时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Since I was a kid, my heroes have been not the kind most would prefer | 自从我还是个孩子 我喜爱的英雄就很冷门 |
[00:15] | They carry swords They’re ten inches high | 它们拿着剑 25厘米高 |
[00:18] | They’re completely covered in fur | 它们浑身毛绒绒 |
[00:20] | These epic tales of heroic quests | 这些住在公园里的松鼠们 |
[00:23] | Of these squirrels who live in the park | 史诗般的英雄故事 |
[00:26] | The greatest stories to have ever been told | 这些有史以来被传讲甚广的故事 |
[00:28] | Tomorrow’s the day be still my heart | 明天就是我心期待之日 |
[00:32] | Cole’s giddy because tomorrow | 科尔这么兴奋是因为明天 |
[00:33] | there’s a big scavenger hunt in the park | 公园里有场盛大的寻宝活动 |
[00:35] | based on his favorite series of books, | 还是基于他最爱的丛书系列 |
[00:37] | The Squirrel Quarrels, written by Kelleth Vanbeaceler. | 《松鼠拌嘴》 由凯利斯·范比塞勒撰写 |
[00:39] | Interesting fact about– Oh, sorry. He’s still singing. | 其中有趣的小知识 抱歉 他还没唱完 |
[00:42] | Attention Boys and girls and squirrels | 注意了 男孩女孩松鼠们 |
[00:44] | Get ready for tomorrow because | 为明天做好准备吧 因为 |
[00:46] | It’s gonna be nuts, nuts, nuts | 全部都是坚果 坚果 坚果[也有疯狂的意思] |
[00:49] | It’s gonna be nuts, nuts, nuts | 全部都是坚果 坚果 坚果 |
[00:52] | Grab your nutsacks for the Squavenger Hunt | 带上坚果零食 参加松鼠寻宝游戏 |
[00:55] | We’re all gonna be swimming in nuts | 我们将在坚果的世界里遨游 |
[00:57] | It’s gonna be nuts, nuts, nuts | 全部都是坚果 坚果 坚果 |
[01:00] | It’s gonna be nuts, nuts, nuts | 全部都是坚果 坚果 坚果 |
[01:02] | It’s gonna be nuts, nuts, nuts | 全部都是坚果 坚果 坚果 |
[01:06] | Remember when Muddgrabber fled from Stinkcloud Keep | 还记得泥爪兽从臭云堡垒中逃出 |
[01:09] | In a disguise he made from leaves | 它躲在用叶子所造的伪装中 |
[01:12] | Or when Chatterling flew through the Dark Ramble | 或当唠叨灵坐着暗夜兰博飞来 |
[01:14] | To defeat the Council of Thieves | 打败了盗贼委会 |
[01:18] | I don’t. But that all sounds very exciting. | 不记得了 但这些听着都很刺激 |
[01:20] | Quick question for the group. | 我替大家问一句 |
[01:21] | How long are we gonna talk about these books? All night? | 我们还要谈论多久这本书 整晚吗 |
[01:23] | Until I graduate college? Until the Earth goes into the sun? | 直到我大学毕业吗 直到地球撞太阳吗 |
[01:25] | Just trying to plan accordingly. | 只是想适当安排下 |
[01:27] | Remember a little thing called The Apartment Bears? | 还记得有个叫《公寓小熊》的书吗 |
[01:29] | How dare you. That’s totally different. | 你怎么敢 这完全是两码事 |
[01:30] | They lived in the real world and faced real problems. | 它们住在一个真实的世界 面对着真实的烦恼 |
[01:33] | They are the bravest squirrel warriors | 它们是最勇敢的松鼠勇士 |
[01:40] | To ever skitter-scamp up a bower home | 轻快跃起 到树荫之下 |
[01:47] | And tomorrow they will be brought to life | 明天它们将被赋予生命 |
[01:54] | In the park outside of our home our home | 在我们家之外的公园 我们家之外 |
[02:00] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[02:01] | Attention Boys and girls and squirrels | 注意了 男孩女孩松鼠们 |
[02:04] | Get ready for tomorrow because | 为明天做好准备吧 因为 |
[02:06] | It’s gonna be nuts, nuts, nuts | 全部都是坚果 坚果 坚果 |
[02:11] | It’s gonna be nuts, nuts, nuts | 全部都是坚果 坚果 坚果 |
[02:14] | Nuts, nuts | 坚果 坚果 |
[02:25] | I’m excited for you guys. | 我为你们感到高兴 |
[02:26] | It’s been a while since you had a good father-son day. | 你们已经有好一阵没有父子之日了 |
[02:28] | Not since you took him to the barber to fix the bald spot you gave him. | 上次还是你带他去理发店修复你给他的那个秃斑 |
[02:31] | They were new trimmers. They got away from me. But yeah. | 那是新的修剪剪刀 我还没用顺手 不过没错 |
[02:33] | The barber gave us both lollipops, so it was a good day. | 理发师给了我俩棒棒糖 那天确实不错 |
[02:35] | Gonna be hard to beat that. Good luck. | 想打败那个很难 祝你好运 |
[02:37] | Not to toot my own horn, | 我不是想自卖自夸 |
[02:38] | but those books got him interested in reading | 但那些书让他喜欢上了阅读 |
[02:40] | and interested in the park. | 还有公园 |
[02:41] | Pretty strong parenting. Not that it’s a contest. | 我这家长当得不错吧 倒不是说我在比赛 |
[02:43] | – Oh, do you really wanna go there? – We’re already there. | -你真的想说这个吗 -我们已经说了 |
[02:45] | Name three of their friends. | 说出他们的三个朋友 |
[02:46] | What are they doing after school on Monday? | 他们周一放学后做什么 |
[02:48] | What size clothes do they wear? What grade is Cole in? | 他们穿多大的衣服 科尔成绩如何 |
[02:50] | Okay, okay, okay. I give. You’re a mean lady. | 好好好 我投降 你真刻薄 |
[02:53] | You know what? Your dad and your brother are off on their date, | 你知道吗 你爸和你弟出去玩了 |
[02:56] | I need a break from work, | 我需要休息一下 |
[02:57] | and you look like you could use a break | 你看起来也需要休息一下 |
[02:58] | from whatever you’re doing there. | 无论你在做什么 |
[02:59] | Epic cat fails. Man, this cat’s so stupid. | 看史上最搞笑猫猫摔倒合集 这猫太蠢了 |
[03:02] | What do you say to a little Mother-Daughter Blood Chess? | 不如我们来一盘母女血腥象棋 |
[03:04] | Why do games make you so intense? Can we just call it “chess”? | 你干嘛要说得那么吓人 直接说象棋不行吗 |
[03:06] | Uh, what about “Happy Family Chess Massacre”? | 那”欢乐一家亲象棋大屠杀”怎么样 |
[03:09] | Fine. “Blood Chess.” | 好吧 就”血腥象棋”吧 |
[03:10] | Thank you for your knight. | 谢谢你的马 |
[03:11] | My bishop is going to redecorate this square | 我的象要用更适合它的风格 |
[03:13] | in a style that is more appropriate for her. | 装饰这个广场[走这个方格对角线] |
[03:15] | I’m just gonna say it. Beanbag chair. | 我就直说了 豆袋椅 |
[03:17] | I love that you love playing chess with me. I’m not crying. | 我喜欢你喜欢跟我下象棋 我没有哭 |
[03:19] | Why would a game of chess make me cry? | 为什么一盘象棋会让我哭 |
[03:22] | – Check. – Wow, very bold. | -将军 -很大胆啊 |
[03:23] | I’m gonna move out of check. | 我要逃脱你的将军 |
[03:25] | And I don’t know if you’ve developed the middle of the board, honeybuns. | 我不知道你是否控制了中场 亲爱的 |
[03:28] | Great advice. Check, again. | 好建议 再将军 |
[03:29] | Balls! I mean, good job. | 该死 我是说好样的 |
[03:31] | – But are you ready for this? – Yes. Kinda. Checkmate. | -但你准备好这招了吗 -算是吧 将死 |
[03:35] | No. No, what? | 不 不 什么 |
[03:37] | Holy crap, you beat me. You really beat me. | 天呐 你赢了我 你真的赢了我 |
[03:40] | You say that like I haven’t beaten you the last, what, 50 times? | 你说的好像我过去五十次没赢过你似的 |
[03:43] | Right, right. Of course. | 对对 当然了 |
[03:44] | Wait. Have you been letting me win? | 等等 你是放水让我赢的吗 |
[03:47] | Absolutely not. But today, you actually beat me. | 绝对不是 但今天 你真的赢了我 |
[03:50] | Letting me win. How is that remotely Mother-Daughter Blood Chess? | 放水放我赢 这怎么能说是母女血腥象棋呢 |
[03:54] | Look, I didn’t want you to get discouraged and not wanna play anymore. | 我不想让你灰心丧气然后就不再下棋了 |
[03:56] | So, yes. That was not very bloody, but it was very mother-daughtery. | 没错 这样确实不太血腥 但很有母女情谊呀 |
[03:59] | – I can’t believe this. – I can’t believe it either. | -我真不敢相信 -我也不敢相信 |
[04:02] | You’re really good. Like, way better than I was at your age. | 你真的很厉害 比我在你这个年龄时强多了 |
[04:04] | You should be very proud of yourself, you little turd. | 你应该为自己感到骄傲 小不点 |
[04:07] | I guess I forgive you. Only because, apparently, I’m a genius. | 我原谅你了 但只是因为我是个天才 |
[04:09] | Hey, does this mean I’m ready to play people that aren’t my mom? | 这是不是意味着我能去和不是我妈的人下棋了 |
[04:12] | Like, people in the park? | 比如 公园里的人 |
[04:13] | Whoa. Slow down, tiger. | 悠着点 猛将 |
[04:14] | I mean, the chess players in the park might be, you know, a little much. | 公园里的象棋手可能有点太过了 |
[04:17] | – But I’m ready, right? – Yeah. | -但我准备好了 对吗 -对 |
[04:19] | – I don’t believe you. – No, you are. This is how I talk. | -我不相信你 -不 真的 我就这么说话 |
[04:22] | So, I guess we should go down to the chess house right now? | 那我们该现在去象棋屋下棋对吗 |
[04:25] | Okay. Okay. Maybe we should. | 好吧 好吧 也许我们该去 |
[04:28] | So, Paige and Molly are having their mama-Molly time. | 佩吉和莫丽正在享受她们的母女时光 |
[04:30] | Owen and Cole are having their dada-Cole time. | 欧文和科尔在欢度父子时光 |
[04:33] | And Bitsy Brandenham is having Bitsy extra-alcohol time, | 而贝琪·布兰登海姆要多喝几杯酒了 |
[04:36] | because she’s off to the Brandenham annual family retreat | 因为她要去她哥哥家参加布兰登海姆家族的 |
[04:39] | at her brother’s house, | 年度家庭聚会 |
[04:40] | which she’s hoping to ruin. | 她想把它搅黄了 |
[04:42] | The retreat, I mean. And the house actually. Either one. | 我指的是聚会 以及他哥哥家 都可能 |
[04:44] | Aerial shot! | 切远景镜头 |
[04:45] | Look at all these backslappers and glad-handers. | 看看这帮人 虚情假意地腆着脸 |
[04:48] | So pathetic. Also, what’s happening here? | 真悲哀 还有 这是怎么了 |
[04:51] | – Oh, dear. Heart attack? – No! | -老天 你犯心脏病了吗 -没有 |
[04:53] | You’re milking an invisible cow? | 你在给一只看不见的奶牛挤奶吗 |
[04:54] | No, you dope. My drinky-drinky hand is empty. | 不 你这个蠢货 没人给我递酒 |
[05:00] | Look how stupid my brother looks. Oh, you’re gone. | 你看 我哥看起来多蠢 你已经走了 |
[05:12] | What’s soft and white and has a family crest? | 什么东西又白又软 还有家族徽章 |
[05:15] | Sitting on his fortune like a viper on his nest | 像毒蛇一样盘踞在他的财产之上 |
[05:22] | Big deal | 大人物 |
[05:25] | And you, little missy with your money grab | 还有你 小姐 你的钱得来全不费工夫 |
[05:29] | Playing with your ponies while your daddy pays the tab | 赌博赛马 你爹买单 |
[05:35] | Big deal | 大人物 |
[05:38] | Damn the patriarch | 让父权见鬼去吧 |
[05:41] | Bitsy’s got some news to share | 贝琪有消息要给大家分享 |
[05:45] | I’ll take Central Park, make it like a real Times Square | 我要拿下中央公园 把它打造成真正的时代广场 |
[05:53] | Those fools and frauds and failures ought to kneel | 这些蠢货 骗子和残次品 只配跪服 |
[05:58] | Before a real big deal | 在一个大人物前 |
[06:03] | And you, dearest cousin with your blockhead face | 还有你 最亲爱的表弟 一副呆样 |
[06:07] | Burning through your money like a human fireplace | 真是败家子 花钱如流水 |
[06:13] | Big deal | 大人物 |
[06:17] | Ahoy, Captain Crunch, if I could have a word | 肯德基爷爷 容我说一句 |
[06:21] | Why you gotta dress up like you’re Thurston Howell III? | 你怎么打扮得这么人模狗样的 |
[06:27] | Big deal | 大人物 |
[06:30] | I just wanna scream | 我只想尖叫 |
[06:33] | Desecrate their hallowed halls | 亵渎他们的圣殿 |
[06:37] | Take one for the team, and kick them in their bocce balls | 舍己为人 在滚球场把他们打得落花流水 |
[06:44] | I’ll sign, initial, notarize, and seal | 我要签上姓名首字母 公证盖章 |
[06:50] | What is a real big deal | 一桩大生意 |
[06:57] | Bitsy. Why are you standing so far away? Oh, no. You’re just small. | 贝琪 你站得那么远干吗 不 你只是太矮了而已 |
[07:02] | At least my spine goes in the right direction. | 起码我的脊柱是直的 |
[07:04] | You’re like a human question mark. | 你弯得像个问号 |
[07:06] | Next year you’ll be able to tie your shoes with your teeth. | 明年你就能用牙系鞋带了 |
[07:08] | – I’m still taller than you. – You’re not! | -但我还是比你高 -你没我高 |
[07:10] | – Hair doesn’t count. – My head goes all the way up. | -头发不算 -那都是我的脑袋 |
[07:12] | You never usually come to these things. | 你通常从不参加这种聚会 |
[07:14] | Are you here to ask for money like all these other bloodsuckers? | 你要和这些吸血鬼一样 向我要钱吗 |
[07:17] | First of all, no. And second of all, do you mean Father’s money, | 首先 不 其次 你指的是你厚颜无耻 |
[07:20] | that you sit on top of like a disgusting little dragon? | 占着不放手的爸爸的钱吗 |
[07:23] | I control the trust. It’s my money. | 信托在我名下 是我的钱 |
[07:25] | How much do you need? So I can pretend to consider it and then say no. | 你要多少钱 这样我可以假装考虑 然后拒绝 |
[07:28] | You reanimated mummy. | 你个复活的木乃伊 |
[07:30] | I’m the one who inherited a moldy money pit of a hotel | 我继承了酒店这个烂摊子 |
[07:33] | and turned it into a multimillion dollar business | 把它做成了几百万美元的大生意 |
[07:35] | without help from anyone. | 全靠我自己 |
[07:36] | Meanwhile, you haven’t made a dime in your life that wasn’t interest. | 而你除了吃利息 一分钱都没挣到 |
[07:39] | You’re like a Roth IRA, but less fun. | 你就和养老金似的 不过你更没劲 |
[07:41] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[07:42] | I have to go drink this whole thing before I talk to you anymore. | 我去把这杯喝完 再来和你讲话 |
[07:45] | See you in five minutes. | 五分钟后见 |
[07:47] | – Cole! – Enrique! Happy Squavenger Hunt day. | -科尔 -恩里克 松鼠寻宝日快乐 |
[07:50] | Hey, Enrique from school, I think. Is your dad doing the hunt too? | 恩里克 我猜你俩是同学 你爸爸也来寻宝吗 |
[07:54] | He says he’s not much of a scavenger guy. | 他说他不太喜欢寻宝游戏 |
[07:56] | More of a sitter and reader, but, like, in a supportive way. | 他更喜欢坐着读书 但他在精神上支持我 |
[07:59] | Hope it won’t be awkward | 希望我和我爸之间 |
[08:00] | if there’s some super intense father-son bonding going on | 亲密无间的父子关系不会让你 |
[08:03] | between me and my dad. | 感到尴尬 |
[08:04] | No, no. Me and my dad are doing that too. | 不不 我和我爸也这样 |
[08:06] | Oh, good. Yeah. Good. | 那就好 |
[08:07] | Hello, Nut Nuts! | 大家好 疯狂坚果 |
[08:09] | Welcome to The Squirrel Quarrels Squavenger Hunt! | 欢迎参加《松鼠拌嘴》寻宝游戏 |
[08:13] | All of you are on a mission | 你们所有人的任务是 |
[08:14] | to gather these six mystical talismans of the Moss Moon. | 找齐苔藓之月的六件神秘的护身法宝 |
[08:18] | – What’s a Moss Moon? – It’s the rarest of moons. | -苔藓之月是什么 -是最罕见的月相 |
[08:20] | The wooden sword, the quill, the medallion, | 木剑 羽毛 护身符 |
[08:24] | the three magical acorns, the leafy headband and the eye patch. | 三只魔法橡果 叶子头巾和眼罩 |
[08:28] | Sounds like my date night outfit. | 听起来像我约会之夜的服装 |
[08:30] | There are clues hidden throughout the park to lead you to the talismans. | 在公园里藏有指向护身法宝的线索 |
[08:34] | The first three participants | 前三位集齐6件护身法宝 |
[08:36] | to reach the Squirrel General’s tent with all six | 到达松鼠将军营帐的参赛者 |
[08:39] | will get to dine with me, Kelleth Vanbeaceler, | 将与我 凯利斯·范比塞勒共进晚餐 |
[08:42] | – on acorn cake and leaf juice. – Yay! | -吃橡子蛋糕 喝叶子汁 -万岁 |
[08:46] | Sweet, sweet leaf juice. | 甘甜无比的叶子汁 |
[08:47] | Hey, Cole? No matter who wins, let’s stay friends. | 科尔 不管谁赢了 我们继续做朋友 |
[08:50] | – But if you win, I hate you. – Squirrel, please. | -但如果你赢了 我就讨厌你 -松鼠安静 |
[08:51] | And three, two, one! Open your first clue. | 3 2 1 打开你们的第一个线索吧 |
[08:55] | – Good luck! Not really! – Same to you! | -祝你好运 才怪 -你也是 |
[08:58] | “In The Songs of Teeth and Twigs, | “在《牙与枝之歌》中 |
[09:00] | Sharpclaw defeated the Skunk Army | 利爪鼠在中央公园 |
[09:01] | at the last human fountain to be added to Central Park. | 最新建的喷泉那里 击败了臭鼬军团 |
[09:04] | That’s where you’ll find your first talisman.” | 在那里 你会找到第一件护身法宝 |
[09:06] | Oh, I know this. May not be 100% fair | 我知道是哪了 你和中央公园管理员 |
[09:08] | that you’re doing this with the manager of Central Park. | 一起玩这个 对别人可不算太公平 |
[09:10] | The Sophie Loeb Fountain. Right, Dad? | 是索菲·勒伯喷泉 对吧 爸爸 |
[09:11] | That one is actually pretty old. | 那个喷泉其实有年头了 |
[09:13] | The Untermyer Fountain in the Conservatory Garden | 温室花园的温特梅耶喷泉 |
[09:15] | was the last one to be added to the park. | 是公园里最新的喷泉 |
[09:17] | That’s ridiculous, Dad. That’s Stripetail territory. | 这太荒唐了 爸爸 那是纹尾鼠的地盘 |
[09:19] | Sharpclaw would never go there. | 利爪鼠肯定不会去那里 |
[09:20] | Okay, okay. I’ll follow your lead. Oh, we’re running. | 好好 我跟着你 怎么开始跑了 |
[09:25] | I guess I’m really doing this. | 我想我真的要这么做了 |
[09:27] | A game of chess with someone who didn’t give birth to me. | 和除了我妈以外的人下盘国际象棋 |
[09:29] | – That you know of. – What? | -据你所知 -什么 |
[09:30] | Sorry, just nervous. Not about you playing. | 对不起 我只是有点紧张 与你下棋无关 |
[09:32] | You’re great. I’m just– I’m nervous I didn’t put deodorant on. | 你很棒 我只是 没喷除臭剂所有有些紧张 |
[09:35] | Well, we talked about that. | 我们已经谈过这件事了 |
[09:36] | I lost. Chess was all I had. I never should’ve come here. | 我输了 象棋是我的一切 我根本就不该来 |
[09:40] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[09:45] | – What about that kid? – Yeah, sure. I’ll warm up on him. | -那个小孩怎么样 -没问题 拿他热下身 |
[09:47] | Or only play him. Your choice. | 或者只跟他一个人下 你说了算 |
[09:48] | Maybe just hang back if we’re not doing the overbearing mother thing. | 要不稍微收着点 别搞精神控制那一套了 |
[09:51] | – Are we not doing that? -Yes. Let’s try it without. | -不搞那一套了 -对 试试看不那样 |
[09:54] | Hey, so, are you waiting to play someone or just, um, waiting? | 你好 你是在等人下棋吗 还是光在等人 |
[09:56] | Probably not that. | 应该不是只在等人 |
[09:57] | That would be a weird place to sit, with chess pieces and not play. | 毕竟都坐在这了 连棋子都摆好了 |
[10:00] | – What I’m asking is, do you wanna play? – Whoa. That is a lot of words. | -其实我想问 一起下一盘吗 -铺垫真长 |
[10:02] | – I know. Definitely too many. I’m Molly. – I’m Danny. | -确实说得太多了 我叫莫丽 -我叫丹尼 |
[10:05] | You sure you wanna play? | 你确定要下棋吗 |
[10:06] | I’m worried you might be working through some stuff | 我担心你是不是有心事 |
[10:08] | and you won’t be able to concentrate. | 不太能专心下棋 |
[10:09] | No, this is how many words I normally say. | 没事的 我平时话就这么多 |
[10:11] | This is me at my healthiest. Should we play? | 这就是最正常的我了 来一盘 |
[10:13] | – Chess we should. – Ooh, now I don’t wanna. | -那就开局吧 -现在我又不想下了 |
[10:14] | I’m kidding. I do. | 开玩笑的 我想下 |
[10:23] | That probably didn’t feel great. | 这步肯定让你不太好受 |
[10:24] | It didn’t. But it did set me up for this. | 确实 但给了我走这步的机会 |
[10:26] | – Dang it. – Checkmate. | -可恶 -将死 |
[10:27] | -Wait, no. That’s not– Whoa, it is. – Yeah, that’s checkmate. | -等等 还没 将死了 -是的 是将死了 |
[10:30] | Yes! Stranger-Daughter Blood Match champion! Drink the blood! | 干得好 路人亲闺女血腥比赛冠军 吸干他 |
[10:34] | Do you know that lady over there? | 你认识那边那位女士吗 |
[10:35] | That’s my mom. That’s kind of our family chess chant. | 那是我妈 刚才的算是家族象棋口号 |
[10:37] | It’s… catchy? Should we play again? | 还挺 朗朗上口的 再来一盘吗 |
[10:40] | I’ll try to think of some weird, scary thing to scream when I win. | 等赢了我也要想一个奇怪又恐怖的口号喊 |
[10:42] | Don’t think too hard, ’cause it’s not happening. And also, checkmate. | 不用费心 你赢不了的 还有 又将军了 |
[10:45] | – What? – Just kidding. | -什么 -开玩笑的 |
[10:46] | – We haven’t set up the board. – Right, right. | -我们还没码好棋呢 -对 对 |
[10:49] | They look like they’re having fun, right? Well, most of them are. | 他们看起来很高兴对不对 只少大部分是 |
[10:51] | The problem for Owen on this fine Saturday afternoon | 虽然是个美好的周六午后 但对欧文来说 |
[10:54] | is that the Squavenger Hunt has been slowly driving him crazy, | 这场松鼠寻宝游戏在逐渐让他发疯 |
[10:57] | which is pronounced “squazy.” | 或者应该说”发松” |
[10:59] | And even worse, Owen has been driving Cole “squazy.” | 更糟的是 科尔也快被欧文弄得”发松”了 |
[11:02] | There he is. The next talisman. The wooden sword. | 找到了 又一个护身法宝 木剑 |
[11:05] | I don’t get it. The clue said the arch is on the west side, | 我没搞懂 提示上说拱门在西边 |
[11:08] | but we’re here on the east side. | 但我们现在是在东边 |
[11:09] | I mean, this author is kinda loose with the facts. | 我是说 作者有点不遵照事实啊 |
[11:12] | Dad, you’re doing it again. | 老爸 你又来了 |
[11:13] | Besides, west, east, is there really a difference? | 而且什么西边东边的 它们真的有差别吗 |
[11:15] | I mean, yes. | 我想说 有区别 |
[11:16] | Also, it says King Greyfur started the Battle of the Arch, | 还有 上面说灰毛鼠王发家于拱门战役 |
[11:19] | but the last clue said he was a peaceful king. | 但最后一条提示上又说他崇尚和平 |
[11:21] | Yeah, Dad, he was. Until he ate the Seed of Evil. | 没错 老爸 在吃下邪恶之籽之前他是 |
[11:24] | I don’t know why he did it. I’m sure he had his reasons. | 我不知道他为什么吃 我相信有他的理由 |
[11:26] | Anyway, can we just go to the next talisman? | 总之 我们去找下一件护身法宝好吗 |
[11:28] | So, Owen kept doing “that thing,” | 就像这样 欧文一直在”这么做” |
[11:30] | and Cole kept calling him on doing “that thing,” | 科尔一直叫他不要”那么做” |
[11:32] | but everyone was being pretty cool until Owen went too damn far. | 但也一直相安无事 直到欧文有些过分了 |
[11:38] | So the squirrels become dinosaurs for a whole book? Dinosaurs? | 所以一整本书里松鼠都变成恐龙了 恐龙 |
[11:41] | Yes. They became dinosaurs, and it was fantastic. | 是的 都变成恐龙了 可精彩了 |
[11:44] | So, they just abandoned the squirrel premise, | 所以松鼠这个设定就被抛弃了 |
[11:46] | but the book is still called “squirrels”? | 但书名还是叫着”松鼠” |
[11:47] | That’s what they were before they evolved. It’s called “squevolution.” | 因为是进化之前的形态 这叫”松鼠演化” |
[11:50] | Squirrels did not evolve from dinosaurs, Cole! | 松鼠可不是恐龙演化来的 科尔 |
[11:52] | You did not just say that. | 你收回这句话 |
[11:54] | I did. And it’s true. Look, I really wanna do this. | 我拒绝 那是事实 我也很想融入进来 |
[11:56] | I’m just having a hard time because nothing in these books makes sense. | 但是这很难 因为这书都是胡说八道的 |
[11:59] | It’s like we didn’t just collect three talismans together. | 不敢相信我刚跟你一起找了三个护身法宝 |
[12:02] | Hey, Cole! I know where the Mud-dallion of Muddgrabber is! | 科尔 我知道泥爪兽的泥奖章在哪 |
[12:05] | Dad, I think I’m just gonna go do the rest of the hunt with Enrique. | 爸 剩下的寻宝我还是和恩里克一起吧 |
[12:08] | – Enrique, wait up! – Wait, no. That’s not what I– | -恩里克 等等我 -等下 我不是那个意 |
[12:10] | – I’ll– I’ll see you back at the house. – Cole! | -我们回家再见吧 -科尔 |
[12:15] | – Hey, babe. – Hi. | -亲爱的 -你好 |
[12:16] | Owen, get this. Molly is playing pickup chess in the park, | 欧文 听好了 莫丽在公园找人搭讪下棋 |
[12:18] | and I’m just gonna say it. | 我就直说了吧 |
[12:19] | Our daughter is a ruthless B-word. I have never been prouder. | 我们的女儿就是个冷血悍妇 我好骄傲 |
[12:22] | -Wow. That’s– that’s great. – I know. How’s the hunt going? | -哇 真棒 -是吧 你们寻宝怎么样了 |
[12:25] | I messed up. I’m a terrible father. | 我搞砸了 我是个糟糕的父亲 |
[12:27] | I should be sent to Failed Father Island. | 我应该被流放到失败父亲岛上去 |
[12:29] | Oh, hon. Do you get to sleep in there? | 宝贝 那里能留宿吗 |
[12:31] | It sounds kinda nice. What happened? | 听起来还挺好的 发生什么了 |
[12:33] | Did you know how ridiculous those books actually are? | 你知道那些书到底有多可笑吗 |
[12:35] | Which books? The ones about the squirrel warriors | 什么书 是不是那些讲述我们身边那群 |
[12:37] | who live and walk among us without us noticing, | 不被人们所发现 却在秘密保护着公园 |
[12:39] | and they protect the park from all sorts of supernatural threats? | 不受超自然威胁伤害的松鼠勇士的故事 |
[12:41] | – Those books? – Okay. I hear it now. | -是那些书吗 -好吧 我现在明白了 |
[12:42] | Well, at least your daughter’s doing great. | 好吧 至少你女儿这边很顺利 |
[12:44] | Thanks to me. I’m kidding. | 多亏了我 开玩笑的 |
[12:46] | – Only a little bit. I love you. – I love you too. | -部分归功于我 我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[12:49] | I’ve ruined everything. | 我全都搞砸了 |
[12:50] | This morning Everything was going great | 今早本来一切顺利 |
[12:53] | Woke up on top of it all | 起床开始就感觉良好 |
[12:55] | Honestly I didn’t see that I would fall | 老实说没想会变成这样 |
[13:00] | Flash forward And I really cannot overstate | 快进到现在 不夸张的说 |
[13:02] | How totally my ship went down | 我这艘船已经全部沉没 |
[13:05] | And now my son Might run me out of town | 我儿子可能已把我赶出他心房 |
[13:09] | I’d love to change what I have done | 我想要回去改变我的所作所为 |
[13:12] | But I don’t have that kind of control | 但那并不是我能掌控的事情之一 |
[13:14] | Failed Father Island, here I come | 失败父亲岛我来了 |
[13:17] | Where I’ll eat only sand And poop in a hole | 在那里我将只能吃沙土 然后拉到土坑中 |
[13:20] | I thought I was a genius | 我以为自己是个天才 |
[13:23] | But it turns out I was just a dumb dad | 事实证明我只是个蠢老爹 |
[13:26] | A– on a scale of one to ten | 一到十分 哭唧唧 |
[13:29] | Why didn’t I foresee this? | 我怎么没预料到呢 |
[13:33] | I ruined this day, and now I’m sad | 我毁了这一天 现在如此悲伤 |
[13:36] | Please, can we do today again? | 拜托 能再来一次今天吗 |
[13:38] | Hello, today is going great | 你好呀 今天一切顺利 |
[13:41] | Knock wood, I’m on top of it all | 好运来 我现在感觉良好 |
[13:43] | Honestly I never expected this windfall | 老实说我没想到这个意外收获 |
[13:48] | At home, my heart began to palpitate | 在家时我的内心还在悸动 |
[13:51] | Wasn’t sure how this would go down | 并不确定事情会是什么走向 |
[13:53] | I fully thought my ship Would run aground | 我完全以为我这艘船会搁浅岸上 |
[13:57] | My daughter’s a badass chess machine And I’ve never been more proud | 我女儿是个厉害的象棋机器 从未如此骄傲过 |
[14:02] | I’m as giddy as a mom could be But now I’m not afraid to say aloud | 我高兴得发狂 但现在我不怕大声说出来 |
[14:08] | I guess I’m a genius | 我想我是个天才 |
[14:12] | A mom who puts other moms to shame | 我让其他妈妈羞愧难当 |
[14:14] | A “hell yeah” on a scale of one to ten | 一到十分 直接爆表 |
[14:18] | Bow down before my queen-ness | 向我的女王风范致敬 |
[14:21] | I will check every mate in every game | 我会在每局比赛里将军 |
[14:24] | Please, can we do today again? | 拜托 能再来一次今天吗 |
[14:26] | I wanna unsay The winner is clear | 我想收回 年度妈妈的人选 |
[14:29] | So much of today For mom of the year | 今天说的很多话 显而易见 |
[14:31] | I wanna have a chance to replay I’ll take my crown and rose bouquet | 我想有重来的机会 我想拿着王冠和玫瑰花束 |
[14:35] | I want a do-over | 我想要重来 |
[14:37] | This feels pretty great Don’t make much ado over | 这感觉真棒 别大费周折 |
[14:39] | So why not just celebrate Don’t wanna stew over | 为什么不直接庆祝 不想烦恼 |
[14:43] | The surprise that was today | 今天的惊喜 |
[14:47] | So call me a genius | 叫我天才 |
[14:51] | A mom A dad | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[14:52] | On top of the game | 顶尖水平 |
[14:53] | A “whoo” on a scale of one to ten A– on a scale of one to ten | 一到十分笑嘻嘻 一到十分哭唧唧 |
[14:56] | I want to decree this | 我想颁布法令 |
[15:00] | A day to put in the hall of shame A day to put in the hall of fame | 进入耻辱柱的一天 进入名人堂的一天 |
[15:03] | Please, can we do today again? | 拜托 能再来一次今天吗 |
[15:06] | It’s time for the Passing of the Oar, | 是时候传桨了 |
[15:08] | where we say what we’ve accomplished in the last year, | 我们要说出在去年实现的事 |
[15:11] | even if it’s stupid. | 即使很蠢 |
[15:12] | As the patriarch and most influential and virile member of the family, | 作为元老 以及家里影响力最大 最有男子气的成员 |
[15:16] | I will begin by passing the oar | 我会先把桨 |
[15:18] | to one of our youngest members, Benson. | 传给我们最年轻的成员 本森 |
[15:21] | It’s Brendan, but okay. | 是布兰登 不过随便了 |
[15:22] | Uh, I’ve been flying my kites, uh, in the sky. | 我最近在放风筝 在天上 |
[15:26] | I guess that’s implied. | 我想本来就隐含了这意思 |
[15:27] | Oh. And I met a girl named Molly. | 我认识了一个叫莫丽的姑娘 |
[15:29] | Huh? What? Oh, right. You’re the one with the kites. Depressing. | 什么 好吧 你是放风筝的 真压抑 |
[15:33] | – Next. – Oh, cool. | -下一位 -好 |
[15:34] | Super glad I decided to sit here. | 真高兴我决定前来 |
[15:36] | I’ll go next. | 我接着 |
[15:37] | This year, I’ve raised a million dollars for my charity, | 今年 我为我的慈善组织筹到了一百万 |
[15:40] | Horse Braces for Racehorses. | 赛马牙套 |
[15:41] | In addition to the million dollars I gave you? | 不算我给你的那一百万吗 |
[15:44] | Well, no, Daddy, one million total. So far. | 不 爸爸 目前为止 总共一百万 |
[15:46] | Disappointing. Next. Anton. | 失望 下一位 安东 |
[15:50] | Helen. Make sure Ambrose’s man | 海伦 确保安布罗斯的人 |
[15:52] | doesn’t bring back whatever Ambrose asked for. | 带不回安布罗斯要求的东西 |
[15:54] | On it. | 这就去 |
[15:57] | Blending up meat much? | 绞肉吗 |
[15:58] | Ambrose drinks two of these a day. | 安布罗斯一天要喝两杯这个 |
[16:00] | He has low iron, and he hasn’t chewed his food in 15 years. | 他缺铁 他已经15年没有拒绝过他的食物了 |
[16:03] | Well, Bitsy doesn’t want me to let you out of here with that. | 贝琪不想让我让你拿着这个出去 |
[16:06] | – What? Why? – I don’t know. Who cares? | -什么 为什么 -不知道 谁在乎 |
[16:07] | – Well, I’m bringing it to him. – No, you’re not. | -我要拿给他 -不行 |
[16:09] | – Move. – No. | -让开 -不 |
[16:10] | – Shoo. – No. | -闪一边去 -不 |
[16:11] | – Well, that’s just mean. – So is this. | -你太坏了 -这个也是 |
[16:16] | Oh, I’m in the meat. | 我在肉里 |
[16:19] | – You guys calling it quits? – I guess so, yeah. | -你们不下了吗 -应该是吧 |
[16:21] | I mean, that was fun to lose so many times, so quickly, | 这么快输这么多次 真有意思 |
[16:25] | but, yeah, we can stop. | 嗯 可以停下了 |
[16:26] | I know my daughter wiped the floor with you, | 我知道我女儿击败了你 |
[16:28] | so here’s a hot dog. It’s the least I can do. | 这是热狗 这是我力所能及的 |
[16:30] | It helps a little. | 能让我心情好点 |
[16:31] | If you’re tired of winning, you ought to play Konstantin. | 如果你受够了获胜 你应该跟康斯坦丁下 |
[16:33] | Who’s Konstantin? | 谁是康斯坦丁 |
[16:34] | You didn’t clock grandpa over there eating bodega sushi, | 你没看到那边那个吃着杂货店寿司 |
[16:37] | playing ten people at the same time? | 同时跟十个人下棋的老头吗 |
[16:39] | That guy’s good at chess? He’s so bad at eating sushi. | 那人擅长下棋 他可真不会吃寿司 |
[16:41] | No, he’s not good at chess. Konstantin is a chess master, | 不 他不擅长下棋 康斯坦丁是象棋大师 |
[16:44] | and undefeated in this park as far as I know. | 据我所知在这个公园里还未尝败绩 |
[16:46] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[16:48] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[16:49] | Ah. Checkmate. | 将军 |
[16:50] | Is it weird that I kinda wanna play him? | 我想跟他下 这奇怪吗 |
[16:52] | Yes. No. I don’t know. Let’s maybe not? | 怪 不 我也不知道 还是算了吧 |
[16:54] | – Why not? – You did good. You won. | -为什么 -你表现很好 你赢了 |
[16:56] | I’m so proud of you. Nothing terrible happened. | 我为你骄傲 没有发生坏事 |
[16:58] | Let’s go home and hug the crap out of each other. | 我们回家 激情拥抱吧 |
[17:00] | Mom, I wanna do it. | 妈 我想跟他下 |
[17:00] | What if I physically picked you up and carried you home? | 要是我把你抱回家怎么样 |
[17:03] | Oh, where you going? | 你去哪 |
[17:04] | Excuse me, sir? Do you think you could add one more game? | 打扰下 先生 你能再多下一局吗 |
[17:07] | Set it up, tiny person. | 摆好棋盘 小人 |
[17:09] | Molly, did you hear that? I think there’s a twister coming. | 莫丽 你听到了吗 马上有龙卷风 |
[17:11] | We gotta get to the storm cellar. | 我们得到防风地窖里去 |
[17:13] | Mom, Paige, I can handle it. | 妈 佩吉 我能应付 |
[17:15] | Oh, God. I forget where everything goes. Just kidding. | 天 我忘了怎么下了 逗你的 |
[17:17] | Okay, there’s only one talisman left to find. We might win this thing. | 只剩一个护身法宝了 我们或许能赢 |
[17:21] | I think you’re right. We’re the only ones with headbands. | 我想你是对的 只有我们找到了头巾 |
[17:23] | Not only are we gonna win, but we’re gonna look hot doing it. | 我们不仅会赢 赢的同时还会性感无比 |
[17:25] | What does the clue say? | 线索怎么说 |
[17:26] | “Go to the clearing where Chatterling’s father was eaten by a hawk | 去往唠叨灵父亲为了保护他 |
[17:29] | while trying to defend him.” So, yeah. | 而被老鹰吃掉的空地 嗯 |
[17:32] | – That was so sad. – I miss my dad. | -真令人悲伤 -我想我爸爸了 |
[17:34] | Me too. I miss your dad too. | 我也是 我也想你爸爸了 |
[17:36] | We’re on our own. I think we’re men now. | 我们只能靠自己了 我想我们现在是男人了 |
[17:38] | – But we’re too young for mortgages. – I know. | -但我们还太小还不起房贷 -是啊 |
[17:43] | Hi, sir. Hello. Um– | 嗨 先生 你好 |
[17:45] | So I did that chess thing that you see there. So, yeah. | 我刚走了一步 嗯 |
[17:48] | Very groovy. Um, okay, would you accept a draw? | 很妙 你接受和棋吗 |
[17:53] | Like we just stop and call it even? | 就是平局的意思吗 |
[17:55] | Say yes, say yes, say yes. | 答应 答应 答应 |
[17:57] | – No, thank you. – What? | -不 谢谢 -什么 |
[17:58] | You don’t want draw? | 你不想和棋 |
[17:59] | Nope. I wanna rumble. Sir. If that’s okay with you. | 是的 我想继续下 先生 如果你不介意的话 |
[18:02] | Okay. I stay here and we play out the game. | 好 那我就奉陪到底 |
[18:05] | Ow! That hurt. Never did that before. Lesson learned. | 好疼 从没这么做过 汲取教训 |
[18:09] | Look at her go. | 看看她 |
[18:10] | – Mm. Checkmate. – It’s over? | -将军 -结束了 |
[18:12] | I respect you. Even though I embarrassed you so quickly. | 我尊重你 尽管我很快就让你丢脸了 |
[18:16] | Oh, my God, she’s gonna hate chess now. | 天 她现在会恨死象棋了 |
[18:18] | I should have never let her come here. | 我就不该带她来的 |
[18:27] | Hey, buddy. What you got there? Books? | 哥们 你拿的是什么 书吗 |
[18:29] | — I’m do– doing the Squavenger Hunt. – Oh. That’s exsquiting. | -我在玩寻宝游戏 -真令人兴奋 |
[18:33] | Yes. I have to find my son before he divorces me. | 是的 我得在我儿子跟我分离前找到他 |
[18:36] | I went and got the books from the house so I could– | 我回家拿了书 为了 |
[18:38] | Why did we buy hardcovers? So hard to read and run. | 我们要买硬皮书 又难读还很沉 |
[18:40] | I don’t know if this is relevant, | 我不知道这有没有关 |
[18:41] | but I saw a couple of plushies going at it in the Rambles. | 但我看到两个绒毛公仔在兰博搜寻 |
[18:44] | Is that helpful? | 对你有帮助吗 |
[18:44] | Oh, I wish I knew the answer. Ah! I see him! There he is. | 真希望我知道答案 我看到他了 他在那 |
[18:48] | Ooh! Running music! | 跑步音乐 |
[18:51] | Make it fast walking music. I’m exhausted. I gotta fast walk. | 换成快步音乐 我累死了 我要快步走 |
[18:54] | – That’s kind of a lope. – All right, loping music. | -那是大步慢跑 -行 大步慢跑音乐 |
[18:56] | Loping it is! | 这就来 |
[18:58] | – Cole! – Hi, Dad. | -科尔 -爸爸 |
[19:01] | – Hi, Cole. – You look well. | -科尔 -你看上去不错 |
[19:03] | – Thank you. Thank you very much. – What’s in the backpack? | -谢谢 非常感谢 -书包里装了什么 |
[19:05] | The books. All the books. So many books. | 书 所有书 好多书 |
[19:07] | I had to redo the whole Squavenger Hunt to find you. | 我不得不从头来了一遍 才找到了你 |
[19:10] | I’m so sorry that I was– | 很抱歉我之前 |
[19:11] | – A jerk? – Yeah. A jerk. | -是个混蛋 -对 混蛋 |
[19:12] | – About the books? – Yes, about the books. | -因为书 -对 因为书 |
[19:14] | – And you love them now? – Yes, I love them now. | -你现在喜欢它们了 -嗯 我现在喜欢它们了 |
[19:16] | Wait, no, I can’t lie. I hate them. But I love you, | 不 我不能说谎 我讨厌它们 但我爱你 |
[19:19] | and I love that you love them, and I wanna finish this hunt with you. | 我喜欢你爱这些书 我想要跟你一起完成寻宝 |
[19:23] | Aw, Dad. I wanna finish this hunt with you. | 爸爸 我想和你一起完成寻宝 |
[19:25] | I wanna finish this hunt with you too, Cole’s dad. | 我也想和你 科尔爸爸完成寻宝 |
[19:28] | I’m here too. I was just playing Owen’s loping music. | 我也到了 我刚在演奏欧文的大步慢跑音乐 |
[19:32] | Aw. You’re hugging. No. You’re stabbing him? | 你们在拥抱 不 你在捅他 |
[19:35] | No, you’re hugging. That’s good. | 不 你们在拥抱 真好 |
[19:36] | Where are you guys going? | 你们要去哪 |
[19:37] | The clearing where Chatterling’s father was eaten by the hawk. | 唠叨灵爸爸被老鹰吃掉的空地 |
[19:40] | – Well, isn’t that by Cedar Hill? – Yes, Dad. How did you know? | -那不是在雪松山旁吗 -是的 爸爸 你怎么知道 |
[19:43] | I skimmed the last book. | 我略读了最后一本书 |
[19:44] | Oh, no. They’re gonna catch up to us. We have to run. | 不 他们要追上我们了 我们得赶紧跑 |
[19:46] | Oh, good. More running. | 好极了 又要跑 |
[19:47] | Enrique, hold the backpack. | 恩里克 拿着书包 |
[19:49] | All right, never mind. Get up. Get up. Sorry. | 算了 起来 起来 抱歉 |
[19:52] | Ambrose, you okay? You want the, uh… | 安布罗斯 你还好吗 你想要 |
[19:55] | What? Oh. | 什么 |
[19:57] | Where’s Anton? I need my smoothie. | 安东呢 我想要我的思暮雪 |
[20:00] | Looking great, you withered old grape. | 气色不错 你个干瘪的老葡萄 |
[20:02] | Well, it’s been another great year for the Brandenham Trust, | 今年对布兰登海姆信托来说又是很棒的一年 |
[20:05] | which I am the executor of. | 我是执行人 |
[20:07] | Our investments continue to bring high returns, | 我们的投资继续带来高收益 |
[20:11] | just like every year since Father put me in charge. | 就像父亲让我掌管后的每一年一样 |
[20:14] | The one child he trusted. | 他唯一信任的孩子 |
[20:15] | Boring! Are you done? Everyone wants you to be done. | 无聊 你说完了吗 大家都不想听你说话了 |
[20:18] | So, this year, I’m buying Central Park and developing it. | 今年 我要买下中央公园 然后对其开发 |
[20:21] | It will be the biggest real estate deal in the history of the world. | 这会是世界史上最大的地产交易 |
[20:24] | You can’t imagine the numbers. | 你们无法想象这数字 |
[20:26] | There will be more zeros in there | 其中的零 |
[20:27] | than there are sitting in this room right now. | 比这间屋子里的身价总和还多 |
[20:33] | Is there more to her news? | 她还有消息吗 |
[20:35] | I don’t know. Just keep smiling. | 不知道 保持微笑就好 |
[20:36] | Well, that’s gonna be fun for you, Aunt Bitsy. Lots of fun. | 那会很好玩吧 贝琪姑姑 很好玩 |
[20:39] | It’s not gonna be fun! | 不会好玩 |
[20:40] | They’re gonna write history books about me, you idiots! | 他们会在历史书里记载我 笨蛋 |
[20:43] | I guess it’s my turn. I ran my first 5k last year, | 我想轮到我了 我去年跑了第一个五千米 |
[20:47] | and this year I’m… | 今年我要 |
[20:49] | gonna do another 5k! | 再跑一个五千米 |
[20:52] | Really? Really? | 不是吧 不是吧 |
[20:54] | I’m out. | 我撤了 |
[20:59] | I guess I’m no genius | 我想我不是天才 |
[21:04] | Turns out I was just a dumb mom | 原来我只是个愚蠢的妈妈 |
[21:07] | Overexcited, I should’ve stayed calm | 过度激动 我该保持冷静的 |
[21:11] | But blood sport’s my weakness | 但流血运动是我的弱点 |
[21:16] | I let my girl play until she lost | 我让我女儿比赛直到输掉 |
[21:19] | What kind of mother have I been? | 我是个怎样的妈妈啊 |
[21:22] | Mom, it’s okay. I played a chess master. Of course I lost. | 妈妈 没事 我的对手是象棋大师 当然会输了 |
[21:26] | Oh. But you were doing so well. Why didn’t you take the draw? | 但你之前表现很棒 你为什么不接受和棋 |
[21:29] | Because I wanted to see how he’d beat me. | 因为我想看看他会怎么战胜我 |
[21:30] | If I took the draw, I wouldn’t really learn anything from it, right? | 要是接受和棋 我就不会学到任何事了 对吗 |
[21:34] | So proud of you. Mother-Daughter Blood Hug. | 真为你骄傲 母女血腥拥抱 |
[21:40] | Hey, Aunt Bitsy. Are you really gonna try to buy Central Park? | 贝琪姑姑 你真的要买中央公园吗 |
[21:44] | – Yes. – I don’t think you should. | -是的 -我觉得你不该买 |
[21:46] | Isn’t it, like, a public place that shouldn’t be for sale? | 那不是公共场所吗 不该出售 |
[21:49] | – Yes. – Won’t people be mad at you? | -是的 -人们不会生你气吗 |
[21:51] | Thank you. This is the reaction I was looking for. | 谢谢 这正是我要的反应 |
[21:53] | Helen, this is the reaction I was looking for. | 海伦 这就是我想要的反应 |
[21:56] | – Wait, Bratson. – Brendan. | -等等 布兰森 -布兰登 |
[21:57] | Shush. I need you to do something for me. Go inside and let… | 闭嘴 我需要你帮我做点事 进屋去 让 |
[22:01] | – Anton. – Anton out of the, uh… | -安东 -安东出来 |
[22:02] | – What closet is it, Helen? – The broom closet downstairs. | -是什么柜子 海伦 -楼下的清洁间 |
[22:05] | Yes, the broom closet. Anton got locked in there by accident. | 对 清洁间 安东意外被锁在了里面 |
[22:08] | Let him out, will you? Ambrose will be needing his meat shake. | 放他出来 好吗 安布罗斯需要他的肉奶昔 |
[22:11] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[22:14] | Smoothie. | 思慕雪 |
[22:17] | I feel like this happens every year. | 感觉每年都会这样 |
[22:19] | I wish I’d gone to Jacob’s bowling party. | 真希望我去了雅各布的保龄球派对 |
[22:22] | – A toast to the winners! – Hooray! | -敬获胜者 -万岁 |
[22:25] | Hooray! | 万岁 |
[22:27] | But wait, explain the dinosaur thing. | 等等 解释下恐龙的事 |
[22:29] | – Dad. – No, no, I get it. | -爸 -不不 我懂的 |
[22:30] | I just didn’t know if Enrique gets it. | 我只是不知道恩里克懂了没 |
[22:31] | So I was wondering if Kelleth would walk us through it. | 我在想凯利斯可以给我们解释下 |
[22:33] | Dad. | 爸 |
[22:34] | Nothing like ending the day with a fat slice of acorn cake | 在一天结束的时候吃橡果蛋糕 |
[22:37] | and a big cup of leaf juice. | 喝叶子汁真是太爽了 |
[22:45] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |