时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | That’s every room. | 每个房间都做过了 |
[00:27] | Now it’s our house. | 现在这是我们的房子了 |
[00:37] | What do you think? Guest bedroom? | 你怎么看 客房 |
[00:44] | For now. | 暂时住着吧 |
[00:47] | Here you go, Mrs. Hodgson. | 来 霍奇森夫人 |
[00:49] | To home. | 敬我们的家 |
[00:51] | To home. | 敬我们的家 |
[00:56] | What one is unagi again? Eel? | 鳗鱼到底是哪个 鳗鱼 |
[01:00] | Mmm, oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:03] | Mmm. Remind me, okay? | 提醒我一下 |
[01:05] | Out front we got, um, climbing roses? | 首先我们有藤本月季 |
[01:09] | – No roses. – No roses? | -不要月季 -不要月季 |
[01:11] | – No, I don’t like roses. – You don’t like roses? | -不 我不喜欢月季 -你不喜欢月季 |
[01:14] | That is new information to me. Never knew that. | 我还头一回听说呢 以前都不知道 |
[01:17] | Roses are lazy and dishonest. | 月季又懒又不真诚 |
[01:21] | Dishonest? | 不真诚 |
[01:23] | Ooh, pretty flower. | 花真好看 |
[01:25] | And then a minute later, you’re bleeding. | 一分钟后 你就被扎出血了 |
[01:26] | Okay, or, you know, you could, like, | 或者你可以 |
[01:28] | pick it carefully and maybe you won’t bleed. | 小心点摘 你就不会流血了 |
[01:31] | Plus it’s like, oh, look at me. | 而且还像 看着我 |
[01:34] | I’m a rose. | 我是月季 |
[01:37] | Well then, you can put in whatever you want | 等我们翻修后 你想种什么 |
[01:40] | once we get done with the renovation. | 就种什么花 |
[01:42] | I have this image of the house collapsing | 我脑海中倒是这座房子 |
[01:44] | in a cloud of dust. | 轰然倒塌的画面 |
[01:45] | No. | 不 |
[01:46] | See, Dad, | 爸爸 |
[01:50] | he knew he was gonna raise a family here. | 他知道这将会成为他的家 |
[01:51] | So, put a lot of work into this place. | 所以在这地方花了很多工夫 |
[01:55] | Style is from the ’80s. | 80年代的装修风 |
[01:58] | Well, your mom gave us the house. | 这幢房子是你妈妈给我们的 |
[02:00] | So, you know, let’s not look a gift house in the mouth. | 所以我们不应该对此吹毛求疵 |
[02:06] | I’m just saying, as far as wedding presents go, | 我只是说 作为结婚礼物来说 |
[02:09] | you can’t do much better than a house. | 一幢房子已经够客气了 |
[02:12] | Yeah, ’cause this one | 没错 因为这房子 |
[02:16] | has strong bones. | 可硬派了 |
[02:19] | – You know I have unagi breath. – I love unagi breath. | -你知道我满嘴鳗鱼味吧 -我喜欢鳗鱼味 |
[02:26] | Is that the basement? | 那是地下室吗 |
[02:42] | Watch your step. | 小心点 |
[02:46] | When your mom said she’d left a couple of things down here, | 你妈妈说她还有一些东西留在这里时 |
[02:48] | I thought she meant, like, a box or two. | 我以为她说的是一两个盒子 |
[02:51] | Watch out for spiders. | 小心蜘蛛 |
[02:55] | This is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[02:58] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[03:02] | Jeez. | 上帝啊 |
[03:10] | I found your second grade report card. | 我发现了你二年级的成绩单 |
[03:13] | B in language arts. | 文学B |
[03:17] | I’m proud of that. | 我很自豪 |
[03:20] | Oh, there’s so much good stuff here. | 这里有好多东西 |
[03:25] | I found a picture of us. | 我找到了我们的照片 |
[03:54] | – What is happening? – What? | -怎么回事 -什么 |
[03:56] | What is hap… Where did you come from? | 怎么 你是从哪里来的 |
[03:58] | Oh, my God. Hey! | 天啊 |
[03:59] | – How did that dog just get in? – Oh, my God. | -这只狗怎么进来的 天啊 |
[04:00] | – Babe, did we just get a dog? – Uh, I don’t… | -宝贝 你买了一只狗吗 -我没有 |
[04:02] | I’m gonna name him unagi. | 我要给它起名叫鳗鱼 |
[04:04] | – Unagi! – Wait, wait, wait. | -鳗鱼 -等等 等等 |
[04:05] | – I like big dogs, baby. – Unagi, where are you? | -我喜欢大狗 宝贝 -鳗鱼 你在哪里 |
[04:07] | Can’t be seen walking that little thing. | 我不喜欢被人看到遛小狗 |
[04:08] | Where did you go? There you are. | 你去哪里了 你在这里啊 |
[04:10] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:32] | 零异频道 梦之门 \h第一集 | |
[04:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:53] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[04:54] | You know, when I was a kid, I had a stuffed toy animal | 我小时候就有一个和它一模一样的 |
[04:56] | who looked just like this. | 毛绒玩具 |
[04:58] | I left it somewhere when I was, like, five | 我五岁的时候不知道丢哪里了 |
[05:00] | – and I never saw it again. – Mmm, that’s so sad. | -后来就再也没见到了 -太惨了 |
[05:04] | Oh, my bad. | 不好意思 |
[05:05] | Oh, yeah? That’s how you feel? | 是吗 你不好意思吗 |
[05:07] | That was an accident. My fault. | 这是个意外 不好意思 |
[05:08] | Oh, yeah? You wanna… | 是吗 你想… |
[05:10] | You wanna start something you can’t finish? | 你想不自量力挑起争端吗 |
[05:11] | No, I’m not trying to start anything. | 不 我没想挑起任何东西 |
[05:13] | – Is that what you’re gonna do? – Jill, Jill. | -你要这么做吗 -吉尔 吉尔 |
[05:14] | Hey, you… you… | 你 你 |
[05:16] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[05:31] | Who gonna take that dog for a walk, huh? | 谁去遛那条狗 |
[05:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:41] | Yeah, you laugh. | 得意去吧 |
[05:43] | – Thanks, babe. – Yeah. | -谢了 宝贝 -好的 |
[05:52] | All right. | 好 |
[05:54] | I think you guys are having too much fun in there. | 我觉得你们在里面太开心了 |
[06:05] | We should start a band. | 我们应该组个乐队 |
[06:29] | – Every blow is devastating. – Yo, this is the wrong room. | -每一下都是毁灭性的 -敲错房间了 |
[06:33] | – What? – I’m just kidding. | -什么 -我开玩笑的 |
[06:37] | So you were best friends since you were kids? | 你们从小就是最好的朋友吗 |
[06:39] | I love it. It’s so romantic. | 真棒 好浪漫 |
[06:43] | So was meeting on Tinder. | 在陌陌上认识也很浪漫 |
[06:47] | So what was it like when you saw each other again? | 你们再次见到对方是什么感觉 |
[06:51] | I dunno, what can I say? It was this immediate thing. | 我不知道 怎么说呢 马上就陷入爱河了吧 |
[06:57] | And eventually I convinced her to move back here. | 最后我说服她搬回了这里 |
[07:00] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[07:01] | I never thought I was gonna come back to this place. | 我从来没想到我会回到这个地方 |
[07:04] | Tom, is it weird living in the same house | 汤姆 住回你自己长大的房子里 |
[07:06] | that you grew up in? | 是不是感觉很奇怪 |
[07:08] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[07:13] | So, um, for example, like, Jill found this trunk | 比如说 吉尔在地下室找到了 |
[07:16] | downstairs just full of old stuff from when I was a kid. | 一箱装满我小时候杂物的东西 |
[07:20] | Like, spelling tests and shit like that. | 比如拼写测验之类的东西 |
[07:23] | Oh, did you notice that one of yours was down there? | 你有没有发现你有一张也在里面吗 |
[07:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:27] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[07:29] | She used to draw these stories… | 她以前会画连环画 |
[07:32] | Like, these made-up characters or whatnot… | 自己编的角色什么的 |
[07:34] | And there was this one guy, he was what? | 有个人 是什么来着 |
[07:36] | He was a juggler or something? | 他是个玩杂耍什么的吧 |
[07:37] | Um, what was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[07:39] | It was like, uh, Pretzel… Pretzel Man. | 好像是卷饼 卷饼人 |
[07:45] | Or, like, Pretzel Pete or something like that. | 还是卷饼彼得什么的 |
[07:48] | And Pretzel Pete, this guy could just bend | 卷饼彼得 这家伙能够 |
[07:50] | into these positions and just, like, leg… | 把身体弯曲到某个位置 腿… |
[07:54] | No, okay, I had gone to the circus, | 不 好吧 我当时去了个马戏团 |
[07:56] | and I had seen this contortionist. | 看到了一个柔术师 |
[07:59] | And I just made up this contortionist clown guy | 于是我就编了一个柔术小丑 |
[08:04] | and drew him in these little stories that I would write. | 把他画进我自己编的小故事里 |
[08:18] | – Pretzel Jack. – Pretzel Jack. | -卷饼杰克 -卷饼杰克 |
[08:19] | That was his name. | 他就叫这个名字 |
[08:26] | Anyway, Pretzel Jack. | 就是卷饼杰克 |
[09:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:22] | So, what do you wanna do about food, huh? | 你想吃什么 |
[09:27] | Should we order something? | 我们要点外卖吗 |
[09:31] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[09:34] | Jill. | 吉尔 |
[09:39] | Who was that woman? | 那女人是谁 |
[09:43] | What woman? | 什么女人 |
[09:46] | At the store. | 店里那个 |
[09:52] | Okay, uh, her name’s Sarah Winters. | 她叫莎拉·温特斯 |
[09:57] | She and her husband, they live out in Mayor Hill, | 她和她的丈夫住在梅尔山 |
[10:00] | and we redid their master bedroom. | 我们翻修了他们的主卧 |
[10:03] | I guess she wasn’t happy. | 感觉她不是很满意 |
[10:14] | Did you sleep with her or something? | 你睡了她吗 |
[10:20] | Don’t, okay? Let’s… Let’s just not. | 别 我们别… |
[10:22] | Did you? | 睡了吗 |
[10:26] | Just answer me. | 回答我 |
[10:28] | – Tom. – I’m not your father. | -汤姆 -我不是你父亲 |
[10:33] | I’m not gonna do what he did. | 我不会像他那样 |
[10:36] | Even if I had slept with her, for the record, | 顺便 就算我和她上过床 |
[10:40] | that would have been, like, way in the past. | 那也是很久以前的事了 |
[10:41] | So, I mean, look, you can look her up, okay? | 所以 你可以去查她 |
[10:45] | You can call her. You can confirm. | 你可以给她打电话 你可以去确认 |
[10:48] | We did some work for her. She wasn’t happy. | 我们给她干了点活 她不满意 |
[10:52] | You wanna call her? | 你要给她打电话吗 |
[11:18] | – I’m sorry. – No, I shouldn’t have snapped. | -对不起 -不 我不该发脾气的 |
[11:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:38] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[11:51] | I really love you. | 我真的很爱你 |
[11:54] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[12:33] | Hey, Jill? | 吉尔 |
[12:34] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:35] | Hey, can you come down here for a second? | 你能下来一下吗 |
[12:43] | Actually, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, okay. | 其实 等等 等等 等等 |
[12:45] | Don’t come down yet. | 先别下来 |
[12:46] | Just picture the far wall down here. | 想象一下下面这堵墙 |
[12:51] | – Okay. – You got it? | -好吧 -想好了吗 |
[12:53] | – Got it. – Describe it for me. | -嗯 -给我描述一下 |
[12:57] | – It’s just a wall. – But what else? | -就是一堵墙 -但是还有呢 |
[13:00] | – I mean, what’s on it? – Nothing. | -上面有什么 -没什么 |
[13:04] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:06] | Is there a picture on it? | 上面有画吗 |
[13:08] | I mean, like, is there a… Like, is there a window? | 我是说 有窗户吗 |
[13:10] | Is there, uh, maybe, like, a door? | 也许 有门吗 |
[13:15] | There’s no window or door. | 没有窗户也没有门 |
[13:23] | Okay, come, come, come. | 好吧 下来 下来 |
[13:25] | Come down here. | 下来 |
[14:00] | I just… I don’t get it. | 我…我不明白 |
[14:03] | I don’t remember any door here. | 我不记得这里有门 |
[14:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:08] | Yeah, I grew up in this house, | 是的 我在这房子里长大 |
[14:11] | and I don’t even remember a door. | 我都不记得这里有门 |
[14:22] | Why would I never notice this? | 我怎么会根本没注意到呢 |
[14:32] | There’s no keyhole. | 没有钥匙孔 |
[14:36] | There’s no air coming through. | 没有空气透过来 |
[14:39] | This thing is solid. | 这后面是实心的 |
[14:41] | So, where do… Where does it go? | 那这…这是通往哪里的 |
[14:46] | Beats me. Okay. | 我也不知道 |
[14:56] | My mom’s never seen this door, either. | 我妈妈也从来没见过这扇门 |
[15:00] | This really freaks me out. | 真的有点瘆人了 |
[15:06] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s, uh… | 我不知道 也许 |
[15:08] | Maybe it’s that “Berenstain Bears” Thing. | 也许是那种”贝贝熊”传说 |
[15:11] | You know, with a different spelling? | 或者不一定是这么拼写的 |
[15:13] | Or, like, that movie “Shazaam” With Sinbad | 以及所有人都发誓肯定有的那部 |
[15:17] | that everyone swears existed? | 辛巴达的《沙赞姆》 |
[15:22] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[15:40] | – What the fuck? – Yeah, man. | -什么鬼 -伙计 |
[15:43] | Screws are hidden. Can’t remove the hinges. | 螺丝藏在里面 没法拆掉铰链 |
[15:49] | It’s not some weird memory thing. | 不是什么奇怪的记忆偏差 |
[15:51] | There was no door. Now there’s a door. | 本来没有门 现在有门了 |
[15:54] | Jason, you understand that’s, uh, impossible, right? | 杰森 你知道这是不可能的 对吧 |
[15:57] | Come on. We all remember. | 拜托 我们都记得 |
[16:00] | Did your dad build that door in that wall in your basement? | 你爸爸在你的地下室里造了这扇门吗 |
[16:04] | Do you believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[16:05] | So somebody snuck into our house in the middle of the night | 所以是有人半夜溜进了我们家 |
[16:08] | and installed a door? | 装了一扇门吗 |
[16:09] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[16:10] | I just said what I’m sure about it. | 我只是说我能确定的东西 |
[16:13] | There was no door. | 本来没有门 |
[16:15] | What… Do we call the cops? | 怎么…我们要叫警察吗 |
[16:17] | “Yes, officer, I have a door in my basement.” | “是的 警官 我的地下室有扇门” |
[16:19] | No. Now we open it. | 不 我们要打开 |
[16:33] | You could hear it’s hollow. | 你可以听到里面是空的 |
[16:36] | There’s a space or a passage or something behind there. | 后面有空间或者是通道 |
[16:41] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[16:44] | – You go again. – It’s not working. | -你再试试 -没有用的 |
[16:46] | You’re drunk, dude. | 你喝醉了 哥们 |
[16:49] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意了 |
[16:51] | What… | 搞什… |
[17:00] | Try further down. | 再往里一点 |
[17:02] | Down by the knob. | 伸进门把 |
[17:03] | – Down here? – Yeah. | -这样吗 -嗯 |
[17:05] | I already tried this. | 我很努力了 |
[17:07] | Watch your hand, babe. | 小心手 宝贝 |
[17:17] | What the fuck, Jason? Oh, my God. | 搞什么 杰森 天啊 |
[17:19] | – Hey, no. – It’s an enclosed space. | -不 -这是个密闭的空间 |
[17:22] | – What are you doing? – Go by the stairs. | -你要干什么 -从楼梯上去 |
[17:23] | – Cover your ears. – Oh, my God. | -捂上耳朵 -天啊 |
[17:26] | – Jason, no. – You want it open or not? | -杰森 不 -你到底想不想打开 |
[17:41] | Just cover your ears. | 捂上耳朵 |
[17:47] | Going again. | 再来一次 |
[17:59] | Okay, okay! All right, stop! | 好吧 停下 |
[18:02] | Jason, stop! | 杰森 停下 |
[18:07] | Fuck! | 操 |
[18:12] | All right. Baby, you okay? | 宝贝 你没事吧吧 |
[18:14] | – My head. – Here, take this. | -我的头 -拿着这个 |
[18:18] | – Oh, God. – Jeez. | -天啊 -天啊 |
[18:20] | Fuck, Jason. | 杰森 |
[18:22] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[18:35] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[18:39] | Did the trick. | 成功了 |
[19:51] | Wait, Jill, Jill, let me go first. | 等等 吉尔 让我先进去 |
[20:05] | Why are you reloading? | 你为什么要重新上膛 |
[20:06] | You don’t know what’s down there. | 你又不知道里面有什么 |
[20:15] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[20:48] | Another one? | 又是一扇门 |
[20:54] | Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[21:01] | Great, this one’s locked, too, so… | 太好了 这扇门也上锁了 所以… |
[21:04] | Go back up the stairs a little. | 你们再回去一点 |
[21:07] | No, Jason, do not fire that thing down here. | 不 杰森 不要再开枪了 |
[21:09] | – Okay. – Are you fucking kidding me? | -好吧 -你开玩笑吧 |
[21:13] | Jesus Christ, man. | 上帝啊 |
[21:15] | Okay, how far did we go? | 我们走了多远了 |
[21:17] | We went, what, sideways about 45 feet, something like that? | 我们大概走了45英尺左右吧 |
[21:22] | About halfway to the neighbor’s house, right? | 马上要到邻居家了 |
[21:25] | You know who lives there? | 你知道谁住在那里吗 |
[21:27] | O’Connells used to live there. | 奥康纳曾经住在那里 |
[21:31] | Let’s go knock on their door. | 我们去敲敲门 |
[21:33] | Yeah, you get rid of the shotgun. | 嗯 你别拿着枪 |
[21:35] | Yeah, of course I’m gonna get rid of the shotgun. | 我当然不会拿着枪了 |
[21:37] | I’m not a maniac. | 我又不是疯子 |
[21:41] | Come on, Jill. | 走吧 吉尔 |
[21:56] | I hope we’re not waking them up. | 希望没把他们吵醒 |
[22:00] | What’s up, man? Sorry if we’re waking you up or anything. | 你好 伙计 如果吵醒你们的话不好意思 |
[22:02] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[22:05] | – Uh, we live next door. – Yeah, yeah. | -我们住在你们隔壁 -嗯 |
[22:07] | I, uh… I saw you earlier in the yard. | 我之前在院子里见到过你 |
[22:09] | – Right. – Everything okay? | -对 -一切都还好吧 |
[22:14] | Yeah, we just have kind of a weird question. | 我们只是有个奇怪的问题 |
[22:19] | You do know it’s midnight, right? | 你们知道现在是半夜吧 |
[22:21] | ‘Cause this kind of feels like the start of a horror movie. | 因为我感觉这有点像什么恐怖片的开头了 |
[22:27] | Well, this is gonna sound funny. | 你听起来肯定会觉得很好笑 |
[22:31] | Can we see your basement? | 我们能看看你的地下室吗 |
[22:38] | So much for that theory. | 看来没戏了 |
[22:40] | Is this all your stuff? | 这都是你的东西吗 |
[22:43] | Uh, no, it, um, belongs to the people I’m renting from, | 不 都是房东的 |
[22:45] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[22:47] | – The O’Connells? – Yeah, yeah. | -奥康纳的 -是的 |
[22:50] | The O’Connells? They’re still alive? | 奥康纳一家 他们都还活着吗 |
[22:52] | God, 20 years ago, they were already old. | 天啊 他们20年前就好老了 |
[22:55] | Yeah, I’ve never met them. | 我从来没见过他们 |
[22:57] | I guess they’re in Florida. | 他们应该在弗罗里达州 |
[23:00] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:02] | You come here, um, for work or… | 你是来工作还是… |
[23:04] | Uh, no, I’m actually… I’m working on my Ph.D. | 不 我其实…我在读博士 |
[23:07] | You know, it’s funny, in Jungian psychology, | 有意思的是 根据荣格心理学说 |
[23:10] | doors are kind of a thing. | 门是有意义的 |
[23:13] | This whole deal with your basement is… is fascinating. | 你们地下室发生的事…很有意思 |
[23:16] | I’d love to come over and maybe check it out sometime. | 我想什么时候抽个时间过去看看 |
[23:19] | Sure, yeah. Sometime. | 好的 抽个时间 |
[23:21] | Uh, hey, sorry to bother you so late. | 抱歉这么晚打扰你 |
[23:24] | – We’re gonna… – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我们… -好好好 |
[23:26] | Uh, no… no worries. | 不用介意 |
[23:28] | Um, let me know if you get it open. | 你们打开后记得告诉我 |
[23:30] | I’m curious now. | 我很好奇 |
[23:32] | Um, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:53] | – What? – A for effort. | -怎么办 -老办法 |
[26:02] | What about this door makes you feel so unsafe? | 为什么这扇门让你这么没有安全感 |
[26:09] | That it’s there. | 它就在那里 |
[26:11] | But don’t you think the most obvious explanation | 但你不觉得最有可能的解释是 |
[26:13] | is that Tom’s father built a storage area | 汤姆的父亲在房子的下方 |
[26:18] | under the house… Maybe a wine cellar? | 建了个储藏室 也许是酒窖呢 |
[26:22] | It’s not a wine cellar. | 那不是酒窖 |
[26:24] | It goes too deep. | 那也太深了 |
[26:29] | Well, last time we were talking about your… | 上次我们谈到… |
[26:31] | Your parents. | 你的父母 |
[26:33] | Wanna get back into that? | 想继续聊这个话题吗 |
[26:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:38] | I mean, that’s why you first came here, right? | 你一开始就是为了这个来的 对吧 |
[26:41] | Trust issues. | 信任问题 |
[26:46] | There’s something else. | 还有别的事 |
[26:50] | Tom made some phone calls. | 汤姆打了几个电话 |
[26:53] | Uh-huh, to? | 给谁 |
[26:56] | I don’t know. They’re all at night. | 我不知道 都是半夜打的 |
[27:00] | And then the other day, I saw him arguing with a woman | 然后有一天 我看到他和一个女人在吵架 |
[27:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:04] | It felt personal. | 感觉很亲密 |
[27:09] | So do you think that’s who he’s calling? | 你觉得他是打给她吗 |
[27:13] | Uh, why don’t you ask him? | 你为什么不问问他呢 |
[27:21] | Look, I… I know these things are… are not easy. | 我知道这一切…都很难 |
[27:25] | There’s… | 没有… |
[27:28] | There’s no training. | 没有什么训练 |
[27:30] | I mean, when we’re in love, we’re… we’re basically trusting | 我们陷入爱河时 基本相当于 |
[27:33] | amateurs to do heart surgery on us, right? | 让一个新手医生来给我们做心脏手术 |
[27:39] | Wanna know two things that eat away at a marriage? | 你知道哪两样东西最消磨婚姻吗 |
[27:43] | Secrets and distrust. They feed off one another. | 秘密和怀疑 它们彼此为食 |
[27:47] | You keep secrets, your partner distrusts you. | 你有秘密 你的伴侣就会怀疑你 |
[27:50] | So you keep even more secrets. | 你就会有更多秘密 |
[27:53] | You cannot let suspicion fester. | 你不能让怀疑滋生 |
[27:57] | You gotta discuss it. | 你得摊开说 |
[27:59] | Then it looks like I’m going over the phone bill. | 我看上去就像在刻意查电话账单 |
[28:03] | Well, you are. | 你的确查了 |
[28:09] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎么办 |
[28:11] | I want to call the number. | 我想给这个号码打过去 |
[28:16] | Do you love your husband? | 你爱你丈夫吗 |
[28:20] | I love him very much. | 我很爱他 |
[28:23] | But? | 但是呢 |
[28:27] | Just because you love somebody | 你爱一个人不代表 |
[28:29] | doesn’t mean you really know them. | 你真的了解他 |
[28:33] | Jillian, your parents’ marriage was an anomaly, | 吉莉安 你父母的婚姻是不正常的 |
[28:39] | and it does not have to cast a shadow over yours. | 你不需要一直活在那阴影下 |
[28:48] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[28:50] | I gotta run by Jason’s real quick. | 我得去一趟杰森家 |
[28:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:56] | – Be back in a little bit. – Okay. | -马上回来 -好 |
[29:02] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[32:24] | Shit. | 该死 |
[32:27] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[32:33] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[33:15] | Must have found an open window, unlocked door. | 肯定是发现一扇打开的窗户 或者门没锁 |
[33:18] | No, he didn’t break in. | 不 他不是闯进去的 |
[33:19] | He was already inside the house. | 他本来就在房子里 |
[33:22] | Now, for what it’s worth, uh, I’d be surprised if that | 不管怎么样 你的地下室还这么完好无损 |
[33:25] | situation in your basement is up to code. | 还是让我非常惊讶 |
[33:27] | Hey, can you at least leave a car here? | 你们至少能留一辆车在这里看着吗 |
[33:29] | You know, keep an eye on the place? | 盯着这个地方 |
[33:31] | Yeah, I can do that for tonight. | 今晚可以 |
[33:32] | I don’t think he’s gonna be back. | 我觉得他不会回来了 |
[33:35] | You want to feel better, get an alarm system. | 你们要是想心安一些的话就装一个警报系统 |
[33:39] | ADT, Frontpoint. | ADT 前点 |
[33:42] | Hey. Sorry about this. | 很抱歉 |
[33:45] | – They take anything? – No. | -有拿走什么东西吗 -没有 |
[33:48] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[33:51] | You mind if I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[33:54] | Go ahead. | 问吧 |
[33:57] | Do you believe that some things… | 你相信有些东西 |
[34:00] | You know, people or places… Are just special? | 人或者地方…就是很特别吗 |
[34:04] | I don’t mean supernatural, but, you know, | 我不是说超自然 但是 |
[34:08] | neuroscientists, quantum physicists, | 神经科学家 量子物理学家 |
[34:10] | they’ll… they’ll get there eventually. | 总会研究明白的 |
[34:11] | But not yet. | 但现在还搞不清楚 |
[34:17] | Um, does this have something to do with our house? | 这和我们的房子有什么关系吗 |
[34:23] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to weird you out. | 抱歉 我不是想让你不自在的 |
[34:24] | Really, I do that sometimes. | 我有时候就是会这样 |
[34:27] | No. | 不 |
[34:29] | I’m gonna let you go. I’m sorry. | 你该做什么就做什么吧 抱歉 |
[34:30] | I hope this all gets, you know, sorted out. | 希望一切都能顺利解决 |
[34:40] | You wanna go to a hotel? | 你想去找家酒店住吗 |
[34:45] | This is our house. | 这就是我们的家 |
[34:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:01] | – Hello, Jill? – Oh, sorry. | -吉尔 -抱歉 |
[35:04] | Tell her I’ll get some new samples for her tomorrow. | 告诉她我明天会给她送新的样品 |
[35:07] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[35:09] | Yeah, uh, I’ll see you when you get home. | 嗯 等你回家后见 |
[35:12] | Okay. I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:14] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[35:38] | – Hello? – Hello? | -喂 -喂 |
[35:41] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[35:44] | Is this Sarah Winters? | 你是莎拉·温特斯吗 |
[35:46] | Yeah. Who is this? | 是的 你是哪位 |
[35:47] | This is Tom Hodgson’s wife. | 我是汤姆·霍奇森的妻子 |
[35:52] | Tell him to stay away from me. | 让他离我远一点 |
[35:53] | I don’t want to get a restraining order, but I will. | 我不想去申请限制令 但逼不得已我会的 |
[36:12] | Jill? Hey. | 吉尔 |
[36:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[36:21] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[36:25] | You’re the one sitting in the dark. | 坐在黑暗里的人可是你 |
[36:28] | Talk to me. | 怎么了 |
[36:30] | I called Sarah Winters. | 我给莎拉·温特斯打过电话了 |
[36:35] | What? | 什么 |
[36:36] | You were involved with this woman? | 你以前和这个女人有关系吗 |
[36:38] | And you’re still pursuing her? | 你还在纠缠她吗 |
[36:39] | No. | 不 |
[36:41] | You called her five times in three days. | 你三天给她打了五次电话 |
[36:43] | I’m not pursuing her. | 我没有纠缠她 |
[36:47] | Why you combing through the phone bill? | 你为什么要查电话账单 |
[36:49] | – Clearly I need to. – No. | -我显然有这个必要 -不 |
[36:51] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[36:52] | This is just like when we started dating. | 这就像我们刚开始交往时一样 |
[36:55] | Everything’s sinister. Nothing’s what it seems. | 一切都有问题 没有看上去这么简单 |
[36:59] | It’s always some big secret. | 总有更大的秘密 |
[37:01] | It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that | 谁都能看得出来的焦虑 |
[37:03] | your anxiety now is coming from moving back here. | 是源于你搬回了这里 |
[37:07] | I’m not the source of it. | 我并不是一切的源头 |
[37:10] | I thought we were done with this. | 我以为我们已经都说清楚了 |
[37:11] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[37:15] | I just need some time to think. | 我需要点时间好好想想 |
[37:17] | I’ll call you in a couple hours. | 我过几个小时打给你 |
[38:03] | Two nights in a row, huh? Come in. | 连着两晚 请进 |
[38:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[38:30] | Um, is this a bad time? | 现在不是时候吗 |
[38:34] | – Do you have someone here? – No, come in. | -你有客人吗 -没有 请进 |
[38:36] | He just pounded on his head over and over again. | 他一次次猛击他的头 |
[38:44] | – You want a beer? – Uh, no, thanks. | -要来杯啤酒吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[38:53] | Uh, I… I need to talk to you about Tom. | 我…我得和你聊聊汤姆的事 |
[38:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[39:00] | I know he’s your friend. | 我知道他是你的朋友 |
[39:02] | And that’s why I’m asking you because | 所以我才问你 因为 |
[39:05] | maybe you know him better than I do. | 也许你比我更了解他 |
[39:07] | And I wanna think you’re a decent enough person, | 我相信你是个正派的人 |
[39:09] | you’re not gonna lie to me about something as important as this. | 不会向我隐瞒这么重要的事 |
[39:15] | Is he cheating on me? | 他劈腿了吗 |
[39:16] | No. | 没有 |
[39:19] | Why would he sneak out to a house in Byrd Park | 他为什么要偷偷去波德公园的一个房子里 |
[39:21] | and not tell me about it? | 然后又不告诉我 |
[39:24] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[39:26] | Who’s Sarah Winters? | 莎拉·温特斯是谁 |
[39:33] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[39:37] | Well, something must have fell. | 肯定是有东西掉下来了 |
[39:40] | Hey, I don’t know any house in Byrd Park. | 我不知道波德公园的什么房子 |
[39:44] | Maybe just ask him about that. | 你也许该直接问问他 |
[39:47] | But bring it down a notch. | 不过你别太在意 |
[39:50] | ‘Cause nothing’s going on with Tom. | 因为汤姆没什么事 |
[39:52] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:54] | If nothing’s going on, then why do I feel so fucking sure | 如果没什么事 那我为什么感觉这么确定 |
[39:57] | something’s going on? | 肯定有什么事 |
[39:59] | Do you really want me to answer that? | 你确定想听我的回答吗 |
[40:02] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[40:04] | You can’t blame him for something crazy your dad did | 你不能因为你爸爸在20年前做的事 |
[40:06] | – 20 years ago. – Don’t gaslight me. | -而怪他 -别激我 |
[40:13] | How am I gaslighting you? | 我怎么激你了 |
[40:14] | By making me think it’s all in my head. Don’t. | 让我以为这都是我瞎想的 |
[40:16] | Your level of suspicion is in your head. | 你的怀疑的确都是你瞎想 |
[40:19] | It’s from you. | 都是你自己想的 |
[40:20] | The call is coming from inside the house, baby. | 全都是你自己的问题 宝贝 |
[40:22] | What? Did I make up a phone bill with a bunch of calls? | 什么 难道是我编的电话账单 |
[40:25] | Did that just jump out of my head and land in the mailbox? | 难道是从我脑子里跑出来寄到邮箱里的吗 |
[40:27] | You need to be talking to him about this, not me. | 你得找他谈 而不是找我 |
[40:29] | Well, maybe I did and maybe he walked off like a coward. | 也许我找了 也许他跟懦夫一样逃走了 |
[40:32] | Tom is not a coward. Your dad was a coward. | 汤姆不是懦夫 你爸爸才是懦夫 |
[40:34] | – Don’t get confused. – Don’t talk about my dad. | -别搞错了 -别提我爸爸 |
[40:36] | – Okay? – Okay, well, I’m just saying, | -好吗 -我只是说 |
[40:37] | you’re talking about my best friend. | 你这么说我最好的朋友 |
[40:39] | Maybe it was his bad luck to fall for you. | 也许他爱上你是他运气不好 |
[40:41] | ‘Cause what you really need is somebody | 因为你真正需要的是 |
[40:42] | who’s as fucked up as you. | 跟你一样完蛋的人 |
[40:43] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[40:45] | – Maybe he’s too good for you. – Like who? | -也许你配不上他 -那要谁 |
[40:46] | – Like you? – No. | -你吗 -不 |
[40:50] | In what world would I be coming on to you right now? | 我怎么会看上你 |
[40:52] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[40:53] | I can’t tell if you’re protecting him | 我不知道你是在保护他 |
[40:54] | or you’re going behind his back or both. | 还是背着他这么做 或者两者皆是 |
[40:55] | But you’re doing exactly what he does. | 但是你现在就跟他一样 |
[40:57] | You’re trying to make me doubt myself, | 你想让我怀疑我自己 |
[40:58] | – and I’m sick of it! – You are actually crazy. | -我受够了 -你真的疯了 |
[41:01] | Honestly, I feel bad for you ’cause | 说真的 我很同情你 |
[41:04] | – it’s kinda not your fault. – No, no. | -其实不算你的错 -不 不 |
[41:06] | What happened back then didn’t make me crazy. | 当时发生的事没有让我变疯 |
[41:08] | It made me cautious, and I’m grateful for that. | 而是让我更谨慎了 我非常感激 |
[41:10] | When I said the name Sarah Winters, | 我说出莎拉·温特斯的名字时 |
[41:11] | – I saw you react. – React? | -我看到你的反应了 -反应 |
[41:13] | – I don’t know any Sarah Winters. – Stop lying to me! | -我不认识什么莎拉·温特斯 -别骗我了 |
[41:16] | You came here with your mind already made up. | 你过来的时候就已经想好了怎么回事 |
[41:28] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[42:00] | Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop! | 住手 住手 住手 |