| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | The house, it makes these, um– | 房子会制造出一些… | 
| [00:07] | Memories that eat other memories. | 吞噬其他记忆的记忆 | 
| [00:10] | You can’t tell me anything I don’t already know. | 你没法和我说一些我不知道的事 | 
| [00:12] | ‘Cause you’re not really him. | 因为你其实并不是他 | 
| [00:13] | Honey, you– | 亲爱的 你… | 
| [00:17] | Look, you’re not real. | 听着 你不是真的 | 
| [00:19] | You said so yourself. | 你自己这么说的 | 
| [00:20] | No, what I said was | 不 我说的是 | 
| [00:21] | I’m the better version of you. | 我是更好的你 | 
| [00:24] | What happens to these cannibals | 这些食人魔 | 
| [00:26] | when they run out of memories to eat? | 没有回忆作为食物时会怎么样 | 
| [00:28] | My husband will be home soon. | 我丈夫马上要回家了 | 
| [00:31] | I’m your husband. | 我就是你丈夫 | 
| [00:33] | If I can just get her back to reality, | 如果我能将她带回到现实中 | 
| [00:35] | I think it’ll come back to her. | 我觉得她会回想起来的 | 
| [00:35] | We went back. The house is gone. | 我们回去看过 那房子不见了 | 
| [00:37] | I think we know where it’s hiding. | 我觉得我们知道它藏在哪里了 | 
| [00:38] | Let’s head out in the morning. | 我们早上再出发 | 
| [00:49] | So we hooked up in an alternate reality? | 所以我们在另一个时空在一起了 | 
| [00:53] | You know, I’d try to give you a high five, | 我很想跟你击个掌 | 
| [00:55] | but I feel like that’d probably be a little weird. | 不过我觉得那样好像有点奇怪 | 
| [00:57] | I feel like we should avoid the post-coital high five | 我觉得我们还是尽量避免 | 
| [01:00] | as best we can. | 性交后击掌吧 | 
| [01:07] | For the record, um, | 说明一下 | 
| [01:09] | this usually takes a couple dates first. | 我一般需要几次约会后再上床 | 
| [01:15] | So when’s our first date? | 那我们第一次约会是什么时候 | 
| [01:18] | Mmm…tonight, when we’re back in the real world. | 今晚吧 等我们回到真实世界 | 
| [01:24] | Are you ready, baby? | 准备好了吗 亲爱的 | 
| [01:25] | I’m gonna get everyone up, and we’re goin’ home. | 我要召集大家 我们回家 | 
| [01:43] | Lacey. | 莱茜 | 
| [01:46] | I wish I could just show you what we had… | 我真希望我能把我们的过往 | 
| [01:49] | put it back in your head. | 放回你的大脑里 | 
| [02:15] | You remember that? | 你记得吗 | 
| [02:23] | Will you put it on me? | 帮我戴上好吗 | 
| [02:58] | You remember, don’t you? | 你记得 对吗 | 
| [03:01] | It’ll all come back. | 都会回来的 | 
| [03:04] | I hope so. | 希望如此 | 
| [03:11] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [03:14] | It’s okay. | 没事 | 
| [03:49] | Hey, why are you out here? | 你为什么在这里 | 
| [03:52] | I–I think I just sleepwalked here. | 我…我好像梦游到了这里 | 
| [03:56] | Well, are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [03:57] | Yeah, I just… | 没事 我… | 
| [03:59] | – I- – Help! | -我… -救命 | 
| [04:00] | No, no, drop it! | 不不 放下 | 
| [04:03] | Please, somebody help me! | 快来人 救命 | 
| [04:08] | No! | 不 | 
| [04:11] | Let me go! | 放开我 | 
| [04:18] | Get off of me! | 放开我 | 
| [04:24] | Help me! | 救命 | 
| [04:31] | She doesn’t remember anything. | 她什么都不记得了 | 
| [04:42] | 零异频道 无尽诡屋 第四集 | |
| [05:22] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 | 
| [05:27] | Why are they in there? | 他们为什么在那里面 | 
| [05:33] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走吧 | 
| [06:09] | Hey, what happened to you this morning? | 你今早怎么了 | 
| [06:11] | What? | 什么 | 
| [06:15] | – Jules. – Hold on, look. | -茱尔斯 -等等 你看 | 
| [06:21] | They’re part of the house. | 他们是鬼屋的一部分 | 
| [06:23] | They know we’re leaving, and they don’t like it. | 他们知道我们要走了 不想放我们走 | 
| [06:26] | – Just keep walking. – Kevin. | -接着走 -凯文 | 
| [06:28] | – You run…they run. – Kevin? | -咱们跑 他们就跟着跑 -凯文 | 
| [06:33] | Kevin! | 凯文 | 
| [06:37] | Boys, breakfast! | 孩子们 该吃早饭了 | 
| [07:21] | Stop. Stop. Come on. | 住手 别这样 拜托 | 
| [07:25] | – Please, please. – Lacey, listen… | -求你了 -莱茜 听着 | 
| [07:26] | – Please, please… – Shh, shh. | -求你了 -好了 没事的 | 
| [07:44] | You have to come with me. There’s nothing for you here. | 你得跟我走 这里没什么值得你留恋的 | 
| [09:03] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [09:30] | They can only feed off the person they’re made from. | 他们只以自己的原型身份为食 | 
| [09:33] | I guess that’s what happens | 估计 宿主的记忆用光了 | 
| [09:34] | when the host runs out of memories… | 或者是死了 | 
| [09:36] | or dies. | 就会这样 | 
| [09:39] | Come on, keep moving. | 来 接着走吧 | 
| [09:41] | Jesus! | 天啊 | 
| [10:11] | I know you saw my arm. | 我知道你看见我手臂了 | 
| [10:13] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你为什么什么都没说 | 
| [10:17] | Look, it’s not my business, man. | 那不关我事 | 
| [10:19] | I–I know you’re not just some guy. | 我知道你不是随便一个路人 | 
| [10:21] | You know what’s happening to me. | 你知道我这是怎么回事 | 
| [10:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [10:27] | You know, that’s the perfect way to describe it. | 你知道吗 你的描述再恰当不过了 | 
| [10:31] | I really am just some guy. | 我真的只是随便一个路人 | 
| [10:33] | I just want this to stop. | 我只想停止这一切 | 
| [10:35] | I want to get out of the house. | 我想走出鬼屋 | 
| [10:37] | What good do you think that’s gonna do? | 你以为那会有什么好处吗 | 
| [10:40] | You’re fu–ed. | 你完了 | 
| [10:44] | Listen. Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [10:47] | I don’t know why you’re lying to them, | 我不知道你为什么要对他们说谎 | 
| [10:48] | but I’m telling you right now, | 但我告诉你 | 
| [10:50] | if you do anything to stop us from getting out of this house, | 要是你做什么阻止我们走出鬼屋的事情 | 
| [10:52] | I’ll tell them you’re not who you say you are, okay? | 我就告诉他们你不是你说的人 怎么样 | 
| [10:55] | Guys! | 伙计们 | 
| [11:36] | It’s actually kind of nice, isn’t it? | 这其实还挺好的 是吧 | 
| [11:40] | Is that some kind of “mind over matter” thing? | 你这是什么”精神胜利法”吗 | 
| [11:44] | No, I’m just saying, if you let your guard down… | 不 我只是说 如果你放下防备 | 
| [11:49] | I feel like you could almost get comfortable. | 感觉还是挺舒服的 | 
| [12:13] | How’s it night already? | 怎么这么快就到晚上了 | 
| [12:22] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [12:27] | Lacey. | 莱茜 | 
| [12:39] | How much further is it? | 还有多远 | 
| [12:42] | I have no idea anymore. | 我已经不知道了 | 
| [12:52] | Is this what I think it is? | 这和我想的一样吗 | 
| [12:53] | – What? – It’s the Corn Maze. | -什么 -这是玉米田迷宫 | 
| [12:55] | Margot’s dad used to take us when we were little. | 小时候玛格特的爸爸带我们去过 | 
| [12:59] | So we’ve got to go through it if we want to get out, right? | 所以 我们想出去的话就得穿过迷宫是吗 | 
| [13:02] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 | 
| [13:05] | Grandpa! | 爷爷 | 
| [13:08] | Franois, mon chri. | 弗朗索瓦 亲爱的 | 
| [13:10] | David! | 大卫 | 
| [13:12] | David… | 大卫 | 
| [13:14] | That one we saw in the field | 我们在田野里看到的那个人 | 
| [13:15] | must have been headed this way. | 肯定往这边走了 | 
| [13:16] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 | 
| [13:19] | Are we sure we want to go in there in the dark? | 我们确定要摸黑进去吗 | 
| [13:21] | Anything that’s in there now will still be there tomorrow. | 里面的东西明天也不会跑 | 
| [13:23] | Yeah, but at least we can see it, right? | 是啊 但至少我们能看得到 | 
| [13:27] | Every minute we’re here, we’re in danger. | 我们每在这多浪费一分钟 都多一分危险 | 
| [13:36] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 | 
| [13:43] | Back away, slowly. | 慢慢后退 | 
| [13:46] | It’s starving to death, it’ll try to feed on anyone. | 它非常饥饿 | 
| [13:53] | We’ll wait here till it’s light. | 我们等天色亮一点 | 
| [14:01] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 | 
| [14:30] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [14:34] | You’re just… | 你… | 
| [14:38] | You’re not what I thought you were when I first saw you. | 你和我一开始见到你时想象的不一样 | 
| [14:51] | I mean, I could– | 我是说我… | 
| [14:54] | I could see that you were sad, | 我看得出来你很难过 | 
| [14:56] | but I didn’t know how strong you were yet. | 但当时我不知道你有多坚强 | 
| [15:16] | Have you seen the orchids? | 你见过兰花吗 | 
| [15:20] | Yeah, they’re hard to miss. | 见过 它们非常突出 | 
| [15:41] | Where’s he going? | 他去哪里 | 
| [15:56] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [16:00] | It’s just an orchid. | 只是一株兰花 | 
| [16:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [16:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [16:19] | It’s an orchid mantis. | 这是兰花螳螂 | 
| [16:21] | It feeds on other insects. | 它会捕食昆虫 | 
| [16:23] | It just disguises itself as a flower | 它会假装成一朵花 | 
| [16:26] | so it can lure them in. | 引诱昆虫靠近 | 
| [16:31] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [17:08] | Hey! Hey, come here! | 过来 | 
| [17:20] | I didn’t plan on this. | 我没打算这样 | 
| [17:23] | Plan on what? | 打算什么 | 
| [17:27] | On liking you so much. | 这么喜欢你 | 
| [17:33] | Okay, well, I like you a lot too. | 我也很喜欢你 | 
| [17:40] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你以为的那样 | 
| [17:46] | ‘Kay, who are you? | 好吧 那你是谁 | 
| [17:51] | Someone who doesn’t belong. | 一个不属于 | 
| [17:54] | I never have, anywhere. | 不存在的人 | 
| [17:57] | Until now. | 直到现在 | 
| [18:00] | Okay, I don’t really understand what you’re saying. | 我不是很明白你在说什么 | 
| [18:04] | I’m saying that I live here. | 我是说我住在这里 | 
| [18:12] | Oh, God damn it. | 该死 | 
| [18:14] | Hey, come here. | 过来 | 
| [18:16] | Hey, buddy, come here. | 伙计 过来 | 
| [18:18] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [18:27] | Give me your arm. | 把你的手臂给我 | 
| [18:28] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 | 
| [18:34] | If anything happens to her, | 如果她出什么事 | 
| [18:35] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我就杀了你 | 
| [18:37] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 | 
| [18:39] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 | 
| [18:46] | We have to go. | 我们要离开这里 | 
| [18:50] | It’s not for everybody, but… | 虽然不适合所有人 但是… | 
| [18:53] | this place can be home to the people who need it. | 对于需要的人来说 这里可以是他们的家 | 
| [18:58] | There’s a way to survive. I can show you. | 有办法能活下去 我能让你看看 | 
| [19:00] | Show me what? | 让我看什么 | 
| [19:01] | That it can be beautiful. | 这会很美 | 
| [19:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [19:09] | What are you? | 你是什么东西 | 
| [19:12] | He’s not who he says he is. | 他不像他自己说的那样 | 
| [19:14] | He’s a liar. | 他是个骗子 | 
| [19:15] | Just settle down. | 冷静点 | 
| [19:16] | No, we have to go. | 不 我们要离开这里 | 
| [19:17] | Come, come! | 走 走 | 
| [19:20] | Let’s go back. | 我们会去 | 
| [19:22] | Believe me. He’s not my husband. | 相信我 他不是我丈夫 | 
| [19:24] | – Stop. Stop! – Please! | -住手 住手 -求你了 | 
| [19:26] | You have to let me go. | 你得放我走 | 
| [19:28] | Please…just listen… | 求你了 听我说 | 
| [19:41] | Hey. Hey, hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [19:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [19:45] | I’m just like you. | 我和你一样 | 
| [19:48] | I came in here a while back, and I didn’t know that I was– | 我以前进来的 我不知道我… | 
| [19:50] | We met you at the bar. | 我们在酒吧遇到你的 | 
| [19:56] | Oh, my God, you brought us in here. | 天啊 是你引我们进来的 | 
| [19:57] | – No, no, Margot, it’s not like– – Oh, my God. | -不 玛格特 不是… -天啊 | 
| [19:59] | It’s not like that, okay? | 不是那样的 好吗 | 
| [20:00] | Just–Please, just listen to me. | 拜托 听我说 | 
| [20:01] | – No. No. – Just– | -不 不 -你… | 
| [20:02] | – Just don’t touch me! – Just listen. | -别碰我 -听我说 | 
| [20:11] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 | 
| [20:18] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 | 
| [20:46] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 | 
| [20:54] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 | 
| [20:55] | No, baby! | 不 宝贝 | 
| [20:57] | Baby! | 宝贝 | 
| [20:58] | Baby! Baby! | 宝贝 宝贝 | 
| [21:00] | Oh… Baby. | 宝贝 | 
| [21:04] | No! | 不 | 
| [21:10] | No, no. | 不 不 | 
| [21:11] | What happened? | 出什么事了 | 
| [21:14] | Oh…oh, Jesus. | 天啊 | 
| [21:17] | One of those things tried to get in her head. | 有一个东西想进入她的脑子 | 
| [22:03] | Get up. | 起来 | 
| [22:06] | Get up. | 起来 | 
| [22:13] | You’re one of them. | 你是他们的人 | 
| [22:14] | No, we know him. | 不 我们认识他 | 
| [22:18] | Lift up your sleeve. | 挽起你的袖子 | 
| [22:21] | Pull it up. | 挽起来 | 
| [22:22] | JT, just show him. | JT 给他看看 | 
| [22:25] | Pull up your fu–ing sleeve. | 把你的袖子拉起来 | 
| [22:30] | Just show him, JT. | 给他看 JT | 
| [22:32] | It just started happening to me. | 刚开始出现的 | 
| [22:35] | It’s this place. | 是因为这个地方 | 
| [22:37] | Jesus! | 天啊 | 
| [22:49] | All right. All right. | 没事的 没事的 | 
| [22:53] | Get away from him. | 理他远一点 | 
| [22:57] | You think I’m fu–ing with you? Move. | 你以为我在开玩笑吗 让开 | 
| [23:00] | – Okay, okay, okay. – Don’t go– | -好吧 好吧 -别走 | 
| [23:15] | He’s not real. | 他不是真的 | 
| [23:19] | He killed the real JT. | 他杀了真正的JT | 
| [23:23] | Didn’t you? | 不是吗 | 
| [23:26] | Please. | 求你们了 | 
| [23:28] | I just want to get out of here. | 我只是想离开这里 | 
| [23:32] | He murdered your friend. | 他杀了你们的朋友 | 
| [23:35] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 | 
| [23:37] | I’m real. | 我是真的 | 
| [23:38] | I feel everything. | 我能感觉到一切 | 
| [23:40] | This hurts! | 这很疼 | 
| [23:43] | I know you guys. | 我认识你们 | 
| [23:45] | We grew up together. You know me! | 我们一起长大 你们认识我 | 
| [23:47] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [23:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [24:06] | Seth can’t come. | 赛斯不能一起走 | 
| [24:08] | Why, are you one of them? | 为什么 你也是他们的人吗 | 
| [24:10] | No, no, no. I’m a person. | 不不不 我是个人 | 
| [24:12] | He lives here. | 他住在这里 | 
| [24:15] | Margot, I wish you would let me explain. | 玛格特 我希望你听我解释 | 
| [24:21] | Margot, I am so…sorry. | 玛格特 我…我很抱歉 | 
| [24:25] | It’s not what you think. I can show you. | 不是你想的那样 我能给你看 | 
| [24:27] | No, no, no, no, no. Please. | 不不不不不 求你了 | 
| [24:29] | Please, please, no. | 求你了 不 | 
| [24:30] | No, please. Please don’t. | 不 求你了 不要 | 
| [24:32] | Please, please don’t. | 求你了 不要 | 
| [24:33] | Don’t! No! No! Stop! | 不要 不 不 住手 | 
| [24:43] | Run. | 快跑 | 
| [25:12] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 | 
| [25:14] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 | 
| [25:23] | Where’s Dylan? | 迪兰在哪里 | 
| [25:24] | Lead her through! | 带她过去 | 
| [25:26] | Seth? | 赛斯 | 
| [25:32] | Arturo! | 阿图罗 | 
| [25:35] | Arturo! | 阿图罗 | 
| [25:43] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 | 
| [25:47] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 | 
| [25:49] | Sweet– – | 亲… | 
| [26:08] | Jules? | 茱尔斯 | 
| [26:13] | Jules! | 茱尔斯 | 
| [26:15] | Darling? | 亲爱的 | 
| [26:16] | You hear me? | 听得到吗 | 
| [26:19] | Jules! | 茱尔斯 | 
| [26:27] | Jules? | 茱尔斯 | 
| [26:30] | Jules? | 茱尔斯 | 
| [27:19] | Who was that? | 那是谁 | 
| [27:22] | Jules. | 茱尔斯 | 
| [27:24] | Was that yours? | 那是你的吗 | 
| [27:45] | Margot. | 玛格特 | 
| [27:47] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [27:51] | I know you’re not my father. | 我知道你不是我父亲 | 
| [27:54] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [27:55] | I’m only a… a reflection | 我只是…你内心的 | 
| [27:57] | that lived in you. | 投影 | 
| [28:00] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 | 
| [28:01] | I don’t want to hurt either of you, so… | 我不想伤害你们中的任何人 所以… | 
| [28:05] | if you could just give me just a little something, | 只要你能给我些什么 | 
| [28:08] | something small, to– | 小小的一点什么 | 
| [28:10] | to satisfy me until you’re gone. | 让我在离开后能聊以慰藉 | 
| [28:12] | I mean, it won’t have to hurt. | 不会伤害你 | 
| [28:14] | I could just do it while you’re awake. | 我可以在你清醒的时候做 | 
| [28:16] | I mean, I could just… | 我可以… | 
| [28:32] | Run. | 快跑 | 
| [28:36] | Run. | 快跑 | 
| [30:13] | You guys go without me. | 你们走吧 不用带我 | 
| [30:18] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 | 
| [30:19] | I’m gonna burn it all down. | 我要烧掉这里 | 
| [30:22] | I’m gonna finish it. | 我要终结这里 | 
| [30:23] | Don’t be stupid, Dylan. | 别傻了 迪兰 | 
| [30:33] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [31:46] | Come with me. | 跟我走 | 
| [32:35] | Shit, Jules, come on! | 茱尔斯 走啊 | 
| [32:40] | Margot. What is that? | 玛格特 那是什么 | 
| [32:43] | Margot. | 玛格特 | 
| [32:49] | Margot! | 玛格特 | 
| [32:57] | Oh, shit. | 该死 | 
| [33:06] | I don’t know. Can you get over it? | 我不知道 你能过来吗 | 
| [33:07] | I don’t know. I don’t know! | 我不知道 我不知道 | 
| [33:15] | Come on. | 快来 | 
| [33:18] | Come on, babe. | 快来 宝贝 | 
| [33:30] | Come on. Good. | 来 很好 | 
| [33:32] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [35:05] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [35:41] | What did you see in Room Three? | 你在第三个房间看到了什么 | 
| [35:43] | – Ms. Carpenter. – Our first grade teacher? | -卡彭特老师 -我们的一年级老师 | 
| [35:47] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [35:49] | She scared the shit out of me. | 她当时把我吓得够呛 | 
| [36:24] | Jules! | 茱尔斯 | 
| [37:58] | – We got this. – Yeah. | -我们可以的 -是的 | 
| [38:00] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 | 
| [38:02] | – We got this? – Yeah. | -我们可以的吗 -是的 | 
| [38:08] | You ready to go home? | 准备好回家了吗 | 
| [38:10] | You have no idea. | 你根本难以想象 | 
| [40:00] | Are we home? | 我们回家了吗 | 
| [40:08] | I think so. | 我想是的 | 
| [40:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [40:31] | Hey, how was it? | 感觉怎么样 | 
| [40:36] | Go home. | 回家 | 
| [40:37] | We drove from Forest Hills, and it’s locked. | 我们从福里斯特希尔斯开车来的 结果锁上了 | 
| [40:40] | Maybe it’s full. | 也许人满了 | 
| [40:42] | There’s nobody here. | 这里根本没人 | 
| [40:45] | As in it’s finished eating. | 就是说它吃完了 | 
| [40:50] | What are you guys up to now? | 你们准备干什么去 |