Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

中央公园(Central Park)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 中央公园(Central Park)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Thanks. Thank you. Oof, that’s a big bill. 谢谢 谢谢你 那可真是一张大钞
[00:13] Hey there. I’m your new narrator. 大家好 我是你们的新旁白者
[00:15] Wanna hear a story about a park? Hey, hey, shush. Don’t be scared. 想不想听个有关公园的故事 嘘嘘嘘 别害怕
[00:20] You’re with a pro now. You’re with the best. 现在由专业人士为您服务 顶级服务
[00:22] A guy with know-how. A guy who’s well dressed. 一个懂行的男人 一个着装整齐的男人
[00:26] I know it’s hard to comprehend the level of quality you’re seeing, 我知道你们很难理解现在本节目的质量
[00:31] but I can make this very simple for you. 但我可以为你们解释清楚
[00:34] You deserve to be in 你们理应享受
[00:39] first-class hands 一流服务
[00:43] That’s right, I said first-class hands 没错 我说 一流服务
[00:49] You’ve been distracted by a dude who’s been uprooting the whole plot. 你们被一个将情节连根拔起的男人分散了注意力
[00:54] I’m not trying to be rude, but there’s no way in hell 我不想失礼 但他不可能
[00:58] he’s got a pair of first-class hands. 提供一流服务
[01:03] Don’t you wanna be in first-class hands? 你们不想享受顶级服务吗
[01:08] See, the last guy sort of missed the mark. 看 前任旁白跑偏了
[01:11] It’s why I’m here to take you through Central Park 所以让我来带你们了解中央公园
[01:14] In first-class hands 提供一流服务
[01:18] Hi, excuse me. What are you doing here, Griffin? 你好 打扰了 你在这干嘛 格里芬
[01:21] Hey, buddy. Yeah, so you got fired. 你好 伙计 你被解雇了
[01:24] Fired? Why? 解雇了 为什么
[01:25] – You know why. – No, I don’t. -你知道为什么 -不 我不知道
[01:27] Somebody spilled the beans. 有人走漏了消息[豆子]
[01:28] The “Bitsy Brandenham was secretly funding 那个”贝琪·布兰登海姆在秘密资助
[01:30] Mayor Whitney Whitebottom’s campaign” beans. 惠特尼·怀特伯顿市长选举”的消息[豆子]
[01:33] I don’t even like beans. 我根本都不喜欢豆子
[01:35] It’s Bitsy! It’s Bitsy Brandenham! Oh, no. 是贝琪 是贝琪·布兰登海姆 不
[01:39] So, yeah. 没错
[01:40] Those beans. 那消息啊
[01:41] You messed up. We’re narrators, not guardian angels. 你搞砸了 我们是旁白者 不是守护天使
[01:44] Can’t we be both? Like, narrators with benefits? 我们不能两者都做吗 比如 互相利用的旁白者
[01:47] Help out around the farm, so to speak. 帮助推动情节
[01:49] I mean, I guess you could nudge, you could guide them a tiny bit, 我想你可以稍微引导一下他们
[01:52] but you can’t blurt out spoilers or change the course of everything. 但你不能泄密 不能剧透 不能改变剧情发展的方向
[01:55] I have two words for you. 我有四个字要送给你
[01:56] – I’m leaving? – Free will. -立马滚蛋 -自由意志
[01:57] Can I guess again? I was gonna say free will. 我能再猜一回吗 我本来要说自由意志的
[01:59] Birdie, Birdie, you dirty little thing 鸟哥 鸟哥 你这个狡猾的小混蛋
[02:02] You could’ve stayed, 你本可以接着干的
[02:03] – you could’ve made your little ukulele sing. – It’s a fiddle. -你本可以接着弹你的尤克里里 -那是小提琴
[02:06] But you just had to blow it, had to interfere 可你非得剧透 非得干扰剧情发展
[02:10] And the next thing you know It’s over and I’m here. 所以紧接着 你下岗了 我来接班了
[02:15] But, Griffin, if in fact I got involved, 但是 格里芬 如果我真的参与其中
[02:19] don’t you think my selfless act just might have solved it? 你不觉得我的无私行为可能把这问题解决了吗
[02:22] They gotta make their own decisions. We just get to watch 他们需要自己做出决定 我们只能旁观
[02:26] There’s no room for new revisions unless you wanna botch it 除非你想糟蹋这故事 否则没必要修改
[02:30] – They need first-class– – Okay, constructive criticism. -观众需要一流 -好 建设性批评
[02:34] Yeah, I can take a note. I got it now. 好 我可以记下来 我现在知道了
[02:35] – Hands – Hands -服务 -服务
[02:37] From now on, I’ll give them 从现在起 我会为观众提供
[02:39] – first-class hands – No, Birdie– Birdie, listen to me. -一流服务 -不 鸟哥 鸟哥 听我说
[02:44] No. 不
[02:46] You’ve all been shackled to a chaperone who needs to take a hike 你们都被这位需要去远足的监视者禁锢了
[02:51] I could end this cute toe-tapper 我可以结束这段可爱的富有节奏的歌
[02:54] Only, wait. Who doesn’t like when I sing? 等等 谁会不喜欢我唱歌呢
[02:57] – First-class hands. – I get it now. -一流服务 -我现在明白了
[03:00] – I’ll give them first-class hands. – A Professional who understands. -我会为他们提供一流服务 -作为懂行的专业人士
[03:06] Just sit back, enjoy the music. 安稳坐好 享受音乐
[03:09] I’ve played with three different Coachella bands 我与三支科切拉音乐节的乐队合奏过
[03:15] That is impressive. 这可真厉害
[03:16] With these first class chorus and verse 用这些一流的主歌和副歌
[03:20] Class, so well-rehearsed Class, once met Fred Durst 一流 排练充分 一流 曾见过弗雷德·德斯特
[03:25] Class 一流
[03:28] Really, Durst? When was that? 真的吗 德斯特 什么时候遇到的
[03:30] It was years ago. It was at a Barnes & Noble. 很多年前了 在巴诺书店
[03:33] Why have the worst when you can have first-class 何必退而求其次 如果你可以享受一流
[03:40] First-class hands? 一流服务
[03:47] So, you should go. 所以 你应该走了
[03:48] Right, like motivational. Like, “Go, girl.” 没错 激励性的那种 好比”走啊 姑娘”
[03:51] Thank you. Here I go. 谢谢 我走了
[03:52] Owen and the family are… 欧文一家会…
[03:55] And now to– Over here. 然后现在… 来这边
[03:58] I’m sorry. I need to just turn away from you and take us over to Owen, 抱歉 我得离你远点 把观众带去欧文那里
[04:01] – who is trying to get his family – Trying to get his family -他正努力让家人 -努力让家人
[04:03] – excited about an owl camera. – excited about an owl camera. Damn it! -为猫头鹰摄影机而兴奋 -为猫头鹰摄像机而兴奋 妈的
[04:10] So, yeah, the Natural History Museum is setting up a camera 所以没错 自然史博物馆在布置一台摄影机
[04:13] to livestream the owl nest in that tree, right there. 来直播那棵树上的猫头鹰巢 就在那里
[04:15] Isn’t that incredible? 真令人难以置信
[04:16] So, when you were like, “Hey, guys. Wanna see something really cool?” 所以 你说”你们想不想看一件超级酷的事”的时候
[04:18] this is what you meant? 你指的是这个
[04:20] And I was so right, right? 我说得没错 是吧
[04:21] Wasn’t I kinda right, kids? 我说得基本没错 是吧孩子们
[04:23] No. Sorry, I said that out loud. I mean, yes. 不是 抱歉 我大声说出来了 我是说 是
[04:25] Molly, it’s an owl’s nest. They are the Beyoncé of birds, 莫丽 那是猫头鹰巢 那可是鸟中碧昂斯
[04:29] if Beyoncé could turn her head all the way around. 如果碧昂斯可以360度旋转她脑袋的话
[04:32] So, when’s it gonna go live, Dad? 那什么时候开始直播啊 爸爸
[04:34] Tonight at 5:00. 今晚5点
[04:35] It’s gonna be like a reality show about owl roommates. 就像有关猫头鹰舍友的真人秀一样
[04:38] Should be called “Owl in the Family.” 应该叫”与猫头鹰同居”
[04:40] Or maybe “The Owl Couple.” 或者叫”猫头鹰夫妇”
[04:41] “Real Owl’s Wives of New York”? “纽约猫头鹰娇妻”
[04:43] No? You guys are so cliquish. 不好吗 你们可真排外
[04:47] Bitsy, you have a phone call. 贝琪 有你的电话
[04:48] I’m mid bubble beard. Let it go to voice mail. 我正在用泡沫弄胡子玩呢 让他去语音信箱留言吧
[04:50] It’s Dmitry. 是迪米特里打来的
[04:54] What? Don’t let it go to voice mail, dummy. Answer it. 什么 别让他去语音信箱 白痴 接电话
[04:56] Hello? One minute. 您好 请稍等
[04:58] Put it on speaker. Put it on speaker! 开免提 开免提
[05:00] Dmitry, how are you? 迪米特里 你好吗
[05:01] Are you finally ready to invest in my plan to buy Central Park? 你是不是终于想投资我买下中央公园的计划了
[05:04] I’ve been thinking about it, but it’s kind of on the back burner. 我在考虑 但它现在不是首要问题[燃烧物]
[05:08] On the front burner 首要问题[燃烧物]是
[05:09] is the hotel where my daughter is supposed to have her wedding tonight. 我女儿今晚举行婚礼要用的酒店
[05:13] Because it’s burning. It’s on fire. 酒店烧起来了 它着火了
[05:15] It’s kind of our fault. The wedding theme was fire. 大概是我们的错 婚礼主题是火
[05:17] I have a proposal for you: 我有一个提议
[05:19] The Brandenham Hotel hosts my daughter’s wedding. 我女儿的婚礼到布兰登海姆酒店举办
[05:21] Fine, fine. 好吧 好吧
[05:22] We’re booked six months out, but I can make it four for you. 我们半年内都订满了 但能给你提前到四个月
[05:25] How about four hours? I need it tonight. 四个小时呢 我今晚就要办
[05:27] – Tonight? – It has to be tonight. -今晚吗 -必须是今晚
[05:29] We’ve got 300 guests in town, and my hair looks amazing. 我们的三百位宾客都进城了 我还做了很帅的发型
[05:32] Put him on mute. 给他调成静音
[05:33] I’m gonna make him think we’re fully booked tonight, 我要让他以为我们今晚订满了
[05:35] so I can leverage the hell out of this. 这样我才能尽可能利用这个筹码
[05:36] – Sorry, I didn’t mute it yet. – Damn it, Helen! -对不起 我还没静音 -操 海伦
[05:38] – Muting now. – What did you– -马上静音 -你刚才说…
[05:40] Well, now you can take it off. It doesn’t matter anymore. 好吧 你现在可以关掉了 已经无所谓了
[05:42] Dmitry, we have a secret ballroom on the tenth floor. 迪米特里 我们十楼有个秘密舞厅
[05:44] You can use that. 你可以在那儿办
[05:45] – You want me to take it off mute? – Oh, my God. Yes. -你要我关掉静音吗 -我的天哪 没错
[05:47] – Dmitry? – Yes? -迪米特里 -怎么
[05:48] We can do it, but you and I are gonna talk business tonight. 我们可以办 但我俩今晚得谈谈生意
[05:51] Yes, yes, we can talk business. 可以 可以 我们可以谈生意
[05:53] But first, we’re gonna talk ice sculptures. 但首先 我们得谈谈冰雕的事情
[05:57] Okay. Okay, bye. Thank you. 好的 好的 再见 谢谢
[05:59] Cole, I just got a hot tip from a pal at the paper. 科尔 报社的一个伙伴刚给我报了个热料
[06:01] What do you think about this? Can you set the table? 你觉得怎么样 你可以布置一下桌子吗
[06:03] Wait, wait. Don’t touch my notes. 等等 别碰我的笔记
[06:05] Are we eating around Mom’s notes again? 我们又要围着老妈的笔记吃饭了吗
[06:07] I call the only chair that doesn’t have papers on it. 我要这张唯一没放资料的椅子
[06:09] You know how I’ve been trying to figure out 你们知道我最近在努力查明
[06:10] why Bitsy Brandenham was funneling money to the mayor? 为什么贝琪·布兰登海姆要贿赂市长吧
[06:13] Let’s say yes. 算是知道吧
[06:14] Two sort of open spots, one fork, four of us. 两个算是能坐的位子 一把叉子 我们有四个人
[06:17] I’m figuring it out. 我正在想办法
[06:19] A sandwich could go here. A beverage could go here. 三明治可以放这里 饮料可以放这里
[06:21] This could be a chip zone, maybe. 这里也许可以做薯条区
[06:22] I can eat on my lap. 我可以放在大腿上吃
[06:24] Listen to this. 听着
[06:24] Doug from work just saw something weird 我的同事道格刚刚
[06:26] happen at the Brandenham Hotel. 在布兰登海姆酒店看到了件怪事
[06:31] Upsies. 抱我起来
[06:34] I’m excited to see the secret ballroom. 要看到秘密舞厅了 我好兴奋
[06:36] Well, now it’s not a secret, is it? 现在不是秘密了 不是吗
[06:38] Follow me. 跟我来
[06:41] Paige, I just saw something weird. 佩吉 我刚刚看到一桩怪事
[06:44] I’ve gotta sneak into the hotel 我要潜入酒店
[06:45] and find out what’s going on in that secret ballroom. 看看秘密舞厅有什么事发生
[06:47] How? That hotel’s a fortress unless you’re staying there. 怎么去 那酒店就像个堡垒 除非你要住那里
[06:50] Then I guess I’ll have to stay there. 那我想我就得去那住了
[06:51] Hey, Marvin. 你好 马文
[06:52] I need the newspaper to pay for me 我需要报社报销
[06:54] to stay at the Brandenham Hotel for one night. 我在布兰登海姆酒店住一晚的费用
[06:57] Okay, great. 好的 太棒了
[06:58] He said absolutely hell no. 他说绝无可能
[07:00] Hey, babe, maybe we could possibly… 宝贝 我们或许可以…
[07:03] Oh, boy. Sorry, just bracing for it. 天哪 对不起 只是酝酿一下情绪
[07:05] – Pay for a room? – It’s, like, 400 bucks a night there. -自费住一间 -那里一晚大概要400美元
[07:07] – It’s closer to five. – I just got light-headed. -接近500美元 -我头晕了
[07:09] I know it’s a lot of money, 我知道这是一大笔钱
[07:10] but my gut has a hunch that my inklings are right. 但我有一种预感 我的直觉是对的
[07:12] I really think I can crack this thing. 我真的觉得我能搞定这事
[07:14] I believe in you, Paige, 我相信你 佩吉
[07:15] but I’m allowed to cry a little bit about the 500– 但也得允许我哭一哭这500…
[07:17] I don’t wanna say it. 我不想说了
[07:18] You know what makes people feel better 有人花了一大笔他们本来花不起的钱
[07:19] when they spend a ton of money they don’t really have? 你知道怎么能让他们好受一些吗
[07:21] Watching some owl cam. 看猫头鹰视频
[07:22] Thank God for those damn owls. Molly, you in, baby? 谢天谢地还有猫头鹰 莫丽 你要去看吗
[07:25] Hotel. I wanna go hotel. 酒店 我要去酒店
[07:27] It’s kind of a work trip. 这是去工作的
[07:28] Please, Mother. Don’t leave me with the owls. 求你了 妈妈 别丢下我跟猫头鹰一起
[07:30] A girl shouldn’t even have to say that. 女孩子根本用不着说出来的
[07:31] All right, fine. But nothing from the minibar. 好吧 但别碰迷你酒吧的东西
[07:33] If I see one of those triangular chocolate bars 如果我明天看见账单上
[07:35] on the bill tomorrow, so help me… 有三角形巧克力 你就等着瞧
[07:37] I’m gonna wear a fluffy robe tonight. 我今晚要穿毛茸茸浴袍了
[07:41] This one is disappointing too. 这个也很令人失望
[07:43] Three hours till the wedding. No pressure. 离婚礼还有三小时 别太紧张
[07:44] – What do think, Anya? – It’s terrible. Give me another one. -你觉得怎么样 安雅 -太糟了 给我换一个
[07:47] She’s a nervous eater. Gets it from her mother. 她吃东西很挑剔 像她妈妈
[07:51] – The bride looks sort of terrified. – That’s just her face. -新娘看起来很害怕 -她的表情就这样
[07:54] So, after you’re done eating half the appetizers 好了 你们已经吃完了今晚准备的
[07:56] we prepared for tonight, can we talk business? 一半前菜 我们可以谈生意了吗
[07:58] I’m too nervous. 我太紧张了
[07:59] If all goes well tonight, there will be nothing to discuss. 如果今晚一切顺利 就没什么可谈的了
[08:03] That sounds like a bad thing. 这听起来不妙
[08:05] No, “nothing to discuss” in a good way. 不 是指好的”没什么可谈”
[08:07] Like, if this goes well, I’m in. 就是如果一切顺利 我就加入
[08:09] This salad is beautiful. Approved. 这沙拉真好看 我批准了
[08:11] – That’s a centerpiece. – Now it’s a salad. -那是放在中间的装饰品 -现在它是沙拉了
[08:14] Okay, drumroll. 好了 把鼓敲起来
[08:18] – Dad, that’s trumpets. – Right, sorry. -爸 那是喇叭 -对 抱歉
[08:21] – Okay, we’re headed to the hotel. – That’s great, babe. -好了 我们去酒店了 -太棒了 宝贝
[08:24] Are you sure you’re not just watching a still image? 你们确定看到的不是一张静态图片吗
[08:26] Yeah. I mean, I don’t think we are. 对啊 我觉得应该不是
[08:28] Well, have a fun night looking at a picture of an owl. 祝你们今晚看猫头鹰图片看得开心
[08:32] It might be a picture. 这可能是张图片
[08:33] It blinked. It just blinked. It definitely blinked. 它眨眼了 它刚刚眨眼了 它绝对眨眼了
[08:35] Yeah, it did. 没错 它眨了
[08:36] Hey, did you know owls are actually not intelligent at all? 你知道其实猫头鹰并不聪明吗
[08:39] – They’re lucky they’re hot. – So hot. -幸好它们长得可爱 -太可爱了
[08:42] An elevator for short people? This place has everything. 矮人专用的电梯 这地方真是什么都有
[08:45] That’s a dumbwaiter. If you were to order room service– 那是升降机 如果你们预定了客房服务…
[08:48] Which we will definitely not be doing, 我们绝对不会预定的
[08:49] because someone brought yogurt. 因为有人带了酸奶
[08:52] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[08:52] For guests who did not bring yogurt, 对于没有带酸奶的客人
[08:54] the kitchen sends a food cart to your floor on that little elevator. 厨房会用那个小电梯把食品车送到你的楼层
[08:58] And a dumb waiter pushes it in, or where does he come in? 然后一个蠢服务生把它推进来 他从哪里进来呢
[09:01] And here’s your room. 你们的房间到了
[09:03] All right, I’m gonna use this desk as my command center. 好了 我要把这张桌子作为指挥中心
[09:06] And… yeah. There it is. 然后…好了 搞定了
[09:08] All right, I’m gonna go snoop around, 好了 我要去到处打探一下
[09:09] see if I can find any Russians. 看看能不能找到几个俄罗斯人
[09:11] I’m sorry, but I think this has to be mama by yourself. 对不起 但你只能自己照顾自己了
[09:13] Pretty focused on this bed right now. I’ve had a week. 我的注意力都在这张床上了 我过了漫长的一周
[09:16] Just know you’re gonna be poor again when this is done. 但要知道这一切结束后你又会变穷
[09:18] And don’t even look at this. 而且别看这个
[09:21] Look away. Good. 看其他地方 很好
[09:25] Oh, no. Did we both fall asleep? 糟了 我们睡着了吗
[09:27] Hopefully the owl didn’t see. Should we take a break? 希望猫头鹰没看到 我们该休息下吗
[09:29] I’ve had to pee so long that I no longer have to pee, 我想尿尿好久了 久到我现在都不想尿了
[09:31] which I think is dangerous. 我觉得这有点危险
[09:32] Or I peed. 或我已经尿了
[09:34] Oh, my God, owl babies! 天呐 猫头鹰宝宝
[09:42] There’s a couple of white Russians. 那有个两个白俄罗斯人
[09:49] You’re not so secret anymore, ballroom. 你不再是个秘密了 舞厅
[09:51] Come on. Come on. Come on. 快点 快点 快点
[09:54] Oh, God. 天呐
[10:02] Hi. Just doing exercise on the stairs. 我只是在用楼梯健身
[10:06] Love stairs. These are good ones. They go up and down. 我超爱楼梯 这些非常好 能上能下的
[10:15] Give me a name, please. 报上名来
[10:16] You look like a Derek. 你看着像个德瑞克
[10:17] – Okay, bye. – No, your name. -好了 拜拜 -不 你的名字
[10:19] – What do you think my name is? – Lookie-loo who’s leaving. -你觉得我叫什么 -迷路大姐要走了
[10:21] They’re expecting me. You’re gonna be so sorry. 他们在等我 你们会后悔的
[10:24] Will you just tell me if this is the secret ballroom? 你能告诉我这是不是秘密舞厅吗
[10:26] It’s definitely not. 绝对不是
[10:29] That’s what you sound like. 这就是你刚才的声音
[10:31] – This one looks like a Tito. – I can see it. -这个看着像叫蒂托 -我懂你
[10:33] Their mom has been gone a really long time. 它们的妈妈飞走好久了
[10:35] Yeah, they look so hungry. 是啊 它们看起来好饿
[10:36] I wanna go chew up some food and spit it in their mouths. 我都想嚼烂食物喂给它们吃了
[10:39] Oh, no! Tito! 不 蒂托
[10:40] – Tito can’t get back in the nest. – Why did he do that? -蒂托回不去鸟巢了 -它干嘛这么做
[10:42] – Why did he just fall over? – ‘Cause they’re dumb. -它为什么掉下去了 -因为它们蠢啊
[10:44] You’re so dumb, Tito! 你太蠢了 蒂托
[10:45] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that. I love you. 抱歉 我是无意的 我爱你
[10:47] We should do something. 我们该做点什么
[10:48] But we would be messing with nature. That’s a big no-no. 但那样就是干预自然了 绝对不行
[10:50] Tito is not nature. He’s our baby. 蒂托才不是自然的产物 它是我们的宝宝
[10:52] We’ve watched him grow and make bad choices. 我们看着它长大 还做了不好的选择
[10:55] Hold on, Tito. Your human family’s comin’. 等着 蒂托 你的人类家人来了
[11:03] Oh, boy. 天呐
[11:07] – Hello? – This is your wake-up call, Ms. Thang. -喂 -这是您的叫早电话 傲慢女士
[11:10] Thank you so much. Can I set another for one minute from now? 非常感谢 我能再订个一分钟之后叫早服务吗
[11:13] No. Once you’re up, you’re up. 不行 一旦你起床了 就起床了
[11:15] Amazing wedding so far. 到目前为止婚礼都很棒
[11:16] Incredible! On such short notice. 难以置信 这么短的时间内组织得这么好
[11:18] Everyone’s talking about how great everything is. 大家都在讨论一切有多么完美
[11:20] – What? – So, my park plan. -什么 -那么 我的公园计划
[11:22] Should we make small talk about big numbers? You start. 我们应该闲谈聊聊巨额资金吗 你先开始
[11:25] Where is Anya? 安雅呢
[11:26] I’m sure she’s just having a pre-wedding BM. 我想她肯定只是婚前便便
[11:30] It’s pretty standard. 这很正常
[11:31] – Isn’t that right, Helen? – It’s her day. -对吧 海伦 -今天是她的大日子
[11:33] Ms. Brandenham, Ms. Anya just grabbed some meats from the fridge 布兰登海姆女士 安雅女士刚从冰箱拿了肉
[11:36] and ran off screaming, “Don’t let them find me.” 边跑边喊 “别让他们找到我”
[11:38] – What? – Okay, now that seems bad. -什么 -好吧 这看上去不妙
[11:39] So, do we need her to proceed? 我们真的需要她才能继续吗
[11:42] This is terrible. What is she thinking? 这太糟糕了 她在想什么
[11:44] Zack is Syracuse royalty. 扎克是锡拉丘兹的贵族
[11:46] – We need to find her. – Helen, seal the exits. -我们得找到她 -海伦 封住出口
[11:48] Dmitry, we’ll find her. Or someone that looks like her. 迪米特里 我们会找到她的 或长得像她的人
[11:51] – What? No. – Never mind. -什么 不行 -算了
[11:52] That’s plan B. 这是备用计划
[11:53] Come on. Let’s move. 来吧 我们走
[11:55] As Bitsy and Helen leave to hunt down the runaway bride– 当贝琪和海伦前去寻找逃跑的新娘时
[11:59] What? I’m just busking. Is this bothering you? 什么 我只是在卖艺 吵到你了吗
[12:00] No. Ignoring you. 没有 无视你
[12:02] – As Bitsy and Helen search the hotel, – Busking louder. -贝琪和海伦在酒店寻找 -更大声卖艺
[12:04] hoping to find Anya and change her mind about this wedding– 希望能找到安雅 并改变她对婚礼的心意
[12:06] – Okay, that’s it. – Not bothering. -好吧 够了 -没有打扰你
[12:08] You need to go. Go. Bad boy. 你得走了 快走 坏小孩
[12:09] No. I’m a good boy. 不 我是乖小孩
[12:11] I’m not gonna leave. This family needs me. 我不走 这家人需要我
[12:14] When there’s a man outside your window 当有个男人在你窗外时
[12:18] And he’s out there looking in, oh 他从窗外往里看
[12:22] And you know it’s just his job to clean the windows 你知道他的工作就是清洗玻璃
[12:26] That’s how his day goes 这就是他的日常
[12:29] But the look upon his face shows 但他脸上的表情显示
[12:31] That this might be way too close way too close 这样可能太近了 太近了
[12:37] You’re fully naked and he’s basically a foot away 你全身赤裸 而他只有一步之遥
[12:41] That’s way too close, way too close 那太近了 太近了
[12:46] That is what I mean when I say you’re too close 这就是当我说你太近了时的意思
[12:50] I don’t get what you’re saying 我不明白你在说什么
[12:51] It sounds like he was just concerned and I feel like that is earned 听起来他只是担心 我觉得这也有道理
[12:56] You’re not getting it. 你没明白
[12:57] When there’s a boy who loves his piggy 有一个男孩爱着他家的猪仔
[13:00] Sounds like a great piggy 听起来是头很乖的猪仔
[13:02] But the pig gets really biggy 但猪仔长成了大肥猪
[13:04] Piggy’s gotta grow, gotta fly 猪仔得长大 得飞翔
[13:06] – And his daddy says “It’s time to give me Piggy – What? -他的爸爸就说”该把猪仔给我 -什么
[13:10] – He’s coming with me” – Oh, no -它该跟我走了” -不要
[13:13] – The boy forgot that they were farmers – Pig farmers -男孩忘了他们是农民 -养猪的农民
[13:16] And he knows that he is way too close, way too close 他知道他的心离得太近了 太近了
[13:22] Now he can barely eat his bacon and he knows that he was 现在他都无法吃培根 他知道自己
[13:25] Way too close, way too close 太近了 太近了
[13:30] Wouldn’t you agree he got too close? 你不觉得他太近了吗
[13:34] Is it like when a stranger in the next stall over 就像陌生人在厕所的隔壁隔间
[13:37] Asks you for some toilet paper which is fine and dandy 让你给他塞点卫生纸 这其实挺好
[13:41] Until they start to tell you all about their day without you asking 直到他们未经你同意就滔滔不绝自己的生活
[13:46] And they talk to you while you can hear everything 而且跟你聊天时 你还能听到一切动静
[13:49] – Everything – Everything -一切动静 -一切动静
[13:51] – Everything – Everything -一切动静 -一切动静
[13:53] You don’t know what the heck is happening 你都不知道发生了什么
[13:56] Or how to stop whatever it is Yeah, whatever it is 或要怎么阻止这破事 没错 无论这是什么
[14:01] It’s way too close, way too close 太近了 太近了
[14:05] None of this applies to me This family’s my family 这些都不适用于我 这家人就是我家人
[14:09] You’re way too close, way too close Never too close, never too close 你太近了 太近了 绝不靠近 绝不靠近
[14:13] This is why it’s bad to be too close 因此靠得太近了并不好
[14:17] This is not that boy and his piggy 这并不像那个男孩和他的猪仔
[14:21] That boy is probably a vegan now 男孩或许现在成了素食主义者
[14:24] Because he got way too close 因为他的心离得太近了
[14:28] And it’s hard to be a vegan 坚持素食很不容易
[14:31] ‘Cause there are not as many options 因为可选的食物实在很少
[14:35] I guess that’s something we agree on 看来这是一件我们都认同的事
[14:40] Can I stay here if I play quietly? 如果我只悄悄地在边上弹 我能留下吗
[14:42] I wanna at least find out what happens. 至少让我知道事情的结局如何
[14:44] No! You’re torturing yourself. 不行 你这是在折磨你自己
[14:46] And, more importantly, you are driving me crazy. Go. 更重要的是 你快烦死我了 离开吧
[14:50] Birdie takes this in as he walks away, defeated, 鸟哥挫败了 他思虑过后怅然离去
[14:54] with his funny little waddle and his mayonnaise-stained jacket. 迈着滑稽的鸭子步 穿着蛋黄酱渍的外套
[14:57] Stop narrating about me! Stop it! 不许给我配旁白 快停下
[14:58] He’s a sad, sad, broken spirit. Who just stepped in gum. 真是个破碎可悲的人 刚又踩口香糖上了
[15:02] I said stop it! 我说了快停下
[15:04] He’s not down here, so he must still be in the tree. 它没掉到地上 说明它还在上面
[15:06] Or he’s already been eaten. 也有可能已经被吃了
[15:07] Tito! Are you okay? 蒂托 你还好吗
[15:09] Hoot once for yes, twice for no. 叫一声表示你没事 两声表示有事
[15:12] No hoots. What does no hoots mean? 一声都没叫 一声都没叫表示什么
[15:14] I think I gotta climb up there. 我想我必须要爬上去看看了
[15:15] I mean, if we’re really committing to 我是说 如果我们真的确定
[15:16] this whole interfering-with-nature thing. 决定要干预自然的话
[15:18] We are. We’re very on board. 要做 而且要一不做二不休
[15:20] We’re gonna make T-shirts. “The Nosy Nature Boys.” 要做文化衫 就印”爱管自然闲事男孩”
[15:22] – Okay. Here I go. – Here I go too. -好吧 我准备上了 -我也准备上了
[15:24] – Stay there, Cole. – What? Why? -待在下面 科尔 -什么 为什么
[15:26] – ‘Cause it’s dangerous. – Well, will you just tell Tito -因为很危险 -好吧 你能不能告诉蒂托
[15:28] that the whole rescue thing was my idea 整个营救计划都是我的主意
[15:30] and you’re just doing the easy part? 而你只是做了简单的这部分
[15:31] Yes, Cole, I’ll relay the message. 可以 科尔 我会转达的
[15:34] Good ice. 好冰块
[15:35] Fancy ice. So cold. 高级的冰块 冰冰凉
[15:37] Hello? 有人吗
[15:39] – Hello, I’m stuck! – Hello? -有人吗 我卡住了 -在哪
[15:41] I have put myself in tiny elevator. I can’t get out. 我躲进迷你电梯里 但我现在出不去了
[15:47] – I need to hide. – I mean, you were hidden. -我得藏起来 -我说 你刚才就是在藏着呢
[15:49] Yes, but it was very uncomfortable. 是 但是太难受了
[15:50] And there was no place for my fart to go. 而且放的屁也出不去
[15:53] Come with me. 跟我来
[15:58] – There you go, Tito. – Yay, Dad, you did it. -就这样就好了 蒂托 -耶 老爸 你成功了
[16:00] I told you not to follow me up here. 跟你说了别跟我上来的
[16:02] I had FOMO– “fear of missing owl.” 我得了错失猫头鹰恐惧症
[16:04] Oh, my God, we’re so high up. 我的天 我们离地好远
[16:06] You’re standing too far out. Come closer to the trunk. 你站得太靠外了 到树干这边来
[16:09] Come up here with me. Quick. 快爬上来 快来
[16:10] All right, we’re going up. 好了 我们往上爬
[16:13] That was the branch we needed to get down. No big deal. 那是我们下去要踩的树枝 问题不大
[16:16] We’re gonna die saving Tito. Never meet your idols. 我们要死于拯救蒂托了 见不到偶像了
[16:19] Nope, nope, nope. We’re not gonna die. We’re gonna be fine. 呸呸呸 我们不会死的 我们会没事的
[16:21] We’ll use the owl cam to signal for help. 我们可以用拍猫头鹰的摄像头求救
[16:24] Hello! We’re stuck. We need help. 有人吗 我们被困在这了 我们需要帮助
[16:27] – I’m sure help is on the way. – It isn’t. -我确信救援人员已经在路上了 -并没有
[16:29] Help! 救命
[16:31] Owen can shout all he wants, but it’s pretty late. 任凭欧文撕破喉咙地喊叫 但三更半夜
[16:34] There’s no one around to hear him 周围没有人能听得到他
[16:36] and things are about to get worse. 而且事情还将会变得更糟
[16:39] – Did you hear a screech? – That must be the deadbeat mom owl. -你听到尖叫了吗 -肯定是那失职鸟妈妈
[16:41] I’m gonna tell her she needs to take a long, hard look in the mirror 我要告诉它 它得对着镜子好好反思一下
[16:44] and see if she’s– Oh, God! 看看它会不会认 天啊
[16:51] – Get away from me. – Cool, cool. It’s fine. -离我远点 -冷静 冷静 没事的
[16:53] Where’s my robe? 我的睡袍呢
[16:54] I didn’t get anything, and I’m a terrible reporter, 我什么都没查到 我真是个差劲的记者
[16:56] and I’ve wasted your braces money. 还把你的牙套钱都给浪费掉了
[16:58] Mom? 妈
[17:00] No. No! Wha– You– No! 不 不 什 你 不
[17:03] It wasn’t me! 不是我吃的
[17:04] Really? Did one of those hotel bears break in here– 是吗 是酒店里哪只熊闯了进来然后
[17:06] Don’t be mad. My father will pay. 别生气 我爸爸会付钱的
[17:08] I just really needed to have a Toblerone. I guess, three Toblerones. 我急需一根三角牌巧克力来着 或者 三根
[17:12] And cashews. And everything else. 还有腰果 还有其他所有吃的
[17:13] Da. I had a snack attack. 是 我零食病犯了
[17:16] I can’t believe the big meeting is just a wedding. 不敢相信这么大的聚会只是为了一场婚礼
[17:18] – No offense, Anya. – It’s fine. -无意冒犯 安雅 -没关系
[17:19] It’s just the saddest day of my life. 这只不过是我人生最悲惨的一天罢了
[17:21] Why is it the saddest day of your life? 为什么是最悲惨的一天
[17:23] I can’t marry Zack. I just can’t. 我不能嫁给扎克 我就是不能
[17:26] I love Zack, but he’s from a normal family. 我爱扎克 但他是个来自普通家庭的人
[17:30] – Mine does some bad things. – I mean, everyone’s family has issues. -我家会做一些坏事 -这每家都会有的
[17:34] Murder. 谋杀
[17:34] Arms dealing. 贩卖军火
[17:36] – Fixing the Oscars. – Got it. -黑幕奥斯卡颁奖 -了解了
[17:38] – Do you love him? – Yes. That’s why I can’t marry him. -你爱他吗 -爱 所以我不能嫁给他
[17:41] Anya, sometimes you gotta just trust your gut and take a chance. 安雅 有时你需要相信直觉拼一把
[17:44] Okay, when I walked in I was like, “Wait, what? 走进屋时我心想 “等等 什么
[17:47] Who’s she? Who’s she? And did she eat my cashews?” 这谁 这谁 是她吃了我的腰果吗”
[17:50] I looked around and saw You ate much more than cashews 环顾四周发现你不只吃了腰果
[17:52] So now I’m preaching at you 所以我的说教你要仔细听好
[17:54] But I get it I booked this room which was excessive 我懂的 这间房间我订得有些多余
[17:58] I thought I’d play some kind of Super-sleuth detective 本想化身侦探真相一览无余
[18:01] And I’m not sure if it Has even been effective 现在计划没有任何收效
[18:04] But from my perspective 但从我的角度看
[18:05] We gotta show up Ladies, gotta show up 我们必须抛头露面 姐妹们 不能遮遮掩掩
[18:08] The only way they’ll see the truest you Is if you show up 只有你出现 别人才能看到最真实的一面
[18:11] So we’re taking chances We’re getting answers 所以我们要冒险 我们要得到答案
[18:14] We gotta roll up And show ’em how we show up 我们要到场 惊艳驾到
[18:17] Mom’s right, she’s right I could’ve been at home now 妈妈说得对 我本应在家待好
[18:20] I’m not I’m sitting in this fancy robe now 但我现在穿着高级的浴袍
[18:23] And take a whiff of me ‘Cause this is how I smell now 来闻闻现在我身上香香的味道
[18:25] I live in this hotel now 这酒店当家住真好
[18:27] We leave tomorrow. 我们明天就走
[18:28] Anya, you ate 100 bucks in snack food 安雅 你吃了一百块钱的零食下肚
[18:31] But deep down, you know You really love this Zack dude 但内心深处 你仍爱着扎克无误
[18:34] I’m here to make you see your value And I’m glad to 我很荣幸 认清你的价值我能有所帮助
[18:36] Step number one is that you 以下便是第一要务
[18:38] That you gotta show up Ladies, gotta show up 你必须抛头露面 姐妹们 不能遮遮掩掩
[18:41] Only way they’ll know is if we go We gotta show up 只有你出现 别人才能看到最真实的一面
[18:44] Now we’re taking chances We’re getting answers 我们要冒险 我们要得到答案
[18:47] We gotta roll up And show ’em how we show up 我们要到场 惊艳驾到
[18:50] If you can hear me right now, right now 如果你现在能听到我
[18:53] Then say it with me right now, right now 那就跟我一起说
[18:56] “I am worthy” You heard me 我配得上 你听到了
[18:58] I am worthy I am more than worthy 我配得上 我非常配得上
[19:01] And we gotta help each other out now 我们现在得互相帮助
[19:04] When we start to see the other doubt now 当我们看到对方怀疑
[19:07] Trust your gut and Your husband 相信你的直觉 你的丈夫
[19:09] Will love me despite my oligarch daddy 会爱我 尽管我爸爸是寡头
[19:12] Wait, oligarch what now? 等等 谁是寡头
[19:13] She say– I say I got an oligarch daddy, hey 她说 我说我有个做寡头的爸爸
[19:16] You do– Deserve a guy who loves me 你 值得一个爱我的人
[19:19] So don’t, don’t think that he’s above me 所以别认为他在你之上
[19:21] And do you think your dad Is linked to Bitsy’s hotel? 你觉得你爸跟贝琪的酒店有关系吗
[19:24] I do, I do, but don’t tell 我觉得有 但是别外传
[19:26] Hey, we gotta show up Now I’m gonna show up 我们得抛头露面 我得抛头露面
[19:29] Gotta get you ready And we’ll show ’em how you glow up 得帮你做好准备 让他们看到你闪闪发亮
[19:32] Let me hear it, ladies I’m getting married 让我听到 姐妹们 我要结婚了
[19:35] We gotta roll up Show ’em how we show up 我们要到场 惊艳驾到
[19:38] Show up Ladies, gotta show up 驾到 我们得驾到
[19:40] Only way to know is if we go 只有到场才能知道
[19:42] We gotta show up Ladies! 我们得到场 姐妹们
[19:44] I want to marry Zack! 我想嫁给扎克
[19:45] Hey, you two want to come to the wedding? 你们俩想来我婚礼吗
[19:47] Yes. Yes, yes, yes. I love weddings. I can’t wait to meet your dad. 想 想 我爱婚礼 我等不及见你爸爸了
[19:51] Sorry, I’m sounding too excited right now. Don’t be scared. But yes. 抱歉 我听上去太激动了 别怕 我很想去
[19:53] I didn’t bring a dress. Can I wear this? 我没带裙子 可以穿这个吗
[19:55] I have too much dress under my dress anyway. Have a layer. 我婚纱下面还有很多层 你拿一层去穿吧
[19:58] Things are not looking good for Owen and Cole. 欧文和科尔的处境不太妙
[20:01] And it’s just getting later and later, and– Oh, you’re back. 天色越来越晚 你回来了
[20:04] Of course I am. Owen and Cole need our help. 我当然回来了 欧文和科尔需要我们的帮助
[20:06] I feel like we can both agree that this has gone far enough, 我感觉我们可以一致同意这已经玩过头了
[20:08] and we can just go save their lives. 我们可以去救他们
[20:10] You just don’t get it, do you? 你就是不懂 对吗
[20:12] Maybe this will help. Let’s say my hand is the universe. 也许这会有所帮助 假设我的手就是宇宙
[20:16] – Why are you doing that? – To help you. -你这么做干嘛 -帮你
[20:17] See, now I can’t just interfere and stop this from happening. 看 我没法干预 阻止这事的发生
[20:21] Yes, you can. It’s your hand! 你可以的 这是你的手
[20:24] No. It’s the universe. And we can’t interfere. 不 是宇宙 我们不能干预
[20:28] This is not a helpful analogy. 这类比没帮助
[20:30] Maybe it is. No, it isn’t. 也许有 不 没有
[20:32] Well, that hungry little idiot is nowhere to be found. 那个饥饿的小蠢驴无处可寻
[20:35] We failed. We failed. 我们失败了 失败了
[20:36] Dmitry will never invest with me now. 迪米特里永远不会跟我投资了
[20:38] Maybe we should just chain him to the radiator 或许我们该把他绑在散热器上
[20:40] until he coughs up the cash. 直到他咳出现金
[20:43] Well, I’ll be. 我嘞个去
[20:46] Found her. 找到她了
[20:46] – Anya. – Anya. -安雅 -安雅
[20:47] Get in here, Bitsy, you little piroshki. 过来 贝琪 你个小炸包子
[20:50] Help me. 救我
[20:51] That’s sweet. You’re hugging. That’s nice. 好有爱 你们抱在了一起 真好
[20:53] You’re not getting away so easy, Henry. 你也别想跑 亨利
[21:00] Dad, why is your scream so much higher than mine? 爸 为什么你的叫声比我尖
[21:03] I don’t know. 不知道
[21:04] I have to help them. 我得去帮他们
[21:05] Birdie, if you break the rules one more time, 鸟哥 你要是再打破一次规矩
[21:07] who knows what will happen to you? 谁知道你会遭遇什么
[21:08] It could be really, really bad. It could be bye-bye, Birdie. 可能会很糟糕 可能就彻底拜拜了 鸟哥
[21:11] You could be out of the story altogether. 你可能会从此告别这故事
[21:13] I don’t care what happens to me. I’m helping them! 我不在乎我会遭遇什么 我要去帮他们
[21:16] God, he’s a hot mess. And a terrible runner. 天 他真是一团糟 还不会跑步
[21:18] Owen! Owen! 欧文 欧文
[21:20] Birdie! Is that you? 鸟哥 是你吗
[21:21] Yes. I know someone with access to a Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon. 是的 我认识一个可以拿到感恩节游行气球的人
[21:24] I think it’s a Pikachu. 好像是皮卡丘
[21:25] We can create a cushion for you to fall safely onto. 我们可以给你们创造一个垫子 让你们安全坠落
[21:27] Maybe it’s a Garfield. It should still work. 也许是加菲猫 应该还是可以
[21:29] Or you can get a ladder from the storage shed. 或者你可以去储藏室拿梯子
[21:31] That works too. 这也行
[21:34] That was so much fun, even though we almost died. 刚才真好玩 尽管我们差点挂掉
[21:36] We cheated death. 我们骗过了死神
[21:37] Yeah. Don’t use those words 是啊 你跟妈妈
[21:39] when you tell your mom what happened tonight. 讲今晚的事情时 别用那些词
[21:40] You know, avoid the D-word. 避免提到死
[21:42] What do you wanna do when we get back to the house? 我们回家后你想做什么
[21:43] – I wanna make cupcakes from a mix. – Okay, let’s do it. -我想用已调配好的材料做纸杯蛋糕 -好的
[21:46] Man, Mom and Molly really blew it by not being on Team Owl tonight. 天 妈妈和莫丽今晚没来看猫头鹰真是错过了好多
[22:15] Just out of curiosity, what song are your arms listening to? 纯粹是好奇 你的胳膊在听什么歌
[22:17] What do you mean? I’m dancing. 什么意思 我在跳舞
[22:18] Okay, I’ll take your word for it, but I don’t believe you. 好吧 我就暂且信了 但我不信你
[22:21] Did you get what you needed for your article? 你搞到你文章所需的东西了吗
[22:22] Yep. Wait, that’s blurry. 嗯 等等 好模糊
[22:24] There. Got it. 好了 拍到了
[22:25] – What’s that mean? – I don’t know yet. It’s something. -这是什么 -还不知道 肯定有意义
[22:31] – I guess this is it. – Yeah. -我想这就是终点了 -嗯
[22:34] Birdie finally accepts his fate 鸟哥终于接受了自己的命运
[22:35] and walks off into the dark, terrible unknown. 走进了黑暗恐怖的未知
[22:39] The only certainty being that he’s crap at his job 唯一确定的是他不擅长他的工作
[22:42] and annoying to others. 而且令人讨厌
[22:44] Wait. 等等
[22:45] What is happening? No, there must be some mistake. 什么情况 肯定有什么误会
[22:49] – I’m in charge again. – But you broke the rules. -我又成主管了 -可你打破了规则
[22:51] He broke the rules. 他打破了规则
[22:53] Maybe the rules changed. Maybe narrators can be guardian angels too. 也许规则变了 也许旁白者也可以做守护天使
[22:57] But that’s not our job. It doesn’t make sense. 但那不是我们的工作 这不合逻辑
[22:59] Doesn’t matter. I’m back, baby. I’m back. 无所谓 我回来了 我回来了
[23:01] What about me? I’m really good at this. 那我怎么办 我很擅长这工作
[23:03] And I’m a way better singer. 而且我唱功比他好得多
[23:08] Oh, God. 天
[23:09] Don’t look at me like that, squirrel. You idiot. 别那样看着我 松鼠 你个笨蛋
中央公园

Post navigation

Previous Post: 中央公园(Central Park)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 中央公园(Central Park)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

中央公园(Central Park)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme