时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | This contortionist clown, | 这个柔术小丑 |
[00:09] | I made him up when I was a kid, | 他是我在小时候的时候创造的 |
[00:10] | and then, this figure appeared. | 这个形象就出现了 |
[00:13] | – You have a condition. – What? | -你有条件 -什么 |
[00:15] | I know, because I have it, too. | 我知道 因为我也有 |
[00:20] | You’re the woman my husband has a kid with. | 你是和我丈夫生了个孩子的女人 |
[00:23] | No, it’s not Tom’s. He just wanted it to be. | 不 不是汤姆的 只是他希望是 |
[00:26] | Trust gets broken, but you can rebuild it. | 信任是会破碎的 但你可以重建 |
[00:30] | What if you can’t? | 万一你不行呢 |
[00:33] | You and I can do it, but you got to do everything I tell you to. | 我们可以做到 但你必须完全按照我说的做 |
[00:39] | Picture it in your mind. | 在脑子里想象 |
[00:44] | You helped again. | 你又帮了我 |
[00:45] | My first creation, Tall Boy, | 我第一个创造物 大高个 |
[00:46] | he did some not-so-great things. | 做了一些不好的事 |
[00:50] | I know who you are. He’s my brother. | 我知道你是谁了 他是我的兄弟 |
[00:53] | Half-brother. | 同父异母 |
[00:54] | I can literally make doors with my mind | 我可以用我的意识造出 |
[00:57] | that monsters come out of. | 放出怪兽的门 |
[00:58] | – Oh, God! – You really think they can | -天啊 -你真的认为他们能把我关在 |
[01:00] | just haul me away in the back of a cop car? | 一辆警车的后面吗 |
[01:02] | Stay back, stay back, no! | 后退 后退 不 |
[02:17] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[02:20] | All’s fair in love and war. | 为了爱情和战争一切都是合理的 |
[02:22] | Right, Tom? | 对吧 汤姆 |
[02:25] | Did you just go to Stuckyburger? | 你刚刚去了粘手汉堡吗 |
[02:27] | After you killed those cops? | 在你杀了那些警察后 |
[02:31] | I need my strength. | 我需要我的力量 |
[02:34] | I guess I could’ve sent Tall Boy, | 我是可以派大高个去的 |
[02:35] | but he has a hard time keeping a low profile. | 但是他很难不引人注目 |
[02:42] | I didn’t get you anything. | 我没给你买 |
[02:46] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[02:48] | Your wife’s house, believe it or not. | 不管你信不信 这曾经是你妻子的家 |
[02:50] | My dad–our dad left everything to her. | 我爸爸 我们的爸爸把什么都留给了她 |
[02:55] | Yeah, along with a lot of other stuff. | 还有很多东西 |
[02:56] | This whole development belongs to her now. | 这片开发区现在都属于她了 |
[03:00] | I’d congratulate you on probably getting half of it | 我要恭喜你能离婚后 |
[03:02] | in the divorce, but, | 分得一半 但是 |
[03:04] | something tells me you’re probably not going to live long enough– | 我觉得你可能活不到… |
[03:12] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[03:15] | – I’m fine. – Pull a muscle or something? | -没事吧 -抽筋了之类的吗 |
[03:23] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢关心 |
[03:26] | Look. | 听着 |
[03:31] | I know that this might be hard for you | 我知道这可能对你来说 |
[03:36] | to wrap your head around. | 很难理解 |
[03:40] | But I love her. | 但我爱她 |
[03:45] | You love Jillian? | 你爱吉莉安 |
[03:47] | I do. I really do. | 是的 真的 |
[03:50] | I love her in a pure, uncomplicated way. | 我对她的爱是纯净 简单的 |
[03:55] | You don’t even know her, man. | 你都不认识她 伙计 |
[03:57] | Nevertheless, we have a fundamental connection. | 不管怎样 我们有最基础的联系 |
[04:01] | Yeah, she doesn’t feel that way. | 她不这么觉得 |
[04:03] | You know, the whole thing really fucking baffles me, | 这一切让我很为难 |
[04:05] | – if I’m being honest with you. – Yeah, you and me both, man. | -老实说 -彼此彼此 |
[04:07] | No, I– | 不 我 |
[04:10] | I mean I get that she didn’t know she was special, right? | 我知道她不知道自己很特殊 |
[04:12] | I mean, sure. | 当然了 |
[04:15] | But deep down, she must have known. | 但是她内心深处肯定知道 |
[04:19] | And yet, she ends up with you. | 然而 她却和你在一起 |
[04:24] | But the more I think about it, the more sense it makes. | 但是我越想越觉得很合理 |
[04:27] | You and her, you were friends when you were kids, right? | 你和她从小就是朋友 对吗 |
[04:29] | So there’s that–that bond. | 所有会存在那种 联系 |
[04:33] | Dad left when she was what? She was eight? | 爸爸离开的时候她应该就八岁吧 |
[04:35] | Any guy she meets after that, she’s going to be thinking | 她之后遇到的男人肯定会让她不由得想 |
[04:38] | “Is he going to break my heart, too?” | “他也会让我心碎吗” |
[04:41] | But not you. | 但你不会 |
[04:44] | You’re from before. You’re from when she felt safe. | 你是之前遇到的 你是在她有安全感时遇到的 |
[04:49] | That’s all you are, man. | 仅此而已 伙计 |
[04:52] | You just… | 你只是 |
[04:55] | you’re the safe choice. | 你是一个安全的选择 |
[05:06] | Go, go! | 快去 |
[05:09] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[05:25] | 零异频道 梦之门 \h第六集 | |
[07:03] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[07:05] | Did you see anybody tonight? | 你今晚有看到什么人吗 |
[07:08] | I see you. | 我看到了你 |
[07:11] | Before me. | 在我之前 |
[07:14] | Was anybody here? | 有人在这里吗 |
[07:27] | Look, I just got here. | 听着 我刚到这里 |
[07:32] | I’m looking for– | 我在找 |
[07:35] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[07:37] | last time I checked, this ain’t Halloween. | 我记得今天不是万圣节 |
[07:39] | Y’all got to go home. | 赶紧全部回家去 |
[07:41] | What, is this some sort of joke or something? | 这是什么恶作剧吗 |
[07:43] | – No, no, no. – Hey, hey, no, no– | -不不不 -不 不 |
[07:50] | Shit! | 该死 |
[09:23] | Oh, my God. Tom… | 天啊 汤姆 |
[09:26] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:30] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[09:31] | I-I got away, but they–they hurt me. | 我逃走了 但他们在追杀我 |
[09:43] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[09:49] | We got to figure out a plan. | 我们得想个办法 |
[09:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:03] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[10:08] | I don’t think we can get out of here on our own, okay? | 我觉得我们没法靠自己离开这里 |
[10:12] | I need to bring back Pretzel Jack. | 我得让卷饼杰克回来 |
[10:17] | – He’s my protector, right? – Wait, wait, wait. | -他是我的保护者 对吗 -等等 |
[10:20] | – What? – Let’s just be together. | -什么 -我们在一起就行 |
[10:32] | Tom, I need to do this now, okay? | 汤姆 我现在必须这么做 |
[10:38] | Just–just hold on. Hang in there, okay? | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[10:42] | Just be present for me. Can you do that? | 在我身边 可以吗 |
[10:45] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:41] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[11:44] | Babe… | 宝贝 |
[11:48] | it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[11:51] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[11:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:01] | No, just–Tom, I don’t know if we’re– | 不 汤姆 我不知道我们… |
[12:08] | Let’s just be together. | 我们在一起就好 |
[12:11] | Right here, right now. | 此时此刻 |
[12:17] | Oh, I just want to feel what it’s like to be with you. | 我只是想感受和你在一起的感觉 |
[12:22] | What– | 什么 |
[12:27] | What– | 什么 |
[12:29] | Let’s just be together. | 让我们好好在一起 |
[12:42] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[12:46] | – Jill– – No, stay away from me. | -吉尔 -不 离我远一点 |
[12:50] | Jill, no, it’s– – Me, Tom. | 吉尔 不 是我 汤姆 |
[12:58] | You’re not my Tom. | 你不是我的汤姆 |
[14:39] | Did he make that or did you? | 这是他做的还是你做的 |
[14:45] | I’m real, okay? It’s me. | 我是真的 好吗 是我 |
[14:50] | For better, for worse. | 不管是好是坏 |
[14:53] | Tell me something only you know, from our past. | 告诉我一些我们俩过去只有你知道的事 |
[15:09] | I think we’ve dwelled enough on the past. | 我觉得我们纠结于过去的时间够久了 |
[15:27] | Now that you know it’s really me, | 你现在知道真的是我了 |
[15:30] | does it make you any happier to see me? | 你看到我后有开心点吗 |
[15:35] | Oh, my God, Tom. | 天啊 汤姆 |
[16:01] | Now let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:17] | I killed my husband. I’m a little shaken up. | 我杀了我丈夫 我有点恍惚 |
[17:24] | I killed him. | 是我杀了他 |
[17:29] | I like to think there’s some differences | 我认为我和那东西 |
[17:31] | between me and that thing. | 还是有区别的 |
[17:36] | I just lost control. | 我失去了控制 |
[17:40] | Something took over. | 我好像不是我自己了 |
[17:45] | I was killing you, Tom. | 我就是在杀你 汤姆 |
[17:47] | Look, let’s just– let’s table this for now. | 我们…我们先把这件事放一放 |
[17:53] | Let’s figure out how to get out of here. | 先想想我们要怎么离开这里 |
[18:01] | What if Pretzel Jack really had killed you? | 万一卷饼杰克真的杀了你呢 |
[18:04] | Which he almost did? | 他的确差一点杀死你 |
[18:05] | Then you really would be dead because of me. | 你的确差点因为我而死 |
[18:08] | The fact that he went after you means on some level… | 他追杀你 说明从某种层面上来说 |
[18:17] | You want to kill me? | 你想杀死我 |
[18:21] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[18:23] | Maybe I wanted to kill that part of you. | 也许我是想杀死那样的你 |
[18:32] | Look, those things are still out there, okay? | 那些东西还在外面游荡 |
[18:34] | We got to– | 我们得 |
[18:44] | Come on, come on. We got to hurry. | 走吧 我们得快点 |
[18:47] | Go. Get help. | 去吧 找人来帮忙 |
[18:50] | I’m the one he wants. | 他想要的人是我 |
[18:54] | Well, he can’t have you. | 他得不到你 |
[19:06] | – Wait. – What? | -等等 -什么 |
[19:09] | – This–this is wrong. – No, no, no, no. | -这不对 -不不不 |
[19:11] | – Look, that’s the way out. – No, | -那就是出口 -不 |
[19:12] | something feels wrong. Just trust me. | 感觉不对劲 相信我 |
[19:19] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[19:21] | You knew where I was. You can sense me. | 你知道我在哪里 你能感觉到我 |
[19:25] | You never would have made it. | 你们出不去的 |
[19:27] | I got my–my little guys all over the place. | 这里到处都是我的小家伙 |
[19:31] | They’re very good at hiding. | 它们很擅长躲藏 |
[19:43] | Just let us go, Ian. | 放我们走 伊恩 |
[19:50] | That took a lot out of you, didn’t it? | 耗费了你不少精力吧 |
[19:52] | Creating that other Tom. | 创造出另一个汤姆 |
[19:55] | No, no, I’ll be fine. | 不 不 我没事 |
[19:56] | Just need to recharge a little. | 只是需要充点电 |
[19:59] | Like sex, you know? | 就像做爱 |
[20:00] | If you want to try something very ambitious, | 如果你想试点劲爆的 |
[20:04] | you might need a sec to recover. | 你就需要点时间恢复 |
[20:07] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[20:10] | Why did you make Tom? | 你为什么要创造出汤姆 |
[20:13] | To be with you. | 为了和你一起 |
[20:16] | And you know what? It felt good. | 你知道吗 感觉真的很棒 |
[20:20] | It felt really good. | 感觉真的很棒 |
[20:21] | I–we’re supposed to be together. | 我…我们应该在一起的 |
[20:22] | I know you can feel it. | 我知道你能感觉到 |
[20:26] | I mean, don’t you want to learn to use this thing we have? | 你不想用我们共同拥有的这天赋吗 |
[20:30] | It’s what makes us special. | 这是我们特殊的地方 |
[20:33] | I tried to bring back Pretzel Jack. | 我想让卷饼杰克回来 |
[20:36] | I couldn’t do it. | 但我做不到 |
[20:38] | Would you forget about Pretzel Jack? | 你能忘了卷饼杰克吗 |
[20:40] | Let’s make something new. Something that’s ours. | 让我们创造点新的 创造点我们的东西 |
[20:44] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[20:49] | Not while he’s watching. | 有他看着可不行 |
[20:52] | That’d just be weird. | 那也太奇怪了 |
[20:59] | Tom, run, run! | 汤姆 快跑 |
[21:07] | Go! | 快走 |
[21:15] | In there, in there. | 进去 进去 |
[21:32] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[21:45] | Do you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[21:49] | So what do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[21:52] | We just–we make another run for it? | 我们 我们继续跑吗 |
[22:01] | I need to do something, | 我需要做些什么 |
[22:03] | and you won’t like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[22:06] | I’m sorry for letting you believe that this is all your fault. | 很抱歉我让你觉得这都是你的错 |
[22:10] | It’s not just my fault, Tom. | 这不仅是我的错 汤姆 |
[22:14] | It’s part of who I am. | 这就是我 |
[22:17] | You have a whole bunch of intense shit in your head. | 你的脑子里有一些非常紧绷的想法 |
[22:21] | We both do. | 我们都有 |
[22:24] | And in your case, sometimes, it just | 而你的这些想法会 |
[22:28] | gets out, runs around, kills people. | 跑出来到处杀人 |
[22:33] | But I accept that. | 但是我接受 |
[22:37] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:44] | This is me. Good and bad. | 这就是我 有好有坏 |
[22:49] | I was ashamed of myself. | 我看不起我自己 |
[22:53] | And I hid that from you. | 我向你隐瞒了那件事 |
[22:57] | And then, when you tried to tell me your own secrets… | 然后 你想要告诉我你的秘密时 |
[23:03] | I didn’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[23:05] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:09] | So, yeah. | 所以 |
[23:12] | Maybe Pretzel Jack is part of you. | 卷饼杰克可能是你的一部分 |
[23:19] | But I’m the one who brought him back out. | 但是我把他引出来的 |
[23:22] | It comes from both of us. | 它是我们俩一起创造的 |
[23:29] | – I love you so much. – I love you, too. | -我太爱你了 -我也爱你 |
[23:53] | – He’s coming here next. – Come on, come on. | -他接下来就要进这屋子了 -拜托 |
[24:02] | Wait, what– what are you doing? | 等等 你 你在干什么 |
[24:06] | I’m buying you more time. | 我再给你争取更多时间 |
[24:11] | – Come back to me. – Always. | -要好好回来 -永远 |
[28:41] | Wait, look. | 等等 听着 |
[28:44] | We can’t kill all of his creatures. | 我们无法杀死他所有的生物 |
[28:46] | And even if we could, he could just keep making more. | 就算成功了 他永远能创造出更多 |
[29:02] | What we need to do is kill him. | 我们需要杀死他 |
[29:12] | Eemember, we’re on the same team this time, okay? | 记住 这次我们是同一阵营的 |
[29:16] | – Does that mean yes? – Yes. | -这是答应了吗 -是的 |
[31:59] | Jill, what? | 吉尔 怎么了 |
[32:01] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[34:25] | This one. | 这间 |
[34:28] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[34:30] | It’s clean, simple. | 很干净 简单 |
[34:36] | That’s why I gave it to you. | 所以我要送给你 |
[34:40] | – My door. – Right? | -我的门 -没错 |
[34:44] | – That was you. – No, it was you. | -那是你 -不 是你 |
[34:48] | I just– | 我… |
[34:53] | I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[34:55] | gave you a little push from next door. | 从另一扇门推了你一把 |
[35:04] | I need you to give me something. | 我需要你给我一些东西 |
[35:07] | You got to tell me, this–this connection. | 你得告诉我 这种联系 |
[35:13] | You feel it too, right? | 你也能感觉到 对吗 |
[35:14] | I-I mean, I’m not– I’m not crazy, right? | 我没有疯 对吗 |
[35:23] | I feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[35:24] | But, Ian… | 但是 伊恩 |
[35:26] | You’re still fucking crazy. | 你还是个疯子 |
[35:33] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[35:35] | let me ask you. | 那我来问你 |
[35:38] | Where were you, Jill? | 你去哪儿了呢 吉尔 |
[35:41] | Why didn’t you come looking for me? | 你为什么不来找我 |
[35:50] | I thought you must be perfect. | 我觉得你肯定很完美 |
[35:54] | And I hated you. | 我恨你 |
[35:59] | Think of all the– all the years wasted. | 想到白白浪费的这些年 |
[36:03] | There’s so much we could have shared. | 我们明明能一起分享那么多事 |
[36:10] | You could have learned to control the shit in your head | 你可以学会控制你脑子中的东西 |
[36:12] | instead of letting it control you. | 而不是被它所控制 |
[36:14] | I want to control the shit in my head | 我想控制我脑子中的东西 |
[36:15] | because I want to protect people from it | 因为我不想让它伤害别人 |
[36:17] | and protect myself. | 保护我自己 |
[36:19] | I don’t want to hurt people with it. | 我不想用它伤害别人 |
[36:21] | And you don’t have to either, Ian. | 你也不用这样 伊恩 |
[36:25] | We control this. It doesn’t control us. | 我们能控制它们 而不是被它们控制 |
[36:29] | Would you just stop | 你能不要再 |
[36:31] | fucking pretending you’re something Tom wants you to be? | 假装你是汤姆希望你变成的样子吗 |
[36:36] | It’s just me. | 这就是我 |
[36:40] | Please. | 拜托 |
[36:42] | You know he just reminds you of Dad, right? | 你知道他只是让你想起了爸爸 对吗 |
[36:45] | Tom reminds you of the father who abandoned you. | 汤姆让你想起了抛弃你的爸爸 |
[36:51] | Who I killed for you. | 我为你杀死的父亲 |
[36:53] | You took away the only chance I had of forgiving him. | 你夺走了我唯一能原谅他的机会 |
[36:56] | Forgiving. | 原谅 |
[36:57] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[37:04] | You know, I think I knew, deep down… | 我想我知道 内心深处 |
[37:08] | when I found out that you existed… | 我发现你存在时 |
[37:12] | there was only one way this was going to end. | 这一切只有一个结束的办法 |
[37:16] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[37:18] | Stop, let go! | 住手 放手 |
[37:34] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[38:25] | – Stop him! – I don’t think I will. | -阻止他 -我觉得我不行 |
[39:39] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[40:29] | That’s– No, that’s you. | 那是 不 那是你 |
[40:35] | – Rock destroys those scissors. – Ugh, every time. | -石头砸剪刀 -每次都这样 |
[40:38] | – Really? – Your turn. | -真的吗 -轮到你了 |
[40:39] | – Come on. – Those are the rules. | -拜托 -这就是规则 |
[40:51] | Hey, what’s going on, bear? Huh, what’s going on, bear? | 怎么了 宝贝 怎么了 宝贝 |
[40:56] | Yeah, yeah. All right. | 好了 |
[40:58] | What’s going on? You want to talk to Mama? | 怎么了 想和妈妈说说吗 |
[41:23] | – Is everything okay? – Yeah, she’s settled down. | -没事吧 -把她安抚好了 |
[41:29] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[41:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:47] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[41:49] | You’re just lying here snoring. | 你躺在那儿打着呼噜 |
[41:52] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:54] | – I’m tired. – Me, too. | -我累了 -我也是 |
[41:57] | Who’s going to turn out the light? | 谁去关灯 |