时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | I love mornings in the park. | 我爱中央公园的早晨 |
[00:14] | The light through the trees, the birds and the squirrels. | 有阳光洒在林间 有小鸟 有松鼠 |
[00:18] | Is that a squirrel? | 那是只松鼠吗 |
[00:19] | What the hell am I looking at? | 我看到了什么鬼东西 |
[00:21] | Anyway, so peaceful, so tranquil. | 无论如何 那么平和 那么安宁 |
[00:23] | I mean, outside it is. Inside there, it’s not. | 至少室外是这样 那房子里就不是了 |
[00:27] | Where are my shorts? | 我的短裤呢 |
[00:28] | They’re in the dryer. Remember? | 在烘干机里 记得吗 |
[00:29] | I was gonna wash, you were gonna fold. | 我要负责洗 你要负责叠 |
[00:30] | Gotta get ’em out. They’re gonna be wrinkly. | 得赶紧拿出来 会变皱的 |
[00:32] | Mom, my heart is broken. | 妈 我心碎了 |
[00:34] | And I can’t find my shoes. | 而且我找不到我的鞋了 |
[00:36] | I should probably not go to school, right? | 我大概不该去上学了 对吧 |
[00:37] | Oh, honey, I know you’re sad about that dog, | 宝贝儿 我知道你还在为了那只狗伤心 |
[00:40] | but you have to go to school. | 但你必须得去上学 |
[00:41] | Sorry. Your shoes were stinking up the kitchen, | 不好意思了 你的鞋把厨房都熏臭了 |
[00:43] | so I threw them somewhere. | 所以我把它们随手扔出去了 |
[00:45] | Oh, God. The smell. | 天啊 这个味儿 |
[00:47] | Cole’s shoes! They’re blocking the stairs. | 科尔的臭鞋 把楼梯都堵住了 |
[00:50] | I’m trapped up here. I’m gonna try and jump over them. | 我被困住了 我试试跳过它们 |
[00:53] | Molly, hot iron. | 莫丽 小心熨斗 |
[00:54] | – Dad’s freaking out. – I’m not freaking out! | -爸爸慌了 -我才没有慌 |
[00:55] | Owen’s freaking out because he has a video conference call | 欧文这么慌是因为他还有大概一分钟 |
[00:58] | with the Park League in about one minute. | 就要参加公园联盟的视频会议了 |
[01:00] | And he thinks it’ll look unprofessional if he’s not wearing pants. | 而他觉得不穿裤子会令他看起来很不专业 |
[01:03] | Which it will. | 确实会如此 |
[01:04] | Who’s the Park League, you ask? | 公园联盟是什么 你会问 |
[01:06] | Here’s the crazy thing about Central Park. | 说个让人难以置信的中央公园小知识 |
[01:08] | They get about 90% of their money from the Park League, | 这里百分之九十的资金都出自公园联盟 |
[01:11] | which basically is nice rich people who got together in the ’70s | 就是一群好心的有钱人们在七十年代联合起来 |
[01:13] | to turn this place around. | 彻底改变了中央公园 |
[01:15] | It used to look like this. | 这里以前是这样的 |
[01:16] | No, I won’t cut my hair, Dad! | 我才不要剪头发呢 爸爸 |
[01:18] | But now it looks like this. | 而现在它是这样的 |
[01:20] | Which you knew already ’cause of | 你想必早就知道它现在长什么样 |
[01:22] | pictures and postcards of Central Park. | 因为你看过那些中央公园的照片和明信片 |
[01:24] | I bet you’re saying, “Why tell me all this, Mr. Handsome, | 我打赌你在说 “为什么要告诉我这些呢 |
[01:27] | albeit, slightly unhealthy, Busker? | 帅气逼人但不太健康的街头艺人先生 |
[01:29] | Why show flashbacks and talk about leagues? | 为什么要放闪回片段还要讲联盟呢 |
[01:32] | Is it a super league of some kind? | 这是个什么超能联盟吗 |
[01:33] | Is this a superhero story?” | 这是个超级英雄的故事吗” |
[01:35] | Well, kind of. | 也算是吧 |
[01:35] | See, Owen will be tested today in a way he didn’t expect. | 今天欧文将会经历意想不到的考验 |
[01:38] | Molly truly wants to be a superhero | 莫丽真心想成为一个超级英雄 |
[01:40] | and just might get her chance along with her brother, Cole. | 而她和哥哥科尔似乎还真的有这个机会 |
[01:42] | And Paige is gonna end up right in the middle of the action too. | 佩吉也会趟进这趟浑水 |
[01:45] | Even though, at first, you’ll be like… | 虽然刚开始你可能会不以为然 |
[01:47] | It’ll involve the Park League and the city and… | 这故事包括了公园联盟 这座城市 还有 |
[01:49] | Just wait. Just wait. | 等着吧 等着吧 |
[01:52] | My video call is in, like, T-minus two minutes, | 还有两分钟视频会议就要开始了 |
[01:54] | and I’m shortless. | 我的短裤却还没上身 |
[01:55] | Honey, the camera’s not gonna see below your waist, | 亲爱的 摄像头拍不到你腰部以下 |
[01:57] | unless the Park League people insist on looking at your legs. | 除非公园联盟的人非要看你的腿 |
[02:00] | And who can blame ’em? | 不过也不怪他们想看 |
[02:01] | Give us a quick strut. One for Mama. Come on. | 来秀一个 给老娘看看 快点 |
[02:03] | – Paige, no. – Come on. | -佩吉 别吧 -赶紧的 |
[02:04] | Give me a quick hit just to get me going. | 就秀一下 给我点动力 |
[02:06] | Okay. I’m late. I’m off to work. | 好啦 我要迟到了 我去上班了 |
[02:08] | In that wrinkly blouse? | 就穿这件皱巴巴的衣服上班吗 |
[02:09] | Oh, God. You’re right. | 天啊 你是对的 |
[02:10] | This doesn’t scream real deal news reporter. | 这就不是正经新闻记者该穿的衣服 |
[02:12] | This screams sad, frumpy lady with no mirrors in her house. | 这是家里没有镜子的可怜村姑穿的衣服 |
[02:15] | Okay, do me. Do me, please. Real quick. | 给我用 给我用一下 拜托 马上就好 |
[02:17] | So many parent body parts on display right now. | 这也太多我不想看到的家长身体部位了 |
[02:19] | Paige, I have a video conference in one minute. | 佩吉 我还有一分钟就要开视频会议了 |
[02:21] | Everybody, out! Out! | 所有人都出去 出去 |
[02:23] | Hey. How come Mom doesn’t have to wear a shirt? | 凭什么我妈就不用穿上衣 |
[02:25] | Mine’s coming off. | 我现在就脱了 |
[02:26] | Good morning, everyone. | 大家早上好 |
[02:28] | Whoa, Owen. Little close, huh, buddy? | 欧文 你是不是离得太近了 兄弟 |
[02:29] | We can see up your nose. | 我们都能看进你的鼻腔了 |
[02:31] | Is that what you were going for? | 你本来就这样打算的吗 |
[02:32] | There we go. Is that better? | 好了 现在好点没 |
[02:34] | It’s less personal. | 没那么过分亲密了 |
[02:35] | Right. So, you all know a lot of plants– | 大家都认识很多植物 |
[02:37] | Owen, was there a mugging yesterday in Skater’s Circle? | 欧文 昨天滑板区是不是发生了抢劫案 |
[02:40] | Yes. A tiny mugging. No one hurt. | 是的 一起很小的案子 没人受伤 |
[02:42] | Like a mini-mug. | 是一起迷你劫案 |
[02:43] | I love mini things. | 我喜欢迷你的东西 |
[02:45] | Should we be concerned? | 我们应该担心吗 |
[02:46] | That’s a busy spot. Lots of people around usually. | 这可是个繁忙的区域 平时人都挺多的 |
[02:48] | No. I’m headed over there now to check it out this morning. | 不用担心 我早上刚去查看了 |
[02:51] | Everything’s smooth. Everything’s under control. | 一切都很好 一切尽在掌控 |
[02:52] | – I smell burning. – No, no, no! | -我闻到烧焦的味道了 -不 不 不 |
[02:55] | Your tighty whities are mighty tighty. | 你的紧身白内裤还真是超级紧身啊 |
[02:57] | Good Lord! | 上帝啊 |
[02:58] | These are the offices of Paige’s newspaper, What’s New, New York? | 这里就是佩吉工作的《纽约新鲜事报》的办公地点 |
[03:02] | It’s the city’s most absorbent paper three years running. | 连续三年蝉联”全纽约最吸水报纸” |
[03:05] | I have got a ton of ideas for my first hard-hitting news story. | 我对我的第一篇直击报道有非常多想法 |
[03:08] | Idea one, I go after the Mafia. Idea two– | 第一 我矛头直指黑手党 第二 |
[03:10] | I want you to cover the City Council Contracts Committee meeting. | 我想要你去报道市议会合同委员会的会议 |
[03:12] | What? Contracts committee? That’s so boring. | 什么 合同委员会 太无聊了吧 |
[03:15] | It’s hyperlocal. That’s a good angle for us. | 这叫超本地化 对我们报纸是个好角度 |
[03:18] | The big papers have dropped that kind of coverage. | 大报纸都已经放弃这种报道了 |
[03:20] | Hyperlocal? I think maybe that only applies to vegetables. | 超本地化 我还以为这只适用于蔬菜 |
[03:23] | Paige, your editor is giving you an assignment on the first day | 佩吉 你的编辑昨天才同意让你报道新闻 |
[03:26] | after he agreed to let you cover news. | 现在他正在给你布置任务 |
[03:29] | – Fine! Yeah. – You got cream cheese on my door. | -好吧 -你把奶油奶酪蹭我门上了 |
[03:31] | I’m coming back for it! There. Happy? | 我这就给它蹭回来 开心了吗 |
[03:39] | Oh, no. It’s Sewerpipe Mike! | 不好 是下水道麦克 |
[03:41] | We have no one to blame but ourselves. We created him. | 我们只能怪自己 是我们创造了他 |
[03:44] | Don’t put grease down the drain, people. | 不要把油脂倒进下水道 各位 |
[03:46] | And don’t flush baby wipes! | 也不要把婴儿湿巾冲下马桶 |
[03:48] | He’s almost 40% baby wipe! | 他有百分之四十都是婴儿湿巾组成的 |
[03:50] | But it’s you I’m gonna put down for a nap. | 但你才是会像婴儿一样被放倒的那一个 |
[03:58] | Can’t get free! | 我挣脱不了 |
[04:00] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[04:03] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[04:07] | Five-second rewind activate. | 启动五秒时间回溯 |
[04:09] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[04:16] | Nice thinking. Gas dissolves grease, huh? | 好主意 汽油能溶解油脂 对吗 |
[04:18] | Yes. It’s a powerful solvent. | 是的 汽油是种强效溶剂 |
[04:22] | Just wash really well. It’ll dry out your beautiful skin. | 好好洗洗 不然你美丽的皮肤会变干燥的 |
[04:24] | Did you say my beautiful skin? | 你刚说的是我美丽的皮肤吗 |
[04:26] | – What? – What was that? | -什么 -你说啥 |
[04:27] | Five-second rewind activate. | 启动五秒回溯 |
[04:28] | Gas dissolves grease, huh? | 汽油能溶解油脂 对吗 |
[04:30] | Yes. It’s a powerful solvent. | 是的 汽油是种强效溶剂 |
[04:33] | Just wash really well. It’ll dry out your skin. | 好好洗洗 不然你的皮肤会变干燥的 |
[04:36] | And no one smoke, in general, but especially right now. | 不许吸烟 这众所周知 但现在尤其不能吸烟 |
[04:39] | Thanks, Fista-Puffs. | 谢了 菲斯塔泡芙 |
[04:40] | You’re so great at everything and not awkward at all. | 你无往而不利 一点都不别扭 |
[04:43] | Wait, what? What do you mean “not awkward at all”? | 等等 什么 你说”一点都不别扭”什么意思 |
[04:45] | Oh, I mean, you’re just not awkward. | 我的意思是 你一点都不别扭 |
[04:47] | I know. But when you say that, it makes me think I am awkward. | 我知道 但你这么说让我觉得我很别扭 |
[04:50] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[04:51] | Sigh. | 叹气 |
[04:55] | Feeling sad, I take it? | 挺难过的 是吗 |
[04:58] | I get it. I get it. The heart, it’s… | 我懂 我懂 心… |
[05:01] | It’s tricky stuff. Trust me. I know. | 难以捉摸 相信我 我知道 |
[05:03] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:05] | Are you serious? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[05:05] | How about hundreds of drawings of a boy I’ve talked to once? | 我为只有一面之缘的男孩画了成百上千张画 |
[05:10] | No offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[05:10] | but I really don’t think our relationships are in the same league. | 但我觉得我们的恋情真的不太一样 |
[05:13] | One is a love pure and true and eternal. And one is your thing. | 一段恋情纯洁真挚 永以为好 另一段是你的 |
[05:17] | Yep. Thanks. | 行吧 谢了 |
[05:19] | Sorry. You came outta nowhere. | 抱歉 你从哪冒出来的啊 |
[05:23] | You probably don’t think that you came outta nowhere. | 你大概觉得你不是从哪冒出来的 |
[05:25] | You probably had a clear plan of where you were going to go. | 你大概很清楚自己要去哪 |
[05:28] | Okay. I see by your eyes that you would like to get away from here, | 好吧 我从你的表情看出你想离开这里 |
[05:31] | so I’m just gonna sit back down and put my arms over my head | 所以我就坐回去 双手抱头 |
[05:33] | and sink into a hole. | 原地消失 |
[05:34] | Here I go. | 好了 |
[05:35] | Did that sound as bad as I think it did? | 它听上去有我想的那么糟吗 |
[05:37] | Did you think it sounded really bad? | 你觉得它听起来很糟吗 |
[05:39] | Another day of this | 日复一日 |
[05:41] | living in a made-up world where I fit | 生活在我所构建的虚拟世界里 |
[05:44] | I know I can dominate | 我知道我所主宰的世界 |
[05:46] | more than two-dimensional space | 不仅仅是二次元 |
[05:49] | Did I just break that? I’m sorry. | 我把它摔坏了吗 对不起 |
[05:51] | And if I had my way, I could surprise them | 如果按我的想法来 我会让他们大吃一惊 |
[05:56] | I’d flip the script and say | 我想换换台词 说一说 |
[05:59] | everybody else’s lines, like | 别人的台词 好比 |
[06:01] | Hello. Good morning to you, fine sir. You’re looking well. | 你好 早上好 先生 你看起来真精神 |
[06:05] | Why am I doing an accent? | 为什么我怪里怪气的 |
[06:07] | Or yeah. Sports. I mean, right? | 或者 体育万岁 对吧 |
[06:11] | I wouldn’t get tongue-tied, get nervous | 我不会磕磕巴巴 不会紧张 |
[06:14] | But he’s so tall | 但他个子好高啊 |
[06:15] | How old is he? | 他多大了 |
[06:16] | She’s gorgeous | 她真漂亮 |
[06:17] | Is it too much to ask for? | 这要求太高了吗 |
[06:20] | I wanna be more | 我想变强 |
[06:22] | I wanna be | 我想成为 |
[06:26] | A superhero | 超级英雄 |
[06:31] | Watch me fly | 看我飞到 |
[06:36] | anywhere that I want to go | 任何想去的地方 |
[06:42] | And you can give me all your problems | 你可以把自己的困扰都给我 |
[06:46] | ‘Cause you know I’ll solve them | 因为你知道我会解决它们 |
[06:48] | It’s a secret everybody ought to know | 每个人都该知道这个秘密 |
[06:54] | Weirdos make great superheroes | 怪人造就伟大的超级英雄 |
[07:05] | See, now it’s catching on. | 看 现在变火了 |
[07:08] | We’re in our very own personal Comic-Con | 我们在属于自己的漫展里 |
[07:11] | And everyone’s invited. | 每个人都有入场券 |
[07:14] | Weirdos united | 怪人们联合起来 |
[07:16] | And I can be with my true love | 我能与我的真爱长相厮守 |
[07:19] | Shampagne, here I come. | 沙槟 我来了 |
[07:22] | – Loving a dog romantically is very cool. – Yeah. | -与一条狗热恋真的太酷了 -没错 |
[07:24] | Weird is the only rule And I | 古怪是唯一的规则 而我 |
[07:29] | Wanna be a superhero | 想成为超级英雄 |
[07:35] | Watch me fly | 看我飞到 |
[07:40] | Anywhere that I want to roam | 任何想徜徉的地方 |
[07:46] | And you can give me all your problems. | 你可以把自己的困扰都给我 |
[07:48] | I’ll give you all my problems. | 我会把自己的困扰都给你 |
[07:50] | ‘Cause you know I’ll solve them. | 因为你知道我会解决它们 |
[07:51] | ‘Cause you know I’ll solve them | 因为你知道我会解决它们 |
[07:53] | Weird is super and now you know. | 怪人无敌 现在你知道了 |
[07:58] | Weirdos make great superheroes. Weirdos make great… | 怪人造就伟大的超级英雄 怪人造就伟大的… |
[08:03] | Weirdos make great superheroes | 怪人造就伟大的超级英雄 |
[08:10] | I just need to see him. | 我只是想见他一面 |
[08:11] | But he’s all the way up in that penthouse, so it’s impossible. | 但他在顶层公寓里 简直遥不可及 |
[08:13] | – Nothing’s impossible. – Did your voice just get really weird? | -一切皆有可能 -你的声音是不是突然变怪了 |
[08:16] | Listen, Cole. After school, we are going to the Brandenham Hotel. | 听着 科尔 放学后我们去布兰登海姆大酒店 |
[08:19] | And I’m gonna get you up in that penthouse, gosh darn it. | 我会让你进那个顶层公寓里去的 妈的 |
[08:22] | Whoa, girl. Look at you. All confident. | 姑娘 看看你 充满自信 |
[08:25] | I know. I’m trying something. I think it’s going really well. | 我知道 我在做出尝试 我觉得效果不错 |
[08:28] | You’re gonna see Shampagne again. | 你会再见到沙槟的 |
[08:31] | Do the chairs look all right? Are they too close together? | 这些椅子看起来还好吗 会不会离得太近了 |
[08:33] | Do meetings still have chairs, | 开会还需要布置椅子吗 |
[08:35] | or should we be like those tech companies and stand? | 还是我们应该像科技公司一样站着开会 |
[08:37] | Should we order a foosball table? What do we do? | 我们是不是该订一台桌上足球桌 我们该怎么办 |
[08:40] | – The chairs are fine. Calm down. – I am calm! | -这些椅子没毛病 冷静点 -我很静 |
[08:42] | We’re about to have $500 billion in one room. | 这房间里即将迎来身价总和五千亿的人 |
[08:46] | We gotta knock these bozos’ wieners off. | 我们要让那群混蛋刮目相看 |
[08:48] | – Now, tweeze me while I get pumped up. – Fine. | -我鼓气的时候你用镊子给我拔毛 -好吧 |
[08:51] | Not my eyebrows. Start with my moles. | 别夹眉毛 从我的痣开始 |
[08:53] | Fat Man first, then Little Boy, then get my chin. | 先大后小 最后再夹下巴 |
[08:56] | Oh, this one’s a fighter. | 这个可真难搞 |
[08:59] | Be the ball. Bring it home. | 当心点 清理掉 |
[09:01] | I sure hope they don’t talk over you like the last meeting. | 我希望他们不会像上次一样不听你讲话 |
[09:03] | They didn’t talk over me. | 他们没有不听我讲话 |
[09:04] | They just kept saying words while I was saying words. | 他们只是在我讲话时说个不停 |
[09:08] | Right. It’s just– I mean, | 好吧 只是 我是说 |
[09:09] | sometimes it seemed like | 有时情况看起来像是 |
[09:10] | those investors were just outright ignoring you. | 那些投资者在公然无视你 |
[09:12] | Well, I’m not going to let them this time. | 这次我不会让他们这么对我了 |
[09:14] | They will respect me and fear me. | 他们得尊重我 敬畏我 |
[09:18] | Can we talk about the dog in the BabyBjörn? | 我们能不能谈谈把狗放在胸前抱袋里的事 |
[09:20] | You heard the dog therapist. | 你听到狗狗心理医师是怎么说的了 |
[09:21] | This is to help recreate the bond that got broken | 这是为了重建那条因为它暂获自由 |
[09:24] | when he was so traumatized by being free– | 所断开的纽带… |
[09:26] | I mean, being out there. | 我是说 因为它短期离家 |
[09:27] | No wonder someone got mugged up here. | 难怪有人在这被打劫了 |
[09:29] | There’s no one around. | 这里根本没人 |
[09:30] | Where is everyone? People skate here, right? Like, all the time? | 人都哪去了 人们一直都在这滑旱冰的 对吧 |
[09:33] | Yeah, you know, not so much anymore. | 嗯 现在可没有那么多人了 |
[09:35] | What? Since when? | 什么 从什么时候开始的 |
[09:36] | Well, since Glorious Gary stopped coming. | 从荣耀加里不再来了开始 |
[09:38] | He’s really the heart of the scene, you know. | 他真的是这里的灵魂人物 |
[09:40] | I know he’s the heart of the scene. I’ve known Gary for years. | 我知道他是这里的灵魂人物 我认识加里很久了 |
[09:43] | – It’s Glorious Gary. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Glorious Gary. | -是荣耀加里 -对对对 荣耀加里 |
[09:46] | Did I ever love to watch that man move on eight wheels. | 我太喜欢看那个男人踩着八个轮子滑来滑去了 |
[09:49] | And when he’d shoot the moon… Exquisite. | 当他射月的时候… 那可太漂亮了 |
[09:52] | But you never liked those skaters, did you? | 可你从不喜欢那些来滑旱冰的人 是吧 |
[09:54] | Well, “never liked” is a little strong. | “从不喜欢”有点太夸张了 |
[09:55] | I liked the skaters. I just didn’t like how they treated the place. | 我喜欢溜冰者 我只是不喜欢他们对待这里的方式 |
[09:58] | – All their gum wrappers. – The gum wrappers? | -还有他们的口香糖包装纸 -口香糖包装纸 |
[10:00] | Yeah. They tossed gum wrappers everywhere. | 嗯 他们把口香糖包装纸到处乱扔 |
[10:02] | It drove me crazy. | 我快疯掉了 |
[10:03] | But if Glorious Gary and his crew had been here, | 但如果荣耀加里和他的人在这儿的话 |
[10:07] | maybe the mugging wouldn’t have happened. | 可能就不会发生打劫了 |
[10:10] | Oh, you’re walking over there. Okay. | 你朝那边走了 好吧 |
[10:11] | Hey, Owen. Maybe you and Glorious Gary should, | 欧文 或许你应该和荣耀加里 |
[10:14] | I don’t know, bury the hatchet. | 我不知道 冰释前嫌 |
[10:15] | I know where he works. You could go see him and apologize. | 我知道他在哪工作 你可以去看望他并道歉 |
[10:18] | – For what? – For being uptight and uncool in general. | -为什么 -因为你因循守旧 土里土气 |
[10:20] | I wasn’t uptight! I wasn’t uptight! | 我没有因循守旧 我没有因循守旧 |
[10:24] | Waste treatment disposal plant number five needs a repainting. | 5号废物处理厂需要重新上漆 |
[10:25] | 市议会合同委员会会议 第三小时 | |
[10:29] | We have multiple bids. | 有很多人投标 |
[10:31] | Valve replacements on the Murray Hill fire hydrants. | 默里山消防栓需要更换阀门 |
[10:35] | We have seven bids. | 有7个投标 |
[10:37] | – Did I miss anything? – Yes. | -我有错过什么吗 -嗯 |
[10:38] | You missed a fistfight between Councilman Collins and Councilman Kim. | 你错过了柯林斯议员和金议员打架 |
[10:42] | When was that? | 什么时候 |
[10:43] | 1998. | 1998年 |
[10:44] | Oh, well. I’m gonna go back to paying a lot of attention. | 那我回去继续集中注意力了 |
[10:47] | Okay. So Paige isn’t excited yet, | 佩吉目前为止并不兴奋 |
[10:48] | but the meeting she’s covering is very important. | 但是她报道的会很重要 |
[10:51] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[10:52] | By the way, guess who took my advice | 对了 猜猜谁听了我的建议 |
[10:54] | and went to go make peace with Glorious Gary? | 要去和荣耀加里讲和 |
[10:56] | Which is surprising | 出人意料 |
[10:57] | because Owen really doesn’t leave the park if he can help it. | 因为欧文可以说是能不出公园就不出 |
[10:59] | I mean, he doesn’t have real-life clothes. | 他都没有现实生活里穿的衣服 |
[11:01] | Here we go. Easy-peasy. | 走吧 小菜一碟 |
[11:04] | Oh, God! Okay, oncoming cars. | 天 行驶的车辆 |
[11:06] | Wait for the walking sign to walk out of the park. Right, right, right. | 要等步行标志出现才能走出公园 记住了 |
[11:10] | Do it while we can | 趁我们还行时及时行乐 |
[11:16] | What are you doing here? This isn’t your beat. | 你来这干什么 这不是你的地盘 |
[11:19] | Mr. Lead Detective from the Special Gum Wrapper Unit. | 口香糖包装特别小组首席警探先生 |
[11:22] | Nice to see you too, Gary. | 我也很高兴见到你 加里 |
[11:24] | Look, I got boom boxes to fix here. | 听着 我要修手提式录音机 |
[11:26] | So I really don’t need any of your crabby crab face. | 我没空看你的暴躁螃蟹脸 |
[11:29] | I don’t have crabby crab face. | 我才没有暴躁螃蟹脸 |
[11:30] | If anyone has crabby crab face, it’s you. | 要说谁有暴躁螃蟹脸 那也是你 |
[11:32] | Well, shouldn’t I? You hassled me every time I put on my skates. | 我不该有吗 我每次滑冰你都要来骚扰我 |
[11:35] | You didn’t respect the park! | 你不尊重公园 |
[11:36] | We know when we’re not wanted. | 我们知道我们不受欢迎 |
[11:37] | I heard from Disco Doug that you wanted to rip up the pavement | 迪斯科道格跟我说你想拆掉路面 |
[11:40] | and plant flowers or something. | 然后种花什么的 |
[11:42] | Yeah. ‘Cause it’s a park. | 是的 因为那是公园 |
[11:43] | And your rules. Your crazy rules! | 还有你的规矩 你的疯狂规矩 |
[11:45] | My rules weren’t crazy. | 我的规矩不疯狂 |
[11:53] | – You killed the scene. – I didn’t know gum was a scene. | -你破坏了气氛 -我不知道口香糖是气氛 |
[11:55] | – Get outta my shop. – It’s not your shop, Gary! | -滚出我的店 -这不是你的店 -加里 |
[11:57] | It says “Larry’s Stereo Repair” on the sign. | 标牌上写的是拉里音响维修店 |
[12:00] | Well, Larry’s my best friend, so it’s like my shop. | 拉里是我的挚友 所以就等同于我的店 |
[12:02] | Your name is Gary and you have a best friend named Larry? | 你叫加里 你还有个挚友叫拉里 |
[12:04] | Yeah! So what? | 是啊 有什么问题 |
[12:06] | That’s– I don’t even know what to say about that. | 这 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[12:09] | Out! | 出去 |
[12:10] | That went well. I’ll make some calls. | 真是顺利 我会去打几通电话 |
[12:14] | Don’t worry about it. Let’s keep moving. Let’s keep moving. | 别担心 继续吧 继续吧 |
[12:19] | Hello, every money– body. Everybody. | 大钱好 大家好 |
[12:24] | Sorry. Thank you for coming. | 抱歉 谢谢你们到来 |
[12:26] | What if I were to tell you | 我要是告诉你们 |
[12:28] | that you could get in on the ground floor | 你们有机会参与史上 |
[12:30] | of the biggest real estate deal | 最大的房地产交易的话 |
[12:32] | in the history of the world? | 你们会作何反应 |
[12:37] | Hi. Quick question over here, Bitsy. | 你好 问个问题 贝琪 |
[12:39] | Are you wearing a dog? | 你是穿着一只狗吗 |
[12:41] | – It’s Shampagne. – Yes, please. | -这是沙槟 -真可爱 |
[12:44] | But why are you wearing a dog? | 但你为什么穿着一条狗呢 |
[12:46] | It’s Shampagne. He was traumatized. | 是沙槟 它受到了创伤 |
[12:48] | It’s a whole thing. Don’t worry about it. | 说来话长 不用管 |
[12:50] | I’m not gonna lie. It’s a little distracting. | 我说实话 这有点让人分心 |
[12:52] | No, it’s not! It’s perfectly normal. Now… | 才没有 这很正常 现在 |
[12:55] | Damn it. Hold still. | 该死 别动 |
[12:57] | – Take him out of here. – Like, to a farm? | -带它离开 -去农场吗 |
[12:58] | – No. To his room. – Fine. | -不 去它房间 -好 |
[13:01] | – You’re too nice. – All right. | -你太好了 -好了 |
[13:04] | Oh, son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[13:06] | Why has it always been like this? | 为什么总是这样 |
[13:09] | I wish I could forget the past | 我真希望我能忘记过去 |
[13:12] | The kids at school picked me last | 学校里的同学总是最后一个选我 |
[13:16] | I wasn’t tall, I wasn’t fast | 我个子不高 速度不快 |
[13:19] | I was small and a total outcast | 我矮小 被人排斥 |
[13:24] | Maybe it’s time I forgive them. | 也许是时候原谅他们了 |
[13:31] | No. | 不 |
[13:32] | I’ll make ’em pay proper respect to me | 我要让他们尊重我 |
[13:35] | Pay for not accepting me | 为不接纳我而付出代价 |
[13:37] | Pay for neglecting me | 为忽略我而付出代价 |
[13:40] | Pay for their sins God, where do I begin? | 为他们的罪行付出代价 上帝 我该从何开始 |
[13:43] | My brother was the golden child | 我弟弟是金童 |
[13:46] | He taunted and reviled me | 他辱骂 嘲弄我 |
[13:48] | I envied Little Orphan Annie | 我羡慕孤女安妮 |
[13:51] | The only person meaner than my father Was the nanny | 唯一比我父亲还刻薄的人就是保姆 |
[13:54] | I’ll make ’em pay for their condescension | 我要让他们为他们的傲慢而付出代价 |
[13:58] | Pay with their full attention | 要让他们全情投入 |
[14:00] | Pay for the privilege of kissing my toes As I sit on my throne | 我坐在王位上 让他们给我舔脚 |
[14:05] | I shower them with golden opportunities | 我给他们黄金机会 |
[14:08] | But no one bites | 但是无人回应 |
[14:09] | They belittle me | 他们轻视我 |
[14:11] | I’m constantly ignored | 我总是被无视 |
[14:12] | And no one sees my genius | 没人看到我的天赋 |
[14:14] | I’d like to be adored | 我想要被宠爱 |
[14:15] | Must I grow a penis? | 我一定得长根屌吗 |
[14:17] | Seriously. | 认真脸 |
[14:19] | I’ll make them pay | 我要让他们付出代价 |
[14:20] | Tell the bankers to wire Pay | 叫银行家汇款 付出代价 |
[14:22] | Pay to build my empire Pay | 打造我的帝国 付出代价 |
[14:26] | My desire is to raise up the rent | 我的愿望就是提高房租 |
[14:29] | And squeeze every cent They will pay | 榨干每一分 他们会付出代价 |
[14:32] | Oh, they will pay | 他们会付出代价 |
[14:36] | And they won’t dismiss me | 他们不能打发我 |
[14:37] | I’m Bitsy, I’m ritzy, I’m glitzy | 我是贝琪 我高雅 我浮华 |
[14:39] | They can’t resist me | 他们无法抗拒我 |
[14:41] | I’ll make them pay | 我要让他们付出代价 |
[14:45] | Hello. Are we guests at the hotel? | 你们好 是酒店住客吗 |
[14:47] | May I see your keycard? | 我能看你的房卡吗 |
[14:48] | Oh, welcome back, Mr. And Mrs. Ottomeier. Did you enjoy the museum? | 欢迎回来 奥托梅尔夫妇 博物馆参观得开心吗 |
[14:52] | You should. You paid for it. | 应该很满意 毕竟付了钱 |
[14:55] | He knows everyone. | 他认识所有人 |
[14:56] | I mean, hey. It’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[14:57] | I’m gonna create a diversion. | 我会分散他们的注意力 |
[14:58] | You slip in and then head straight to the elevators. | 你溜进去 然后直奔电梯 |
[15:01] | – Straight up to the elevators. Right. – Relax. Relax. | -直奔电梯 记住了 -放松 放松 |
[15:04] | The most important thing is to look rich. Like you belong. | 最重要的是要看着有钱 好像你就属于这里 |
[15:06] | Show me your rich pose. | 给我摆一个你的有钱人造型 |
[15:08] | No, not like that. Do it better. | 不 这样不行 换一个 |
[15:10] | What is that? What are you doing with your hands? | 那是什么 你用手干什么 |
[15:12] | I’m throwing all my money in the air like confetti. | 我在往空中撒钱 |
[15:14] | Maybe don’t do that. | 别这么做 |
[15:15] | Or, I don’t know, try it. | 或者我也不知道 试试吧 |
[15:16] | Anyway, get on the elevator with someone who has a keycard. | 总之 跟一个有房卡的人一起上电梯 |
[15:19] | Then pat your pockets and say something like, | 然后拍你的口袋说 |
[15:21] | “Mine must be in my dinner jacket.” | 我的卡肯定在无尾礼服里 |
[15:23] | I don’t know. I guess that seems pretty doable. | 我不知道 貌似可行 |
[15:25] | – Great. Let’s go. – Wait. | -好 我们走 -等等 |
[15:27] | What if Shampagne doesn’t remember me? | 万一沙槟不记得我了呢 |
[15:29] | Well, yeah. That would hurt. But there’s only one way to find out. | 那会很让人伤心吧 不过只有一个办法能揭晓 |
[15:33] | Okay. I was kinda hoping you’d be like, | 好吧 我还指望你说 |
[15:35] | “Of course he’ll remember you. You’re great.” Blah, blah, blah. | 它当然会记得你 你那么棒之类的话 |
[15:38] | Oh, totally. That too. That too. | 当然 也包括这个 |
[15:39] | Now get ready to strut in there like a rich, pompous little gentleman. | 现在准备好像个有钱傲慢的绅士走进去 |
[15:46] | Sneezing fit. | 我在不停打喷嚏 |
[15:48] | Do you have a Kleenex? Does anyone have a Kleenex? | 你有面巾纸吗 有谁有面巾纸 |
[15:50] | Hey, here’s a tissue for your issue. | 我这有纸巾解决你的问题 |
[15:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:58] | Bear with me, guys. | 忍受一下我 各位 |
[16:01] | Okay, I think we got ’em. Thank you. | 我想我擤完了 谢谢 |
[16:03] | Oh, boy. No, thanks. That’s not how this transaction works. | 不了 谢谢 你不用还我 |
[16:17] | Must have left my dinner in other jacket. | 我肯定是把的晚餐落在另一件外套里了 |
[16:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:31] | I have a feeling you need my help in not being here. | 我感觉你需要我的帮助离开这里 |
[16:35] | Hey, I know where I know you from. | 我知道你来自哪 |
[16:37] | You’re that kid. The one who found Shampagne. | 你就是那个小孩 找到沙槟的那个 |
[16:39] | I just wanted to see him again. | 我只想再见它一面 |
[16:41] | We bonded, like the most you can bond. | 我们之间建立了深厚的感情 |
[16:43] | And there were things left unsaid. | 还有些话没说完 |
[16:45] | Listen, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[16:46] | I would tell you you can see him when they walk him. | 我也想告诉你你可以在他们遛它的时候见它 |
[16:48] | But he’s on lockdown. No walks. | 但它处于禁闭 不能遛 |
[16:50] | They put down Wee-Wee Pads on the balcony. | 他们在阳台上放了尿垫 |
[16:52] | They even have a trainer who goes up to work him out up there. | 他们甚至还请了个教练去指导它锻炼 |
[16:55] | – A trainer? – Yeah. | -教练 -嗯 |
[16:56] | A lot of stretching, Pilates, core work, you know. | 各种拉伸 普拉提 练习核心力量 |
[16:59] | He doesn’t need core work. His core’s perfect! | 它不需要练核心力量 它的核心力量超棒 |
[17:01] | Sorry, kid. | 抱歉 孩子 |
[17:04] | Here. In case you need it. | 给 以防你需要 |
[17:06] | – Thanks. Oh! It’s wet. – Yeah. | -谢谢 是湿的 -嗯 |
[17:09] | So, we’re gonna try this again with Owen and Glorious Gary. | 我们要再试一次让欧文和荣耀加里和好 |
[17:12] | And this time, I’ll be here to help | 这一次 我会去帮忙 |
[17:13] | with my always good words and delightful dimples. | 用我的良言和迷人的酒窝 |
[17:18] | Do I have dimples? I might not have dimples. | 我有酒窝吗 我可能没有酒窝 |
[17:20] | Owen. Glorious Gary. Thank you for meeting me here. | 欧文 荣耀加里 谢谢你们来见我 |
[17:23] | I know you spoke earlier, and it wasn’t great. | 我知道你们先前有见面 并不顺利 |
[17:26] | But, Glorious Gary, you don’t talk with your mouth, | 但是荣耀加里 你不用你的嘴说话 |
[17:29] | you talk with skates. | 你使用你的溜冰鞋说话 |
[17:30] | No, I also talk with my mouth. | 不 我也用我的嘴说话 |
[17:33] | I’m making a good point. | 我提出了一个很好的论点 |
[17:34] | And, Owen, the second you heard | 欧文 你一听说 |
[17:35] | that Glorious Gary wasn’t skating up here, | 荣耀加里不在那溜冰了 |
[17:37] | you were upset. I saw it. | 你一下就难过了 我看到了 |
[17:39] | And you probably just couldn’t say that to Glorious Gary | 你可能没法跟荣耀加里说 |
[17:42] | because of your litter issues, | 因为你的垃圾问题 |
[17:43] | which are a total vibe killer. | 那真的很破坏气氛 |
[17:45] | It’s the park rules. | 是公园的规定 |
[17:46] | Littering’s a crime committed by criminals. But yeah, sure. | 乱丢垃圾是罪犯们犯的罪 不过是的 |
[17:48] | So let’s come together and skate it out. Right, Owen? | 所以我们何不来比一场溜冰 好吗 欧文 |
[17:51] | – Yeah. Wait, what? – It’s the only way to make this right. | -嗯 等等 什么 -只有这样才能解决这事 |
[17:54] | I mean, no. I’m not really a skater. I have a high center of gravity. | 不行 我不会溜冰 我重心很高 |
[17:57] | Yeah. You’re not a skater. You’re a hater. Let’s forget it. | 是的 你不会溜冰 你是黑子 算了 |
[18:00] | It was stupid of me to think | 我真蠢 竟然会以为 |
[18:01] | you’d care about something that wasn’t a plant anyway. | 你会关心非植物的东西 |
[18:04] | Oh, he went there, plant-wise. | 他说出了植物二字 |
[18:06] | Gary, wait. | 加里 等等 |
[18:08] | Glorious Gary, let’s skate. | 荣耀加里 我们溜冰吧 |
[18:15] | – I’m dying. I’m dying! – He’s fine. | -我要死了 我要死了 -他没事 |
[18:19] | Oh, it hurts. It hurts! | 好痛 好痛 |
[18:22] | Ow, heart! You son of a bitch! | 我的心 你个混蛋 |
[18:25] | He just didn’t have lunch. | 他只是没吃午饭 |
[18:29] | – That’s him. – He heard you. | -是它 -它听到你了 |
[18:31] | I can’t believe it. What do I do? | 难以置信 我该怎么办 |
[18:32] | – Howl back. – Oh, right. | -嚎叫回去 -对 |
[18:39] | He remembers me. | 它记得我 |
[18:40] | You were right. We did it. | 你说对了 我们做到了 |
[18:42] | He remembers me | 它记得我 |
[18:43] | I’m so relieved | 我真是松了口气 |
[18:45] | He remembers me | 它记得我 |
[18:46] | I should’ve believed | 我就该相信的 |
[18:48] | He remembers me | 它记得我 |
[18:49] | We’ll be best pals | 我们会成为最好的朋友 |
[18:50] | He remembers me | 它记得我 |
[18:51] | What a boost in morale | 士气大涨 |
[18:53] | And I’m feeling like a superhero | 我感觉自己像个超级英雄 |
[18:58] | Weirdos make great superheroes | 怪人造就伟大的超级英雄 |
[19:03] | You can give us all your problems | 你可以把自己的困扰都给我 |
[19:06] | ‘Cause you know we’ll solve ’em | 因为你知道我们会解决它们 |
[19:09] | It’s a secret everybody should know | 这是人人都该知道的秘密 |
[19:14] | Weirdos make great superheroes | 怪人造就伟大的超级英雄 |
[19:20] | Weirdos make great superheroes | 怪人造就伟大的超级英雄 |
[19:28] | 市议会会议 第五小时 | |
[19:28] | And now for the final items on the agenda: | 现在讨论议程上最后一项 |
[19:32] | the renewals of the city’s P3s. | 城市P3的更新 |
[19:35] | – What are the P3s? – Public-private partnerships. | -什么是P3 -公私合作关系 |
[19:38] | Oh, my God. It’s more boring when you say the whole thing. I prefer P3s. | 天 你说了全称后更无聊了 我偏爱P3 |
[19:41] | Like the business improvement districts. Times Square, Bryant Park… | 比如商业改进区 时代广场 布赖恩公园 |
[19:45] | Yeah, I got it. Thanks. Thank you. | 懂了 谢谢 |
[19:47] | Motion to re-ratify the Union Square partnership. | 重批联合广场合作关系的动议 |
[19:50] | – All in favor. – Aye. | -赞成这项提议的人讲一声赞成 -赞成 |
[19:53] | Motion to re-ratify the Hudson Yards Hell’s Kitchen Alliance. | 重批哈德逊园区地狱厨房联盟的动议 |
[19:57] | – All in favor. – Aye. | -赞成这项提议的人讲一声赞成 -赞成 |
[19:59] | Motion to re-ratify the contract for the Central Park League. | 重批中央公园联盟合同的动议 |
[20:03] | – All in favor. – Aye. | -赞成这项提议的人讲一声赞成 -赞成 |
[20:05] | No. | 反对 |
[20:08] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[20:09] | Councilman Leo Shallenhammer just voted no. | 利奥·沙伦汉莫议员投了反对票 |
[20:11] | But everyone else voted yes. | 但其他人都投了赞成 |
[20:13] | If the vote’s not unanimous, | 如果投票不统一 |
[20:14] | the Park League contract automatically goes into a debate period. | 公园联盟合同就会自动进入辩论期 |
[20:17] | So they have 60 days to debate it and get it ratified. | 这样他们就有60天时间来辩论 让其获批 |
[20:20] | And if not, their contract with the city ends. | 如果不成的话 他们跟市政府的合同就结束 |
[20:23] | We’re talking about Central Park? | 我们说的是中央公园吗 |
[20:24] | The one that’s central? The park that’s in the middle? | 那个在中央的 在中间的公园 |
[20:27] | Are you really a reporter? | 你真的是记者吗 |
[20:28] | This is huge. Oh, crap. | 这可是大事 靠 |
[20:32] | Downtown, downtown. Two-step. Turn. | 弯腿 弯腿 两步 转身 |
[20:38] | Owen, you’re not gonna believe this. | 欧文 你不会相信的 |
[20:39] | The Park League contract is, I don’t know, in debate, or something. | 公园联盟合同现在处于辩论期什么的 |
[20:43] | It’s a P3 thing. P3 is lingo. I know a lot of lingo now. | 跟P3有关 P3是行话 我现在学了很多行话 |
[20:46] | I don’t wanna worry you. Everything is probably okay, | 我不想让你担心 一切可能都没事 |
[20:48] | but you should possibly, totally be worried. | 但你或许该担心 |
[20:50] | I’m gonna head home. | 我要回家了 |
[20:53] | Is that… Dad? | 那是爸爸吗 |
[20:54] | Oh, my God. That’s horrifying. I mean… | 我的天 好吓人 |
[20:56] | Go, Dad! | 加油 爸爸 |
[21:04] | Is it done? | 结束了吗 |
[21:07] | There’s the fist pump. That’s the signal we agreed on. | 那是我们说好的握拳手势信号 |
[21:09] | Helen said it was too big, but she’s a dork. | 海伦说太大了 但她就是个呆子 |
[21:10] | Anyway, everyone! | 总之 各位 |
[21:12] | The Central Park League contract has just been put on hold | 中央公园联盟合同刚刚被市议会 |
[21:15] | by the City Council. | 暂停了 |
[21:19] | I feel like you’re saying that like it’s a big deal, | 你说得好像这是件大事一样 |
[21:22] | but I don’t get why it’s a big deal. | 但我不懂为什么是大事 |
[21:23] | It means that soon funds to the park will be cut off. | 这意味着公园的资金将被切断 |
[21:27] | And when those funds are cut off, the park will start to die. | 当资金被切断后 公园就会渐渐死亡 |
[21:31] | And when the park starts to die, people will turn against it. | 当公园渐渐死亡后 人们就会背叛它 |
[21:35] | And then they will sell. | 然后就会出售它 |
[21:37] | That is interesting. | 真有意思 |
[21:39] | You have my attention. | 你吸引了我的注意 |
[21:42] | Enjoy your park while you can, you stupid New Yorkers, | 趁还可以的时候好好享受公园吧 愚蠢的纽约人 |
[21:46] | ’cause Bitsy’s in the big leagues now. | 因为贝琪要掌权了 |
[21:50] | I just want you to know, Gary, I’m sorry. | 我只想让你知道 加里 我很抱歉 |
[21:53] | The skaters are as important to the park as plants. | 溜冰者对公园跟植物同等重要 |
[21:57] | I mean, not as important, but very close. Kinda close. | 没有同等啦 不过也差不多 很接近 |
[22:00] | Anyway, it’d be great to have you guys back. | 总之 你们要是能回来就最好不过了 |
[22:03] | I was just thinking I’d maybe get rid of those signs. | 我刚在想我或许会除掉那些标牌 |
[22:05] | – They seem kinda– – Uptight. | -看上去有点 -因循守旧 |
[22:07] | I was gonna say wordy, but yeah, that too. | 我本想说冗长的 不过这也对 |
[22:09] | All right. It’s a deal. Now come out here and spread your legs. | 好了 就这么说定了 现在过来张开你的腿 |
[22:13] | – What? Why? – I’m gonna shoot the moon through them. | -什么 为什么 -我要从你下面射月穿过 |
[22:15] | – No. – Yes. | -不要 -要 |
[22:16] | Come on! You have the perfect legs for a man to shoot the moon under! | 拜托 你的腿最适合从下面射月了 |
[22:20] | Don’t waste your gift! | 别浪费你的天赋 |
[22:21] | All right. Oh, God. | 好吧 天啊 |
[22:25] | Moon! | 月亮 |
[22:28] | Beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[22:29] | It seems like Gary did all the work. | 感觉主要是加里的功劳 |
[22:31] | Just go with it. He needs this. | 别戳破 他需要提升自信 |
[22:32] | I like to think that’s how I came outta Mom. | 我想我就是这样从妈妈身体里出来的 |
[22:34] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[22:35] | We gotta do it while we can | 我们得及时行乐 |
[22:43] | We gotta do it while we can | 我们得及时行乐 |
[22:47] | There’s no time to waste So take my hand | 没时间浪费 拉起我的手 |
[22:52] | Let me see the crab walk | 让我看看螃蟹步 |
[22:54] | My feet are on fire | 我的脚在灼烧 |
[22:56] | Let me see the iceberg | 让我看看冰山 |
[22:59] | I’m just trying not to fall | 我在努力不要跌倒 |
[23:00] | Let me see the grapevine | 让我看看葡萄藤 |
[23:02] | Look out below | 当心下面 |
[23:04] | Let me see the side slide | 让我看看侧滑 |
[23:07] | I’m too young to die | 我还年轻不能死 |
[23:09] | We gotta do it while we can Together | 我们得及时行乐 一起来 |
[23:13] | We gotta do it while we can | 我们得及时行乐 |
[23:17] | We gotta do it while we can Together | 我们得及时行乐 一起来 |
[23:21] | There’s no time to waste So take my hand | 没时间浪费 拉起我的手 |
[23:25] | Do the snake walk | 蛇行 |
[23:27] | Do the hurricane | 飓风 |
[23:30] | Do the circle walk | 圆步 |
[23:31] | – And the kick fake – Help! | -然后假踢 -救命 |
[23:33] | Do the toe jam | 垫脚 |
[23:35] | And the split roll-back | 劈叉翻滚 |
[23:37] | Do the five star | 五星 |
[23:40] | And the backspin | 然后后转体 |
[23:41] | I got you, buddy | 我扶着你 哥们 |
[23:43] | I’m sorry I judged you | 抱歉我对你评头论足 |
[23:45] | I really need your moves tonight | 我今晚很需要你的动作 |
[23:48] | I told you don’t be uptight | 我叫你别因循守旧 |
[23:50] | I’m rolling because you | 我在溜冰 因为你 |
[23:53] | You got me feeling out of sight | 你让我感觉像在飞 |
[23:58] | When Owen checks his phone | 等欧文看他的手机 |
[24:00] | His mind will be blown | 他一定会被吓到 |
[24:02] | And his shorts may be too | 短裤说不定也会被吓掉 |
[24:04] | He might poop his shorts | 他可能会拉裤子 |
[24:06] | Ignorance is bliss | 无知是福 |
[24:08] | He doesn’t know this | 他全然不知 |
[24:10] | He has everything to lose | 他的一切都岌岌可危 |
[24:13] | We gotta do it while we can Together | 我们得及时行乐 一起来 |
[24:17] | We gotta do it while we can | 我们得及时行乐 |
[24:21] | We gotta do it while we can Together | 我们得及时行乐 一起来 |
[24:25] | There’s no time to waste So take my hand | 没时间浪费 拉起我的手 |
[24:29] | We gotta do it while we can We gotta do it | 我们得及时行乐 我们得行乐 |
[24:33] | We gotta do it while we can | 我们得及时行乐 |
[24:37] | We gotta do it while we can We gotta do it | 我们得及时行乐 我们得行乐 |
[24:41] | There’s no time to waste So take my hand | 没时间浪费 拉起我的手 |
[24:45] | We gotta do it while we can | 我们得及时行乐 |