Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

中央公园(Central Park)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 中央公园(Central Park)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] I wanna talk to you about trash. Let’s trash talk. 我想跟大家谈谈垃圾 说点垃圾话[坏话]
[00:16] Central Park gets nearly 200,000 visitors each day, 中央公园每天接待将近二十万名游客
[00:19] and those visitors leave behind over 14 tons of trash every day. 这些游客每天留下超过十四吨的垃圾
[00:25] Water bottles, pizza boxes, 水瓶 披萨盒
[00:26] socks used as toilet paper, toilet paper used as socks, 被当厕纸用的袜子 被当袜子穿的厕纸
[00:29] murder weapons, the stabby kind, the shooty kind, 杀人凶器 刺伤人的 突突突的
[00:31] Halloween costumes that didn’t work out… 丑爆了的万圣节服装
[00:33] So, why doesn’t the park look like a big green rectangular butt crack? 那为什么公园看着不像一个绿色的矩形屁股沟呢
[00:36] One word, my best friend. 一个词 我的挚友
[00:38] Owen Tillerman devised a brilliant system to remove all the trash. 欧文·蒂勒曼开发了一个绝妙的系统来移除垃圾
[00:41] He divided the park into 49 zones. 他把公园分成了49个区域
[00:43] Electric carts pick up from each zone and transport that trash 电动车会从每个区域捡走垃圾 并转移到
[00:46] to drop spots along the main drives… 主道附近的固定丢弃点
[00:49] where it is picked up by larger trucks 在那会有更大卡车把垃圾收走
[00:51] that take it away to the 59th Street Sanitation Transfer Station. 并送到59街的卫生转运站
[00:54] It is then loaded onto barges 然后垃圾被送上驳船
[00:56] and sent to some place that wants a lot of garbage, I hope. 并送到一个想要很多垃圾的地方 我希望是这样
[01:00] Or it’s launched into the sun. I don’t know. 或发射到太阳上去 我也不知道
[01:03] Anyway, this massive operation is a sight to behold. 总之 这整个巨大的收垃圾过程很值得观看
[01:06] You could call it a garbage ballet, if you wanted to, which I do. 你可以称之为垃圾芭蕾 如果你想的话 我就想
[01:11] There is a place 有一个地方
[01:14] Where the garbage goes 是垃圾的归宿
[01:17] When the world forsakes it 被世界遗弃
[01:20] Out on a barge 在驳船之上
[01:24] Headed anywhere 运往一个
[01:26] Someone will take it 有人接收的地方
[01:34] Efficient workers of sanitation 转运站的高效工人
[01:38] Pick up the bags and load the truck 捡起垃圾袋 装上垃圾车
[01:43] With very careful evaluation 仔细评估
[01:47] Make very sure they’re all filled up 确保装满
[01:52] There is a place 有一个地方
[01:56] Where the garbage goes 是垃圾的归宿
[01:58] When the world forsakes it 被世界遗弃
[02:02] Out on a barge 在驳船之上
[02:05] Headed anywhere 运往一个
[02:08] Someone will take it 有人接收的地方
[02:12] But that beautiful dance isn’t happening this week. 但这善心悦目的舞蹈这周看不到了
[02:15] Why? Because Owen’s incredible system 为什么 因为欧文无敌的系统
[02:17] start to break down when this happens. 被这件事击溃了
[02:19] Flashback. “Trash-back”! 闪回倒叙 “垃圾倒叙”
[02:22] What do you mean, you’re at capacity? I don’t understand. 你是什么意思 你们容量满了 我不明白
[02:24] There’s a capacity, and we’re at it. 我们有个容量 现在满了
[02:26] You always take our garbage. 你们一直收我们的垃圾
[02:27] Your trucks have been rerouted to Bensonhurst. 你们的卡车改道去了宾臣虚
[02:29] What? That’s a two-hour trip! 什么 那离我们有两小时车程
[02:31] What, your trash doesn’t like podcasts? 怎么 你的垃圾不喜欢听播客吗
[02:33] By the time my trucks get there and back, I’ll be buried in garbage! 等我的卡车到那再折返时 我已经被垃圾淹没了
[02:36] How is this happening? 怎么会这样
[02:37] So now Owen’s trash has been rerouted a borough away, 所以现在欧文的垃圾被改道去了另一个区
[02:39] to deepest Brooklyn, 布鲁克里最远的一个区
[02:41] throwing his whole system out of whack. 破坏了他的整个系统
[02:43] Wanna know why? Two words: Bitsy. 想知道原因吗 两个字 贝琪
[02:46] Central Park? More like “Central Piles of Trash Everywhere.” 还中央公园 更像是”中央垃圾场”
[02:50] Look at that. I did that with one phone call to the mayor. 瞧瞧 我只打了一个电话给市长就做到了
[02:53] It was actually three phone calls. 其实是三个电话
[02:55] Fine. We played phone tag. 行吧 我们在玩电话接力
[02:56] Then he was in the tunnel, and then the call dropped. 然后他进了隧道 电话就断了
[02:58] But still, same effect. Trash everywhere. 但无论如何 效果一样 到处是垃圾
[03:01] Throw this. See if you can get it into the park. 扔这个 看看你是否能扔进公园
[03:04] – Did you get it? – Yep, right where I wanted it. -扔进去了吗 -对 就落在我想扔的地方
[03:07] So, here we are, in Owen’s worst trash-mare. 所以欧文最可怕的垃圾噩梦成真了
[03:09] Trash. So much trash. 垃圾 全是垃圾
[03:12] Nothing can get clean. 什么都不干净了
[03:14] But Owen’s not the only one having a hard time. 但欧文不是唯一一个头大的人
[03:16] Molly’s had a really bad first kiss with her fella, Brendan. 莫丽和她的小男友布兰登 接了一个超烂的初吻
[03:20] She ate peanuts. He was allergic. There was an EpiPen involved… 她吃了花生 他对花生过敏 还用上了肾上腺素笔
[03:23] Anyway, she hasn’t heard from him since. 总之 自那之后她就没见过他
[03:25] – Great job. – Here, put your number in my phone, -干得好 -来 把你的电话输入我手机
[03:27] so it’ll be easier to make arrangements to fight more crimes together. 这样我们以后能更方便安排扫黑除恶
[03:30] Great idea. Now I’m going to kiss you. 好主意 现在我要吻你了
[03:33] And it’s my first kiss, and it’s gonna go great. 这是我的初吻 一切都会很棒的
[03:35] Why wouldn’t it? There’s nothing you’ve eaten recently 为什么不呢 反正你最近没吃
[03:37] that I’m allergic to, 能让我过敏的东西
[03:38] like peanut butter. 比如花生酱
[03:39] Plant it on me. 来吻我吧
[03:43] Five-second rewind, activate! Wipe, wipe, wipe. 五秒倒退 启动 擦嘴擦嘴擦嘴
[03:45] Oh, my God! Somebody get me a bucket for my face. 天呐 快给我个桶接我融化的脸
[03:49] I wiped my lips! Why isn’t this working? 我擦了嘴 为什么不管用
[03:51] Five-second rewind, activate! 五秒倒退 启动
[03:55] Help! 救命
[03:57] Molly, we got a garbage crisis. 莫丽 我们有个垃圾危机
[03:59] Maybe try to get your drawings right on the first try? 或许下次第一回就把画画好
[04:01] I’m sorry. I was just kidding. I respect your artistic process. 抱歉 我开玩笑的 我尊重你的创作过程
[04:04] No, it’s not that. 不 不是因为那件事
[04:05] Is it about kissing that boy and giving him an allergic reaction? 是关于亲了那个男孩后让他过敏的事吗
[04:09] Listen, listen, you have plenty of nonallergic kisses in your future. 听着 你以后还会有很多不引起过敏的接吻
[04:12] I mean, I don’t like to think about that a lot, but it’s true. 我虽然不喜欢想那些 但这是真的
[04:15] Forget for a moment the total PTSD 先不管我这辈子
[04:17] I’m gonna have for the rest of my life 落下的创伤应激反应
[04:18] that won’t cause any problems at all, romantically. “完全不会”对我的感情生活有任何影响
[04:20] Where is he? Where is Brendan, Dad? 他人呢 布兰登人呢 爸爸
[04:23] Not on my phone! That’s where he is… n’t. 反正不在我手机上 那就是他不在的地方
[04:26] This is a lot. I’m backing out of your room. 这太难搞了 我要离开你房间了
[04:29] Lovingly. It’s not you, it’s me. 带着爱意 问题不是你 是我
[04:31] I gotta– I gotta go. I gotta bring this to your mom. 我该走了 我去告诉你妈这事
[04:34] Wow. That is a lot of tissues, considering the garbage situation. 天呐 好多纸巾 鉴于公园已经垃圾爆发了
[04:39] Forget I said that. Doesn’t matter. Sorry you’re sick. 当我没说 没关系 抱歉你生病了
[04:41] It’s just a lot of tissues. 只是真的有很多纸巾
[04:42] – There’s more under me. – Oh, my God. -我身体下还有更多 -天呐
[04:44] Anyway, I’m great. I’m almost at work. Is this my stop? 不过我没事了 我快到公司了 我到站了吗
[04:47] Babe, you need to rest. Stay in your tissue nest. Here, take this. 宝贝 你得休息 快回你的纸巾窝 喝了这个
[04:51] Thanks. I just had some five minutes ago. 谢了 我五分钟前刚喝过
[04:53] It’s okay to drink a lot of cough syrup, right? 可以喝这么多咳嗽糖浆 对吧
[04:55] – Not really. – Oh, my God! Owen, there’s a rat! -其实不行 -天呐 欧文 那有只老鼠
[04:58] Yeah, maybe too much cough syrup. That’s Cole’s sock. 好吧 也许咳嗽糖浆喝太多了 那是科尔的袜子
[05:00] – If that’s a sock, why is it a rat? – I’m gonna get you some tea. -如果那是袜子 为什么是老鼠 -我给你泡茶
[05:03] I don’t wanna have to stay home in a rat house! 我不要待在一个老鼠屋里[精神病院]
[05:05] – This is not a rat house. – All that garbage in the park? -这不是老鼠屋 -公园里那么多垃圾
[05:08] That means more rats, and that means rats are in our house. 就意味着会有更多的老鼠 咱们家就会有老鼠
[05:11] I know it, I can feel it. 我就知道 我能感觉到
[05:12] There aren’t more rats in the park than usual. I promise. 公园里老鼠的数目和往常一样 我保证
[05:17] I hate rats. 我恨老鼠
[05:18] Crawling on my stuff, pooping in my toothpaste. 它们在我的东西上爬来爬去 在我的牙膏里拉屎
[05:21] – Pooping in your toothpaste? – Pooping in our toothpaste! -在你的牙膏里拉屎 -在我们的牙膏里拉屎
[05:23] I’m gonna kill that rat. 我要杀了那只老鼠
[05:24] I’m gonna kill that sock too, just in case. 我也要杀了那只袜子 以防万一
[05:26] Oh, no, no, no, no. We don’t kill animals or socks in this house. 不行不行不行 我们家不杀生 也不杀袜子
[05:30] Nobody’s killing anything. 不准杀生
[05:31] We’re 99% sure there aren’t rats in the house. 我们基本确定家里没有老鼠
[05:34] – Everything’s fine. – Cole, you’re gonna be late for school. -一切正常 -科尔 你上学要迟到了
[05:36] – Where’s your sister? – I’m right here. I’m right in front of you. -你姐姐哪去了 -在这呢 我就在你面前
[05:39] You seem good. 你看起来气色挺好
[05:40] Never better. Give Mommy a hug. 再好不过了 来抱抱妈妈
[05:42] There’s boogers on your forehead. 你额头上有鼻屎
[05:43] So what, Your Highness? 那又怎么了 公主殿下
[05:45] I’m so glad we all agreed not to kill rats. 我很高兴我们达成了不杀老鼠的共识
[05:47] You seem so busy with your boogers, 鼻屎就够你忙的
[05:48] you probably don’t even have time to kill rats. 你大概根本没空杀老鼠
[05:50] – Why are we talking about rats? – Exactly. -我们怎么谈起老鼠来了 -是啊
[05:52] Cole, give Mommy a hug, but hold your breath. 科尔 来抱抱妈妈 屏住气
[05:53] Stay away from the forehead. 别碰到额头
[05:56] If there’s a rat in here, don’t forget one thing. 如果家里真有老鼠 有件事可别忘了
[05:58] – What’s that? – “A good supply of body bags.” -什么 -“要有足够的裹尸袋”
[06:00] – What? – It’s from Rambo. Makes perfect sense. -什么 -《第一滴血》里的台词 至理名言
[06:04] Gosh. My throat’s feeling a little tickly. 老天 我嗓子有点痒
[06:07] I think I have what Mom has. 我觉得妈妈把病传染给我了
[06:09] Owen, garbage is– I’m totally drowning in– 欧文 垃圾 我被淹没在
[06:12] Oh, God, I gotta go. Cole, stay home. 老天 我得走了 科尔 待在家里吧
[06:14] I’ll check on both of you later. Molly, off to school. 我待会再来看你俩 莫丽 上学去
[06:16] Yep, one hug, you’re infected. That’s science. 行 抱一下就传染了 真科学
[06:21] Totally convincing. 令人信服
[06:22] – No rodents will die in this house. – Yep, great. -啮齿动物在咱家绝对安全 -行 真棒
[06:27] Oh. Diaper. I don’t know how to stuff any more in here. 尿布 这里可塞不下更多垃圾了
[06:30] You guys gotta take your loads to the 62nd Street shed. 你们得把垃圾运到62街上的垃圾棚
[06:32] – Already full. – Oh, God. -已经满了 -老天爷啊
[06:34] – The dumpsters by the reservoir? – Full. -水库旁边的垃圾箱呢 -也满了
[06:36] The Band Shell? 贝形露天舞台呢
[06:36] They’re calling it the “Band Smell.” 大家管它叫”臭气熏天舞台”
[06:38] You’re a band smell! 你才臭气熏天呢
[06:39] Sorry. Sorry. Just pile these here. 抱歉 抱歉 把垃圾放在这就行
[06:41] Go empty more cans. 去清理更多的垃圾箱吧
[06:42] The truck will be here soon to take this. 很快就会有卡车来把这些垃圾运走的
[06:44] Oh, Owen, that’s Rostam’s truck, 欧文 那是罗斯塔姆的卡车
[06:46] and he’s stuck in traffic on the Belt Parkway. 他堵在环城大道上了
[06:48] That’s over an hour away. People are starting to eat lunch! 一小时后才能到 游客们都开始吃午饭了
[06:50] – Do you know what happens after lunch? -你们知道午饭之后是什么吗
[06:52] – Nap time. – Dinner! -午睡 -晚饭
[06:53] Packaging. So much packaging. 餐盒 数不清的餐盒
[06:55] Owen, is it bad if a busload of tourists just pulled up 欧文 如果来了一大车旅客给垃圾拍照
[06:58] – and started taking pictures of the trash? – Yes. -是不是不太好 -是
[07:00] So it’s worse if three busloads just pulled up? 那如果刚来了三大车旅客是不是就更糟了
[07:03] Say “Bitsy”. “Bitsy”. 说”贝琪” “贝琪”
[07:06] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰了
[07:08] The housekeeping staff is refusing to clean 保洁员拒绝打扫
[07:10] any of the rooms on the seventh floor. 七楼的房间
[07:12] Is there a new reason, or are they using the old one? 她们有什么新说法吗 还是就老一套
[07:16] It’s the old one, Bitsy. They say there’s a gho… 还是老一套 贝琪 她们说那里有鬼…
[07:18] – Don’t say it. – …st. -别说出来 -…鬼
[07:19] – You said it. – I’m sorry. I already started saying it. -你说出来了 -抱歉 我都开始说那个词了
[07:22] It’s hard to stop in the middle of a one-syllable word. 那个词只有一个字 我中途停不下来
[07:24] What’s the “ghost” doing this time? 那只”鬼”这回又干嘛了
[07:26] The usual. Room 723, 和往常一样 723号房
[07:28] weird sounds, cold drafts, lights flicker, 怪声 冷风 灯忽明忽暗
[07:31] and one person said she heard, “Boo.” 有人说她听到”噗”的一声
[07:32] This is absurd! Gather the staff. I’m putting an end to this crap. 胡说八道 召集员工 我把这事做个了结
[07:35] Afraid of ghosts? I’ll give them something to be afraid of. 怕鬼不是吗 我来让她们见识见识什么才是害怕
[07:38] I mean, they call you “scary old lady.” They’re already afraid of you. 她们叫你”老妖婆” 她们已经挺害怕你了
[07:42] But is it ever really enough? 但是够吗
[07:43] Okay, you and your lab partners 好了 我给每个两人小组发了
[07:45] have each been given a different micro-ecosystem. 一个各不相同的微型生态系统
[07:48] Pond water, rotting apple, log 池水 腐烂的苹果 木头
[07:50] and other items I found in my apartment’s common area. 还有我在公寓的公用区域找到的一些玩意
[07:53] Your assignment is to answer the question, 你们的任务是回答这个问题
[07:55] “Is your ecosystem healthy or not healthy?” “你们的生态系统是否健康”
[07:57] I’m gonna eat these two ice cream sandwiches, 我要把这两个冰淇淋三明治吃了
[07:59] and I don’t want anyone to say it’s not healthy. 我不想听到有人和我说这不健康
[08:01] Log isn’t the most exciting ecosystem, but it could be worse. 木头生态系统虽然平平无奇 但还好不是特别糟
[08:04] We could’ve gotten Band-Aid. Molly. 分到创可贴生态系统就不妙了 莫丽
[08:06] Well, I heard that she kissed him, and then… 我听说她吻了他 然后…
[08:09] Are you talking about the girl and the guy? 你们是在聊那一对男孩女孩之间的事吗
[08:11] And the guy almost died? 那个男的还差点死了
[08:12] – Yeah, we are. – Molly, hello? -没错 -莫丽 你好
[08:13] – Oh, hey, Hazel. – So, I’m your partner for the project. -你好 黑泽尔 -我们俩一组
[08:17] – Right. – What are we doing again? – Log. -是 -我们的生态系统是什么来着 -木头
[08:19] So, usually in a partnership, there’s a partnership. 通常 分组合作的时候 我们得合作
[08:21] – Do you know what they’re talking about? – I don’t know. -你知道她们在聊什么吗 -我不知道
[08:23] Some girl kissed a guy from another school. 有个女孩亲了一个外校的男孩
[08:25] She had peanut butter on her mouth, 她嘴上有花生酱
[08:27] and it killed him over the weekend, I guess? 他在周末过敏致死了 大概是这样
[08:29] What? People think he died? But he didn’t die. Probably. 什么 大家认为他死了 可他没死 或许没死
[08:31] Not that I know anything about that at all. 我对此一无所知
[08:33] Just making casual conversation. 只是随便聊聊而已
[08:35] Sure. So can we “log in,” so to speak? 好 我们能开始讨论木头了吗
[08:37] – Yeah. Wait. Why do we have a log? – Oh, my God. -好 等等 哪来的木头 -我天
[08:40] Oh, no! I left human food on this rustic artisanal plate. 不 我把食物放在了这只乡村手工盘[捕鼠器]上
[08:44] And I’m gently placing it on the floor. 我还把它轻轻地放在了地板上
[08:50] No problem. Just gonna trigger this, 小事一桩 触发捕鼠器
[08:53] which I totally know how to do without hurting myself. 并且不伤害到自己就好 我成竹在胸
[09:02] Sneaking around in the dark 鬼鬼祟祟藏在暗处
[09:09] I know you’re there somewhere 我知道你在那里
[09:17] You’re just like a pin stuck in my heart 必欲除你而后快
[09:24] So, show yourself if you dare 快快现形吧
[09:31] Oh, Mom. 妈妈
[09:33] Don’t be cold, don’t be cruel. Don’t you care? 别这么冷漠 别这么残酷 你的良心何安
[09:36] Gonna kill ’em Gonna find ’em, gonna kill ’em. 杀死它们 找到它们 杀死它们
[09:39] Oh, Mom. 妈妈
[09:41] That look in your eyes makes me scared 你的眼神真让我害怕
[09:43] Gonna find ’em, gonna kill ’em. Gonna find ’em, gonna kill ’em 找到它们 杀死它们 找到它们 杀死它们
[09:47] Rats. They’re everywhere, but you just can’t see 老鼠 它们无处不在 却找不到踪影
[09:51] They’re smart and bold. Just like you and me 它们聪明又勇敢 与你我一样
[09:54] Rats, they eat our food and they spread disease 老鼠 它们偷吃我们的食物 传播疾病
[09:58] Don’t kill the rat. He can stay with me. 别杀老鼠 我可以养它
[10:00] Mess with me, seal your destiny 惹了老娘 没好下场
[10:02] Rats, they love their moms and their families 老鼠 它们孝敬父母 兄友弟恭
[10:06] Rats, they’re in our trash and they eat our cheese 老鼠 它们钻垃圾桶 偷吃奶酪
[10:10] Rats, they wear fur coats. Let them live here, please. 老鼠 它们穿着皮草 请让它们住在这里吧
[10:13] Don’t pay the rent and the rent ain’t cheap 蹭吃蹭住 还不交昂贵的房租
[10:15] Don’t kill the rat He can stay with me 别杀老鼠 我可以收养它
[10:17] Rats Mom, they’re such a conundrum 妈妈 处理老鼠是个难题
[10:21] Yeah, but I’m going rogue on this one 没错 但我不会放过这一只
[10:25] Rats Mom, they’re cuddly and fun 妈妈 老鼠可爱又有趣
[10:29] Don’t kill the rat He can stay with me 别杀老鼠 我可以收养它
[10:31] Mess with me and seal your destiny 惹了老娘 没好下场
[10:32] Rats 老鼠
[10:39] – Oh, no. I think I’m really sick now. – What do you mean, “now”? -不好 我现在真病了 -你现在才病吗
[10:44] You’re delirious. 你精神错乱了
[10:45] Oh, no, it’s lunchier than usual. Damn you, beautiful day. 不 来午餐的人比平时更多 该死的好天气
[10:49] Don’t take a picture of that! 不许给垃圾拍照
[10:50] – How’s it going, buddy? – Not great. -怎么样了 兄弟 -不太好
[10:52] Owen? Elwood, from work. 欧文 我是你同事 艾尔伍德
[10:54] Tell me the truck is back, and they’re emptying those dumpsters. 告诉我卡车回来了 且正在清空垃圾箱
[10:57] I wish I could tell you that, 我也想这么说
[10:58] but the truck is literally stuck on the FDR. 但卡车卡在了罗斯福路
[11:01] A tanker carrying maple syrup overturned. 一辆载有枫糖浆的罐车翻了
[11:03] The driver said it smells amazing, and people are licking the street. 司机说闻着太香了 大家在舔地上的糖浆
[11:07] Traffic is backed up for miles! 车堵了好多里
[11:09] Okay. We’re in a doomsday situation. 这真是我们的世界末日
[11:11] There has to be a way to get this trash out of here. 一定有办法把这些垃圾运走的
[11:17] – That wouldn’t work, would it? – No, it’s insane. -不能用那个是吧 -对 那样太疯狂了
[11:19] It’s never been done before. But it might work. 没人这样做过 但可能有用
[11:21] Don’t say another word. Sir, we need your bike! 不必多言 先生 我们需要你的自行车
[11:23] It’s a Central Park emergency! How much trash can your kid hold? 中央公园求援 你的孩子能抱多少垃圾
[11:26] No, no, no. Not that. Different idea. Actually crazier. 不 不是那个 有个更疯狂的办法
[11:29] We’re gonna get rid of this garbage ourselves. 我们要自己把垃圾运走
[11:31] How? You don’t have a trash truck. 怎么运 你又没有垃圾车
[11:33] – What’s better than a trash truck? – I’ve always wondered that. -什么比垃圾车更好使 -我一直想知道
[11:35] – A trash train. – I guess that’s true. -垃圾火车 -好像是这样
[11:39] Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me! 别碰我 别碰我
[11:41] Don’t let her touch you! She burns! 别让她碰到你 会烧伤的
[11:43] You guys, please! 请大家冷静
[11:44] Oh, don’t melt my face! I’m a face model! 别熔化我的脸 我是脸模
[11:47] Kite Boy! See, everyone? Kite Boy is fine! 风筝男孩 大家看到了吗 他没事
[11:51] You are fine, right? The mask is just for fun? 你没事吧 面具是戴着玩的吧
[11:54] People of New York! It’s even worse than you could imagine. 纽约的市民们 情况比你们设想的更糟
[11:59] Oh, come on. Are you sure you’re not being dramatic? 算了吧 你确定你不是戏多
[12:01] Your face is horrible. But you have really smooth face bones. 你的脸太可怕了 但露出的骨头很光滑
[12:05] Nobody is safe! No one should ever kiss her again! 没有谁是安全的 谁都不应该再亲她
[12:08] I told you I’m sorry. 我向你道过歉了
[12:11] Sorry doesn’t give him back his beautiful face! 道歉也换不回他帅气的脸
[12:13] Thanks, man. It was beautiful. 谢谢你 我之前是很帅
[12:17] What’s up? 怎么了
[12:17] – You know our assignment is due tomorrow? – Right. I’m here. -你知道我们明天要交作业吧 -我在这啊
[12:20] So, I know you think that putting your arm like that 我知道你以为用胳膊盖住
[12:23] means that I can’t see that you’re drawing 我就看不到你在画画
[12:24] instead of helping with our project, 而不是在做作业了
[12:26] but I can see what you’re doing. 但我知道你在做什么
[12:28] Also, the log can see. And the log is mad at you, Molly. 这块木头也知道 它生你的气了 莫丽
[12:30] Sorry, I’m just distracted by– Nothing, nothing. 抱歉 我只是在想… 没什么
[12:33] Yeah, so, do we have a healthy ecosystem? 我们这个是健康的生态系统吗
[12:35] – Here we go. – Okay, we’re working. That’s good– -开始吧 -我们开始讨论了 很好
[12:37] – You can’t really die from a peanut butter kiss. – Okay. -没人会死于花生酱之吻吧 -好了
[12:39] Not in this day and age. With our technology? Come on. 反正当今不会 技术这么发达 怎么会死
[12:42] I feel more people should be talking about that, right? 大家真的应该谈谈那事了
[12:45] I mean, talk about that! 谈谈那事
[12:46] And what about this girl who kissed him, huh? 还有那个亲她的女孩
[12:48] I mean, she’s not a murderer… that she knows of. 她可不是谋杀犯 她不是故意的
[12:50] She’s probably, maybe really cool. The peanut is the real bad guy here. 她人可能很好 花生才是罪魁祸首
[12:54] That’s who we should be going after. Big peanut. 我们应该追究的 是大花生
[12:56] Oh, good. Lunch is over, and we didn’t get any work done. 很好 午餐吃完了 我们没有任何进展
[12:59] I guess I’ll see you in study hall? 那我们自习室见了
[13:00] Damn peanuts. Damn, damn, damn peanuts! 该死的花生 这该死的花生
[13:03] So, here we are, chatting comfortably on the sixth floor. 我们这不是在六楼愉快地聊天嘛
[13:07] I brought us here to the sixth floor 我把大家带到六楼
[13:09] to remind us they’re all the same, all the floors. 是为了告诉大家所有楼层都一样
[13:13] Am I right, Helen? 对吗 海伦
[13:14] And if you’re easy-breezy on the sixth floor, 如果你们能轻松应对六楼
[13:16] then you can be easy-breezy on any floor. 那就能轻松应对任何楼层
[13:19] Anyone feeling the presence of any supernatural anything right now? 现在有人感觉到任何灵异事件吗
[13:24] – I feel nothing. – Good. -我没有 -很好
[13:26] Well, let me just walk over here for a second. 现在我在这里走几步
[13:28] I’m just pacing, don’t mind me. Going near this sign. 我只是在走路 别介意 走向这个标志
[13:33] Oh, dear. We seem to be stuck here. 亲爱的 我们似乎被困在这里了
[13:36] Someone must have blocked the door to the stairs from the other side, 肯定有人从里面把楼梯门封住了
[13:39] and the elevator’s gone screwy too. 电梯也发生故障了
[13:41] Looks like we’ll just have to confront our really stupid fears! 看来只能直面我们愚蠢的恐惧了
[13:45] Quiet down. 安静
[13:47] Now, let’s go make some beds. 现在我们去铺床吧
[13:54] See what happens when you pretend to be sick? You really get sick. 知道装病的后果了吧 你真的会生病
[13:57] Stop gloating. You did this to me, you witch! 别幸灾乐祸了 都是因为你 巫婆
[13:59] – Easy. – Sorry. Love you. -别激动 -抱歉 我是爱你的
[14:01] Can we take a break from you trying to kill the rat 你能先不忙着杀老鼠了吗
[14:03] and me trying to stop you? 我也暂时不用阻止你了
[14:04] Okay. I am pretty tired, actually. 好的 我也有些累了
[14:07] So you close your eyes, and I’ll close mine. 你闭上眼吧 我也休息了
[14:24] We’re so sorry, Kite Boy. 我们很抱歉 风筝男孩
[14:26] You don’t deserve to be lipless. And on picture day! 你不该成为无唇男的 还是在照相日
[14:31] Was Peter Parker right When he threw his suit away? 蜘蛛侠应该丢掉他的紧身衣吗
[14:37] Should I step aside like the Dark Knight 我应该像黑暗骑士一样离开吗
[14:41] When he vanished without a trace? 就那样消失无踪
[14:44] Like the hammer of unworthy Thor 就像雷神被贬后的铁锤
[14:47] I don’t deserve these powers anymore 我不配再掌控力量
[14:53] I’m the worst 我是最差劲的
[14:56] And I must be cursed 我定会被诅咒
[15:00] ‘Cause when I try to help 因为我试着伸出援手
[15:03] It only ever hurts 却只能带来伤害
[15:06] I’m the worst 我是最差劲的
[15:08] -And I must be cur– – Seriously? -我定会被诅… -真的吗
[15:11] Okay. I’m sick of doing this by myself. 我受够独自做小组作业了
[15:13] I need to know what’s in there that’s so damn important. 我要知道什么事情如此重要
[15:15] Give me that. I’m reading it. You classify the lichen. 给我 我要看 你给青苔分类吧
[15:19] So, you’re the peanut butter death-kiss girl. 所以你是死亡花生酱之吻的女主角
[15:22] Stop shouting. 小点声
[15:23] – Did he actually die? – No! -他真的死了吗 -没有
[15:24] I mean, I’m pretty sure he didn’t die. 我确定他没有死
[15:26] But if he isn’t dead, that means he’s just ignoring me, 但如果他没死 就是在无视我
[15:28] which could be even worse. 这更糟糕
[15:29] I mean, what can I do? How many times can I text him? 我该怎么办 我还要给他发多少短信
[15:32] Wait. How many times did you text him? A normal amount. -你给他发了多少短信 -正常数量
[15:35] – What would you say is normal? – Twice. -你觉得多少次算正常 -两次
[15:36] Oh, no, no, no. 不不不
[15:38] All right. You’re a mess. I need some backstory. 好吧 你一团糟 我需要背景故事
[15:42] So, we’re building a trash train? 所以我们要打造一辆垃圾火车
[15:44] Yep. These dumpsters have wheels on ’em, right? 是的 这些垃圾箱有轮胎 对吗
[15:46] Elwood, you got the ropes and chains from the shed? 艾尔伍德 你从棚里拿了绳子和锁链吧
[15:48] Yep. They were all tangled up, and they are still tangled up. 嗯 都缠在了一起 仍然缠在一起
[15:51] Okay, untangle ’em. 好 先去解开
[15:52] Fran, you drive the cart 弗兰 你开车
[15:54] and push those dumpsters into a line behind that one. 把垃圾箱推到那个后面 成一条直线
[16:00] Presenting the dumpster caravan! 隆重介绍垃圾箱大篷车
[16:03] Wait. Is it a train or a caravan? 等等 到底是火车还是大篷车
[16:05] Doesn’t matter. Whatever you wanna call it. 无所谓 你想叫什么都行
[16:07] – Should we vote on it? – I like “train.” -要投票吗 -我喜欢火车
[16:08] – “Caravan” sounds more mysterious. – Anyone like “garbage worm”? -大篷车听上去更神秘 -有人喜欢垃圾蠕虫吗
[16:11] – People, please. – And where are we gonna take this train? -拜托各位 -我们要把这火车开去哪
[16:14] To 59th Street, our usual center. It’s as far as we can go. 59街 我们常去的中心 我们最多只能到那么远
[16:17] But they’re not taking any more of our trash. They’re over capacity. 但他们不接受我们的垃圾了 他们装不下了
[16:20] So are we. Let’s roll. 我们也是 出发吧
[16:32] Can you just– It’s making me very nervous. 你能 这让我很紧张
[16:34] Sorry. Sorry. I’ll play something else. 抱歉 抱歉 我拉点别的
[16:36] Play something that makes this seem totally normal. 拉点能让这个看上去正常的音乐
[16:38] On it. 没问题
[16:39] Look at that cloud Look at that bird 看看那云 看看那鸟
[16:42] Look at that tree ‘Cause there’s nothing to see here 看看那树 因为这里没什么可看
[16:44] Nothing at all Everything’s fine 什么都没有 一切都很好
[16:48] Oh, no. The witch woke up. 不 女巫醒了
[16:51] You’re in here, aren’t you, rat? 你在这里面 对吗 老鼠
[16:54] I can hear you breathing. 我能听到你呼吸
[16:57] Or is that me? 还是说是我
[17:00] – I gotcha! – No! He didn’t do anything to you. -我看到你了 -别 它什么都没对你做
[17:02] He’s probably just crashing here 它多半只是借住在这里
[17:03] till he can save up to get his own place! 直到他能积攒足够的钱去买自己的地
[17:05] Cole, let go. Don’t waste the last of my rat-killing energy. 科尔 放开 别浪费我们最后一点杀鼠的能量
[17:16] – Did you see them? – Yeah. Did you see them too? -你看到它们了吗 -嗯 你也看到了
[17:19] Did it look like they were spelling something? 看上去它们在拼写什么
[17:20] – Was it “We’re coming for you”? – I’m calling an exterminator. -是不是”我们要来对付你们” -我要联系灭鼠人
[17:23] Yep. Yep, yep, yep. Yep. Yep. 嗯 嗯 好的
[17:25] – A gentle exterminator. – I don’t care anymore. -一个温柔的灭鼠人 -我不在乎
[17:28] All right, study hall’s over. 好了 自习课结束
[17:30] You don’t have to stop studying, but you can’t stay here. 你不用停止学习 但你们不能留在这儿
[17:33] So, I live in Bushwick, 我住在布什维克
[17:35] so we’re gonna have to go to your house to finish. 所以我们得去你家完成项目
[17:36] Where do you live? 你住在哪
[17:38] – You live here? – Yes. -你住这里 -是的
[17:39] Are your parents wizards? 你父母是巫师吗
[17:41] No. My dad can’t even grow a beard. 不 我爸爸连胡子都没有
[17:43] I’m home. Hazel from science class is with me. 我到家了 科学课上的黑泽尔跟我一起
[17:45] We have to finish a project. 我们得完成一个项目
[17:47] You’re not safe. No one is safe. 你不安全 没人安全
[17:49] Run, Hazel from science class. Run! 快跑 科学课的黑泽尔 快跑
[17:51] So many rats! 好多老鼠
[17:52] Good to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[17:53] Hazel, don’t breathe. 黑泽尔 别呼吸
[17:54] We’re gonna run upstairs. We cannot catch what they have. 我们跑的楼上去 我们不能染上他们的病
[17:56] Quickly, quickly. Don’t make eye contact. 快 别有眼神接触
[17:58] We’re not crazy! The rats are real! 我们没疯 老鼠是很多
[18:01] No, absolutely not. 不 绝对没有
[18:02] We’ve cleaned every room on this floor, 我们打扫了这层的每个房间
[18:04] but we’re not going into that one. 但我们是不会进那个房间的
[18:05] – Just go in and clean for 20 minutes. – No. -就进去打扫20分钟 -不
[18:07] – 2 minutes. – No. -两分钟 -不
[18:08] – Just spray some air freshener. – No. -就喷点空气清新剂 -不
[18:10] Okay, you know what? You’re all fired. 好 那这样 你们都被解雇了
[18:12] Bitsy, quick sidebar. 贝琪 借一步说话
[18:13] You can’t fire them. 你不能开除她们
[18:15] You never know what they found in your trash. 你永远不知道她们在你的垃圾里找到过什么
[18:16] And the little one is the only one who fits in the air vents. 而且个子最小的那个是唯一能进入通风口的
[18:19] This is ridiculous. There is no ghost! 这太荒谬了 根本没有鬼
[18:21] If there’s no ghost, then you should stay the night in 723. 要是没鬼的话 那你就该在723号房里过夜
[18:25] I would have no problem with that 我没问题啊
[18:27] if I thought the freaking sheets were clean! 如果该死的床单是干净的话
[18:30] – Here, go crazy. – Okay, Martha. -给 去擦吧 -好 玛莎
[18:33] If I sleep in this stupid room tonight, you’ll clean it tomorrow? 如果我今晚在那破房间里睡 你明天就去打扫吗
[18:38] Okay. Yes. 好 没问题
[18:39] Helen, I’d like a wake-up call 海伦 给我打催醒电话
[18:40] for when I’ve proven my point to these morons. 我要给这些蠢货证明我是对的
[18:43] I want you all to know you’re lunatics bright and early! 我要你们早早就知道你们是疯子
[18:46] – So, like, noon? – What? No. -中午吗 -什么 不
[18:47] What is this, the marines? 2:00, 2:30. 你以为是在海军吗 两点 两点半
[18:52] You’ve been reading forever, and you haven’t said anything. 你看书看了好久 一句话也没说
[18:54] This is torture. Silence is… 这简直是折磨 沉默是
[18:57] You know what? I’m gonna go stick my head in the toilet. 知道吗 我要去把头埋进马桶里
[18:58] – I don’t get it. – What? What don’t you get? -我不懂 -什么 你不懂什么
[19:00] Well, in the beginning, Fista Puffs is saving New York from monsters, 一开始 菲斯塔泡芙在从怪物手中拯救纽约
[19:03] doing her own thing. She’s a badass. 做着自己的事 超级厉害
[19:05] Then this Kite Boy comes along, 然后风筝男孩出现
[19:06] and there’s like 30 pages of thought bubbles about him, and kissing him. 关于他有30页的思绪泡泡 以及跟他接吻
[19:10] It’s so many thought bubbles about kissing. 太多关于接吻的思绪泡泡
[19:12] And Fista Puffs turns into a sad sack 菲斯塔泡芙成了一个废柴
[19:14] who just cares about what Kite Boy thinks. 只关心风筝男孩在想什么
[19:16] Well, maybe Fista Puffs is becoming really interested in other aspects– 也许菲斯塔泡芙对其他事物产生了兴趣
[19:20] Oh, God. Everything you’re saying is true. 天 你说的一切都是对的
[19:23] I don’t want her to be a sad sack. 我不想要她成为废柴
[19:25] And if this Kite Boy guy can’t forgive you– 如果这个风筝男孩不能原谅你
[19:27] I mean, Fista Puffs, wink-wink, for almost killing him, 我是说菲斯塔泡芙 眨眼 差点杀了他
[19:30] then I really don’t think he’s worth it. 那我就觉得他不值得
[19:32] Let me put this in log terms: 让我用木头术语解释下
[19:34] This log ecosystem is healthy. 这个木头生态系统很健康
[19:36] Your ecosystem, not healthy. Stop obsessing about this boy. 你的生态系统不健康 别再痴迷这个男孩了
[19:40] – I can do that. – What’s happening? -我能做到 -什么情况
[19:42] – Nothing. I’m researching logs. – Liar! Let me see. -没什么 我在研究木头 -骗子 给我看
[19:46] I just wanna update Brendan on my breakthrough. 我只想跟布兰登说说我取得的突破
[19:49] I’m not obsessing about him anymore. 我已经不痴迷他了
[19:51] No, it is log time. 不 现在是木头时间
[19:53] We need to put down the details of wood, decay, fungus– 我们得记下木头 腐烂 真菌的细节
[19:57] – Wait. What’s that phone? – What phone? -等等 那部手机是什么 -什么手机
[20:00] The one on the floor right there, 地上的那部
[20:02] next to what I’m gonna say is a dirty clothes ecosystem. 挨着脏衣服生态系统
[20:06] – It’s dead. – Oh, my God. Is that Brendan’s phone? -没电了 -天 是布兰登的手机吗
[20:09] Okay, now I think you maybe did kill him and buried him, 好吧 现在我觉得你或许真的杀了他并埋葬了他
[20:12] and then did a bad job of getting rid of his stuff. 然后没有处理完他的东西
[20:14] No, he gave it to me to put my number in it, 没有 他给我的 让我输入我的号码
[20:16] and then blah, blah, blah, peanut butter kiss, 然后布拉布拉 花生酱吻
[20:18] and then I guess I still have it. 然后手机还在我这儿
[20:19] I’m plugging it in. 我去充电
[20:21] 布兰登 我是莫丽 就想问问你怎么样
[20:25] Yikes. This is a lot of texts from you, Molly. 哎呀 你发了好多短信 莫丽
[20:27] And why so many dolphin emojis? 为什么有这么多海豚表情
[20:29] Okay. Here’s what I’m gonna do: 好吧 接下来我这么做
[20:30] I’ll get his e-mail address off this, 我会从手机上找到他的邮箱地址
[20:32] and then I’ll e-mail him that I have his phone. 然后给他发邮件 说他手机在我这儿
[20:35] I’ll say something like, “Funny story. I”– 我会说 有趣的故事 我
[20:37] What the– But I have to get it back to him. 干什么 但我得还给他
[20:38] Okay. Maybe write down his e-mail or something, 嗯 你可以写下他的邮箱什么的
[20:41] but we’re gonna wipe this phone. 但我们得抹除这个手机里的信息
[20:42] He must never see this. 他不能看到这个
[20:44] We’re gonna run a magnet over this or something. 我们得用磁铁什么的
[20:46] Yep. Yep. Okay. I get that. 嗯 好的 我懂
[20:47] Now, can we please finish observing this log? 我们能完成观察这块木头了吗
[20:50] Yes. Yes. 当然
[20:52] There better be grubs on this thing. 上面最好有蛆
[20:59] Wow. People hate us. 人们讨厌我们
[21:06] And we made it! 我们到了
[21:07] If we need to find our way back, 如果我们需要找到回去的路
[21:08] we can follow the trash we dropped. 可以跟着我们掉下的垃圾
[21:10] We dropped a lot of trash. 我们掉了很多垃圾
[21:11] Guys, does that look like they’re at capacity? 各位 那看上去像是满负荷了吗
[21:14] Excuse me. Are you Esposito? 打扰下 你是埃斯波西托吗
[21:16] You the guy I talked to on the phone? Are you the manager? 你就是和我通话的那人 你是经理吗
[21:18] Yeah, I’m Esposito. I talk to a lot of people on the phone. 嗯 我是埃斯波西托 我和很多人通话
[21:21] Mostly my mom, but you’re not her, obviously. 主要是我妈 但你显然不是她
[21:23] No, I’m not. I’m Owen Tillerman, the park manager. 是的 我不是 我是欧文·蒂勒曼 公园管理员
[21:26] The Central one. 中央公园
[21:27] Why did you lie to me and say you’re over capacity here? 你为什么骗我说你们超负荷了
[21:30] Are you over capacity with invisible garbage? 你们是隐形垃圾超负荷了吗
[21:32] Invisible garbage burn. 隐形垃圾怼得妙
[21:34] We don’t take Park League garbage anymore. Orders from the city. 我们不再接受公园联盟的垃圾了 市里下的指令
[21:37] Say the invisible garbage thing again. 再说说隐形垃圾的事
[21:38] Maybe you don’t get what’s going on here. 也许你没搞清楚状况
[21:40] – The park is filling up with trash – Yeah -公园里堆满了垃圾 -是啊
[21:42] I’m not dragging my butt back Until you take my filthy stash 你不接受我的垃圾 我就不回去
[21:45] It’s my duty, it’s my job To keep the park clean and– 这是我的职责 保持公园干净
[21:48] Oh, my God This garbage got me screaming 我的天 这垃圾让我提高音量
[21:51] Okay, I just heard my voice, and it was loud. Sorry. 我刚听到了我的声音 很大 抱歉
[21:53] Manager to manager 咱们来次管理员之间谈话
[21:55] I know we’re at a standstill 我知道我们处于停滞状态
[21:58] But I’m down in the dumps And you’re the only one 但我心情低落 你是唯一
[22:01] Who can take me to the promised landfill 能带我去应许垃圾填埋地的人
[22:04] – You gonna help my associate, or what? – “Associate”? -你到底帮不帮我的合伙人 -合伙人
[22:06] Manager to manager I understand your fear 咱们来次管理员之间谈话 我懂你的忧虑
[22:08] I don’t mind that I smell like trash But you probably think that’s weird 我不介意我闻着像垃圾 但你可能觉得那很怪
[22:11] Look, I’d really like to help you But this isn’t gonna work 我也很想帮你 但这样不行
[22:14] My orders come straight from the mayor 我的指令来自市长
[22:15] And he’s being such a… penis-face 他态度很混球
[22:17] Why didn’t you just say jerk? It would’ve rhymed. 你为什么不说混账 那样还押韵
[22:19] People have called us officious 人们说我们多管闲事
[22:21] – ‘Cause we find the minutiae delicious – That’s true -因为我们觉得细枝末节很美味 -没错
[22:24] There’s gotta be a way Around these jurisdictions 肯定有办法能突破这些管辖范围
[22:27] To bypass The penis-faced mayor’s dumb restrictions 绕开那混球市长的愚蠢限制
[22:29] Wait, what if we find The right city statute to, you know 等等 万一我们发现恰当的城市法 你懂的
[22:34] Oh, you mean like a loophole 你是说漏洞
[22:36] That’s the best kind of hole 那是最好的一种洞
[22:38] Manager brainstorm 管理员头脑风暴
[22:40] What about Statute 8923? 城市法第8923条怎么样
[22:42] That only applies to waste that is feces 那只适用于粪便
[22:45] What about Statute 6-30? 那城市法6-30条呢
[22:47] That’s from like a century ago. That’s about polio. 那都是一个世纪前的了 跟小儿麻痹症有关
[22:50] Yeah, to stop the spread of disease 是的 为了阻止那病的传播
[22:53] Silly, that only applies To citywide emergencies 笨蛋 那只适用于城市范围里的紧急事件
[22:56] I should’ve known that. Wait. 我就该知道的 等等
[22:58] City Code 1839? 城市法第1839条
[23:00] Oh, my God, section five 我的天 第5节
[23:02] – Paragraph eight – Yeah, fourteenth line -第8段 -第14行
[23:04] It clearly states… 明显规定
[23:05] “In times of environmental crisis 在环境危机时期
[23:08] The park manager Is empowered with the license 公园管理员有权
[23:11] To protect health priorities 保护健康优先权
[23:13] And supersede mayoral authority” 并取代市长权力
[23:16] Manager to manager 咱们来次管理员之间谈话
[23:18] I’m feeling so good about our plan 我很看好我们的计划
[23:21] We just managed the crap out of that 我们管理得太棒了
[23:23] And a loophole is the best kind of hole 漏洞是最棒的一种洞
[23:26] I’m so good at helping 我真擅长帮忙
[23:28] I’m sorry. I didn’t know how bad it was. 抱歉 我之前不知道情况这么糟
[23:31] I don’t get up to the park as much as I used to. 我去公园的频率不比以前
[23:33] I’m taking a pottery class on weekends with my wife. 我和我妻子周末要上陶艺课
[23:35] – That’s lovely. Those are beautiful. – That’s nice. -真好 那些很漂亮 -真不错
[23:37] – It’s nice you’re doing it together. – All right, all right. -你们一起上课真好 -好了
[23:39] Dump your trash. I’ll reroute the trucks back here. 倒掉你的垃圾吧 我把卡车开到这边来
[23:42] Sir, not only are you a gentleman, you are an exceptional potter. 先生 你不仅是个绅士 还是个出色的陶艺师
[23:46] – Oh, I didn’t make that. I made this. – Well, you are a gentleman. -那不是我做的 这个才是 -你是个绅士
[23:50] Seriously? So you didn’t see anything? Nothing on social media? 不是吧 所以你什么都没看到 社交媒体上没有
[23:53] A trash train? 垃圾火车
[23:55] Dumpster caravan, or garbage worm, or coolest thing ever? 垃圾大篷车 或者垃圾蠕虫 或者史上最酷的东西
[23:58] We drove like 30 blocks. 我们开了大约30个街区
[24:00] Sounds like you did a great thing. 听上去你们做了件很伟大的事
[24:02] Well, I just saved the park. How was your day? 我拯救了公园 你今天过得如何
[24:03] We finished our science project, and you know what? 我们完成了我们的科学项目 你知道吗
[24:06] That disastrous kiss? It may not be my last. 那灾难的一吻 也许不会是我最后一次
[24:09] And Brendan’s okay. 布兰登也没事
[24:10] I think I’m over it, or at least not obsessing about it much. 我想我已经放下了 至少不再那么痴迷了
[24:12] That’s kind of exactly what I said to you this morning. 我今早就是这跟你说的
[24:14] But whatever, glad you got there. Glad you’re feeling better. 无所谓 很高兴你放下了 很高兴你感觉好点了
[24:16] And how are you two feeling? 你们俩怎么样
[24:18] How dare you be happy and healthy? The basement is full of rats! 你们怎么敢又快乐又健康 地下室里全是老鼠
[24:23] Babe, I went down there with the exterminator. We didn’t even see a bug. 亲爱的 我带了灭鼠人下去 我们连虫子都没看到
[24:26] Dad’s dead, Molly’s dead. The rats won. 爸爸死了 莫丽死了 老鼠赢了
[24:29] No, Cole. “I didn’t come here to rescue Rambo from you. 不 科尔 我不是来从兰博手上救走你的
[24:32] I came here to rescue you from him.” 我是来从他手上救走你
[24:35] I gotta see this movie. 我得看这部电影
[24:37] There’s nothing to be afraid of, because ghosts do not exist. 没什么可害怕的 因为鬼并不存在
[24:44] It’s killing me. It’s killing me! 我要死了 我要死了
[24:47] Boo! You’re all stupid. 噗 你们都蠢死了
[24:50] Good one. Do you need me to brush your teeth? 演得好 你需要我帮你刷牙吗
[24:52] Yes. Here they are. 嗯 拿去
[24:58] Father, is that you? 爸爸 是你吗
[25:00] No. It can’t be you. 不 不可能是你
[25:02] Might be you. Smells like you. 可能是你 味道像你
中央公园

Post navigation

Previous Post: 中央公园(Central Park)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 中央公园(Central Park)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

中央公园(Central Park)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme