Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

中央公园(Central Park)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 中央公园(Central Park)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] This next song is our most requested song this week 接下来这首歌是这周被点最多次的
[00:05] and it’s going out to my dog, Hank. 我把这首歌献给我的狗 汉克
[00:07] Hank, sorry about your balls. 汉克 抱歉割了你的蛋蛋
[00:31] – Mr. Mayor. – Bitsy. -市长先生 -贝琪
[00:32] Let’s roll this Royce. 劳斯莱斯 出发吧
[00:35] The Dagmont has a new doorman. Pull up, pull up! 达格蒙特大酒店换了新门童 停车 停车
[00:40] – Knock knock. – Who’s there? -敲敲门 -是谁
[00:41] Your hotel sucks. Drive, drive, drive. Drive! 你们酒店烂爆了 快开车 快开车
[00:44] Got him. Stupid doorman. Stupid Dagmont. 整到他了 蠢门童 蠢达格蒙特
[00:46] So, that was fun. 刚才真好玩
[00:47] Bitsy, are we having a meeting with Mayor Whitebottom 贝琪 我们到底是在跟怀特伯顿市长开会
[00:50] or are we pranking the hotel next door? 还是整蛊隔壁酒店的门童
[00:51] We can do both. 开会整人皆不误啊
[00:52] Stupid Dagmont Hotel with their dumb new awning 狗屁达格蒙特大酒店 他们的新遮阳棚
[00:55] and their five-star rating and their cucumber water. 五星等级和小黄瓜水都蠢透了
[00:57] Why are we meeting in your car again? 我们为什么要在你的车上见面来着
[00:59] Because I have to get my hair done and be back at the hotel 因为我要去做头发 并且得在今晚颁奖礼前
[01:01] before the award ceremony tonight. 赶回酒店
[01:03] Yes, and as mayor of New York, 好吧 身为纽约市长
[01:04] I don’t have anything I’m supposed to be doing before then. 在那之前我并没有任何工作要忙
[01:06] – Good. – I’m being sarcastic. -很好 -我只是嘲讽
[01:08] Whatever. 随便啦
[01:08] Bitsy Brandenham decided she wanted the mayor 贝琪·布兰登海姆决定要市长
[01:11] to give her an award that she made up. 给她颁发一个她自己瞎编的奖
[01:12] They’re calling it the Businessperson and Humanitarian 他们把这奖项称为年度企业家和人道主义者
[01:15] and Role Model Icon of the Year Award. 和榜样奖
[01:17] The ceremony is being held at the Brandenham this evening, 颁奖典礼今晚将在布兰登海姆大酒店举行
[01:19] and what a bash. 真是场城中盛宴
[01:21] The mayor will be there. Bitsy will be there. 市长将会出席 贝琪也会出席
[01:23] Some of her employees are required to be there in rented tuxedos. 她的一些员工也被要求穿着租来的晚礼服出席
[01:27] Whitney, did you finish preparing your opening remarks about me? 惠特尼 你准备好赞美我的开场白了吗
[01:30] I copied a cool speech off the Internet. 我从网上复制了一篇超酷的致辞
[01:33] Just did find and replace. 刚刚做完查找和替换
[01:34] Wherever it said “SEAL Team Six,” I put “Bitsy.” 我把所有”海豹六队”都替换成”贝琪”了
[01:36] And you’ll mention the rampant mismanagement and corruption in the park? 你会提到公园猖獗的管理不善和腐败情况吗
[01:39] – I will? – Yes. -我会吗 -当然
[01:41] The dirt on the park manager that we got 我们不是挖到公园管理员的黑料了吗
[01:43] because you launched that audit of the park I asked for. 因为之前我叫你找人审计了公园账目
[01:46] – Totally. – Oh, my God. -当然 -不会吧
[01:48] Tell me you launched the park audit 告诉我你已经审计过公园账目了
[01:49] and you’re not just texting about it right now. 而不是现在才发短信找人去做
[01:51] Nope. Just checking my horoscope. 不是 我只是在看我的星座运程
[01:53] It’s good. It says it’s good. Oh, Sagittarius. 很好 运势很好 射手座啊
[01:56] He’s texting. He just wrote, 他在发短信 刚写了
[01:58] “Super forgot about the park audit. Must happen today.” “完全忘记审计公园的事 今天务必办妥”
[02:00] Then he did one of those tongue-out eyes-crossed emojis. 然后他还加上了一个吐舌翻白眼的表情
[02:02] Damn it, Whitebottom! 去你的 怀特伯顿
[02:03] This is the main reason I’m doing this damn award ceremony. 我办这个颁奖典礼主要就是为了爆他们黑料
[02:06] You audit the park. 赶紧审计公园账目
[02:07] You find something funky. You put it in your speech. 找出证据 加进你的致辞
[02:10] You casually segue to talking about how great I am 你再随意地切换话题 夸我这个人有多优秀
[02:12] and how amazing my hair looks. 以及我的发型有多好看
[02:13] You give me the award I bought. 你把我买的奖颁给我
[02:14] Standing ovation. We all get drunk! 全体起立鼓掌 然后我们一起买醉
[02:16] I’m on it. I’m on it. Don’t worry. 我在办了 在办了 别担心
[02:18] I’m putting my best auditor on it. She– She audits so good. 我派出我最优秀的审计员 她审计很厉害
[02:23] Is she… 她是不是…
[02:26] No, she’s clean. But she always finds something. 不 她很守法 但她总能发现猫腻
[02:28] They call her the prauditor. 他们叫她审猎手
[02:29] It’s a combination of predator and auditor. 就是猎手和审计员两个词合起来
[02:31] I know what a prauditor is. 老娘当然知道审猎手是什么
[02:33] There’s that soft pretzel guy I hate. 是那个卖不脆椒盐脆饼的小哥 我超讨厌他
[02:35] Pull over. Pull over. 停车 停车
[02:37] Knock knock. 敲敲门
[02:41] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天啊 天啊 天啊
[02:43] – It’s tonight. – What is? -就在今晚 -什么东西
[02:44] The Home Alone 2 Lost in New York Deleted Scenes Tour. 《小鬼当家2:纽约迷途》删减镜头之旅
[02:46] – Are you still doing homework? – Molly, you’re not listening. -你还在做功课吗 -莫丽 你没认真听
[02:48] The Home Alone 2 Lost in New York Deleted Scenes Tour tonight. 今晚有《小鬼当家2:纽约迷途》删减镜头之旅
[02:52] Zoom Abramovich runs one of those 祖姆·阿布拉莫维奇经营
[02:53] New York City pop culture walking tours. 那种纽约市流行文化步行游览
[02:55] There are plenty of tour guides 有很多导游
[02:57] who do Seinfeld, Friends, Sex and the City, 都会做《宋飞传》 《老友记》和《欲望都市》主题
[02:59] but Zoom Abramovich goes deep. 但祖姆·阿布拉莫维奇更深入
[03:01] He does the sequels. 他专攻续集
[03:02] Ghostbusters II, Stuart Little 2, Arthur 2. 《捉鬼敢死队2》 《小老鼠斯图尔特2》 《亚瑟2》
[03:06] He does the bloopers, he does deleted scenes, 以及幕后花絮 删减片段
[03:07] the nuts and bolts of film financing. 电影融资的具体细节
[03:09] And he does it all with panache. 而且他派头十足
[03:12] Welcome, everybody, to the Vanilla Sky 欢迎各位来到《香草天空》
[03:13] Tom Cruise Penélope Cruz Cruise Down Memory Lane Tour. 汤姆·克鲁斯佩内洛普·克鲁兹回忆之旅
[03:16] Before we get started, who needs me to explain the movie? 开始之前 有人看不懂这电影需要我解释的吗
[03:19] Lot of hands. Okay. 好多人举手 好吧
[03:20] The Home Alone 2: Lost in New York Deleted Scenes Tour happens at night. 《小鬼当家2:纽约迷途》删减镜头之旅晚上才开始
[03:23] It’s something Cole and Molly are very interested in attending, 科尔和莫丽非常想参加
[03:26] Cole especially, 特别是科尔
[03:27] and they’re gonna ask their parents if they can do it by themselves. 他们准备问父母能否让他们自己去参加
[03:30] – No. – No. -不行 -不行
[03:31] Gah, no, please. 天啊 不要 求你们了
[03:33] It’s my favorite movie of all time. 这是我这辈子最喜欢的电影
[03:34] It’s about hope and light and life. 它关于希望 光明和人生
[03:36] Come on. It’s a one-night-only thing. 拜托嘛 只是一晚而已
[03:38] And I’ll be with him. Let me show you how responsible I can be. 我会跟他一起去 你们看看我有多靠谱
[03:40] Molly thinks that if she can prove to her parents 莫丽觉得如果她能证明给爸妈看
[03:42] that she can take care of her brother out of the house at night, 她晚上在外面也能照顾好弟弟
[03:45] it will lead to all sorts of unsupervised night excursions 以后她就能独自参加夜间活动
[03:48] like movies and, like, murder mystery dinner theater. 比如看电影 和神秘谋杀案晚餐剧场
[03:52] I don’t know what kids do. 我不知道孩子们都喜欢做什么
[03:53] See? See? See how I’m taking care of him? 看见没 看见没 我把他照顾得多好
[03:55] – He’s so safe. – Too much. Too much. -他安全到不行 -过了 太假了
[03:57] Your father and I need to have a conference. Owen, what do you think? 我和你爸得商量一下 欧文 你觉得呢
[03:59] What if they never go out at night until they’re 40? 他们40岁之前都不准晚上外出怎么样
[04:02] – But they’re with Zoom. We know Zoom. – That’s true. -但他们跟祖姆一起 我们认识他 -这倒是
[04:04] Zoom’s all right. Zoom’s a grown-up. 祖姆挺好的 祖姆是成年人了
[04:05] He is a grown-up. His name’s Zoom though, but okay. 他是成年人 但他却叫祖姆 不过行吧
[04:07] – Okay. Should we tell the kids? – Yes. Please tell us. -好 要告诉孩子们吗 -请告诉我们
[04:10] – You can go. – Yes! -你们可以去 -太棒了
[04:11] But on 12 conditions. 但有12个条件
[04:12] There are actually 25. 其实有25个
[04:13] And finally, every four and a half minutes, 最后 每隔4分半钟
[04:15] text your dad and me the words, “I’m alive.” 发短信给我和爸爸 内容是”我还活着”
[04:17] Maybe there’s some wiggle room with that one? 这个条件有商量余地吗
[04:19] Fine. Text me if you’re getting killed. 行吧 那有人杀你时务必发短信给我
[04:21] Okay. I’ll send you a thumbs-down. 好的 我会发大拇指朝下的表情
[04:22] So, you know what happens at night, Cole? It gets dark. 你知道今晚会发生什么吗 科尔 会天黑
[04:25] – Your dad’s a smart one. – I’m saying Cole might get scared. -你爸可真聪明 -我意思是科尔可能会害怕
[04:28] Scared? I’m a big boy now. 害怕 我是大男孩了
[04:30] Do big boys refer to themselves as big boys? 大男孩会自称大男孩吗
[04:32] Ask my big boy bike. 问我的大男孩单车就知道
[04:34] Sometimes you’re… you know, at nighttime. 有时在晚上你会…
[04:37] It’s okay, Dad. Nighttime and I had our beefs, 别担心 爸爸 我以前不喜欢晚上
[04:39] but I think we’re on good terms right now. 但我觉得我现在和晚上哥俩好了
[04:40] Daytime’s getting a little jealous actually. 弄得白天都有点嫉妒晚上了
[04:42] Okay, good. Just checking. So, what time does it end? 好 我只是问一句 活动几点结束
[04:45] – Eight. – Home by 8:15? -八点 -八点一刻回家
[04:46] – Home by 8:15. – And did you finish your homework? -八点一刻回家 -你俩写完作业了吗
[04:49] I’m just kidding. Of course you didn’t. 开玩笑啦 怎么可能写完
[04:51] – Get out of here. – Yes! -快走吧 -万岁
[04:53] We are alone, my friend. You thinking what I’m thinking? 二人世界 伙计 你也想干那个吧
[04:56] – Catch up on chores and housework? – Hell yeah. -把没顾得上的家务做了 -没错
[05:11] Wait. We have to go out. 等等 我们应该出去玩
[05:12] Yeah, what are we doing? We’re young. Are we young? 是啊 我们怎么干起这个来了 我们还年轻 对吧
[05:14] – Yeah, we’re young. – Then let’s go out. -没错 我们还年轻 -那我们出去玩吧
[05:15] When was the last time we had a date night? 咱俩上次约会之夜都是什么时候的事了
[05:17] I don’t know but we printed out the MapQuest. 上次约会的时候还没有电子地图呢
[05:18] So we’re going out. 那我们出去玩
[05:22] You don’t think she went too far? 你不觉得她做过头了吗
[05:23] No, I think you can pull that off. 不 我觉得你看起来挺好的
[05:25] And I don’t look too young? 我不会看起来太年轻了吧
[05:26] I promise you don’t. 我保证你看起来不年轻
[05:27] Oh, all right, then. I guess I feel banquet-ready. 好 那我想我准备好出席晚宴了
[05:30] I’ve got my hair done. I’ve got my banquet teeth bleached. 我做了发型 我按晚宴规格把牙洗白了
[05:32] Oh, wait, where are my jade earrings? 不对 我的碧玉耳环哪去了
[05:33] Did you get them back from that talking-too-much shampoo girl? 你有没有从那个话唠洗发女那里给我把耳环要回来
[05:36] They’re right here. 耳环在这呢
[05:39] Well, don’t just stand there. Move the dumpster. 别光站着看啊 给我把垃圾车推开
[05:44] Probably fell down there. Gone forever. Bye-bye earring. 应该是掉下去了 找不到了 耳环再见
[05:47] – Lift it up. – The heavy metal grate? -把它拉起来 -那个死沉的金属下水道盖吗
[05:48] Yes. Don’t be such a wuss. 没错 别唧唧歪歪的
[05:54] There’s rungs and you have feet, so… 有横档 你也有脚 所以…
[05:57] Hurry up. I’m bored. 麻利点 这太没劲了
[06:01] I can’t believe we’re really doing this. Do you think they have wine? 难以置信我们要约会了 你觉得他们有酒吗
[06:04] Am I crazy or did a couple just get up from the table 是我眼花了吗 那对情侣刚刚吃完
[06:07] in front of the fireplace? 空出了炉边的座位
[06:09] – Crap, it’s Elwood. – No, no, no. Don’t take it. -妈的 是艾尔伍德 -别别别 别接电话
[06:11] I have to. He never calls when I’m off unless it’s an emergency. 我必须接 没有要紧事他是不会给我打电话的
[06:14] Except for that one time he thought a raccoon was stalking him. 除了有一次 他以为自己被浣熊监视了
[06:16] – Hey, Elwood. – Owen, it’s Elwood. -你好 艾尔伍德 -欧文 我是艾尔伍德
[06:18] Yeah, no, I know. Go ahead. 对对 我知道是你 出什么事了
[06:20] There’s a city auditor from the city here to do an audit. 市里派了个审计员来审计
[06:23] What? Wendell’s back? He just did our quarterly. 什么 温德尔又来了 他刚做完本季度的审计
[06:25] It’s not Wendell. It’s his boss, Anita, 来的不是温德尔 是他的上司安妮塔
[06:29] and she’s carrying a big thermos. 她还带了一个巨大的热水瓶
[06:31] – Babe, we got a problem. – It’s okay. -宝贝 出了点状况 -没关系
[06:33] Hey, you know what’s better than going to drinks right now? 你知道比现在喝酒更妙的做法吗
[06:35] Going to drinks later. We’re not gonna get more tired. 待会再喝 我们不会比现在更累了
[06:37] Thank you, babe. This will take no time at all. 谢谢你 宝贝 这事很快就能解决
[06:39] Getting through an audit quickly is my superpower 快速通过审计简直就是我的超能力
[06:41] – because I’m organized and I’m honest. – Just like in the bedroom. -因为我既有条理又诚实 -就像在床上一样
[06:45] Before we start our Home Alone 2: Lost in New York Deleted Scenes Tour, 在《小鬼当家2纽约迷途》删减镜头之旅开始之前
[06:48] be sure to sign your waivers. 请务必把免责协议签了
[06:50] They’re not for your safety, 这不是为你们的安全着想
[06:51] they’re to protect my intellectual property. 这是为了保护我的知识产权
[06:53] This is my life’s work. 这是我毕生的事业
[06:54] This is so cool. 这太酷了
[06:55] That girl’s way older than me and she’s here with her dad. 这个女孩比我大多了 但她和她爸爸一起
[06:58] She’s really close with her dad. 她和她爸爸可真亲密
[07:00] Yeah, she is. Like, too close. 的确 有点太亲密了
[07:02] All right. If we’re ready, then let’s start the tour 好了 大家都准备好了 我们就用
[07:04] by saying what they do 每部《小鬼当家》电影的
[07:05] at the beginning of every Home Alone movie. “Kevin!” 第一句台词开启今天的旅程吧 “凯文”
[07:07] – All right, say it with me. “Kevin!” – Kevin! -好了 跟我喊 “凯文” -凯文
[07:09] You guys are a great group. 你们这队真是太棒了
[07:10] I hope the rest of the tour is as good as this. 我希望今晚一直都这么棒
[07:12] Hey, have you noticed how totally fine I am in the vast, vast darkness? 你注意到了吗 我在黑沉沉的夜里若无其事
[07:15] – So cool. So natural. – So natural. -太酷了 若无其事 -非常若无其事
[07:18] Okay, good. I’m glad you noticed. 好 你注意到了就好
[07:20] Now, shh! Let’s pay attention to the tour. 好了不聊了 我们专心游览吧
[07:21] Zoom’s Home Alone 2: Lost in New York Deleted Scenes Tour 祖姆的《小鬼当家2纽约迷途》删减镜头之旅
[07:25] So, let’s zoom in on a little-known fact 我们来了解一些冷知识
[07:27] Joe Pesci slapped his stunt double here 乔·佩西在这里扇过他的替身耳光
[07:29] But then they became best friends 但之后他们成了最好的朋友
[07:31] And everybody called them Double Trouble 人们管他们叫捣蛋二人组
[07:33] Molly, slap me in the face. No, no, take my picture. 莫丽 扇我一巴掌 不对 给我拍照
[07:36] Little-known fact. The script once featured a subplot 冷知识 剧本里曾有过一个情节
[07:39] Where the Pigeon Lady helps solve a murder In the Diana Ross Playground 鸽子女士在戴安娜·罗斯游乐场解决了一桩凶杀案
[07:43] Weirdly the same murder happened 但古怪的是 一个月后 一模一样的
[07:45] a month later in real life so they cut it 凶杀案真的发生了 所以这被删掉了
[07:47] Get a picture of me by the murder slide. 拍一张我躺在凶杀案滑梯上的照片
[07:49] Zoom’s Home Alone 2: Lost in New York Deleted Scenes Tour 祖姆的《小鬼当家2纽约迷途》删减镜头之旅
[07:53] So, let’s zoom in on a little-known fact 我们来了解一些冷知识
[07:55] In the film you saw Kevin escaped the bad guys 根据电影 凯文通过在一辆马车中藏身
[07:58] By stowing away on the back of one of these carriages 逃脱了坏人的魔爪
[08:01] What you didn’t get to see was one of the horses going into labor 但你们不知道的是 当时有匹马要分娩了
[08:04] And Macaulay Culkin Delivered that horse baby 麦考利·卡尔金接生了那匹小马驹
[08:07] And they caught it on film but it wasn’t part of the story 那被拍下来了 但与情节无关 被剪掉了
[08:10] Now it’s just part of Zoom’s Home Alone 2: 现在这只是祖姆的《小鬼当家2纽约迷途》
[08:13] Lost in New York Deleted Scenes Tour 删减镜头之旅的一部分了
[08:15] Everybody, sing it. 大家一起唱
[08:16] Zoom’s Home Alone 2: Lost in New York Deleted Scenes Tour 祖姆的《小鬼当家2纽约迷途》删减镜头之旅
[08:20] Do you want a picture by the carriage? 你要不要站在马车旁拍一张
[08:21] I think I just wanna sit and think about the bigness of everything. 我想我只想坐下 思考万物的伟大
[08:26] – I can’t find it anywhere. – Well, it can’t have gone far. -哪里都找不到 -肯定就在这附近
[08:29] – Wait, wait. No! – No. No, no, no! -别别别 住手 -别别别别
[08:30] This dumpster shouldn’t be right here 这个垃圾箱不该在这里
[08:33] No, no, no, no, no 不不不不不
[08:36] I can’t move it. 我推不动它
[08:39] That’s not good. No service. You? 这就不妙了 我的手机没信号 你呢
[08:41] We have the same plan, so no. 我们用的是同一家运营商 所以我也没信号
[08:42] Great, now we’re trapped down here. I’ve gotta get to that ceremony. 行 那我们俩就被困在这了 我得出席那个晚宴
[08:45] If I’m not there, I won’t get my award, 如果我不去 我就拿不到奖
[08:47] and I won’t get to crap on the park. 就不能对公园为所欲为了
[08:48] And you’ll have waxed my neck for nothing. 你就白给我的脖子除毛了
[08:51] Wait. You know what I bet this is? 等等 你猜我觉得这是什么
[08:53] This is one of the old Prohibition tunnels. 这是一条禁酒令时期建的密道
[08:55] It went to a speakeasy that used to be where the Dagmont is now. 当年它通向一家夜总会 现在那里是达格蒙特大酒店
[08:59] Wow, history’s really coming alive. 历史再现了
[09:02] – Look, there’s a door. – Where we going? -看 那有扇门 -我们要去哪
[09:03] I’m gonna get us out of here, Miss This-is-probably-all-your-fault. 我要带着我们走出去 这大概都怪你小姐
[09:07] I’ve got an award to receive. 我必须要去拿奖
[09:09] Owen’s never had a weird surprise nighttime audit before, 欧文以前从没遇到过奇怪的夜间突袭审计
[09:11] but he’s not freaking out. He’s got nothing to hide. 但他没有慌 他两袖清风
[09:13] I mean, look at that walk. That’s the walk of a confident man. 看看他的走路姿势吧 那是一个男人自信的步伐
[09:16] Or a man who has to pee confidently. 也可能是一个男人尿急的步伐
[09:19] Here’s the rest of ’em. 剩下的都在这里
[09:20] I’m not quite sure why any of this is happening, 虽然我不确定这次审计是否必要
[09:22] but you’ll find every “T” is crossed, every “I” is dotted. 但可以向你保证账上每一点都写上去了
[09:24] Except for the capital “I”. 除了大写字母”I”的点
[09:27] Anyway, like I was saying, this really isn’t necessary. 总之 就像我说过的 这次审计没啥必要
[09:29] Wendell’s audits are very thorough. 温德尔的财务记录得很详尽了
[09:31] He’s like a human calculator with the friendliest eyes. 他就是眼神和善的人肉计算器
[09:33] I imagine Wendell’s audits are fine. 也许温德尔的财务没有问题
[09:35] Every once in a while, 但每隔一段时间
[09:36] city employees get what we call a cavity search audit. 市政人员都要进行我们所说的龋洞审计
[09:40] Like when a dentist searches your mouth for cavities? 是牙医在嘴里检查的那个龋洞吗
[09:42] Yes, if those cavities were money you took that didn’t belong to you 对 我们检查的是职员有没有私藏或挪用
[09:46] and you hid it in your butt. 那些不属于你们的款项
[09:47] Okay. Got it. 好的 明白了
[09:48] If anyone in this operation has ever so much as taken a dime 如果这家公司有任何一个员工
[09:51] and slipped it in their pocket, I’ll find it. 挪用过一分钱 我都会查出来
[09:54] – I don’t work here. I didn’t do it. – Paige. -我不在这上班 我什么都没做过 -佩吉
[09:55] Sorry, she’s terrifying. 抱歉 她吓到我了
[10:09] Okay, I see you spent $850 on worms last month. 我看到你上个月花了850美元购买虫子
[10:13] – That seems high. – It’s a park. A big one. -看起来有点贵 -这是公园 很大的公园
[10:15] Then I’m gonna need a receipt. A big one. 那就给我看看收据 很大的收据
[10:17] No problemo. Those were discount worms too. 没问题 那些还是打折的虫子呢
[10:19] I actually saved the park some money when we got those worms. 我买它们的时候还给公园省了不少钱呢
[10:22] They were floor models. I’m kidding. 它们都是销售样品 开玩笑的
[10:23] And I’ve got all the receipts right here. 所有的收据我都放在这里的
[10:25] Okay. “Window screens, woodchips, wood glue.” “纱窗 木片 木头胶”
[10:27] We’ll skip over the wood stuff and… here we go. 略过其他木开头的东西 找到了
[10:30] “Worms.” The receipts are in chronological order, so… “虫子” 收据是按时间顺序放的 应该在
[10:34] That’s weird. Let me just go through them again. 奇怪 让我再翻一遍
[10:35] Owen’s doing a lot of narrating. That’s– That’s fine. 欧文做了很多旁白的工作 没 没问题
[10:38] No receipt for $850 worth of worms? 找不到850美金的虫子收据了吗
[10:41] I have it. I swear we have it. I definitely have it. 我有收据 我发誓我有 我肯定拿了收据
[10:43] Elwood, didn’t you get the last shipment? 艾尔伍德 最后一批货是你进的对吧
[10:45] Yeah. 对
[10:47] Okay, I may have also bought a worm for myself as a pet. 好吧 我也许是给自己买了一只当做宠物
[10:50] That’s fine, Elwood, I guess, but where’s the receipt for our worms? 没关系的 艾尔伍德 那买虫子的收据呢
[10:54] I may have made it into a temporary worm house to get Dianne home. 我用它做了个临时虫房来带戴安回家了
[10:58] Who rescued who? 到底是谁救赎了谁
[11:00] And you brought it back? He asked, not at all upset. 收据拿回来了吗 他一点都不焦急地问道
[11:03] – I wanna say yes. – Good. -我也希望带回来了 -真棒
[11:05] I really wanna say yes. I really, really wanna say yes. 我真的也希望我自己真的把收据拿回来了
[11:08] – Elwood! – I threw it away. -艾尔伍德 -我给扔了
[11:10] Okay. 没事
[11:11] So at least we know there was a receipt and now it’s gone. 至少我们知道了确实有收据 只是被丢了
[11:13] What do we do? 现在这样怎么处理
[11:14] Either produce the receipt or produce the items. 要么出示收据 要么出示货品
[11:17] Well, the worms are in the ground. 虫子都进土里去了
[11:19] – Except Dianne. – Except Dianne. -除了戴安 -除了戴安
[11:20] Then I guess I’m gonna have to report this 那我好像只能如实上报了
[11:22] as a possible misuse of funds. 有资金被挪用的可能
[11:24] Wait! We get our worms from Soil Yourself in Brooklyn. 等等 我们在布鲁克林”自己种”店里买的
[11:26] I’m sure I can get you another copy of the receipt 我应该能给你拿到收据的副本
[11:28] first thing tomorrow morning. 明天一早就给你
[11:29] That’s not how a cavity search audit works. 能那样的话就不叫龋洞审计了
[11:31] Here’s the deal. They send me. I come up with stuff. It’s real stuff. 是这样 上面派我 我就会查出真正的数据
[11:35] They told me tonight, go to you. I come to you. 上面派我今晚查你 我就来了
[11:37] I find a missing receipt. 查到了一张丢掉的收据
[11:38] So I’m gonna file my report, then go to my salsa class. 现在我要写好报告 去上萨尔萨舞课了
[11:41] Oh, no. That sounds bad. 不 那听起来太糟糕了
[11:42] Not the salsa. That’s good for you. The other stuff. 不是说萨尔萨 跳舞很好 是说其他的
[11:44] I really don’t want you to file that report. 我真的不希望你上交这份报告
[11:46] Things are weird right now between the park and the city. 现在公园和市政府中间有很多奇怪的事
[11:48] – I don’t know what’s going on. – Yeah, really weird. -我也不知道会发生什么 -真的很奇怪
[11:51] Okay. What if I can get you that receipt in the next hour? 这样吧 我一小时内把收据给你
[11:54] Less than an hour. 不用一小时
[11:55] I mean, an hour. Sorry, I’m trying to help. 我是说 用一小时 抱歉 我想帮忙来着
[11:57] Anita, when’s salsa class? 安妮塔 你的萨尔萨课是几点
[11:59] 8:00. 7:45 if you want to dance with Pedro. 八点 想和佩德罗跳舞的话要7点45到
[12:01] And everyone wants to dance with Pedro. 所有人都想要佩德罗作为舞伴
[12:03] Get ready to dance with Pedro. Or possibly the next best guy. 就等着和他跳吧 或者第二受欢迎的男士
[12:08] Be right back. Don’t go anywhere. 去去就回 在这等好
[12:09] Wow, you sounded pretty confident in there just now. 你刚才听起来充满自信啊
[12:11] – I would’ve thought you’d be… – Freaking out. I’m freaking out. -我还以为你会 -被吓坏了 我被吓坏了
[12:14] Okay. It’s okay. It’ll be okay. Mama’s here. 没事没事 没关系的 妈妈在呢
[12:16] Sorry about date night. 抱歉约会之夜泡汤了
[12:17] Dates are for dopes. 蠢货才约会呢
[12:20] There’s no way we’ll make it in time. 我们不可能及时赶到的
[12:21] Well, we’ve got two choices. We can try or we can kill her. 我们有两个办法 试试看或者杀了她
[12:24] I’ll follow your lead whichever way you go with it. 你选哪种我都会支持你的
[12:26] Now, as night falls, we move on to the most exciting part of the tour. 随着夜幕降临 我们来到了旅途最刺激处
[12:30] The deleted night scenes. Come, let’s amble into The Ramble. 夜间删减镜头 跟着我闲逛进漫步者走廊
[12:34] You may be wondering Why they deleted these night scenes 也许你很好奇 为什么夜间镜头被删减了
[12:38] Was it because they were too scary? 难道是因为它们过于可怕吗
[12:42] You be the judge 你们来亲眼评判
[12:43] Wait, what’s happening? 等等 现在要干什么
[12:44] Sure, Home Alone 2 was rated PG 当然 《小鬼当家2 》评级是PG
[12:47] But the unreleased director’s cut Was a hard PG 但未发行的导演剪辑版可是硬核PG
[12:52] For spookiness 因为太吓人
[12:54] Remember when pigeons Attacked the bad guys 还记得 鸽子们袭击坏人的镜头吗
[12:57] Bet you never saw the deleted night scene 赌你们没看过删减的夜间镜头
[13:00] When they were attacked again by bats 是他们在晚上又被蝙蝠袭击
[13:04] Okay. This is getting a little freaky. 好吧 这变得有点吓人了
[13:06] Listen, do you hear that? 听 你们听到了吗
[13:09] Those aren’t normal bats 那可不是普通蝙蝠
[13:12] Some say the production company snuck them in from Woodland, New Jersey, 传言是制作组从新泽西伍德兰偷运来的
[13:18] and when filming was over, they released them into the park to breed. 拍摄完毕 它们就被放生留在公园里繁殖
[13:25] – This isn’t fun anymore. – Don’t be scared. I’m sure there’s no– -这不好玩了 -别怕 我相信没有
[13:27] – Bats! – No, no, no, no, no, no! -蝙蝠 -不不不 别别别
[13:31] Cole, where are you going? We’re supposed to stay with the tour. 科尔 你去哪 我们应该跟好团队的
[13:36] Okay, we went from a weird tunnel to a weird storeroom. That’s progress. 我们从诡异的地道来到了诡异储藏室 进步了
[13:41] Locked. That’s not good. Hold that door. 锁上了 这可不好 扶好门
[13:44] Great. Perfect. 真棒 完美
[13:45] Yup. Thanks. 没错 不谢
[13:48] Helen, fight them. Use those big feet. 海伦 跟它们战斗 用上你的大脚丫子
[13:51] Cole! Stop running! 科尔 别乱跑
[13:54] You’re my responsibility. You can’t take off like that. 我要对你负责的 你不能就这么跑掉
[13:57] I don’t wanna die. 我不想死
[13:58] I get it. That bat swarm was crazy. 我明白 那群蝙蝠是有点过分了
[14:00] One of them bumped into the back of my neck. 还有一只撞到我脖子上了
[14:02] Hold on. Did you get bumped or bitten? 等等 你是被撞了还是被咬了
[14:04] – Bumped. Why? – Because you’re scratching, Molly. -撞啊 怎么了 -因为你一直在挠 莫丽
[14:07] Seems like you got bit, which could only mean one thing. 看起来像是被咬了 那只能说明一件事
[14:09] – Rabies? – You’re a vampire! -狂犬病 -你变吸血鬼了
[14:11] Cole, I’m not a vampire. Come bat– Back! 科尔 我不是什么吸血鬼 蝙跑
[14:14] – I didn’t mean to say bat. – I heard “bat.” -我不是有意那么说的 -我都听到”蝙”了
[14:16] You know what I meant! 你明白我要说什么的
[14:19] Oh, great. 这可好了
[14:20] – Oh, good. Lots of cabs. – So many cabs. -很好 的士很多 -的士太多了
[14:25] Oh, boy. 天哪
[14:26] Oh, no. Oh, boy. Oh, no. 不 天哪 不
[14:29] Okay. 好吧
[14:30] We can still make it to Brooklyn and back in an hour. 我们还是能在一小时内赶到布鲁克林再赶回来
[14:32] Right? Right? 对吧 对吧
[14:33] Nope. 不能
[14:34] Okay, don’t panic, gotta find my little brother in the darkness 好了 别慌张 我会在黑暗中找回我的弟弟
[14:38] I’m not panicking 我不慌张
[14:40] So, hey, I blew it told my parents I could handle this alone 我吹牛皮 告诉爸妈我一个人能搞定
[14:43] But look what’s happening 但你看现在怎么样
[14:45] Had a few complications. What a lesson in expectations 出了几个状况 明白不能期望过高
[14:50] In the park, in the dark. Let my little brother down 在公园 黑暗中 我让我弟弟失望了
[14:53] Unprepared, he was scared and fled 毫无准备 惊慌奔逃
[14:55] I did not account for this. Didn’t count on this 这不是我的责任 没预料到会这样
[14:58] I did not account for this, no 这不是我的责任 不是
[15:01] In the bats’ habitats. In the middle of the night 在蝙蝠栖息之处 在深深的夜里
[15:03] Wasn’t fun, had to run 不好玩 赶快跑
[15:06] I did not account for this. Didn’t count on this 这不是我的责任 没预料到会这样
[15:08] I did not account for this, no 这不是我的责任 不是
[15:12] Looks like we’re screwed, 我们似乎完蛋了
[15:13] this audit snuck up and it bit us in the worms 审计突然袭击 在虫子问题上咬我们一口
[15:15] But keep on pedaling! 继续踩
[15:17] No subways running. Now we’re gunning it to stop 地铁已经停开 我们快速前进
[15:19] That city gal from all her meddling 阻止那个城里小妞的一切干预
[15:22] Fighting with transportation. To get documentation 努力与车流竞争 去把文件拿回
[15:27] In the rain, what a pain. But our butts are on the line 在雨中 真难受 但我们命悬一线
[15:30] Took a look at our books and no 看看我们的账本 不
[15:33] We did not account for this. Didn’t count on this 这不是我们的责任 没预料到会这样
[15:35] – How did worms amount to this? – Yeah, I don’t know. -虫子是怎么掺和进来的 -我不知道
[15:38] Out of hand, wasn’t planned. But I’ll try to set it right 失去控制 意料之外 但我会想办法解决
[15:41] – Got a goal – Hello, Cole? -这是我的目标 -科尔
[15:42] Oh, no 不
[15:43] I did not account for this. Didn’t count on this 这不是我的责任 没预料到会这样
[15:46] I did not account for this, no 这不是我的责任 不是
[15:49] I saw their beady eyes. And they had a secret plan 我看见他们滴溜的眼 他们有个秘密计划
[15:51] And they wanted me to die. So I turned around and ran 他们想要我去死 所以我转身就跑
[15:54] This should’ve been a cinch. I’m a semi-grown adult 这本应是小菜一碟 我已经算是个大人了
[15:57] They should trust me in a pinch 他们在紧要关头应该相信我
[15:58] But he’s gone and it’s my fault 但他跑了却是我的错
[15:59] Why does Elwood have a worm for a pet named Dianne? 为什么艾尔伍德有条宠物虫名叫戴安
[16:02] Should we talk about that? 我们应该说说这个吗
[16:04] – Let’s not. – Yeah, you’re right. -不要说吧 -你说得对
[16:05] Gotta go, didn’t know. That my life would end tonight 该走了 没想到 我的人生会在今晚结束
[16:07] – Dianne – Hit a snag, what a drag -戴安 -遇到困难 真是糟糕
[16:10] I did not account for this. Didn’t count on this 这不是我的责任 没预料到会这样
[16:12] – My beautiful worm, Dianne – I did not account for this, no -我美丽的虫子戴安 -这不是我的责任 不是
[16:15] Stop! That’s it! 停车 就是这里
[16:16] I did not account for this 我没预料到会这样
[16:20] Dianne 戴安
[16:23] Can you see my bra? 你能看到我的文胸吗
[16:24] Let’s just say… I don’t know the right answer. I definitely can. 我说… 我不知道该怎么说 绝对能
[16:27] I have that bra. And I have a mole like that. 我也有这件文胸 我也有颗这样的痣
[16:29] How can I help you guys? 有什么可以帮到你们呢
[16:31] I need receipts for some worms I purchased. 我以前买过一些虫子 我需要小票
[16:33] Can you reprint them? 你能帮我重新打印吗
[16:34] Sure, no problem. About what time did you buy them? 当然可以 你大概是什么时候买的呢
[16:36] About three o’clock last month? 上个月 三点钟左右
[16:38] – Last month? Sorry. – No. -上个月 对不起 -不
[16:40] Please? There has to be something we can do, bra sister? 求你了 你一定有办法的 文胸姐妹
[16:43] – I guess you could ask Roz. – Who’s Roz? -我想你可以去问罗茨 -谁是罗茨
[16:45] My manager, but she’s leaving. 我的经理 但她要下班了
[16:47] Roz. Roz! Hello. Quick question for you. 罗茨 罗茨 你好 问你个问题
[16:49] Sorry, I’m in a hurry. 对不起 我赶时间
[16:50] If I don’t help my kid sell these scented candles, 如果我不帮我孩子卖掉这些香薰蜡烛
[16:52] his class won’t go on their trip to Gettysburg. 他们班去不能去葛底斯堡旅行了
[16:54] First of all, he should be selling those candles, not you. 首先 这些蜡烛应该是他去卖 不是你
[16:56] What is he learning from this? 不然他能学到什么呢
[16:57] I just wanna be involved in his life. 我只是想参与他的生活
[16:58] I have two kids. I totally understand. 我有两个孩子 我完全理解
[17:00] Mother to mother, can you help my husband before you go? 我们都是母亲 你能在走之前帮一下我丈夫吗
[17:02] Mother to mother, can I unload these candles on you? 我们都是母亲 我能把这些蜡烛交给你吗
[17:05] One of the benefits of being a narrator 作为旁白者的一个好处就是
[17:07] is you can do your job from anywhere. 你在任何地方都能投入工作
[17:08] So, like, while it’s raining, I can stay here where it’s dry and safe. 比如在下雨时 我可以待在这干燥安全之处
[17:11] No! Bats! Bats! 不 蝙蝠 蝙蝠
[17:14] Damn it. I’m gonna miss my award ceremony. 糟了 我要错过我的颁奖典礼了
[17:16] I finally won something. 我终于获了奖
[17:18] – I mean, you paid for it. – That’s not the point. -那是你买来的 -这不是重点
[17:21] Might as well pass the time drinking some prohibition bathtub gin 也可以喝点禁酒时期私酿的杜松子酒啥的
[17:24] or whatever this is. 打发时间
[17:26] “Margarita mix?” This is modern hooch. “玛格丽塔调制酒” 这是现代的劣质酒
[17:28] Wait a minute. We must be under the Dagmont. 等等 我们肯定是在达格蒙特底下
[17:31] Great. 很好
[17:32] Smells like spring break in here now. 现在这里闻起来有春假的味道了
[17:34] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[17:35] – I’m screwing my competitor. – Right, of course. -我在打击竞争对手 -好吧 没问题
[17:38] If that prauditor does her job, then I’m screwing the park too. 如果那个审猎手做得好 那我也在打击公园
[17:41] This could end up a pretty good night after all. 今晚还是能成为一个美好的夜晚
[17:43] Even if we die down here? 即使我们死在这里吗
[17:45] Oh, right. Well, evens it out. 对 好吧 扯平了
[17:47] You wanna do one? 你要来一个吗
[17:48] I’m not gonna pretend that didn’t feel a little good. 我不想假装这样感觉不好
[17:53] Helen, we should do this more often. 海伦 我们应该多做点这样的事
[17:55] If no one comes down here, then I think that was our one shot. 如果没人下来 那刚才就是我们最后一瓶了
[17:59] Crap. Should’ve saved some to drink. 糟糕 应该留下一点喝的
[18:03] Cole! There you are. 科尔 你在这儿呢
[18:05] Funny, accusing me of being a vampire 真有意思 你这样吊着
[18:07] when you’re hanging like one. 还说我才是吸血鬼
[18:08] I’m stuck. Help me. No, wait. Get away from me! 我被困住了 帮帮我 不 等等 别靠近我
[18:11] Cole, for the last time, I’m not a vampire. 科尔 我最后说一次 我不是吸血鬼
[18:13] That’s exactly what a vampire would say. 吸血鬼就是这样说的
[18:14] Cole, calm down. 科尔 冷静
[18:16] Let me help you not be upside down 让我帮你翻过来
[18:18] and then you can look at my neck and examine it for bite marks. 然后你可以检查一下我脖子上有没有咬痕
[18:22] Sorry, you’re gonna have to take off your pants. I can’t do this. 对不起 你得把裤子脱掉 这我搞不定
[18:25] You could have also walked around the fence like this. 你本来可以这样绕过铁丝网的
[18:28] This way was faster. 这样更快
[18:29] I can see that. 看得出来
[18:30] – Look, any bite marks? – No. -看 有咬痕吗 -没有
[18:33] – Sorry. Sorry. – Don’t do that. -对不起 对不起 -别这样
[18:35] Oh, shoot. We have, like, ten minutes to get home. 糟了 我们要在十分钟内回到家
[18:37] Maybe it’d be faster if we flew? 如果我们飞回去可能更快
[18:39] Do you know where we are? 你知道我们在哪儿吗
[18:40] Central Park? 中央公园
[18:41] Right, but where? I don’t recognize this. 对 但是哪里呢 我认不出来
[18:44] Maybe because it’s night? 也许是因为在晚上
[18:46] If we’re late, that’s it. 如果我们迟到就完了
[18:48] Mom and Dad won’t ever let us go out alone again. 爸妈再也不会让我们独自出门了
[18:50] We’ll be going to the movies with them till we’re 40. 我们得跟着他们去看电影 直到40岁
[18:52] People will point and say, 人们会指指点点 说
[18:53] “Hey, look. There are those 40-year-old kids “看啊这两个40岁的小孩
[18:55] who are always with their parents.” 总是跟着他们父母”
[18:57] Should we just call Mom and Dad and tell them to come get us? 我们应该打电话叫爸妈来接我们吗
[18:59] No. No, dang it. No. Listen, pal. 不 不 该死 不 听着 小子
[19:01] I thought you were a fan of the Home Alone movies. 我以为你是《小鬼当家》的粉丝
[19:04] I am. Maybe the biggest. 我是 或许是最忠实的
[19:06] Kevin McAllister was in the park by himself 凯文·麦考利斯特一个人在公园里
[19:08] and he didn’t call his family at all. 他根本没有给家人打电话
[19:09] Never mind that they didn’t have cell phones 虽然他们当时没手机
[19:11] and his family was in Florida. 他家人在佛罗里达州
[19:12] What did he do? 他做了什么
[19:13] He turned that trip into the biggest adventure of his life. 他让那次旅程成了他人生中最大的一次冒险
[19:16] He had the courage to stand up to those sticky bandits 他勇敢和那些棘手的土匪对抗
[19:18] and he was alone a lot longer than us. 他孤军奋战的时间比我们长多了
[19:21] You’re right. We have to get home. Alone. 你说得对 我们得独自回家
[19:23] The two of us. Follow me. 就我们俩 跟我来
[19:25] So cold. Bones so cold. 好冷 刺骨得冷
[19:28] Helen. Stop using your warmth for your own body. 海伦 别顾着自己取暖
[19:30] – Scooch closer and give it to me. – No. -靠近我 把你身体的热度给我 -不
[19:32] It’s better if you don’t. You’d just be stealing mine. 最好还是别了 你会偷走我的热度
[19:35] I know your tricks. Why hasn’t anyone come yet? 我了解你的把戏 怎么还没人来
[19:37] Judging by the dust on everything, no one’s coming. Ever. 根据这里的灰尘判断 不会有人来 永远都不会有
[19:40] I can’t breathe. Is this normally how I breathe? 我不能呼吸了 我平时是这么呼吸的吗
[19:46] – Yup. – It’s so sad. -嗯 -好难过
[19:47] I haven’t accomplished what I wanted in my life. 我还没有实现我的愿望
[19:50] I didn’t buy the park, I never married. I never had children. 我没有买下公园 没有结婚 没有孩子
[19:54] You wanted those things? 这些是你想做的事
[19:55] No. All I ever wanted was the park, 不 我只想要那公园
[19:57] but I didn’t wanna sound selfish just now. 但我不想听上去显得我自私
[19:59] I guess if I have to die trapped in a storage room 我想要是我非得跟一个人
[20:01] underground next to someone, I could do a lot worse. 一起死在地下的某个储藏间里的话 本可能会更糟的
[20:04] Thanks, Bitsy. 谢了 贝琪
[20:05] Okay, you ruined it. 气氛被你毁了
[20:06] There’s a knife in my boot. I can’t reach it. 我靴子里有把刀 我拿不到
[20:09] You take it, cut yourself open, and I’ll try to sleep inside you. 你拿去 把自己割开 我会尽力睡在你体内
[20:12] You have a knife in your boot? 你靴子里有刀
[20:13] What? You don’t? That’s embarrassing. 什么 你没有吗 真丢人
[20:16] We can use this. I’m gonna pry those hinge pins out. 我们可以用这个 我把那些铰链销撬开
[20:18] I thought my idea was pretty good too, but whatever. 我以为我的主意也很不错 不过随便了
[20:23] Not bad but also not great. C plus. 还不错但也没那么好 C+
[20:29] We might have time to make the ceremony. 我们可能还能赶上颁奖典礼
[20:30] Wait! There’s a cockroach in your hair. 等等 你头发上有只蟑螂
[20:33] Sorry, that’s just your hair. You almost had a friend. 抱歉 就是你头发而已 你差点就有个朋友了
[20:36] Here’s your knife. Catch. 这是你的刀 接住
[20:37] – What? – I mean, here. -什么 -拿着
[20:39] Well, that’s an hour. 一个小时到了
[20:40] They’re not here, so I’m probably going to miss my class. 他们还没来 我多半要错过我的课了
[20:43] Will you thank your boss for ruining my life? 你能替我谢谢你上司毁了我的生活吗
[20:45] Okay. I’ll tell him but that doesn’t seem fair. 好 我会告诉他 但这似乎不公平
[20:47] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[20:48] It’s just when I miss my salsa class, I get real cranky. 只是当我错过我的萨尔萨舞课时 我会变得很暴躁
[20:51] I get it. I’ve been kicking myself for throwing away that receipt. 我懂 我因为扔掉那张收据而一直深深自责
[20:54] I mean, Owen trusts me and I really let him down. 欧文信任我 我却让他失望了
[20:57] And now he’ll probably fire me. 现在他多半会开除我
[20:58] He’ll probably get fired too. Sorry, but I gotta call the mayor. 他多半也会被开除 抱歉 但我得打给市长
[21:01] Oh, God. I cost him his job. 天 我害他丢了工作
[21:03] Maybe we’ll look for work together. 也许我们可以一起找工作
[21:04] Maybe we’ll start a new park. 也许我们可以开一个新公园
[21:06] Five to eight. No bueno. 还有5分钟就8点了 不好
[21:07] I should be hearing salsa music right now. 我现在该听到萨尔萨音乐的
[21:10] I think this is salsa I’m not sure 我觉得这是萨尔萨音乐 我不确定
[21:16] Oh, boy. Oh, boy. 天啊 天啊
[21:19] She can’t resist. 她无法抗拒
[21:21] I don’t know the moves, but I’ll be happy to try and do them with you. 我不会跳 但我很乐意尝试 陪你跳
[21:25] Go limp. 弯腰
[21:26] So, what’s the difference between salsa and flamenco? 萨尔萨舞和弗拉门戈舞有什么区别
[21:30] Talk with your hips. 用你的臀部说话
[21:32] Mom, Dad, we’re home. 妈 爸 我们回来了
[21:33] We’re late but there’s a really good reason. 我们回来晚了 但是有充分理由
[21:35] It has to do with bats, 跟蝙蝠有关
[21:36] and Molly was a vampire briefly but she’s not anymore. 莫丽短暂变成了吸血鬼 但现在不是了
[21:39] It’s totally fine, I think. 没什么事 应该吧
[21:40] Also, I’m not wearing pants and it’s kind of a new thing I’m doing 还有 我没穿裤子 这是我最新的爱好
[21:43] and you guys are gonna love it. 你们会喜欢的
[21:45] Where are they? Hello? 他们人呢 喂
[21:51] We got it! Okay. 我们拿到了 好吧
[21:55] – You’re flexible, Elwood. – I just look that way right now. -你真灵活 艾尔伍德 -我只是现在这个样子
[21:58] One receipt for $850 worth of worms. 价值850刀虫子的收据
[22:00] – Okay. Great. – That’s it? -很好 -就这
[22:02] – Wow, really? – Yup. The receipt’s all I needed. -真的吗 -是的 我只需要收据
[22:04] I’ll call the mayor and tell him that his park manager is an honest man. 我会联系市长 告诉他公园管理员是个诚实的人
[22:07] An organized and honest man… in the bedroom. Up top. 一个有条理且诚实的人 在卧室里 击掌
[22:10] And that one of his workers has unbelievable natural rhythm. 以及他的员工之一有着难以置信的天生节奏感
[22:13] And fragrant deodorant? Or actually, what am I smelling? 芳香除臭剂 这是什么味道
[22:17] You’re smelling 20 scented candles. 你闻到的是20根香薰蜡烛
[22:19] Lavender Mist-ery, and Fresh Gumbo, which I don’t know if I like. 神秘薰衣草 新鲜秋葵 我不确定我是否喜欢
[22:23] – You want one? – No. -你要一根吗 -不
[22:25] See you next audit. 下次审计见
[22:26] Sorry how our night turned out. 抱歉我们今晚这样子
[22:28] That was the best date night ever. 这是史上最棒的约会之夜
[22:30] We went to Brooklyn. We bought a buttload of candles. 我们去了布鲁克林 买了一堆蜡烛
[22:32] Plus I bet we have something to drink at home. 而且我赌家里肯定有喝的
[22:34] We have the half bottle of champagne with the foil on top of it 我们还有半瓶新年前夜喝剩的香槟
[22:36] from New Year’s Eve. 用锡箔纸包着
[22:38] What a night. Look at you. You dressed up. 多么美妙的夜晚 看看你们 个个盛装打扮
[22:41] Where are you from? Let me guess. New York? 你是哪里的 我猜猜 纽约吗
[22:44] Oh, good, he’s just started. He’s doing his crowd work. 很好 他才刚开始 他在活跃气氛
[22:47] Did we get the dirt? 我们搞到黑料了吗
[22:48] We did not get the dirt. 我们没搞到黑料
[22:51] I’m going to punch you in the face. 我要揍你的脸
[22:53] I don’t want you to do that. 我不想你那么做
[22:56] Somebody loves tuxes over here. 有人很喜欢无尾礼服啊
[22:58] What’s that you’ve got there? A napkin? 你那是什么 餐巾吗
[23:00] What a crapshow. I need a drink. 好无聊 我要喝一杯
[23:02] Martini in a bowl. Wait, no, a bucket. And keep ’em coming. 给我一碗马天尼 等等 一桶好了 不要停
[23:06] I’m sorry, Miss Brandenham. We don’t have martinis. 抱歉 布兰登海姆小姐 我们没有马天尼了
[23:08] Fine. I’m not picky. I’ll take whatever you got. 行吧 我不挑剔 随便什么都行
[23:11] Actually, at this point, we have no alcohol at all. 实际上 我们没有任何酒
[23:13] That’s impossible. The Brandenham is never out of liquor. 不可能 布兰登海姆家从来不会缺酒
[23:16] Someone broke into our storeroom and smashed it all. 有人闯进了我们的储藏室 把酒全砸了
[23:19] – Even the margarita mix. – What? -就连玛格丽特混合酒都没了 -什么
[23:23] We’re living the life 我们享受生活
[23:25] We’re doing it right We’re living the dream, ah, baby 幸福美满 梦想成真
[23:32] We’re going all out 我们全力以赴
[23:34] We’re doing it right We’re living the dream, ah, baby 幸福美满 梦想成真
[23:41] Gonna walk to the edge of the world Let’s have some fun 我要走到世界尽头 放纵享乐
[23:46] Gonna dance till the end of time Let’s turn it up 我要跳舞跳到时间的镜头 嗨起来
[23:50] Let’s make life a movie And charge our friends to come 我们把生活拍成电影 收费让朋友来看
[23:54] ‘Cause we’re living tonight 因为我们今晚要纵情享受
中央公园

Post navigation

Previous Post: 中央公园(Central Park)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 零异频道(Channel Zero)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

中央公园(Central Park)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme