时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You know how to tell me and Eddie apart, right? | 你知道怎么区分我和艾迪 对吗 |
[00:04] | He’s got an extra tooth right here. | 他在这里多了一颗牙 |
[00:06] | Jake. Eddie’s here. | 杰克 艾迪来了 |
[00:07] | He wanted to see you. | 他想要见你 |
[00:09] | It’s my daughter. Lily! | 是我的女儿 莉莉 |
[00:11] | Is Lily okay? | 莉莉没事吧 |
[00:12] | How did you get here? | 你怎么来这里的 |
[00:13] | Is there anything you’re not telling me? | 你是不是有事瞒着我 |
[00:15] | I’m not Lily. | 我不是莉莉 |
[00:16] | Then who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[00:17] | I would know you no matter what. | 不管怎样我都能认出你来 |
[00:20] | I remember what you did. | 我记得你做的事情 |
[00:22] | Do you still think about your life would look like, | 你是否仍在想如果事情朝另一方向发展 |
[00:25] | if things had happened another way? | 你的人生也许会有所不同 |
[00:29] | I need to talk to these kids. | 我需要和这些学生谈谈 |
[00:31] | They’re all in the same class. | 他们都是一个班的 |
[00:33] | It has been a strange couple days. | 最近几天实在很奇怪 |
[00:36] | Do you believe in intuition? | 你相信直觉吗 |
[00:38] | Something felt wrong today. | 今天总感觉哪里不对 |
[00:41] | Take that mask off. | 把面具摘下来 |
[02:26] | So what color is the river? | 那条河是什么颜色 |
[02:29] | Uh, bluish and sometimes greenish. | 蓝蓝的 有时绿绿的 |
[02:33] | – What–what color’s the sky? – Blue. | -天空是什么颜色 -蓝色 |
[02:36] | And what color is chocolate milk? | 巧克力牛奶是什么颜色 |
[02:40] | Pink! | 粉色 |
[02:41] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[02:43] | It’s chocolate colored. | 是巧克力色的 |
[02:45] | – Good morning. – Ah, good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[02:47] | – How’re you doing, kid? – Good. | -你好吗 孩子 -很好 |
[02:54] | Did you sleep well? | 睡得好吗 |
[02:56] | I did. | 很好 |
[02:57] | I did. | 很好 |
[02:58] | I dreamt we all went to the beach. | 我做梦梦到我们都去沙滩玩了 |
[03:00] | Well, good dreams are nature’s prozac. | 好梦是大自然赠与的百忧解 |
[03:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:05] | Been so long, I felt like I was having somebody else’s dream. | 很久以来我都觉得在做别人的梦 |
[03:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:43] | It’s not confirmed yet. | 还没有确定 |
[03:45] | But the wounds… | 但伤口… |
[03:47] | The footprints. | 还有脚印 |
[03:48] | – It was kids. – Yeah. | -是孩子干的 -是 |
[03:50] | We found Daphne Bell, too. | 我们还找到了达芙妮·贝尔 |
[03:53] | Dead a couple days. | 死了好几天了 |
[03:56] | In Frances Booth’s basement. | 在弗朗西丝·布斯的地下室里 |
[03:59] | And we found “Candle Cove” props– | 我们还发现了《蜡烛湾》道具… |
[04:02] | – In Frances Booth’s basement? – Yes. | -在弗朗西丝·布斯的地下室里 -对 |
[04:06] | You found props from “Candle Cove” | 你们在弗朗西丝·布斯的地下室里 |
[04:08] | in Frances Booth’s basement? | 发现了《蜡烛湾》道具 |
[04:10] | All–all that stuff to make the show? | 都是那部剧里的东西吗 |
[04:14] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[04:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:18] | Meet me at the station. | 到警局里见我 |
[04:35] | Jessica’s, uh… | 杰西卡… |
[04:39] | She’s, uh… | 她… |
[04:49] | I actually thought it was over. | 我还以为事情结束了 |
[04:59] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[05:31] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[05:32] | Your wife’s here. | 你妻子来了 |
[05:47] | – Hello. – Is she here, Marla? | -你好 -她在这里吗 玛拉 |
[05:50] | She–she’s outside. | 她在外面 |
[05:58] | Are you bleeding? | 你在流血吗 |
[06:01] | Oh, it’s, uh… | 这… |
[06:04] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:05] | I’m gonna go and get her. | 我去叫她 |
[06:07] | Mike, what happened here? | 麦克 这里发生什么了 |
[06:09] | How does a six-year-old girl just show up? | 一个六岁小女孩怎么会突然出现在这里 |
[06:11] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[06:13] | Hi, bunny. | 宝贝 |
[06:15] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[06:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:20] | Well, time to say bye, okay? | 该说再见了 好吗 |
[06:26] | My guess is, she killed Daphne, herself, | 我猜测是她本人杀了达芙妮 |
[06:29] | and directed them to kill Jessica. | 然后指挥那些孩子杀了杰西卡 |
[06:31] | Come on, Amy. | 别胡说了 艾米 |
[06:32] | We know these kids. | 我们认识这些孩子 |
[06:33] | There’s no way. | 绝对不可能 |
[06:34] | You heard what the coroner said. | 你听到验尸官说的了 |
[06:36] | You saw the footprints. | 你也看到那些脚印了 |
[06:37] | Kids aren’t capable of that. | 小孩子无法做出那种事 |
[06:39] | Under the right circumstances… | 在适当的情况下 |
[06:42] | Kids are capable of almost anything. | 小孩子几乎能做出任何事 |
[06:44] | We’re talking about somebody carving up Jessica here. | 那些人把杰西卡分尸了 |
[06:48] | Children’s brains are– are like clay. | 孩子们的脑袋像一张白纸 |
[06:52] | An authority figure like Frances Booth | 像弗朗西丝·布斯这种权威人物 |
[06:54] | could take advantage. | 可以利用这个特点 |
[06:55] | This is all hands on deck. | 必须全员就位 |
[06:58] | First thing is we pick up the four kids I saw. | 第一件事就是把我之前看到的四个孩子带来 |
[07:00] | I want to talk to them now. | 我现在就要和他们谈 |
[07:02] | Then we knock on every door. | 接着我们挨家挨户敲门 |
[07:05] | We call every friend, every relative, | 我们联系每一个朋友 每一个亲戚 |
[07:07] | every former student, until we find Frances Booth. | 每一个校友 直到我们找到弗朗西丝·布斯 |
[07:11] | Okay? | 听到了吗 |
[07:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:23] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[07:24] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[07:28] | I want to see that house. | 我想去看一眼那个房子 |
[07:30] | – We searched it. – No, no, no, um… | -我们搜查过了 -不不不 |
[07:32] | I-I, um…I need to see the basement, you know? | 我 我得去地下室看看 你知道吗 |
[07:35] | The stuff she was using to make the show. | 她用来做动画的那些道具 |
[07:38] | You never even saw “Candle Cove.” | 你甚至都没看过《蜡烛湾》 |
[07:40] | It’s a crime scene, Mike. You can’t go messing around. | 那是犯罪现场 麦克 你不能去瞎搅和 |
[07:44] | You come with me. | 你和我去 |
[07:46] | No, we have to bring these kids in. | 不 我们得先把孩子们找来 |
[07:47] | That’s first. | 那才是首要任务 |
[07:49] | – Send someone else. – Who? Look around. | -派个人和我去 -谁 看看周围 |
[07:51] | It’s all hands on deck. | 大家都在忙 |
[07:56] | Could you stop saying that? | 能别那样说了吗 |
[08:00] | Everyone’s busy. | 每个人都在忙 |
[08:08] | Not everyone. | 不是每个人 |
[08:10] | No, he is locked up on felony charges… | 不行 他因为重罪指控还在蹲监狱 |
[08:12] | These are– are unique circumstances. | 现在是特殊情况 |
[08:18] | Mike, he just found out about Jessica. | 麦克 他刚知道杰西卡的事情 |
[08:22] | All the more reason that he’ll want to help. | 所以他肯定会想帮忙 |
[10:55] | This isn’t it. | 不是这个 |
[11:23] | Mike? I have so much to tell you. | 麦克 我有太多的事情要告诉你 |
[11:43] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[11:45] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你能顺道来看我 |
[11:49] | Eddie, is there anything going on | 艾迪 有什么事情 |
[11:50] | that you’d like to tell me about? | 想要和我说吗 |
[11:57] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:00] | You can always come to me if you need any help, okay? | 有需要随时可以来找我 好吗 |
[12:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:06] | Now get home before your mom starts to worry. | 在你妈开始担心之前赶紧回家吧 |
[12:16] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[12:34] | Stop. | 停下 |
[12:40] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[12:52] | Get up. | 起来 |
[13:16] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[13:18] | I have something important to tell you. | 我有些很重要的事情要告诉你 |
[13:21] | Something wonderful. | 很美妙的事情 |
[13:23] | Why don’t you come inside and tell me? | 为什么不进屋告诉我 |
[13:25] | Thanks for inviting me into my own house. | 谢谢你邀请我进我自己家 |
[13:28] | But I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 但我觉得那不是个好主意 |
[13:31] | I doubt Gary’s capable of a rational conversation. | 我怀疑加里还没有理智对话的能力 |
[13:36] | I have somewhere else in mind. | 我想到另一个地方 |
[13:39] | I’d like you to meet me there. | 我可以在那里和你见面 |
[13:41] | Where? | 哪里 |
[13:43] | I’d appreciate it if we could speak alone. | 如果能单独聊的话我会很感激 |
[13:46] | Just the two of us. | 只有我们俩 |
[13:49] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[13:51] | And eager. | 迫不及待了 |
[14:00] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[14:21] | Mike’s gone. | 麦克走了 |
[14:22] | Gone where? | 去哪了 |
[14:23] | He just took the car. He left. | 他刚把车开走 他走了 |
[14:26] | Okay, sit tight, | 好了 你先坐下来等着 |
[14:27] | I will send someone out for him and you. | 我派人出去找他还有接你 |
[14:30] | I won’t be here. | 我不会待在这里 |
[14:32] | Gary, I have to bring you back. | 加里 我得接你回来 |
[14:35] | Gary? | 加里 |
[14:40] | Ahoy, mates! | 伙计们 |
[14:41] | What adventure awaits? | 什么样的冒险在等待着你们 |
[14:42] | Do you sense it? | 你们感觉到了吗 |
[14:44] | Something is coming! | 有东西过来了 |
[14:47] | A strange vessel, headed for the cove. | 一艘迷途的船只朝着小海湾驶去 |
[15:34] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[16:15] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[16:19] | Come on! | 拜托接电话啊 |
[16:20] | What’s wrong, Amy– uh, Sheriff? | 怎么了 艾米 警长 |
[16:23] | Tommy’s mother can’t find him or Alex. | 汤米的妈妈找不到他和亚历克斯 |
[16:25] | What about yours? | 你们这边呢 |
[16:26] | Chloe Benson’s not at home. | 克洛伊·本森不在家 |
[16:28] | Same with Sofia Reyes. | 索菲亚·雷耶斯也是同样的情况 |
[16:30] | – Her mom said– – Shit! Okay. | -她妈妈说 -该死的 好了 |
[16:33] | Simon, I need you to do something for me. | 西蒙 我要你帮我做点事情 |
[16:36] | Yeah, of course–anything. | 好的 当然 任何事都行 |
[16:38] | Find Mike Painter. | 找到麦克·佩因特 |
[17:13] | Are you in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[17:15] | Come inside. Let’s talk. | 进来 我们聊聊 |
[17:18] | Forgive my hesitation, but, uh… | 请原谅我的犹豫 但是 |
[17:21] | You ripped out Daphne Bell’s throat. | 你撕烂了达芙妮·贝尔的喉咙 |
[17:23] | To protect you, Mike. | 是为了保护你 麦克 |
[17:28] | Come inside, Mike. | 进来 麦克 |
[17:43] | Amy sent me to get you. | 艾米派我来接你 |
[17:45] | Yeah, uh… | 是啊 |
[17:46] | She says you can’t be… | 她说你不能 |
[17:48] | You know, investigating stuff on your own. | 你知道的 独自进行调查了 |
[17:51] | Yeah, yeah, oh, right, right. | 是的 是的 没错 没错 |
[17:53] | I’ll, um… | 我 |
[17:54] | I’ll head back in and meet her at the station. | 我等下就回局里见她 |
[17:57] | The heck you doing out here, anyway? | 你跑这里来做什么 |
[17:58] | Um, I… | 我 |
[18:01] | I felt, just–I, uh, I felt sick. | 我觉得 只是 我 我觉得不舒服 |
[18:03] | Uh, and so I pulled over. | 就在路边停下来了 |
[18:09] | No, no, no, wait, wait, wait. | 不 不 不 等等 等等 |
[18:10] | – What? – Wait, wait, wait. | -什么 -等等 |
[18:11] | – What? – Um, it’s not safe. | -什么 -这不安全 |
[18:14] | – No, I know those kids– – No, no, no. | -不 我认得那些孩子 -不 不 不 |
[18:15] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不认得 |
[18:17] | Trust me, we don’t know | 相信我 我们现在还不知道 |
[18:18] | how much danger we’re in yet. | 自己身陷怎样的危险之中 |
[18:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:26] | Okay, good. | 好的 很好 |
[18:29] | Just stay here, okay? | 就待在这 好吗 |
[18:31] | Don’t go near them. | 别靠近他们 |
[18:32] | Just, uh… | 就 |
[18:33] | Just stay here, okay? | 就待在这 好吗 |
[18:35] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[18:38] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, where’re you going? | 等等 等等 你要去哪 |
[18:40] | Hey, listen, she asked you to find me, | 听着 她叫你来找我 |
[18:41] | You found me, okay? | 你找到我了 对吗 |
[18:42] | You did your job. That’s good. | 你完成了任务 这很好 |
[18:43] | I’m gonna come with you– I will come with you, okay? | 我会跟你一起走 我会跟你一起走的 好吗 |
[18:45] | Just give me a second. | 就等我一会 |
[18:47] | Just one second. | 就一会 |
[18:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:50] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[18:52] | Stay there, okay? | 待在这 好吗 |
[18:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:05] | Mrs. Booth? | 布斯夫人 |
[19:07] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[19:16] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[19:57] | Mrs. Booth? | 布斯夫人 |
[19:59] | You said you wanted to talk. | 你说你想谈谈 |
[20:01] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[20:04] | You can talk to me. | 你可以跟我谈 |
[20:07] | Mrs. Booth? | 布斯夫人 |
[20:34] | Hey, what’re you kids doing here? | 你们几个孩子在这做什么 |
[20:36] | I’m gonna need all of you to come with me, okay? | 你们都随我来吧 |
[20:51] | Alright, come on guys, I don’t have all day. | 好了 快点孩子们 我赶时间 |
[20:55] | Here we go, who’s next? Come on. | 好了 下一个是谁 来吧 |
[20:58] | Okay. Not so hard. | 好的 别这么使劲 |
[21:00] | Easy, guys, easy. Not so– | 放松 大家放松 别这么 |
[21:01] | Watch you’re–watch– watch my jacket. | 小心你 小心我的夹克 |
[21:12] | Simon! | 西蒙 |
[22:11] | What kind of pizza are we gonna have tonight? | 我们今晚吃什么披萨 |
[22:15] | Daddy likes bacon. | 爸爸喜欢培根的 |
[22:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:19] | Daddy isn’t coming tonight, though, remember? | 但爸爸今晚不来 记得吗 |
[22:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[22:28] | I’m so sorry, sweetheart, I know that was scary. | 太对不起了 亲爱的 一定很可怕 |
[22:49] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[22:51] | Oh, god. Thank you. | 天啊 谢谢 |
[22:53] | Okay. Yeah, when? | 好 什么时候 |
[22:58] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我得等会打给你 |
[23:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:02] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[23:04] | Amy, it’s Beth. | 艾米 是贝丝 |
[23:05] | – I think something’s wrong. – Tell me. | -我觉得有些不不对劲 -告诉我 |
[23:08] | Well, Alex was at Tommy’s, but I called over and– | 亚历克斯在汤米家 但我打电话过去 |
[23:10] | He’s not there. I know. | 他不在那里 我知道 |
[23:12] | Can you come back by the house, or can I come in? | 你能过来一趟吗 或者我去局里吗 |
[23:15] | He’s been acting really strange. | 他最近举止非常奇怪 |
[23:18] | All the kids have and I’m scared, Amy. | 孩子们都这样 艾米 我很害怕 |
[23:24] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[23:30] | Amy? Amy? Hello? | 艾米 有人吗 |
[23:57] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[25:52] | And how long will that take? | 需要多久呢 |
[25:56] | Well, it’s– it’s a rental | 这是租的车 |
[25:58] | and I need something else, ’cause I’m stuck in a place | 我还需要别的东西 因为我一点都 |
[26:00] | where I don’t– I don’t want to be. | 不想待在这地方 |
[26:13] | Yes, I can drive a manual. | 我会开手动挡 |
[26:18] | I don’t know, it depends how many days… | 我不知道 取决于多少天 |
[26:21] | Maybe–maybe tomorrow? | 可能明天 |
[26:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:43] | Stay inside. | 待在室内 |
[26:45] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[26:50] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[27:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[27:39] | Call Mike. | 打给麦克 |
[27:41] | And tell him to come alone this time. | 让他这次一个人来 |
[28:39] | The guest of honor has arrived. | 荣誉嘉宾已经到了 |
[28:43] | Are you okay, mom? | 妈你还好吗 |
[28:45] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[28:47] | Sit down, Mike. | 坐下 麦克 |
[29:05] | Shame about before. | 之前真是可惜 |
[29:08] | You should’ve come alone. | 你应该一个人来的 |
[29:16] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[29:27] | No better feeling than seeing your kids well-fed. | 没有比看到自己的孩子被精心照顾的感觉更好了 |
[29:32] | My mom used to say that. | 我妈妈经常这么说 |
[29:35] | I didn’t really understand till later, but it’s true. | 我到后来才明白 但是这话没错 |
[29:38] | Right, Marla? | 对吧 玛拉 |
[29:40] | You comforted me for months when I lost my son. | 我失去我的儿子后 你安慰了我好几个月 |
[29:47] | And all this time… | 一直以来 |
[29:50] | You were the one who took him away. | 原来是你夺走他的 |
[29:53] | Well, now I’m here to reunite you. | 现在我来帮你们团聚 |
[30:00] | You wanted to tell me something. | 你想告诉我一些事 |
[30:04] | Tell me about “Candle cove.” | 告诉我”蜡烛湾”的事 |
[30:07] | What would you like to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[30:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:13] | And why us? | 为什么要选我们 |
[30:15] | You are such a stubborn man. | 你还真是固执 |
[30:23] | Once or twice in a lifetime, | 如果你走运的话 |
[30:27] | if you’re lucky… | 这辈子会有一两次… |
[30:29] | there are moments. | 有那么几个瞬间 |
[30:33] | Someone slices the world open right down the middle | 有人会撕裂这个世界 |
[30:36] | and you can see the sky behind it. | 你能看到后面的天空 |
[30:39] | The true world. | 真正的世界 |
[30:41] | And you understand your purpose. | 你就明白你的目的到底是什么 |
[30:45] | And this was your purpose? | 这就是你的目的吗 |
[30:49] | Nothing’s sadder than a life without purpose. | 没有比漫无目的的人生更悲哀的东西了 |
[30:53] | And I had a life like that. | 我的人生曾经是那样 |
[30:56] | You keep telling yourself to be grateful. | 总是告诉自己要感激 |
[30:59] | Have faith. | 有信心 |
[31:03] | I loved my son. | 我爱我的儿子 |
[31:05] | I did. | 真的 |
[31:08] | But I was just a void, | 但我却那么空虚 |
[31:11] | wasting life and space and air. | 浪费生命 蹉跎人生 |
[31:16] | And powerless. | 那么无力 |
[31:20] | Then something extraordinary happened. | 然后发生了一件非比寻常的事 |
[31:25] | I found myself in the presence of something greater. | 我发现我自己遇到了更伟大的东西 |
[31:31] | He showed me his power. | 他向我展示了他的能力 |
[31:35] | Something majestic that flowered from indignity. | 从侮辱中滋长的瑰丽 |
[31:40] | He? | 他 |
[31:44] | I didn’t create “Candle cove.” | 不是我创造了蜡烛湾 |
[31:47] | Eddie did. | 是艾迪 |
[31:53] | It rose out of him like blood from broken skin. | 那是从他身体孕育的 像血液从伤口中流出般 |
[31:58] | No. | 不 |
[32:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:12] | You thought “Candle cove” Found him. | 你以为是”蜡烛湾”找上了他 |
[32:16] | But what he had was always there. | 但其实那一直在他身上 |
[32:19] | He was born with it. | 他生来就有 |
[32:21] | He’s the light. | 他就是光明 |
[32:23] | The beacon. | 那束光 |
[32:25] | He always was. | 他一直都是 |
[32:28] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[32:30] | Only in the literal sense. | 只是表面上而已 |
[32:34] | He’s coming back. | 他要回来了 |
[32:36] | You’re almost ready. | 你快准备好了 |
[32:38] | You just have to let him in. | 你只需要接纳他 |
[32:42] | A fire needs fuel. | 火焰需要燃料 |
[32:45] | Power demands sacrifice. | 权力需要牺牲 |
[32:49] | I made mine a long time ago. | 我很久以前就牺牲过了 |
[33:09] | How did you do what you did today in class? | 你今天在教室里是怎么做的 |
[33:13] | I’m special. | 我很特别 |
[33:15] | Those things I saw, that… | 我看到的东西 那… |
[33:20] | That place. | 那个地方 |
[33:23] | Did you show me that? | 是你给我看的吗 |
[33:28] | Want me to show you again? | 需要我再给你看一次吗 |
[33:32] | Please. | 是的 |
[33:34] | I’m not strong enough yet. | 我现在还不够强壮 |
[33:38] | I need you to do something for me. | 我要你为我做件事 |
[33:41] | Give me something. | 给我某样东西 |
[33:46] | Anything. | 任何事都可以 |
[34:10] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[34:12] | Eddie’s here. He wanted to see you. | 艾迪来了 他想要见你 |
[34:24] | You killed your own son? | 你杀了你的儿子 |
[34:27] | No. | 不 |
[34:28] | I fed him to a fire. | 我将他献给火焰 |
[34:30] | So it could burn even brighter. | 这样才能燃烧出更多的光明 |
[34:36] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[34:39] | Even after all I’ve done, | 即使我做了这么多 |
[34:40] | you make him a hundred times stronger just by being here. | 你仅仅待在这就使他比以前更加强壮百倍 |
[34:47] | You were both born with something special. | 你们生来就有特殊的纽带 |
[34:50] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[34:54] | That’s why he wanted you to put him to rest– | 所以他当初才会希望由你让他安息… |
[34:56] | it had to be you. | 只能是你 |
[35:00] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[35:03] | He’s broken you down. | 他使你崩溃 |
[35:05] | But only to make you ready. | 只为让你有所准备 |
[35:08] | Only because you fought so hard. | 因为你太拼命反抗了 |
[35:16] | He’s coming back. | 现在他要回来了 |
[35:19] | Through you. | 通过你 |
[35:22] | You are his blood. | 你是他的血液 |
[35:24] | You body is his body. | 你的身体就是他的身体 |
[35:26] | He can live again in flesh. | 他能够以血肉之躯重生 |
[35:34] | You can feel it, can’t you? | 你能感觉到的 对吗 |
[35:37] | It’s already begun. | 已经开始了 |
[35:41] | The sooner you let him in, the sooner he’ll take your pain away. | 你越早让他进入 痛苦便会越快消失 |
[35:50] | I envy you. | 我真嫉妒你 |
[36:01] | Very soon, now. | 一切就快了 |
[36:03] | Tonight, maybe tomorrow. | 今晚 或许是明天 |
[36:09] | Go with him. | 和他一起去 |
[36:29] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[36:38] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[36:41] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[36:43] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[36:46] | Where’s mommy? | 妈妈在哪里 |
[36:50] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[37:09] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[37:16] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[37:18] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[37:23] | You want to see something cool? | 你想看很酷的东西吗 |
[38:39] | Please, don’t! | 求你 不要 |
[38:42] | Don’t! No! | 不要 |
[40:32] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[40:34] | Tomorrow’s a big day. | 明天是个重要的日子 |
[40:37] | He’ll be here soon. | 他就快回来了 |
[42:14] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[42:20] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[42:25] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[42:37] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[42:40] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |