| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | People go missing. | 人们会失踪 | 
| [00:09] | Will you make sure nothing happens to me and my mom? | 你不会让我和我妈妈有事的吧 | 
| [00:12] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 | 
| [00:15] | Okay, someone took them. | 有人抓走了她们 | 
| [00:17] | An hour before CPS arrives to remove the kid? | 在儿童保护服务部来领走孩子一小时前 | 
| [00:19] | My sister, Zoe, she suffers from mental health issues. | 我姐姐佐伊有精神问题 | 
| [00:22] | It’s the beginning of the end of you. | 这就是你生命终结的开始 | 
| [00:29] | Joseph Peach. | 乔瑟夫·皮奇 | 
| [00:30] | He would be almost 130 if he were still alive. | 如果他还活着 应该有130岁了 | 
| [00:34] | I need to get out of here. | 我需要离开这里 | 
| [00:36] | Nice to meet you, Zoe. | 很高兴认识你 佐伊 | 
| [00:46] | What a funny question, Timmy. | 真是个有趣的问题 蒂米 | 
| [00:48] | What do you mean, why do we eat pigs? | 你说为什么吃猪肉是什么意思 | 
| [00:51] | That’s like asking, why do we eat chicken | 这就好比问我们为什么吃鸡肉 | 
| [00:54] | or any of these other kinds of meat? | 或者任何其它的肉一样 | 
| [00:58] | We eat meat because of the food chain. | 我们吃肉是因为食物链 | 
| [01:01] | Do you know what the food chain is, Timmy? | 你知道什么是食物链吗 蒂米 | 
| [01:05] | Well, the first thing to know about the food chain | 关于食物链 首先需要知道的是 | 
| [01:09] | is that we’re on top of it, | 我们处于它的顶端 | 
| [01:10] | and everything else is lower down. | 其它一切都处于底下 | 
| [01:14] | You know how Rascal catches rats | 你知道拉塞尔在 | 
| [01:17] | in the alley behind the house? | 屋后巷抓老鼠吧 | 
| [01:20] | Well, that’s because | 那是因为 | 
| [01:21] | he’s higher up on the food chain than they are. | 在食物链上它比老鼠的位置高 | 
| [01:26] | It’s just how things work. | 大自然就是这样 | 
| [01:28] | Animals that get eaten | 被吃的动物 | 
| [01:30] | are supposed to get eaten, | 就应该被吃 | 
| [01:33] | and sometimes there were just too many of them anyway. | 反正有些动物多的是 | 
| [01:49] | But don’t you worry about a thing, Timmy. | 但你不用担心 蒂米 | 
| [01:52] | You just tuck in and enjoy your meal, | 你只要享用美食就好了 | 
| [01:55] | ’cause Mama made it real nice. | 妈妈会做得很好吃 | 
| [02:17] | 零异频道 屠杀区 \h第二集 | |
| [02:32] | You’re not actually gonna | 你不会真想 | 
| [02:33] | leave a voice mail, are you? | 留语音信箱吧 | 
| [02:37] | Hey, Zoe, it’s me. | 佐伊 是我 | 
| [02:38] | Um, listen, I get the point. Just– | 听着 我明白了 不过 | 
| [02:41] | It’s time to call me back, okay? | 你是时候给我回电了 | 
| [03:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [03:33] | Father Time. | “时光老人” | 
| [03:34] | What? Where? Where? | 什么 哪里 哪里 | 
| [03:40] | There! | 那边 | 
| [03:45] | Jeez, Zoe. | 天啊 佐伊 | 
| [03:50] | I still think we should’ve gotten that chinchilla. | 我还是认为我们应该养那只龙猫 | 
| [03:53] | It’s basically a hairless ferret. | 它就是没毛的雪貂而已 | 
| [03:55] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 | 
| [03:57] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [03:58] | Stop, Zoe. Please, don’t do that. | 停 佐伊 求你不那样 | 
| [04:00] | Please, please, please, please, please, please. | 求你了求你了求你了 | 
| [04:01] | Zoe, stop it. | 佐伊 住手 | 
| [04:04] | Zoe, stop! | 佐伊 住手 | 
| [04:08] | Was that Mom? | 那是妈妈吗 | 
| [04:17] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [04:19] | * I was weary and ill at ease * | *我真的很累又病重* | 
| [04:25] | * And my fingers wandered idly * | *我的手指漫无目的地* | 
| [04:32] | * Over the noisy keys * | *游走于吵闹的琴键* | 
| [04:35] | * I knew not what I was playing * | *我不知道我弹奏的是什么* | 
| [04:40] | – * Or what I was dreaming * – Mom? | -*也不知道我梦的是什么* -妈 | 
| [04:47] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [04:47] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 | 
| [04:49] | Who is this? | 你是谁 | 
| [04:50] | This is Dave from Collections. | 我是基金会的戴夫 | 
| [04:52] | I’m calling about your overdue student loan payments. | 给你打电话是因为你的学生贷款过期未还 | 
| [04:54] | You’ve been hard to reach– | 好不容易联系… | 
| [04:55] | This isn’t Alice’s number. Alice is dead. | 这不是爱丽丝的号 爱丽丝死了 | 
| [05:07] | Alice… | 爱丽丝 | 
| [05:09] | I want you to show me exactly where you saw him. | 我要你带我看看你看到他的确切地点 | 
| [05:19] | Last night in Butcher’s Block, | 昨晚在屠杀区 | 
| [05:21] | Zoe saw something. | 佐伊看到了东西 | 
| [05:24] | What kind of something? | 什么东西 | 
| [05:29] | I don’t know, and she wouldn’t say. | 我不知道 她不肯说 | 
| [05:32] | But Zoe was terrified. | 但佐伊吓坏了 | 
| [05:37] | So let’s retrace your steps. | 我们回顾一下你的路线 | 
| [05:49] | So is this it? | 就是这里吗 | 
| [05:51] | Yep. | 对 | 
| [05:56] | Hey, uh, | 喂 | 
| [05:58] | you seen the little girl who lives in this house today? | 今天你见过住在这里的小女孩吗 | 
| [06:02] | Last night? | 昨晚呢 | 
| [06:05] | Ever? | 从没见过吗 | 
| [06:13] | I shouldn’t have let Zoe leave. | 我不该让佐伊离开 | 
| [06:15] | I wouldn’t have let her go | 我要我知道她 | 
| [06:16] | if I didn’t think she was gonna get on that bus. | 真的会去搭巴士 我不会让她走 | 
| [06:18] | Well, is she going to your mom’s or what? | 她要去找你妈妈还是什么吗 | 
| [06:21] | No. | 不 | 
| [06:22] | She hasn’t seen my mother since we sent her away. | 我们把妈妈送走后她就没见过她了 | 
| [06:25] | Have you? | 你见过吗 | 
| [06:32] | * Playing or what I was * | *弹奏 我是什么* | 
| [06:41] | I don’t know, she just– | 怎么说呢 她… | 
| [06:43] | she’s not the same now, you know? | 她变了 知道吗 | 
| [06:45] | Now she just– | 现在她… | 
| [06:46] | she’s gone. | 她不在了 | 
| [06:49] | I just need Zoe to text me back | 我只需要佐伊回我的信息 | 
| [06:51] | so I know that she’s all right. | 让我知道她人没事 | 
| [06:56] | You really think that guy I saw has something to do | 你真的认为我看到的那个人 | 
| [06:58] | with the people disappearing in Butcher’s Block? | 跟屠杀区有人失踪有关吗 | 
| [07:01] | You were the one who said | 是你说他跟 | 
| [07:02] | he looked exactly like Joseph Peach. | 乔瑟夫·皮奇一模一样 | 
| [07:06] | I think this is it. | 应该就是这里 | 
| [07:07] | – He said his house was here. – It was. | -他说他的房子在这里 -曾经是 | 
| [07:09] | The real Joseph Peach, the house was right there. | 真正的乔瑟夫·皮奇 房子就在那边 | 
| [07:15] | How did the Peach family disappear? | 皮奇家族是怎么消失的 | 
| [07:18] | Mm, it was 1952, two years after I was born. | 那是1952年 在我出生两年后 | 
| [07:21] | A group of workers came here to the house looking for Peach. | 一群工人来这里找皮奇 | 
| [07:24] | They broke the door down, and the house was empty. | 他们破门而入 发现房子是空的 | 
| [07:28] | Why did they go after him anyway? | 他们为什么找他 | 
| [07:30] | Oh, there had been rumors since the ’30s– | 有谣言说 30年代起… | 
| [07:33] | weird and religious shit, you know, like, | 反正就是奇怪的宗教什么 | 
| [07:36] | occult stuff and all that. | 超自然什么的 | 
| [07:38] | And then after his daughters were killed, | 他的女儿被杀后 | 
| [07:40] | he got even weirder. | 他就更奇怪了 | 
| [07:42] | Wait, killed how? | 慢着 怎么被杀的 | 
| [07:43] | Murdered. | 谋杀 | 
| [07:45] | Murdered. | 谋杀 | 
| [07:46] | In Butcher’s Block. | 在屠杀区 | 
| [07:49] | They never caught the guys who did it, either. | 凶手也一直没找到 | 
| [07:53] | And after that, | 之后 | 
| [07:55] | people started disappearing. | 就有人开始失踪 | 
| [07:58] | Immigrant workers, you know, | 移民工人 | 
| [08:00] | like, around the plant. | 工厂附近的那些 | 
| [08:03] | The guys who came here looking for Peach… | 来这里找皮奇的人 | 
| [08:08] | they found something in the basement. | 他们在地下室找到了什么东西 | 
| [08:11] | Papers never said what it was, | 报纸上从没说过是什么 | 
| [08:12] | but they burned the house to the ground. | 但他们把房子一把火烧成了灰 | 
| [08:32] | Izzy? | 伊西 | 
| [08:34] | Izzy! Izzy! | 伊西 伊西 | 
| [08:37] | – Izzy, wait! – Alice, hey! | -伊西 等等 -爱丽丝 | 
| [08:39] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪里 | 
| [08:43] | Izzy? | 伊西 | 
| [09:07] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 | 
| [10:37] | Hello again. | 又见面了 | 
| [10:39] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [10:56] | Do you believe in God? | 你相信上帝吗 | 
| [10:59] | What? | 什么 | 
| [11:01] | God. | 上帝 | 
| [11:02] | Do you believe in him? | 你相信吗 | 
| [11:05] | I don’t know. Why do you want to know that? | 不知道 你为什么问 | 
| [11:07] | Might be important. | 可能很重要 | 
| [11:10] | I believe in a… | 我相信… | 
| [11:13] | higher power of some kind, yeah. | 会有更强大的力量什么的吧 | 
| [11:17] | So do I. | 我也是 | 
| [11:23] | Do you believe this maggot | 你相信这只蛆 | 
| [11:28] | was created by a higher power? | 是由更强大的力量创造的吗 | 
| [11:31] | Maybe in his own image. | 或许在他看来是的 | 
| [11:36] | Do you go to church? | 你去教堂吗 | 
| [11:38] | No. | 不去 | 
| [11:40] | So you believe in God | 所以说 你相信上帝 | 
| [11:41] | but you don’t worship him? | 但你不会供奉他 | 
| [11:44] | I just do it in my own way. | 我以自己的方式供奉 | 
| [11:48] | You just try to be good and take care of people? | 你努力做个好人 照顾他人 | 
| [11:53] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [11:55] | Is it enough? | 那样够吗 | 
| [12:03] | I’m– | 我… | 
| [12:05] | I need to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [12:08] | You don’t have to worry about your sister, Zoe. | 你不用担心你姐姐 佐伊 | 
| [12:12] | She’ll be all right. | 她不会有事的 | 
| [12:33] | Okay, uh, a staircase. | 好吧 一个楼梯 | 
| [12:36] | You didn’t believe me about the little girl either. | 你也不相信我说的那个小女孩的事 | 
| [12:39] | Does it make your job easier | 不相信我说的话 | 
| [12:40] | to just not believe what I’m saying? | 让你的工作更轻松吗 | 
| [12:42] | So where is it, then? | 那到底在哪里 | 
| [12:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [12:45] | I don’t know how long I was out for. | 我不知道我走了多久 | 
| [12:47] | This is a big park, okay? | 这个公园很大 | 
| [12:48] | She got turned around. | 她转了很久 | 
| [12:49] | Okay, uh, the guy on the stairs. | 楼梯上的那个人 | 
| [12:53] | Yeah, um, | 嗯 | 
| [12:54] | he was far away, but he was wearing | 他离得很远 但他穿着 | 
| [12:57] | like, a– a 1950s-style suit. | 应该是五十年代的衣服 | 
| [12:59] | It was a blue suit. | 是一件蓝色的衣服 | 
| [13:01] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [13:02] | Oh, man, come on– | 拜托 | 
| [13:03] | I’m going back and forth here | 我经常说 | 
| [13:04] | what I dislike most about cops. | 我最讨厌警察什么 | 
| [13:07] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [13:08] | It’s your tone of voice. | 就是你的语气 | 
| [13:09] | Tone of voice, wow, okay. | 语气 好吧 | 
| [13:11] | Well, you know, I know exactly who you are, and you know what? | 我知道你是谁 你知道吗 | 
| [13:15] | I am so glad journalism is dead. | 我很高兴记者行业不行了 | 
| [13:16] | Were you even old enough to read | 我当年写你爸爸的时候 | 
| [13:18] | when I wrote those stories about your dad? | 你认字吗 | 
| [13:20] | Uh, who’s the chief of police right now? | 现在警察局长是谁来着 | 
| [13:23] | Oh, my dad, and you know what? | 是我爸爸 你知道吗 | 
| [13:25] | – He cleaned up the force. – Oh, yeah? | -他进行了整顿 -是吗 | 
| [13:26] | – That is a matter of opinion. – Oh, a matter of opinion, huh? | -那只是一面之词 -一面之词 | 
| [13:28] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 不好意思 | 
| [13:30] | But could we just please | 我们能不能先 | 
| [13:33] | figure out who this guy is? | 查清楚这家伙是谁 | 
| [13:37] | Yeah, uh, this guy– was this, uh, | 嗯 这个人 他 | 
| [13:40] | after the staircase disappeared or before? | 出现在楼梯消失前还是消失后 | 
| [14:16] | He knew that I had a sister, her name– | 他早就我有个姐姐 她的名字… | 
| [14:20] | and I know that I didn’t say any– | 我知道我没说… | 
| [14:24] | Shh, listen. | 你听 | 
| [14:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [15:03] | Oh, my God, | 天啊 | 
| [15:05] | Zoe. | 佐伊 | 
| [15:06] | Where have you– | 你都去… | 
| [15:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [15:10] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 | 
| [15:11] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 | 
| [15:14] | Alice, you don’t have to worry anymore. | 爱丽丝 你不用再担心了 | 
| [15:22] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 | 
| [15:29] | I’m cured. | 我痊愈了 | 
| [15:39] | It’s okay, buddy. | 没事的 伙计 | 
| [15:41] | I gotcha. | 有我呢 | 
| [15:42] | Snip, snip. | 咔嚓 咔嚓 | 
| [15:45] | Yeah, that’s a good baby. | 真是个好孩子 | 
| [15:47] | You are sweet, yes, you a– | 你真乖 没错… | 
| [16:38] | Good, ’cause I didn’t want one. | 很好 因为我不想吃 | 
| [16:39] | Good, so you can watch me eat mine. | 很好 那你可以看我吃我的 | 
| [16:41] | – See? – Todd, for real. | -你看 -陶德 说真的 | 
| [16:46] | Hey, hey, stop! | 住手 | 
| [16:49] | Stop! Hey. | 住手 | 
| [16:51] | Hey, hands. | 举起手来 | 
| [16:52] | Hands in the air now. Do it. | 把手举起来 快点 | 
| [16:57] | – Ma’am? – Down on the ground. | -女士 -趴在地上 | 
| [16:59] | Ma’am? | 女士 | 
| [17:00] | Did you hear me? I said down on the ground. | 听到了吗 我要你趴在地上 | 
| [17:02] | Whoa, easy, Officer Vanczyk. | 冷静点 范兹依克警官 | 
| [17:04] | You never know who you might be manhandling. | 你可不知道你对谁进行暴力执法 | 
| [17:06] | Oh, you haven’t seen manhandling. | 你还没见识过什么叫暴力执法 | 
| [17:08] | When I say to get down, you… | 我要你趴下 你就… | 
| [17:13] | I would say you have a big mouth for a little man, | 我觉得你个子这么小 嘴巴倒是很大 | 
| [17:15] | but you don’t smell like a man. | 但是闻起来根本不像男人 | 
| [17:17] | What? | 什么 | 
| [17:18] | You smell like a– | 你闻起来 | 
| [17:20] | like a mouse… | 像一只老鼠 | 
| [17:22] | Or like nothing at all. | 或者 什么都不像 | 
| [17:24] | Okay, yeah, say some weird shit like that up in county. | 行吧 去监狱再说这些话吧 | 
| [17:27] | See what happens. | 走着瞧吧 | 
| [17:28] | You’re gonna be picking up your teeth | 记得出去的时候 | 
| [17:29] | in a plastic bag on your way out. | 去塑料袋里拿你的牙齿 | 
| [17:32] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 | 
| [17:34] | Peach. | 皮奇 | 
| [17:36] | Okay, you don’t wanna give me your real name, that’s cool. | 你不想说真名 没关系 | 
| [17:39] | See how funny you think this shit is in a couple hours. | 过几个小时再看你笑不笑得出来 | 
| [17:42] | You know what, Officer Vanczyk? | 你知道吗 范兹依克警官 | 
| [17:45] | I’m gonna make a special project out of you. | 我要为你做些特别安排 | 
| [18:03] | You whore. | 你这个妓 | 
| [18:05] | You whore. | 你这个妓 | 
| [18:08] | You whore. | 你这个妓 | 
| [18:20] | You seem to command a lot of respect here. | 你在这里好像很受尊重 | 
| [18:24] | Do they have nicknames for you? | 他们有给你起诨名吗 | 
| [18:27] | If I gave you a nickname, it would be Mouse. | 如果要我给你起诨名 那肯定是老鼠 | 
| [18:41] | Okay, be nice, Jeff. | 乖一点 杰夫 | 
| [18:45] | Good-bye. | 再见 | 
| [18:56] | Okay, people just don’t get rid of schizophrenia overnight– | 精神分裂症是不可能一夜之间痊愈的 | 
| [18:59] | never in the history of psychiatry. | 精神病史上前所未有 | 
| [19:01] | You’re experiencing anosognosia, | 你这是病感失认 | 
| [19:03] | – and we’ve dealt with this before. – We haven’t. Mm-mm, it’s different. | -我们以前遇到过这种情况 -没有 这不一样 | 
| [19:06] | No, it’s not. | 不 一样 | 
| [19:07] | This is a symptom of your illness. | 这是你的病症之一 | 
| [19:10] | You are not recognizing | 你不知道自己 | 
| [19:13] | that you have an illness. | 患有精神病 | 
| [19:16] | Ugh, God, I hate this. | 天啊 我恨这样 | 
| [19:19] | I will never, ever get used to this. | 这种事我绝对习惯不了 | 
| [19:23] | I mean, where did you even get that shirt? | 你这件衣服到底是哪里来的 | 
| [19:26] | Okay, you–you left the house, | 你离开了房子 | 
| [19:29] | and then what happened? | 然后发生了什么 | 
| [19:36] | I met a man. | 我遇到了一个人 | 
| [19:41] | Wait a minute. Did he tell you his name? | 等等 他和你说他的名字了吗 | 
| [19:46] | Joseph? Joe? | 乔瑟夫 乔伊 | 
| [19:47] | It was like a dream. | 那就像一场梦 | 
| [19:50] | What happened, Zoe? | 发生了什么 佐伊 | 
| [19:55] | Would you please calm down for me? | 能不能看在我的份上 先冷静一下 | 
| [19:59] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 | 
| [20:01] | He talked to me. | 他和我说话 | 
| [20:04] | Talked to you about what? | 和你说了什么 | 
| [20:07] | I can’t quite remember. | 我记不大清了 | 
| [20:11] | But the air was trembling all around him. | 但是他身边的空气都在颤抖 | 
| [20:15] | And I heard, like, this humming or buzzing. | 我听到一种嗡嗡嗡的声音 | 
| [20:18] | And I realized it was flies– | 然后我发现是苍蝇 | 
| [20:21] | thousands and thousands of flies. | 上千上万的苍蝇 | 
| [20:24] | And they came together all in one voice and it said… | 它们都发出一样的声音 说… | 
| [20:31] | He could… | 他能… | 
| [20:35] | fix me. | 治好我 | 
| [20:42] | And he did. | 他真的治好了 | 
| [20:49] | Zoe, | 佐伊 | 
| [20:52] | there’s something bad happening in this city, | 这座城市里发生了一些不好的事 | 
| [20:55] | and I think you were right to leave. | 我觉得你是该离开这里 | 
| [20:56] | No, I don’t wanna leave anymore. | 不 我不想离开了 | 
| [20:57] | I feel like myself again. | 我又感受到自己了 | 
| [21:00] | It’s like he | 他好像 | 
| [21:02] | extracted something from my brain. | 从我脑子里抽取了一些东西 | 
| [21:07] | I’m better. | 我好多了 | 
| [21:08] | Oh, God, I am so sorry | 天啊 我对我之前 | 
| [21:11] | about everything I said before– | 所说的话感到抱歉 | 
| [21:13] | about you being scared. | 说你害怕 | 
| [21:14] | And if you do get sick… | 如果你真的病了… | 
| [21:15] | I’m not gonna get sick. | 我不会生病的 | 
| [21:16] | I can be here for you. | 我可以陪着你 | 
| [21:19] | I can look out for you. | 我可以照顾你 | 
| [21:23] | I can look out for you. | 我可以照顾你 | 
| [21:31] | Are you wearing Mom’s perfume? | 你用了妈妈的香水吗 | 
| [21:55] | Don’t do that. | 别这样了 | 
| [22:01] | Yeah, that. | 就那样 | 
| [22:05] | I got misophonia. | 我有恐音症 | 
| [22:08] | Some sounds make me sick. | 有的声音会让我很难受 | 
| [22:11] | I get sick. | 我难受 | 
| [22:13] | I get rage. | 我就会很愤怒 | 
| [22:18] | So we got a problem, huh? | 你这是故意的了 | 
| [22:23] | I don’t. | 没有 | 
| [22:24] | To me, you’re just energy | 对我来说 你只是一种 | 
| [22:27] | waiting to be converted into | 待转换为一种能量的 | 
| [22:29] | a different kind of energy. | 另一种能量罢了 | 
| [22:32] | What? | 什么 | 
| [22:38] | Calories. | 卡路里 | 
| [22:53] | I hate to get blood on my suit. | 我不喜欢把血弄在西装上 | 
| [23:17] | I cured you. | 我治愈了你 | 
| [23:24] | But there is a side effect. | 但是会有副作用 | 
| [23:31] | The process will change you. | 过程会将你改变 | 
| [25:51] | – Hey, Dad, uh… – You okay, Luke? | -爸爸 -你没事吧 卢克 | 
| [25:55] | Who’s gonna take him into the box? | 谁把他送去关起来 | 
| [25:57] | It’s not our problem now. | 不关我们的事了 | 
| [25:59] | Send him for eval and NICS. | 得送他去进行评估和测试 | 
| [26:03] | Well, what about mobile site? | 现场呢 | 
| [26:05] | Shouldn’t we keep him here? | 我们不该把他留在这里吗 | 
| [26:07] | I mean, Dad, he– | 爸爸 他… | 
| [26:09] | he killed and ate a guy in the precinct. | 他在监狱里杀死并吃了一个人 | 
| [26:13] | This could get really complicated. I think we– | 这件事可能很复杂 我觉得我们… | 
| [26:15] | And that’s why we’re kicking it down the road. | 所以我们应该赶紧不管这事 | 
| [26:21] | Okay, uh, I can… | 我能… | 
| [26:26] | Remember that little brown and white dog, | 记得你以前喂的那条 | 
| [26:29] | that little stray mutt you used to feed? | 棕白相间的小狗吗 | 
| [26:32] | You came home from school | 你放学回家 | 
| [26:35] | and found that little dog by the yard, stone dead. | 在院子边发现了那只小狗 已经死了 | 
| [26:39] | You tried to pick him up, | 你想把它抱起来 | 
| [26:41] | crying and puking at the same time. | 哭到呕吐 | 
| [26:45] | Your brothers were soldiers from the day they were born, | 你的哥哥们生下来就是当兵的料 | 
| [26:48] | but you– | 但你 | 
| [26:50] | you were always sensitive, Luke. | 你总是很情绪化 卢克 | 
| [26:54] | I want you to go home, | 我希望你回家 | 
| [26:57] | take a couple days off, okay? | 好好休息几天 好吗 | 
| [30:30] | Okay, talk me through this. | 和我说说 | 
| [30:33] | You think that all these stories– | 你觉得这些故事 | 
| [30:35] | the urban legends, the staircases– | 这些都市传说 楼梯 | 
| [30:37] | that they’re all connected to the disappearances? | 和失踪事件都是有关系的 | 
| [30:41] | What about the police, | 警察呢 | 
| [30:43] | what about the people in Butcher’s Block– | 屠杀区的人… | 
| [30:44] | what do they think? | 你怎么看 | 
| [30:45] | There’s a story the kids tell– | 小孩子中流传着一个故事 | 
| [30:48] | kind of a bogeyman, you know, in the bad parts of the city. | 有个可怕的人 在城市中 | 
| [30:51] | They call him The Butcher. | 他们叫他屠夫 | 
| [30:54] | You’ve probably seen the murals– | 你应该看过涂鸦 | 
| [30:56] | white face, bloody mouth. | 白色的脸 血淋淋的嘴 | 
| [31:00] | They say it’s Joseph Peach– | 他们说那是乔瑟夫·皮奇 | 
| [31:03] | went mad with grief and rage after his daughters were killed. | 他的女儿被杀后 他因悲痛愤怒过度而疯了 | 
| [31:07] | Now, when people disappear, | 现在当人们失踪了 | 
| [31:10] | they say The Butcher took them. | 都会说是被屠夫带走了 | 
| [31:15] | Zoe didn’t disappear, though. | 但是佐伊没有消失 | 
| [31:17] | Something happened to her. | 她出事了 | 
| [31:21] | I just need to know what. | 我需要知道怎么回事 | 
| [31:26] | I thought you said Zoe was asleep. | 你不是说佐伊睡着了吗 | 
| [31:30] | Yeah, she is. | 没错 | 
| [32:38] | “Join us for dinner and spirits. | “参与我们的晚宴庆典 | 
| [32:40] | “Tonight at midnight. | “今晚午夜 | 
| [32:42] | The playground in the park.” | 公园操场见” | 
| [33:10] | Whatever happens, stay calm. | 不管发生什么事都保持冷静 | 
| [33:22] | I really think I’d like something completely different. | 我觉得我会喜欢完全不一样的 | 
| [33:29] | I’m–I’m bored. | 我…我太无聊了 | 
| [33:31] | Okay, I’m always bored… | 我总是很无聊 | 
| [33:34] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 | 
| [33:35] | Oh, here we go again. | 又来了 | 
| [33:36] | Come. | 来吧 | 
| [33:38] | Come. | 来吧 | 
| [33:40] | We’re waiting for you. | 我们在等你们 | 
| [33:43] | Some people would say it’s impolite | 有人会说接受不速之客 | 
| [33:45] | to bring an uninvited guest, | 是不礼貌的 | 
| [33:47] | but I say I don’t care about what people say. | 但我不在乎别人怎么说 | 
| [33:49] | Come, come, sit down. | 来吧 请坐 | 
| [33:51] | Welcome. | 欢迎 | 
| [33:54] | Make yourself at home. | 不要客气 | 
| [34:00] | I hope you’re not vegan. | 希望你们不是素食主义者 | 
| [34:33] | What did you do to my sister? | 你对我姐姐做了什么 | 
| [34:35] | I did a procedure she requested. | 我根据她的请求做了治疗 | 
| [34:38] | What procedure? | 什么治疗 | 
| [34:41] | I’d be happy to show you. | 我很乐意演示给你 | 
| [34:44] | Who are all of you, | 你们都是谁 | 
| [34:45] | and why are you pretending to be the Peaches? | 你们为什么装扮成皮奇家的人 | 
| [34:47] | They’re not pretending. | 他们没有装扮 | 
| [34:50] | Robert, the eldest son. | 罗伯特 长子 | 
| [34:54] | Edie, his wife. | 埃迪 他的妻子 | 
| [34:56] | Aldous, the bachelor brother. | 奥尔德斯 单身的兄弟 | 
| [34:58] | Grandma Ruth. | 露丝奶奶 | 
| [35:01] | Evelina, his wife. | 埃弗利娜 他的妻子 | 
| [35:04] | And that is Joseph. | 那是乔瑟夫 | 
| [35:07] | We are the real Peaches. | 我们就是皮奇家族的人 | 
| [35:10] | But you may call me Peachy. | 但你可以叫我小皮 | 
| [35:16] | Today we celebrate togetherness. | 今天 我们共同在次庆祝 | 
| [35:20] | Each year, there is a moment when it’s suddenly summer. | 每年夏天都会突然来临 | 
| [35:24] | The grass is a deeper green, | 草坪变得浓郁 | 
| [35:28] | and the air is pregnant. | 空气中充满了生机 | 
| [35:33] | Isn’t it cruel to– | 当你知道… | 
| [35:35] | to know that a day like this | 这是我们人生最后一天 | 
| [35:37] | could be our last? | 是不是很残忍 | 
| [35:41] | My daughters went for a walk | 我的女儿去散步 | 
| [35:44] | to feed the swans, | 喂天鹅 | 
| [35:46] | and they never returned. | 她们再也没有回来 | 
| [35:48] | Killed by vermin from Butcher’s Block, | 被屠杀区的恶人杀害 | 
| [35:50] | who we punish accordingly. | 后来我们找他们血债血偿 | 
| [35:53] | Too bad they taste like shit. | 可惜尝起来真不好吃 | 
| [36:02] | Pshaw, come on. | 别说了 | 
| [36:05] | God– | 上帝 | 
| [36:07] | the higher power of some kind– | 更强大的力量 | 
| [36:10] | bless this family, | 庇佑了这个家族 | 
| [36:13] | and bless the bones of our enemies. | 庇佑了我们仇敌的尸骨 | 
| [36:17] | Our sisters, | 我们的姐妹 | 
| [36:20] | who are not gone… | 并没有消失 | 
| [36:23] | but changed a little bit | 但是改变了 | 
| [36:26] | into a different kind of energy. | 变成了另一种能量 | 
| [36:32] | They dance with the fireflies | 她们和萤火虫一起 | 
| [36:35] | in the whispering wind. | 在风中共舞 | 
| [36:41] | We will always remember. | 我们永远会记住她们 | 
| [36:50] | Amen. | 阿门 | 
| [37:00] | What happened to my sister? | 我姐姐怎么了 | 
| [37:04] | I want to know what happened. | 我想知道是怎么回事 | 
| [37:28] | I lightly paralyzed you. | 我对你稍微进行了麻醉 | 
| [37:32] | Don’t fight. | 别反抗 | 
| [37:50] | First things first. | 首先 | 
| [37:53] | Let me show you. | 让我给你看看 | 
| [37:59] | No pain, | 没有痛苦 | 
| [38:02] | minimal blood. | 极少出血 | 
| [38:04] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 | 
| [39:01] | You can look now. | 你可以看了 | 
| [39:04] | All right? | 好了 | 
| [39:09] | See? | 你看 | 
| [39:17] | Can you see it? | 你能看到吗 | 
| [39:21] | Now, with a little probing, | 稍稍刺入后 | 
| [39:25] | I can… | 我能 | 
| [39:27] | get to your deepest trauma. | 看到你最深的创伤 | 
| [39:31] | Let’s see. | 来看看 | 
| [39:55] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [39:59] | It’s your mother, isn’t it? | 是你的妈妈 对吗 | 
| [40:01] | And your sister. | 还有你的姐姐 | 
| [40:10] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [40:17] | We go a little deeper. | 再深一点 | 
| [40:20] | Hold on. | 等等 | 
| [40:22] | So much struggle, | 如此多的挣扎 | 
| [40:25] | so much pain. | 如此多的痛苦 | 
| [40:40] | Let me try one more thing, | 让我再试一件事 | 
| [40:41] | one more thing, one more thing. | 一件事 一件事 | 
| [40:52] | there he is, | 他在这里 | 
| [40:54] | Mr. Schizophrenia– | 精神分裂症先生 | 
| [40:58] | the beast in your brain. | 蛰伏在你脑子中的怪兽 | 
| [41:00] | Call him Father Time. | 他是时光老人 | 
| [41:02] | If he wakes up, | 如果他醒来 | 
| [41:04] | you’ll be just like your mother and sister. | 你就会和你妈妈和你姐姐一样 | 
| [41:08] | Confusion and pain– | 迷惑 痛苦 | 
| [41:11] | they’ll eat you alive. | 会活活将你吞噬 | 
| [41:17] | Actually, it’s not a matter of if, | 其实已经不是会不会发作 | 
| [41:19] | but it’s a matter of when. | 而是什么时候发作 | 
| [41:24] | Come upstairs. | 上楼 | 
| [41:28] | Join the family. | 加入大家族 | 
| [41:32] | Bring your sister. | 带上你姐姐 | 
| [41:36] | You remind me… of my daughters. | 你让我想起…我的女儿们 | 
| [42:23] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |