时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | In 1988, five kids went missing. | 1988年 有五个小孩失踪 |
[00:03] | The Iron Hill murders. | 铁山丘陵谋杀案 |
[00:04] | The one they never found was Eddie. | 他们一直没找到的那个是艾迪 |
[00:06] | You guys remember “Candle Cove?” | 你们还记得《蜡烛湾》吗 |
[00:08] | It’s back. | 节目又开播了 |
[00:09] | When the show stopped, the murders stopped. | 节目播完 谋杀停止 |
[00:11] | Me and Eddie started playing cards one day, | 我和艾迪有一天开始打扑克 |
[00:13] | and this one game went on and on. | 这局牌打到了地老天荒 |
[00:15] | There was no winner. | 没有赢家 |
[00:17] | You killed your own son? | 你杀了你的儿子 |
[00:18] | I didn’t create “Candle Cove.” | 不是我创造了《蜡烛湾》 |
[00:20] | Eddie did. He’s coming back | 是艾迪 他要回来了 |
[00:23] | through you. | 通过你 |
[00:24] | You can’t lie to the skin-taker. | 你不能对扒皮人撒谎的 |
[00:27] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[00:38] | “His stories were what frightened people worst of all. | 他的故事是最让大家害怕的 |
[00:42] | “Dreadful stories they were, | 都是恐怖故事 |
[00:44] | “About hanging and walking the plank | 关于在绞刑 走跳板 |
[00:49] | “And the dry tortugas and the Spanish main. | 干龟群岛和西班牙大陆美洲的故事 |
[00:52] | “By his own account, he must have lived his life | 在他看来 他肯定一直生活在 |
[00:55] | “Among some of the wickedest men | 上帝允许在海上行使的 |
[00:57] | That God ever allowed upon the sea.” | 最恶之人当中 |
[01:02] | I don’t think he’s wicked. | 我觉得他不邪恶 |
[01:06] | Long John Silver is a rogue and a murderer. | 朗·约翰·西尔弗是个流氓 是个杀人犯 |
[01:11] | He engineered the mutiny. | 他策划了暴乱 |
[01:14] | I get why he does what he does. | 我明白他为什么那样做 |
[01:19] | Why he kidnapped a kid? | 他为什么绑架一个孩子吗 |
[01:32] | He looked out for himself. | 他是在为自己着想 |
[01:36] | Like us. | 就像我们 |
[01:54] | You grabbed on to some kind of… | 你执迷于一种… |
[01:58] | darkness inside you. | 你内心的黑暗 |
[02:01] | They let it out. | 是他们把它释放出来的 |
[02:06] | And you helped me. | 你也帮了我 |
[02:08] | I didn’t intend to kill anyone. | 我没想杀任何人 |
[02:09] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我做不到 |
[02:19] | Let Lily go. | 放了莉莉 |
[02:25] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[03:17] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[03:20] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[03:26] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[03:58] | Frances Booth was seen going in here almost an hour ago. | 有人看到弗朗西丝·布斯一小时前进来了 |
[04:09] | Broken branch. | 折断的树枝 |
[04:10] | And there’s transfer on that stone. | 那块石头上有图案 |
[04:12] | Yeah, she went this way. | 她往这边走了 |
[04:14] | All right, well, look at you. | 看看你 真不赖 |
[04:17] | You know, my dad was always out here | 我爸爸经常从狩猎季一开始 |
[04:19] | first day of hunting season. | 就会待在这里 |
[04:22] | Shit, you will make a good sheriff one of these days. | 你会是个称职的警长 |
[04:26] | Once this is over, we’ll drop the charges, | 等这一结束 我们就撤销指控 |
[04:28] | and you will be reinstated. | 你就可以复职了 |
[04:29] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 行了行了 |
[04:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:33] | This is somebody else’s life. | 这跟我无关 |
[04:35] | I’m only one thing that matters now, and that’s a dad. | 现在对我唯一重要的事就是我女儿 |
[04:40] | You’re also a mentor | 你也是我的导师 |
[04:42] | And a friend. | 和朋友 |
[04:44] | What about your friend Mike Painter? | 你的朋友麦克·佩因特呢 |
[04:46] | He turn up yet? | 他出现了吗 |
[04:47] | He’s not my friend. | 他不是我的朋友 |
[04:49] | At this point, I’m pretty sure he’s our key witness. | 我认为现在他是我们的关键证人 |
[04:53] | Well, at this point, I’m pretty sure | 我相信现在我们 |
[04:54] | we’re all witnesses. | 都是证人 |
[05:11] | That’s Alex Fry, Beth’s kid. | 那是亚历克斯·弗莱 贝丝的孩子 |
[05:16] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[05:22] | Frances, don’t move. | 弗朗西丝 不许动 |
[05:32] | Katie! Dane! | 凯蒂 戴恩 |
[05:44] | What you’re saying is insane! | 你说的这些都太疯狂了 |
[05:46] | He has Lily out there in some kind of darkness that he made. | 他把莉莉困在他创造出的什么黑暗中 |
[05:51] | And now he wants me to go join him in it. | 现在他想让我加入他 |
[05:52] | So, what, you’re gonna open some door | 所以呢 你要开一扇通往 |
[05:54] | into his world? | 他世界的门吗 |
[05:56] | How? | 这要怎么做 |
[05:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:00] | But I have a feeling he’ll show me. | 但我感觉他会教我 |
[06:02] | Listen, I held it against you all these years | 这些年来 因为你把我送走 |
[06:04] | that you sent me away. | 我一直对你心存不满 |
[06:06] | But I– | 但是我… |
[06:08] | I understand. | 我明白的 |
[06:09] | I–I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[06:11] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么说这些 |
[06:14] | I may need you to do something for me later on today. | 今天晚些时候我可能需要你帮我个忙 |
[06:17] | Now, you’re gonna hate that I’m asking this, | 你可能并不会喜欢我的要求 |
[06:20] | but park it in the back of your head, | 但也请你不要表露出来 |
[06:22] | and if I ask you, | 如果我请你帮我 |
[06:24] | then do it out of love. | 请你为了对我的爱而帮我 |
[06:36] | Where’s our daughter? | 我们的女儿在哪里 |
[06:41] | Is she here, Marla? | 她在这里吗 玛拉 |
[06:44] | – Lily! – She’s not here. | -莉莉 -她不在这里 |
[06:47] | What did you do with her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[06:50] | Guys, it’s me. | 孩子们 是我 |
[06:53] | It’s daddy. | 我是你们的爸爸 |
[06:56] | I’m so worried about you. | 我很担心你们 |
[06:58] | I know that somebody’s talking in your ear right now. | 我知道有人在你们耳边说话 |
[07:04] | I know that, and I know that they’re telling you what to do. | 我知道 我知道他们在教你们怎么做 |
[07:09] | But right now, | 但是现在 |
[07:12] | I need you to listen to me. | 我需要你们听我说 |
[07:15] | I got to tell you about your mom. | 我要告诉你们妈妈的事 |
[07:21] | Someone hurt her. | 有人伤害了她 |
[07:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:27] | Whoever it is that’s telling you what to do, | 告诉你们该怎么做的人 |
[07:30] | they hurt her. | 伤害了她 |
[07:35] | Your mom’s gone. | 你们的妈妈走了 |
[07:38] | She’s not coming back. | 她再也不会回来了 |
[07:47] | So now I’m gonna protect you. | 现在我要保护你们 |
[07:50] | That’s my job, and I’m gonna protect you. | 那是我的职责 我会保护你们 |
[07:53] | And I know that normally you two are asking me for something, | 我知道一般都是你们向我提要求 |
[07:56] | but this time, | 但是这一次 |
[07:57] | it’s me, | 由我 |
[07:58] | and I’m asking you. | 由我来请求你们 |
[08:01] | the three of us, | 我们三个 |
[08:03] | we can be a family again, | 我们能再度组成一个家 |
[08:05] | just us, | 就我们三个 |
[08:07] | together. | 一起 |
[08:11] | Erica, I’m pleading with you to trust me. | 艾瑞卡 我请求你相信我 |
[08:14] | And I’m–I’m trying my hardest– | 我…我在尽力… |
[08:16] | Do you know | 你知道 |
[08:19] | where our daughter is? | 我们的女儿在哪里吗 |
[08:20] | Yeah, I–yes. | 知道 我知道 |
[08:22] | Good. So take me to her. | 好 那带我去见她 |
[08:24] | No, I can’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[08:31] | Take me to her. | 带我去见她 |
[08:32] | Just set aside your conviction | 你先不要把我 |
[08:34] | that you’re talking to a sick man. | 当做是在胡言乱语 |
[08:36] | I know that you think I’m delusional, | 我知道你觉得我是在妄想 |
[08:39] | but I’m not delusional. | 但我没有妄想 |
[08:41] | Our daughter is somewhere only I can go. | 我们的女儿在一个只有我能去的地方 |
[08:44] | I am the only person who can maybe get her back | 只有我才能把她从那里 |
[08:46] | from where she is, and I need to go do that. | 救回来 我必须得去 |
[08:51] | Tell me where she is! | 告诉我她在哪里 |
[09:00] | Mike, I can’t physically stop you, | 麦克 我阻止不了你 |
[09:02] | but I’m not letting you out of my sight. | 但我绝对不会让你离开我的视线 |
[11:36] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[11:39] | Alex, where did she go? | 亚历克斯 她去哪了 |
[11:43] | Oh, come on, Alex. | 别这样 亚历克斯 |
[12:36] | No, wait. Wait. | 不 等等 等等 |
[12:37] | – Let me go. Let me go! – Be here when she comes back. | -放开我 放开我 -等她醒过来 |
[12:40] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[12:41] | Don’t touch her. | 别碰她 |
[12:44] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[12:47] | My brother. | 我哥哥 |
[12:55] | Stay with Lily. | 待在莉莉身边 |
[12:59] | Be here when she comes back. | 等她醒过来 |
[15:56] | Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[19:50] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[19:57] | What is all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:01] | It’s my room. | 这是我的房间 |
[20:07] | Where’s Lily? | 莉莉在哪里 |
[20:18] | Look. | 你看 |
[20:19] | It’s jawbone. | 那是颚骨 |
[20:22] | Yeah, we met. | 我们见过 |
[20:24] | That’s not his real name. | 那不是他的真名 |
[20:30] | What’s his real name? | 他的真名叫什么 |
[20:33] | Skin-taker. | 扒皮人 |
[20:42] | Skin-taker. | 扒皮人 |
[20:44] | He’s not really my friend. | 他其实不算是我的朋友 |
[20:48] | He’s part of me. | 他是我的一部分 |
[20:51] | He keeps me company. | 他陪着我 |
[20:54] | He’ll keep you company too | 等我回家后 |
[20:58] | when I go home. | 他也会陪着你 |
[21:10] | Where’s my daughter? | 我的女儿在哪里 |
[21:12] | Inside. | 在里面 |
[21:14] | Show me where. | 让我看看在哪里 |
[21:42] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[21:51] | Let us go. | 放了我们 |
[21:54] | Lily can go. | 莉莉可以走 |
[21:56] | Not you. | 你不行 |
[21:58] | I made this place for both of us. | 这个地方是我为我们俩创造的 |
[22:01] | It’s your turn to be here. | 轮到你留在这里了 |
[22:02] | No. | 不 |
[22:04] | No taking turns anymore. | 再也不轮流了 |
[22:06] | You killed me! | 你杀了我 |
[22:09] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[22:12] | I go home. | 我回家 |
[22:14] | You stay here. | 你留在这里 |
[22:17] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:19] | This is not a dream. | 这不是一场梦 |
[22:21] | It’s real. | 这是真的 |
[22:24] | And if you ever hear it calling you, | 如果你再听到它叫你 |
[22:27] | don’t listen. | 千万别听 |
[22:30] | Do you hear me? | 听明白了吗 |
[22:45] | what did he say to you? | 他对你说了什么 |
[22:47] | Let her go or– or no deal. | 让她走 否则交易告吹 |
[23:45] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[23:46] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[23:48] | Sweetheart, look at me. | 亲爱的 看着我 |
[23:50] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:56] | Sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[23:58] | sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[23:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:06] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[24:27] | Don’t go yet. | 先别走 |
[24:31] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[24:33] | I want you to stay. | 我想让你留下来 |
[24:37] | We belong together. | 我们属于彼此 |
[24:40] | We shared everything. Shouldn’t we share this? | 我们分享一切 我们难道不应该分享这个吗 |
[24:43] | You’re scared of what I’ll do out there. | 你担心我出去后会做什么 |
[24:49] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[24:56] | You left me here. | 是你把我丢在这里 |
[25:00] | You want to stay with me? | 你会想跟我待在一起吗 |
[25:11] | Let me go. | 让我走 |
[25:15] | We never finished the game. | 那一局我们一直没打完 |
[25:19] | The game? | 哪一局 |
[25:21] | The card game that never ended. | 一直没结束的那场牌局 |
[25:23] | We never will. | 我们永远不会打完了 |
[25:26] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[25:30] | We’ve got time. | 我们有的是时间 |
[25:33] | It’s not like I’m going anywhere. | 反正我又不会去别的地方 |
[25:39] | What’s your trick? | 你玩的什么鬼把戏 |
[25:41] | There’s no trick. | 没有什么鬼把戏 |
[25:42] | I promised to stay, and I will | 我答应留下来 如果你赢了这场牌局 |
[25:46] | if you win the game. | 我就会信守诺言 |
[25:49] | Bye, Mike. | 拜拜 麦克 |
[25:52] | Do you know why it never ended? | 你知道为什么牌局一直不结束吗 |
[25:55] | I was cheating. | 因为我当时作弊了 |
[25:57] | Every time my stack got too low, | 每次我牌数太少的时候 |
[25:59] | I slipped a high card to the top. | 我就会抽一张大牌藏到最上面 |
[26:04] | I figured you were too. | 我以为你也是这么干的 |
[26:07] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[26:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:13] | Finish the game with your brother. | 和你弟弟把这局玩完 |
[26:17] | I came a long way to see you. | 我费了好大劲才见到了你 |
[26:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:09] | Where’s Mike? | 麦克在哪 |
[28:11] | Still there. | 还在那里 |
[28:20] | Hello, my daughter’s been hurt. So has my husband. | 喂 我女儿受伤了 我丈夫也是 |
[28:23] | She was unconscious when I found her. | 我找到她时她已经失去知觉 |
[28:24] | I–I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[28:26] | No, I don’t–I don’t know. | 我不 我不知道 |
[28:28] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[28:30] | Yeah, she needs to see a doctor. | 她需要医生 |
[28:32] | Can you… | 你能不能 |
[28:33] | Yeah, the address, it’s, | 地址是 |
[28:58] | Your stack is getting smaller. | 你的牌越来越少了 |
[29:01] | In the world you created, the cards fall your way. | 你创造的世界 牌运自然随你 |
[29:04] | I’m shocked. | 我很震惊 |
[29:06] | It’s our world, Mike. | 这是我们的世界 麦克 |
[29:09] | Your world. | 你的世界 |
[29:12] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[29:15] | What will you do out there in a world you don’t know anymore? | 在一个你不了解的世界里你能做什么 |
[29:19] | I know it. | 我了解 |
[29:21] | I go into it. | 我进去过 |
[29:23] | But without a real body, | 但没有实体 |
[29:25] | I have to hide like a monster. | 我必须像怪兽一样东躲西藏 |
[29:29] | Up there, I’ll be you. | 到了外面 我就变成你 |
[29:32] | The guy everyone trusts. | 大家都信任的人 |
[29:35] | With their children. | 会托付自己的孩子给他 |
[30:16] | All these years, | 这么多年 |
[30:19] | while you were waiting for your lost little boy to come back, | 你在等着你走失的儿子回家时 |
[30:23] | It was me he was talking to. | 是我与他谈心 |
[30:26] | Me he relied on. | 是我让他依赖 |
[30:28] | Me who gave him comfort. | 是我给他抚慰 |
[30:31] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[30:34] | What’s amusing? | 有什么好笑的 |
[30:42] | You look like a person… | 你看起来像个 |
[30:45] | with a conscience and a moral center. | 有道德和良心的人 |
[30:47] | I can only imagine what’s actually | 我能想象得到 |
[30:50] | hunched in that head of yours– | 你脑子里到底藏着什么 |
[30:53] | Some withered, chicken-hearted thing, | 猥琐 胆小的念头 |
[30:57] | starving for purpose. | 很想让自己有意义 |
[31:02] | Honey, I’m as sharp as a razor blade. | 亲爱的 我像刀刃一样锋利 |
[31:11] | Get out of my way. | 给我让开 |
[31:15] | I took care of him. | 我照顾他长大 |
[31:17] | I’m his mother now. | 现在我才是他的母亲 |
[31:20] | You gave your son away. | 你抛弃了你的儿子 |
[31:26] | You aren’t anyone’s mother. | 你不是任何人的母亲 |
[31:54] | Marla, get back. | 玛拉 退后 |
[32:21] | I got you. | 我扶着你 |
[32:24] | I need an ambulance | 我需要救护车 |
[32:26] | A quarter-mile north of road 21 | 采石场的西南入口旁 |
[32:28] | by the southwest quarry entrance. | 21号路往北400米 |
[32:31] | Copy that. Ambulance en route. | 收到 救护车在路上了 |
[32:58] | Good game, Mike. | 精彩的一局 麦克 |
[33:01] | How about one more? | 要不要再来一局 |
[33:04] | I wish I could, but… | 我也希望如此 但是 |
[33:13] | I have someone to be. | 我得去扮演你了 |
[33:24] | Eddie… | 艾迪 |
[33:28] | Let it go. | 放下吧 |
[33:32] | The people who hurt us– their children– | 伤害我们的人 他们的孩子 |
[33:34] | It was a long time ago. | 是很久以前的事了 |
[33:37] | Not for me. | 我不这么想 |
[33:41] | You can do good in the world. | 你能为这世界行善 |
[33:45] | I have been. | 我一直如此 |
[33:50] | Good-bye, Mike. | 再见 麦克 |
[34:11] | I’ll answer any questions the best I can. | 我会尽量回答大家的问题 |
[34:13] | There’s still a lot we don’t know | 还有很多事我们无法知晓 |
[34:15] | and might never know. | 也许永远也无法知晓 |
[34:18] | The state task force still hasn’t issued their report, | 州专案组目前还没有发表报告 |
[34:21] | and it might be some time. | 可能需要些时间 |
[34:24] | But at this time, I can say | 但此时此刻 我可以说 |
[34:27] | that in addition to the murders earlier this year | 弗朗西丝·布斯不仅在今年年初谋杀了 |
[34:31] | of Daphne Bell and sheriff’s deputy Simon Grove, | 达芙妮·贝尔和西蒙·格鲁夫警官 |
[34:35] | Frances Booth was responsible | 她还是杀死 |
[34:37] | for the deaths of Eddie Painter, Gene Hazel, | 艾迪·佩因特 基恩·黑兹尔 |
[34:40] | Jacob Booth, Carl Cutter, | 雅各布·布斯 卡尔·卡特 |
[34:43] | and Sadie Williams. | 和赛迪·威廉姆斯的真凶 |
[34:46] | So after almost 30 years, | 所以在近30年后 |
[34:51] | our town can finally begin to heal | 我们的小镇终于可以 |
[34:53] | and close the door on the tragedies that happened here in 1988. | 走出于1988年发生的悲剧的阴影 |
[34:57] | Any further comment on the speculation | 有猜测认为此次约伦谋杀案 |
[34:59] | that children may have been involved in the Yolen murder? | 可能与孩子们有关 对此你有什么回答 |
[35:02] | The investigation is still open. | 调查还没有结束 |
[35:04] | anything you may have heard is unsubstantiated. | 你们听到的消息都未经证实 |
[35:07] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[35:08] | I would ask that you refrain from speculation. | 我希望大家不要过度猜测 |
[35:11] | Respect the privacy of our former sheriff, | 尊重我们前警长 |
[35:14] | Gary Yolen, and his children, | 加里·约伦及其孩子的个人隐私 |
[35:16] | as they go through their own healing process. | 他们正以自己的方式愈合 |
[36:12] | That scar will be something. | 一定会留下伤痕的 |
[36:15] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[36:17] | for getting me at the hospital. | 送我去医院 |
[36:19] | I–I don’t want to press. | 我不想让你有压力 |
[36:21] | But don’t you think it would make sense for you | 但你有没有想过搬来 |
[36:23] | to come stay with us? | 和我们一起住 |
[36:26] | No, I– | 不了 我… |
[36:28] | this is my home. | 这里是我的家 |
[36:30] | I live here, and I’ll die here– | 我生于此 也将死于此 |
[36:33] | close to my boys. | 离我的儿子们近 |
[36:35] | There’s a blue jay who’s just begun to come here. | 有一只冠蓝鸦 最近刚飞来这 |
[36:40] | I hope he– | 我希望它… |
[36:42] | – Careful. – He isn’t gone. | -小心 -还没飞走 |
[36:45] | I put out the special seed. | 我在外面撒了些特殊的种子 |
[36:50] | And he began to just fly around here… | 然后它就经常飞来这附近 |
[36:54] | Right. | 好了 |
[38:20] | Hon, come outside and see the birds. | 亲爱的 过来看看这些鸟 |
[39:17] | All deputies please respond. | 所有人员请回复 |
[39:21] | Marla? | 玛拉 |
[41:33] | Good-bye, Mike. | 再见 麦克 |
[41:44] | No! | 不 |
[41:45] | No, no. No! | 不 不 不要 |
[41:52] | We’re supposed to be together. | 我们注定要在一起 |
[41:56] | I’ll stay. | 我会留下 |
[41:58] | And so are you. | 你也一样 |