Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Charlotte’s Web(夏洛特的网)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Charlotte’s Web(夏洛特的网)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:夏洛特的网
英文名称:Charlotte's Web
年代:2006

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:12] There was nothing special about Somerset County. 萨默塞特郡没有什么特别之处
[01:15] It was a deeply ordinary place. 它只是一个极其普通的地方
[01:18] No astonishing thing ever happened there. 这儿从未发生过令人惊奇的事件
[01:22] The people who lived there were just regular people. 这儿的居民也都是普通人
[01:25] And the animals… Well, they were just plain old animals. 而这儿的动物… 它们也只是一群普普通通的动物
[01:30] They didn’t question the order of things. 它们从不怀疑事情的规律性
[01:35] So, the days passed, one very much like the other. 所以 日复一日 每天都一样
[01:40] But, one spring, on a small farm, 但某年春天 在一个小农庄里
[01:44] a little girl did something, 一个小女孩做了一件事
[01:47] something that would change everything. 一件改变这一切的事
[03:29] What are you doing? 你要干嘛?
[03:34] Fern, go back to bed. Fern 回到床上去睡觉
[03:36] You’re not going to kill it, are you? 你不会是要杀了它吧 啊?
[03:38] It’s a runt. Now, go back to bed. 这只猪发育不良 你啊 回你床上去吧
[03:41] No, it’s not fair! It can’t help being born small. 不 这不公平! 它生下来就这么小 这不是它的错
[03:44] Careful. 小心点
[03:45] If I’d been born small, would you have killed me? 如果我生下来也很小 你会把我杀了吗?
[03:48] Of course not. 当然不会
[03:50] A little girl is one thing. A runty pig is another. 小女孩和小猪可不是一回事
[03:55] There’s no difference! This is unfair and unjust. 这些没有区别! 这完全不公平 不公平
[04:00] How could you be so heartless? 你怎么能这么无情呢?
[04:02] Come here. I want to show you something. 到这边来 我给你看点东西
[04:05] You see that? You see? 你看到那个了吗? 你看?
[04:07] There’s 11 pigs and only 10 teats. 我们有11个小猪 但只有10个乳头
[04:11] Sow can’t feed it, honey. 亲爱的 那母猪喂不了它
[04:14] Then I will. 那我来喂
[04:22] I’ll feed you and take care of you and… 我要喂养你 照顾你 而且…
[04:29] absolutely will not let you kill him. 我不会让你把它杀了
[04:47] Hey! When did Fern get a pig? 嘿! Fern什么时候得到了一只猪啊?
[04:49] Avery, it’s rude to point. Give me that. Avery用弹弓指人不礼貌 把那个给我
[04:51] Come, sit, eat your breakfast. The bus will be here any minute. 过来坐下吃早饭吧 校车马上就要过来接你们了
[04:55] Good morning. 早上好
[04:56] Hey, Pop, can I have a pig, too? 嘿 爸爸 我能像姐姐那样有一只小猪吗?
[04:58] No. I only give pigs to early risers. 不能 我只将小猪送给早起的人
[05:01] Fern was up before dawn, ridding the world of injustice. Fern天不亮就起来了 对抗着这个不公平的世界
[05:06] Fern, put that pig down and get to school. Fern 把小猪放下来 上学去吧
[05:09] Avery. 嘿 Avery
[05:11] – See ya. – Bye, Pop. – 再见 – 拜拜 爸爸
[05:13] Have a good one, buddy. 嘿 儿子 过的开心点!
[05:16] Says here we’re gonna get a lot of rain this month. 预报说我们这周会有很多雨
[05:25] Fern! Your books! Fern 你的书!
[05:31] Bye. 再见
[05:33] Class, these are some of the questions 同学们 下面我给你们讲一些问题
[05:35] that you’re likely to be asked in the exam this week. 我讲讲你们在这周的考试中 将要遇到的问题
[05:40] So, please take particular note of every one. 那么 请你们针对每一个问题 都做好笔记
[05:48] You got to be quiet, okay? 你要保持安静 好吗?
[05:49] You’re gonna get me in trouble. 否则你会给我带来麻烦的
[05:52] Drink that. 喝吧 嘘
[05:55] So, it’s just a matter of following these questions 那么 你们只要按照这些问题
[05:58] and learning the answers. 而学习这些问题的答案
[06:04] Fern, what’s going on? Fern 你在干什么啊?
[06:06] Nothing. 没事呢
[06:10] Fern, what’s in your desk? Fern 你桌子里是什么?
[06:12] – Nothing. – Open it. – 没什么 – 那你把桌子打开
[06:29] Thank you, Mrs. Arable. 谢谢 Arable老师
[06:31] Fern, you know better. Fern 你知道的啊
[06:34] It’s a pig, okay? It’s not a toy, not a doll, not a baby. 这是只小猪 好嘛? 它不是玩具 布娃娃 也不是婴儿
[06:38] A pig. 一只猪
[06:39] And you need to start treating it like one. 那你应该开始用对待猪的方式 来对待它
[06:50] This is going too far. 这样越来越离谱了
[06:59] I know she loves animals, but you have to tell her. 我知道她喜欢小动物 但是这不好
[07:01] – I know. She’s just so happy with it. – I know. – 我知道 但她看起来很开心 – 我知道
[07:13] Doesn’t that feel good? 感觉怎么样啊 小猪猪?
[07:15] Fern, I’m really sorry, honey, but it’s been long enough. Fern 对不起 亲爱的 但你这样太久了
[07:18] What? 什么?
[07:19] Look, he’s not a baby anymore. 瞧 它已经不是一头小猪了
[07:21] I can’t have you keeping what will soon be a 300- pound pet around the house. 我不能让你继续带着它在屋里了 它不久就会成为一头30磅重的大东西了
[07:24] No. 不行!
[07:26] Can’t he stay in the barn? Please, Dad? 我能让它生活在谷仓里面吗? 爸爸
[07:30] – No. – Please? – 不行 – 求你了 行吗?
[07:32] No. Fern, look. You know I’ve been selling the animals 不行 Fern 瞧 你知道的 我一直在卖这些动物
[07:34] to get the new harvesting equipment. 来买最新的收割机
[07:36] Pretty soon there’s gonna be no place in the barn for a pig. 不久之后 我们的谷仓就没有地方 容下一头猪了
[07:40] l promised I’d take care of him. 但我已经提出保证 我要照顾它了
[07:42] Well, I’m letting you out of your promise. 那样 我让你摆脱你的誓言
[07:44] l didn’t promise you. I promised Wilbur. 我又没有向你保证 我向Wilbur保证的
[07:49] What about Homer? 那Homer家怎么样呢呢?
[07:51] He has animals. 他也养了动物
[07:53] Uncle Homer? Homer大叔?
[07:56] I’m sure he could make room for a pig. 他那儿肯定有地方喂养这头猪
[08:04] Yeah. 行
[08:05] He’d be right across the road. 他就住在马路的另外一边
[08:21] Go to sleep, my little one 睡觉吧 小宝贝
[08:26] The sun has said goodbye for now 太阳已经说拜拜
[08:32] The moon shines on your beautiful face 月光照着你美丽的小脸
[08:41] My mom used to sing that to me to make me feel safe. 我妈以前总唱这首歌给我听 让我觉得安全
[08:45] Good night, 晚安
[08:49] Wilbur. Wilbur啊
[08:59] Fern had walked across the road to her uncle’s barn hundreds of times before, Fern曾过马路去她叔叔家不下一百次
[09:04] but it had never feIt so far away. 但从来没有感觉这么远过
[09:07] It was just a big red barn full of typical stuff. 那只不过是一个大的红色的谷仓 放着各种各样的东西
[09:14] Come to think of it, it couldn’t have been more ordinary. 过来想想它 它就是如此的平凡
[09:19] But sometimes, when you take two ordinary things 但有时候 当你手上有两样很 平凡的东西
[09:21] and put them together at just the right time, 而你将它们在正确的时间将它们 放在一起时
[09:24] there’s a chance they’ll become two less ordinary things. 有可能它们会变成两样 不太寻常的东西
[09:29] That runty pig, for instance, and that big old smelly barn. 比如说 那头矮小的猪 和那个红色有气味的谷仓
[09:33] One sniff, and you knew it was a place full of living things. 努力闻一次 你就会知道 那是一个有很多生物的地方
[09:38] But that didn’t necessarily mean it was full of life. 但这并不意味着它有满载生命气息
[09:41] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没关系 没关系
[09:42] Nope. For that, this barn needed a pig. 不 正因为如此 这个谷仓需要一头猪
[09:45] This isn’t so bad. 别害怕
[09:47] Only no one knew it yet. 只是暂时没有人知道而已
[09:49] Don’t be afraid. 别害怕
[09:55] You’ll be okay. 你会没事的
[10:02] I’ll come see you every day. 我每天都会过来看你的
[10:04] I’ll be around so much you’ll be sick of me. 我会经常来这看你的 你会想我的
[10:14] I love you. 我爱你
[10:28] Avery, the bus is here! Avery 校车来了!
[10:32] – Did you remember your sister’s lunch? – Got it! – 你带上你姐姐的午餐了吗? – 带了呢!
[11:02] What the hay? 它在干什么啊?
[11:03] – What’s he doing? – Probably- obably something smart. – 他在干嘛? – 大概在做什么”聪明”的事情吧
[11:06] – Pigs are smart. – Pigs are not smart! – 猪也很聪明的呢 – 猪哪儿会聪明呀?
[11:09] Apparently, they’re as intelligent as dolphins. 显然 它们像海豚一样聪明
[11:12] Advantage dolphin. 比海豚还聪明呢
[11:14] – He’s going to knock himseIf out. – Yeah! That’s using your head! – 他会把他自己撞晕的 – 加油! 用你的头冲啊!
[11:17] How many times is he going to try that? 他会那样试几次呢?
[11:21] – Pig’s out! – I told you pigs are smart. – 那只猪跑出去了! – 我告诉过你猪很聪明吧
[11:23] That’s going to leave a mark. 那可是一项新记录啊
[11:26] – Oh, look, Bits. Pig’s out. – Sure is out. – Bits 快看啊 那猪跑出去了 – 是啊 出去了
[11:29] Out of his mind! 真没想到!
[11:35] Homer! Homer啊!
[11:38] Lurvy! Lurvy啊!
[11:40] – Pig’s out! – Pig’s out, pig’s out, pig’s out! – 猪跑出来了! – 猪跑出来了 猪跑出来了 跑出来了!
[11:42] – How about you walk a little faster? – Wait your turn! – 你能再走快一点不? – 别急啊 排队!
[11:45] Wait! Wait! Fern, come back! 等等! 等一下! Fern 回来!
[11:49] Just run! 快跑啊!
[11:50] Run, pig! Be free! I would if I could. 跑啊 小猪! 获得自由! 如果能够 我也会这么做的
[11:54] Retreat! 撤退!
[11:55] – Retreat! – Don’t retreat, pig! Giddyup! – 撤退! – 别回来 小猪! 快跑!
[11:58] – Oh, no! Not the smokehouse! – No! Not the smokehouse! – 噢 不!别去熏制房! – 别! 别去那儿!
[12:04] – ls he looking? – Yeah, he’s seen it. – 他在看着吗? – 对啊 它看到了呢
[12:07] – Think he knows what it is? – Of course not. – 他知道那是什么吗? – 当然不知道
[12:09] He’s a spring pig. He doesn’t know anything. 他是只童子猪 他什么也不知道
[12:13] Here, pig, pig, pig! 来这儿 小猪!小猪猪!
[12:18] Don’t fall for it. You’re out. 别傻了啊 你都已经出去了!
[12:22] And you’re back in. 哈哈 你又回来了
[12:24] Here you go, piggy. 过来 小猪猪
[12:26] Attaboy. Eat it up. 好样的 把这些吃光
[12:28] Sold out for slop. I’d have been to the county line by now. 如果不是你为了猪食回来 我现在都已经到郡外了
[12:32] He’d have made it if you’d have just let me talk. 如果你让我和他说话 他应该成功跑出去了
[12:35] – Made it to where? He’s a pig! – He’s a pig. – 让它去哪儿? 它只是一头猪啊 – 它是猪 没错
[12:38] Sorry I made such a fuss. Your suggestions were really good, 对不起 我造成了混乱 你的建议真的很好噢
[12:42] but I think I’d better stay here. Fern’s going to be back soon, anyway. 但我最好还是待在这儿 反正Fern不久就会回来了
[12:45] He’s just stupid as a stick, poor thing. 他真是呆的像木头一样 可怜的小东西
[12:48] – Should we speak to him? – Certainly not! – 我们应该和他说话吗? – 当然不!
[12:50] Certainly not. 当然不!
[12:51] Sweetheart, it sounded- ounded almost like you said 亲爱的 刚刚我似乎听到你说
[12:54] you’d run and be free if you could. 如果可以 你应该跑出去获得自由
[12:56] I meant if I were a pig. 我的意思是 如果我是猪的话
[12:59] You know what happens to pigs around here. 你也知道这附近的猪的遭遇
[13:01] Yes, I do. And it should never, ever be spoken of. 是啊 我知道 并且我们应该不要提起这事情
[13:16] I’m gonna miss you today. 我今天就会想你的
[13:18] See you when I get back, okay? 我回来再见 好吗?
[13:23] All right, I gotta go, okay? See you later. 好的 我要走了 好嘛? 回头见
[13:33] Bye. 再见
[13:50] Goodbye, Fern. Hurry back. 再见 Fern 快回来噢
[13:57] Hi. 嗨
[13:59] My name’s Wilbur. 我叫Wirbur
[14:01] Anyone want to play? 有谁玩吗?
[14:03] Anyone? 有人没?
[14:06] It’s raining, you know. And you know what you get with rain? 现在下雨呢 你知道 你知道在雨天会发生什么吗?
[14:06] It’s raining, you know. And you know what you get with rain? 现在下雨呢 你知道 你知道在雨天会有什么吗?
[14:09] – Lightning. – Typhoons. – 闪电 – 台风
[14:11] – Cholera. – Dysentery. – 霍乱 – 痢疾
[14:12] – Frizzy hair. – That sad feeling. – 卷发 – 悲伤
[14:14] No, mud! 不是 烂泥
[14:15] What the heck is he doing now? 他现在到底在做什么啊?
[14:18] Hey, come on. You wanna join me? Come on! Let’s go! 嘿 来啊 想和我一起玩吗 来啊 来啊
[14:20] Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! 去吧 去吧 让我们去玩吧
[14:22] Let’s not. How many times must I tell you? 不行 让我给你们说多少次啊?
[14:25] Just because we’re sheep, it doesn’t mean we have to follow. 我们是羊 没错 并不意味着我们要跟从
[14:29] Think for yourselves. 你们自己好好想想吧
[14:31] – Yourselves. Quite right! – Look at me! – 你自己 对啊! – 看着我!
[14:32] – No, no, no. Yourselves. – Myself? – 不对 不对 是你自己 – 我自己?
[14:36] Hey, kid, this is a barn. We don’t play, we work. 嘿 孩子 这是谷仓 我们不玩的 我们工作
[14:39] – Some of us, anyway. – Some of us? – 我们只有一部分工作呢 – 我们中的一部分?
[14:41] Are you implying, lke, that we don’t work? 那你在暗示 Ike 我们羊不工作?
[14:44] Because we work bloody hard, thank you! 因为我们很勤奋地工作呢 谢谢!
[14:48] Hard? You grow hair! 勤奋? 你就是长羊毛的而已啊!
[14:51] Grow hair. Good one! “长羊毛” 说得好!
[14:53] Excuse me. 打搅一下
[14:55] And is that your contribution to society, you gassy rib eyes? 那这就是你对这个社会的贡献了? 你这个唠唠叨叨的牛里脊肉?
[14:59] Filthy hairball! 脏兮兮的毛团!
[15:01] – Rib eyes! – Dirty lintball! – 牛里脊! – 脏毛团!
[15:03] Zip it. 闭嘴
[15:04] – They’re at it again. – Rib eyes! Rib eyes! – 他们又吵起来了 – 牛里脊! 牛里脊!
[15:05] It’s really slippery. That’s the fun part! 这儿很滑 这是最好玩的呢!
[15:08] Little itty- bitty pig, could you come here, please? 可爱的小猪猪啊 你能到这边来一下吗?
[15:13] You said your name is Wilbur, right? 你说你叫Wilbur 对吗?
[15:15] That’s right. What’s your name? 对啊 那你叫什么名字呢?
[15:17] – Gussy. – Gussy? – 我叫Gussy – 啊Gussy?
[15:18] – Great name! – Thank you, Wilbur. – 好名字啊! – 谢谢你 Wilbur
[15:21] Now, you’re so cute and pink, 你很可爱 粉嘟嘟的
[15:23] but you’re wasting your time. 但你在浪费你的时间呢
[15:25] These animals won’t play. 这些动物是不会玩的
[15:26] – What about you? – Me? – 那你呢? – 我?
[15:28] Well, I have to stay on my eggs. 唉 我要一直待在我的蛋上边
[15:30] Oh, wow! Look at that! 噢 看看啊! 真好!
[15:33] Otherwise, of course, I’d love to play. 不然的话 当然我也喜欢玩
[15:35] So, why can’t you play? 那么 你为什么不能玩呢?
[15:37] Because what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. 应为对雌鹅好的事也对雄鹅好
[15:41] What about the rest of you? Don’t any of you like to play? 那你们其他这些人呢? 你们没有一个人想玩吗?
[15:44] Can’t play on three empty stomachs. 我肚子好饿啊 不能玩
[15:46] Well, for us there’s this whole smell- of- wet- wool business. Ghastly! 对我们来说 出去玩会弄得毛脏兮兮 难闻得很 可怕啊!
[15:50] See? I’m afraid it’s just not a play kind of place. 看到没? 这儿不是玩的地方呢
[15:54] But you’re all friends, right? 但你们都是朋友 对吗?
[15:55] Sure. We’ve been here together our whole lives. 当然 我们在这儿一起待了一辈子了
[15:58] I’m not so sure being in the same place is the same as being friends. 我不认为待在一个地方 就一定能会是好朋友
[16:07] I’m not hungry. I just wanted someone to play with me. 我不饿 我只想找个人陪我玩
[16:12] What’s that? 那是什么啊?
[16:14] What is… 什么…
[16:18] Could it be? 难道是?
[16:20] Slops! 猪食!
[16:22] Oh, joy. It seems the pig slop has brought out the rodent. 哈 好玩 看样子猪饲料把老鼠给引上来了
[16:26] Moldy cheese. Oh, yeah. 霉奶酪 好耶!
[16:31] Did I have salami last night? 我昨晚吃了意大利香肠没?
[16:36] Yep. I guess I did. 嗯 我想我吃了
[16:38] – Oh, charming. – Disgusting creature! – 哦 好可爱啊 – 恶心的东西
[16:41] Hi, there. 你好啊
[16:44] Oh, you’re a pig. 噢 你是猪
[16:47] You’re a pig. 你是头猪啊
[16:49] Pig equals slop. 有猪才有猪饲料嘛
[16:52] The rat is happy. 老鼠很高兴
[16:54] My name’s Wilbur. 我叫Wilbur
[16:56] Do you have a name? Or is it just “the rat”? 你有名字吗? 还是只是叫”老鼠”?
[17:04] Did you say “just the rat”? 你刚刚说我”只是老鼠”?
[17:07] For your information, pig, the rat rules. 告诉你 小猪 老鼠是王道
[17:10] We were here long before your kind, and we’ll be here long after. 我们比你们这些动物早很久来这儿 而你们挂了之后 我们还会在这儿
[17:14] So, you just keep that in mind 所以 你要记住这个
[17:16] next time you feel like reducing me to “just the rat.” 下次你想贬我”只是老鼠”的时候 记住我刚刚说的
[17:19] You called yourseIf “the rat.” 你自己刚刚叫自己”老鼠”啊
[17:21] I can call me that. You can’t. 我可以这么叫我自己 但你不能
[17:25] So you don’t have a name? 那你难道没有一个名字吗?
[17:28] Of course I do. It’s Templeton. 当然我有名字 我叫Templeton
[17:31] Templeton? Great name! Templeton? 好名字啊!
[17:33] – Oh, gee, thanks. – Hey! You want to play, Templeton? – 噢 好的 谢谢 – 嘿 Templeton 你想一起玩不?
[17:36] For so many reasons, no. 有太多原因 不!
[17:40] See, I don’t play. 瞧 我不玩
[17:43] l gnaw, I spy, I eat, I hide. Me in a nutshell. 我啃 我探 我吃 我躲 我在坚果壳里
[17:46] Couldn’t you just stay and chat? 那你能待下来聊天吗?
[17:48] Chat? Let me see. 聊天? 我看看
[17:51] Gnaw, spy, eat, hide. 啃 探 吃 躲
[17:54] Nope, “chat” ain’t on the list. 不行 聊天不在名单上
[18:04] The rat is handsome. 我真是帅死了 嘿嘿
[18:33] Tonight I dream of slop! 今晚 我会梦到猪食的
[18:40] Fern, you are not going to see that pig again. It’s too late. Fern 你今天别去看小猪了 太晚了
[18:44] But he’s expecting me! 但他等着我呢!
[18:45] And I’m expecting you to finish your homework and go straight to bed. 我等着你做完作业 直接去睡觉
[18:49] But, Mom, I always tell him good night! 但是 妈妈 我总是要给他说晚安的
[18:51] – Not tonight. – He can’t sleep if I don’t. – 今晚不行 – 如果我不给他说晚安 他睡不着的
[18:57] Good night. 晚安
[18:59] Good night. 晚安
[19:02] Good night! 晚安
[19:03] Good night. 晚安
[19:05] Huh? Who said that? 嗯? 谁在说话呢?
[19:09] Who are you? 你是谁?
[19:10] Where are you? Are you invisible? 你在哪儿? 你是隐身人?
[19:13] No, I’m nocturnal, 不是 我是夜行动物呢
[19:15] which means I work at night, when you should be sleeping. 就是说我在晚上工作 而你则应该在这个时候睡觉
[19:18] Now, I need to concentrate, so, good night. 现在 我要集中注意工作了 你得睡觉了
[19:22] But I can’t sleep now! Please, tell me who you are. 但我现在睡不着啊 请你告诉我你是谁好吗?
[19:26] I’m just really lonely. 我只是很孤独
[19:29] So I’ve seen. 我知道呢
[19:30] Look, you seem like a very nice pig, so I’ll tell you what. 瞧 你看起来像一个非常可爱的猪宝宝 让我告诉你
[19:35] If you go to sleep right now and let me work, 如果你现在安心睡觉 让我工作
[19:37] we can converse tomorrow. 我们明天可以交谈哦
[19:39] – Converse? – I think your word was “chat.” – 交谈? – 我觉得按你的话 应该说”聊天”
[19:43] Oh. Great! All right. 哦 不错! 晚安!
[19:46] Good night. Good night. Good night. 晚安! 晚安! 晚安!
[19:52] Good night. 晚安!
[20:03] Okay, he still hasn’t moved. 天啦 他还在那儿一动不动
[20:06] We’ve been here one, wait, two… 我们在这儿已经一 等等 二…
[20:10] We’ve been here a long time, Elwyn, and that guy ain’t moving! 我们在这儿待了很久了 Elwyn 那家伙一动也不动
[20:14] He’s like a freak of nature. 他简直就是自然界的怪胎
[20:17] I’m dying, man. I’ve got to get some corn! 我要死了 大哥 我要弄点玉米吃
[20:19] I know, Brooksie. Just be patient. 我知道呢 Brooksie 耐心点
[20:26] Come on. 过来啊
[20:28] Come on. 快点啊
[20:30] Just a little further. 再移过来一点点啊
[20:36] Okay, it’s morning! 好了 早上到了
[20:38] – Hey, Bits, I wasn’t drooling, was I? – Suck it up, Bets. – 嘿 Bits 我没有流口水吧 啊? – 舔干净 Bets
[20:41] Would whoever addressed me last night kindly make yourseIf known? 昨天晚上是谁和我说话? 能让我见见吗?
[20:44] What luck! An early riser, and he has things he needs to say. 真幸运! 我们这来了个早起的 而且他有话要说
[20:49] Yeah, loud things. 是啊 很大声地说话
[20:51] I’m speaking to whoever spoke to me last night. 我正给昨晚陪我聊天的人说话呢
[20:54] l suppose that would be me. 我觉得那就是我哦
[20:56] Okay. 好啊
[20:57] – I can’t see you. – Up here, in the corner. – 我看不到你啊 – 往上看看 在这个角落
[21:01] The other corner. 另一个角落
[21:04] I’m sorry. I stilI can’t see you. 对不起 我还是看不见你啊
[21:07] Move a little closer. I’ll come down. 走过来一点 我这就下来
[21:23] Hi. You’re a… 好啊 你是…
[21:26] Look, I’ve got a long day ahead of me and I’m trying to get a little… 瞧 我今天又有漫长的一天 而且我正试着…
[21:28] Spider! Spider! Get it away from me! 蜘蛛! 蜘蛛! 离我远点
[21:30] Get it away! Get it away! 离远点! 离远点!
[21:33] All right, keep your distance there. 好的 保持你距离
[21:35] – That thing is creepy. – Golly! You’re not being rude, are you? – 那东西爬着走 – 天哪! 你怎么能这么粗鲁呢 啊?
[21:38] No, no, no. I meant “creepy” in a nice way. You know, creepy good. 没有呢 没有 我说的”爬”是褒义词 知道不? 爬着好
[21:43] Disgusting! 恶心死了!
[21:44] – They eat their menfolk, you know. – I know! – 母蜘蛛吃公蜘蛛 你知道的 – 是啊
[21:46] Well? Still want to chat, or are you gonna join them? 嗯? 还想聊天? 还是你加入他们的行列
[21:50] I’ve never met a spider before. 我以前从来没有见过蜘蛛呢
[21:53] Did you make that? 那是你做的?
[21:55] ls that what you were concentrating on last night? 那就是昨晚你专心制作的东西?
[21:57] – Yes. – It’s amazing. – 是的 – 真了不起
[22:01] Think you could teach me how to make one of those? 能教我做吗?
[22:07] Hold that thought, please. 请过会儿再谈
[22:12] – What are you doing? – Making breakfast. – 你在干嘛? – 做早餐
[22:14] – Oh, boy. – Relax. – 噢 好家伙 – 别紧张
[22:16] First, I give him a little nip to anesthetize him, 首先 我给他扎一针 把他麻醉了
[22:20] so he’ll be more comfortable. 他就会感觉舒服点
[22:21] It’s a little service I throw in. 这是我额外奉送的一点服务
[22:23] Then I wrap him up. 其次我把他裹起来
[22:25] Then I just say grace because, well, that’s always nice, 然后我就说声大慈大悲 因为这种做法总是显得有素养
[22:29] and he’ll make a perfectly delicious meal. 而且他会变成一顿极佳的美餐
[22:31] So, you eat flies? 这么说 你是吃苍蝇的吗?
[22:34] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[22:37] l drink their blood. 我饮用他们的血液
[22:41] – Lying down on the job, eh? – Fainted like a girl. – 当班时居然躺下来 啊? – 像个娘们似的昏过去了
[22:43] That’s disgusting. 真令人作呕
[22:45] Well, that’s easy for you to say. 唷 你说的倒轻巧
[22:48] You have all your meals brought to you in a pail. 一日三餐都会有人 提着饭桶来为你送饭
[22:51] l don’t get that kind of royal treatment. 我可享受不了这种贵族待遇
[22:53] l am a trapper. 我是个诱捕大师
[22:54] l have to catch my food. Which is why I make my home near you. 我得自己猎取食物 这就是我把家安你附近的原因
[22:58] – Please don’t hurt me. – Well, since you said “please.” – 请别伤害我 – 好吧 既然你说了”请”
[23:04] And just imagine how many bugs there would be in this barn, 想想看这个畜棚里有多少虫子
[23:07] no, actually, in the world, 不 事实上 应该说在这个世界上
[23:09] if spiders didn’t catch them. 如果蜘蛛不抓虫子的话
[23:11] lnsects would take over the planet! 昆虫就会占领这个星球!
[23:13] The way I see it, I’m doing everyone a favor. 在我看来 我是在造福大家
[23:16] Except for the fly. 除了苍蝇
[23:19] Yes. Except for the fly. 是的 除了苍蝇
[23:25] I thinknow is the time for me to say salutations. 现在我该和你打招呼了
[23:29] What? 什么?
[23:31] Salutations. 打招呼
[23:33] Okay. I’ll leave. 好吧 我走了
[23:35] No, Wilbur. Wilbur 不
[23:37] “Salutations” is just a fancy way of saying hello. “Salutations” 是你好的漂亮说法
[23:41] Oh! Hello. 噢 你好
[23:44] Hey, you know my name! What’s yours? 嘿 你知道我名字! 你叫什么名字呢?
[23:48] My name? 我的名字?
[23:49] My name is Charlotte. Charlotte A. Cavatica. 我叫 Charlotte Charlotte A. Cavatica
[23:53] Charlotte. Great name! Charlotte 好名字!
[23:56] Thank you. I’ve always thought so. 谢谢 我也这么认为的
[23:59] Hey, since you’ve said… 嘿 自从你说过…
[24:02] You know, that word, 你知道的 那个词
[24:04] does that mean we’re friends? 意味着我们是朋友吗?
[24:08] l suppose it does. 我想是的
[24:09] Yeah! 耶!
[24:14] Golly, go see what’s going- oing on over there. Golly 去看看那边发生什么事了
[24:17] What’s going- oing… Hey, kid, what’s going on over here? 发生什么事了… 嘿 孩子 这儿出什么事了?
[24:21] Oh, sorry. I just made a new friend, that’s all. 噢 对不起 我刚交了个新朋友 就这么回事
[24:25] The spider. Oh, yeah. Good choice. 蜘蛛 不错的选择
[24:28] Yeah, perfect. 没错 绝对理想
[24:31] You picked someone even more despised than me. 与你相比 你挑的朋友更被大家瞧不起
[24:34] Why would anyone despise Charlotte? 为什么大家会瞧不起Charlotte?
[24:37] She made that amazing web, and she keeps bugs out of the barn. 她织了那个了不起的网 而且杜绝了虫子进入畜棚
[24:41] Look at her. I mean, don’t you think she’s a little… 看看她 你不认为她是只小…
[24:44] What’s the word? 是什么词呢?
[24:49] I thinkshe’s beautiful. 我认为她很美
[24:52] l beg your pardon. She is hideous! 你再说一遍 她是可怕的!
[24:55] Are we even seeing the same ruddy creature? 我们有见过相同的红色生物吗?
[24:59] l guess not. 我想没有
[25:04] Hopeless. 无药可救了
[25:07] What a sorry little friendship that’s going to be. 真可惜 友谊将渐渐黯淡
[25:12] There’s an old expression that says that ignorance is bliss, 有句老话说 不知即为福
[25:16] and I’m inclined to believe it’s true, 我坚信这是真的
[25:20] because, on that late spring day, 因为 在那晚春时节
[25:21] Wilbur was as happy as a pig could be. Wilbur像一只真正的猪那样快乐
[25:25] And those spring days rolled into summer days, 春去夏至
[25:29] days filled with endless conversation 每天充斥着无休止的闲扯
[25:32] between the two unlikeliest of friends. 这一切发生在 两个长相南辕北辙的朋友之间
[25:34] Charlotte, what’s a spring pig? Charlotte 什么是童子猪?
[25:37] A pig who was born in the spring. 春天诞生的猪
[25:39] Oh. And I thought it meant bouncy. 噢 我以为是活力四射的意思呢
[25:41] That would be a springy pig. 那应该叫欢乐猪
[25:45] After Mrs. Mallard had laid eight eggs in the nest, 自从Mallard夫人在窝里 下了八个蛋以后
[25:48] she couldn’t go to visit Michael anymore, 她就再也不能去看Michael了
[25:50] because she had to sit on the eggs to keep them warm. 因为她必须孵着蛋 来为它们保温
[25:53] She moved off the nest only to get a drink of water, or to have her lunch, 她唯有喝水或吃饭的时候才会离开窝
[25:57] or to count the eggs and make sure they were all there. 或者是数一下蛋蛋 确保蛋没丢失
[26:00] One day, the ducklings hatched out. First came Jack, then Kack… 有一天 小鸭子孵出来了 Jack先来 Kack随后也到了…
[26:05] Yeah! Yeah! This is going to be great! 耶! 耶! 真是太棒了!
[26:07] – Wilbur, what on earth are you doing? – You’ll see. – Wilbur 你到底在干嘛呢? – 你会知道的
[26:11] That feels marvelous! 感觉太舒服了!
[26:13] Yes, over to the left a bit. Ah, yes. 对 左边多来点 对
[26:16] ls that a breeze I feel? I’m 10 pounds lighter! 我感觉到的是席席微风吗? 我轻了10磅!
[26:20] – I’m next! – I’m next! – 下一个是我! – 下一个是我!
[26:21] – I’m next! – I’m next, too! – 下一个是我! – 我也要排到下一个!
[26:22] – Looking pretty good, huh? – Sure is. – 看起来还不错吧 啊? – 当然
[26:25] Hi, there. Are you new to the barn? I’m Wilbur. 嗨 那边的伙计 你是新来的吗? 我叫Wilbur
[26:29] Wilbur, it’s me. Wilbur 是我
[26:31] Me? Great name! “我”? 好名字啊!
[26:33] No, me. Me! Samuel! The sheep! 不 是我 我! Samuel! 绵羊!
[26:36] Wow! What happened to you? 哇! 你这是怎么啦?
[26:44] The world’s first pig web! Ta- da! 世界上第一个猪网! 哒哒!
[26:48] I thinkyou’d better leave the web- spinning to me. 我觉得你最好 把织网的工作交给我来做
[26:51] After weeks and weeks, 一周又一周就这么过去了
[26:53] and I’m talking about some long weeks of waiting and expecting, 这么久以来 我一直在谈论着等待和期盼
[26:58] all the hard work has finally paid off. 所有艰苦的工作 终究还是圆满完工了
[27:03] Wow! Look at them! They were eggs, 哇! 看看他们! 他们以前居然是蛋
[27:06] and now they’re… They’re just… Look at them! 而现在他们是… 他们就是… 看看他们!
[27:08] Wow, Gussy, you did a really terrific job! 哇 Gussy 你完成了一项十分惊人的工作!
[27:11] They don’t call me Mother Goose for nothing. 他们没有白叫我鹅妈妈
[27:13] Congratulations. 恭喜
[27:15] Would you look at that! 看呐!
[27:18] Yes, thank you, thank you! 好的 谢谢 谢谢!
[27:20] It wasn’t easy, but I managed. 虽然不容易 但我还是成功了
[27:22] You managed? 你成功了吗?
[27:24] I’m kidding, honey. We managed. 亲爱的 我开玩笑呢 我们成功了
[27:27] Six, seven. Weren’t there eight eggs? 六个 七个 第八个蛋到哪去拉?
[27:31] Could this be a dud? 难道这个是死蛋?
[27:33] Golly! Golly! 啊Golly! Golly啊!
[27:35] – Golly! – Whoa! – Golly! – 喔!
[27:37] Whoa, there, Father Goose! I’m just trying to help the happy couple. 喔 鹅爸爸! 我不过是想帮帮这幸福的小朋友
[27:41] What do you want with a rotten egg, anyway? 不管怎样 你要这只臭蛋做什么?
[27:43] l want a rotten egg 我想要一只臭蛋
[27:46] for the simple reason that… You never know. 简单的说是为了… 你不会懂的
[27:49] This one didn’t make it. 这只蛋没能破壳而出
[27:51] I thinkwe have to let it go. 我们不得不随它去了
[27:54] Oh, take it! 噢 拿走吧!
[27:55] And add it to that nasty- asty collection of yours. 和你那些恶心的收藏品放一块儿去
[28:00] Last one out is a rotten egg! 这只居然是只臭蛋!
[28:04] – Well, I thought it was funny. – I should have pecked him! – 我觉得很有趣 – 我应该用嘴啄你!
[28:06] Don’t you break that egg, rat. 老鼠 你别把蛋打碎了
[28:07] A broken rotten egg would make this barn stink to high heaven. 打碎的臭蛋会把这畜棚 熏的臭气满天飞
[28:10] That would be a change. 那将是个改变
[28:12] Why are you laughing, Bits? He just said we stink. Bits 你为什么要笑? 他刚刚说我们臭
[28:15] Oh, yeah. This is good. This will come in handy. 噢耶 不错 这个早晚能派上用场
[28:23] You really are a handsome devil. 你可真是个帅气的恶棍
[28:28] Oh, boy. 噢 好家伙
[28:50] Egg- xactly! 真是个蛋蛋!
[29:01] Saw a big old spider in the doorway! Gonna go catch it! 我看见门口有一只又大又老的蜘蛛! 快去抓它!
[29:04] No, Avery! Come back here! 不 Avery! 回来!
[29:06] – Here, spidey- spidey. – You can’t do that! – 这儿 蜘蛛 蜘蛛 – 你不能这么做!
[29:10] Stop! 住手!
[29:15] – Gotcha! – No, no, Avery! – 抓住你了! – Avery 不 不!
[29:18] Wilbur, no! Come on, Wilbur, get off! Wilbur 不! 别吵 Wilbur 走开!
[29:22] Wilbur, Wilbur, why did you do that? Wilbur Wilbur 你干嘛要这么做?
[29:25] Avery! No! Avery! 不!
[29:38] That stinks! 真臭!
[29:40] Oh, that is gross. 噢 太粗野了
[29:47] Man, is that you? 伙计 是你在放屁吗?
[29:48] No. I smell a smell, though. Think it’s scary guy? 不 但我闻到一股味道 难道是那个胆小鬼?
[29:52] – He’s trying to stink us away from the… – Corn! – 他想臭死我们 居然飘自于这么远的… – Corn!
[29:59] Guess the yolk’s on me. 蛋黄洒了我一身
[30:03] That is one ripe egg. 这是个熟蛋
[30:07] That stinks good! 臭气到还挺好闻的!
[30:10] That is disgusting! 真恶心!
[30:13] – We told you not to break that egg. – Now look what you’ve done, rat! – 跟你说过不要把蛋打碎 – 老鼠 你看你干的好事
[30:17] It saved Charlotte, didn’t it? 不是救了Charlotte一命吗?
[30:19] Yeah, ingrates. I saved the leggy lady’s life. 忘恩负义的家伙 我救了长腿女士的命
[30:23] – You mean that as a good thing, right? – Of course. – 你是说那是好事咯 是吗? – 当然
[30:26] l do have a few eyes, you know, 你知道 我眼光不准
[30:28] and I think Wilbur did most of the saving. 我认为Wilbur才是救星
[30:30] I know. lronic, isn’t it? 我知道 很讽刺 难道不是吗?
[30:32] He’s saving you, and they’re saving him for Christmas. 他救了你 他们准备留着他过圣诞节呢
[30:36] Templeton! Templeton!
[30:37] What’s Christmas? 什么是圣诞节?
[30:40] The day you’ll be cured. 你被开刀的那天
[30:43] But I’m not sick. 但是我没生病啊
[30:45] l didn’t say you were sick. 我没说你有病
[30:46] – Uh- oh. That was a mistake. – Yep. Typical rat. – 啊噢 误解 – 嗯 典型的老鼠
[30:50] What? You’re going to lie to the future football here? Okay. 什么? 你们打算 对未来的玩弄品撒谎吗? 好吧
[30:54] But it’s a sad statement when I’m the most honest guy in the place. 悲哀的是 我居然是这里最诚实的家伙
[30:58] Templeton, what are you talking about? Templeton 你说些什么呢?
[31:01] Come winter, the farmer will be checking you 冬天一到 农场主就要…
[31:03] into the old smokehouse hotel. 到古老的腌制屋来看你了
[31:07] And the only checking out that happens is when people gather around and say, 人们聚在一起时 唯一会检查和说起的是
[31:12] Check out that yummy sausage. 去看看好吃的腊肠
[31:15] Check out that sizzling bacon. 去看看烤的滋滋响的熏肉
[31:21] So, that’s what that is for. 如此说来 这就是原因
[31:24] Ain’t for roasting chestnuts. 他们不是为了看炒栗子而去的
[31:28] He wouldn’t. Humans love pigs. 不会的 人类喜爱猪
[31:32] Well, they love pork. 他们喜欢猪排
[31:36] Well, this is awkward, isn’t it? 这是个棘手的问题 不是吗?
[31:39] Charlotte! 嘿Charlotte!
[31:41] Charlotte, is it true? Charlotte 这是真的吗?
[31:43] Wilbur, few spring pigs get to see the snows of winter. Wilbur 很少有童子猪能看到冬雪的
[31:47] No! I can’t believe this. I won’t believe it. 不! 我不信 我不信
[31:50] – Oh, Wilbur. – It isn’t fair! – 噢 Wilbur – 那不公平!
[31:52] – I want to live! I want to see the snow! – And you will. – 我想活下去!我要看看雪! – 你会看到的
[31:56] I’m making you a promise right now. I am not going to let them kill you. 我现在向你保证 我不会让他们伤害你的
[32:00] You’re a spider. You’re little. They’re huge! 你是蜘蛛 你这么弱小 他们这么强大!
[32:03] How are you going to stop them? 你打算怎么阻止他们呢?
[32:05] l have no idea. But it’s a promise, 我不知道 但那是个承诺
[32:08] and promises are something I never break. 我从不违背承诺
[32:11] Just don’t you worry about it, Wilbur. Wilbur 你就不用担心了
[32:13] Besides, it’s a long time until Christmas. 况且 离圣诞节还是很长一段时间呢
[32:18] Okay, Charlotte. If you say so. 好吧 Charlotte 既然你都这么说了
[32:32] – Dad? – Yeah. – 爸爸? – 嗯
[32:33] Can I walk home? I promised Wilbur I’d be there right away. 我能回家吗? 我答应Wilbur马上去它那边的
[32:36] – Sure. That’s fine with me. – Thanks. – 没问题 这样对我也好 – 谢谢
[32:38] Fern, wait! Fern 等等!
[32:40] Why don’t you go to the Whites’ or the Sergeants’ today and play? 今天你为什么不去 White家或Sergeant家玩呢?
[32:44] – Or you could have someone over. – Why? – 或者你邀请别人过来玩 – 为什么?
[32:47] Because you’re spending too much time in that barn. 因为你在那畜棚里 耗费了太多时间
[32:49] It isn’t good for you to be alone so much. 你这样老是独处可不好
[32:52] Alone? All my best friends are there. 独处? 我所有的好朋友都在那儿
[32:55] – Except the rat. – The rat? – 除了那只老鼠 – 老鼠?
[32:57] l wouldn’t call him my friend, but the rest of them are. 我不愿把它称作我的朋友 但其余的都是我朋友
[33:00] They tell the greatest stories. They make me laugh. 它们会讲很棒的故事 还使我开怀大笑
[33:02] And I promised them I’d read ’em this book, so I got to go. Bye! 我答应念这本书给他们听 所以我得走了 再见!
[33:07] Dr. Dorian, it’s ridiculous, isn’t it? Dorian医生 简直太可笑了 不是吗?
[33:10] To think that animals can actually talk? 那些动物真的会讲话吗?
[33:14] l don’t know. Maybe an animal said something to me and I didn’t hear it 我不知道 也许动物对我说过话 但我没听到
[33:18] because I wasn’t paying attention. 因为我没注意听
[33:20] Maybe children are just better listeners than we are. 跟我们相比 也许孩子是更好的聆听者
[33:26] Well, it worries me to no end. 那我得担心一辈子了
[33:28] What’s got you worried is that her only friends are pigs, sheep, geese and rats. 你担心的无非是她的猪 羊 鹅 老鼠 这么些独一无二的朋友
[33:34] Well, not rats. 老鼠不在其中
[33:36] No. 不
[33:37] – Does she look well? – Yes. – 她看起来好吗? – 嗯
[33:39] Appetite’s good? 食欲好吗?
[33:42] – Does she sleep well at night? – Yes. – 晚上睡的香吗? – 嗯
[33:44] I mean, she’s right as rain in that way. 她在那些方面十分正常
[33:46] Well, there is a name for her condition. 就她这种情况有一个说法
[33:51] It’s called a childhood phase. 叫做儿童期
[33:55] And, sadly, it’s something she’ll grow out of. 不幸的是 她会渐渐长大 脱离这个阶段
[34:06] Charlotte, what are you doing? Charlotte 你在干嘛呢?
[34:08] Thinking. 思考
[34:10] l do my best thinking upside down. 倒挂着 我就能竭尽全力思考
[34:12] Blood goes to my head and perks me up. 血液流进我的脑袋 使我倍感兴奋
[34:14] I’ve been thinking, too, you know, about Christmas. 我也一直在考虑 你知道的 考虑圣诞节
[34:19] Don’t worry, Wilbur. We’ll figure something out. Wilbur 别担心 我们会想出办法的
[34:27] Come on, lke. Come on. 快点 Ike 快点
[34:39] Not to be too much trouble, 我并不想给你添麻烦
[34:41] but have you figured something out? 可是你想出办法了吗?
[34:44] Not yet, but it’s like a web. 还没有 这事儿就像一张网
[34:47] You make it, you wait, and something always comes. 你织好了 等待着 总会有东西自投罗网
[34:52] Good night, Charlotte. Charlotte 晚安
[34:54] Good night, Wilbur. Wilbur 晚安
[34:59] And swing. 调头
[35:06] And stick. 粘起来
[35:08] And loop. 画个圈
[35:23] And back up, stick, and… 退回来 粘住 …
[36:45] Mr. Zuckerman! Zuckerman先生!
[36:49] Okay, you gotta come see this. 你得去看看
[37:00] Come on, Homer! Homer 快点!
[37:02] Come on! 快点!
[37:48] – What’s a so me pig? – It’s some pig. – “不起猪”是什么意思? – 是了不起的猪
[37:52] It’s a miracle. 真是个奇迹
[37:54] It’s nothing short of a bona fide miracle. 简直是个真正的奇迹
[38:04] Minister Beecher? 是Beecher神父吗?
[38:07] Homer. Edith. 呃Homer Edith
[38:09] What brings you here? 什么风把你们吹来啦?
[38:12] Divinity? 是上帝吗?
[38:15] We think so. 我们也这么认为
[38:32] We’d better keep this quiet until I address it in my sermon. 在我针对这个奇迹传道之前 我们最好不要让这事宣扬出去
[38:36] You can’t tell a soul, but you gotta come up to the barn. 你不能告诉任何人 除非你的价值不亚于这个畜棚
[38:38] Keep it between me and you. 不要让第三者知道
[38:39] – Swing by the farm. – Okay. Goodbye. – 到农场那儿看看 – 好的 再见
[38:49] Now, don’t tell nobody. Shouldn’t get around. 别告诉别人 不要到处去说
[38:54] There’s a word in a spider web at Zuckerman’s barn. Zuckerman的畜棚里 有个蜘蛛网做成的字
[39:18] Charlotte, what does a some pig do? Charlotte 一只”了不起的猪”是干嘛的呢?
[39:22] This isn’t for what you do. It’s for what you are. 不是说你干嘛的 它所表达出的是你的本质
[39:25] Some pigs might smile a bit. 了不起的猪会微笑
[39:35] The lifting of the head, nice touch! 头昂起来 漂亮!
[39:58] As ugly as that spider is, we should have known she was smart. 蜘蛛丑到这种地步 我们该知道她是聪明的
[40:02] So, you don’t believe that someone might be smart and pretty? 这么说来 智慧和美貌兼具者 你就不相信有吗?
[40:05] No. Yes! I mean, yes, because you are. 是的 不! 我是说 不 因为你就是
[40:08] Clever little spider, isn’t she? 聪明的小蜘蛛 不就是她吗?
[40:10] Where’s the spider who did this? 织了这个网的蜘蛛呢?
[40:13] Well, we looked all over and couldn’t find one. 所有地方都找遍了 可就是找不到
[40:23] Looks pretty good. 看起来相当不错啊
[40:24] Still ain’t gonna change anything. He’s a goner. 依旧改变不了任何事 他是个快死的家伙
[40:27] Yeah. Glad nobody eats cows. 对 真高兴没人吃牛
[40:30] – Got to admit, that’s a fine- looking pig. – Yep, that’s some pig, all right. – 不得不承认 那是只长相不错的猪 – 是的 那就是了不起的猪 没错
[40:42] After a few weeks, the phenomenon of the web wore off. 几周以后 蜘蛛网的热潮开始消退
[40:47] Nobody cared anymore, 没人再去关心了
[40:49] and what was amazing yesterday was suddenly ordinary again today. 昨日的令人称奇 今日骤然又变得平淡无奇了
[40:55] It looked like Wilbur might not see snow after all. 看起来 Wilbur还是可能看不到雪花
[41:03] Excuse me, but why are we here? 打扰了 请问我们为什么待在这儿?
[41:06] I mean, yes, barn meeting and so on and so forth. I understand that. 我是说 畜棚会议等等的 我能理解
[41:09] But must this concern us? And at such an ungodly hour! 但这会连累到我们吗? 而且是在如此荒唐的时候!
[41:14] You know, Wilbur’s not the only one Wilbur并不是唯一的一个…
[41:16] who could end up being Christmas dinner with an apple in his mouth. 变成圣诞夜晚餐 连同苹果一齐塞进人们嘴里的伙计
[41:20] Good point. Yes. Carry on, then. 一针见血 没错 继续说
[41:22] lke, this involves every one of us. Ike 这其中也包括我们大家
[41:25] l just have trouble looking at you. That’s all. 我就是不想看见你 就这么回事
[41:29] This isn’t about me. It’s about Wilbur. 这并不是关系到我 是关系到Wilbur
[41:31] And, for the record, my view of you is not exactly a treat, either. 从以往经验来说 我看你也并不乐观
[41:36] As we have all seen, humans have very short attention spans, 正如我们所看到的 人类的目光相当短浅
[41:40] and there’s just too much time between now and Christmas. 而且现在距离圣诞节还有很长时间
[41:42] Certainly enough time for Zuckerman to find his affection for a pig 当然对Zuckerman来说 有足够的时间来钟情于一只猪
[41:45] losing out to his hunger for ham. 他对火腿的饥饿也随之消散殆尽
[41:47] – That spider can talk! – Yeah. – 那蜘蛛可真能吹! – 是啊
[41:49] What did she say, exactly? 她到底在说什么?
[41:51] She said the farmer might possibly still slaughter the pig. 她说农场主仍旧可能会宰了那只猪
[41:55] Sorry, old chap, but it is a common fate for your ilk. 很遗憾 老朋友 但这是你家族的共同命运
[41:59] l could just bust through the fence again. 那我就再次撞穿围栏
[42:00] No. Once was enough for that. 不 一次就够了
[42:02] l just have to get the right word written. 我得写上恰当的词
[42:04] Something that makes Wilbur so special 能显得Wilbur非常特殊的词
[42:06] that Zuckerman will never think about killing him again. 打消Zuckerman屠宰他的念头
[42:09] You need something snappy, like pig supreme. 你要写的直接点 比如至高无上的猪
[42:12] That sounds like a dessert. 听起来像是饭后的甜点
[42:14] So, what’s the point, anyway? It won’t work. 那该怎么写? 我说的没用
[42:16] Could you please, just once, say something- omething positive? 你就不能说点正经的话吗?
[42:20] Okay. I’m positive it won’t work. 对啊 我说正经的又没什么用
[42:23] How about harmoniously proportioned? “比例匀称” 怎么样?
[42:26] – Harmoniously proportioned, yes! – Stop that! You’re following again. – 比例匀称 不错! – 住嘴! 你们又在跟风了
[42:30] Please, all of you! What’s the perfect word for Wilbur? 拜托了 各位! 什么才是最适合Wilbur的词?
[42:33] How about delicious? “美味的”怎么样?
[42:35] Or nutritious? Or extra crispy? 要不”营养的”? 还是”特别爽口的”?
[42:39] How about… 不如这样…
[42:41] – Did you get him? – Yep. BulI’s- eye. – 你打中他了? – 是啊 正中靶心
[42:44] How about terrific, terrific, terrific? “了不起的…”怎么样?
[42:46] Good. Much too long, though. I’ve only got so much web. 不错 但是太长了 而且我没办法织那么多网
[42:50] But one terrific might work. 但一个”了不起的”可能管用
[42:52] It simply isn’t true. The pig is not terrific. 但这显然不对 一头小猪没什么了不起的
[42:56] Look at him! He’s absolutely average. 看看他!根本就貌不惊人
[42:59] If you wish to be truthful, then that is the word you should write. 如果你想实话实说 那你应该用这个词
[43:03] Average. “平凡的”
[43:05] Wilbur, this only works if the word I write is true. Wilbur只有恰当的词才会有用
[43:08] And only you can tell us which word that is. 只有你能告诉我们那是什么
[43:12] So look around. 环顾四周
[43:14] We’ve all gathered around to help you. 大家都在一起帮你
[43:17] Now tell everyone how you feel. 现在告诉大家你的感觉
[43:27] Look, there’s a red one! And a blue one! 看那个红的!还有蓝色的!
[43:31] Avery! You’ll never catch me! Avery! 你永远追不上我!
[43:33] I’m going to get you! 我马上就要抓到你了!
[43:37] Look at the fireworks, Mom! 看那些焰火啊 妈妈!
[43:40] Avery, come on if you ever want to catch me! Avery 你想抓住我就快来啊!
[43:58] This web thing is really paying off. 这网织的可真有用啊
[44:00] Mr. Zuckerman! Zuckerman先生!
[44:05] There it is, side to side, right in the same place. Terrific. 就在差不多同样的位置 写着”了不起的”
[44:10] It was the most amazing thing! 这真是太不可思议了!
[44:11] Last time we had hundreds of people. This time it’s going to be thousands! 上次来了数以百计的人! 这次肯定会成千上万的!
[44:15] It says terrific just as clear as day. 清清楚楚的写着”了不起的”
[44:17] T- E- double- R- l- F- l- C. T- E- 两个R- I- F- I- C
[44:19] I mean, can you imagine a spider being able to spell that word? 你能想象一只蜘蛛会拼这个单词吗?
[44:22] l don’t think I could spell that word till the 10th grade. 我到了十年级才学会这个词的
[44:36] – Fifty cents. – Do you like that one, sir? – 50美分 – 你喜欢那个吗 先生?
[44:38] That’s going to be $1 . 只要一个美金
[44:41] – Wow! – Gather ’round, folks! – 哇! – 大家请到这来!
[44:44] Remember, you saw it right here at Zuckerman’s. 请务必记得您目睹的一切 是在Zuckerman的农场
[44:48] And, before you leave, don’t forget to take some of our berries home with you! 还有临走时别忘了带点浆果回去!
[44:52] – So, you think this might work? – Nope. – 你觉得这管用吗? – 没有
[44:54] Dare I say it? He looks terrific. 他看来确实”了不起”
[44:57] Look at them all! 看看他们!
[44:58] Yeah. Smile pretty. I wish geese had teeth. 是啊 甜甜的微笑 要是鹅有牙齿就好了
[45:05] Been down here since dawn… 我一大早就来来…
[45:08] What are you suggesting? That Fern has something to do with all this? 你怎么想的? Fern与这一切有什么关系吗?
[45:12] How else could those words have gotten into that web? 那些单词怎么会到网上的?
[45:15] I know everyone is saying it’s some kind of miracle, but… 我知道每个人都觉得是奇迹 但是…
[45:18] But what? You don’t think it is? 但是什么? 你不这么认为吗?
[45:22] Do you? 你认为吗?
[45:24] The web itseIf is a miracle. 那张网本身就是个奇迹
[45:28] Wouldn’t you agree? 你不同意吗?
[45:30] Well, can you spin one? 你能织出来吗?
[45:33] – I can crochet a doily. – Because someone taught you how. – 我会织桌布 – 那是因为你学过怎么织
[45:37] Nobody teaches a spider. They just know how to spin a web. 没人教蜘蛛 他们就知道怎么织网
[45:40] Don’t you think that’s a miracle? 难道这还不算奇迹吗?
[45:47] As summer ended, so did the excitement about the web. 对于网的热度一直维持到了夏天结束
[45:51] Charlotte needed to think of something special. Charlotte得想些更特别的
[45:54] Special enough to change the way people saw the world, 特别到可以改变人们看世界的方式
[45:58] or at least one pig in the world, anyway. 至少是对待一头小猪的方式
[46:02] The truth is, Charlotte feared she would never find a word that could do all that. 但事实是 Charlotte害怕自己 永远找不到一个能改变这些的单词
[46:07] And she had to hurry. Time was running out for her. 她必须得赶紧 因为时间已经匆匆的流逝了
[46:11] But once a promise is made, it needs to be kept. 但是一旦做出了承诺 就必须永远遵守
[46:17] – Still no web, huh? – Nope. – 还是没有网 对吗? – 没有
[46:19] l haven’t seen one in, I’d say, at least a month. 我没有看到 至少在这个月没有
[46:23] Funny how you get used to all those people being around the place. 好笑的是你好像已经习惯人们 都聚集在这里了
[46:27] Kind of quiet without them, isn’t it? 他们不在真是太冷清了 不是吗?
[46:32] l noticed the hinge pin’s busted on the damper in the smokehouse. 我看到熏制屋的铰链坏了
[46:35] Want me to order a new one? 想要订一个新的吗?
[46:37] Suppose you better. That’s a special order. 你说得对 那是一个特别的订单
[46:40] Better get a jump on that if we’re going to smoke any ham before the holidays. 如果要在假日前熏制一些火腿 就得赶紧了
[46:44] We may need another cord of wood, too. 我们还要一些木制的绞索
[46:48] I’m just going to throw this out here one more time. Pig supreme. 我打算重申一下我的观点 “至高无上的猪”
[46:52] Oh, Golly! Now you’re just beating a dead horse. 哦 天啊 你又在白费口舌了
[46:54] – Hey! – Sorry. – 嘿! – 抱歉
[46:56] Look, I don’t come across many words in the field, 听着 在这里我想不起比 “呀” “快走啊!”
[46:59] other than Hyah! or Giddyup! 更印象深刻的词了
[47:02] But that rat’s always dragging in trash with writing on it. 但那只老鼠经常钻到有很多书籍 的垃圾堆里去
[47:05] l agree. 我同意
[47:06] It’s about time Templeton started pulling his weight around here 现在该是Templeton 尽职的时候
[47:09] instead of just eating it. 而不要只知道吃东西了
[47:10] l bet he could bring us some choice words. 我猜他会带来一些 我们可以选择的词的
[47:12] I’ve got a choice word for you. A little word called, Uh- uh. 我有一个备选的词 “啊 哈”
[47:16] Well, that’s two words. 嗯 那是两个词
[47:18] And here’s a few more. Negative. No way. Nothing doing. 还有一些 “消极的” “没门” “没用”
[47:21] l ain’t breaking my back to try and save some pig, 我不是打击你去拯救”特别的猪”
[47:24] no matter how terrific you think the little lunch meat is. 就算是”了不起的” 也只不过是一顿午餐肉而已
[47:34] You’ll sing a different tune when he’s gone 如果他死了你也好不到哪去
[47:36] and nobody brings around those scrumptious buckets of slop. 没人给你那些美味的猪食了
[47:41] And three, two… 三 二…
[47:43] Cue the rat! 老鼠现身!
[47:45] Let’s get one thing straight. 我们就坦白说吧
[47:49] l don’t care about the pig. 我根本不关心那头猪
[47:51] – What I care about is the slop. – Of course. – 我关心的是猪食 – 我知道
[47:54] And since I’ll be at the dump anyway, and it won’t take any extra effort, 既然我要去垃圾堆 就不会白跑一趟
[47:58] maybe, maybe I’ll pick something up. 大概…我会带点什么回来
[48:03] You’re very kind. 你真是太好了
[48:05] Don’t go spreading it around. 别解散啊
[48:09] What? What do you want? 干嘛? 你要干嘛?
[48:18] You’ll need your strength. 你要补充点力气
[48:25] Thanks. 多谢
[48:29] But, Dad, I heard them. 爸爸 我听见了
[48:31] l heard them talking about the smokehouse! 我听见他们谈熏制室的事
[48:33] He’s not your pig anymore. 他不再是你的猪了
[48:35] Well, I wouldn’t have sold him in the first place 首先我要是知道他们会这样做
[48:37] if I knew this is what they were gonna do to him. 我是绝对不会卖掉他的
[48:38] That’s what happens to a pig on a farm, Fern. Fern 这就是农场里猪的命运
[48:42] You know that. 你知道的啊
[48:46] I’ll see about that. 我会留意的
[48:51] I’ve got maybe two, three years before she can out- argue me. 她要驳倒我 用不了多长时间了
[48:55] Then I’m doomed. 那我就是活该了
[48:57] And members of our own 4H Club 我们4-H俱乐部的成员
[48:59] will have the opportunity to enter livestock and poultry in the competition. 将有机会参观牲畜和家禽们的竞赛
[49:03] So, in addition to the rides and games, 那么除了骑马跟游戏之外
[49:06] make sure you show them your support, as well. 你们还得表现出你们对他们的支持
[49:08] Any questions? Rita. 还有问题吗? Rita
[49:10] Miss Lewis, can I bring my chickens? Lewis小姐 我能带我的小鸡去?
[49:12] Your chickens, I’m sure. Pigs, chickens, horses and cows. 你的小鸡 可以啊 猪 小鸡 马还有牛
[49:16] You certainly can, and I hope you win first prize. 当然可以 我希望你能获头奖
[49:31] How can he be in every cornfield? 怎么每个玉米地都有他?
[49:35] It can’t be the same guy. It can’t be! 肯定不是同一个人!肯定不是!
[49:37] He’s wearing the same hat. 他戴着一样的帽子
[49:39] I’m telling you, he is following us! 告诉你吧 他跟着我们!
[49:42] l hate that guy. 我恨那个人
[49:44] l have got to get some corn, Elwyn! 我得去找些玉米 Elwyn!
[49:47] All right! All right! All right! This is crazy. 好吧好吧!这太疯狂了!
[49:49] – There’s two of us, right? – Yeah. – 我们有两个人 对吗? – 是啊
[49:51] Trust me, there’s two of us, and there’s only one of him. 相信我 我们有两个人 他只有一个人
[49:54] l don’t know, man. He scares me. He really does. 我不知道 但他吓到我了 真的吓到我了
[49:57] – Just think about that corn. Corn. – Yeah. – 只要想着玉米 玉米 – 耶
[49:59] – The corn. – Corn. – 玉米 – 玉米
[50:00] – All right, let’s do it! – Let’s do it! Let’s do it! – 好的 我们出发吧 – 吃玉米了!吃玉米了!
[50:08] – Abort! Abort! Abort! – Abort! Abort! Abort! – 失败了!失败了!失败了! – 失败了!失败了!失败了!
[50:14] Man, he is good! I bet he’s laughing at us. 伙计 他可真厉害 我猜他肯定在笑话我们
[50:18] Don’t look at him! Don’t even give him the satisfaction. 别看他 别让他有满足感
[50:20] Just think about something else. 想想别的啊
[50:22] – Think about something else. – Anything. – 想想别的啊 – 什么都行
[50:24] I thinkI see a rat. 我想我看到一只老鼠
[50:26] – That’s good. – No, really, I see a rat. – 那想法不错 – 不 是真的 我真看到老鼠了
[50:29] The rat is stealthy. The rat is nimble. The rat is on the – – whoa! 老鼠鬼鬼祟祟 老鼠很敏捷的 老鼠在…哇!
[50:41] The rat is losing his touch. 老鼠要失去知觉了
[50:44] – You want to go mess with him? – Oh, yeah! I’ve got to peck something. – 你想要吃老鼠? – 是啊 我总得吃点东西
[50:48] Rat on three. 数三下
[50:49] One, two, three! 一 二 三!
[50:56] The rat has been spotted! 老鼠成了目标了!
[51:03] The rat is not 老鼠不喜欢…
[51:05] enjoying this! 不喜欢这个!
[51:13] All this for slop? 这都是为了猪食吗?
[51:15] The rat is desperate. The rat is trapped. 老鼠很绝望 老鼠要被捉住了
[51:18] The rat needs to stop calling himseIf the rat. 老鼠应该不要再叫自己是”老鼠”
[51:21] Find some words. Yeah, right, the rat will never find words! 找一些词汇 是啊 老鼠永远都找不到什么词
[51:25] Hey, look. Words. 嘿 看啊 这不是词吗
[51:30] – Hey, is he still in the can? – He’s in the can? – 嘿 他还在罐子里吗? – 他在罐子里?
[51:32] Maybe we should give him some privacy. Always helps me out. 或许我们要给他点私人空间
[51:35] No, no, genius, not that can. 不 天才 不是那个罐子
[51:37] Where did he go? I can’t see him. 他去哪了? 我看不见
[51:40] All I see is that fruit moving. 只看到一个会动的果子
[51:42] – What fruit? – The fruit with the tail! – 什么果子 – 果子还带了条尾巴
[51:45] They’ll never get me now. 这下他们抓不到我了
[51:47] – Let’s go get him! – Go get him! – 我们去抓住他 – 抓住他!
[52:07] The rat rules! 老鼠才是王道!
[52:11] – We’re pink! – Hey, what the… Pink? – 我们变成粉红色的了 – 嘿 什么…粉红色?
[52:14] But that’s all right, isn’t it? I mean, black pretty much goes with everything. 不过这也不错 对吗? 我是说 黑色太普通了
[52:18] No, it’s not all right. That rat is going to pay! 不 一点也不好 那只老鼠要付出代价的
[52:26] Radiant. “荣耀的’
[52:27] – This might just work. – Might? – 可能有用啊 – 可能?
[52:29] Oh, for the love of Lucy! 谢天谢地啊!
[52:33] Here it comes. It did this yesterday. 云彩又出来了 昨天也是
[52:36] Look that way, everyone! Right towards that cloud! 大家看那边啊! 朝云彩看啊!
[52:39] Good gracious. Has it always done that? 真漂亮! 能永远这样吗?
[52:42] No, it can’t have. 不 应该不行
[52:44] – Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! – Wow! – 真灿烂!非常的灿烂 – 哇!
[52:48] Oh, yes. 哦 是啊
[52:49] This word will work quite nicely. 这个单词应该很好
[52:51] Then my work is done. 那我的活就完了
[52:54] And now for the fruits of my labor. 现在我劳动的成果
[52:56] And the vegetables! And the gravy! 还有蔬菜!还有肉汁!
[53:25] All right, now. 好了 现在
[53:30] R. 嗯”R”
[53:34] And stick. 一根棍子
[53:42] And loop. 然后画一个圈
[53:49] And… 然后…
[53:52] Come on, Charlotte, you can do this. 振作点 Charlotte 你能行的
[53:56] Don’t slow down yet. 还不是松懈的时候
[54:23] Welcome to Zuckerman’s! Thank you all for coming. 欢迎来到Zuckerman的农场 谢谢大家的光临!
[54:26] Well, the web says it better than I ever could. 网上的词汇比我能形容出来的都好
[54:29] That is some terrific, radiant pig! 这是一只特别的 不起的 荣耀的猪
[54:35] And for that reason, I’ve decided to enter Wilbur into the county fair. 因为这个 我打算送Wilbur 去镇上的集市比赛
[54:43] Did you hear what they said, Charlotte? I’m going to the fair! 你听到他的话吗 Charlotte? 我要去集市了
[54:47] Going to the fair! 要去集市了!
[54:49] Wilbur might just see Christmas after all. Wilbur大概可以活过圣诞了
[54:51] ls it good? Did we do it? 这样好吗? 我们成功了吗?
[54:52] Yes, Wilbur. It’s very good. 是的 Wilbur 这非常棒!
[54:54] Now, smile. 现在 微笑吧
[54:56] The fair, Homer? What’s gotten into you? 去集市 Homer? 你在想些什么啊?
[54:59] l don’t know, Sis. It just come to me. 我不知道 Sis 我只是突发奇想
[55:01] He’s a runt, Homer. He doesn’t stand a chance. 他太矮小了 Homer 他没有机会赢的
[55:04] Well done! Never had a doubt! 干得好啊!毫无疑问的!
[55:05] That spider did a heck of a job. She’s a hard worker. 蜘蛛做了了不起的事 她是辛勤的工作者!
[55:09] Thank you, Charlotte. You should take a little bow. 谢谢你 Charlotte. 你才应该接受这些掌声
[55:12] And have my beauty steal the show? 而我却抢尽了风头?
[55:14] Now, go on and show them what a radiant pig can do. 那现在向他们展示一下 荣耀的猪能做的
[55:29] What do you mean you’re not going to the fair? 你说你不去集市是什么意思?
[55:31] I’m going to get a prize. Don’t you want to be there? 我会拿到一个奖的 你不想去那儿吗?
[55:34] Of course I do, Wilbur, very much. 我当然想去 Wilbur 非常想
[55:37] I’m just not up to traveling at the moment. 我只是现在不适合跋涉
[55:39] – Why not? – Because I’m expecting. – 为什么呢? – 因为我怀了宝宝
[55:43] Expecting what? “期望什么..? “
[55:45] Expecting means… “期望”的意思就是…
[55:47] I’m expecting you to do fine without me. 我期望你没有我 也能做得很好
[55:50] You’re getting to be a big pig, and you’ll do just great on your own. 你会长大的 而且你自己能过得很好
[55:54] Okay. I’ll miss you. 好的 我会想你的
[56:04] Come on, Homer, up and at ’em. 快起来 Homer 都起来
[56:06] It’s the big day. 今天是个大日子
[56:12] – Fern? – Mom! – Fern? – 妈妈!
[56:15] I’m not wearing that. 我才不穿那个
[56:24] What the heck is she doing? 她到底想干嘛?
[56:33] Bathed in buttermilk. 牛奶浴啊!
[56:43] I’ve had this dream. 我梦想很久了!
[56:50] I’ve got to say he really is some pig. 我不得不说他真是一只特别的猪
[56:53] That’s my buttermilk working. 这都是我牛奶的功劳
[56:56] You sure you want to go through with this, Homer? 你确定你要继续吗 Homer?
[56:58] If you lose, you’re out your entry fee. 如果你输了 你就当交学费吧
[57:00] He could win, though. 他会赢的
[57:02] Stranger things have been happening around here. 奇迹总是发生过
[57:04] If he doesn’t win, though? 如果他赢不了呢?
[57:05] Well, the way I figure it, even if he does lose, 就算他输了 我也想好了
[57:08] I can make it all back on the bacon alone. 我还是可以把他带回来做熏肉
[57:14] Wilbur! Wilbur! 啊Wilbur! Wilbur啊!
[57:16] Do something, Homer. 快想办法 Homer
[57:17] – What happened? – I don’t know. He just fainted. – 怎么了? – 我不知道 他就晕过去了
[57:19] It’s all right, hon. 没有关系的 亲爱的
[57:21] – Lurvy, get some water! – It’s okay, Wilbur. – Lurvy 拿点水过来 – 没事了 Wilbur
[57:23] Charlotte, are you feeling- eeling okay? Charlotte 你感觉还好吗?
[57:27] Why is it so hard for that farmer to see what is right in front of his face? 为什么让那些农夫 分清是非就那么难?
[57:31] Look what Wilbur has done for this farm. lsn’t that better than ham? 看看Wilbur为农场做的贡献 难道不比熏肉强吗?
[57:34] Well, there’s only one thing to do, and I have to be there to do it. 嗯 还有一件事 我必须得跟着去做
[57:37] Charlotte, you have your babies to think about now. Charlotte 你现在得为孩子考虑
[57:40] Yes, I know. But I made a promise to my friend. 是啊 我知道 但我向我朋友保证过
[57:43] A big blue ribbon ought to finally get the point through that farmer’s head. 只有最高的荣誉 才能改变那些农夫的想法
[57:47] – Easy, Lurvy. Easy. – Coming through! Coming through! – 放松 Lurvy 放松点 – 让开!让开!
[57:49] Here we go! 水来了!
[57:53] – There we go. – He’s up. – 好了 – 他站起来了
[57:54] Okay, let’s see if he’ll get in the crate. 好的 看看他能不能到箱子里去
[57:56] – Buttermilk. – Templeton? – 牛奶浴! – Templeton?
[57:59] l need you to go with me. We’ll have to find another word, 我要你跟我一起去 我们得找点别的词
[58:02] a really good one. 一个真正好的词
[58:04] Sorry, lady. 抱歉 女士
[58:05] Comes a time when the rat’s got to ask himself, What’s in it for the rat? 每次老鼠都会问自己 “这次你为了什么呢? “
[58:09] – He’s right. We’ve been to the fair. – We have? – 他说的对 我们去过集市 – 去过吗?
[58:11] Remember? All that garbage there? 记得吗? 那儿有很多的垃圾?
[58:14] Oh, yeah! It’s littered with hunks of chewed- on funnel cakes… 哦 是啊 垃圾堆里有很多的蝴蝶饼
[58:17] How’s that? 是什么样的?
[58:19] And dribs of ice cream going sour in the sun. 还有在阳光下流淌出的冰淇淋汁
[58:23] And spitty little cotton candy bits ground into the mud. 还有很多棉花糖的碎屑 掉到土地
[58:26] Popcorn, moldy cheese, half- eaten sandwiches 还有爆米花 发霉的奶酪 尺不完的三明治
[58:29] and sticky- icky- icky candy apples. 还有粘乎乎的糖苹果
[58:31] Wait! Go back to the moldy cheese thing. 等等!说到那个发霉的奶酪
[58:34] I’ve never seen so much disgusting trash! 我从没见过这么恶心的东西
[58:36] Come on, Wilbur. Good boy. 过来 Wilbur 好孩子
[58:38] Don’t hurt him, Dad! 别伤到他 爸爸!
[58:40] Nearly made me gag, the stink of it, especially that deviled egg. 差点弄的我吐了 都发出恶臭了 特别是那些臭蛋
[58:43] You better hurry up, rat. They’re gonna leave you! 你最好快点 他们要丢下你了
[58:44] Wait for me! 等等我!
[58:45] – Nice and easy. – Come on, Wilbur. Good boy. – 很容易 – 来吧 Wilbur 好孩子
[58:47] More food than you’ll see in a lifetime! 比你这辈子看到的吃的还多
[58:51] – Bye, Aunt Edith! – Bye. – Edith阿姨 再见 – 再见
[58:52] Bye, Fern! Bye, Avery! See you at the fair, guys! 再见 Fern! 再见 Avery! 集市上见 伙计们!
[58:56] Hey, it worked! 嘿 成功了!
[58:58] I thinkwe milked it a little there at the end, though. 我想我们产了不少牛奶啊
[59:01] All right. All right, John, I’ll see you over there! 好吧好吧 John 我们那里见
[59:04] Charlotte, you’re coming with me! Charlotte 你跟我一起来了
[59:06] l wouldn’t miss it for the world. 我可不能错过
[59:08] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你能来!
[59:09] – Good luck, Wilbur! Win that ribbon! – Go get ’em, Wilbur! – 祝你好运 Wilbur!把奖章赢回来 – 去拿回来 Wilbur!
[59:15] We’re going to the fair! 我们要去集市了!
[59:22] Going to the fair! Going to the fair! 去集市!去集市!
[59:25] – I’m going on the bumper cars. – So fun! – 我要去玩碰碰车了! – 太开心了!
[59:41] The sign looks good, Homer. Nice and even. 这牌子真不错 Homer 既美观又不过分
[59:44] All right, there we go. 好的 我们到了
[59:49] There you go, Wilbur. 去吧 Wilbur
[59:52] Okay, where’s the filth? 好的 哪里有脏东西?
[59:56] Have you heard that good things come to those who wait? 你没听说过好东西 都要等等才来的吗?
[59:58] No, good things come to those who find it and shove it in their mouth. 没 我只知道好东西是从 人们塞进嘴巴的时候掉下来的
[1:00:09] Don’t think I don’t know, Fern, 别以为我不知道 Fern
[1:00:12] that we’re all here because a determined little girl 我们在这全都因为一个 意志坚定的小女孩
[1:00:15] made a promise to a pig. 对一只小猪许下的承诺
[1:00:19] – Wilbur. – Sorry. – 是Wilbur – 很抱歉
[1:00:21] I mean Wilbur. 我是说Wilbur
[1:00:25] I’m proud of you, honey. 我以你为荣 宝贝
[1:00:31] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:00:34] Fern? Avery? 呃Fern? Avery?
[1:00:40] I’m going to give you each 10 tickets to do as you like out there. 我给你们每人十张游戏券 去玩你们喜欢的项目
[1:00:43] And you have to make them last all day, 你们得玩一整天
[1:00:45] so don’t go spending them all at once. Okay? 所以别一次玩光了 好吗?
[1:00:47] – Wow! – All right! – 哇! – 好的
[1:00:49] – I’ll be right back. Okay. – Come on! – 我很快就回来 好的 – 快来啊!
[1:00:51] You’re going to win the prize tomorrow. I know it. 我知道你会赢的
[1:00:54] – Everything will be all right. – Fern, let’s go! – 一切都会很顺利得 – Fern 我们走啊
[1:00:56] Okay. 好的
[1:01:02] Oh, my. 哦 天啊
[1:01:04] ls that what we’re up against? 这就是我们的对手吗?
[1:01:15] Excuse me. What is your name? 打扰一下 你叫什么名字?
[1:01:21] When someone wants to get your attention, 当有人想引起你注意时 当有人想引你注意时
[1:01:24] what is it they call out? 他们会怎么叫唤你?
[1:01:26] Uncle. 叔叔
[1:01:28] Tell me, Uncle, what is the date of your birth? 叔叔 告诉我 你生日是哪天?
[1:01:33] Your birthday? 你的生日?
[1:01:39] For heaven’s sake, all I want to know is if you’re a spring pig. 看在老天爷的份上 我想知道的只是你是不是只童子猪
[1:01:43] Of course. What did you think I was? A spring chicken? 当然 那你认为我是谁? 童子鸡吗?
[1:01:49] Huge and humorous. Aren’t we talented! 又肥又幽默 我们不是都很有才吗!
[1:01:53] Spring chicken. 童子鸡
[1:02:02] Charlotte, who are you talking to? Charlotte 你在和谁说话?
[1:02:05] – The pig next door. – Should I be worried? – 隔壁的猪 – 我该担心吗?
[1:02:08] Of course not. What good would that do? 当然不必 担心有什么用?
[1:02:11] Whoa! Have you seen the beast next door? 哇! 你看到隔壁的野兽了么?
[1:02:14] I thinkhis mama was part hippo. 我猜她妈妈是头大河马
[1:02:17] If I had to name five of the fattest pigs I’ve ever seen, 要是让我说出我见过的最肥的五头猪
[1:02:19] he’d be three of them. He’s a shoo- in. 他可以排名前三 他是胜算在握
[1:02:22] Please. That pig is not nearly as handsome as Wilbur, 拜托 那猪远没有我们Wilbur帅
[1:02:26] or as harmoniously proportioned, 长得也不怎么协调
[1:02:28] – and not nearly as clean. – There’s a real tiebreaker. – 远没有Wilbur干净 – 要找到打破僵局的武器
[1:02:31] We just have to prove that the finest pig is not necessarily the fattest. 我们只要证明最好的猪不一定要是最肥的
[1:02:35] And you can do your part, Wilbur, by getting some rest. 你可以做你自己的事了 Wilbur 去休息下吧
[1:02:38] – I’m not tired, Charlotte. – Okay. – 我不累 Charlotte – 好的
[1:02:41] Well, could you excuse me for just a minute, please? 你能让我们单独聊会吗?
[1:02:46] All right, Templeton, you’re right. That pig over there is a shoo- in. 好的 Templeton 你说的对 那边的猪是胜算在握了
[1:02:50] So, I need words that are even better than that pig is fat. 所以 我需要比”那头猪很肥”更好的词
[1:02:53] Special words, and lots of them. 特别的词 而且需要很多
[1:02:55] How about pushy and demanding? “爱出风头”和”苛刻”怎么样?
[1:02:57] Templeton, please! Templeton 拜托!
[1:02:59] This is our last chance to save Wilbur’s life. 这是我们救Wilbur生命的最后机会
[1:03:02] You do realize I’m just here for the food, right? 你该意识到我来这只为了吃点东西 对吧?
[1:03:04] Of course. 当然
[1:03:22] Enjoy the ride. 玩得开心
[1:03:24] One, please. 就我一个人
[1:03:26] Must be in the other pocket. Sorry. 一定在另一个口袋 抱歉
[1:03:27] – One second. – All right. – 等一下 – 好的
[1:03:33] Two, please. 两个人
[1:03:58] ls that Fern up there? 那上面是Fern吗?
[1:04:02] Well, I’ll be. 没错啊
[1:04:04] – She’s with a boy. – She is! She’s with a boy! – 她和一个男孩在一起 – 是啊! 她和男孩在一起!
[1:04:10] Oh, no. 噢 不
[1:04:13] She’s with a boy. 她和一个男孩在一起
[1:04:16] Manna from heaven! 天赐美食!
[1:04:24] l don’t know what this is, but I love it! 我不知道这是什么 可我爱死它了!
[1:04:42] One- stop slopping. 人间美食 应有尽有啊
[1:04:47] All right. Let’s go get the spider off my back. 好了 去找词 让那蜘蛛不再唠叨
[1:04:52] How come I’m not in a cornfield, Elwyn? How come? 我怎么就没在玉米田里呢 Elwyn? 怎么会呢?
[1:04:54] Hey, hey. They got all kinds of corn right here. 嘿 这里有各种各样的玉米
[1:04:58] You got your popcorn, caramel corn, candy corn. 你能吃到爆米花 饴糖玉米 冰糖玉米
[1:05:02] Stop torturing me! 别再折磨我了!
[1:05:03] I’m starving here, and now I’m cross- eyed because of this pink stuff. 我现在饿死了 眼睛都斜了 因为那红色的玩意
[1:05:07] If I ever see that rat again… 要是再让我见到那只老鼠
[1:05:09] Words, words, words. 词 词 词
[1:05:13] Pork rinds. 猪肉皮
[1:05:15] That’ll draw a crowd. 那会吸引一大堆人
[1:05:20] This looks promising. 这个看起来有希望
[1:05:25] Hey! That rat! 嘿! 老鼠!
[1:05:28] I’m going to get me some rat! 我要抓它回来!
[1:05:31] Oh, not these birdbrains. 噢 不会又是这些蠢鸟吧?
[1:05:33] Let’s get rid of them once and for all. 让我们甩掉他 一了百了
[1:05:35] and everything. Rat on three! Three! 老鼠在三点钟方向! 三点钟方向!
[1:05:39] Wait up, Brooksie! I’m coming with you! 等等 Brooksie! 我和你一起追!
[1:05:46] Little flamingoes! 小小火烈鸟!
[1:05:48] Come and get me! 来抓我呀!
[1:05:51] – It’s scary guy! – Abort! Abort! – 吓人的家伙! – 放弃任务!
[1:05:57] Peck him! Peck him, Elwyn! 啄他! Elwyn!
[1:06:00] Wait a minute. His eyes are buttons, and his hair is straw. 等一下 他眼睛是纽扣 头发是稻草
[1:06:05] This guy ain’t real! 这家伙不是真的!
[1:06:06] – He’s not? – No! – 不是真的? – 对!
[1:06:07] Oh, yeah! The rat rules! Take that! 耶! 老鼠获胜! 受苦吧!
[1:06:11] Do you know what this means? 你知道这意味着什么吗?
[1:06:12] – Yeah. – What? – 知道 – 什么?
[1:06:13] We could’ve had corn! 我们本来可以吃到玉米的!
[1:06:19] Well, Your Highness, you satisfied or what? 殿下 您满意了还是怎么的?
[1:06:21] ‘Cause I’ve got a spitty hunk of pineapple upside- down cake out there 让我垂涎的菠萝蛋糕在外面等我呢
[1:06:23] with my name on it. 上面还有我的名字
[1:06:25] Yes, very satisfied. 是的 非常满意
[1:06:27] Be careful. If you keep this up, someone might think you care. 小心 如果你还不去 有人可能还以为你真在乎
[1:06:31] Gee, I’m all choked up. 是啊 我是真的吃不下了!
[1:06:35] Charlotte? 嗯Charlotte?
[1:06:36] If I don’t win the prize tomorrow, they’re gonna send me to the smokehouse. 要是我明天赢不了 他们会把我送到熏制室
[1:06:40] You’re going to win, Wilbur. 你会赢的 Wilbur
[1:06:41] And you’re going to see the snows of winter. 而且你能见到冬天的雪
[1:06:44] l told you, I never break a promise. 我告诉过你 我决不食言
[1:07:05] Mom? 妈?
[1:07:06] Will you put these in for me? 能帮我系上吗?
[1:07:12] You look like a girl! 你看上去像个女孩了!
[1:07:14] And I still hit like one. 可我仍可以打你
[1:07:22] Well, what do you think? 你认为怎样?
[1:07:24] It’s a great word. It’s just… 这是个很好的词 只是
[1:07:26] Just what? 只是什么?
[1:07:27] ls it the right word? ls it true? 是个合适的词吗? 是真的吗?
[1:07:30] Because I don’t really feel like 因为我真不觉得
[1:07:32] l deserve any of the things you’ve written about me. 我值得你写下的东西
[1:07:37] Then it is the perfect word. 那么那就是个完美的词
[1:07:43] The web! 网!
[1:07:48] Hey, Wilbur! 嘿 Wilbur!
[1:07:55] Humble. “谦卑”
[1:07:56] Hey, Wilbur. 嘿 Wilbur
[1:07:58] If that’s not a prize- winner, I don’t know what is. 要是这个都得不到奖的话 我也没话说了
[1:08:00] He’s going to win this thing, isn’t he? 他会赢得奖牌 不是吗?
[1:08:02] Oh, Homer, I can’t go up to that grandstand looking like this. Homer 我可不能穿成这样去看台
[1:08:14] Homer. 嗯Homer
[1:08:24] It’s not fair. 这不公平
[1:08:30] Why didn’t they tell us the judging was going to be so early? 为什么他们没告诉我们 胜负早已见分晓了?
[1:08:35] We did our best. 我们尽了最大努力
[1:08:40] I’ll get the truck and take him home. 我叫车把他运回家
[1:08:44] l really thought we had a shot. 我真的认为我们有机会
[1:08:52] It’s okay. lt’ll be okay. 没关系的 没事的
[1:08:59] l told you. There it is! The web! 我告诉过你 就是那里! 那网!
[1:09:03] Mom… 妈…
[1:09:07] What’s going on? 发生什么事了?
[1:09:17] It looks like it’s humble. 好象是”谦卑”
[1:09:32] Excuse me. Thank you. Coming through. Excuse me. 抱歉 谢谢 借过一下
[1:09:36] Mr. Zuckerman! Could you come with me, please? Zuckerman先生! 能跟我来吗?
[1:09:40] Oh, and bring the pig, too. 把猪也带来
[1:09:44] Homer. 嗯Homer
[1:10:15] Ladies and gentlemen, on behaIf of the state of Maine, 女士们先生们 我谨代表缅因州
[1:10:19] it gives us great pleasure to present 非常高兴的有请
[1:10:22] Zuckerman’s famous pig! Zuckerman家的了不起的猪!
[1:10:31] Folks! Folks! 大家好!
[1:10:33] I thinkwe all remember the start of summer, 我想我们都记得夏天开始时
[1:10:36] when the writing appeared on the web in Mr. Zuckerman’s barn. 字出现在Zuckerman先生畜棚里的网上
[1:10:40] And now it has happened yet again! 现在神奇的字再一次出现了!
[1:10:44] Which is why the governors of the fair 这就是为什么集市的主人
[1:10:47] are honored to present 很荣幸的给他颁发
[1:10:50] this handsome medal. 这块漂亮的奖牌
[1:10:52] A token of our amazement and our appreciation. 我们惊讶和感激的象征物
[1:11:05] l love you, Wilbur. 我爱你 Wilbur
[1:11:12] Well, what can I say about this pig that hasn’t already been said? 对这头猪 我能说些什么你们不曾谈及过的呢?
[1:11:17] I know a lot of you folks have come out to the farm, 我知道你们都去过农场
[1:11:20] and you’ve seen the words. 看过那些字
[1:11:22] A lot of you have asked me, “How could this have happened? “ 很多人问过我 这怎么可能发生?
[1:11:27] l don’t know. 我也不知道
[1:11:28] But it has happened 可确实发生了
[1:11:31] in a time when we really don’t see many miraculous things. 在这个我们没见过很多奇迹的时期
[1:11:36] Or maybe we do. 也许我们见到了
[1:11:39] Maybe they’re all right there around us, every day, 也许奇迹就在身旁 每天围绕着我们
[1:11:43] and we just don’t know where to look. 只是我们不知道到哪里去发现
[1:11:48] There’s no denying that our own little Wilbur, 不能否认 我们的小Wilbur
[1:11:52] he’s part of something that’s bigger than all of us. 他比我们都伟大
[1:11:59] And life on that farm 农场上有了他
[1:12:02] is just a whole lot better with him in it. 生活好了不知道多少倍
[1:12:06] He really is some pig. 他确实是头了不起的猪
[1:12:09] Way to go, Wilbur! 干得不错 Wilbur!
[1:12:29] Charlotte, look how happy she is! Charlotte 看她多高兴!
[1:12:32] lsn’t that great? 这不很好吗?
[1:12:34] Yes, it’s wonderful. 是的 非常好
[1:12:37] Hey, what’s that? 嘿 那是什么?
[1:12:38] This is my magnum opus. 是我的杰作
[1:12:42] What’s a magnet opus? 什么是杰作?
[1:12:45] Magnum opus. 杰作
[1:12:47] It means great work. It’s a nutrient- filled, waterproof egg sac. 意思是 伟大的作品 是营养丰富 防水的卵囊
[1:12:52] Really? There’s eggs in there? 真的? 里面有卵?
[1:12:54] My babies, 51 4 of them. 我的宝宝 514个
[1:12:57] Wow! With 51 4 baby spiders all over the place, 哇! 514个蜘蛛宝宝 到处都爬满了
[1:13:02] it’s going to be really radiant in the barn! 会让农场容光焕发的!
[1:13:04] Wilbur, I’m afraid they’re not going to make it back to the barn. Wilbur 我担心他们回不了农场
[1:13:08] What? 什么?
[1:13:10] What are you talking about? 你说什么?
[1:13:11] You’re not going to leave them here alone, are you? 你不会扔下他们吧?
[1:13:14] l have no choice. I’m languishing. 别无选择了 我在衰退
[1:13:17] What does that mean? 什么意思?
[1:13:19] It means I’m dying. 我快死了
[1:13:21] What? 什么?
[1:13:22] You can’t die! 你不能死!
[1:13:24] Wilbur, we’re born, we live, Wilbur 我们出生 我们活过
[1:13:27] and, when our time comes, we die. 时候来了 我们就要死去
[1:13:30] It’s just the natural cycle of life. 这只是生命的自然循环
[1:13:33] No! No, just climb down. 不! 不 爬下来
[1:13:35] I’ll carry you the rest of the way. 我背你走完余下的路
[1:13:38] We’ll go back to the barn, and I’ll take care of you. 我们回农场 我照顾你
[1:13:41] No, Wilbur. 不 Wilbur
[1:13:43] l don’t even have the strength to climb down. 我甚至无力爬下来
[1:13:46] You have to. 你必须爬
[1:13:48] You’ve done so much for me! 你为我做了这么多!
[1:13:50] And it was my great pleasure. 我很乐意
[1:13:52] Please come down, Charlotte. 请下来 Charlotte
[1:13:55] Please. There must be something I can do. 拜托 我一定能做点什么的
[1:13:57] No, Wilbur. 不 Wilbur
[1:13:58] Don’t you know what you’ve already done? 你不知道自己做了什么吗?
[1:14:01] You made me your friend, 你交了我这个朋友
[1:14:03] and, in doing so, you made a spider beautiful to everyone in that barn. 你让一只蜘蛛在农场每个人眼中如此美丽
[1:14:09] l didn’t do anything, Charlotte. You did it all. 我什么也没做 Charlotte 全是你自己做的
[1:14:12] No. My webs were no miracle, Wilbur. 不 我的网不是什么奇迹 Wilbur
[1:14:16] l was only describing what I saw. 我仅仅描绘了我所见到的
[1:14:19] The miracle is you. 你才是奇迹
[1:14:42] Templeton! 嘿Templeton!
[1:14:43] Charlotte is very sick. Charlotte生病了
[1:14:45] Yeah, and twisted. 是 他是一个怪胎
[1:14:48] She’s dying! She can’t go home with us. 她快死了! 不能和我们回家了
[1:14:51] So, I need you to help me take her egg sac with us. 所以 我需要你帮我把卵囊带上
[1:14:53] Did you say eggs? 你说卵?
[1:14:54] It’s an egg sac. And it’s right up there, 是颗卵囊 就在这上面
[1:14:57] and it has her children in it. 里面有她的孩子
[1:14:58] And I can’t just leave it here. What if something happened to them? 我不能就这样离开 要是情况不妙怎么办?
[1:15:02] Now, I can’t reach it, so I need you to get it for me. 可我够不着 所以你得帮我去拿
[1:15:05] And I need you to do it now. 现在就做
[1:15:07] l don’t think I like your tone. 我不喜欢你这腔调
[1:15:08] Can’t you just once in your life think of someone other than yourself? 你就不能考虑下别人的感受吗? 哪怕就一次?
[1:15:12] – A little further. Keep coming. – Once? Once? – 再后退一点 继续 – 一次? 一次?
[1:15:15] Come on. 拜托
[1:15:16] No, you come on! 不 你才拜托!
[1:15:18] Who got his hindquarters pecked to make you radiant, huh? 是谁为了让你”容光焕发” 导致自己后腿和屁股被啄?
[1:15:21] Templeton, that’s who. Templeton 就是他
[1:15:23] And who interrupted the gorging of a lifetime so you could be humble? 是谁为了让你”谦卑” 停止吃我一生都难吃到的食物?
[1:15:26] Why, I think it was Templeton! 为什么 我想是Templeton!
[1:15:29] Templeton! Templeton! Templeton! 哦是Templeton! Templeton! Templeton啊!
[1:15:33] And do I get thanked? 有人感谢我吗?
[1:15:36] No! 没有!
[1:15:37] Well, has it ever occurred to you 你有没有想过
[1:15:39] that even a rat might like a little appreciation? 就算是老鼠 他也需要一些感激
[1:15:43] A little, dare I say, love? 一丁点 我敢说 爱吗?
[1:15:46] Do it and you’ll get dibs on my slop for the rest of my life. 去拿 以后任你享用我的食物
[1:15:49] Done. 成交
[1:15:50] Hurry! Up in the corner on the ledge. 快点! 在壁架的角落里
[1:16:06] Templeton! 嘿Templeton!
[1:16:14] Come on! 快点!
[1:16:24] Thank you, Templeton, 谢谢你 Templeton
[1:16:27] for everything. 为我做的一切
[1:16:39] It’s okay, just drop it. Hurry! 没事的 松口 快点!
[1:16:45] Here you go. Here’s your medal. 给你 你的奖牌
[1:16:48] – ln you go. – Time to go home, Wilbur. – 进去吧 – 该回家了 Wilbur
[1:16:50] All right. Close her up, Lurvy. 好的 把她关起来 Lurvy
[1:16:55] Okay, easy now. 好的 这就容易了
[1:17:10] Goodbye, 永别了
[1:17:12] my sweet, sweet Wilbur. 我亲爱的Wilbur
[1:17:18] Goodbye, Charlotte. 永别了 Charlotte
[1:17:20] I love you. 我爱你
[1:18:08] ls that our lovely- ovely- ovely little Wilbur? 那不是我们可爱的 美丽的 迷人的小Wilbur吗?
[1:18:12] – And he’s got a medal! – Strong work, kid. – 他得了个奖牌! – 干得不错 孩子
[1:18:14] He looks so grown up. 他看起来如此成熟
[1:18:16] – I always knew he could do it. – Never had a doubt. – 我一直坚信他能做到 – 从没怀疑过
[1:18:18] Welcome home, Wilbur. 欢迎回家 Wilbur
[1:18:23] Wilbur? Wilbur啊?
[1:18:24] Where’s Charlotte? Charlotte在哪里?
[1:18:26] l got a bad feeling, Bits. 我感到不妙 Bits
[1:18:28] Me, too. 我也是
[1:19:27] Now, that isn’t to say Charlotte was gone forever. 现在 不能说Charlotte永远离我们而去了
[1:19:31] She lived on in the hearts of those that knew her, 她活在那些认识她的人的心里
[1:19:33] and even those that didn’t. 甚至是不认识她的人
[1:19:37] Something had changed in Somerset County. 萨默塞特郡变了
[1:19:40] It was as if people knew they lived in a special place now. 人们好象知道自己生活在一个特别的地方
[1:19:45] And, in small ways, they started being special people, 他们开始表现得特别
[1:19:49] a little bit kinder, 更友好
[1:19:52] a bit more understanding. 更善解人意
[1:19:55] And the animals feIt different, too. 动物们感觉也不同了
[1:19:57] Closer. 他们更亲密了
[1:20:00] The warmth of their friendship carried them through the long, cold months. 温暖的友谊助他们度过漫长寒冷的冬天
[1:20:05] They showed it in little gestures of kindness, 他们用表达友善的轻微手势
[1:20:08] unusual patience, 不寻常的耐心
[1:20:10] and promises kept. 和信守承诺来展现友谊
[1:20:14] Even the hardest of hearts found themselves rising to the occasion. 甚至是最强硬的心也被感染了
[1:20:26] And, finally, the greatest promise of all, 最终 最大的承诺也实现了
[1:20:31] a spring pig saw his first snowfall. 童子猪第一次见到了下雪
[1:20:36] It was as though Charlotte herseIf had shaken it out of the sky. 那好象就是Charlotte自己带来的雪
[1:21:11] The stillness of winter continued to the first thaw, like it always does. 沉静的冬季开始融化 就像往常一样
[1:21:17] And then, the first buds of spring. 然后 是春天的第一次萌芽
[1:21:21] And, before you knew it, life had come full circle. 在你知道以前 生命又回到新的起点
[1:21:41] They’re here! They’re here! 他们出来了! 他们出来了!
[1:21:43] They’re here, everybody! 出来了 大家快来!
[1:21:45] Hey, there. I’m Wilbur. I’m a friend of your mom’s. 嗨 你们好 我是Wilbur 我是你们妈妈的朋友
[1:21:49] Boy, are we glad to see you! 我们真高兴见到你们!
[1:21:56] So creepy! 太恐怖了!
[1:21:58] And cute! Just like their mother. 很可爱! 就跟他们妈妈一样
[1:22:00] They’re so, so beautiful. 他们如此漂亮
[1:22:04] l just want to scoop them up and hug them all. 我真想把他们都捧起来拥抱他们
[1:22:07] Wow, you can fly! 你们能飞!
[1:22:10] Look at you go! 看啊!
[1:22:24] Now that is something to follow. 现在这个是该跟着叫的
[1:22:31] Go, little spiders! Be free! I wish I could. 飞啊 小蜘蛛! 寻找自由! 我希望我也能飞
[1:22:35] I’m kidding, honey. I think I got one inside my beak. 我开玩笑的 亲爱的 我想我嘴巴里爬了只蜘蛛
[1:22:40] – Thanks, baby. – That’s my Golly- olly- olly. – 谢谢 宝贝 – 这才象话
[1:22:44] Wow! 哇!
[1:22:45] I can’t believe they’re really here. 我无法相信他们真的在这里
[1:22:47] – So pretty. – Yeah, Bits. – 太漂亮了 – 是啊 Bits
[1:22:51] You doing okay over there, lke? 你在那边还好吗 lke?
[1:22:53] I’m okay with it. I’m okay with it, Bets. 我还好 Bets
[1:22:56] I’m okay with it. 我还好
[1:22:59] Spiders are nice. Spiders are my friend. 蜘蛛很友善 蜘蛛是我朋友
[1:23:03] Spiders won’t hurt me. 蜘蛛不会伤害我
[1:23:13] Wait! What’s happening? What are you doing? 等等! 发生什么事了? 你们在干嘛?
[1:23:17] – Bye! – Bye! – 再见! – 再见!
[1:23:19] Please don’t go. 请别走
[1:23:21] – Goodbye! Bye! – Wait! Wait! – 再见! – 等等!
[1:23:25] Goodbye! 再见!
[1:23:28] Where are you going? 你们去哪里?
[1:23:30] We’re setting forth. 我们出发
[1:23:31] We take to the breeze. We go as we please. 我们乘着风 想去哪就去哪
[1:23:35] We take to the breeze! 我们乘风而去!
[1:23:37] Bye! 再见!
[1:23:38] But you can’t go! 可你们不能走!
[1:23:41] l had so much I wanted to tell you! 我有很多话要对你们说!
[1:23:45] And someone I wanted to tell you about. 我想告诉你们一个人
[1:23:55] Salutations! 敬礼!
[1:23:58] – Who said that? – I’m up here. – 谁说的? – 我在上面呢
[1:24:00] – So am l. – Me, too. – 我也是 – 我也是
[1:24:02] – We’d like to stay. – We like it here. – 我们愿意留下来 – 我们喜欢这里
[1:24:05] And we like you, too. 我们也喜欢你
[1:24:07] You’re staying? Oh, that’s great! That’s really, really great! 你们留下? 噢 太好了! 真的太棒了!
[1:24:12] Three friends! What are your names? 三个朋友! 你们叫什么?
[1:24:16] I’ll tell you my name if you’ll tell me why you’re trembling. 要是你告诉我为什么你在发抖 我就告诉你我的名字
[1:24:20] Well, I think I’m trembling with joy. 我想我这是兴奋得发抖
[1:24:22] – Then my name is Joy. – Joy? Perfect. – 那我就叫Joy – Joy? 太好了
[1:24:25] – What was my mom’s middle initial? – A. – 我妈中间名字的那个首字母是什么? – A
[1:24:28] Then my name is Aranea. 那我叫Aranea
[1:24:30] Wow! Great name! 哇! 很棒的名字!
[1:24:33] Why don’t you pick my name for me? 你帮我取名怎样?
[1:24:34] Something sensible. Not too long, not too fancy. 比较敏感一点 别太长 别太花哨
[1:24:39] And not too dumb. 也别太愚蠢
[1:24:41] Tricky. How about 真狡猾
[1:24:44] Nellie? Nellie怎么样?
[1:24:45] Nellie? I like it. Well done! Nellie? 我喜欢 取得真好!
[1:24:49] Joy, Aranea, Nellie, 嘿Joy Aranea Nellie
[1:24:51] you have chosen a hallowed doorway in which to spin your webs. 你们选择了神圣之门来织网
[1:24:56] This was your mother’s doorway. 这是你们妈妈的门
[1:24:58] She was loyal, brilliant, beautiful, 她很诚实 聪明 美丽
[1:25:02] and she was my friend. 而且她是我朋友
[1:25:03] I will treasure her memory forever. 我会把对她的回忆永藏于心
[1:25:06] So, to you, her daughters, I pledge my friendship. 对她的女儿 你们 我宣誓我的友谊
[1:25:11] I pledge mine! 我宣誓我的!
[1:25:12] – I do, too! – So do I! – 我也是! – 我也宣誓!
[1:25:24] Okay, I’d like to make a couple of announcements. 好了 我想宣布几个事情
[1:25:28] First of all, 首先
[1:25:29] if you gals are word- lovers, 要是你们喜欢写字
[1:25:31] and you need a few scraps of paper for inspiration, 又需要一些纸条激发灵感
[1:25:34] don’t look at me. 别来找我
[1:25:36] My word- fetching days are over. 我寻字的日子已经结束
[1:25:39] I’m not the rat I used to be. I’m at least twice that. 我也表示以前的那只老鼠了 我至少胖了一倍
[1:25:45] So, if you need something to write, try this, 所以 如果你们想写什么东西 试试这个
[1:25:48] Some rat. Some rat. 某只老鼠 某只老鼠
[1:25:51] Think about it. 考虑下吧
[1:25:52] Slops! Oh, yeah! 食物! 噢 耶!
[1:26:00] And, in an ordinary barn, 在一个普通的农场
[1:26:03] an ordinary pig, a runt no less, 一头普通的猪 最多是个矮猪
[1:26:07] stood surrounded by friends, 被朋友们围绕
[1:26:11] welcoming his second spring. 正迎接自己的第个二春天
[1:26:15] And that spring was followed by many, many more. 而那个春天过后 还有更多更多的春天到来
[1:26:20] All because someone stopped to see the grace 这全因为某个人静下心来 看到了
[1:26:23] and beauty and nobility of the humblest creature. 这最卑微的动物身上的优雅 漂亮和高贵
[1:26:29] That is the miracle of friendship. 这就是友谊的奇迹
[1:26:34] It is not often that someone comes along 在你的一生中 你不会常常遇到
[1:26:36] who is a true friend and a good writer. 一个真心朋友和一个好的写手
[1:26:40] Charlotte was both. 而Charlotte两个都是
2006年 Tags:罗尔德达尔

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Eyes of Tammy Faye(塔米·菲的眼睛)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Angela’s Ashes(天使的孩子)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme