时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | What does happen on Butcher’s Block? | 屠杀区到底发生了什么 |
[00:08] | People go missing. | 有人失踪 |
[00:10] | You’ve probably seen the murals. | 你应该看过涂鸦 |
[00:12] | White face, bloody mouth. | 白色的脸 血淋淋的嘴 |
[00:14] | They say it’s Joseph Peach. | 他们说那是乔瑟夫·皮奇 |
[00:17] | Now when people disappear they say the butcher took ’em. | 当人们失踪 大家说是被屠夫带走了 |
[00:20] | So you’re going to be meeting Tanya Marcus | 你要去见坦尼亚·马库斯 |
[00:22] | and her daughter, Izzy. | 和她女儿伊西 |
[00:25] | Will you make sure nothing happens to me and my mom? | 你不会让我和我妈妈有事的吧 |
[00:27] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[00:28] | – Izzy! – Someone took them. | -伊西 -有人抓走了她们 |
[00:30] | When mom knows CPS is arriving, | 妈妈知道儿童保护服务部要来时 |
[00:32] | sometimes they just ghost. | 有时候她们会发狂 |
[00:34] | You didn’t hear her scream. | 你没听到她那个尖叫声 |
[00:36] | They don’t matter. | 她们不重要 |
[00:38] | You know I’m right, Mr. Mouse Man. | 你知道我说得对 老鼠人先生 |
[00:43] | We have to cut off their heads. | 我们要砍掉他们的头 |
[00:49] | What’s in there? | 里面是什么 |
[00:50] | Bootleggers built the houses, all tunnels. | 这栋房子是走私犯建的 这里到处是地道 |
[00:53] | There is something else in this house. | 这个房间里还有别的东西 |
[00:55] | What they pray to. | 他们朝拜的东西 |
[00:58] | We promised the little girl. | 我们保证要把小女孩交给他 |
[01:00] | We must deliver the little girl. | 我们必须把那个小女孩送去 |
[01:04] | Izzy? | 伊西 |
[01:06] | They lied about Izzy. | 他们骗了你伊西的事 |
[01:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:10] | I want to go back to the way I was. | 我想回到我原来的样子 |
[01:13] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:14] | I am going to go find us a door | 我要去找到一扇 |
[01:16] | that leads downstairs. | 通往楼下的门 |
[01:19] | – Where’s Zoe? – I think she left. | -佐伊呢 -我觉得她离开了 |
[01:25] | She did? | 是吗 |
[01:28] | I’ll bring her back to you. | 我会把她带回给你 |
[01:31] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[02:16] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[02:18] | My head feels so clear. | 我的头脑很清晰 |
[02:25] | I feel like I can breathe. | 我感觉我能呼吸了 |
[02:29] | Like my mind is finally on my side again. | 我的思绪终于又回到我这里了 |
[02:35] | There’s, um… | 有… |
[02:37] | There’s something I want to talk to you about. | 有件事我想跟你说 |
[02:41] | It’s a promise we made that needs to be fulfilled | 我们许下了一个需要兑现的承诺 |
[02:45] | so we don’t lose our dreaming here. | 不兑现我们就会失去现在的梦 |
[02:50] | A promise to who? | 对谁的承诺 |
[02:52] | A higher power of some kind. | 更强大的力量什么的吧 |
[02:57] | Gave us the Summer House. | 它给了我们夏季小屋 |
[03:00] | What kind of higher power? | 什么样的更强大的力量 |
[03:04] | Is it–is it beautiful? | 它…美吗 |
[03:07] | It’s so beautiful; | 特别美 |
[03:10] | it’ll make your eyes bleed. | 美到会让你的眼睛流血 |
[03:13] | – Can I see this higher power? – You can. | -我能见见吗 -可以 |
[03:16] | Before the offering. | 在祭祀前 |
[03:21] | What offering? | 什么祭祀 |
[03:23] | A little angel. | 一个小天使 |
[03:29] | – Izzy. – Yes. | -伊西 -对 |
[03:33] | Our god has many angels. | 我们的神有很多天使 |
[03:36] | We promised her to him, but she got away. | 我们保证把她给他 但她跑了 |
[03:40] | We have to deliver her tonight. | 我们必须今晚把她交过去 |
[03:43] | If we don’t, it will be very dangerous for all of us. | 否则 我们所有人都会很危险 |
[03:49] | We have to accept it. | 我们必须接受 |
[03:54] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[04:10] | 零异频道 屠杀区 \h第六集 | |
[05:42] | Luke, this isn’t gonna work. | 卢克 这样不行的 |
[05:46] | We can’t just go after them. | 我们不能这么追着他们 |
[05:49] | Maybe it is time for us to just go. | 或许我们是时候放手了 |
[05:53] | Give up? | 放弃 |
[05:55] | Look, I want them dead just as much as you do. | 听着 我跟你一样想看他们死 |
[05:59] | But I am not so deluded that I think | 但我不会自欺欺人 |
[06:01] | that we’re going to win. | 以为我们会赢 |
[06:10] | I’m going after them. | 我要去找他们 |
[06:14] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你到底要不要帮我 |
[06:19] | I wasn’t expecting anyone. | 没人说要来找我 |
[06:43] | Go. | 去 |
[06:49] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[06:53] | Okay, open the door just a little. | 把门稍微打开一点 |
[07:03] | She came back. | 她回来了 |
[07:06] | I found her hiding. | 我发现她躲着 |
[07:08] | – Come inside. – No, thank you. | -进来 -不了 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Go. | 去 |
[07:15] | Go. | 去 |
[07:19] | Keep her safe when they come. | 等他们来时 保证她的安全 |
[07:21] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[07:23] | Diane, um… | 黛安… |
[07:27] | – Hey. How you doing? – Hi. | -你怎么样 -你好 |
[07:30] | We got you. | 我们照顾你 |
[07:31] | Let’s go get you cleaned up. | 我们去洗干净 |
[07:37] | Let’s get this off of you. | 来把你脸上的东西擦干净 |
[07:41] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:45] | Well, we’re gonna get rid of it | 我们会把它弄干净的 |
[07:46] | and you’re gonna be shiny | 你会跟新硬币一样 |
[07:48] | – like a new penny. – Izzy! Izzy! | -闪闪发光 -伊西 伊西 |
[07:49] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[07:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:53] | Oh, my gosh. You made it. | 天啊 你成功了 |
[07:58] | – I knew you could do it. – I hid like you told me to. | -我就知道你可以 -我照你说的藏起来了 |
[08:01] | You did so good. | 你做得很好 |
[08:04] | Where’s Alice? | 爱丽丝呢 |
[08:10] | She stayed. | 她留下了 |
[08:24] | So that’s it? There’s nothing we can do. | 就这样 我们什么办法都没有 |
[08:27] | Maybe there is. | 说不定有 |
[08:33] | There is something else up there with them. | 上面还有东西跟他们在一起 |
[08:38] | Something that’s not one of them. | 那东西不是他们的一员 |
[08:40] | It’s this–this thing | 就是那东西 |
[08:43] | that gives them everything that they have. | 给了他们现在拥有的一切 |
[08:51] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[08:56] | It wants her. | 它想要她 |
[09:01] | And they are very scared of what it will do | 如果不能把她交过去 他们非常害怕 |
[09:03] | to them if they can’t deliver. | 那东西会对他们做的事 |
[09:08] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[09:11] | So they’ll be coming for her. | 所以他们会来找她 |
[09:14] | Oh, I have a feeling they’re coming right now. | 我觉得他们马上就要来了 |
[09:18] | Then we’ll just have to make sure | 那我们只要确保 |
[09:19] | they don’t get their hands on her. | 他们得不到她就行了 |
[09:22] | We’ll let them Peaches pay what they owe. | 我们要让皮奇家的人付出代价 |
[09:28] | Take my car and drive | 去开我的车 |
[09:30] | as far and as fast as we can. | 能开多远是多远 |
[09:32] | I’ll get it running. | 我去发动车子 |
[09:43] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[09:44] | Hi, Zoe. | 你好 佐伊 |
[09:48] | Um, what are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[09:52] | Where are the Peaches? | 皮奇家的人呢 |
[09:56] | They just let you leave? | 他们放你走了吗 |
[09:58] | I can leave whenever I want. | 我想什么时候走就什么时候走 |
[10:01] | Aren’t you gonna let me in? | 你不请我进门吗 |
[10:03] | I don’t think so. | 还是算了 |
[10:07] | Are they with you? | 他们跟你一起来了吗 |
[10:09] | I know that Izzy’s in there. | 我知道伊西在里面 |
[10:12] | Now, you can give her to me, | 如果你不把她给我 |
[10:13] | or they’re gonna come and take her. | 他们就会来带她走 |
[10:19] | You were so scared of losing your mind | 你因为太担心自己疯掉 |
[10:21] | and then you just gave it away. | 所以干脆放弃了自己 |
[10:25] | You need me more than ever. | 你现在无比需要我 |
[10:29] | Let me take care of you. | 让我照顾你 |
[10:31] | In a world where you don’t have to worry about | 在一个你不用担心钱或者妈妈 |
[10:33] | money or Mom or being sick. | 或者生病的世界里 |
[10:36] | How about we get in a car and get the hell out of here, | 不如我们上车离开这里 |
[10:40] | and we make a fresh start in a place | 我们去一个少一点杀戮的地方 |
[10:41] | with way less cannibalism. | 重新开始 |
[10:46] | Give me Izzy and I’ll let you on your way. | 把伊西给我 我就放你走 |
[10:53] | You’re really one of them now, aren’t you? | 你现在真的是他们的人了 是不是 |
[10:58] | I would rather | 我宁愿 |
[10:59] | live in a world with no pain. | 生活在一个没有痛苦的世界里 |
[11:02] | I live in the real world. | 我生活在真实世界里 |
[11:07] | Zoe! | 佐伊 |
[11:18] | Zoe! | 佐伊 |
[11:21] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:24] | Yes, I’m fine. Thank you. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[11:25] | Cool. | 那就好 |
[11:27] | Hey, um, maybe you can help me out. | 或许你可以帮我 |
[11:29] | I’m not from around here. I’m just passing through. | 我不是本地人 只是路过 |
[11:32] | I’m looking for a friend of mine, Alice. | 我在找我一个朋友 爱丽丝 |
[11:35] | Alice Woods. | 爱丽丝·伍兹 |
[11:41] | Why? | 干什么 |
[11:42] | I just thought I’d say hi. | 我就想打声招呼 |
[11:45] | Alice and I were old friends from college. | 我跟爱丽丝是大学时的老朋友 |
[11:49] | I didn’t have any friends in college. | 我大学里没有朋友 |
[11:53] | Hi, Alice. | 你好 爱丽丝 |
[11:55] | – You’re the student loan guy. – Yeah. | -你是助学贷款的那个人 -是 |
[11:58] | And you owe us 90 grand, | 你欠我们九万块 |
[12:01] | you delusional brat. | 你个妄想症疯子 |
[12:02] | That’s with interest. | 那是算上利息的 |
[12:04] | And what? You thought you can just avoid that? | 怎么 你以为你能逃避得了吗 |
[12:06] | Ignore that? | 你能无视吗 |
[12:08] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[12:10] | Because what? The world owes you, right? | 因为什么 这世界永远欠你的 |
[12:11] | Because somebody else will just come in and take care of it. | 因为别人总会处理的 |
[12:14] | Right? No. | 对吧 不 |
[12:15] | Now, you took out a loan, sweetheart, | 这是你借的钱 亲爱的 |
[12:17] | and now you got to pay up, okay? | 现在该还债了 |
[12:20] | Sooner or later you always got to pay up. | 你迟早都得还债 |
[12:38] | Zoe! | 佐伊 |
[12:40] | Open the door, Zoe! | 开门 佐伊 |
[12:43] | Let me in! | 放我进去 |
[12:46] | Zoe! You can’t keep running from me. | 佐伊 你不能一直躲着我 |
[12:48] | Zoe! Get down here! | 佐伊 下来 |
[12:58] | Shit. Shit. | 该死 该死 |
[13:04] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[13:06] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[13:13] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[14:25] | Where do these tunnels go? | 这些通道通往哪里 |
[14:28] | Who knows? They’re–they’re 100 years old. | 谁知道 都有一百多年历史了 |
[14:31] | Come on. | 走 |
[14:35] | Come on, Izzy. Come on. | 走吧 伊西 走 |
[14:37] | It’s okay. Come on. | 没事的 走吧 |
[14:43] | – Where are we going? – Shoot. | -我们要去哪里 -该死 |
[14:45] | What? Oh. | 什么 |
[14:48] | Izzy, here. It’s okay. | 伊西 这边 没事的 |
[14:50] | Go on. | 来 |
[14:59] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[15:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:50] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[16:56] | Take Izzy. | 带上伊西 |
[16:58] | Okay. Need you to hold on to the side, okay? | 你得爬到那边去 |
[17:00] | Go on this side. Okay. | 抓住这边 |
[17:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:05] | There. | 好了 |
[17:49] | Are you gonna shoot me, Louise? | 你要打死我吗 露易丝 |
[17:56] | What the fuck? Come on! | 搞什么 不 |
[17:58] | Give me that child. | 把那孩子给我 |
[18:02] | Come on. | 快点 |
[18:09] | Izzy, you need to run. | 伊西 快跑 |
[18:11] | I’ll be right behind you. Right behind. | 我就在你后面 就在后面 |
[18:15] | Push through, okay? Right now. | 努力 好吗 快点 |
[18:18] | Do you remember my brother? | 你还记得我弟弟吗 |
[18:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:24] | What did he taste like? | 他尝起来是什么味道 |
[18:26] | You’re almost through. | 快过去了 |
[18:28] | Izzy! | 伊西 |
[18:29] | Oh, my God, they’re on the other side! | 天啊 他们在另一边 |
[18:30] | They grabbed her! – | 他们抓住她了 |
[18:32] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[18:35] | No! | 不 |
[18:40] | Izzy! | 伊西 |
[18:51] | I made a deal to protect my family a long time ago. | 很久以前我接受协议保护我的家人 |
[18:57] | Our god holds the universe inside his cloak. | 整个宇宙都在我们神的披风中 |
[19:03] | He will give you whatever you want. | 你想要什么他便会给你什么 |
[19:05] | Show you whatever you want to see. | 想看什么便会给你看什么 |
[19:09] | And he’s so generous. | 他很大方 |
[19:11] | He gave us our little patch of heaven | 他给了我们一小片 |
[19:14] | where it’s always summer. | 永远是盛夏的天空 |
[19:16] | And he gives us children. | 他给了我们孩子 |
[19:21] | Little Peaches. | 小皮奇 |
[19:31] | But he is hungry too. | 但他也很饿 |
[19:37] | He demands offerings. | 他需要献祭 |
[19:40] | We must deliver exactly what we promised. | 我们必须献上我们得到的 |
[19:43] | If we fail then the Peaches will be extinguished. | 如果我们失败了 皮奇家族将会灭亡 |
[19:50] | So be glad now. | 所以放心吧 |
[19:52] | We bring the offering. He’s going to be pleased. | 我们献上祭品 他会高兴的 |
[19:56] | Very pleased, indeed. | 会非常高兴的 |
[20:06] | Motherfuckers. | 混蛋 |
[20:40] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[20:44] | This used to be our chapel. | 这里以前是我们的小教堂 |
[21:03] | Come on, Diane. | 来吧 黛安 |
[21:07] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[21:09] | Whatever we have to. | 做我们该做的 |
[21:40] | Everything’s fine now. | 都没事了 |
[21:43] | We’re just in time. | 我们刚刚好 |
[21:49] | – Will this hurt her? – No. | -她会疼吗 -不会 |
[21:52] | It feeds…gently. | 它吃得…很温柔 |
[21:57] | And I’ll see it? | 我会看到吗 |
[22:00] | You will. | 你会的 |
[22:02] | Just close your eyes at first. | 只要先闭上眼睛 |
[22:05] | Your mind is fragile. | 你的意识很脆弱 |
[22:08] | His power could overwhelm you. | 他的力量可能会压垮你 |
[22:17] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[22:39] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[22:41] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[23:38] | They’re going to sacrifice her. | 他们要献祭她 |
[25:04] | It’s now or never. Come on. | 不上就来不及了 快点 |
[25:06] | Zoe, wait. | 佐伊 等等 |
[25:23] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[25:28] | I… | 我… |
[25:32] | have a question. | 有个问题 |
[25:34] | Zoe, what are you doing here? | 佐伊 你在这里干什么 |
[25:44] | How often do you have to feed it? | 你要多久进食一次 |
[25:45] | Zoe, get out of here. | 佐伊 赶紧离开这里 |
[25:47] | Shouldn’t that be a red flag, Alice? | 这难道还不能让你警惕吗 爱丽丝 |
[25:53] | It eats children. | 它会吃孩子 |
[25:56] | Grandma, the girl! | 奶奶 那女孩 |
[26:02] | Where is she? | 她去哪里了 |
[26:23] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[26:32] | Go get her! And bring her back. | 去找她 把她带回来 |
[26:35] | – Go, Luke. – I got him. | -快去 卢克 -我去 |
[26:56] | Damn. | 该死 |
[27:02] | Do you know what you just did? | 你知道你刚刚做了什么吗 |
[27:05] | You killed your sister. | 你杀了你的妹妹 |
[27:35] | – Leave her alone! – Go! Go! | -别碰她 -走开 走开 |
[28:15] | You eat little kids. | 你吃小孩 |
[28:18] | Fucking sick. | 真恶心 |
[31:07] | Sick fuck. | 真恶心 |
[31:55] | – No. No. – No. | -不 不 -不 |
[31:56] | – Alice. – Wait, wait. | -爱丽丝 -等等 等等 |
[32:03] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[32:22] | Alice! No, don’t, Alice! Alice! | 爱丽丝 不 不要 爱丽丝 爱丽丝 |
[33:33] | Anything is better than going insane. | 什么都比疯了好 |
[33:44] | – There! – What? | -那边 -什么 |
[33:46] | Stop, Zoe. Please, don’t do that. | 停 佐伊 求你不那样 |
[33:48] | Please, please, please. | 求你了求你了求你了 |
[33:49] | Anything is better. | 什么都好 |
[33:55] | Your mind is fragile. | 你的意识很脆弱 |
[33:56] | Anything is better than going insane. | 什么都比疯了好 |
[33:58] | His power could overwhelm you. | 他的力量可能会压垮你 |
[34:00] | Power could overwhelm you. | 可能会压垮你 |
[34:04] | Anything is better than going insane. | 什么都比疯了好 |
[34:07] | Your mind is fragile. | 你的意识很脆弱 |
[34:14] | Anything is– | 什么… |
[34:16] | Anything is better than going insane. | 什么都比疯了好 |
[34:18] | Anything is better than going insane. | 什么都比疯了好 |
[34:27] | Your mind is– | 你的意识… |
[34:53] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[34:58] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[35:02] | Alice– | 爱丽丝 |
[35:05] | Alice, wake up. | 爱丽丝 醒醒 |
[35:10] | Okay, come on. | 来 |
[35:13] | Come on, Alice. | 来 爱丽丝 |
[35:14] | Can you hear me? Alice? | 能听到我说话吗 爱丽丝 |
[35:17] | Come on. | 过来 |
[35:18] | Alice. Alice! | 爱丽丝 爱丽丝 |
[35:21] | Alice, can you hear me? | 爱丽丝 能听到我说话吗 |
[35:23] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[36:55] | I wasn’t myself. | 我当时根本不是自己 |
[36:58] | I wasn’t myself. | 我当时根本不是自己 |
[37:03] | But now you’re with me. | 现在你和我一起了 |
[37:06] | You’re with me. | 你和我一起了 |
[37:10] | Now we’re together. | 现在我们在一起了 |
[38:40] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[38:41] | You have the best little fingers for this job. | 你的小拇指能胜任这个工作 |
[38:44] | Just keep pushing it down in. | 继续按下去 |
[38:46] | Don’t tear it, and don’t let him bite you like last time. | 别撕 别像上次那样弄伤了 |
[39:00] | Come on, honey. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[39:03] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[39:07] | – This piece for you. – Thank you. | -这是给你的 -谢谢 |
[39:11] | I’m watching you. | 我盯着你呢 |
[39:13] | You are not sneaking that under the table to the dog, okay? | 别想塞到桌子下喂狗狗 |
[39:18] | – Let’s eat. – Let’s eat. | -吃吧 -吃吧 |
[39:20] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:35] | – We’re having– – Spanakopita. | -我们吃的是… -希腊馅饼 |
[39:37] | Yeah. It’s Greek. It’s vegetarian. | 没错 是希腊的 这是素食的 |
[39:41] | It was made by Izzy and I, and you are gonna love it. | 是我和伊西做的 你们会喜欢的 |
[39:44] | All right? | 好吗 |