时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You didn’t think I’d let the whole summer go by without coming home, right? | 你不会以为我一整个夏天都不回家吧 |
[00:09] | – I’m, like, your only friend. – Oh, thanks. | -毕竟我是你唯一的朋友 -谢谢 |
[00:12] | You leaving already? | 你要走了吗 |
[00:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:14] | My dad died. | 我爸爸死了 |
[00:16] | Actually, I found him. | 其实我发现了他 |
[00:19] | Have you ever heard of the No-End House? | 你有听说过无尽诡屋吗 |
[00:21] | It’s six rooms, | 诡屋有六个房间 |
[00:23] | and each is supposed to be scarier than the last. | 一个比一个恐怖 |
[00:25] | Most people don’t even make it to the sixth room, | 多数人都没坚持到第六个房间 |
[00:27] | and the people who do… | 而走进了第六间房的人 |
[00:29] | never seen again. | 再没人见过他们 |
[00:38] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[00:41] | Hey, it’s Jules. Leave me a message. | 我是茱尔斯 有事请留言 |
[00:46] | Hey, uh, I’ve tried you a couple times already. | 我已经给你打过好几次电话了 |
[00:50] | I just wanted to see how orientation is going. | 我就想问问事情怎么样 |
[00:59] | I just really need you right now, | 我现在真的很需要你 |
[01:00] | so if you could give me a call… | 如果你能给我打个电话… |
[01:06] | Yeah, actually you said Tuesday was good for you. | 其实你说过周二没问题 |
[01:14] | I just really need you right now. | 我现在真的很需要你 |
[01:51] | Jules. | 茱尔斯 |
[01:54] | Jules. | 茱尔斯 |
[01:56] | You crashed out on the couch as soon as you got in last night. | 昨晚你一回家就在沙发上睡着了 |
[01:58] | We got pizza from Sciscilo’s. | 家里有披萨 |
[02:02] | Your welcome home feast. | 欢迎你回家准备的大餐 |
[02:03] | Okay, I’ll eat. | 好 我会吃的 |
[02:05] | Mom’s gonna get angry with you. | 妈妈要生你的气了 |
[02:07] | Get up, go. | 快起来 |
[02:09] | Come have a meatball. | 去吃个肉丸子 |
[02:27] | Uh…hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[02:31] | It’s medicinal. | 是药用的 |
[02:33] | She threw out her back really bad at the restaurant. | 她在餐厅把背撞得很严重 |
[02:35] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[02:37] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[02:41] | Like you don’t smoke at school. | 好像你不在学校抽烟似的 |
[02:45] | I actually don’t. | 我真的不抽 |
[02:50] | You know, I see Margot when she comes in for lunch. | 玛格特来吃午餐时我看到她了 |
[02:52] | She’s always by herself. | 她总是一个人 |
[02:55] | You gonna see her while you’re in town? | 你进城的时候会去见她吗 |
[02:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:02] | Of course I’m gonna see her. | 我当然会去见她 |
[03:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:06] | Why are you acting weird about it? | 你为什么一副奇怪的样子 |
[03:09] | I’m not. | 没有 |
[03:16] | Fu–. | 该死 |
[03:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:41] | What the heck are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[04:00] | You didn’t see anything in Room Five? | 你没在五号房间里看到什么吗 |
[04:06] | It was dark, and I just… | 里面很黑 我… |
[04:10] | I just kept going. | 我就一直走 |
[04:57] | Hey, Margot? | 玛格特 |
[05:15] | Hey, Jules. | 茱尔斯 |
[05:18] | Sit down. I’m making breakfast. | 坐 我在做早餐 |
[05:28] | 零异频道 无尽诡屋 第二集 | |
[05:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:49] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[05:50] | Just that, um, that last room, | 就是…上个房间 |
[05:54] | it freaked me out pretty bad, you know? | 真的把我吓得不轻 |
[05:56] | What one? | 哪个 |
[05:58] | In Room Five, with the mask. | 五号房间 戴着面具 |
[06:01] | What mask? | 什么面具 |
[06:03] | It was the same guy as the second room. | 跟二号房间是同一个人 |
[06:05] | He took it off. | 他拿下面具了 |
[06:06] | There was another mask on underneath. | 下面还是一副面具 |
[06:09] | This one was–it was, like, a latex skin kinda thing. | 是乳胶皮肤之类的东西 |
[06:13] | What was the mask of? | 什么面具 |
[06:15] | Let’s just get out of here, man. | 我们快走吧 |
[06:18] | What–what about the girls? | 女孩子们怎么办 |
[06:20] | They’re not out? | 他们还没出来 |
[06:21] | No, their car’s still here. | 没有 她们的车还在这里 |
[06:28] | You wanna go back in? | 你想回去吗 |
[06:30] | I’m not waiting around. | 我不等了 |
[06:31] | That’s what they got Uber for. | 要不有优步干什么 |
[06:32] | What, to get away from haunted houses? | 离开闹鬼的房子 |
[06:35] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[06:37] | I’m gonna go see if I can find a signal. | 我去试试能不能搜到信号 |
[06:40] | Yo, are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[06:44] | They have the keys. | 钥匙在他们手上 |
[06:46] | What’s wrong with you, man? | 你怎么回事 |
[06:51] | The second mask looked like me. | 第二个面具看起来像我 |
[06:54] | It was me, like those heads. | 就是我 跟那些头一样 |
[06:57] | Fu-that. I’m getting out of here. | 该死 我要走了 |
[07:01] | Well, I’m gonna wait to make sure they’re okay. | 我要等着确保他们没事 |
[07:04] | I get it, you’re a hero. | 我知道 你是大英雄 |
[07:15] | What would you girls like in your omelets? | 你们煎蛋里想加什么 |
[07:20] | Uh, I’m okay. Thanks. | 我不用了 谢谢 |
[07:24] | Just surprise me. | 给我个惊喜把 |
[07:25] | That I can do. | 没问题 |
[07:28] | What am I missing? What am I missing? | 少了什么 少了什么 |
[07:29] | What am I missing? Uh… | 少了什么… |
[07:35] | Eggs. | 蛋 |
[07:38] | Margot. | 玛格特 |
[07:59] | Remember that time when you snuck | 还记得那次你偷拿了 |
[08:03] | a whole carton of eggs up into your room, | 一盒鸡蛋放到自己卧室 |
[08:05] | and you put them under your desk lamp all day | 然后在你的台灯底下放了一整天 |
[08:08] | because you knew that they would hatch? | 因为你知道会孵出小鸡吗 |
[08:12] | Took three weeks to get the smell out. | 用了三周时间才散尽那个味 |
[08:15] | Yeah, I forgot about that. | 我忘了 |
[08:19] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[08:23] | Do you know where you’ve been for the last year? | 去年你都去哪了 |
[08:28] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[09:26] | Well… | 好了 |
[09:31] | Let’s eat. | 吃饭吧 |
[09:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:40] | Tastes like nothing. | 一点味道都没有 |
[09:45] | Margot… | 玛格特 |
[10:02] | It’s perfect. | 很好吃 |
[10:20] | Oh, God, baby. | 天啊 |
[10:22] | Thank God you came. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[10:24] | I’m so glad to see you. | 见到你太高兴了 |
[10:28] | You wore that shirt the day we met. | 我们认识那天你就穿了那件衣服 |
[10:33] | The show at the Gaslight. | “煤气灯”那的表演 |
[10:36] | I was covered in sweat. | 我浑身是汗 |
[10:39] | From dancing. | 跳舞跳的 |
[10:41] | First with my friends. | 先是跟我朋友 |
[10:43] | Then with you. | 然后跟你 |
[10:49] | That shirt’s still in the closet. | 那件衣服还在衣柜里 |
[10:52] | What? | 什么 |
[11:55] | Seth. | 赛斯 |
[11:58] | Seth. | 赛斯 |
[12:02] | Come here. | 过来 |
[12:04] | Come here, buddy. | 过来 伙计 |
[12:08] | Seth. | 赛斯 |
[12:12] | Seth! | 赛斯 |
[12:15] | Seth! | 赛斯 |
[12:43] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[13:22] | Sorry, I just need a minute. | 抱歉 我需要静静 |
[13:28] | Jules? | 茱尔斯 |
[13:30] | She just needs a minute alone. | 她需要一个人静静 |
[13:31] | Besides, I want to talk to you. | 再说 我有事跟你说 |
[14:54] | I lied before. | 我之前说谎了 |
[14:56] | There’s a gap in my memory, | 我的记忆出现了缺失 |
[15:00] | and I realize | 我意识到 |
[15:02] | I’m not supposed to be here. | 我不该在这里 |
[15:07] | But it is really good to see Margo again. | 但再见到玛格特我真的很高兴 |
[15:11] | Do you think it’s good for her to see you? | 你觉得让他见到你好吗 |
[15:19] | You think you’re such a good friend to her. | 你觉得自己是她的好朋友 |
[15:25] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[15:26] | I have always been here for Margot. | 我一直陪着玛格特 |
[15:30] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[15:31] | Especially after you died. | 尤其是在你死后 |
[15:34] | And her grief didn’t start to feel like quicksand, | 你不觉得她的悲痛就像是流沙吗 |
[15:36] | that she might be dragging you down, too? | 连你一起拖下去 |
[15:40] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[15:41] | And that summer when it was time for you to leave, | 那年夏天 到了你该走的时候 |
[15:43] | you didn’t feel somehow lighter? | 你没觉得如释重负吗 |
[15:45] | No, I–I wanted her to come with me. | 不 我想让她和我一起走 |
[15:48] | Like we always planned. | 就像我们一直计划的那样 |
[15:50] | Yeah, you wanted Margot. | 是啊 你想要玛格特 |
[15:54] | Just not that Margot. | 但不是那个玛格特 |
[15:57] | Not a Margot that was covered in something messy | 不是那个被乱糟糟的又黏又难受的 |
[16:00] | and uncomfortable and sticky like real pain. | 如同切身痛苦般的东西所覆盖的玛格特 |
[16:08] | This Margot needs me. | 这个玛格特需要我 |
[17:27] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[17:29] | Come in. | 进来啊 |
[17:42] | Okay, what kind of flowers grow in your backyard? | 你家后院种的是什么花 |
[17:46] | Marigolds. | 金盏花 |
[17:47] | What are those? | 那又是什么 |
[17:51] | Orchids. | 兰花 |
[17:52] | Right. | 没错 |
[17:53] | All the flowers here, they’re all orchids. | 这里所有花儿都是兰花 |
[17:56] | White orchids everywhere. | 到处都是白色兰花 |
[17:58] | And go out front, they’re there, too. | 出门看看 那儿也是白色兰花 |
[18:01] | See, I think the house manipulated space | 我认为 这间鬼屋的四壁 |
[18:05] | inside its walls, right? | 能够操纵空间 对吧 |
[18:07] | We all saw different Room Fives. | 我们看到的五号房间是不同的 |
[18:09] | So…what if this is Room Six? | 所以…万一这是六号房间呢 |
[18:14] | What if we’re still inside the house? | 万一我们还在鬼屋里面呢 |
[18:18] | No, that’s obviously not the case. | 不 显然不是那样 |
[18:20] | I think we need to find the exit door. | 我觉得我们要找到出口 |
[18:22] | We’re not in a fu–ing house right now. | 我们现在不是在鬼屋里面 |
[18:25] | No, this is not your home. | 不 这不是你家 |
[18:28] | And that is not your dad. | 那也不是你爸爸 |
[18:33] | Okay, well, I can’t just walk away right now, okay? | 好吧 但我现在不能就这么走了 好吗 |
[18:36] | Do you know how long I’ve wanted a second chance with him? | 你知道我多想有机会跟他再见一面吗 |
[18:39] | Okay, look, I understand how you’re feeling, I do, | 听着 我理解你的感受 真的 |
[18:41] | but right now you need to just think, | 但现在你需要想一下 |
[18:43] | because whatever is going on here, | 因为不管这里是怎么回事 |
[18:46] | we should be terrified of it. | 我们都应该害怕 |
[18:49] | I am terrified. | 我很害怕 |
[18:57] | He killed himself. | 他是自杀的 |
[19:01] | A week before he died, my mom was out of town | 他去世的一周之前 我妈妈去城外了 |
[19:03] | and he had a really bad reaction to some prescription meds. | 他对某些处方药起了很严重的反应 |
[19:07] | He made me promise not to tell her, | 他让我答应不告诉妈妈 |
[19:08] | ’cause he thought it would scare her, | 因为他觉得那会吓到她 |
[19:10] | and then five days later I found his body | 五天之后 我发现了他的尸体 |
[19:13] | and I knew he had just taken the same things, | 我知道他又吃了那种药 |
[19:15] | and he knew exactly what was gonna happen to his body, | 他清楚地知道他身体会起什么样的反应 |
[19:17] | and he took triple the dose, | 但他服了三倍的剂量 |
[19:19] | and everybody thought it was an accident, | 所有人都以为那是意外 |
[19:20] | even my mom. | 连我妈都这么以为 |
[19:24] | Okay, why didn’t you just tell me? | 好吧 你怎么不告诉我 |
[19:25] | Jules, I didn’t tell anybody. I’m the only one that knows. | 茱尔斯 我谁都没告诉 只有我知道这些 |
[19:28] | Okay, and I know I can’t stay here forever, | 我知道不能一直待在这里 |
[19:30] | but I just feel like– I don’t know, | 但我就觉得…我不知道 |
[19:32] | I just want to ask him questions | 我想问他问题 |
[19:33] | and, like, talk to him again a little, you know? | 想再跟他说几句话 你懂吗 |
[19:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:41] | Well, like you just said to me, Margot, | 就像你跟我说的 玛格特 |
[19:46] | your father is dead. | 你爸爸已经死了 |
[19:48] | That thing inside, he can’t tell you anything. | 屋里的那个东西 他什么都没法告诉你 |
[19:50] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:50] | He’s right there! | 他就在那儿 |
[19:52] | He knows me. He’s standing right there. | 他认识我 他就站在那儿 |
[19:53] | – We are talking to him. – You’re my best friend. | -我们还在跟他说话 -你是我最好的朋友 |
[19:56] | Friends don’t let friends stay with dead things. | 我不会让朋友和死人待在一起 |
[19:59] | Stop calling him that! | 别那么叫他 |
[20:05] | You’ve spent the last year wallowing in the past | 过去一整年你都沉湎于过去之中 |
[20:07] | hoping time would go backwards or your father | 希望时光能够倒流 或者 |
[20:10] | would just miraculously rise from the grave, | 你爸爸能奇迹般地死而复生 |
[20:12] | but that is not how reality works. | 但现实并不是那样的 |
[20:14] | You need to snap the fu– out of it. | 你给我他妈的闭嘴 |
[20:17] | You just don’t understand | 你真的不懂 |
[20:18] | ’cause you don’t actually have a dad. | 因为你根本就没有父亲 |
[20:21] | Well, neither do you. | 你也没有 |
[20:25] | Just go, Jules. | 走吧 茱尔斯 |
[20:27] | Look, I know you want to, so I’m giving you permission. | 我知道你想走 我允许了 |
[20:29] | Run away. You’re really fu–ing good at it. | 跑吧 你绝对他妈擅长这个 |
[20:32] | I–I went to college, Margot. | 我去上学了 玛格特 |
[20:34] | – That’s something people do. – Okay, but all of last summer– | -大家都是这样 -但是整个暑假 |
[20:36] | All of last summer, Jules, | 整个暑假 茱尔斯 |
[20:37] | from the funeral on, you pulled away from me, | 从葬礼开始你就和我渐行渐远了 |
[20:39] | and what’s when I needed you. | 那时候我最需要你 |
[20:41] | That’s when I needed you, and you acted like | 我需要你的时候你就像 |
[20:43] | I was some person that you didn’t even know, | 我和你不认识一样 |
[20:45] | and every single day you knew me less and less, | 每天你对我的了解越来越少 |
[20:47] | and I was just me, I was just me, | 然后就剩下了我 |
[20:49] | and I was in a lot of pain, | 我悲痛欲绝 |
[20:51] | and I just needed you, and you walked away. | 我需要你 但是你却离开了 |
[20:57] | – You’re not thinking right– – Just go, okay? | -你想错了 -走吧 好吗 |
[20:59] | I’m not coming with you, so it doesn’t matter. | 我和你不是一路人 所以无所谓了 |
[21:01] | It’s my life. I don’t need to live it with you. | 这是我的生活 我的生命中没必要有你 |
[22:20] | 艾什路 奥克雷路 | |
[22:34] | Lacey? | 莱茜 |
[22:37] | Lacey? | 莱茜 |
[22:42] | Lacey? | 莱茜 |
[22:48] | Lacey? | 莱茜 |
[22:49] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:52] | Lacey. | 莱茜 |
[22:53] | Thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你还好 |
[22:57] | I’m sorry it took me so long. | 对不起我花了太长的时间 |
[22:58] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[23:02] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[23:04] | I’m here to take you home. | 我来这接你回家 |
[23:06] | I am home, | 这就是我的家 |
[23:08] | and I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[23:12] | Look, you and I came here together. | 听我说 你和我一起来到这里 |
[23:13] | I got out, and you didn’t. | 我出去了 你没有 |
[23:14] | This house, it looks like our house, | 这个房子看起来像我们的房子 |
[23:15] | but it’s not. | 但是其实不是的 |
[23:17] | This street looks like ours, | 街道看起来像我们的街道 |
[23:18] | but it’s not in our neighborhood. | 但是其实不在我们家附近 |
[23:21] | It’s not in our reality. You don’t belong here. | 这不在我们的现实之中 你不属于这里 |
[23:24] | Lace. | 莱茜 |
[23:26] | I swore I’d find you. | 我发誓会找到你 |
[23:31] | My husband will be home soon. | 我的丈夫马上要回家了 |
[23:37] | I’m your husband. | 我就是你的丈夫 |
[23:44] | So you know you died? | 所以你知道你曾经死了 |
[23:49] | So how are you here? | 那你怎么来的这里 |
[23:51] | Where, the dining room? | 哪里 餐厅吗 |
[23:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:59] | The truth is, I don’t have any idea. | 实际上我不知道 |
[24:01] | I just…am. | 就这么发生了 |
[24:06] | And I know that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense right now. | 我知道现在看这根本不合理 |
[24:12] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[24:13] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[24:15] | I think it’s just me. | 我觉得只有我 |
[24:23] | Yeah, well, how do I know if it’s actually you? | 我怎么能知道是真的你呢 |
[24:27] | All right, you’re gonna just have to figure that one out | 好吧 你只能自己来判断了 |
[24:28] | for yourself, Martian. | 小火玛 |
[24:31] | All I know is | 我所知道的是 |
[24:34] | I love you very much. | 我非常爱你 |
[24:37] | And I’m not going anywhere this time. | 这次我哪都不去 |
[24:45] | Where’s the house? | 房子呢 |
[24:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:51] | Houses don’t just get up and walk away. | 房子自己不可能起身就走 |
[24:52] | Where did it go? | 它去哪了 |
[24:55] | Yeah, well, it wouldn’t be the weirdest thing | 这还不是我今天看到的 |
[24:56] | I’ve seen today. | 最奇怪的事情 |
[25:01] | Where’s Margot? | 玛格特呢 |
[25:04] | She’s–she’s at her house | 她在她家里 |
[25:08] | with her dad. | 和她爸爸一起 |
[25:11] | Her dad? Didn’t she say that her dad– | 她爸爸 她不是说她爸爸… |
[25:13] | Yeah, he did. | 没错 |
[25:19] | She’s with him? | 她和他一起 |
[25:22] | It’s him, but it’s not him. | 是他 但又不是他 |
[25:26] | You know, just like all this. | 就像这一切 |
[25:31] | Where do you think we are? | 你觉得我们现在在哪里 |
[25:34] | I think we’re still inside the No-End House, | 我觉得我们还在无尽诡屋里 |
[25:38] | and I think it wants us to stay. | 我觉得它想让我们留下来 |
[26:24] | Where are my parents? | 我的父母呢 |
[26:26] | They’re not here. | 他们不在这里 |
[26:31] | I get that, but– | 我知道 但是… |
[26:34] | Did you do something to them? | 你对他们做了什么吗 |
[26:36] | No, man. | 没有 伙计 |
[26:38] | They’re not, not here because something happened to them. | 他们不在这里不是因为他们出了点事 |
[26:42] | They’re not here because something happened to you. | 他们不在这里是因为你出了事 |
[26:46] | You came here. | 你来到了这里 |
[26:49] | And this… | 而这里 |
[26:51] | this isn’t actually your house. | 这里其实不是你的家 |
[26:54] | Or your neighborhood. | 或者你家附近 |
[26:57] | What the fu– is going on? | 到底…到底是怎么回事 |
[27:01] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[27:03] | Do you know the answer? | 你知道答案吗 |
[27:08] | Well, I think it was made from your memories, | 我觉得这是来自你的回忆 |
[27:12] | all that stuff that makes you, you. | 让你变成你的一切 |
[27:16] | How? | 怎么会 |
[27:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:21] | I’m just here. | 我就是在这里 |
[27:41] | Okay, what’s my favorite type of ice cream? | 好吧 我最喜欢的冰淇淋口味是什么 |
[27:45] | Pistachio, right? | 开心果味 对吧 |
[27:49] | Why would this place make another me? | 这地方为什么要创造另一个我 |
[27:51] | Is that what I am? | 我是另一个你吗 |
[27:55] | Or am I the version of you that you want to be? | 还是说我是你想成为的你 |
[27:59] | The alpha version. | 更好的你 |
[28:04] | Weird thing… | 奇怪的是 |
[28:08] | I don’t actually know what pistachio ice cream tastes like. | 我其实都不知道开心果味冰淇淋是什么味道 |
[28:13] | I can remember eating it, like I’m watching a movie. | 我能记得我吃过 就像看电影一样 |
[28:17] | But I can’t really access the sense experience. | 但我没法有感官的体验 |
[28:22] | Qualia. | 感受质 |
[28:24] | Philosophy of Art. | 艺术哲学 |
[28:26] | What was that professor’s name? | 那个教授叫什么来着 |
[28:28] | Crowley. | 克劳利 |
[28:31] | I have the memories. | 我有记忆 |
[28:35] | What I don’t have is the qualia. | 而我没有感受质 |
[28:44] | Pistachio ice cream is really good. | 开心果冰淇淋真的很好吃 |
[28:48] | Good to know. | 好的 |
[28:57] | When am I gonna wake up? | 我什么时候才会醒来 |
[28:59] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天早上 |
[29:00] | Then you’ll come downstairs and we’ll have breakfast. | 然后你下楼 我们一起吃早饭 |
[29:04] | This can’t be real. | 这不可能是真的 |
[29:07] | Have you ever seen the stars from inside the water? | 你看过水里的星星吗 |
[29:15] | I drank water! | 我喝水了 |
[29:16] | Yes, and you spit most of it on me. | 是的 而且你吐了一大口在我脸上 |
[29:18] | Serves you right for dunking her. | 谁叫你把她扔下去 |
[29:19] | Mommy, watch me! | 妈妈 看我 |
[29:20] | I’m watching, Margot. | 我在看呢 玛格特 |
[29:22] | – Okay. – Okay. Okay. | -好 -好 好 |
[29:24] | – Do you trust me? – I trust you. | -你相信我吗 -我相信你 |
[29:25] | Okay, count, one, two, three. | 好 数数 一 二 三 |
[30:22] | Margot. | 玛格特 |
[30:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:32] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[30:44] | Yeah, I do. | 我相信你 |
[30:50] | We should probably sleep in shifts. | 我们可能还是应该轮流睡觉 |
[30:54] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[30:56] | I’ll go first. | 我先睡吧 |
[31:00] | Keep watch. | 看好了 |
[31:04] | I don’t know why I suggested it. | 我真不知道为什么我要这么建议 |
[31:05] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[31:09] | What do you dream about when you’re trapped | 当你被困在梦中时 |
[31:10] | inside of a dream? | 你会梦见什么 |
[31:13] | Yeah, you’re not really helping. | 你这样说完全没法让我入睡 |
[31:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:24] | It’s okay if you’re scared right now. | 如果你害怕的话也没事 |
[31:28] | I am. | 的确 |
[31:33] | Yeah, I’m not really scared for me. | 其实我不是在为我害怕 |
[31:38] | Oh, that was amazing. | 那真是太棒了 |
[31:42] | It is all amazing, Martian. | 都很棒 小火玛 |
[31:58] | I’m exhausted, so… | 我太累了 所以… |
[32:12] | It’s fine. It’s just gonna bruise. | 没事的 只会留点淤青 |
[32:15] | I…never want to see you hurt, | 我…从来不想看你受伤 |
[32:19] | not even a bruise. | 淤青也不行 |
[32:38] | Jules. | 茱尔斯 |
[32:47] | Jules. | 茱尔斯 |
[32:56] | Jules. | 茱尔斯 |
[34:47] | Can I join in? | 我能一起吗 |
[34:51] | Just like that? | 就说这些 |
[34:53] | Well, didn’t I make her up like I made you? | 难道不是我像创造你一样创造了她吗 |
[34:56] | I don’t think so. | 我并不觉得 |
[34:58] | I think she came from the real world just like you. | 我觉得她和你一样是从现实世界中来的 |
[35:02] | And she doesn’t talk? | 她不会说话 |
[35:05] | I don’t think she has anything to say. | 我觉得她没什么好说的 |
[35:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[35:10] | Maybe she forgot. | 也许她忘了 |
[35:14] | I don’t know, she seems to think that this is her house. | 我不知道 她好像觉得这是她的家 |
[35:17] | Maybe it was. | 也许的确是 |
[35:19] | I don’t know, maybe it changed. | 我不知道 也许这里变了 |
[35:23] | Whatever the case, she seems pretty relaxed | 不管怎样 她好像对这一切 |
[35:25] | about the whole thing. | 感到很自在 |
[35:27] | To be honest, I’d prefer if she were into you. | 老实说 我倒希望她喜欢你 |
[35:32] | She hasn’t looked at you once. | 她都没看过你一眼 |
[35:38] | Look–look, you’re not real. | 听着 你不是真的 |
[35:41] | You’re just an echo or something. | 你只是一个倒影之类的东西 |
[35:42] | You said so yourself, you’re just a copy | 你自己这么说的 你只是我通过我的大脑 |
[35:44] | that I made up in my own mind. | 创造出的复制品 |
[35:46] | No, what I said was I’m the better version of you. | 不 我说的是我是更好的你 |
[35:52] | It’s kinda funny if you think about it. | 你好好想想还挺有意思的 |
[35:54] | What? | 什么 |
[35:56] | I’m probably better at being you than you are. | 我能做比你更好的你 |
[36:03] | But in a way, I kinda made you up, right? | 但换种说法 算是我创造了你 对吧 |
[36:07] | And maybe I did that so you could teach me | 也许我这么做是为了让你教我 |
[36:11] | to be better. | 变得更好 |
[36:13] | Like for example, when I meet a girl | 比如说 当我遇见一个女孩 |
[36:18] | I think a few steps ahead, | 我会预先想好 |
[36:19] | but I always fuck it up. | 但我总是会搞砸 |
[36:21] | Maybe if you taught me… | 也许如果你教我… |
[36:23] | You think I could help? | 你觉得我能帮你 |
[36:26] | I think that’s your purpose. | 我觉得这是你的使命 |
[36:30] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[36:45] | I really want to know what ice cream tastes like. | 我真的很想知道冰淇淋尝起来怎么样 |
[36:50] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[38:52] | – Throw me high. – Okay, I’ll try. | -把我扔高点 -我尽力 |
[38:56] | – Throw me high. – Okay, I’ll try. | -把我扔高点 -我尽力 |
[39:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:27] | Wait, is this it? | 等等 就这样吗 |
[39:28] | Is this– | 就… |
[39:31] | It finally came out. | 终于出来了 |
[39:34] | And now you take one of me. | 你能带走一个我 |
[39:42] | Okay, so just press this button. | 只要按这个按钮 |
[39:44] | It’s really easy. | 很简单 |
[39:45] | I’m gonna put this around your neck so you don’t drop it. | 我把这个挂在你脖子上 这样你不会弄丢 |
[39:54] | How could I forget this one? | 我怎么会忘记这个 |
[40:03] | Try not to auction yourselves off online or anything | 我不在的时候 尽量不要把自己 |
[40:06] | while I’m away. | 网上拍卖了 |
[40:07] | Love you. | 爱你 |