时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | 是我 笑死 | |
[00:11] | And send. | 发送 |
[00:13] | Sending you this. | 给你发这个 |
[00:16] | Yep, totally. | 对 没错 |
[00:17] | Can’t believe I found my soul mate | 真不敢相信我找到了灵魂伴侣 |
[00:20] | He’s perfect and he’s mine | 完美无缺 他属于我 |
[00:22] | And he’s mine | 他属于我 |
[00:23] | He is everything that I had | 他是我一直 |
[00:26] | Always dreamed I’d find | 梦想找到的人 |
[00:29] | There’s still a lot to learn about him | 他还有很多等待我发掘 |
[00:32] | Our love is so complex | 我们的爱复杂繁纷 |
[00:34] | So complex | 复杂繁纷 |
[00:35] | I know his name is Brendan something | 我知道他叫布兰登什么的 |
[00:38] | And he likes to text | 他还喜欢发短信 |
[00:40] | Even though we don’t we don’t talk in person | 尽管我们没有面对面聊天 |
[00:44] | We’re both, we’re both I think, in eighth grade | 我们都 我们都 我想我们都上初二 |
[00:47] | I know, I know I am in a perfect relationship | 我知道 我知道自己拥有完美恋情 |
[00:53] | Until I learn, learn his last name | 等我知道他姓什么以后 |
[00:56] | I’ll write Mrs. Brendan on everything | 我就在所有地方写上布兰登太太 |
[00:59] | I want the world to know I’m in a perfect relationship | 我想让世界知道我拥有完美恋情 |
[01:05] | I know we’re new but have great memories | 我们在一起不久 却有美好回忆 |
[01:07] | Like any couple should | 就像所有情侣一般 |
[01:10] | Yeah, they should | 对 他们是的 |
[01:11] | Like that time I asked, “What’s up?” | 就像上次我问 “你好吗” |
[01:13] | And you answered, “Pretty good” | 你回答 “挺好的” |
[01:16] | We laughed and laughed | 我们笑了又笑 |
[01:17] | Sometimes I think I am dreaming | 有时我觉得自己在做梦 |
[01:20] | Could this be real life? | 这会是真的吗 |
[01:22] | It’s so real | 这非常真实 |
[01:23] | And when she sent that shrimp emoji | 当她给我发虾的表情时 |
[01:25] | I knew I’d found my wife | 我知道这就是我妻子 |
[01:28] | Even though I don’t I don’t know her last name | 尽管我不知道她姓什么 |
[01:31] | I think we’re both both in eighth grade | 我想我们都是初二 |
[01:34] | I know, I know I am in a perfect relationship | 我知道 我知道自己拥有完美恋情 |
[01:40] | We don’t, we don’t talk in person | 我们不 我们不面对面聊天 |
[01:43] | – But he is – She is | -但他是 -她是 |
[01:44] | My everything | 我的一切 |
[01:46] | I want the world to know I’m in a perfect relationship | 我想让世界知道我拥有完美恋情 |
[01:52] | – Yeah, I’m in a perfect relationship – Perfect relationship | -我拥有完美恋情 -完美恋情 |
[01:55] | Yeah, I’m in a perfect relationship | 我拥有完美恋情 |
[01:58] | I’m in a perfect relation– | 我拥有完美恋… |
[02:00] | – I’m in a perfect relationship – I’m in a perfect relationship | -我拥有完美恋情完美恋情 -完美恋情 |
[02:04] | – We don’t, we don’t talk in person – Talk in person | -我们不面对面聊天 -面对面聊天 |
[02:07] | – He is my everything – She’s my everything | -他是我的一切 -她是我的一切 |
[02:10] | I want the world to know | 我想让世界知道 |
[02:12] | I’m in a perfect relationship I’m in a perfect relationship | 我拥有完美恋情 我拥有完美恋情 |
[02:17] | Eh, it’s not really perfect. | 其实也不那么完美 |
[02:19] | It may not even technically be a relationship, | 严格来说都算不上恋情 |
[02:21] | and soon they’ll run out of emojis, | 很快他们就会没有表情可发 |
[02:23] | and who knows what happens then? | 谁知道到时会怎样 |
[02:24] | What you need to know is that what they don’t know about each other | 但你们需要知道 他么对彼此的不了解 |
[02:27] | would give them total surprise face emoji, | 能让他们发出令人惊讶的表情 |
[02:29] | and that’s what we call foreshadowing. | 这就叫做预兆 |
[02:31] | Whoo! Oh, and speaking of surprises, | 说到惊讶 |
[02:33] | Bitsy has a big one planned for Owen and Paige. | 贝琪给欧文和佩吉准备了一个大惊喜 |
[02:37] | Now go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快去吧 去去去去 |
[02:43] | Owen, sorry to interrupt your dinner, | 欧文 抱歉打扰你吃晚饭 |
[02:45] | but I’m at the blacksmith. | 但我在铁匠这儿 |
[02:46] | Wanted to let you know he finished the repair on the Vanderbilt Gates, | 想让你知道他修好了范德比尔特门 |
[02:48] | and we’re gonna install it in the morning. | 我们明早去安装 |
[02:50] | That’s great, Elwood. Thank you, Jimmy! | 那很好 艾尔伍德 谢谢了 吉米 |
[02:52] | – Owen says, “Thank you, Jimmy.” – I can hear him. | -欧文说 “谢谢了 吉米” -我能听见 |
[02:54] | He can hear me, Elwood. It’s a radio. Is there anything else? | 他能听见 艾尔伍德 这是无线电 还有别的事吗 |
[02:57] | – He also made me a sword. – Yeah? | -他还给我打了一把剑 -真的吗 |
[02:59] | – Can I keep it? – Sure. | -我能留下吗 -行 |
[03:00] | Oh, phew. Okay. Good night, Owen. Tell your family “good night.” | 太好了 晚安 欧文 代我向你家人说晚安 |
[03:03] | Okay. They can hear you, but I’ll-I’ll tell them. | 好 他们能听见 但我会说的 |
[03:05] | There she is. I was worried we were never gonna see you again. | 她来了 我还在想我们什么时候才能再见到你呢 |
[03:08] | Also, I was worried about our data plan. | 还有我很担心我们的流量套餐 |
[03:09] | Were you up there texting with Brendan this whole time? | 你是不是一直在楼上给布兰登发信息 |
[03:12] | Aw, that sigh. | 这叹气 |
[03:13] | You have your father’s love sigh. Same pitch and everything. | 你继承了你父亲的爱之叹气 一模一样 |
[03:16] | Should we throw water in her face or some mashed potatoes? | 我们该给她泼点水吗 还是扔点土豆泥 |
[03:19] | Wow. You really like this boy, huh, Molly? | 你真的很喜欢这个男孩啊 莫丽 |
[03:20] | You really like this boy. | 你才真喜欢这个男孩呢 |
[03:22] | Sorry, I don’t know why I said that. | 抱歉 我不知道自己为什么这么说 |
[03:23] | Yeah, I really like this boy, a lot. | 对 我真的很喜欢这个男孩 |
[03:25] | Brendan’s a good egg. He should come over sometime. | 布兰登是颗好蛋 他该找个时间过来 |
[03:27] | We could have bacon. Get it? ‘Cause I said “good egg”? | 我们能一起吃培根 懂吗 因为我说了”好蛋” |
[03:29] | I don’t know why I said good egg. I don’t say good egg. | 我不知道自己干嘛说好蛋 我从来不这么说 |
[03:31] | Have him over, yeah. | 让他过来 可以啊 |
[03:33] | – Wait, no, no, no. – Great idea, Cole. That sounds fun. | -等等 不不不 -好主意 科尔 听着很有趣 |
[03:36] | What do you think, Owen? Seems like a thing parents should do. | 你觉得呢 欧文 听起来是父母该做的事 |
[03:38] | Meet the random boy their daughter met in the park. | 见见女儿在公园里偶尔遇到的男孩 |
[03:40] | Yeah, right? | 对啊 |
[03:41] | Molly, what if you invite him over for dinner tomorrow night? | 莫丽 不如邀请他明晚过来吃晚饭吧 |
[03:43] | It’s pizza night. | 刚好明天吃披萨 |
[03:44] | No! I mean, I don’t know. Uh, coming over here might be a lot. | 不 我也说不好 过来吃饭有点过了吧 |
[03:48] | I mean, we live in a weird castle, your pizza is, mmm, challenging. | 我们住在怪城堡里 你的披萨也很有挑战性 |
[03:54] | Look, I know my last couple attempts weren’t exactly… | 听着 我知道前几次尝试有点 |
[03:56] | – Pizza? Sorry. – …that great. | -不像披萨 抱歉 -不够理想 |
[03:58] | I figured out why the center of my pizza is always doughy and uncooked. | 我知道为什么披萨中间总是一股面团味没熟了 |
[04:01] | I didn’t know the secret, which is having a hot oven. | 我之前不知道秘诀 其实就是烤箱要热 |
[04:03] | – Not a cold one? – Home ovens don’t go hot enough. | -而不是冰烤箱 -家庭烤箱温度不够高 |
[04:05] | But for tomorrow night, I’m gonna trick the oven. | 但明晚 我要骗骗烤箱 |
[04:07] | Don’t tell it, but I’m gonna put it on broil and leave it there, | 别告诉它 不过我要把烤箱放在炉子上烤 |
[04:10] | and I should be able to get it up to 800 degrees, maybe even hotter. | 这样大概就能有800度 甚至更高 |
[04:13] | The toaster heard you, and he’s the oven’s best friend. | 烤面包机听见你说的了 它和烤箱是好朋友 |
[04:16] | That doesn’t sound totally safe, Dad. | 那听上去不太安全 爸爸 |
[04:18] | They wouldn’t put it online if it wasn’t safe. | 如果不安全 别人就不会放在网上了 |
[04:20] | Yeah, that’s true. Everything online has been carefully vetted. | 那倒是 网上的一切都经过严格的审查 |
[04:22] | Also, ovens are always safe. | 还有 烤箱都很安全 |
[04:24] | That’s great. I love it. Let’s do this plan. | 好极了 我喜欢 就这么干 |
[04:26] | Or you don’t make pizza and Brendan doesn’t come over. | 或者你别做披萨了 布兰登也不过来 |
[04:29] | Honey, what are you afraid of more, the pizza or us embarrassing you? | 宝贝 你更害怕什么 披萨还是我们让你出丑 |
[04:32] | – There’s a lot of overlap. – Molly, just ask him. It’s gonna be great. | -两者有很多重叠 -莫丽你就问问呗 会没事的 |
[04:35] | Fine. Oh, look at that. He’s moving to Belize. Can you Belize it? | 好吧 瞧瞧 他要搬去伯利兹了 你们能信吗 |
[04:39] | Molly. | 莫丽 |
[04:41] | Should I make a heart with mushrooms? | 我该用蘑菇做个心型吗 |
[04:42] | Don’t listen to him. We’re not going to embarrass you. | 别听他的 我们不会让你出丑的 |
[04:45] | Owen, should we work on a dance to welcome Brendan into our home? | 欧文 我们该跳个舞欢迎布兰登来我们家吗 |
[04:47] | Great idea. Five, six, seven, eight! | 好主意 五六七八 |
[04:49] | Welcome, stranger, to our home. Welcome, stranger, to our home. | 欢迎陌生人来我们家 欢迎陌生人来我们家 |
[04:52] | – Welcome, stranger, to our home. – Mom, Dad, no. | -欢迎陌生人来我们家 -妈妈爸爸 别 |
[04:53] | I’m sorry, Molly, but I have to join them. | 抱歉 莫丽 但我要加入他们 |
[04:55] | Stranger to our home. Welcome, stranger, to our home. | 欢迎陌生人来我们家 欢迎陌生人来我们家 |
[04:57] | Welcome, stranger, to our home. | 欢迎陌生人来我们家 |
[04:59] | While Paige, Owen and Cole dance delightfully, | 当佩吉 欧文和科尔正欢乐起舞时 |
[05:02] | let’s check in on Bitsy Brandenham and her perfect relationship. | 我们去看看贝琪·布兰登海姆的完美恋情 |
[05:06] | Everything set for the ad tomorrow? Page four? That’s fine. | 明天下午的广告都就绪了 第四页 很好 |
[05:10] | Park management’s gonna freak the freak out. | 公园管理处肯定要吓得屁滚尿流 |
[05:12] | Why aren’t you laughing? Ugh, never mind. That sounded forced. | 你怎么没笑 算了 感觉像在逼你 |
[05:15] | Okay, bye. | 好了 拜 |
[05:17] | Damn it, Shampagne! Did you pee in the bed again? Why? | 该死 沙槟 你怎么又尿在床上了 |
[05:20] | Pee in your own bed like a gentleman. | 去尿你自己的床 像绅士一样 |
[05:22] | Helen, call the pet therapist. Tell him it’s an emergency. | 海伦 打给宠物心理医师 跟他说是紧急情况 |
[05:25] | He needs to be here right after breakfast tomorrow. | 他得在明天早餐后赶来这里 |
[05:27] | – So, are we talking noon? – Three. What are we, Quakers? | -那就是中午吗 -三点 我们难道是贵格会教徒吗 |
[05:35] | – Coming through. – Yep, yep. | -借过 -好的好的 |
[05:36] | Augustus, you’re late, | 奥古特斯 你迟到了 |
[05:37] | but you’re a dog therapist, so does it even matter? | 但你是一名狗心理医生 所以根本无所谓吧 |
[05:39] | Sorry. My last client had a real breakthrough, and we just kept jamming. | 抱歉 上一位客户有了重大突破 我们停不下来 |
[05:43] | He’s a Great Dane with tail dysmorphia. Well, was. | 它是一只尾部畸形的大丹犬 曾是 |
[05:45] | – He died? – No! I cured him. | -它死了吗 -不 我把它治好了 |
[05:47] | So, what’s the dog-mergency? | 出现了什么狗急情况 |
[05:48] | Shampagne used to sleep in Bitsy’s bed and pee on the balcony, | 以前沙槟在贝琪床上睡觉 在阳台上撒尿 |
[05:51] | but now he’s sleeping on the balcony and peeing on Bitsy’s bed. | 但现在它在阳台上睡觉 在贝琪床上撒尿 |
[05:53] | – And we don’t want that? – We don’t love it. | -你不想让它这样吗 -我们不喜欢它这样 |
[05:55] | Can you tell her it’s incurable, and we should get rid of the dog? | 你能不能和她说 这治不好 我们应该把狗丢掉 |
[05:58] | Write him out of any wills or living trusts | 把它的名字从所有的有它没它的 |
[05:59] | he may or may not be mentioned in? | 遗嘱和信托中划掉 |
[06:01] | It’s very rare that I have to recommend a TOSGANO. | 我很少推荐不行就换 |
[06:03] | – What’s a tosgano? – That’s my little acronym. | -不行就换是什么 -是我发明的简称 |
[06:06] | – What’s it stand for? – “This one sucks, get a new one.” | -全称是什么 -“这只太糟 换只新的” |
[06:08] | Well, how much does he have to suck before we can get rid of him? | 它得有多糟 我们才能把它丢掉 |
[06:11] | You’ve got a dog, but the situation’s hairy. | 你有一条狗 情况很难搞 |
[06:14] | And by that, I mean naughty, and it’s getting pretty scary. | 说难搞 我是指捣蛋 还变得挺吓人 |
[06:18] | It don’t act like a pet, no, this is a TOSGANO | 它的举止不像宠物 不 这是不行就换 |
[06:22] | Let me spell it out for you. It’s t-o-s-g-a-n-o. | 让我说给你听 不-行-就-换 |
[06:26] | This one sucks. Get a new one | 这只太糟 换只新的 |
[06:30] | It sucks, it sucks so friggin’ much. It sucks so friggin’ much. | 太糟 太他妈糟了 太他妈糟了 |
[06:34] | This one sucks. Get a new one. | 这只太糟 换只新的 |
[06:38] | I can’t get rid of it fast enough. I can’t get rid of it fast enough! | 越早丢掉越好 越早丢掉越好 |
[06:42] | You don’t need a license to be a pet therapist, do you? | 你做宠物心理医生不需要执照 对吧 |
[06:44] | No, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[06:44] | So, under what circumstances would you recommend a TOSGANO? | 那你在什么情况下会推荐不行就换 |
[06:48] | Is it like, is it like | 是不是 是不是 |
[06:49] | if it pees wherever it pleases? | 如果它四处撒尿 |
[06:51] | Won’t get a job and watches too much TV? | 游手好闲 总看电视 |
[06:53] | – What if it gives you a dumb, blank stare? – Nope. | -如果它呆呆地直盯着人看呢 -不 |
[06:55] | Or flashes his lipstick out of nowhere? | 或者他突然大秀自己的屌 |
[06:57] | That does suck, but it’s not enough | 这是挺糟的 但还不够糟 |
[07:00] | For a TOSGANO guarantee, an H-A-B is what you need. | 要实现不行就换 你得满足危反行 |
[07:05] | – Another acronym? – Yes. | -又是个简称 -对 |
[07:06] | – Which stands for? – “Hazardous Antisocial Behavior.” | -全称是 -“危险的反社会行为” |
[07:08] | Which means… | 意思是… |
[07:09] | Biting. But Shampagne’s never bitten anyone, right? | 咬人 但沙槟从来都没咬过人 对吧 |
[07:12] | This therapist’s breath is stinkin’ | 这名心理医生有口臭 |
[07:14] | like a dirty dog, but it’s got me thinkin’. | 像条脏狗 但他启发了我 |
[07:16] | There’s a plan cooking in my Helen melon that could be fruitful. | 我脑中酝酿了一个计划 会成果颇丰 |
[07:18] | How to get rid of that shitzadoodle | 怎么把那条屎狗丢掉 |
[07:20] | All my dreams will come to pass, if I get Shampagne to bite Bitsy’s ass. | 如果我能让沙槟咬贝琪的屁股 我的梦就都会实现 |
[07:24] | Oh my God, my puppy’s growling at me, | 老天 我的狗狗在对我咆哮 |
[07:26] | And it’s got me yellin’. Who’s gonna save me? Helen! | 让我尖叫 谁来救我 当然是海伦 |
[07:30] | This one sucks. Get a new one. | 这只太糟 换只新的 |
[07:33] | It sucks, it sucks so friggin’ much. It sucks so friggin’ much | 太糟 太他妈糟了 太他妈糟了 |
[07:37] | This one sucks. Get a new one. | 这只太糟 换只新的 |
[07:41] | I can’t get rid of it fast enough. I can’t get rid of it fast enough! | 越早丢掉越好 越早丢掉越好 |
[07:46] | Why are you laughing? Is it because of my job? | 你为什么笑 因为我的工作吗 |
[07:48] | Yes. Let’s say yes. | 对 就算是吧 |
[07:50] | Augustus, thank God you’re here. Shampagne’s driving me crazy. | 奥古特斯 感谢上帝你来了 沙槟快把我搞疯了 |
[07:54] | I can’t deal with it. Not today. There’s too much going on. | 我受不了它了 今天不行 事太多了 |
[07:56] | Never fear, Augustus is here. | 别怕 奥古特斯来了 |
[07:57] | Your doggy troubles will be in the rear… view mirror. Sorry. | 你所有有关狗狗的麻烦都会被抛诸脑后 抱歉 |
[08:01] | What’s going on on the human side of the couch? | 坐在我左手边的这位怎么样啊 |
[08:02] | – You look ill. Are you very ill? – No! I’m in the best shape of my life. | -你看上去病了 你病得厉害吗 -不 我特别健康 |
[08:05] | The problem is Shampagne is peeing on my parade. | 问题是沙槟坏了我的好彩头 |
[08:08] | This was supposed to be a great day. | 今天本来应该特别棒 |
[08:09] | Today’s the day The Manhattan Dispatch published my full-page letter. | 今天 《曼哈顿电讯报》会整版刊登我写的信 |
[08:12] | You haven’t seen it? Show him, Helen. | 你还没看到吗 给他看看 海伦 |
[08:14] | My dear New Yorkers, | 我亲爱的纽约市民们 |
[08:15] | do you remember the Central Park that I remember? | 你们还记得我记忆中的那个中央公园吗 |
[08:17] | A beautiful, leafy oasis. | 一个美丽葱茏的绿洲 |
[08:18] | Now it’s an ugly blob of trash and graffiti. | 现在是一个满是垃圾和涂鸦的丑陋污点 |
[08:21] | Is it just me or is there more horse poop than usual? | 只有我这么想吗 还是那里的马粪的确变多了 |
[08:23] | Where are all those horses coming from? | 那些马都是从哪来的 |
[08:25] | Central Park is an old girl like myself, | 中央公园和我一样 是一个老姑娘了 |
[08:27] | and she needs to be taken care of. | 她需要被呵护 |
[08:28] | It’s time to change its failing management | 我门应该改变它失败的管理 |
[08:30] | before it’s so stinky that going there makes you want to vomit. | 在它恶臭熏天 让你想呕吐之前 |
[08:33] | I don’t know about you, but I don’t like to vomit. | 我不知道你怎么想 但我不喜欢呕吐 |
[08:35] | Let’s do something about it, shall we? | 让我们一起为它做点什么 好吗 |
[08:37] | Yours forever, Bitsy Brandenham. | 你永远的 贝琪·布兰登海姆 |
[08:43] | She called the park “an ugly blob of trash”? | 她说公园是”满是垃圾的丑陋污点” |
[08:45] | It isn’t an ugly blob of trash. | 它可不是一个满是垃圾的丑陋污点 |
[08:47] | Yeah. Look who’s talking, Bitsy! | 对 看看是谁说的 是贝琪 |
[08:49] | And “failing management”? I work my shorts off for this park, literally. | 还说”失败的管理” 我为公园忙得短裤都没了 |
[08:52] | I’ve gone through three pairs in the last six months! | 过去的6个月里 我换了3条 |
[08:54] | – We need to do something. – You thinking what I’m thinking? | -我们得行动起来 -你和我想得一样吗 |
[08:58] | We got you. | 我们支持你 |
[08:59] | I can’t believe you said we should invite Brendan over for dinner. | 我不敢相信 你说我们应该请布兰登来吃晚餐 |
[09:02] | I don’t know teen things. I thought you liked the guy. | 我不懂青少年 我以为你喜欢他 |
[09:05] | I do! It’s gonna be a nightmare. | 我喜欢 晚餐会很糟的 |
[09:07] | Brendan’s gonna come over and see our weird house, | 布兰登会过来 看到我们家奇怪的房子 |
[09:09] | and Dad doing his weird thing and Mom doing her weird thing, | 爸爸会做他奇怪的事 妈妈也会做她奇怪的事 |
[09:12] | and it’ll be weird, and then he’ll break up with me, | 就会奇奇怪怪的 然后他就会和我分手 |
[09:14] | and I’ll have to avoid him in the park, which’ll be hard, | 然后我就得在公园里躲着他 这会很难办 |
[09:16] | because I live in the park with my weird family. | 因为我和我奇怪的家人一起住在公园里 |
[09:18] | – And your really cool brother. – Wait, I know. | -还有你酷毙了的弟弟 -等等 我知道了 |
[09:20] | Since this is partly your fault, you’re gonna help me out tonight. | 考虑到这个部分是你的错 你今晚要帮我 |
[09:22] | – I am? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[09:23] | – That doesn’t sound like me. – No, no, it does. | -这听起来可不像我 -不不 这像你 |
[09:24] | When the conversation gets weird or awkward, | 等到谈话变得奇怪或者尴尬的时候 |
[09:26] | I’m gonna give you a signal, | 我会给你个信号 |
[09:27] | and you’re gonna help me change the subject. | 然后你就得帮我换个话题 |
[09:28] | Ooh, I do like signals. | 我的确很喜欢信号 |
[09:30] | How about you do a spit take and drop an F-bomb? | 要不你吐一口 然后大喊一声操 |
[09:32] | – Maybe something subtler. – Chewbacca sound? | -别那么张扬 -学丘巴卡说话好吗 |
[09:35] | How about just when I clear my throat? | 我就清清嗓子好吗 |
[09:37] | Boring. So boring. I’m dying. Chewbacca throat clear? | 没劲 太没劲了 我要死了 学丘巴卡清嗓子好吗 |
[09:40] | – How’s that? – I’m in. | -这怎么样 -算上我 |
[09:42] | – Nice hairy mole. – Thank you. | -毛痣画得不错 -谢谢你 |
[09:43] | Your mom and I are declaring war on Bitsy Brandenham’s picture. | 你妈和我对贝琪·布兰登海姆的画像宣战 |
[09:46] | Look at this thing she put in the paper. | 看看她在报纸上发表的玩意 |
[09:47] | I can’t read it. You drew all over it. | 我读不了 被你的画盖住了 |
[09:48] | Yeah, ’cause when you mess with us, this is what happens. | 没错 因为和我们作对的人就是这个下场 |
[09:51] | You end up with a drawing of a fart cloud coming out of your butt? | 在屁股后面画个屁吗 |
[09:54] | The fart cloud is just the beginning. | 这个屁只是开始而已 |
[09:56] | Speaking of fart clouds, who beefed in here? | 说起屁 谁在这里放屁了 |
[09:58] | What? Oh, that’s just the new yeast for my pizza dough. | 什么 那只是我为披萨面团准备的新酵母 |
[10:00] | Smells like a sweaty armpit and a diaper did hot yoga together. | 闻起来像汗湿的腋窝和尿布一起做了高温瑜伽 |
[10:04] | That’s how you know it’s the good stuff. | 这样你就知道它的质量有多好了 |
[10:05] | Brendan’s gonna be here soon! | 布兰登快来了 |
[10:06] | Dad, is the pizza gonna taste like the yeast smells? | 爸 披萨尝起来会和酵母闻起来一样吗 |
[10:09] | No. I mean, kinda. | 不会的 我是说 有点吧 |
[10:10] | Tonight’s already going well, I think. | 今晚已经向好的方向发展了 我想 |
[10:12] | All right, I’m gonna put my apron on, | 好了 我把围裙穿上 |
[10:13] | and I’m gonna channel all this Bitsy-fueled anger | 然后我就要化被贝琪点燃的怒火 |
[10:15] | into a delicious pizza. | 为美味的披萨 |
[10:17] | – I don’t think it works that way. – It’s gonna work that way today. | -我觉得这行不通 -今天行得通 |
[10:19] | Trust me, this pizza’s gonna be so full of rage | 相信我 这张披萨会饱含我的满腔怒火 |
[10:21] | and the best one I’ve ever made. | 这次一定会是做的最好吃的一次 |
[10:23] | And you, remember. Tonight, you’re not a reporter. | 还有 记住今晚你不是记者 |
[10:25] | You’re just a mom. | 你只是我妈 |
[10:26] | – A totally non-curious mom. – Meaning? | -一个没有好奇心的妈妈 -什么意思 |
[10:28] | Don’t interview Brendan like you’re writing a book about him. | 不要像要给布兰登写书那样审问他 |
[10:30] | Who, what, why, where, and when would I do that? | 给谁写什么 起因和地点 什么时候写 |
[10:33] | Molly, I hear you 100%. | 莫丽 我全都听你的 |
[10:35] | I was once a budding young woman who– | 我也曾是个含苞待放的少女 |
[10:37] | – Don’t say “budding.” – Okay, blossoming. | -不要用”含苞待放” -好的 花季少女 |
[10:39] | Worse! You’re killing me. I’m gonna go open windows. | 更糟了 你在折磨我 我要开窗透透气 |
[10:42] | Unrelated to the yeast smell. | 不是因为酵母的臭味 |
[10:43] | It’s just a thing that I do so that birds can fly through. | 我一直都这样 好让鸟儿能飞过去 |
[10:46] | – Cole? – Mother. | -科尔 -妈 |
[10:47] | I need a favor. If I’m not allowed to ask questions, I will go crazy, | 帮我个忙 不让我问问题我会疯的 |
[10:50] | – because I have questions. – Yeah. | -因为我有太多要问的了 -好的 |
[10:51] | So what I’m gonna need you to do is ask questions for me. | 我想要你替我问出这些问题 |
[10:54] | – Absolutely not. -I’ll give you five dollars. | – 不可能的 -我给你五美元 |
[10:55] | Write down everything you want me to ask. | 把你要问的都写下来吧 |
[10:56] | Use cool-kid talk though, | 记得用酷小孩的口吻写 |
[10:58] | so no one will know they’re old-person questions. | 这样就没人知道是上岁数的人提的问了 |
[11:00] | – Word. – Nope. | -欧克 -不酷 |
[11:01] | We’re almost out of time. | 今天的时间快到了 |
[11:03] | So, total TOSGANO situation, or what are we thinking? | 完全就是不行就换的情况了 对吧 |
[11:05] | Not quite. Thank you, Helen. | 不完全是 谢谢 海伦 |
[11:06] | Bitsy, let’s finish up with a little bonding exercise. | 贝琪 我们来用个信任建立练习结尾吧 |
[11:09] | I call this “Tongue Talk.” | 我管它叫”舌头语” |
[11:10] | – Ew, no. – Okay. | – 恶心 -好吧 |
[11:11] | Wait, what’s Tongue Talk? | 等等 什么叫舌头语 |
[11:12] | Shampagne’s telling you how he feels with his pee-pee messages. | 沙槟通过尿尿告诉了你它的感受 |
[11:15] | You’re going to tell Shampagne how much you love him by licking the air. | 你就要通过舔空气表达你看对它的爱 |
[11:18] | Let’s pretend for a moment that I’m going to do that | 我们先假设我会那么做 |
[11:20] | and that I have any moisture left on my tongue. | 以及我的舌头是湿润的 |
[11:22] | What would that look like? | 大概会是什么样的 |
[11:25] | Oh, for heaven’s sake. Helen, moisten my tongue. | 我的老天 海伦 给我的舌头补充点水分 |
[11:28] | – Vodka or gin? – Never mind. I think I can do it. | -伏特加还是杜松子酒 -算了 我应该能做到 |
[11:30] | Is it like this? | 是这样吗 |
[11:31] | – Oh, dear God. – Yes, very much like that. | -没眼看了 -就是这样 |
[11:33] | Do it again without any sound. Also, I’m going to look away. | 不出声再做一次 这次我就不看你了 |
[11:37] | Oh, that’s louder. | 更大声了 |
[11:39] | And that’s our time. I have to get to my next appointment. | 今天时间到了 我要去下一位客户那了 |
[11:41] | No! We need to fix this now. | 别走 我们这次就要解决他的问题 |
[11:43] | I’m so sorry. I have an Oscar winner, a senator, | 抱歉 还有一位奥斯卡获奖者 一位参议员 |
[11:45] | and someone whose name rhymes with Shmady Shmaga this afternoon. | 和一个名字像泪滴咔咔的某位女士预约了今天下午 |
[11:48] | All of their pets need attention. | 他们的宠物都需要我去关照 |
[11:49] | I’ll pay you double what they’re paying– No, triple! | 我付你双倍 不 三倍的价钱 |
[11:51] | Look at that. My schedule just suddenly opened up. | 您看 我的日程表突然就有空缺了 |
[11:53] | It won’t kill Smokey to eat his own poops for another day, | 小斯莫奇再吃一天屎也死不了的 |
[11:55] | unless it does. | 也不好说 |
[11:57] | You could’ve just given me directions to your house. | 你可以直接给我你家的地址的 |
[11:59] | I know my way around the city pretty well. | 城里我都还挺熟悉的 |
[12:01] | I don’t really live on a street or in a house. | 我不算是住在街上的公寓楼 或者房子里 |
[12:03] | – Is this a riddle? – Kind of. You know that castle over there? | -这是谜语吗 -算是 你知道前面的城堡吗 |
[12:06] | Where they used to store horse bones? | 就是他们放死马骨头的地方 |
[12:08] | Yup, that’s a myth about the horse bones, | 对 是有这样的传言 |
[12:09] | – but yeah. – All right. | -但确实也有骨头 -好的 |
[12:10] | Okay, there was one horse bone. Anyway, I live there. | 曾经有一根马骨头 总之 我住在那 |
[12:12] | – Behind the castle? – More in it. | -住在城堡后面 -更像是在里面 |
[12:14] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[12:15] | – Why? – My dad’s the manager of Central Park, | -为什么 -我爸爸是中央公园管理员 |
[12:17] | so that’s where we live. | 所以我们一家住在那 |
[12:19] | But we’re not, like, rich jerks or anything. | 但我们可不是那种有钱的混蛋 |
[12:21] | – People stick gum on our house. – Right. | -还有人往我们家吐口香糖呢 -好吧 |
[12:23] | Right. Why are we saying “right” like that? | 是的 为什么用这种口气说”好吧” |
[12:26] | It’s just, I guess I should tell you, my family is kind of rich. | 我想 我应该告诉你 我家有点有钱 |
[12:32] | It’s fine. Totally okay. | 没关系的 不是大问题 |
[12:34] | I mean, there’s rich, and then there’s, like, crazy rich. | 我是说 有钱和富豪还是有区别的 |
[12:36] | You don’t live on the top two floors | 你不是那种富到要住在公园周围 |
[12:38] | of one of those super-snobby apartment buildings along the park, right? | 那些超级势利的大楼顶部两层的人对吧 |
[12:41] | Top three floors. | 顶部三层都是我家 |
[12:42] | Well, I mean, you don’t, like, fly on private planes | 我是说 你没有富到会专程坐私人飞机 |
[12:45] | to ski in Aspen and stuff, right, or have a private island? | 去阿斯彭滑雪 或者有个私人岛屿那种吧 |
[12:48] | It’s not totally private. | 不能算是完全私人 |
[12:50] | The horse trainer lives there, and sometimes Bono. | 驯马师住在岛上 有时波诺也会去 |
[12:52] | Um, when I said rich jerks, I, uh, meant it as a compliment. | 我刚才说有钱的混蛋时 我是褒奖的意思 |
[12:57] | No, it’s okay. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 没关系的 很抱歉我没有先告诉你 |
[12:59] | It’s just, it can be kind of embarrassing. | 只是 有时这会很尴尬 |
[13:01] | People sometimes get weirded out when I tell them I’m a Brandenham. | 我一说姓布兰登海姆 大家就变得奇怪了 |
[13:04] | Brandenham? Your last name is Brandenham? | 布兰登海姆 你说你姓布兰登海姆 |
[13:06] | Brendan Brandenham? Brandenham? | 布兰登·布兰登海姆 你姓布兰登海姆 |
[13:08] | So you’re not weirded out at all. That’s good. | 你一点都没变得奇怪 真好 |
[13:11] | Remember when I was foreshadowing? | 记得我前面铺垫的吗 |
[13:13] | This is the shadow that I was fore-ing. Back to scene. | 这就是我之前铺下的垫 回到现场 |
[13:16] | No, not weirded out. It’s, um, just, I’m thinking about… | 不 不是变得奇怪 我是在想 |
[13:24] | Hey, can you wait here for a sec? | 你能在这先等一下吗 |
[13:25] | I just wanna make sure the house isn’t, um, on fire. | 我要先确认一下我家有没有 着火 |
[13:27] | Okay. So I’ll be right back. You just stay wealthy. | 我马上回来 你先富着别动 |
[13:31] | – We have to cancel dinner. – What? | -我们要取消今天的晚餐 -什么 |
[13:32] | – Why do you wanna cancel dinner? – I have to poop. | -你为什么要取消 -我要拉屎 |
[13:34] | Honey, if I canceled dinner every time I had to poop, | 宝贝 如果每次我都因为拉屎就取消晚餐 |
[13:36] | I’d never have dinner. | 那我就一顿晚饭都别吃了 |
[13:37] | Wait, isn’t that Brendan standing right outside? | 等等 外面站着的是布兰登吗 |
[13:39] | Yes. Thank you, Cole. Um, that’s why we need to cancel now, | 是 谢谢你科尔 所以我们才要现在取消晚餐 |
[13:42] | because asking him to leave after he’s inside is just plain rude. | 因为等他进来再取消就太无礼了 |
[13:45] | I know you’re nervous, Molly, but you can’t cancel now. | 我明白你很紧张 莫丽 但现在不能取消 |
[13:48] | He’s already here. And he’s adorable! I love him! | 他都到了 而且他挺可爱的 我喜欢他 |
[13:51] | No face tattoos. That’s good. | 脸上没有文身 是好兆头 |
[13:53] | He’s waving at us. Should we wave back or just keep staring? | 他在打招呼 我们也挥手还是就站这看着 |
[13:56] | – I’m gonna wave. – I’m waving too. Now we’re all waving. | -我要挥手 -我也要 我们都在挥了 |
[13:58] | Molly, what are we doing here? | 莫丽 我们要怎么做 |
[13:59] | All right, fine. Dinner’s uncanceled, okay? | 好吧 不取消晚饭了 好了吧 |
[14:01] | Just nobody talk about anything at all, but not in a weird way. | 什么都别谈 不过不要让气氛尴尬 |
[14:04] | Just don’t be weird. | 别表现得很奇怪就行 |
[14:09] | I found out something terrible about Brendan. | 我了解到了关于布兰登的一件很不好的事 |
[14:10] | – What is it? Does he say “noice”? – No. He’s a Brandenham. | -什么 他说”奈斯”吗 -他姓布兰登海姆 |
[14:13] | What? That is not noice. | 什么 那可一点都不奈斯 |
[14:15] | Mom and Dad can’t know. They’ll freak out. | 不能让老爸老妈知道 他们会疯的 |
[14:17] | They were drawing on Bitsy Brandenham’s face this morning. | 他们早上还在贝琪·布兰登海姆脸上涂鸦 |
[14:19] | We gotta find that and get rid of it. And also, everything’s ruined! | 我们得找到并扔掉那张纸 一切都完了 |
[14:21] | Brendan, here’s a fun game. | 布兰登 我有个有趣的游戏 |
[14:23] | I’ll say some simple declarative sentences about me, | 我会陈述一些自己的个人信息 |
[14:25] | and maybe you respond with some simple declarative sentences about you. | 也许你能回复一些你的个人信息给我吗 |
[14:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:30] | – Yeah, just a tickle. – Oh, so, Brendan, you like this? | -没事 有点痒 -布兰登 你喜欢这个吗 |
[14:34] | Uh, I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[14:36] | Uh, who wants a house tour? Let’s start with the basement. | 有人想参观屋子吗 我们从地下室开始吧 |
[14:39] | Oh, good. I’m sure it’s clean. | 好啊 我保证下面很干净 |
[14:40] | And that’s where we keep all our best stuff. | 我们把好东西都放在地下室了 |
[14:41] | Do you like indoor puddles? | 你喜欢室内的小水坑吗 |
[14:42] | Speaking of indoor puddles, Owen, you wanna get started on your pizza? | 说到室内小水坑 欧文 你的披萨做了吗 |
[14:45] | My pizza’s not an indoor puddle, Brendan. | 布兰登 我的披萨不是玩具水坑 |
[14:47] | You’ll see! You’ll all see! | 你等着瞧 你们都等着瞧 |
[14:49] | Tension. So much tension and yeast. | 刺激 真是刺激 还有酵母 |
[14:52] | Let’s see how this pizza turns out– Oh, God! | 我们看看披萨做得怎么样吧 天哪 |
[14:54] | – Birdie? – Owen. | -鸟哥 -欧文 |
[14:55] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你在干啥 -没啥 |
[14:56] | Just passing by your window. Smells good. | 只是从你窗前路过 真香 |
[14:59] | What you makin’? Food? | 你在做什么吃的吗 |
[15:00] | Pizza. | 披萨 |
[15:02] | – See? – Oh, it looks good. | -看 -看上去不错 |
[15:03] | Toppings on top. Bottoms on the bottom like the best of us. | 馅在上面 饼在下面 做得很好 |
[15:07] | – Something burning? – That’s my oven. | -什么烧焦了吗 -是我的烤箱 |
[15:09] | I tricked it into going up to about 800 or 900 degrees. | 我用了点手段 让它升到八九百华氏度 |
[15:12] | Oh, no! Oh, that’s not good! | 不 这可不妙 |
[15:13] | That might be too hot. Ah. Fire, fire, fire. | 温度可能太高了 着火了 着火了 |
[15:16] | Put it out, put it out, put it out, or– | 扑灭 扑灭 扑灭 |
[15:18] | I mean, not to tell you how to cook. | 我不是要教你做饭 |
[15:22] | So that’s gonna stay like that. | 这里只能这个样子了 |
[15:25] | I’m so sorry, oven. We’ll get you new knobs, beautiful knobs. | 对不起 烤箱 给你换新把手 好看的把手 |
[15:28] | How am I gonna make this pizza? | 那这个披萨要怎么做呢 |
[15:29] | By buying one? At a pizza store? | 买一个 去披萨店 |
[15:31] | Oh, they would love that, wouldn’t they? | 他们要高兴死了 对吧 |
[15:33] | I need a hot oven. Oh, my gosh! | 我需要一个热的烤箱 我的天哪 |
[15:35] | Paige! I gotta run out for a sec! I know that sounds weird! | 佩吉 我出去一下 我知道这有点奇怪 |
[15:37] | We get it! We smell the burning! | 我们明白 我们闻到焦味了 |
[15:39] | Did something go wrong with the pizza? | 披萨出问题了是吧 |
[15:40] | – Should I order some chicken? – No! | -要我点一些鸡肉吗 -不要 |
[15:43] | – This is fun. – Hold on, baby. Hold on, baby. | -真有趣 -加油宝贝 加油宝贝 |
[15:45] | I love when you call me “baby.” | 我喜欢你叫我宝贝 |
[15:47] | I was talking to the– Never mind. | 我是说给… 算了 |
[15:48] | Comin’ through! | 借过 |
[15:49] | Okay, sometimes a dog can feel intimidated | 有时狗会觉得害怕 |
[15:51] | that you’re so much bigger than they are. | 你的个子比它大那么多 |
[15:53] | Or slightly bigger. | 或者大一点点 |
[15:54] | So, what I’d like you to do is crouch down to Shampagne’s level. | 所以 我要请你屈膝蹲下 到沙槟的高度 |
[15:57] | I haven’t crouched since the ’80s. Helen, put me on the floor. | 我从80年代就没屈过膝 海伦 帮我趴下 |
[16:01] | He looks a little aggressive to me. | 我觉得它有点凶 |
[16:02] | Does he look aggressive to you, Augustus? | 你觉得它是不是很凶 奥古特斯 |
[16:04] | I mean, he’s licking himself aggressively. | 它舔自己舔得很凶 |
[16:05] | Come on, phone. Why do dogs bite? Why do dogs bite? | 快 手机 狗为什么咬人 狗为什么咬人 |
[16:08] | “Fear, stress, feel threatened.” Great. | “害怕 压力 感觉受到威胁” 很好 |
[16:10] | It’s t-o-s-g-a-n-o, oh! | 不 行 就 换 |
[16:17] | – Helen, what are you doing? – Wasn’t me. It was him. | -海伦 你在干嘛 -不是我 是他 |
[16:19] | Augustus, stop it. | 奥古特斯 住手 |
[16:20] | I think everyone’s a little distracted. | 我觉得大家都有点分心了 |
[16:22] | How ’bout this? Bitsy, can you sit? | 不如这样 贝琪 你能坐着吗 |
[16:23] | You want me to crouch and sit in the same day? | 你要我在一天之内又蹲又坐 |
[16:26] | What is this, the Olympics? | 这是干嘛 奥运会吗 |
[16:28] | Is this sitting? It hurts. | 这样坐吗 这样很疼 |
[16:30] | Stay there. Stay there. We’re gonna get him on your lap. | 坚持住 坚持住 我们让它到你的大腿上去 |
[16:32] | I don’t know if that’s a good idea. He seems agitated. | 我不知道这是不是好主意 它似乎很不安 |
[16:34] | No, he’s fine. He’s perfectly fine. | 没有 它没事 完全没事 |
[16:35] | – Does he have a favorite toy? – He has an ivory chew. | -它有喜欢的玩具吗 -它有个象牙咬胶 |
[16:37] | – Elephant ivory? – No. | -大象的牙吗 -不是 |
[16:39] | Terrible storm coming through. Hope we don’t lose power. | 暴风雨要来了 希望我们不会停电 |
[16:41] | Yep, there it is. | 真停电了 |
[16:44] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 我的天哪 出什么事了 |
[16:46] | Power’s back on. | 电力恢复了 |
[16:46] | Shampagne bit me. I can’t believe it. | 沙槟咬我 真不敢相信 |
[16:49] | Tosgano, tosgano! | 不行就换 不行就换 |
[16:50] | Augustus, bag the dog. Let’s get him outta here. | 奥古特斯 把狗装起来 把它带走 |
[16:52] | Hold on. Let me see your hand. | 等等 让我看看你的手 |
[16:53] | That’s not a dog bite. That’s a human bite. | 这不是狗咬的 是人咬的 |
[16:55] | What? | 什么 |
[16:56] | – Augustus, did you bite Bitsy? – No. | -奥古特斯 你咬贝琪了吗 -没有 |
[16:58] | Why on earth would you bite me? | 你到底为什么要咬我 |
[17:00] | I didn’t. Why would I bite you? | 我没有 我为什么要咬你 |
[17:02] | He told me earlier he wanted to bite you. | 他之前告诉我他想咬你 |
[17:03] | – You probably bit her! – Why would I bite Bitsy? | -可能是你咬了她 -我为什么要咬贝琪 |
[17:05] | All right. I’m going to bite her other hand, | 好了 我来咬她的另一只手 |
[17:07] | and we’ll compare the two bite marks. | 我们再比较一下两个咬痕 |
[17:09] | All right. Both of you, out of the room. | 好了 你们俩都给我出去 |
[17:10] | Shampagne and I want to be alone. You’re creeping us out. | 我和沙槟要单独相处 你们要把我们吓坏了 |
[17:14] | – There’s my baby. – Okay. | -我的宝贝 -好吧 |
[17:16] | Look at that bonding. | 看看他们的感情联系 |
[17:17] | Seems like we made a huge bark-through. | 看来我们”犬进”了一大步 |
[17:19] | That’s a breakthrough for dogs. | 就是狗的进步 |
[17:20] | – I’m gonna bite you. – What? | -我想咬你 -什么 |
[17:22] | I said I’m gonna go wash my mouth out. No reason. | 我说我要去漱口了 毫无理由 |
[17:25] | So, that’s it. Your basic everyday faux castle/horse bone place | 就这样 你每天去玩城堡和骑马游戏的胜地 |
[17:28] | turned into a house. | 变成了一栋房子 |
[17:30] | I’m sad there’s no drawbridge, but other than that, five stars. | 那里没有吊桥很遗憾 但除此之外 五星好评 |
[17:32] | – Remember what you promised Mommy. – Ask questions. Yes. | -记得你对妈妈的承诺 -问问题 好的 |
[17:35] | Here’s a list. Try to get through them all, | 这里有张清单 想办法把问题全问了 |
[17:36] | but focus on the character ones. | 但重点是关于性格的那些 |
[17:38] | “If you saw a turtle on its back, would you flip it over?” | “如果看见乌龟躺在地上 你会把它翻过来吗” |
[17:40] | Really, Mom? | 真的吗 妈妈 |
[17:40] | Yes, go. Ask, but make it natural. | 对 快去问 但是要自然一点 |
[17:42] | – Hey, Brendan. You into turtles? – Turtles? | -布兰登 你喜欢乌龟吗 -乌龟 |
[17:46] | – Never mind. – Okay. | -没事了 -好吧 |
[17:46] | – Cole! – All right. I’ll ask him a question. | -科尔 -好吧 我来问他一个问题 |
[17:48] | What’s taking my dad so long? | 我爸怎么花了这么长时间 |
[17:51] | It’s a question. It counts. Good job, Cole. | 这是个问题 这也算 干得好 科尔 |
[17:53] | You wanna put a pizza in the forge? | 你要把披萨放进锻铁炉吗 |
[17:55] | I wanna put a pizza in the forge. | 我要把披萨放进锻铁炉 |
[17:57] | I turned it off an hour ago. It’s probably, like, 900 degrees. | 我一个小时前关了 现在可能有900华氏度 |
[17:59] | – Hey, can I play with your sword? – That’s what it’s there for. | -我可以玩你的剑吗 -放在那里就是玩的 |
[18:01] | Nine hundred degrees is the perfect temperature. | 900华氏度是完美的温度 |
[18:04] | You know there’s, like, bits of metal scrap in there? | 你知道里面是有金属碎屑的吧 |
[18:06] | There’s stuff everywhere. It just has to go in for a minute. | 到处都有东西 我只需要放进去一分钟 |
[18:08] | Okay, I’m putting your pizza in the forge. | 好吧 我把你的披萨放进锻铁炉 |
[18:10] | Probably okay as long as you don’t eat it. | 只要你不吃应该没问题 |
[18:11] | You know, you can always just buy a pizza. | 你随时可以去买一个披萨 |
[18:13] | – You could just buy a sword. – Touché. | -你也可以直接买一把剑 -说得好 |
[18:15] | So, any idea where I can get some knobs for an oven? | 你知道哪里能买到烤箱的把手吗 |
[18:17] | I can make you some iron knobs. | 我可以给你做几个钢铁把手 |
[18:19] | You want them to get really hot when you bake? | 你希望它在你烘焙的时候变得很烫吗 |
[18:21] | I guess maybe not. Oh! It’s done. | 不要吧 好了 |
[18:22] | It’s beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[18:24] | – Jimmy, I… love you? – I love you too? | -吉米 我…爱你 -我也爱你 |
[18:27] | – I gotta go. – This was broken when I picked it up. | -我要走了 -这个我拿起来时就是坏的 |
[18:30] | So, anyway, yeah. That’s the entire plot of the Harry Potter series. | 好了 这就是哈利·波特系列的全部情节 |
[18:33] | Great. Great job. | 太棒了 你太棒了 |
[18:35] | – That was long. – Yeah, did I mention that I read it? | -太长了 -我有没有说过 我看过了 |
[18:37] | I feel like I said that. Also, sorry I fell asleep. | 我记得说过 还有 对不起 我睡着了 |
[18:40] | – Ask a question. – “What school do you go to?” | -问问题 -“你上哪个学校” |
[18:42] | Unless you’re homeschooled, which you seem kinda like you are | 除非你是在家上学的 你看上去有点像 |
[18:44] | just ’cause you make a lot of eye contact with grown-ups. | 因为你会跟大人进行很多眼神交流 |
[18:47] | – Oh, I go to the Hickory Oak Pine School. – Ooh, fancy. | -我上的是山核桃橡松学校 -高端 |
[18:51] | Who wants to see me do a somersault? | 谁想看我翻筋斗 |
[18:53] | I wonder how many you can do in a row. | 我想知道你一口气能翻几个 |
[18:56] | Pizza guy. I’m a pizza guy. | 披萨男孩 我是披萨男孩 |
[18:58] | Yeah, you are! You’re my little pepperoni! | 没错 你是我的小小香肠披萨 |
[19:00] | Look who made a perfect pi– No! God, no! | 看谁做了完美的披… 天哪 不要 |
[19:04] | No, no, no, no! No! Oh! Hot, hot, hot. | 不 不 不 好烫 好烫 好烫 |
[19:11] | – Dinner! – What a great normal meal we’re having. | -开饭 -真是很棒的一顿普通晚饭 |
[19:14] | It’s fine if no one wants to eat it. Just know this. | 如果没人想吃也没关系 只是你们要知道 |
[19:17] | Up until the moment I dropped it on the floor, | 在它掉到地上之前 |
[19:19] | it was the best pizza I ever made. | 那是我做过的最棒的披萨 |
[19:21] | – Mmm. This pizza’s delicious. – Would you say it’s “noice”? | -这披萨真好吃 -你觉得”奈斯”吗 |
[19:24] | – No. – Correct. | -不 -没错 |
[19:25] | That’s very sweet of you, Brendan, but we all know it’s not. | 你真好 布兰登 但我们都知道这不是真的 |
[19:27] | No, really. Try it. | 不 真的很好吃 你尝尝 |
[19:29] | Dad. It’s crunchy. It’s chewy. It looks gross, but it tastes perfect. | 爸 这很脆 很有嚼劲 看着恶心 但味道完美 |
[19:33] | I never doubted you. | 我从未怀疑过你 |
[19:34] | Guys, sympathy compliments are just making it worse. | 各位 出于同情的赞美只会让事情更糟 |
[19:38] | That’s a good pizza. That’s a good pizza! | 这披萨好吃 这披萨真好吃 |
[19:41] | This is the greatest day of my life! | 这是我这辈子最开心的一天 |
[19:43] | Does anyone want another clump? | 还有人想要吗 |
[19:44] | Nope. So I guess that means that’s technically the end of dinner. | 不了 我想晚餐就到此为止吧 |
[19:47] | So much fun. So informative. Should we call it? Let’s call it. | 好有意思 好多信息 要结束了吗 结束吧 |
[19:50] | – I’ll walk Brendan out. – Aw, it feels early. | -我送布兰登出去 -太早了吧 |
[19:52] | Nope, nope. Perfect time to stop. | 没有 现在结束很合适 |
[19:53] | Brendan, I can’t let you go without knowing something. | 布兰登 我不能不搞清楚就让你走 |
[19:55] | Your last name, your age, something! | 你的姓 你的年龄 任何事 |
[19:57] | Are you 30? A mother needs to know! | 你30了吗 当妈的得知道 |
[19:58] | I’m not 30, I’m 13, | 我没30 我13 |
[20:00] | – and my last name is Brandenham. – No, no, no– | -我的姓是布兰登海姆 -不 不 不 |
[20:02] | Sorry. I can’t hear you ’cause Molly’s screaming. | 抱歉 我没听到 因为莫丽在尖叫 |
[20:04] | It’s funny ’cause I thought I heard you say Brandenham. | 说来好笑 因为我以为我听到你说布兰登海姆 |
[20:06] | – I did. – What? | -没错 -什么 |
[20:07] | Oh, boy. | 天 |
[20:08] | Well, Brendan, it’s, uh, been a great ride. | 布兰登 和你在一起的这段时间我很开心 |
[20:10] | Sorry. Brandenham? As in B-Bitsy Brandenham? | 抱歉 布兰登海姆 和贝琪·布兰登海姆一样吗 |
[20:14] | Yeah, she’s my great-aunt. Sounds like you’re not a fan. | 是的 她是我曾祖母 听上去你们不太喜欢她 |
[20:18] | Sorry, I don’t know if that’s the right time to do that. | 抱歉 我不知道现在这么做合不合适 |
[20:21] | Also, not sure what to do right now. | 也不知道现在该怎么做 |
[20:23] | I really thought I could keep this a secret | 我真的以为我能把这个秘密 |
[20:26] | for, like, the next 70 years. | 再保守70年 |
[20:28] | What they’re about to find out is that Brendan is a Brandenham. | 他们即将发现布兰登是布兰登海姆家族的人 |
[20:31] | Oh, they already know? | 他们已经知道了 |
[20:32] | I can’t hear very well when they’re in the dining room. Uh, sorry. | 他们在饭厅里的时候 我听不太清 抱歉 |
[20:35] | Well, this has been a really long, awkward silence. | 真是段又漫长又尴尬的沉默 |
[20:38] | So I guess I’m gonna head out? | 那我就走了吧 |
[20:41] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[20:42] | Wait. Brendan, you didn’t do anything wrong. | 等等 布兰登 你没做错任何事 |
[20:44] | It’s just, after your aunt’s ad in the paper today, | 只是在看到你曾祖母今天在报纸上登的广告后 |
[20:47] | we’re super sensitive. | 我们都很敏感 |
[20:48] | – What ad? – The one where she trashed the park. | -什么广告 -她吐槽公园的那个 |
[20:50] | Oh, she did? Did she talk about how she wants to buy it? | 是吗 她有说她想买下公园吗 |
[20:52] | – What? – I know. It sounds crazy. | -什么 -我知道 听上去很疯狂 |
[20:54] | Everyone in my family thinks she’s nuts. | 我家里的人都认为她疯了 |
[20:55] | – Now it all makes sense. – That’s terrifying. | -这就说得通了 -真可怕 |
[20:58] | I guess it’s over for us. We’re enemies forever. | 我想我们算是完了 我们永远都是敌人了 |
[21:01] | Oh, you guys aren’t enemies. | 你们才不是敌人 |
[21:02] | You can be friends, or whatever you guys are. | 你们可以做朋友 或者随便什么关系 |
[21:04] | I don’t know if you’ve put a label on it. | 我不知道你们是否已经贴标签了 |
[21:06] | Your generation is so fluid. | 你们这一代流动性太强 |
[21:07] | – Ew, Mom! – Sorry. | -呕 妈妈 -抱歉 |
[21:08] | But you can be friends with whomever you wanna be friends with. | 但你可以和任何人做朋友 |
[21:11] | As long as they’re not, like, murderers or magicians. | 只要他们不是杀人犯或者魔术师就行 |
[21:14] | I just wanted everything to go well. | 我只想一切能顺顺利利 |
[21:15] | And let’s face it, this is not that. | 我们承认吧 这可算不上顺利 |
[21:18] | Hey, things can be messy and still go well. | 事情可以在一团乱的同时进展顺利 |
[21:20] | – Like your pizza. – Exactly. | -就像你的披萨 -没错 |
[21:21] | It fell on the floor, but it was still delicious. | 掉在了地上 但还是很好吃 |
[21:23] | When I started this journey I had a single goal | 我开始这段旅程的时候 只抱有一个目的 |
[21:29] | I’d make a pizza so stunning But I quickly lost control | 我要做一个超赞的披萨 但我很快就失去了控制 |
[21:35] | Didn’t stop me, didn’t stop me | 但是并没有阻止我 没有阻止我 |
[21:38] | Nothing would’ve stopped me from making This pizza-perfect masterpiece | 什么都阻止不了我把这披萨做成完美杰作 |
[21:42] | Wouldn’t give up, wouldn’t shut down | 不肯放弃 不肯歇业 |
[21:44] | Had to keep on keep a-kneadin’ This dough catastrophe | 继续揉这个灾难的面团 |
[21:48] | So like this piece of pizza Like this piece of pizza | 就像这块披萨 就像这块披萨 |
[21:50] | We know love can be imperfectly perfect Whoa-oh oh, oh– Oh, no! | 我们知道爱有时会不完美地完美 不 |
[21:54] | Even if it falls apart Or ends up messy | 即使散架或者一团糟 |
[21:57] | Yeah, your love can be Imperfectly perfect | 你的爱有时会不完美地完美 |
[22:01] | Who cares what it looks like, baby? | 谁在乎它什么样子 亲爱的 |
[22:04] | It’s more important That it cooks right, baby | 做好了才更重要 |
[22:07] | So like this sloppy supper Love can be imperfectly perfect | 所以就像这顿草率的晚餐 爱有时会不完美地完美 |
[22:10] | I like the metaphor. Let me try a verse. | 我喜欢这比喻 让我试唱一节 |
[22:12] | When we mess up, when we mess up | 当我们搞砸后 当我们搞砸后 |
[22:15] | That’s when we can grow Like the pizza dough | 我们就能像披萨面团一样成长 |
[22:17] | And learn how to flavor it | 学会如何调味 |
[22:19] | And we might find Yeah, we might see | 我们或许会发现 我们或许会明白 |
[22:21] | That we taste a topping We would never try | 我们尝到了一种永远不会再尝试的馅 |
[22:23] | And find a new favorite | 然后找到新的最爱 |
[22:25] | Like this piece of pizza topped with– Are these prunes? | 就像这块配有…的披萨 那是梅干吗 |
[22:28] | We know love can be Imperfectly perfect | 我们知道爱有时会不完美地完美 |
[22:31] | It might look like it’s been Attacked by wild raccoons | 或许看上去像是被野生浣熊攻击过 |
[22:34] | But we know love can be Imperfectly perfect | 但我们知道爱有时会不完美地完美 |
[22:38] | Who cares what it looks like, baby? | 谁在乎它什么样子 亲爱的 |
[22:41] | It’s more important That it cooks right, baby | 做好了才更重要 |
[22:44] | So like this ugly pizza Love can be imperfectly perfect | 所以就像这块丑陋的披萨 爱有时会不完美地完美 |
[22:50] | You can have a perfect boyfriend But you’d probably feel bored | 你可以有个完美的男友 但你多半会觉得无聊 |
[22:53] | You could run a perfect park But tell me where is the reward? | 你可以管理一个完美的公园 但告诉我好处何在 |
[22:56] | If the world was picture-perfect Then there’d never be a scoop | 如果世界完美无缺 就不会有独家新闻 |
[22:59] | If you make a giant mess Just blend it up and call it soup | 如果你做砸了 混合一下就当做是汤 |
[23:02] | So, sometimes The imperfect’s preferable? | 有时候不完美更好 |
[23:06] | Each flaw makes us more exceptional? Yeah | 每个缺陷都让我们更特别 没错 |
[23:09] | Like this piece of pizza Like this piece of pizza | 就像这块披萨 就像这块披萨 |
[23:11] | We know love can be imperfectly– Perhaps you’d like to– | 我们知道爱有时会不完美地完美 也许你想 |
[23:15] | Pizza, pizza Yeah, we all relate to pizza | 披萨 披萨 我们都跟披萨感同身受 |
[23:18] | We know love can be Imperfectly perfect | 我们知道爱有时会不完美地完美 |
[23:22] | Who cares what it looks like, baby? | 谁在乎它什么样子 亲爱的 |
[23:25] | It’s more important That it cooks right, baby | 做好了才更重要 |
[23:28] | So like this piece of pizza Love can be imperfectly | 所以就像这块披萨 爱有时会不完美地 |
[23:30] | Perfect | 完美 |
[23:34] | – Oh, guys. No? – No. | -各位 不对吗 -是的 |
[23:36] | – Maybe try again? – That was not our best. | -要不再来一次 -那不是我们的最佳状态 |
[23:38] | Perfect | 完美 |
[23:44] | – Now I’m tasting floor. – Doesn’t bother me. | -现在我尝到地板的味道了 -我无所谓 |
[23:45] | Brendan, you are welcome back anytime. | 布兰登 随时欢迎你回来 |
[23:47] | But how do you feel about wearing a wire when you talk to Bitsy? | 你觉得如果让你戴着窃听器跟贝琪谈话怎么样 |
[23:49] | Just kidding. Kind of. Are you open to it? | 开玩笑的 算是吧 你接受吗 |
[23:51] | Kidding. We’ll talk about it later. | 开玩笑的 我们晚点再谈 |
[23:53] | Mom, Dad, let’s show him our dance. Five, six, seven, eight. | 妈妈 爸爸 我们给他展示下我们的舞蹈 五六七八 |
[23:56] | So, that was fun, I think I’m supposed to say. | 真有意思 我想我该这么说 |
[23:59] | Just, you know, hope this didn’t ruin pizza for you, or castles, or me. | 就希望这不会毁掉你心中的披萨 城堡或者我 |
[24:04] | Does this answer your question? | 这算回答了你的问题吗 |
[24:05] | Ah. You kinda kissed my eye. | 你亲了我的眼睛 |
[24:07] | I wasn’t gonna mention it unless you mentioned it. | 我本来不想提的 除非你提起 |
[24:09] | I’m so sorry. I was aiming for your lips, | 抱歉 我是想亲你的嘴的 |
[24:11] | and then I saw your parents peeking through the window. | 然后我看到你父母透过窗户偷看 |
[24:13] | We have about ten seconds till they peek again. | 我们在他们再次偷看前有十秒时间 |
[24:16] | Oh. Okay, well, you’ve got my eye. | 好吧 你亲到我眼睛了 |
[24:18] | – We are terrible at this. – I mean, not as bad as the first time. | -我们真不擅长这个 -比第一次好 |
[24:21] | You mean when I almost killed you? Yeah, I guess the bar’s pretty low. | 你是说我差点害死你那次吗 嗯 标准确实够低的 |
[24:24] | – Let’s try one more time. – Ah. Teeth. | -再来一次 -牙齿 |