| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Mike Painter back on the show. | 有请麦克·佩因特回到我们节目 | 
| [00:02] | You lost a twin brother when you were 12? | 你12岁时失去了一个双胞胎兄弟 | 
| [00:04] | 1988, five kids went missing. | 1988年 有五个小孩失踪 | 
| [00:06] | The Iron Hill murders. | 铁山丘陵谋杀案 | 
| [00:07] | The one they never found was Eddie. | 他们一直没找到的那个是艾迪 | 
| [00:08] | You guys remember “Candle Cove?” | 你们记得《蜡烛湾》吗 | 
| [00:10] | That show used to give me the worst nightmares. | 那部剧曾经让我做最恐怖的噩梦 | 
| [00:12] | Katie just saw it. | 凯蒂刚才看了 | 
| [00:13] | – Katie! – Katie! | -凯蒂 -凯蒂 | 
| [00:14] | The only time the show ever aired was during the murders. | 这个电视节目只在谋杀发生期间播出 | 
| [00:16] | Now it shows back up again. | 现在节目又开始播了 | 
| [00:18] | You were released from a psych ward three days ago. | 你三天前刚从精神病医院放出来 | 
| [00:20] | It did something to my brother. | 它对我哥有影响 | 
| [00:21] | It can make people do things. | 它能让人做一些事 | 
| [00:23] | Who made it up? You used to sit, | 是谁编造出来的 你们以前坐着看电视时 | 
| [00:25] | just watching the static. | 屏幕都是一片雪花 | 
| [00:26] | – I brought your daughter back. – Minus a couple teeth. | -我把你女儿带回来了 -还少了几颗牙 | 
| [00:28] | Mike, we’re just getting started again. | 麦克 我们才刚开始呢 | 
| [01:11] | The bodies of four missing Iron Hill children | 铁山丘陵四名失踪儿童的尸体 | 
| [01:14] | were found this afternoon. | 今天下午被人发现 | 
| [01:16] | Police are still searching for a fifth child, | 警方仍在寻找第五名儿童 | 
| [01:18] | 12-year-old Eddie Painter. | 12岁的艾迪·佩因特 | 
| [01:22] | Laughingstock, that’s one whale of a storm. | 胡说 那是大风暴 | 
| [01:26] | We better run and hide. | 我们最好快跑 | 
| [01:32] | Oh, look. | 快看 | 
| [01:33] | It’s Bravery Cave. | 看呐 那是勇者洞穴 | 
| [01:36] | You have to go inside. | 你必须进去那里面 | 
| [01:43] | Your new friend is waiting for you. | 你的新朋友在等你 | 
| [01:47] | Now it’s time to come and play a game with him. | 是时候来跟他玩游戏了 | 
| [01:51] | But, uh… | 但是… | 
| [01:52] | I don’t know how to play. | 我不知道怎么玩 | 
| [01:54] | You’ve met him before. | 你以前见过他 | 
| [01:56] | But you don’t remember. | 但是你不记得了 | 
| [01:59] | Katie. | 凯蒂 | 
| [02:01] | Katie. | 凯蒂 | 
| [02:04] | Look under your bed, Katie. | 看看你的床底下 凯蒂 | 
| [02:06] | We miss you. | 我们想你 | 
| [02:08] | Come back and visit us in the cave. | 快回洞穴里来找我们吧 | 
| [02:18] | – Mom! – Dane? | -妈妈 -戴恩 | 
| [02:21] | – Mom! Mom! – Dane? | -妈妈 -戴恩 | 
| [02:24] | Dane? | 戴恩 | 
| [02:25] | Dane? | 戴恩 | 
| [02:27] | Oh, my God! Katie, what did you do? | 天啊 凯蒂 你做了什么 | 
| [02:31] | – What did you do? – Get away from him. | -你做了什么 -离他远点 | 
| [02:34] | Get her away from him! | 把她带走 | 
| [02:37] | Mike? | 麦克 | 
| [02:39] | Dane’s in surgery. | 戴恩在手术 | 
| [02:41] | She stabbed him in his sleep. | 她在他睡觉时捅了他 | 
| [02:45] | She had a hook. | 她拿了个钩子 | 
| [02:47] | Katie, she-where did she get a hook? | 凯蒂 她…她哪来的钩子 | 
| [02:51] | She’s here, but something’s wrong. | 虽然她人在 但是不对劲 | 
| [02:54] | She won’t talk. | 她不肯说话 | 
| [02:57] | Look, I know you said that… | 我知道你说… | 
| [03:00] | this show, | 这个节目 | 
| [03:04] | it can make people do things. | 它能让人做一些事 | 
| [03:07] | Will you please come back? | 你能回来一趟吗 | 
| [03:10] | If you’re connected to it at all, please. | 如果你与此有关 拜托了 | 
| [03:17] | Please. | 拜托了 | 
| [03:41] | That child wouldn’t hurt anybody. | 那个孩子不会伤害任何人 | 
| [03:45] | Unless someone or something made her. | 除非有人或有东西让她那么做 | 
| [03:52] | It’s starting again, isn’t it? | 又开始了 对吗 | 
| [03:59] | I’m gonna try to stop it. | 我会尽力阻止它 | 
| [04:06] | I’m gonna help you. | 我会帮你 | 
| [04:56] | I know you. | 我懂 | 
| [05:04] | How’s Dane? | 戴恩怎么样了 | 
| [05:05] | He won’t stop picking at his stitches. | 他忍不住不去动缝针的线 | 
| [05:07] | Yeah. She’s under observation until the DA figures out | 他们还得暂时扣着她 要等地检官决定 | 
| [05:12] | if he wants to charge her. | 要不要起诉她 | 
| [05:16] | Gary, I asked Mike to come talk to her. | 加里 我让麦克来跟她聊聊了 | 
| [05:22] | You don’t think you should have talked to me | 你不觉得在让他回来前 | 
| [05:24] | before asking him back? | 应该先问问我吗 | 
| [05:25] | I don’t think that was a good decision. | 我觉得那样不好 | 
| [05:27] | This is what he does. | 他就是做这个的 | 
| [05:31] | Do you really think that he just happened | 你真觉得他是碰巧 | 
| [05:33] | to find her out there? | 发现她的吗 | 
| [05:34] | I think that something is going on with her, | 我觉得她现在不对劲 | 
| [05:36] | something that nobody here seems to be able | 她遇到了一些事 是这里的人 | 
| [05:38] | to wrap their head around. | 无法理解的 | 
| [05:41] | So let’s use the resource we have. | 我们就用现有的资源继续调查吧 | 
| [05:50] | When I stopped at the house, I got her bird. | 我回家的时候带来了她的鸟 | 
| [05:56] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [06:01] | Sit down. | 请坐 | 
| [06:11] | How are you holding up, having him home? | 让他回家的时候你有什么感觉 | 
| [06:17] | It’s so strange. | 非常奇怪 | 
| [06:21] | I barely know him. | 我几乎不认识他 | 
| [06:26] | I just– do you remember, back then, | 你记得以前 | 
| [06:29] | a kids’ show on TV called “Candle Cove?” | 有一个叫《蜡烛湾》的儿童节目吗 | 
| [06:35] | Something the boys used to watch? | 男孩们以前看的节目吗 | 
| [06:39] | I don’t know. | 不记得了 | 
| [06:41] | Jacob watched all kinds of things. | 雅各布以前什么都看 | 
| [06:45] | It’s been such a long time. | 都是很久之前的事了 | 
| [07:01] | Look who’s back in the middle of things. | 看看是谁焦头烂额地回来了 | 
| [07:08] | – I just want to help. – What’s got into her? | -我只是来帮忙的 -她到底怎么了 | 
| [07:11] | What makes a nice kid like that try and disembowel her brother? | 是什么让这么一个好女孩想要挖出弟弟的内脏 | 
| [07:20] | Too much TV. | 电视看多了 | 
| [07:25] | See you around. | 再见 | 
| [07:43] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [07:47] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 | 
| [07:48] | Yeah, of course. | 我当然要来 | 
| [07:52] | How are you holding up? | 现在感觉怎么样 | 
| [07:57] | I’m not going to win Mother of the Year anytime soon. | 我再也赢不了年度好妈妈奖了 | 
| [08:04] | But you’ll talk to me, after? | 我们一会再聊 好吗 | 
| [08:08] | Yeah, of course. Absolutely. | 当然 没问题 | 
| [08:13] | Is that for her? | 这是给她的吗 | 
| [08:19] | Patients in police custody can’t receive gifts. | 受警察监管的病人不能收他人的礼物 | 
| [08:27] | Your husband’s the sheriff. | 你丈夫是警长 | 
| [08:42] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [08:46] | Do you know what kid drew this? | 你知道谁画的这幅画吗 | 
| [08:49] | No. Why? | 不知道 怎么了 | 
| [08:54] | Never mind. Thanks. | 没事了 谢谢 | 
| [09:08] | 铁山丘陵电视演播室 入口 | |
| [09:13] | She saw “Candle Cove?” | 她看了《蜡烛湾》 | 
| [09:15] | “Candle Cove,” You’re sure? | 《蜡烛湾》 你确定 | 
| [09:18] | So it wasn’t broadcast from here? | 所以它不是从这里播送的 | 
| [09:22] | I wish. | 我也希望它是 | 
| [09:25] | I can’t believe somebody saw it again. | 我不敢相信又有人看到这个节目了 | 
| [09:27] | Was this an old episode or something new? | 是老版的节目还是新翻拍的 | 
| [09:30] | Well, I have no idea. Who made it? | 我不知道 谁制作的节目 | 
| [09:32] | I couldn’t find anything online. | 我在网上找不到任何消息 | 
| [09:34] | Well, that’s “Candle Cove.” | 《蜡烛湾》就是这样 | 
| [09:38] | How do I go to see it? | 我怎么能看到这个节目 | 
| [09:43] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [09:45] | Okay. Okay, sure. | 好吧 | 
| [09:52] | You want to see something cool? | 你想大开眼界吗 | 
| [09:57] | This is my favorite episode. | 这是我最喜欢的节目 | 
| [10:00] | Laughingstock comes to Iron Hill. | 笑柄船来到铁山丘陵 | 
| [10:03] | Oh, my God. Let’s go. | 我的天 我们走 | 
| [10:07] | – What’s it about? – Action, adventure, | -都讲了什么 -战斗 冒险 | 
| [10:11] | friends, enemies, all the good stuff. | 友谊 敌人 都是美好的东西 | 
| [10:15] | What’s a kids’ show supposed to do? | 儿童节目不都是这样吗 | 
| [10:17] | Make you feel good, right? | 让你感觉很美好 | 
| [10:19] | Special hook. | 一种特殊的吸引力 | 
| [10:21] | Make you want to live in that world. | 让你希望可以活在那个世界 | 
| [10:26] | That’s what “Candle Cove” is all about. | 这就是《蜡烛湾》的主要内容 | 
| [10:55] | You made this. | 这是你制作的 | 
| [11:00] | Had you, didn’t I? | 上当了吧 | 
| [11:01] | It’s fan-fic. It’s a love letter. | 这只是喜爱它的人制作的类似节目 | 
| [11:04] | You don’t have the real show? | 你没有正版的节目吗 | 
| [11:06] | Nobody does. | 没有人有 | 
| [11:07] | It was unrecordable. | 没有办法录下来 | 
| [11:09] | Something in the signal. | 它只存在于电视信号中 | 
| [11:12] | Just get this clear. | 把话说清楚 | 
| [11:14] | This isn’t something you heard about? | 这不是你听说过的东西 | 
| [11:15] | You actually saw it in 1988? | 1988年的时候你真的看过 | 
| [11:18] | We all did. | 我们都看过 | 
| [11:20] | Funny thing, it never aired on the same channel. | 有趣的是它从来不在同一个频道播出 | 
| [11:23] | Come over one of the dead channels at the end of the dial. | 它会在某一个频道播出所有节目之后播出 | 
| [11:29] | You had to find it. | 你要自己去找 | 
| [11:33] | Does that mean somebody must have– | 这意味着这是有人 | 
| [11:36] | was it hacked into other channels? | 黑入其它频道播放的吗 | 
| [11:40] | Pirate signal for a pirate show. | 掠夺别人的信号播放海盗的节目 | 
| [11:46] | Pretty clever, right? | 很聪明 对吗 | 
| [12:40] | Katie, does that bird have a name? | 凯蒂 这只鸟有名字吗 | 
| [12:49] | I have something else. | 我还有东西给你看 | 
| [13:00] | Katie, do you know what this is? | 凯蒂 你知道这是什么吗 | 
| [13:04] | Did you draw this? | 是你画的吗 | 
| [13:12] | It looks like a pirate ship, | 这看起来像一艘海盗船 | 
| [13:15] | a tree, | 一棵树 | 
| [13:17] | a cloud, | 一片云 | 
| [13:20] | and over here, | 然后这里 | 
| [13:24] | looks to me like a cave. | 在我看来像是个洞穴 | 
| [13:28] | Do you think I’m right? | 你觉得我说的对吗 | 
| [13:38] | Katie, | 凯蒂 | 
| [13:42] | I’m gonna ask you a very important question. | 我要问你一个非常重要的问题 | 
| [13:45] | You’re not gonna get in trouble. | 你不会惹上麻烦的 | 
| [13:50] | What happened when you saw “Candle Cove?” | 你看《蜡烛湾》的时候发生了什么 | 
| [13:56] | How long is jail? | 我要坐多久的牢 | 
| [14:01] | You’re not going to jail, Katie. | 你不会去坐牢的 凯蒂 | 
| [14:03] | You’re in a hospital because we want to help you. | 你现在住院是因为我们想帮助你 | 
| [14:07] | And nobody blames you. | 没有人责怪你 | 
| [14:11] | What you did | 你做的事情 | 
| [14:12] | was not your fault. | 并不是你的错 | 
| [14:16] | I know it wasn’t your fault. | 我知道那不是你的错 | 
| [14:27] | Where were you all that time? | 那么长时间你去哪了 | 
| [14:32] | Don’t you remember? | 你难道不记得了吗 | 
| [14:36] | You’ve been there too. | 你也去过 | 
| [14:50] | Where? Where? | 哪里 哪里 | 
| [14:54] | The cave where we went. | 我们一起去的那个洞穴 | 
| [15:01] | Who’s we? | 我们是谁 | 
| [15:03] | You and me? | 你和我 | 
| [15:04] | Or you and someone else? | 还是你和其他人 | 
| [15:08] | Was anyone else there? | 那里还有其他人吗 | 
| [15:13] | The boy. | 那个男孩 | 
| [15:16] | What boy? | 什么男孩 | 
| [15:19] | He was underground for a long time, | 他在地下待了很久 | 
| [15:21] | but somebody took him to a cave. | 但有人把他带去了一个洞穴 | 
| [15:25] | And who put him there? | 是谁把他带到那里去的 | 
| [15:31] | Katie? | 凯蒂 | 
| [15:42] | You have to go inside. | 你得走进去 | 
| [15:49] | Mike. | 麦克 | 
| [16:41] | I think it’s probably better if you don’t talk to her again | 我觉得也许你还是不要再跟她说话了为妙 | 
| [16:45] | unless Jess or I are there, okay? | 除非杰西或者我在场 好吗 | 
| [16:50] | Gary, have there been any other | 加里 最近这一带有其他 | 
| [16:51] | missing persons cases around here recently? | 失踪人口案子吗 | 
| [16:55] | Other counties, maybe? | 其他县呢 也许 | 
| [16:59] | No. Why? | 没有 为什么这么问 | 
| [17:07] | Mike? You okay? | 麦克 你还好吗 | 
| [17:14] | Katie’s gonna be fine. | 凯蒂会没事的 | 
| [17:54] | Oh, hi there. I’m Officer Amy. | 你好啊 我是艾米警官 | 
| [17:57] | You’re such a dork. Come in. | 你真是个小笨蛋 进来吧 | 
| [18:00] | – So, somebody broke in? – Yeah. | -有人闯入吗 -是的 | 
| [18:03] | I didn’t notice ’till this morning. | 我直到今天早上才发现 | 
| [18:04] | The old keepsake box my mom gave me for graduation? | 毕业时我妈给我的那个小纪念品盒子 | 
| [18:07] | It’s gone. | 不见了 | 
| [18:08] | Why steal just that? | 为什么要偷那东西 | 
| [18:10] | – What else do you keep in it? – Cheap stuff. | -你里面还放了什么吗 -不值钱的东西 | 
| [18:13] | And Alex’s baby teeth. | 还有亚历克斯的乳牙 | 
| [18:16] | You keep his teeth? | 你还留着他的乳牙吗 | 
| [18:17] | Don’t look at me like I’m strange. | 别这样看着我 好像我很奇怪似的 | 
| [18:20] | It’s part of him. | 那是他的一部分 | 
| [18:22] | Yeah. His bones. | 是啊 他的骨骼 | 
| [18:24] | You ever think about that? | 你有想过吗 | 
| [18:25] | Every time you smile, you’re, like, showing off your skeleton. | 每次你笑的时候 你都是在炫耀你的骨骼 | 
| [18:30] | Just wait. You’ll understand. | 等你有了孩子 你会理解的 | 
| [18:55] | – Hey, honey. – Hi, Daddy. | -喂 亲爱的 -爸爸 | 
| [18:58] | How was your horseback riding lesson? | 你的马术课上的怎么样 | 
| [19:00] | Good. I rode Gypsy. I gave her an apple. | 很好 我骑了吉普赛 喂了她一个苹果 | 
| [19:04] | Yeah? Did she have bad breath? | 是吗 她有口气吗 | 
| [19:08] | That’s because horses don’t brush their teeth. | 那是因为马儿不刷牙 | 
| [19:10] | But little girls do, don’t they? | 但小女孩刷 对吗 | 
| [19:12] | Ha-ha. Hey, Dad? | 哈哈 爸爸 | 
| [19:15] | Yeah? | 怎么了 | 
| [19:21] | What is it, Lily? | 怎么了 莉莉 | 
| [19:26] | You have to go inside. | 你得走进去 | 
| [19:32] | What? | 什么 | 
| [19:37] | I brushed my teeth after lunch. | 我午饭后刷了牙 | 
| [19:39] | Daddy, Aunt Carol’s coming. | 爸爸 卡萝尔姨妈来了 | 
| [19:41] | She’s gonna babysit me this weekend. | 她这周末会照顾我 | 
| [19:43] | Mom said I’m not supposed to call you, so I got to go. | 妈妈说我不该给你打电话 所以我得挂了 | 
| [19:46] | Love you, dad. | 爱你 爸爸 | 
| [19:47] | Yeah, I love you too. | 是的 我也爱你 | 
| [20:24] | I found that in the hospital. | 我在医院发现的那副画 | 
| [20:29] | I think Katie drew it. | 我觉得是凯蒂画的 | 
| [20:34] | You think she knows that place? | 你觉得她知道那个地方吗 | 
| [20:38] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [20:41] | Well, this is a railroad track. | 这是条铁轨 | 
| [20:45] | Isn’t that the cement plant out by the old rail yard | 那不是我跟你们两个小孩子说了无数次 | 
| [20:50] | where you two boys used to play even though | 不要去那里玩的旧铁轨旁的 | 
| [20:52] | I told you a thousand times? | 水泥加工厂吗 | 
| [21:01] | Where are you going? | 你这是要去哪 | 
| [21:06] | You think she went there? | 你觉得她去了那里吗 | 
| [21:10] | I don’t know. I think whoever made “Candle Cove” | 我不知道 我觉得不管是谁拍的《蜡烛湾》 | 
| [21:14] | took her somewhere else before the Crow’s Nest. | 带她去鸦巢前还带她去了其他地方 | 
| [21:16] | And if she’s saying she saw a boy, | 如果她说她看到了某个男孩 | 
| [21:19] | maybe he’s still there. | 也许他还会在那里 | 
| [21:23] | But shouldn’t you call Gary? | 你不该打电话给加里吗 | 
| [21:26] | No. | 不 | 
| [21:41] | What boy? | 什么男孩 | 
| [21:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [21:46] | Maybe she imagined this boy, or made him up. | 也许是她想象中的 也许是她编的 | 
| [21:52] | Well, what if she didn’t, | 万一不是呢 | 
| [21:55] | and there is a child out there… | 的确有个孩子在那里 | 
| [22:00] | somewhere hidden? | 躲了起来 | 
| [22:04] | Maybe he saw the show too. | 也许他也看了那个节目 | 
| [22:17] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 | 
| [22:21] | I look around, I see him everywhere. | 我环顾四周 到处都能看到他的影子 | 
| [22:25] | What good is a change of address | 要是搬家无法愈合伤口 | 
| [22:28] | if it doesn’t close the wound up? | 那还有什么意义呢 | 
| [22:33] | Well, not if you keep pressing on it. | 要是你老是掀开伤口就不行了 | 
| [22:36] | Did that work for you? | 那对你来说有用吗 | 
| [22:38] | Leave home, and the wound just heals? | 离开家 伤口就愈合了吗 | 
| [22:43] | Leave home? | 离开家 | 
| [22:44] | You sent me away. | 是你把我赶走了 | 
| [22:50] | It wasn’t that simple. | 没有那么简单 | 
| [22:53] | That’s a defensive phrase. | 你就继续自我辩护吧 | 
| [22:57] | I tried to protect you. | 我是想保护你 | 
| [23:01] | I was so young. | 我太年轻了 | 
| [23:07] | We could’ve helped each other. | 我们本来可以互相帮助 | 
| [23:12] | I buried an empty casket. | 我埋了一具空棺材 | 
| [23:17] | But I always thought that someday, | 但我一直想着有一天 | 
| [23:19] | he might just knock on the door. | 他会回来敲响门 | 
| [23:29] | Why would somebody bring Katie here? | 为什么有人会带凯蒂来这里 | 
| [23:33] | There’s somebody there. | 那里有人 | 
| [23:38] | Let’s call Gary. | 我们打电话给加里吧 | 
| [23:42] | No. I want to– | 不 我想… | 
| [23:45] | I want to talk to him. | 我想和他谈谈 | 
| [23:47] | Who? | 和谁 | 
| [23:51] | Whoever that is. | 不管那是谁 | 
| [23:52] | No, just listen. | 不 听我说 | 
| [23:54] | Just stay here, okay? | 待在这里 | 
| [27:34] | Here. | 拿着 | 
| [27:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:36] | I called Dale. He said it will take a while | 我联系了戴尔 他说要花点时间 | 
| [27:39] | to confirm it really is Eddie Painter. | 才能确定这是不是艾迪·佩因特 | 
| [27:43] | He will try to expedite the autopsy, but no promises. | 他会努力加快尸检进度 但是不能保证什么 | 
| [27:46] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [27:50] | The way the body was positioned and preserved, | 尸体摆放和保存的方式 | 
| [27:52] | it seems almost religious. | 好像和宗教有关 | 
| [27:57] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [27:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [28:03] | They’re still here. | 他们还在这里 | 
| [28:21] | Hey, Mike? | 麦克 | 
| [28:29] | Marla? | 玛拉 | 
| [28:31] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -没关系 | 
| [28:36] | Listen, Marla. | 听着 玛拉 | 
| [28:38] | There’s absolutely no reason for you to be here right now. | 你没必要非得留在这里的 | 
| [28:40] | You don’t need to see this. | 你不需要看到这一切 | 
| [28:42] | I wouldn’t be able to sleep. | 不然我晚上会睡不着的 | 
| [28:45] | There’s a kind of roaring in my ears. | 我耳朵边充斥着轰鸣声 | 
| [28:50] | It’s like the sound of… | 就像… | 
| [28:54] | rushing water out there somewhere. | 哪里有湍急的水流 | 
| [29:00] | That’s your blood. | 那是你的血管 | 
| [29:06] | It doesn’t stop, does it? | 不会停歇的吧 | 
| [29:50] | And you never saw me take snuff. | 你从来没见过我抽鼻烟 | 
| [29:53] | The reason being that in my snuff box, | 那是因为我的鼻烟盒里 | 
| [29:55] | I carry a piece of Parmesan cheese. | 其实是一片帕玛森芝士 | 
| [29:58] | Eddie? How’d you hurt your hand? | 艾迪 你的手怎么受伤了 | 
| [30:04] | I told you. I fell. | 我跟你说过了 我摔倒了 | 
| [30:08] | That’s not what Gary’s mother said. | 加里的妈妈可不是这么说的 | 
| [30:16] | You two have to look out for each other. | 你们俩得互相关照 | 
| [30:19] | You know that, right? | 你们知道的 | 
| [30:21] | Is something gonna happen? | 你要教训我们了吗 | 
| [30:26] | I went to James’s house and I spoke to his mom | 我去了詹姆斯家 和他妈妈说了 | 
| [30:30] | about what he did to you. | 他对你们做的事 | 
| [30:32] | And she laughed. | 她笑了 | 
| [30:36] | We have to be there for each other, okay? | 我们要彼此互相照应 懂吗 | 
| [30:40] | I can’t be there for you all the time, okay? | 我没法一直保护你们 | 
| [30:43] | And when I’m not– | 当我做不到时… | 
| [30:47] | do you understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [30:53] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [31:43] | Why is it when bad things happen, we always bring food? | 为什么一旦出事 我们就要带食物来呢 | 
| [31:48] | Back then, after they found Jacob, | 那时 他们找到雅各布后 | 
| [31:53] | all my friends and neighbors came with casseroles and pies. | 我的朋友们都带了炖菜和派来 | 
| [32:01] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 | 
| [32:04] | We’re survivors. | 我们是幸存者 | 
| [32:08] | You still have a son. | 你还有一个儿子 | 
| [32:12] | And he needs you. | 他需要你 | 
| [32:14] | Like sons always do. | 儿子们都是这样 | 
| [32:39] | Come inside. | 快进来 | 
| [32:44] | All your secrets will be safe in “Candle Cove.” | 在蜡烛湾 你所有的秘密都是安全的 | 
| [33:09] | I need to tell you something. | 我要告诉你些事 | 
| [33:14] | What is it? | 什么事 | 
| [33:19] | When they searched the woods up there, | 他们搜查树林的时候 | 
| [33:21] | they never found anything. | 什么都没发现 | 
| [33:24] | Which is very strange. | 这非常奇怪 | 
| [33:28] | Why is that? | 为什么 | 
| [33:47] | You know, I’ve worked with some mothers who, | 我曾经和一些母亲聊过 | 
| [33:50] | for various reasons, are unable to bond with their children. | 她们因为各种原因无法和自己的孩子们亲近 | 
| [33:57] | Some love really is conditional. | 有些爱确实是有条件的 | 
| [34:01] | Honey, that’s true. | 亲爱的 确实是的 | 
| [34:05] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 | 
| [34:10] | Of course I do. | 当然 | 
| [34:15] | You’re my son. | 你是我的儿子 | 
| [34:30] | I did it. | 是我做的 | 
| [34:33] | Did what? | 你做了什么 | 
| [34:42] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 | 
| [34:46] | And I buried him in the woods. | 然后把他埋在树林里 | 
| [35:03] | But someone must have taken him away, | 但一定是有人把他带走了 | 
| [35:04] | because when they looked where I buried him, | 因为当他们搜查我埋的地方时 | 
| [35:07] | – there was nothing there– – Stop. | -那里什么都没有 -别说了 | 
| [35:08] | No. I have to tell you this. | 不 我必须告诉你 | 
| [35:11] | No. | 不 | 
| [35:14] | Don’t say such things. Just–just get out. | 别说这种话 出去吧 | 
| [35:22] | Get out. | 出去 | 
| [35:23] | I’m–I’m asking you. | 我求你了 | 
| [35:26] | Asking? | 求我 | 
| [35:30] | You didn’t ask when I was 12, did you? | 我十二岁时你可没有求我 不是吗 | 
| [35:35] | Wait. Wait. There’s more. | 慢着 慢着 还有呢 | 
| [36:07] | And as the full moon rose over the school’s towers | “当满月在学校大楼和城垛的上空 | 
| [36:10] | and battlements, Harry reflected that | 升起之时 哈利意识到 | 
| [36:12] | he was a very lucky boy indeed. | 自己是个幸运的男孩 | 
| [36:19] | Lucky to have such good, fine friends, | 幸运能有纯真善良的朋友 | 
| [36:21] | and a place where he belonged, | 属于他的地方 | 
| [36:24] | and the days ahead still brimming with adventure. | 以及仍然充满冒险的未来” | 
| [37:07] | Still awake? | 还醒着呢 | 
| [37:18] | And as the full moon rose | “当满月 | 
| [37:21] | over the school’s towers and battlements, | 在学校大楼和城垛的上空升起之时 | 
| [37:24] | Harry reflected that he was a very lucky boy indeed. | 哈利意识到自己是个幸运的男孩 | 
| [37:29] | Lucky to have such good, fine friends, | 幸运能有纯真善良的朋友 | 
| [37:32] | and a place where he belonged, | 属于他的地方 | 
| [37:35] | and the days ahead still brimming with adventure. | 以及仍然充满冒险的未来” | 
| [38:29] | What’s going on? | 什么事 | 
| [38:32] | Actually, Mike, I need you to come down to the station with me. | 其实 麦克 我要你跟我去趟警察局 | 
| [38:36] | What for? | 去干什么 | 
| [38:39] | Answer some questions. | 回答几个问题 | 
| [38:42] | About? | 关于 | 
| [38:46] | About something that your mom told me. | 关于你母亲告诉我的事 | 
| [38:52] | Really. | 是吗 | 
| [38:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [39:20] | Want me to get in the back? | 要我坐后排吗 | 
| [39:22] | Yeah, in the back. | 没错 后排 | 
| [39:24] | Am I under arrest? | 我被逮捕了吗 | 
| [39:27] | Do you want to be? | 你希望吗 | 
| [39:51] | Golly. I’ve never seen a storm | 天呐 我驾驶笑柄船 | 
| [39:53] | in all of Laughingstock quite like this. | 从没看过如此巨大的暴风雨 | 
| [39:56] | We better batten down the– | 我们最好将舱口封上 | 
| [40:00] | Gee, we’re in for it now. | 老天 我们身陷其中了 | 
| [40:02] | – We should abandon ship. – Mike? | -我们应该弃船 -麦克 | 
| [40:04] | No, don’t leave me. | 不 别离开我 | 
| [40:11] | Look up ahead. | 往前看 | 
| [40:13] | It’s Bravery Cave. | 那是勇者洞穴 | 
| [40:16] | We should go inside. | 我们应该进去里面 | 
| [40:32] | He wanted to be mayor. | 他想当镇长 | 
| [40:36] | What? | 什么 | 
| [40:38] | Eddie wanted to be mayor. | 艾迪想当镇长 | 
| [40:46] | He said we could take turns, | 他说我们可以轮流当 | 
| [40:50] | and no one would know the difference. | 没人能看出区别 | 
| [41:03] | You missed the turn. | 你错过拐弯的路口了 | 
| [41:08] | Gary? | 加里 | 
| [41:14] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪里 |