时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I just wanna find my sister, take her home. | 我只想找到我的姐姐 带她回家 |
[00:08] | – Where is she? – She’s at the house. | -她在哪里 -她在房子里 |
[00:10] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[00:11] | The Summer House. | 避暑的房子 |
[00:12] | Our little plantation on top of the food chain. | 处于食物链顶端我们的小种植园 |
[00:16] | If you don’t eat enough protein, | 如果你不摄入足够的蛋白质 |
[00:17] | the body just starts to eat itself. | 你的身体就会开始自我吞噬 |
[00:22] | What’s in there? | 里面是什么 |
[00:24] | Bootleggers built the house. | 这栋房子是走私犯建的 |
[00:25] | There’s old tunnels, but they’re boarded up. | 这里到处是地道 但是都封住了 |
[00:28] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[00:30] | It’s your disease. The evolution of your madness. | 是你的病 是你疯狂的进化 |
[00:34] | It’ll heal itself and grow back. | 它会自愈重生 |
[00:36] | It needs to be extracted. | 必须要拔除 |
[00:39] | If it comes down to his own son | 如果事关他的儿子 |
[00:41] | and a family of monsters, he’s got my back. | 和一个禽兽家族 他绝对会站在我这边 |
[00:44] | Damn idiot. | 你这个笨蛋 |
[00:45] | How could you be so stupid? | 你怎么能这么蠢 |
[00:47] | Whose side are you on? | 你站在哪一边 |
[00:54] | Let’s toast to the family. | 让我们为了一家人举杯 |
[00:58] | To family. | 为了一家人 |
[01:59] | It’s time to face the music, Chief. | 该面对了 队长 |
[02:13] | I used to go sing in a choir in this church | 我以前很年轻的时候 |
[02:17] | – when I was very young. – Nice to meet you, Zoey. | -会在这个教堂唱诗 -很高兴认识你 佐伊 |
[02:20] | Then my voice changed. They kicked me out of class. | 然后我的嗓音变了 他们就把我踢出去了 |
[02:31] | Let’s take a walk. | 来走走吧 |
[02:35] | Open… | 张大 |
[02:37] | wide. | 嘴巴 |
[03:42] | 零异频道 屠杀区 \h第五集 | |
[04:40] | Joseph. | 乔瑟夫 |
[04:42] | You’re wasting time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[04:45] | If we don’t deliver the little girl | 如果我们不在明天午夜前 |
[04:47] | by midnight tomorrow, | 把那个小女孩送去 |
[04:49] | – he won’t be merciful. – Shh. | -他不会留情的 -嘘 |
[04:52] | I hear a heartbeat. | 我听到心跳了 |
[04:54] | Joseph, | 约瑟夫 |
[04:55] | that is not the child | 你应该担心的 |
[04:57] | you should be worried about. | 不是这个孩子 |
[04:59] | Will you stop nagging me? I’ll find her. | 你能别叨叨我了吗 我会找到她 |
[05:01] | And if you can’t? | 如果找不到呢 |
[05:04] | We promised the little girl. | 我们答应过那个小女孩 |
[05:06] | We marked the little girl. | 我们标记了那个小女孩 |
[05:08] | We must deliver the little girl. | 我们必须把那个小女孩送去 |
[05:13] | It kicked me. | 它踢我了 |
[05:14] | Oh! You think you’re untouchable. | 你以为他不会碰你吗 |
[05:16] | But we’re running out of time. | 但我们快没时间了 |
[05:19] | He’ll be the end of us. | 他会害死我们 |
[06:58] | You and your father, | 你和你父亲 |
[07:00] | you believe in family. | 你们相信家庭 |
[07:02] | Where is he, Chief? | 他在哪里 局长 |
[07:03] | I believe in family too. | 我也相信家庭 |
[07:06] | Family and justice. | 家庭和正义 |
[07:09] | Where is my brother? | 我兄弟呢 |
[07:13] | My son… | 我儿子 |
[07:17] | he’d made a horrible mistake. | 他犯了严重的错误 |
[07:21] | He killed your brother. | 他杀了你兄弟 |
[07:24] | But he paid the price. | 但他付出代价了 |
[07:27] | I did what I had to do, | 我只能那样做 |
[07:28] | family for family. | 家庭换家庭 |
[07:32] | So… | 所以 |
[07:35] | we could tie it off here. | 我们算是扯平了 |
[07:38] | Stop any further bloodshed. | 不要再有流血了 |
[07:42] | There are two bodies in that hole. | 那里有两具尸体 |
[07:45] | Go, look. | 你去看 |
[08:04] | Did you forget how to count? | 你忘记怎么数数了吗 |
[08:07] | What? | 什么 |
[08:12] | No, I– | 不 我… |
[08:13] | You–you gotta believe me. I-I… | 你得相信我 我… |
[08:16] | I took care of it. | 我处理好了 |
[08:21] | Children smell his blood. | 孩子们闻到他的血了 |
[08:23] | They’ll find him. | 他们会找到他 |
[08:55] | You know, my brother | 要知道 我哥哥 |
[08:57] | was only a couple years older than you when he disappeared. | 消失的时候 只比你大几岁 |
[09:01] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[09:03] | I built my life around him. | 我的生活就是围绕他的 |
[09:06] | Oh, he did his part, you know? | 他也做了自己的部分 |
[09:08] | I mean, every once in a while, he got himself cleaned up, | 他偶尔会整理好自己 |
[09:11] | got a good job, went out and did it, you know? | 找份不错的工作 出去上班 |
[09:16] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[09:18] | His two feet would never walk in the same direction. | 他的两只脚从不往同一个方向走 |
[09:21] | He would backslide every time. | 他每次都倒退 |
[09:26] | Decade of that, man. | 有十几年 |
[09:30] | So during the last time, | 所以最后 |
[09:31] | when was living with me, | 他跟我一起住的时候 |
[09:33] | oh, my God, we had a fight. | 天啊 我们吵架了 |
[09:34] | It was one of those big fights, you know? | 是那种大超特超 |
[09:37] | Where you, like, say all the things | 就是你会说各种 |
[09:39] | that you should never say to anybody that you love. | 不应该对你爱的人说的话 |
[09:42] | And… | 然后 |
[09:44] | he spat at me. | 他朝我吐唾沫 |
[09:46] | My own brother. | 我的亲哥哥啊 |
[09:47] | I got all up in his face, and I shook my finger, | 我勃然大怒 然后摇着手指说 |
[09:50] | and I said, “Man, you need to correct your mind.” | “大哥 你得纠正你的思想” |
[09:53] | And… | 然后 |
[09:54] | he bit me. | 他咬了我 |
[09:56] | He bit… | 他把 |
[09:58] | top of my finger clean off and he swallowed it. | 我指头的上端直接咬了下来 然后吞了下去 |
[10:09] | After… | 在他 |
[10:11] | After he disappeared, I realized… | 在他失踪后 我觉得… |
[10:16] | I was relieved. | 如释重负 |
[10:22] | A person can only give so much. | 一个人只能给出那么多 |
[10:24] | And then they got nothing left to go around. | 然后他们就什么都不留下了 |
[10:32] | You in there? | 你醒了吗 |
[10:35] | You know where you are? | 知道你在哪里吗 |
[10:36] | You know who I am? | 知道我是谁吗 |
[10:38] | You’re gonna be a little bit groggy. | 你会觉得有点虚弱 |
[10:40] | Stay still. | 不要动 |
[10:42] | Luckily, our girls have a nasty habit, so… | 还好我们的女孩们有个不良小嗜好 所以 |
[10:47] | you’re feeling a little less pain. | 你感觉到没那么疼 |
[11:01] | – Where were you? – There is something else in this house. | -你去哪里了 -这个房间里还有别的东西 |
[11:04] | What? | 什么 |
[11:06] | I saw something. | 我看到了 |
[11:09] | Not one of them. | 不是他们的人 |
[11:12] | It’s something worse. | 而是更糟糕的 |
[11:13] | I mean, I–I think maybe it’s, uh… | 我觉得可能是… |
[11:18] | …what they pray to. | 他们朝拜的东西 |
[11:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:25] | There was a door. Not like any other doors. | 有一扇门 跟其它门都不一样 |
[11:28] | It was a red door. | 那是一扇红色的门 |
[11:31] | And I could feel the air around it just trembling, | 我可以感觉到它周围的空气流动 |
[11:34] | like–like–like a boiler room. | 就像锅炉房一样 |
[11:37] | I thought it might be a way downstairs, | 我以为那是通往楼下的 |
[11:39] | but when I got close, | 但我接近时 |
[11:40] | it, like, repelled me. | 它拒绝了我 |
[11:43] | Come on, we have to get out of here. | 快走 我们得离开这里 |
[11:44] | We have to find a way out of here, let’s go. | 我们得找出路离开这里 我们走 |
[11:46] | – Come on. – No. | -快走 -不 |
[11:49] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说得容易 |
[11:52] | He hasn’t told you what you’ll become. | 他还没告诉你你会变成什么样 |
[11:56] | Afterwards, I mean. | 我是说之后 |
[12:28] | You will be… | 你会 |
[12:31] | very… | 非常 |
[12:34] | very… | 非常 |
[12:38] | hungry. | 饥饿 |
[12:44] | Anything is better than going insane. | 什么都比疯了好 |
[12:49] | I feel like I am catching on fire | 我感觉自己在以慢动作 |
[12:54] | in slow motion. | 着火 |
[12:57] | Zo…our entire lives, | 佐伊 我们这辈子 |
[13:01] | we have been on the edge of something terrible. | 一直处于什么糟糕的东西的边缘 |
[13:06] | Don’t you just, for once in your life, | 你就不想有那么一次 |
[13:09] | just wanna be taken care of? | 被人照顾吗 |
[13:12] | Protected? | 被人保护 |
[13:15] | That is like saying you are so scared of being disfigured… | 这就好比你说你太害怕毁容 |
[13:21] | that you have decided to let someone cut your face off. | 所以你决定让别人割掉你的脸 |
[13:31] | I think I am here for a reason. | 我觉得我来是有原因的 |
[13:34] | I think things happen for a reason. | 我觉得万事都有其原因 |
[13:38] | I am going to go find us a door… | 我要去找到一扇 |
[13:42] | that leads downstairs. | 通往楼下的门 |
[15:54] | Oh. Is it– | 这是… |
[16:01] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:02] | I’m a gardener. | 我是个园丁 |
[16:04] | Is that who I am or what I do? | 那是我是谁还是我做的事 |
[16:09] | So you like questions? | 你喜欢问题吗 |
[16:12] | I like riddles. | 我喜欢谜语 |
[16:15] | Do you know what’s behind that red door… | 你知道那扇红门后是什么 |
[16:18] | and why it will not let me through it? | 还有它为什么不让我通过吗 |
[16:22] | That’s not a riddle. | 这不是谜语 |
[16:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:29] | How–how about this? | 这样呢 |
[16:33] | I’m–I’m not a Peach, | 我不是皮奇家的人 |
[16:36] | a–a fly, | 一只苍蝇 |
[16:38] | yet I get past the red door. | 但我能通过那扇红门 |
[16:42] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[16:47] | A child. | 一个孩子 |
[16:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:43] | Izzy? | 伊西 |
[17:44] | Can you get me home? | 你能带我回家吗 |
[17:58] | You have to hide just a little bit longer. | 你得再躲一段时间 |
[18:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:10] | And up. | 起来 |
[18:10] | Now, I’m doing the lifting. | 我帮你抬起来 |
[18:13] | Go Luke! | 加油 卢克 |
[18:14] | Ah, not too much. Not too much. | 悠着点 悠着点 |
[18:16] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[18:27] | Yeah, he did this to you. | 对 他把你弄成这样的 |
[18:31] | He missed your artery, or you’d be dead. | 他没打中动脉 否则你早死了 |
[18:35] | Nicked you real good. Ah– | 他出其不意地袭击了你 |
[18:36] | No, don’t try. | 不 别试 |
[18:41] | And, hey, look. | 听着 |
[18:54] | Sit. Stay. Don’t move, don’t move. | 坐下 别动 别动 |
[19:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:07] | Now we’re gonna practice standing up. | 现在来练习站起来 |
[19:09] | Ready? Down. | 准备好 下来 |
[19:12] | Go down. | 下来 |
[19:15] | Down. Down. | 下来 下来 |
[19:19] | Down. There we go. | 下来 好了 |
[19:22] | Stay with me. All right. | 坚持住 好了 |
[19:24] | Stay with me. There you go. | 坚持住 好了 |
[19:26] | All right. I’m gonna put you down. | 好了 我把你放下来 |
[19:28] | Okay, easy. | 慢点 |
[19:32] | There’s a way out. The bootleg tunnel. | 这里能出去 是个走私隧道 |
[19:35] | Okay, just hang on for me. | 等我一下 |
[19:58] | Nice move. | 真不错 |
[20:09] | Hi, Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[20:12] | Come join us. | 来和我们一起吧 |
[20:16] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么 |
[20:20] | It’s about Izzy. | 是伊西的事 |
[20:23] | She came back? | 她回来了 |
[20:25] | I had that feeling she’d have come to you. | 我就觉得她会来找你 |
[20:28] | Will you take me to her? | 你能带我去找她吗 |
[20:34] | What will you do– | 你会对她… |
[20:37] | Alice, we don’t eat children. | 爱丽丝 我们不吃小海 |
[20:41] | We’ll send her home, and then I’ll fix you. | 我们会送她回家 然后我会治好你 |
[20:46] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[20:53] | I’ll show you. | 我带你去 |
[20:56] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[21:02] | Come on, sugar plum. | 来吧 小甜心 |
[21:04] | I can’t wait for you to see where I live. | 等不及想带你看看我住的地方了 |
[21:06] | I got a couple of kids your age. | 我有几个和你一样大的孩子 |
[21:08] | I think you’re all gonna get along so swell. | 你们肯定会相处得很好的 |
[21:11] | You wanna feel my belly? | 想摸摸我的肚子吗 |
[21:13] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[21:17] | He kicked for you. | 他为你踢了一下 |
[21:20] | Presh. Come on. | 小可爱 走吧 |
[21:35] | You ain’t got nothing to be scared of. | 你没什么好害怕的 |
[21:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:40] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[21:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:43] | Right through that pretty, red door. | 通过这扇小红门 |
[22:54] | Luke? | 卢克 |
[22:58] | Are you here to finish what you started? | 你是来了结他的吗 |
[23:03] | He came to you… | 他找你 |
[23:06] | – for help. – I found him where you left him for dead. | -帮忙 -我发现你把他扔在那里等死 |
[23:14] | You brought back the head. | 你把头带回来了 |
[23:16] | Evidence. | 证据 |
[23:25] | I came to set right what I did. | 我是来弥补的 |
[23:27] | – I’ll take it from here. – Like hell you will. | -接下来就交给我吧 -鬼才信 |
[23:33] | I–I wanted to make it quick. | 我是想给你个痛快 |
[23:37] | I was afraid of what they’d do to you. | 我怕他们会怎么对你 |
[23:39] | Father of the year. | 真是年度最佳父亲 |
[23:43] | This ain’t the mob, son. | 这不是什么帮派 孩子 |
[23:45] | You can’t just go to the– the Feds for help. | 你不能去找联调局寻求帮助 |
[23:50] | I panicked. | 我慌了 |
[24:12] | Now? | 现在 |
[24:14] | Now we’re both marked. | 现在我们都是目标了 |
[24:17] | Now we get the hell out of here | 现在我们要离开这里 |
[24:18] | and figure out our next move. | 想象下一步该怎么办 |
[24:24] | I took care of them. | 我处理掉他们了 |
[24:28] | He means they’re not dead. | 他的意思是他们没死 |
[24:30] | They’ll get back up. | 他们会回来的 |
[24:33] | He means we have to cut off their heads. | 他的意思是我们要砍掉他们的头 |
[24:38] | Are you with us or them? | 你加不加入我们 |
[24:47] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[25:04] | They’re looking for a kid. | 他们在找一个孩子 |
[25:07] | They need her for something. | 他们需要她做些什么 |
[25:09] | Yeah, but it’s not what you think. | 是的 但不是你想的这样 |
[25:11] | Izzy was lost up here, but I found her. | 伊西迷路了 但我找到了她 |
[25:13] | And they let her go. | 他们放她走了 |
[25:15] | A–are you sure about that? | 你…你确定吗 |
[25:17] | Zoey… | 佐伊 |
[25:21] | It’s like… | 就像… |
[25:23] | I’m in this burning building, | 我在这座燃烧的大楼里 |
[25:27] | and I could either be burned alive or jump. | 不跳就只能被烧死 |
[25:30] | And I don’t know what’s gonna happen when I jump, | 我不知道我跳下去后会怎么样 |
[25:32] | but I know that there’s someone down there to catch me. | 但我知道下面有人会接住我 |
[25:41] | It’s time to go. | 该去了 |
[25:43] | Go put on your dress. | 穿上我们的裙子 |
[27:52] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[28:19] | Got you. | 抓到你了 |
[28:22] | There. | 好了 |
[29:11] | Oh, yeah. Oh, great, sweetie. | 很好 亲爱的 |
[29:17] | It’s great, Grandma. It’s great. | 太好了 奶奶 太好了 |
[32:18] | It’s all right. Okay. | 没事的 |
[32:22] | Stay with me. It’s all right, right? | 坚持住 没事的 |
[32:24] | Right. It’s okay. Run. | 没事的 快跑 |
[32:39] | Aren’t you coming? | 你不来吗 |
[32:43] | I have to go back for my sister. | 我得回去找我妹妹 |
[32:45] | Go to your hiding place and wait there, okay? | 去你躲的地方等着 |
[32:48] | If I don’t get there before the sun comes up, | 如果太阳升起之前我没回来 |
[32:51] | go to 421 Dulap Street. | 就去杜乐普街421号 |
[32:53] | 421 Dulap Street. | 杜乐普街421号 |
[32:56] | – Say it. – 421 Dulap Street. | -说一遍 -杜乐普街421号 |
[32:58] | Right. Okay, good. | 很好 |
[33:00] | Okay. | 很好 |
[33:03] | Go. | 去吧 |
[33:15] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[33:20] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[33:24] | They didn’t send her home. | 他们没送她回家 |
[33:27] | They were going to feed her to something. | 他们要把她喂给什么东西 |
[33:32] | Did you hear me? | 你听到我说话了吗 |
[33:37] | I remember that feeling. | 我记得那种感觉 |
[33:42] | I felt the exact same thing you’re feeling. | 我当初的感觉和你一模一样 |
[33:54] | It’s like you don’t have a care in the world. | 你感觉好像全世界都不在意 |
[33:58] | You don’t care about anyone or anything. | 你不在意任何人 任何事 |
[34:04] | They lied about Izzy. | 他们骗了你伊西的事 |
[34:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[34:23] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[34:27] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[34:29] | Alice…please, just wake up, Alice. | 爱丽丝 拜托 醒醒 爱丽丝 |
[34:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:46] | I want to go back to the way I was. | 我想回到我原来的样子 |
[35:44] | Now… | 现在 |
[35:46] | we get the hell out of here. | 我们要离开这里 |
[35:56] | Anywhere but here. | 只要不待在这里 |
[36:10] | He means, what about the people who live here? | 他的意思是 住在这里的人怎么办 |
[36:17] | Remember that babysitter you had? | 你记得你以前的保姆吗 |
[36:20] | You were six. | 你当时六岁 |
[36:22] | Carly or Christie or something like that. | 好像叫卡莉还是克里斯蒂 |
[36:26] | One day, she tells you, | 有一天 她告诉你 |
[36:29] | you gotta eat all your food | 你必须要吃光 |
[36:31] | ’cause there’s a million starving kids | 因为其他国家还有上百万孩子 |
[36:33] | in other countries. | 在挨饿 |
[36:36] | And about a week later, | 一周后 |
[36:38] | the mailman comes knocking on the door. | 邮差来敲门 |
[36:41] | Says he keeps finding | 说他发现 |
[36:42] | leaky packages in the mailbox | 邮箱里总是有个 |
[36:45] | addressed to “The Starving Kids.” | 寄给”挨饿儿童”的破包裹 |
[36:53] | I had to sit you down. | 我只能和你坐下来 |
[36:56] | And tell you, | 告诉你 |
[36:58] | kid, you can’t save everyone. | 孩子 你救不了所有人 |
[37:02] | Know what I’m saying? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[37:04] | I’m saying that compartmentalization | 我的意思是区分轻重 |
[37:09] | is a psychological survival skill. | 是一种心理生存技能 |
[37:13] | You gotta take care of those you know, | 你得照顾好你身边的人 |
[37:17] | those you love. | 你爱的人 |
[37:19] | Those you don’t, | 其他人 |
[37:20] | they’re less of a priority. | 优先级不高 |
[37:24] | You get me? | 懂吗 |
[37:46] | What did you make tonight, Mama? | 你今晚做了什么 妈妈 |
[37:48] | I was thinking of making a big casserole. | 我想做一锅大砂锅 |
[37:52] | You poor thing. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[37:53] | You must be exhausted after today. | 今天过后你肯定累坏了 |
[37:57] | And hungry. | 也饿坏了 |
[38:00] | In this place, | 这个地方 |
[38:02] | away from craziness and cruelty, | 远离疯狂和野蛮 |
[38:05] | where family is precious, | 接听非常珍贵 |
[38:08] | we grow stronger welcoming our adopted daughter… | 我们热烈欢迎我们的养女… |
[38:14] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[38:19] | – To Alice. – To Alice. | -敬爱丽丝 -敬爱丽丝 |
[38:22] | To Alice. | 敬爱丽丝 |
[38:32] | My, oh, my. | 天啊 |
[38:34] | Come on, Alice. | 来吧 爱丽丝 |
[38:37] | Take a bite. | 尝一口 |
[39:29] | Where’s Zoey? | 佐伊在哪里 |
[39:58] | I think she left. | 我觉得她离开了 |
[40:03] | She did? | 是吗 |
[40:07] | And she’s all worked up about Izzy. | 她对伊西的事很上心 |
[40:41] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[41:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:43] | God… | 天啊 |
[41:45] | I am your servant. | 我是你的仆人 |
[41:50] | Don’t be angry with us. | 不要冲我们生气 |
[41:53] | Please. | 拜托 |
[42:06] | Wait! | 等等 |
[42:21] | I’ll bring her back to you. | 我会把她带回给你 |
[42:23] | Your child we marked. | 我们为你选中的孩子 |
[42:29] | I promise you. | 我保证 |