时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You guys remember “Candle Cove”? | 你们记得《蜡烛湾》吗 |
[00:02] | That show used to give me the worst nightmares., | 那部剧曾经让我做最恐怖的噩梦 |
[00:04] | It’s back. | 又重演了 |
[00:05] | Kids will watch it just like we did. | 小孩子们会看到 就像我们当初一样 |
[00:08] | These kids are hurting someone! | 这些孩子在杀人 |
[00:09] | Hey, drop those knives! | 把刀放下 |
[00:11] | – Mom! – Dane? | -妈妈 -戴恩 |
[00:13] | She stabbed him in his sleep. | 她在他睡觉时捅了他 |
[00:15] | Me and Eddie started playing cards one day. | 我和艾迪有一天开始打扑克 |
[00:17] | And this one game went on and on. | 这局牌打到了地老天荒 |
[00:19] | There was no winner. | 没有赢家 |
[00:20] | We want to know what you did | 我们想知道你到底做了什么 |
[00:21] | and why you did it. | 以及为什么这么做 |
[00:23] | – No! – Mike! | -不 -麦克 |
[00:24] | Have you lost your mind? | 你们都疯了吗 |
[00:26] | Jesus, Gary. | 天啊 加里 |
[00:27] | The last couple of years, | 过去几年 |
[00:28] | Mike and I started emailing, texts. | 我和麦克开始邮件往来 互发短信 |
[00:30] | It became important. | 这对我非常重要 |
[00:35] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[00:36] | It’s my daughter. | 是我的女儿 |
[00:37] | How did you get here? | 你怎么来这的 |
[00:38] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[00:39] | How did you get here? | 你怎么来这的 |
[00:41] | How did you get here? | 你怎么来这的 |
[00:53] | Are you mad at Eddie about something? | 你在对艾迪生气吗 |
[00:57] | All he wants to do is watch that show. | 他只想看那个节目 |
[01:02] | Do you think they’re dead? Gene and them? | 你觉得基恩他们死了吗 |
[01:10] | Our dad told us one time, | 我们爸爸曾经告诉我们 |
[01:12] | if you die, | 如果你死了 |
[01:14] | you don’t get buried right or cremated, | 没有下葬或者火化 |
[01:18] | then you can’t rest. | 你就不能安息 |
[01:22] | Maybe they just ran away. | 也许他们只是出走了 |
[01:26] | Can I show you something? | 我能给你看点东西吗 |
[01:45] | It’s Pirate Percy. | 这是珀西海盗 |
[01:47] | Eddie made it the other night. | 艾迪那天晚上做的 |
[01:50] | Don’t tell him I showed you, okay? | 别告诉他我给你看过了 |
[01:57] | Ahoy, mates. What adventure awaits? | 伙计们 什么样的冒险在等待着你们 |
[02:01] | Do you sense it? | 你们感觉到了吗 |
[02:04] | Something is coming. | 有东西过来了 |
[02:05] | A strange vessel is headed for the Cove. | 一艘迷途的船只朝着小海湾驶去 |
[02:21] | Lily… | 莉莉 |
[02:23] | how did you get here? | 你怎么来这里的 |
[02:25] | Aunt Carol? | 卡萝尔姨妈呢 |
[02:33] | It’s different. | 这不一样 |
[02:38] | What is? | 什么不一样 |
[02:40] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪里吗 |
[02:43] | – Home. – No, baby. | -家里 -不 宝贝 |
[02:47] | You’re at your grandma Marla’s house. | 这是你玛拉奶奶的家 |
[02:49] | There’s still no answer. | 还是没人接 |
[02:52] | She’s probably asleep. | 她可能睡着了 |
[02:56] | Baby, where’s our house, | 宝贝 我们的家呢 |
[02:58] | where you live with me and Mommy? | 你和我和妈妈一起住的地方呢 |
[03:01] | Lily, look at me. How did you get here? | 莉莉 看着我 你怎么来这里的 |
[03:06] | I think you should let her sleep. | 我觉得你应该让她睡一觉 |
[03:12] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[04:09] | Please, Kim? Just two minutes. | 拜托 金 就两分钟 |
[04:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:18] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:20] | Someone wanted to see you. | 有人想来看看你 |
[04:24] | I’m not mad at you. | 我没有对你生气 |
[04:27] | Is Daddy mad? | 爸爸生气吗 |
[04:30] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不了 |
[04:32] | He’s just busy at work right now. | 他只是现在忙着工作 |
[04:47] | Buddy, when did you lose a tooth? | 小家伙 你什么时候掉了一颗牙 |
[04:50] | Jess? | 杰西 |
[04:56] | I’ll be back soon, okay? | 我马上回来 好吗 |
[05:17] | 零异频道 蜡烛湾 第四集 | |
[05:37] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[05:38] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[05:39] | Has your sister called? | 你姐姐打电话给你过吗 |
[05:41] | I’m in Seattle at the– | 我正在西雅图… |
[05:43] | Is Lily okay? | 莉莉没事吧 |
[05:45] | She’s here. | 她在我这里 |
[05:46] | Why is she there? | 她为什么会去那里 |
[05:50] | She showed up last night. | 她昨晚出现的 |
[05:52] | Wha–who brought her there? | 什…谁带她去的 |
[05:54] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[05:56] | She won’t say anything. | 她什么都不说 |
[05:59] | Well, let me talk to her. | 让我和她谈谈 |
[06:01] | She’s sleeping. She’s… | 她在睡觉 她 |
[06:02] | Erica, she’s okay, though. | 艾瑞卡 她没事 |
[06:04] | Mike, is there anything you’re not telling me? | 麦克 你是不是有事瞒着我 |
[06:07] | Oh, I’m telling you what I know. | 我知道的都告诉你了 |
[06:11] | I’ll be on the next flight. | 我去赶下一班飞机 |
[06:13] | She’s safe with me. | 她和我在一起很安全 |
[06:14] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[06:15] | Yeah, well, I’ll be on the next flight. | 对 我会搭下一班飞机 |
[06:28] | So what’d you tell the kids? | 你怎么跟孩子们说的 |
[06:33] | That you’re stuck at work. | 说你在忙工作 |
[06:39] | You picked a really bad time to get yourself locked up. | 你可真会挑进监狱的时间 |
[06:50] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[07:04] | I want you to go home, and I want you to get my gun. | 我想让你回家 拿上我的枪 |
[07:07] | What? | 什么 |
[07:08] | Keep it on you, just in case. | 随身带着 以防万一 |
[07:11] | And if I’m wrong about Mike, then you don’t use it. | 如果麦克是无辜的 那就不要用它 |
[07:16] | Jess, please. | 杰西 拜托了 |
[07:19] | I’m scared too. | 我也很害怕 |
[07:41] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[07:43] | I need to ask you for a favor. | 我得请你帮个忙 |
[07:49] | What is it? | 什么忙 |
[07:56] | – Sheriff? – Acting sheriff. | -警长 -代理警长 |
[07:58] | Still, you’re the boss of me today. | 无论如何 你今天是我的上司 |
[08:03] | I don’t know why I said that. | 我不知道我为什么那样说 |
[08:05] | What I meant to say was, I, uh, hope you like the mushrooms. | 我是想说 希望你能喜欢蘑菇 |
[08:11] | – Those are from you? – Yeah. | -那些是你送的 -对 |
[08:12] | Mycology’s kind of my main hobby, | 我主要的爱好就是真菌学 |
[08:14] | so these are different varieties. | 所以这些是不同的品种 |
[08:17] | So there’s a hen-of-the-wood, | 有一株贝叶多孔菌 |
[08:19] | uh, some golden chanterelle, | 一些金黄鸡油菌 |
[08:20] | and two different types of shitake. | 还有两种香菇 |
[08:23] | They’re for cooking. | 是拿来做菜的 |
[08:25] | I could, uh–I could show you sometime. | 我抽空可以做给你看 |
[08:32] | Oh, that’s sweet, but not… | 那太贴心了 但不是 |
[08:35] | No, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 不 没关系 没关系 |
[08:36] | You know, I figured it’d be a no, | 我猜到你可能会拒绝 |
[08:38] | but I–I just thought, you know, what the heck. | 但我想 你知道的 管他的呢 |
[08:43] | Looks like someone didn’t listen | 就像有的人从来不听 |
[08:44] | at the sexual harassment seminar. | 性骚扰研讨会 |
[08:49] | Okay, uh, I’m, uh… | 好吧 我 |
[08:51] | I’m gonna go back to work now, just… | 我得回去工作了 只是 |
[08:59] | 依然失踪 失踪儿童艾迪·佩因特 | |
[09:09] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[09:16] | Come on, Mike. | 走吧 麦克 |
[09:17] | Hey, Eddie. | 你好 艾迪 |
[09:20] | Is she your girlfriend now? | 她现在是你女朋友了吗 |
[09:22] | So what if I am? | 如果我是呢 |
[09:28] | See you tomorrow, Mike. | 明天见 麦克 |
[09:56] | What’s Mike doing? | 麦克在做什么 |
[09:58] | Do you always call your Daddy by his name like that? | 你一直都直呼你爸爸的名字吗 |
[10:04] | Well, you must call me Grandma, okay? | 你必须叫我奶奶 好吗 |
[10:15] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[10:21] | Lily, I want you to meet my friend Jessica. | 莉莉 我想让你见一下我的朋友杰西卡 |
[10:24] | Hi. I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听说了许多关于你的事情 |
[10:28] | And I brought you some clothes. | 我给你买了一些衣服 |
[10:30] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:31] | Lily, Jessica and I were friends when we were little kids. | 莉莉 杰西卡和我小时候就是朋友 |
[10:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:38] | Well, what’s your favorite thing to play? | 你喜欢玩什么 |
[10:42] | Do you like dolls? | 你喜欢娃娃吗 |
[10:43] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[10:45] | I like pirates. | 我喜欢海盗 |
[10:50] | What kind of pirates? | 哪种海盗 |
[11:11] | Like this one. | 就像这个 |
[11:21] | How did you know where that was? | 你怎么知道它在哪里的 |
[11:25] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[11:28] | It’s hard to be in this body. | 很难在这具躯壳下容身 |
[11:36] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[11:37] | I’m not Lily. | 我不是莉莉 |
[11:45] | Then who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[11:48] | You don’t know me? | 你不认识我 |
[11:51] | You look like my daughter Lily. | 你看起来像我的女儿莉莉 |
[11:55] | I would know you no matter what. | 不管怎样我都能认出你来 |
[12:13] | If you’re not Lily, then where is she? | 如果你不是莉莉 那她在哪里 |
[12:15] | What is she doing right now? | 她现在在干什么 |
[12:18] | She’s dreaming this. | 她在做着这个梦 |
[12:34] | Let’s go watch. | 我们去看看吧 |
[12:37] | You have to stop. | 你得停手 |
[12:39] | Every time we send someone to Candle Cove, | 我们每送一个人去蜡烛湾 |
[12:42] | it gets stronger. | 它就会强大一点 |
[12:47] | It’s changing you. | 它在改变你 |
[12:50] | You’re changing. | 是你变了 |
[12:53] | You just want to hang out with Jessica. | 你只想和杰西卡一起玩 |
[12:59] | Promise me you’ll never love her more than you love me. | 答应我你永远爱我胜过爱她 |
[13:12] | Ahoy, mateys. | 伙计们啊 |
[13:14] | What adventure awaits? | 什么样的冒险在等待着你们 |
[13:19] | Do you sense it? | 你们感觉到了吗 |
[13:22] | Something is coming. | 有什么东西过来了 |
[13:24] | A strange vessel headed for the Cove. | 一艘陌生的小船朝着小海湾驶来 |
[13:27] | All hands on deck! | 全体船员各就各位 |
[14:16] | Lily, | 莉莉 |
[14:19] | do you see something behind me? | 我身后有什么东西吗 |
[14:50] | The last time you were in that chair, | 上次你坐在那个椅子上 |
[14:52] | I think I probably sent you there. | 可能还是因为我 |
[14:55] | And now you’re the principal. | 而现在你是校长了 |
[14:58] | I, uh… | 我… |
[15:00] | I need to talk to these kids. | 我需要和这些学生谈谈 |
[15:05] | These aren’t exactly the bad seeds. | 这些并不全是调皮捣蛋的学生 |
[15:07] | Are they in some kind of trouble? | 他们惹了什么麻烦吗 |
[15:10] | No. | 没 |
[15:11] | Well, you’re making it easy on me. | 不过事情是挺好办的 |
[15:12] | They’re all in the same class. | 他们都是一个班的 |
[15:15] | I’ll have Mrs. Booth hold them after the last bell. | 我叫布斯夫人放学之后留下他们 |
[15:22] | It’s ringing. | 接通中 |
[15:31] | You know it’s not really him, right? | 你知道其实不是他干的 对吗 |
[15:39] | Of course. | 当然不是 |
[16:06] | Can I talk to Lily? | 我能和莉莉说会话吗 |
[16:08] | I told you, she’s sleeping. | 和你说过了 她在睡觉 |
[16:18] | Eddie? | 艾迪 |
[16:27] | Why are you here? | 你为什么会在这里 |
[16:33] | Are you back because of the show? | 你是因为那个节目回来的吗 |
[16:38] | Do you know who made it? | 你知不知道那个节目是谁制作的 |
[16:41] | Do you… | 你… |
[16:44] | Do you know how it does what it does? | 你知不知道它怎么做这些事情的 |
[16:47] | I remember what you did. | 我记得你做的事情 |
[17:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:03] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:05] | You had to. | 你也是不得已 |
[17:09] | I’m trapped. | 我被困住了 |
[17:11] | If you help me, I can be free | 如果你帮助我 我就可以重获自由 |
[17:14] | and Lily can come back. | 莉莉也能回来了 |
[17:16] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[17:49] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[17:51] | His body? | 他的尸体 |
[17:53] | That’s insane. | 疯了吗 |
[17:54] | If we could stop this by putting him to– | 如果我们能阻止这些事情 只要把他放回… |
[17:56] | I’m going to make some tea. Would anyone like some tea? | 我要去泡杯茶 你们要喝茶吗 |
[18:00] | Tea? | 喝茶 |
[18:02] | I’d love some. | 我想喝点 |
[18:08] | And if this doesn’t work? | 如果这不管用呢 |
[18:12] | Then we’re back to where we started. | 那我们就回到起点 |
[18:14] | Or you’re in jail with my husband. | 又或者你就和我老公一样蹲大牢了 |
[18:18] | I’ll be careful. | 我会小心谨慎的 |
[18:21] | I’ll go tonight, on my own. | 我准备今晚一个人去 |
[18:33] | Avast, are you ready for battle? | 停下 你们准备好战斗了吗 |
[18:37] | If she boards us, what do we do? | 如果她登上我们的船 我们该怎么办 |
[18:40] | We fight, hook and dagger, | 我们要钩挑剑刺 |
[18:43] | and slash and stab to the very last man. | 猛打狂砍 战斗至最后一个人 |
[18:54] | Shit. | 操 |
[19:20] | Deputy? | 警官 |
[19:26] | Mr. Williams asked you | 威廉姆斯先生是有要求你帮我 |
[19:28] | to hold those kids for me? | 把那些学生留下来的吧 |
[19:30] | He wanted me to send them up to the office. | 他叫我把那些学生送到办公室的啊 |
[19:33] | No, I heard him say– | 不对 我听到他说的是 |
[19:35] | Oh, I guess I misunderstood. | 我可能是听岔了 |
[19:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:41] | What’s up? | 有什么事情吗 |
[19:42] | They’re pretty good kids. | 他们都是乖宝宝 |
[19:47] | You haven’t had any trouble with them recently? | 最近他们没有给你惹什么麻烦吗 |
[19:50] | Not ever. | 从来没有过 |
[19:58] | You were teaching in 1988, right? | 1988年你就在教书了 对吗 |
[20:00] | Yep. I’m that old. | 对 我有这么老了 |
[20:05] | Do you remember the Painter twins? | 你还记得佩因特双胞胎吗 |
[20:07] | Of course. | 当然记得 |
[20:09] | They knew my son Jacob. | 他们和我的儿子雅各布认识 |
[20:11] | Right, yeah. | 是哦 |
[20:18] | What was Eddie like? | 艾迪是什么样的孩子 |
[20:21] | Shy… | 很羞涩 |
[20:26] | But very special. | 但是很特别 |
[20:30] | My son Jacob didn’t have many friends, and… | 我的儿子雅各布的朋友不多 |
[20:35] | Eddie was kind to him. | 艾迪对他很好 |
[20:40] | My son… | 我的儿子 |
[20:43] | was a bit simple. | 有一点傻 |
[20:48] | I left my religion behind many years ago, | 我很多年前就不信教了 |
[20:52] | but I do like to think he’s in a better place. | 但我相信他生活在更好的世界 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:58] | I’m sure it’s hard to talk about. | 我知道这很难启齿 |
[21:00] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[21:07] | Well, thanks for your time. | 谢谢你的时间 |
[21:36] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[21:40] | Eddie’s here. He wanted to see you. | 艾迪来了 他想见你 |
[21:47] | Want to go to Skinner’s? | 想去斯金纳的家吗 |
[22:12] | Boys, look. | 孩子们 看 |
[22:18] | I’ve never seen a storm quite like this. | 我从没见过这么大的暴风雨 |
[22:21] | Maybe we should abandon ship. | 也许我们应该弃船 |
[22:24] | No, don’t leave me. | 不 不要离开我 |
[22:27] | look, up ahead. | 向前看 |
[22:30] | It’s Bravery Cave. | 那是勇者洞穴 |
[22:32] | We should go inside. – | 我们应该进去 |
[22:53] | You know, sometimes we think we have to do something, | 有的时候我们觉得有必要做些什么 |
[22:55] | but we really don’t. | 但实际上我们没有必要 |
[22:58] | Remember what it felt like when your daughter was missing? | 记得你女儿失踪时的感觉吗 |
[23:05] | I think if you could go back | 我想如果你可以回到过去 |
[23:08] | and go down a different path, you would. | 你会选择一条不同的路的 |
[23:15] | There was no other path. | 我别无选择 |
[23:19] | I thought we were meeting at the Crow’s Nest. | 我以为我们会在鸦巢见面 |
[23:19] | 俄亥俄 营业中 | |
[23:21] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[23:23] | From just now on the phone when you called me. | 刚才你给我打了电话 |
[23:29] | I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[23:35] | You know how to tell me and Eddie apart, right? | 你知道怎么区分我和艾迪 对吗 |
[23:37] | What? | 什么 |
[23:38] | He’s got an extra tooth right here. | 他在这里多了一颗牙 |
[23:41] | Well, the only way I could tell is if you tried to kiss me, | 只有你们想要吻我我才能区分你们是谁 |
[23:44] | but I’d know the difference. | 至少我知道了怎么区分 |
[23:55] | She’s not coming. | 她不来了 |
[23:58] | What’d you do, Mike? | 你在干什么 麦克 |
[24:00] | You were gonna hurt her. | 你想伤害她 |
[24:01] | I was gonna take her to Candle Cove. | 我要带她去蜡烛湾 |
[24:03] | You’re not taking them to Candle Cove. | 你不是带他们去蜡烛湾 |
[24:06] | You’re killing them! | 你要杀了他们 |
[24:07] | We are. | 是我们 |
[24:09] | We need to look out for each other. | 我们要彼此照应 |
[24:11] | You have to stop. | 你不能这样下去了 |
[24:14] | Why aren’t you on my side? | 你为什么不站在我这一边 |
[24:15] | Because it’s making you do this. | 因为是它让你这么做的 |
[24:17] | You’re my twin. | 你是我的孪生兄弟 |
[24:18] | You’re supposed to be with me. | 你应该站在我这一边 |
[24:23] | Give me that. | 把它给我 |
[24:39] | No! | 不 |
[25:06] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[25:08] | Hey, Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[26:16] | Danger arrives! | 危机来临 |
[26:19] | Draw your sword. | 拔出你的剑 |
[26:20] | Say it with me. Protect the ship! | 和我一起高喊 保护战船 |
[26:24] | Protect the ship! Protect the ship! | 保护战船 保护战船 |
[26:29] | Take those masks off. | 把面具摘了 |
[26:36] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[26:39] | Rehearsing. | 彩排 |
[26:42] | That wasn’t “Pirates of Penzance.” | 这不是《潘赞斯的海盗》 |
[26:47] | What about yesterday, in the field? | 昨天田野里排练的是什么 |
[26:50] | Playing surgeons. We talked about it in class. | 演一个外科医生 我们在课上讨论过 |
[26:53] | Ask Mrs. Booth. | 去问布斯女士 |
[26:58] | Did Mrs. Booth tell you to go | 布斯女士告诉你们 |
[26:59] | to Mr. Williams’ office after school today? | 今天放学后去威廉姆斯先生的办公室了吗 |
[27:02] | No. We just came here. | 没有 我们才来到这里 |
[27:07] | Is there a teacher who’s supposed to be | 是不是应该有一名老师 |
[27:08] | with you right now? | 和你们在一起呢 |
[27:10] | No. | 不 |
[27:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:16] | Rehearsal’s over. | 彩排结束了 |
[27:18] | Go home. | 现在 |
[27:21] | Now. | 回家 |
[29:04] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[29:06] | Gary’s keys. | 加里的钥匙 |
[29:09] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[29:14] | Thank you. All right, keep the change. | 谢谢你 不用找了 |
[29:16] | See you next week. | 下周见 |
[31:57] | Can I see? | 能让我看看吗 |
[32:04] | You’ve always been very good. | 你一直都非常棒 |
[32:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:29] | Would you like me to read to you? | 要我给你读个故事吗 |
[32:33] | Do you know what book? | 想读哪本书 |
[32:56] | “Squire Trelawney, Dr. Livesey, and the rest of these gentlemen, | “乡绅屈利劳尼 利弗希医生和另几位绅士 |
[33:01] | having asked me to write down | 共同要求我 |
[33:02] | the whole particulars about Treasure Island, | 将金银岛的故事记录下来 |
[33:05] | from the beginning to the end, and keeping nothing back | 从头到尾 一字不漏 |
[33:08] | but the bearings of the island…” | 除了小岛所在的方位…” |
[33:43] | When you think about this, | 当你想起这时 |
[33:45] | it’ll just seem like some nightmare you had. | 只会像是做了一场噩梦 |
[33:48] | It already does. | 已经是了 |
[33:52] | I barely recognize myself. | 我都不认识自己了 |
[34:02] | I recognize you. | 我认识你 |
[34:10] | Do you still think about | 你是否仍在想 |
[34:14] | what a different version of your life would look like, | 如果事情朝另一方向发展 |
[34:19] | if things had happened another way? | 你的人生也许会有所不同 |
[34:41] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[34:47] | Jess? | 杰西 |
[34:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:20] | Well, I’m glad you called. | 很高兴你打电话给我 |
[35:25] | It has been a strange couple days. | 最近几天实在很奇怪 |
[35:29] | I’ll take it. | 我知道 |
[35:31] | Although next time, | 不过下次 |
[35:32] | I would actually like to cook you a meal, though. | 我很想为你做顿饭 |
[35:37] | I mean, sorry, not to be presumptuous, | 抱歉 希望不会太冒昧 |
[35:38] | that there would be a next time, but, you know, if. | 如果我们还有下一次约会的话 |
[35:42] | Do you believe in intuition? | 你相信直觉吗 |
[35:45] | Like… | 就像是… |
[35:47] | following your gut? | 跟着你的直觉走 |
[35:50] | Yeah. | 相信 |
[35:52] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[35:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:11] | Something felt wrong today. | 今天总感觉哪里不对 |
[36:17] | I should’ve asked more questions. | 我该多提些问题的 |
[36:19] | Are you going back to the station? I could come with you. | 你要回警察局吗 我可以和你一起去 |
[36:22] | No, I won’t be long. | 不用 我去去就回 |
[36:26] | And, uh… | 而且… |
[36:28] | I think I’d like it if you were here when I got back. | 等我回来时 希望看到你还在这里 |
[36:34] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[37:08] | Mrs. Booth? | 布斯夫人 |
[37:33] | I smell marijuana. | 我问到大麻味了 |
[37:35] | I’m coming inside to investigate. | 我要进屋调查一下 |
[37:41] | Mrs. Booth? | 布斯夫人 |
[37:46] | Frances? | 弗朗西丝 |
[39:36] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[40:03] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[40:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:17] | Take that mask off. | 把面具摘下来 |
[40:31] | Give me that. | 把刀给我 |
[40:36] | Give me that! | 给我 |
[40:47] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[40:49] | Just stay there. | 站住别动 |
[40:53] | Just stop right there, okay? | 别轻举妄动 好吗 |
[40:55] | – Stay there! – You won’t shoot us. | -别动 -你不会开枪的 |
[40:57] | We’re kids. | 我们都是孩子 |
[41:00] | Get back. | 退后 |
[41:01] | Just let me go, okay? | 让我走吧 好吗 |
[41:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[41:16] | No! | 不 |
[41:24] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[41:58] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[42:00] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[42:03] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[42:05] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[42:07] | – Come here. Come here. – Daddy? | -过来 过来 -爸爸 |
[42:09] | – Come here. – I had a nightmare. | -过来 -我做了个噩梦 |
[42:16] | Listen to me. Look, look. | 听我说 听好 |
[42:17] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[42:19] | Everything’s okay now. | 一切都没事了 |
[42:24] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[42:26] | How did I get here? | 我怎么来这的 |
[42:32] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[42:34] | You just had a nightmare. | 你只是做了个噩梦 |