Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

中央公园(Central Park)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 中央公园(Central Park)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] Hi. How are you? Don’t answer. I should do the talking. 你好 你怎么样 别回答 该由我发言
[00:15] Lots of stuff going on, 很多事在发生
[00:16] so allow me and my stringy little friend here to fill you in. 请让我和我细长的朋友给你一一道来
[00:19] Remember when city councilman Leo Shallenhammer voted “no,” 记得当市议员利奥·沙伦汉莫投了反对票
[00:22] and now they won’t renew the Park League’s contract? Drama. 现在他们将不更新公园联盟的合同 一出好戏
[00:25] No. 反对
[00:27] The city and the Park League Are they fighting? This is shady 市政府和公园联盟 他们在争斗吗 这很可疑
[00:30] But Paige will crack the case ‘Cause she’s a journalism lady 但佩吉将会破案 因为她是新闻工作者
[00:33] The end. Just kidding, there’s more. 没了 逗你的 还有
[00:34] Even though the city’s being A little dysfunctional 尽管市政府有点机能失调
[00:37] The Park League is still putting on Their annual hat luncheon-al 但公园联盟仍要举办一年一度的帽子午宴
[00:40] They pitch a huge white tent And it’s all a big to-do 他们搭了一个巨大的白色帐篷 就是个大派对
[00:43] Rich people in crazy hats That’s white people for you 戴着夸张帽子的有钱人 那就是白人
[00:46] The end. Just kidding. There’s a little more. 没了 逗你的 还有
[00:48] The luncheon I just mentioned It has a keynote speaker 我刚提到的午宴 有一个主讲人
[00:51] To celebrate the retirement Of one of the groundskeepers 为了庆祝一个管理员的退休
[00:54] It’s kind of a big deal The mayor’s gonna be there 挺重要的 市长也会去
[00:57] But the keynote speaker’s Owen And speeching is his nightmare 但是主讲人是欧文 演讲就是他的噩梦
[01:00] Owen’s kinda cute when he’s nervous, but yeah, this is hell for him. 欧文紧张的时候有点可爱 但这对他来说是地狱
[01:03] Okay, I think that’s it. 差不多就这些了
[01:05] And the water’s off in the castle 城堡里没水了
[01:06] Everyone in there smells pretty weird Right now 里面的人现在都一股臭味
[01:10] – Go, go, go! – Did you call the plumber? -快走 -你联系水管工了吗
[01:11] Yeah, I called him. 联系了
[01:12] Oh, well. No one promised us running water when you took this job. 你接手这份工作的时候 没人给我们承诺会有自来水
[01:15] That’s right. No one mentioned it at all, but we dared to dream. 没错 根本没人提 但我们敢于梦想
[01:19] Okay, Leo Shallenhammer, 好的 利奥·沙伦汉莫
[01:20] where are you and why did you vote against the Park League? 你在哪 你为什么要反对公园联盟
[01:23] I mean, it makes no sense. 毫无道理
[01:24] It’s turning down free money. Who turns down free money? 这是在拒绝免费的钱 谁会拒绝免费的钱啊
[01:26] It happens. 很正常
[01:27] A tourist once offered me $5 to put a tiny vest on a squirrel, 有个游客给我五块钱 让我给松鼠穿背心
[01:30] but wasn’t the right vest. 但是背心不对
[01:31] Why? Color? 为什么 颜色吗
[01:32] – Too many buttons. – Tourists. -扣子太多 -典型游客
[01:34] But, I mean, hopefully the stuff between the Park League and the city 不过 希望公园联盟和市政府之间的问题
[01:36] will just work itself out, he said, not at all terrified. 能自行解决 他这么说 一点不害怕
[01:39] Nuh-uh. Something weird’s going on. I can smell it. 不 有蹊跷 我能嗅到
[01:41] It’s probably me, ’cause a shower doesn’t work at all without water. 可能是我 因为没有水 完全不能洗澡
[01:45] B-T-dub, flushing is also tricky. 对了 冲水也有点棘手
[01:46] I’m gonna need a long serving fork, some gloves, and your prayers. 我需要一把长叉 一些手套和你们的祷告
[01:49] Oh, speaking of turds that just lay there, 说到躺在原地不动的屎
[01:51] how’s your speech going, Dad? 你的演讲怎么样了 爸
[01:52] Sorry. I’m dirty and grumpy. 抱歉 我又脏又暴躁
[01:54] The speech he’s giving is about Merle Fowler, 他的演讲是关于莫尔·弗勒的
[01:56] who’s retiring after 47 years. 在47岁时退休
[01:58] Owen is presenting him with the Golden Rake, 欧文要给他颁发一个金耙子
[02:02] You can use it as an actual rake, but it is frowned upon. 你可以把它当耙子用 但这不被赞许
[02:05] It’s not going good, Molly. Thank you for asking. 进展不是很顺 莫丽 谢谢关心
[02:07] Not going good at all. I hate speeches. So bad at this. 非常不顺 我讨厌演讲 完全不擅长
[02:10] What? No. 什么 不
[02:11] “You may say this is just another tennis court.” 你或许可以认为这只是又一个网球场
[02:16] Son of a bitch. Grab those cards! 该死 抓住那些卡
[02:18] “So, when workers cut through this rock, 当工人们切割这块石头的时候
[02:20] which is called Manhattan schist, 叫做曼哈顿片岩
[02:22] they cut through it using boring machines.” 他们用钻孔机切割
[02:24] He’s a boring machine. 他是钻孔机
[02:26] “And because there were no labor unions–“ 因为没有工会
[02:28] He’s a labor union. 他是工会
[02:30] What’s funny about that? 有什么好笑的
[02:31] He’s funny about that. 他好笑
[02:33] You just haven’t had a good audience. 你只是没有好的观众
[02:35] Are they gonna have fancy ice cream at the hat luncheon again this year? 今年的帽子午宴上又会提供高级冰淇淋吗
[02:38] The hat luncheon has good ice cream. Really good ice cream. So good– 帽子午宴有很好吃的冰淇淋 真的非常好吃
[02:42] I don’t know. Probably. 我不知道 可能会
[02:43] Describe it to me, in detail. 跟我详细说说
[02:44] – I’m assuming it’ll be cold and creamy. – Yes. -我猜会是冰的 有奶油味 -棒
[02:47] Hey, kids, help your mom out. 孩子们 帮帮妈妈
[02:49] I wanna try and find a guy using social media. 我想用社交媒体找一个人
[02:51] You and Dad couldn’t make it work? 你和爸爸做不到吗
[02:53] No, I’m trying to stalk this city councilman. 是的 我想跟踪这个市议员
[02:55] He’s been dodging me all week. 他回避我一周了
[02:56] So I’m thinking if I show up wherever he is 所以我在想如果我在清风和煦的周六早上
[02:58] on an easy-breezy Saturday morning, start chatting… 出现在他所在的地方 开始聊天
[03:01] Boom! I get a quote. 我就能得到他的回应
[03:02] What’s his name and how old is he? 他叫什么 年龄多大
[03:03] Leo Shallenhammer, and he’s about my age. 利奥·沙伦汉莫 跟我差不多大
[03:05] Facebook. 脸书
[03:07] Yes! That’s my Leo. 没错 这就是利奥
[03:09] Getting a schvitz at Seoulshevik’s Spa. 要去首尔谢维克水疗蒸桑拿
[03:12] He just posted that. 他刚发的
[03:13] A Korean-Russian spa? 一家韩俄水疗
[03:15] Yeah, they have communal baths, they hit you with branches… 嗯 他们有公共浴室 用树枝打你
[03:17] You know what? I’m gonna go down there right now. 我要立刻赶过去
[03:19] I’m gonna have a schvitz and get a quote. 我要去蒸桑拿和采访
[03:21] – Is a schvitz like a shower? – Schvort of. -蒸桑拿就像洗澡吗 -差不多
[03:23] – Then I’m going too. – You kids have fun. -那我也要去 -你们玩得开心
[03:25] When’s the last time you had a shower? 你上次洗澡是什么时候
[03:26] – When did we lose water? – 7:00 this morning. -什么时候停的水 -今早7点
[03:28] – A week ago. – You’re going. -一周前 -你也得去
[03:29] Great. We’re gonna have a schvitz, I’m gonna use my wits. 好极了 我们要去蒸桑拿 我要用我的智慧
[03:32] And Cole’s gonna wash his tits. 科尔要洗他的奶子
[03:34] – They get a shower, I get a scoop. – And I get to flush my poop. -他们洗澡 我获取新闻 -而我可以冲我的屎
[03:37] Okay, we should stop rhyming. 我们别押韵了
[03:38] You sure you’re okay taking the kids while you’re working? 你确定你能一边工作一边带孩子吗
[03:40] Yeah. All the best journalists take their kids on assignment. 嗯 所有伟大的新闻工作者都会带孩子去干活
[03:43] I wish I had your confidence. Can we switch bodies? 真希望我有你的自信 我们能换身体吗
[03:45] You do the hat luncheon speech and I be the hot lady reporter? 你去做帽子午宴演讲 我做性感女记者
[03:48] Honey, remember, don’t think about failure. 亲爱的 记住 别想着失败
[03:50] Think about the future, when you finish the speech 想想未来 等你演讲完后
[03:52] and everyone’s clapping because you did great. 人人都会鼓掌 因为你讲得很棒
[03:54] Kids, grab your bathing suits, your MetroCards, 孩子们 带上泳衣 地铁卡
[03:57] – and a positive attitude. – Yay! -以及积极态度 -耶
[03:58] Come on, kids, here we go There’s a lead to pursue 快来 孩子们 我要去追踪线索
[04:01] And your mama needs a comment And she’s gonna come through 妈妈需要一个评论 她将会成功
[04:04] Mom, we’re really proud of you You’re hot on the chase 妈 我们为你骄傲 你在追踪的时候性感无比
[04:06] But check your fly 检查你裤子拉链
[04:07] What is that on your face? 你脸上是什么
[04:09] I’ll get the truth, ’cause I’m a sleuth Come on and see 我会得到真相 因为我是侦探 快来看
[04:11] ‘Cause Mama’s got this Mama’s got this 妈妈全都行 妈妈都搞定
[04:14] Sorry if I spit on you Your mama’s got this 抱歉喷口水 妈妈都搞定
[04:17] Mama’s got this Mama’s got this 妈妈全都行 妈妈都搞定
[04:19] This journalist just can’t resist 报道之心不可阻
[04:21] Your mama’s got this 妈妈都搞定
[04:22] Life gives you lemons So you take ’em in stride 遭遇难关也要从容应对
[04:24] If you get the lemons talking There’s a story inside 因为所遇难关即是报道机会
[04:27] Your metaphors are messy But you’re still the top 比喻虽差 但你仍是最棒的
[04:29] Now back on the train ‘Cause this isn’t our stop 现在回到车厢 因为我们还没到站
[04:32] Be aware we’re almost there So wait and see 注意点我们就快到了 一会等着瞧吧
[04:34] ‘Cause Mama’s got this Mama’s got this 妈妈全都行 妈妈都搞定
[04:37] Oops, forgot deodorant. 忘记除臭了
[04:39] We think our mama’s got this 相信妈妈能搞定的
[04:40] Mama’s got this Mama’s got this 妈妈全都行 妈妈都搞定
[04:42] Mom’s looking like a boss 妈妈像个大老板
[04:44] Did she roll around in sauce? 她怎么一身酱汁味
[04:46] Here’s Mama 妈妈在此
[04:48] Mama’s got this 妈妈无敌
[04:54] Is Mom speaking Polish? 妈妈在说波兰语吗
[04:58] She’s definitely trying to. 至少是听起来像是波兰语
[05:00] Okeydoke. 好吧
[05:01] One great quote about the vote 有关这次投票的引言
[05:03] I’m on my way 我要来了
[05:05] Sing it! 一起唱
[05:08] They know it. 他们懂的
[05:09] In the East Village I am– 在东村的我是
[05:11] Who is she? We all agree 她是何人 我们一致认同
[05:13] – This mama’s got this – Hey, it’s me. -这位妈妈什么都搞的定 -看 我的报道
[05:16] Look, your mama’s got this 瞧 你们的妈妈什么都搞得定
[05:19] Oh my God look Our mama’s got this 我的天 我们的妈妈什么都搞得定
[05:21] Watch and learn kids ‘Cause you know your mama’s got this 学着点 孩子们 因为妈妈搞得定
[05:28] You blinked. I win again. You suck at this. 你眨眼了 我又赢了 你玩得真菜
[05:31] Sorry to interrupt. Mr. Garth is here with his hats. 抱歉打扰一下 加思先生到了
[05:34] Excuse me. 见谅
[05:35] Ms. Brandenham, the hat luncheon… 布兰登海姆女士 帽子午宴上
[05:37] What is the look you’re going for? 您想如何打扮呢
[05:39] Let’s see. I hate the park, I hate charities, 我想想 我恨那公园 也厌恶搞慈善
[05:41] I hate all those puffed-up women in their stupid hats. 那些戴蠢帽子的胖女人我也不喜欢
[05:44] Basically, I need something that says, 总的来说 我想要展示一种
[05:46] “Contempt, but I’m here, so check this out.” 不屑 但我既然屈尊来了 焦点就是我
[05:48] So, why is Bitsy going to the hat luncheon if she hates it so much? 贝琪那么厌恶帽子午宴 她为什么要去呢
[05:52] Because she’s got a sneaky little plan 因为她有个肮脏的小计划
[05:54] to drive a wedge between the Park League and City Hall, 她要挑拨公园联盟与市政厅的关系
[05:56] but I know, you wanna see what hat she goes with. 但我懂 你们想看她会选什么样的帽子
[05:58] I get it, I get it. We cut back. 理解理解 我们切回去看看
[06:00] Let’s try on some hats. Boys. 我们来试几款帽子 来人
[06:02] Helen. 海伦
[06:04] – Hat fashion show. – That’s it. -时尚帽装秀 -很好
[06:06] I call it “Windmills on Your Mind.” 我管它叫 “顶上风车”
[06:09] It’s called “Mount Rush-Less and Enjoy the Hat.” 这顶叫 “莫急 享受帽子山”
[06:09] Mount Rushmore (悬崖凿有华盛顿 杰佛逊 林肯 老罗斯福巨型头像)
[06:12] We call this one “Realms of Insanity.” 这款叫 “疯癫王国”
[06:15] “Stormy Weather,” AKA, push the button, “暴雨天气” 又叫做 请按下按钮
[06:17] “Raindrops Keep Falling on Your Head.” “雨点滴落在你的头上”
[06:19] The rain is collected in the brim and pumped back into the cloud. 雨水在帽檐处被回收进云层里
[06:23] It was developed by NASA. 是由美国宇航局制作的
[06:24] – How do I look? – Like a dirty cotton ball. -我看起来如何 -像个脏棉花球
[06:27] You got me. 被你捉弄到了
[06:29] – Can we get lightning on this thing? – We have people on it. -能在上面加上闪电吗 -正在研发了
[06:31] – We’re two years out. – I’ll take it anyway. -两年之后能交货 -我还是要
[06:33] Jimmy, Archie, Sal and Tom 吉米 阿奇 萨尔和汤姆
[06:35] Those are the names of moles that I have 这些都是我养的鼹鼠的名字
[06:37] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢大家 谢谢
[06:38] I just made that up. Can you believe it? Thank you very much. 都是我现编的 你能相信吗 谢谢大家捧场
[06:42] And here comes the super cool manager of the park 走过的这位是超酷的公园管理员
[06:46] Thank you, everyone. I gotta go. I gotta go. 谢谢大家 我真的要走了 真的要走了
[06:48] Hey. Index cards can only mean one thing. 这一叠卡片只能代表一件事
[06:51] Somebody started collecting index cards. 某人开始收集索引卡了
[06:54] What are these? Note cards with famous clichés on them? 这是啥 写着陈词滥调的手卡吗
[06:55] What? No. I’m practicing a speech. I have to give a speech. 什么 不 我在练习演讲 我要做个演讲
[06:58] Which one’s a cliché? 哪一句是陈词滥调
[07:00] Hey, I know. 我想到了
[07:01] People love it when you sing about them. 如果你唱出来的话 人们会很喜欢的
[07:03] Yeah, I’ve seen it often. 我总能见到这样的情况
[07:05] So, when you start bombing, and I’m not saying you will, 如果现场效果不好 我不是说一定不会好
[07:07] but assuming you bomb, 假设不好的话
[07:09] if there’s a guy in the front row with glasses, you’d sing… 如果前排有个戴眼镜的大哥 你就唱
[07:11] Who’s this handsome fossil in the goggles? 这位戴眼镜的帅老哥是哪位呀
[07:14] Or if he’s sitting with his sister, you go… 或者他跟他的姐姐坐在一起的话 就唱
[07:16] Who’s this handsome mister with his sister? 这位带着姐姐的英俊先生是哪位呀
[07:18] – Or if he has big ears, you’d be like– – I get it. Thank you. -如果他长了对大耳朵 -我明白了 谢了
[07:20] I’m helpful. 我帮上忙了
[07:21] Who’s that fast-walking bearded guy? 这位快速走过的胡子哥是哪位呀
[07:23] Oh, who’s just refusing to meet my eye? It’s you, sir 哪位正不敢与我对视呀 就是你 先生
[07:27] Where you going? 你想去哪
[07:31] I take back every bad thing I’ve ever said about hot water. 我收回我之前对于热水的所有不良评价
[07:34] Let’s live here. 我们在这住下吧
[07:34] I should go look for Leo. 我该去找找利奥在哪了
[07:36] But do you guys wanna get hit with branches real quick? 但你们想先稍微体验下被树枝抽的感觉吗
[07:38] I feel like I’m running backwards through the woods really fast. 这感觉像是飞速地倒着跑过一片树丛
[07:41] Or like a tree is mad at me. 好像树在生我气
[07:43] All right. I gotta go. Beat them. 好了 我要走了 接着抽他们
[07:44] Kids, stay here. I’m gonna go get my quote. 孩子们待在这 我要去搞定我的引言了
[07:46] Yep. Perfect place to leave your kids. 没问题 是个丢下孩子的好地方
[07:49] Yes, Leo. 找到了 利奥
[07:54] – What’s in there? – Little fish. -里面是什么 -小鱼鱼
[07:56] – Why? – To eat the dead skin. -为什么 -吃你的死皮
[07:57] – What did they do to deserve that? – They like it. -它们为什么要遭这种罪 -它们喜欢吃
[07:59] Leo, I’m Paige Hunter from What’s New, New York? 利奥 我是《纽约新鲜事报》的佩吉·亨特
[08:01] Paige Hunter? The one who’s been calling me all week? 佩吉·亨特 是你给我打了一整星期电话
[08:04] Yeah. Sorry to bother you on your day off. 是我 抱歉休息日还要打扰您
[08:06] Just a couple of questions. 我就问几个简单的问题
[08:06] Wait, are you doing that thing 等等 现在是不是那种情况
[08:08] where a reporter interviews someone 就是记者采访某人时
[08:09] in a comfortable place to get them to talk? 找了一个舒适的场所 然后让他们开口
[08:11] No, no, no, no. I just happened to– 没 没 没 没 只是现在正好是在
[08:13] Sorry, that’s really a weird sensation. 抱歉 这感觉真的很奇怪
[08:15] Okay, why did you vote “no” to re-ratify the Park League’s contract? 你为什么反对重批公园联盟的合约这件事
[08:19] Because the mayor told me to. 因为是市长指使我这么做的
[08:21] The mayor of the city, Mayor Whitney Whitebottom? Yeah. 市长先生 市长惠特尼·怀特伯顿
[08:25] What? That came from the mayor? 什么 是市长指示的
[08:27] Yeah, but that’s off the record. 是的 不过是私下说的
[08:28] You can’t say… something and then say it’s off the record. 你不能 向我透露了消息又说是私下说的
[08:31] Yes, I can. That’s definitely a thing. 我当然可以这么做 很多人都这么做
[08:33] No, it’s not. 不 没这回事
[08:34] It’s a thing. I’m a lawyer. It’s a thing. 有这回事 我是个律师 有这回事
[08:37] In a steam room you could argue that the source was in an altered state. 在桑拿室 你可以说线人神志不清
[08:40] Oh, what? Because of the fish? 什么 因为这些鱼吗
[08:42] Yes, because of the fish. 对 正是因为这些鱼
[08:44] I’ve been doing fish-i-pedis for years 我已经做了好多年小鱼足浴
[08:45] and I always leave drowsy and more open emotionally. 结束后我总感觉昏昏欲睡 并更爱表达自己
[08:48] Yeah, what he said. 对 像他说的那样
[08:49] Why don’t you leave me alone and go ask the mayor questions 不如你别烦我了 直接去问市长吧
[08:52] wherever it is he goes for his grooming and self-care? 问他去哪里给自己修容护理的
[08:55] I can corner the mayor at the hat luncheon tomorrow. 我可以在明天的帽子午餐上逼问他
[08:58] That’s where I’ll get my quote. Oh, my God. I stepped on one. 并能援引他的话了 天呐 我踩了一条
[09:00] – What? – He’s fine. He’s fine. He’s totally fine. -什么 -它没事 它没事 还活着
[09:02] You can see that Mama’s got this Yeah 你能发现妈妈搞得定
[09:06] Mama’s got this 妈妈搞得定
[09:08] Like fishies in a foot spa You know your mama’s got this 就像足浴里的小鱼 你知道妈妈搞得定
[09:11] Mama’s got this Mama’s got this 妈妈搞得定 妈妈搞得定
[09:14] Ooh, are those free samples? 这是免费样品吗
[09:15] – Ooh, lotion. – Grease me up. -有乳液 -快给我涂上
[09:16] Please just leave 赶紧走吧
[09:17] This is what it feels like You know your mama’s got this 这感觉就是爽 你知道你妈妈宝刀未老
[09:26] Honey, looking good. Is someone finally over his nerves? 亲爱的 你很帅啊 终于不紧张了吗
[09:30] Not quite. I changed shirts three times. 还没有 我换了三次衬衫
[09:33] Well, better stick with this one. 最好就穿这件吧
[09:34] I think you only own five shirts. 我想你一共只有五件
[09:36] No reason to punish all of them, right? 没必要让它们都受一遍罪 对吧
[09:37] Hey. You are going to… nail this. 你肯定会很出色的
[09:41] Thanks for getting me into the luncheon, by the way. 对了 谢谢你让我参加这次午餐
[09:43] You’re welcome. You’re not gonna make a big scene though, are you? 不客气 但你不会大闹天宫吧
[09:46] Nope. I’m just gonna sidle up to the mayor, 不会 我就打算悄悄靠近市长
[09:47] ask him a couple of questions, get my quote and get out. 问他几个问题 记下引述的话然后就走
[09:50] You mean ask the mayor why he wants to defund the park? 你是说问市长他为什么想从公园撤资吗
[09:52] Sure. Totally fine. Not terrifying at all. 当然可以 没问题 一点也不吓人
[09:54] You know what? Don’t even think about that. 这样吧 别想这个
[09:56] If everyone’s jittery, then you show ’em confidence. 如果大家都紧张不安 你就给他们看自信的样子
[09:58] Just look out at those little old ladies, make eye contact and smile. 看着那些小老太太 进行眼神交流 并微笑
[10:02] Be a rock in the storm. 做暴风雨中的磐石
[10:03] That’s not– I don’t think that’s an expression. 这不是 我觉得没这种说法
[10:05] Honey, we’re both gonna be storm rocks at this luncheon. 亲爱的 我们都会是这次午餐的暴风石
[10:08] – Storm rocks. – Oh, yeah. -暴风石 -没错
[10:09] We’re two serious people doing our serious jobs in a serious way. 我们是两个正经人 用正经方式干正经事
[10:12] We finished making your crazy hat, Mom. 我们做完了你的疯狂帽子 妈妈
[10:15] Let’s friggin’ luncheon. 我们去参加午宴吧
[10:21] Good crime fighting, Kite Boy. 扫黑除恶干得漂亮 风筝男孩
[10:22] Same to you, Fista-Puffs. Great crime fighting. 你也是 菲斯塔泡芙 扫黑除恶干得漂亮
[10:24] Wanna practice slow-motion face battling? 想练习慢动作的蹭脸吗
[10:26] – Face battling? What’s that? – It’s really cool. Let me show you. -蹭脸 那是什么 -超酷的 我做给你看
[10:29] – Jeez. – Sorry. -天呐 -抱歉
[10:30] I thought I saw some movement up there on the balcony. 我以为我看到了那阳台上有动静
[10:32] Where are you, Shampagne? 你在哪 沙槟
[10:33] Obsessed much? 这么迷恋吗
[10:34] Oh, please. 你好意思说我
[10:36] You’re missing that kite boy. 你在想风筝男孩
[10:37] Yeah, I wouldn’t mind seeing him again, but where is he? 对 我不介意再次见到他 但他在哪
[10:40] I don’t know how to find the guy if he’s not in his usual spot. 如果他不在常待的地方 我就不知道怎么找他了
[10:42] You should’ve set up a howling system like Shampagne and I did. 你应该和他建一个嚎叫暗号 像沙槟和我一样
[10:45] – Yep. Yep. – Kite! -是啊是啊 -风筝
[10:46] Look, there’s a thing at the end of that string 瞧 线的末端有个东西
[10:50] Up there! Why don’t you look up there? 在天上 你们为何不抬头
[10:53] Look over there what’s that in the sky? 瞧瞧天空中那是什么
[10:56] Oh, my God, Brendan! Let’s go. 天呐 布兰登 我们走
[10:59] Okay, where was I? Oh, yes. 我唱到哪儿了 对了
[11:00] Pigeon, pigeon, you’re a pigeon 鸽子 鸽子 你是只鸽子
[11:02] I’m gonna teach you how to dance 我要叫你如何跳舞
[11:06] I should’ve taught Owen how to dance, 我应该教欧文怎么跳舞
[11:08] so if his speech goes badly, he can dance. 如果他的演讲不顺利 至少还能尬舞
[11:11] No. He’ll be fine. He’ll be fine. 不 他会没事的 他会没事的
[11:19] Don’t think about the failures 别想失败
[11:20] Think about the future think about the future, ‘kay 想想未来 想想未来
[11:22] Don’t think about the failures 别想失败
[11:22] 要点 论述 眼神交流 委员会成员 说一些公园历史 自信 微笑 下一张卡
[11:23] Think about the future think about the future, yeah 想想未来 想想未来
[11:25] When I try to give a speech I always end up feeling foolish 每次我想演讲 总以犯傻而终
[11:28] My tongue gets tied I hurt my pride and more 我的舌头打结 伤了自尊
[11:31] Guess it’s something I could work on 我猜有办法练习克服
[11:34] Like that guy helped Colin Firth on 就像帮助科林·费斯的那个家伙一样
[11:34] 科林·费斯出演《国王的演讲》 讲述艾伯特王子继承王位后为演讲治疗口吃的故事
[11:36] Don’t think about the failures 别想失败
[11:37] Think about the future think about the future, yeah 想想未来 想想未来
[11:39] Don’t think about the failures 别想失败
[11:44] Don’t think about the failures Think about the future 别想失败 想想未来
[11:46] Think about how good it will feel 想想美好的感觉
[11:47] How it’s really no big deal we got this 小菜一碟 我们可以的
[11:49] Remember to smile Remember to smile How’s this? 保持微笑 保持微笑 这个怎样
[11:52] Remember to make eye contact eye contact 记得眼神交流 眼神交流
[11:55] Eye contact, smile Eye contact, smile, yeah 眼神交流 微笑 眼神交流 微笑
[11:58] All my prep and my research will 我的准备和研究
[12:01] Make me seem like Winston Churchill 会让我像温斯顿·丘吉尔那样脱颖而出
[12:04] Remember to smile, remember to breathe Remember to not suck 保持微笑 理顺呼吸 千万别出错
[12:07] When I try to give a speech 每次我想演讲
[12:10] You look fabulous. Who are you wearing? 你好美 你戴着什么
[12:14] I’m not sure. Union Pacific? What’s yours? 我不确定 联合太平洋铁路 你的呢
[12:19] Oh, excuse me. 失陪
[12:21] Hi, there. I’m with What’s New, New York? 你好 我是《纽约新鲜事报》的记者
[12:23] and I’d love to grab Mayor Whitebottom for a couple of questions. 我想问怀特伯顿市长一些问题
[12:26] Sorry, not today. Call the communications director. 抱歉 今天不行 联系通讯主管
[12:28] – Okay. Who is that? – Me, but I’m busy. Call me later. -好吧 那是谁 -是我 但我很忙 晚点吧
[12:30] – But– – Shoo. Nice hat, but shoo. -但是 -走开 帽子不错 但走开
[12:32] Get me something from the bar. No, get me two. 给我从酒吧那杯酒 不 给我两杯
[12:34] Two somethings? 两杯酒
[12:35] You’re right. Three somethings, and get me, like, 50 shrimp. 你说得对 来三杯 再给我五十只虾
[12:39] It’ll all be worth it. It’ll all be worth it. It’ll all be worth it… 都会值得的 都会值得的 都会值得的
[12:43] The mayor’s acting weird. There’s trouble brewing. 市长表现得好奇怪 肯定有什么麻烦了
[12:46] What? 什么
[12:47] No, everything’s probably fine. 不 一切应该都好
[12:50] Yeah, maybe you’re right. Oh, here he comes now. 对 也许你说得对 他来了
[12:52] Hi, Mr. Mayor. So glad you could make it. I hope we can– 市长先生 很高兴你能来 我希望我们
[12:56] Nothing. Nothing. He didn’t even slow down. 没什么 没什么 他都没慢下脚步
[12:58] Handsome bastard. Something’s going down today. 这个帅气的混蛋 今天可有事儿要发生了
[13:00] What? No, no, no. Nothing’s going down. 什么 不不不 没什么事要发生
[13:02] Oh, my gosh. How the heck did that happen? 我的天 这是怎么搞的
[13:05] It looks like you peed. 看着像是你尿裤子了
[13:07] Well, I don’t pee out of my knees. 我又不用膝盖尿
[13:08] – Looks like you do. – Nobody pees out of their knees. -我看挺像的 -没人用膝盖尿尿
[13:10] I’ve peed on my knees. 我就尿到膝盖上过
[13:12] Love the Park League. Love everything you people do. 我爱公园联盟 你们做的一切我都爱
[13:14] It’s weird the city froze the contract, isn’t it? 市政府冻结了你们的合同可太奇怪了
[13:17] – It’s a slap in the face is what it is. – Excuse me. -简直就是打你们耳光 -失陪了
[13:19] He’s gotta go change his pants because of the knee pee. 他得去换裤子了 因为他膝盖上的尿
[13:21] It’s not knee pee. I’ve got a speech to prepare for. 我膝盖上没尿 我是要去准备演讲了
[13:24] A speech? About what? Sad pant stains? 演讲吗 演讲什么 讲你裤子上的尿渍吗
[13:27] – I nailed him. – No, you didn’t. -我吵赢他了 -你才没有
[13:30] – Wait! – What? -等等 -怎么啦
[13:31] We can’t do this. 我们不能这么做
[13:32] I can’t just run up to Brendan panting like this. 我不能这么气喘吁吁地见布兰登
[13:35] Why? It makes you seem healthy. 为啥 这样看着多健康
[13:37] Except for that face you’re making and whatever’s happening here. 就是你现在这表情不太好看 还有这身汗
[13:40] He’ll know I’m stalking him. 那他就知道我在跟踪他了
[13:41] I feel like people don’t like that. 我感觉一般人都不喜欢这样
[13:42] Okay, well, then let’s get ahead of him, 那我们就比他抢先一步
[13:45] turn around and pretend to casually bump into him. 再往回走假装偶遇
[13:48] That’s actually a good idea. 倒还真是个好主意
[13:49] You didn’t need to say “actually.” 你也不用说”倒还真是”吧
[13:50] – Sorry. “Shockingly”? – Forget it. Just follow me. -抱歉 那”出人意料地” -算了 跟上我
[14:02] – Oh, hey. Brendan, right? – Oh, hi. -你是叫布兰登吧 -你好
[14:05] – Molly. – Molly. Yeah, I remember. -我是莫丽 -哦对 莫丽 我记得你
[14:06] The drawer-er-ist. Person who draws. 那个画手 家 那个画画的
[14:09] – “Drawer-ist”? – Yep. -画手家 -是呀
[14:11] What’s going on? Are you okay? Did you fall off of something? 怎么样 你还好吗 你是摔倒了吗
[14:14] Oh, no. 没有没有
[14:15] My brother and I were just having a– We were having a stroll. 我跟我弟弟正在 我们就是散个步
[14:20] But we’re not good at it, so we trip a lot. 我们散步技术不行 所以总是摔跤
[14:23] – Hey, I’m Brendan. – Cole. Good name. -我是布兰登 -我是科尔 好名字
[14:25] Cole is? 科尔是好名字吗
[14:25] No, Brendan. I mean, both are. 不 布兰登是 我是说 两个都是
[14:27] My kite’s name is Ribsy. 我的风筝叫瑞比斯
[14:29] – Oh, tmi. – Ice cream. -我并不想知道这 -冰淇淋
[14:31] I mean, my brother and I were gonna go get some ice cream, 我是说 我和我弟弟正要去买冰淇淋
[14:33] the food. We could eat it. Together. Or apart. 那个食物 我们可以一起吃 分开也行
[14:35] Both work for me. 我都可以
[14:36] I guess maybe we could try eating ice cream together. 我们可以试试一起吃冰淇淋吧
[14:38] I mean, we’ve done it the other way, so we know what that’s like. 我是说 我们都试过分开吃是什么感觉了
[14:41] Right. So, that box is checked. 好的 待办事项可以打个勾了
[14:43] Yeah. Strike that off the list. 对 可以划掉这一项了
[14:44] Put that in the basket. 板上钉钉了
[14:46] – Good conversation. – I wanna get ice cream. -真是有意义的对话 -我愿意去买冰淇淋
[14:47] Even after all that? 这么多废话了还想
[14:49] If you let me see your sketchbook. 只要你给我看你的素描本
[14:52] Maybe. After. After we get ice cream. 可能 吃完之后 吃完了冰淇淋再说
[14:54] Okay. There’s a cart just over there. 好 那边就有个冰淇淋车
[14:57] If I may, most days cart ice cream would be fine. 平时在冰淇淋车买就行了
[15:01] But we know where we can get free ice cream. 但我们知道现在哪里有免费冰淇淋
[15:03] Free rich people ice cream made from rich cows and gold, I think. 用有钱牛和金子做的免费有钱人冰淇淋
[15:08] It’s true, but we do have to sneak in, kinda. 没错 但我们得偷溜进去
[15:11] It’s a big fancy lunch. Hats are involved. 是一个高端午宴 跟帽子有关系
[15:13] Let’s do it! 我们走
[15:14] Sorry. It just sounded really fun and I got excited. 抱歉 听着太有意思了 我有点激动
[15:18] – I’m pumped. – I like him. -我超兴奋 -我喜欢他
[15:19] – It’s actually this way, buddy. – Okay. -得走这边 兄弟 -好
[15:22] While the kids make their way 正当孩子们向着
[15:23] towards that creamy, creamy, oh, so dreamy ice cream, 奶香浓郁的梦幻冰淇淋进发时
[15:27] Bitsy’s busy trying to make things 贝琪在忙着
[15:28] between the Park League and the city people 让公园联盟和市政的关系
[15:30] even more rocky… road. 更加雪上加霜
[15:33] I can’t believe what the mayor’s people are saying 我不敢相信市长的工作人员
[15:34] about the Park League. 居然这么说公园联盟
[15:36] Did you hear what the Park League people are saying about the city? 你听见公园联盟的人怎么说市政了吗
[15:38] I heard that they called you a butthole. 我听说他们都叫你大屁眼子
[15:42] 露西以前是女佣 她的雇主把一切都留给了她
[15:45] Pardon me for a moment. 我失陪一下
[15:47] Last time I saw you, you were emptying a bedpan off a balcony. 上次见面 你还在往阳台外倒便盆
[15:51] Yep. I was a maid and now I’ve got it made. Sorry. 是的 我以前是女佣 现在熬出头了 不好意思
[15:54] Did you inherit everything? 你继承了一切吗
[15:56] – Everything. – How many years was it? -全都继承了 -花了多少年
[15:58] I worked myself sick for 28 years. 我含辛茹苦了28年
[16:01] How’d you do it? How’d you make it through? 你怎么做到的 怎么坚持住的
[16:02] All I had to do was forget I was a person. 只要忘记自己还是个人就好了
[16:05] You still working for Bitsy Brandenham? 你还在为贝琪·布兰登海姆工作吗
[16:07] You better believe it. I think we’re in the home stretch. 可不是吗 我觉得我快要熬出头了
[16:09] Helen, where’d you go? I need you to burp me. 海伦 你去哪儿了 快来帮我止嗝
[16:12] Good for you. Where there’s a will, there’s a way. 加油吧 有遗嘱事竟成
[16:15] – Just make sure you’re in the will. – Helen! -只要你保证自己在遗嘱里 -海伦
[16:18] Look at these people. 瞧瞧这些人
[16:19] I’m really stirring it up. Nobody stirs it up like me. 我真是搅一手好浑水 没人比我更会搅了
[16:21] Did I tell you I stirred it up? 我跟你说我搅浑水了吗
[16:23] Maybe we should switch to coffee. 也许你应该改喝咖啡
[16:25] Whatever. But put something fun in it though, will you? 随便 但你要往里加点料好吗
[16:27] Like a drink and a cupcake. 放杯酒和一个杯子蛋糕
[16:30] Excellent to see you. How are you? 见到你很高兴 你还好吗
[16:31] …not doing a great job, can tell you that. It’s just trees, water… 做得不怎么样 我跟你说 只有树和水
[16:36] What? Are Bitsy and the mayor flirting? 什么 贝琪和市长在调情吗
[16:39] Yes, with corruption. 是的 在和贪污腐败调情
[16:43] Fancy people in there. Fancy ice cream in here. 上等人士在那边 上等冰淇淋在这边
[16:51] Oh, here we go. 来吧
[16:53] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[16:54] today we honor a very special… person… 今天我们向一位特殊的人物致敬…
[16:58] Why didn’t they ratify the contract? 他们为什么不批准那个合同
[16:59] Yeah. Why didn’t they ratify the contract? 对啊 他们为什么不批准那个合同
[17:00] …who has worked in the park so long. 他在公园中工作了很久
[17:02] It’s an insult. 这就是羞辱
[17:05] Has worked in the park so long, he knows all the dirt. 久到足以了解所有黑料
[17:08] Pause for laughter. 给笑声留白
[17:10] Excuse me. What’s going on? 抱歉 发生了什么事
[17:13] Why’d you freeze our contract? 为什么要冻结我们的合同
[17:15] Why do you have a contract that got frozen? 为什么你有一份被冻结的合同
[17:16] See? It works both ways. 看 反过来说也行啊
[17:17] That doesn’t make sense. 这根本说不通
[17:18] Fight, fight, fight. Who said that? Fight. 打起来 打起来 谁说的 打起来
[17:20] Ooh, feels just like high noon 像在演烈日当空
[17:22] Yeah We’re sick of you tycoons 我们受够了你们这些富豪
[17:24] You’re all gonna die soon 你们都一脚进棺材了
[17:26] – Ageist! – Well, here comes the typhoon -你年龄歧视 -台风要刮起来了
[17:28] – The park is mine – The park is mine! -公园是我们的 -公园是我们的
[17:32] The park is mine The park is mine! -公园是我们的 -公园是我们的
[17:34] – The park is mine! – The park is all of ours -公园是我们的 -公园是我们所有人的
[17:36] Mayor thinking that you own the town 市长觉得这城市是他的囊中之物
[17:38] Well, you’re wearing dioramas Like a crown 你们把透视画当成王冠戴
[17:40] You’re killing tradition For your dividends 你为了你的股息 破坏传统
[17:42] – You reek of entitlement – It’s the Depends -你散发着傲慢自大的气味 -因为得伴[成人纸尿裤]
[17:44] – Colonizers! – Colonizers! -殖民者 -殖民者
[17:46] I’m not sure either of you have a right to– 我不确定你们中任何人有权…
[17:48] – We were here first – That’s problematic. -我们先到的 -真有问题
[17:50] – How? – Bureaucrats! -怎么说 -官僚
[17:51] – Dilettantes! – Get the caskets for these geriatrics -浅薄涉猎者 -给这些老人备好棺材
[17:53] – You can’t hack it! – I heard he’s flaccid -你没能力 -听说他不举
[17:55] Oh, come on. One in four men– 拜托 四个人里就一个这样
[17:57] How dare you bring up His erectile dysfunction 你竟敢提起他的勃起障碍
[17:59] Screw this whole luncheon Let’s wreck this whole function! 去他妈的午宴 我们把肠子砸了
[18:00] Get to chuckin’, toss the turducken Chew on this mutton! 抛掷 扔掉特大啃 吃了这羊肉
[18:03] You’re all bluffin’ 你们在虚张声势
[18:04] Cake to the face! 蛋糕扔脸上
[18:07] Werther’s these perverts 把伟择太妃糖甩给这些变态
[18:08] Launch the sherbet 发射果汁冰糕
[18:10] – They got Herbert! – Murder! -他们打倒了赫伯特 -谋杀
[18:13] Why would you kill a party that we loved? 你为什么要破坏我们热爱的派对
[18:16] You white-collar kleptocratic Golfing thugs 你们这群盗贼统治打高尔夫的白领暴徒
[18:21] High on your power 嗑权力嗑到嗨
[18:22] – It’s prescription drugs – It’s legal -那是处方药 -合法的
[18:25] Corporate puppets 企业傀儡
[18:26] Kick the bucket 去死吧
[18:28] Fight! 打起来
[18:31] Look out for the train! 小心火车
[18:35] I’m pulling the cane! 我要拿出手杖
[18:39] – I’m bringing the rain – Bringing the rain? -我要降雨 -降雨
[18:41] Bringing the rain Bringing the rain 降雨 降雨
[18:43] This is insane! People, please. 这太疯狂了 大家冷静点
[18:47] Oh, honey, duck. 亲爱的 快躲开
[18:50] Dad’s speech went over worse than I thought it would. 爸爸的演讲比我预想中还要糟糕
[18:52] – Aunt Bitsy? – What was that? -贝琪姑姑 -你说什么
[18:53] Oh, nothing. Nothing. 没什么 没什么
[18:57] – God, what do you want? – Just a couple of questions. -天 你想要什么 -就几个问题
[18:58] I’m not doing an interview now. 我现在不接受采访
[19:00] I’m trying not to get killed. And I just got this haircut. 我不想被杀 我新理的头发
[19:03] I just need one quote. 我只需要你的一句话
[19:04] Are you personally involved with 你亲自参与了
[19:06] the tabling of the Park League contract? 搁置公园联盟合同的事吗
[19:07] No comment. Go away. 无可奉告 走开
[19:09] Did you tell Leo Shallenhammer to vote “no”? 你是否叫利奥·沙伦汉莫投反对票
[19:11] Stop bothering me. I’m claustrophobic. 别烦我 我有幽闭恐怖症
[19:13] This is a new suit. Fighting is scary. 这是新西服 打架很可怕
[19:15] Have you seen the nails on these women? 你有看到这些女人的指甲吗
[19:16] Give me a quote and I’ll get you out of here. 给我一句话 我就带你走
[19:18] I know the park and I know the table setup in here. 我了解公园 也了解桌子的安排
[19:20] – Talk! – Fine. -说话 -好
[19:22] You told Leo to vote “no.” 你叫利奥投反对票
[19:24] Why ruin the relationship between the Park League and the city? 为什么要毁掉公园联盟和市政府之间的关系
[19:27] We think we can do better. Sorry. 我们认为我们可以做得更好 抱歉
[19:29] What does that mean? Who’s “we”? 什么意思 我们是谁
[19:30] – You got your quote, get me out of here. – Okay. -我说了 带我走 -好
[19:35] – Come on. Come on. Come on! – I’m coming, I’m coming. -快来 快 -来了 来了
[19:37] Don’t pull me! 别拉我
[19:44] Get in there and start pedaling. 上去 开始用脚蹬
[19:48] Hey, hey! Hey! Fifteen bucks! 喂 15块钱
[19:50] It’s on me. It’s on me. 我给 我给
[19:51] – That guy looks like the mayor. – Who? Him? No. Jeez. -那人看着像市长 -谁 他 不是的 老天
[19:54] Hard to watch though, huh? 不忍心看下去
[19:56] Oh, the park is mine 公园是我的
[19:58] The park is mine 公园是我的
[20:00] The park is mine 公园是我的
[20:02] The park is mi– 公园是我的
[20:04] I lost the mayor. Don’t tell anybody. 我跟丢市长了 别告诉任何人
[20:06] Want me to throw those away? 要我扔掉这些吗
[20:08] This was fun. Not me taking your cups, just in general. 真有意思 不是说拿你们的杯子 是说今天一天
[20:11] Oh, my God. He had fun. 天 他很开心
[20:12] This is like a date. Is this a date? 这就像是约会
[20:14] You had ice cream, there was a show, he had fun. 你吃了冰淇淋 有表演 他玩得开心
[20:17] – Yeah, it’s a date. – There’s kissing at the end of a date. -就是约会 -约会最后有接吻
[20:19] Between you two, right? I’m not involved, am I? 就你们俩 对吗 没我的事吧
[20:21] Let’s say no. Bye-bye. 没错 拜拜
[20:23] – Where’s Cole? – He had a meeting. -科尔呢 -他去开会了
[20:25] – Strange. – Nope, normal. Normal thing to say. -奇怪 -不 很正常 很正常
[20:27] Okay. Hey, a deal’s a deal. You have to show me your sketchbook. 好的 说好了的 你得给我看你的素描本
[20:31] Oh, yeah. 对
[20:33] – There. – Okay. -看吧 -嗯
[20:34] Like a flip-book but if you don’t really see any of it. 就像是翻页书 但什么都看不到
[20:37] – Yep. – Well, I hope I see you again. -嗯 -希望能再见到你
[20:39] Me too. When I see you again. 我也是 当我再见到你的时候
[20:41] Which I hope I do. Like you mentioned. You get it. 希望能见到 就像你说的那样 你懂的
[20:42] – Can I get your phone number? – Oh, yeah. -你能给我你的电话号码吗 -当然
[20:45] – Should I keep this? – Put your number in. -我能留着吗 -你输入号码就行
[20:47] Joking. I can do that. 逗你的 没问题
[20:49] Also, oh, my God, this. 还有件事 天 差点忘了
[20:52] – Whoa. I never kissed anyone before. – Me neither. -我以前从没接吻过 -我也是
[20:56] – My lips feel funny. – Mine too. -我的嘴唇感觉有点怪 -我也是
[20:58] Actually, my whole face feels funny. 实际上 我整个脸都感觉很怪
[20:59] Oh, wow. Were your lips always getting more and more swollen? 你的嘴唇总是会越肿越大吗
[21:03] – What kind of ice cream did you eat? – Peanut butter parfait. Why? -你吃了什么冰淇淋 -花生酱冻糕 怎么了
[21:06] I’m allergic to peanuts! 我对花生过敏
[21:07] Oh, no. Oh, no! Oh, no! 不 不 不
[21:08] What do I do? Oh, here, let me help. 我该怎么办 来 我来帮你
[21:10] – Let me help you. – Give me my EpiPen. -让我帮你 -把我的肾上腺素笔给我
[21:21] In conclusion, let me just say, 总而言之 我想说
[21:23] thank you, Merle Fowler, for everything. 谢谢你做的一切 莫尔·弗勒
[21:29] Wow, Owen. Was that maybe your best speech ever? 欧文 那是你发表过的最棒的演讲吗
[21:32] I think it was. People just need to be tired from fighting, I guess. 我觉得是的 人们打架打累了
[21:36] – Did you get the quote? – I got it. -你搞到引言了吗 -搞到了
[21:37] – You want some ice cream? – I do. -你想吃冰淇淋吗 -想
[21:38] Did you hear me ad-lib that part about the guy with the glasses? 你有听到我关于那个戴眼镜的男生的即兴演讲吗
[21:41] I did. 有
[21:42] Ad-lib about the guy with the– Oh, my God. 关于那个…的即兴演讲 我的天
[21:44] He took my advice. He took my advice! 他听取了我的建议 他听取了我的建议
[21:46] I mean, good for him, but I mean, me! Anyway. 真有他的 听了我的建议 总之
中央公园

Post navigation

Previous Post: 中央公园(Central Park)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 中央公园(Central Park)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

中央公园(Central Park)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme