英文名称:Charade
年代:1963
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:03] | Hola! | 对不起 |
[04:05] | Don’t tell me. Ya didn’t know it was loaded. | 别跟我说你不知枪已经上了膛 |
[04:09] | Sylvie! | 西维 |
[04:12] | Can’t he do something constructive, | 他不能做点有建设性的事 |
[04:14] | like start an avalanche or something? | 比如雪崩之类的吗? |
[04:16] | Va jouer, mon cheri. | 你总得出来 我亲爱的 |
[04:20] | When you start to eat like this, something is the matter. | 当你像这样吃东西时 一定是出事了 |
[04:25] | Sylvie, I’m getting a divorce. | 西维 我要离婚 |
[04:27] | – What? From Charles? – He’s the only husband I have. | -什么? 与查尔斯分开? -他是我唯一的丈夫 |
[04:32] | – I’ve tried to make it work, really I have, but… – But what? | -我尽了力 真的尽心了 但… -但什么? |
[04:36] | I can’t explain. It’s just that I’m too miserable to go on any longer like this. | 无法解释 总之这样无法再生活下去 |
[04:42] | It is infuriating that your unhappiness does not turn to fat. | 你不开心却不会变胖 令人气愤 |
[04:49] | But I don’t understand. Why do you want a divorce? | 但你为何要离婚? |
[04:53] | Because I don’t love him. And he obviously doesn’t love me. | 因为我们不再爱对方 |
[04:56] | That’s no reason to get a divorce. | 那不是离婚的理由 |
[04:58] | With a rich husband and this year’s clothes… | 丈夫有钱 你的衣着亮丽 |
[05:00] | you won’t find it difficult to make some new friends. | 找新友并不难 |
[05:03] | I admit I came to Paris to escape American provincial… | 我来巴黎是为了脱逃美国乡下 |
[05:06] | but that doesn’t mean I’m ready for French traditional. | 但并不意味我会习惯法国风俗 |
[05:09] | I loathe the whole idea of divorce, Sylvie. | 我很想离婚 西维 |
[05:12] | But if only Charles had been honest with me. | 如果他对我诚实 |
[05:14] | That’s all I ask of anybody: the simpIe truth. | 我只求如此 简单的事实 |
[05:16] | But with Charles, everything is secrecy and lies. | 但查理没有半句真言 |
[05:23] | He’s hiding something from me, Sylvie… | 他瞒我不少 西维 |
[05:25] | something terrible… and it frightens me. | 一些恐怖的事 令我害怕 |
[05:28] | Does he belong to you? | 是你孩子吗? |
[05:30] | It’s hers. Where’d you find him? Robbing a bank? | 是她的 你在哪找到他? 抢劫银行? |
[05:33] | He was throwing snowballs at Baron Rothschild. | 他朝巴伦·罗斯柴尔德扔雪球 |
[05:36] | – Oh, thank you. – Do we know each other? | -谢谢 -我们见过面吗? |
[05:39] | Why? Do you think we’re going to? | 为什么? 你认为我们会互相认识? |
[05:40] | I don’t know. How would I know? | 我不知道 但我怎么知道呢? |
[05:42] | Because I already know an awful lot of people. | 因为认识不少人 |
[05:45] | Until one of them dies I couldn’t possibly meet anyone else. | 直到其中一人死去 我便不能认识其他人 |
[05:48] | Hmm. Well, if anyone goes on the critical list, let me know. | 如果有某人还列在你的死亡名单上 请让我知道 |
[05:52] | – Quitter. – Uh, what? | -懦夫! -请再说一遍 |
[05:54] | You give up awfully easily, don’t you? | 你轻易放弃 对吗? |
[05:57] | Viens, Jean-Louis. Let us make a walk. | 来吧 简·路易斯 我们去走走 |
[05:59] | I’ve never seen a Rothschild before. | 之前我从没见过罗斯柴尔德 |
[06:07] | Clever fellow. Almost missed me. | 聪明的家伙 差点错失良机 |
[06:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:12] | You’re blocking my view. | 你挡了我的视线 |
[06:17] | – Which view would you prefer? – The one you’re blocking. | -你喜欢哪个风景? -你挡住的 |
[06:20] | It’s my last chance. I’m flying back to Paris this afternoon. | 这是最后机会 下午我要飞回巴黎 |
[06:23] | – What’s your name? – Peter Joshua. | -你的名字? -彼特·乔斯华 |
[06:25] | – Mine’s Regina Lampert. – Is there a Mr. Lampert? | -我叫里加娜·兰勃特 -有兰勃特先生(结婚了)吗? |
[06:28] | – Yes. – Good for you. | -当然 -不错 |
[06:29] | No, it isn’t. I’m getting a divorce. | 不 不是的 我要离婚 |
[06:31] | – Please, not on my account. – No. I don’t really love him. | -请别因为我 -不 我不爱他 |
[06:34] | – At least you’re honest. – Hmm. Is there a Mrs. Joshua? | -起码你诚实 -嗯 有没有乔斯华夫人(结婚了吗)? |
[06:38] | Yes, but we’re divorced. | 当然 但离婚了 |
[06:40] | That wasn’t a proposal. I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇罢了 |
[06:43] | Is your husband with you? | 你丈夫和你一起? |
[06:45] | Oh, no, Charles is never with me. What do people call you? Pete? | 不 查尔斯从不陪我 别人怎么称呼你? |
[06:48] | Mr.Joshua. | 乔斯华先生 |
[06:50] | – I’ve enjoyed talking with you. – Now you’re angry. | -和你谈话很开心 -你现在生气了 |
[06:53] | No, I just have a lot of packing to do. I’m going back to Paris, too. | 不 我要收拾行李飞赴巴黎 |
[06:57] | Wasn’t it Shakespeare who said when strangers do meet in far-off lands… | 这不是莎士比亚说的”当陌生人相遇在遥远的地方… |
[07:00] | they should ere long see each other again? | 他们将会很快再次相遇吗? |
[07:02] | – Shakespeare never said that. – How do you know? | -莎士比亚没那样说 -你怎么知道? |
[07:05] | It’s terrible. You just made it up. | 太可怕了 是你编造的 |
[07:07] | Well, it sounds right. You going to call me? | 好 听起来不错 你会打电话给我吗? |
[07:09] | – Are you in the book? – Well, Charles is. | -你的号码在电话本里吗? -找查尔斯 |
[07:12] | Is there only one Charles Lampert? | 只有一个查尔斯·兰勃特 |
[07:15] | Lord, I hope so. | 天 希望如此 |
[07:30] | Good-bye, Sylvie, and thanks. | 再见 西维 谢谢 |
[07:32] | When you get your divorce, are you going back to America? | 离婚后会来美国吗? |
[07:35] | – Don’t you want me to stay? – Of course, but if you went back and wrote me a letter… | -你不想我留下来吗? -当然 如果你回去写封信给我… |
[07:40] | You could have the stamps. I’ll get you some here, okay? | 我可以给你一些邮票 好吗? |
[07:42] | – Okay. – Good-bye. | -好的 -再见 |
[07:54] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[08:11] | Honorine? | 奥林 |
[08:16] | Honorine. | 奥林 |
[09:01] | – Madame Charles Lampert? – Yes. | -查尔斯·兰勃特夫人吗? -对 |
[09:05] | I’m Inspector Edouard Grandpierre of the policejudiciaire. | 我是警局埃德保检查官 |
[09:08] | Would you be so kind as to come with me, please? | 跟我来 行吗? |
[09:34] | Well, madame? | 夫人 是吗? |
[09:39] | You are positive? | 肯定吗? |
[09:42] | You loved him? | 你爱他? |
[09:46] | I’m very cold. | 我很冷 |
[10:00] | We discovered your husband’s body… | 我们发现你丈夫的尸体… |
[10:02] | lying next to the tracks of the Paris-Bordeaux railroad line. | 躺在靠近巴黎至波尔图的铁道线附近 |
[10:07] | He was dressed only in his pajamas. | 他只穿睡衣 |
[10:09] | Do you know of any reason why he might have wanted to leave France? | 你知他想离开法国的原因吗? |
[10:14] | Leave? No. | 离开? 不 |
[10:16] | Your husband possessed a ticket of passage on the Maranguape. | 他有一张通往马兰奎的车票 |
[10:21] | It sailed for Venezuela this morning at 7:00. | 今早七点开往威尼拉 |
[10:24] | I’m very confused. | 我很乱 |
[10:26] | – He was American, your husband? – Swiss. | -你丈夫他是美国人? -瑞士人 |
[10:30] | Ah, Swiss. His profession? | 瑞士人 职业? |
[10:33] | – He didn’t have one. – He was a wealthy man? | -他没有 -他富有吗? |
[10:36] | I suppose so. I don’t know. | 我想是 不清楚 |
[10:38] | – About how wealthy, would you say? – I don’t know. | -有多富 你会说吗? -不清楚 |
[10:41] | Where did he keep his money? | 他的钱存放在哪? |
[10:43] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[10:45] | Besides yourself, who is his nearest relative? | 除了你 谁是他最亲的人? |
[10:49] | – I don’t know. – That’s absurd, madame. Totalement absurde. | -不清楚 -荒唐 夫人 太荒唐了 |
[10:54] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[10:56] | – It is all right? – I wish you wouldn’t. | -吸支烟行吗? -希望你不吸 |
[11:04] | – Les effets de Lampert. – D’accord. | -兰勃特 -意见一致 |
[11:08] | On Wednesday last, your husband sold the entire contents of the apartment at public auction. | 上周三你丈夫将室内东西拍卖了 |
[11:13] | Everything. | 所有东西 |
[11:15] | The gallery paid him 1,250,000 new francs… | 他获得一百二十五万法郎 |
[11:18] | in dollars, a quarter of a million. | 兑成美元 是25万 |
[11:21] | The authorities in Bordeaux searched his compartment on the train. | 政府搜查了他在火车上的车厢 |
[11:24] | They searched it thoroughly. | 彻底查遍了 |
[11:26] | They did not find $250,000. | 没找到25万美元 |
[11:33] | These few things are all that was found in the train compartment. | 火车上只找到这几件东西 |
[11:37] | There was no other baggage. Your husband must have been in a great hurry. | 没有其他行李 他一定走得匆忙 |
[11:41] | One wallet containing 4,000 francs. | 钱包有四千法郎 |
[11:45] | One agenda. His last notation was made yesterday, Thursday… | 最后一次日记是昨天 星期四 |
[11:49] | 5:00 p.m., Jardins des Champs-Elysees | 下午五点 在香榭丽舍花园 |
[11:52] | – Why there? – I don’t know. | -为何在哪? -不清楚 |
[11:55] | – Perhaps he met somebody. – Obviously. | -可能他碰见某个人 -显然是 |
[11:59] | One ticket of passage to South America. | 一张通往南美洲的票 |
[12:02] | One letter, stamped but unsealed, addressed to you. | 一封给你的信 贴了邮票未封口 |
[12:07] | May I see it, please? | 可以看看吗? |
[12:13] | “My dear Regina, I hope you are enjoying your holiday. | 亲爱的里加娜 希望你假日快乐 |
[12:16] | “Megeve can be so lovely at this time of year. | 米加此时会很美 |
[12:18] | “The days pass very slowly, and I hope to see you soon. | 日子过得慢 我想见你 |
[12:21] | “As always, Charles. | 如往常一样 查尔斯 |
[12:23] | P.S. Your dentist called yesterday. Your appointment has been changed.” | 昨天牙医打电话来 说你的预约改了 |
[12:27] | Not much, is it? | 并不是 对吗? |
[12:29] | We took the liberty of calling your dentist. | 打电话给你的牙医 |
[12:32] | We thought perhaps we would learn something. | 或许可了解一点东西 |
[12:34] | – Did you? – Yes. | -是吗? -是的 |
[12:36] | Your appointment has been changed. | 你的预约变了 |
[12:46] | One key to your apartment. | 你公寓的钥匙 |
[12:49] | One comb. | 梳子 |
[12:52] | One fountain pen. | 自来水笔 |
[12:54] | One toothbrush. | 牙刷 |
[12:56] | One tin of tooth powder. That is all. | 牙粉 就这些 |
[13:02] | If you will sign this list, you may take the things with you. | 签了字就可以把东西带走 |
[13:07] | Is that all? May I leave now? | 就这些? 可以走吗? |
[13:09] | One more question. | 还有一个问题 |
[13:12] | Is this your husband’s passport? | 这是你丈夫的护照? |
[13:16] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:19] | And this? | 这个呢? |
[13:22] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:25] | And this? | 这个呢? |
[13:32] | And this? | 还有这个? |
[14:05] | Oh, I telephoned but nobody answered. | 我打过电话无人接听 |
[14:08] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[14:11] | I wanted to tell you how sorry I am and see if there’s anything I can do. | 对不起 我能帮你吗? |
[14:16] | How did you find out? | 你怎知? |
[14:18] | It’s in the afternoon papers. | 下午的报纸 |
[14:20] | – I’m very sorry. – Thank you. | -我很遗憾 -谢谢 |
[14:24] | Uh… Uh, I pressed the bell, but it isn’t ringing, I guess. | 我按过门铃 没有响 |
[14:27] | I know. There’s no electricity. | 没有电 |
[14:32] | Well, where did everything go? | 东西哪去了? |
[14:34] | Charles sold it at auction. This is all I have left. | 查尔斯卖给了拍卖会 现在只有这些 |
[14:39] | I love this room, but Charles never really saw it… only the things in it. | 我爱这房 但他不看一眼这里的东西 |
[14:45] | I think I prefer it this way. | 我喜欢这样 |
[14:48] | What are you going to do? | 有何打算? |
[14:50] | Try and get my old job back at EURESCO, I suppose. | 找回原来我在EURESCO的工作 |
[14:53] | – Doing what? – I’m a simultaneous translator, like Sylvie. | -做什么? -我是一个同步翻译员 像西维 |
[14:57] | Only she’s English into French, and I’m French into English. | 她是英译法 我是法译英 |
[15:00] | That’s what I was doing before I married Charles. | 那是我结婚之前的工作 |
[15:03] | The police probably think I killed him. | 警方以为我杀了他 |
[15:06] | Instant divorce, you mean? | 即刻离婚? |
[15:08] | Something like that. | 可以这么说 |
[15:11] | It’s terrible it ended this way, though… | 这种方式很可怕 尽管… |
[15:14] | tossed off a train like a sack of third-class mail. | 像一麻袋三级邮件从火车上甩掉 |
[15:18] | – Well, come on. You can’t stay here. – I don’t know where to go. | -来吧 此地不宜久留 -我不知去哪 |
[15:21] | We’ll find you a hotel. | 找一间酒店 |
[15:25] | Nothing too expensive. | 不能太贵 |
[15:27] | I’m not a lady of leisure anymore, you know. | 你知道 我不再是悠闲少妇 |
[15:29] | Something clean and modest and near enough to EURESCO… | 干净 舒适 而且离EURESCO不远 |
[15:32] | so you can take a cab when it rains. | 下雨天可乘车 |
[15:34] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗? -好的 |
[15:54] | Not a very large turnout, is it? | 出席的人不是很多 对吗? |
[15:57] | Didn’t Charles have any friends? | 查尔斯没有朋友吗? |
[16:00] | Don’t ask me. I’m only the widow. | 别问我 我是寡妇 |
[16:03] | If Charles had died in bed, we wouldn’t even have him. | 如果他死于床上 则死无全尸 |
[16:10] | At least he knows how to behave at funerals. | 起码他知出席葬礼的礼节 |
[16:20] | Have you no idea who could have done it? | 你知道是谁干的吗? |
[16:23] | Until two days ago the only thing I really knew about Charles was his name. | 直到前两天 我只知道他的名字 |
[16:27] | Now it seems I didn’t even know that. | 现在连名字也不知道 |
[16:49] | – He must have known Charles pretty well. – How can you tell? | -他一定很了解查尔斯? -此话怎说? |
[16:53] | He’s allergic to him. | 他对他过敏 |
[17:00] | Bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[17:02] | – Do you know him? – Never seen him before. | -认识他吗? -素未谋面 |
[17:44] | Arrivederci, Charlie. | “安息吧”查尔斯 |
[17:52] | Miz Lampert, ma’am… | 兰勃特夫人 |
[17:55] | Uh, Miz Lampert, ma’am… | 兰勃特夫人 |
[17:59] | Charlie had no call of doin’ it thataway. | 查尔斯没有要求那样做 |
[18:01] | No sirree. | 不要教父 |
[18:41] | What next? | 接下来是什么? |
[18:48] | Mille pardons, madame. | 对不起 太太 |
[18:50] | – Merci. – Pardon. Pardon. | -谢谢 -原谅我 |
[18:55] | Pardon. Pardon. | 原谅我 |
[18:58] | – Who’s it from? – The American Embassy. | -谁拿来的? -美国大使馆 |
[19:14] | I bluffed the old man out of the last pot with a pair of deuces. | 我帮那老头脱离困境 |
[19:18] | What’s so depressing about that? | 什么事如此诅丧? |
[19:20] | Well, if I can do it, what are the Russians doing to him? | 俄国人对他做了什么? |
[19:33] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[19:35] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[19:38] | Is there anything wrong, Miss Tompkins? | 有事吗? 托普金小姐 |
[19:41] | Uh, Miss Tompkins isn’t here. | 托普金小姐不在 |
[19:45] | Oh, I’m sorry. My secretary must have gone to lunch. | 对不起 我秘书去了吃午餐 |
[19:50] | – Uh, you are… – Mrs. Lampert. Mrs. Charles Lampert. | -你是… -兰勃特夫人 查尔斯·兰勃特夫人 |
[19:53] | Oh, yes. Please, uh, come in, Mrs. Lampert. | 请进兰勃特夫人 |
[20:00] | Excuse me for a moment, Mrs. Lampert. | 稍等兰勃特夫人 |
[20:03] | It’s a stubborn little devil. | 这是个顽固的恶魔 |
[20:07] | Dry cleaning-wise, things are all fouled up. | 洗发水越洗越脏 |
[20:10] | I had a good man… a really excellent man on the Rue Ponthieu… | 我有个好兄弟在彭里 |
[20:15] | but H.Q. asked us to use the plant here in the building to ease the gold outflow. | 但H·Q叫我们用这里的植物来消除流出物 |
[20:21] | Mr. Bartholomew, are you quite sure you know who I am? | 巴松罗蒙先生 你认识我吗? |
[20:23] | You’re Charles Lampert’s widow, yes? | 你是查尔斯的遗孀 对吗? |
[20:27] | I’m very sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[20:30] | Last time I sent out a tie, only the spot came back. | 上次我送出一条领带 被送回来 |
[20:34] | Voila, as they say. | 瞧 如他们所说 |
[20:37] | Won’t you sit down, Mrs. Lampert? | 坐下 兰勃特夫人 |
[20:41] | I’ve got something here. | 这里有吃的 |
[20:45] | I’ve got liverwurst, liverwurst, chicken and liverwurst. | 肝泥香肠 鸡肉 |
[20:49] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[20:51] | Mrs. Lampert, do you know what C.I.A. is? | 你知CIA是什么? |
[20:54] | I don’t suppose it’s an airline, is it? | 我猜不是航空公司 对吗? |
[20:58] | Central Intelligence Agency. C.I.A. | 中央情报局就是CIA |
[21:02] | You mean spies and all of that? | 你说是间谍什么的? |
[21:04] | – Only we call them agents. – “We”? You mean you… | -我们只能称之为特务 -“我们”? 你们是… |
[21:07] | Someone has to do it, Mrs. Lampert. | 一定要有人做 |
[21:09] | I didn’t think people like you were supposed to admit… | 像你这样的人不会承认 |
[21:12] | Oh, I’m not an agent. I’m an administrator, a desk jockey… | 我不是特工 我是行政官 一个坐办公室的 |
[21:18] | trying to run a bureau of overworked men with underallocated… | 令他们超时工作 |
[21:23] | funds. | 分配经费 |
[21:25] | Congress seems to think that all a spy needs… | 国会认为间谍需要的是 |
[21:27] | – Agent. – Yes. | -特工 -对 |
[21:31] | That all he needs is a codebook, a cyanide pill and he’s in business. | 他只要一本代码本和氰化物药丸就可工作 |
[21:37] | What’s all this got to do with me, Mr. Bartholomew? | 这和我有何关系 巴松罗蒙先生 |
[21:40] | Your husband was wanted by the United States government. | 美国政府通缉你丈夫 |
[21:46] | May I have a sandwich, please? | 给我一块三明治 |
[21:48] | – Chicken or liverwurst? – Chicken. | -肝泥香肠还是鸡肉? -鸡肉 |
[21:51] | To be more specific, Mrs. Lampert, your husband was wanted by this agency. | 具体说 你丈夫被这个特工机构通缉 |
[21:57] | – So that was it. – Yes. | -是这样 -对 |
[21:59] | We, of course, knew him by his real name… | 我们知他真名 |
[22:01] | Voss. Charles Voss. | 沃斯 查尔斯·沃斯 |
[22:07] | All right, Mrs. Voss. | 好了 沃斯夫人 |
[22:09] | I’d like you to look at this photograph for a moment, please. | 你可能想看看这张照片 |
[22:13] | Tell us if you recogni… | 你能否… |
[22:17] | By the way, have you seen this one? | 是否见过这个? |
[22:19] | Scott, Cathy and Ham,Jr. | 斯科特·凯丝哈姆·吉尔 |
[22:23] | – Very sweet. – Aren’t they? | -很甜蜜 -不是吗? |
[22:25] | – All right, Mrs. Voss… – Please stop calling me that. | -行了 沃斯夫人… -别那样叫我 |
[22:28] | – Lampert’s the name on the marriage license. – I’m terribly sorry. | -结婚证上写的是兰勃特 -非常对不起 |
[22:32] | Mrs. Lampert, would you look at that photograph and tell me if you recognize anyone? | 兰勃特夫人 看看能否认出某个人? |
[22:37] | Just a moment. Have a good look. | 稍等 仔细看 |
[22:42] | – It’s Charles. – Very good. | -是查尔斯 -很好 |
[22:45] | – He looks so young. When was this taken? – 1944. Next, please. | -看起来很年轻 几时拍的? -1944年 下一个 |
[22:50] | The man who was at the funeral yesterday. | 昨天在葬礼的那个人 |
[22:54] | A tall man in a corduroy suit. | 高大 穿灯心绒衣服 |
[22:56] | – Does the name Tex Penthollow mean anything to you? – No. | -得克斯这名字有含意吗? -不 |
[23:01] | – You like some wine? – No, thank you. | -来点酒吗? -不 谢谢 |
[23:03] | Next, please. | 下一个 |
[23:05] | He was there, too. A little less hair, but it’s the same one. | 他昨天也到场了 但头发少了许多 |
[23:09] | Do you know him, Mrs. Lampert? Leopold W. Gideon? | 认识他吗? 列庞德·加顿? |
[23:12] | – No. – The last one, please. | -不 -最后一个 |
[23:15] | That’s a face you don’t forget. | 你不会忘记他的脸 |
[23:18] | – He was there, too. – Herman Scobie. | -他也在 -荷马·斯柯比 |
[23:21] | – You’ve never seen him before either? – No, thank heaven. | -你们素未谋面? -没有 谢天谢地 |
[23:26] | Mrs. Lampert, I’m very much afraid that you are in a great deal of danger. | 兰勃特夫人 你处境很危险 |
[23:31] | Why should I be in any danger? | 为何? |
[23:33] | You’re Charles Voss’s wife. | 你是查尔斯·沃斯的妻子 |
[23:36] | Now that he’s dead, you’re their only lead. | 他死了 你成了头号标靶 |
[23:38] | Mr. Bartholomew, if you’re trying to frighten me… | 如果想吓唬我 |
[23:42] | you’re doing a first-rate job. | 那你做得一流 |
[23:44] | Please do what we ask, Mrs. Lampert. It’s your only chance. | 请照我们吩咐做 这是你唯一机会 |
[23:47] | Gladly. But I don’t know what you want. You haven’t told me. | 但我不知你想干什么 你没说 |
[23:51] | Oh? I haven’t? | 我没说? |
[23:55] | Well, it’s the money, Mrs. Lampert, the money. | 是钱 兰勃特夫人 |
[23:58] | The $250,000 Charles Voss received from the auction. | 拍卖会的25万美元 |
[24:02] | Those three men want it, too. They want it very badly. | 那三个人趋之若鹜 |
[24:05] | But that’s Charles’s money, not theirs. | 但那是查尔斯的钱 不是他们的 |
[24:08] | Oh, Mrs. Lampert, I’d love to see you try and convince them of that. | 那我很想看你说服他们 |
[24:11] | But then whose is it? His or theirs? | 但钱是谁的? 他的还是他们的? |
[24:16] | Ours. | 我们的 |
[24:20] | Charles Voss stole $250,000 from the United States government. | 查尔斯·沃斯从美国政府偷走25万美元 |
[24:24] | – I’m afraid we want it back. – But I don’t have it. | -我们想要回 -但钱不在我手 |
[24:29] | That’s impossible, Mrs. Lampert. | 不可能 兰勃特夫人 |
[24:32] | You’re the only one who could have it. | 只有你才能拥有它 |
[24:34] | Mr. Bartholomew, if I had a quarter of a million dollars… | 巴松罗蒙先生 如果我拥有那笔钱 |
[24:37] | believe me, I’d know it. | 信我 我肯定知在哪 |
[24:39] | Nevertheless, Mrs. Lampert, you’ve got it. | 不要紧 兰勃特夫人 你已得到它 |
[24:42] | You mean it’s just lying around somewhere, all that cash? | 你是说钱藏在某个地方 所有的钱吗? |
[24:45] | Or a certified check, safe-deposit key, baggage claim. | 或者担保支票 保险柜钥匙 行李认领处 |
[24:50] | – Look for it. I’m quite sure you’ll find it. – But… | -去找 肯定能找到 -但是… |
[24:53] | Look for it. Look just as hard and as fast as you can. | 去找 尽快找到 |
[24:57] | You may not have a great deal of time. | 没有很多时间 |
[25:00] | Those three men know you’ve got the money just as surely as we do. | 他们三人都像我们一样确信你有这笔钱 |
[25:04] | You won’t be safe until the money’s in our hands. | 钱到我们手上之前 你处境危险 |
[25:06] | Is that clear? | 明白吗? |
[25:08] | Here’s where you’re to call me, day or night. | 打这个电话 随时可找我 |
[25:12] | It’s a direct line to both my office… | 这是到我办公室 |
[25:15] | and my apartment. | 和住所的直拔线 |
[25:17] | And please don’t tell anyone about coming to see us today. | 今天的事不可泄露风声 |
[25:19] | It could prove fatal for them as well as yourself. | 这会要你的命 |
[25:22] | As I said, Mrs. Lampert, I’m afraid you’re in a great deal of danger. | 你处境危险 |
[25:25] | I regret very much having to say this, but… | 我必须这样说 |
[25:28] | please remember what happened to your husband. | 记住发生在你丈夫身上的事 |
[25:46] | – Hello. – Hello, Peter. | -你好 -你好 彼特 |
[25:49] | Didn’t you telephone me to meet you on that corner over there? | 是你打电话叫我在那边的拐角处会面吗? |
[25:53] | I’m sorry. I heard the children laughing. | 对不起 我听到孩子们的笑声 |
[25:57] | – Do you understand French? – Not a word. | -懂法语吗? -一窍不通 |
[26:01] | I’m still having trouble with English. | 连英语也有困难 |
[26:03] | The man and the woman are married. | 那对男女已婚 |
[26:06] | Oh, I can see that. They’re batting each other over the head. | 看得出 他们在打架 |
[26:11] | Qu’est-ce qui se passe? | 发生了什么事? |
[26:15] | – Who’s that with the hat? – That’s the policeman. | -戴帽子的是谁? -警察 |
[26:18] | He wants to arrestJudy for killing Punch. | 茱迪杀了邦希 他要逮捕她 |
[26:23] | – What’s she saying now? – That she’s innocent. | -她在说什么? -她是无辜的 |
[26:27] | She didn’t do it. | 她没杀邦希 |
[26:30] | – Oh, she did it, all right. – I believe her. | -她杀了 对吧 -我相信她 |
[26:35] | – Well, who was that? – That’s Punch, of course. | -那是谁? -当然是邦希 |
[26:38] | “Punch, of course”? I thought he was dead. | 邦希? 我认为他死了 |
[26:41] | He’s only pretending, to teach her a lesson. | 他假装 为了给她教训 |
[26:46] | Only he is dead, Peter. I saw him. He’s not pretending. | 他死了 彼特 我看到他 他不是装死 |
[26:50] | Somebody threw him off a train. | 有人把他从火车上扔下 |
[26:53] | Charles was mixed up in something terrible. What am I going to do? | 查尔斯被卷入可怕的事情中 我该怎么办? |
[26:57] | I wish you’d let me help you. | 希望你允许我帮你 |
[26:59] | It doesn’t sound like the sort of thing a young woman can handle by herself. | 女人不可靠自己解决这样的事 |
[27:06] | How about making me vice president in charge of cheering you up? | 为了让你精神振作 我当你的副总统如何? |
[27:11] | Starting tonight? | 今晚开始? |
[27:19] | Bonsoir, messieurs, dames. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 先生们 女士们 |
[27:22] | Buona sera, signore e signori. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[27:24] | Ce soir comme tous les autres soirs d’ailleurs vous savez tres bien… | 今晚在座的各位 |
[27:28] | quiiciau Black Sheep Club, l’attraction, c’est vous.! | 欢迎来到黑马俱乐部 请各位注意! |
[27:32] | Alors, approchez-vous, messieurs, dames. | 那么靠近些 先生们 女士们 |
[27:36] | Venezici, step right up, ladies and gentlemen. | 各位到这边来 女士们先生们 |
[27:38] | – What’s going on? – Fun and games. | -下面要做什么? -好玩的游戏 |
[27:41] | – Evidently we’re the floor show. Come on. – You and me? | -要我们上台表演 快 -你和我? |
[27:44] | Everyone. | 每个人 |
[27:47] | Avanti, avanti, signore e signori. | 向前 向前来 女士们先生们 |
[27:49] | Ecoutez-moi bien. Les regles du jeu sont tres simple. | 大家听我说 游戏规则很简单 |
[27:51] | Ah ecoutez-moi. Alors il y a deux equipes. | 听我讲 待会儿分成两队 |
[27:53] | There are two teams et pour chaque equipe il y a une orange. | 大家分成两队后 每队一个桔子 |
[27:57] | For every team, there is one orange. Una arancia. | 每队一个桔子哦 |
[28:01] | Eine Apfelsine. Vous mettez l’orange sur le menton comme… | 一个桔子 大家把它像这样夹在下巴下… |
[28:05] | put the orange in like so. | 这样放 |
[28:06] | Vous passez cette orange a la personne derriere vous… | 然后把桔子传给身后的人 |
[28:08] | You pass the orange to the person behind you… | 你把桔子传给你后面那个人 |
[28:10] | mais sans servir les mains. | 但不许用手哦 |
[28:12] | Without the use of your hands. Are you ready? | 不能使用你们的手 准备好了吗? |
[28:15] | Uno due tre… | 一 二 三… |
[29:56] | – Mrs. Lampert. – Who are you? | -兰勃特夫人 -你是谁? |
[29:58] | – Didn’t Charles tell you, Mrs. Lampert? – Tell me what? | -查尔斯没告诉你吗? -告诉我什么? |
[30:01] | It doesn’t belong to you. You do know that, don’t you? | 那东西不是你的 你也知 对吗? |
[30:04] | – I don’t know anyth… – Mrs. Lampert. | -我什么也不知… -兰勃特夫人 |
[30:07] | Any morning now you could wake up dead, Mrs. Lampert. | 早上醒来你会死去 兰勃特夫人 |
[30:11] | – Leave me alone. – Dead, Mrs. Lampert. | -放开我 -死去 兰勃特夫人 |
[30:13] | Like last week’s news. Like Charles, Mrs. Lampert. | 像上周的新闻 像死去的查尔斯一样 兰勃特夫人 |
[30:15] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[30:19] | – What’s the trouble? – He stepped on my foot. | -什么事? -他踩我的脚 |
[30:22] | – Forgive me. – Wait here. I won’t be long. | -原谅我 -等我 很快回来 |
[30:24] | It was quite unintentional, I’m sure. | 我确信不是有意的 |
[30:45] | Mr. Bartholomew, this is Regina Lampert. | 巴松罗蒙先生 我是里加娜·兰勃特 |
[30:47] | Mr. Bartholomew, I just saw one of those m… Mr. Bartholomew, can you hear me? | 我看到其中一个 听见了吗? |
[30:55] | Mr. Bartholomew, this is Regina Lampert. I just… | 巴松罗蒙先生 我是里加娜·兰勃特 |
[31:03] | – Howdy. – What do you want? | -你好 -你想干什么? |
[31:06] | – You must be kiddin’. – No, I’m not. | -你定是开玩笑 -不 不是 |
[31:09] | Come on now, Miz Lampert. | 快说 兰勃特夫人 |
[31:12] | You know what it is, and you’re gonna get it for me, too. | 你知道是什么 你会给我的 |
[31:15] | ‘Cause you know I ain’t foolin’ around here. | 因为你知道我不是在胡扯 |
[31:23] | No sirree, Bob. | 不要教父 |
[31:26] | – Stop that, please! – Don’t make too much noise, Miz Lampert. | -停下 求你! -别吵了 兰勃特夫人 |
[31:30] | It could get a whole lot worse, you know. | 这样会更糟 |
[31:36] | It belongs to me, Miz Lampert, and you’re gonna get it for me… | 那是属于我的 兰勃特夫人 并且你会拿给我的… |
[31:40] | or your life ain’t gonna be worth the paper it’s printed on. | 否则你的命没那么值钱 |
[31:44] | – You “savez” what I’m sayin’ to you? – Stop! Stop! Please stop! | -你”知道”我所说的话了吗? -住手! 住手! 求你了! |
[31:47] | You go home and think it over real careful like, you hear? | 你回家去并想清楚 听到了吗? |
[31:50] | You’re absolutely insane! | 你完全是个疯子! |
[32:01] | What’s the matter? | 什么事? |
[32:04] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这干什么? |
[32:07] | I’m having a nervous breakdown. | 受到精神打击 |
[32:22] | Now hold it. I’ve waited long enough. What happened back there? | 且慢 我等了很久 刚才发生什么事? |
[32:25] | – I’m not sure if I’m supposed to tell you or not. – What does that mean? | -我不知是否该告诉你 -什么意思? |
[32:30] | He said if I told anybody it could prove fatal for them as well as for me. | 他说如果我告诉别人对他们是致命的 |
[32:35] | – Who said? – That’s what I’m not supposed to say. | -谁说的? -那是我不应该说的 |
[32:40] | – Now stop that nonsense. – Stop bullying me. Everybody’s bullying me. | -别胡说 -别逼我 每个人都逼我 |
[32:45] | – I’m not bullying you. – Yes, you were. You said it was nonsense. | -我不是逼你 -你就在逼我 你在胡说 |
[32:48] | Being murdered in cold blood is not nonsense. | 被杀不是胡说 |
[32:51] | Why don’t you try it sometime? | 为何你不试试? |
[32:56] | – Would you mind seeing me to the door? – Of course not. | -介意送我去门口? -当然不会 |
[33:01] | It’s a good place for making friends. | 这是交朋友的好地方 |
[33:06] | You said this afternoon your husband was mixed up in something. | 下午你说你丈夫被卷入某件事 |
[33:10] | How do you shave in there? | 这里是怎么刮的? |
[33:12] | What was it? | 是什么? |
[33:14] | – What was what? – What your husband was mixed up in. | -什么是什么? -牵扯到你丈夫的事情 |
[33:17] | Look, I know it’s asking you to stretch your imagination, but… | 瞧 我知道这需要你去充分的想像 但是… |
[33:20] | don’t you think you could pretend just for a moment that I’m a woman? | 你就不能暂时认为我是个女人? |
[33:23] | I could already be arrested for transporting a minor above the first floor. | 我将因为送一个未成年人上楼被捕 |
[33:30] | – Here you are. – Where? | -你到了 -哪里? |
[33:32] | – On the street where you live. – How about once more around the park? | -你居住的街上 -再去公园一次如何? |
[33:35] | How about getting out of here? Come on, child. Out. | 从这出去如何? 快 小孩 出去 |
[33:40] | – Won’t you come in for a minute? – No, I won’t. | -进来坐坐吧? -不 不去 |
[33:45] | I don’t bite, you know, unless it’s called for. | 没有必要我一般不咬人 |
[33:49] | – How would you like a spanking? – How’d you like a punch in the nose? | -你喜欢打屁股吗? -你喜欢打鼻子吗? |
[33:53] | – Stop treating me like a child. – Well then, stop behaving like one. | -别当我是小孩 -那就别像小孩子 |
[33:58] | If you want to tell me what’s troubling you, fine. | 如果你告诉我什么事令你烦恼 |
[34:00] | If not, I’m tired, it’s late and I want to go home to bed. | 如果不 我累了 晚了 我要睡 |
[34:06] | Do you know what’s wrong with you? | 你知自己的问题吗? |
[34:08] | No. What? | 不知道 什么问题? |
[34:11] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[34:24] | Where is it, lady? | 在哪? 太太 |
[34:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:36] | I want it. | 我想要 |
[34:39] | You give it to me. | 给我 |
[34:41] | It’s mine! | 是我的 |
[34:46] | Peter! Peter! | 彼特 |
[34:48] | – A man tried to kill me! – What? | -有人要杀我! -什么? |
[35:15] | Peter? | 彼特 |
[35:18] | Peter? | 彼特 |
[35:21] | Peter, are you all right? | 彼特 你没事吧? |
[35:23] | Oh, Peter. Are you hurt? | 彼特 你受伤了? |
[35:27] | I sprained my pride. | 我伤了我的自尊心 |
[35:29] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[35:32] | – Scared. – You’ll be all right. | -恐惧 -你会没事的 |
[35:35] | – Where did he go? – Out the window, I guess. | -他去了哪? -我想是从窗户爬了出去 |
[35:38] | Lock the door, and don’t let anyone in except me. | 锁上门 除了我别让任何人进来 |
[35:41] | – And close these windows after me. – Be careful. | -在我进来后关上窗 -小心 |
[35:45] | You took the words right out of my mouth. | 鹦鹉学舌 |
[36:11] | Alistair! | 阿拉斯达 |
[36:13] | – What is it now, Pamela? – It happened again. | -什么事? 帕梅拉 -又来了 |
[36:17] | Another strange man peered in the window at me but then went away. | 又有一人从窗户偷看我 走掉了 |
[36:22] | Bad luck, Pamela. | 真倒霉 |
[36:44] | – That was a dumb move, Herman. – Oh, man. And then some. | -此举很笨 荷马 -那找其他办法 |
[36:47] | If you’d let us known you was goin’ to her room… | 如果你想去她房间 |
[36:50] | we could have done somethin’ to keep him busy. | 那我们可令他忙一阵子 |
[36:52] | But sneakin’up thataway by yourself. | 但要自己行动 |
[36:55] | What did you expect him to do? | 你想他如何? |
[36:58] | Walk up and shake you by that hand of yours? | 走过来并和你握手? |
[37:00] | A dumb move, Herman. A dumb move. | 此举很笨 荷马 此举很笨 |
[37:03] | Yes, it was a dumb move, Herman. What is the matter with you? | 对 荷马 关你们何事 |
[37:07] | – You want some more? – Never mind that. Did you get the money? | -想再来打一架? -别介意 拿到钱了吗? |
[37:11] | How could I with the three Marx Brothers breathing down my neck? | 我怎可与你三兄弟共呼吸 |
[37:15] | I thought we had an agreement. | 我们有个协议 |
[37:19] | Now, the girl trusts me. | 那女孩相信我 |
[37:21] | If she’s got the money, I’ll find out about it. But you just leave me alone. | 如果她找到钱我肯定知道 你们别妨碍我 |
[37:25] | We took all the chances. The money belongs to us, not to him. | 我们抓住一切机会 钱是我们的 不是他的 |
[37:30] | Now, don’t be piggy, Herman. | 别傻 荷马 |
[37:33] | A third of nothing is nothing. Just think about that. | 三个和尚没水吃 仔细想想 |
[37:37] | But make up your mind. She’s waiting for me. | 下定决心 她在等我 |
[37:40] | I don’t see how another 2 4 hours could hurt anything. | 再等一天也无大碍 |
[37:44] | Shoot, no. Not after all these years. | 这些年以后不行 |
[37:46] | Then he gets it out of your share. | 他独占你们的份额 |
[37:50] | Not mine. | 不是我的份额 |
[37:54] | Not mine. | 不是我的份额 |
[37:58] | Either one of you got the room next to her? | 你们有谁在她隔壁? |
[38:00] | Yeah, I have. Why? | 是我 干吗? |
[38:02] | Give me the key. Get another room. I want to use it. | 把钥匙给我 你再弄一间 我要住这一间 |
[38:12] | If you do find that money… | 如果找到钱 |
[38:16] | you ain’t gonna forget to tell your buddies about it, are ya? | 你不会忘了我们 对吗? |
[38:19] | – Don’t worry. – Oh, no, I ain’t worryin’. | -别担心 -噢 不 我不担心 |
[38:23] | You see this little fella here? | 看到这个家伙吗? |
[38:26] | Oh, he worries. | 他担心 |
[38:28] | And he’s even meaner than I am. | 他比我还卑鄙 |
[38:53] | – Who is it? – It’s me, Peter. | -是谁? -我 彼特 |
[39:14] | There was no trace of him. | 找不到他 |
[39:17] | Why don’t you confide in me and tell me what this is all about? | 为何不相信我并告诉我一切? |
[39:23] | There are three men. He’s one of them. | 有三个人 他是其中之一 |
[39:26] | They think I have a quarter of a million dollars that belongs to them. | 他们认为我占有他们的25万美元 |
[39:32] | – Go on. – That’s all. | -继续说 -就那么多 |
[39:35] | – No, it isn’t. Where’s the money? – I don’t know. | -不 钱在哪? -不知道 |
[39:39] | They killed Charles to get it, but he must not have had it with him on the train. | 他们杀了查尔斯想夺之 但他没带在火车上 |
[39:43] | – So they think he left it with you. – But he didn’t. | -所以他们认为他交了给你 -但他没有 |
[39:45] | I’ve looked everywhere, and if I don’t find it they’re going to kill me. | 到处找了 如找不到我必死无疑 |
[39:50] | No, they won’t. I won’t let them. | 不 不会的 我不允许 |
[39:54] | Peter, help me. You’re the only one I can trust. | 彼得 帮我 你是我唯一信任的人 |
[39:58] | I’ll help you. | 我会的 |
[40:01] | I told you I would. Come on. | 我会的 |
[40:03] | Oh, I’m so hungry I could faint. | 我太饿了 快昏过去了 |
[40:07] | And I’ve gotten your suit all wet. | 我把你的西装弄湿了 |
[40:09] | That’s all right. It’s a drip-dry. | 没事 很快会干 |
[40:13] | Wipe your eyes. | 擦干眼泪 |
[40:17] | Promise me you’ll never lie to me the way Charles did. | 答应我不许撒谎 |
[40:20] | Why do people have to tell lies? | 为何人们要撒谎? |
[40:23] | Usually it’s because they want something. They’re afraid the truth won’t get it. | 因为他们想得到什么 又害怕真的什么也得不到 |
[40:27] | Do you tell lies? | 你会撒谎吗? |
[40:39] | – Hello? – Mrs. Lampert, it’s me… | -喂? -兰勃特夫人 是我… |
[40:42] | the man who was in your room a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前在你房间的那个人 |
[40:46] | – What do you want? – Who is it? | -你想干什么? -是谁? |
[40:48] | It’s the man you had the fight with. | 刚才和你打架的人 |
[40:51] | – Is Dyle with you? – Who? | -达尔在你那? -谁? |
[40:54] | The man I had the fight with, lady. Dyle. That’s his name. | 和我打架的人 他叫达尔 |
[40:58] | What’s wrong? Is he still there? | 什么事? 他还在吗? |
[41:05] | – Yes, that’s right. – What’s he saying? | -对 没错 -他说什么? |
[41:10] | Don’t trust him. Don’t tell him anything. | 别信他 别对他说实话 |
[41:14] | He’s after the money. | 他在追钱 |
[41:25] | What was all that about? | 什么事? |
[41:28] | He… | 他 |
[41:30] | He said if I don’t give him the money he’ll kill me. | 他说如果不给钱就杀掉我 |
[41:33] | Oh, don’t take it seriously. He’s just trying to frighten you. | 噢 别当真 他只是在吓唬你罢了 |
[41:38] | – I believe what he said. – No, no. It’s just a lot of words. | -我信他所说的 -不 那只是些废话 |
[41:42] | Words can hurt. | 废话会伤人 |
[41:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:46] | Try to get some sleep. You’ll feel better. | 睡一觉会更好 |
[41:49] | Don’t worry. I’ve arranged to take the room next door to you. | 别担心 我住你隔壁 |
[41:56] | So you’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[41:58] | If you want anything, just bang on the wall. | 有需要敲敲墙 |
[42:01] | Better lock the door after me. | 最好锁上门 |
[42:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:34] | But I am calm, Mr. Bartholomew. What I’m trying to say is that… | 我很冷静 巴松罗蒙先生 我想要说的是… |
[42:38] | is that there’s someone else. | 还有另一个人 |
[42:40] | – What? – Someone who wasn’t in that photograph you showed me today. | -什么? -那个人不在今天你给我的相片里面 |
[42:43] | He says his name is Peter Joshua, but it isn’t. It’s Dyle. | 他说他叫彼得·乔斯华 但不是 他叫达尔 |
[42:48] | – Are you still there, Mr. Bartholomew? – Yes, yes, Mrs. Lampert. | -你在听吗? 巴松罗蒙先生 -当然 兰勃特夫人 |
[42:52] | Uh, I don’t know who this Mr. Dyle is… | 我不认识达尔先生这个人… |
[42:55] | but it’s possible we were wrong about who killed your husband. | 但可能杀你丈夫另有其人 |
[42:58] | You mean… he might have? | 你说可能是他? |
[43:02] | Mr. Bartholomew, I’m catching the next plane out of here. | 我乘下班机离开这 |
[43:05] | I’m not going to sit around for somebody to make chopped liver out of me. | 我要过平静的生活 |
[43:08] | Now, take it easy, Mrs. Lampert. Take it easy. | 别急 兰勃特夫人 |
[43:11] | Uh, where are you now? Can you meet me at the market? | 你现在在哪? 能在市场见吗? |
[43:14] | – At Les Halles? – Yes. Opposite Saint-Eustache. | -莱斯市场? -对 圣特教堂对面 |
[43:17] | I’ll meet you there in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后见 |
[43:19] | All right. I’ll be there in 15 minutes. | 行 我在15分钟内来 |
[44:08] | Allez vite n’importe ou. N’importe ou.! Vite.! | 出租车 随便去哪 快 |
[44:20] | Suivez ce taxi. | 跟上那辆车 |
[44:27] | – Were you followed? – Yes, by Dyle. But I lost him. | -你被人跟踪? -对 是达尔 但被我甩了 |
[44:32] | I’m beginning to think women make the best spies. | 女人是最好的间谍 |
[44:34] | Agents. | 特工 |
[44:36] | – He has a gun, Mr. Bartholomew. – No. | -他有枪 巴松罗蒙先生 -不 |
[44:39] | – But I saw it. – No, that’s not Carson Dyle. | -但我看见了 -不 那不是卡尔森·达尔 |
[44:43] | Carson? | 卡尔森? |
[44:43] | There’s only one Dyle connected with this affair, Mrs. Lampert. | 只有一个达尔与此事有关 兰伯特夫人 |
[44:46] | That’s Carson Dyle. | 就是卡尔森·达尔 |
[44:48] | You mean you’ve known about him all along? | 你早就知道他? |
[44:52] | It’s enough to make you a vegetarian, isn’t it? | 这够令你成为素食家 对吗? |
[44:55] | It’s just lucky I’m not hanging next to one of those things right now. | 尽快离开他们会令我感到幸运 |
[45:01] | Why didn’t you tell me you knew about Dyle? | 为何不告诉我 你认识达尔? |
[45:03] | I didn’t see any point. Dyle’s dead. | 没必要 达尔死了 |
[45:08] | Mr. Bartholomew, what is all this about? | 巴松罗蒙先生 这到底是怎么回事? |
[45:10] | In 1 944, five members of the O.S.S…. | 1944年五名OSS成员 |
[45:15] | the military espionage unit… | 军事间谍小队 |
[45:17] | were ordered behind the German lines… | 被派往德军后方 |
[45:20] | for the purpose of delivering $250,000 in gold… | 运输价值25万美元黄金 |
[45:25] | to the French underground. | 给法国地下组织 |
[45:28] | The five men were, of course, your husband Charles… | 那五个人是你丈夫 |
[45:30] | the three men who showed up at his funeral yesterday… | 昨天葬礼中的三个人 |
[45:33] | and Carson Dyle. | 还有卡尔森·达尔 |
[45:35] | But instead of delivering the gold, they stole it. | 他们运送黄金 反而偷走了黄金 |
[45:40] | – How? – By burying it… | -怎样偷? -埋掉 |
[45:42] | then reporting the Germans had captured it. | 然后报告说德国人截获了这批黄金 |
[45:45] | All they had to do was come back after the war… | 他们只要战后返回 |
[45:47] | dig it up and split it five ways. | 挖出黄金 分成五份 |
[45:50] | Quarter of a million dollars with no questions asked. | 共计25万美元 |
[45:55] | May I have a cigarette, please? | 可以抽支烟吗? |
[45:58] | I can’t stand those things. | 我不明白那种事 |
[46:00] | It’s like drinking coffee through a veil. | 就像隔着面纱喝咖啡 |
[46:03] | Everything went smoothly enough until after the gold was buried. | 黄金埋下后一切安然无事 |
[46:07] | Before they could get out, they were ambushed by a German patrol. | 在逃出时被德国巡逻队拦截 |
[46:12] | A machine gun separated Scobie from his right hand… | 机枪打断了斯柯比的右手 |
[46:15] | and caught Carson Dyle full in the stomach. | 并打中卡尔森·达尔的腹部 |
[46:22] | What was wrong with that one? | 刚才那支烟有问题吗? |
[46:24] | Nothing, I guess. What happened then? | 没事 然后呢? |
[46:27] | Have you any idea what these things cost over here? | 你知这里的代价吗? |
[46:30] | Please go on, Mr. Bartholomew. | 继续说 巴塞洛缪先生 |
[46:31] | What happened then? | 然后呢? |
[46:35] | Carson Dyle was dead, but Scobie was able to travel. So… | 卡尔森·达尔死了 但斯柯比得以逃脱 |
[46:41] | – La soupe, c’est pour qui? – Pour moi. | -您的咖啡 -是我的 |
[46:53] | Where was I? | 刚才说到哪? |
[46:55] | – Carson Dyle was dead. – Yes. Carson Dyle was dead. | -卡尔森·达尔死了 -对 卡尔森·达尔死了 |
[46:58] | The others finally got back to the base and waited for the war to end… | 其他人回到基地等待战争结束 |
[47:01] | only Charles couldn’t wait quite as long as the others. | 查尔斯不能再等 |
[47:04] | He beat them back to the gold, took everything for himself and disappeared. | 他独自拿走黄金消失了 |
[47:08] | It’s taken Gideon, Tex and Scobie all this time to catch up with him again. | 加顿 得克斯 斯柯比 又得花时间追赶他 |
[47:12] | But if they stole all that money, why can’t you arrest them? | 如果他们偷了那钱 为何不能逮捕他们? |
[47:16] | Shh. | 嘘! |
[47:18] | We know what happened from the bits and pieces we were able to paste together… | 我们知道发生了什么 我们得合作 |
[47:22] | but we still have no proof. | 但目前仍无证据 |
[47:25] | What’s this got to do with the C.I.O.? | 和CI0有何联系? |
[47:31] | C.I.A., Mrs. Lampert. | 是CIA 兰勃特夫人 |
[47:34] | It’s an extension of the wartime O.S.S. | 它是战时OSS的延续 |
[47:38] | It’s our money, and we want it back. | 我们想要回我们的钱 |
[47:40] | I’m sorry, Mr. Bartholomew, but nothing you’ve said has changed my mind. | 对不起 巴松罗蒙先生 但你没法改变我的主意 |
[47:44] | I’m leaving Paris tonight. | 今晚我要离开巴黎 |
[47:47] | Wouldn’t advise that, Mrs. Lampert. | 能否接受我的建议 |
[47:50] | Better consider what happened to your husband when he tried to leave. | 想想你丈夫逃走时发生的一切 |
[47:53] | Those men won’t be very far away no matter where you go. | 那些人不会放过你 |
[47:56] | In fact, I don’t even see any point in your changing hotels. | 我并不认为你要换酒店 |
[47:59] | Now, please help us, Mrs. Lampert. | 帮我们 兰勃特夫人 |
[48:02] | Your government is counting on you. | 政府相信你 |
[48:07] | Well, if I’m going to die, I might as well do it for my country. | 如果死也要为国而死 |
[48:10] | That’s the spirit. Here’s what I want you to do. | 这正是我要你做的 |
[48:13] | We’re anxious to know who this man is… the one calling himself Dyle. | 我们想知道这位自称是达尔的人是谁 |
[48:17] | I want you to find out. | 我要你去查 |
[48:19] | Why me? | 为何要我? |
[48:21] | You’re in an ideal position. He trusts you. | 你处于理想位置 他信你 |
[48:24] | Besides, you yourself said women make the best spies. | 再说 你说女人是最好的间谍 |
[48:29] | Agents. | 特工 |
[48:44] | Oh, pardon. | 对不起 |
[49:09] | – Fr?ulein. Fr?ulein. – What are you doing following me? | -小姐 小姐 -为何跟着我? |
[49:13] | It’s gonna look like a parade. Stop it. | 像游行 停下 |
[49:23] | How are you? Nice to see you. When did you arrive? | 你好吗? 见到你真高兴 几时到的? |
[49:25] | It’s a lovely town. Are you having a good time? So many things to see. | 这是美丽的地方 玩得开心吗? 有很多东西看 |
[49:35] | Fr?ulein. | (德语)小姐 |
[49:37] | Fr?ulein.! | 小姐! |
[49:39] | If you don’t stop following me, I’ll call the police. | 如果再跟着我 我就报警 |
[49:43] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[50:08] | Dyle, please. D-Y-L-E. | 达尔 D-Y-L-E |
[50:10] | Yes, Mr. Dyle. I remember. | 好的 达尔先生 我记得 |
[50:17] | – No, I’m sorry, Mr. Dyle. Nothing today. – Thank you. | -不 对不起 达尔先生 今天没什么 -谢谢 |
[50:21] | Mr. Dyle, please. You’re wanted on the telephone. | 达尔先生 有电话找你 |
[50:25] | Mr. Dyle. Cabin four. | 达尔先生 四号电话亭 |
[50:27] | Mr. Dyle. Cabin four, please. | 达尔先生 四号电话亭 |
[50:37] | – Yes? – Good morning, Mr. Dyle. | -什么事? -早上好 达尔先生 |
[50:42] | – Reggie? – It’s the only name I’ve got. How about you? | -里加? -我只有此名 你呢? |
[50:45] | No cat and mouse. You’ve got me. What do you want to know? | 别玩猫捉老鼠 你想知道什么? |
[50:48] | Why you lied to me. | 为何撒谎? |
[50:50] | I had to. For all I knew, you were in on the whole thing. | 我没办法 因为我知道你在此事当中 |
[50:53] | – I’m trying to find out who you are. – You know my name. It’s Dyle. | -我尽力搞清楚你到底是谁 -你知道我的名字 叫达尔 |
[50:57] | Carson Dyle is dead. | 卡尔森·达尔已经死了 |
[50:59] | Yes, he is. He was my brother. | 对 他是我哥哥 |
[51:03] | Your brother? | 你哥哥? |
[51:05] | The army thinks he was killed in action by the Germans… | 军方以为他被德军杀害 |
[51:08] | but I think they did it… Tex, Gideon, Scobie and your husband… | 但我认为是他们几个干的 |
[51:12] | because my brother wouldn’t go along with their scheme to steal the gold. | 因为我哥不会单独吞黄金 |
[51:16] | I think he threatened to turn them in and they killed him. | 我想他欲出卖他们 然后他们将之杀死 |
[51:18] | I’m trying to prove it. They think I’m working with them, but I’m not, Reggie. | 我想证明此事 他们以为我与他们合作 但不是 |
[51:23] | I’m on your side. Just believe that. | 我站你一边 请相信我 |
[51:25] | How can I? You lied to me just the way Charles did. | 让我怎么相信你? 你对我撒谎 |
[51:28] | After promising you wouldn’t. | 承诺之后你不会 |
[51:30] | Oh, I want to believe you, Peter… | 我相信你 彼特 |
[51:33] | I can’t call you that anymore, can I? | 不能再那样称呼你 对吗 |
[51:35] | Take me a while to get used to your new name. What is it? | 习惯一下你的新名字 什么名? |
[51:40] | Hmm? Hello? | 嗯? 喂? |
[51:44] | Hello? | 喂? |
[51:58] | Do anything funny or try to talk to anyone and I’ll kill you, Dyle. | 如果你说出去 我就宰了你 达尔 |
[52:02] | You’ll wreck your raincoat. | 会弄坏你的雨衣 |
[52:05] | Take the next car, please. | 坐下一趟 |
[52:25] | Look out. Didn’t want you to bump your head. | 小心 别碰到你的头 |
[52:30] | All right, get in there. | 好 进去 |
[52:42] | All right, turn around. | 行了 转过身 |
[52:53] | Now sit down. | 坐下 |
[53:06] | – Now what? – We wait. With our mouth shut. | -现在做什么? -我们等着 把嘴闭上 |
[53:19] | Oh, I’m sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[53:32] | Okay. Up there. | 好 上去 |
[53:44] | – Do I knock or something? – No, open it… | -需要我敲门或者…? -不 打开… |
[53:47] | and keep right on goin’. | 继续向前走 |
[53:50] | The view had better be worth it. | 里面的风景一定值得一看 |
[54:06] | Very pretty. Now what? | 很好 现在怎样? |
[54:11] | I was afraid of that. | 对不起 |
[54:18] | I’ll give you a chance, Dyle, which is more than you’d give me. | 给你一个机会 达尔 给我说出更多的东西来 |
[54:23] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪? |
[54:27] | Is that why you dragged me all the way up here? To ask me that? | 这就是你拖我到这儿来的原因? 就问我这个问题? |
[54:31] | – She has it. – And I say maybe you both have it. | -在她手上 -或许你们两个人同时拥有 |
[54:35] | One more time, Dyle. Where is it? | 我再问一次 达尔 钱在哪? |
[54:39] | Supposing I had it… which I don’t… | 试想我拥有 但却没有 |
[54:44] | do you really think I’d just hand it over to you? | 你以为我会交给你 |
[54:50] | Step back. | 退后 |
[54:55] | Back where? | 往哪退? |
[54:57] | That’s the idea. | 那正合我意 |
[55:00] | Hmm. Now… Now,just a minute. Take it easy. | 等 别急 |
[56:50] | – Herman? – What? | -荷马? -什么事? |
[56:56] | – How you doing? – How do you think? | -你好吗? -你以为呢? |
[57:00] | If you get bored, try writing “Love thy neighbor” 100 times on the side of the building. | 如果你感到无聊 在墙上写一百遍”爱你的邻居”吧 |
[57:16] | Monsieur, next time, please, use the keyhole, hmm? | 先生 下次用钥匙孔好吗? |
[57:33] | – Is that you? – Yeah. | -是你吗? -对 |
[57:36] | – You gonna open up? – Sure. Wait a minute. | -你会开门? -当然 等等 |
[57:40] | Don’t you know it’s impolite to leave someone holding… the phone? | 你不知道叫人拿着电话等是不礼貌的吗? |
[57:44] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[57:46] | Oh, I met a man with sharp nails. | 我碰见一个指甲锋利的人 |
[57:50] | Scobie? | 斯柯比? |
[57:53] | I left him hanging around the American Express. | 我叫他在美国快车上闲荡 |
[57:56] | Come in. I’ve got something that stings like crazy. | 进来 我有些令人痛得发疯的东西 |
[57:59] | You’re the kind of girl that’d have something like that. | 你看着像有那种的东西的女孩 |
[58:02] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[58:04] | Uh, w-w-wait a minute. | 等…等一下 |
[58:06] | – W-W-What is that stuff? – Marvelous stuff. | -这…是什么成份? -神秘配方 |
[58:08] | Gonna hurt you much more than it’s gonna hurt me. | 会令你痛疼超过你给我造成的伤害 |
[58:11] | Did you hear something rip? | 听到斯裂声吗? |
[58:14] | – No. – That’s odd. | -没有 -真是奇怪 |
[58:19] | Listen, I-I only came in for an estimate. | 听着 我是来估计伤势 |
[58:22] | Sit still. It’s not too bad. | 坐了 不是很糟 |
[58:24] | You won’t be able to lie on your back for a few days. | 你这几天不能躺着睡了 |
[58:27] | But then, you can lie from any position, can’t you? | 不过 但你可以采用任意位置睡 对吗? |
[58:30] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗? |
[58:32] | – What? – Does it hurt? | -什么? -疼吗? |
[58:34] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗? |
[58:36] | Have you got a bullet I could bite, like they do in the movies? | 你有可以让我咬着的子弹吗? 像电影上那样 |
[58:39] | Are you really Carson Dyle’s brother? | 你真的是卡尔森·达尔的哥哥? |
[58:42] | Would you like to see my passport? | 要看我护照吗? |
[58:45] | Passport? What kind of a proof is that? | 护照? 那能证明什么? |
[58:47] | – Well, would you like to see where I was tattooed? – Yes. | -想看我的纹身在哪吗? -当然 |
[58:50] | All right. We’ll drive around that way. | 好 我们会乐此不疲的 |
[58:55] | You could at least tell me what your first name is these days. | 告诉我 你现在的名字 |
[58:59] | Alexander. | 亚历山大 |
[59:02] | Okay, Alexander. | 好吧 亚历山大 |
[59:04] | – You’re done. – Good. | -你完了 -很好 |
[59:06] | You’re a new man. | 你是新手 |
[59:08] | I’m sorry the old one couldn’t tell you the truth… | 很抱歉老手不能对你说实话 |
[59:11] | but I had to find out your part in all this. | 但我得查出你的在此事中的角色 |
[59:15] | Is there a Mrs. Dyle? | 有达尔夫人(结婚了)吗? |
[59:17] | Yes. | 当然 |
[59:19] | But we’re divorced. | 但离婚了 |
[59:21] | I thought that was PeterJoshua. | 我想是彼得·乔斯华 |
[59:24] | I’m just as difficult to live with as he was. | 我很难与人同住一起 |
[59:28] | Alex, how can you tell if anyone’s lying or not? | 你能区别一个人是否在撒谎吗? |
[59:32] | – You can’t. – There must be some way. | -你不能 -肯定有方法 |
[59:34] | There’s an old riddle about two tribes of Indians. | 有一个关于两个印第人部落的谜 |
[59:37] | The Whitefeet always tell the truth, and the Blackfeet always lie. | 白脚人总说真话 黑脚人总撒谎 |
[59:40] | One day you meet an Indian. You say… | 一天你碰一个印第安人 |
[59:42] | “Hey, Indian, what are you, a truthful Whitefoot or a lying Blackfoot?” | 你说: 你好 印第安人 你是真言白脚人还是谎言黑脚人? |
[59:46] | He says, “I’m a truthful Whitefoot.” But which is he? | 他说 我是真言白脚 但他是谁? |
[59:52] | Why couldn’t you just look at his feet? | 为何不看他的脚? |
[59:54] | Because he’s wearing moccasins. | 因为他穿了袜子 |
[59:56] | Well, then, he’s a truthful Whitefoot, of course. | 当然他是真言白脚 |
[59:59] | Why not a lying Blackfoot? | 为何不是谎言黑脚? |
[1:00:02] | – Which one are you? – A truthful Whitefoot. | -你是哪个? -真言白脚 |
[1:00:07] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:00:10] | – Sit down. – Why? Do you wanna look at my feet? | -坐下 -为何? 想看我的脚吗? |
[1:00:12] | Yes. | 当然 |
[1:00:16] | Hey, knock it off. Come on, Reggie. Listen to me. | 停止 里加 听我说 |
[1:00:19] | Here it comes, the fatherly talk. | 来吧 语重心长的谈话 |
[1:00:21] | – You forget I’m already a widow. – So was Juliet, at 15. | -你忘了我是个寡妇 -詹利特在15岁时也是 |
[1:00:25] | – But I’m not 15. – Well, that’s your trouble. You’re too old for me. | -但我不是15岁 -那是你的事 你对我来说太老了 |
[1:00:28] | – Can’t you be serious? – You just said an horrible word. | -你就不能严肃点吗? -你说了很可怕的话 |
[1:00:31] | – What did I say? – Serious. | -我说了什么? -严肃 |
[1:00:34] | When I man gets to be my age, that’s the last word he ever wants to hear. | 当一个人到了我这年龄 这是他最后想听的话 |
[1:00:37] | I don’t want to be serious, and I especially don’t want you to be. | 我不想严肃 我不想你也是那样 |
[1:00:41] | Okay, we’ll just sit around all day long being frivolous. How about that, hmm? | 那我们就整天轻佻地呆在家里 怎么样? |
[1:00:46] | Reggie, cut it out. | 里加 停下来 |
[1:00:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:00:51] | – Now what are you doing? – Cutting it out. | -现在干什么? -停止 |
[1:00:54] | – Who told you to do that? – You did. | -谁叫你那样做? -是你 |
[1:00:56] | I’m not through complaining yet. | 我并不抱怨 |
[1:01:03] | – Now cut it out. – Alex, I think I love you. | -现在停止 -艾里克斯 我想我爱你 |
[1:01:11] | Hey, the telephone’s ringing. | 电话铃响了 |
[1:01:13] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[1:01:15] | Whoever it is won’t give up, and neither will I. | 谁我也不会理它 |
[1:01:18] | Just a minute. Go on, take it. | 等等 拿着 |
[1:01:22] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:01:25] | I’m sorry, uh… I was just, uh… | 对不起 我刚… |
[1:01:28] | nibbling on something. | 在做事 |
[1:01:30] | Say, I’d appreciate it mighty highly… | 我会很感激 |
[1:01:32] | if you’d, uh, wiggle on over to Room 46 and chew the fat for a spell. | 如果你能来46号房谈谈 |
[1:01:36] | Could you give me one good reason why I should? | 我为什么要去? 给我一个理由 |
[1:01:38] | Yeah. A little one, about six or seven. | 当然 有一个六到七岁的小孩 |
[1:01:43] | Keeps callin’ for Aunt Reggie. | 他想与里加阿姨你保持联系 |
[1:01:45] | Ain’t that cute? | 那不是很可爱吗? |
[1:01:48] | They’ve got Jean-Louis. | 他们抓了简·路易丝 |
[1:01:52] | I’ll be right there. | 我就过来 |
[1:01:57] | Hey, Tex, do somethin’ with this kid, will ya? My leg’s goin’ to sleep. | 看看这孩子 他快要在我腿上睡着了 |
[1:02:01] | Upsy-daisy. | 起来吧 孩子 |
[1:02:03] | Are you a real cowboy? | 你真是牛仔吗? |
[1:02:05] | Yeah, sure I am, kid. | 我当然是 |
[1:02:07] | So where’s your gun? | 那你的枪在哪里? |
[1:02:13] | Will you put that thing away! | 你能收起来吗? |
[1:02:16] | Jean-Louis. | 简·路易丝 |
[1:02:18] | Howdy, Miz Lampert. | 你好 兰勃特 |
[1:02:21] | Who invited him? | 谁请他来的? |
[1:02:23] | Well, Herman, I see you had a happy landing. | 荷马 看来你是安全着陆了 |
[1:02:25] | I must call Sylvie right away. | 我必须马上给西维打电话 |
[1:02:27] | – I’m afraid that’ll have to wait, Mrs. Lampert. – It’s his mother. | -恐怕得等一下 兰勃特夫人 -那是他的妈妈 |
[1:02:30] | She won’t be anybody’s mother unless you answer some questions. | 她不是任何人的母亲 除非你先回答一些问题 |
[1:02:33] | – This ain’t no game, Mrs Lampert. – We want that money now. | -这不是游戏 兰勃特夫人 -我们现在需要钱 |
[1:02:36] | Why don’t you keep quiet and stop threatening the child. | 你们为什么不冷静点 不要欺骗孩子 |
[1:02:40] | He hasn’t got the money, and neither has Mrs. Lampert. | 他和兰勃特夫人都没有拿钱 |
[1:02:44] | Then who does? | 那谁拿了? |
[1:02:45] | I don’t know, Herman. Maybe you do. | 我不知道 荷马 也许你拿了 |
[1:02:48] | Me? | 我? |
[1:02:50] | Or you. | 或者你 |
[1:02:53] | – Or him. – Why, that’s the most ridiculous thing I ever… | -或者他 -为什么? 这是我听过最荒谬的事… |
[1:02:56] | – Listen to this man. – Man’s gone loco. | -听听这个人说的 -那个人成疯子了 |
[1:02:59] | Now hold it. Suppose one of you found Charles here in Paris. | 你们中的一个在巴黎找到了查尔斯 |
[1:03:04] | Even bumped into him by accident… | 制造意外伤害他 |
[1:03:06] | followed him when he tried to run out again, cornered him on the train… | 当他逃跑时 跟踪他 在火车上把他逼上绝路 |
[1:03:09] | threw him out the window and, without bothering to tell the other two… | 在不被人注意的情况下把他扔出车窗外 |
[1:03:12] | took all the money for yourself. | 你拿走所有的钱 |
[1:03:14] | If one of us did that, he wouldn’t hang around | 如果我们其中一个这么做了 他就不会留下来 |
[1:03:16] | waiting for the other two to figure it out. | 等着其他两个揭穿 |
[1:03:18] | But he’d have to. Don’t you see? | 但他只能这么做 你不明白吗? |
[1:03:20] | If he left, he’d be admitting his guilt. | 如果他离开 就等于承认是他干的 |
[1:03:22] | Whoever it is has to wait here pretending to look for the money… | 无论是谁都会假装继续找钱 |
[1:03:25] | waiting for the rest of us to give up and go home. | 等剩下的人放弃并回家 |
[1:03:28] | He’s just tryin’ to throw us off. They got it, I tell ya. | 他想摆脱我们 他们得到钱了 |
[1:03:32] | Why don’t we search their rooms? | 我们为什么不搜他们的房间 |
[1:03:35] | That’s all right with us. | 我们同意 |
[1:03:37] | Then what are we wastin’ time for? Let’s go. | 那我们还浪费时间干吗? 我们走 |
[1:03:41] | – While we’re waiting, we’ll search yours. – Not my room. | -当我们等待时会搜你的 -我的房间不行 |
[1:03:44] | Well, Herman. You have something to hide? | 荷马 你藏了什么东西? |
[1:03:49] | Then there are no objections. | 那么就没什么了 |
[1:03:52] | All right, here’s my key. | 这是我的钥匙 |
[1:03:54] | – I’ll take that. – My room’s open. | -我来拿 -我的房间开着 |
[1:03:57] | Everyone. Whoa. Come on. | 你的 |
[1:04:01] | Now, you two just make yourselves to home here. | 现在 你们两个呆在屋里 |
[1:04:06] | Well, let’s get busy. | 我们快点 |
[1:04:08] | Come on,Jean-Louis. Come along. Oh, that’s fine. | 来吧 简·路易丝 过来 没事了 |
[1:04:11] | – Who gets your vote? – Scobie. He’s the one who objected. | -谁给你的建议? -斯柯 他是其中的一个 |
[1:04:14] | All right, I’ll take Tex’s room here and Gideon’s. | 我去查德克斯和加顿的房间 |
[1:04:17] | You take Jean-Louis with you, and bolt the door from inside. | 你和简·路易丝在一起时 把门关好 |
[1:04:21] | Come on, Jean-Louis. We’ll have a treasure hunt. | 快点 简·路易丝 我们去寻宝 |
[1:04:26] | Tex? | 德克斯 |
[1:04:30] | Man, that’s Charlie’s stuff. | 这是查理的东西 |
[1:04:32] | Looks like it. | 看起来像是他的 |
[1:04:34] | – Think we ought to call Herman? – What for? | -我们要去叫荷马吗? -为什么? |
[1:04:37] | If it’s not here, why bother him? | 如果他不在这 又何必打扰他呢 |
[1:04:40] | And if it is? | 这个呢 |
[1:04:42] | Why bother him? | 为什么打扰他? |
[1:04:50] | – What? – Sure there’s nothing missing here? | -什么? -确定没缺什么吧? |
[1:04:53] | No, everything’s here. The police have kindly provided us with a list. | 都在这 警察根据这名单会轻松地发现我们 |
[1:04:59] | Sure ain’t nothin’ here worth no quarter of a million dollars. | 这没有值25万美元的东西 |
[1:05:02] | Not unless we’re blind. | 我们是瞎眼了 |
[1:05:04] | I keep telling myself we’ve stolen a great deal of money… | 我总是告诉自己我们偷一大笔钱 |
[1:05:07] | but up to now I’ve yet to see a penny of it. | 但直到现在我没见到一个便士 |
[1:05:10] | You think maybe we’re fishin’ up the wrong stream? | 你是说我们弄错了? |
[1:05:14] | Meaning what? | 什么意思? |
[1:05:16] | Suppose one of us has it. You know, like the man says. | 也许像那人说得 我们其中有人得了钱 |
[1:05:20] | Now, that’d be mighty distasteful… | 那是很令人讨厌的 |
[1:05:23] | us bein’ veterans of the same war and all. | 我们都是在同一战场上的老兵 |
[1:05:26] | Well, you know I’d tell you if I had it. | 如果我做了我会告诉你的 |
[1:05:30] | Oh, naturally. Just like I’d tell you if I had it. | 很自然如果是我也会告诉你 |
[1:05:34] | Naturally. | 理所当然 |
[1:05:36] | And that goes for Herman, too. | 对荷马也是 |
[1:05:38] | Naturally. | 理所当然 |
[1:05:44] | He’s all right, Sylvie. Honestly. | 他确实很好 西维 |
[1:05:47] | Just hurry over as soon as you can. Okay. Good-bye. | 快点赶过来 好 再见 |
[1:05:52] | Now, if you had a treasure, where would you hide it? | 如果你有财宝 你会藏在哪里? |
[1:05:56] | I would bury it in the garden. | 我会把他埋在花园 |
[1:05:58] | Swell, but this man doesn’t have a garden. | 但是这人没有花园 |
[1:06:01] | – Oh, neither do I. – You don’t? | -我也没有 -你有吗? |
[1:06:04] | Well, if you had to hide it in this room, where would you put it? | 如果你必须藏它 在这房间里你会放哪 |
[1:06:08] | – Up there. – On top of that cupboard? | -那上面 -上面的橱柜? |
[1:06:11] | You know something? You may be right. | 你熟悉某些事? 你也许是对的 |
[1:06:18] | Oh, I hope I don’t find any hairy little things living up here. | 我希望我没发现什么 |
[1:06:23] | Hey, there is something. And it’s heavy. | 这有东西很重 |
[1:06:26] | I found it.! I found it.! I found it.! | 我找到了 |
[1:06:28] | If you think you’re getting credit for this, you’re crazy. | 如果你认为你因此而得到奖励 你就是疯了 |
[1:06:32] | We won! We won! We won! | 我们赢了 |
[1:06:34] | We won! We won! We won! We won! | 我们赢了 我们赢了 |
[1:06:38] | We found it! We found it! | 我们找到了 |
[1:06:41] | – Did you find it? – No. | -你找到了? -没有 |
[1:06:43] | – What do you mean, no? – The kid was yellin’. | -你是什么意思? -那孩子一直在喊 |
[1:06:46] | Up there. It’s up there. | 在那上面 |
[1:06:48] | Believe me, there’s nothing up there. | 相信我 那里什么都没有 |
[1:06:51] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:07:10] | Jumpin’ frijoles. | 假肢钳 |
[1:07:12] | It’s Herman’s spare. | 是荷马的备用品 |
[1:07:16] | – Where is he? – He’s over in my room. | -他在哪? -他在我房间 |
[1:07:38] | You’d better take the boy out in the hall. | 你最好带着孩子等在走廊里 |
[1:07:48] | Oh, now, who would’ve done a mean thing like that? | 这是谁做的? |
[1:07:54] | I’m not quite sure. | 我也不确定 |
[1:07:56] | Well, this ain’t my room. | 这不是我的房间 |
[1:07:58] | Mine neither. | 也不是我的 |
[1:08:00] | Oh, the police aren’t going to like this a bit. Tsk, tsk, tsk. | 警察会马上来 |
[1:08:04] | We could dry him off and take him down the hall to his own room. | 我们把他抬到自己的房间去 |
[1:08:08] | He really doesn’t look too bad. | 他看起来不很坏 |
[1:08:10] | Oh, poor old Herman. | 可怜的荷马 |
[1:08:12] | Seems like him and good luck always was strangers. | 他一直都运气不佳 |
[1:08:17] | Well, maybe now he’ll meet up with his other hand someplace. | 也许现在他在某个地方遇到他的另一只手 |
[1:08:29] | A man drowned in his bed? | 一个人在床上淹死? |
[1:08:32] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[1:08:34] | And in his pajamas… the second one in his pajamas. | 穿着睡衣 第二点是穿着睡衣 |
[1:08:36] | C’est trop stupide. | 这很愚蠢 |
[1:08:38] | Stop lying to me. | 别对我说谎 |
[1:08:40] | This nose tells me when you are lying. | 鼻子在告诉我你在说谎 |
[1:08:43] | It is never mistaken, not in 23 years. | 23年来 它从未出过错 |
[1:08:47] | This nose will make me commissaire of police. | 这鼻子令我在警界很吃得开 |
[1:08:50] | Mr. Dyle, or Mr. Joshua… Which is it? | 达尔或乔斯华先生 是哪一个? |
[1:08:54] | Dyle. | 达尔 |
[1:08:56] | And yet you registered in Megeve as Mr.Joshua. | 同时你用乔斯华这个名字也登记了 |
[1:08:59] | Didn’t you know it was against the law to register under an assumed name? | 你不知道用假名登记是犯法的吗? |
[1:09:03] | – No, I didn’t. – It’s done in America all the time. | -我不知道 -在美国都是这样 |
[1:09:08] | None of you will be permitted to leave Paris… | 你们任何一个都不能离开巴黎 |
[1:09:10] | until this matter is cleared up. | 直到事情水落石出 |
[1:09:13] | Only I warn you, I will be watching. | 我警告你们 我会监视你们的 |
[1:09:16] | We use the guillotine in this country. | 我们国家有处斩刑 |
[1:09:20] | I have always suspected that the blade coming down… | 我常常猜测刀片落下时 |
[1:09:24] | causes no more than a slight tickling sensation… | 总是有不同的感觉 |
[1:09:27] | on the back of the neck. | 在颈脖子背面 |
[1:09:29] | It is only a guess, of course. | 当然这只是推测 |
[1:09:31] | I hope none of you ever finds out for certain. | 我希望你们没人想以身试法 |
[1:09:42] | Who do you think did it? | 你认为是谁干的? |
[1:09:44] | – Gideon? – Possibly. | -金顿? -可能是 |
[1:09:47] | – Or Tex? – Possibly. | -或是德克斯? -可能 |
[1:09:50] | – You’re a fat lot of help. – That’s right. | -你跟没说一样 -是的 |
[1:09:52] | – Can I have one of those? – One of what? | -我可以吃一个吗? -吃什么? |
[1:09:54] | I think Tex did it. | 我想是德克斯所为 |
[1:09:56] | – Vanille et chocolat, s’il vous plait. – Why do you think Tex did it? | -香草巧克力 如果你愿意 -为什么认为是德克斯做的? |
[1:09:59] | Because I really suspect Gideon… | 因为我怀疑是金顿 |
[1:10:01] | and it’s always the person you don’t suspect. | 而做的人总是不让你怀疑 |
[1:10:03] | Do women think it feminine to be so illogical, or can’t they help it? | 妇人之见总是不合逻辑 她们帮不上忙吗? |
[1:10:07] | What’s so illogical about that? | 什么才符合逻辑? |
[1:10:09] | You just said it’s always the one you don’t suspect. | 你刚说一个人 你不常怀疑的 |
[1:10:12] | You suspect Gideon, therefore it must be Tex. | 如你怀疑金顿 那就一定是德克斯了 |
[1:10:14] | On the other hand, if you suspect Tex | 另一方面 你怀疑德克斯 |
[1:10:16] | it must be the other fella, Gideon. | 那就是金顿了 |
[1:10:18] | I guess they just can’t help it. | 我猜他们帮不上忙 |
[1:10:21] | – Who? – Women. | -谁? -女人 |
[1:10:25] | You know, I can’t help feeling rather sorry for Scobie. | 我情不自禁地对斯柯比抱有歉意 |
[1:10:29] | Wouldn’t it be nice if we were like that? | 如果我们像那样不是很好吗? |
[1:10:31] | – What, like Scobie? – No. Gene Kelly. | -什么 象斯柯比吗? -不 吉恩·科利 |
[1:10:33] | Remember when he danced down here by the river in An American in Paris… | 你记得当他以一个美国人在巴黎跳舞的时候… |
[1:10:36] | without a care in the world? | 不在乎一切 |
[1:10:38] | You know, this is good. Want some? | 这很好吃 你想来点吗? 什么? |
[1:10:44] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢了 |
[1:10:46] | I guess you don’t either. Here, give me that. | 我想你不会再要了 给我 |
[1:10:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:10:52] | Alex, I’m scared. | 艾里克斯 我很害怕 |
[1:10:55] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:10:57] | I can’t think of any reason why he was killed. | 我想不起任何原因为什么他被杀 |
[1:11:00] | Well, perhaps someone thought that four shares were too many. | 也许有人认为四个人分人数太多了 |
[1:11:03] | What makes you think that this someone is going to be satisfied with three? | 你为什么认为有人想三个人分? |
[1:11:07] | – He wants it all. That means we’re in his way, too. – That’s right. | -他想独吞 那意味我们碍着他的路 -没错 |
[1:11:12] | We’ve got to do something. I mean, any minute now we could be assassinated. | 我们应抓紧时间采取措施 |
[1:11:16] | Would you do anything like that? | 你会像那样做吗? |
[1:11:18] | What, assassinate someone? | 刺杀某些人吗? |
[1:11:21] | No. Swing down from there on a rope to save the woman you love. | 不 从悬挂的绳索中救你所爱的女人 |
[1:11:23] | Like the hunchback of Notre Dame. | 像巴黎圣母院中的那个驼背一样 |
[1:11:25] | Uh… Huh? | 嗯 嗯? |
[1:11:27] | Who put that there? | 谁在那敲钟? |
[1:11:34] | Hurry up and change. I’m starved. | 快点换衣服 我饿极了 |
[1:11:36] | Let me know what you want to eat… | 告诉我你想吃什么… |
[1:11:38] | so I can pick out a suit that matches. | 我好换件相配的西装 |
[1:11:40] | Ha, ha, ha, ha. | 哈 哈 哈! |
[1:11:52] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[1:11:53] | It’s the house detective. Why don’t you have a girl in there? | 检查一下房子 你为什么不叫一个女孩过去? |
[1:11:57] | God, you’re a pest. | 你是一条害人虫 |
[1:11:59] | – Can I come in? – No. I’m going to take a bath. | -我可以进来吗? -不 我要洗澡 |
[1:12:02] | Wouldn’t it be better if you did it in here? | 你在这洗不是更好吗? |
[1:12:05] | – What for? – Well, I wouldn’t want to use that tub. | -为什么? -我不想用那个浴盆 |
[1:12:09] | Anyway, I don’t want to be alone. I’m afraid. | 我不想一个人呆着 我害怕 |
[1:12:12] | You’re only next door. If anything happens, holler. | 那你就在门边待着 有事就大声叫喊 |
[1:12:21] | Reggie? | 里加 |
[1:12:23] | Got you. Ha, ha. | 你终于来了! 哈哈 |
[1:12:25] | Did you ever hear the story of the boy who cried wolf? | 你听过男孩谎称狼来了的故事吗? |
[1:12:28] | The shower’s in there. | 沐浴在那 |
[1:12:31] | – Oh, come on, open the door. – This is a ludicrous situation. | -噢 把门打开 -这情形真可笑 |
[1:12:35] | I can think of a dozen men who are just longing to use my shower. | 有一打男人希望用我的淋浴 |
[1:12:38] | – Why don’t you call one of them? – I dare you. | -你为什么不叫一个来? -我要你 |
[1:12:42] | Oh, you’re a nut. | 你是个怪人 |
[1:12:46] | – What are you doing? – Taking off my shoes. | -你在干什么? -我在脱鞋 |
[1:12:50] | Did you ever hear of anyone taking a shower with their shoes on? | 你看过有人穿着鞋洗澡吗? |
[1:12:56] | I usually sing a medley of old favorites when I’m in the shower. | 我经常唱歌洗澡 |
[1:12:59] | – Any requests? – Shut the door. | -有什么要求吗? -把门关好 |
[1:13:02] | I’m afraid I don’t know that one, miss. Well… | 恐怕我不懂那个 小姐 |
[1:13:06] | – Shut the door. – Why? | -关门 -为什么? |
[1:13:08] | Come in and watch. | 进来看 |
[1:13:22] | Drip-dry. | 随洗随干 |
[1:13:26] | How often do you go through this little ritual? | 你多长时间进行一次这样的小典礼? |
[1:13:28] | Oh, every day. The manufacturer recommends it. | 每天都这样 制造商建议的 |
[1:13:31] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[1:13:33] | Oh, yes, it’s… Wait a minute. | 噢 当然 等等 |
[1:13:36] | Here’s the label. | 这是标签 |
[1:13:39] | Look at the small print. | 看这个小条 |
[1:13:42] | “Wearing this suit during washing… | 在洗澡的时候洗这外套 |
[1:13:44] | helps protect its shape.” | 以此来保护外形 |
[1:13:53] | Waterproof. | 防水表 |
[1:14:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:14:03] | Acro-nylon. Fibrous resistant. | 纤维皮带 |
[1:14:06] | Plastic. Rustproof. Fireproof. Proof-proof. | 塑料 防锈 防火 |
[1:14:10] | – You’re the nut. – Nut-proof. | -你是个怪人 -怪方法 |
[1:14:17] | Mrs. Lampert? Bartholomew. | 兰勃特夫人吗? 我是巴松罗蒙 |
[1:14:20] | I spoke to Washington, Mrs. Lampert. | 我跟华盛顿方面说了 兰勃特夫人 |
[1:14:22] | Go ahead, Mr. Bartholomew. I’m listening. | 继续说 巴松罗蒙先生 我在听 |
[1:14:25] | Well, I told them what you said about this man being Carson Dyle’s brother. | 我告诉他们你说过的卡尔森·达尔的兄弟 |
[1:14:30] | I asked them what they knew about it, and they told me. | 我询问他们对此事有何了解 他们告诉我 |
[1:14:33] | You’re not gonna like this, Mrs. Lampert. | 你不会喜欢的 兰勃特夫人 |
[1:14:35] | Carson Dyle had no brother. | 卡尔森·达尔没有兄弟 |
[1:14:40] | – Mrs. Lampert? – Are you sure there’s no mistake? | -兰勃特夫人? -你确定没没搞错吗? |
[1:14:43] | None whatsoever. Please be careful, Mrs. Lampert. | 绝对没错 请小心 |
[1:14:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:14:57] | I left all my drip-dry dripping. Is that all right? | 我用了所有随洗随干的方法 一切还好吧? |
[1:15:00] | What’s the matter? Is something wrong? | 怎么了 有事吗 |
[1:15:03] | You’re probably weak from hunger. | 你可能是饿晕了 |
[1:15:05] | You’ve only eaten five times today. | 你今天只吃了五餐 |
[1:15:07] | I’ll get someone to fix up my suit quickly and take you out to dinner. | 我穿好衣服就和你去吃晚餐 |
[1:15:11] | Let’s go somewhere crowded. I feel like a lot of people. | 我们去人多的地方 我情愿有很多人 |
[1:15:24] | Hey, you know, this thing is still damp. | 你知道 这衣服还很潮湿 |
[1:15:30] | You haven’t spoken a word for 20 minutes. | 你20分钟不说一句话 |
[1:15:34] | I was thinking about Charles and Scobie and who’s going to be next. | 我正想查尔斯和斯柯 下次会是谁呢? |
[1:15:37] | Me? | 我? |
[1:15:39] | I don’t suppose you know who the murderer is, do you? | 我不认为你知道谁是凶手 是吗 |
[1:15:42] | No. Not yet. | 是的 |
[1:15:44] | Whoever’s left alive at the end will pretty much | 无论谁活到最后都会几乎… |
[1:15:46] | have sewn up the nomination, don’t you think? | 独占提名的 你认为呢? |
[1:15:49] | What are you trying to say, that I might have killed Charles and Scobie? | 你想说什么 像是我杀了查尔斯和史科比一样 |
[1:15:52] | What do I have to do to satisfy you? Become the next victim? | 我干吗要令你而成为下一个受害者? |
[1:15:55] | It’s a start, anyway. | 这只是开始 |
[1:15:58] | I can’t understand you at all. | 我弄不明白你的意思 |
[1:16:00] | One minute you’re chasing me around the shower room. | 一会儿 你在洗澡室周围追逐我 |
[1:16:02] | The next minute you’re accusing me of murder. | 一会儿 你又指控我是凶手 |
[1:16:06] | Carson Dyle had no brother. | 卡尔森·达尔没有兄弟 |
[1:16:12] | Oh, I can explain that, if you’ll just listen. | 如果你听我说 我可以解释 |
[1:16:15] | Well, I can’t very well leave without a pair of water wings, can I? | 没有翅膀我不可能离开 |
[1:16:18] | – All right, get set for the story of my life. – Fiction or nonfiction? | -好的 说一些我的生活片段 -虚构的还是非虚构的? |
[1:16:22] | Eh…Why don’t you shut up? | 你为什么不闭嘴? |
[1:16:26] | – Are you going to listen? – Go on. | -你还要听吗? -继续 |
[1:16:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:16:30] | Now, when I was a young man, my father expected me to go into his business. | 当我是小伙子时 我父亲就希望我帮他 |
[1:16:35] | Umbrella frames. That’s what he made. | 伞框架 他所做的 |
[1:16:38] | A sensible business, I suppose, | 明智的生意 我想 |
[1:16:39] | but I didn’t have the sense in those days to be sensible. | 但这些天来我不认为是明智的 |
[1:16:42] | I suppose all this is leading somewhere. | 我想所有这些都在某个地方起先锋作用 |
[1:16:45] | Well, it led me away from umbrella frames, for one thing. | 它领我走出伞框架 为了一件事 |
[1:16:48] | But that left me without any honest means of support. | 但那些留下的没有真正意义的支持 |
[1:16:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:16:53] | Well, in this highly competitive world… | 在这个高度竞争的世界 |
[1:16:55] | when a man has no profession, there isn’t much choice… | 一个人没有职业就没有太多选择 |
[1:16:58] | so I began looking for people who had more money than they needed… | 所以我开始寻找更有钱的人 |
[1:17:02] | including some they’d barely miss. | 包括一些刚失败的 |
[1:17:04] | You mean you’re a thief? | 你说你是个贼? |
[1:17:07] | Well, that’s not exactly the term I’d have chosen… | 那不全是我的选择 |
[1:17:10] | but it sort of captures the spirit of the thing. | 但这是一种掳获事物的精神 |
[1:17:13] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[1:17:17] | I can’t really blame you now. | 我不能真正责备你 |
[1:17:19] | But I do believe it. That’s what I don’t believe. | 我确信那是我不相信的 |
[1:17:22] | So it’s good-bye, Alexander Dyle, welcome home, Peter Joshua. | 那么再见 亚历山大·达尔 欢迎回家 彼特·乔斯华 |
[1:17:27] | Sorry. The name’s Adam Canfield. | 对不起 我的名字是艾登·甘菲德 |
[1:17:29] | Adam Canfield? | 艾登·甘菲德? |
[1:17:33] | Wonderful. Do you realize you’ve had three names in the past two days? | 太精彩了 二天内你有三个名字 |
[1:17:37] | I don’t even know who I’m talking to anymore. | 我不知道我在跟谁说话 |
[1:17:39] | – Well, the man’s the same, even if the name isn’t. – No, he isn’t. | -同一个人 虽然名字不同 -不 不是他 |
[1:17:43] | – Adam Canfield is a crook, and I want to know why. – Well, it’s simple. | -艾登是无赖 我想知道为什么 -这很简单 |
[1:17:46] | I like what I do. I enjoy my work. | 我喜欢我做的 我喜欢我的工作 |
[1:17:49] | There aren’t many men who love their work as much as I do. | 没有很多人像我一些爱自己的工作 |
[1:17:51] | You look around sometime. | 你有时也是 |
[1:17:54] | Is there a Mrs. Canfield? | 有坎西德夫人吗? |
[1:17:58] | – Yes, but we’re divorced. – “But we’re divorced.” | -有 但我们离婚了 -“但我们离婚了” |
[1:18:00] | – That’s right. Now go and eat your dinner. – Oh, I could eat a horse. | -好啦 去吃你的晚餐 -噢 我能吃掉一匹马 |
[1:18:04] | I think that’s what you ordered. | 我想那是你要点的菜 |
[1:18:06] | Don’t you dare be civil with me after leading me on like this. | 在引诱我之后 你怎么还敢没事似的与我在一起? |
[1:18:09] | – How did I lead you on? – Oh, all that marvelous rejection. | -我怎么引诱你? -都是些奇妙的回避 |
[1:18:13] | You knew I couldn’t resist it. | 你知道我经受不住 |
[1:18:15] | Now it turns out all you’re interested in is the money. | 现在明白你感兴趣的是钱 |
[1:18:17] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:18:18] | Well, what would you like me to say? | 噢! 你想让我怎么说? |
[1:18:21] | That a pretty girl with an outrageous manner means more to an old pro like me… | 一个漂亮的女孩和一个残暴无礼的 就像我 |
[1:18:24] | than a quarter of a million dollars? | 比25万美元? |
[1:18:26] | – I don’t suppose so. – It’s a toss-up, I can tell you that. | -我不这样认为 -这是难以定夺的事 我能告诉你那个 |
[1:18:32] | – What? – Hasn’t it occurred to you… | -什么? -难道这不令你想起… |
[1:18:35] | that I’m having a tough time keeping my hands off you? | …我强迫自己不接近你? |
[1:18:41] | – Oh, you should see your face. – What’s the matter with it? | -你应看看你的脸 -我的脸怎么了? |
[1:18:46] | It’s lovely. | 很可爱 |
[1:18:51] | Now what’s the trouble? | 现在有什么问题吗? |
[1:18:53] | I’m not hungry anymore. Isn’t it glorious? | 我一点也不饿了 这不很愉快吗? |
[1:18:58] | – Adam! – It’s all right. Come and look. | -艾登! -好 过来看 |
[1:19:01] | ? For her Romeo came ? | ? 为她的罗密欧的到来 ? |
[1:19:07] | ? And ? | ? 还有 ? |
[1:19:10] | ? It was closing night ? | ? 已接近夜晚 ? |
[1:19:15] | ? The ending of ? | ? 的最后 ? |
[1:19:19] | You don’t look so bad in this light. | 你这一晚看起并不坏 |
[1:19:22] | Why do you think I brought you here? | 我带你来这你怎么想? |
[1:19:24] | Maybe you wanted me to see the kind of work… | 也许你想让我明白这一类工作 |
[1:19:26] | the competition was turning out. | 竞争激烈 |
[1:19:28] | Pretty good, huh? | 很美是吗? |
[1:19:30] | I taught them everything they do. | 我教他们做的一切 |
[1:19:33] | Oh, did they do that kind of thing way back in your day? | 他们有一天会像你吗 |
[1:19:38] | Sure. How do you think I got here? | 当然 我来这你怎么想? |
[1:19:41] | ? I hear it still ? | ? 我仍听见它 ? |
[1:19:44] | ? I always will ? | ? 我总是愿意 ? |
[1:19:47] | – Not allowed to kiss back, huh? – Oh, no. | -不允许回吻吗? -不 |
[1:19:49] | Doctor said it was bad for my thermostat. | 医生说这对我的恒温器不好 |
[1:19:57] | ? Charade ? | ? 谜中谜 ? |
[1:20:06] | Well, when you come on, you come on, don’t you? | 你一有机会 就紧抓不放 不是吗? |
[1:20:09] | Well, come on. | 对 来吧 |
[1:20:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:20:30] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[1:20:33] | In the lobby? | 在门廊? |
[1:20:39] | Are you out of your mind or something? It’s 3:30 in the morning. | 你有没有搞错? 现在是早上3:30 |
[1:20:45] | You mean it? | 你是认真的? |
[1:20:49] | All right. All right, I’ll be right down. Wait a minute. | 好了 我就来 |
[1:21:30] | H… H-Hey, turn on the lights! | 嘿 把灯打开! |
[1:21:41] | Hey, how do you stop this thing? | 怎么让这个东西停下? |
[1:22:03] | Three of them, all in their pajamas? C’est ridicule. | 他们三个 都穿着睡衣? 不可思议 |
[1:22:06] | What is it, some new American fad? | 是什么 是美国人的新时尚吗? |
[1:22:09] | And now your friend who lives here, uh, the one from Texas… | 住这的你的朋友 是从德克萨斯来的那个 |
[1:22:13] | he has disappeared into thin air. | 他已经消失的无影无踪 |
[1:22:15] | – Where is he? – I wish I knew. | -他在哪? -我希望我知道 |
[1:22:18] | Madame? | 夫人? |
[1:22:22] | Tell me, Mr. Dyle. Where were you at 3:30 a.m.? | 告诉我 达尔先生 你早上3:30在哪里? |
[1:22:25] | In my room, asleep. | 在房里睡觉 |
[1:22:28] | – And you, Mrs. Lampert? – I was, too. | -你呢? 兰勃特夫人 -我也是 |
[1:22:30] | In Mr. Dyle’s room? | 在达尔的房间? |
[1:22:33] | No, in my room. | 不 在我的房间 |
[1:22:36] | Obviously you’re telling the truth… | 虽然你们说的是事实 |
[1:22:38] | for why would you invent such a ridiculous story? | 可你为什么要编一个可笑的故事? |
[1:22:43] | And if I were you, I wouldn’t stay in my pajamas. | 如我是你 我不会穿着我的睡衣 |
[1:22:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:22:50] | Well, that wraps it up. Tex has the money. | 有答案了 德克斯拿了钱 |
[1:22:53] | Go to bed. I’ll let you know when I’ve found him. | 你回床上去 我去找他 |
[1:22:55] | You’re gonna go looking for him now? | 你现在要去找他? |
[1:22:57] | If the police find him first, | 如果警察先找到他 |
[1:22:59] | they’re not going to turn over that quarter of a million to us. | 他们不会考虑分钱给我们 |
[1:23:01] | – Oh, Adam… – Go to bed and bolt your door. | -艾登… -把门栓好 上床去 |
[1:23:11] | – Yeah? – Now you listen to me, Dyle. | -喂? -现在你听我说 达尔 |
[1:23:14] | I know who’s got that money, man, and I want my share. | 我知道谁拿了钱 我要我那份 |
[1:23:18] | Seems to be growin’ and growin’ every day. | 看上去每天都在涨 |
[1:23:20] | Well, I ain’t disappearin’ till I get it. | 直到我拿到才消失 |
[1:23:22] | – Where are you, Tex? – Come on, man. | -你在哪? 德克斯 -少来了 伙计 |
[1:23:25] | Look, my mama didn’t raise no stupid children. | 我妈妈不养愚蠢的孩子 |
[1:23:28] | I’ll tell you what. | 我会告诉你 |
[1:23:30] | You wanna find me… | 你想找到我 |
[1:23:32] | you just look over your shoulder… | 你看看你的背后 |
[1:23:34] | ’cause from now on I’m gonna be right behind you. | 我总是在你的后面 |
[1:23:48] | Open up. | 开门 |
[1:23:54] | – I think I was wrong about Tex having the money. – Why? | -认为德克斯拿了钱是错误的 -为什么? |
[1:23:58] | I just heard from him. He’s still hungry. | 我刚接到他的电话 他仍然很饥饿 |
[1:24:01] | That means killing Gideon didn’t get it for him. | 那意味着杀金顿的不是他 |
[1:24:04] | So he’s narrowed it down to us. You’ve got it. | 所以他直指我们 你得到了钱 |
[1:24:08] | But I’ve looked everywhere. You know I have. | 但我找遍所有地方 你知道的 |
[1:24:10] | Where’s the airlines bag? | 航空包在哪? |
[1:24:12] | – In the wardrobe. – Get it. | -在衣柜里 -拿出来 |
[1:24:15] | Lord, you’re obstinate. | 你很固执 |
[1:24:17] | Charles must have had it with him on the train when Tex killed him. | 当德克斯杀了他时 查尔斯一定把它放在火车上 |
[1:24:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:23] | Everybody and his Aunt Lillian’s been through that bag… | 每个人和他的列廉阿姨已检查过这包 |
[1:24:27] | including me. | 包括我 |
[1:24:29] | – Okay, we’ll do it again. – I’ve been into it at least once a day. | -我们再检查一遍 -我每天至少检查一遍 |
[1:24:32] | Somebody would have seen it. | 有人已经看过了 |
[1:24:35] | It’s there, Reggie. We’re looking at it right now. | 都在这 里加 我们好好看看 |
[1:24:39] | Something on that bed is worth a quarter of a million dollars. | 其中一些东西值二十五万美元 |
[1:24:42] | – But what? – I don’t know. I don’t know. | -是什么? -我不知道 |
[1:24:45] | Four passports. No. | 四本护照 不 |
[1:24:50] | Steamship ticket. | 船票 |
[1:24:54] | – Anything in there? – Nothing. | -里面有东西吗? -没有 |
[1:24:56] | Wallet. | 钱包 |
[1:24:59] | Comb? No. | 梳子? 不 |
[1:25:02] | A fountain pen. | 一支钢笔 |
[1:25:07] | What about that key? | 这钥匙是哪的? |
[1:25:09] | To the apartment. Matches mine exactly. | 房间的跟我的一样 |
[1:25:14] | I bet you don’t really need those. | 我敢打赌你不需要这些 |
[1:25:18] | You need them. | 你需要 |
[1:25:23] | This still doesn’t make sense, but it isn’t worth a quarter of a million dollars either. | 这个也没有意义 它也不值25万 |
[1:25:30] | – Wait a minute. – What? | -等等 -什么事? |
[1:25:32] | – The tooth powder. – What about it? | -牙膏粉 -怎么了? |
[1:25:35] | Could you recognize heroin just by the taste of it? | 你能用品尝来识别海洛英吗? |
[1:25:43] | Heroin. | 海洛英 |
[1:25:45] | Peppermint-flavored heroin. | 薄荷味的海洛英 |
[1:25:49] | Well, I guess that’s it. | 我猜那是 |
[1:25:51] | Dead end. | 无音讯了 |
[1:25:53] | Well, go to bed. You’ve gotta go to work in the morning. | 回去睡觉 你早上要去上班 |
[1:25:57] | There’s nothing more we can do tonight. | 今晚我们没什么可做了 |
[1:25:59] | I love you, Adam. | 我爱你 艾登 |
[1:26:03] | Yes, you told me. | 你告诉过我 |
[1:26:05] | No. The last time I said, “I love you, Alex.” | 不 我最后一次 “我爱你 艾里克斯” |
[1:26:24] | Hold it. They’re recognizing Great Britain. | 听着 他们在赞赏大英帝国 |
[1:26:27] | Mr. Chairman, fellow delegates… | 主席先生 代表委员们 |
[1:26:29] | and my distinguished colleague from Italy. | 我的杰出的同事来自于意大利 |
[1:26:32] | Her Majesty’s delegation has listened with great patience to the Southern European… | 她的殿下的代表团认真听取了南欧的… |
[1:26:36] | – Oh, are you on? – No, it’s all right. What’s wrong, Adam? | -你在听吗? -不 没事 怎么了? |
[1:26:39] | Nothing. I think I’ve found something. | 没什么 我想我已发现什么了 |
[1:26:41] | I was snooping around Tex’s room | 我在德克斯的房间里到处打探 |
[1:26:42] | and came across this in the wastebasket. | 在垃圾里找到这个 |
[1:26:44] | I stuck it together again. | 我把它们粘在一起 |
[1:26:46] | That’s the receipt Grandpierre gave me for Charles’s things. | 这是彼艾尔给我查尔斯东西的收据 |
[1:26:48] | – I don’t see how that’s going to… – You’re not looking. | -我看出又什么… -不 你没看 |
[1:26:51] | When we went through the airlines bag, something was missing… “un agenda. “ | 当收据拼在一起时发现那包里少了样东西 |
[1:26:54] | That’s an appointment book, isn’t it? It wasn’t there. | 那是本约会本 它不见了 |
[1:26:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:27:00] | I remember Grandpierre looking through it… | 我记得彼艾尔找过 |
[1:27:02] | but there was nothing in it the police thought was very important. | 但里面没有什么 警察认为很重要 |
[1:27:05] | Can you remember anything in it at all? | 你记得上面是些什么吗? |
[1:27:07] | Well, it did say something about Charles’s last appointment. | 是说些最后约会 |
[1:27:11] | With whom? Where? | 和谁 在哪? |
[1:27:13] | – I think it only said where. – Come on, Reggie, think. | -我想只说了地点 -里加 好好想想 |
[1:27:16] | This may be what we’re looking for. | 这可能是我们要找的 |
[1:27:18] | Adam, that money doesn’t belong to us. | 艾登 那钱不属于我们的 |
[1:27:21] | If we keep it, we’ll be breaking the law. | 如我们占有就犯法了 |
[1:27:22] | Nonsense. We didn’t steal it. | 胡说 我们又没偷 |
[1:27:24] | – There’s no law against stealing stolen money. – Of course there is. | -没有关于偷钱的法律 -当然有 |
[1:27:26] | – There is? – Yes. | -有吗? -有 |
[1:27:28] | When did they pass such a silly law? Think, Reggie. | 什么时候通过了这愚蠢的法律? 现在想想 里加 |
[1:27:30] | What was in that appointment book? | 那记事本上是什么? |
[1:27:32] | Oh, it was a place or street corner or something. | 一个地方或街头拐角或其它什么 |
[1:27:34] | Watch it. I’m on. | 注意 我在线了 |
[1:27:49] | Of… Of the Western Hemisphere conference… | 西半球会议… |
[1:27:55] | Of the Western Hemisphere conference… | 西方半球 |
[1:27:57] | held on March 22… | 在3月22日 |
[1:27:59] | No, wait! It was last Thursday, 5:00… | 不 等等 是上星期四5:00 |
[1:28:02] | the Jardins des Champs-Elysees. | 香榭丽舍花园 |
[1:28:04] | That’s it, Adam! The gardens! | 没错 艾登 那个花园 |
[1:28:06] | Well, it’s Thursday today, and it’s almost 5:00, so come on. | 今天是星期四 快5:00了 走吧 |
[1:28:10] | It’s all right, gentlemen. Carry on. | 先生们没事的 请继续 |
[1:28:15] | Now what? | 现在干什么? |
[1:28:17] | 5:00, Thursday, the gardens. | 星期四 5:00 花园 |
[1:28:20] | Must be something around here. | 这周围一定有东西 |
[1:28:22] | Charles’s appointment was last week. | 查尔斯的约会是上星期 |
[1:28:24] | – Yes, I know, but this is all we’ve got left. – You’re not kidding. | -我知道 但我们得到的唯一线索了 -你不是开玩笑吧? |
[1:28:28] | Ten minutes ago I had a job. | 10分钟前我还有份工作 |
[1:28:30] | Now you’ve got another job, so stop grumbling and start looking. | 现在你有了另外的工作 别抱怨了 开始看 |
[1:28:33] | I’ll take that side. You poke around over here. | 我在那边看 你在这周围看 |
[1:29:15] | It’s hopeless. I don’t even know what we’re looking for. | 没希望 我不知道我们在找什么 |
[1:29:18] | I don’t think Tex does either. | 我不认为德克斯也会这样做 |
[1:29:21] | – Tex? Is he here? – Look. | -德克斯? 他在这? -看 |
[1:29:28] | I’m going to see what he’s up to. You stay here. | 我去看他去哪 你待在这 |
[1:29:32] | Be careful, Adam. He’s already killed three men. | 小心 艾登 他已杀了三个人了 |
[1:30:41] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[1:30:43] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[1:30:45] | Look out. | 退后 |
[1:31:05] | All right, where’s the letter? | 好啦 信在哪? |
[1:31:08] | The letter, huh? It ain’t worth nothin’. | 信? 一文不值 |
[1:31:12] | You know what I mean. The envelope with the stamps on it. | 你知道我的意思 有邮票的那封信 |
[1:31:15] | I want it. | 我要 |
[1:31:17] | You greenhorn. | 你这个生手 |
[1:31:20] | Why, you thick-skulled, harebrained, half-witted greenhorn. | 你这个头脑迟钝 愚蠢 弱智的菜鸟 |
[1:31:24] | And they was both too smart for us. | 你我都是该受惩罚的 |
[1:31:27] | – What are you talking about? – First her husband, now her. | -你在说什么? -首先是她丈夫 现在是她 |
[1:31:31] | She batted all of them big eyes at you… | 她在骗你 |
[1:31:34] | and you fell for it like an egg from a tall chicken. | 你却蒙在鼓里 |
[1:31:38] | You want the envelope? | 你要那封信? |
[1:31:41] | There. You take it. It’s all yours. | 给你 都是你的 |
[1:31:47] | You killed all three of’em for nothin’! | 你杀了他们三个 却什么也没得到 |
[1:31:52] | You greenhorn.! | 生手 |
[1:31:54] | You block-headed jackass.! | 你这个大脑痴呆的笨蛋! |
[1:31:57] | You nincompoop.! | 傻瓜 |
[1:32:03] | Sylvie! What are you doing here? | 西维 你在干什么? |
[1:32:05] | I’m waiting forJean-Louis. | 我在等路易斯 |
[1:32:07] | What’s he up to? | 他在干什么? |
[1:32:09] | He was so excited when he got the stamps you gave him this morning. | 今早他收到你给他的邮票时很兴奋 |
[1:32:13] | – He said he’d never seen any like them. – I’m glad. | -他说从没见过那种邮票 -很高兴 |
[1:32:16] | – What’s all this? – The stamp market. | -这是什么? -邮票市场 |
[1:32:18] | It’s there every Thursday afternoon. | 星期四下午都开放 |
[1:32:20] | That’s whereJean-Louis trades his stamps. | 路易斯在那交易邮票 |
[1:32:23] | – Good Lord, where is he? – What’s the matter, cherie? | -天 他在哪? -什么事? 亲爱的 |
[1:32:26] | The stamps! They’re worth a fortune! | 邮票 值一大笔钱 |
[1:32:28] | – What? – A fortune! Come on! | -什么? -财富! 快! |
[1:32:38] | – Oh, I don’t see him anywhere. – We’ll separate. | -我找不到他 -分开找 |
[1:32:41] | – You look over there. – Okay. | -你去那边找 -好 |
[1:32:47] | Jean-Louis. | 路易斯 |
[1:32:51] | Jean-Louis. | 路易斯 |
[1:32:54] | Jean-Louis! | 路易斯 |
[1:33:03] | Jean-Louis. | 路易斯 |
[1:33:05] | Jean-Louis. | 路易斯 |
[1:33:07] | Reggie. Reggie. | 里加 里加 |
[1:33:13] | Jean-Louis, thank heaven. Do you have the… | 路易斯 谢天谢地 你是否已经… |
[1:33:18] | – What’s this? – A man gave me all those for only three. | -这是什么? -我花三块钱从一个男人那儿买的 |
[1:33:22] | A man? Oh, no,Jean-Louis. Who? Where? | 不 路易斯 谁? 在哪? |
[1:33:28] | Vite mon cheri. Vite. | 在哪? |
[1:33:31] | – La-bas. – Come on. | -那里 -快 |
[1:33:37] | – Oh, but he’s gone. – I don’t blame him. | -但他走了 -不能怪他 |
[1:33:40] | Entrez. | 进来 |
[1:33:44] | – Monsieur Felix? – Oui. | -菲利克斯先生? -是的 |
[1:33:48] | I was expecting you. I knew you would come. | 我正等你 我知道你会来 |
[1:33:52] | Look at them, madame. | 看看 夫人 |
[1:33:54] | Have you ever, in your entire life, seen anything so beautiful? | 今生有否见过如此美丽的东西? |
[1:33:57] | I’m sorry. I don’t know anything about stamps. | 对不起 我对邮票一窍不通 |
[1:34:00] | I know them as one knows his own face, though I had never seen them. | 我很了解 但从没见过这些 |
[1:34:05] | This one, a Swedish four shilling… | 这张 瑞典4先令 |
[1:34:07] | called Den Gula Fyraskillingen… | 德古拉时代发行的 |
[1:34:09] | printed in 1 854. | 印于1854年 |
[1:34:11] | – What is it worth? – Oh, the money is unimportant. | -值多少钱? -哦 钱并不重要 |
[1:34:15] | I’m afraid it’s very important. | 我想很重要 |
[1:34:17] | Well, in your money, perhaps $85,000. | 值85000美元 |
[1:34:21] | – May I sit down? – Yes. | -可以坐下吗? -当然 |
[1:34:23] | – And the blue one? – Oh, it’s called The Hawaiian Blue. | -蓝色那张呢? -叫夏威夷蓝 |
[1:34:27] | In 1 894, the owner was murdered by a rival collector… | 1894年邮票主人 被一个集邮票者杀害 |
[1:34:30] | who was obsessed to own it. | 此人急欲占有 |
[1:34:32] | And what is its value today? | 今天值价多少 |
[1:34:34] | 65,000. | 65000美元 |
[1:34:36] | – And the last one. – Ah, the best for last. | -最后一张 -最好的一张 |
[1:34:40] | Le chef-d’?uvre de la collection. The masterpiece. | 在所有邮票中称得上杰作 |
[1:34:44] | The most valuable stamp in the world. | 世上最值钱的邮票 |
[1:34:46] | It’s called the Gazette Maldave. | 叫马梯维公报 |
[1:34:48] | It was printed by hand on colored paper | 是用新纸手工印出来的 |
[1:34:51] | and marked with the initials of the printer. | 印有出版者的首字母 |
[1:34:53] | Today it has a value of $ 1 00,000. | 今天值价十万美元 |
[1:34:58] | I’m not a thief, madame. | 我不是贼 夫人 |
[1:35:01] | I knew there was some mistake. | 我知道有些误会 |
[1:35:07] | You gave the boy a great many stamps in return. | 你给他许多邮票作为回报 |
[1:35:10] | – Are they for sale now? – Let me see. | -现在畅销吗? -让我看看 |
[1:35:12] | 3 50 European, 200 Asian… | 350张欧洲邮票 200张亚洲邮票 |
[1:35:14] | 1 7 5 American, 1 00 African… | 175张美国邮票 100张非洲邮票 |
[1:35:17] | and 1 2 Princess Grace commemorative… | 12张公主纪念邮票 |
[1:35:20] | which comes to 1 0 francs. | 值10法郎 |
[1:35:25] | And don’t forget these. | 别忘了这些 |
[1:35:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:35:29] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, no. | -对不起 -不 |
[1:35:31] | For a few minutes they were mine. That is enough. | 几分钟它们属于我就够了 |
[1:35:40] | Adam? Adam? | 艾登? 艾登 |
[1:36:25] | – Hello? – Mr. Bartholomew? | -喂? -马松罗蒙先生吗? |
[1:36:28] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:36:30] | Tex is dead. Smothered. | 得克斯窒息而死 |
[1:36:35] | And Adam did it. He killed them all. | 是艾登干的 他把他们全杀了 |
[1:36:39] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | -肯定吗? -当然 |
[1:36:42] | Tex wrote the word “Dyle” before he died. | 得克斯死之前写了”达尔” |
[1:36:48] | He’s the murderer, I tell you. | 他是凶手 |
[1:36:50] | Wait a minute, Mrs. Lampert. You’d better give that to me again. | 再说一次 |
[1:36:54] | It was the stamps on the letter Charles had with him on the train. | 是查尔斯带在火车上的信上的邮票 |
[1:36:57] | They were in plain view all the time, but no one bothered to look at the envelope. | 一直公开 但没人注意 |
[1:37:01] | Mrs. Lampert, listen to me. You’re not safe as long as you have these stamps. | 听我说 只要你有邮票就不安全 |
[1:37:05] | Let’s see. Do you know the center garden at the Palais Royale? | 知道帕雷伊中心花园在哪吗? |
[1:37:08] | – Yes. The colonnade? – Yes, by the colonnade. | -柱廊? -对 在柱廊附近 |
[1:37:11] | As fast as you can get there. Hurry, Mrs. Lampert. | 你尽快赶到那 快点 兰勃特夫人 |
[1:37:13] | I’m leaving right away. Good-bye. | 我马上就去 再见 |
[1:37:30] | Reggie! The stamps! Where are they? Reggie! Wait! | 里加 邮票在哪? 里加 等等 |
[1:37:33] | So you can kill me, too? Tex is dead. He wrote “Dyle” on the carpet. | 你也会杀我? 得克斯死了 死前他在地毯上写下了”达尔” |
[1:37:36] | – I’m not Dyle. You know that. – But Tex didn’t know it. You’re a murderer. | -我不是达尔 你知道的 -但得克不知道 你是凶手 |
[1:37:40] | Reggie, I want those stamps.! | 里加 我要那些邮票 |
[1:37:42] | – Palais Royale vite. – Je suis occupe. | -去帕雷伊剧院 -有人了 |
[1:37:45] | – Mais c’est tres urgent. – Occupe. | -我有急事 -有人了 |
[1:38:23] | Billet, monsieur. | 票 先生 |
[1:40:51] | American Embassy. | 美国大使馆 |
[1:40:53] | A-American Embassy? | …美国大使馆? |
[1:40:56] | Uh, Mr. Bartholomew’s office, please. | 请转巴松罗蒙办公室 |
[1:41:00] | – Would you speak a little louder, please? – I can’t speak any louder. | -能大声点吗? -我不能再大声了 |
[1:41:04] | Mr. Hamilton Bartholomew. | 巴松罗蒙先生 |
[1:41:07] | I’m sorry. Mr. Bartholomew has left for the day. | 对不起 巴松罗蒙不在 |
[1:41:09] | But someone’s trying to kill me. | 但有人要杀我 |
[1:41:13] | – What? – Kill me! | -什么? -杀我! |
[1:41:16] | You’ve got to get word to him right away. | 马上通知他 |
[1:41:18] | He’s… He’s in the center garden of the Palais Royale near the colonnade. | 他在柱廊附近的中心花园 |
[1:41:22] | Tell him I’m trapped in a phone booth right below him in the metro station. | 告诉他我被困在他下面的地铁电话亭里 |
[1:41:25] | The name’s Lampert. | 我叫兰勃特 |
[1:42:11] | – Hello – Hello. Mr. Bartholomew? | -喂? -喂 巴松罗蒙先生吗? |
[1:42:13] | There was a call for you just now, Mr. Bartholomew. | 刚才有电话找你 巴松罗蒙先生 |
[1:42:17] | It sounded quite urgent. A Mrs. Lampert. | 似乎很急 叫兰勃特夫人 |
[1:42:19] | Lampert? I don’t know any Mrs. Lampert. | 兰勃特? 我不认识这个人 |
[1:42:22] | She says she’s trapped in a metro station and someone’s trying to kill her. | 她说她被困在地铁 有人要杀她 |
[1:42:26] | Trying to kill her? Who does she think I am, the C.I.A.? | 杀她? 她以为我谁? 中情局的人? |
[1:42:31] | All right, I guess you’d better call the French police. | 行 打电话给法国警署 |
[1:43:26] | Mr. Bartholomew! Mr. Bartholomew! | 巴松罗蒙先生! 巴松罗蒙先生! |
[1:43:29] | – Help me! – Reggie, stop. | -救我! -里加 停下 |
[1:43:32] | That man is Carson Dyle. | 他是卡尔森·达尔 |
[1:43:36] | We all know Carson Dyle is dead, Mrs. Lampert. | 大家都知道达尔死了 兰勃特夫人 |
[1:43:39] | I tell you, he’s Carson Dyle. | 我跟你说过 他是卡尔森·达尔 |
[1:43:41] | Now, you’re not gonna believe him. | 现在呢 你可别信他了 |
[1:43:42] | Bring those stamps over here. He’s trying to trick you again. | 把邮票给我 他想再次骗你 |
[1:43:45] | Tex recognized him. That’s why he wrote Dyle. | 得克斯认识他 因此他写达尔 |
[1:43:49] | – If you take him those stamps, he’ll kill you, too. – Mrs. Lampert… | -如果把邮票给他 他也会杀你 -兰勃特夫人… |
[1:43:53] | if I’m who he says I am, what’s preventing me from killing you right now? | 如果像他所说 我现在为何不杀你? |
[1:43:57] | Because he’d have to come out to get the stamps, and he knows he’d never make it. | 因为他要出来取邮票 但他知永不会得手 |
[1:44:01] | Mrs. Lampert, he wants the money for himself. | 兰勃特夫人 他想独吞钱 |
[1:44:04] | That’s all he’s ever wanted. | 这就是他所想的 |
[1:44:06] | He’s with the C.I.A. I saw him at the embassy. | 我在大使馆看见他和中情局的人一起 |
[1:44:08] | I tell you, he’s Carson Dyle. | 我告诉过你 他是卡尔森·达尔 |
[1:44:09] | That’s right, Mrs. Lampert. That’s right. | 对 |
[1:44:12] | I’m a dead man. Look at me. | 我是死人 看着我 |
[1:44:18] | Oh, I don’t know who anybody is. | 我不知你们谁是谁 |
[1:44:20] | Reggie, I beg you. | 里加 求你 |
[1:44:22] | Just trust me once more. | 再信我一次 |
[1:44:24] | Why should I? | 为何要相信你? |
[1:44:27] | I can’t think of a reason in the world why you should. | 我想不到理由 |
[1:44:36] | Stop right now, Mrs. Lampert, or I’ll kill you. | 别动 否则杀掉你 |
[1:44:39] | It won’t get you the stamps, Dyle. You’ll have to come out to get them… | 那样你得不到邮票 达尔 你总得出来… |
[1:44:42] | and I’m not likely to miss at this range. | 这回我不会失手 |
[1:44:44] | Maybe not, but it takes a lot of bullets to kill me. | 或许 但要很多子弹才能取我命 |
[1:44:47] | They left me there with five of them in my legs and my stomach. | 我有五条腿 五个胃 |
[1:44:50] | Mrs. Lampert, they knew I was alive, but they left me there. | 他们知我没死却不取我命 |
[1:44:53] | I spent 1 0 months in a German prison camp with nothing to stop the pain. | 我在德国监狱呆了十个月 |
[1:44:56] | They left me there, Mrs. Lampert. They deserved to die. | 他们留下我 该死 |
[1:44:58] | But I had nothing to do with it. | 但我与此无关 |
[1:45:00] | You’ve got the money now. It belongs to me. | 你拿了钱 那钱属于我 |
[1:45:02] | Mrs. Lampert, they knew I was still alive, but they left me there. | 他们知我没死却不取我命 |
[1:45:06] | That’s why I had to kill them, all four of them. | 因此我要杀光他们四人 |
[1:45:09] | Please believe me. I’ll kill you, too. It won’t make any difference. | 信我 我也会杀你 一视同仁 |
[1:45:15] | It’s no use. You’re running out of time. | 没用的 你没有时间了 |
[1:45:18] | I’ve come too far to turn back. I swear, I’ll kill you. | 我没有后退余地 我要杀掉你 |
[1:45:24] | Make up your mind, Mrs. Lampert. Now. | 拿定主意 兰勃特夫人 |
[1:45:26] | Adam! | 艾登 |
[1:47:49] | All right. | 行了 |
[1:47:52] | I know you’re in there, Mrs. Lampert. Come on out. | 我知道你在里面 快出来 |
[1:48:12] | Do you hear me? Come on out. | 听见了吗? 快出来 |
[1:48:27] | I don’t want to kill you, but I will. | 我不想杀你 但我会的 |
[1:48:35] | Come on out. | 快出来 |
[1:49:13] | The game is over, Mrs. Lampert. | 游戏结束了 |
[1:49:48] | You didn’t have to chase me so hard. | 不用这么辛苦追我 |
[1:49:52] | That one’s done. Do this one. | 揉完那只 揉这只吧 |
[1:49:55] | I’m sorry I thought you were the murderer… | 对不起 我以为你是凶手 |
[1:49:58] | but how was I to know he was as big a liar as you are? | 但我怎知他像你一样是个大骗子? |
[1:50:01] | Is that all the gratitude I get for saving your hide? | 这就是你被救命后的感激之情? |
[1:50:04] | – Rub your own blinking foot. – The truth now. Was it my hide, or those stamps? | -揉你自己的脚 -事实是: 是我的命还是那些邮票? |
[1:50:09] | What a terrible thing to say. How could you think that? | 说的多难听 你怎可那样想? |
[1:50:12] | Then prove it to me. | 证明给我看 |
[1:50:14] | Tell me to go to the embassy first thing in the morning and turn in those stamps. | 答应我明早第一件事是把邮票送去美国大使馆 |
[1:50:20] | – I said, tell me to go to the embassy first… – I heard you, I heard you. | -答应我先去大使馆… -听到了 听到了 |
[1:50:24] | Then say it. | 那说出来 |
[1:50:26] | Now, Reggie, listen to me. | 现在 里加 听我说 |
[1:50:29] | – There’s something I’d like to explain. – Never mind. I’ll go by myself. | -有件事我要解释 -不要紧 我自己去 |
[1:50:32] | What makes you think they’re even interested? It’s only a quarter million. | 你怎知他们会感兴趣 这只是25万美元 |
[1:50:35] | It’ll cost more than that for them to fix their bookkeeping. As a taxpayer… | 他们用作记录本的费用还高过于此 作为纳税人 |
[1:50:39] | Who’s a taxpayer? Crooks don’t pay taxes. | 谁是纳税人? 无赖不交税 |
[1:50:42] | – Excuse me, soldier… – Marine, ma’am. | -对不起 士兵… -海军 夫人 |
[1:50:44] | Forgive me. Who would I see regarding the return of stolen government money? | 原谅我 交还政府被盗的钱要找谁? |
[1:50:48] | You might try the Treasury Department. | 找财物部 |
[1:50:50] | Room 21 7, second floor, Mr. Cruikshank. | 二楼217室 找克鲁宣克先生 |
[1:50:52] | 21 7. Thank you, marine. | 217谢谢 |
[1:51:01] | Uh… Uh, do you mind if I don’t go in with you? | 介意我不随你进去吗? |
[1:51:04] | The sight of all that money being given away might make me break out. | 交出那笔钱 会令我爆发 |
[1:51:10] | Mr. Cruikshank, please. My name is Lampert. | 找克鲁宣克先生 我叫兰勃特 |
[1:51:13] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:51:15] | – Mr. Cruikshank, a Miss Lamp… – Mrs. | -克鲁宣克先生 一位兰勃特小姐… -是夫人 |
[1:51:18] | Mrs. Lampert to see you. | 兰勃特夫人想见你 |
[1:51:20] | – Yes, sir. Go right in. – Thank you. | -对 进去 -谢谢 |
[1:51:33] | Of all the mean… | 这一切意味着 |
[1:51:36] | rotten… | 腐朽 |
[1:51:38] | contemptible, crooked… | 卑鄙骗子 |
[1:51:41] | Crooked? I should think you’d be glad to find out I’m not crooked. | 骗子? 你会高兴地发现我不是骗子 |
[1:51:45] | You can’t even be honest about being dishonest. | 你不老实 |
[1:51:47] | Why didn’t you say something? | 为何不说实话 |
[1:51:49] | We’re not allowed to tell. Come on, give me the stamps. | 不允许说实话 快把邮票给我 |
[1:51:54] | Wait a minute. How did Carson Dyle get an office in this building anyway? | 等等 卡尔森·达尔怎么会在这上班? |
[1:51:58] | – When did you meet him? What time of day, I mean. – About 1 :00. | -你何时与他相遇? 几点钟? -大约1:00 |
[1:52:01] | The lunch hour. Probably worked it out in advance. | 午餐时间 可能工作已经提前结束 |
[1:52:05] | Found an office usually left open and moved in for the time you were here. | 在这段时间 他找到一间开着的办公室与你周旋 |
[1:52:08] | Then how do I know this is your office? | 我怎知这是你的办公室? |
[1:52:12] | Mrs. Foster, take a memo to Bartholomew in Security recommending… | 福斯特夫人 拿一份巴松罗蒙的安全记录 |
[1:52:17] | Bartholomew. | 巴松罗蒙 |
[1:52:19] | Recommending that embassy offices be kept locked during the lunch hour. | 建议在午餐时间封锁大使馆 |
[1:52:22] | Mmm. Starting with his own. | 开始私事 |
[1:52:25] | – Give me the stamps. Come on. – What’s your first name today? | -快给我邮票 -今天你叫什么名字? |
[1:52:28] | – Brian. – Brian Cruikshank. | -布莱恩 -布莱恩·克鲁宣克 |
[1:52:30] | Serves me right if I get stuck with that one. | 如果再受叫这名字的人骗 我真是活该 |
[1:52:33] | – Who asked you to get stuck with any of them? – Is there a Mrs. Cruikshank? | -谁叫你受他们的骗? -这有个克鲁宣克夫人吗? |
[1:52:36] | – Yes. – But we’re divorced. | -当然 -但我们离婚了 |
[1:52:38] | No. | 不 |
[1:52:44] | My mother. She lives in Detroit. | 我母亲住在底特律 |
[1:52:46] | You’d like her. She’d like you, too. Come on, give me those stamps. | 你喜欢她 她会喜欢你的 快把邮票给我 |
[1:52:49] | Not until you prove to me that you’re really Brian Cruikshank. | 不给 直到你证明你是真的布莱恩·克鲁宣克 |
[1:52:53] | One day next week I’ll put it on a marriage license. How about that? | 下星期写在结婚证上 如何? |
[1:52:56] | Quit stalling. I want some identification now. | 我要证明 |
[1:52:58] | I wouldn’t lie on a license. | 我不会在许可证上撒谎 |
[1:53:00] | You can’t prove it. You’re still trying to… | 你证明不了 你仍在… |
[1:53:02] | “Marriage license”? | 结婚证? |
[1:53:05] | Did you say “marriage license”? | 你说结婚证? |
[1:53:07] | Don’t change the subject. Just give me the stamps. | 别回避话题 把邮票给我 |
[1:53:10] | Oh, I love you, Adam, Alex, Peter, Brian, whatever your name is. | 我爱你 亚当 亚历克斯 彼特 布赖恩 不管你叫什么名字 |
[1:53:15] | Oh, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:53:17] | I hope we have a lot of boys. | 希望可以生一大堆男孩 |
[1:53:19] | We can name them all after you. | 我们可以给他们取你的名 |
[1:53:21] | Well, before we start that, may I have the stamps? | 在这之前 可以把邮票给我吗? |