时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Okay, I need to stretch. | 等等 我要拉伸一下 |
[00:14] | Really? We just started running, after 20 minutes of stretching. | 真的假的 我们刚做了20分钟拉伸 才开始跑 |
[00:18] | Maybe we should be a Pilates couple instead. | 也许我们该做一对做普拉提的夫妇 |
[00:20] | It’s all about the core. You know, tiny movements. | 关键在于身体核心 你懂的 小动作 |
[00:22] | No, we’re sticking with something. | 不 我们要坚持到底 |
[00:24] | You bought so many jogging outfits. | 你买了那么多慢跑的衣服 |
[00:26] | – What? – I saw something. | -怎么了 -我看到了什么 |
[00:27] | – What? – It was a fish, I think, but on land. | -什么 -是条鱼 但在陆地上 |
[00:29] | – Some kind of a land fish. – Okay. | -好像是陆地鱼 -好吧 |
[00:32] | It slithered, like, three feet into the water. | 然后它潜到了水下3英尺的地方 |
[00:34] | Uh-huh. Is this like when you saw a pigeon riding a turtle? | 是嘛 就像你之前看到鸽子骑着乌龟吗 |
[00:36] | – I did see that. – Right. | -我确实看到了 -信你有鬼了 |
[00:38] | Animals give each other rides. It’s a thing. | 动物之间会互相搭载 这是真的 |
[00:40] | – Animals can be bros. – Can we just go back to running? | -动物也可以是好兄弟 -我们能继续跑步了吗 |
[00:42] | I hate running. I hate it. I’m gonna call somebody. | 我讨厌跑步 讨厌死了 我要打给别人 |
[00:45] | Who? The fish police? | 谁 渔警吗 |
[00:46] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[00:53] | I don’t know why we keep trying to do this at the same time. | 我不知道我们为什么总要一起洗漱 |
[00:56] | I like it more than flossing this way. | 比起剔牙 我更喜欢这样 |
[00:57] | I always end up with little bits of food in my hair. | 我总是落得最后头发里有食物残渣 |
[01:00] | If my spit is a different color but we’re using the same toothpaste, | 如果我们用的牙膏一样 我吐的沫却颜色不同 |
[01:03] | is that bad? | 这是件坏事吗 |
[01:04] | Yes. Oh, God, look at my spit. | 是 天呐 你看我吐的沫 |
[01:05] | – Maybe it’s fine. – All right, we better get going. | -也许没事 -好了 我们得出发了 |
[01:07] | Everyone enjoy your fresh-smelling breath | 大家都好好享受现在的清新口气吧 |
[01:09] | ’cause soon we’re all gonna have spicy cheese bread mouth, | 因为很快我们就要有香辣奶酪面包口气了 |
[01:11] | and that’s a whole different smell. | 那是种完全不同的口气 |
[01:12] | I love that farmers market. | 我喜欢那个农贸集市 |
[01:14] | I love going as a family. | 我喜欢全家一起去 |
[01:15] | But I just wanna say, if there’s only one spicy cheese bread left, | 但我想说 如果只剩一块香辣奶酪面包 |
[01:18] | I’m gonna fight all of you for it. | 我会跟你们抢的 |
[01:20] | – Weapons or bare-knuckle? – Both. | -用武器还是赤手空拳 -都会 |
[01:21] | I’m gonna rub it on my butt, then it’s mine. | 我会先在屁股上蹭蹭 然后就归我了 |
[01:23] | I will eat butt-rubbed spicy cheese bread. | 屁股蹭过的香辣奶酪面包我也愿意吃 |
[01:24] | – I don’t care. – I like it better. | -我不在乎 -我更喜欢蹭过的 |
[01:26] | And then when we get back here, | 等我们回来后 |
[01:27] | I’m gonna just put in a few hours of work. | 我还要工作几小时 |
[01:29] | Hope you guys don’t mind. | 希望你们不介意 |
[01:30] | It’s a future Pulitzer Prize-winning story | 我要写篇未来获普利策奖的报道 |
[01:31] | about corruption and scandal and– | 关于腐败和丑闻和… |
[01:33] | Who am I kidding? I’m stalled. I have nothing to go to print with. | 我骗谁呢 我遇到瓶颈了 我不知道该写什么 |
[01:36] | Mother, please. No negativity | 妈 拜托 不能在香辣奶酪面包日 |
[01:38] | on spicy cheese bread day. It’s sacred. | 散发负能量这是神圣的一天 |
[01:39] | No, I know. It’s just– It’s big stuff. | 我知道 只是 这是重磅新闻 |
[01:41] | The mayor hates the park. Bitsy wants to buy the park. | 市长讨厌公园 贝琪想买下公园 |
[01:44] | And they’re both coming after you. | 而且他们都要冲你来了 |
[01:46] | Can we just not say all these things out loud? | 我们能不把这些事说出来吗 |
[01:48] | Doesn’t help me pretend they’re not happening, | 没法帮我假装这些事不存在 |
[01:50] | which is how I’d like to deal with them today | 我正希望今天能当它们不存在呢 |
[01:52] | and for the rest of my life. | 其实这辈子都希望这样 |
[01:53] | That’s it, Dad. Healthy modeling. | 就这样 爸爸 健康生活示范 |
[01:54] | All right, should we all try to pee at the same time? | 好了 我们要不要试试一起尿尿 |
[01:56] | Family that brushes together flushes together. | 一起刷牙的一家人也要一起冲厕所 |
[01:58] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[01:59] | You guys start without me. I’ll jump in after I answer this. | 你们先去 我接完电话就去找你们 |
[02:02] | Go ahead, Elwood. | 说 艾尔伍德 |
[02:03] | – Did you say go ahead? – Yeah, go ahead. | -你让我说吗 -对 说 |
[02:05] | – Now? – Yes. | -现在吗 -对 |
[02:06] | Owen, there’s been a sighting. Something up at the Meer. | 欧文 有人看见了奇怪的东西 在哈林湖里 |
[02:09] | – Yeah? – An aggressive… fish? | -什么 -是条很凶的…鱼 |
[02:11] | – Yeah? – That might be a– a snakehead. | -接着说 -可能是蛇头鱼 |
[02:14] | – What? – I said a snakehead. | -什么 -我说蛇头鱼 |
[02:15] | No, I heard you. | 不是 我听到了 |
[02:16] | Oh, you meant “what” like “oh, no.” | 你说的”什么”是”惨了”的意思啊 |
[02:19] | Yeah. I’ll– I’ll come right up there. | 对 我马上过去 |
[02:20] | It’s spicy and it’s cheesy and it’s going in my tummy– | 香辣味奶酪味通通进我的肚子 |
[02:23] | – Dad? What’s wrong? – You’ll be right up where? | -爸爸 怎么了 -你要去哪 |
[02:25] | I gotta go up to the Harlem Meer right now. | 我要去一趟哈林湖 |
[02:27] | There might be a… snakehead. | 那里可能有…蛇头鱼 |
[02:29] | Just the head? Seems like the threat is neutralized. | 就只有头吗 感觉危机解除了 |
[02:32] | Is it a mafia thing? Or voodoo? | 是黑手党吗 或伏都教吗 |
[02:34] | No, it’s a fish. They call it the “fish from hell.” | 不 那是一种鱼 人们称之为”来自地狱的鱼” |
[02:37] | It’s, like, the ultimate invasive species. | 就像是终极侵略物种 |
[02:40] | That’s what your mother called me when we started dating. | 我们刚开始约会时 你妈也这么叫我 |
[02:42] | You’re gonna miss spicy cheese bread? | 你不去吃香辣奶酪面包了吗 |
[02:43] | I guess so. I have a hell-fish to catch. | 我想是的 我得去抓地狱鱼 |
[02:46] | You know the little baby turtles that like to play peekaboo? | 你知道喜欢玩躲猫猫的乌龟宝宝吗 |
[02:50] | Well, you can kiss them goodbye if a hell-fish comes through | 如果地狱鱼经过 乌龟宝宝全完蛋 |
[02:54] | They inflict ecosystem trauma | 它们破坏生态系统 |
[02:57] | ‘Cause they’re hangry like piranhas | 因为它们饥饿如食人鱼 |
[02:59] | And they gobble up the fauna like a fishy Jeffrey Dahmer | 而且它们蚕食动物 如可疑的鱼版杰佛瑞·达墨 |
[03:03] | A snakehead would make a lake dead | 蛇头鱼会让湖泊失去生机 |
[03:07] | And all the little lives in liquid are jeopardized by wicked hell-fish | 所有湖里的生物都被地狱鱼迫害 |
[03:13] | If they invaded | 只要它们入侵 |
[03:15] | It’s the only reason I’d miss out on spicy cheese bread | 这也是我会缺席香辣奶酪面包日的唯一原因 |
[03:21] | If a hell-fish finds a mate It’ll lay 50,000 eggs a day | 如果地狱鱼交配 一天产卵五万只 |
[03:26] | And will walk from lake to lake | 而且还在湖间溜达 |
[03:28] | On his fins and spread fast like the plague | 它大鳍一挥 传播快如瘟疫 |
[03:30] | It breathes air like a toad and it lurks in the muck | 像蟾蜍般呼吸 还潜伏在泥里 |
[03:34] | If the hell-fish is really there then the pond might be f– screwed! | 如果真有地狱鱼 池塘肯定全完蛋 |
[03:39] | A snakehead would make a lake dead | 蛇头鱼会让湖泊失去生机 |
[03:42] | And all the little lives in liquid are jeopardized by wicked hell-fish | 所有湖里的生物都被地狱鱼迫害 |
[03:48] | If they invaded | 只要它们入侵 |
[03:50] | It’s the only reason I’d miss out on spicy cheese bread | 这也是我会缺席香辣奶酪面包日的唯一原因 |
[03:56] | We hire experts in ponds with pond PhDs | 我们雇佣池塘博士专家来治理池塘 |
[03:59] | Who pH balance the ponds and check on the pond species | 平衡池塘酸碱度 检查池塘物种群 |
[04:01] | Repair pond ecology with fancy pond degrees | 用高级池塘学位来修复池塘 |
[04:03] | Making sure the pond turtles are feeling super fertile | 确保池塘乌龟感觉性质勃勃 |
[04:06] | But there’d be environmental catastrophe | 但也会出现环境灾难 |
[04:08] | If someone put a hell-fish in the Meer | 只要有人放入地狱鱼 |
[04:12] | I don’t think the park ponds would persevere | 我觉得公园池塘撑不了 |
[04:15] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[04:16] | A snakehead would make the lake dead | 蛇头鱼会让湖泊失去生机 |
[04:20] | – And all the little lives in liquid – What about the turtles? | -所有湖里的生物 -那乌龟呢 |
[04:22] | – What about What about the ducks? – Are jeopardized by wicked hell-fish | -那鸭子呢 -都被地狱鱼迫害 |
[04:25] | – The hell-fish is the only reason – If they invaded | -地狱鱼是我会缺席 -只要它们入侵 |
[04:29] | – It’s the only reason I’d miss out – I’d hate to miss out | -香辣奶酪面包日的 -我讨厌缺席 |
[04:31] | On spicy cheese bread | 唯一原因 |
[04:33] | Gosh darn it. I’m coming with you. I wanna see this thing. | 该死 我要跟你一起去 我想看看这东西 |
[04:37] | – If it’s there. – If it’s there. | -如果有的话 -如果有的话 |
[04:38] | I’m coming too. If it’s there, I wanna draw it. | 我也要去 如果有的话 我想画下来 |
[04:40] | Fista Puffs needs a new monster to fight. | 菲斯塔泡芙需要一个新的怪兽 |
[04:41] | I’ll come too. I don’t wanna be the only one who doesn’t see this thing. | 我也要去 我不想成为唯一没看见这怪物的人 |
[04:45] | You guys’ll have all your hell-fish inside jokes | 你们都有地狱鱼的圈儿内玩笑 |
[04:48] | that I won’t be a part of. That’s not cool. | 而我却不知道什么意思 那不行 |
[04:49] | Can’t believe I’m choosing something over SCB. | 真不敢相信我竟然抛弃了辣奶包 |
[04:51] | – Stop spelling around me. – Sorry. Spicy cheese bread. | -别用简称 我听不懂 -抱歉 香辣奶酪面包 |
[04:55] | So, the family is off to see about a snakehead. | 所以一家人前去看蛇头鱼了 |
[04:57] | Speaking of little things that flop around on land… | 说到会在陆地上扑腾的小东西 |
[05:00] | What do you mean nobody likes me? | 什么叫没人喜欢我 |
[05:02] | We did a poll. No one likes you. | 我们做了民调 没人喜欢你 |
[05:03] | That’s ridiculous. What was the question? | 太可笑了 你们问了什么问题 |
[05:05] | “How do you feel about Bitsy Brandenham?” | “你对贝琪·布兰登海姆有什么看法” |
[05:07] | And? | 然后呢 |
[05:08] | And you could choose “like,” “don’t care” or “yuck.” | 你可以选择”喜欢” “无所谓”和”呕” |
[05:10] | – Seriously? – Yeah, it’s science. | -不是吧 -没错 是有科学依据的 |
[05:12] | I’m flirty, fun and feisty. | 我有女人味 风趣 又有活力 |
[05:14] | Helen, tell him. | 海伦 跟他讲讲 |
[05:15] | – What’d you say? Fussy? – Feisty. | -你想让我讲哪点 你的挑剔吗 -是活力 |
[05:17] | – Oh. There you have it. – Whatever. | -就你看到的这样 -无所谓了 |
[05:19] | Who wants to be liked anyway? That’s what alcohol is for. | 谁说非要被人喜欢 那是酒精的用处 |
[05:21] | This is a Bloody Mayor-y. Get it? Because you’re the mayor? | 这杯叫血腥市长 懂了吗 因为你是市长 |
[05:26] | See? You don’t like a person who says that? That’s delightful. | 你看 这难道不讨人喜欢吗 多愉悦啊 |
[05:29] | Right, but the thing is | 确实 但问题是 |
[05:31] | we can’t do the whole park deal if you’re the face of it | 如果你是代言人 公园就不能顺利卖出去 |
[05:35] | and it turns out New York doesn’t like your– | 事实证明纽约市民又不怎么喜欢你的 |
[05:38] | – Don’t say it. – Face. | -别说出口 -脸 |
[05:39] | But I have an idea. I’ve got a likability consultant. | 但我有个主意 我认识个受众度顾问 |
[05:42] | She’s expensive but she’s good, and she likes a challenge. | 她开价高但很专业 她也喜欢有挑战性 |
[05:45] | A challenge? Does no one understand that I am enchanting? | 说我是挑战 没人看得出我是很迷人的吗 |
[05:48] | You know that East Side Strangler that they just caught? | 你知道那个刚刚被抓的东区杀人犯吗 |
[05:51] | He did better than you in the poll. | 他在民意调查里赢了你 |
[05:52] | What? You asked people how they felt about a strangler? | 什么 你们还调查了民众对杀人犯的态度 |
[05:55] | – Yes, to get a baseline. – And I’m below it? | -是的 为了划出基准 -我还比他人缘差 |
[05:57] | You’re it. We made a new baseline. The strangler came out okay. | 你变成新的基准了 杀人犯的民调还挺好 |
[06:01] | I could sell the park to the East Side Strangler today. | 想卖的话 我今天就能把公园卖给他 |
[06:03] | Fine. Call your precious consultant. But I’m likable. | 叫你那宝贝似的顾问来 但我很讨人喜欢 |
[06:06] | – Yep. Yep. – You’re stupid. | -没错 没错 -你个笨脑袋 |
[06:08] | It was this big, and it was on the bank there. | 它有这么大 当时在那边的岸上 |
[06:11] | And then it walked back into the water like this. | 然后它是这样子回到水里去的 |
[06:13] | – Like this? – Yeah, but more like… | -是这样吗 -差不多 但有点这样 |
[06:16] | – Like erotic? – Kind of. | -看起来色色的 -有点 |
[06:17] | Do you think the fish was trying to be erotic, or it can’t help it? | 它是故意扭成色色那样 还是它不由自主 |
[06:20] | It just naturally is. | 它自然而然就那样呢 |
[06:21] | A little of both maybe. | 可能两种原因都有吧 |
[06:23] | Oh, my God. He needs glasses. And he’s color-blind. | 我的天 他不戴眼镜看不清 还是色盲 |
[06:25] | And he hit his head this morning on the towel bar. | 而且今天早上脑袋还撞到毛巾架了 |
[06:27] | So you have to take all this with a grain of salt. | 你们要清楚他肯定添油加醋了 |
[06:29] | I had brain surgery recently too. You wanna tell them about that? | 我刚做过脑部手术的事你是不是也要说出来 |
[06:32] | – You believe me, right? – Show us the walk one more time. | -你们信我的对吧 -再来一遍它怎么走的 |
[06:35] | It was like… | 就这样 |
[06:36] | This is what I think it might look like. | 这是我想象中它的样子 |
[06:38] | – What’s it saying? – It’s saying, “My mama didn’t love me!” | -它说了什么 -它说”我妈妈不爱我” |
[06:42] | A complicated backstory. | 一个复杂的背景故事 |
[06:44] | There it is! | 在那里 |
[06:46] | There it is! No, that’s just a stick. | 在那里 不对 那就是一根棍子 |
[06:49] | Hi, Marvin. | 马文 |
[06:49] | – Paige? – Yes? | -佩吉吗 -什么事 |
[06:50] | I’m looking at the layout for tomorrow’s paper. | 我在看明天报纸的排版 |
[06:52] | – That’s fun. – There’s nothing from you. | -很有意思 -你什么都没交啊 |
[06:54] | And yet, you work for the paper as a writer. | 然而 你就是这家报社的在职记者 |
[06:56] | Marvin, let me explain. | 马文 你听我解释 |
[06:57] | Are we about to have to talk about your Bitsy story? | 是又要说你那套贝琪的故事了吗 |
[06:59] | Yes, the Bitsy story. It’s huge. It’s a major scandal. | 没错 贝琪 这事很大 这是个大丑闻 |
[07:02] | Paige, I know. | 佩吉 我明白的 |
[07:03] | But at the moment, it’s all unprintable, unsourced dead ends. | 但现在它是个没线索也印不出来的死故事 |
[07:06] | And the paper you work for is called What’s New, New York? | 而你上班的地方叫《纽约新鲜事报》 |
[07:09] | It’s not called “Unprintable Dead Ends, New York.” | 它不叫”印不出来的死故事报”啊 |
[07:12] | There it is! Oh, cup. There it is! Nope, same cup. There it is! Nope. | 在那里 是杯子 在那里 还是那杯子 |
[07:15] | Yeah, that’s Dad. | 恩 那个是老爸 |
[07:16] | What’s that? What am I hearing? | 那是什么 刚才是什么声音 |
[07:17] | I’m up at the Harlem Meer with my family. | 我和我家人在哈林湖这边 |
[07:19] | Owen’s on alert ’cause there might be a snakehead in the Meer. | 欧文因为水里可能有蛇头鱼在保持警戒呢 |
[07:21] | The fish? The fish that walks on land? Frankenfish? | 是那鱼 那种能上岸的鱼 科学怪鱼吗 |
[07:24] | Yeah, eats everything. Yeah. | 是的 什么都吃的那种 没错 |
[07:25] | – That’s a great story. Write that. – What? | -这是个好故事 报道它 -什么 |
[07:27] | That there might be a snakehead in the Harlem Meer. | 哈林湖里可能有蛇头鱼 |
[07:29] | We don’t know if it’s really here. | 我们都不确定是不是真的有 |
[07:31] | That’s okay. You’re up there looking, right? | 没关系的 你正在找 不是吗 |
[07:33] | “The hunt for the monster.” Plus, fish can’t sue us. | “狩猎怪物” 而且鱼又不能告我们 |
[07:36] | – Marvin. – Paige. | -马文 -佩吉 |
[07:37] | Fine. I’ll send you something. | 好吧 我会给你发过去的 |
[07:38] | Five hundred words. And pictures, get pictures. | 五百字 要照片 一定要拍照 |
[07:40] | I hope a fish does sue us. | 我真希望鱼会告我们 |
[07:41] | – No, you don’t. – I do. | -不 你不想 -我确实希望 |
[07:43] | I wanted to sue a fish once. It was in a taco. I’m still mad at it. | 我曾在塔可店想告过一条鱼 到现在还很气 |
[07:46] | Speaking of wanting to throw up… | 说到想要吐的经历 |
[07:48] | I’ll tell you what’s not likable. Your shoes, your shirt and your shoes. | 我来告诉你什么不招人喜欢 你的鞋 衣服 还有鞋 |
[07:52] | Up top. | 击掌 |
[07:54] | Your hand feels weird. | 你的手摸着真奇怪 |
[07:55] | Anyway, this is your expert? Ashley? Is that her name? | 总之 你就是专家艾希莉 是叫这个吗 |
[07:58] | It was Debra, but nobody likes a Debra. | 本来叫黛布拉 但没人喜欢叫黛布拉的人 |
[07:59] | My mother’s name was Debra. | 我妈就叫黛布拉 |
[08:00] | And? | 所以呢 |
[08:01] | Just let her work. You’ll see. | 看看她干活你就知道了 |
[08:03] | Okay, three things to make you more likable right now. | 好的 让你立刻变讨喜的三件事 |
[08:05] | Smile. Yep, just checking. | 微笑 果然 就是核实一下 |
[08:07] | Don’t ever smile again. You have what we call “bad smile.” | 以后别再微笑了 你有我们说的”坏笑” |
[08:10] | Okay, now. | 好了 |
[08:11] | Imagine you’re trying to get little flies out of your eyes | 想象你要试着赶跑眼睛上的飞虫 |
[08:13] | just using your eyelids. | 试着只用眼皮去做 |
[08:15] | – Good. Do that all the time. – That’s amazing. That totally works. | -很好 保持住 -太神奇了 真的有用 |
[08:18] | Put your hand on your face as if you’re sleepy and it’s a little pillow. | 假装你很困 把你的手当成枕头撑着脸 |
[08:21] | – Good, leave that there. – For how long? | -很好 也保持住 -保持多久 |
[08:22] | Till we get those poll numbers up. | 直到你的民调指数上去 |
[08:24] | You can do stuff with your other hand. See? | 你可以用另一只手做事的 对吧 |
[08:26] | You know, it does do something. That’s impressive. | 你别说 确实有点用 太惊人了 |
[08:29] | – You’re kidding. – Wow. | -你开玩笑的吧 -哇 |
[08:30] | – Yep. – And we’re just getting started. | -有用 -我们这才刚刚开始 |
[08:33] | Convincing this city To like this old biddy | 让这座城市爱上这个老太婆 |
[08:37] | Is the hard job I’m here to do | 是我这次来做的苦工作 |
[08:41] | Now, as we’ve established You smile like a catfish | 既然我们都认同了你笑起来像鲶鱼 |
[08:44] | And your resting face looks like | 还有你平时的表情看起来像 |
[08:46] | You’re taking a poo. | 像是在大便 |
[08:48] | A strangler outpolled you In case no one told you | 不知道有没有人告诉你 杀人犯都比你强 |
[08:52] | That’s what’s called losing the race | 这就是输了 |
[08:55] | So before the hard hitting The first step’s admitting | 因此在改变之前我们首先要承认 |
[08:59] | New York doesn’t like your face | 整个纽约都不喜欢你这张脸 |
[09:07] | First up, Bitsy Brandenham Twitter, TikTok, Instagram | 第一 贝琪·布兰登海姆要上推特抖音照片墙 |
[09:11] | – This Big Apple thinks you’re the pits – I don’t need to. | -纽约城认为你糟透了 -我不需要 |
[09:13] | Bitsy, listen to this They think you’re shysty | 贝琪 听着说 他们认为你很糟 |
[09:15] | I’m flirty and feisty | 我有女人味又有活力 |
[09:17] | – That’s just the Long Island iced tea. – With Bloody Mary mix. | -那只是杯长岛冰茶 -混了血腥玛丽 |
[09:19] | It’s not okay | 一点也不好 |
[09:20] | What the bloody mayor is trying to say | 血腥市长想要告诉你 |
[09:22] | Is New York doesn’t like your face | 这座城市都不喜欢你这张脸 |
[09:26] | They spit you out Because they’ve got New Yorkers’ taste | 正因为他们是纽约人所以你被他们唾弃 |
[09:29] | They look at you and smell a rat And they’ve had enough of those | 他们看到你就像过街老鼠 他们也恨老鼠 |
[09:33] | No one can stand you We’ve got to rebrand you | 没人喜欢你 我们要重塑你 |
[09:35] | New haircut, heritage, Pronouns, clothes | 新的发型 特色 代名词 衣着 |
[09:41] | Aesthetically, it’s looking bleak Haute couture should make you pop | 美学上 冷淡风的高级时装能让你流行 |
[09:45] | Sit front row at Fashion Week Then tweak the pictures with Photoshop | 去时装周前排 还要发布修图过的照片 |
[09:48] | All we need is one good public stunt | 我们只需要一个巧妙的公关噱头 |
[09:53] | With just the perfect words | 用恰到好处的言论 |
[09:56] | That will lead New Yorkers | 引导纽约市民 |
[09:59] | To accept the little polished turd | 接受一团被抛光的屎球 |
[10:06] | New York doesn’t like your face | 纽约不喜欢看到你的脸 |
[10:10] | We’ve got to give them something better To embrace | 那我们就让他们换成接受别的东西 |
[10:13] | Devise a plan to make them stand you That’s what it’s all about | 定个计划让他们容忍你 便是我们要做的 |
[10:17] | Bitsy, it’s the only way To cultivate the clout | 贝琪 这是培养影响力的唯一方式 |
[10:24] | Haven’t you ever wondered, dear | 你就从没想过吗 亲爱的 |
[10:26] | Why your staff all carry cans of Mace? | 为什么你的员工都随身携带梅西防身喷雾 |
[10:33] | New York doesn’t like your face | 纽约不喜欢你的脸 |
[10:40] | All right. If that thing is out there, we’ll find it. | 好吧 如果那玩意在的话 我们会找到的 |
[10:50] | – How did you get this tangled? – It all happened so fast. | -你们的鱼竿怎么这么紊乱 -一切都发生得太快 |
[10:52] | Mine was like this, I think. | 我的本来好像本来就这样 |
[10:54] | – It was? – I don’t know! Don’t yell at me! | -是吗 -我不知道 别吼我 |
[10:55] | – I’m not. – Well, somebody’s yelling! | -我没有 -有人在吼 |
[10:57] | – You are. – It’s you. | -就是你 -是你 |
[10:58] | I’m sorry. I’m scared of giant fish with teeth. | 抱歉 我怕长有巨牙的鱼 |
[11:00] | I’m not. I’m totally comfortable with them. | 我不怕 我完全不介意 |
[11:02] | And send. There. Story sent. Editor happy, I assume. | 发送 好了 报道发过去了 主编应该满意了 |
[11:06] | Owen, we need a coffee run. Actually, we need a food run. | 欧文 我们得去喝咖啡 不对 需要吃东西 |
[11:09] | These kids have cranky no-lunch face. | 这些小孩有怪异的不吃午餐表情 |
[11:10] | There won’t be any spicy cheese bread left at the farmers market, | 农贸市场的香辣奶酪面包肯定都卖完了 |
[11:12] | but what if I go and see if there’s just regular cheese bread? | 不过我可以去看看还有没有普通的奶酪面包 |
[11:14] | Or just cheese. Or just bread? | 或者就奶酪 或者就面包 |
[11:16] | Yes, dying. | 好 快饿死了 |
[11:17] | Mother, Father, give us bread. | 妈妈 爸爸 给我们面包 |
[11:19] | Okay. I gotta get the boat in the water. Meet back here? | 好 我得把船放下水 到时在这里会合 |
[11:23] | Picnic in the boat. Very cute of us. Very postable. | 在船上吃野餐 好可爱 可以发图 |
[11:26] | – Hate it. Cramped. – Yeah. My drawing’s wet. | -好讨厌 挤死了 -嗯 我的画湿了 |
[11:29] | We’re just not a boat family. | 我们不适合坐船 |
[11:30] | Please, people, we’re trying to catch a monster. | 各位 我们在抓怪物呢 |
[11:32] | It’s not really about the picnic. | 野餐不是重点 |
[11:34] | They didn’t have a big picnic scene in Jaws. | 《大白鲨》里也没有吃野餐的戏 |
[11:36] | Well, maybe if they did, that movie would’ve been more successful. | 或许要是有了 电影会更加成功 |
[11:38] | Why are there so many people here all of a sudden? | 怎么突然来了这么多人 |
[11:40] | Maybe we actually do look really cute. | 也许我们看上去很可爱 |
[11:43] | – Marvin. – Paige. | -马文 -佩吉 |
[11:44] | You posted my story? | 你发布了我的报道 |
[11:45] | Yes. I put it on the site, and I’m rushing it to print for tomorrow. | 是的 我放到网站上了 准备明天印出来 |
[11:48] | Paige, it’s only been up a half an hour, | 佩吉 才放上去半小时 |
[11:50] | but it’s already got more clicks | 但是点击数已经超越了 |
[11:51] | than Doug’s underwear story from last year. | 去年道格内裤的报道 |
[11:53] | Good. I hate that underwear story. | 很好 我讨厌那个内裤报道 |
[11:55] | Hey. That was a great story. | 那篇报道很棒 |
[11:56] | I think he did it to get free underwear, but great story. | 他应该是为了得到免费内裤才那么做的 但故事很棒 |
[11:59] | I’m worried. These people fishing– | 我很担心 这些钓鱼的人 |
[12:00] | If they’re trying to catch the snakehead, | 如果他们想抓住蛇头鱼 |
[12:02] | then they’re probably using barbed hooks. | 那他们多半在用有倒刺的钩 |
[12:03] | But that makes it harder to release the good fish | 那样就更难放生好的鱼了 |
[12:05] | without accidentally killing them. | 因为可能会误杀它们 |
[12:06] | Which is just as bad for the fish as getting eaten by a snakehead. | 这跟被蛇头鱼吃掉一样惨 |
[12:09] | That’s a good story too. | 这也是个好故事 |
[12:10] | – You heard that? – Some of it. Oh, my God. | -你听到了 -听到了一些 我的天 |
[12:12] | “New York hunts for the monster, but at what cost?” | 《纽约捕捉怪兽 但是代价是什么》 |
[12:14] | That’s the headline. | 标题就叫这个 |
[12:14] | You write the rest. I’ll post it as soon as you send it. | 剩下的你写 你发过来我就发出去 |
[12:16] | Oh, Marvin. | 马文 |
[12:17] | Sir, sir. You know this is a catch-and-release pond, right? | 先生 你知道这是个捕获并释放的池塘吧 |
[12:20] | Barbless hooks, please. | 请使用不带刺的钩 |
[12:22] | “Barbless hooks.” Does that sound like a lady’s name? | 不带刺的钩 听上去像个女子的名字 |
[12:24] | Sounds like a scary stripper. | 听上去像是个可怕的脱衣舞娘 |
[12:28] | Dad, would a snakehead eat a little duckling? | 爸 蛇头鱼会吃小鸭子吗 |
[12:30] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[12:31] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[12:32] | Well, this is not a problem, | 这不是问题 |
[12:34] | because maybe there’s no snakehead at all, right? | 因为这可能根本就没有蛇头鱼 对吗 |
[12:37] | I mean, maybe that jogger guy is cuckoo. | 也许那个慢跑者是疯子 |
[12:38] | Right. Maybe he does this all the time. Can’t bring him anywhere. | 嗯 也许他经常这么做 不能带他去任何地方 |
[12:41] | Snakehead here, snakehead there, snakehead there. | 这有蛇头鱼 那有蛇头鱼 那有蛇头鱼 |
[12:44] | No! | 不 |
[12:46] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:47] | That duckling’s gonna need therapy. | 那只小鸭子需要心理治疗 |
[12:49] | Experiment with drugs and alcohol in its teens, | 在青少年时期接触到毒品和酒精 |
[12:51] | and then somehow find its way and later be an inspiration to everybody. | 然后设法回归正轨 成为大家的励志榜样 |
[12:54] | Owen, is there anything else | 欧文 还有什么东西可能 |
[12:56] | that could have sucked a duckling down like that? | 像那样把小鸭子吸下去吗 |
[12:58] | – I don’t think so. – Crap. | -应该没有 -该死 |
[12:59] | So, we all agree? | 那我们一致同意了 |
[13:01] | We’re taking the ducklings, | 我们要带上小鸭子们 |
[13:02] | and we’re putting them in private school in Vermont. | 送它们去佛蒙特州的私立学校 |
[13:06] | The gray fingers of dawn scratch the cheek of day. | 黎明的灰手指划破白天的脸颊 |
[13:09] | Nope. The gray dawn dawns… Nope. | 不 灰色的曙光破晓 不对 |
[13:13] | It’s poignantly dawn. There it is. | 这是令人心酸的黎明 对了 |
[13:16] | Anyway, Owen and the crew were up late trying to catch the snakehead. | 总之 欧文他们为了抓蛇头鱼待到了很晚 |
[13:19] | Still no sign of it. | 还是没有踪迹 |
[13:20] | None of the civilian fisherpeople caught it either. | 普通钓鱼者也没有抓到 |
[13:23] | Lot of tangled lines. Lot of people realizing fishing is not for them. | 很多缠在一起的线 很多人意识到他们不适合钓鱼 |
[13:26] | Lot of lost worms entering a new chapter of their lives. | 很多蠕虫进入了人生新的篇章 |
[13:29] | Hey, would you mind getting out of our shot? | 你能离开我们的镜头吗 |
[13:31] | – Oh. Sorry. Better? – No. | -抱歉 好点了吗 -没有 |
[13:34] | Also, Paige’s story got picked up by other papers. | 还有 佩吉的报道被其他报社看到了 |
[13:36] | That’s why all these reporters are here. | 所以来了很多记者 |
[13:38] | Just shoot around him, I guess. | 绕过他拍吧 |
[13:40] | 食人鱼入侵中央公园 今晚6点 | |
[13:41] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[13:42] | Helen! Helen! Where were you? | 海伦 海伦 你去哪了 |
[13:45] | Starting a pee I didn’t finish. | 接着尿我之前没尿完的尿 |
[13:47] | Ew. Don’t pee. Gross. | 呕 别尿 恶心 |
[13:49] | Listen. Get that likability lady that I don’t like on the phone. | 听着 联系那个我不喜欢的受众度女士 |
[13:51] | I wanna run something by her. | 我醒咨询她点事 |
[13:53] | Coffee and bagels! | 咖啡和百吉饼 |
[13:54] | And the heroes arrive with food. You guys are doing good stuff too. | 英雄们带着食物来了 你们也在做好事 |
[13:58] | Elwood, duck update? Everybody accounted for? | 艾尔伍德 鸭子更新 都在吗 |
[14:00] | All present and adorable. And so fragile. This one has a cold, I think. | 所有鸭子都在 很可爱 脆弱 这只好像感冒了 |
[14:05] | But maybe that’s how all ducks sound? | 或许所有鸭子都是这声音 |
[14:07] | They all look like they’re trying to go for their morning swim. | 它们似乎都想去晨泳 |
[14:09] | They won’t stop trying to swim! | 它们拼命想去游泳 |
[14:11] | I keep telling them it’s too dangerous, | 我一直跟它们说这很危险 |
[14:13] | but they look at me like, “Who’s Mr. Bossy Pants over here?” | 但它们看着我 像是在说 这位专横大哥是谁 |
[14:16] | Well, we had an idea. Don’t know if it’s gonna work, | 我们有个主意 不知道能不能成 |
[14:18] | but what if someone really clever brought these? Cole? | 但要是一个聪明的人带来了这些呢 科尔 |
[14:21] | We were thinking they could be used as decoys. | 我们在想可以把这些当做诱饵 |
[14:23] | Like they do for the pope. | 就像教皇的那样 |
[14:24] | – They have rubber popes? – Three of them. | -他们有橡胶教皇 -有三个 |
[14:26] | Cole, shall we? | 科尔 我们过去吧 |
[14:27] | Marvin was right/I am a great writer/ I always believed in this story. | 马文说得对 我是个好作家 我一直相信这个故事 |
[14:30] | – This broke big. – Yep, sure did. | -这引起了轰动 -是啊 |
[14:32] | Sorry I’m so good at my job. | 抱歉我太擅长我的工作了 |
[14:34] | It’s a media circus, which is not a problem at all. | 媒体云集 完全不是问题 |
[14:36] | So much easier to catch a fish with loud noise and flashing cameras | 这么吵 加上闪光灯 还有无数钓鱼的人 |
[14:39] | and so many more people fishing. | 现在捕鱼更容易了 |
[14:40] | What’s going on over there? | 那边什么情况 |
[14:42] | What’s going on, is Dick Flake. Who’s Dick Flake? | 情况就是迪克·弗雷克来了 谁是迪克·弗雷克 |
[14:45] | Dick Flake is a so-called “big game fish hunter” | 迪克·弗雷克是所谓的捕鱼高手 |
[14:48] | who was hired by Bitsy Brandenham to catch the snakehead. | 贝琪·布兰登海姆雇他来抓蛇头鱼 |
[14:50] | Do I like saying “Dick Flake”? Dick Flake I do. | 我喜欢说”迪克·弗雷克”吗 当然了 |
[14:54] | Dick Flake. Hunter, fisherman, life coach, blue belt. | 迪克·弗雷克 猎人 渔夫 人生教练 蓝带 |
[14:57] | I’ve been hired by Ms. Brandenham to catch the snakehead. | 布兰登海姆夫人雇我来抓蛇头鱼 |
[15:01] | I have a lot of experience catching snakeheads, | 关于抓蛇头鱼我经验丰富 |
[15:03] | and “she has a lot of experience caring about this park.” | 她也很关心这个公园 |
[15:06] | This is just me talking here. | 都是我自己的话 |
[15:08] | These guys, they’re not doing it right | 这些人的方式不对 |
[15:10] | That’s not how you get the bite | 不是这么钓鱼的 |
[15:12] | I got topwater frogs, bottomwater frogs Plugs, buzzbaits, chatterbaits | 我有顶水蛙 底水蛙 塞子 胡须公 挡水板钓钩 |
[15:15] | Jitterbugs, dinglebiddies | 吉特巴 叮当 |
[15:16] | So, ain’t got time For no tackle box tickle talks | 所以我必须准备好钓具 |
[15:19] | Not when there’s vicious fishes In the fish game | 尤其是有恶毒鱼出没的时候 |
[15:21] | So, listen up, ’cause here’s the catch | 听好了 有一点要注意 |
[15:23] | Gotta have the right tools When you meet your match | 棋逢对手的时候得有合适的工具 |
[15:25] | Oh, you can catch a big game | 你可以钓到大鱼 |
[15:29] | If you got a lot of tackle And you got a cool name | 只要你有很多钓具和一个酷酷的名字 |
[15:33] | Dick Flake | 迪克·弗雷克 |
[15:35] | Oh, if the catching’s why you came | 如果你是来钓鱼的 |
[15:38] | Then you better be prepared To beat ’em at their own game | 那你最好做好以其人之道还治其人之身的准备 |
[15:42] | Dick Flake | 迪克·弗雷克 |
[15:43] | I got topwater frogs, bottomwater frogs Plugs, buzzbaits, chatterbaits | 我有顶水蛙 底水蛙 塞子 胡须公 挡水板钓钩 |
[15:46] | Jitterbugs, dinglebiddies | 吉特巴 叮当 |
[15:48] | Got weasel paws studded With a thistle and a twig | 有镶嵌了蓟和嫩枝的黄鼠狼爪 |
[15:50] | – I got black fly wings – Small, medium and big Dick Flake | -我有黑苍蝇翅膀 小号 中号 大号 -迪克·弗雷克 |
[15:52] | – Oh, I’m a Dick with perfect aim – Oh, he’s a Dick with perfect aim | -我是准心超赞的迪克 -他是准心超赞的迪克 |
[15:56] | – And I always come prepared – And he always comes prepared | -我总是有备而来 -他总是有备而来 |
[15:58] | – To beat ’em at their own game – Dick Flake | -以其人之道还治其人之身 -迪克·弗雷克 |
[16:01] | Better be prepared To beat ’em at their own game | 最好做好准备 以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[16:06] | It’s the likability lady. | 受众度女士打来的电话 |
[16:08] | – Yes? – Huge. | -喂 -巨大 |
[16:09] | – Huge? – Huge. Huge success. | -巨大 -巨大 巨大的成功 |
[16:10] | He hasn’t caught it yet. | 他还没有抓到 |
[16:11] | – You’re already popping. – I’m popping? | -你已经爆了 -我爆了 |
[16:13] | New Yorkers love this story. It’s trending all over the place. | 纽约人喜欢这故事 已经上热搜了 |
[16:15] | Okay. Good. | 好的 很好 |
[16:16] | People are talking you up on social media. And by “people” I mean me. | 人们在社交网络上谈论你 “人们”指的是我 |
[16:18] | – How does that– – I have 10,000 accounts. Don’t ask. | -怎么 -我有一万个账号 别问 |
[16:21] | We’ll need your guy to catch the fish soon though, | 但我们需要你的人尽早钓到那条鱼 |
[16:23] | while people are focused on the story. | 趁人们还在关注此事 |
[16:24] | I’m sure he will. It’s not like he’s hunting a mastermind. It’s a fish. | 他肯定能钓到 他钓的又不是智多星 就是条鱼而已 |
[16:27] | No, seriously. We need him to catch it within a few hours. | 不 我是认真的 我们需要他在几小时内钓到 |
[16:29] | The media window is closing. | 曝光窗口在关闭 |
[16:31] | I can feel it closing on my fingers as I type. We need that fish. | 我在打字的同时能感受到 我们需要那条鱼 |
[16:33] | All right. Too much. Too much from you, Ashley. | 好 你要求太多了 艾希莉 |
[16:36] | Go put your hand on your face, and then put your face up your butt. | 把你的手放到脸上 然后把你的脸放到屁股上 |
[16:39] | Get me the fisherman. | 给我拨通渔夫 |
[16:40] | It’d be cool if that was a code name instead of just what he is. | 要是那是代号而不是他真正职业的话就酷毙了 |
[16:43] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[16:44] | – Dick’s on. – Where’s my fish? | -我是迪克 -我的鱼呢 |
[16:46] | – I just got my boat in the water. – What? | -我刚下水 -什么 |
[16:48] | They don’t normally allow boats up here. | 他们平时不允许船下水 |
[16:50] | Also, the reporters were super into me so I- – | 还有 记者对我特别关注 所以我 |
[16:54] | Oh, good. You stopped. So, when will you have it? | 好极了 你停下来了 那你什么时候能钓到 |
[16:56] | – The snakehead? – Yes! | -蛇头鱼 -是的 |
[16:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:58] | Soon? | 快了 |
[16:59] | – Very soon? – That’s right. | -非常快了 -没错 |
[17:00] | And you’re gonna call me the second you pull it in. | 你一钓上来就给我打电话 |
[17:02] | You got that? | 明白吗 |
[17:03] | I want to be there to give you your check when the reporters arrive. | 我想当着记者的面把支票给你 |
[17:06] | – You hear me? – Yes. | -听到没 -嗯 |
[17:07] | The check you won’t get if you don’t catch the fish. | 你要是钓不到鱼 就别想拿到支票 |
[17:09] | And try to catch it before 5:00. Traffic gets yucky. | 最好在5点前钓到 不然会堵车 |
[17:13] | What’s he whining about? | 它在抱怨什么 |
[17:14] | His life. All of his decisions that have led up to this- – | 它的生活 它做的所有导致它走到今天的决定 |
[17:16] | All right, all right. Save it for your comedy special. | 好了 留着你喜剧专场的时候再说 |
[17:19] | Get him to stop. | 让它停下 |
[17:20] | I’ve gotta go pick out the right shoes to wear to this fish catching. | 我要去选一双合适的鞋子去看钓鱼 |
[17:23] | Yep. No, I know. | 嗯 我懂 |
[17:26] | No. Stop. Stay on the shore. Bad duckling! | 停下 待在岸上 坏鸭子 |
[17:29] | I just wanted to draw. | 我只是想画画 |
[17:30] | Remember when our life was our own, before we had kids? | 记得我们有小孩前 生活还属于自己的时候吗 |
[17:32] | – Hey, Molly. – Hey. Brendan. | -莫丽 -布兰登 |
[17:34] | – Cole. What’s up? – Can’t talk. Ducklings. | -科尔 你们好啊 -没空聊 小鸭子 |
[17:36] | Trying to keep them from going in the water? | 想要阻止它们下水吗 |
[17:37] | – Yep. – Snakehead. | -是的 -蛇头鱼 |
[17:38] | It’s already tried to eat one of them. | 它已经试图吃掉其中一只 |
[17:40] | Did you come up here to fly your kite? | 你是来放风筝的吗 |
[17:41] | No, I came here to help catch the snakehead. | 不 我是来帮忙捕捉蛇头鱼的 |
[17:43] | Are they drawn to wind hobbies? | 它们喜欢风筝吗 |
[17:45] | No, I attached a fishing hook to the kite. | 不 我在风筝上附上了一个鱼钩 |
[17:47] | Kite fishing. It’s a thing. I saw it online. | 风筝钓鱼 有人这么做 我在网上看到的 |
[17:49] | You can get further out over the water and the fish don’t expect- – | 你可以到水的上空 而鱼不会料到 |
[17:53] | To be caught by a kite? | 会被风筝抓住 |
[17:54] | Yeah. Now I’m feeling like there might be more to it. | 是的 现在我感觉可能没这么简单 |
[17:57] | I just wanted to help. New adventures of Fista Puffs? | 我只是想帮忙 菲斯塔泡芙的新冒险 |
[18:00] | Not yet. It’s been a lot of this. | 还没 最近都在忙这个 |
[18:02] | Well, if I take off the hook, maybe my kite could be useful here. | 如果我取下鱼钩 也许我的风筝能帮上忙 |
[18:05] | Do you think I can get away with writing, | 你觉得我这么写成吗 |
[18:07] | “Dick Flake, a man who looks like a toilet brush | 《迪克·弗雷克 一个看着像马桶刷的人 |
[18:09] | if a toilet brush were a person”? | 如果马桶刷是个人的话》 |
[18:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:11] | If he catches the thing, then he’s a hero as far as I’m concerned. | 如果他钓到那鱼 在我看来他就是英雄 |
[18:13] | He’s not gonna catch it. He’s a blowhard. Trust me. | 他钓不到的 他是个自吹自擂者 相信我 |
[18:16] | I caught it! I caught it! | 我钓到了 我钓到了 |
[18:18] | Okay. Maybe I’m not a great judge of fisherpeople. | 好吧 也许我不太会看钓鱼的人 |
[18:21] | I did it! | 我成功了 |
[18:22] | She got here fast. They got here fast. | 她来得可真快 他们到得真快 |
[18:24] | Hey, you got it. Let’s see. God, it’s huge. | 你钓到了 我看看 好大 |
[18:27] | All right, give us a good one. | 摆个好看的姿势 |
[18:29] | This is for What’s New, New York? How’d you do it, Dick? | 这是给《纽约新鲜事报》拍的 你怎么钓到的 迪克 |
[18:31] | This is Ms. Brandenham’s show. I just work here. | 这是布兰登海姆的节目 我只是在这工作 |
[18:34] | I mean, I work here. | 我才在这工作 |
[18:37] | Sometimes, generous, heroic, private individuals | 有时候 慷慨 英雄的个体 |
[18:40] | can make things happen more efficiently | 可以比叽叽嘎嘎的官僚 |
[18:43] | than a creaky old bureaucracy can. | 更高效地做成事情 |
[18:45] | Hold it higher. Not too high, I’ll be out of the shot. | 拿高点 别太高 不然拍不到我了 |
[18:47] | There you go. Look at that. | 好了 看看 |
[18:49] | Anyway, here’s your check, from me, Bitsy Brandenham. | 总之 这是我 贝琪·布兰登海姆给你的支票 |
[18:52] | – Helping New York in any way I can. – Thank you, Ms. Brandenham. | -尽我所能帮助纽约 -谢谢 布兰登海姆夫人 |
[18:55] | Questions? Any of you on social media? | 有问题吗 你们有谁用社交媒体吗 |
[18:57] | Shampagne looks nervous. Doesn’t Shampagne look nervous? | 沙槟看上去很紧张 沙槟看上去紧张吗 |
[19:00] | Or maybe sad. Now I’m seeing both. Are you seeing both? | 或许是难过 我两者都看到了 你有看到吗 |
[19:03] | I can’t read his expression, because he’s a little dog. He looks furry. | 我读不懂它的表情 因为它是小狗 毛茸茸的 |
[19:06] | What is it, boy? Tell me with your mind. | 怎么了 用意念告诉我 |
[19:09] | Okay, that’s not working. It’s possible we don’t have that power. | 没用 可能我们没那能力 |
[19:11] | Bitsy! Any truth to the rumor that you’re trying to buy Central Park? | 贝琪 传闻你想要买下中央公园是真的吗 |
[19:14] | I don’t think anyone heard you, dear. Anyone else? | 好像没人听到你 还有人有问题吗 |
[19:16] | I said– | 我说 |
[19:18] | People can also ask me anything if they want, about fishing or life. | 人们也可以向我提问 钓鱼或者生活方面的问题 |
[19:21] | Did someone ask if I think park management is severely lacking? | 有人问我是否觉得公园管理不到位吗 |
[19:25] | The answer’s yes. Good question, whoever that was. | 答案是肯定的 不管是谁问的 问得好 |
[19:28] | Let me just say this. | 这么说吧 |
[19:29] | This park desperately needs someone to take care of it. | 这公园急需有人照料它 |
[19:32] | Someone who appreciates its worth. | 一个欣赏它价值的人 |
[19:33] | They might even be here right now, hey? | 他们可能现在就在这儿 |
[19:37] | Who’s got two thumbs up and appreciates the park? | 谁竖起了两个大拇指并且欣赏公园 |
[19:39] | Okay, I gotta split. | 好了 我得撤了 |
[19:41] | I just wanna at least trip her. Can I trip her? | 我只想绊倒她 我能绊倒她吗 |
[19:44] | – Oh, God. Is Cole gonna trip her? – He’s going to see the dog. | -天 科尔要去绊倒她吗 -他是去看狗 |
[19:46] | – Bitsy. – Whoa, you’re a tiny reporter, aren’t you? | -贝琪 -你这记者的个头很小啊 |
[19:49] | No, I’m the boy who– Never mind. I just– I’m worried about him. | 不 我是那个 算了 我只是很担心它 |
[19:52] | She’s a woman. She just looks like a man sometimes. It’s the light. | 她是女人 只是有时候看着像男人 光线问题 |
[19:55] | – No, I mean– Hi. – Sup? | -不 我是说 你好 -你好 |
[19:56] | I mean him. | 我是说它 |
[19:57] | Oh. Yes. He’s been a mopey little mop all afternoon. | 这样 它一下午都无精打采的 |
[20:00] | He seems better now though. Whatever. Bye. | 不过现在好点了 无所谓了 拜拜 |
[20:02] | Wait. Just, when he’s anxious, you can do a little drumbeat on his butt. | 等等 它焦虑的时候 你可以拍拍它的屁股 |
[20:06] | What? What? Shampagne, chill out. | 什么 什么 沙槟 淡定 |
[20:08] | Do a drumbeat. Hi. | 拍拍它 嗨 |
[20:11] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[20:14] | Exactly. I knew it. I knew we had that power. | 没错 我就知道 我就知道我们有这能力 |
[20:16] | Okay, bye. Stay strong. | 好了 再见 保持坚强 |
[20:18] | Newspeople are so weird. | 新闻工作者都好怪 |
[20:19] | – He’s the boy who found the dog– – I remember who he is now. | -他就是找到狗的那男孩 -我记起来了 |
[20:23] | Maybe it’s worth trying the drumming thing? | 也许可以试试拍一拍 |
[20:26] | All right. | 好 |
[20:30] | Oh. My goodness. | 我的天 |
[20:33] | Hey. Holy smokes. You little freak. | 我的天 你个小怪物 |
[20:37] | All right, from now on, whatever some rando tells me to do to you, | 好了 从现在起 不管谁叫我对你做什么 |
[20:39] | I’m doing it. | 我都会做 |
[20:40] | – He hasn’t moved for a while. – That’s not true. | -他好久没动了 -不是的 |
[20:43] | He adjusted his shorts, like, five minutes ago. | 他有拉他的短裤 大概五分钟前 |
[20:44] | Yeah, they were way up there. | 嗯 拉得好高 |
[20:46] | It happens when he’s upset. I don’t know why exactly. | 他难过的时候就会这么做 不知道为什么 |
[20:48] | They just ride up like they’re trying to help him. | 它们就往上缩 像是在帮他一样 |
[20:50] | There’s something weird about that fish. | 那条鱼有点不对劲 |
[20:52] | Weird eyebrows? No, fish don’t have eyebrows. Weird attitude? | 奇怪的眉毛 不对 鱼没有眉毛 奇怪的态度 |
[20:55] | Maybe it’s that it looks like Satan? | 也许是它看着像撒旦 |
[20:57] | No, look at the eyes. Kinda cloudy and sunken, right? | 不 看看那眼睛 有点混浊 凹陷 |
[21:01] | Hope no one ever says that about me. | 希望没人这么说我 |
[21:02] | I think that fish is dead. | 我觉得那条鱼死了 |
[21:04] | I mean, that’s what happens when you kill them. | 你杀了它们当然死了 |
[21:05] | No, I mean dead from before. I don’t think that fish is from the Meer. | 不 我是说之前就死了 我觉得那鱼不是湖里的 |
[21:09] | But I thought Dick Flake caught the fish and saved the day. | 可迪克·弗雷克不是钓到了鱼 力挽狂澜吗 |
[21:12] | Of course he didn’t. | 当然没有 |
[21:13] | Have you met Dick Flake? Allow me to explain. | 你有见过迪克·弗雷克吗 让我来解释 |
[21:15] | Whoa, Dick Flake is a lying piece of cake, Dick Flake | 迪克·弗雷克是个撒谎精 迪克·弗雷克 |
[21:20] | No one’s as fake as Mr. Richard Flake | 没人有理查德·弗雷克那么虚伪 |
[21:23] | He bought that fish Like he bought a pound of steak | 他买了那条鱼 就跟买牛排一样 |
[21:26] | It’s like if a doctor couldn’t find your appendix, | 就好像医生找不到你的阑尾一样 |
[21:28] | so they bought somebody else’s from an– an appendix store, | 所以他们从阑尾商店里买别人的 |
[21:32] | and waved it around and told- – | 然后拿着挥舞 说 |
[21:34] | Well, you get the idea. That’s not a good doctor, Dick! | 你懂的 那不是好医生 迪克 |
[21:37] | Owen, look at Dick’s fish. Doesn’t it look kinda dead? | 欧文 看看迪克的鱼 看上去是不是像死了 |
[21:40] | It looks very dead. That’s what happens when you- – | 死透了 死了就这样啊 |
[21:42] | No, no, no. Look at the eyes. I think that fish has been dead a while. | 不不 看看它的眼睛 感觉那鱼已经死了好一段时间 |
[21:45] | Mom’s really into talking about dead fish now. Just go with it. | 妈妈现在喜欢谈论死鱼 将就她一下 |
[21:47] | I think Dick Flake went and got a dead snakehead | 我觉得迪克·弗雷克买了条死的蛇头鱼 |
[21:50] | – so he could get his check from Bitsy. – Really? | -为了拿到贝琪的支票 -真的吗 |
[21:52] | Remember when we didn’t know where he was for an hour, | 记得他之前失踪了一小时吗 |
[21:54] | and we thought he was pooping? | 我们还以为他去拉屎了 |
[21:55] | Owen, that thing is still out there. | 欧文 那鱼还在湖里 |
[21:57] | We gotta go back. We gotta go back out. | 我们得回去 我们得回去 |
[21:59] | – Oh, gosh. – You can do this. | -天 -你可以做到的 |
[22:01] | I don’t know. I’m tired. And you guys probably do other stuff. | 我说不好 我好累 你们可能还有别的事 |
[22:05] | – What’s that? – This? | -那是什么 -这个 |
[22:06] | – Is that? – It’s kind of a new character. Park Guy. | -那是 -一个新角色 公园小哥 |
[22:09] | It’s just something I was playing around with. | 这就是我之前随便画的 |
[22:10] | Are his shorts pulled up really high? | 他的短裤有拉那么高吗 |
[22:12] | I mean, the normal amount. But also, he gets his powers from them. | 就正常那样 但同时 他能从中获取力量 |
[22:15] | And is the snakehead saying, | 蛇头鱼是在说 |
[22:17] | “I’m this way because I never learned to read”? | 我这样是因为我从来没有学过识字吗 |
[22:19] | It makes sense for his character. | 这符合它的角色 |
[22:20] | All right. I’m going back out. I’m gonna get that fish. | 好 我要回去 我要钓到那条鱼 |
[22:24] | We’re going with you… until bedtime. | 我也要去 直到就寝时间 |
[22:26] | There’s a fish Who’s a beast from head to tail | 有一条鱼 从头到尾都是怪物 |
[22:31] | It’s become the park’s white whale | 它成了公园的白鲸 |
[22:34] | – So just call me Ishmael – Be bold-faced and daring | -叫我以实玛利 -厚颜无耻 无所畏惧 |
[22:38] | Let us go to tame the wild sea | 我们去驯服野海 |
[22:43] | Time will tell what’s meant to be | 时间会证明注定要发生什么 |
[22:46] | And we’ll fight till we are free | 我们会一直抗争到获得自由那一刻 |
[22:48] | Catch it like a dad With his shirt tucked in | 像一个把衬衣扎在裤子里的父亲一样抓到它 |
[22:50] | – Be brave – Be brave | -无所畏惧 -无所畏惧 |
[22:52] | – When the moment comes to pass – To pass | -当那一刻来临的时候 -来临的时候 |
[22:55] | – This ain’t no Billy Bass – Billy Bass | -没有比利·贝斯 -比利·贝斯 |
[22:58] | See, there’s movement in the grass – | 看 草丛里有动静 |
[23:00] | In the grass, in the grassy, grassy grass | 草丛里 长满草的草丛里 |
[23:03] | Let me do this one thing Or at least die trying | 让我做这一件事 或者至少至死方休 |
[23:08] | Trying | 至死方休 |
[23:09] | I’m gonna do this one thing Or at least die trying | 让我做这一件事 或者至少至死方休 |
[23:13] | Don’t die | 别死 |
[23:14] | But if I do I hope you’ll tell my story | 但如果我去做了 我希望你会讲述我的故事 |
[23:19] | And that’s my dying wish | 那是我的遗愿 |
[23:22] | We’ll always remember how you died | 我们会永远记得你是如何因为 |
[23:24] | When you tried to catch a scary fish | 试图捕捉一条可怕的鱼而死去 |
[23:27] | – I– I got it! – You did it! | -我 我钓到了 -你成功了 |
[23:28] | – You really did it! – And you didn’t die. I like that. | -你真的成功了 -你也没死 真好 |
[23:31] | I was gonna die Was gonna die, die trying | 我本来是想至死方休 |
[23:34] | Didn’t die trying Didn’t die trying | 没有至死方休 没有至死方休 |
[23:37] | My team and I We would’ve died, died trying | 我的团队和我本来要至死方休 |
[23:40] | – I see you as a superhero – Didn’t die trying, didn’t die trying | -你在我眼里是英雄 -没有至死方休 |
[23:43] | This means we can save the park | 这意味着我们可以拯救公园 |
[23:46] | And we’ll do it every day Or we’ll die trying | 我们会每天都这么做 或者至少至死方休 |
[23:49] | Now, that’s a story. | 这才是报道 |
[23:51] | We didn’t die We didn’t die, die trying | 我们没有 没有至死方休 |
[23:54] | – Flake’s fake – Fish fraud | -弗雷克是假的 -鱼骗子 |
[23:55] | Bitsy bamboozles | 贝琪糊涂 |
[23:57] | Mayor commends the park employees | 市长称赞了公园员工 |
[23:59] | And we didn’t die trying Didn’t die trying | 我们也没有至死方休 没有至死方休 |
[24:04] | – I’m gonna buy that stupid park. – Yes, you’ve mentioned that. | -我要买下那破公园 -你说过了 |
[24:07] | Maybe I’ll buy that stupid newspaper too. | 或许我要把那破报社也买下 |
[24:09] | That seems nonprofitable. | 似乎无法营利 |
[24:11] | But it would be so pleasing to fire everyone. | 但是开除所有人会让人很满足 |
[24:13] | Does someone need her feel-better juice? | 有人要喝她的感觉好点果汁吗 |
[24:15] | I don’t want to feel better! I want to- – | 我不想要感觉好点 我想要 |
[24:18] | Wait. Yes. Feel-better juice would be nice. | 等等 对 我想喝感觉好点果汁 |
[24:21] | That helps too. | 这也可以 |
[24:23] | I’ll buy the park or die, die trying | 我要买下公园 或者至死方休 |
[24:25] | Please die trying Please die trying | 请至死方休 请至死方休 |
[24:28] | Yes, I’ll get that stupid park Or die trying | 没错 我要买下公园 或者至死方休 |
[24:31] | Please, pretty please Pretty please die trying | 拜托 拜托至死方休 |
[24:35] | Oh, we’ll protect the park Or we’ll die trying, trying | 我们会保护公园 或者至死方休 |
[24:40] | In Central Park | 在中央公园 |
[24:42] | – What if I own it? – It’s the place where we began | -要是我买下了呢 -那是我们开始的地方 |
[24:46] | You know your mama’s got this | 你知道你妈妈全都行 |
[24:47] | – Mama’s got this – Central Park | -妈妈全都行 -中央公园 |
[24:48] | – And it’s where I met Dianne – Dianne | -这是我认识戴安的地方 -戴安 |
[24:52] | Grandiose and glorious Unlike any place on earth | 宏伟壮观 独一无二 |
[24:58] | – Thanks to this family – I’ll die if I don’t try | -多亏这家人 -我不尝试的话就会死 |
[25:01] | – The park is secure now – I’ll die if I don’t try | -这公园现在安全了 -我不尝试的话就会死 |
[25:04] | – But thinking it’s over – I’ll die if I don’t try | -但是认为一切已结束 -我不尝试的话就会死 |
[25:07] | – Is quite premature now – If I don’t try, don’t try | -就太过早了 -如果我不尝试 不尝试 |
[25:10] | – Oh, in Central – In Central | -在中央 -在中央 |
[25:15] | – Central Park – Central Park | -中央公园 -中央公园 |