Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

中央公园(Central Park)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 中央公园(Central Park)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Okay, good. I’ll wire the money. Bye. 好 我会给你转账的 再见
[00:06] It’s all arranged. He’s coming, 都安排好了 他要出手了
[00:07] and he will wreak havoc on that park 他会去把中央公园搅得天翻地覆
[00:10] beyond what anyone can imagine. 超出所有人的想象
[00:12] Of course, I can imagine it, because I hired him. 但我当然能想象出来 因为他是我雇的
[00:14] – Do you know what they call him? – What’s that? -你知道大家管他叫什么吗 -叫什么
[00:15] The one-man tag team. 以一当十涂鸦圣手
[00:17] – I don’t get it. – Graffiti? Tag? -我没听懂 -涂鸦 喷绘
[00:21] You don’t know slang? 你不懂俚语吗
[00:22] Yep. How’d you hire him without getting your hands dirty? 懂 你是怎么不着痕迹地雇到他的
[00:25] How does anyone hire anyone these days? 现在大家都怎么雇人啊
[00:27] Cutouts, blind drops, a few careful money exchanges on the dark web, 神秘中介 匿名网站 在黑市上把钱转几道手
[00:31] throw in a gift certificate, and the best part is, 或者伪装成礼券 最妙的是
[00:33] thanks to my relationship with the owner of The Dispatch, 多亏了我和《电讯报》老板有交情
[00:36] they’ve promised to run huge headlines 他们答应我 会把这个失控的涂鸦事件
[00:37] about this out-of-control graffiti story. 排到非常显眼的版面
[00:40] New Yorkers will be outraged, and I’ll step in to clean up the mess. 这会在纽约市激起民愤 我就出马收拾残局
[00:43] They’re going to call it a plague. 他们会把它称为一场瘟疫
[00:46] You like that? That was me. I mean, it works. 你喜欢这个主意吗 是我的主意 行之有效
[00:51] It’s time for bed. White noise, please. 我该去睡觉了 请给我来段白噪音
[00:56] Too white. Ocean, please. 太白了 请换成海浪声
[00:59] A graffiti plague in the park, what? 在公园里来一场涂鸦瘟疫 搞什么啊
[01:02] Bitsy’s being a real Buttsy. 贝琪应该改名叫腚琪
[01:04] Why don’t I just tell Owen and Paige what Bitsy’s up to? 我为什么不直接把贝琪的阴谋告诉欧文和佩吉呢
[01:07] Well, I can’t, because it’s forbidden. 我不能告密 这是被禁止的
[01:09] You see, there’s rules to being a narrator… 旁白者这行的行规可不少…
[01:13] But the most important is that one. 其中最要紧的就是这条
[01:16] It’s kind of the grandmama of all the rules. 这是行规中的祖宗
[01:18] You can’t tell someone in the story anything 旁白者不能给身处故事之中的
[01:21] about where the story is going. 任何人剧透
[01:22] Even if you know some juicy stuff. 即便旁白者对一些内幕知情
[01:24] There’s so much I want to say, but I can’t interfere. 我不吐不快 但我不能妨碍剧情的发展
[01:29] And, boy, the plot’s about to get good, or will it? 大家 接下来会越来越妙 还是越来越糟
[01:34] In just a few, the story will shift into gear 再过一会儿 这个故事就会有新的变化
[01:38] I can’t say how, but wow, if I could, I’d spill it 我不能说会怎样 但如果可以 我真想剧透
[01:42] Still, it’s a secret, and I should keep it 但它仍然是一个不能说的秘密
[01:47] So I won’t spoil it, but I can bleep it 所以我不会剧透 但我可以人工打哔
[01:52] Spoiler alert 剧透预警
[01:53] Bleep’s gonna bleep, and bleep will start bleeping 哔哔要做哔哔 哔哔会开始哔哔
[01:56] Spoiler alert 剧透预警
[01:58] Bleep and bleep, bleep, and then the plots deepen 哔哔和哔哔 哔哔 然后情节深入
[02:00] Of course, there’s a bleep when they bleep 在哔哔做哔哔的时候 当然会有哔哔发生
[02:02] And sorry, I don’t mean to blurt 抱歉 我没想泄密
[02:04] But bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep will bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep and so 但哔哔哔哔会哔哔哔哔 就是这样
[02:08] Spoiler alert 剧透预警
[02:11] I bleeped myself, so I didn’t give anything away because I bleeped. 我哔了自己 严格保密 全靠哔哔
[02:15] So good job, me. 我干得真漂亮
[02:18] The guy with the paint’s gonna– Whoops, I can’t say 那个带着喷漆的人会… 我不能泄密
[02:20] And Owen will soo– No, can’t tell ya, but hey 然后欧文会特别… 我不能告诉你 但
[02:22] Family’s destiny comes into play 家庭的命运会产生影响
[02:24] Which leads to– Well, let me just put it this way 就会… 我这么说吧
[02:27] Spoiler alert 剧透预警
[02:30] Try this, you won’t hear it 试试这个 你就听不到了
[02:32] Spoiler alert! 剧透预警
[02:33] It’s– Never mind, and there goes the rhyme scheme 会… 别管了 这句是为了押韵
[02:36] But trust me, it’s truly delish I wish I could dish all the dirt 但信我一句 我真想揭开惊天丑闻
[02:40] Too late, anyhow, ’cause the story starts now And so 但这太迟了 因为故事即将开始 因此
[02:45] Spoiler alert 剧透预警
[02:47] You’re not gonna hear this guy squawking 我不会再这样大声哔哔
[02:49] about no-no stuff ’cause I need this job. 不可言的事情了 因为我需要这份工作
[02:51] I have a very limited set of skills. I don’t even know Excel. 我技能有限 甚至不会用电子表格
[02:54] I don’t want to get replaced by some other schmuck. 我可不想被哪个白痴顶替
[02:57] Hi, how are you? Hello. 你好吗 你好啊
[03:04] – I’m tired, okay? – Oh, yeah, you look tired. -我累了 好吗 -嗯 你看起来真疲惫
[03:07] – What? – But beautiful. Also beautiful. And young. -什么 -但美丽优雅 年轻可人
[03:09] You try having two kids and a full-time job. 你自己试试管两个孩子 还干全职工作
[03:11] I do? 我的确这样
[03:12] I was up all night researching Mayor Whitebottom. 我昨晚在通宵调查怀特伯顿市长
[03:14] I know he’s dirty. I can practically taste the dirt. 我知道他不干净 我甚至能尝出来他不对劲
[03:17] – There’s an image. – Well, I’m a writer. -有画面感了 -我是个写手
[03:18] Remember the mayor gave Paige that weird, kind of ominous quote 还记得市长和佩吉说了那句有关公园联盟的
[03:21] about the Park League, about how “We think we can do better”? 奇怪又不祥的话吗 “还有进步的空间”
[03:24] Vague. Scary. Excitement. 含混不清 可怖又激动人心
[03:26] The mayor completely self-financed his campaign 市长通过售卖房地产
[03:29] by unloading real estate. 筹到了全部的竞选资金
[03:32] So, I looked into the public records of real estate sales… 我查了房地产交易的公开记录…
[03:34] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 老天 老天 老天
[03:36] …and each one was just under three million dollars. …每一笔交易都刚好不到三百万美元
[03:38] – Do you know why I think that is? – Tell us. -你们知道我觉得为什么会这样吗 -告诉我们
[03:40] Because in New York, any real estate sale over three million 因为在纽约 任何超过三百万的房地产交易
[03:43] triggers an automatic money laundering investigation. 都必须接受洗钱调查
[03:45] Someone doesn’t want the public to know they’re giving the mayor money. 有人不想让公众知道 他们在收买市长
[03:50] Here it is. 要来了
[03:51] She’s about to put it together. It’s gonna get intense. 她要拨云见日了 气氛要紧张起来了
[03:54] – Okay, so, who is it? – No clue. -那收买他的人是谁 -不知道
[03:57] What? Come on! 什么 拜托
[03:58] Okay, okay. 好了 好了
[03:59] So Paige hasn’t quite figured out who owns Mayor Whitney Whitebottom, 佩吉还不清楚惠特尼·怀特伯顿市长是谁的人
[04:02] but she’ll get there. 但她会搞清楚的
[04:03] – Owen? – Go ahead, Elwood. -欧文 -怎么了 艾尔伍德
[04:04] – Owen, it’s Elwood. – Yeah, no, I know. -欧文 我是艾尔伍德 -我知道
[04:06] – Your employee. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. -我是你的雇员 -对对对
[04:08] You might wanna come see the Bethesda Fountain. 你大概想来看看贝塞斯达喷泉
[04:10] We got a graffiti situation. 到处都是涂鸦
[04:11] The fountain? 喷泉吗
[04:13] Big cement tub with water coming out of it? I think so. 那个会喷水的水泥盆 是喷泉吧
[04:15] Not the Bethesda. The taggers know better. 不能对贝塞斯达下毒手 涂鸦人应该很清楚
[04:17] Oh, God. All right, I’ll be right there. 老天 好 我马上就来
[04:19] A new tag? I’ll go with you. 出现了新的涂鸦 我要和你一起去
[04:20] Molly, please, do not be interested in graffiti. It’s a scourge. 莫丽 拜托 别迷上涂鸦 那真是个祸害
[04:24] I have a passing interest at best. 我最多只是稍微有点感兴趣而已
[04:27] Cool. Cool. 酷 酷
[04:29] Cool. 酷
[04:30] But tagging is not cool. And this fountain thing seems bad. 但涂鸦一点也不酷 喷泉的事看起来挺糟的
[04:33] Real bad. So, so bad. 太坏了 简直坏到家了
[04:35] Such a heinous crime. 这种恶行令人发指
[04:37] – This is why they have the death penalty. – All right, too much. -死刑就是为这种人准备的 -行了 过头了
[04:40] Yes? 您有何贵干
[04:41] Mrs. Brandenham called to go over some of her estate papers. 布兰登海姆夫人叫我来看一下她的房地产文件
[04:44] Really? I wonder why she didn’t tell me you were coming. 是吗 我很奇怪她怎么没和我说过你要来
[04:48] I’m Helen. Seen that name on any documents? 我叫海伦 文件上有这个名字吗
[04:51] Yes? No? You’re not giving me much. 有吗 没有吗 你什么也没告诉我
[04:54] Bitsy, your estate lawyer is here to do estate stuff, I assume. 贝琪 你的房产律师来了 是要弄房产的事吧
[04:59] And apropos of nothing, not even sure why it comes to mind, 冷不丁地 不知道怎么突然想起来
[05:01] I fluffed all the pillows and alphabetized your pills. 我把枕头都拍了一遍 还把你的药按字母排好了
[05:04] Actually, Helen, I’m glad you’re here. 海伦 其实我很高兴你在这里
[05:06] And I’m glad to be here. 我也很高兴在这里
[05:08] Let go of me. Why are you talking that way? 放开我 你为什么这样说话
[05:09] I need you to take Shampagne for an hour. 我需要你带沙槟一个小时
[05:11] And do what with him? 跟它干什么呢
[05:13] Shampagne’s mood hasn’t improved. 沙槟的情绪没有好转
[05:14] His therapist is suggesting a radical new treatment 它的心理医师建议采用新的激进疗法
[05:17] called outdoor movement therapy. 叫做户外运动疗法
[05:19] So, walks? 也就是遛狗
[05:20] Can’t we just hire another dog wa– outdoor movement therapist? 我们不能再请个遛狗… 户外运动治疗师吗
[05:24] The last time a stranger took him out of this hotel, 上次让一个陌生人带它离开这酒店
[05:26] I nearly lost him forever! 我差点就永远失去它了
[05:28] By the way, you’ve been sending that idiot 顺便提一下 你每天都给那个白痴
[05:29] a box of bees every day, right? 送一箱蜜蜂 对吗
[05:30] – Yep, yep. – Also, the dog therapist sent me a collar. -对 对 -还有 狗狗心理医师给我一个项圈
[05:33] The collar broadcasts a signal to my phone, 项圈能向我的电话发送信号
[05:35] so I can see where he is at all times. 这样我就能随时知道它在哪里
[05:37] Problem is, I can’t figure out how to see him on this. Can you? 问题是我不知道怎么从这看到它 你知道吗
[05:40] – Your cell phone. – Why didn’t he say so? -你的手机 -他为什么不说清楚
[05:43] – What does “Sh– Art” mean? – I can’t believe it. -“屎流屁滚”是什么意思 -真不敢相信
[05:46] Do they think this is funny? ‘Cause it’s not. 他们觉得这很有趣吗 真没劲
[05:49] – “Shart.” – Timeless. -“屎流屁滚” -真是经典
[05:50] I know graffiti comes with the territory, 我知道这地方时兴涂鸦
[05:52] but certain things are off-limits. 但有些地方是不能涂的
[05:54] – Agreed. I do like the– – Don’t! Don’t like anything about it. -同意 我确实喜欢… -不 什么也别喜欢
[05:57] You still look like you’re admiring it. Look mad at it. 你看起来还是在欣赏它 快点生气
[05:59] – Me too? – Yes. Everybody look mad. -我也要吗 -对 大家都要生气
[06:01] Dad, you keep doing that nervous thing 爸 你要是再做这种紧张的动作
[06:02] where you wipe your hands on your shorts. 在短裤上擦你的手
[06:04] I think your shorts are getting confused and scared. 我觉得你的短裤会感到困惑和害怕
[06:06] Sorry, taggers make me anxious. 对不起 涂鸦的人让我感到焦虑
[06:08] I’m gonna have to call Gootch. 我得给古奇打电话
[06:10] You know someone named Gootch? 你认识叫古奇的人吗
[06:11] He’s my tagger informant. 他是我的涂鸦线人
[06:12] Keeps me in the loop on who’s spraying what. 他让我知道谁要涂什么东西
[06:14] You have a tagger informant? 你还有涂鸦线人吗
[06:15] Yes, Molly. You don’t think I’m cool enough 对 莫丽 你觉得我不够酷
[06:16] to have a tagger informant? 不配有涂鸦线人吗
[06:18] Not really, Mr. Wipey Hands. 并没有 擦手先生
[06:19] Well, I am. And no saying Mr. Wipey Hands. 好吧 我够酷了 不要叫我擦手先生
[06:21] Elwood, turn on the thing, but still look mad. 艾尔伍德 把那玩意打开 但要保持生气
[06:23] I’ll try, but it’s really fun to use this thing. 我尽量 但用这玩意真的很有意思
[06:26] I know. 我知道
[06:31] Oh, that’s kind of a big piece. Make sure you share. 这块还挺大的 要学会分享
[06:34] Shampagne. Oh, my baby. 沙槟 我的宝贝
[06:37] For all I know, Bitsy is signing everything over to you right now. 据我所知 贝琪正在把所有的东西转到你名下
[06:40] What would you even spend it on, squeak toys shaped like food? 你到底能花在哪里呢 像食物的尖叫玩具吗
[06:43] Why am I giving you ideas? 我为什么要给你出主意
[06:44] – Oh, perfect. – Oh, my sweet boy. -这下好了 -我亲爱的宝贝
[06:47] I knew I’d see you again. Now give me some of that sugar. 我就知道还能见到你 我们甜蜜一下
[06:51] Wow, that’s so nice. Look at you two. Okay, bye. 太棒了 看你们俩 好了 再见
[06:55] You’re so lucky you get to walk him. 你可以遛它真是太幸运了
[06:56] Lucky? I’m a grown woman carrying around a tiny bag of poop. 幸运吗 我是拎着一小袋屎到处走的成年女性
[07:00] You don’t have to brag. 你就别炫耀了
[07:01] Could I maybe, possibly just hold the leash 能不能让我牵一下狗绳
[07:03] for, like, one second to ten minutes? 就牵一秒钟到十分钟
[07:05] Why, do you wanna take him for a walk? 怎么 你想遛它吗
[07:08] More than anything. 比什么都想
[07:09] Wait, really? 等等 真的吗
[07:12] Yeah, screw it. You can walk him. Just do a full loop. 好吧 管它呢 你去遛吧 遛一圈就好
[07:14] Oh, you will not regret this. 我不会让你后悔的
[07:16] Or maybe you will, we haven’t really discussed expectations. 或许你会 我们没有认真讨论过期望
[07:19] Thank you so much. 太感谢你了
[07:20] Oh, I didn’t give him any baggies in case it’s a double feature. 我没给他袋子 万一等会又拉屎
[07:23] Let him barehand it. Life’s hard. Learn it young. 让他用手接着吧 人生艰难 早点知道也好
[07:26] Why do I put up with any of this? 我怎么能忍受得了这些事呢
[07:28] – Helen, will you freshen up my drink? – Okay. -海伦 你能重新给我倒杯饮料吗 -好的
[07:30] Take Shampagne to see his doggy shrink. 带沙槟去见狗狗心理医师
[07:32] Of course. 当然
[07:33] Lace my girdle, file down my skin tags 给我系上腰带 帮我锉锉痦子
[07:35] Sure. 好的
[07:36] And count all my shoes and my handbags 再把我所有的鞋子包包清点一遍
[07:39] Helen, will you swallow all your rage? For now. 海伦 你能把所有愤怒压下去吗 暂时可以
[07:41] Keep it like a monkey in a cage. I love monkeys. 就像把猴子关进笼子 我喜欢猴子
[07:44] Just ignore Shampagne’s much higher standing. 忽略沙槟拥有更高的地位
[07:46] I will. 我会的
[07:47] Adore me, endure me, withstanding my demands 宠爱我 忍受我 尽管我要求多多
[07:49] But I’ve got plans, so these demands are temporary. 但我有计划 这些要求都是暂时的
[07:55] I couldn’t bear it knowing where my future life could lead. 我无法不去想 我未来的生活将去向何方
[07:58] I grit my teeth and find relief repeating. 我咬紧牙关 反复寻找慰藉
[08:01] If there’s a will, there’s a way, there’s a way 如果有遗嘱 什么都能成[有志者 事竟成]
[08:06] If there’s a will, there’s a willy-nilly way 如果有遗嘱 我就有办法
[08:08] to be living like I’m top-notch filthy stinking rich, watch. 过富得流油的上等人的生活
[08:12] Just gotta be smart like so. Keep playing my part like so 就像现在这样聪明 演好自己的角色
[08:14] Don’t step on my toes. Nobody knows what really goes on 不要多管闲事 没有人知道
[08:17] in Bitsy’s rich-and-famous lifestyle Penthouse in the tower. 在贝琪著名的高楼顶层豪宅到底发生了什么
[08:20] Gonna have my hour with the willpower. 是时候拿出我的意志力[跟遗嘱势力谈一谈]
[08:23] Maybe I’ll manipulate the lawyer. That’s good. 也许我能操纵那位律师 很好
[08:25] Show a little ankle in the foyer. Men love ankles. 在门厅露一露脚踝 男人喜欢脚踝
[08:28] Make him give me power of attorney. Or else… 让他给我律师的权利 否则…
[08:30] He’ll leave Bitsy’s house on a gurney. 他会躺在担架上离开贝琪的房子
[08:33] Her Shampagne taste is such a waste. 她对沙槟[香槟]的品位简直是个灾难
[08:36] It’s time she tasted mine. 是时候让她尝尝我的
[08:39] Let’s seal the deal up, club a seal up. Show me where to sign. 让我们谈下交易 拿下对手 告诉我哪里签字
[08:41] Until that day I lay awake recalling. 直到我躺在床上回忆的那天
[08:45] If there’s a will, there’s a way, there’s a way 如果有遗嘱 什么都能成 什么都能成
[08:48] If there’s a will, there’s a way, there’s a way 如果有遗嘱 什么都能成 什么都能成
[08:50] If there’s a will, there’s a willy-nilly way 如果有遗嘱 什么都能成
[08:53] willy-nilly way Willy, willy, willy way, 都能 都能 都能成
[08:56] Oh, Helen, is it worth it? 海伦 这样值得吗
[08:58] Maybe you should give up this life of misdeeds and manipulation. 也许你应该放弃这种操纵别人的罪恶生活
[09:02] Just kidding. 开玩笑而已
[09:02] Willy, willy-nilly, hey 都能 都能成
[09:04] Gonna shake that money in my monkey bank 我要摇晃我小金库里的钱
[09:07] Gonna shake it. Willy, willy-nilly, hey 我要摇晃 都能 都能成
[09:10] Gonna shake that money in my monkey bank 我要摇晃我小金库里的钱
[09:12] Gonna shake it 我要摇晃
[09:16] Shake it willy-nilly. Shake it willy-nilly. 摇晃 摇晃
[09:24] If there’s a will, there’s a will 如果有遗嘱 有遗嘱
[09:26] There’s a way, way, way, way 什么都能成 成 成
[09:28] Way, way, way, way, way, way 什么都能成 成 成
[09:31] Okay, I’m done. 好吧 就唱到这
[09:33] I guess this could be worth three million. 我猜这栋能值三百万
[09:38] Crap! 糟糕
[09:40] This does not look like three million dollars. 这栋看起来绝对不值三百万
[09:43] Hate you, lid. I hate you! I hate you! 我恨死这盖子了 我恨你 我恨你
[09:48] Yep, real estate scam. Definitely a scam. 没错 房产诈骗 这绝对是诈骗
[09:51] It’s cold. 都凉了
[09:53] Gootch, hope you haven’t been defacing my park today. 古奇 你今天没在我的公园里乱涂鸦吧
[09:56] Maybe me and my boys were putting up some throwies and fill-fills 我和我朋友 或许在船屋的厕所后面
[09:58] behind the boathouse bathroom, maybe we weren’t. 简单涂鸦了几幅 又或许我们今天什么也没干
[10:00] Yep, great. 很好
[10:01] I shouldn’t be talking to you. Everyone thinks I fit the HAT. 我们不该见面 大家都知道我是个”有道”
[10:04] – Hat? – “Honor among thieves.” -有道 -“盗亦有道”的人
[10:06] You don’t know acronyms? 你不懂缩略语吗
[10:07] I know acronyms. That was confusing. 我知道缩略语 但这个有迷惑性
[10:09] Hats are already things. Doesn’t matter. 有道可以是别的东西 这不是重点
[10:11] – You got the Goods? – Bag of Goods, no Plenty’s. -东西带了吗 -一整袋 都是”东西”味的
[10:13] Daddy like. 爸爸很满意
[10:15] I couldn’t get a name, but this shart guy has everybody pissed off. 没查出人名 但屎屁哥已经惹恼了所有人
[10:18] Dude’s tagging stuff I wouldn’t go near. 他不在寻常处涂鸦
[10:19] And he’s tagging other people’s tags. 还会在别人的涂鸦上喷屎屁
[10:21] Dissing good scribbles all over the place. 把别人的好涂鸦都给糟蹋了
[10:23] Anybody seen him? Can you tell me anything? 没人见过他吗 有任何信息吗
[10:25] If he was local, I’d know him. 他要是这的人 我肯定会知道的
[10:26] I wish I could tell you more. 我也希望能提供更多信息
[10:27] Dude’s giving defacing public property a bad name. 他损害了损毁公共财物行为的好名声
[10:29] How do you know it’s a dude? Could be a girl, right? 你怎么确定是个男的 也可能是个女孩 对吗
[10:32] – Girls shart? – Yeah, girls shart. -女孩会屎屁 -当然女孩也屎屁
[10:33] But I think it’s called a “shoops.” How old are you, Gootch? 但她们好像是叫”屎噗” 你多大了 古奇
[10:36] – What are you doing over there? – Math homework. -你在那干嘛呢 -做数学作业
[10:38] All right, well, let me know what you find out. 有新进展通知我
[10:40] Good luck with the math. 祝你算数愉快
[10:43] Oh, am I taking off my shoes? I am taking off my shoes. 我要把鞋掉吗 我要把鞋脱掉
[10:46] Ew, just got something on my stocking. Putting my shoes back on. 呕 袜子上沾了什么 再把鞋穿回去
[10:49] How long have you been there? 你在那站多久了
[10:50] Long enough to be uncomfortable. 都站到有些不舒服了
[10:53] But look, I taught Shampagne a new trick on our walk. 不过看 我刚教会了沙槟一个新把戏
[10:56] It’s like he’s got a little mustache, 就跟长了小胡子一样
[10:57] if mustaches went on top of your nose. 如果有人的胡子会长到鼻子上面的话
[11:00] All right, enough whimsical stick tricks. We need to get going. 好了 看够了荒唐的棍子把戏 我们该走了
[11:03] Are you available, by any chance, tomorrow? Same time? 有没有可能 你明天还有空 还是这时候
[11:07] What? Are you serious? Yes! Yes, thank you. 什么 你是说真的吗 有 有时间 谢谢
[11:09] Thank you, thank you! 感谢 太感谢了
[11:11] Sorry. I’m not used to whatever that was. 抱歉 我不太习惯你刚才那种未知的举动
[11:14] That was a hug. 这叫拥抱
[11:15] I thought you were attacking me really gently. 我还以为你是在轻轻地袭击我呢
[11:18] Well, to be fair, this is also how I would attack you. 确实 我要是袭击你也会是一样的动作
[11:21] Paint thinner. Out of paint thinner. My guys need paint thinner. 油漆稀释剂 稀释剂不足 要更多稀释剂
[11:23] I thought I had a emergency stash down here in the basement. 我记得我在地下室留了应急储备啊
[11:25] I can give you my nail polish remover. 我可以把我的洗甲水给你
[11:27] Will that work? Will that get a shart off a seesaw? 那管用吗 它能把跷跷板上的屎屁弄掉吗
[11:29] And a bench? And a guy who fell asleep on a bench? 还有长凳上的 还有在上面睡觉人身上的
[11:32] Owen, Elwood. Bad news, Chief. 欧文 我是艾尔伍德 坏消息 老大
[11:35] He– He took it up a notch. 他又得寸进尺了
[11:37] You do not tag trees! 没人能在树上涂鸦
[11:41] Look at that vein on the side of your head going crazy. 看看你头上爆起的青筋
[11:44] Oh, yeah. Look at that. That is scary. 看看那血管 太可怕了
[11:47] Night vision goggles, ghillie suits, 夜视镜 吉利服
[11:49] flare, super-duper-bright flashlights. 照明弹 超级无敌强光手电
[11:51] Oh, when did we get these in? Ow. That’ll be 413 bucks. 我们什么时候有这个卖的 一共是413块
[11:55] Dang, Dad. You mean business. 该死 老爸 你要动真格了
[11:56] Not that much business. I guess the camping stove is overkill. 也没那么真 好像野炊炉有些过了
[12:00] Not even sure what I was thinking with the speargun. 也不知道我买了矛枪准备干些什么
[12:02] Can we see the total with and without the face paint? 剩下这些算上和不算脸部迷彩各是多少钱
[12:05] Tonight when this tagger strikes, we are going to take them out. 今晚等涂鸦者出动的时候 我们就把他们干掉
[12:09] Wait, “take them out,” like kill them? 等等 “干掉” 是指杀掉他们吗
[12:11] – No. – Arrest them? -不 -逮捕他们
[12:12] I don’t technically have that authority, 原则上我并没有那种权利
[12:14] so it’s not so much “take them out” 要说的话可能不是”干掉”他们
[12:15] and more “catch them in the act on camera 而是”拍下他们涂鸦的镜头
[12:17] and give that footage to the proper authorities.” 并交由有关部门处理”
[12:20] Great, but, like, how do we know where they’ll be? 很好 但我们怎么知道去哪抓他们
[12:23] Well, maybe if we map out all the places they’ve tagged, 也许我们把他们涂鸦的地点都标出来
[12:25] we can figure out a pattern or something. 我们就能从中找到什么规律了
[12:27] Yeah. 对哦
[12:28] Dad, you have had some dumb ideas in your day, 老爸 你虽然总是出一些蠢主意
[12:30] but that is not one of them. Let’s go. 但这次绝对不算一个 走吧
[12:32] Knock, knock. 咚咚咚
[12:33] Time for doggy’s worm medicine and Bitsy’s heart pill. 到了狗吃打虫药和贝琪吃心脏药的时间了
[12:36] Oh, crap. Which is which? Why’d I put them on the tray like this? 糟了 哪个对应哪个 不该这么放在一起的
[12:39] – Oh, well. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. – We’re busy. Pills later. -点到哪颗就是哪颗 -忙着呢 先不吃药
[12:41] Oh, I didn’t realize you were here doing more estate planning. 我没注意到你还在这规划房产
[12:45] I should bring us all tea, 我应该给咱们准备茶水的
[12:46] and we can just hunker down and really get into it. 这样才能沉着冷静 仔细推敲一下
[12:48] Privacy, please. Shampagne has papers to sign. 注意回避好吗 沙槟有文件要签
[12:51] – What? I mean, what? What’s he signing? – Stuff. -啥 我是说 什么 它签什么字 -文件
[12:54] But he’s a dog. How would it even be legal? 但它是条狗啊 这合法吗
[12:57] Paw prints are legally binding in the state of New York. 爪子印在纽约州是有法律效益的
[13:00] How else would they sign documents? Dogs can’t hold pens! 它们还能怎么签字 狗又握不了笔
[13:03] Go! Go on! Get! 走 快走 出去
[13:10] He wasn’t looking. 它没在看我
[13:11] Okay. This is every spot there’s been a shart tag. 好了 这就是出现屎屁涂鸦的所有地方了
[13:13] They’re all over the park. Is this just random? 公园里到处都是 会不会是随机的
[13:16] – But what if it isn’t? – I guess that’d be neat. -万一不是随机呢 -那真是更方便了
[13:19] There’s a method to this madness More behind this 这看似疯狂背后定有规律可循
[13:22] A larger plan, an evil twist we missed 探寻所有可能漏过的惊天阴谋与诡计
[13:25] If we map out every spot Marked by our vandal 如果标出全部损坏公物的地点
[13:27] We could conclude This lewd graffiti scandal 我们或许可以终结这次涂鸦丑闻
[13:30] He attacked a tree at 85th 他喷在了85街的树上
[13:31] He tagged the Delacorte 他涂在了戴拉寇特剧场的地上
[13:33] He switched to red at Rambles Shed 在漫步者公厕的墙上他改用了红色
[13:34] He sharts like it’s a sport 他涂鸦屎屁似玩乐
[13:35] He hit so many playgrounds All the meadows 他喷在了很多广场上 所有草坪都不放过
[13:38] Oh, put dots here and here He also sharted those 别漏了这儿和这儿 都有他的杰作
[13:40] Okay, just shout out what you see The first thing in your head 来吧 说出看完之后你的脑中所想
[13:43] Chicken pox, gumdrops A dalmatian in a pad 水痘 QQ糖 窝里的斑点狗
[13:46] Wait, are you just naming things with dots? 等下 你只是在列举有小圆点的东西吗
[13:48] You said to say what it looks like. 是你问的它看起来像什么
[13:49] Yes, but once you’ve connected the dots. 是说把点都连起来之后像什么
[13:51] Oh, you’re not gonna like my list. 你肯定不会喜欢我想的那些了
[13:54] – Anybody else? – I was also doing things with dots. -别人呢 -我也在想什么东西和圆点有关
[13:58] There’s a method to this madness We can solve it 这看似疯狂背后定有规律可循
[14:01] – A chair, a yacht – A big banana split? -是椅子吗 是游艇吗 -是大香蕉圣代船
[14:04] – Maybe it’s the skyline? – These could be towers -也许是天际线 -那些可能是塔尖
[14:06] Maybe it’s just random We’ve been at this for two hours 可能只是随机的 我们已经看了两小时了
[14:09] Two hours? That puts you all on overtime. Clock out. Clock out. 两小时 那这样你们都算加班 赶紧下班
[14:12] – Thanks a lot, Elwood. – Yeah, thanks a lot, Elwood. -多谢了 艾尔伍德 -是啊 多谢了 艾尔伍德
[14:15] Wait, let me see something. 等等 我来看看
[14:16] There’s a method to this madness 这看似疯狂背后定有规律可循
[14:18] Thank you. I’ve been saying that. 谢谢 我一直在说这个
[14:19] It’s not a chair, a yacht Dessert or hat 这不是椅子 游艇 甜食或帽子
[14:21] He’s spelling out a word He’s on to the last part 他在拼一个单词 已经进入尾声
[14:24] A secret code He’s writing with his art 他在用他的艺术写一个密码
[14:27] If you connect the dots like this 如果你把点像这样连起来
[14:32] It’s a giant shart 就是个巨大的屎屁
[14:35] There’s a method to the madness 这看似疯狂背后定有规律可循
[14:41] All he has to do is cross the T 他只需要在正前方成直角拦截
[14:48] – Looks like we’re doing a stakeout. – You mean we all get overtime? -看样子我们要去监视了 -你是说我们都要加班
[14:51] Looks like I’m doing a stakeout with Molly. 看样子我要和莫丽去监视
[14:53] “Graffiti plague ravages the park.” 涂鸦瘟疫肆虐公园
[14:56] That’s what I’m talking about. 这才对嘛
[14:57] I’m the smartest person in the world Yeah, yeah, yeah 我是世界上最聪明的人 耶耶耶
[15:01] Doggy’s good leash is at the cleaners, so I have to use this old one. 狗狗的好狗绳拿去洗了 我只能用这跟旧的
[15:08] Sure, sure. Just make sure you do the full loop. 好的 确保要完整的溜一圈
[15:11] We had a little extra custard after lunch. 午饭后吃了点乳蛋糕
[15:13] I don’t want him to get custard belly. 我不想让它长一个乳蛋糕肚子
[15:14] We’re gonna have ourselves a great walk. 我们会好好散步的
[15:17] And by custard belly, I mean explosive diarrhea, 我说的乳蛋糕肚子 指的是爆发性腹泻
[15:19] so bring extra baggies or a sponge or something. 所以要带上额外的口袋 海绵什么的
[15:22] Twelve different sales. 12起不同的销售
[15:24] Never to an individual buyer. Always a corporation. 从来没卖给过个人买家 全是公司
[15:27] Pretty standard for New York real estate. 这对纽约房地产来说很标准
[15:29] Big companies are buying up whole chunks of the city. 大公司买下城里的大片土地
[15:31] Now, if my watch is correct, it’s cake o’clock in the break room. 如果我的表是对的 现在是在休息室吃蛋糕的时间
[15:35] – Another birthday? – Doug’s. We got him a chocolate cake. -又过生 -道格的 我们给他买了个巧克力蛋糕
[15:38] I mean, his birthday was yesterday, but we’re doing it today. 他生日是昨天 但我们要今天庆祝
[15:40] Okay. I’m wondering if maybe all these companies are connected somehow. 好 我在想这些公司之间会不会有关联
[15:43] – Well, are they? – I don’t know. -有吗 -我不知道
[15:44] Then why are you telling me? 那你为什么要告诉我
[15:45] Because you’re my boss, and also didn’t you ask? 因为你是我上司 而且不是你问的吗
[15:48] I said, “Hey, Paige, cake in the break room in five minutes.” 我说的是 佩吉 五分钟后到休息室吃蛋糕
[15:50] And then you were talking about real estate for so long. 然后你讲了半天的房地产
[15:53] Okay, go! I’ll see you in there. 那你走吧 我过会儿去找你
[15:56] All right, but you’re really coming, right? 好 但你真的要来 对吗
[15:58] I don’t want it to be just me and Doug. 我不想只有我和道格
[16:01] – All the tax numbers are the same. – What? -所有税号都是一样的 -什么
[16:03] All the companies use the same tax ID numbers. 所有公司用的都是同一个税号
[16:05] These supposedly different companies are just one company 这些所谓的不同公司其实是一家公司
[16:07] buying the mayor’s crappy real estate at ridiculous prices. 用荒谬的高价买下市长的破地
[16:10] – You want some cake, Paige? – Save my piece, Doug. -你想吃点蛋糕吗 佩吉 -先放着吧 道格
[16:13] – Where do you want me to save it? – Oh, my God, Doug, in the fridge. -你想我放哪 -天啊 道格 放冰箱
[16:16] Wait, just give it to me. 等等 给我好了
[16:17] So, who owns the company? 那公司老板是谁
[16:19] Okay, not sure, 不确定
[16:20] but they filed their articles of incorporation in Panama. 但他们是在巴拿马提交的注册证书
[16:23] – Yikes. – Yikes. -呀 -呀
[16:24] Why “yikes”? Don’t say yikes when he says yikes. 为什么”呀” 别在他说呀的时候说呀
[16:26] You can’t find out who owns a Panamanian shell corporation, 你找不到巴拿马空壳公司的所有人
[16:29] that’s why people make Panamanian shell corporations. 所以人们才去巴拿马成立空壳公司
[16:32] Duh. 这都不懂
[16:32] Doug, so help me, I will smoosh this in your face. 道格 我发誓 我会把这扣到你脸上
[16:35] – But it’s my birthday. – It was your birthday yesterday, Doug! -但今天是我生日 -你生日是昨天 道格
[16:39] You think you’re gonna get all the money, huh? A damn dog! 你觉得你能拿到所有的钱吗 该死的狗
[16:41] Do you have any idea what I do for that woman? 你知道我为那女人都做些什么吗
[16:43] Half of her blood used to be my blood. 她一半的血以前都是我的血
[16:46] Fluffy little face 毛绒绒的小脸
[16:47] With your fluffy dumb tail Wagging to the pace 毛绒绒的尾巴摇来摇去
[16:49] Life is tough with your plushy bedding And your tushy-petting-getting 清理你的奢华寝具 抚摸你的小屁股 让我生活艰难
[16:53] I could choke you till you croak ‘Cause my life’s a joke 我可以把你勒死 因为我的人生就是个笑话
[16:55] You see For once in my life I’d have glee 你看 要是我不用出力的话
[16:58] If I didn’t have to lift a finger 我也可以拥有快乐
[17:00] If I linger here by the Harlem Meer 如果我在哈林梅尔湖边漫步
[17:02] And I have to lag And help an old hag with her handbag 我就得放慢脚步帮助一个拿着手袋的老太婆
[17:05] Bless you, bless you Achoo, tissue 保佑你 保佑你 阿嚏 纸巾
[17:07] Thank you Yes, if we talk in the crosswalk 谢谢 是的 如果我们在人行横道上聊天
[17:10] Then a bike group bikes by, bye-bye 然后一个自行车队骑过 呜呼
[17:11] And a horse on its course Pulls its carriage with a force 一架四轮马车快速驶来
[17:14] And splat, you’ll be flat Like a hat that’s been sat on 啪嗒一下 你瞬间就会变得像被坐过的帽子一样平
[17:25] That’s exhausting. 真是累人
[17:26] If there’s a will There’s a way, there’s a way 如果有遗嘱 什么都能成 都能成
[17:31] There’s a way to get away scot-free 有一个逍遥法外的办法
[17:33] With a sneaky-deaky murder Of the first degree 策划一场神不知鬼不觉的一级谋杀
[17:36] So, doggy, don’t mess See now who’s a pedigree 所以小狗别惹我 看看谁才是正统
[17:38] Me 我
[17:44] – I did not mean to come this way. – But we meet here every day. -我不是有意走这边的 -但我们每天都在这见面
[17:47] I thought I could take him by that statue of Balto, the sled dog, again. 我以为我可以再次带它去雪橇犬小狗波图雕塑那
[17:50] Someone has a crush. 有人暗恋了
[17:52] Shampagne, not me. 是沙槟 不是我
[17:53] Wait, why are you slowly stepping away as I talk? 等等 你为什么在我说话的时候慢慢往后退
[17:56] Am I? Look at that. I’m gonna walk solo today. 有吗 瞧啊 我今天要一个人遛
[18:00] Doggy wants to go to the Guggenheim. 小狗想去古根海姆博物馆
[18:02] No kids allowed. Gotta go, bye. 小孩不得入内 我得走了 拜拜
[18:04] Shampagne doesn’t like modern art. 沙槟不喜欢现代艺术
[18:06] He thinks it’s become too commercial. 它觉得太过商业了
[18:08] I can’t believe we’re gonna do a stakeout tonight. This is so fun. 不敢相信我们今晚要在这盯梢 真有意思
[18:11] I know, right? But super serious too. 是吧 但也很严肃
[18:13] Dibs on the cool-guy takedown phrase. 抓捕时我要发表酷炫声明
[18:15] I’ve got it. “Looks like you’ve been painted into a corner.” 我想到了 “看样子你把自己涂鸦涂进了困境”
[18:18] Oh, that’s good. 不错
[18:19] Are those ghillie suits? 那是吉利服吗
[18:21] Yeah, just some official Central Park business. 嗯 就是中央公园的官方事务
[18:23] Nothing to be concerned about. 没什么都担心的
[18:24] I wish I could go into more detail, 我也想能告诉你更多细节
[18:25] but we’re on a stakeout to catch a tagger. 但我们是在盯梢 目的是抓捕一个涂鸦者
[18:27] – Look at all our gear. – A tagger? Okay. -看看我们的装备 -涂鸦者 好吗
[18:30] Yeah, whoever’s doing the shart tags all over the place. 是的 就是那个到处写屎屁的人
[18:33] We think he’s gonna hit this spot tonight. I figured out the pattern. 我们认为他今晚会来这里 我琢磨出了规律
[18:35] Well, I can’t stand graffiti. 我受不了涂鸦
[18:37] Maybe I’m wrong, 也许我错了
[18:38] but it seems like writing on a public place, what’s the point? 但似乎在公共场所写字 意义何在
[18:41] So, you just gonna wait here? 所以你们就在这儿等吗
[18:43] Yep. 是的
[18:44] Ideally, I was hoping the tagger would strike at like 8:00 or 8:30. 理想情况是 我希望涂鸦者会在8点到8点半之间行动
[18:48] – His bed time is 8:45. – No, not tonight. -他8点45睡觉 -今晚不会
[18:50] I had a very strong cup of Earl Grey, 我喝了一杯很浓的伯爵茶
[18:52] and I’m gonna be buzzed at least 9:30. 我至少能挺到9点半
[18:55] Feel free to make your faces look like you’re enjoying this more. 你们可以尽管装作享受我的音乐
[19:00] Union break. 休息下
[19:01] Leave the money on the ground, or just walk away. That’s fine. 把钱放地上 或者走开 没事
[19:04] Paige! Paige! Hello. 佩吉 佩吉 你好
[19:06] How’s your investigation going? 你的调查进展如何
[19:07] Be specific, so we both know what you know. 具体点 这样我们就都知道你所知道的了
[19:10] Not great. 不好
[19:11] “Not great” not great, or “not great” so great? 你说的不好指的是不好还是说特别好
[19:13] No, the first one. 前者
[19:14] I tracked the source of Mayor Whitebottom’s money, 我追踪到了怀特伯顿市长钱的来源
[19:16] but it’s a Panamanian shell corporation. 但是是一家巴拿马空壳公司
[19:18] I had to file an inquiry through the Freedom of Information 我不得不通过信息自由法申请调查
[19:21] and petition the Panamanian government to unseal records. 请求巴拿马政府解封档案
[19:25] In six short months, I’ll possibly kind of have traction 六个月后 我或许会缓缓
[19:28] toward sort of beginning to figure out– 开始琢磨出…
[19:30] It’s Bitsy! It’s Bitsy Brandenham! Oh, no. 是贝琪 是贝琪·布兰登海姆 糟糕
[19:34] How would you know Bitsy Brandenham 你怎么知道贝琪·布兰登海姆
[19:37] owns this Panamanian shell corporation? 是这家巴拿马空壳公司的老板
[19:39] Okay. Well, see, buskers always hear stuff in the park. 嗯 是这样 街头艺人总是能在公园里听到各种事情
[19:43] Important businesspeople are always crossing through the park, 重要的商人总是穿过公园
[19:46] talking on their business phones, 在手机上谈论生意
[19:48] thinking buskers don’t know anything 以为街头艺人
[19:49] about Panamanian shell corporations. 对巴拿马空壳公司一无所知
[19:51] But honestly, why are we even talking about how I knew this at all? 但老实说 我们为什么在聊我是怎么知道这些的
[19:54] It’s silly. You’re being silly, Paige. 太傻了 你犯傻了 佩吉
[19:56] – That makes sense. – Oh, thank God. -有道理 -谢天谢地
[19:58] Wealthy people are always going around 有钱人总是到处
[19:59] buying influence with politicians, 通过政客购买影响力
[20:01] and Bitsy and the mayor do run in similar circles. 贝琪和市长确实混差不多的圈子
[20:03] Right, yeah. 是的
[20:04] Now that you’re putting it together, it does make sense. 既然你都拼凑起来了 确实有道理
[20:06] You put it together. I mean, because you just told me. 是你拼凑起来的 因为是你告诉我的
[20:08] Say what? 你说什么
[20:09] Bitsy Brandenham is behind the shell corp. 贝琪·布兰登海姆是这家空壳公司的老板
[20:11] Your words. You said it. I mean, can we just say you said it, please? 你的话 是你说的 我们能说是你说的吗
[20:24] Yep. That’ll work. 嗯 也行
[20:27] It’s like he’s got a little mustache. 就跟长了小胡子一样
[20:30] Damn you, boy, and your stupid stick mustache 该死 你的破树枝胡子
[20:32] that’s not even in the right place. 根本就没长对地方
[20:34] I can’t do it. 我做不到
[20:36] – Nothing. – Listen, I know why you ditched me. -没什么 -听着 我知道你为什么抛下我了
[20:38] You think I walk too slow. I get it. Look at these stubs. 你觉得我走得太慢 我懂 看看我的小短腿
[20:41] Yeah, that was it. It’s annoying, but I’m over it now. 是的 很烦人 但我已经不纠结了
[20:44] Just try being taller next time. Let’s go. 下次争取长高点 我们走
[20:50] Shampagne! 沙槟
[20:52] Oh, for the love of… 看在上帝的份上
[20:55] – You saved me. – I know. -你救了我 -我知道
[20:57] – And you saved Shampagne. – I know. -你还救了沙槟 -我知道
[20:59] We owe you our lives. 我们欠你一条命
[21:00] Yeah, well, put me in your will. 把我写进你的遗嘱
[21:02] When that tagger gets here, 等那个涂鸦者过来的时候
[21:03] he’s not gonna know what hit him, but it’ll be us. 他都不会知道遭遇了什么的袭击 会是我们
[21:06] We’ll hit him with a sternly-worded cease and desist. 我们会对他喊出措辞严厉的制止令
[21:09] These suits are great. I love being invisible. 这衣服太棒了 我喜欢隐形
[21:12] I know, me too. 是啊 我也是
[21:14] I got your note on the fridge. 我看到你贴在冰箱上的纸条了
[21:15] Also, bushes blend in better if they’re not laughing and giggling. 还有 灌木丛不嘻嘻哈哈的话会更融入环境
[21:18] And your flashlights are pretty bright. 你们的手电筒也太亮了
[21:20] Did you think about not having them on? 你有考虑过不打开吗
[21:21] – It got so dark. – We wanted just a little bit of light. -天太黑了 -我们就想有一点点光
[21:24] Maybe the tagger doesn’t think glowing, giggly bushes are weird. 或许涂鸦者不觉得发光傻笑的灌木丛奇怪
[21:27] Damn it, you’re right. Who are we kidding? 该死 你说得对 我们在逗谁呢
[21:29] He probably made us and went somewhere else. 他可能看到我们了 去了别处
[21:30] What? Are you the park manager or the park “quitting-ger”? 什么 你是公园管理员还是公园撤退员
[21:34] – What? – Wait. -什么 -等等
[21:36] Of course. 当然
[21:37] You know what, Dad? You’re right. Let’s quit. 知道吗 爸爸 你说得对 我们撤吧
[21:40] Really? You were kind of mean about it a half second ago. 真的吗 半秒钟前你还对我很刻薄
[21:42] Yeah, nah, come on. 没有 走吧
[21:44] Listen, I think quitting is exactly what we should do, 我觉得撤退是正确的选择
[21:47] so here we go with the quitting. 我们撤吧
[21:49] You guys get real weird when you do this. 你们这样的时候真怪
[22:01] – Now! – Gotcha! -站住 -抓到你了
[22:03] You’re gonna apologize to the park. 你要向公园道歉
[22:05] You left. 你们明明走了啊
[22:06] We only made you think we were leaving. 我们只是让你以为我们走了
[22:07] – We knew you were waiting us out. – How? -我们知道你在等我们走 -怎么知道的
[22:09] You’ve got the same nervous tic as my dad. 你跟我爸一样有神经性抽搐
[22:11] I saw you do the same compulsive thigh rubs that my dad does. 我看到你跟我爸一样强迫性地在大腿上摩擦
[22:13] It’s not compulsive. 那不是强迫性的
[22:15] Right. It’s just automatic and you get upset if you can’t do it. 嗯 就是无意识的 要是不能做你就会难受
[22:17] See? Your mom gets it. 看 你妈妈就懂
[22:18] That’s when I realized that if this mega shart is your masterpiece, 我在那时意识到如果这个巨大的屎屁是你的杰作
[22:21] then there’s no way you weren’t gonna show up to finish it. 那你肯定会来完成
[22:24] You’re like my dad. You’re compuls– 你就像我爸 你是强…
[22:25] – Don’t say it. – Sorry, uncontrollably determined. -别说 -抱歉 无法控制地坚定
[22:28] Fine, but you forgot one important thing. 好吧 但你忘了一件重要的事
[22:31] – What’s that? – Run, run, run, run, run. -是什么 -跑 跑 跑
[22:32] Dad, you don’t need to chase him. Look, we got what we needed. 爸 你不需要追他 看 我们得到了我们所需要的
[22:35] This’ll look good on a “Wanted” poster. 这照片放在通缉海报上会很好看
[22:37] – Great job, guys! – We did it. -干得漂亮 各位 -我们做到了
[22:39] – Molly, you did it. – I know. I was being nice. -莫丽 是你做到的 -我知道 我只是谦虚
[22:41] “You’re gonna apologize to the park”? “你要向公园道歉”
[22:43] It just came out. It just came out. 就那么说出口了 就那么说出口了
[22:46] It was the tea talking. I double bagged it. I’m still juiced. 都是因为我喝的茶 我泡了两袋 现在还是晕的
[22:49] Owen and Molly stopped that tagger, 欧文和莫丽阻止了那个涂鸦者
[22:51] and Bitsy was surprisingly cool about it. 贝琪令人意外得淡定
[22:56] And did Bitsy really leave everything to Shampagne in her will? 贝琪真的在遗嘱里把一切都留给了沙槟吗
[22:59] Well, not yet. That stuff with the lawyer 还没有 贝琪请来律师
[23:01] was actually Bitsy making sure she was in Shampagne’s will. 其实是她想确保她能进入沙槟的遗嘱
[23:04] She wants his sweaters. They’re the same size. 她想要它的毛衣 他们穿一个码
[23:06] And maybe I bent the rules a little bit by spilling the beans to Paige 也许我给佩吉透露贝琪和市长的事
[23:09] about Bitsy and the mayor, but who even remembers that? 违反了一点规则 但谁记得呢
[23:12] And it looks like there aren’t gonna be 而且看样子也不会有
[23:13] any consequences anyway, so hooray. 任何后果 所以万岁
[23:16] But there are always consequences. 但是总是会有后果的
[23:18] Hi, I’m Griffin, your new narrator. 你好 我是格里芬 你们的新旁白者
[23:20] I’m hungry. 我饿了
[23:22] – Hot dog time for Birdie. – Hot dog time for Birdie. -鸟哥要吃热狗了 -鸟哥要吃热狗了
[23:24] Or should I say “not” dog time for Birdie. 或者我该说鸟哥吃不到热狗了
[23:29] Cliff-hanger. 悬念
中央公园

Post navigation

Previous Post: 中央公园(Central Park)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 中央公园(Central Park)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

中央公园(Central Park)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme