英文名称:Chaos
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:36] | Police on scene are approaching the suspect. | 现场的警察正在逼近嫌犯 |
[02:38] | This chase started at approximately 1:30 a.m | 这场追逐从下午1:30开始 |
[02:41] | in the Mercer Island area | 于莫塞岛 |
[02:43] | and has ended here at Pearl Street Bridge. | 现在到了珍珠街桥 |
[02:46] | responding to a 911 call | 警察接到911报警 |
[02:48] | in an apparent carjacking by an African-American male. | 一名非裔美籍男子劫持汽车 |
[02:51] | name is Lisa Reane | 被劫持者名叫 莉莎·莱尼 |
[02:53] | youngest daughter of Congressman Richard Reane. | 是国会议员 理查德·莱尼的小女儿 |
[02:55] | Suspect has been preliminary ID’d | 据初步消息 嫌犯姓名为 |
[02:57] | as John Curtis, who’s wanted for armed robbery, drug | 约翰·柯蒂斯 他曾参与运送毒品和武装抢劫 |
[03:03] | Shots have been fired. We have shots fired. | 枪声 开枪了 |
[03:05] | The suspect and his hostage are down. | 嫌犯和人质都倒下了 |
[03:08] | Police are moving in. | 警察冲上去了 |
[03:46] | If you chose to believe a traitor’s testimony, fine. | “如果你们选择相信一个叛徒的作证 那么” |
[03:49] | But in the same situation, I’d do it again. | “如果在相同的情况下 我还会做同样的事情” |
[03:52] | I’m not gonna apologize for doing my job. | 我拒绝为我的尽职而道歉 |
[03:54] | I’m not gonna apologize for doing my job. | 我拒绝为我的尽职而道歉 |
[04:28] | Simply put, just because you’re a cop | 总之 身为警察 |
[04:30] | doesn’t mean the laws don’t apply to you. | 并不意味着你可以违法 |
[04:33] | It’s not the wild, wild West anymore. | 这里再也不是 荒野的西部了 |
[04:35] | It’s not the wild, wild West anymore. | 这里再也不是 荒野的西部了 |
[04:38] | Not the wild, wild West anymore. | 这里再也不是 荒野的西部了 |
[04:40] | Wild, wild West anymore. | 荒野 荒野的西部了 |
[05:56] | Everybody get the fuck down! | 所有的人都趴下 |
[05:58] | Get out of here! | 出去 |
[05:59] | Let’s get moving! Move! Move! | 走开! 走! 走! |
[06:01] | Get off that chair, you stupid bitch! Let’s go! | 离开那把椅子 蠢货 走! |
[06:05] | Get off the phone! Put the phone down! | 放下电话 笨蛋 快点 |
[06:07] | You people move forward! Move! Move! Move! | 叫你的人走! 快! 快点! |
[06:09] | Get out your phones! | 交出你们的电话 |
[06:10] | Get out your cell phones! In the bag! | 把手机放进这个袋子里 |
[06:16] | That you don’t wanna do. | 你不会想要这样做的 |
[06:29] | Shut the fuck up. | 他妈的 闭嘴 |
[06:32] | Oh, y’all picked the wrong day not to use the ATM. | 要来这里使用ATM机 你们挑错了日子 |
[06:35] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[06:37] | Do what you’re told when you’re told | 照我们说的去做 |
[06:40] | you may live. | 也许能活命 |
[06:42] | But I make no guarantees. | 不过我并不做任何保证 |
[06:51] | -I’m in. -You, up. | -我进去了 -你 起来 |
[06:54] | -You, out. -Let’s go. Move. | -你出去 -我们走 |
[06:55] | Your security system, you can electronically seal off the entrances. | 你们的安全系统能把出入口封锁住吧? |
[06:59] | Yes. Right away. | 是的 我马上办 |
[07:02] | Fabulous. Oh, what a wonderful attitude. | 好极了 态度不错 |
[07:04] | You and I are gonna get along just fine. | 你我会相处得很好的 |
[07:18] | It’s done. | 行了 |
[07:20] | -We’re locked down. -Smashing. | -已经锁定了 -漂亮 |
[07:46] | Gonna be late for work. | 上班别迟到了 |
[08:08] | Fire in the hole! | 开炸 |
[08:21] | -What do you think you’re doing? -Fucker set off the alarm. | -你他妈的想干什么? -他他妈的在发警报 |
[08:24] | Don’t you think it would have made sense to shoot him before he set it off? | 你不觉得应该在他发警报之前就警告他? |
[08:28] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[08:30] | Jesus. All right. The alarm’s been tripped. | 天哪 好吧 已经触发警报了 |
[08:33] | We’re on a clock. Let’s get these people out of here. | 我们没时间了 把这儿的这些人弄出去 |
[08:36] | Next time, if you’re gonna do something, do it right. | 下次做事情 一定要把事情做好了 |
[08:56] | This is Detective Galloway. | 我是盖萝伊探长 |
[09:10] | Gonna have to go back that way, sir. Back that way. | 确认银行所有的出入口 监控出入口 |
[09:17] | I want all points of entry identified and covered. | 监控所有出入点 |
[09:21] | Nina, you need SWAT here now. Have emergency crews standing by. | 尼娜 你的小队 现在有紧急救员吗? |
[09:25] | Didn’t take them long. | 没有带他们来 |
[09:27] | Come on, man. | 当心 伙计 |
[09:31] | -Set a perimeter. Move them back. -How far? | -设立隔离带 让他们退后 -多远? |
[09:34] | Portland. | 1/4英哩 |
[09:43] | Detective Callo. | 卡洛斯警官 |
[09:53] | Hey. Got him on the line. | 和他们接通了 |
[10:02] | -We’re on. -This is Detective Callo, Seattle P.D. | -开始 -西雅图警察局卡洛斯警官 |
[10:05] | -Who am I speaking to? -No questions. | -你是谁? -不许提问 |
[10:07] | I’m in control of this facility now. Complete control. | 我已经完全控制了这所建筑 |
[10:10] | Nobody gets in or out without my say. | 没有我的允许 任何人不得出入 |
[10:13] | I will execute every man, woman and child | 如果需要 我会杀死坐在里面的所有人 |
[10:15] | if my needs are not met. | 包括妇女和小孩 |
[10:16] | All right, don’t test me. | 不要试探我 |
[10:19] | -I’m a man of zero tolerance today. -I’m listening. | -今天我的人都很没有耐心 -我听着呢 |
[10:22] | All right. Well, try not to screw this up, huh, detective? | 很好 别把事情搞砸了 探长 |
[10:25] | I only have one demand, and one demand only. | 我只有一个要求 仅仅一个要求 |
[10:47] | Do you have a warrant? | 你有搜查令吗? |
[10:49] | I need to speak to you, Quentin. | 我需要和你谈谈 昆丁 |
[10:51] | That’s where you’re shit out of luck, because I don’t need to speak to you. | 你真不走运 我不想和你谈 |
[10:55] | It’s important. | 事情很重要 |
[11:05] | Do you live in a barn? | 你住的是谷仓? |
[11:08] | That’s Detective Shane Dekker. | 这位是薛恩·戴克警官 |
[11:10] | Doesn’t look like much of a detective. | 你不像一名警官 |
[11:13] | I could say the same about you. | 你我彼此彼此 |
[11:16] | -Charming. -Shane just transferred from Tacoma. | -有意思 -薛恩刚从别处调过来 |
[11:19] | -You might be interested to know -Save your breath. | -你会有兴趣知道他父亲是 -算了 |
[11:21] | I really don’t care. | 我并不想知道 |
[11:24] | Just get to what’s on your mind. | 还是直说你们来这儿的事吧 |
[11:27] | We got a hostage situation over at American Global | 在环球银行发生了一起人质劫持 |
[11:31] | and he won’t talk to anybody but you. | 他们不要别人只和你谈 |
[11:36] | -No shit? -No shit. | -你胡扯 -是真的 |
[11:39] | So we need you to do this. | 所以我们需要你去办这件事 |
[11:41] | Why should I? | 我为什么要去? |
[11:42] | Because people’s lives are at risk. | 因为人质的生命有危险 |
[11:45] | Yeah, like the kid said. | 是的 就像这孩子说的那样 |
[11:47] | Say I did wanna help, I’m suspended. Or did that slip your mind? | 就算我愿意帮忙 可我已经被停职了 难道你忘了吗? |
[11:51] | Well, as of right now, you are back on the force. | 就当是休假 从现在起 你归队了 |
[11:54] | -Just like that. -Just like that. | -就这样? -就这样 |
[11:57] | I won’t, however, unleash you alone. | 我虽然开释了你 不过 |
[12:02] | Always a catch. | 有什么条件? |
[12:04] | Shane here is your new partner. | 薛恩当你的新搭档 |
[12:05] | You can consider him a younger version of me. | 你可以把他当成年轻版的我 |
[12:11] | How nice. | 真不错啊 |
[12:14] | -You’d have been with your partner -Ex-partner. | -要我说你早就该和你的搭挡 -前搭档 |
[12:19] | On the unemployment line long time ago. | 一块去领失业救济金了 |
[12:22] | You know, for a moment I thought you cared. | 我原来以为你很在意呢 |
[12:28] | Where are you going? | 你跟着我干吗? |
[12:55] | Yep. I’m here now. I’ll let you know. | 对 我已经到了 我会告诉你的 |
[13:04] | -Could we have a few words? -Yeah. I’ll give you two: Blow me. | -能说几句话吗? -可以 两个字:吹我 |
[13:08] | Need a follow-up comment, let me know. | 要是你同意的话 告诉我一声 |
[13:12] | -Terrific. -Talked to him about 9:30. | -真是够可以的 -九点半? |
[13:15] | Nine-thirty. All right, 9:30. Okay. | 九点半吗 九点半 好 |
[13:18] | Teddy, Vincent, nice to see you both. | 苔迪 温森特 见到你俩真好 |
[13:20] | Okay, so Conners has been reinstated to full active duty, and it’s his scene. | 康纳斯全权负责这次现场行动 |
[13:25] | Last time this guy headed a hostage situation | 在上次的人质事件中 |
[13:28] | an innocent civilian died. | 这家伙让无辜的市民丧命 |
[13:29] | I was not responsible. | 那次行动不由我负责 |
[13:31] | Well, you never are. | 你从不负责 |
[13:33] | That girl would be alive today if it wasn’t for your cowboy antics. | 如果不是因为你那牛仔式的行为 那姑娘现在还会活着 |
[13:37] | You destroy lives. | 你毁灭了生命 |
[13:38] | Well, look who’s talking about destroying lives. | 谁在这里谈什么毁灭生命? |
[13:41] | I seem to remember that’s your fucking specialty, Callo. | 我记得这是你的专长 卡罗 |
[13:44] | Ladies, please. | 姑娘们 别吵了 |
[13:47] | I was first on the scene, and I have seniority. | 是我先到达现场 我有优先权 |
[13:50] | -Decision’s been made, Bernie. -Don’t do this, Martin. | -已经决定了 伯尼 -别这样 马克 |
[13:52] | Don’t cave in to this guy. | 别向这家伙妥协 |
[13:54] | Bernie, I need you to take a hike. | 伯尼 你得让一让了 |
[13:57] | All right? We’ll talk about it later. | 行不? 过后我们再谈这事 |
[14:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:07] | I’ll watch the train wreck from home. | 我就在家看着火车怎么翻车 |
[14:10] | Bye, Bernie. | 再见 伯尼 |
[14:12] | Okay, SWAT, because of special circumstances | 特警队注意了 由于特殊情况把特警队 |
[14:15] | we’ll defer to Conners. | 托付给康纳斯探长 |
[14:17] | He’s in charge. | 他负责现场指挥 |
[14:19] | First I heard SWAT defer to anyone. | 头一次听说把特警队托付给谁 |
[14:22] | Now, I want you to do the folks in the bank a big favor | 我要你把银行里那些人拯救出来 |
[14:25] | by proving me very wrong about you, okay? | 以证明我从前对你的看法完全错了 |
[14:29] | Oh, that’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[14:33] | Anything questionable happens today, I wanna know about it, okay? | 今天这里不管发生什么可疑的事 都得让我知道 ok? |
[14:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[14:40] | Looks like you got yourself a babysitter. | 看来 你给自己找了个保姆 |
[15:01] | We have approximately four to seven heavily armed men | 有大约4到7名全副武装的人员 |
[15:04] | holding an unspecified number of customers | 扣留了人数不详的顾客 |
[15:07] | and employees hostage. | 和职员做人质 |
[15:08] | You’re just a wealth of knowledge, Vincent. | 说点有用情况 温森特 |
[15:10] | Their only demand so far has been to speak to you. | 他们唯一要求的就是和你对话 |
[15:14] | Get me a line into the bank. Let’s see what they want. | 把电话接通银行里面 看看他们到究竟想要什么 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:31] | Well, well, well. | 好 好 好 |
[15:33] | If it isn’t Detective Conners. | 这就是我们的康纳斯探长吗? |
[15:36] | Who am I speaking with? | 我在和哪位通话? |
[15:37] | Well, for now call me Lorenz. | 现在 你叫我洛仑兹好了 |
[15:40] | Okay, Lorenz. How we doing in there? | 好吧 洛仑兹 里面情况怎么样了? |
[15:42] | Get you anything? Food? medical supplies perhaps? | 你们需要什么? 食物? 也许可以送一些药品进去? |
[15:45] | We heard an explosion. | 刚才听到了里面的爆炸声 |
[15:47] | Everyone who matters is fine. | 要紧的人都没事 |
[15:50] | Of course, I would have preferred the authorities not be involved at all | 当然 我本来宁愿不让政府当局牵涉近来 |
[15:54] | but since Seattle’s finest needs a presence on the scene | 不过西雅图最厉害的角色必须得到场 |
[15:57] | I’m glad it’s you. | 很高兴那就是你 |
[15:59] | -Oh, well. My fame precedes me. -Don’t be flattered. | -哦 我名声在外啊 -别太得意了 |
[16:02] | I needed to have someone who’s been through this experience before | 我是需要一个以前对这种事有经验的人过来 |
[16:05] | because, detective, I plan on living a long, full, rich life. | 因为 我后半辈子还想活得富贵长命呢 |
[16:11] | However, I am surprised that they found you so quickly. | 他们这么快就把你找来了 真让我惊奇 |
[16:15] | -I thought you were suspended. -I was. | -我以为你还在被停职呢 -那是从前 |
[16:19] | But I’m back. Your information’s old. | 现在我回来了 你的消息过时了 |
[16:21] | You never get what you pay for. | 你总是得不到你应得的 |
[16:25] | Well, I guess you wanna know about the hostages? | 想知道人质的情况吧? |
[16:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:29] | There’s approximately 40, and they’re doing just swell. | 大约有40个人 他们的状态都很好 |
[16:34] | Well, all of them except one. | 嗯 除了一个人以外 |
[16:37] | Someone’s dead? | 有人死了? |
[16:38] | Theory put to practice isn’t always perfect. | 预想的理论在实行时总是很难做到完美的 |
[16:43] | You can’t keep the hostages in check if you let a bad deed go unpunished. | 如果犯了错误不予惩罚的话 |
[16:48] | They might just randomly revolt. | 其他人质就不会乖乖听话 |
[16:51] | Chaos has some order to it. | 秩序就会有些混乱了 |
[16:54] | What else will I be looking for? | 你还有什么要求? |
[16:57] | Demands. | 哦 要求嘛 |
[16:58] | Wouldn’t be too much to ask for you and your colleagues just to bounce? | 要是让你和你的同事们都拍拍屁股走人会不会太过分? |
[17:02] | Safe to say. | 这个免谈 |
[17:04] | All right. Well, you just stay by the phone, and I’ll I’ll contact you. | 好了 守着电话吧 我会和你联系的 |
[17:07] | -Hey, wait, Lorenz. -Don’t worry. | -等等 洛仑兹 -别担心 |
[17:09] | I don’t have any plans until sunrise tomorrow. | 明天日出以前我还没有什么计划 |
[17:12] | Relax. It’s gonna be a long one. | 放松点 这一天会很长的 |
[17:16] | Hey, come on, Lorenz. This conversation’s not finished. | 听着 洛仑兹 我还没说完呢 |
[17:19] | Patience, detective. Patience. | 耐心点 探长 耐心 |
[17:22] | We don’t want this to be another Pearl Street Bridge, now, do we? | 我们不想把这次变成又一个珍珠街桥 对吧? |
[17:33] | He’s out. | 他挂断了 |
[17:36] | This standoff is reaching two hours now. | 事件已经持续了2个小时了 |
[17:39] | We’ve been told detectives have made contact with the perpetrators | 我们被告知警察已经和银行内的劫持者取得了联系 |
[17:43] | but whether specific demands have been made, we cannot confirm. | 不过我们还无法确定他们是否提出了什么具体要求 |
[17:46] | When we’re in the know, we’ll let you know. | 我们会随时报道最新消息 |
[17:48] | I’m Karen Cross live for Channel 2 news. | 我是凯伦·克罗斯新闻台实况二频道 |
[18:13] | Where’s our fearless captain? | 我们那位英勇的队长在哪儿? |
[18:15] | He went uptown to brief the commissioner. | 他去城里做汇报了 |
[18:17] | And you’re here in his place. | 所以你就在这儿代替他了 |
[18:25] | -What’s that? -Nicotine gum. | -怎么了? -这是戒烟口香糖 |
[18:27] | -You quit smoking? -Caffeine, too, if you must know. | -你戒烟了? -咖啡因也戒了 如果你想知道 |
[18:30] | -What? A man’s capable of change. -Yeah. | -人要勇于改变自己嘛 -对 |
[18:33] | -Don’t worry. I still have a vice or two. -Detective, 15 rings. No answer. | -不过我还是有点小毛病的 -探长 电话响了15声也没人接 |
[18:39] | Try again in five. | 过五分钟再打试试 |
[18:41] | -What are they doing in there? -Wasting our fucking time. | -他们在干什么呢? -在浪费时间 |
[18:49] | Precisely. | 对 |
[18:51] | He knows police protocol, not to mention the shit in our own precinct. | 他们很熟悉警察的办案程序 也清楚警察的辖区范围 |
[18:54] | He’s disguising his voice. | 伪装声音 |
[18:56] | Probably means he’s got a record and has done this before. | 可能是有案底 |
[18:59] | Dropped that hint about sunrise. | 在等待明天日出 |
[19:01] | He’s buying time. | 他在耗时间 |
[19:04] | -Why? -He’s trying to figure out his move. | -为什么呢? -他在考虑下一步的行动 |
[19:06] | -He wasn’t expecting us. -He wasn’t expecting you. | -因为他没料到我们 -他没料到你 |
[19:09] | He said he thought you were suspended. | 他说过 他以为你还在停职 |
[19:11] | Probably thought it’d take all day to find me, giving him time he needs. | 他可能以为找到我得花一天时间 那样他的时间就很充裕了 |
[19:14] | -He’s stalling. -He almost has what he came for. | -他在故意拖延 -他差不多就得逞了 |
[19:17] | We’re going in. | 我们进去 |
[19:21] | -Where is the SWAT commander? -I’ll find him. | -特警队指挥官呢? -我去找他 |
[19:25] | That’s a big call. You thought about what you’re doing? | 这事非同小可 昆丁 你想清楚了? |
[19:28] | -Are you questioning me, Teddy? -Unfortunately, yeah. | -你在怀疑我吗 苔迪? -对不起 是的 |
[19:33] | Well, I question how you can fuck that asshole | 那我还怀疑你在干出那种烂事以后 |
[19:35] | and still manage to look in the mirror. | 居然还有脸照镜子 |
[19:39] | Look, the hostages are in imminent danger. | 现在人质的生命处于危险之中 |
[19:41] | They’ve confessed to killing. That’s an automatic murder-one charge, | 他们已经承认杀了人 |
[19:45] | Life sentence, a needle for all of them. | 这已经构成一级谋杀 至少判终生监禁 |
[19:47] | So why keep witnesses around to testify? | 那我们还在这里争什么呢? |
[19:50] | The longer we wait, the greater the risk. We need to go in. Now. | 等待时间越长 风险越大 我们必须进去 立刻 |
[19:54] | Quentin. | 昆汀 |
[19:59] | -So, what we got? -Snipers up top. | -准备得怎么样? -房顶上有狙击手 |
[20:01] | Ten soldiers on the ground. | 地面上十名士兵 |
[20:03] | -What’s the best way in? -Tear gas. Blow the doors. | -怎么进去? -用催泪瓦斯炸开门 |
[20:06] | Hey, hold on. No explosives. | 等等 不能用炸药 |
[20:08] | We got 40 civilians in there. It’s too great a chance. | 里面有40名市民 不能冒这个险 |
[20:11] | Any other way? | 有其它办法吗? |
[20:12] | No. There’s no pussy way in. | 没有其它直接的办法了 |
[20:14] | The doors are locked electronically from the inside | 门是通过电子系统从银行里面锁住的 |
[20:17] | and we ain’t getting in without force. | 除非用暴力 否则无法进入 |
[20:21] | What if we cut the power? That’ll disable the system. | 要是我们从外面切断电源 使电子系统失效 |
[20:23] | We can open the locks manually go in that way. | 再用人力打开门呢? |
[20:27] | That’ll work. | 这样行 |
[20:29] | So we’ll take the pussy way in, commander. | 这不是就有直接的办法了吗 指挥官? |
[20:32] | Cut the power and we go in at 11:15 sharp. | 在11:15分准时切断电源 我们就冲进去 |
[20:41] | The banks are equipped with generators. Once the power’s down | 切断电源后 银行里的备用发电机 |
[20:45] | they’ll kick back on in approximately three to six minutes. | 会在3至6分钟内恢复供电 |
[20:48] | Be over before then. | 我们会在这之前就进去了 |
[20:50] | -Commander, your men in position? -Standing by. | -指挥官 你的人就位了吗? -正在待命 |
[20:54] | Call for the power to be cut. | 通知切断电源 |
[20:56] | Once down, wait for my signal. | 断电后 看我的信号行事 |
[20:58] | Nobody moves until I give the go. Understood? | 没有我的命令谁也不得擅自行动 明白了? |
[21:02] | Yep. | 是 |
[21:11] | You, come here. | 你 过来 |
[21:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:15] | Come on. Get up. | 快 站起来 |
[21:18] | No! | 不 |
[21:24] | Will you just shut the fuck up? | 你他妈的闭嘴 |
[21:37] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[21:45] | Stand still. I said don’t move. | 站着别动 我叫你别动 |
[21:52] | Okay, let’s go around the horn. | 准备行动 |
[21:54] | -One, check. -Two, check. | -一号就位 -二号就位 |
[21:56] | -Three, check. -Four, check. | -三号就位 -四号就位 |
[22:03] | Here we go. | 开始行动 |
[22:04] | Cut the power. | 切断电源 |
[22:08] | What? | 什么? |
[22:12] | Now. | 开始 |
[22:17] | Hey, hold on. Hold on. What just happened? | 等等 等等 发生什么事了? |
[22:22] | Holy shit. | 混蛋 |
[22:28] | Shit. Come on, guys. Let’s get a move on. | 靠 快 伙计们 我们上 |
[22:32] | -We’re moving in. -Stand the fuck down, commander. | -我们已经进来了 -赶紧给我停住 指挥官 |
[22:35] | -It’s a trap. -No, you stand the fuck down. | -这是个圈套 -不 你给我停住 |
[22:37] | -This is my show now. -Repeat, do not go in. | -现在得看我的了 -重复一遍 不许进去 |
[22:41] | On my count. Three, two, one. | 听我数 三 二 一 |
[22:46] | Move! | 行动 |
[22:57] | Go! | 上 |
[23:32] | Round up all the hostages! | 把所有出来的人质都集中起来 |
[23:34] | Anyone that comes out, you grab them! Every single one of them! | 别漏掉人 抓住他们! 抓住他们当中的一个! |
[23:37] | Got the emergency crews over here. | 救援人员过来 |
[23:40] | Secure the area. | 赶快疏散现场 |
[23:43] | Medics! Paramedics here! | 救护员 救护员快来 |
[23:46] | Anyone in the bank! | 有人在银行里! |
[25:13] | -You see anybody come your way? -No. No one went by us. | -看见什么人了吗? -没有 没有人从我们这边过去 |
[25:16] | Detectives, we found these. Gloves, masks, vests. | 探长 我们找到了这些 手套 面罩 背心 |
[25:26] | We let them walk right past us. | 就这么从我们身边溜走了 |
[25:32] | Fucking beautiful. | 干得真漂亮 |
[25:51] | Okay, we We got the one teller dead. | 有一名出纳员死了 |
[25:54] | The two that were strung up, they’re alive, but they’re in critical condition. | 两名被吊起来的还活着 但伤势严重 |
[25:58] | Few of the SWAT took burns, but that’s the worst of it. | 有几名特警队员二度烧伤 这是最严重的 |
[26:01] | Depending on who you talk to, there was between five and nine perps. | 根据不同的人质的说法 嫌犯有5至9人 |
[26:05] | Nobody saw them, because they were wearing their masks. | 不过没人看见他们的长相 他们一直都戴着面罩 |
[26:08] | I got Dax collecting all the security tapes | 戴克斯在收集录像带 |
[26:10] | so that’s at least gonna give us a firm number. | 到时能知道确切人数 |
[26:14] | Want background checks on every hostage. | 要调查每一名人质的背景资料 |
[26:16] | They’re all suspects until they’re not. | 在查清之前他们都是嫌疑人 |
[26:20] | -Excuse me. -Yeah? | -劳驾 -什么事? |
[26:21] | I need to hear that conversation between Conners and Lorenz. | 我要再听一下康纳斯和洛仑兹的谈话录音 |
[26:24] | -Well, you’ll have to wait. -How long? | -那你得等等了 -等多久? |
[26:26] | An hour, maybe more. | 一个小时 也许更久 |
[26:27] | Can you show me how to play it myself? | 你告诉我怎么自己操作 |
[26:30] | Now, look, it doesn’t work this way, okay? | 嘿 你看 这不合规矩吧? |
[26:32] | I don’t take orders from you. | 我并不归你指挥 |
[26:34] | I don’t know you and no one touches my stuff, okay? | 我不认识你 别人不能动我的东西 |
[26:37] | You’ll have to wait. Excuse me. | 你必须得等 失陪了 |
[26:40] | What the? | 干嘛? |
[26:42] | What the hell are you doing? Are you ADD? | 你干什么? 你有毛病啊? |
[26:44] | Along with whatever they stole and this war zone they left behind | 罪犯们偷了东西逃离现场 |
[26:47] | a man’s dead and the killers are running free. | 死了一个人罪犯却在逃 |
[26:50] | I don’t have time to wait. I’ll figure it out myself. Thank you for your help. | 我没时间等了 我自己得找出线索来 谢谢你的帮助 |
[26:54] | Okay, wait. No. Just No, no, no. | 好吧 等等 别 别 别 |
[26:57] | This is a dat recorder. You know what that is? Digital audio-tape. | 这是数字录音机 数字录音机你知道吧? |
[27:00] | It’s just like a regular tape player, right? Play, stop, rewind. | 就像普通磁带录音机 倒带 播放 停止 |
[27:03] | The headphones jack straight in. | 耳机插销 |
[27:07] | Tape’s already inside. All right? | 磁带在里面了 明白了? |
[27:09] | That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 这也没那么难 不是吗? |
[27:14] | Just don’t break anything, okay? | 别把东西搞坏了 OK? |
[27:35] | So everyone’s been cleared out at this point except for those two there. | 所有的都检查过了 除了这里这两个 |
[27:40] | What about this one? | 这个怎么了? |
[27:41] | That’s a camera in the vault. It got blown in the first explosion. | 这是房顶的摄像头 房顶在第一次爆炸时就被炸掉了 |
[27:44] | And here comes. | 接着 |
[27:50] | That’s when you cut the power. | 这就是你切断电源的时候 |
[27:51] | So we can’t ID them. | 这么说我们没法辨认他们了 |
[27:54] | There’s a four minute 52-second gap before the image returns. | 画面中断了4分42秒 |
[27:57] | Yeah. They’re long gone by then. | 是啊 足够长让他们逃掉了 |
[27:59] | Go to the tapes when they went in. Document each move made | 把带子倒到开头 从他们进来的时间开始 |
[28:02] | for the two hours they were inside. | 把他们这两小时内的所有行动都记录下来存档 |
[28:05] | Oh, hey. Awful lot of news cameras outside. | 哦 对了 外面还有一些新安装的摄像头 |
[28:07] | Maybe one got a good look at them coming out. | 也许上面会记录下一些他们走出去后的情况 |
[28:10] | Have Vincent check it out. | 让温森特检察吧 |
[28:12] | Conners, better come out here. | 康纳斯 你最好来过一下 |
[28:20] | Oh, shit. | 哦 狗屎 |
[28:21] | Feds. | 联邦调查局的 |
[28:24] | Detective Conners. | 康纳斯探长 |
[28:26] | Join us, would you? | 过这儿来 行吗? |
[28:28] | Someone’s dead? | 有人死了? |
[28:29] | Theory put to practice isn’t always perfect. | 理论在实行时总是很难做到完美的 |
[28:33] | You can’t expect to keep the hostages in check | 如果犯了错误不予惩罚的话 |
[28:36] | if you let a bad deed go unpunished. | 其他人质就不会乖乖听话 |
[28:38] | They might just randomly revolt. | 没准儿有人就会造反 |
[28:41] | Chaos has some order to it. | 浑沌中自有其序 |
[28:49] | Prince Amar Al-Aban is one of the wealthiest and least popular Arabs | 阿尔邦王子是中东最富有的人之一同时也最遭人嫉恨 |
[28:52] | in the Middle East. There’s been threats, but for better or worse | 在过去的时间里 对他生命财产 威胁接连不断 |
[28:57] | he’s an ally to the United States. | 但不管怎样他是美国的盟友 |
[28:59] | Last month in Charlotte, North Carolina | 上个月夏洛特银行也遭此劫 |
[29:01] | the Crown Valley Bank was hit. | 和我们这里一样 |
[29:03] | Prince had a safe-deposit box there too. | 王子在那里也存了一个箱子 |
[29:05] | -So, what was in the box? -We don’t keep records. | -箱子里有什么? -我们没有记录 |
[29:08] | Boxes are private. | 箱子是保密的 |
[29:10] | Since 9/11, we screen for live tissue, viruses and explosives. | 911以后 我们对物品做生物病毒和爆炸物检测 |
[29:13] | If it passes those tests, we don’t ask. | 只要通过了检测 我们就不再多问 |
[29:15] | Look, this is fascinating shit. | 这真是见鬼 |
[29:18] | What about the money? | 钱少了没? |
[29:20] | Bank robbers still like cash, don’t they? | 银行劫匪没有抢钱吗? |
[29:22] | Cash drawers don’t appear to be touched. | 现金显然没有被动过 |
[29:24] | Neither does the cash vault. | 有一半现金在金库里 |
[29:26] | So they broke into a bank and didn’t steal any money? | 这么说 他们闯进了银行却没有抢钱? |
[29:29] | We believe the prince’s box was the target. We’re trying to reach him now. | 所以我们相信他们的目标是王子的保险箱 想法去抓住他们吧 |
[29:32] | Sir, may I have a word with you, please? | 我有话和你说 请 |
[29:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:45] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[29:46] | Are you familiar with the term “franchise-sized fuckup”? | 你有没有听说过这个词 “特许权的范围”? |
[29:53] | What, this is my fault, huh? | 那么 你认为是我的错? |
[29:56] | I’m beginning to understand why they wanted to deal directly with you. | 现在我开始明白了他们为什么要针对你了 |
[29:59] | You think you’re smart, Quentin, but, man, are you stupid. | 你觉得自己很聪明 昆丁 可是伙计 你很蠢 |
[30:04] | -You got played. -Oh, that’s not fair. | -你在耍花样 -这样说这不公平 |
[30:06] | Everything was according to standard procedure. | 所有事情都是按程序进行的 |
[30:09] | You came to me. I didn’t ask for this. | 是你来找我的 不是我要来的 |
[30:11] | The commissioner’s office is scrambling to make sense of this. | 上面对这事很不满意 |
[30:14] | If they need a scapegoat, I got zero problem serving you up. | 如果他们要找替罪羊 那毫无疑问会是你 |
[30:19] | Thought so. | 我已经料到了 |
[30:21] | You wanted this to happen. | 你不就想要这样吗 |
[30:23] | Good God, I did not. | 老天作证 我没有 |
[30:28] | If it had to be somebody. | 不过总得有人为此承担责任 |
[30:32] | Theory put to practice isn’t always perfect. | 理论在实行时总是很难做到完美的 |
[30:37] | You can’t expect to keep the hostages in check | 如果犯了错误不予惩罚的话 |
[30:39] | if you let a bad deed go unpunished. | 其他人质就不会乖乖听话 |
[30:41] | They might just randomly revolt. | 没准儿有人就会造反 |
[30:44] | Chaos has some order to it. | 浑沌中自有其序 |
[31:04] | I think this Lorenz was trying to tell us something. | 我感觉洛伦兹想告诉我们什么事情 |
[31:07] | Oh, really? You don’t say. | 是吗? 你不是吧? |
[31:10] | The way he spoke. He paused before certain words. | 是他说话的方式 在说某些词之前有停顿 |
[31:14] | Have you ever heard of the chaos theory? | 你听说过混沌理论吗? |
[31:17] | Edward Lorenz invented the chaos theory in the 1960s. | 爱德华洛伦兹于20世纪60年代发明了混沌理论 |
[31:20] | It’s the study of phenomena that appear random | 这是对一种现象的研究:在看似随机的事件中 |
[31:23] | but have an element of regularity | 有其内在的规律性 |
[31:25] | which can be described mathematically. | 并可用数学模型对其定义 |
[31:27] | Try that again. | 再说明白些 |
[31:29] | Pretty much, initial state of events may seem unrelated and random | 也就是说 一开始看上去它们之间没有关联 |
[31:33] | but eventually a pattern emerges | 而且是随机的 |
[31:35] | and in the end all the pieces fit together. | 但实际上可以有一种规律把各个部分联系起来 |
[31:38] | Anything else officers? | 还要点什么? |
[31:40] | No, that’ll be all. Thanks. | 不了 就这些 谢谢 |
[31:44] | So you’re a college boy. | 你是大学生吧 |
[31:46] | Which one? | 哪所学校的? |
[31:47] | Someplace I’ve heard of | 是我知道的大学 |
[31:49] | or one of those inbred state schools no one’s heard of? | 还是那种名不见经传的学校? |
[31:53] | U. Dub. | 尤德伯 |
[31:55] | So it’s the latter. | 看来是后者 |
[31:57] | How’d you end up on the force? | 怎么当了警察了? |
[31:59] | It’s kind of the family business. | 算是家传吧 |
[32:01] | Oh, your dad’s dad and so on back? | 从你的祖父辈或更早? |
[32:04] | Listen, do we really need all this “get to know you” crap? | 听着 我们有必要互相了解这些吗? |
[32:07] | Couple of hours ago you didn’t give a shit. | 几个小时前你还对什么都不关心呢 |
[32:09] | You’ve grown on me. | 因为我开始喜欢你了 |
[32:10] | Besides, I’m entrusting my life to you. I should know something about you. | 另外 咱们命运相连 我得了解你 |
[32:14] | I would think you’d like to know a little about me. | 而且我也会让你了解我的 |
[32:16] | I know about you, detective. Everyone does. | 我了解你 探长 所有的人都了解你 |
[32:19] | You don’t say that with much enthusiasm. | 你说这话看来热情不高啊 |
[32:22] | Not much to be enthusiastic about. | 因为没什么可让我有热情的 |
[32:26] | Listen, my reputation often precedes me. | 听着 我是名声在外 你还是个无名小卒 |
[32:29] | You, however, have no reputation at all, a fact I need to deal with. | 可是 你没有名气 我还得和你对付在一起 |
[32:34] | If you’ve been through the shit I have, then you can judge me. | 等你经历了我所经历的之后 你再来评价我 |
[32:37] | Now, we can try to work together and make the best of a bad situation | 我们俩可以合作一起把事情干好 |
[32:41] | or we can compare dick sizes all day. | 或者成天互相比着较劲 |
[32:44] | It’s up to you. | 你选择吧 |
[32:46] | Since this is your first day here today, mine’s bigger. | 你现在是初来乍到 还是选择前者比较好 |
[32:53] | Conners, come in. | 康纳斯 听见吗? |
[32:55] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[32:57] | I got something you’re gonna wanna see. | 找到些东西你一定想看看 |
[33:03] | Lastly, I don’t like the Pac 10. | 还有 我不喜欢10号套餐 |
[33:06] | It’s overrated. | 让他们黑了 |
[33:23] | Come over and see this. | 过来看看这个 |
[33:27] | Detective. Just can’t stay away from me, can you? | 探长 你躲不开我 对吧? |
[33:29] | Can you roll, please? | 对 停住 |
[33:32] | Yeah, Okay. Right there. Perfect. | 好极了 |
[33:34] | Damon Richards. | 戴明·理查兹 |
[33:37] | Career loser. I busted him a couple years ago | 长期无业 几年前在他企图抢劫时 |
[33:39] | on attempted robbery. Stupid bastard never learns. | 我抓过他 这个笨蛋怎么不长进 |
[33:42] | What’s he doing back on the streets? | 他又回街上干什么来了? |
[33:44] | He gave up his partners and cut a deal with the D.A. | 他和检察官达成协议 供出了他的同伙 |
[33:47] | Got an address? | 有他地址吗? |
[33:48] | The only thing on file’s in Spokane, but I think I remember | 抓他的时候他还没有确定的住处 不过我记得 |
[33:51] | that he had a girlfriend in town. Gina, I think. | 他的女朋友叫吉娜 |
[33:58] | Gina, it’s the police. Open up. | 吉娜 我们是警察 开门 |
[34:07] | Step back. Now. | 退后 立刻 |
[34:39] | Gun! | 有枪! |
[34:43] | Shots fired Officer down. We need an ambulance and backup. | 警员中弹 请求急救和增援 |
[34:49] | Oh, shit. | 哦 妈的 |
[34:50] | Are you hit? | 你怎么样? |
[34:53] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[35:22] | I got her. | 抓住她了 |
[35:23] | I got her. Stop, Gina. | 抓住她 住手 吉娜 |
[35:26] | Teddy! | 苔迪! |
[35:27] | -You like that, huh? -Yeah. | -你喜欢这样 是吗? -对 |
[35:58] | I’m a police officer. | 我是警官 |
[36:01] | That guy’s a murder suspect. I need your bike. | 那人是杀人嫌疑犯 我要用一下你的车 |
[36:04] | What? | 什么 |
[36:07] | Go ahead, dude. It’s all yours, man. | 追上他 飞仔 归你了 伙计 |
[36:36] | Look out! | 小心 |
[37:19] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[38:54] | I want my fucking lawyer. | 我他妈要找律师 |
[38:56] | Fuck your lawyer. | 去你妈的律师 |
[39:29] | He’s unconscious but stable, with a nice knot on his forehead. | 他昏过去了没有危险 是额头被狠撞了一下 |
[39:33] | -Three officers are watching the room. -He wakes, they call. | -三个警官在屋里监视他 -他醒了 就叫我 |
[39:36] | Hey, Quincy, come on. Give it a rest. I’m fine. | 昆西 拜托 别管我了 我没事 |
[39:40] | Quincy was a coroner. | 昆西是法医 |
[39:43] | You might be bruised, but you may have a cracked rib. | 有一些淤青 有可能内部骨折 |
[39:45] | You should get to a hospital. | 你应该去医院 |
[39:47] | Should do a lot of things. | 应该做的事太多了 |
[39:53] | You sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事? |
[39:55] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[39:57] | Gina Lopez, 28, done time for possession, has two kids. | 吉娜·洛佩兹 28岁 曾经藏毒 有两个孩子 |
[40:02] | Am I interrupting? | 我没打扰你们吧? |
[40:05] | No. | 没有 |
[40:07] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[40:09] | Gina claims she doesn’t know anything about a bank robbery. | 吉娜她对银行抢劫的事一无所知 |
[40:12] | Of course she doesn’t. | 她当然不承认 |
[40:14] | -Vincent. -Yeah? | -温森特 -在 |
[40:18] | Have them put Miss Lopez | 把洛佩兹带到一号审讯室 |
[40:20] | in interrogation one and turn the AC on full. | 再把冷气开到最大 |
[40:22] | Let me know when her nipples can cut glass. | 先冻得她流鼻涕再说 |
[40:24] | Sorry, detective. I didn’t | 真抱歉 探长 |
[40:26] | When we first met, I didn’t realize who you were. | 第一次看到你时 我还不知道你是谁 |
[40:28] | I worked with your dad briefly right after I got out of the academy. | 我和你父亲一起共过事 那时我刚从警校毕业 |
[40:33] | It was an honor. | 我很荣幸 |
[40:34] | Thanks, Vincent. | 谢谢 温森特 |
[40:36] | Father was Harry Dekker. | 你父亲是哈利·戴克? |
[40:37] | Detectives, ready for you. | 探长们 准备好了 |
[40:46] | Somebody going on a trip? | 有人要去旅行? |
[40:48] | Looks like it, don’t it? | 看起来是 不是吗? |
[40:50] | You’re looking well, Marnie. | 你看起来不错啊 玛尼 |
[40:53] | Heard you were back, Conners. Keep dreaming. | 我听说你回来了 康纳斯 做梦吧 |
[40:55] | You, on the other hand: | 你 就不同了 |
[40:59] | -Hi. Marnie. -Shane. | -嗨 玛尼 -薛恩 |
[41:02] | You know, I got a bike myself. Maybe we can go for a ride. | 你看 我自己也有辆摩托车 我们有空可以交流一下 |
[41:06] | Or maybe I could just ride you. | 改日一起出去兜风 |
[41:10] | Can we get back to work now, please? | 我们回到工作上 好吗 |
[41:14] | We have passport, suntan lotion, Bermuda shorts, thong bikini | 这里有护照 防晒霜 百幕大短裤 比基尼 |
[41:18] | Hopefully hers. | 大概都是她的 |
[41:20] | and this. | 还有这个 |
[41:27] | Must be 50 large, his cut. | 至少有5万 她一定有份 |
[41:31] | -You’d think, right? -It’s not? | -你这么认为? -不是吗? |
[41:34] | Well, don’t put words in my mouth, but two things jump out at me here. | 我没这么说过 这里有两个疑点 |
[41:38] | First of all, every bank has their own money bands | 首先 所有的银行都有自己专门的扎钱纸带 |
[41:41] | and these are not American Global’s. | 这些钱不是来自环球银行 |
[41:43] | After checking, we find they belong to World National Financial. | 我们与财政部查证了一下 发现这些钱是属于国家银行的 |
[41:46] | -Sounds familiar. -Months ago, half a million dollars | -听起来有点耳熟 -没错 4个月前那里的一次武装抢劫中 |
[41:49] | was stolen in an armed robbery there, smash-and-grab job. | 50万元被抢走 手法很专业 |
[41:52] | But they caught the guys. They recovered about 400,. | 不过那些家伙被抓住了 追回了大约40万元 |
[41:55] | Now, they’ve been in jail ever since and their trials are still pending | 他们至今还在牢里案子也还在审理中 |
[41:59] | so that brings me to point number two. | 这样就给我们带来了第二个疑问 |
[42:05] | Smell that. | 你闻一下 |
[42:08] | -What is that? -When evidence comes in | -那是什么? -当证据拿来后 |
[42:10] | any physical contact can make it hard to lift prints | 任何的实际接触都会使得痕迹的采集变得困难 |
[42:13] | so now to mark the bills | 所以 为了给钱做标记 |
[42:14] | we spray a scented solution directly on them. | 我们把这个直接喷在钱上 |
[42:17] | -Is that new? -Yeah. Wave of the future. | -这是新的技术? -是的 一种新的液体 |
[42:19] | You try and keep up with the times, eh, Conners? | 你得跟上新时代了 康纳斯 |
[42:22] | So this money’s not from our bank. | 那么这些钱不是来自我们的银行? |
[42:25] | Oh, no. No, this money’s from the World National Financial job | 哦 不是 对 是国家银行的钱 |
[42:28] | and our evidence room. | 来自我们的证物室 |
[42:36] | For a list of things you can put in my mouth. | 别忘了我们一起去兜风 |
[42:40] | Conners. | 康纳斯 |
[42:47] | Do you remember who headed up the World National case? | 还记得是谁负责国家银行的案子吗? |
[42:50] | I think it was Callo. | 我记得是卡罗 |
[42:53] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[42:55] | Oh, no reason. Just thinking out loud. Come on. | 哦 没什么 只是说说 |
[43:02] | When you said it was your family business, I didn’t realize. | 那时你说当警察是家传 我还没意识到 |
[43:06] | Guess I just didn’t connect the dots. | 我没把事情联系起来想 |
[43:10] | Don’t worry about it. | 别在意 |
[43:12] | Your father was a hero. | 你父亲是个英雄 |
[43:16] | Yes, he was. | 是的 他是个英雄 |
[43:22] | First I thought maybe you were related to the captain. | 我原来还以为你和队长有什么关系呢 |
[43:27] | No. No relation. | 不是 和他没什么关系 |
[43:44] | We found the money, Gina. | 我们找到钱了 吉娜 |
[43:47] | The money was Damon’s. | 钱是戴明的 |
[43:49] | That money came from our evidence room. | 那钱是出自于我们的证物室 |
[43:51] | I told you, I know nothing about a bank robbery. | 我告诉过你们 我不知道什么银行抢劫 |
[43:54] | Whatever Damon was into, I know nothing about. | 不管戴明参与了什么 我根本不知情 |
[43:58] | So where were you going? | 那么 你正打算去哪里呢? |
[44:00] | Vacation. | 度假 |
[44:02] | This isn’t possession or solicitation, Gina. | 藏毒是一回事 吉娜 |
[44:05] | This is felony murder one. | 可杀人重罪可就完全是另一回事了 |
[44:06] | If you’re protecting him, you’d get life. | 你还袒护他 这可是终身监禁啊 |
[44:09] | I didn’t do nothing. | 我没有什么也没干 |
[44:11] | It’s “I didn’t do anything.” | “我什么也没干” |
[44:12] | “Didn’t do nothing” is a double negative, infers the positive. | “我没有什么也没干”双重否定可就是肯定的回答了 |
[44:17] | The grammar in this country’s terrible. | 这个国家的语法可真是糟糕啊 |
[44:19] | Look, this isn’t going away. You wanna walk out of here | 好吧 先不去管这些 你要想好好地从这里出去 |
[44:22] | with some semblance of a life, you tell me something. | 就得告诉我点什么 我什么也不说了 |
[44:25] | I’m done talking. I want a lawyer now. | 我要找律师 现在就要 |
[44:31] | Fine. Then it’s two phone calls I’ll make. | 好吧 我得去打两个电话 |
[44:33] | The first to the public defender’s office. | 一个电话打给公众辩护律师事务办公室 |
[44:36] | The second will be to children’s services. | 然后再给儿童保护中心打电话 |
[44:39] | What? | 什么 |
[44:41] | Simple. You insist on a lawyer, I’ll take your kids. | 既然你坚持要找律师 我得把你的孩子带走 |
[44:44] | Wait. You can’t take my kids away from me. | 等等 你不能把我的孩子从我身边抢走 |
[44:48] | What do you care? You were ready to fly the coop with shit-for-brains. | 你到底关心什么? 你还要保护一个没有脑子的家伙 |
[44:52] | Fuck you! You can’t treat me like this! | 混蛋 你怎么能这样对待我 |
[44:54] | I have rights, you know. | 我有我的权利 你知道的 |
[44:55] | You can’t take my children away from me! | 你不能把我的孩子从我这儿带走 |
[44:57] | I can and I will. | 我当然能而且会这么做的 |
[44:59] | Just tell me what I wanna know. | 还是告诉我我要知道的事情吧 |
[45:07] | -Not exactly useful information. -You believe her? | -不是很有价值的消息 -你相信她? |
[45:11] | I think for the first time in the girl’s life, she’s telling the truth. | 我想这是她这辈子第一次 说真话 |
[45:14] | Once she asked for a lawyer anything she told us | 等她找了律师以后她会说的 |
[45:17] | would have been inadmissible. | 她对我们所说的一切就没什么用了 |
[45:19] | Yeah? Who would’ve known? Would’ve been her word against mine. | 是吗 谁知道呢? 我说的话和她说的话 |
[45:22] | And who do you think the jury would have believed? | 法官会相信谁呢? |
[45:26] | Justice by any means, even if you cross the line? | 为正义不择手段 甚至违犯规则? |
[45:29] | The only line around here is the blue line. | 这里唯一的规则就是警察的职业规则 |
[45:32] | You cross that one, then you got problems. | 要是你违犯了这个规则 你就有麻烦了 |
[45:35] | Ask Callo. He knows what I’m talking about. | 去问卡罗 他知道我指的是什么 |
[45:38] | Those serial numbers Marnie faxed me | 玛尔蒂把系列号传真给我了 |
[45:41] | according to our computers, that money should be downstairs. | 根据电脑记录 那些钱应该就在楼下 |
[45:44] | Moving on to basketball | 再来关注一下篮球比赛 |
[45:46] | Sonics defeated the Trailblazers last night, 85 to 72. | 昨晚超音速队击败开拓者队 85比72 |
[45:55] | Buzz us in. | 让我们进去 |
[46:02] | Gotta sign first. | 你们先签个字 |
[46:12] | Heard you were back. | 我听说你回来了 |
[46:15] | Kind of liked not having you around, Conners. | 你不在的时候我觉得挺好的 康纳斯 |
[46:18] | Have another doughnut, Harry. | 吃你的炸面包圈吧 哈利 |
[46:31] | That fat fuck is the sole guardian of the city’s greatest source of contraband. | 死胖子是这城里最大的赃物仓库的唯一看守 |
[46:36] | Drugs, weapons, cash. | 毒品 武器 现金 |
[46:38] | Millions just sitting here for the taking. | 应有尽有 就等着人来拿 |
[46:42] | Yeah, but you’d have to have some major firepower | 要是没有点重武器谁能闯得进警察局 |
[46:45] | not to mention an extra-large set of balls to knock off the police station. | 更别提要端掉整个警察局了 |
[46:49] | Not if you’re a cop. | 除非你是一名警察 |
[46:52] | Could just walk right in and | 直接就走进来 |
[46:58] | take whatever you want. | 想要什么拿什么 |
[47:04] | Here it is. Line 17. | 在这儿 第17行 |
[47:10] | Bernie Callo. | 伯尼·卡罗 |
[47:11] | No one takes anything out of here unless they sign for it. | 我说过 不签字谁也别想拿走什么 |
[47:14] | So, what? He showed you a warrant, what? | 那 他有什么? 他给你出示了许可令 之类的? |
[47:16] | He must’ve. | 应该是的 |
[47:17] | He must’ve. | 应该? |
[47:19] | What, lost your fucking memory, Harry? | 你他妈记不得了 哈利? |
[47:21] | You know how many times someone signs shit out? I see the same guys. | 你他妈知道成天有多少人签字? 我每天看见的都是同样的脸 |
[47:24] | I can’t remember one instance from two weeks ago. | 两个星期前的事情我怎么记得住 |
[47:27] | If that’s his signature, that means he signed for it. | 如果这是他的签名 那就是他拿走了 |
[47:30] | Take it up with him. | 你们找他说去 |
[47:34] | The money from Richards’ place traced to the World National heist | 从理查兹家搜出的钱是国家银行劫案的赃款 |
[47:37] | a case Callo headed up. | 卡罗负责那个案子 |
[47:39] | Bernie signed the money out of evidence himself two weeks ago. | 两个星期前 泊尼亲自从证物室把款押走的 |
[47:43] | How much? | 一共多少? |
[47:44] | Four hundred and thirty-three thousand dollars | 43万3千元 |
[47:46] | If it is Callo, it would explain how they knew police protocol | 如果是卡罗有问题 那就不难解释 |
[47:49] | and how our department operates. | 为什么劫匪对警方的事了如指掌 |
[47:51] | Explains why he was pissed this morning | 这也说明了为什么今天早上 |
[47:53] | about being replaced by Conners. | 他被康纳斯顶替后会那么恼火 |
[47:55] | He doesn’t need another reason to be pissed. | 他对我恼火不需要别的理由 |
[47:58] | What about motive? | 可他没有动机 |
[48:00] | -Do we have one? -Pressure. | -能找到动机吗? -压力太大 |
[48:02] | Could have been getting to him. | 压力超过了他所能承受的 |
[48:04] | He’s been getting a big cold shoulder from cops | 他自从珍珠街事件出庭作证以来 |
[48:07] | since he testified about Pearl Street. | 遭到了不少同行的冷眼 |
[48:09] | No. I don’t buy that. | 不 这个站不住脚 |
[48:12] | He was also getting divorced. | 他在闹离婚 |
[48:17] | About a month ago, he told me he and his wife might be splitting | 大约一个月前 他告诉我他和他太太可能要分手 |
[48:20] | asked if I knew a lawyer who wouldn’t clean him out. | 要我帮他找个律师办得对他有利一些 |
[48:23] | I didn’t think it was this serious. | 我以为这没什么大不了的 |
[48:26] | I don’t know. Bernie’s a first-rate cop. | 这怎么可能 伯尼是名一级警探 |
[48:28] | He was a boy scout for chrissake. | 他还当过童子军 |
[48:30] | This just doesn’t make any sense, guys. | 这根本就说不通 伙计们 |
[48:32] | They never do, captain. | 从来就说不通的 队长 |
[48:34] | Come on. The facts speak for themselves. | 好啦 事实摆在那里 |
[48:37] | No, they don’t. | 不对 事实并不全清楚 |
[48:39] | Why, if Callo’s involved? | 为什么 如果卡罗参与了 |
[48:41] | Why didn’t they ask for him at the bank? | 那他们为什么不要求让卡罗去银行呢? |
[48:48] | Jenkins. | 詹金斯 |
[49:01] | And you arrived home at what time? | 你几点回来的? |
[49:04] | Mrs. Callo, do you feel okay to continue? | 卡罗太太 你感觉还能继续吗? |
[49:08] | Yes, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[49:11] | Just a few more minutes. | 再几分钟 |
[49:17] | Wife came home approximately 45 minutes ago found him here. | 妻子在大约45分钟前回到家发现尸体 |
[49:21] | None of the neighbors heard anything. | 没有邻居听到动静 |
[49:23] | There was no forced entry | 没有暴力闯入 |
[49:24] | and no one saw anyone else fleeing the scene. | 也没人看见有人逃离 |
[49:28] | Guys, blueprints from the bank. | 你们看 银行的图纸 |
[49:32] | There’s pictures, schematics. | 关于沙特王子的照片 行程 |
[49:34] | There’s at least a dozen Internet articles on the Saudi prince. | 和大量报道文章 |
[49:38] | So that’s it. | 那看来就是了 |
[49:46] | You’ve reached the Callo residence. No one can get to the phone. | 这里是卡罗斯家 现在无法接听你的电话 |
[49:49] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[49:52] | Detective Conners. | 康纳斯探长 |
[49:57] | Are you starting to connect the dots? | 开始联系线索了吗? |
[49:59] | Putting all the pieces together? | 把碎片拼合了吗? |
[50:05] | Is the pattern starting to emerge? | 规律开始显现了吧? |
[50:10] | They wouldn’t punish you | 他们不惩罚你 |
[50:13] | but I will. | 可是我会的 |
[50:17] | Vengeance will be mine, detective. | 我会复仇的 探长 |
[50:21] | Then come and get me, you piece of shit. | 那你就冲我来啊 你这杂碎 |
[50:49] | What they told Callo was the plan and what the plan was | 他们把计划告诉了卡罗 可实际的计划 |
[50:52] | must have been two different things. | 却和告诉卡罗的完全不同 |
[50:54] | Obviously this wasn’t part of a plan Callo would’ve agreed with. | 显然计划进行得和卡罗所同意的不一样 |
[50:57] | You’d think a cop would be smarter. | 总觉得警察应该更明智一些 |
[50:59] | Come on. As cops, we come across | 得啦 警察 也会要面对 |
[51:01] | every temptation in the book. Money, drugs, power. | 无数的诱惑 金钱 毒品 权利 |
[51:05] | We all like to think we can resist any urge, but we’re not saints. | 总以为自己能抵挡诱惑 可是人非圣贤 |
[51:10] | So Callo was involved, and now they’re dragging you into it. | 那卡罗是卷进去了 现在他们还要把你拖进去 |
[51:13] | -Why? -Man said he wanted vengeance. | -为什么? -他说了他要报复我 |
[51:17] | Piss anyone off lately? | 你得罪人什么人了? |
[51:20] | Me? | 我? |
[51:21] | So I just got off the phone with Agent Doyle | 我刚和代理人道伊尔通了电话 |
[51:24] | and apparently after the Charlotte break-in | 很显然自夏洛特银行劫案以后 |
[51:27] | the prince withdrew all his possessions | 王子已经把在全国 |
[51:30] | from every safe-deposit box in the country. | 所有保险箱内存的东西都提走了 |
[51:34] | -They didn’t touch the cash. -No. | -劫匪没动现金? -没有 |
[51:36] | -Or the safe-deposit boxes. -Nope. | -保险箱也没动? -没有 |
[51:38] | So they break into a bank, blow it up, and steal nothing? | 他们闯进银行 然后炸了它 结果什么也没拿? |
[51:44] | Still make sense to you? | 你能说得通吗? |
[51:45] | Nothing about today makes sense. | 经过今天以后什么都说得通了 |
[51:48] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[52:06] | Return to the earth now | 现在回归大地 |
[52:08] | if your mind is troubled and your heart is uncertain | 你的思绪纷乱是你的心灵在探究 |
[52:12] | for it is by returning to the beginning that we can clearly see the path. | 当我们回到起点就会看清道路的方向 |
[52:18] | He’s your find. | 你的发现? |
[52:21] | Detective, wanna say that again? | 探长 能再说一遍吗? |
[52:25] | We go back to where this all started. | 我们回到这所有一切的起点 |
[52:28] | We go back to the bank. | 我们回银行去 |
[52:41] | The tapes are confirming five bad guys, but since the vault cam blew | 从磁带上看可以肯定有5名罪犯 但是由于屋顶的探头被炸 |
[52:44] | what they did in there is a total mystery. | 他们在那里干了什么就成了一个谜 |
[52:47] | I’ve been through these tapes 20 times. I’m telling you | 这盘带子我已经看了20遍了 我看找不出什么 |
[52:50] | Shut up, Dax. | 闭嘴 戴克斯 |
[53:12] | Wait. Hold on a second. Do you see that? | 等等 停一下 你们看见了吗? |
[53:14] | -See what? -Go back a little. | -看见了什么? -倒回去一点 |
[53:17] | -What? -Look closely at the camera angles. | -什么? -仔细看摄像头的角度 |
[53:20] | They’re all fixed, right? They don’t rotate or pan. | 它们都是固定的 对吧? 不旋转也不摇移 |
[53:23] | Okay, play it. | 好 接着放 |
[53:24] | Now, Camera 8 dominates our attention because of the explosion. | 由于爆炸8号摄像头吸引了我们的注意力 |
[53:27] | But while that’s happening, check out Camera 2. | 但是在这同时 注意看2号摄像头 |
[53:31] | Where are you going? | 你要上哪儿去? |
[53:35] | Changed the angle. | 他转动了角度 |
[53:37] | Watched it 20 times, eh, Dax? | 看了20遍 戴克斯? |
[53:38] | What’s in that corner they don’t want us to see? | 他不想让我们看到的角落里到底有什么? |
[53:42] | So are you at all concerned there’s some wacko trying to get you? | 你不担心那帮疯子对你的威胁? |
[53:47] | If I worried about every threat made against me, I’d never leave the house. | 我要是担心所有来自背后的威胁 我就不用出门了 |
[53:52] | Watch your eyes. | 小心眼睛 |
[53:59] | Lots of prints here. | 有不少指纹 |
[54:01] | Check them all. Anyone’s got a record, I want an ID. | 全都查验 把凡是有案底记录的人的资料都给我 |
[54:03] | You got it. | 明白了 |
[54:05] | -Dax. -Yes, sir? | -戴克斯 -是 长官 |
[54:09] | You hack into this? | 这个你能黑进去吗? |
[54:11] | Hack into a nationwide bank security system? | 黑进一个国家级银行的安全系统? |
[54:15] | Yeah, I’d love to. | 嗯 这个我喜欢 |
[54:18] | Hang on. Hang on. | 稍等一下 等等 |
[54:20] | So, what do we do in the meantime? | 接下来我们做什么? |
[54:22] | Do you like Italian? | 喜欢意大利菜吗? |
[54:35] | As if we didn’t get in the way. | 好像我们没有别的方法 |
[54:37] | You never know with you guys. | 以为我不知道你们这帮家伙 |
[54:39] | What was that thing you were saying at the house | 今天你在那所房子那里说的是什么? |
[54:41] | about returning to the beginning path or something? | 关于什么回到起点之类的? |
[54:45] | Yeah, it’s a Buddha story. | 那是个佛教的典故 |
[54:47] | We’re all ears. | 我们洗耳恭听 |
[54:56] | One day, the Buddha found his heart in turmoil | 有一天 佛陀在思考中感到很困惑 |
[54:58] | so he retreats to the forest, to the earth | 于是他重返森林 “回归大地” |
[55:01] | to the base of a great tree. | 坐在了一棵大树下 |
[55:03] | And I’m paraphrasing | 我简单的说吧 |
[55:06] | but this elephant comes up and tells Buddha | 走来一头大像它告诉佛祖说 |
[55:09] | he doesn’t like seeing him discouraged, and. | 不愿意看到他灰心丧气 |
[55:11] | He can talk to an elephant? | 他能和大像说话? |
[55:13] | He’s the Buddha. He’s attained the sixth level of consciousness. | 他是佛祖 他有六重神通 |
[55:17] | He’s capable of communicating with plants, trees, even rocks. | 他能够和植物 大树 甚至石头交谈 |
[55:23] | Rocks. | 石头? |
[55:27] | -You asked. -Come on, guys. Please. Continue. | -你问我的嘛 -伙计们 安静 接着说 |
[55:30] | The Buddha was troubled. He goes to the beginning. | 佛祖处于困惑之中 于是他重回起点 |
[55:33] | He goes back to where he came from to find the path, the answer. | 回到他所来之处寻找方向 寻找答案 |
[55:39] | So when you hit a dead end | 也就是当遇到解不开的难题时 |
[55:41] | go back to the beginning to find your way. | 就回到起点去重新找寻答案 |
[55:43] | Or something like that. | 大概就是这样 |
[55:48] | We have a genuine philosopher in our midst. | 我们遇到了一个真正的哲人 |
[55:51] | Are you? Are you a Buddhist? | 你是? 佛教徒吗? |
[55:54] | No. Just something I picked up along the way. | 不是 只是随便了解一下 |
[55:56] | But you’re religious? | 那么你信仰宗教吗? |
[55:59] | Not particularly. | 没有什么特别的信仰 |
[56:03] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[56:10] | -You guys are all pretty tight? -We’ve been through a lot together. | -你们之间关系很好啊 -我们一起经历了很多事情 |
[56:14] | -Yeah. -I guess I just thought | -对 -我原来还以为 |
[56:16] | I don’t know. With him being in so much trouble | 我不知道 他麻烦缠身 |
[56:21] | coming back from the suspension, everyone might treat him differently. | 又被停职 回来后别人会对他另眼相看 |
[56:25] | You can’t really believe what you read or see on TV. | 你不能都相信电视和报纸上说的那些 |
[56:27] | I mean, if anything, our tie to Quentin’s gotten stronger. | 我想 有些事会让我们之间变得更紧密 |
[56:30] | Even when things got pretty wild today | 就说今天的事情一团糟 |
[56:32] | and everybody else panicked, he was in control. | 人心慌乱他却还能控制局面 |
[56:35] | Now, that just doesn’t happen. He’s just He’s that good. | 他像没事一样 他就是这么厉害 |
[56:38] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[56:49] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[56:51] | I realized something today. | 今天我意识到了一些东西 |
[56:54] | Being around you, all that’s happened, I can’t | 一旦又在你身边 让我想起了过去 |
[56:59] | I think I made a mistake. | 我想我犯了一个错误 |
[57:02] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[57:05] | You made your choice. | 你自己的选择 |
[57:06] | Now live with it. | 自己承受吧 |
[57:10] | They got a match. | 指纹匹配上了 |
[57:11] | -Got a name? -Chris Lei. | -姓名? -克里斯·李 |
[57:14] | Prick used to work for some big-time software company | 这混蛋原来在一家软件公司工作 |
[57:18] | till they caught him pirating programs. | 因为盗版了公司的程序被开除了 |
[57:20] | Couple of years later, he was busted for hacking | 几年后 他被逮捕 |
[57:23] | into the pension plans of retired cops. | 因为黑了警察退休金计划的程序 |
[57:25] | I’d say for a genius, he’s a fucking moron. | 说他是天才 简直就是个白痴 |
[57:28] | This was your case, you and York. | 这是你的案子 是你和约克的案子 |
[57:31] | You made the bust. Why didn’t it stick? | 抓了他 但为什么没判罪? |
[57:33] | We were in the middle of the Pearl Street fallout. | 当时我们正背着珍珠街的黑锅 |
[57:35] | His lawyer put us on trial, said we were crooked, abusive | 那个律师唤我们去出庭 说我们利用职权伪造证据 |
[57:39] | and that we planted evidence. | 和栽赃 |
[57:40] | Jury bought it. | 法庭相信了他的话 |
[57:42] | Was it true? | 那是事实吗? |
[57:43] | The guy was guilty. He was scum. That’s the truth. | 那家伙有罪 他是个人渣 这就是事实 |
[57:47] | There’s something they don’t teach you. | 有些东西他们没有教你 |
[57:49] | The system breaks down, you have to compensate to get results. | 整个体制有问题 你得自己想方设法去取得结果 |
[57:53] | That gives you the right to break the rules? | 这就给了你权力去破坏规则? |
[57:55] | Bend, not break. | 不是破坏 是灵活运用 |
[57:58] | It means justice absolutely. | 为了伸张正义 |
[58:02] | Another thing they don’t teach you. | 又是一件他们没有教我的事 |
[58:21] | Come on. | 快点 |
[58:23] | Come on. | 快点 |
[58:34] | Shit. | 操 |
[58:42] | Fare thee well, Chris. | 再见了 克理斯 |
[1:00:31] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[1:01:04] | Shit. | 狗日的 |
[1:01:15] | That should do it. | 这样就行了 |
[1:01:17] | You can put your shirt back on. | 把衣服穿上吧 |
[1:01:23] | Look at that. First day in the city, and you’ve already been shot. | 瞧瞧 来这儿第一天 就挨枪子了 |
[1:01:26] | Just grazed him. | 只是擦伤了 |
[1:01:27] | Why don’t I just graze you with a bullet, see how you feel? | 我用子弹擦伤你怎么样? 看你有什么感觉 |
[1:01:31] | Hey, Damon Richards’s awake. | 戴明·理查兹醒了 |
[1:01:44] | Take five, guys. | 去歇着吧 伙计们 |
[1:01:49] | Hey, Damon. | 嗨 戴明 |
[1:01:52] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[1:01:54] | What? No flowers for me? | 干吗? 没给我带花来? |
[1:01:57] | We got you dead to rights on murder and armed robbery | 我们逮住你谋杀和武装抢劫 |
[1:02:00] | and you’re there cracking jokes. | 你还有心思说笑? |
[1:02:02] | -You fucking idiot. -Fuck yourself. | -你真他妈的白痴 -你自己才是 |
[1:02:07] | Detective. | 探长 |
[1:02:11] | May I? | 我试试? |
[1:02:20] | You remember me don’t you, Damon? | 还记得我吗 戴明? |
[1:02:26] | Thought so. | 我想你记得 |
[1:02:28] | Now, we’re only gonna give you one chance. | 就给你一次机会 |
[1:02:30] | One chance to tell us what we need to know and help yourself. | 把事情都告诉我们 也算是帮你自己 |
[1:02:33] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:02:35] | Just one chance? | 就一次机会? |
[1:02:44] | I was skiing about three years ago in Aspen. | 三年前我在阿斯邦滑雪 |
[1:02:47] | Beautiful country. | 那地方真美 |
[1:02:49] | You ever been, Damon? | 你去过那儿吗 戴明? |
[1:02:52] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[1:02:55] | I hit a mogul | 我碰上了障碍物 |
[1:02:58] | landed on a sheet of ice, and slammed into a tree. | 摔在一片冰面上 然后撞到了一棵树上 |
[1:03:02] | Broke myself up pretty bad, kind of like you did today. | 全身都摔散了 就像你今天这样 |
[1:03:07] | I was in a hospital bed for three months. | 我在医院床上躺了3个月 |
[1:03:11] | Had it not been for | 当时多亏有了 |
[1:03:14] | Here it is, morphine. | 找到了 吗啡 |
[1:03:18] | Without this stuff, I wouldn’t have made it. | 没有它 我肯定撑不过来 |
[1:03:32] | This I.V. drip administers a small dosage every minute or so | 每分钟给你静脉里注射一点小剂量 |
[1:03:36] | makes you feel nice and relaxed, calm, no pain | 会让你觉得舒服 放松 平静 |
[1:03:42] | but | 不过 |
[1:03:45] | if I were to inject this whole thing, that’d be all she wrote for Damon. | 要是我把这玩意一下全都注射进去 戴明就得和这一切说拜拜了 |
[1:04:02] | This equipment malfunctions all the time, Damon. | 设备出故障是常有的事 戴明 |
[1:04:05] | Overdoses are quite common. Besides, I don’t think the DA’s | 用药剂量过大也很常见 另外 我相信检察官 |
[1:04:09] | gonna launch a full-scale investigation over a scum like you. | 也不会展开全面调查 为了像你这么个人渣 |
[1:04:22] | You don’t have to tell us anything. | 你尽可以什么都别说 |
[1:04:25] | Plead the fifth. | 注射五分之一 |
[1:04:27] | Roll the dice. | 赌一把吧 |
[1:04:33] | Okay. Okay. I’ll talk. | 好了 好了 我说 |
[1:04:35] | You’re a fucking hypocrite. | 你可真是个伪君子啊 |
[1:04:38] | Question my interrogation skills? | 你居然怀疑我的审讯能力 |
[1:04:40] | At least I don’t threaten them with a lethal overdose. | 不过我还从没拿用药过量来吓唬过人 |
[1:04:43] | There’s never been a case in recorded medical history | 医疗史上还从来没有过 |
[1:04:46] | of someone overdosing on 5 ccs of saline. | 因为5cc生理盐水而用药过量的 |
[1:04:51] | Bend, not break. | 不是破坏 是灵活运用 |
[1:04:54] | That’s what you said, right? | 这是你说的吧? |
[1:05:03] | Damon Richards testifies that Lorenz’s true identity is Scott Curtis. | 戴明·理查兹证实洛仑兹的真实姓名是斯哥特·柯蒂斯 |
[1:05:08] | He’s wanted in connection with three other bank robberies | 他涉嫌3起银行抢劫 |
[1:05:11] | extortion and kidnapping. | 而被通缉 |
[1:05:13] | He’s also the brother of John Curtis | 他还是约翰·柯蒂斯的哥哥 |
[1:05:15] | the perp Conners shot on the Pearl Street Bridge. | 约翰·柯蒂斯被康纳斯击毙于珍珠街桥 |
[1:05:19] | We have the names of two accomplices | 我们还有另外两名同案犯的姓名 |
[1:05:21] | Lamar Galt and Xander Harrington. | 拉马·尔高特和桑德·海灵顿 |
[1:05:23] | Everybody was supposed to meet up tonight at 10 | 他们预定在今晚10点碰头 |
[1:05:27] | and we have that address. | 我们已经知道地点 |
[1:05:29] | Now, after finding Callo and Lei dead today | 通过今天发现的卡罗和李的死亡 |
[1:05:32] | doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to figure that Curtis is eliminating | 我们不难推断出柯蒂斯打算 |
[1:05:35] | his accomplices one by one. | 把他的同伙一个一个的干掉 |
[1:05:37] | Doesn’t matter what he told Galt and Harrington. | 不管他对高特和海灵顿说了什么 |
[1:05:40] | He’s planning on finishing them off tonight. | 今晚他会把他们都干掉 |
[1:05:48] | Never think of the repercussions. | 我从没想到这种连带后果 |
[1:05:51] | Suspect’s mother, father, brother. | 疑犯的母亲 父亲 兄弟 |
[1:05:57] | How your decision affects them. | 你做的决定会影响到他们 |
[1:06:04] | Had murder in his eyes. | 在他们眼里我是凶手 |
[1:06:06] | John Curtis? | 约翰·柯蒂斯 |
[1:06:08] | It was pouring, lights everywhere. | 当时大雨瓢泼 警灯通明 |
[1:06:14] | If he had only done what I said: | 如果他照我说的做 |
[1:06:16] | “Drop the weapon.” | 放下武器 |
[1:06:22] | But it was not to be. | 他就不会是那样了 |
[1:06:27] | My dad died when I was 12. | 我父亲死的时候我12岁 |
[1:06:31] | He walked into a liquor store in the middle of a holdup. | 他走进一家饮料店正好遇上一起武装抢劫 |
[1:06:34] | Guy just opened fire. | 劫匪直接就开枪射击 |
[1:06:36] | He didn’t even have time to react. | 他都没来得及反应 |
[1:06:40] | They said he was a hero. | 都说他是名英雄 |
[1:06:42] | Know what that means to a 12-year-old? | 你知道这对一个12岁的孩子来说意味着什么? |
[1:06:46] | Because he dies on the job, he’s a hero? | 只要是因公殉职就是英雄? |
[1:06:48] | Never made sense to me. | 我没想通 |
[1:06:50] | So why become a cop? | 因此你就当了警察? |
[1:06:54] | Finish what he started. | 完成他未竟之事业 |
[1:06:56] | Every day, he went out trying to do some good | 每天走上街 想作一些好事 |
[1:06:58] | tried to help the people who couldn’t help themselves. | 去帮助那些不能自救的人 |
[1:07:03] | “Just give them a chance,” is what he always said. | “要给他一次机会”这就是他经常说的 |
[1:07:07] | Didn’t always work out, but he tried. | 尽管知道不会有用 但是他还是尽力去做 |
[1:07:11] | You tried to help save that girl on the bridge. | 那次在桥上你是想救那个姑娘 |
[1:07:15] | If you weren’t there, the girl still would’ve died. | 就算当时你没在那儿 那姑娘也还是会死 |
[1:07:43] | -How long we gonna sit here? -I don’t know. | -我们得在这儿坐多久? -我也不知道 |
[1:07:45] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:07:49] | It’s 25 after. | 已经过了25分钟了 |
[1:07:50] | How much longer we waiting? | 我们还要等多久? |
[1:07:53] | We go now all we get is Galt and Harrington. | 我们不是只抓高特和海灵顿 |
[1:07:56] | Want Curtis. | 要的是柯帝斯 |
[1:07:57] | Now relax and keep the line free. | 放松点别占着线 |
[1:08:00] | Fucking prick’s driving me mad. | 这家伙烦死我了 |
[1:08:11] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:08:12] | -What? -I’m out of gum. | -怎么了? -没口香糖了 |
[1:08:19] | -Look, man, call him. Okay? Fuck this. -Shut the fuck up, all right? | -我给他打电话 ok? -帮我盯着点 好吗? |
[1:08:23] | I’m not sitting around here all fucking day, man. | 我可不想在这儿傻等他一天 |
[1:08:25] | We can’t let him walk. We gotta go now. | 不能让他们跑了 我们得行动 |
[1:08:29] | No. Stand down. | 不行 原地待命 |
[1:08:34] | We bust him now, we got something. | 现在抓他们 我们还有所收获 |
[1:08:36] | We let him get in that car, we got jack squat. | 要让他们上了车 我们就全扑空了 |
[1:08:39] | We got three cars and uniform backup in all directions. | 我们有3辆车周围还有警队支援我们 |
[1:08:43] | If they ride, we’ll reel them in. | 如果他们开车走 也跑不掉 |
[1:08:47] | I want Curtis. | 我要的是柯帝斯 |
[1:08:49] | Nobody goes into the house until I say. | 没有我的命令谁也不许冲进去 |
[1:08:57] | He ain’t answering. | 不接电话 |
[1:09:01] | Gotta be fucking out here. | 我们在这儿傻等 |
[1:09:05] | -Turn it off. -Shit! | -关了它 -操! |
[1:09:15] | Trigger-happy sons of bitches. | 他妈的 |
[1:09:22] | All units, shots fired! Officer down! Send an ambulance! | 全体注意了 开火了 有警员中弹 准备急救 |
[1:09:25] | Take them alive. | 抓活的 |
[1:09:27] | -Take the back, Shane. -Got it. | -你到后面去 薛恩 -明白 |
[1:10:08] | Teddy. | 苔迪 |
[1:10:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:11:15] | Jesus. | 天那 |
[1:11:25] | Drop the gun. | 扔下枪 |
[1:11:27] | Last warning. | 最后警告 |
[1:12:07] | Get out of the house! | 离开房子 |
[1:12:08] | Get out of the house now! | 马上离开房子 |
[1:12:14] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:12:37] | Hey, where’s Conners? | 康纳斯在哪儿? |
[1:13:32] | Little more? | 稍动一下 |
[1:13:34] | -Okay. -Need more morphine? | -OK -给你来点吗啡? |
[1:13:36] | No. Yeah. Be great. Thank you. | 不 好吧 好主意 谢谢 |
[1:14:03] | It’s just It’s It’s hard to take. | 这的确很难接受 |
[1:14:06] | I mean, you know, if it had to happen to somebody, well. | 你们知道 但是不管发在谁身上 |
[1:14:12] | Oh, you son of a bitch. | 你这混蛋 |
[1:14:16] | Teddy? | 苔迪 |
[1:14:18] | You’ve always been jealous of him, Martin. | 你一直在嫉妒他 马丁 |
[1:14:22] | Jealous? | 嫉妒? |
[1:14:24] | It’s because he wasn’t just a better cop, he was a better man. | 因为比起你来他虽然不是一个好警察 但他是个好男人 |
[1:14:29] | Detective, go home. | 探长 回家去吧 |
[1:14:40] | Is there something you wanna say? | 你也有话要说? |
[1:14:43] | No, sir. | 不 长官 |
[1:14:45] | She said it perfectly. | 她已经说得很清楚了 |
[1:14:55] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:14:58] | Conners was right. | 康纳斯是对的 |
[1:15:00] | We should’ve never gone in. | 我们根本就不该进去 |
[1:15:02] | How fucking dumb are we? | 我们真他妈的笨 |
[1:15:32] | Detective. | 探长 |
[1:15:35] | I know what they were doing inside the bank. | 我知道他们在银行里干什么了 |
[1:15:38] | Here’s a record of transactions from the bank. | 这些都是银行交易的记录 |
[1:15:41] | An average day produces about 3-or 400 pages, give or take. | 通常情况下银行每天有大约三四百页的记录 |
[1:15:45] | Today there were over 3 pages. | 今天记录足足超过了三千页 |
[1:15:49] | Meaning? | 这意味着? |
[1:15:50] | We’ve just witnessed the largest bank heist in history | 我们经历了迄今为止最大的银行抢劫 |
[1:15:53] | about a billion dollars. | 金额大约有10亿美元 |
[1:15:56] | Come again? | 再说一遍? |
[1:15:57] | They planted a computer virus. | 他们在电脑里植入了病毒 |
[1:15:58] | It randomly withdraws money from all the accounts | 该病毒从所有的帐户中随机地提款 |
[1:16:01] | and deposits it into the bad guys’ account. | 并把提取的钱存入这些家伙的户头 |
[1:16:04] | Now, if you look at all the transactions, no two amounts are the same | 现在 如果你看看所有的交易 金额都不相同 |
[1:16:07] | and none of them are over $100. | 而且都不超过100元 |
[1:16:10] | You see, most security systems work on the size of the money | 要知道 大多数的银行保安系统只关注交易金额的大小 |
[1:16:14] | not the amount of transactions | 而不会关注交易的次数 |
[1:16:16] | so you wire out a million dollars from a handful of accounts | 所以当你从少数几个帐户中取出100万元 |
[1:16:20] | red flags pop up | 红灯警报就会亮起 |
[1:16:21] | but wire out less than $100 from, say, 10 million accounts | 可是如果你从一千万个帐户中 各取出不到100元 |
[1:16:26] | no red flags. | 就不会报警 |
[1:16:28] | -Where’s the money now? -I don’t know. | -这些钱现在在哪里? -这我不知道 |
[1:16:31] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 什么叫我不知道? |
[1:16:33] | Well, the virus set up a host of phantom accounts, right | 病毒建立了无数的伪装帐户 |
[1:16:36] | where the money sits until it transfers to another account | 钱先被存入其中一个帐户然后再转到另一个帐户 |
[1:16:39] | and another and another. It’s never in one place long enough | 不断地转帐 在每个帐户上都停留很短时间 |
[1:16:42] | -to get an accurate fix on it. -The money’s moving around? | -没法追查 -那么这些钱还在转来转去? |
[1:16:45] | Yeah. Any withdrawal or deposit from any bank | 是的 无论取款还是存款 |
[1:16:48] | doesn’t normally go through till the next business day | 银行交易要下一个营业日才能完成 |
[1:16:51] | so all these are just gonna float around till 9 a.m. tomorrow. | 所以钱就这样一直不停地流动着 直到明天早上9:00 |
[1:16:55] | -Or 6 a.m. Pacific time. -Sure. | -或者是太平洋时间的早上6:00 -对 |
[1:16:58] | Sunrise. | 日出的时候 |
[1:17:00] | Why break in? If they’re wiring money, couldn’t they do that from anywhere? | 为什么抢银行? 只是电子转帐 在别处操作不行? |
[1:17:04] | No. See, that’s the regional manager’s computer terminal. | 不行 要知道 那是一台地区经理的电脑终端 |
[1:17:08] | From there, you have unlimited entry into the bank’s mainframe | 从它上面 有经授权进入银行主机的入口 |
[1:17:11] | so there’s no more working around passwords, no hacking in. | 所以不需要去大费周折破解密码 不用黑入 |
[1:17:14] | It’s straight in, nice and clean. | 直接进入就行了 既简单又省事 |
[1:17:17] | A billion dollars is missing, and we’re only discovering this now? | 丢了10亿美元 而现在我们又能够把它找回来了? |
[1:17:21] | Ironically, when you guys shut off the power | 有讽刺意味的是 当你们这帮伙计切断电源后 |
[1:17:23] | it helped hide the virus and bought it time to work. | 正好让隐藏的病毒有时间可以发作 |
[1:17:28] | They weren’t trying to make it look like they were robbing to rip off a prince. | 他们并不是打着抢银行的幌子去抢沙特王子 |
[1:17:32] | They were making it look like they ripped off a prince to rob a bank. | 而是打着抢沙特王子的幌子去抢银行 |
[1:17:36] | Chaos theory. | 混沌理论 |
[1:17:40] | What you gonna do now? | 你打算怎么办? |
[1:17:44] | I think this is beyond our jurisdiction. | 我想这已经超出了我们的管辖权 |
[1:17:55] | -Hello. -Detective, there’s a call for you. | -喂 -探长 有你电话 |
[1:17:58] | -Says it’s urgent. -Put it through. | -有你的紧急电话 -接过来 |
[1:18:00] | Good evening, detective. | 晚上好 探长 |
[1:18:02] | My compliments on a fine day. | 你今天的表现很出色啊 |
[1:18:04] | You are an unexpected and challenging adversary. | 你是个出乎意料而且有挑战性的对手 |
[1:18:07] | -It’s not over yet. -Wishful thinking. | -事情还没完呢 -你的心愿已经完成了 |
[1:18:09] | No, my wish is to catch you. | 还没有 我的心愿是要抓住你 |
[1:18:12] | You’re a murderer, a cop killer at that. | 你是个杀人犯 是个杀害警察的凶手 |
[1:18:14] | I didn’t kill anyone who didn’t deserve it. | 我杀的人都是罪有应得 |
[1:18:17] | Callo was insignificant | 卡罗无关紧要 |
[1:18:19] | and Conners, he deserved his fate. | 至于康纳斯 那是他应得的下场 |
[1:18:23] | I know about the money. | 钱的事我们已经知道了 |
[1:18:25] | You steal a billion dollars, they will find you. | 你偷走了10亿美元 我们会抓住你的 |
[1:18:28] | A risk I’m willing to take. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[1:18:59] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:19:02] | It doesn’t add up. | 这里面不对劲 |
[1:19:03] | What doesn’t add up, detective? | 有什么不对劲 探长? |
[1:19:05] | Why would he say Callo’s insignificant? | 他为什么说卡罗无关紧要? |
[1:19:09] | Who? | 谁说? |
[1:19:10] | Lorenz. Curtis called me. | 洛仑兹 柯帝斯给我打过电话 |
[1:19:14] | Really? | 是吗? |
[1:19:15] | He said he didn’t kill anyone who didn’t deserve it. | 他说他杀的人都是罪有应得 |
[1:19:17] | He said Callo was insignificant, but he wasn’t. | 他说卡罗无关紧要 这不对 |
[1:19:20] | Without Callo, he doesn’t have the knowledge of the department | 没有卡罗 他怎么知道警队的情况? |
[1:19:24] | or the front money to hire the crew. | 他哪里来那么多钱雇帮手? |
[1:19:27] | -Curtis called you? -Yeah. | -柯帝斯给你打过电话? -是的 |
[1:19:31] | Well, now he’s screwing with your head. | 他开始让你费脑筋了 |
[1:19:36] | You did good today, Shane. | 你今天干得不错 薛恩 |
[1:19:38] | Father would be very proud. | 你父亲会为你骄傲的 |
[1:19:42] | Get some sleep. | 去睡一会儿吧 |
[1:19:44] | Be more bad guys for you tomorrow. | 明天还有更多坏人等着你去抓呢 |
[1:20:28] | I was in bed already. This couldn’t wait till tomorrow? | 我都睡下了 什么事不能等到早上吗? |
[1:20:31] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:20:38] | How did he come after you? It’s the only thing that doesn’t make sense. | 他是怎么找上你的? 我想不通的就是这点 |
[1:20:42] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[1:20:43] | All day long, we thought Callo was the dirty cop. | 从头到尾 我们都认为卡罗是个内奸 |
[1:20:47] | All day long, we were wrong. | 其实从头到尾 我们都错了 |
[1:20:51] | Here’s the sign-out sheet from the evidence room. | 这是物证室的签字记录 |
[1:20:54] | Here is one of Callo’s reports. | 这是一份卡罗的报告 |
[1:20:58] | Here’s another one | 这是另一份 |
[1:21:00] | and another one. | 还有一份 |
[1:21:04] | They’re not the same signatures, Harry. | 签字对不上 哈利 |
[1:21:07] | They’re not even close. | 它们甚至完全不一样 |
[1:21:08] | Maybe he got a cramp in his hand. I don’t know. | 也许他的手扭了 我怎么知道? |
[1:21:12] | Here’s your file. | 这是你的档案 |
[1:21:15] | You were reprimanded one month ago | 一个月前你因为在法庭上 |
[1:21:16] | when you confronted Callo outside the courthouse. | 与卡罗对抗而遭到了训诫 |
[1:21:19] | You punched him. | 你打了他 |
[1:21:21] | -That ring a bell? -And I’d do it again. | -还有印象吗? -我还会这么做的 |
[1:21:24] | Cops who testify against cops | 警察出庭作证指控警察 |
[1:21:26] | shouldn’t be breathing the same air I do. | 我和这种人不共戴天 |
[1:21:29] | -There’s a line you don’t cross. -So you set him up. | -不能坏了规矩 -所以你就陷害他? |
[1:21:32] | You forged Callo’s signature | 你伪造了卡罗的签名 |
[1:21:34] | you gave him money and you helped him with his plan | 是你把钱给了那家伙帮助他实行他的计划 |
[1:21:37] | because you thought he got the raw deal | 因为你觉得在珍珠桥事件上他受到了伤害 |
[1:21:39] | and don’t deny it because I know! | 你别想否认因为我知道 |
[1:21:41] | Of course he got a raw deal at Pearl Street Bridge! | 珍珠桥事件对他就是不公平 |
[1:21:43] | Everybody got a raw deal! | 对他们都不公平 |
[1:21:48] | You’re helping a cop killer, Harry. | 你在帮助一个杀害警察的凶手 哈利 |
[1:21:51] | You’re a year away from your pension. | 再过一年你就可以领退休金了 |
[1:21:54] | -Is this how you wanna go out? -My conscience is clean. | -你想就这样退了? -我对得起良心 |
[1:22:06] | This has been a very long | 今天真的很 |
[1:22:10] | day. | 漫长 |
[1:22:15] | And I’m tired, Harry. | 我累了 哈利 |
[1:22:20] | It’s like we’re chasing a phantom here. | 就像在追踪一个幽灵 |
[1:22:23] | Just when we have him | 每当我们要追上时 |
[1:22:28] | he disappears. | 他就消失了 |
[1:22:31] | He’s been two steps ahead of Conners and me all day. | 每天他总是每一步都走在我和康纳斯之前 |
[1:22:36] | Of course he has. | 那当然了 |
[1:22:37] | Who knows Conners better than him? | 还有谁能比他更了解康纳斯? |
[1:22:47] | How the hell does Curtis know Conners better than anyone? | 柯帝斯怎么会比谁都了解康纳斯? |
[1:22:56] | We’re not talking about Curtis are we, Harry? | 我们说的不是柯帝斯对吗 哈利? |
[1:23:04] | Who would know Conners better than anyone? | 谁会比别人更了解康纳斯? |
[1:23:10] | Who would you protect? | 你要保护谁? |
[1:23:15] | And who in your mind got the raw deal at Pearl Street Bridge? | 你到底觉得谁在珍珠街桥中受到了伤害? |
[1:23:28] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[1:23:29] | One more step and the girl dies. | 再往前走我就打死她 |
[1:23:33] | That you don’t wanna do. | 你不会想要这么干的 |
[1:23:41] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[1:23:42] | You kill her, where you gonna go? | 要是打死她 你也跑不掉 |
[1:24:23] | It was York who was the dirty cop. | 是约克他才是真正的内奸 |
[1:24:25] | He assumed Scott Curtis’ identity to throw us off the trail. | 他盗用斯哥特·柯帝斯的身份把我们引入歧途 |
[1:24:33] | York plays his old partner, knowing all his moves. | 约克耍弄了他的老搭档 他对搭档的行动瞭如指掌 |
[1:24:37] | Cut the power. | 切断电源 |
[1:24:40] | Now. | 开始 |
[1:24:45] | Frames his enemy for the crime. Kills him too. | 把罪行栽赃给他的敌人 并且杀了他 |
[1:24:49] | Look at this. Blueprints from the bank. | 你们看 银行的图纸 |
[1:24:52] | There’s pictures, schematics. | 关于沙特王子的照片 行程 |
[1:24:54] | There’s at least a dozen Internet articles on the Saudi prince. | 和大量报道文章 |
[1:24:57] | And pulls off one of the biggest robberies in history. | 他实施了一起迄今为止最大的银行抢劫案 |
[1:25:04] | You do what you want to me. | 随你拿我怎么办 |
[1:25:06] | He called me to tell me he’s going and you ain’t gonna find him. | 他打电话告诉我要走了你永远别想抓到他了 |
[1:25:11] | Watch me. | 等着瞧吧 |
[1:25:14] | The number that York used to call Harry Hume is his cell phone number. | 约克给哈利打电话用的是一个手机号码 |
[1:25:18] | Ran it through all the service providers. | 我已经把号码传给了本地区所有的电信部门 |
[1:25:20] | -Nextel got a match. -Can they get a location on him? | -通过服务器匹配可以找到他 -能追踪方位吗? |
[1:25:23] | Should trace his location within 100 meters or less. | 定位精度在100米以内 |
[1:25:25] | -Great. -Oh, hang on. | -很好 -哦 等等 |
[1:25:27] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:25:30] | Got him. Excellent. Thank you. | 发现他了 好的 谢谢 |
[1:26:10] | That’ll be 8.48, please. | 一共8块4毛8 |
[1:26:15] | Keep the change | 不用找钱了 |
[1:26:17] | doll face. | 你真可爱 |
[1:26:19] | Thanks, mister. | 谢谢 先生 |
[1:26:24] | Jason York, this is the police. | 杰森约克 警察 |
[1:26:26] | Put your hands in the air and get down on the ground slowly. | 把手举起来慢慢地趴到地上 |
[1:26:28] | -Do it now. -Don’t shoot, okay? | -快点 -别开枪 OK? |
[1:26:30] | Just be cool. Okay. | 冷静点 好吗? |
[1:26:32] | Get down on the pavement. | 趴到地上 |
[1:26:34] | You win. | 听你的 |
[1:26:36] | Oh, Jesus. Okay. | 哦 天哪 好吧 |
[1:26:39] | -Get down on the pavement now. -Look, I’m cooperating, okay? | -马上趴到地上 -我合作 OK? |
[1:26:43] | I give up. Be cool, okay? All right? | 我投降 冷静点 好吗? |
[1:26:46] | -You win. I’m putting my hat down. -I didn’t ask you to. | -我听你的 我把帽子放下 -没让你把帽子放下 |
[1:26:49] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在看得见的地方 |
[1:26:50] | I said I give up, all right? | 我说了我投降 好吧? |
[1:26:53] | Final warning. | 最后警告 |
[1:26:58] | Take the back. | 你到后面去 |
[1:27:09] | Was it Harry? | 是哈利说的? |
[1:27:11] | -It was Harry, right? Oh, that fat fuck. -Drop the weapon and let the girl go. | -一定是哈利 那个死胖子 -放下武器 让那姑娘走 |
[1:27:15] | -It’s over. -Nope. | -都结束了 -还没有 |
[1:27:16] | If you wanna bring me in, you gonna have to work for it. | 要想抓我 你得好好练练 |
[1:27:21] | That you don’t wanna do. | 你不会想要这么干的 |
[1:27:24] | Well, isn’t that interesting? That’s exactly what I said to him. | 怎么这么有意思 这正是我对他说过的 |
[1:27:29] | do you see the irony here? | 你发现了其中的讽刺意味 |
[1:27:31] | You see it? Or am I the only one? | 你明白吗? 看来并不是就我一个人这样 |
[1:27:34] | Two months ago I was in your shoes. | 两个月前我正站在你现在的位置上 |
[1:27:36] | Yeah, standing there with some punk | 对面的家伙正拿枪 |
[1:27:38] | holding a gun to an innocent girl’s head | 指着一个无辜女孩的脑袋 |
[1:27:41] | asking myself, “What should I do?” | 我问自己 我该怎么办? |
[1:27:45] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做? |
[1:27:48] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做? |
[1:27:50] | You’d do exactly what I did. | 你会和我完全一样的做法 |
[1:27:53] | You’d try to make a difference. | 你想要换一种做法 |
[1:28:00] | Let’s roll, baby. | 我们走 宝贝儿 |
[1:28:04] | Everybody out! Get out! | 所有的人都出去 快出去 |
[1:28:06] | -You all right? -Yeah. I’m fine. | -你没事吧? -我没事 |
[1:28:12] | Which way did he go? | 他往哪个方向去了? |
[1:28:15] | He went towards the pier. | 码头方向 |
[1:28:39] | You really screwed yourself. | 你可真够玩命的 |
[1:28:42] | Jenkins is gonna expect these kind of results from you every day. | 詹金森以后看来可以指望着你了 |
[1:28:57] | FBI’s got a team of 40 technicians working on Lei’s virus. | FBI的40名技术人员正在破解李的病毒 |
[1:29:01] | They’ll break it. | 他们会成功的 |
[1:29:07] | Your conviction would be admirable. | 你的信心真值得让人羡慕 |
[1:29:09] | It’s just that it’s so sad. | 不过那只是妄想 |
[1:29:37] | Get it through your head, man. | 记住了 伙计 |
[1:29:39] | The cavalry ain’t coming. | 不会有奇迹出现 |
[1:29:41] | No, no. No hero’s coming to save the day. | 没有英雄来拯救这个世界 |
[1:29:44] | Oh, no. | 不会 |
[1:29:46] | The bad guy wins at the end of this story. | 在这个故事里坏蛋最后会胜利 |
[1:29:53] | But I have to admit, though. | 不过现在我得 承认 |
[1:29:55] | You have turned out to be quite the little thorn. | 你确实有点扎手 |
[1:30:15] | I think Conners would be sorry that you died. | 你要是死了我想康纳斯会难过的 |
[1:30:19] | Not me. | 我不会的 |
[1:32:05] | I have come too far to be denied. | 事已至此谁也别想阻挡我 |
[1:33:13] | We used to spend all day Sunday just reading in bed. | 星期天我们会一整天躺在床上看书 |
[1:33:19] | I would read the paper. | 我看报纸 |
[1:33:21] | He’d read one of his thousand books. | 他读他的大部头书 |
[1:33:25] | I didn’t deserve him. | 我配不上他 |
[1:33:27] | I knew that | 我知道 |
[1:33:30] | but I still loved him. | 可我仍然爱他 |
[1:33:38] | Did we all get shot today? | 今天我俩都中弹了 |
[1:33:43] | Yeah, they said the city would be busy. | 是啊 他们说过城里会很热闹 |
[1:33:46] | Every day like this? | 城里每天都这么热闹吗? |
[1:33:48] | Yeah, pretty much. | 是啊 差不多是这样的 |
[1:33:50] | Great. | 好极了 |
[1:33:53] | I wonder what’s next. | 我在想下一件会是什么事 |
[1:33:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[1:34:08] | So how much? | 多少钱? |
[1:34:10] | Do you really think I’m gonna charge you after all that? | 你真的觉得我还会收你的钱吗? |
[1:34:14] | -Go on. -Thanks. | -你自便吧 -谢谢 |
[1:34:28] | Smell that? | 闻见了吗? |
[1:34:30] | What is that? | 什么味? |
[1:34:32] | Well, when evidence is taken in | 当证据拿来后 |
[1:34:34] | any physical contact can affect our ability to lift prints | 任何的实际接触都会影响痕迹的采集 |
[1:34:37] | so now to mark it, we just spray a scented solution right on the bill. | 所以为了给钱做标记 我们把这个直接喷在钱上 |
[1:34:48] | Lastly, I don’t like the Pac 10. | 还有 我不喜欢10号套餐 |
[1:34:51] | It’s overrated. | 他们太黑了 |
[1:35:06] | Where is it? | 在哪里? |
[1:35:29] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:35:38] | This Lorenz is trying to tell us something. | 洛仑兹想要告诉我们一些什么 |
[1:35:41] | Really? You don’t say? | 是吗? 你不是认真的吧 |
[1:35:47] | You ever heard of chaos theory? | 你听说过混沌理论吗? |
[1:35:52] | Edward Lorenz invented the chaos theory in the 1960s. | 爱德华洛伦兹于20世纪60年代发明了混沌理论 |
[1:35:56] | It’s the study of phenomena that appear random | 这是对一种现象的研究在看似随机的事件中 |
[1:35:58] | but have an element of regularity | 有其内在的规律性 |
[1:36:00] | which can be described mathematically. | 并可用数学模型对其定义 |
[1:36:02] | -Try that again. -Pretty much, initial state of events | -再说得明白点 -也就是说 一开始看上去 |
[1:36:06] | may seem unrelated and random, but eventually a pattern emerges | 它们之间没有关联 而且是随机的 |
[1:36:10] | and in the end, all the pieces fit together. | 但实际上 可以有一种规律把各个部分联系起来 |
[1:36:13] | You tried all of them? | 你都试过了? |
[1:36:15] | Nothing for Conners or Lorenz? | 康纳斯和洛仑兹这两个名字都没有? |
[1:36:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:36:21] | No. Maybe Maybe he’s not on a flight. | 也许 也许他没坐飞机 |
[1:36:28] | Try again | 再试试 |
[1:36:29] | but try Gleick, James Gleick. | 再试一下格雷克 詹姆士·格雷克 |
[1:36:47] | I need to know if passenger James Gleick has checked in. | 请告诉我一个叫詹姆士·格雷克的是否已经检票登机? |
[1:36:49] | One moment. We’re gonna have to check. | 请等一下 我们得向上级请示 |
[1:36:51] | Quickly please. | 请快一点 |
[1:36:57] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:36:58] | There’s a passage in the Surangama Sutra | 楞严经里面有一段话 |
[1:37:00] | which roughly translated means: | 翻译过来大致的意思是 |
[1:37:02] | “Things are not what they appear to be, nor are they otherwise.” | 事物并非如其表象所示意 反之亦不然 |
[1:37:06] | Conners. | 康纳斯? |
[1:37:08] | Think about that a minute. | 仔细地想一想 |
[1:37:10] | Doesn’t that blow your mind? | 是不是深受启发? |
[1:37:15] | What gave me away? | 我哪儿露出了破绽? |
[1:37:17] | Ten bucks. | 10美元的钞票 |
[1:37:18] | Fuck. The diner. That’s right. | 那顿该死饭 这就对了 |
[1:37:21] | And it was Harry that gave up York. | 我猜是哈利暴露了约克 |
[1:37:23] | Harry and a phone call. | 是哈利和一个电话 |
[1:37:26] | He called me, said that Callo was insignificant | 他给我打电话 说卡罗是无关紧要的 |
[1:37:29] | threw up all kinds of red flags. | 这就让我起了疑心 |
[1:37:31] | That wasn’t him. | 不是他打的 |
[1:37:32] | That, my friend, was my mistake. | 我的朋友 是我犯了个错误 |
[1:37:35] | I called you. | 电话是我打的 |
[1:37:37] | No, my wish is to catch you. | 不 我的愿望是抓住你 |
[1:37:39] | You’re a murderer, a cop killer at that. | 你是杀人犯 是杀警察的凶手 |
[1:37:42] | I didn’t kill anyone who didn’t deserve it. | 我所杀的人都是罪有应得 |
[1:37:45] | Callo was insignificant. | 卡罗无关紧要 |
[1:37:47] | You know, York always thought the plan was flawless. | 要知道 计划总不可能是完美无缺的 |
[1:37:51] | If he’d only done what I said instead of going off the deep end like he did. | 约克要是按我说的去做就不会落得现在这样 |
[1:37:55] | I told him you have to leave room for error. | 我告诉过他要留出犯错误的余地 |
[1:37:58] | You know, you can’t always predict how things are gonna play out. | 有些事情的发生是我们没法预料的 |
[1:38:02] | A random camera catches an image of Damon Richards. | 一个随机的摄像头拍到了戴明·理查兹 |
[1:38:05] | The scent on the money. | 钱上的气味 |
[1:38:07] | You. | 还有你 |
[1:38:09] | The chaos theory. | 混沌理论 |
[1:38:11] | When you got that, I was impressed. | 当时你真的 让我吃了一惊 |
[1:38:13] | All day long we were trying to figure out who the inside source was. | 我们整整一天都在调查谁是内奸 |
[1:38:17] | It was you. | 居然就是你 |
[1:38:19] | Surprise. | 意外吧? |
[1:38:20] | What if we cut the power? That’ll disable the system. | 如果我们把电源切断呢? 让电子系统失效 |
[1:38:23] | We can open the locks manually, go in that way. | 就可以手动打开大门 我们就能冲进去了 |
[1:38:26] | That’ll work. | 这样可以 |
[1:38:28] | A billion dollars is missing, and we’re discovering this now? | 丢了10亿美元 而我们现在又可以把它找回来了? |
[1:38:31] | Ironically, when you guys shut off the power | 有讽刺意味的是 当你们这帮伙计切断电源后 |
[1:38:33] | it helped hide the virus and bought it time to work. | 正好让隐藏的病毒有时间可以发作 |
[1:38:37] | Yeah, Teddy’s pretty devastated about your death. | 苔迪因为你的死而十分悲痛 |
[1:38:40] | She’ll get over it. | 她会好起来的 |
[1:38:54] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:39:02] | Hey, where’s Conners? | 康纳斯在哪儿? |
[1:39:41] | So the corpse in the morgue with your name on its toe? | 那么写着你的名字放在太平间的尸体是? |
[1:39:44] | Scott Curtis won’t be bothering anyone again. | 斯哥特·柯帝斯他再也不会给你们找麻烦了 |
[1:39:48] | You’re a serial killer. | 你这个连环杀手 |
[1:39:50] | Oh, yeah? Well, who got killed? | 是吗? 我杀的都是些什么人? |
[1:39:54] | Curtis, Harrington, Galt, Lei. All fucking hoods. | 斯哥特 高特 海灵顿 李 一群黑帮坏蛋 |
[1:40:01] | World’s safer with them gone. | 没有了他们世界更安宁 |
[1:40:03] | You said they were all hoods. What about Callo? | 你说都是黑帮坏蛋 那么卡罗呢? |
[1:40:06] | Callo deserved his fate. | 卡罗他命该如此 |
[1:40:08] | It’s his fault. | 这是他的错 |
[1:40:09] | So this is all Callo’s fault. | 那么说这全是卡罗的错? |
[1:40:12] | If it weren’t for him, York and I would never have done this. | 要不是他 我也不可能会这么做 |
[1:40:15] | One random act causes another, causes another | 一个随意的事件导致了另一个事件 然后再导致了又一个事件 |
[1:40:19] | and in the end, the pattern emerges. | 最终 呈现出它们之间的规律性 |
[1:40:22] | That is the chaos theory. | 这就是混沌理论 |
[1:40:26] | Oh, look at that. | 哦 你看 |
[1:40:28] | It’s after 6. The money’s cleared. I’m a wealthy man. | 再过七分钟钱就进帐了 我就是富人了 |
[1:40:32] | Lei, for all his evil, was one smart son of a bitch. | 李 这混蛋 还真是挺厉害 |
[1:40:37] | The feds will be tracing false leads for weeks. | 够他们忙上好几个星期的了 |
[1:40:39] | You tanked Lei’s trial on purpose. | 是你有意在庭审中帮了李 |
[1:40:42] | They should have suspended me after I testified. | 出庭作证后我就被停职了 |
[1:40:45] | What did they expect? | 正如他们所愿 |
[1:40:47] | So why not kill me? You had plenty of opportunities. | 那么为什么没杀了我? 你有过无数机会 |
[1:40:49] | This wasn’t about killing, Shane. | 这无关杀人的事 薛恩 |
[1:40:51] | This was about standing up for what matters. | 这是为了捍卫我自己的原则 |
[1:40:53] | Besides, you kind of grew on me. | 另外 我越来越喜欢你了 |
[1:40:57] | -You’re not gonna get away. -I already have. | -你逃不掉的 -我已经逃掉了 |
[1:41:00] | I’m not even here now. | 我甚至人都不在这儿了 |
[1:41:01] | This is a very valuable lesson for you to learn. | 这对你来说又是宝贵的一课 |
[1:41:04] | -It’s good you have learned it. -Yeah? What’s that? | -你最好能记住这个教训 -是吗? 什么教训? |
[1:41:06] | You don’t always win. | 一个人不可能每次都赢 |
[1:41:08] | All your years of service for nothing. | 你所有这么多年的服务都毫无意义了 |
[1:41:11] | You’re a hypocrite. | 你是个伪君子 |
[1:41:12] | I’m an opportunist. | 我是个机会主义者 |
[1:41:14] | I would have gladly died in the line of duty, but they took that away. | 以前我甘心情愿以身殉职 但他们剥夺了我这样做的资格 |
[1:41:18] | They’d been as faithful to me, none of this would have happened. | 如果他们不是这样对待我 这一切也不会发生 |
[1:41:22] | The system broke down. | 这个体制已经崩溃了 |
[1:41:25] | Good luck, detective. | 祝你好运 探长 |
[1:41:27] | It would have been an interesting partnership. | 跟你搭档非常有意思 |
[1:41:31] | But I have to go now. | 不过现在我得走了 |
[1:41:36] | Conners. | 康纳斯 |
[1:41:38] | Conners. | 康纳斯 |
[1:41:42] | Attention, please. | 各位旅客 请注意 |
[1:41:43] | Final call. Flight 1182 to Mexico City now boarding at gate 23. | 最后呼叫一边 飞往墨西哥的1182航班请登23门 |
[1:41:56] | Enjoy your flight. | 旅途愉快 |
[1:42:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:42:31] | I’ll let the captain know we’re ready. | 我去通知机长我们可以起飞了 |