时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – Ready to go home? – You have no idea. | -准备好回家了吗 -你根本难以想象 |
[00:09] | Anything happens to her, | 如果她出什么事 |
[00:11] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[00:11] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你以为的那样 |
[00:13] | What are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[00:15] | Seth. | 赛斯 |
[00:16] | My dad died. He killed himself. | 我爸爸死了 他是自杀的 |
[00:18] | – You’re one of them. – No. We know him. | -你是他们的人 -不 我们认识他 |
[00:19] | He’s not real. He killed the real JT. | 他不是真的 他杀了真正的JT |
[00:25] | I never want to see you hurt. | 我从来不想看你受伤 |
[00:27] | Seth can’t come. He lives here. | 赛斯不能一起走 他住在这里 |
[00:30] | You guys go without me. | 你们走吧 不用带我 |
[00:36] | – Are we home? – I think so. | -我们回家了吗 -我想是的 |
[00:39] | And I’m not going anywhere this time. | 这次我哪都不去 |
[01:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:27] | Jules? | 茱尔斯 |
[01:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:31] | It’s just– | 就是… |
[01:35] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[01:38] | Did that just happen? | 真的发生了吗 |
[01:43] | Yeah, it happened. | 真的发生了 |
[01:47] | Past tense. | 过去时 |
[01:53] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[01:58] | God, | 天啊 |
[02:00] | I am not ready to do that yet. | 我还没准备好回家 |
[02:04] | I don’t even– | 我甚至… |
[02:07] | I mean, I don’t even know what they look like. | 我甚至不知道他们的样子 |
[02:12] | The House took it all. | 房子把记忆都带走了 |
[02:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:43] | Girls, go inside. | 姑娘们 进屋 |
[02:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:00] | 零异频道 无尽诡屋 第五集 | |
[03:52] | Margot, it’s been three days. | 玛格特 都过了三天了 |
[03:56] | Do you know how scary it is for you to disappear like that | 你知道现在只有我们俩了 |
[03:58] | when it’s just the two of us? | 你那样消失有多吓人吗 |
[04:00] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know we’d be gone so long. | 抱歉 我不知道我们会去那么久 |
[04:06] | I wish I knew you the way he did. | 我真希望我像他一样了解你 |
[04:13] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:19] | Mom? | 妈 |
[04:23] | I want to get to know you better. | 我想更了解你 |
[04:32] | Yeah, I want to get to know you better, too, Mom. | 我也想更了解你 妈 |
[05:00] | There’s something I haven’t told you about your dad. | 关于你爸爸 有件事我没告诉你 |
[05:04] | Okay. What are you talking about? | 好 是什么事 |
[05:06] | The business was underwater, | 我们的生意不行了 |
[05:08] | and we were gonna lose the house | 本来房子也要赔进去了 |
[05:12] | and your college money. | 还有供你上大学的钱 |
[05:16] | He felt that he was failing us. | 他觉得他辜负了我们 |
[05:21] | And then suddenly he was dead, | 接着突然间他就死了 |
[05:23] | and because– | 而且因为 |
[05:26] | because it was an accident, | 因为那是场意外事故 |
[05:28] | we got the insurance pay-up. | 我们拿到了保险赔偿金 |
[05:32] | We got to keep the house. | 从而得以保住了房子 |
[05:38] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[05:47] | You knew? | 你早就知道 |
[05:51] | Well, I knew him. | 我了解他 |
[06:00] | I am sure he did it for us. | 我相信他是为了我们才这么做的 |
[06:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:29] | Come here. You ready? | 过来 准备好了吗 |
[06:30] | We’re gonna go under the water. | 我们马上要潜到水下去 |
[06:32] | We’re gonna go under the water together. Ready? | 我们一起潜下去 准备好了吗 |
[06:33] | Okay. One, two, three. | 好了 一 二 三 |
[08:24] | I’m sorry. I wish I knew what to say to help. | 抱歉 我希望自己能说点什么有帮助的话 |
[08:31] | Honestly, all this time, I thought | 说实话 一直以来 我都以为 |
[08:33] | knowing why would lift this big weight off my shoulders, | 知道他为什么自杀会让我卸下重担 |
[08:36] | and I just feel like it’s another thing I have to carry. | 而我现在我觉得这又是一个沉重的负担 |
[08:45] | I just don’t know how much longer I can carry it all. | 我只是不知道我能背负多久 |
[08:58] | Last summer, after he died… | 去年夏天 他死后 |
[09:03] | it was like watching my friend get attacked by a beast. | 那种感觉就像是眼睁睁看着自己的朋友被野兽袭击 |
[09:13] | I mean, you radiated pain, | 我的意思是 你流露出的那种痛苦 |
[09:16] | and it scared the shit out of me. | 彻彻底底地吓到我了 |
[09:19] | And I just– | 而我就 |
[09:24] | I don’t know. I just backed up, man. | 我不知道 我退缩了 姐们 |
[09:30] | I left you behind. | 我弃你于不顾 |
[09:33] | I guess I was afraid that you would need too much. | 我猜我是害怕你需要太多慰藉 |
[09:41] | But I’m here now. | 但现在我来了 |
[09:44] | And I want to help you carry whatever it is | 无论你承受着怎样的压力 我都愿意 |
[09:47] | that you have to carry. | 帮你一起背负 |
[10:25] | No, no. | 别 别 |
[10:31] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[11:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:09] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[13:02] | Shh. Calm down. Jules, calm down. | 嘘 冷静 茱尔斯 冷静 |
[13:05] | Jules. Stop, Jules. Stop it. | 茱尔斯 别出声 茱尔斯 别出声 |
[13:09] | He’s in the house. | 他在房子里 |
[15:33] | You’re not supposed to be here! | 你不应该出现在这里 |
[15:34] | I–I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry! | 抱歉 抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[15:36] | You followed us out? | 你跟踪我们 |
[15:39] | I won’t do anything. I won’t do anything. | 我不会做什么 我不会做什么 |
[15:40] | Well, you just did something! | 你刚刚已经做了 |
[15:42] | I can’t help myself! | 我控制不了自己 |
[15:45] | I’m sorry. I’m okay. | 对不起 我没事 |
[15:46] | I’m okay. We’re–I’m okay now. | 我没事 我们…我没事了 |
[15:48] | I’m okay now. | 我没事了 |
[15:50] | Let’s just talk, okay? | 我们就谈谈吧 |
[15:52] | We can just talk. We can talk. | 我们就谈谈 就谈谈 |
[16:07] | I can do it. | 我可以的 |
[16:08] | I can control my hunger. | 我可以控制我的饥饿 |
[16:10] | You saw it in the cornfield. | 你在玉米地也看到了 |
[16:14] | Yeah. You still followed us here. | 是啊 但你还是跟着我们来到这里 |
[16:17] | There are other strategies. | 还有别的办法 |
[16:20] | Can you not sit there? You died on that couch. | 你能别坐在那里吗 你就是死在那张沙发上的 |
[16:29] | Don’t you want to find some way | 你不想想办法 |
[16:31] | where we can still be a family? | 让我们成为一家人 |
[16:35] | Not if you have to feed on me. | 你要吃我的话不可能 |
[16:38] | Well, we can work out a system. | 我们可以想个机制 |
[16:40] | – A system? – Yes. | -机制 -没错 |
[16:41] | Look. You can’t stay here, okay? | 你不能留在这里 |
[16:45] | Look, Martian, please. | 小火玛 求你了 |
[16:46] | Don’t call me that. You have to go. | 别那么叫我 你要离开这里 |
[16:48] | We can’t just send him out. He’s just gonna come back again | 我们不能把他赶出去 他饿了的话 |
[16:50] | – when he’s hungry. – You think he should stay here? | -又会回来 -你觉得他应该留在这里吗 |
[16:52] | I don’t think sending him into the backyard is a solution. | 我觉得把他赶到后院也不是个办法 |
[16:55] | We should call the police. | 我们应该报警 |
[16:56] | What are they gonna do? Arrest him? | 他们能怎么办 逮捕他吗 |
[16:59] | I–I can’t do anything with you here right now, okay? | 你在这里我什么都做不了 |
[17:01] | Just go to the basement. | 去地下室 |
[17:03] | – What? – Just go to the basement! | -什么 -去地下室 |
[17:07] | No. | 不 |
[17:24] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[17:26] | – What are you doing? – G-go to the basement. | -你要干什么 -去地下室 |
[17:32] | Go to the basement! | 去地下室 |
[17:37] | – Don’t. – Margot. | -别 -玛格特 |
[17:39] | Go to the basement! | 去地下室 |
[17:42] | – Go to the basement! – Margot, don’t! | -去地下室 -玛格特 不要 |
[17:44] | – Just go to the basement! – Stop! | -快去地下室 -住手 |
[17:45] | – Margot! – Make her stop. | -玛格特 -拦住她 |
[17:46] | Go to the basement! | 去地下室 |
[17:48] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[17:50] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[17:51] | – Are you going? – Yes, I’m going. I’m going. | -你去吗 -我去 我去 |
[18:20] | Can’t keep me in here forever, Margot. | 你不能一直把我关在这里 玛格特 |
[18:30] | Jules, it’s okay if you go. | 茱尔斯 你想走也没关系 |
[18:32] | What? | 什么 |
[18:33] | Yeah, we’re not in the House anymore, so… | 我们现在已经不在鬼屋里了 所以… |
[18:37] | Wh–you think I’m gonna leave you here with him? | 什…你觉得我会丢你和他一起吗 |
[18:39] | Look. Seth followed us out to help us. | 听着 赛斯跟我们出来是为了帮我们 |
[18:43] | You didn’t sign up for this. | 你没必要经受这一切 |
[18:45] | Your family’s waiting, so… | 你的家人在等你 所以… |
[18:47] | I’m staying. | 我会留下来 |
[19:14] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[19:20] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[19:23] | Can’t keep me down here forever, Margot! | 你不能一直把我关在这里 玛格特 |
[19:33] | You can’t keep me down here forever, Margot! | 你不能一直把我关在这里 玛格特 |
[19:38] | There’s a guaranteed way to get him back inside the house– | 有一个办法能把他送回鬼屋里 |
[19:44] | it’s if you go with him. | 你跟他一起回去 |
[19:45] | – What? No. – Yeah, no. | -什么 不行 -当然不行 |
[19:49] | I mean, the only way he goes back inside and stays there is | 我是说 唯一能让他回去并待在里面的办法 |
[19:53] | if you lead him in. | 是你带他进去 |
[19:55] | No. I’m not stepping foot back in that place. | 不 我不要再回那个地方 |
[20:00] | Well, maybe you can… | 也许你能 |
[20:02] | go in and then get out again and barricade the door. | 回去 然后再出来堵上门 |
[20:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:09] | But what if I can’t? What if I go in, | 但万一我做不到呢 万一我进去了 |
[20:11] | and then I get trapped and I can’t get out? | 然后我被困住了 出不来了呢 |
[20:15] | Look. There’s no way that he’s going back of his own free will. | 他是绝对不可能自愿回去的 |
[20:19] | And pretty soon, the House will go away for another year, | 这房子很快就会消失 明年再出现 |
[20:21] | and then…he’s stuck here. | 他就得…一直被困在这里 |
[20:28] | Margot, what do you want to do? | 玛格特 你想怎么办 |
[20:32] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[20:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:41] | I’m gonna get rid of him. | 我要除掉他 |
[20:47] | You mean, like, kill him? | 你是说 杀了他吗 |
[20:50] | Margot, how? | 玛格特 你要怎么做 |
[20:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:59] | I mean, I’d need help. | 我是说 我需要帮助 |
[21:04] | I’m–I’m sorry. Are you asking me to help you kill him? | 不好意思 你是在请我们帮忙杀了他吗 |
[21:08] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[21:08] | Margot, I’m guessing it’s a lot harder | 玛格特 我觉得这应该没你 |
[21:10] | than you think it is. | 想的那么容易 |
[22:04] | I don’t know if I can kill someone either. | 我也不知道我能不能杀人 |
[22:06] | Yeah, well, she’s not going back inside the House. | 她不能再回到那座房子里 |
[22:14] | Look, I obviously have my point of view, | 这只是我的个人看法 |
[22:16] | but there’s a way to make a life in there. | 但是在那里也有生存的办法 |
[22:20] | Yeah, a short and very absent-minded one. | 是的 短暂又意识残缺 |
[22:27] | The House doesn’t want us to kill the things | 那幢屋子不希望我们杀死 |
[22:28] | that it uses to prey on us. | 用来吞噬我们的东西 |
[22:32] | I wanted a family… | 我想要个家庭 |
[22:35] | so that’s what the House made for me. | 所以那个房子就为我创造了一个 |
[22:39] | You mean the family in the cage? | 你是说笼子里的家人 |
[22:44] | Yeah, and I couldn’t kill them. | 是的 我杀不了他们 |
[22:46] | I locked them up to protect myself. | 所以我把他们锁了起来 保护自己 |
[23:00] | Is that what I think it is? | 是我想的那样吗 |
[23:05] | Is it following us? Does it know we’re here? | 它跟着我们吗 它知道我们在这里吗 |
[23:07] | What the fu–? | 搞什… |
[23:12] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你去哪里 |
[23:14] | Jules! | 茱尔斯 |
[25:05] | Just call him, Jules. | 打给他 茱尔斯 |
[25:44] | She left. | 她走了 |
[25:51] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[25:54] | His pills. | 他的药 |
[25:56] | The ones that he used? | 他以前吃的药吗 |
[26:01] | You kept them? | 你还留着 |
[26:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:07] | I don’t know–I figured it would be easier than a knife. | 我不知道 我觉得这可能比用刀简单 |
[26:10] | Yeah. Definitely more appropriate. | 是的 肯定更方便 |
[26:16] | God. I don’t know if I can. | 天啊 我不知道我行不行 |
[26:20] | Well, it’s not the real him. You know that. | 那不是真的他 你知道的 |
[26:24] | Yeah, I know in my head, but it’s– | 是的 我脑中清楚 但是这… |
[26:27] | it’s my memories. It’s everything I hung onto. | 是我的记忆 是我赖以生存的一切 |
[26:35] | Yeah, I–I know what it’s like to be alone. | 嗯 我知道孤独的感觉 |
[26:40] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[26:42] | I don’t know if I can do it if the– | 我不知道到时候… |
[26:45] | if the result is him not existing anymore. | 他再也不存在了 我还能不能下手 |
[26:53] | I don’t think I can bring myself to kill him. | 我觉得我没法亲手杀死他 |
[27:00] | Well, I can do that for you. | 我能帮你 |
[27:41] | You still hungry? | 你还饿吗 |
[27:52] | Thank you for reconsidering. | 谢谢你愿意重新考虑 |
[27:56] | Margot wanted to talk. | 玛格特想和你谈谈 |
[28:00] | You’re obviously more capable of thinking clearly | 你显然吃了东西后 |
[28:05] | once you eat. | 脑子更清楚 |
[28:38] | Can I hold it? | 我能拿一下吗 |
[28:43] | I just want to know what my memories feel like. | 我只想知道我的记忆是什么感觉 |
[29:05] | Can you tell me about it? | 你能和我说说吗 |
[29:08] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[29:13] | We were camping. It was late in the summer. | 我们在野营 夏天快结束了 |
[29:19] | You could hear the river through the trees. | 你可以听到林间河流的声音 |
[29:25] | We were turning over rocks, | 我们转过一块大石头 |
[29:29] | and you saw something moving in the shallows. | 你在阴影中看到有东西动了 |
[29:33] | It was newly born, half-dead, clinging to a branch. | 它刚出生 半死不活地趴在枝子上 |
[29:37] | And we took it home, nursed it back to health, | 我们就把它带回家 照顾它 |
[29:41] | and then you started waking up with your eyes stuck shut. | 然后你早上醒来眼睛会睁不开 |
[29:48] | Turns out you were allergic to him. | 原来你对它过敏 |
[29:55] | We found a good family. | 我们找到了一户好人家 |
[29:59] | For years after, you would say, | 几年后 你都会说 |
[30:03] | “I wonder what Moose is doing now.” | “不知道慕斯过得好不好” |
[30:05] | Moose? | 慕斯 |
[30:07] | You named it after the river. | 你用那条河的名字给它命名 |
[30:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:22] | What? | 什么 |
[30:24] | Maybe you should leave. | 也许你该离开 |
[30:30] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[30:31] | She didn’t do anything. I crushed up your pills. | 她什么都没做 我碾碎了你的药 |
[30:35] | Margot. | 玛格特 |
[30:37] | Margot, you– | 玛格特 你… |
[30:40] | I mean, you said it was fast and you didn’t feel any pain. | 你说当时很快 没感到任何痛苦 |
[31:22] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 没事的 |
[31:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:28] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[31:49] | I can’t right now. | 我现在不行 |
[32:15] | We don’t have much time to get him back in the house | 我们没时间在鬼屋消失前 |
[32:17] | before it disappears. | 把他送过去 |
[32:59] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[33:06] | Let’s just go outside for a second, okay? | 我们先出去一会吧 |
[33:08] | – And I’ll talk to you out there. – Who are you? | -我等下来找你 -你是谁 |
[33:10] | Just–Mom. Mom. Please, let’s go outside. | 妈妈 妈妈 我们出去 |
[33:11] | – Margot! Margot, stop it! – I’ll explain everything. | -玛格特 别拦我 -我会解释的 |
[33:25] | Oh shit! | 爱死 |
[33:45] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[33:50] | Margot! | 玛格特 |
[36:53] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[36:57] | No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[37:02] | No! No! Aah! No! | 不 不 不 |
[37:06] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[37:22] | Stop! Stop! Stop! Please, no! | 住手 住手 不 |
[37:25] | No, Father! Please! I’ll go! | 不 父亲 我去 |
[37:27] | I’ll go! | 我去 |
[37:28] | Please don’t hurt him! I’ll go back! | 别伤害他 我回去 |
[37:32] | I’ll go back. I’ll go with you. | 我回去 我和你一起回去 |