Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Charlie’s Angels(霹雳娇娃)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Charlie’s Angels(霹雳娇娃)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:霹雳娇娃
英文名称:Charlie's Angels
年代:2000

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:54] I said,”Look,lady,the seats haven’t gotten smaller… 我说:小姐,座椅没变小
[00:58] …your ass has gotten bigger.” 是你的屁股变大了
[01:45] I’m sorry,sir.This cabin is restricted to first class. 先生,这是头等舱
[01:49] Are you looking for this? 你要看这个吗?
[01:53] Can I get you anything? 您需要喝点什么?
[01:55] Scotch.Blended.Straight. 威士忌,不加冰
[02:02] This is your captain speaking. 各位女士先生,我是机长
[02:05] We’ve got a report of some turbulence ahead. 前方有乱流
[02:08] Please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts… 请回座并系紧安全带
[02:13] …and remain there until we release the fasten-seat-belt sign. 直至系安全带的灯号熄灭为止
[02:26] I hear birds can’t fly this high. 听说鸟飞不到这个高度
[02:29] I hear only angels can. 听说只有天使能
[02:38] Where’s the bomb? 炸弹呢?
[02:41] I am the bomb. 我就是炸弹
[02:46] -Shall I pour your Scotch? -No,I’ll take the bottle. -需要我帮你倒酒吗?-不,我直接喝
[02:58] Another movie from an old TV show. T.J.HOOKER电影版,又是影集改编的电影
[03:01] What are you gonna do? 你能怎么办?
[03:05] Walk out. 离开
[03:08] Very funny. 真好笑
[03:10] No,it isn’t. 不好笑
[03:12] What are you doing?! 你干嘛?
[03:14] What are you doing?! Get off of me! 你干嘛?放开我
[03:43] Help me! Help me! 救命、救命
[03:48] Help me! Be careful! 救命,小心啊
[04:29] Nice flight? 飞行愉快吗?
[04:54] You crazy bastard! 你这个疯子
[04:58] I think you mean “crazy bitch.” 你是说“疯女人”吧
[05:06] What is this? What’s going on here? 这是什么?这是怎么回事?
[05:09] Damn,I hate to fly. 妈的,我讨厌飞行
[05:11] No way! No way! 不可能、不可能
[05:14] What’s with that?! Who are you people?! 怎么回事?你们是谁?
[05:17] Who are you people?! 你们到底是谁?
[05:23] Once upon a time,there were three very different little girls… 从前,有三个很不一样的女孩
[05:55] …who grew up to be three very different women. 长成了三个与众不同的女人
[05:59] –making her a five-day champion.Way to go,Natalie. 她蝉连了五天的冠军宝座 干的好,娜妲莉
[06:03] They have three things in common: They’re brilliant,beautiful… 她们的共同点是聪明、美丽…
[06:07] I’m going to be all over you! 我会盯着你
[06:09] You will be kissing my ass– 让你吃足苦头…
[06:14] …and they work for me. 她们也为我效力
[06:16] My name is Charlie. 我是查理
[06:31] -Let’s go this way.-No! -往这边走 -不
[06:33] This way! 往这边
[06:35] Wait.I’m not a yo-yo! 等等,这又不是拔河
[07:09] Good morning,Starfish. 早安,小海星
[07:13] Good morning,Chad. 早安,查德
[07:16] Sweet Chad. 甜蜜的查德
[07:19] I figured we could have a little breakfast. 我想我们可以吃点早餐
[07:21] And then,maybe,after… 然后,也许…
[07:25] …we could have a little Chad. 我们可以做个小查德
[07:32] Hold that thought. 暂停一下
[07:39] Yes,l’ll be right in. 好,我马上到
[07:45] Isn’t that just the luck? 真是不巧
[07:47] I can make something besides eggs. 我不是只会煎蛋
[07:49] No,it’s not the eggs. 不是蛋的关系
[07:52] Is it the boat? 是船的关系?
[07:53] It’s not the boat.I have to go. 不是,我得走了
[07:59] Is it the Chad? 是查德的关系?
[08:02] It might be the Chad. 有可能
[08:09] It’s the Chad! 是查德的关系
[08:17] Eduardo,move me. 小艾,放音乐
[09:40] Good morning. 早安
[09:41] I signed the waiver,so feel free to stick things in my slot. 我签过免签收同意书 把东西从洞里塞进来就好
[09:49] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:50] No problem. 没什么
[09:57] Hey! I’ll be right in. 我马上到
[10:01] I want to get one thing straight between us. 我想说清楚一件事
[10:04] Go ahead.We’re past keeping secrets at this point. 说吧,我们之间早无秘密
[10:08] This is going to be long… 这玩意很长
[10:11] …hard and rough. 又硬又难搞
[10:14] Sometimes when it’s rough,I just get there faster. 有时越难搞,我就能越快搞定
[10:18] If you don’t defuse this bomb,L.A.will be an underwater attraction. 你若不能拆除这枚炸弹 洛杉矶就会沉入海底
[10:23] Which wire? The red one or the blue one? 哪跟电线?红的还是蓝的?
[10:28] That is not helping. 没用的,那样没用
[10:30] My muffins. 我的小松糕
[10:32] This is stupid,anyway.Why wouldn’t I just yank the wire? 这真蠢 我为何不能干脆拉掉电线?
[10:36] They’re dummy wires,honey.The real mechanism is inside. 电线只是掩饰,里面才是重点
[10:40] Trip the external feedback circuit,the bomb will detonate. 触动反馈线路,炸弹就会爆炸
[10:48] For a bikini waxer,you know a lot about bombs. 身为除毛师,你还真懂炸弹
[10:56] Isn’t it amazing how much information you can learn off the Internet? 网路能得到的讯息真多,对吧?
[11:08] I’ll be right there. 我马上到
[11:14] When do I get to meet this Charlie? 我何时能见见这个查理?
[11:16] Charlie’s not a very social person. 查理不喜欢热闹
[11:19] But Charlie’s a chick though,right? 查理是女的,对吧?
[11:23] I mean,definitely a woman,right? 一定是女的吧?
[11:31] I can’t keep up this fa?ade with Jason anymore. 我无法再对杰森掩饰了
[11:34] Who wants a man who’s intimidated by a strong woman? 谁想要被女强人威胁的男人?
[11:37] They come on nice until they find out I can shatter a block with my head. 他们发现我能一头 撞破砖头之前很多情
[11:42] I love that trick. 我喜欢那招
[11:44] Blueberry muffins. 蓝莓小松糕
[11:45] I made them from scratch. 我照食谱做的
[11:50] Yum. 好棒
[11:52] Sounds good. 真不错
[11:54] These look great,Alex. 看起来真好吃,艾莉丝
[11:57] Oh,my God. 我的老天
[12:09] What’s this? 这是什么?
[12:10] Chinese fighting muffin. 中国功夫小松糕
[12:14] Nothing to laugh about. 没什么好笑的
[12:15] My buddy took a fighting muffin in the chest,went home in four Ziploc bags. 我朋友被功夫小松糕打中,结果被装成四袋送回老家
[12:20] They’re not Chinese.They’re not fighting.They’re blueberry. 它们不是中国人也不会功夫,它们是蓝莓口味的
[12:26] Are you okay? 你还好吧?
[12:28] She’s having secret-identity trouble. 她有秘密身分的问题
[12:30] Aren’t we all? 我们不都有吗?
[12:32] Scoot. 坐过去
[12:37] Alex… 艾莉丝
[12:38] …all my Angels… 我的天使们
[12:41] …the heart is a muscle. 心脏是肌肉组成的
[12:45] In bodybuilding,we exercise the muscle… 在健身时,我们锻炼肌肉
[12:48] …and it grows bigger and stronger. 它就会变大变壮
[12:51] It’s the same with the heart. 心脏也是一样
[12:53] I must have the heart of a rhino. 我一定有颗犀牛般的心脏
[12:55] You do.Be proud of it. 没错,要引以为傲
[13:00] Mes Anges… 我的天使们
[13:02] …these little hurts will heal. 这些小伤会痊愈的
[13:05] And at crunch time,your hearts will be so buff… 在紧要关头 你的心脏会很强壮…
[13:10] …you’ll be able to clean and jerk his love… 你将能承接住他的爱
[13:13] …three sets,1 0 reps each. 三个人都一样
[13:16] Thanks,Bos. 谢了,老波
[13:19] Excuse me.I have to take a phone call. 抱歉,我要接个电话
[13:28] Good morning,Angels. 早安,天使们
[13:30] Good morning,Charlie. 早安,天使们.早安,查理
[13:31] Dylan,Alex,Natalie,I hope you’re ready for your next assignment. 狄纶、艾莉丝、娜妲莉 准备好执行下一个任务了吧
[13:37] Meet Eric Knox,a brilliant engineer and founder of Knox Technologies… 见过诺艾瑞 天才工程师与诺氏科技创始人
[13:42] …an up-and-coming communications software company. 即将推出尖端的通讯软体
[13:46] Last night,Knox was kidnapped… 昨晚,诺艾瑞被绑架了
[13:48] …and his voice-identification software was stolen. 他的语音辨识软体也被窃
[13:55] Who’s the lady? 那女士是谁?
[13:57] Vivian Wood,president of Knox Technologies. 伍薇安,诺氏科技总裁
[14:01] Oh,she did it. 是她干的
[14:03] I guess we can all go home then. 那我们就都可以回家了
[14:05] Angels,meet Vivian Wood,our new client. 天使们,见过新客户伍薇安
[14:10] She’s hired us to find Eric Knox. 她雇请我们去找诺艾瑞
[14:12] Hello. 你好
[14:13] Who’d have the most to gain from Knox’s disappearance? 诺艾瑞失踪对谁最有利?
[14:17] Me,probably.I’m his partner. 也许是我,我是他的伙伴
[14:20] Before we were partners… 在我们成为伙伴之前
[14:23] …we were friends. 我们是朋友
[14:25] Does Knox have any enemies? 诺艾瑞有仇家吗?
[14:27] Roger Corwin.He’s owner… 柯罗杰,他是…
[14:30] …of Red Star,the largest communications satellite firm. 世上最大的通讯卫星公司 “红星”的老板
[14:34] Six months ago,he tried to buy Knox Technologies. 六个月前,他想买下诺氏科技
[14:37] When Knox refused to sell,Corwin lost it. 艾瑞拒绝出售,姓柯的气坏了
[14:40] Charming. 真有趣
[14:42] Was there a ransom demand? 有要求赎金吗?
[14:43] Nothing.But I know he’s still alive. 没有,但我知道他还活着
[14:47] I’ll study the garage footage.Something may be there. 我研究录影带,也许有线索
[14:51] So Corwin is our only lead.Hopefully,he’ll take us to Knox. 姓柯的是头号嫌犯 希望他能带我们找到诺艾瑞
[14:55] Corwin gets a weekly massage at Madame Wong’s House of Blossoms. 姓柯的每周都会去马杀鸡
[15:00] That’s our chance to feel him out. 这是我们摸他老底的机会
[15:03] He said what? 他说什么?
[15:06] “Over my dead body”? 除非他死?
[15:09] I can accept those terms. 这倒可以考虑
[15:13] It’s getting a little chilly in here,Yoko.I could use some warming up. 有点冷了,阳子 帮我暖暖身子吧
[15:22] At your service. 悉听尊便
[15:23] Good. 很好
[15:25] Could we get started this millennium? 可以在这世纪内开始吗?
[15:30] Banzai! 万岁!
[15:38] Yeah. 好爽
[15:40] You’re holding a lot of tension… 你积压太多压力…
[15:42] …in your 4th and 5th vertebrae. 在第三、四节脊椎里
[15:44] I know. 我知道
[15:45] Let me see if I can work that… 我看看能不能把它…
[15:50] …out. 纾解掉
[15:54] By activating the right energy points,you can increase circulation… 只要活化正确的穴道 就能增进血液循环
[16:01] …alleviate pain… 缓解疼痛
[16:03] …or even… 甚至
[16:07] …render a man unconscious. 让人昏迷
[16:26] Okay,let’s go. 好了,动手吧
[16:33] Palm Pilot. 电子记事簿
[16:41] Got the car key. 车钥匙复制好了
[16:46] I got his schedule. -“下载中” -行事历到手了
[16:58] You must have dozed off. 你一定是睡着了
[17:00] You’re very good… 你的双手
[17:03] …with your hands. 真行
[17:05] I could use someone like you on my staff. 你可以来我旗下做事
[17:09] Thanks for the offer,but my hands aren’t going anywhere near your staff. 谢谢抬举,但我的手 不想接近你的旗下
[17:20] If Corwin is behind Knox’s disappearance… 要是姓柯的主谋诺艾瑞绑架案
[17:23] …someone else is doing his dirty work. 一定要有人帮他动手
[17:34] How’s it coming with the kidnapping footage? 录影带有何线索?
[17:37] I’m enhancing a reflection from the car window. 我在强化车窗上反映的影像
[17:45] May I take your order? 需要点些什么?
[17:46] Three cheeseburgers,three french fries and three cherry pies. 三个吉士汉堡 三份薯条和三个樱桃派
[17:51] What do you guys want? 你们要吃什么?
[17:55] Here’s one of the kidnappers. 这是其中一个绑匪
[17:57] Creepy Thin Man. 一个竹竿怪人
[17:59] Now we just look for him. 现在我们只要找他
[18:01] And see if he works for Corwin. 看他是否是姓柯的手下
[18:03] What’s Corwin doing tonight? 姓柯的今晚要做什么?
[18:05] Who’s up for crashing a party? 谁想突袭派对啊?
[18:30] Bos. 老波
[18:31] -Thanks,Nat.-No problem. -谢了,小娜 -没问题
[18:34] It’s a mic-transmitter.Put it on your back molar. 这是微波传送器,放后臼齿
[18:38] I know.It’s a mouth-mic. 我知道,这是口内麦克风
[18:40] We’ll be able to always stay in touch. 我们可以保持联系
[18:49] We’re in deep cover now,so if… 我们现在从事秘密任务
[18:52] …you can’t remember John David,just call me J.D.Think of…. 你们若不记得我叫约翰戴维 就叫我小戴,就像…
[18:57] -Jelly doughnut.-Jack Daniel’s. -小呆 -小嶽
[19:00] -Juvenile delinquents.-John DeLorean. -小黛 -小袋
[19:09] There’s your date,J.D. 你的对象来了,小戴
[19:13] Excuse me,ladies. 失陪一下,女士们
[19:19] Roger Corwin.Welcome. 我是柯罗杰,欢迎
[19:21] John David Rage,self-help guru. 约翰大戴维,自学导师
[19:24] John David Rage? 约翰大戴维?
[19:26] Relax,Bos.Order a drink. 放轻松点,要杯饮料吧
[19:29] Excuse me.Miss? 抱歉,小姐?
[19:31] -Hi.-Hi,miss. 嗨,小姐
[19:33] -A hammerhead,please.-No problem. -请给我来杯调酒 -没问题
[19:37] Any creepy thin men? 有看到竹竿怪人吗?
[19:40] Lots of creepy,none thin. 很多怪人,但都不瘦
[19:42] -I was wondering if– -No. -我想… -不
[19:44] -So there’s no chance– -No. -那就是没机会… -没
[19:55] That’s incredible. 真不可思议
[19:57] What is? 什么?
[19:59] Your smile. 你的笑容
[20:02] Thanks. 谢了
[20:05] This place,it’s Japanese,is it not? 这是日式庭园,对吧?
[20:09] It’s a 1 3th-century Shinto temple. 这是13世纪的神社
[20:12] I had it…. 我是用…
[20:14] I had it FedEx’d from Kyoto. 我是用快递从京都寄过来的
[20:17] Blowfish? 河豚?
[20:18] Isn’t that poisonous? 那不是有毒吗?
[20:20] It’s a rare delicacy for the man who has no fear of an excruciating death. 这是男人的珍馐 尤其是对那种大无畏的男人
[20:27] Technically,1 in 60 is fatal. 被毒死的机率有六十分之一
[20:41] Tastes like chicken. 尝起来很像鸡肉
[20:42] That would go very nicely with broccoli. 跟甘蓝菜煮会会很配
[20:47] The man laughs at death. 这人嘲笑死神呢
[20:49] Good work,Bos.Get him to talk about Knox. 干的好,快让他谈诺艾瑞
[20:53] At last,a worthy adversary. 值得尊敬的对手
[20:56] Let’s see if you can survive a test of intuition and judgment. 来测试你的直觉与判断力吧
[21:06] Nat,that bartender is cute. 小娜,那酒保很可爱呢
[21:09] I’m working. 我在工作
[21:11] He likes you.Go back and flirt a little. 他喜欢你,回去再调个情吧
[21:20] That was fast. 真快啊
[21:21] I’m not called Balls-Out Natalie for nothing. 我叫大胆娜妲莉并非浪得虚名
[21:25] Right. 是啊
[21:28] I never saw you working here before. 我没看过你在这里工作
[21:30] I’m new.I’m like a virgin.I mean,it’s my first time… 我是新来的,我就像个处女 这是我第一次…
[21:35] …here at Corwin’s. 来柯氏旗下工作
[21:38] Oh,boy.She’s going down. 天啊,她搞砸了
[21:41] No way.He’s into her. 不可能,他喜欢她
[21:43] Just pick up the tray and walk away. 拿起托盘,走开
[21:46] No,no.Stay.Stay and talk to him. 不…留下来跟他说话
[21:50] -Flip your hair.-What? 甩头发
[21:52] Flip your goddamn hair. 快甩你的头发
[22:10] Excuse me.I don’t usually do this,but I was wondering– 抱歉,我不常如此,但我想…
[22:14] Unless you’re already seeing someone else. 除非你已有男朋友
[22:17] -Yeah.-Of course you are. 是啊 -当然啰
[22:19] No! I’m not seeing anyone. -不 我没有男朋友
[22:23] Free. 我有空
[22:25] Okay,Thursday? 好,星期四?
[22:29] My favorite day. 我最喜欢的日子
[22:30] Great.I’ll get tickets. 很好,我去弄票
[22:32] I love tickets. 我爱死票了
[22:34] What do you know? A guy who speaks Natalie. 真有趣,有人跟娜妲莉对盘呢
[22:37] Where’s J.D.? 小戴呢?
[23:09] Will somebody help me up,please? 来个人帮帮我吧?
[23:12] Hello,girls? Are you hearing me? 女孩们,你们听见了吗?
[23:22] Thin Man,1 0 o’clock. 竹竿人,十点钟方向
[24:01] Why do they always run? 他们为什么老爱落跑?
[24:39] Watch it! 小心
[24:52] Nat! 娜妲莉
[25:04] -Brace! -Jump! 架手桥 -跳
[27:00] Check them all! 一一检查
[27:08] -Clear! -Clear! -没问题 -没问题
[27:10] Clear! 没问题
[27:39] Knox. 诺艾瑞
[27:42] Great work,Angels,but our job’s only half-finished. 干的好,天使们 但任务只完成一半
[27:45] There’s still the matter of Mr.Knox’s stolen technology. 还有诺先生被窃的先进技术
[27:50] What’s so special about your software? 你的软体有何特别?
[27:53] It’s….It’s really quite amazing. 它很惊人
[27:57] We developed a program.You see,everyone’s voice is unique. 我们发展了一个程式 每个人的声音都很独特
[28:01] It has a unique signature… 它有独特的特性
[28:03] …like a snowflake.And it can be mapped– 跟雪花一样,它能被描画…
[28:08] Audio DNA.It makes it impossible to disguise or scramble a voice signal. 那是声音的DNA 它让别人无法假造音纹
[28:13] Which is why Corwin wants it. 所以姓柯的才会想要它
[28:15] Of course.All Red Star’s satellites have global positioning systems. 当然,红星的卫星都有 全球定位系统
[28:20] Combine that with voice identification– 若结合了声音辨识…
[28:23] Any cell phone could be a homing device. 每只手机都会是自动导引装置
[28:26] No one could hide. 无人能躲藏
[28:28] Imagine how dangerous this would be in the wrong hands. 想想这要是被误用会有多危险
[28:32] The end of privacy. 隐私权不再
[28:33] That’s where you come in,Angels. 天使们,注意听了
[28:35] Corwin is premiering his Red Star racer at the California Speedway. 姓柯的赛车队将在赛车场亮相
[28:39] Our chance to plant a hidden camera on Corwin. 藉机去他车上装针孔摄影机
[28:42] Looks like it’s off to the races,Angels. 看来你们该加足马力了
[28:45] When Roger Corwin first got involved in the world of racing… 当柯罗杰首度参与世界赛车时
[28:50] …a lot of people said it was a stopgap for my waning libido. 许多人说 我是因性欲减退才来玩车
[28:55] I had them all fired. 我把他们都解雇了.
[29:00] What’s so funny? l did. 有什么好笑的?是真的
[29:04] Thanks for coming to this little test run. 谢谢各位参观这次试车
[29:16] Nat… 娜妲莉
[29:18] …I’m going in. 我去了
[29:21] But what can I say? 我还能说什么呢?
[29:23] It’s a Red Star day for me. 今天是我的红星之日
[29:27] Then it’s back to the day-to-day grind… 接着回去一如往常无聊的…
[29:29] …of world domination and enslavement. 控制并奴役世界
[29:41] Hi. 你好
[29:50] Work your magic. 展现你的魔力吧
[29:56] It’s hot out there. 外面好热
[30:03] It’s hot in here too. 里面也好热
[30:06] Maybe I can make you more comfortable. 也许我能让你舒服点
[30:19] I’ve come undone. 噢,我拉链没拉呢
[30:23] That feels good. 真舒服
[30:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:35] I like what you’ve done with it. 我喜欢你的设计
[30:39] Ours has bigger mirrors. 我们的后照镜比较大
[30:47] I love cars. 我爱车
[30:51] Do you like fast cars? 你喜欢快车吗?
[30:57] I like fast everything. 只要是快的我都喜欢
[31:03] Oh,my God. 我的老天
[31:07] Thanks for the ride. 谢谢你载我一程
[31:09] You’re welcome. 别客气
[31:17] Mission accomplished.Tomorrow,Corwin will give us a tour of Red Star. 任务完成 姓柯的明天会带我们游览红星
[31:22] Ride ’em,cowboy.Make me proud. 冲啊,让我露脸吧
[32:06] Nat! 娜妲莉
[32:08] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[32:10] We got a friend on the track. 跑道上有个朋友
[32:12] That creep from Chinatown. 是那个唐人街来的怪人
[32:13] Creepy Thin Man. 竹竿怪人
[32:27] It’s a round track.He’s not going anywhere. 这是绕圈跑道,他出不去
[32:54] She’s going after him. 她在追他
[34:22] The microcamera has allowed us to study Red Star’s layout. 针孔摄影机让我们看到红星内部
[34:27] The mainframe is right behind that door. 主机就在那扇门后
[34:30] That’s where my software would be,but the security looks incredible. 我的软体就在那里 但安全措施看起来很严格
[34:35] -Restricted access.-Fingerprint ID. -限级进入 -指纹辨识
[34:36] Retinal scanner. 视网膜扫描
[34:38] Angels,break it down. 天使们,说明一下
[34:40] Only two Red Star directors can access the mainframe. 只有两位红星董事能进入主机
[34:43] To gain access,they have to synchronize their entrance. 要进去 他们必须同步进入
[34:50] A gelatin scanning plate takes exact fingerprints. 胶状扫描盘读取指纹
[34:54] A laser accurate to .009 millimeters scans the retina. 精确度到.009公厘的 雷射光束扫描视网膜
[35:02] It is accessible only through a monitored airless antechamber. 只能通过一个受严密监视的 真空走廊到达目的地
[35:09] There’s only one way to get through undetected: Be invisible. 要摸进去只有一个办法 隐形起来.“测量器启动”
[35:20] The floor is rigged with pressure sensitivity. 地板装有压力感测器
[35:22] Any contact exceeding .25 seconds triggers the alarm. 接触超过0点25秒触发警报
[35:28] Sounds impossible. 听起来很难
[35:31] Sounds like fun. 听起来很有趣
[36:44] Mein Siegenbock ist sexy! 我是性感小猫
[36:52] They got the wrong address. 他们弄错地址了
[37:28] You ready to whip them into shape,Alex? 准备好要整顿他们了?艾莉丝
[37:47] You must be Miss Aarons.I’m Doris. 你一定是艾小姐,我是桃莉
[37:51] Sorry about the confusion. 抱歉这么混乱
[37:53] I had you scheduled for next week.I don’t know what happened. 我排定你下周来此 不知怎么会这样
[37:58] That’s what I’m here to find out. 这是我来此的原因
[38:00] You are the efficiency expert. 你是效率专家
[38:02] Yes. 对
[38:04] I am. 我是
[38:07] Bitch. 贱人
[38:08] I heard that. 我听见了
[38:18] Your methodologies are antiquated and weak. 你们的方法老旧又无用
[38:22] Your procedures of approval ensure that only the least radical ideas… 你们的核准程序 确保了只有最基本的想法
[38:28] …are rewarded. 得到奖赏
[38:29] Meanwhile,your competition is innovating! 而你们的对手此时却在创新
[38:40] You. 你
[38:42] What was the last suggestion you made? 你上回做出的建议是什么?
[38:46] To make the Coke machine free. 提供免费的可乐贩卖机
[38:48] Why? 为什么?
[38:50] Caffeine helps us program. 咖啡因有助我们设计程式
[38:55] Perfect.Smart… 完美、聪明
[38:58] …simple and logical. 简单又符合逻辑
[39:02] What did your boss say? 你老板怎么说?
[39:06] He said no. 他说不行
[39:09] Question! 问题
[39:11] Who builds this company’s products? 公司产品是谁制造出来的?
[39:14] You do. 是你们
[39:18] Engineers do. 是工程师
[39:21] Not managers. 不是经理人
[39:24] They should be answering to you,not you to them! 他们该对你们负责 不是你们对他们负责
[39:30] Who else has an idea like this man’s Coke machine? 谁还有跟他类似的建议?
[39:34] All right! Tell me. 很好,告诉我
[39:37] Better yet… 更好的是…
[39:39] …can anyone show me? 能带我去看吗?
[40:34] It’s not working. “不准进入”
[41:08] There’s only one way to get through undetected: Be invisible. 要摸进去只有一个办法 隐形起来
[41:28] The floor is rigged with pressure sensitivity. 地板装有压力感测器
[41:31] Any contact which exceeds .25 seconds will trigger the alarm. 接触超过0点25秒 就会触发警报
[41:57] Thank you,sir. 谢谢你,先生
[42:13] I hope you don’t mind if we look around. 希望你不介意我们四处看看
[42:43] So we have complete access to Red Star’s computer. 我们已进入红星主机了
[42:46] And they have no idea we can peek inside. 他们不知我们能窥伺里面
[42:49] You guys are tremendous.Thanks. 你们真行,谢了
[42:53] I need evidence of Knox Technologies software in the Red Star system. 我需要找到红星系统里 有诺氏科技软体的证据
[42:58] -Where is it? -Bosley has it in the laptop. -资料在哪? -在老波的笔记型电脑里
[43:02] It has a direct link to the Red Star mainframe. 它能直接连上红星的主机
[43:05] Bosley? 老波?
[43:07] Maybe we should be doing our own analysis. 也许我们该自己来分析
[43:11] Surely Eric would be the best person to– 艾瑞当然是最佳人选
[43:14] Our goal was to learn if Red Star had stolen your software. 我们的目标是了解 红星是否窃走你们的软体
[43:18] It would be unethical to let you access their systems. 让你们进入它的系统并不道德
[43:22] If we get proof,we’ll tell you. 我们找到证据就会通知你们
[43:24] That makes sense.That’s cool.Right? 有道理,对吧?
[43:27] Right,Viv? 对吧,小薇?
[43:30] You know,Knox may not be out of danger yet. 诺艾瑞也许尚未脱离危险呢
[43:33] Smile.Don’t panic the client. 微笑,别惊动客户
[43:36] One of us should check security at his house. 我们该有人去他家做安检
[43:40] Absolutely.I agree. 当然,我同意
[43:48] -Everything okay? -Yeah.Nothing up here. 一切还好吧? -还好,上面没什么
[43:54] Wow,that was cool. 哇,好酷
[43:58] Who’s the Green Beret? 突击队员是谁?
[44:01] My dad. 我爸
[44:02] That’s nice. 照片不错
[44:07] That’s the guy who killed him. 那个人杀了他
[44:12] Yeah.They were in Army Intelligence together. 他们服役于军情单位
[44:16] This was his best friend and he turned on him. 这人是他的至交,但却出卖他
[44:20] I’m sorry. 我很难过
[44:22] Thanks. 谢了
[44:24] Why do you keep it? 你干嘛留着它?
[44:26] To remind me: Be careful who you trust.Don’t take any wooden nickels. 提醒我要小心朋友 别随便相信别人
[44:32] What about you? Did you ever have parents? 你呢?你没有父母吗?
[44:35] I mean– I know you have parents,but I mean– 我是说,你有父母,但是…
[44:39] Where’s your mom? 你母亲呢?
[44:41] She died when I was 6,and I never met my father. 母亲早年过世,父亲则没见过
[44:47] You never met your father? 没见过他?
[44:50] Now you work for… 你现在为一个…
[44:53] …a man you’ve never seen. 从未谋面的人工作
[44:56] That’s an interesting trend. 真有趣的倾向
[45:00] That was smooth. 真聪明
[45:01] Want to play Scrabble? 想玩拼字游戏吗?
[45:04] Don’t worry about it.I got somebody– 别担心,有人会清理
[45:07] That’s okay. 没关系
[45:09] What are they called? You know…. 他们叫什么来着?
[45:19] So,okay. 好了
[45:23] -This is a panic button.-Okay. -这是紧急按钮 -好
[45:27] If you just press it,then any one of us… 按下它,我们就有人…
[45:30] …whoever’s closest,will be here if there’s any problem. 最近的一个,就会来处理状况
[45:34] Like that? Okay.Right now,that would be you. 像这样?好,现在就是你了
[45:38] But you don’t have a problem. 但你没出状况啊
[45:40] Yeah,l do. 我有
[45:46] I don’t know… 我不知道…
[45:48] …how to make chicken. 怎么烹调鸡肉
[45:53] Scrabble? 拼字游戏?
[45:54] Shake ‘N Bake? 裹粉鸡?
[45:56] I’ll shake,you bake? 我裹粉,你烹饪?
[46:12] I want to shake. 我来裹粉吧
[46:18] -Hey,Pete.-How’s it going? -彼得 -还好吧?
[46:20] -Good.How are you? -Good.It’s good to see you. -很好,你好吗? -很好,很高兴见到你
[46:24] -You want your ticket? -All right! -想拿票吗? -好耶
[46:29] -Thanks for giving me a chance.-I wanted to see you. -谢谢你给我这个机会 -我想见你
[46:32] -Really? -Yeah. -真的? -是啊
[46:34] -You look great.-Thank you. -你真美 -谢谢
[46:37] I’ve thought a lot about us. 我想了很多我们之间的事
[46:39] No,no,no.I know you have something to say… 不…我知道你有话要说
[46:43] …but I have something to say too. 但我也有话要说
[46:46] I’ve been thinking a lot about you and me and,well,us. 我一直在想我们的事
[46:50] And I know that we have these crazy lives,but l can’t help it. 我知道我们很疯狂 但我不能自己
[46:55] I love you. 我爱你
[46:59] Searching Red Star mainframe for Knox Technologies software. 搜寻红星主机内有无诺氏软体
[47:03] Software not detected. 查无所获
[47:07] Coming. 来了
[47:12] Hello. 你好
[47:14] Trick-or-treat for UNlCEF. 为儿童募款
[47:22] That’s a very nice costume,young lady. 小姐,很不错的装扮
[47:25] It glows in the dark. 它会在夜晚闪闪发亮
[47:29] I hope you like to dance. 希望你喜欢跳舞
[47:30] Are you kidding? I love to dance! 不会吧?我最爱跳舞了
[47:43] You.You want to dance on-stage? 你想上台秀舞吗?
[47:45] -Us? -Yes! -No,the stage is for the ladies. 我们? -好 不,女士才能上台
[47:50] Oh,never mind.I’ll just find a spot on the floor. 算了,我在舞池里跳吧
[47:53] No,no,wait. 不,等等
[47:57] I won’t let you not go up there.Yeah,she’ll go. 我不能让你不上台,她要上台
[48:01] Really? I’ve always wanted to go up there! 真的?我一直都想上台秀呢
[48:04] Have a great time. 好好秀吧
[48:05] Okay.I’ll be back. 好,我很快就回来
[48:09] Ms.Wood,there are some lines that I never cross. 伍女士,有些界线我从来不跨越
[48:13] Lines have never stopped me. 界线束缚不了我
[48:16] It’s “Miss.” And it’s “Vivian.” 我是小姐,叫我小薇
[48:18] Okay.Miss Vivian. 好,小薇小姐
[48:22] Okay,Miss Vivian.You’re a pro. 小薇小姐,你是专家
[48:25] I mean,you’re not a pro,but you’re an executive. 我是说,你是个管理专家
[48:29] We must keep our relationship professional. 我们要保持专业的关系
[48:32] May I? 我可以喝吗?
[48:36] I’ll get you a glass. 我帮你拿杯子
[49:16] She’s pretty great,isn’t she? 她很棒,对吧?
[49:29] I said,she’s pretty great,right? 我说,她很棒,对吧?
[49:45] You guys are in really good shape. 你们的身材可真好
[49:48] Definitely.Definitely. 不错、不错
[49:55] All right.The Robot! 好耶,机械舞
[49:57] Go,white girl! Go,white girl! 加油,白种女孩,加油
[50:01] That’s old school,right? Definitely. 那是老式舞步吧?没错
[50:06] I’m Pete.How are you? 我是彼得,你们好吗?
[50:13] The Running Man! Look! 跑步舞,快看
[50:23] Incredible! It was great! 了不起,真棒
[50:26] I’m having so much fun! This is so exciting! 我好快乐,真令人兴奋
[50:29] You know,I have to go number one. 我要去化妆室
[50:35] Look… 听着
[50:38] …what I’m trying to say is… 我想说的是…
[50:42] …will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗?
[50:47] Oh,no,baby! Baby?! 不,宝贝
[50:50] Baby?! God,no. 宝贝?天啊,不
[50:53] Damn you,Salazar. 该死,萨老大
[50:55] Damn you,Salazar! 该死,萨老大
[50:59] Cut! 卡
[51:01] Was that over the top? It felt over the top. 太过火了吧?似乎太过火了
[51:03] No.That is the best shot,the best scene,the best movie on the planet! 不,这镜头太棒了 是全片最棒的部份
[51:18] Hi. 嗨
[51:20] How was your day? Great. 今天还好吧?很好
[51:23] You know how superheroes have these secret identities,where they– 你知道超级英雄都有秘密身分
[51:28] No.No superheroes. 不,不提超级英雄
[51:33] You’re an action star.I get a lot of action. 你是动作派演员 我则出生入死
[51:38] That is so lame. 这真蠢
[51:41] Hey,girls,you having fun? 各位,玩得愉快吗?
[51:43] I’m having so much fun I could just die. 我快乐的要死呢
[51:45] Jason,I’m one-third of an elite crime-fighting team… 我是打击犯罪小组的一员
[51:49] …backed by an anonymous millionaire. 由不知名的百万富翁所支持
[51:53] Yes,that’s it. 对,就这样
[52:08] What are you doing here? 你来这干嘛?
[52:19] Perfect. 太棒了
[52:58] Come on! Go! Hit it! 快,走吧
[53:10] Murphy O’Meyer… 我受够了
[53:13] …that does it. 真是的…
[53:15] Who sent you? 谁派你来的?
[53:18] Who?! 谁?
[53:22] Woo– Woo– 谁?伍…
[53:24] -Who? -Woo– 谁?伍…
[53:29] -Vivian– -Spit it out! -薇安 -说出来
[53:32] Vivian Wood! 薇安
[53:36] You bitch. 贱人
[53:44] I love a fire. 我喜欢火
[54:11] Hey. 嗨
[54:13] Oh,my God! You’re hit! 天啊,你中枪了
[54:15] No.I mean,the squibs hurt a bit when they go off,but I’m fine. 不,火药包炸开时是有点痛 但我没事
[54:19] What happened to my trailer? 我的拖车怎么了?
[54:22] I haven’t been honest with you. 我没跟你说实话
[54:23] Were you in there when that happened? Look at it. 你刚刚在里面?你看看它
[54:27] I’m not a bikini waxer. 我不是除毛美容师
[54:32] Bummer.l mean,that was kind of a turn-on. 真糟糕,我是说 那满令人兴奋的
[54:45] I have to go. 我得走了
[54:47] -Charlie? -Yeah. -是查理? -是的
[54:50] I have to go,but will you call me tomorrow? 我得走了,明天打电话给我?
[54:53] -Of course.-Great.Thanks. -当然 -太好了,谢谢
[55:01] Excuse me. 借过
[55:05] You’re bad. 你好坏
[55:09] Guys,finally you warm up a bit. 你们终于有点人性了
[55:13] Dylan? It’s Nat.Vivian Wood is a fake and an all-around bitch. 狄纶?我是娜妲莉 伍薇安有问题
[55:18] Her assassin just paid me a visit.We gotta warn Knox. 她派杀手堵我,快警告诺艾瑞
[55:22] I’m at his house now. 我现在就在他家
[55:24] You are? 你在?
[55:26] You know what? 这样吧
[55:28] Call Alex and meet me at the agency. 通知艾莉丝到总部碰头
[55:33] Dylan! Shit. 狄纶,该死
[55:42] Don’t stand next to the window,it’s not safe. 别站窗旁,那不安全
[55:46] Toga. 床单罩袍
[55:51] Listen,I just found out that– Who’s that? 听着,我刚发现…是谁?
[55:57] Working undercover? 在做秘密工作啊?
[55:59] It’s a full-service job. 我提供全套服务
[56:03] I’ll bet. 我想也是
[56:05] I can see by your gown that you’re unarmed. 看得出来你没带武器
[56:08] Some maniac could just stroll in and blow you both to bits. 随便谁都能进来干掉你们
[56:12] Viv,you’re obsessed.All work and no play makes Viv a dull girl. 小薇,你想太多了 小薇工作过度不懂情趣
[56:18] I have to tie up some loose ends here,so take a seat. 我来这里是要解决事情,坐吧
[56:22] Want some champagne? 想喝点香槟吗?
[56:31] “Enemy.” “敌人”
[56:37] I know. 我知道
[56:48] Sad news. 坏消息
[56:50] Your girlfriends are dead. 你的朋友们都死了
[56:52] And Corwin? 柯罗杰呢?
[57:16] I don’t think it’s gonna work out,you and me. 我不认为我们有未来
[57:19] Which is a real bummer,since you,Dylan… 这真糟糕,狄纶…
[57:23] …are a tomcat in the sack. 你在床上很够呛
[57:28] Let me get this straight.You’re a woman.Women have natural intuition. 我直说吧 你是女人,女人天生有直觉
[57:33] And you’re a detective.And you had no idea that this was going to happen? 你也是个侦探 你对这一切都没感觉?
[57:38] -I knew.-She knew. -我就知道 -她知道
[57:41] And I know what’ll happen next. 我还知道接下来会怎样
[57:43] Tell her,baby. 告诉她吧,宝贝
[57:46] All the Angels are going to heaven. 天使都是要上天堂的
[57:50] And Bosley? 老波呢?
[57:51] We’ll keep him.We like him.And his computer. 留着,我们喜欢他跟他的电脑
[57:54] He’s special. 他很特别
[57:59] Corwin had nothing to do with this. 姓柯的跟这一切无关
[58:01] No.But I never really liked him. 无关,但我也没喜欢过他
[58:05] -And the kidnapping was a setup.-Afraid so. -整个绑架案是假的 -恐怕是的
[58:08] And Red Star was a setup. 红星的事也是假的
[58:09] You got it all figured out.Any other questions? 你全都清楚了,还有问题吗?
[58:13] Why? 为什么?
[58:17] Ask your boss. 问你老板吧
[58:19] Charlie? 查理?
[58:22] You’re after Charlie. 你在堵查理
[58:25] Charlie,Charlie,Charlie. 查理、查理
[58:30] They say that in death… 据说在死后…
[58:33] …all life’s questions are answered. 生命的问题就会得到答案
[58:37] Will you let me know? 你会告诉我吗?
[58:46] Let’s go get Charlie. 去逮查理吧
[58:52] Come on. 走吧
[59:06] Are you all right? 你还好吧?
[59:08] -What’s going on? -Something’s going on. -怎么了? -出事了
[59:10] Where’s Dylan? 狄纶呢?
[59:24] They say in death,all life’s questions are answered. 据说在死后… 生命的问题就会得到答案
[59:30] Will you let me know? 你会告诉我吗?
[1:00:04] What are we doing? House of Pancakes? Sizzler? 我们要去哪吃饭? 薄饼之家?时时乐?
[1:00:07] You are the cheapest man on the planet. 你还真小气
[1:00:23] What did it look like? 看起来怎样?
[1:00:25] Oh,I don’t know.It was,like,all cool and stuff. 不知道 看起来…棒透了
[1:00:30] You’ve never seen a booby. 你又没看过真的胸部
[1:00:32] -Have too.-Have not. -我看过很多胸部 -没看过
[1:00:34] -I’ve seen lots of boobies.-Yeah,right. -我看过很多胸部 -是啊
[1:00:40] A little help? 帮个忙吧?
[1:00:56] Don’t ask. 别问
[1:00:57] Where’s Knox? Is he okay? 诺艾瑞呢?他还好吧?
[1:00:59] Oh,he’s great.He’s the bad guy. 他很好,他是坏蛋
[1:01:03] The kidnapping was a setup.He’s behind it all. 绑架是假的,他是幕后主使
[1:01:06] What? Why? 什么?为什么?
[1:01:08] He wasn’t exactly forthcoming when he shot me out the window. 他把我射出窗外时并没说穿
[1:01:24] Bosley! 老波
[1:01:25] He’s safe! Knox already has him. 他很安全,诺艾瑞抓走他了
[1:01:31] Wait a minute. 等一等
[1:01:33] Let me get this straight. 让我弄清楚点
[1:01:36] Bosley’s with the man… 老波跟那个…
[1:01:38] …who tried to kill us.That’s safe? 想杀我们的人一起,安全吗?
[1:01:41] He won’t kill Bosley until he kills Charlie. 他在杀查理前不会杀老波
[1:01:45] Kills Charlie? 杀查理?
[1:01:49] Oh,Jesus. 天啊
[1:01:50] I don’t know what his plan is,but I know that we can stop him. 我不知他有何计划 但我知道我们能阻止他
[1:02:04] If Knox thinks we’re dead,why blow up the agency? 如果诺艾瑞认为我们死了,为何 要炸掉总部?
[1:02:08] Why does he want Charlie? 为何要杀查理?
[1:02:09] We do know that he wanted us to break into Red Star. 他曾指使我们闯入红星
[1:02:14] Imagine how dangerous this would be in the wrong hands. 想想这要是被误用会有多危险
[1:02:17] Knox used us to access the mainframe not to get back his software… 诺艾瑞要我们进入红星的主机 不是要拿回他的软体
[1:02:22] …but for control of their global positioning satellites. 是要控制全球定位卫星
[1:02:25] Knox’s software can match Charlie’s voice over the phone. 他的软体能辨认查理的声音
[1:02:29] And use Red Star satellites to track him. 并运用红星的卫星找到他
[1:02:32] But why would Knox go to so much trouble to find Charlie? 但诺艾瑞为什么要堵查理?
[1:02:36] That’s the guy who killed him. 那个人杀了他
[1:02:40] They were in Army Intelligence together. 他们服役于军情单位
[1:02:42] His best friend turned on him. 他的至交出卖了他
[1:02:46] Knox thinks Charlie killed his father. 诺艾瑞以为查理杀了他父亲
[1:02:49] So if he can intercept Charlie’s call– 要是他能拦截查理的电话
[1:02:52] He can locate him. 就能找到他
[1:02:54] But Knox has to get Charlie on the phone first. 但他得先让查理打电话
[1:02:57] -But the only one Charlie calls is– -Bosley. -查理只会打给一个人… -老波
[1:03:28] May I have some ice water,please? 给我来杯冰水吧?
[1:03:54] Fly to me,Angels! Please come! 飞向我吧,天使们,快来吧
[1:03:57] Please fly to me,Angels! 请飞向我吧,天使们
[1:04:01] I had a long talk with a squirrel once. 我曾跟只松鼠聊过很久的天
[1:04:04] Longer than I’ve talked to most humans. 我还没跟人说过那么多话呢
[1:04:30] Hello? 有人吗? 有人吗?你好,外面的人
[1:04:37] Any sign of Bosley’s laptop? 老波的电脑呢?
[1:04:39] They must have taken it. 一定是他们拿走了
[1:04:41] -We should check Knox’s place.-Let’s go. -去诺艾瑞家查查 -走吧
[1:04:44] I’ll drive. 我开车
[1:04:45] Angels?! Angels,help me! 天使们?天使们,救我
[1:04:47] Bosley? 老波?
[1:04:49] Angels! 天使们
[1:04:50] We begin our broadcast day! Come and get me,girls! 今天的广播节目开始了 来找我吧,天使们
[1:04:55] If you can follow the sound of my voice,then draw some… 要是你们听得到我的声音
[1:05:00] …triangles or something… 那就设法…
[1:05:02] …to get to this location and save me! 用点什么 办法到这里来救我吧
[1:05:05] Is there a way to trace him? 有办法找到他吗?
[1:05:07] Even with our equipment,he’d have to be within 20 miles. 即使有设备 他也要在二十英哩内才行
[1:05:10] The place I’m in looks like Cher’s bedroom. 我所在的地方很像雪儿的房间
[1:05:14] And it stinks. 还臭气熏天
[1:05:18] Tell us where you are. 告诉我们你在哪里
[1:05:20] It smells like the ocean. 空气中有海的味道
[1:05:22] And if I look out the window,I see the ocean. 从窗户看出去,就能看到海
[1:05:25] He could be anywhere this half of North America. 美国西北沿海都有可能
[1:05:28] Jack… 杰克
[1:05:30] …tell them where I am. 告诉他们我在哪
[1:05:34] What? 什么?
[1:05:37] It’s a Sitta pygmaea! 是侏儒西塔
[1:05:40] A pygmy nuthatch! 一种侏儒雀
[1:05:42] They only live in one place! 世上只有一个地方看得见
[1:05:45] Carmel! 卡蜜尔
[1:05:47] I can’t tell you anything else,except… 我没其他的好说了,除了…
[1:05:50] …this feels like the first day of the last of my life. 我觉得我的生命所剩不多
[1:05:54] Or the last day of the first of my life,or something. 或是我剩下生命不多了
[1:06:00] I have a lighthouse,two hotels,seven manor houses… 找到一个灯塔、两间旅馆 七座庄园
[1:06:03] …one owned by the National Parks,one by Nick Xero Corporation– 一座属于国家公园 一座属于瑞诺艾公司
[1:06:08] -Is that spelled with an “X” or a “Z”? -“X.” -是艾还是爱? -艾
[1:06:12] It’s an anagram. 这是个字谜
[1:06:14] Rearranged,it’s “Eric Knox.” 重组后就是诺艾瑞
[1:06:17] Scrabble freak. 拼字游戏狂
[1:06:19] An old tunnel leads down to the shore. 有个旧地道通往海岸边
[1:06:21] A sea approach is the best way to get in undetected.We’ll need a boat. 由海路过去不会被察觉,我们需要一艘船
[1:06:26] And a cover.We can’t use the speedboat. 为了要有掩护,不能开快艇
[1:06:33] Head to the marina. 去码头吧
[1:07:29] Chad,does this thing go any faster? 这玩意能快一点吗?
[1:07:32] We’re in a hurry,and I could open it up if you let me drive. 我们在赶时间,如果 你让我开的话,我会开快一点
[1:07:36] I’m sorry,friend of Starfish.There’s only one captain of this love boat. 但这艘爱之船只有一位船长
[1:07:42] That captain is me… 船长就是我
[1:07:44] …the Chad. 查德
[1:07:46] The Chad. 查德
[1:07:48] Chad,captain of the love boat. 查德,爱之船的船长
[1:07:51] The Chad. 查德
[1:07:52] We’re kind of in a hurry. 我们在赶时间
[1:07:55] I’m the Chad. 我是查德
[1:08:10] Knox Technologies voice identification software download confirmed. 诺氏语音辨识软体下载成功
[1:08:26] Red Star satellite network uplink confirmed. 红星卫星网路连结成功
[1:08:37] Revenge is fun. 报仇真好玩
[1:08:42] I have to say,Starfish,I am honored… 我得说,小海星,我很荣幸…
[1:08:44] …that you’ve taken an interest in my work.And I think you’re very pretty. 你对我的工作有兴趣 而且我觉得你很漂亮小海星.
[1:08:50] Starfish? 小海星?
[1:08:52] Where are you going? 你要去哪里?
[1:08:54] Starfish,are you going swimming? Where are you going? 小海星,你要去游泳吗?-你要去哪里?
[1:08:58] Where are you going again? 你这次又要去哪里?
[1:09:00] Starfish? 小海星?
[1:09:03] Was it the Chad? 是查德的关系吗?
[1:09:09] No! The Chad was great! 不,查德很棒
[1:09:17] The Chad was great. 查德很棒
[1:09:57] I’ll tap the signal from the roof. 我去屋顶拦截讯号
[1:10:00] -I’ll deal with Knox.-I’ll bring our Bosley back. -我对付诺艾瑞 -我去救老波
[1:10:25] “I don’t know how to make chicken.” “我不会烹调鸡肉”
[1:10:28] Jerk. 浑球
[1:11:05] Dylan. 狄纶
[1:11:06] Thank God you’re alive. 感谢上帝你还活着
[1:11:10] You know my better half. 你认得我的另一半
[1:11:12] It figures I’d meet the perfect guy and he’d already have a perfect girl. 我老是遇到这种完美对象 是早就有完美伴侣的人
[1:11:46] Hello,blondie. 你好,金发小妞
[1:11:48] Her girlfriend’s here. 她的朋友都来了
[1:11:51] Jimmy,Paulie,go secure Bosley,would you? 阿吉、大力,去看住老波
[1:11:55] Like now,now,now,now. 就是现在,快、快
[1:12:02] Bos? 老波?
[1:12:04] -Bosley? -Natalie? -老波? -娜妲莉?
[1:12:07] Natalie,is that you? 娜妲莉,是你吗?
[1:12:09] Behind this door. 我在这门后面
[1:12:12] Bosley,I’m so happy to see you! 老波,我好高兴看到你
[1:12:16] We’re all here.I’ll get you out. 我们都来了,我救你出来
[1:12:26] Red wire. 红的
[1:12:28] Blue wire. 蓝的
[1:12:32] GPS phone tap. 搭上卫星定位系统了
[1:12:37] Pygmy nuthatch. 侏儒雀
[1:12:41] -I’m getting tickled.-Who’s calling now? -我好痒 -谁打来的?
[1:12:44] -It’s Pete! -Pete? 是彼得 -彼得?
[1:12:46] Hello? 喂?
[1:12:48] Hi,Pete.How are you? 彼得,你好吗?
[1:12:50] Good.You said you wanted me to call. 很好,你说过要我打电话的
[1:12:53] I did want you to call.I mean,I do want you to. 我是说过,我是认真的
[1:12:56] Ask if he can call you back. 叫他等会再打
[1:12:58] I’m so happy to hear from you. 我好高兴你打来
[1:13:00] I wanted to talk.I like spending time with you. 我想跟你说话 我想跟你在一起
[1:13:04] I’d like to see more of you,maybe in a continuous block. 我喜欢跟你在一起 我想跟你相处更久一点
[1:13:07] I know.It’s just been crazy this week at work. 我知道,我这星期工作太忙了
[1:13:11] Watch your back! 小心背后
[1:13:17] Use the sleeper. 赏他一腿
[1:13:22] Never send a man to do a woman’s job. 男人办事就是不牢靠
[1:13:28] -Nice work,Natalie.-Thanks,Bosley. -做的好,娜妲莉 -谢了,老波
[1:13:32] Pete? Hi. 彼得?嗨
[1:13:35] You know,under different circumstances… 换个时空…
[1:13:38] …we’d have made a great couple. 我们会很速配的
[1:13:41] If you hadn’t shot me out a window and tried to kill everyone I love… 是啊,若你没对我开枪 又试图去杀我所爱的人
[1:13:45] …we could have had a chance. 我们可能还有机会
[1:13:47] Can you keep a secret? 你能保守秘密吗?
[1:13:51] I mean,you can’t tell anyone. 不告诉任何人
[1:13:54] That you’re disgusting? 说你很恶心吗?
[1:13:58] You have the fullest,sweetest… 你拥有一双我所吻过
[1:14:03] …most luscious… 最饱满、甜蜜
[1:14:05] …lips I have ever… 最迷人的
[1:14:08] …kissed. 嘴唇
[1:14:13] I just gotta take this call. 我得接这通电话
[1:14:20] Nine o’clock,Charlie.Right on time. 九点整,查理,真准时
[1:14:26] Enter.Come on. 输入,快啊
[1:14:37] Mr.Bosley’s phone,Eric Knox speaking. 这是老波的电话 我是诺艾瑞
[1:14:39] Mr.Knox? This is Charles Townsend. 诺先生?我是查理汤森
[1:14:48] I’m delighted the Angels helped you.Are you in the office? 很高兴天使们帮上了忙 你在办公室吗?
[1:14:55] Hang up,Charlie.He’s almost got you. 挂断,查理,他快找到你了
[1:14:57] We’re all at the beach,having mimosas.Can you join us? 我们都在海边喝香槟呢 你能加入我们吗?
[1:15:01] I’ll take a rain check,Eric.Is Bosley there? 改天吧,老波在吗?
[1:15:05] He went to the men’s room.He’ll be right back. 他去上洗手间,马上回来
[1:15:10] No,wait.He’s coming. 等等,他来了
[1:15:12] Bosley? 老波?
[1:15:19] Okay,here we go. 好了,开始吧
[1:15:32] That’s not him.Sorry. 那不是他,抱歉
[1:15:35] Can you hold on one second longer? 你能再等一等吗?
[1:15:37] Not a problem. 没问题
[1:15:42] Pete? Can you hold on a second? 彼得?你稍能等一下吗?
[1:15:44] Sure. 当然
[1:15:45] I like him so much. 我好喜欢他
[1:15:58] Hey,Bos. 老波
[1:16:01] Bosley? 老波
[1:16:04] He’s coming,sir. 他来了
[1:16:31] Sorry,not him. 抱歉,不是他
[1:16:34] Can I take a message? 需要留话吗?
[1:16:37] Just tell him I called,as planned. 跟他说我打过电话来了
[1:16:46] Gotcha. 逮到你了
[1:17:13] Just one more sec. 再等一下
[1:17:14] Is this a bad time? 是不是不方便?
[1:17:17] You seem a little distracted. 你似乎有点分心
[1:17:25] Is this the famous Charlie? 这是有名的查理吗?
[1:17:27] No,this is Pete. 不,我是彼得
[1:17:31] Hey! I like that guy! 我很喜欢他呢
[1:17:44] That man’s got a beautiful telephone voice. 那个人的声音很漂亮
[1:17:49] That’s one more daddy you’ll never know. 那是另一个 你永远不会认识的爹地了
[1:17:55] Bad news. 坏消息
[1:17:57] I have to leave. 我要走了
[1:17:59] I gotta go torture and kill your boss. 我要去折磨、杀死你老板
[1:18:05] Mikey,Jerry… 老麦、小杰…
[1:18:06] …you guys like angel cake? 想吃天使蛋糕吗?
[1:18:20] Do you know how hard it is to find a quality man in Los Angeles? 你知道在洛杉矶 好男人有多难找?
[1:18:49] Don’t take my lighter. 别碰我的赖打
[1:19:07] Wait,wait,wait! I have something to tell you. 等等…我有话要说
[1:19:11] By the time this is over… 等这一切结束时…
[1:19:13] …all of you will be facedown on the floor… 你们都将倒卧地上
[1:19:16] …and I’ll moon-walk out of here. 我则会跳着舞离去
[1:19:20] You’re not listening to me. 你们没听我说
[1:19:22] First,you’re going to help me out of my chair. 首先,你要帮我离开椅子
[1:19:26] Then I’ll leapfrog over you… 接着,在我打断他鼻梁前
[1:19:30] …before I break his nose. 我会跳过你
[1:19:34] Since my trusty lighter… 由于我可靠的赖打…
[1:19:35] …isn’t working,I’ll do all this with my hands tied behind my back. 故障了,我只好 绑着双手行动了
[1:19:41] Get her! 抓住她
[1:19:55] King Kong palm. 金刚掌
[1:20:09] Buddha on lotus. 佛祖坐莲
[1:20:31] And that’s kicking your ass. 那招是让你满地找牙
[1:20:57] Alex! 艾莉丝
[1:21:28] Thanks,Bos! 谢了,老波
[1:22:37] Come on,we’ll miss happy hour. 走吧,别错过好戏了
[1:22:39] He’s heading north,just past Paradise Cove! 他往北走,就在天堂湾那边
[1:22:42] Oh,boy,they found him.That’s Charlie’s cabin. 他们找到了,查理的木屋
[1:22:49] -You’ve seen it? -You’ve seen Charlie? -你看过? -你看过查理?
[1:22:51] I am his trusted friend and employee. 我是他朋友兼员工
[1:22:53] You’ve met Charlie? 你见过查理?
[1:22:55] What do you mean,”met”? 什么叫“见过”?
[1:22:57] You’ve seen him with your own eyes. 你亲眼看过他?
[1:23:01] I saw his hand. 我看过他的手
[1:23:03] It could have been anyone’s hand. 那可能是任何人的手
[1:23:20] Let’s see if I can win the teddy bear! 看我能不能正中红心
[1:24:33] Sorry,Charlie. 抱歉,查理
[1:25:20] Get Dylan! The missile’s making a round trip! 去叫狄纶,飞弹往回飞
[1:25:37] Dylan! 狄纶
[1:25:51] Let’s go! 快走
[1:26:48] Charlie. 查理
[1:27:02] You guys… 各位
[1:27:05] …we’re finally meeting Charlie. 我们终于要见到查理了
[1:27:09] Do I look okay? 我看起来还好吧?
[1:27:14] Should we knock? 该敲门吗?
[1:27:31] Charlie? 查理?
[1:27:45] Good morning,Angels. 早安,天使们
[1:27:55] Sorry I couldn’t stick around. 抱歉我没能留在那里
[1:27:59] We’re so happy you’re okay,Charlie. 我们很高兴你没事
[1:28:02] I’m just fine,Angels.Mission accomplished? 我很好,天使们 任务完成了?
[1:28:09] I think the client was blown away. 我想这客户是完蛋了
[1:28:15] Eric Knox was born John McCadden. 诺艾瑞原名叫麦约翰
[1:28:19] It seems his life’s mission was to bring me down. 他似乎一心只想毁了我
[1:28:22] His dad was in my Army Intelligence unit,working as a double agent. 他父亲们隶属于我的军情单位 他是个双面谍
[1:28:27] When he was discovered,the other side killed him. 身分暴露后,他被敌方杀了
[1:28:30] I guess that’s not the story Knox heard. 诺艾瑞听到的不是这个版本
[1:28:35] Charlie,I’ve really enjoyed working on this assignment… 查理,我很高兴能参与这任务
[1:28:40] …and I eagerly anticipate returning to work. 我很渴望回去工作
[1:28:45] Bosley’s had one too many Buddhas. 老波喝太多酒了
[1:28:47] He’s definitely had a few. 他真的喝了不少
[1:28:49] I have a team rebuilding the office. 我已请人重建总部
[1:28:52] It’ll be better than new when you get back. 你们回去时,那里会焕然一新
[1:28:55] Thank you,Charlie. 谢谢你,查理
[1:28:57] Is there any chance you’ll be joining us,Charlie? 你有可能加入我们吗,查理?
[1:29:03] I’d love to,Angels. 我很乐意,天使们
[1:29:07] But I have some precious treasures to watch over. 但我更喜欢从远处凝望
[1:29:11] Come on,Charlie,it’ll be fun. 来嘛,查理,很好玩的
[1:29:14] We’re drinking from coconuts and Buddhas. 我们在喝椰子、佛祖酒呢
[1:29:19] How will we ever know you truly exist… 我们怎么知道你真的存在…
[1:29:22] …unless you come have a coconut with us? 除非你跟我们一起喝椰子酒
[1:29:26] Faith,Angels.It’s called faith. 信念,天使们,就是信念
[1:29:36] -To Charlie.-To Charlie. -敬查理 -敬查理
[1:29:45] Let me toast you ladies,with some ice cubes! 我用冰块敬你们吧
[1:31:05] Safe! 安全上垒
[1:31:07] I have to go.I’m so sorry. 我得走了,很抱歉
[1:31:14] I should go.l really should. 我该走了,真的该走了
[1:31:24] Let’s see if I can win the teddy bear! 看我能不能正中红心
[1:31:58] The Chad is great. 查德很棒
[1:32:00] He’s great.He’s great. 他很棒、他很棒
[1:32:03] The Chad is great.He’s great. 查德很棒,他很棒
[1:32:10] The Chad is great. 查德棒呆了
[1:32:13] The Chad is stuck. 查德卡住了
[1:32:27] I’m having helmet problems. 我的钢盔有问题
[1:32:31] I’m having serious helmet problems. 我的钢盔问题很严重
[1:32:43] Nice! 好耶
2000年

Post navigation

Previous Post: An Inconvenient Truth(难以忽视的真相)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Charlie’s Angels:Full Throttle(霹雳娇娃2)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme