时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | This person, or thing, | 从我们地下室 |
[00:10] | that came out of our basement… | 出来的这个东西或人 |
[00:15] | That’s what killed our friend, Jason. | 是它杀了我们的朋友 杰森 |
[00:17] | Somehow, I think I created him | 不知道为何 我觉得是我创造了他 |
[00:19] | or invited him. | 或者邀请了他吧 |
[00:21] | When your father left, this figure became real, | 你父亲离开后 这个形象变成了真的 |
[00:25] | and losing Jason made you think about him again. | 失去了杰森 让你再想到了他 |
[00:27] | So do you think that this figure feels | 那么你觉得这个形象 |
[00:30] | more real to you when you’re in distress? | 是否在你情绪低落时感觉更为真实 |
[00:34] | You shouldn’t have gone to see the baby like that. | 你不应该这样去见宝宝 |
[00:37] | – You crossed a boundary. – He looks just like me. | -你过分了 -他看上去和我真像 |
[00:39] | You and your husband, do you fight with him a lot? | 你和你丈夫 你们经常吵架吗 |
[00:42] | I mean, all couples fight. | 所有夫妻都会吵架 |
[00:44] | We have some things we have to figure out. | 我们有些需要一起解决的问题 |
[00:46] | But it’s just part of being married. | 但这就是婚姻的一部分 |
[00:49] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[00:50] | There is an ocean | 你的内心 |
[00:52] | inside of you. | 有一片海洋 |
[00:57] | And you can rest at the bottom. | 你可以在底部沉睡 |
[00:59] | Find the silence there. | 找到其中的宁静 |
[01:01] | Use the silence. | 利用这宁静 |
[02:49] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[02:50] | Come on! Come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[02:55] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[02:57] | Shit! | 该死 |
[03:28] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:32] | Hello, 911. | 警察 |
[03:33] | We just had a car accident. | 刚刚出了一起车祸 |
[03:38] | 零异频道 梦之门 \h第三集 | |
[03:44] | That’s it? You can’t give me more information? | 就这样吗 你不能给我更多信息吗 |
[03:48] | Fine, okay. | 好吧 |
[03:50] | Yes. Yes, I’m on my way. | 嗯 我马上就来 |
[04:25] | S… sorry. I, uh… | 抱歉 我… |
[04:27] | – What are you doing here? – I… I was just outside | -你来这里干什么 -我刚在外面 |
[04:28] | and I, uh, saw your dog running around. | 我看到你的狗在外面跑 |
[04:30] | Your door was open. | 你的门没管 |
[04:30] | I… I didn’t mean to… | 我…我不是故意… |
[04:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:36] | Would you mind sticking around for a few minutes? | 你能不能进来待一会 |
[04:40] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[04:42] | Sure, sure. | 好的 |
[04:46] | They, uh… | 他们 |
[04:50] | they didn’t say how serious an accident. | 他们没说意外有多严重 |
[04:52] | Just that I should bring his clothes. | 我应该带上他的衣服 |
[04:54] | Well, sometimes they have to cut people’s clothes off | 有时候他们得把人的衣服割开 |
[04:56] | to get them out of the car, you know? | 才能把人从车里拖出来 |
[04:58] | He wasn’t wearing clothes. | 他当时没穿衣服 |
[05:05] | They said it sounded like… | 他说听上去好像 |
[05:08] | like someone was after him. | 有人在找他 |
[05:09] | – After him? – Like chasing him. | -找他 -追杀他 |
[05:13] | Attacked him. | 攻击他 |
[05:15] | Like how someone attacked your friend who got killed? | 就像攻击你那个被杀的朋友一样吗 |
[05:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:21] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[05:23] | Hey, why… Why don’t you let me drive? | 不如…让我来开车吧 |
[05:24] | You… you seem kind of upset. | 你…你看起来有点低落 |
[05:27] | Yeah, um… | 好的 |
[05:30] | yeah, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:37] | Hey, man. | 你好 |
[05:38] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[05:40] | – Yeah, yeah, I’ll be okay. – Ian drove me. | -嗯 我会没事的 -伊恩送我来的 |
[05:43] | Yeah, we were worried about you. | 嗯 我们很担心你 |
[05:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:48] | – Thanks for bringing her. – Yeah, thanks. | -谢谢你送她来 -谢谢 |
[05:51] | – Um, you should get back. – You sure? | -你该回去了 -你确定吗 |
[05:54] | No, you don’t have to stay here. | 嗯 你不用留在这里的 |
[05:55] | I can if you need anything. | 如果你有什么需要的话我能留下 |
[05:57] | – No. – Nah. | -不用 -不用 |
[05:59] | We don’t know how long they’re gonna keep me here, so… | 我们不知道他们要我在这里住多久 |
[06:01] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[06:02] | Yeah, well, um, you know where I live so… | 你们知道我住在哪里 所以… |
[06:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:07] | Hey, feel better, dude. | 早日康复 哥们 |
[06:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:14] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[06:49] | I’ve never tried floating meditation before. | 我从来没试过漂浮冥想 |
[06:53] | Is it relaxing? | 能放松吗 |
[06:56] | It was. | 以前能 |
[07:02] | Why didn’t you tell me you were going there? | 你为什么不告诉我你要去哪里 |
[07:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:08] | I should have. | 我应该告诉你的 |
[07:15] | Was there… | 你有没有 |
[07:17] | any reason why you felt like you needed to go there? | 其他非去那里不可的理由 |
[07:21] | Jill. | 吉尔 |
[07:23] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[07:25] | I wanna know. | 我想知道 |
[07:34] | You guys up for a little visit? | 你们能接受探视了吗 |
[07:47] | Nah, I don’t need to watch it. | 不 我不用看 |
[07:49] | I was there. | 我就在现场 |
[07:50] | You know, in most cases like this | 一般在这种案子里 |
[07:52] | we would wonder whether the goal | 我们会想知道 |
[07:54] | was to kill her and you just happened to be there. | 罪犯的目标会不会是她 你只是刚好在那里 |
[07:57] | But all things being considered, | 但出于各方面的考虑 |
[07:59] | it’s much more likely the goal was to get you. | 感觉目标更有可能就是你 |
[08:02] | Who knew you were gonna be there? | 谁知道你会去那里 |
[08:06] | Because this Vanessa Moss didn’t really advertise | 因为这位凡妮莎·莫斯并没有到处宣传 |
[08:09] | this Jacuzzi closet anywhere. | 她的按摩浴缸 |
[08:11] | In fact, she’s mostly a doula. | 事实上 她更应该算是个产妇陪护 |
[08:13] | Did I say that right? “Doula”? | 没错吧 产妇陪护 |
[08:14] | She delivers babies. | 她是专门接生的 |
[08:16] | A doula. | 产妇陪护 |
[08:17] | Yeah, this whole floating meditation mumbo-jumbo, | 她做的漂浮冥想 |
[08:21] | the clientele is mostly word of mouth. | 主要靠顾客之间口口相传 |
[08:25] | Did a friend refer you? | 是你朋友推荐你的吗 |
[08:28] | You’re in her phone. | 她的手机通讯录里有你 |
[08:30] | There’s one linked contact. | 还有一个关联联系人 |
[08:32] | Who is “Sarah Winters”? | 莎拉·温特斯是谁 |
[08:38] | I did some work for her a while back. | 我前一阵子为她干过一阵子活 |
[08:39] | I mean she… yeah, I guess she knows Vanessa. | 她…她应该认识凡妮莎 |
[08:45] | Do either of you know the person in this video? | 你们认识这视频里的这个人吗 |
[08:49] | Or have any idea why… | 你们知道为什么 |
[08:51] | he would like a Dr. Seuss character gone wrong? | 他希望破坏这位苏斯医生的治疗吗 |
[08:54] | No. | 不 |
[08:56] | No? | 不知道吗 |
[08:58] | His mask, it’s, um… | 他的面具 |
[09:02] | it looks like this character that Jill created | 看上去像是我们小时候 |
[09:05] | when we were kids. | 吉尔编的一个角色 |
[09:06] | She just… she used to do these drawings. | 她…她会画一些画 |
[09:09] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[09:10] | Okay, there are a lot of these drawings | 我们地下室有很多 |
[09:12] | in our basement, right? | 她的画 |
[09:13] | So if this person was hiding there | 如果那个人一直躲在那里 |
[09:15] | then he probably saw them and made himself up | 那他可能看过了 并把自己 |
[09:17] | to look like that or something. | 打扮成那个样子 |
[09:20] | I mean, this… This person’s obviously insane | 我是说 那人明显是个疯子 |
[09:23] | or on drugs… PCP, something. | 或者磕了什么迷幻药之类的 |
[09:25] | He got shot multiple times… It didn’t even slow him down. | 他被打中了好几枪 动作一点没迟钝 |
[09:29] | But why is he interested in you two? | 但是他为什么对你们俩这么感兴趣 |
[09:32] | Why does he try to kill you… | 他为什么想杀了你 |
[09:35] | but make a point of letting your wife live? | 却刻意放走了你的妻子 |
[09:50] | Hey, Unagi. | 鳗鱼 |
[09:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:02] | I really think we should go to a hotel. | 我真的觉得我们应该住酒店 |
[10:12] | I have to show you something first. | 我得先给你看点东西 |
[10:17] | Jill… | 吉尔 |
[10:21] | What? | 什么 |
[10:25] | You really didn’t see that guy’s face? | 你真的没看到那家伙的脸吗 |
[10:29] | Did you or didn’t you? | 到底有没有看到 |
[10:33] | Do you know who this person is? | 你知道这个人是谁吗 |
[10:34] | Do you know why he’s dressed like this? | 你知道他为什么打扮成这样吗 |
[10:40] | He’s me. | 他是我 |
[10:42] | What? | 什么 |
[10:44] | Come on, I wanna show you something. | 过来 我想给你看点东西 |
[11:15] | Hey, Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[11:18] | Hope you’re ready for breakfast. | 准备好吃早饭了吧 |
[11:20] | Yes, I’m starving. Looks delicious. | 我饿死了 看上去好美味 |
[11:22] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[11:27] | Hmm. What’s that… | 那是什么 |
[11:30] | What are you looking at, sweetheart? | 你在看什么 亲爱的 |
[11:31] | It’s my favorite YouTube video. | 这是我最喜欢的视频 |
[11:34] | – YouTube video. – I had no idea. | -视频 -我不知道 |
[11:40] | – You guys okay on drinks? – I’m good. | -喝的东西呢 -我不用了 |
[11:55] | He was there to protect me. | 他是要保护你 |
[11:58] | Protect you? From what? | 保护你 保护你什么 |
[12:01] | Anything painful. | 不受任何痛苦 |
[12:04] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[12:09] | When I was little, I used to lie awake at night | 我小时候 经常会半夜睁着眼 |
[12:12] | thinking about all the bad things that could happen. | 想着会发生的各种可怕的事 |
[12:15] | To me, to my parents… | 对我 对我父母 |
[12:23] | After my dad took me to the circus, | 我爸爸带我去马戏团后 |
[12:25] | I came up with Pretzel Jack. | 我就想出了卷饼杰克 |
[12:28] | I used to draw my stories about him | 我以前会画关于他的画 |
[12:30] | and put them under my bed. | 然后藏在我的床下 |
[12:34] | When my dad left… | 我爸爸离开后 |
[12:37] | that’s when he became real. | 他就变成真的了 |
[12:41] | Real? | 真的 |
[12:43] | How? | 怎么变的 |
[12:45] | He walked out of a little door | 他从我衣橱内的一扇小门里 |
[12:47] | in the back of my closet. | 走了出来 |
[12:50] | Like that one. | 就像那扇门 |
[13:04] | He slept under my bed. | 他睡在我的床下 |
[13:07] | And then a few months later, | 然后几个月后 |
[13:10] | Mom and I moved away. | 我和妈妈就搬走了 |
[13:12] | It wasn’t like I forgot about him, | 不是我忘记了他 |
[13:14] | it’s just… | 而是 |
[13:16] | it felt more and more like a dream. | 感觉更像是一个梦了 |
[13:19] | Except now he’s back. | 只不过现在他回来了 |
[13:33] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:35] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[13:36] | From back then. | 当时的他 |
[13:41] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[13:44] | Pretzel Jack killed Jason, Tom, and that woman. | 卷饼杰克杀了杰森 汤姆和那个女人 |
[13:48] | You know… you saw him. | 你知道的 你看到他了 |
[13:49] | Jill, I saw… | 吉尔 我看到… |
[13:52] | a maniac in a mask or something. | 一个戴着面具的疯子之类的人 |
[13:54] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[13:55] | No, it wasn’t a stranger. I felt it. | 不 那不是什么陌生人 我能感觉到 |
[13:57] | You felt what? | 感觉到什么 |
[13:59] | Some awful connection. | 某种可怕的联系 |
[14:02] | Like family. | 就像家人一样 |
[14:05] | It was almost comforting. | 甚至能让人安心 |
[14:06] | Jill, you were in shock. | 吉尔 你受惊了 |
[14:08] | It was Pretzel Jack. | 是卷饼杰克 |
[14:10] | Somehow he’s real. | 他不知道为什么变成真的了 |
[14:13] | And he was trying to kill you. | 他想要杀死你 |
[14:15] | Okay, let’s just say all that’s true. | 就算这是真的 |
[14:19] | Why would Pretzel Jack want to kill me, huh? | 卷饼杰克为什么想要杀了我 |
[14:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:27] | I just told you my secret. | 我刚刚告诉了你我的秘密 |
[14:30] | I’m naked here. | 我现在赤身裸体 |
[14:33] | You tell me yours. | 你把你的秘密也告诉我 |
[14:42] | Why didn’t you tell me about the kid? | 告诉我关于那孩子的事 |
[15:16] | Sarah Winters called, and I answered. | 莎拉·温特斯打电话来了 我接了 |
[15:19] | I heard the baby crying. | 我听到了孩子的哭声 |
[15:23] | You have a kid with this woman, Sarah Winters. | 你和这女人有个孩子 莎拉·温特斯 |
[15:27] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 告诉我我错了 |
[15:42] | The time you and I reconnected, | 当时我和你刚恢复联系 |
[15:45] | but when you and I got together for real, Jill, | 但我和你正式在一起后 吉尔 |
[15:47] | we ended it. | 我们就结束了 |
[15:48] | Wasn’t till later I found out she was pregnant. | 我后来才发现她怀孕了 |
[15:52] | Jill, she’s married, okay? | 吉尔 她都结婚了 |
[15:56] | Her husband thinks that the kid is his son. | 他丈夫以为那孩子是他的孩子 |
[15:59] | She doesn’t want him to know. | 她不希望他知道 |
[16:03] | Her husband thinks the kid is his. | 她丈夫以为那是他的孩子 |
[16:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:10] | But he’s your son. | 但他是你的儿子 |
[16:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:14] | Pretty sure that’s my kid. | 很确定那是我的孩子 |
[16:20] | How old is he? | 他多大了 |
[16:22] | Eight months, one week. | 八个月多一周 |
[16:25] | Why the fuck didn’t you tell me then? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[16:27] | Because, you know, Jill, I remembered about your dad | 因为 吉尔 我记得你爸爸的事 |
[16:30] | wrecking marriages, screwing up kids. | 破碎的婚姻 可怜的孩子 |
[16:32] | I fucked up, okay? | 我搞砸了 好吗 |
[16:33] | Why was it so fucking easy for you to lie? | 你为什么能这么轻松地撒谎 |
[16:35] | It wasn’t fucking easy. | 并不轻松 |
[16:36] | You’ve never been all the way in this, Jill. | 你从来没想过我的处境 吉尔 |
[16:38] | Like, any little mistake I make… | 我犯的一点点小错误 |
[16:39] | – Little? – That could be the reason… | -小 -就能成为… |
[16:40] | – Little mistake? – I know. | -小错误 -我知道 |
[16:42] | I know. I know how fucked up it is | 我知道 我知道我对你做的事 |
[16:44] | that I did this to you. | 有多么恶劣 |
[16:45] | Then why did you do it? | 那你为什么要这么做 |
[16:47] | Because I love you, Jill. | 因为我爱你 吉尔 |
[16:50] | You wouldn’t have loved me back if you knew. | 你如果知道的话你就不会爱我了 |
[16:55] | I don’t know how we can be together | 我不知道我们要怎么不要互相伤害 |
[16:56] | without hurting each other. | 好好在一起了 |
[16:58] | – Stop. Stop. – No. | -不要 不要 -不 |
[17:00] | Jill, yes… yes, we do. We know. | 吉尔 我们知道的 我们知道了 |
[17:02] | – You know how to do this, Jill. – I don’t know. | -你知道该怎么做 吉尔 -我不知道 |
[17:03] | I don’t know how we fix this. | 我不知道该怎么弥补 |
[17:07] | Let’s work on this the right way. | 那我们就用正确的办法 |
[17:09] | What… what do you mean? | 什么…什么意思 |
[17:11] | I mean where we’re less likely to hurt each other. | 去我们不用伤害彼此的地方 |
[17:13] | Where? | 哪里 |
[17:15] | Where… where do you want to go? | 你…你想去哪里 |
[17:38] | I don’t normally accept patients back | 我一般不会重新接受 |
[17:40] | after they’ve fired me, | 把我解雇的病人 |
[17:42] | but considering you’re in crisis, | 但是考虑到你们现在深陷危机 |
[17:46] | I am going to refer you | 我要把你们推荐给 |
[17:48] | to a trauma therapist I know, | 一个我认识的创伤治疗医生 |
[17:53] | as well as a very good marriage | 同时他还是一名非常棒的 |
[17:56] | and family therapy guy. | 婚姻家庭治疗师 |
[17:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:01] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:02] | And you. | 我也是 |
[18:05] | So… | 那么 |
[18:07] | let’s just address this other thing first. | 我们还是先说正事吧 |
[18:11] | Imaginary friends do feel real | 对于想象出想象朋友的儿童来说 |
[18:14] | to the children who invent them. | 他们感觉的确很像是真的 |
[18:16] | That’s the point. | 这就是重点 |
[18:19] | I already had this conversation. | 这些我都聊过了 |
[18:21] | Look, um… | 听着 |
[18:24] | We’re in the middle of a… | 我们正处于 |
[18:26] | perfect storm right now, relationship-wise. | 风暴的中心 关系岌岌可危 |
[18:29] | I fucked up. | 我犯了错 |
[18:32] | I kept a really, really huge secret from her, | 我向她隐瞒了一个非常大的秘密 |
[18:35] | and I want to make it right. | 我想要弥补 |
[18:37] | Okay, here’s the thing. | 这样吧 |
[18:43] | What is love? | 爱是什么 |
[18:46] | Real love. | 真正的爱 |
[18:49] | It’s two people saying, | 就是两个人说 |
[18:53] | “Here I am. | “我在这里 |
[18:55] | Vulnerable.” | 如此脆弱” |
[18:58] | And what do we ask of our lovers? | 我们希望我们的爱人做什么 |
[19:01] | Cherish us. | 珍惜我们 |
[19:03] | Protect us. | 保护我们 |
[19:09] | “Here is my soft underbelly. | “这是我柔软的内在 |
[19:13] | Are you gonna hurt me? | 你会伤害我吗 |
[19:16] | You gonna cut me open, spill my guts? | 你会把我开膛破肚吗 |
[19:20] | Or… | 或者 |
[19:22] | are you going to show me your soft underbelly?” | 你也会给我看最柔软的内在吗” |
[19:25] | Okay, but wait. | 但是等等 |
[19:26] | Going back, because this is important, | 倒回去 这很重要 |
[19:29] | this Pretzel Jack thing is not an illusion. | 这卷饼杰克不是幻觉 |
[19:31] | – It’s… – We, um… | -这… -我们 |
[19:33] | You and I both agree that there’s someone out there | 我们都同意现在有人 |
[19:35] | who wants to hurt us… Or at least hurt me… | 想伤害我们 或者至少想伤害我 |
[19:38] | And that person has made himself up | 那个人把自己装扮成 |
[19:40] | – to look like Pretzel Jack… – No, | -卷饼杰克的样子 -不 |
[19:41] | no, he hasn’t made himself up to look… | 不 他没有把自己装扮成… |
[19:43] | It’s something else, which is why what I saw | 他就是他 所以我小时候看到的东西 |
[19:44] | – as a kid is relevant now. – Babe, we both agree | -和现在的事有关联 -宝贝 我们都同意 |
[19:47] | that it’s not safe for us, okay? | 我们俩都有危险 |
[19:49] | – Can we just stay there? – Right, but… | -我们能不要再说了吗 -但是 |
[19:50] | We’re not going back to the house after this. | 我们不会再回到那座房子里 |
[19:52] | – We’re gonna go get a hotel. – Yeah, okay, that’s fine, | -我们要去住酒店 -好吧 没事 |
[19:54] | but you have to listen to what I’m saying, it’s related. | 但你必须好好听我说的话 这都是有关联的 |
[19:57] | Let’s throw away this question | 我们现在能不能暂时搁置 |
[19:59] | of what you saw as a kid, just for right now. | 你小时候看到的东西 |
[20:02] | Why are you both acting like I am a kid? | 你们为什么都一副把我当小孩的样子 |
[20:04] | Funny you say that. | 这话有意思 |
[20:05] | Funny that’s how you perceive you’re being treated. | 你为什么认为我们是这样对待你的 |
[20:08] | Who has imaginary friends? | 谁会拥有想象中的朋友 |
[20:12] | Kids. | 小孩子 |
[20:13] | Kids. | 小孩子 |
[20:23] | This is not good for me. | 这对我来说不妙 |
[20:26] | This is not good for any of us. | 这对我们来说都不妙 |
[20:35] | It’s maintenance guys. | 是维修的人 |
[20:37] | Tom, I’m not crazy, okay? I’m not crazy. | 汤姆 我没有疯 好吗 我没有疯 |
[20:44] | No, no, no, don’t. | 不不不 不要 |
[20:46] | I… I’m just going to tell | 我只是要去告诉 |
[20:48] | whoever it is making that noise out there | 发出这些声音的人 |
[20:50] | to keep it down. | 小声点 |
[20:52] | It’s Pretzel Jack. | 是卷饼杰克 |
[20:56] | Jillian… | 吉莉安 |
[20:58] | I’m going to prove to you that it isn’t. | 我要向你证明并不是 |
[21:02] | If I open this door and it’s not Pretzel Jack, | 如果我打开这扇门 不是卷饼杰克 |
[21:04] | will that reassure you? | 你能安心吗 |
[22:28] | No, no, stay away from him. | 不 不 离他远一点 |
[22:29] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[22:34] | You need to leave, sir. | 你得离开这里 先生 |
[22:39] | Do you want me to call the police? | 你要我叫警察吗 |
[22:43] | Turn around… | 转回去 |
[22:46] | and crawl right back out that window | 从那扇窗户原路 |
[22:49] | just the way… | 爬回 |
[22:51] | you came. | 出去 |
[23:09] | Come on! | 快走 |
[23:13] | Go, go, go, go! | 走走走走 |
[23:20] | Drive. | 快开 |
[23:35] | – We should call the cops. – Trust me. | -我们应该报警 -相信我 |
[23:38] | – Come inside. – Jill, let’s go. | -进来 -吉尔 走吧 |
[23:41] | You made him real. | 你让他成真的 |
[23:45] | What? | 什么 |
[23:47] | You’re special. | 你很特殊 |
[23:49] | – You have a condition. – Jill. | -你有条件 -吉尔 |
[23:51] | I know because I have it, too. | 我知道是因为我也有 |
[23:55] | I’m just like you. | 我就像你一样 |
[24:04] | Here you go. | 来 |
[24:06] | For you. | 给你的 |
[24:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:12] | So, first off, we don’t have a lot of time, | 首先 我们没多少时间 |
[24:13] | so be open to what I’m telling you, | 所以不管我和你们说的事有多疯狂 |
[24:15] | crazy as it sounds. | 尽量接受 |
[24:17] | Because the longer that you resist, | 因为你越是拒绝 |
[24:18] | the more danger everyone around you is in, | 你们所处的危险就越大 |
[24:20] | especially him. | 特别是他 |
[24:24] | And whatever you do, stay calm, | 不管你要怎么做 保持冷静 |
[24:26] | ’cause your distress is like | 因为你的压力 |
[24:28] | the fucking Bat signal, okay? | 就像蝙蝠的超声波信号 |
[24:31] | He’s out there, and he’ll come when you call him, | 他就在外面 你呼叫他就会来 |
[24:32] | whether you mean to or not. | 不管你是不是有意的 |
[24:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:37] | What did you tell him? | 你和他说了什么 |
[24:38] | Everybody has… | 每个人都有 |
[24:40] | their own emotional stuff, right? | 自己的情绪问题 |
[24:45] | You know, anxiety issues, hang-ups, fears. | 焦虑 担忧 恐惧 |
[24:48] | But for you and I, that stuff… | 但是对于你和我来说 这些 |
[24:52] | can become real. | 会变成真的 |
[24:54] | Pretzel Jack is my stuff? | 卷饼杰克是我的情绪问题 |
[24:57] | Right, exactly. | 没错 |
[24:59] | I mean, everybody has secret doors, right? | 所有人都有自己秘密的门 |
[25:01] | But you and I can open ours. | 但你和我可以打开我们的门 |
[25:07] | Now, I don’t know what issues | 我不知道你的问题 |
[25:09] | you might be dealing with, but, uh, if I was to guess, | 是什么 但如果要我猜的话 |
[25:12] | I would say that Pretzel Jack | 我觉得卷饼杰克 |
[25:14] | is something like your emotional | 有点像你的 |
[25:18] | defense system. | 情绪防御系统 |
[25:20] | How? How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[25:23] | I don’t know, but I’m guessing | 我不知道 但我猜 |
[25:25] | Tom triggered it last night, right? | 汤姆昨晚触发了 对吗 |
[25:30] | Anyway, it’s probably not the first thing you’ve manifested. | 不管怎么样 这应该不是你第一个创造的东西了 |
[25:31] | For me, it started young. | 对我来说 是从我年轻时开始的 |
[25:33] | I mean, these things we make as kids, they’re… | 这些我们孩童时创造的东西 它们… |
[25:36] | They’re like old toys, right? | 它们就像一些老玩具 |
[25:37] | You know, may be weird and beat up, | 也许很奇怪 破破烂烂的 |
[25:41] | but they’re comforting. | 但是能让你安心 |
[25:46] | Jill. | 吉尔 |
[25:48] | What’s more likely, here? | 你觉得哪个更有可能 |
[25:51] | That there was a maniac in our basement | 我们地下室有个疯子 |
[25:53] | who saw your drawings, or that you and our neighbor | 看过了你的话 还是你和我们的邻居 |
[25:56] | can mentally manifest your feelings? | 能够将你们的感情实体化 |
[26:01] | When I was 12, | 我12岁时 |
[26:03] | I went to the National Science Museum. | 去了国家科技博物馆 |
[26:06] | I saw a jar there with a sort of a… | 我看到一个罐子里装着 |
[26:09] | brain tumor in it. | 脑肿瘤 |
[26:11] | And it occurred to me, this tumor | 然后我就想到 这个肿瘤 |
[26:14] | is exactly like what we have. | 就像是我们的情况 |
[26:18] | Only our tumor isn’t going to kill us, | 只不过我们的肿瘤不会杀死我们 |
[26:20] | and it isn’t inside the skull. | 也不是在头骨内 |
[26:22] | It’s on the outside just… | 而是在头骨外 |
[26:24] | Just walking around. | 到处乱跑 |
[26:32] | Your tumor. | 你的肿瘤 |
[26:34] | – Yeah, that’s what I call it. – So, what? | -对 我就是这么称呼的 -然后呢 |
[26:36] | This is just, um, some coincidence | 你变成了我们的邻居 |
[26:39] | that you happen to be our neighbor? | 这是什么巧合吗 |
[26:40] | It’s not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[26:43] | I mean, put yourself in my shoes. | 从我的角度来看 |
[26:44] | You… you live your whole life feeling like you’re alone | 你…你这辈子感觉世界上只有你一个 |
[26:47] | in the world, and then one day you wake up and you realize | 这样的人 结果有一天你醒过来后意识到 |
[26:49] | somebody else shares your condition… | 还有人的情况和你一样 |
[26:50] | How? How do you realize that? | 你怎么意识到的 |
[26:53] | Because I can feel her. | 因为我能感觉到她 |
[26:55] | She can feel me, too. | 她也能感觉到我 |
[26:58] | She just doesn’t know it yet. | 她只是现在还不知道 |
[27:01] | If that’s true, you should have told me up front. | 如果是真的话 你一开始就应该告诉我 |
[27:04] | Yeah, I should have. | 是的 我应该说的 |
[27:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:09] | But I was worried I’d scare you off. | 但我担心我会吓到你 |
[27:12] | Maybe you would have, | 也许你会 |
[27:14] | but that was up to me, not you. | 但那也得由我来决定 而不是你 |
[27:17] | Jill. | 吉尔 |
[27:22] | Say I did create him. | 假设是我创造了他 |
[27:25] | How do I kill him? | 我该怎么杀死他 |
[27:29] | Sorry it’s uh, so Spartan in here. | 抱歉 这里没什么东西 |
[27:33] | Your guys’ bedroom is a little more domestic, huh? | 你们的卧室更加温馨 |
[27:37] | So… | 那么 |
[27:39] | how do you kill them? | 我们要怎么杀死它们 |
[27:41] | Right? | 对吧 |
[27:42] | It is possible, though, if you want | 还是有可能的 如果你想 |
[27:44] | to do it physically, you’re really gonna have to, | 肉体上消灭他 你得 |
[27:47] | you know, take them apart. | 将他分解 |
[27:49] | I’m talking fully smash the head, cut it off, | 我的意思是把头砸烂 分尸 |
[27:51] | throw him in a meat grinder, fully incinerate him. | 把他扔进绞肉机 焚烧干净 |
[27:54] | That might do it. | 那样也许能行 |
[27:56] | But here’s the thing, right? | 但是这样的 |
[27:58] | You don’t have to kill Pretzel Jack. | 你不用杀死卷饼杰克 |
[28:00] | You just learn to control him. | 你得学会控制他 |
[28:02] | He’s a part of you. He’s like your hands. | 他是你的一部分 就像你的双手 |
[28:05] | Plus, you can manifest other tumors | 而且你能随时创造出 |
[28:06] | whenever you want. | 其他肿瘤 |
[28:08] | You just gotta be careful. | 你只是得小心 |
[28:10] | It… it takes something out of you. | 可能需要你付出一些东西 |
[28:15] | I get that you might be having a little trouble | 我知道你一时间难以接受 |
[28:17] | swallowing all this. | 这些信息 |
[28:20] | So how about I show you? | 我给你看看吧 |
[28:23] | Show us? | 给我们看看 |
[28:25] | Name an animal. | 说一个动物 |
[28:26] | Something small and light. | 小小的东西 |
[28:28] | A werewolf. | 狼人 |
[28:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:32] | We’re already talking about impossible things. | 反正我们说的东西都是不可能的 |
[28:35] | Why don’t you make a small, | 你为什么不造一个 |
[28:37] | light werewolf? | 小小的狼人呢 |
[28:39] | A cat. | 猫 |
[28:41] | Make another cat. | 再造一只猫 |
[28:43] | I love cats. | 我爱猫 |
[29:09] | Oh, what the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[30:57] | It’s a Lykoi. | 是一只狼猫 |
[30:59] | Werewolf cat. | 狼人猫 |
[31:01] | It’s an actual breed. | 真的有这种品种 |
[31:02] | I didn’t just, you know, make it up. | 我不是乱编的 |
[31:05] | Google it. | 搜一下 |
[31:21] | This power… | 这种力量 |
[31:24] | you can learn to control it. | 你可以学会加以控制 |
[31:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:41] | So, now what, there’s just a weird door | 你的卧室里永远都会有一扇 |
[31:44] | in your bedroom forever? | 奇怪的门了吗 |
[31:46] | Well, once you learn how to really control it, | 等你学会如何真正地加以控制 |
[31:48] | you know, you can un-create your doors. | 你可以让你的门消失 |
[31:50] | But baby steps. | 不过一步一步来吧 |
[31:54] | But I… | 但我… |
[31:56] | I can control him. | 我控制不了他 |
[31:58] | Yeah, you can. | 你可以的 |
[32:06] | What about range? | 范围呢 |
[32:07] | Range? | 反胃 |
[32:09] | Does… could he be anywhere, | 他…他在任何地方都可以吗 |
[32:11] | or does he have to be within | 还是得在一定范围内 |
[32:13] | a certain proximity for him to, you know, | 才能够 |
[32:16] | respond to how I’m feeling? | 对我的情绪做出反应 |
[32:18] | In my experience, you have to be within | 根据我的经验 你必须得在 |
[32:20] | a few hundred miles for it to work. | 几百英里的范围内 |
[32:22] | So what would happen if I just got on a plane | 那万一我直接上飞机 |
[32:24] | and went to Japan? | 去日本呢 |
[32:26] | Well, he’d, uh, just stand there, | 他会站在这里 |
[32:29] | like a car in neutral waiting for you to come back | 就像一辆挂了空挡的车 等你回来 |
[32:31] | or until he just withered up and died, | 等他最终耗尽死亡 |
[32:34] | which happens eventually. | 最后都会这样的 |
[32:36] | Either way, it wouldn’t fix your problem | 不管是怎样 这都解决不了你的问题 |
[32:38] | because you’d still be at risk of manifesting a new one | 因为你还是有可能随时创造出 |
[32:41] | at any moment. | 新的对象 |
[32:43] | The point is, we gotta figure out | 关键是 我们得想办法 |
[32:45] | what to do about this one. | 解决这个 |
[32:47] | Now… | 那么 |
[32:52] | Maybe if we could… | 也许如果我们能 |
[32:55] | Draw him out and… | 把他印出来并 |
[32:57] | trap him. | 困住他 |
[33:00] | Then at least you’d have time to figure out | 至少你就有时间想办法 |
[33:02] | how to control him. | 来控制住他 |
[33:09] | And how would we do that? | 我们要怎么做 |
[33:13] | When Pretzel Jack goes after somebody, | 当卷饼杰克去追杀某个人时 |
[33:16] | what does he think he’s protecting you from? | 你觉得他在保护你不受什么的伤害 |
[33:21] | Disloyalty. | 不忠 |
[33:24] | Deception. | 欺骗 |
[33:27] | Betrayal. | 背叛 |
[33:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:34] | Let me get this straight, the only way | 让我搞清楚 让我不被杀的 |
[33:35] | to not get me killed is to try to get me killed? | 唯一办法就是努力尝试让我被杀 |
[33:38] | Is that what we’re doing here? | 我们现在是要这么做吗 |
[33:39] | Hey. Relax. I’ve done this before. | 放松 我以前也这么干过 |
[33:42] | You’re in good hands. | 你很安全 |
[33:48] | I think we should have waited longer to get married. | 我觉得我们应该再等等再结婚 |
[33:53] | What? | 什么 |
[33:55] | I think we should have | 我觉得我们首先 |
[33:56] | gotten to know each other better, first. | 还是应该更了解对方 |
[34:01] | We’ve known each other for over 20 years. | 我们都认识20多年了 |
[34:03] | We knew each other more than 20 years ago. | 我们20年前认识的 |
[34:05] | There’s a difference. | 这是有区别的 |
[34:07] | Can we not do this with him here? | 能不能不要在他在场时说这些 |
[34:09] | It’s not supposed to be easy. | 本来就不简单 |
[34:13] | He’s here to help. | 他是来帮忙的 |
[34:16] | If you want to draw him out, you have to get hurt. | 如果你想把他引出来 你必须要受伤 |
[34:20] | You have to get really hurt. | 你得非常受伤 |
[34:21] | You have to be willing to go where it hurts. | 你得愿意受到最深的伤害 |
[34:25] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[34:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:54] | I wish I could tell you she started it. | 我也想告诉你是她勾引我的 |
[34:56] | That’s not the truth. | 那不是真相 |
[35:01] | I was in their bedroom | 我当时在他们的卧室 |
[35:03] | taking measurements… | 进行丈量 |
[35:07] | And I heard this laughter coming from outside. | 然后我听到外面传来一阵笑声 |
[35:11] | She was out there with her kid, her daughter. | 她在外面和她的女儿在一起 |
[35:15] | She looked so happy. | 她看上去好开心 |
[35:19] | And good. | 美好 |
[35:21] | And I knew the marriage wasn’t good. | 我知道他们的婚姻不幸福 |
[35:26] | Few days later, when we were alone in the house, | 两天后 我们单独在屋子里时 |
[35:29] | it just happened. | 就这么发生了 |
[35:34] | It was never illicit. | 从来不是什么禁忌之爱 |
[35:36] | The way you imagine it might be with a married woman. | 本来你想象和已婚女性应该有那种感觉 |
[35:40] | It just felt comfortable. | 但其实感觉非常自在 |
[35:43] | She never wore… | 她从来不穿… |
[35:46] | Supposed to turn your phone off during therapy, right? | 治疗中应该关掉手机吧 |
[35:48] | Hey, keep going. You’re doing good. | 继续 你做得很好 |
[35:49] | You’re doing really good. | 你做得非常好 |
[35:55] | I don’t know where I thought it would go. | 我不知道我当时觉得我们会走到哪一步 |
[35:59] | Now… | 现在 |
[36:01] | Now she’s raising our son. | 现在她在抚养我们的儿子 |
[36:04] | And I don’t know him. | 而我不认识他 |
[36:07] | He’ll go his whole life | 他这一辈子 |
[36:09] | without knowing who I am. | 都不会认识我 |
[36:14] | I wanna be his father. | 我想做他的父亲 |
[36:17] | I want to teach him the things my dad taught me. | 我想教他我爸爸教过我的事 |
[36:22] | But now someone else will teach him different things. | 但现在有其他人会教他别的事 |
[36:32] | I think of you that way, Jill. | 我也考虑过你 吉尔 |
[36:33] | I think of you as someone to be a parent with. | 我想过和你一起养他 |
[36:37] | But I’m afraid that’s not what you want. | 但我怕你不会愿意 |
[36:43] | I’m afraid you’ll sabotage it. | 我怕你会从中作梗 |
[36:50] | You draw a border around yourself. | 你在你身边竖起防线 |
[36:52] | I’m worried there’s no room to include anyone else. | 我担心你根本容不下其他人 |
[36:56] | Even a child. | 甚至是一个孩子 |
[37:04] | I’m afraid that, deep down… | 我怕你内心深处 |
[37:10] | you’re like your dad. | 和你爸爸一样 |
[37:21] | I guess that makes two of us. | 看来我们俩都一样了 |
[37:35] | Don’t stop now. | 别停下来 |
[37:36] | This is good, we’re almost there. | 非常好 马上成功了 |
[37:37] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[37:40] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[37:44] | You’re fucked up. | 你一团糟 |
[37:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:54] | No, w… wait. | 不 等等 |
[37:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:58] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[38:00] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[38:02] | I’m sorry, he gave up. | 对不起 他放弃了 |
[38:05] | He shouldn’t have. We were really close. | 他不该放弃的 我们很接近了 |
[38:20] | Hello? Who is this? | 喂 是谁 |
[38:21] | Jill… I, uh… | 吉尔 我… |
[38:24] | – I needed to talk to you. – Hello? | -我要和你谈谈 -喂 |
[38:25] | Jill, it’s me. Dad. | 吉尔 是我 爸爸 |
[38:28] | …not over the phone. | 别在电话里说 |
[38:28] | I need to see you right away. | 我得马上来见你 |
[38:31] | Jill? Jill, are you there? | 吉尔 吉尔 你在吗 |
[38:35] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[38:38] | It was my dad. | 是我爸爸 |
[38:40] | Your dad? | 你爸爸 |
[38:52] | What did he want? | 他想要什么 |
[38:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:15] | Jillian… | 吉莉安 |
[39:18] | Stay calm. | 冷静 |
[39:21] | If you’re calm, he’s calm. | 如果你冷静 他也会冷静 |
[39:24] | Focus. | 集中注意力 |
[39:27] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[41:00] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[41:03] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[41:05] | Tom, it’s me. Open the door. | 汤姆 是我 开门 |
[41:07] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[41:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[41:25] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |