在做什么 |
[1:11:34] | because when we’re hopping, you’re gonna have to jump in on the line | 因为等我们忙不过来的时候 你必须随时来打下手 |
[1:11:37] | and help out. | 帮助我们 |
[1:11:39] | -I think it’s done. -You think it’s done? | -我觉得好了 -你觉得好了 |
[1:11:43] | -Oh, look at that. -See how golden that is? | -看看 -看见金色的程度没 |
[1:11:46] | -That’s how you want it every time. -Nice job. | -你每次都要做成这样 -干得好 |
[1:11:48] | You gotta be like a robot when you’re on a line. | 等你加入进来的时候 你要像机器人一样 |
[1:11:50] | You’re the shit, baby. You’re the shit. | 你很棒 孩子 你很棒 |
[1:11:52] | OK? | 好吗 |
[1:11:53] | Mmm! Three equal pieces. | 三等分 |
[1:11:56] | -Let’s see what we got. -Alright, here we go. | -看看我们做的 -好了 开吃吧 |
[1:11:58] | -Oh, hot. – Let me see. | -好烫 -我尝尝 |
[1:12:00] | Look at that cheese. | 看看这芝士 |
[1:12:02] | -Oh, my God, man. -This is the shit. | -天啊 大哥 -太棒了 |
[1:12:04] | This is it. | 就是这味道 |
[1:12:06] | -This is it. -This is it. | -就是这味道 -就是这味道 |
[1:12:08] | -It’s incredible. -This is empingao. | -难以置信 -这就叫”真地道” |
[1:12:11] | -Oh, empingao! -Empingao, man. | -真地道 -真地道 哥们 |
[1:12:13] | -So, is it good? -It’s amazing. | -好吃吗 -太棒了 |
[1:12:16] | Then I guess we’re open. | 我想我们可以开张了 |
[1:12:18] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. We’re open? | 等等 等等 开张 |
[1:12:22] | I didn’t get to finish my sandwich. | 我还没吃完我的三明治 |
[1:12:24] | -Here you go. -What do I do? | -你们来了 -我做什么 |
[1:12:26] | Cut the bread. | 切面包 |
[1:12:27] | There’s cerveza down there. | 那里有啤酒 |
[1:12:29] | Little man, get me hazelnuts, get me some more ham. | 小子 给我榛子 再给点火腿 |
[1:12:31] | OK. | 好 |
[1:12:35] | Alright, I got four right here. | 好的 我这里完成四个 |
[1:12:47] | Hey, jefe, this sound system sounds like ass. | 老大 这音乐太难听了 |
[1:12:50] | But my cousin knows a guy | 我亲戚认识一个 |
[1:12:51] | who’ll hook us up with all our musical necessities. | 能提供我们需要所有音乐的人 |
[1:12:53] | My credit cards are maxed out and we’re not charging for food yet. | 我的信用卡都刷爆了 而且我们还没有收食物的钱 |
[1:12:55] | So we’ll wait on the sound system. | 所以音乐的事以后再说 |
[1:12:57] | But you look happy, baby, don’t you? | 但你看起来很高兴 对吗 |
[1:12:58] | -So happy. So happy. -Yeah, that’s what’s champing it. | -很高兴 很高兴 -没错 那才是最重要的 |
[1:13:02] | I got one. | 我完成一个 |
[1:13:04] | -That’s burnt. -So? | -这个焦了 -怎么办 |
[1:13:06] | They’re not paying for it. | 他们不会买的 |
[1:13:08] | Come with me. Get off the truck. | 跟我来 下车 |
[1:13:10] | -You got this? -Yeah, I got it. You get down. | -你能搞定吗 -可以 交给我 你们下去吧 |
[1:13:13] | Slow down for a second. | 稍等一下 |
[1:13:16] | -Is this boring to you? -No, I like it. | -你觉得无聊吗 -不会 我喜欢 |
[1:13:19] | Yeah, well, I love it. | 对 我爱这个 |
[1:13:20] | Everything good that’s happened to me in my life came because of that. | 我这辈子所有美好的事情都来源于此 |
[1:13:23] | I might not do everything great in my life, OK? | 我这辈子也许不能把什么事都做好 对吗 |
[1:13:26] | I’m not perfect. I’m not the best husband. | 我不是完美的 我不是最好的丈夫 |
[1:13:28] | And I’m sorry if I wasn’t the best father. | 很抱歉 我也不是最好的父亲 |
[1:13:32] | But I’m good at this. | 但这个我擅长 |
[1:13:35] | And I wanna share this with you. | 我想要跟你分享这个 |
[1:13:37] | I wanna teach you what I learned. | 我想教会你我所学到的东西 |
[1:13:39] | I get to touch people’s lives with what I do. | 我用我所做的东西来进入人们的生活 |
[1:13:43] | And it keeps me going, and I love it. | 它让我坚持下去 我爱它 |
[1:13:46] | And I think if you give it a shot, you might love it too. | 我觉得你如果尝试一次 也会爱上它 |
[1:13:49] | Yes, Chef. | 是的 厨师长 |
[1:13:52] | Now, should we have served that sandwich? | 现在 我们应该卖那个三明治吗 |
[1:13:53] | No, Chef. | 不应该 厨师长 |
[1:13:57] | That’s my son. Get back in there. We got some hungry people. | 这才是我的儿子 回去吧 还有很多饿着的人呢 |
[1:13:59] | He’s ready to cook! | 他准备好下厨了 |
[1:14:02] | -We did good, man. -We did good. | -我们做得很好 -我们做得很好 |
[1:14:04] | -We got something here. -I say we stick with the traditional menu. | -我们找对路了 -我们就走传统菜单路线 |
[1:14:06] | -We don’t get too fancy. -We’ll get some yucca fries. | -不要花里胡哨的 -再加上丝兰薯条 |
[1:14:08] | We got the fryer. | 反正我们有炸锅 |
[1:14:09] | That’s classic. Another beer, boss? | 太经典了 再来瓶啤酒 老大 |
[1:14:10] | -No, I’m good. -Alright. | -不用了 -好吧 |
[1:14:16] | Here you go, little man. | 给你 小家伙 |
[1:14:17] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[1:14:20] | Is this beer? | 这是啤酒吗 |
[1:14:22] | No, of course not. I would never hand you beer. | 当然不是了 我才不会给你啤酒 |
[1:14:24] | -That’s cerveza. -I’m 10. I can’t have beer. | -这是啤酒的双胞胎 -我才十岁 不能喝啤酒 |
[1:14:27] | You’re not 10. You’re kitchen staff. Kitchen staff doesn’t have an age. | 你不是十岁 你是厨房员工 厨房员工不论年龄 |
[1:14:31] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:14:33] | You can have a sip. | 你可以尝一小口 |
[1:14:38] | Huh? | 怎么样 |
[1:14:39] | -Like piss, right? -Worse. | -像尿对吧 -比尿还难喝 |
[1:14:41] | You remember that when your friends offer you a beer. | 你朋友给你啤酒的时候要记得这种感觉 |
[1:14:43] | I figure we go to South Beach… | 我想我们去南海滩 |
[1:14:44] | stake out the truck a little bit, get the menu straight. | 把餐车装饰一下 菜单整理出来 |
[1:14:46] | Then after we’re really confident we got something good, | 然后我们非常确定自己找到灵感后 |
[1:14:48] | then we drive back to LA. | 我们就开回洛杉矶 |
[1:14:50] | And hit a few extra cities on the way? | 路上再多停留几个城市 |
[1:14:52] | Why not? | 当然 |
[1:14:53] | -Can I come? -Can you come? | -我能去吗 -你能去吗 |
[1:14:55] | -Come where? -On the trip. | -去哪 -旅行 |
[1:14:57] | This isn’t a trip. We’re just driving the truck back. | 这不是旅行 我们只是把餐车开回去 |
[1:14:59] | You’re flying first class with Mommy with all the divorce money. | 你要和妈妈带着离婚的钱做头等舱飞回去 |
[1:15:02] | Yeah, but you’re stopping in cities. | 但你沿途还会去其他城市 |
[1:15:04] | -Yeah, but you got school. -I’m on break. | -嗯 但你得上学 -我在放假 |
[1:15:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:08] | Martin, I like your mojo. | 马汀 我喜欢你的护身符 |
[1:15:10] | -Hey, don’t work me. -Oh, you hitting Martin? | -别给我下套 -你打马汀主意 |
[1:15:12] | -You’re working Martin? -Working me like that. | -你在鼓动马汀 -刚才那一招 |
[1:15:14] | -He’s ice-cold. -He knows my soft spot, though. | -太老辣了 -但他知道我的软肋 |
[1:15:16] | He likes your mojo. | 他喜欢你的护身符 |
[1:15:17] | -He got me, man. -We’ll talk to your mom. | -他说动我了 哥们 -我们跟你妈妈谈谈 |
[1:15:19] | -We’ll see what she says. -I already did. | -看她怎么说 -我已经问了 |
[1:15:21] | -She’s cool with it. -Look at that. | -她不反对 -快看 |
[1:15:22] | He’s not… He’s 10, he’s got a phone. | 他 他才十岁 就有手机了 |
[1:15:24] | Good for you. Good for you, man. Get things done. | 不错 不错啊小家伙 搞定了 |
[1:15:29] | Why not? Why not? Bring him along. | 干嘛不呢 带着他吧 |
[1:15:31] | So I’m going? | 所以我可以去了 |
[1:15:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:15:35] | -Yeah, you can come. -I gotta go to the bathroom. | -你可以跟着 -我得去厕所 |
[1:15:37] | Go by the backhoe. | 去挖沟机那里 |
[1:15:40] | You want me to take a poop over there? | 你让我去那里拉屎 |
[1:15:42] | Hey, Carl. Carl, check it out. | 凯尔 凯尔 这样吧 |
[1:15:44] | I’ll drop you guys off at the hotel, | 我把你们送到旅馆 |
[1:15:45] | and in the morning, you go get the rest of the ingredients, | 早上的时候 你把其余的食材买好 |
[1:15:48] | stock up on stuff, and I’ll put a coat of paint on this. | 给车上备货 我给卡车喷层漆 |
[1:15:50] | Don’t bother painting. We’ll paint it when we get back. | 别管喷漆的事了 我们回来后一起弄 |
[1:15:52] | -It looks fine like this. -No, man. This is on me. | -这样也挺好的 -不用 包我身上 |
[1:15:54] | My cousin knows a guy. I’m gonna hook it up. Alright? | 我表弟认识人 我来牵线 行吗 |
[1:15:57] | OK. | 好 |
[1:16:21] | Who’s hungry? Huh? | 谁饿了 |
[1:16:23] | If you change your mind, you call me and I’ll go get you anywhere. | 如果你改主意了 给我电话 我马上飞去接你 |
[1:16:26] | Come on. Let’s sell sandwiches, baby! | 来吧 开卖三明治了 宝贝 |
[1:16:30] | -OK, call me. -Come on, buddy. | -好吧 给我电话 -来吧 伙计 |
[1:16:32] | Cuidado. | 小心点 |
[1:16:35] | -Call me. -I will. | -给我电话 -好的 |
[1:17:11] | Alright, buddy, I need you to get me a crowd. | 好了 伙计 你得给我招呼人了 |
[1:17:13] | -Yes, Chef. You know it. -Alright. | -好的 厨师长 没问题 -好 |
[1:17:15] | Step right up. | 瞧一瞧看一看 |
[1:17:18] | Best Cuban food in all of South Beach. | 全南海滩最棒的古巴美食 |
[1:17:19] | Come on, don’t be afraid. Step up! | 快啊 别害怕 看过来 |
[1:17:21] | If you need it more authentic, you can swim 90 miles that way. | 如果你还要更正宗的 就得往那边游九十里咯 |
[1:17:29] | If you can pronounce it, we can make it. | 你想要的我们都有 |
[1:17:30] | Arroz con pollo, yuca frita. | 西班牙鸡肉饭 送免费木薯 |
[1:17:33] | OK, four Media Noches coming up. | 好的 四份古巴三明治马上好 |
[1:17:36] | Cubano. | 古巴三明治 |
[1:17:38] | -You got it? -I got four ready over here. | -有吗 -这边有四个好了 |
[1:17:40] | -Yucca fries, plantas was you? -Yeah. | -丝兰薯条 是你的吗 -对 |
[1:17:41] | Here we go. Thank you. Thanks for your patience. | 给你 谢谢 谢谢耐心等待 |
[1:17:43] | -Who needs a little bit more? -We got four Cubano all day. | -谁还要 -来四份古巴三明治 |
[1:17:45] | -Four Cubano all day. -Hey, this one’s not ready, OK? | -四份古巴三明治 -这个还没好 |
[1:17:47] | -I’m buttering that one. -I got it. I got it. | -我给另一个涂奶油 -好的 好的 |
[1:17:49] | -Crap! -Yucca! | -我去 -丝兰 |
[1:17:51] | -One frites for you. -I burned my finger. | -给你一份薯条 -我烫到手了 |
[1:17:53] | -You OK? -Mm-hm. | -没事吧 -嗯 |
[1:17:54] | -You wanna keep going or stop? -I wanna keep going. | -你想继续还是停下 -我想继续 |
[1:17:56] | -OK, keep going, keep going. -Go, little man. | -好的 继续 继续 -加油 小伙计 |
[1:17:57] | Help him with that banana ketchup and yucca fries. | 帮他弄一下香蕉番茄酱和丝兰薯条 |
[1:17:59] | Go with the chile, the chile vinegar. | 配上辣椒酱 智利醋 |
[1:18:01] | -Good job. -Hold on one second. | -做得好 -等一下 |
[1:18:03] | -It’s coming. -Is that enough? | -来了 -够吗 |
[1:18:04] | That’s perfect. Here you go. | 好极了 给你 |
[1:18:06] | -How’s the yucca frita? -It’s perfect. | -丝兰薯条呢 -好极了 |
[1:18:25] | Step aside, step aside. | 闪开 闪开 |
[1:18:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:29] | Who’s in charge here? | 这里谁管事 |
[1:18:31] | Um, uh, me. What do you need, sir? | 是我 怎么了 先生 |
[1:18:33] | -I need to talk to you on the side. -OK. | -我得跟你单独谈谈 -好的 |
[1:18:35] | -On the side, please. Right away. -I got you. I got it, I got it. | -请出来一下 现在 -好的 没事 没事 |
[1:18:41] | Alright, alright. Relax, relax. Keep it down. Keep it down. | 好了 好了 放松 别吵 别吵 |
[1:18:45] | Hang on, guys. Come on. Hang on, hang on. | 等下 大伙 拜托 等下 等下 |
[1:18:48] | Hang on, hang on. | 等一下 |
[1:18:49] | -Need to see a permit. -Permit, yeah, we got it. | -给我看看许可证 -许可证 好的 我们有 |
[1:18:57] | Should be good. | 应该没事吧 |
[1:18:58] | Yeah, permit’s good. You’re just not good to sell here right now. | 嗯 许可证没问题 只是现在不能在这儿卖 |
[1:19:01] | OK, alright. Thank you. So just, what, a half-mile down the road? | 好的 谢谢 所以 过去半英里可以吗 |
[1:19:04] | Yeah. As long as you’re not right on South Beach, you’re OK. | 可以 只要不在南海滩上就没事 |
[1:19:06] | No problem. Sorry about that. | 没问题 给你添麻烦了 |
[1:19:09] | Aren’t you the lava cake guy? | 你不是那个熔岩蛋糕男吗 |
[1:19:11] | -Uh, yeah, from the Internet. -Yeah. | -对 网上那个 -是的 |
[1:19:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:19:17] | My kid and I saw you on ‘Tosh.0’. You were hilarious. | 我和我孩子在电视上看到你了 你太搞笑了 |
[1:19:20] | Thanks. OK, great. | 谢谢 好极了 |
[1:19:22] | -That was hilarious. -OK. | -笑死了 -好吧 |
[1:19:23] | Hey, can I get a quick picture with you for my kid? | 我能给你合影给我孩子看吗 |
[1:19:26] | -For my kid. -Sure. | -为我孩子 -当然 |
[1:19:28] | -Yeah. -Hey, you know how to work this? | -好 -你知道怎么用吗 |
[1:19:30] | -Hey, Martin, help me out. -What is that, a flat-screen TV? | -马汀 帮我一下 -这是什么 平板电视吗 |
[1:19:32] | Hold on a second. Let me unlock it for you real quick. | 等下 让我给你解锁 |
[1:19:36] | Hang on. We’re gonna move it down the road. | 等下啊 我们得往前面挪挪 |
[1:19:38] | It’s hard to use other people’s technology. | 用别人的东西不习惯啊 |
[1:19:40] | -Big one. -Arm around you? Is that good? | -确实 -搂着你 这样行吗 |
[1:19:42] | -Yeah. Yeah. -Alright, how do I… What do I press? | -当然 -好了 我该怎么 该按哪啊 |
[1:19:44] | Just touch the… Tap the screen first. Hold on. | 就点那个 先点屏幕 等下 |
[1:19:46] | -OK. -Let me make sure it’s not on video. | -好了 -让我确保你没有在录像 |
[1:19:48] | It’s on… Yeah, it’s on. And then put on camera. There we go. Yeah. | 是在录像 对 可以了 然后点相机 好的 |
[1:19:51] | Alright. Get together. | 好了 站近点 |
[1:19:52] | You have to tap the centre of the screen, | 你得点屏幕中心 |
[1:19:54] | and when you see a box, make sure the box is around our head. | 然后看到一个小方框 方框一定要在脑袋上 |
[1:19:57] | -OK. -Whatever you’re shooting’s in the box. | -好的 -方框里拍到的才是重点 |
[1:19:58] | -Just take the fucking picture, OK? -I got it. | -还能不能好好照相了 -知道了 |
[1:20:00] | -There we go. -Thanks. Let’s take the… | -好了 -谢谢 赶紧照 |
[1:20:02] | Oh, and your finger’s in front of the camera. | 你手指挡住镜头了 |
[1:20:03] | -Sorry, sorry! -Good. Great. | -抱歉 抱歉 -好了 很好 |
[1:20:05] | -I got it. -OK. Thank you. | -拍好了 -谢谢 |
[1:20:07] | -Alright. Thank you. -Thank you, Officer. | -好了 谢谢你 -谢谢 警官 |
[1:20:08] | Hey, can I just take a picture up there in the kitchen? | 我能在厨房照一张吗 |
[1:20:11] | -On the truck? -That’d be great, yeah. | -在车上吗 -是的 那就太棒了 |
[1:20:13] | -Got it. -And good. OK. | -好了 -好的 |
[1:20:15] | Can I take one pressing a sandwich or something? | 我能再来张指着三明治什么的吗 |
[1:20:17] | -Got it. -Good? OK. -Alright. | -好了 -好了 好 -好吧 |
[1:20:18] | Can we do one more where… with ‘Lady and the Tramp’… | 能再来张 “小姐与流浪汉”造型的 |
[1:20:21] | you know, you’re biting one end, I’m biting the other? | 就是你咬着三明治一边 我咬着另一边 |
[1:20:23] | -Come on, you can do this. -OK. | -来嘛 你可以的 -好吧 |
[1:20:45] | You got it? You got it? Go. | 抓稳了吗 好了吗 换 |
[1:20:49] | I think I missed the exit. | 我好像错过出口了 |
[1:21:12] | What the hell are you doing? You sending pictures to Mom? | 你在干嘛 给妈妈发照片吗 |
[1:21:14] | -I’m posting a Vine. -A Vine? What’s a Vine? | -我在发短片 -短片 什么短片 |
[1:21:16] | It’s a video. Look. | 是个视频网站 你看 |
[1:21:19] | Hey, come on, man! Get that out of my face. | 拜托 别挡我脸 |
[1:21:21] | -Seriously. -Christ. | -真是的 -天啊 |
[1:21:23] | -It’s only six seconds. -Who’d make a video six seconds? | -只有六秒钟 -谁家视频只有六秒啊 |
[1:21:26] | -A six-second video. -Can you believe this generation? | -六秒的视频 -你说现在的小孩都怎么了 |
[1:21:28] | Unbelievable, man. Little attention. ADHD. | 简直无语啊 注意力缺乏 多动症 |
[1:21:30] | -ADHD is right. -That’s nothing. | -就是多动症 -那还不算什么 |
[1:21:32] | I’ve also been shooting these videos… one second every day. | 我还拍了一些视频 每天一秒钟 |
[1:21:35] | One-second videos? Now you’re joking with me. | 一秒钟视频 现在是真的开玩笑了吧 |
[1:21:37] | No. You edit ’em all together. | 不是 你把它们剪辑在一起 |
[1:21:38] | One second of every day. | 每天一秒钟 |
[1:21:40] | And then you cut ’em together and watch it. It’s cool. | 然后接在一起观看 很酷的 |
[1:21:42] | OK, enough with the virtual world. How about something real? | 好吧 虚拟世界说够了 来点现实的怎么样 |
[1:21:45] | Who wants to stop at Disney World? | 谁想在迪斯尼世界停下 |
[1:21:46] | -Oh, yeah, I do. -Disney World? That’s real? | -好啊 我想 -迪斯尼世界 这是真实世界 |
[1:21:49] | We shouldn’t stop till we hit New Orleans. | 我们到新奥尔良才停吧 |
[1:21:51] | -Hey! Hey, that is your son. -That’s my boy. | -不愧是你儿子 -我的乖儿子 |
[1:21:53] | A kid who’d rather go to New Orleans than Disney World. | 一个愿意去新奥尔良不去迪斯尼的小孩 |
[1:21:55] | Now I’ve seen everything. | 我算见识到了 |
[1:21:57] | I can’t wait to try my first beignet. | 我等不及要尝第一口贝奈特饼了 |
[1:21:58] | Every other person you say ‘New Orleans’ to thinks jazz and voodoo. | 别人说到”新奥尔良”都说摇滚和伏都教 |
[1:22:01] | Yeah, he thinks… | 而他想 |
[1:22:02] | -Your kid thinks doughnuts. -Doughnuts. Yeah, I know. | -你家小孩想到甜甜圈 -甜甜圈 可不是嘛 |
[1:22:04] | I like that. Alright, New Orleans. | 我喜欢 好的 新奥尔良进发 |
[1:22:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:22:35] | Dude, I’m putting a little cornstarch on my werewolves, man. | 天啊 给我的小狼人们们放点玉米粉 伙计 |
[1:22:38] | It’s too humid down here. | 下面太潮了 |
[1:22:41] | Dad. Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:22:44] | -Wake up. -What? | -醒醒 -怎么了 |
[1:22:45] | Martin’s putting cornstarch on his balls. | 马汀把玉米粉放到他蛋蛋上了 |
[1:22:48] | You putting cornstarch on your balls? | 你把玉米淀粉放到蛋蛋上 |
[1:22:50] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:22:53] | Let me get some? | 我能来点吗 |
[1:23:04] | Want some? | 要来点吗 |
[1:23:07] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:23:10] | It’s like baby powder. | 就像婴儿爽身粉 |
[1:23:11] | Put it on your nuts. | 放到蛋蛋上 |
[1:23:15] | -It’s nice, right? -Nice. | -感觉不错 对吧 -不错 |
[1:23:18] | What’s good is in the morning, | 更棒的还在早上 |
[1:23:19] | you could dip your nuts in oil and make hushpuppies. | 你可以给蛋蛋蘸点油炸着吃 |
[1:23:51] | Alright, come on. Come on. | 好了 这边 这边 |
[1:23:54] | Out. | 停 |
[1:23:56] | Alright, backing up. | 倒车 |
[1:23:58] | Come on, come on. | 慢点 慢点 |
[1:24:02] | OK, watch out, baby-cakes. | 好 小心 |
[1:24:05] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:24:09] | Nice driving skills, huh? | 开得不错啊 |
[1:24:11] | -I’m getting the hang of this thing. -I’m telling ya. | -我越来越上手了 -可不是呢 |
[1:24:13] | -Alright, I’m taking my kid for a walk. -Yeah. | -好了 我带我儿子出去转转 -行 |
[1:24:15] | Oh, nice. I get promoted to sous-chef. | 太棒了 我现在是副厨师长了 |
[1:24:17] | -But I gotta do all the hard work? -Yeah. Thanks. | -但累活还是我干 -对 谢谢 |
[1:24:19] | -Thank you. -Where are we, Bourbon Street? | -谢谢 -我们在哪呢 波本街 |
[1:24:21] | Nah, this is Frenchman Street. Bourbon’s for tourists. | 不是 这是法国人街 游客才去波本 |
[1:24:23] | We’re in the Marigny. Come with me. | 我们在马里尼 跟我来 |
[1:24:27] | -Where we going? -Just come. | -去哪 -来就是了 |
[1:24:29] | Come on. French Quarter. | 走吧 去法国区 |
[1:24:31] | We’re going to Café Du Monde. | 我们要去蒙德咖啡店 |
[1:24:35] | You ever heard of Café Du Monde? | 你听说过蒙德咖啡店吗 |
[1:24:37] | Is this the beignet place? | 吃贝奈特饼的地方吗 |
[1:24:49] | You ready? We drove a long way for these. | 准备好了吗 我们可是走了好远的路 |
[1:24:54] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[1:24:55] | Eat it slow. | 慢慢吃 |
[1:24:57] | You’re never gonna have your first beignet ever again. | 你再也吃不到第一口贝奈特饼了 |
[1:24:59] | Pretty cool. | 很好吃 |
[1:25:00] | It’s cool, right? You like it? | 好吃 对吧 你喜欢吗 |
[1:25:03] | They don’t taste like this anywhere else in the world. | 世界上其他地方都没有这个味儿 |
[1:25:06] | -So, what else you gotta buy? -Nothing. | -你还要买什么东西 -什么也不买 |
[1:25:09] | Not anything for work? | 不买工作用的东西 |
[1:25:10] | Nope. | 不 |
[1:25:12] | -Really? -Nah. | -真的 -真的 |
[1:25:14] | Just wanted to get some beignets with you. | 只是想给你买点贝奈特饼 |
[1:25:16] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[1:25:18] | I like New Orleans. | 我喜欢新奥尔良 |
[1:25:20] | I like New Orleans too. | 我也喜欢新奥尔良 |
[1:25:22] | -Somebody ate my body. -I didn’t brush my teeth. | -有人吃了我 -因为我没有刷牙 |
[1:25:26] | This is what happens to you when you don’t brush your teeth. | 不刷牙就是这个下场 |
[1:25:28] | Dude, dude! Where were you, man? | 哥们 亲 你们去哪了 |
[1:25:29] | -What? I went shopping. | 怎么了 我买东西去了 |
[1:25:31] | You went shopping? I called you, man. I texted you. | 买东西去了 我给你打电话了 哥们 还有短信 |
[1:25:33] | -We got beignets. -Where the hell were you? | -我们买贝奈特饼了 -你到底哪去了 |
[1:25:34] | -You got beignets? I’ve been calling. -We got some beets for the truck. | -买贝奈特饼 我一直给你电话 -我们买甜菜了 |
[1:25:37] | -Why didn’t you answer your phone? -My phone was on vibrate. | -你为什么不接电话 -手机调震动了 |
[1:25:39] | -You put your phone on vibrate. -Chill out. What’s the big… | -你把手机调震动 -淡定 有什么 |
[1:25:41] | -I’m sorry. -Chill out? Just take a look. | -抱歉 -淡定 你去看看 |
[1:25:43] | Take a look. Please take a look. | 你看看 好好看看 |
[1:25:50] | -Is that for us? -That’s for us. | -都是等我们吗 -等我们的 |
[1:25:52] | -That whole line’s for us? -Can you believe that? | -全部等我们的 -你能相信吗 |
[1:25:55] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:25:56] | Alright, so, I guess we gotta cook some food. | 好吧 我猜我们得做点什么 |
[1:25:58] | -We gotta cook some food. -Alright, so you good with prep? | -得做点吃的才行 -好吧 准备好了吗 |
[1:26:00] | -Yes, sir. -We’re gonna get through this. | -是的 老大 -我们可以的 |
[1:26:02] | -You ready? -I’m ready, boss. | -准备好了吗 -好了 老大 |
[1:26:03] | -OK. Buy me five minutes. -Yes, sir. | -好的 给我五分钟 -是 长官 |
[1:26:05] | Could you give us five minutes, please? Five minutes. | 能给我们五分钟吗 五分钟 |
[1:26:07] | We’ll be right there in five more minutes. | 再给五分钟我们马上开始 |
[1:26:09] | Got everything… Plancha’s… Everything’s hot. | 一切都齐了 铁板 都是热的 |
[1:26:11] | -Oil’s hot. You got everything ready. -Yes, sir. | -油热了 你都准备好了 -是的 长官 |
[1:26:14] | You are a superstar! | 你简直超神了 |
[1:26:15] | -You are a superstar. -Thank you. Thank you, sir. | -太厉害了 -谢谢 谢谢长官夸奖 |
[1:26:18] | Oh! And how’d you get that crowd? You got a huge crowd outside. | 你怎么弄来这一堆人的 外面可是好些人啊 |
[1:26:21] | I didn’t. I just came back from shopping, there was this long line. | 我没有啊 我买东西回来 就有长队等着了 |
[1:26:24] | -I thought it was a mistake. -I tweeted it. | -我以为弄错了 -是我发推特了 |
[1:26:26] | -You what? -What’d you do? | -什么 -你干嘛了 |
[1:26:29] | I tweeted the picture on your account and then geotagged it. Look. | 我用你的账号在推特上发照片然后定位了 |
[1:26:32] | Wait, man, you did… you did what? You geo… | 慢着 你 什么 你定 |
[1:26:34] | I tagged it so they can mark us on their maps. | 我标记了位置 这样他们就能用地图找到我们了 |
[1:26:37] | Look at those pictures. | 看看这些照片 |
[1:26:39] | How’d you… What’d you… | 你怎么 你这是 |
[1:26:41] | -These pictures are from here. -Mm-hm. | -是在这里拍的照片 -对 |
[1:26:42] | How’d you get those pictures from here? | 你怎么拍到这里照片的 |
[1:26:44] | When I was going to Café Du Monde. | 我们去蒙德咖啡店的时候 |
[1:26:45] | -And you put it online? -Mm-hm. | -然后发网上了 -嗯 |
[1:26:47] | You’re a genius, kid. | 你是个天才 孩子 |
[1:26:49] | You’re the reason everybody’s here. You know that? | 是你把大家弄来的 你知道吗 |
[1:26:51] | You’re my new head of marketing. Thank you. | 你是我的新任市场经理 谢谢 |
[1:26:54] | Alright, so, I’m gonna hit the chalkboard. | 好了 我得往黑板上写菜单了 |
[1:26:56] | You walk him through the prep on the po’ boys and get the plancha going. | 你带他熟悉穷孩子三明治的制作过程 然后开始动手 |
[1:26:59] | Yes, Chef. Yes, Chef. Jefecito. | 是的 大厨 没问题 我的亲大厨 |
[1:27:01] | You butter the plancha, son, alright? | 给铁板涂油 好吗 |
[1:27:03] | I got this. Percy, look. Whoo! | 我弄这个 波西 快看 |
[1:27:06] | Yes, sir. | 开张了 各位 |
[1:27:10] | Single file, y’all. Right here. | 排一队 各位 这边 |
[1:27:13] | 0-8? There you go. Thank you very much. Napkins are down there. | 0-8号 给你 非常感谢 餐巾纸在下面 |
[1:27:17] | -Another beignet coming up. -Hang on a second. | -再来份贝奈特饼 -等下 |
[1:27:19] | -Number seven. -There you go, two more. | -七号 -给你 再来两份 |
[1:27:21] | Cubano coming up. | 古巴三明治来了 |
[1:27:22] | Hang on, one second. He’s my kid. He’s just learning. | 等下 这是我儿子 他还在学习 |
[1:27:26] | -Put you on the Twitter? -Watch your back. | -把你放到推特上 -小心身后 |
[1:27:28] | That’s my kid. He did all that. | 那是我儿子 都是他做的 |
[1:27:29] | -More beignets. -How’s that po’ boy coming? | -多来点贝奈特饼 -三明治怎么样了 |
[1:27:32] | -It’s coming up with shrimp. -Alright. | -正在放虾 -好的 |
[1:27:34] | It’s worth the wait, I promise. | 绝对等得值 我保证 |
[1:28:12] | Baby | 宝贝 |
[1:28:15] | I’m hot just like an oven | 我和烤箱一样火热 |
[1:28:18] | I need some lovin’ | 我需要一点爱 |
[1:28:20] | And, baby | 宝贝 |
[1:28:24] | I can’t hold it much longer | 我控制不了 |
[1:28:27] | It’s getting stronger and stronger | 欲望越来越强 |
[1:28:30] | And when I get that feelin’, I want sexual healing | 当我有这种感觉 我需要性爱治愈 |
[1:28:34] | Sexual healing is good for me | 性爱治愈正合我意 |
[1:28:39] | Makes me feel so fine | 让我心情完美 |
[1:28:43] | Helps to relieve my mind | 让我思绪放松 |
[1:28:47] | Sexual healing, baby, is good for me | 性爱治愈 宝贝 正合我意 |
[1:28:52] | Sexual healing is something that’s good for me | 性爱治愈这东西正合我意 |
[1:28:56] | Whenever blue teardrops are falling | 每当我落下忧郁的眼泪 |
[1:29:01] | And my emotional stability is leaving me | 每当稳定的情绪离我而飞 |
[1:29:05] | There is something I can do | 我可以用这个方法面对 |
[1:29:09] | I can get on the telephone and call you up, baby | 我可以打电话给你对不对 宝贝 |
[1:29:14] | Honey, I know you’ll be there to relieve me | 甜心 我知道你会为我分忧解围 |
[1:29:19] | The love you give to me will… | 你给我的爱会为 |
[1:29:22] | Jefe, jefe. It says ‘sold out’, man. | 老大 老大 上面写着”已卖完”了啊 |
[1:29:24] | We should be good. I think they’re holding for us. | 应该没问题 我想他们为我们留了些 |
[1:29:28] | Hey, Benji. | 本吉 |
[1:29:30] | -We got here as fast as we could. -Hopefully we’re still good. | -我们尽快赶过来的 -希望还来得及 |
[1:29:32] | -You got anything for me? -Gotta check with the man. | -你有啥留给我的 -那得问我们头儿 |
[1:29:34] | -In the back. -OK, thanks. | -他在后面 -好 谢了 |
[1:29:35] | What’s up, killer? | 怎么样 帅哥 |
[1:29:40] | -Hey, Aaron. -What’s up, Carl? | -艾伦 -你好啊 凯尔 |
[1:29:43] | -How you doing? -How you doing? | -你还好吗 -感觉怎么样 |
[1:29:44] | Driving all night. Doing good. | 开了个通宵的车 我还行 |
[1:29:46] | -You still got the stuff? -Let’s do it. | -那东西你还有吧 -咱开始吧 |
[1:29:47] | Oh. He’s got the stuff. | 那东西他还有 |
[1:29:49] | -What is this place? -This is Texas OG barbecue. | -这是什么地方 -这可是个正宗的德州烤肉店 |
[1:29:53] | These guys gotta stay up all night and stoke those fires low and slow. | 这帮家伙们得彻夜不眠 用文火慢烤 |
[1:29:57] | Oh, man, that’s gorgeous. | 天啊 简直太正点了 |
[1:30:00] | -So how many can I get? -I guess four. | -你能给我几个 -四个都给你 |
[1:30:02] | -I’ll take it. -Alright. | -我照单全收 -好极了 |
[1:30:06] | Nice. | 不错 |
[1:30:08] | Yeah. Oh, there we go. | 好 来了来了 |
[1:30:16] | We should get some sliders. | 我们应该弄一些迷你汉堡 |
[1:30:18] | We should do sliders, man. | 是应该做点迷你汉堡 |
[1:30:20] | -Oh, my God. -We get some King’s Hawaiian bread. | -我的天啊 -咱拿点儿皇家夏威夷甜面包 |
[1:30:22] | -Mm-hm. -Pickle, barbecue sauce. | -对对 -再加腌黄瓜 烤肉酱 |
[1:30:24] | What if we swapped this out for the pork in the Medianoche? | 我们要是把午夜三明治里的烤猪肉换成这个呢 |
[1:30:26] | -What do you think about that? -Swap this for the pork shoulder? | -你意下如何 -把里脊肉换成这个 |
[1:30:29] | -Make, like, an “Austin Midnight”. -I like that. | -做成什么”奥斯汀午夜”三明治 -我赞成 |
[1:30:31] | -That’s hot. -I like that. That is hot, baby. | -名字挺响亮 -我喜欢 是挺响亮的 |
[1:30:33] | Let me get one more of these. You should check this out. | 我再来一片 你们看看这个 |
[1:30:35] | Just let me cut right through. | 看我一刀切开 |
[1:30:37] | -Mm-mm. Save it, dawg. -I know. We’re gonna save it. | -别 留点儿啊 哥们儿 -我知道 我会的 |
[1:30:39] | -Come on you using it all up, man. -I’ll give you half. | -拜托 全让你吃了 -我分你一半 |
[1:30:41] | -Know you can’t eat your own supply. -Put it away after this. | -你知道你不应该吃老本儿 -这片吃完就拿走 |
[1:31:13] | Travis County took my picture but, no, I didn’t smile | 特拉维斯县拍我照 但不 我并没微笑 |
[1:31:19] | They told me I was gonna be here for a pretty long while | 他们说我会呆在这里 很久都走不了 |
[1:31:24] | One day, I was walking down the street | 一天 我走在街上散心 |
[1:31:27] | When I should’ve been walking down the hall… | 可我 这时应该还在学校 |
[1:31:30] | -Six sliders all day. -69’s coming up. | -六个迷你汉堡 -69号的快好了 |
[1:31:32] | Ah! One is coming up. | 这个快好了 |
[1:31:37] | Medianoche, Texas. | 一个午夜 一个德州 |
[1:31:38] | Whoo! This is getting murdered. | 我手艺太棒了 |
[1:31:41] | You got that three Medianoches coming up? | 之后的三个午夜三明治快好了吗 |
[1:31:43] | Alright. | 快了 |
[1:31:44] | Order 65 and 66. | 65号 66号 |
[1:31:48] | -I got po’ boy right here. -One sec. | -穷孩子三明治在我这儿 -等等 |
[1:31:50] | -You got the transfer pan? -Cubano. | -铝盘是不是在你那 -古巴三明治好了 |
[1:31:52] | Thank you. Good. Hey, your phone’s ringing, Percy. | 谢了 好嘞 波西 你电话响了 |
[1:31:54] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:31:58] | -Hey, Mom. -Where are you? | -老妈 -你在哪儿啊 |
[1:32:00] | -I’m in Austin. -Are you OK? | -我在奥斯汀 -你没事吧 |
[1:32:03] | -I’m great. -How’s your daddy? | -我很好 -你老爸呢 |
[1:32:05] | Here, talk to him. | 来 你跟他说吧 |
[1:32:06] | -Hi, Inez. -Hi. | -嗨 伊内兹 -嗨 |
[1:32:08] | -You want me to pick him up? -No, you’re a thousand miles away. | -你要不要我过来接他 -别 你别千里迢迢过来 |
[1:32:11] | It’s OK. I can go get on a plane and pick him up. | 没事 我可以搭飞机来接他 |
[1:32:13] | -No, it’s fine. He’s doing great. -I miss him. | -不用 没事 他很好 -好想他 |
[1:32:15] | I want you to come home. I love him. | 我想让你回家 我好爱他唷 |
[1:32:17] | He’s fine. He’s got a couple of burns | 他才没事 他就只有一两处烫伤 |
[1:32:19] | and two stitches from a paring knife. | 还有被削皮刀割伤 缝了两针 |
[1:32:20] | Please, I’m serious. Let me go and pick him up. | 拜托 我说的是真的 让我去接他 |
[1:32:22] | You know your son’s a cook now? | 你儿子是厨子了 你知不知道 |
[1:32:24] | -I’m a line cook. -He’s a line cook. | -我是个流水线厨子 -他是个流水线厨子 |
[1:32:26] | Be careful! | 要小心啊 |
[1:32:28] | I’ll have him home in time for school. | 开学前我会把他带回家的 |
[1:32:30] | -And you? Are you OK? -I’m amazing! | -你呢 你还好吗 -我棒透了 |
[1:32:32] | “Oh, you’re so sexy in that bandana. I want your big platanos.” | “你带那个头巾太性感了 我好想要你的大蕉蕉” |
[1:32:36] | Looks here like you guys are having so much fun. | 我从网上看 你们简直乐翻天了 |
[1:32:39] | Alright, give me one second. Did you know your son could work a grill? | 好 稍等片刻 你儿子会用烤肉架了 你知不知道 |
[1:32:41] | -I had beer. -What did he say? | -我还喝酒了呢 -他说啥 |
[1:32:43] | Stop. Stop, stop. He says he misses you. | 别说那个 他说他很想你 |
[1:32:45] | Aww, tell him I love him. | 跟他说我好爱他 |
[1:32:47] | -Dad got me a knife. -He says, “I love you.” | -我爸买了把刀给我 -他说”我爱你” |
[1:32:50] | -What? -“I love you!” | -什么 -“我爱你” |
[1:32:52] | I love you too! | 我也爱你 |
[1:32:57] | Tell… tell him, “I love you too.” OK? | 告 告诉他”我也爱你” 好吗 |
[1:33:02] | Bye. | 拜 |
[1:33:05] | Alright, 70! | 好嘞 70号 |
[1:33:08] | Every day and nothing seem to change | 日复一日 一如既往 |
[1:33:14] | Everywhere I go, I keep seeing the same old thing | 无论我走到何处 举目所见都是同样的景象 |
[1:33:18] | And I | 而我 |
[1:33:23] | I can’t take it no more… | 我已无法继续承担 |
[1:33:27] | -Let’s take a selfie. -A selfie? | -咱来个自拍 -自拍 |
[1:33:31] | Wait, let me do it with the flash. Hold on. | 等会儿 我用闪光灯 等等 |
[1:33:36] | Oh, look at that. Email that to me, alright? | 你看看 用邮件发给我 好吗 |
[1:33:39] | OK. | 好 |
[1:33:41] | Mind if I post this? | 你不介意我发上网吧 |
[1:33:42] | What is that, another Vine? | 又要发个短片 |
[1:33:43] | No, it’s ‘One Second Every Day’ video. | 不是 是那个”每天一秒”的录像 |
[1:33:45] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[1:33:47] | It’s the trip all cut together? | 就是那个一块块拼起来的旅程 |
[1:33:49] | Oh, the little cuts of the thing? | 就是那个一小段一小段的东西 |
[1:33:50] | Yeah, just email it to me. | 行 反正发邮件给我就得了 |
[1:33:52] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 没问题的 |
[1:33:54] | Listen, I, uh… I want to talk to you about something. | 我跟你说 我想跟你说个事 |
[1:33:58] | Yeah? | 说啊 |
[1:33:59] | I’ve had a really good time with you these last couple of weeks. | 过去这几个礼拜 我能和你在一起十分开心 |
[1:34:03] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:34:05] | And… | 而且 |
[1:34:07] | you’ve become a really good cook. | 你成为了一名好厨师 |
[1:34:10] | -Thanks, Dad. -Not just for a kid. | -谢了 老爸 -并非因为你是我儿子 |
[1:34:11] | I mean, you’re really good. You work really hard. | 我的意思是说 你很了不起 你很努力 |
[1:34:13] | It’s a big deal. | 这很重要 |
[1:34:15] | But we’re gonna be home soon, and we’re gonna get back to our lives, | 可是我们很快就会要回家了 回到原来的生活里 |
[1:34:20] | and I’m gonna be really busy with the truck | 我会忙着打点餐车 |
[1:34:22] | and you’re gonna be really busy with school. | 而你会忙着上学 |
[1:34:24] | But I can still work on the truck, right? | 可我还能在餐车里打工的 对吧 |
[1:34:26] | You said I was a good cook. | 你说过我是个好厨师 |
[1:34:27] | I’m… I’m sorry, Percy. | 我 我很抱歉 波西 |
[1:34:29] | I… I just don’t want you to be disappointed | 我 我只是不想让你在 |
[1:34:31] | when things go back to the way that they were. | 一切复旧如初后而感到失望 |
[1:34:33] | I don’t want it to go back to that. | 我不想让一切复旧如初 |
[1:34:36] | I could work after school and on weekends. | 我可以在放学后和周末打工 |
[1:34:38] | I just want to be honest with you, OK? | 我只是想和你以诚相待 好吗 |
[1:34:40] | I feel like I’ve let you down so much, and I didn’t want to blindside you, | 我觉得我已经很让你失望了 我不想让你毫无心理准备 |
[1:34:43] | but the summer’s gonna end and we’re not gonna be doing this anymore. | 可是夏天一结束 我俩就不能再这么做了 |
[1:34:47] | OK? | 好吗 |
[1:34:49] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:34:52] | But we had a lot of fun, and nobody could take away from us | 可是我们玩得非常开心 我们经历的一切 |
[1:34:55] | what we experienced together, right? | 是没有人能夺走的 对吗 |
[1:34:57] | And I feel like I really got to know you. | 而且我觉得我真的了解你了 |
[1:35:02] | Alright. Let’s watch the music. | 好了 咱们看表演吧 |
[1:35:09] | Well, if things don’t change around here | 若是 万事依然一如既往 |
[1:35:13] | There ain’t no use in me hanging right on | 我再坚持下去也毫无意义 |
[1:35:16] | Hang around | 留在这里 |
[1:35:19] | But I’ll be ready now | 可我已准备好 |
[1:35:23] | I’ll be ready when my train pulls up | 当我那班火车靠近时我已准备好 |
[1:35:30] | Well, I’ll be ready now Yeah | 是呀 我已经准备好 |
[1:35:34] | I’ll be ready when my train pulls in | 当我那班火车到站时我已准备好 |
[1:35:41] | I know my time ain’t long around… | 我知道时间所剩无几 |
[1:35:44] | Alright, pal. Here we are. | 好了 伙计 到站了 |
[1:35:54] | -Be nice to be home. -Yep. | -回家的确不错 -是啊 |
[1:35:56] | See your turtle, see your mommy, back to your room. | 看看你的小乌龟 看看你妈咪 回你的房间 |
[1:36:00] | I’m really gonna miss you. | 我真的会很想你 |
[1:36:07] | I’m gonna miss you too. | 我也会很想你 |
[1:36:09] | OK, but you’ll stay with me in two weeks. | 可是两个礼拜以后你就回来跟我住 |
[1:36:11] | -OK? -Yeah. | -好吗 -行 |
[1:36:12] | -Whole weekend. -Did you post the video yet? | -整个周末 -视频你发了没 |
[1:36:14] | -I didn’t look at it yet. Sorry. -Don’t forget. | -我没来得及看 不好意思 -可别忘了 |
[1:36:16] | -I won’t. -I’ll resend it. | -不会 -我重发一次 |
[1:36:18] | OK. | 行 |
[1:36:25] | Come on. Mommy misses you. | 走吧 妈咪想你了 |
[1:36:27] | Go. Go to Mommy. | 去吧 去妈咪那儿 |
[1:36:43] | Bye. | 拜 |
[1:37:06] | Oh, shit… | 我去 |
[1:37:36] | -Wait a second. -Gonna make… | -等一下 -会把那 |
[1:37:38] | -Right, Dad? -See you next week. | -是吧 爸爸 -下礼拜见 |
[1:37:40] | -Put that thing away. -So I’m the nanny? | -把那东西收起来 -所以我是保姆 |
[1:37:42] | Here we go… | 要开始了 |
[1:37:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:37:50] | Look out. | 小心点 |
[1:37:54] | Empingao. | 真地道 |
[1:38:00] | -Park over there. -Miami! | -停那边 -迈阿密 |
[1:38:07] | Come on, get in. | 快来 进来 |
[1:38:08] | Arroz con pollo. | 西班牙鸡肉饭 |
[1:38:11] | I think I missed the exit. | 我好像错过出口了 |
[1:38:13] | Beignets. | 贝奈特饼 |
[1:38:51] | -Hey, Dad. -Hi. | -老爸 -嗨 |
[1:38:53] | -What’s wrong? -Nothing. | -咋了 -没事 |
[1:38:55] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:38:57] | Listen, I was… I was thinking, about what we were talking about. | 听好了 我 我考虑了一下咱俩说过的那件事 |
[1:39:00] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[1:39:02] | And it’s gotta be OK with Mom. Let me just say that first. | 可我话先说在前头 你妈得先同意 |
[1:39:04] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[1:39:08] | I could really use your help on the truck. | 我的餐车上还真用得着你 |
[1:39:14] | You there? | 你还在吗 |
[1:39:15] | Yeah. | 在 |
[1:39:17] | And it’s only for the weekends and after school | 可是只有在周末和平时放学 |
[1:39:19] | after you’re done with your homework, | 做完功课之后 |
[1:39:20] | and the money goes into your college fund. | 赚的钱都存着给你上大学用 |
[1:39:22] | OK. Does that sound good? | 听上去还可以吗 |
[1:39:23] | That sounds pretty good. | 挺不错啊 |
[1:39:25] | Mom! Dad wants me to cook on his truck! | 妈 我爸想让我上他餐车帮厨 |
[1:39:28] | No, really! He’s on the phone. | 不 我说真的 他在跟我讲电话 |
[1:39:30] | Mom wants to talk to you. I think it’s yes. Hang on. | 我妈想跟你说话 我觉得应该是个可以 等等 |
[1:39:39] | Now wait a minute | 先等一下 |
[1:39:49] | California knows how to party | 加利佛尼亚 懂得如何狂欢 |
[1:39:53] | California knows how to party | 加利佛尼亚 懂得如何狂欢 |
[1:39:57] | In the city… | 在这个都市里 |
[1:40:02] | Order 16. 16. | 16号 16 |
[1:40:04] | -16. 16, here. -Thank you. | -16 16号拿着 -谢谢 |
[1:40:07] | -15. -Order up. Order up. Next! | -15号 -上菜 上菜 下一位 |
[1:40:10] | Mole, two Cubanos, | 两个古巴三明治 加辣 |
[1:40:12] | and order 21, slider. | 21号 迷你汉堡 |
[1:40:14] | -Thank you. -21? Thank you. | -谢谢 -21号 谢谢 |
[1:40:15] | -There you go. I got yours coming. -Perfect. 15. | -拿好 你的就快了 -很好 15号 |
[1:40:17] | -Yes. -OK. Thank you. | -好嘞 -好的 谢谢 |
[1:40:21] | There’s no food for you here. | 这儿没你的份儿 |
[1:40:23] | Could I speak to the Chef for just a second, please? | 让我和厨师长说两句行吗 |
[1:40:25] | The hell you will. | 见鬼才行 |
[1:40:29] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[1:40:34] | Next! Next! | 下一位 下一位 |
[1:40:41] | What exactly are you doing here? | 你究竟干嘛来了 |
[1:40:43] | I’m, uh… eating the food. I’m eating your food. | 我 我是来品尝食物的 我来品尝你做的食物 |
[1:40:45] | I thought my food was “needy and cloying.” | 我记得我做的菜好像是”又贱又腻” |
[1:40:47] | Well, I didn’t think you’d want to serve me, | 我知道你不会愿意做菜给我吃的 |
[1:40:49] | so I sent somebody else to pick it up. | 所以我托人帮忙买了一份 |
[1:40:52] | What happened between us, that really knocked me for a loop. | 我们俩之间发生的事 真的让我大吃一惊 |
[1:40:55] | I mean, you robbed me of my pride and my career and my dignity. | 你夺走了我的尊严 我的事业 我的自尊心 |
[1:40:59] | And I know people like you don’t usually care about that kind of thing. | 我知道 对你这种人来说这些事你根本毫不在意 |
[1:41:02] | That’s not necessarily true. | 这说法未必正确 |
[1:41:04] | But you should know, it hurts people like me. | 可你得知道 你这么做会很伤害干我这行的人 |
[1:41:06] | -‘Cause we’re really trying. -You started a flame war with me. | -因为我们真的很卖力 -网上的谩骂战是你挑起的 |
[1:41:10] | Are you kidding me? I buy ink by the barrel, buddy. | 你是不是在逗我 这可我的拿手好戏啊 伙计 |
[1:41:12] | What are you doing picking a fight with me? | 跟我比斗嘴你是咋想的 |
[1:41:14] | I wouldn’t challenge you to a cook-off. | 我再傻也不会和你比赛做菜啊 |
[1:41:16] | I thought I was sending you a private message. | 我以为我发给你的是私人信息 |
[1:41:17] | I didn’t know that. I thought we were having fun. | 我压根不知道啊 我以为咱俩在找乐子 |
[1:41:20] | It was theatre. | 不过是场闹剧 |
[1:41:21] | By the way, what the fuck were you cooking? | 话说回来 你当时做的是什么他妈烂七八糟的 |
[1:41:23] | You totally shat the bed, buddy. How could I back that? | 你真的拉屎拉床上了 伙计 我怎么可能为你撑腰 |
[1:41:26] | You were one of my early boys. | 你曾经是我的宠儿啊 |
[1:41:29] | I had no control over the menu. | 当时我无法掌控菜单 |
[1:41:31] | Whatever the case, OK? You seem to be cooking for yourself again. | 不管怎么样 你好像找回自己的烹调之道了 |
[1:41:34] | Because this shit is sensational. | 因为这东西太震撼了 |
[1:41:36] | I mean, really, really good. | 我是说太好吃 太好吃了 |
[1:41:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:41:40] | I’m not gonna write about it. | 可我不会写篇评论的 |
[1:41:41] | Yeah. I understand. | 好 我懂的 |
[1:41:43] | Because I’d like to back you. | 因为我想为你撑腰 |
[1:41:47] | Excuse me? | 再说一遍 |
[1:41:49] | I wanna bankroll you, | 我想投资在你身上 |
[1:41:50] | and I can’t write about anything I have a vested interest in. | 所以凡对我有经济利益的东西 我都不能写 |
[1:41:53] | I’m not sure I get what’s going on here. | 我有点搞不清状况 |
[1:41:55] | I sold my website for a whole lot of money | 我卖掉了网站 赚了一大笔钱 |
[1:41:57] | and I’ve just put in a bid on a place on Rose. | 我投标买了块玫瑰大道上的地 |
[1:41:59] | It’s zoned, it’s permitted. You could build it out however you like. | 已经规划过了 有经营证 你想建什么就建什么 |
[1:42:02] | And you can cook whatever you like. | 你爱做什么菜就做什么菜 |
[1:42:04] | Take your time, think about it. | 慢慢来 你考虑考虑 |
[1:42:06] | I wouldn’t blame you for having a few trust issues, | 你要是有什么信不过我的 我不会怪罪你 |
[1:42:08] | but I just thought that, you know, | 可我只是想 你懂的 |
[1:42:09] | you and me burying the hatchet might be a good story. | 你我不计前嫌 握手言和 这段佳话一传出去 |
[1:42:11] | Reservations out the door. | 预定的人就会挤破门 |
[1:42:13] | More importantly, you know, you just cook your ass off in there. | 比这更重要的是 你尽管放手做你的大厨 |
[1:42:16] | In the meantime, you just tweet me wherever you are | 你随时随地给我发个推特 |
[1:42:19] | and I’ll come running. | 我立马屁颠屁颠地跑过来 |
[1:42:21] | ‘Cause this shit’s good. Alright? | 因为这东西太棒了 明白了吗 |
[1:42:24] | Delicious! | 太美味了 |
[1:42:26] | Delicioso. | 太美妙了 |
[1:42:28] | Mucho goodo. | 忒好吃了 |
[1:42:30] | -Hey, jefe. -Yeah? | -老大 -干嘛 |
[1:42:32] | That was a lot of talking and you not punching him. | 讲了好多话还没见到你揍他一拳 |
[1:42:34] | So, what’d that asshole say, huh? | 说吧 那个王八蛋说了些什么 |
[1:42:36] | I think that “asshole” might be our new partner. | 那个”王八蛋”好像是我们新的合作伙伴 |
[1:47:34] | A mark. B mark. | A镜头注意 B镜头注意 |
[1:47:37] | Looks good. It looks good already. | 看起来不错 看起来已经很不错了 |
[1:47:39] | The heat is right on. | 火候正好 |
[1:47:42] | -That’s olive oil? -Yeah. | -那是橄榄油 -是 |
[1:47:44] | What are you grabbing over there? | 你那边拿啥呢 |
[1:47:46] | You’re grabbing all your cheese. | 你拿了所有的奶酪 |
[1:47:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:47:50] | What are you doing there? Spreading it around or finding… | 你这是在干吗 把它涂满还是在找 |
[1:47:53] | -Spreading it around. -What are you looking for there? | -把它涂满一下 -你在那找什么呢 |
[1:47:55] | Heat. Heat. | 热源 热源 |
[1:47:57] | So it doesn’t burn. | 不能让它烤糊了 |
[1:47:59] | -Where’s the hottest spot? -Right here is the hot spot. | -哪儿是最热的地方 -热点在这儿 |
[1:48:02] | So you’re controlling it all the time. You’re always controlling. | 所以说你随时都得控制着它 随时控制 |
[1:48:07] | Color is a detail as well. And you’re looking, you’re looking. | 颜色也是个细节 你得看 你得一直看 |
[1:48:09] | As soon as you get your good color… This is now where you start it. | 这边一变颜色马上 从这里才开始 |
[1:48:13] | You start to really build the sandwich itself. | 你才开始真正的做成三明治的主体 |
[1:48:17] | A light scrape. | 轻轻涂一层 |
[1:48:20] | So you can see, the whole sandwich starts to evolve. | 所以这里你看得到 整个三明治都开始变化 |
[1:48:24] | And, see, the cheese is starting to evolve too. | 你看 奶酪也开始变化了 |
[1:48:26] | Yes, you can do it. There you go. | 没错 你来做 就是这样 |
[1:48:29] | Getting in there. | 要靠近 |
[1:48:32] | You’re almost… | 你就快 |
[1:48:34] | Even now, as you get further, Jon, | 就算是现在 当你在继续着 约翰 |
[1:48:35] | you’re getting in, like, assertive now. | 你要越来越投入 怎么说 要很坚定地 |
[1:48:37] | You’re changing… Even your grip’s here. | 你在变化中 即便是你这里抓把手的手势 |
[1:48:40] | Changing your positions. | 变更你的位置 |
[1:48:42] | You’re moving around. | 你要不停地移动 |
[1:48:43] | But you’re not too busy with it. You’re… | 可是你的动作并不是很忙乱 你是 |
[1:48:46] | You’re precise, but then sometimes you step back. | 很精准地 可是有时候又会退一步 |
[1:48:49] | -Nothing else exists except this. -Right. | -除了它以外什么都不存在 -懂了 |
[1:48:51] | This is the only thing that exists in this world right now. | 现在这世界中只有它存在着 |
[1:48:55] | And if you fuck this up, everything sucks in the world. | 要是你把它搞砸了 这世界就糟糕透顶了 |