Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Charlie’s Angels:Full Throttle(霹雳娇娃2)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Charlie’s Angels:Full Throttle(霹雳娇娃2)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:霹雳娇娃2
英文名称:Charlie's Angels:Full Throttle
年代:2003

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:39] Get off the babysitter. Daddy’s home. 打发保姆,爸爸回家了
[02:20] What is an Angel doing so far from Heaven? 为什么天使要远离天堂?
[02:32] I’m no Angel. 我不是那种天使
[03:04] This is hostel, yeah? 这里是民宿,对吧?
[03:49] I’m good at the bull, no? 我很会骑公牛,对吧?
[04:43] Marshal Ray Carter? I’m Alex Munday. I’ll be your rescuer today. 雷・卡特执法官,我是艾丽斯・蒙戴 今天我是来救你的
[04:48] I didn’t think you’d find me. How many men do you have? 我以为你们找不到我了 你们一共派几个人过来?
[04:51] I’ve got two girlfriends in the bar. 我的两个姐妹淘在酒吧里
[04:53] They have 50 armed men. 他们有五十个大男人戴着枪
[04:55] I know. It hardly seems fair. Come on. 我知道,人生本来就不公平,来吧
[05:01] – What is it? – My ribs. – 怎么了? – 我的肋骨
[05:04] Dylan? Dylan, we need to get out of here. 黛伦,我们得离开这里
[05:07] I’m on top of it. 我正在处理
[05:19] – They got my ring. – I’m sure your wife will understand. – 他们拿走我的戒指 – 我相信你太太会谅解的
[05:38] Kill them! 杀了他们
[05:39] Kill them all! 干掉她!
[06:24] Plan B. B计划
[06:50] Just once, I’d like to walk out of a bar. 只要一次就好,我想走着离开酒吧
[07:12] Let’s go! 走吧
[07:30] Now! 快点
[07:55] – Get in! – You got him? – 上去 – 你扶好他了吗?
[08:04] Dylan! 黛伦
[08:07] Go for it! 快点
[08:09] – Dylan! – I’m trying! – 黛伦 – 我在快了
[08:21] I’m afraid I underestimated you guys. 恐怕我低估了你们的能耐
[08:24] Yeah. 对
[08:25] That happens a lot. 常有人那么说
[08:52] It was three girls! 三个女孩子
[08:53] Three crazy beautiful girls. 三个不要命的漂亮女孩子
[08:55] But we have the ring. 把人带走了
[08:57] I always knew this day would come… 我就知道会有今天
[09:00] Let’s go to plan B. 咱们按B计划行动
[09:06] Once upon a time, there were three very different little girls. 很久很久以前 有三个与众不同的小女孩
[09:26] Come on, Alex. This is the last pass. You can do it! 加油,艾丽斯,这是最后一次 你可以的
[09:31] Harder! Harder! Harder! 加油
[09:52] I want you! I want you now! 我要单挑你,放马过来
[09:55] Who grew up to be three very different women. 长大后变成三个与众不同的女人
[10:00] No. 不
[10:24] Okay. 好吧
[10:34] You, hot water. 你去拿热水
[10:37] Here it goes. Here it goes. 它出来了
[10:42] There we go. 好了
[10:43] Now they work for me. My name is Charlie. 现在她们为我工作,我是查理
[11:56] Perimeter secure. We’re ready for takeoff. 全区封锁,准备起飞
[11:59] Well done, Agent McDowell. 做得好,麦唐威探员
[13:58] Hey, check this out. 快来看
[14:02] Our first piece of mail. 我们的第一封信
[14:11] – Your 10-year high-school reunion. – It’ll be a fun night, Nat. – 你的十周年高中同学会 – 一定会很好玩的,小娜
[14:15] – Isn’t that cool? – It’s great. – 那真的很酷吧? – 太棒了
[14:19] I still can’t believe Nat and Pete are moving in together. 我还是不敢相信 小娜跟彼特居然住到一起了
[14:23] – Our little Angel’s growing up. – It’s wild that Natalie owns property. – 我们的小娇娃长大了 – 这太扯了,娜塔丽有车子
[14:27] The most expensive thing I own are these boots. 我最值钱的财产是这双靴子
[14:29] – Excuse me. Those are my boots. – Whatever. My point is– – 对不起,那是我的靴子 – 随便,我的重点是…
[14:37] I forgot my point. 我忘了重点是什么
[14:39] You’re broke, horny and wearing my boots. 你破产、色欲薰心、穿着我的靴子
[14:41] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:47] So you thought you could escape my fortress. 你以为你能逃出我的堡垒
[14:51] Not so fast. 别高兴得太早
[14:57] – Oh, my God! Jason. – Surprise. – 天啊,杰森 – 大惊喜
[15:00] – Are you okay? – Yeah. – 你没事吧? – 没事
[15:04] That was fun. 那真的很好玩
[15:05] Fun. Yeah. 很好玩,对
[15:08] – What are you doing here? – I miss you. Look– – 你来这里做什么? – 我很想你,听着
[15:16] What are you doing later, after this? Later on? 这里弄好后,你要做什么? 我是说晚一点?
[15:21] Jason, I thought we were on a time-out. 杰森,我们说好要冷静一下
[15:25] What? We can’t fool around at all? 什么?我们连玩玩都不行吗?
[15:28] Hey, Jason. I didn’t think you’d make it. 杰森,我以为你不会来了
[15:32] Yeah, the photo shoot ran late. Plus, I wanted to miss all the heavy stuff. 对,拍照活动拖蛮久的 而且我想逃避帮忙搬重物的工作
[15:36] – Hey, Jason. – Hey. 杰森
[15:38] – How’s the sequel going? – Great. – 续集拍得如何? – 很顺利
[15:40] We had, like, 13 writers, so it should be pretty good. 我们找来13位编剧 应该会很不错
[15:43] – I loved the first one. – Yeah, it was great. – 我喜欢第一部 – 对,真的很精彩
[15:47] 《Max imum Extreme-2》 Sorry. We got a great title for this one: Maximum Extreme-2. 抱歉,这一部的片名取好了
[15:55] The premiere’s Friday, so I brought you tickets. 首映典礼在星期五 我帮你们准备好门票了
[15:58] I love tickets! 我喜欢门票
[16:03] – Hello? – Yeah? – 喂 – 怎么了?
[16:05] – Be right in. – Thanks. – 马上到 – 谢谢
[16:07] Sorry. 抱歉
[16:10] – Thanks for helping out, Jason. – Yeah, yeah. – 谢谢你来帮忙,杰森 – 对
[16:14] Charlie. 查理
[16:18] Bosley! 波西
[16:19] What’s happening, Angels? How y’all doing? 怎么样?娇娃们,你们还好吧?
[16:22] – Hey. – Hey, Bos. 老波
[16:24] Look here. I see my brother ain’t checked the books in a while. 听着,我发现我兄弟有阵子没对帐
[16:27] We have a book? 我们有帐本吗?
[16:29] Look here, lovelies, I only been here a few days, but will you explain… 听着,美女们,我才来上班几天 你们能解释一下
[16:33] …what the hell is this? 这是什么东西吗?
[16:35] Now, what–? 搞什么?
[16:38] Careful with that, Bos. 小心点,老波
[16:41] I’m all right. 我没事
[16:43] And I also see y’all being played. Five G’s for a Kevlar vest? 我还发现你们被骗了 防弹背心要五千块?
[16:47] – We need those. – They’re made especially for us. – 我们需要那个 – 那是专门为我们订做的
[16:50] What? You all fine, but you crazy. 什么?你们很漂亮,但你们疯了
[16:57] What? 什么?
[16:58] Bosley, come here. 波西,过来
[17:00] – Have a seat, Bos. – Okay. – 坐吧,老波 – 好的
[17:02] – Bos. – What? – 老波 – 什么?
[17:03] B. 波
[17:06] Your brother didn’t sweat the details. 你兄弟没跟你解释清楚
[17:08] – We do what it takes. – Right. – 我们得做该做的事 – 对
[17:11] So, what does a Bosley do around here? 在这里波西该做什么?
[17:13] – He does the most important job of all. – What’s that? – 他做最重要的工作 – 什么工作?
[17:17] He connects us with Charlie. 他帮我们跟查理联络
[17:22] Okay. All right. All right. 好吧
[17:25] – Good morning, Angels. – Good morning, Charlie. – 早安,娇娃们 – 早安,查理
[17:28] Bosley, I hope the Angels aren’t being too rough on you. 波西,希望娇娃们没有为难你
[17:32] Man, please. I date fat women. What are you talking about? 兄弟,拜托,我跟胖女人交往 你在胡说什么?
[17:37] Great work in Mongolia, Angels… 蒙古的任务很成功,娇娃们
[17:39] …but I’m afraid the case has taken a new turn. 恐怕案子有新发展
[17:43] Goddamn! What the f–? Look– Look– 该死,搞什么?快点看
[17:47] I know where I’m watching the game at tonight. Look at that. 我知道今晚该去哪里看球赛 看看那玩意
[17:51] Angels, I’d like to introduce Roger Wixon, senior director of the FBI. 娇娃们,我要跟你们介绍 罗杰・威克森,联邦调查局资深主任
[17:55] – Pleasure to meet you. – Pleasure. – 幸会 – 非常荣幸
[17:57] – Hi. – Hello. – 嗨 – 哈喽
[17:58] Over the years, the Townsend Agency… 多年来汤森侦探社
[18:01] …has worked on projects for the bureau… 为联邦调查局执行计划
[18:03] …but never one with so many innocent lives at stake. 但内容不曾涉及众多无辜性命
[18:07] Hey, I’m busy watching that doggone screen. 我正忙着看超大屏幕
[18:11] Good job, Bos. 做得好,老波
[18:14] Angels, you’re aware of the Federal Witness Protection Program. 娇娃们,你们都知道 联邦证人保护计划
[18:18] People who testify against major crime figures… 作证指控重大罪犯的人
[18:20] …are relocated and given new identities. 必须搬家,以新身分过生活
[18:22] The identities of these witnesses are protected by a program called HALO: 这些证人的身分受到幻影计划保护
[18:27] Hidden Alias List Operation. 机密化名清单行动的昵称
[18:29] The list is encrypted on two titanium rings. 清单经过加密 存放在两枚钦制戒指里
[18:33] The data on each ring is indecipherable on its own… 每枚戒指的资料无法独自加以解读
[18:36] …but when they are read together, their codes unlock each other. 只要将两份资料放在一起 它们会各自为彼此解密
[18:40] Who wears the rings? 戒指在谁手上?
[18:42] The head of the U.S. Marshal Service was wearing one. 一枚由美国执法局局长保护
[18:45] – Ray Carter. – Good morning. – 雷・卡特 – 早安
[18:47] – Hey, how are you feeling? – Couple of fractured ribs, but I’ll live. – 你还好吧? – 肋骨断了几根,我没事
[18:51] Who wears the other ring? 另一枚戒指在手上?
[18:52] The head of security for the Justice Department, William Rose Bailey. 司法部安全单位负责人 威廉・罗斯・贝利
[18:56] Unfortunately, he was killed this morning. 不幸的是今天早上他遇害身亡
[18:59] – Now both rings are in the open. – So the list is out. – 现在两枚戒指下落不明 – 名单已经外流
[19:02] Someone’s contacted the major crime families offering to sell the list. 有人跟大型黑道组织兜售清单
[19:08] One of our protected witness, Alan Caufield… 一名受保护证人,亚伦・考菲德
[19:10] …was found dead at home in the Valley. 被发现陈尸在谷区家中
[19:12] Angels, we need to get the HALO rings back before the list is sold. 娇娃们,我们得在清单被卖掉前 将幻影戒指找回来
[19:17] – We’ll start at the Caufield house. – See if that leads us to HALO. – 我们得在考菲德家找起 – 说不定那能带我们找到幻影戒指
[19:21] Hey, Charlie, we could really use Bosley’s help on this one. 查理,这次我们真的需要波西帮忙
[19:25] – Get to drive the racecar? – Not today. – 我可以开赛车? – 今天不行
[19:28] – Blow up a castle? – Not yet, Bos. – 炸掉城堡? – 还不行,老波
[19:30] Well, what do y’all need me to do? 你们要我做什么?
[19:33] – Read some body language. – Hell, yeah. – 解读身体语言 – 该死,太棒了
[20:04] I’m not going nowhere near no dead body. 我绝对不要碰尸体
[20:12] Freeze, ladies. If you’re not a dead body, other side of the ropes. 不要动,美女们,不是尸体的人 请站在管制区外
[20:16] We got a serious situation here. My men have the area secure. 事情大条了,我的人已经封锁全区
[20:19] I have to ask you to evacuate immediately. 我得请你们立刻撤离
[20:21] We got a 211, a 183, believe it or not, we got an 11-350, and it ain’t pretty. 我们有211、183状况 还有11350,大事真的不妙
[20:27] An 11-350? You found an illegal chinchilla ranch on the premises? 11350,你们在附近 发现非法龙猫牧场?
[20:32] It’s a chinchilla farm. 是龙猫农场
[20:34] But you’re good. 你真的很厉害
[20:36] Negatory to orders to relinquish locality. 当地警方拒绝交出管辖权
[20:38] Circumspect to your observation… 在你的严密监视下
[20:41] …we’ll proceed to the interior of the dwelling with your accompaniment. 我们愿意接受你的陪同 到屋里搜证
[20:45] Well, I do not copy. Repeat, do not copy. I’ll have to ask my sergeant. 我不接受,重复 我不接受,我得请示我的长官
[20:50] Your sergeant is here. 你的长官就在这里
[21:11] Hands off. 闪开
[21:13] If you had your game faces on at the academy, you ought to figure this out. 如果你在警校时用功一点 你应该知道这是怎么一回事
[21:17] Simple café coronary. Freak show choked to death. 普通的冠状动脉问题 这家伙是噎死的
[21:21] Questions? 有问题吗?
[21:23] Examination of soft palate reveals porcine byproduct… 检查过软上颔后发现猪肉副产品
[21:27] …lodged in vestibule. 卡在喉咙
[21:30] Okay, let’s do this. Come on, baby. 好吧,就这么办,来吧,宝贝
[21:33] Caufield shows no signs of trauma to the larynx. 考菲德的喉咙没有受伤
[21:36] His struggle pattern indicates that he didn’t choke. 打斗模式证明他不是噎死
[21:41] He was smothered. 他是被闷死
[21:42] Ladies, we got some carnauba residue. 女士们,我们发现巴西棕搁残余物
[21:45] Pineapple. 菠萝
[21:47] Oh, it’s Sex Wax. Best for your stick. 防滑板,可以让你顺一点
[21:50] Pardon me? 你说什么?
[21:52] – The killer’s a surfer. – How do you know? – 凶手是冲浪手 – 你怎么知道?
[21:54] He used the credit card he uses to scrape wax off his board… 他用刮掉冲浪板蜡的信用卡
[21:58] …to gain entry into the house. 撬开门闯进屋里
[22:00] Thrasher scumbag surfers. 天杀的冲浪手
[22:03] Freeze! 不要动
[22:05] I found a foreign print. He was wearing reissued 1989 Air Jordans. 我发现陌生脚印 他穿再版1989年飞人乔丹鞋
[22:10] A limited promotional version sold… 限量宣传版
[22:12] …only at the Foot Locker in Fontana, in the summer of 2002. 只有2002年夏天 在芳塔纳的球鞋专卖店有出售
[22:16] There’s a discrepancy in weight distribution… 左右两边
[22:19] …between the left and right sides. 重心分布不平均
[22:22] An anterior cruciate ligament that was repaired in the last year. 去年修复过后十字韧带
[22:28] All right, who did it? 好吧,这是谁干的?
[22:29] A killer with a scar on his knee who surfs. 凶手是膝盖有伤疤的冲浪手
[22:31] Did he stink? 他很臭吗?
[22:33] There’s a hurricane off Baja. That means good swells for south beaches. 巴哈外海有飓风来袭 那代表南部海滩应该有大浪
[22:36] Was there a lot of blood? 有很多血吗?
[22:38] Offshore winds, Third Point. Malibu’s pumping. 外海三级风,马里布是好地点
[22:41] – Alex, surfboards are at your house. – Share it with me, Angels. – 艾丽斯,冲浪板在你家 – 快告诉我,娇娃们
[22:46] Freeze! 不要动
[22:51] Daddy? Daddy! 爸爸
[22:54] Darling! I was meeting your mother in Bali, and they canceled the flight. 亲爱的,我本来要到巴厘岛找你妈 结果班机被取消了
[22:58] Some sort of monsoon. So how is my favorite little ferret? 是季风雨的关系 我最心爱的小宝贝还好吧?
[23:03] Do the face. 装一下鬼脸
[23:06] No, come on. Do it properly. 不,来吧,好好做一次
[23:14] That is so cute. I do the whiskers with my dad. 那真的好可爱 我也会装鬼脸给我爸看
[23:18] Mr. Munday, it is such a pleasure to finally meet you. 蒙戴先生,很荣幸终于见到你了
[23:22] I’m Dylan. 我是黛伦
[23:24] That’s Natalie. 她是娜塔丽
[23:25] I assure you, none of the stories are true. 我跟你保证那些故事都不是真的
[23:28] Well, some of them are. 有些是真的
[23:32] So you work with Alex at the hospital? 你们跟艾丽斯是医院同事?
[23:37] Yes! Natalie works in the psychiatric ward… 对,娜塔丽在精神科病房工作
[23:41] …and Dylan is the head of gynecology. 黛伦是妇产科负责人
[23:45] Really? 真的吗?
[23:47] – So young. – I know. – 真是青年才俊 – 我知道
[23:49] We were just on our way out. We have a major procedure coming up, so…. 我们正要出门 等一下要动一个重大手术,所以…
[23:54] – Duty calls. Sorry. – I’ve got to prep. – 有责任在身,抱歉 – 我得去做准备
[23:58] Scrub up. 我要去消毒
[23:59] – Bye-bye. – Bye. – 再见 – 再见
[24:01] See you in a minute. 待会见
[24:02] It’s just a tiny emergency. Make yourself at home. 小事一桩,你在家里等我
[24:05] We’ll talk later. Go save lives. 待会再聊,我得去救人一命
[24:08] Love you. 爱你
[24:13] Head of gynecology? 妇产科负责人?
[24:26] Wait a second. 等一下
[24:30] Bos? There’s a waxer on your 6. 老波? 你的六点钟方向有个涂蜡手?
[24:32] Is that you, Lord? 是您在说话吗?上帝
[24:33] Get in there and see if he uses pineapple Sex Wax. 去看看他是否用菠萝防滑蜡
[24:36] Dylan, check it out. 黛伦,看吧
[24:39] I got sand in my ass. I can’t hardly walk. 沙子卡在我的屁股里 我根本走不动
[24:42] Just blend in. Be cool, Bos. 快混过去,装做酷一点,老波
[24:53] Got any wax? 你有蜡吗?
[24:55] Great job, Bos. 做得好,老波
[24:58] Is that grape? It’s grape. 是葡萄口味吗?是葡萄口味
[25:01] It’s grape! 是葡萄口味
[25:03] Yes, sir! 没错
[25:04] Suspect four eliminated. 排除四号嫌犯
[25:11] What’s up, Angel? 还好吧?娇娃
[25:16] – Madison Lee? – Natalie Cook? – 麦迪逊・李 – 娜塔丽・库克
[25:19] Oh, my God. 天啊
[25:22] How did you know? 你怎么知道?
[25:24] – I get the newsletter. – Of course. – 我有订通讯报 – 当然
[25:27] Wow. I’ve heard so many stories about you. You’re my favorite Angel. 我听说很多你的伟大故事 你是我最喜欢的娇娃
[25:31] She won the Nobel Prize for her research on flying mammals. 她研究飞行哺乳动物 得到诺贝尔奖
[25:35] And predicted Carmine DeSoto’s every move… 利用《Cosmo》床边占星专栏
[25:37] …by using the Cosmo Bedside Astrologer. 预测卡曼迪索托的一举一动
[25:42] I also set the clock on Charlie’s VCR. 我还帮查理设定录像机的时间
[25:47] And she invented the molar mike. 她发明了迫击炮牛奶
[25:50] – Dylan and Alex? – Yeah. – 黛伦与艾丽斯? – 对
[25:55] – God, how I miss stakeouts. – I know. Aren’t they the best? – 天啊,我超怀念监视行动的 – 我知道,它们是最棒的吧?
[25:59] Bring it on Bitch! 放马过来,混蛋
[26:04] Only one waxer left. 只剩下一名涂蜡手
[26:06] Wait a second. 等一下
[26:08] Subpatellar scar, left knee. 髌下伤疤,左膝
[26:10] Check it out. Brown shorts, red board, 11 o’clock. What do you think? 看一下,棕短裤,红色冲浪板 11点钟方向,你觉得呢?
[26:17] – Yummy. – That’s what I thought. – 很可口 – 我也那么想
[26:19] Case closed. Nat, move in. Dylan thinks he’s hot. 破案了,小娜,展开行动 黛伦觉得他很帅
[26:22] What do you mean? 你是什么意思?
[26:23] You always fall for the bad guy. 你老是爱上坏男人
[26:26] Then this guy must be really evil. 这家伙应该是超邪恶的
[26:29] You should see the new agency. It’s beautiful. 你该到新办公室看看,真的很漂亮
[26:32] Maybe I will. Tell Charlie hello for me when you see him. 或许我会的 见到查理时,帮我跟他问好
[26:38] You know. 你知道的
[27:05] There she goes. 她走了
[27:08] Who do you think will be the first of us to leave? 你觉得我们之中谁会先离开?
[27:11] You, me or Natalie? 你、我或娜塔丽?
[27:13] – What are you talking about? – I think it’ll be Nat. – 你在胡说什么? – 我想一定是小娜
[27:16] Why? Did she say something? 为什么?她说了什么吗?
[27:18] Nat and Pete live together now. Soon they’ll be engaged… 小娜跟彼特住在一起 很快他们会订婚
[27:21] …and you and I will wear pink dresses… 你跟我得穿上粉红色伴娘服
[27:23] …at the wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Pete Kominsky. 参加彼特・康明斯基夫妇的婚礼
[27:28] Yeah, but even if she got married, she’d never leave us. 对,可是就算她结婚了 她也不会离开我们
[27:32] Sooner or later, you and I are gonna have to break in a new Angel. 迟早你和我得跟新娇娃搭档
[27:38] Good morning, Angels. 早安,娇娃们
[27:40] Good morning, Charlie. 早安,查理
[27:44] – Good morning, Angels. – Good morning, Charlie. – 早安,娇娃们 – 早安,查理
[27:51] Good morning, Angels. 早安,娇娃们
[27:53] Good morning, Charlie. 早安,查理
[27:57] Good morning, Charlie. 早安,查理
[28:03] I mean, you didn’t think it would be the three of us forever, did you? 你该不会以为 我们三个会永远搭档下去吧?
[28:08] I think I lost my nuts. Your nuts ever get small? 我摸不到我的蛋蛋 你的蛋蛋会变小吗?
[28:11] When I get in water, they just shrink up. They become like one marble. 我一下水,蛋蛋就会缩小 变得跟弹珠差不多
[28:29] Killer, huh? 很讨厌吧?
[28:32] I just got so excited. 我真的好兴奋
[28:33] When it’s big like that, I love to ride it hard and rough. 它那么大时,我喜欢来点猛的
[28:38] Sorry. 抱歉
[28:39] The way I was getting pounded, I’m gonna be wet for hours. 我老是被泡,得在水里待个几小时
[28:57] Catch you later. 待会见
[29:00] Randy Emmers. 兰迪・艾莫斯
[29:05] – Pineapple Sex Wax. – “The Coal Bowl.” – 菠萝防滑蜡 – “煤坑赛道”
[29:09] Hey, check it out. “Leo,” that could be his next target. 看吧,“李欧” 那应该是他的下一个目标
[29:22] This is it. 过去瞧瞧吧
[29:24] The Coal Bowl. 煤坑赛道
[29:26] Let’s get dirty. 我们该大玩一场
[29:40] – I’ll buy in. – I’ll find Leo. – 我去报名 – 我找李欧
[29:43] I’ll look for Emmers. 我去找艾莫斯
[29:45] – I’ll look for Emmers. – Yeah. – 我去找艾莫斯 – 对
[29:52] All right, Leo, you’re mine. 好吧,李欧,你是我的了
[29:55] Good luck. 祝你好运
[29:57] – You in charge here? – You know it. – 你是负责人? – 没错
[29:59] – I want in. – It’s a two-G buy-in. Winner takes all. – 我要报名 – 报名费两千块,赢家通杀
[30:03] – Rules are, there are no rules. – I’m down. – 规则是没有规则 – 我接受
[30:07] Three out of four don’t cross the finish line. 四分之三的人到不了终点
[30:10] I’ll take those odds. 我愿意冒险
[30:17] Hey, how’s it going? 怎么样?
[30:19] – Metzger’s at the far double. – Is this your first time–? – 梅兹杰在对面的双环区 – 这是你第一次…
[30:22] Carmichael’s at the finish line. 卡麦克在终点
[30:25] I was thinking may– 我想或…
[30:48] You and Pete moving in together is a big deal. 你跟彼特住在一起是很重要的事
[30:50] – Yeah, it’s great, isn’t it? – So where do you see this going? – 对,那真的很棒吧? – 你觉得未来呢?
[30:54] Going? I’m confused. 未来?我不懂
[30:57] Okay, say someone was to come up to me and say: 好吧,假设有人跑来跟我说
[31:00] “Hey, Dylan, do you think Natalie wants to get married?” “黛伦,你觉得娜塔丽想结婚吗?”
[31:04] What? Did Pete ask you to ask me if I wanted to get married? 什么?彼特要你来问我 我想不想结婚吗?
[31:09] – No. – Because we just moved in together. – 不 – 我们才刚刚住在一起
[31:12] Heads up, I’ve spotted Emmers. I’m on him. 等一下,我看到艾莫斯了 我要去盯他
[31:14] Red bike, red helmet. 红色摩托车,红色安全帽
[31:38] Nat, number 25. Check it out. 小娜,25号,看吧
[31:41] The lion. That’s Leo. 狮子,他就是李欧
[31:44] I got it. The guy in blue. 我看到了,穿蓝衣的家伙
[31:59] I got shut out. 我被挡开了
[32:07] – What was that? – He’s after Leo. – 那是怎么一回事? – 他在追杀李欧
[32:19] He just took out a guy in the front double. 他在前双环区撂倒一个家伙
[32:26] – He’s making his way up to Leo. – I’m gonna get him. – 他要去追李欧 – 我得去追他
[32:39] That’s it! Let’s get in there. 够了,轮到我们上场
[33:01] I got him, I got him! 我看到他了
[33:07] – He’s gonna crush him! – Look out, Nat! – 他要撞倒他 – 小心,小娜
[33:11] What the hell are you doing?! 你到底在做什么?
[33:16] Nat, he’s on your 6. 小娜,他在你的六点钟方向
[33:24] No, Natalie! 不,娜塔丽
[33:27] – Natalie! – I’m okay. – 娜塔丽 – 我没事
[33:33] We gotta take him out! 我们得把他解决掉
[33:43] I’ll get back in. 我会立刻跟上去
[33:56] Let’s go! 走吧
[33:58] Get him at the double. 在双环区解决他
[34:42] – You okay? – Yeah. – 你没事吧? – 没事
[34:47] Hey, what are you doing with my bike? 你干嘛抢我的摩托车?
[35:21] Dylan! 黛伦
[35:47] The Thin Man. 瘦皮猴
[36:00] He’s dead. 他死了
[36:03] – What the hell is going on? – Hey, you’re just a kid. – 到底发生了什么事? – 你只是一个小孩子
[36:06] I’m 15 and a half. 我15岁半了
[36:08] Photos. Alan Caufield. 照片,亚伦・考菲德
[36:11] – Max Petroni. – How’d you know my real name? – 麦斯・佩托尼 – 你怎么知道我的真名?
[36:16] What the hell’s this? 这是怎么一回事?
[36:17] Hey, this is a picture of Dylan. 这是黛伦的照片
[36:21] The name on the back is Helen Zaas. 后面写着“海伦・萨斯”
[36:28] Helen Zaas. 海伦・萨斯
[36:32] My name before I went into… 那是我的真名,直到…
[36:34] …the Witness Protection Program 8 years ago. 八年前我加入证人保护计划
[36:36] And then I became Dylan Sanders. 后来我成为黛伦・桑德斯
[36:39] When the FBI realized the young lady’s potential… 联邦调查局发现这个女孩有潜力
[36:42] …they gave me a call. 他们打电话给我
[36:43] – Okay, wait. Helen Zaas? – Yeah. – 好吧,等一下,海伦・萨斯? – 对
[36:46] – That’s your name? – Yeah. – 那你的本名? – 对
[36:48] Helen Zaas. 海伦・萨斯
[36:51] So where does that name come from originally? Is that Ass-tralian? 那是哪门子的鬼名字? 你祖辈是“澳洲屁民”吗?
[36:57] Yeah. 对
[36:59] Oh, my God, you must have been the butt of every joke. 天啊,你一定常被取笑
[37:02] – Did you drive an Aston Martin? – Alex, we’re being asinine. – 你以前开“小屁车”吗? – 艾丽斯,我们在说什么“屁话”?
[37:06] Yes, you are. 没错
[37:08] Don’t worry, Dylan. We’re still gonna be your best butties. 别担心,黛伦 我们永远都会是你最好的“跟屁虫”
[37:12] Now, Angels, a rose by any other name still smells as sweet. 好了,娇娃 玫瑰不论叫什么名字都一样芳香
[37:17] Thank you, Charlie. It’s not that funny. 谢谢你,查理,那一点都不好笑
[37:19] Yeah, it is. 不,很好笑
[37:21] – Bos, can I get a ruling on this one? – You sure can. – 老波,能请你评评理吗? – 当然可以
[37:23] You know what? Personally, I’m not interested in Helen Zaas. 你知道吗? 我个人对海伦・萨斯没兴趣
[37:28] I’m more concerned about yours. 我比较关心你
[37:30] No matter what, you’re still gonna be our Dylan. 不论如何,你都是我们的黛伦
[37:33] – Thank you, Bos. – You’re welcome. – 谢谢你,老波 – 不客气
[37:35] Let me guess, you fell for the bad guy. 让我猜猜,你爱上坏男人
[37:39] I fell for the worst guy. 我爱上超级大坏蛋
[37:41] But he was so cute, and I liked him so much. 但他真的好可爱,我非常喜欢他
[37:44] We had so much fun together… 我们在一起非常开心
[37:46] …just driving around, listening to metal and…. 开车兜风,听重金属音乐
[38:01] And then one night, things got really bad. 某晚一切都变了
[38:09] I love you! I would die for you, Seamus! 我爱你 我愿意为你而死,西慕斯
[38:15] O’Grady. 欧葛莱帝
[38:18] You got some balls. 你真的很有种
[38:28] He said he’d kill me if I told anyone, but I had to put him away. 他说我要是敢说出去,他就会杀了我 但我必须检举他
[38:32] – Of course you did. – You did the right thing. – 当然你得那么做 – 你做了正确决定
[38:36] – He was my first. – Really? – 他是我的第一次 – 真的吗?
[38:39] – But you told me you never did it. – My first bust. – 但你跟我说你从没做过 – 我第一次抓人
[38:43] – Yeah. – Who was this guy? – 对 – 这家伙到底是谁?
[38:47] – Seamus O’Grady. – O’Grady? – 西慕斯・欧葛莱帝 – 欧葛莱帝?
[38:51] – As in the Irish mob? – I sent him to prison. – 那个爱尔兰黑帮份子? – 我送他去坐牢
[39:07] O’Grady. 欧葛莱帝
[39:11] You’re out. 你可以出狱了
[39:19] O’Grady, what about your belongings? 欧葛莱帝,你的东西呢?
[39:35] So if I have these, she’ll find me? 只要我拿到这些,她会来找我?
[39:42] – The O’Gradys killed my parents. – What? – 欧葛莱帝帮杀了我爸妈 – 什么?
[39:45] Sorry, Max. 抱歉,麦斯
[39:47] I testified against them. 我作证指控他们
[39:50] Wait a second. Alan Caufield. He testified against the O’Gradys. 等一下,亚伦・考菲德 他作证指控欧葛莱帝帮
[39:55] That’s it. The O’Gradys must have HALO. This is our one lead. 这就对了,欧葛莱帝帮一定拿到 幻影清单了,这是我们唯一的线索
[39:58] The Thin Man. 瘦皮猴
[40:01] – Our favorite assassin. – That’s right. – 我们最爱的杀手 – 没错
[40:03] – This needs to go get analyzed. – Yes, let’s get up in there and do that. – 这需要加以分析 – 对,我们得送到实验室做分析
[40:07] Let me see it. 让我看一下
[40:10] Yeah, I know exactly what this is. I have one. 对,我知道它是什么,我也有一个
[40:15] The nuns gave it to us at the orphanage. 孤儿院的修女给我们的
[40:16] Orphanage. 孤儿院
[40:18] – Good work. – Max is in our protective custody now. – 做得好 – 现在我们得保护麦斯
[40:22] – It’s up to us to keep him safe. – Hey, I know the safest place in town. – 我们必须保护他的安全 – 我知道城里最安全的地方
[40:42] Listen, don’t you worry about a thing. 听着,不用担心
[40:45] No O’Grady ever set foot in South Central. Can you dig it? 欧葛莱帝帮的人不会到中南区 你懂吗?
[40:48] – Yeah. – This is my mama house. – 对 – 这是我妈家
[40:50] Rule number one: Don’t look her in the eye. Understand? 第一点,别看着她的眼睛,懂吗?
[40:53] Or she’ll pop. Can you dig it? 不然她会抓狂的,你了解吗?
[40:55] – Bosley. – Yes, ma’am? – 波西 – 是的
[40:57] You get over here. 给我过来
[40:58] Hey, Mama. 妈妈
[41:00] – What kind of trouble you in now? – I’m not in any trou– Yes, ma’am. – 你又惹上什么麻烦了? – 我没有惹…好的
[41:03] – Come on. – Yes, ma’am. – 来吧 – 好的
[41:19] – Look at those knockers. – Boys! – 看看那些门环 – 孩子们
[41:29] Mother superior will see you now. 院长可以见你们了
[41:36] Mother, do you recognize this man? 院长,你认得这个人吗?
[41:38] Of course I know who he is. 我当然知道他是谁
[41:41] We called him Anthony, after St. Anthony of Padua… 我们以圣安东尼之名 为他取名为安东尼
[41:44] …healer of the mute. Please come forward. 哑巴的治疗者,请前面一点
[41:49] Please, girls. 拜托,女孩们
[41:58] But his real name, like so much about him, was a mystery. 但他的真名跟他的身分一样是个谜
[42:05] He came to us when he was 7. 他七岁时到这里来
[42:08] He was found wandering in the hills, living off roots and insects. 有人发现他在山丘游荡 靠吃树根与昆虫维生
[42:13] We believe his family was in a Romanian circus troupe… 我们相信他的家人 是罗马尼亚巡演马戏团
[42:17] …who died in a terrible fire. 他们死于一场大火中
[42:20] Although the doctors could find nothing physically wrong… 医生发现他的健康没问题
[42:23] …he never spoke a word. 但他一句话都不说
[42:25] And there were other idiosyncrasies. He was a painfully shy child… 除了其他的特质 他是个非常害羞的孩子
[42:29] …until it came time for his monthly haircut. 直到有一次他的剪头时间
[42:43] Then one morning, he was simply gone. 有天早上他走了
[42:47] The Thin Man was protecting Max. 瘦皮猴在保护麦斯
[42:51] So you’re saying this man is the sole benefactor of your orphanage? 你说这个人是孤儿院 唯一的捐款人?
[42:54] Yes, he really is an angel. 对,他真的是个天使
[42:59] Mother, have you had contact with him since? 院长,之后你跟他有联络吗?
[43:03] Well, not really that much… 我们不常联络
[43:05] …except for the odd haircut now and then. 他偶尔会来剪头发
[43:13] But he does send gifts. Like this morning. 但他会送礼物过来,譬如今天早上
[43:18] – Emmers’ car. – That is a nice ride. – 艾莫斯的车 – 这辆车很不错
[43:21] An original 1967 numbers-matching GTO. 1967年份的同名车牌跑车
[43:30] -《Thorn Birds》 – Thorn Birds. – I know. – 我知道
[43:35] Bird poo. 鸟屎
[43:37] What order did you girls say you were from again? 你们说你们来自哪个教会?
[43:41] – Larus californicus. – California gull. – 加州海鸥 – 加州海鸥
[43:43] Fecal matter consists mostly of scaly clypeiform. 粪便主要成份是罕见圆盾物质
[43:46] Sardines that fed on large brown algae, I’d say. 我相信沙丁鱼吃大量棕藻
[43:49] There’s also traces of tanker fuel and storm-water runoff as well. 还有坦克油料残余物 跟暴风雨洪水
[43:53] Sea gulls, tankers, storm water. 海鸥、坦克、暴风雨
[43:56] San Pedro Harbor. 圣彼得港
[44:15] – Who are you? – What?! Wait. – 你是谁? – 什么?等一下
[44:19] – What? – Who are you? – 什么? – 你是谁?
[44:21] Oh, Jason Gibbons. 杰森・吉邦斯
[44:24] The actor. 我是演员
[44:27] Maybe you’ve seen Maximum Extreme. 或许你看过《Maximum Extreme》
[44:29] No. 没看过
[44:31] – It was such a big movie. – What are you doing here? – 那是部卖座片 – 你来这里做什么?
[44:34] – I’m Alex’s boyfriend. – Alex’s boyfriend. – 我是艾丽斯的男朋友 – 艾丽斯的男朋友
[44:37] Yeah. Well, technically, we’re on what she calls a time-out. 对,技术上来说 我们处于她所谓的冷静期
[44:41] – What does that mean? – Exactly. Thank you. – 那是什么意思? – 没错,谢谢你
[44:44] Yeah. I gotta say, you must be the world’s most understanding father. 对,我得说你是全世界 最了解状况的爸爸
[44:50] – Why? – All the wild stuff she does. – 为什么? – 她做的那些疯狂事情
[44:53] When I first met Alex, I thought she was a bikini waxer. 我刚认识艾丽斯时 以为她是除毛美容师
[44:57] It was months before I knew about Charlie. 那是我知道查理几个月前的事
[45:01] Who’s Charlie? 查理又是谁?
[45:20] Merkin. 梅金号
[45:22] That was the name of Seamus’ pit bull. 跟西慕斯养的斗牛犬同名
[45:27] Armed guards. Security looks pretty tight. 武装警卫,戒备蛮森严的
[45:32] This dock is like a fortress. 这座码头跟碉堡差不多
[45:34] ID badges. I think cargo’s our best bet. 通行证 我想货柜装了我们要找的东西
[45:38] – Townsend Agency. – Bos, recon incoming. – 汤森侦探社 – 老波,侦搜资料正在传送中
[45:41] – Got you, baby. – Yeah, check the photo. – 收到了,宝贝 – 对,看一下照片
[45:49] That’s our man. 那是我们要找的
[45:53] The Treasure Chest. 藏宝箱
[45:56] – Do a little dance. – Make a little love. – 跳跳舞 – 放纵一下
[46:00] Get down tonight. 今晚要玩到趴下
[46:37] – There he is, first table on the right. – Yeah, baby! – 他在那边,右边第一桌 – 太棒了,宝贝
[48:45] Hold. 等一下
[48:59] – Paddy O’Malley? – Top of the morning to you. – 派帝・欧迈利? – 早安
[49:02] You know, you just don’t look much like any Paddy I’ve ever seen before. 你长得不像我认识的欧迈利
[49:07] Ain’t never heard of no black Irish? 你不认识爱尔兰黑人吗?
[49:09] – Black Irish? – That’s right. – 爱尔兰黑人? – 没错
[49:11] Who do you think invented the McRib, Lucky Charms, huh? 你以为谁发明了肋排跟幸运符?
[49:14] – Shamrock Shake? That’s ours. – Give me your papers. – 酢浆草奶昔?那是我们的点子 – 请出示文件
[49:18] – What? – Your papers. – 什么? – 你的文件
[49:20] Let me tell you… 我得告诉你
[49:21] …you got nerve to ask me about my papers. 别跟我要文件
[49:24] My family suffered, man, for lack of potatoes. 我家人因为没马铃薯吃而受苦
[49:27] Foot-and-mouth disease. Canker sores. Circumcision. 还有口蹄疫、口腔溃疡跟割礼
[49:30] – Circumcision? – Right, my wife just had a set of twins. – 割礼? – 对,我太太刚生了一对双胞胎
[49:33] – Both leprechauns. – Leprechauns? – 两个都是小妖精 – 小妖精?
[49:35] Get a whiff. Irish Spring. 闻一下,爱尔兰春天
[49:38] You don’t believe that, wipe your ass with a four-leaf clover. 你不会相信的 拿四叶苜蓿草来擦屁股
[49:41] McGinty! 麦金提
[49:43] Get this stuff on the ship. 把东西搬到船上
[49:58] – Tough, eh? – That was heavy. – 很辛苦吧? – 那真的是超重的
[50:04] I say we should take a break. 我想我们该休息一下
[50:22] Wait a second. 等一下
[50:24] I smell a rat. 我闻到老鼠味
[51:03] This ring is pure platinum. 这戒指是纯铂金所制
[51:06] The HALO rings are titanium. 幻影戒指是钦做的
[51:08] HALO data chips should be weightless… 幻影资料晶片应该没重量
[51:10] …surrounded by a hollow core that prevents thermal induction. 包在中空核心里,避免热能渗入
[51:14] If the density of the object… 如果物质密度
[51:17] …is less than that of the substance in which it is immersed…. 比沉入物质的密度低
[51:26] It floats. 它会浮起来
[51:29] There they are. 有了
[51:37] I’m sure Helen Zaas was great, but I just can’t imagine life… 我相信海伦・萨斯很棒 但我无法想像
[51:41] …without Dylan Sanders. 没有黛伦・桑德斯的生活
[51:47] – Come on, let’s get out of here. – Cheers to that. – 来吧,我们该离开这里了 – 来为此而干一杯吧
[51:52] What’s the rush, Helen? 急什么,海伦?
[51:59] You’ve only been here five minutes. 你才来五分钟
[52:03] Now, I’ve waited for you before. 我一直在等你
[52:09] Matter of fact, I’ve waited for you 2920 days. 事实上我等了2920天
[52:15] That’s 417 weeks. 等于417周
[52:19] That’s 96 months. 96个月
[52:23] That’s eight years. 八年
[52:26] Enough about me. 我等得够久了
[52:28] What about you, Helen? How have you been? 你呢,海伦?你还好吗?
[52:30] Seamus. 西慕斯
[52:32] I see you still got a nice arse on you. 看来你过得还不错
[52:36] You got a lot of nerve stealing from me. 你胆子大到敢偷我的东西
[52:38] – Stealing back’s more like it. – Give us the rings. – 应该说我是来把东西拿回去 – 把戒指还给我们
[52:46] Give us the rings. 把戒指还给我们
[53:01] Give us the rings! 把戒指还给我们
[53:13] Don’t lose those. We’ll be taking them back in about… 别把它们弄丢了 我们会把它们拿回来
[53:19] …48 seconds. 再过48秒
[53:24] I’ve been dreaming one day I’d get to see you again… 我一直梦想有一天能再见到你
[53:29] …and watch you die. 看着你死掉
[53:30] Keep dreaming. 继续做梦吧
[53:37] Lights. Somebody get the lights! 开灯,快点开灯
[53:41] Seamus. 西慕斯
[53:44] Seamus! 西慕斯
[53:49] You know I always like it with the light on. 你知道我一向喜欢开灯做
[54:47] – You don’t know me anymore. – I’m the only one here who knows you. – 你不再了解我 – 我是这里唯一了解你的人
[55:07] Wait, wait, wait! 等一下
[55:39] I’ve got to say, Helen, I’ve never wanted you more. 海伦,我得说 我现在太想要得到你了
[55:42] – Always wanting what you can’t have. – Yeah? – 你只要你得不到的东西 – 是吗?
[55:51] I’ll have you any way I want. 我要怎么处置你都可以
[56:07] I got the rings. Let’s get out of here! 我拿到戒指了,快离开这里
[56:57] Don’t let them get away! 别让她们跑了
[57:03] Got it? 可以了吗?
[57:21] Come on, now! 快来吧
[57:34] Let’s go. 走吧
[57:44] Dylan, let’s go. 黛伦,该走了
[58:16] You can’t hurt me anymore, Helen. 你再也无法伤害我,海伦
[58:20] I’m gonna teach you and your friends about pain. 我会教你跟你朋友痛苦的滋味
[58:25] I’m gonna kill them just so you can hear them scream. 我会杀了她们 让你听到她们的求救声
[58:33] Dylan! 黛伦
[58:36] I got the rings. 我拿到戒指了
[58:39] – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. – 你没事吧? – 我没事
[58:43] Hit it. 走吧
[59:00] I know who did it. 我知道是谁干的
[59:04] Hot damn it, I know who did it. 该死,我知道是谁干的
[59:09] Col. Mustard, in the dining room, with a lead pipe. 芥末上校,在餐厅,拿着铅管
[59:13] – Col. Mustard? – Give me that. – 芥末上校? – 快给我
[59:15] – Col. Mustard? – I said, Col. Mustard… – 芥末上校? – 我说芥末上校
[59:17] …in the dining room, with a lead pipe. 在餐厅,拿着铅管
[59:20] – Go ahead and look in there. – Why don’t you look. – 你可以去看一下 – 你何不去看一下?
[59:23] Col. Must– 芥末…
[59:25] – Col. Mustard? – Right. – 芥末上校? – 对
[59:27] Col. Mustard? Col. Mustard? 芥末上校?
[59:30] It’s Professor Plum… 是梅子教授
[59:33] …in the conservatory, with a candlestick. 在温室,拿着蜡烛
[59:36] That’s right. You got it right. 没错,你答对了
[59:38] – Damn! – How the hell you know that? – 该死 – 你怎么知道?
[59:41] We took in one just like him a long time ago, remember? 很久前我们买了一个,记得吗?
[59:45] Yeah, Mama, I remember. You gave my room away. 对,妈妈,我记得 你把我的房间清空了
[59:53] You were the cock? I was the beaver. 你是公鸡?我是水獭
[59:56] What are the chances that we were both mascots? 机率太低了吧?我们都是吉祥物
[59:59] – Unbelievable. – Oh, God. – 不可思议 – 天啊
[1:00:01] It’s like we were made for each other. 感觉上我们是天生一对
[1:00:06] The best I can figure it is, the clients contact Charlie directly. 就我所知,客户直接联络查理
[1:00:11] Okay, then he phones the girls. 好吧,然后他打电话给女孩们
[1:00:13] They show up at the place and do their thing. 她们出现在指定地点 做她们的工作
[1:00:17] Now, I know, I know. At first, I didn’t think I could handle it. 我知道 刚开始我也以为我会无法接受
[1:00:20] The late nights, the never knowing when she’d have to go out on a job. 深夜不归,不知道何时她得去工作
[1:00:27] Some of the men are pretty dangerous. 有些男人还蛮危险的
[1:00:29] And the outfits. Oh, boy. 她得变装,天啊
[1:00:37] I’ll be right back, Pete. It’s just number one. Have fun. 我马上回来,彼特 我只是要上一号,玩得开心点
[1:00:57] Hello? 有人吗?
[1:01:15] I’m gonna say this. Our boy Pete has no idea what he’s getting into. 我得说我们的兄弟彼特 不知道他惹上什么麻烦
[1:01:21] I don’t think he really understands the responsibility. 我不认为他了解什么是责任
[1:01:24] – No, no. – Pete? – 没错 – 彼特?
[1:01:26] – The commitment. – Once they get into your house… – 承诺 – 一旦它们进了你家
[1:01:29] – …you lose all spontaneity. – Gone. – 你会失去所有正常生活 – 没错
[1:01:31] They do whatever they want. 它们爱做什么,就做什么
[1:01:33] – Pete’s asking her tonight? – That’s what he said. – 今晚彼特要问她吗? – 他是那么说的
[1:01:40] But Alex is a wildcat. 但艾丽斯真的很野
[1:01:42] I mean, she gives as good as she gets. 我是说她做起事来全力以赴
[1:01:47] Alex! Hey. 艾丽斯
[1:01:49] Jason, Daddy. What are you doing here, Jason? 杰森,爸 你在这里做什么,杰森?
[1:01:52] I was just explaining to your father here all about Charlie. 我在跟你爸解释查理的事
[1:01:57] Charlie? 查理?
[1:02:00] – Daddy…. – It’s all right, Alex. I know. – 爸 – 没关系,艾丽斯,我都知道了
[1:02:03] I’m so sorry, Daddy, that I didn’t tell you. 爸,我真的很抱歉没有早点告诉你
[1:02:06] I didn’t think you’d approve. I know you wanted me to be a neurosurgeon. 我觉得你不会同意 我知道你要我当神经外科医生
[1:02:11] But I’ve discovered a whole new way to help people… 但我找到全新方式来帮助别人
[1:02:15] …that makes me feel so… 那让我觉得…
[1:02:19] …alive. 爽爆了
[1:02:23] Whatever makes you happy. 只要你开心就好了
[1:02:28] I am so relieved! 我真的是大大地松了一口气
[1:02:30] It’s just been killing me, you not knowing all these years. I– 我真的好难过 这些年来你一直不知情,我…
[1:02:34] Daddy… 爸
[1:02:36] …Natalie, Dylan and I are a team. 娜塔丽、黛伦跟我是搭档
[1:02:39] And we just took on 12 sailors. 我们刚刚解决掉12名水手
[1:02:46] You can’t even imagine the positions we get ourselves into. 你无法想像我们的处境是怎样的
[1:02:50] Daddy, I wish you could watch us work. You’d be so proud. 爸,真希望你能来看我们工作 你会觉得很骄傲
[1:02:54] I’m gonna take a shower… 我要去冲个澡
[1:02:56] …because I am covered in– Well, you can only imagine what. 因为我全身都是… 你一定无法想像的
[1:03:00] And then when I get back, I am gonna give you… 洗完澡后,我要跟你…
[1:03:03] …a full blow-by-blow. 好好地吹一下
[1:03:11] Ferret. 天啊
[1:03:28] – Natalie? – What, Pete? – 期仔塔丽 – 什么事,彼特?
[1:03:32] – I’ve been thinking. – Yeah? – 我一直在想 – 什么?
[1:03:34] – About what? – Well, look… – 你在想什么? – 听着
[1:03:39] …I know we just moved in together. 我知道我们才刚刚住在一起
[1:03:41] – Yeah? – Yeah. – 对吧? – 对
[1:03:43] And I know we agreed to take this kind of slow. 我知道我们说好要慢慢来
[1:03:48] – But– – Yeah? – 可是… – 什么?
[1:03:51] There’s just something I gotta ask. 有件事我得问你
[1:03:55] – Oh, boy. – Yeah. “Oh, boy” is right. – 天啊 – 对,天啊,没错
[1:03:59] So here it goes. 我要说了
[1:04:01] – Twirl me first. – Okay. – 先让我转个圈 – 好的
[1:04:18] Yeah. 对
[1:04:25] Hey! 嘿
[1:05:08] – About that question, Pete? – Let’s talk about it later. – 你要问我什么,彼特? – 我们再找时间谈
[1:06:08] “Here’s all your stuff back.” “东西通通还给你们”
[1:06:11] What’s up with that? 那是怎么一回事?
[1:06:13] She’s gone. 她走了
[1:06:15] She’s not coming back. 她不会回来了
[1:06:18] She loved these boots. 她爱这双靴子
[1:06:20] She doesn’t want us to get hurt. 她不希望我们受伤害
[1:06:24] Wait a minute, you ladies risk your ass every day. 等一下,你们每天都冒着生命危险
[1:06:27] Yeah. 对
[1:06:28] “I’ll never forgive myself if anything happens to you.” “如果你们出了事 我永远都不会原谅自己”
[1:06:31] Where do we go from here, Charlie? 我们该怎么办呢?查理
[1:06:33] Natalie, Alex. You need to keep your spirits up. 娜塔丽、艾丽斯 你们得打起精神
[1:06:37] Any leads on the O’Gradys, Charlie? 有欧葛莱帝帮的消息吗?查理
[1:06:39] Any word on how Seamus broke out of prison? 知道西慕斯是怎么越狱的吗?
[1:06:41] He didn’t break out, Natalie. He was released. 他没有越狱,娜塔丽 他是合法出狱
[1:06:44] What? Who would have the power to pull something like that off? 什么?谁有那么大的势力 可以那么做?
[1:06:48] Johnnie Cochran. 强尼・柯奇朗
[1:06:50] The Justice Department, the DA’s office, the FBI. 司法部、地检署、联邦调查局
[1:06:53] U.S. Marshal. 美国执法官
[1:06:57] That’s Carter. 卡特来了
[1:07:05] I never gave rings to a guy before. 我不曾把戒指交给男人
[1:07:08] The rings are secure, sir. 拿到戒指了,长官
[1:07:10] And we can all breathe a little easier. 现在我们可以松口气了
[1:07:13] – Well done, Angels. – Thanks, Charlie. – 做得好,娇娃们 – 谢谢你,查理
[1:07:16] HALO is safe, thanks to you. 幻影计划安全了,谢谢你们
[1:07:18] It’s been a pleasure. 这是我们的荣幸
[1:07:20] I hope to work with you ladies again. 希望能再度跟你们合作
[1:07:23] But not too soon. 最好不要太快
[1:07:25] Good luck with everything. 祝你们好运
[1:07:29] Your keys. 你的钥匙
[1:07:35] – What is it? – My ribs. – 怎么了? – 我的肋骨
[1:07:42] These aren’t mine. 这不是我的钥匙
[1:07:49] That was a nice reach for a guy with a couple of fractured ribs. 对一个断了几根肋骨的家伙来说 他的身手蛮敏捷的
[1:07:53] Good going, Bos. 做得好,老波
[1:07:55] – We got him. – We got who? – 我们逮到他了 – 我们逮到谁了?
[1:07:57] Of course, he already had one ring. He just needed the other. 当然,他已经有一枚戒指 他只需要另一枚戒指
[1:08:02] He wanted to fake his own death so he wouldn’t be a suspect. 他要装死,才不会变成嫌犯
[1:08:05] Who you all talking about? 你们到底在说谁?
[1:08:07] He needed time for his plan, so he set up Seamus. 他的计划需要时间 所以他把西慕斯当成棋子
[1:08:09] Then turned him loose on Dylan. 要他找黛伦报仇
[1:08:11] I think you’re onto something, Angels. 我想你们找到线索了,娇娃们
[1:08:13] Damn! So Carter’s the bad guy! 该死,原来卡特是坏蛋
[1:08:16] It’s just speculation at this point, Bosley. We need proof. 现在只是推测 波西,我们需要证据
[1:08:21] – Keys, Bosley. – Let’s hit it. – 钥匙,波西 – 该出发了
[1:08:23] Punk. 混蛋
[1:08:45] Road’s clear. You’re good to move in. 前面没人,你可以行动了
[1:08:52] Almost there. 快好了
[1:08:56] Oncoming. 有车接近
[1:09:09] Good job, Alex. 做得好,艾丽斯
[1:09:15] – Can we go yet? – No, you can’t, son. – 我们能过去了吗? – 不,还不行,孩子
[1:09:17] I gotta make sure it’s safe. 我得确定安全
[1:09:18] – We’re gonna be late. – You’re not gonna be late, young ma– – 我们会迟到的 – 你不会迟到的,年轻人
[1:09:21] You old grizzly bear! 你这个臭老头
[1:09:23] Son, please work with me, young man. 孩子,请跟我合作
[1:09:25] A few more minutes and you’ll be in school. You’ll never see me again. 再过几分钟,你们就会到学校 你们再也不会跟我见面
[1:09:29] Man, you do not mess with a black man’s do! 天啊,别弄乱我的头发
[1:09:37] I got the phone line. 我接上电话线了
[1:09:45] I’m calling from my car. Go secure. 我打车上电话,换安全路线
[1:09:50] My end of the deal’s done. The Angels are off the case. 我这边的工作都完成了 娇娃们已经退出这个案子
[1:09:54] I have the rings. 戒指在我手上
[1:09:57] Dylan. 黛伦
[1:10:04] Alex! Alex! 艾丽斯
[1:10:06] Call buyer one. 去电一号买家
[1:10:08] Alex, are you okay? 艾丽斯,你没事吧?
[1:10:10] Nat, the handle’s broken. I can’t disengage. 小娜,把手坏了,我无法脱离
[1:10:12] The deal’s on. Eight o’clock, just as we discussed. 开始交易,八点钟 跟我们说过的一样
[1:10:15] – Nat, plan B! – I’m calling in Bosley. – 小娜,B计划 – 我要打电话给波西
[1:10:17] We’ll get you out of there, Alex. Hang tight. 我们会帮你脱身的,艾丽斯 撑着点
[1:10:21] Follow the stars beyond the galaxy. 在银河下跟着星星走
[1:10:25] Take shore to hope. Stop on a stair. 登岸寻找希望,在楼梯下停住脚步
[1:10:28] A stair? 楼梯?
[1:10:30] Find a man with a map. 找到有地图的人
[1:10:32] Bosley, can you hear me? 波西,你听到了吗?
[1:10:33] Bosley, we’re going to Bravo configuration immediately. 波西,我们得立刻进行B计划
[1:10:37] I’m on it. I’m on it. Okay? 我立刻处理,好吗?
[1:10:39] Now, get back. We’re going to Bravo configuration. Get back! 退后,我们要进行B计划
[1:10:45] Stop! 停
[1:10:57] – Come on. – Okay. Come on, hurry. – 来吧 – 好了,来吧,快一点
[1:11:01] Skip. Run. 动作快,跑起来
[1:11:08] Get on out of here. 快离开这里
[1:11:09] Come on. Get on out of here. 来吧,快离开这里
[1:11:18] – Great job, Bos. – Yeah, right. – 做得好,老波 – 对
[1:11:22] Carter’s working with a partner. They’re selling the list tonight. 卡特有共犯,今晚他们要卖掉清单
[1:11:25] We’ll take care of them and then find Dylan. 我们得解决他们,再去找黛伦
[1:11:28] – See you, Bos. – Yeah, all right, all right. – 再见,老波 – 对,好吧
[1:11:33] This is some bullshit. 这简直是在胡闹
[1:12:21] – Kelly Garrett. – Hello, Dylan. – 凯莉・嘉瑞特 – 你好,黛伦
[1:12:24] Don’t you have a case to solve? 你不必去办案吗?
[1:12:29] Well, I tried to outrun my past, but it caught up with me yesterday. 我努力要摆脱过去 昨天一切又回来了
[1:12:33] And I put my friends in danger. 我害我的朋友置身险境
[1:12:35] They’re in more danger now without you. 现在你不在,她们更危险了
[1:12:39] Natalie and Alex are gonna replace me with someone great. 娜塔丽跟艾丽斯 会找更棒的人来取代我
[1:12:43] A real Angel. Not someone who’s pretending to be something she’s not. 一个真正的娇娃 不是一心只想假装自己能做到的人
[1:12:47] Your past is what makes you who you are, Dylan. 你的过去造就现在的你,黛伦
[1:12:51] Don’t forget that Charlie chose you for a reason. 别忘了查理选择你是有原因的
[1:12:56] Angels are like diamonds. 娇娃就跟钻石一样
[1:12:58] They can’t be made. You have to find them. 那是训练不来的,你得寻找她们
[1:13:03] Each one is unique. 每一个娇娃都很独特
[1:13:09] Sometimes we search too hard for answers that are right in front of us. 有时我们只忙着寻找 反而看不到摊在我们眼前的答案
[1:14:23] The buyers are set. 买家都到了
[1:14:25] We did it, partner! 我们办到了,伙伴
[1:14:57] You know, I never really got that partner thing. 我真的不喜欢跟别人搭档
[1:15:12] Hello, Angels. 娇娃们,你们好
[1:15:14] Madison Lee. 麦迪逊・李
[1:15:17] Why? 为什么?
[1:15:18] Why be an Angel when I can play God? 我可以扮演上帝 为什么要当娇娃?
[1:15:22] Looks like one of the three amigos has gone adiós. 看起来三个好朋友少了一个
[1:15:43] Welcome back, Dylan. 欢迎你回来,黛伦
[1:15:45] You’re such a typical rebellious Pisces. 你是典型的叛逆少女
[1:15:48] Always out to prove how tough you are… 总是要证明自己有多强
[1:15:50] …and you couldn’t make it one day on your own, could you? 你靠自己根本办不到,对吧?
[1:15:53] Someone reminded me that every Angel is unique. 有人提醒我,每个娇娃都很独特
[1:15:58] And I knew it was you. 我知道幕后主使就是你
[1:15:59] Who else had contacts in Mongolia… 还有谁能在蒙古找到联络人
[1:16:02] …could hack the HALO fail-safe and hire a surfer as an assassin? 可以打开幻影计划安全程序 雇用冲浪手当杀手?
[1:16:05] Same astrological phenom who would refer to a motocross rider… 知道越野摩托车手 会用星座来当成代号
[1:16:09] …with a lion on his helmet as “Leo.” 他的安全帽有狮子图案 代表他就是李欧
[1:16:14] Very well done. 做得好
[1:16:17] Very impressive, really. 真的非常厉害
[1:16:20] You’ve got it all figured out. 你们都弄清楚了
[1:16:24] And now I’m gonna really enjoy… 现在我可以好好享受
[1:16:28] …knocking those halos right off your heads. 让你们无法再思考的乐趣
[1:16:31] But you’re an Angel. 你是娇娃
[1:16:33] No. You just don’t get it. 不,你不了解
[1:16:36] I don’t take orders from a speaker box anymore. 我不再听命扩音器传来的命令
[1:16:40] I work for myself. 我为自己工作
[1:16:43] Well, your boss sucks. 你的老板很差劲
[1:16:48] The Angels’ ass-kicking pose. 娇娃出击姿势
[1:16:50] Seeing the three of you like that… 看到你们三个那么做
[1:16:52] …does give me this little twinge of nostalgia for the old days. 让我想起以前的日子
[1:16:57] But back then, it was a little bit different. 但以前的做法稍有不同
[1:17:00] You see, when I was an Angel… 我还是娇娃时
[1:17:03] …we used guns. 我们会用枪
[1:17:29] Sorry, Charlie. 抱歉,查理
[1:17:58] Hello, Angels. 哈喽,娇娃们
[1:18:01] Good evening, Charlie. 晚上好,查理
[1:18:04] I love the new office. 我喜欢新办公室
[1:18:06] Madison, is that you? Where are the Angels? 麦迪逊,是你吗?娇娃们在哪里?
[1:18:08] I’m sure there’s three more where they came from. 我相信你能找到三个新娇娃
[1:18:11] Madison, what have you done? 麦迪逊,你到底做了什么?
[1:18:14] We’re just having a little fun. You shouldn’t worry yourself, Charlie. 我们只是闹着玩,别担心,查理
[1:18:19] You’ve never had trouble… 你一直都很擅长
[1:18:21] …finding someone to give their life for you. 找人为你卖命
[1:18:23] Hurting the Angels doesn’t prove you’re the best. You know that. 伤害娇娃们无法证明你是最棒的 你很清楚那一点
[1:18:28] Do I? 是吗?
[1:18:30] Madison, you were never able to accept that this agency… 麦迪逊,你一直没办法接受 这个侦探社
[1:18:33] …is about teamwork. We’re a family. We do– 要求团队合作 我们是一家人,我们…
[1:18:36] Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. Angels forever. 对,我知道,娇娃永远是娇娃
[1:18:40] I’ve heard the sales pitch. 我听过那套宣传台词
[1:18:46] It was very seductive… 它非常有说服力
[1:18:50] …once. 以前是的
[1:18:52] Madison, you deliberately went rogue on the DeSoto case… 麦迪逊,你故意搞砸迪索托案
[1:18:55] …and put your fellow Angels in danger. 害你的搭档娇娃 陷入危险的处境
[1:18:59] When we finally got you out of there… 我们终于把你救出来时
[1:19:01] …you were wounded so badly, we thought we might lose you. 你伤得非常重,我们以为会失去你
[1:19:05] You did lose me. 你的确失去了我
[1:19:08] You see, being an Angel wasn’t fulfilling my destiny. 你知道的,我不适合当娇娃
[1:19:11] It was keeping me from it. 那害我没办法做我想做的事
[1:19:14] Your destiny is yet to be written. 你的命运还没有决定
[1:19:16] Do not do this, Madison. 别这么做,麦迪逊
[1:19:19] Taking the lives of innocent people is not the answer. 杀害无辜的人不是你要的答案
[1:19:23] There must be something in you that’s still good. 你一定还有善良的一面
[1:19:35] I was never good. 我一直不是好人
[1:19:41] I was great. 但我非常伟大
[1:20:10] Damn. What a bitch! 该死,真是个混蛋
[1:20:37] You guys, we have to outthink Madison. 各位,我们得跟麦迪逊斗智
[1:20:40] No matter what we do, she’s always two steps ahead of us. 不论我们怎么做 她总是能超前我们两步
[1:20:43] – She’s selling the list off tonight, 8:00. – But where? – 今晚八点她要卖掉清单 – 交易地点在哪里?
[1:20:46] – Nat, what else did Carter say? – Okay. – 小娜,卡特还说了什么? – 好吧
[1:20:49] “Take the stars beyond the galaxy.” “在银河下跟着星星走”
[1:20:52] It’s safe to say it’s on this planet. 我想交易地点应该在地球上
[1:20:54] “Take shore to hope and stop on a stair.” “登岸寻找希望 在楼梯下停住脚步”
[1:20:59] – There’s a Hope Street downtown. – But no shore for miles. – 市区有一条希望街 – 但离岸边有数英里远
[1:21:03] A stair. 楼梯
[1:21:07] Astaire! 亚斯坦
[1:21:10] Astaire? 亚斯坦?
[1:21:12] Astaire! 亚斯坦
[1:21:14] – Possible concussion. – I’m worried. – 可能是脑震荡 – 我很担心
[1:21:16] Guys, the stars. Hollywood Walk of Fame. 两位,星星,好莱坞星光大道
[1:21:20] Beyond the Galaxy Theatre. 就在银河电影院再过去一点
[1:21:23] There’s Dinah Shore, Bob Hope and Fred Astaire. 有黛娜・萧、鲍勃・霍伯跟佛雷・亚斯坦
[1:21:26] – Nice, Nat. – Yeah! – 太棒了,小娜 – 对
[1:21:41] I think she’s trying to kill us. 我想她真的要杀了我们
[1:22:05] I can’t believe it. We are here in Hollywood. 我不敢相信 我们真的在好莱坞
[1:22:07] – Angels? – I knew we were gonna do it– – 娇娃们 – 我知道我们得这么做
[1:22:10] – Shut up, damn it! – What? – 闭嘴,该死 – 什么?
[1:22:11] I mean, not you, Mama. Sorry. 我不是说你,妈妈,对不起
[1:22:13] – Have you lost your mind? – Yeah. I mean, no. – 你疯了吗? – 对,我是说不对
[1:22:16] We gonna talk about this later. 我们待会再谈
[1:22:42] – Welcome to the Guinness World of– – Shut it. – 欢迎光临吉尼斯世界… – 闭嘴
[1:22:46] Give us the map. 给我们地图
[1:23:33] Yahtzee! 天啊
[1:23:41] Jason! Jason! 杰森
[1:23:45] Jason! 杰森
[1:23:47] I love you! 我爱你
[1:23:55] – I hear the sequel’s insane. – First one was a classic. – 听说续集很疯狂 – 第一集是经典名片
[1:23:58] Button your jacket. 把外套扣好
[1:23:59] – What? – Button your jacket. – 什么? – 把外套扣好
[1:24:41] The VIP gathering is on the top floor. 贵宾会议室在顶楼
[1:25:47] You’re under arrest for conspiracy to obstruct justice. 你们因为阴谋妨碍司法被捕
[1:25:50] Freeze! 不要动
[1:26:42] The Kleinhardt gambit. 易容术
[1:26:44] – Classic. – And apparently still effective. – 太聪明了 – 还是有效
[1:26:57] We never used to wear Kevlar till I took three in the chest. 直到我胸口中了三枪 我们才开始穿防弹背心
[1:27:01] On the DeSoto case! We know! 在迪索托案,我们知道
[1:27:09] Don’t tell me you forgot about… 别告诉我,你们忘了…
[1:27:12] …plan B. B计划
[1:27:19] I’d recognize that arse anywhere, you piece of sh–! 我走到哪里都认得那女人,混蛋
[1:27:31] Bring it on, bitch. 放马过来,王八蛋
[1:29:09] Say something. 快说句话
[1:29:20] Mind if I cut in? 我能插队吗?
[1:29:23] No! 不行
[1:30:47] The premiere should be a blast. 首映会应该要有爆点
[1:31:04] Bosley, plan B! 波西,B计划
[1:31:06] It’s raining white women! 白人女性从天而降
[1:31:14] Plan B stands for “plan Bosley.” B计划就是波西计划
[1:31:22] Yeah! 太棒了
[1:31:25] Get that bitch! Get that bitch! 逮住那个臭女人
[1:31:28] Wow. They really went all out for this thing. Okay! 他们真的很用心办活动,好吧
[1:32:20] Dylan! 黛伦
[1:32:27] Alex! 艾丽斯
[1:33:49] This is it. You ready? 就是现在,你准备好了吗?
[1:33:52] Are you? 你呢?
[1:34:09] Kill… 不杀人
[1:34:10] …or be killed. 就会被杀
[1:34:13] Exciting, isn’t it? 这真的很刺激,对吧?
[1:34:16] Who are you? 你是谁?
[1:34:19] You want to know who I am, Natalie? 你想知道我是谁吗,娜塔丽?
[1:34:23] Then you look inside your own heart. 你得步扪心自问
[1:34:25] No, Madison. 不,麦迪逊
[1:34:28] I’m nothing like you. 我跟你不一样
[1:34:31] I have something you’ll never have. 我有你没有的东西
[1:34:42] And what’s that? 什么东西?
[1:34:49] Friends. 朋友
[1:35:20] – Enjoy heaven. – Go to hell. – 上天堂去吧 – 下地狱去吧
[1:35:58] She is so fired. 她这回真的被炒了
[1:36:16] Party time. 庆祝时间
[1:36:28] – Angels! – Bosley! – 娇娃们 – 波西
[1:36:29] Angels! 娇娃们
[1:36:33] – You all get that squirrel-flying lady? – Yeah! – 你们解决掉飞天松鼠女了? – 没错
[1:36:35] – Did you scratch her? – Yeah! – 你们有痛扁她吗? – 对
[1:36:37] You kick her? You kicked her kung fu ass? Mama, I told you! 你们有踢她吗?用功夫踢她? 妈妈,我说的没错
[1:36:41] I know it! 我知道
[1:36:42] – We couldn’t have done it without you. – Never! – 没有你,我们是办不到的 – 没错
[1:36:46] – You hear that, Mama? – I heard it. – 你听到了吗?妈妈 – 我听到了
[1:36:48] I’ve always known my baby boy was a genius! 我一直都知道我儿子是天才
[1:36:51] Why you give my room away, then, Mama? 为什么你要把我的房间清空?妈妈
[1:36:54] I’ll tell you why. Max? 我来告诉你为什么,麦斯?
[1:36:57] Yeah? I’m a Bosley now! 什么事?现在我是波西家的一份子
[1:36:59] – Max Bosley! – I love Max Bosley! – 麦斯・波西 – 我爱麦斯・波西
[1:37:02] – Boy, you did it! – Hallelujah! – 天啊,你办到了 – 哈里路亚
[1:37:04] Daddy! One second. Daddy! 爸爸,等一下
[1:37:07] Darling! You made it! 亲爱的,你来了
[1:37:10] We just got done. Another satisfied client. 我们刚刚下班 又是一个非常满意的客户
[1:37:14] We finished her off sooner than we thought. 我们解决掉她,比预期中还快
[1:37:17] – Her? – It was a woman this time. – 她? – 这次是女的
[1:37:18] We had to triple-team her, but we finally got her on her back! 我们得三人合作对付她 但终于把她搞定了
[1:37:24] Well done! 做得好
[1:37:27] No, no, no! 不
[1:37:32] – Jason! – Alex. You made it. – 杰森 – 艾丽斯,你来了
[1:37:36] No, no, no! I know. We’re on a time-out, I know. 不,我知道,我们在冷静期
[1:37:39] Time-out’s over, baby. We’re back in the game! 冷静期过去了,宝贝 我们可以继续打得火热
[1:37:50] Ferret. 天啊
[1:38:04] I know you wanted to wait and everything, but– 我知道你想等,可是…
[1:38:11] – You really look beautiful. – Thanks, Pete. – 你看起来真的好漂亮 – 谢谢你,彼特
[1:38:14] I’ve been wanting to ask you this for a long time. 我一直都想问你这个问题
[1:38:18] So here goes. 我要说了
[1:38:21] Pete. 彼特
[1:38:35] – Spike? – Yeah. A puppy. – 史派克? – 对,小狗
[1:38:38] A puppy? 小狗?
[1:38:40] – Is that okay? I know it’s a big step. – Yes! – 可以吗?我知道这是一大步 – 太棒了
[1:38:44] I already got him. 我已经把它带回家了
[1:38:45] – You did? – Yeah. – 是吗? – 对
[1:38:52] Dylan! Dylan! 黛伦
[1:38:54] Guess what. 你猜怎么了?
[1:38:56] Pete and I have something to tell you. 彼特跟我有事要告诉你
[1:38:58] – Really? – We’re gonna get– – 真的吗? – 我们要…
[1:39:00] – You’re gonna get what? – A puppy! – 你们要做什么? – 养小狗
[1:39:03] – A puppy! That’s great! – Yes. – 养小狗,太棒了 – 对
[1:39:06] – I already got him. – You did. – 我已经把它带回家了 – 真的?
[1:39:08] – Awesome! – His name is Spike! – 太棒了 – 它叫史派克
[1:39:11] – So you’re not leaving? – No! Of course, you guys. – 你不会离开? – 当然不会,别傻了
[1:39:14] I get to kick butt with my two best friends. You think I’d give that up? 我要跟我的两个好朋友一起抓坏蛋 你以为我会放弃吗?
[1:39:18] No! 不
[1:39:21] What about you, Dylan? 你呢?黛伦
[1:39:22] With O’Grady out, you can go back to your old life. 解决掉欧葛莱帝后 你可以恢复以前的生活
[1:39:25] Are you kidding? This is my life. 你在开玩笑吗?这就是我的生活
[1:39:28] – What about you, neurosurgeon? – It’s a no-brainer! – 你呢?神经外科医生 – 答案太简单了
[1:39:32] I love our family! 我爱我们这一家
[1:39:54] God! 天啊
[1:40:00] And I know we agreed to take things slow. 我知道我们说好要慢慢来
[1:40:03] – Yeah? – But…. – 所以呢? – 可是…
[1:40:06] – You– – Sorry. – 你… – 抱歉
[1:40:17] There’s an ember in my ass. 有余烬跑到我的屁股里
[1:40:26] We should get this to the lab and analyze it. 我们该把这个送到实验室做分析
[1:40:29] Yeah, just crawl right up in there. 对,爬到上面去
[1:40:31] I have. 我是的
[1:40:42] I like the patch. 我喜欢这个补丁
[1:40:46] Let me see your patch. 让我看看你的补丁
[1:40:57] Hello? 喂?
[1:41:00] Is this Natalie? 娜塔丽在吗?
[1:41:01] Okay! 好吧
[1:41:07] I’m on fire! 我着火了
[1:41:17] Look around. 看一下四周
[1:41:19] Over your right shoulder. 看一下右后方
[1:41:21] Is somebody coming up behind me? 有人从后面接近我吗?
[1:46:42] I am getting pelted. 我被摔了出去
[1:46:45] Pelted by the– 我被摔了出去,因为…
[1:46:47] – I literally– – I have it in– – 我真的… – 我觉得…
2003年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Charlie’s Angels(霹雳娇娃)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Painted Veil(面纱)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme