时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | In the middle of Manhattan | 在曼哈顿中央 |
[00:19] | There’s a spot unlike the rest | 有个与众不同之地 |
[00:21] | An actual oasis | 一个真正的绿洲 |
[00:22] | It’s like New York, but undressed | 就像纽约 但一丝不挂 |
[00:24] | I’m talking ’bout a place That all the bustle seems to pass | 我说的是一个没有喧嚣的地方 |
[00:28] | What’s this place I speak of? | 我口中的这地方是哪里呢 |
[00:31] | Why, I’m so glad you asked | 既然你诚心诚意地问了 |
[00:42] | It’s Central Park | 是中央公园 |
[00:44] | It’s a haven, it’s a jewel | 是港湾 是瑰宝 |
[00:47] | Central Park | 中央公园 |
[00:49] | And it even has a pool | 甚至有个水塘 |
[00:52] | The city’s little refuge Filled with kind of art and art | 城市的小避难所 遍地另类艺术和艺术 |
[00:57] | And guess what? | 猜猜怎么着 |
[00:58] | It’s central in my heart | 它存在于我心中央 |
[01:04] | The cops patrol on horsies | 警察骑马巡逻 |
[01:06] | As the kiddos hide their weed | 小孩藏大麻 |
[01:08] | Be cool. Be cool. | 故作淡定 |
[01:09] | There’s tennis players deucin’ | 网球手打成40平 |
[01:11] | And he just deuced for free Good job! | 他刚刚免费大便 好样的 |
[01:14] | See Rollerbladers tripping | 轮滑者摔倒 |
[01:16] | Yogis doing downward dog | 瑜伽修炼者做下犬式 |
[01:18] | And truant students skipping | 旷课学生逃走 |
[01:20] | While their Waspy mothers jog | 而他们的新教徒母亲在慢跑 |
[01:23] | Central Park | 中央公园 |
[01:25] | Built in 1857 | 建于1857年 |
[01:28] | Central Park | 中央公园 |
[01:30] | Where all rats go to heaven | 老鼠上天堂 |
[01:33] | It used to be a village | 从前是个村庄 |
[01:35] | But no one talks about that part | 但没人谈起 |
[01:37] | Dark chapter | 黑暗的一章 |
[01:38] | Anyhoo… | 总之 |
[01:39] | It’s central in my heart | 它存在于我心中央 |
[01:41] | And in this gorgeous haunt You’ll find all you’d ever want | 在这个美丽的地方 你能找到梦想中的一切 |
[01:45] | Picnics on the giant lawn | 在巨大草坪上野餐 |
[01:46] | Rowboats floating on the pond | 在池塘里划船 |
[01:48] | Carts with churros, mangoes too | 卖油条和芒果的小车 |
[01:49] | – Hey, halal – Hello to you | -清真老板好 -你也好 |
[01:50] | – Shakespeare plays – Folksy tunes | -莎士比亚话剧 -民谣 |
[01:51] | – Bucket drummers – Fun cartoons | -水桶鼓手 -有趣卡通 |
[01:52] | People play and people sing That guy won’t do anything | 有人嬉戏有人唱歌 那人什么都不做 |
[01:55] | – The park’s a meeting spot – A melting pot | -公园是个见面地点 -一个大熔炉 |
[01:57] | It’s like this souvenir I bought | 就像我买的纪念品一样 |
[01:59] | – An equalizer – An exerciser | -一个平等区 -一个训练场 |
[02:02] | A perfect place to wear my visor | 一个戴遮阳帽的绝佳地点 |
[02:05] | Central Park | 中央公园 |
[02:07] | Where the animals can talk | 动物可以说话 |
[02:10] | Central Park | 中央公园 |
[02:12] | My mistake They cannot talk | 我的错 它们不能说话 |
[02:15] | Grandiose and glorious Unlike any place on Earth | 宏伟壮丽 不同于地球上任何地方 |
[02:19] | Where else can your son and daughter Splash in dirty hot dog water? | 除了这儿 你的儿女还能去哪的脏热狗水里践踏 |
[02:24] | Here at the midpoint | 这里是中点 |
[02:26] | A park that’s so central | 一个处于中央的公园 |
[02:29] | The name’s not that clever | 名字不算精明 |
[02:31] | But screw it, whatever | 但谁在乎呢 |
[02:34] | It’s central | 它存在于 |
[02:36] | In my heart | 我心中央 |
[02:45] | Hi. I am a humble troubadour, a busker. | 你好 我是个谦虚的吟游诗人 一个街头艺人 |
[02:49] | They call me Birdie, ’cause I sing like a bird, | 他们叫我鸟哥 因为我唱歌像鸟一样 |
[02:52] | and I’ve bathed in that fountain. | 我还在那喷泉里洗过澡 |
[02:53] | And this behind me is Edendale “Castle.” | 我身后的是伊甸”堡” |
[02:57] | I’m putting quotes around “castle” | 之所以给”堡”加引号 |
[02:59] | because I think it was originally built to hold shovels, or b– | 是因为我觉得它最初是用来放铲子或者…的 |
[03:02] | horse bones or dead people. | 马骨或者私人 |
[03:03] | But now, this is where the manager of the park lives with his family. | 但现在 这里是公园管理员和他家人的居所 |
[03:07] | Let’s peek inside. It’s not creepy. I’m the narrator. | 我们去瞅瞅里面 这不变态 我是旁白者 |
[03:10] | But we should, you know, not get caught. | 但我们最好别被抓 |
[03:12] | Not ’cause it’s creepy, but we should– Let’s just be cautious. | 不是因为这变态 但我们… 总之小心为上 |
[03:15] | That’s Cole. | 那是科尔 |
[03:16] | 科尔 喜欢动物 | |
[03:18] | That’s Molly. | 那是莫丽 |
[03:19] | 莫丽 画漫画 | |
[03:21] | Their mom is Paige. | 他们妈妈是佩吉 |
[03:23] | 佩吉 新闻工作者 | |
[03:24] | And the dad is Owen. | 爸爸是欧文 |
[03:26] | 欧文 公园管理员 | |
[03:26] | He’s the park manager. | 他是公园管理员 |
[03:28] | That’s why he’s wearing those shorts. They tell you he’s in charge. | 所以他才穿着那短裤 暗示你他掌权 |
[03:31] | – Does anybody hear whispering? – Damn it. | -有人听到了低语吗 -该死 |
[03:33] | No. | 没有 |
[03:34] | Well, happy Hot Lips Turtlehead Day, everyone. | 热唇龟头花节快乐 各位 |
[03:36] | The coolest annual flower blooming celebration on earth. | 地球上最酷的一年一度的开花典礼 |
[03:39] | Are we excited? Are we dancing? Yeah, we’re dancing. | 我们激动吗 我们要跳舞吗 嗯 跳起来 |
[03:42] | – Is that dancing? – Arms, maybe. Legs, I don’t know. | -那是跳舞吗 -手臂也许算 腿嘛 说不好 |
[03:45] | I love Hot Lips Turtlehead Day. | 我爱热唇龟头花节 |
[03:48] | More than graffiti removal week? | 胜过清除涂鸦周吗 |
[03:49] | Oh, I do love that. | 我也很喜欢那个 |
[03:51] | But yes, even more. | 不过没错 我更爱热唇龟头花节 |
[03:52] | And I’ve got stickers for the crowd this year. | 今年我给观众准备了贴纸 |
[03:54] | “Everybody’s turtleheading.” | 人人都来赏龟头花 |
[03:57] | Dad, you know that “turtleheading” also means | 爸 你知道”赏龟头”也有 |
[04:00] | when you really have to go to the bathroom? | 你特别想上厕所的意思吧 |
[04:02] | It does? | 是吗 |
[04:03] | Yeah, the turtle sticks his little head out eagerly. No? | 嗯 乌龟会急切地伸出它的头 不是吗 |
[04:07] | Oh, no. Oh, no. I made so many of these. | 不 我做了好多贴纸 |
[04:11] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[04:12] | People are still gonna show up this year. Still gonna have a good time. | 人人今年还是会来 还是会玩得很开心 |
[04:16] | People probably aren’t gonna show up this year, | 今年多半不会有人来了 |
[04:18] | and last year wasn’t great. | 去年就不是很成功 |
[04:20] | Look at that, huh? | 看看 |
[04:21] | New Yorkers just don’t get as excited about | 纽约人不像以前那样 |
[04:24] | flowers blooming as they used to. | 热衷于百花争艳了 |
[04:25] | I blame it on the fact that there’s any other thing to do. | 我认为是因为现在有很多别的事可做 |
[04:29] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[04:31] | Not gonna swing by the flower beds on your way to work? | 上班路上不顺道去花坛吗 |
[04:33] | Today’s the day I’m having the big talk with my editor. | 今天我要和我的编辑进行重要谈话 |
[04:36] | Paige works at a small weekly newspaper | 佩吉在一家小型周报工作 |
[04:38] | that is the number one most left-on-the-subway paper in the city. | 是城里被留在地铁上最多的报纸 |
[04:42] | Yep. I’m gonna try to convince Marvin to let me cover actual news. | 是的 我要试图说服马文让我报道真正的新闻 |
[04:46] | Can’t keep doing fluffy fluff. | 我不能再报道无足轻重的事了[毛绒绒] |
[04:47] | I’m a journalist, not a cat. | 我是新闻工作者 不是猫 |
[04:50] | No matter what you write, Mom, I’ll always pretend I read it. | 不管你写什么 妈 我会永远假装我有看过 |
[04:52] | – Oh, you. Who’s my special boy? – Me. | -你 谁是我的特别儿子 -我 |
[04:56] | Look at you. You are my special boy. | 瞧瞧你 你是我的特别儿子 |
[04:58] | Too bad you can’t just stick him back up there. | 真可惜你没法把他塞回你肚子 |
[05:00] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[05:01] | Well, it’s just me and the kids then. | 那就只有我和孩子们了 |
[05:03] | Turtleheading together. Nope. Keep forgetting what that means. | 一起赏龟头花 不对 总是忘记它的意思 |
[05:05] | When did people decide that? | 人们什么时候决定的 |
[05:07] | Wow. Look at the time. Gotta go. | 看看时间 我得走了 |
[05:08] | What? Where you going? What about the flowers? | 什么 你去哪 不管花了吗 |
[05:10] | I gotta be somewhere. | 我得去一个地方 |
[05:11] | To draw. A boy. | 画一个男孩 |
[05:13] | I mean, I wanna watch him from afar. | 我想从远处窥探他 |
[05:15] | Without his knowledge. But respectfully. | 在他不知情的情况下 不过保持尊重 |
[05:16] | No, of course. | 当然 |
[05:17] | I saw him flying his kite last weekend, | 我上周末看到他放风筝 |
[05:19] | and I don’t even care that he’s cute. | 我根本不在乎他长得帅 |
[05:21] | ‘Cause I’m not into appearances or athletic shoulders at all. | 因为我完全不看重外表或宽厚的肩膀 |
[05:23] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[05:24] | He seemed like the kind of boy | 他看上去像是那种 |
[05:25] | who would maybe fly his kite at the same time | 会在每周六同一时间 |
[05:27] | every Saturday near that rock I hide behind. | 在我藏身的那块石头附近放风筝的男孩 |
[05:29] | If the wind is blowing, which it is, out of the northeast, | 如果风在吹 确实在吹 是东北风的话 |
[05:31] | not that I researched that– I gotta go! I have to go! | 我并没有研究 我得走了 真的得走了 |
[05:35] | By the way, there’s nothing wrong with watching people from afar, | 对了 从远处或者透过窗户什么的 |
[05:38] | or through a window, or whatever. | 窥探人没有问题 |
[05:40] | Duck down. Duck down. | 低下身子 低下身子 |
[05:43] | – Didn’t I used to have more sausage? – Didn’t we all? | -我以前香肠不止这点吧 -谁不是呢 |
[05:46] | But that’s life, huh? I gotta go. | 但这就是生活 我得走了 |
[05:48] | What about the turtleheads? | 龟头花呢 |
[05:49] | That sausage is gonna come up later. | 那香肠在之后会出现 |
[05:51] | You’ll see. Follow the sausage. | 等着瞧 跟着香肠走 |
[05:53] | It’s a link to something. | 跟某事有关联[link也有小香肠之意] |
[05:56] | Get it? I love puns. | 懂了吗 我喜欢双关语 |
[05:58] | Glasses, glasses. Oh, God. Glasses. | 眼镜 眼镜 天呐 眼镜呢 |
[06:00] | – Owen? – I’m here, Elwood. Go ahead. | -欧文 -我在 艾尔伍德 说 |
[06:01] | Bitsy Brandenham’s dog, | 贝琪·布兰登海姆的狗 |
[06:03] | Shampagne the shih tzi-doodle, is lost in the park. | 狮子贵宾犬沙槟在公园里走丢了 |
[06:07] | She’s gonna have a press conference about it in one hour | 一小时后她要在布兰登海姆酒店 |
[06:09] | at the Brandenham Hotel. | 召开新闻发布会 |
[06:11] | – Okay. Thanks for letting me know. – What’s a shih tzi-doodle? | -好的 谢谢通知 -什么是狮子贵宾犬 |
[06:13] | Elwood, I’ll meet you by the flower beds, okay? | 艾尔伍德 我们在花坛见 好吗 |
[06:15] | – I need to cover that. – What? Why? | -我要去报道这事 -什么 为什么 |
[06:17] | Heiress’s dog goes missing? | 女继承人的狗失踪了 |
[06:18] | This could be my way into real news. | 这可能成为我进入真正新闻的入口 |
[06:20] | Maybe he was kidnapped. I mean, that would be awful. | 也许它被绑架了 那就太糟了 |
[06:22] | But also fantastic. But awful. Really bad. | 但也很棒 但也很糟 真的很糟 |
[06:24] | But aren’t you supposed to go talk to your boss? | 你不是要去找你老板谈话吗 |
[06:27] | Or I could walk in there with a great angle on a breaking story | 或者我可以带着一个突发新闻的特别视角去找他 |
[06:31] | and prove to him that I can do hard news. | 向他证明我可以报道硬新闻 |
[06:33] | Oh, my God! I found my glasses! | 天 我找到我的眼镜了 |
[06:34] | I’m becoming my mother, | 我要成我妈了 |
[06:36] | but without all the hidden packs of cigarettes. | 但是没有那些藏着的香烟 |
[06:37] | Okay, bye, bye, bye, bye… | 好了 拜拜拜拜 |
[06:38] | So, you’re probably thinking, “Who is Bitsy What’sis’sit?” | 你可能在想 谁是贝琪 琪是什么 |
[06:42] | The heiress to a fortune Bitsy’s quite the institution | 财富继承人 贝琪是名流 |
[06:44] | She’s like the Queen of Hearts In that she loves an execution | 她就好比是红桃Q 热爱处决 |
[06:47] | The Brandenham Hotel Is where she’s perched upon her throne | 她的王座在布兰登海姆酒店 |
[06:49] | And she’s billin’ as our villain | 她扮演我们中的恶人 |
[06:51] | Though that isn’t quite yet known | 尽管很多人还不知道 |
[06:54] | Except by you guys. You know now, so… | 除了你们 你们现在知道了 所以 |
[06:58] | Damn it, Shampagne. Where are you? | 该死 沙槟 你在哪 |
[07:01] | I miss everything about you. | 我想念你的一切 |
[07:03] | Your nonallergenic fur, your weirdly-hard-to-treat worms. | 你不会引起过敏的皮毛 你难以除掉的虫子 |
[07:09] | It’s like I’ve lost 1,000 friends. | 好像我失去了一千个朋友一样 |
[07:11] | Are you distraught? | 你心烦意乱吗 |
[07:13] | I’m distraught. | 我心烦意乱 |
[07:14] | I have something that will make you feel better. | 我有东西能让你好受点 |
[07:16] | This cream was made from whale anus. | 这个霜[奶油]是用鲸鱼肛门做的 |
[07:19] | Is it legal? | 合法吗 |
[07:20] | I think it’s illegal. | 好像是非法的 |
[07:22] | I love that because I hate them. | 我喜欢 因为我讨厌它们 |
[07:26] | Whales, they think they’re so big. | 鲸鱼 它们自以为很大 |
[07:29] | Yes– Oh, no, no, no… No. | 是的 不不 不要 |
[07:30] | You’re supposed to eat it, I think. | 你应该吃掉 |
[07:35] | That’s nice. | 真好吃 |
[07:36] | Oh, no. No, sorry, it’s for your skin. | 不 抱歉 是抹在皮肤上的 |
[07:38] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[07:41] | Do I look younger? | 我看上去年轻点了吗 |
[07:43] | Oh, you could be my daughter. | 你可以做我女儿了 |
[07:46] | Oh, Shampagne. Where are you? | 沙槟 你在哪 |
[07:49] | How could this have happened, Helen? | 怎么会发生这事 海伦 |
[07:51] | I know. It’s really, really terrible. I can’t stand it. | 我知道 真的很糟糕 我受不了 |
[07:55] | Damn! Damn that stupid dog walker. | 该死 那个该死的遛狗人 |
[07:58] | Well, he seemed competent when I interviewed him. | 我面试他的时候 他似乎能力很强 |
[08:00] | I don’t really believe in leashes. | 我不太信狗绳 |
[08:02] | It puts me in a power position with the dog | 它让我控制了狗 |
[08:04] | that makes me uncomfortable. | 我会很不舒服 |
[08:05] | – You’re hired. – Also, I’m a narcoleptic. | -你被雇用了 -还有 我有发作性睡眠病 |
[08:06] | – Love it. Not a problem. – Oh, great. | -棒 不成问题 -太好了 |
[08:08] | I wish Shampagne were here. | 真希望沙槟在这儿 |
[08:10] | We would be making fun of you so much right now. | 我们就能大肆取笑你了 |
[08:13] | Yes, you sure would. | 当然 |
[08:14] | We’d start with those shoes and just work our way up. | 我们会先嘲笑你的鞋子 然后慢慢往上 |
[08:17] | And when you bend over, we’d make a fart noise. | 你弯腰的时候 我们会发出一个放屁声 |
[08:22] | Yeah. Okay. | 嗯 好的 |
[08:24] | It’s just not the same. It’s not the same. | 跟以前不一样了 不一样了 |
[08:32] | People will come, right? Who doesn’t like flowers? | 人们会来的 对吗 谁不喜欢花啊 |
[08:34] | It’s Turtlehead Day! Sorry, you’re playing. | 今天是龟头花节 抱歉 你在演奏 |
[08:36] | Oh, no, no, no. I can take a break. I’m taking a break! | 不不 我可以休息的 我这就休息 |
[08:39] | It’s Hot Lips Turtlehead Day. All day. Over at the flower beds. | 今天是热唇龟头花节 全天都是 在花坛那边 |
[08:42] | I’m not interested in any way, but thank you! | 我不感兴趣 不过谢谢 |
[08:45] | What’s wrong, buddy? You just said “huh” really sadly. | 怎么了 哥们 你刚才口气很难过的样子 |
[08:49] | It’s nothing. It’s fine. | 没事 没什么 |
[08:51] | Oh, come on. You can tell me. | 说吧 你可以告诉我 |
[08:52] | I’m a street musician. I’m almost like a priest. | 我是街头音乐人 几乎相当于是神父了 |
[08:54] | – I don’t think that’s true. – Yeah, no, it is. | -我不这么认为 -是真的 |
[08:56] | It’s just– I think maybe no one cares about the turtleheads. | 就是 好像没人关心龟头花 |
[08:59] | I mean, I can’t even get my own kids excited about them. | 我甚至没法让自己的孩子对它们感到兴奋 |
[09:02] | – Am I the only one who cares? – What? | -我是唯一一个在乎的人吗 -什么 |
[09:04] | Is my job stupid? | 我的工作愚蠢吗 |
[09:05] | Would I be more useful to the world if I worked in a– in a factory? | 我要是在工厂工作会更有用吗 |
[09:09] | Like a sock factory? Everybody needs socks. | 比如袜子工厂 人人都需要袜子 |
[09:12] | Whoa, whoa, mister. That’s crazy talk. | 慢点 先生 你这就是胡扯了 |
[09:14] | – People don’t need socks anymore. – They don’t? | -人们不再需要袜子了 -是吗 |
[09:17] | Hey, bring it in. Let’s have a little pep talk. | 来吧 我来给你打点气 |
[09:20] | – No, thanks. – No, don’t fight it. We’re doing this. | -不了 谢谢 -别争 就这么定了 |
[09:22] | Okay, but I might think about other things while you’re talking. | 好 不过你说话的时候我可能会想别的事 |
[09:24] | – No, you won’t. You’ll be riveted. – Okay. | -你不会的 你会全神贯注 -好吧 |
[09:26] | Socks suck. Except as puppets. | 袜子很逊 除了作为木偶的时候 |
[09:28] | People don’t need socks, but they do need parks. | 人们不需要袜子 但他们需要公园 |
[09:30] | And this park needs you. | 而这个公园需要你 |
[09:32] | And you need me to tell you the park needs you and your socks, | 你需要我来告诉你公园需要你和你的袜子 |
[09:37] | which I’m just noticing are pulled up so high. | 我刚注意到你袜子拉得好高 |
[09:39] | That was better than I thought it was gonna be. | 你的话比我想象中有用 |
[09:41] | – Was it? Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 真的吗 -是的 |
[09:43] | – I feel like I didn’t get there. – No, you did. I’m gonna go. | -我感觉我还没说完 -有的 我要走了 |
[09:45] | Was it too much sock stuff? | 我是说了太多袜子相关的事吗 |
[09:46] | No, it was perfect. | 没有 恰到好处 |
[09:47] | Oh, great. All right. I’ll just go back to playing. | 很好 那我回去继续拉了 |
[09:50] | Yeah, break’s over now! I’m gonna play again! | 休息结束 我要继续拉小提琴了 |
[09:55] | Folks today don’t see my way | 今天的人不领我的情 |
[09:57] | Though the flora is sure To be a nice array | 尽管花群一定会很美 |
[10:00] | And my children tell me “no” | 我的孩子对我说不 |
[10:03] | They got their people to see | 他们有想见的人 |
[10:05] | They got a place to go | 他们有想去的地 |
[10:07] | Does it make me sad? Does it hurt old Dad? | 这让我难过吗 你伤心吗 老爸 |
[10:10] | Or should I go with the flow? | 或者我该随波逐流 |
[10:12] | Flower beds with turtleheads | 开满龟头花的花坛 |
[10:15] | Got me spinnin’ and a-grinnin’ When the bloomin’ spreads | 花朵盛开 让我旋转微笑 |
[10:18] | Hey! Another turtle geek | 嘿 又来了一个龟头花迷 |
[10:21] | No, wait, that’s just a fella Trying to take a leak | 不对 只是一个想要撒尿的家伙 |
[10:25] | Guess it’s only me That’s a devotee | 看来只有我一个爱好者了 |
[10:28] | But am I enough? | 可我足够吗 |
[10:30] | What if I own it? | 要是我坚持自我呢 |
[10:31] | Wanna be like, wanna be like Someone who can own it | 想要做一个能坚持自我的人 |
[10:34] | Wanna get to, wanna get to A point where I can dance like a dad | 想要成为一个可以把衬衫扎在裤子里 |
[10:38] | With my shirt tucked in | 跳舞的老爸 |
[10:39] | Like it doesn’t look bad When the cramps set in | 就算抽筋也不难堪 |
[10:42] | I’m gonna own it | 我要坚持自我 |
[10:43] | And my name is Yeah, my name is Owen | 我的名字是 我的名字是欧文 |
[10:45] | And I own it | 我坚持自我 |
[10:46] | And I like my, and I like my flowers When they bloom in the moon | 我喜欢 我喜欢我的花在月光下绽放 |
[10:50] | Like the fruit of the loom | 就像鲜果布衣 |
[10:51] | You can say I’m alone | 我或许孤单一人 |
[10:53] | But I celebrate my turtleheads And own it | 但我庆祝我的龟头花 毫不胆怯 |
[10:57] | Guess my boss assumes I’m soft | 我老板认为我软弱[只配报道软新闻] |
[11:00] | So, I’ll go to this and show him I can write my ass off | 我要向他证明 我可以写出超赞的文章 |
[11:03] | If only he’d assign real news | 只要他给我安排真正的新闻 |
[11:05] | Instead of fluffy fluff And beauty stuff and style reviews | 而不是写鸡皮蒜毛 美容或者时装评论 |
[11:08] | That’s a minor glitch ‘Cause I’ve got the itch | 那是个小故障 因为我有梦想 |
[11:11] | And a lot to prove | 还有很多要证明的东西 |
[11:13] | I’m gonna own it | 我要坚持自我 |
[11:14] | Gonna kick in, gonna kick the door in Like I own it | 我要踢开门 目中无人 |
[11:17] | Gonna bust in, gonna bust in headfirst | 我要猛冲进去 |
[11:19] | Like a badass boss lady mom of two | 像有两个孩子的女老板 |
[11:21] | Like a one-chick Bernstein And Woodward too | 就像是女版的伯恩斯坦和伍德沃德 |
[11:24] | I’m gonna own it | 我要坚持自我 |
[11:25] | Gonna get in, gonna get in Hone it and then own it | 我要进去 磨炼自己然后大放异彩 |
[11:28] | Gonna put my, gonna put my foot down | 我要坚持主张 |
[11:30] | Like my pits and my bits Aren’t schvitzing now | 全然不顾我已大汗淋漓 |
[11:32] | And holy cow | 我的天 |
[11:34] | ‘Cause I’m finally Gonna show ’em how I own it | 我终于要向他们展示我要如何震撼全场 |
[11:36] | I’m offering a reward of $50,000 to whomever finds Shampagne. | 我向找到沙槟的人提供五万奖金 |
[11:43] | In fact, you know what? Make it 60,000. | 算了 改成六万好了 |
[11:45] | Wait, no, 55– 55,000. | 等等 五万五 |
[11:47] | Print that, you news monkeys. | 快去印出来 你们这些新闻猴子 |
[11:50] | Or post it, or like it, or whatever. | 或者发帖 点赞 什么都行 |
[11:51] | The dog was last seen in Central Park. | 狗狗最后出现的地点是中央公园 |
[11:55] | Let me out here. | 让我下去 |
[12:03] | Is it weird to hide in the shadows? | 躲在阴影里奇怪吗 |
[12:06] | Is it weird to follow so close? | 跟踪得如此之近奇怪吗 |
[12:09] | Is it so weird I know where he goes? | 我知道他会去哪奇怪吗 |
[12:14] | Is it bad I have this affection? | 我爱慕他是否有错 |
[12:17] | Is it bad I can’t look away? | 我无法转移视线是否有错 |
[12:20] | If I don’t tell, would that be okay? | 要是我不说出来 可以吗 |
[12:25] | Come on, be bold-faced | 要厚颜无耻 |
[12:28] | Be daring | 要无所畏惧 |
[12:31] | Or never own it at all | 不然永远别去追求 |
[12:33] | Never own it at all | 永远别去追求 |
[12:36] | Helen, hold this. | 海伦 拿着这个 |
[12:38] | I’m gonna own this | 我要拥有这里 |
[12:39] | ‘Cause whenever Yeah, whenever Bitsy dies I own this | 因为贝琪死后 这里就归我了 |
[12:42] | I don’t miss you, little shih tzu | 我不想你 狮子狗 |
[12:43] | Now that you are gone I’ll be next in the heirloom line | 你走后 顺位继承人就是我 |
[12:46] | And all the furniture you see here Is mine, mine, mine | 你看到的所有家具都属于我 |
[12:49] | I’m gonna own it | 我要拥有这里 |
[12:50] | And I’m gonna Yeah, I’m gonna be the one to own it | 我要成为这里的主人 |
[12:53] | Gonna bathe in, gonna bathe in Hundred-dollar bills | 我要在百元钞票里沐浴 |
[12:55] | With a man who looks like Magic Mike | 找一个魔力麦克一样的男人 |
[12:58] | While I nibble on the kibble That I know you like | 把他老二含在嘴里 我知道你也喜欢 |
[13:00] | Own it, own it, | 拥有它 拥有它 |
[13:02] | I can also sing | 我也会唱歌 |
[13:04] | A new best friend for Cole | 科尔的新挚友 |
[13:07] | I’ll be bold-faced and daring | 我会厚颜无耻 无所畏惧 |
[13:10] | I will be the one in control So my dreams come true | 我会掌权 梦想成真 |
[13:12] | So I get what I want | 我会得偿所愿 |
[13:14] | And my little dog too | 还有我的小狗 |
[13:16] | I’m still here | 我仍然在这儿 |
[13:18] | Raise awareness for turtleheads | 提升龟头花的关注度 |
[13:20] | I’ll be free to openly stare | 我可以自由窥探 |
[13:22] | Be a billionaire | 成为亿万富翁 |
[13:24] | It’s totally healthy how much I care | 我这么在乎 毫不病态 |
[13:28] | Now I gotta Now I gotta own it | 现在我要拥有一切 |
[13:34] | They’re coming. People are coming. | 他们来了 人们来了 |
[13:38] | Oh, no. Kinda stompy. | 不 他们踩在了花上 |
[13:41] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[13:55] | Good boy, Shampagne. | 真乖 沙槟 |
[13:56] | So Cole had the dog all along? | 所以狗一直都在科尔手上 |
[13:59] | That’s crazy! No, I knew. | 太不可思议了 我早知道了 |
[14:03] | No. Stop it. Stop that. | 住手 住手 |
[14:05] | Here, doggy. Here, money, money, money. | 小狗快出来 这里有钱 |
[14:06] | Get out of there. | 给我出去 |
[14:08] | They’re not gonna stop. We gotta find that dog. | 他们不会停手的 我们得找到那条狗 |
[14:10] | Actually, you stay here. | 你留下来 |
[14:11] | Someone needs to protect the flowers. | 得有人来保护花 |
[14:14] | – And that someone, Elwood, is you. – No, no, no. | -而那个人就是你 艾尔伍德 -不不不 |
[14:16] | – You’re the only one who can do it. – No, no, no… | -你是唯一能做到的人 -不不 |
[14:18] | – I’m scared. I can’t do it. – Protect the flowers, Elwood. | -我很怕 我做不到 -保护花 艾尔伍德 |
[14:20] | – No, I can’t do it. Oh, God. – Okay, great. | -我做不到 我的天 -很好 |
[14:22] | – You stay here, stay strong, Elwood. – Don’t leave me! | -你留在这儿 坚强点 艾尔伍德 -别离开我 |
[14:25] | – Hi, babe. – Owen, get this. | -亲爱的 -欧文 听着 |
[14:27] | Bitsy offered a $55,000 reward. Can you believe it? | 贝琪悬赏五万块寻狗 你能相信吗 |
[14:30] | – People are gonna go nuts. – Yep. | -人们会疯掉的 -嗯 |
[14:31] | – What’s that sound? – The people, going nuts. It’s a madhouse. | -什么声音 -人们疯狂的声音 这里全乱套了 |
[14:34] | That’s amazing! I gotta get over there. | 太棒了 我得马上过去 |
[14:37] | I mean, I’m sorry, sweetie. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[14:38] | Don’t let anyone find the dog till I get there. | 别让别人抢在我前面找到狗 |
[14:40] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 好 当然 |
[14:42] | Sir! Do not put peanut butter on a statue! | 先生 不要把花生酱抹在雕塑上 |
[14:44] | That is not a good way to catch a dog. | 这不是抓住狗狗的好方式 |
[14:46] | You people stop messing up my park! | 你们别在我公园乱搞了 |
[14:49] | – Here, Shampagne. – Reward. Reward, where are you? | -过来 沙槟 -奖金 奖金 你在哪 |
[14:53] | They’re closing in. Okay, okay. | 他们接近了 好吧 好吧 |
[14:55] | We could go to the pump house behind the boathouse. | 我们可以去船屋后面的泵屋 |
[14:57] | Or maybe the old skate shack by the ice rink? | 或者滑冰场旁边的装备屋 |
[15:01] | You have to be really quiet, Shampagne. | 你必须非常安静 沙槟 |
[15:04] | Here. Chew on your friend, Flippy. | 来 咬着你的朋友 拖拖 |
[15:07] | Look at me. This is real talk. | 看着我 我是认真的 |
[15:08] | In this crazy, crazy mixed-up world, I found you. | 在这个疯狂混乱的世界 我找到了你 |
[15:12] | And no one’s gonna separate us. You hear me? | 没人会把我们分开 听到了吗 |
[15:14] | Okay, now you say something. | 好了 你表个态吧 |
[15:17] | I understand completely. | 我完全明白 |
[15:18] | You want another sausage? Yeah, you do. | 你想再吃一根香肠 没错 |
[15:21] | Okay, let’s move. | 我们走吧 |
[15:23] | – Cole? – Nothing! | -科尔 -没什么 |
[15:24] | – Why were you in the shed? – I thought– | -你去工具房干什么 -我以为… |
[15:27] | See, what had happened was, it was rain– | 你看 刚才下雨了 |
[15:30] | I thought it was raining. | 我以为下雨了 |
[15:31] | – Oh, wow, it cleared up so fast. – I’m looking for the lost dog. | -这么快就晴了 -我在找丢的那只狗 |
[15:34] | Why don’t you come with me? You can be another pair of eyes. | 你跟我一起找吧 多个人多双眼 |
[15:36] | – I think I’m allergic to dogs. – No, you’re not. | -我好像对狗过敏 -不 你没有 |
[15:39] | Well, I’m allergic to your shenanigans, mister, so knock it off. | 我对你的小计谋过敏 先生 所以别闹了 |
[15:44] | – What? – Oh, gosh. I’m beat. | -什么 -天啊 我真累 |
[15:46] | – Are you beat? Should we go home? – Come on. Let’s go. | -你累吗 我们要不要回家 -我们走 |
[15:48] | Damn. | 该死 |
[15:58] | Blar. Destroy. | 轰 毁灭 |
[16:02] | Evil robot from the future. | 来自未来的邪恶机器人 |
[16:04] | You can’t stop us, Fista Puffs, | 你无法阻止我们 菲斯塔泡芙 |
[16:06] | puny girl hero who’s never even kissed anyone. | 连初吻都没有的弱爆的少女英雄 |
[16:08] | Okay. That doesn’t seem relevant. | 好吧 那跟这件事没关系 |
[16:10] | It’s pretty relevant. | 关系大了 |
[16:11] | – What do we do? – I’ll go for his legs with my hair. | -我们怎么做 -我用头发攻击它的腿 |
[16:13] | You go for his head with your kite. | 你用风筝攻击它的头 |
[16:21] | A kite. What are you trying to do? Delight me to death? | 风筝 你想怎么做 把我高兴死吗 |
[16:25] | – Are you drawing me? — I– no. | -你在画我吗 -不 |
[16:27] | Really? “Kite Boy”? | 真的吗 “风筝男孩” |
[16:29] | Oh, look at that. You have a– You have a kite too. | 快看啊 你也有个风筝 |
[16:31] | That’s a– What a crazy coincidence. | 真是太巧了 |
[16:33] | Well, I like your drawing style. | 我喜欢你的绘画风格 |
[16:36] | I… | 我… |
[16:38] | My name is Brendan. | 我叫布兰登 |
[16:39] | Mol– Sorry. Molly. | 抱歉 莫丽 |
[16:41] | – You okay? – Yep, yep, yep… | -你没事吧 -没事 没事 |
[16:43] | – Okay. I have to go. – Okay. | -好 我得走了 -好的 |
[16:45] | I’ll probably see you around | 我们之后可能还会再见 |
[16:46] | since I saw you here last week behind this same rock. | 因为我上周也看到你在这块石头后面 |
[16:49] | That was someone who looks like me. | 那只是跟我长得很像的人 |
[16:51] | I mean, unless you’re cool with it, and then it was me. | 除非你不介意 那就是我本人了 |
[16:54] | Yep, you’re gone, so… | 你已经走了 |
[16:57] | Bye! | 拜 |
[16:59] | Well, we looked everywhere. That dog is clearly dead. | 我们都找遍了 那只狗显然死了 |
[17:01] | You said that, like, 25 times. | 你说了25次了 |
[17:03] | That doesn’t make it less true. | 并不影响它的真实性 |
[17:05] | Wait, did you hear that? | 等等 你听到了吗 |
[17:07] | What’s that? What are you doing? | 什么动静 你在做什么 |
[17:09] | Dog call to try to get the dog to come. | 假装狗叫 吸引狗狗过来 |
[17:14] | Well, that worked, huh? | 看来起作用了 |
[17:17] | Is this the dog? This is the dog. | 是这只狗吗 就是这只 |
[17:19] | Why do you have the dog? How long have you had him? | 为什么在你手上 你挟持它多久了 |
[17:21] | – What time is it? – Around 4:00. | -几点了 -大概四点 |
[17:23] | – Since yesterday. – What? | -从昨天起 -什么 |
[17:24] | We need to get this dog returned as quickly as possible | 我们需要尽快把这只狗还回去 |
[17:27] | so people stop tearing up my park. | 这样人们就不会折腾我的公园了 |
[17:28] | Wait, Dad. Can we sidebar? | 等等 爸 能商量下吗 |
[17:30] | I have a totally unrelated question. | 我有个完全无关的问题 |
[17:32] | You know how you’ve always said we should get a dog? | 你不是总念叨我们该养只狗吗 |
[17:34] | I’ve never said that in my life, Cole. | 我这辈子从没说过这句话 科尔 |
[17:36] | He was covered in perfume when I found him. | 我找到它时 它身上被喷满了香水 |
[17:38] | I was like, “Who puts perfume on a dog? That’s messed up.” | 我心想 谁会往狗身上喷香水啊 太乱来了 |
[17:42] | Doesn’t matter, Cole. | 这不重要 科尔 |
[17:43] | Bitsy is a rich old lady, and this is her little rich dog. | 贝琪是个阔太太 而这是她的阔狗狗 |
[17:46] | But I love him, Dad. | 可是我爱它 爸 |
[17:50] | I know it looks like dognapping behavior | 我知道看上去是绑架狗狗的行为 |
[17:52] | But trust me, Dad I’m this furry guy’s savior | 但相信我 爸 我是这毛绒绒小可爱的救星 |
[17:55] | Trapped up in the tower with only Bitsy to nuzzle | 困在高楼里 只能和贝琪亲亲 |
[17:57] | Shampagne is like a way better Rapunzel | 沙槟可比长发公主可爱得多 |
[17:59] | And it’s not like I took him if anything, he took me | 也不是我抢走的它 而是它迷住了我 |
[18:02] | He took my breath away when he was taking a pee | 它在撒尿时 夺走了我的呼吸 |
[18:04] | Putting aside this is probably against the law | 先不说这可能违反了法律 |
[18:06] | That’s just a tiny flaw | 那只是不值一提的疏漏 |
[18:07] | Son, you can’t have a dog | 儿子 你不能养狗 |
[18:09] | Let me keep this dog and I will never not walk him | 让我留下这只狗 我绝不会偷懒不遛它 |
[18:11] | I know that’s a double negative but I’m smart | 我知道这是双重否定 但我聪明机智 |
[18:13] | And I’ll take him to the veterinarian when he’s ill | 当它生病时 我会带它看兽医 |
[18:16] | I’ll get some peanut butter to help him swallow his pill | 我会喂它花生酱 帮它咽下药丸 |
[18:18] | Right now, he’s a lapdog in the lap of luxury | 现在 它是别人的掌上明狗 |
[18:20] | But he shouldn’t be cooped up he should be out there running free | 但它不该被关住 而是自由撒野 |
[18:23] | Look at his eyes can’t you see that he’s sad, man? | 看它的眼睛 你看不出它的悲伤吗 |
[18:25] | I’ll clean up his poops you can call me Mr. Bag Hands | 我会清理它的便便 你可以叫我”接屎圣手” |
[18:28] | “Mr. Bag Hands”? | “接屎圣手” |
[18:30] | – When he poops, I’ll pick it up. – You’ll pick it up? | -当它拉屎时 我会捡起来 -你会捡起来 |
[18:31] | I’ll pick it up When he poops, I’ll pick it up | 我会捡起来 它拉屎时 我会捡 |
[18:33] | – No, you won’t. – I will, I love that dog | -不 你不会 -我会的 我爱这只狗 |
[18:35] | Son, we gotta think about the consequence | 孩子 我们得考虑好后果 |
[18:40] | What if we are sent to doggy jail for this? | 万一我们因为这事被送到狗狗监狱怎么办 |
[18:43] | Can’t keep this dog | 不能留下这只狗 |
[18:45] | Papa, I believe this puppy’s heaven-sent | 爸爸 我相信这只狗是天堂送来的礼物 |
[18:49] | I promise to pick up his every excrement | 我保证捡干净它的每一粒排泄物 |
[18:53] | – I love you, Dad. – I love you too, son. | -我爱你 爸 -我也爱你 儿子 |
[18:55] | We’re not keeping the dog. | 我们不能留下这只狗 |
[18:56] | Hey! There’s my boys. | 我老公和儿子在这呢 |
[18:58] | Oh, it’s your mom. | 是你妈妈 |
[19:00] | So, in conclusion, my son kidnapped the dog. | 结论就是 我儿子绑架了这只狗 |
[19:04] | There’s my article. | 素材来了 |
[19:05] | Rescued. | 拯救 |
[19:05] | Does anyone maybe think “rescued” works better in this situation? | 你们不觉得这时用”拯救”更恰当吗 |
[19:08] | – I can’t write any of this. – We’re gonna say we found it. | -我不能写这件事 -我们就说我们找到的 |
[19:10] | And we’re gonna return the dog without mentioning when we found it. | 然后我们会把狗送回去 不提什么时候找到的 |
[19:13] | And we’re gonna be lying liars. And you are in huge trouble. | 我们得扯弥天大谎 你会惹上大麻烦 |
[19:15] | I don’t love the last part. | 我不喜欢后半句 |
[19:17] | Oh, my God. You’re adorable. | 老天 你真可爱 |
[19:18] | I get it. I totally get it. Let’s keep him. | 我明白 我完全明白 我们把它留下吧 |
[19:20] | No, I’m kidding. I’m absolutely kidding. | 不 我在开玩笑 我真的在开玩笑 |
[19:21] | We can’t keep him. You guys should return him. | 我们不能把它留下 你俩应该把它还回去 |
[19:26] | Oh, Shampagne! Look at you. Someone needs a blowout. | 沙槟 看看你 你需要办个派对 |
[19:30] | I suppose you’ll be wanting the reward. | 我想你是想领赏金吧 |
[19:32] | Oh, no. I’m the park manager. I’m just doing my job. | 不 我是公园管理员 职责所在而已 |
[19:34] | I don’t want any money. | 我一分钱都不想要 |
[19:35] | – Park manager? – What? | -公园管理员 -什么 |
[19:37] | Let’s both be strong, okay? | 我们都坚强点 好吗 |
[19:39] | And don’t you start crying, or I’ll start crying. | 你别掉眼泪 不然我也要开始哭了 |
[19:41] | Okay. Okay. Sheesh. Clingy, huh? | 好了 好了 嘘 真粘人 |
[19:45] | You smell weird. | 你闻起来怪怪的 |
[19:46] | He smells weird. What did you do to him? | 它闻起来怪怪的 你对它做了什么 |
[19:48] | Rinsed him off with a hose. | 我用水管把它冲干净了 |
[19:50] | Maybe don’t do that. | 别这么做好吗 |
[19:51] | Dogs don’t really like that. | 狗狗们真的不喜欢这个 |
[19:53] | Oh, wait. Shampagne found this flip-flop. | 等等 沙槟找到了这只拖鞋 |
[19:56] | We played tug-of-war with it for hours. | 我们用它拔河 玩了好几个小时 |
[19:58] | I mean, a couple of minutes. | 我是说 几分钟 |
[19:59] | But now he loves it. | 现在它可喜欢它了 |
[20:01] | Oh, yuck. | 真恶心 |
[20:02] | He’s not himself. He missed his massage this week. | 它迷失自我了 它错过了这周的按摩 |
[20:05] | I think we should go. | 我想我们该走了 |
[20:06] | Where is the button? Why is there no button? | 按钮在哪呢 怎么没按钮 |
[20:08] | It’s right there. | 就在那 |
[20:09] | – That’s ridiculous! – Oh, is it, Mr. Park Manager? | -真是荒唐 -是吗 公园管理员先生 |
[20:12] | Are you an elevator button expert too? A double threat? | 你还是个电梯按钮专家吗 双重威胁 |
[20:20] | No howling! No howling! | 不许嚎 不许嚎 |
[20:22] | Good luck managing the park. That’s gonna go great for you. | 祝你管理公园好运 肯定会一帆风顺的 |
[20:26] | Wait. What’s that supposed to mean? Now it closes. | 等等 这话什么意思 现在电梯门关了 |
[20:28] | Just tell the press you have the dog, | 告诉媒体你找到狗了 |
[20:30] | so people stop tearing the place up. | 让人们别到公园来搞破坏了 |
[20:31] | Whatever. Nerd. | 随你的便 呆子 |
[20:36] | God, it’s a massacre. | 老天 这简直是场屠杀 |
[20:37] | I hope they didn’t suffer. | 我希望它们没受太多折磨 |
[20:39] | That one looks like it suffered. | 那一朵看起来饱受摧残 |
[20:40] | Why’d you have to hide the dog, Cole? | 你为什么要把狗藏起来 科尔 |
[20:42] | None of this would’ve happened | 如果你当初告诉我们你找到狗了 |
[20:43] | if you just told us you found the dog. | 这些事就都不会发生 |
[20:45] | Yes, I know my voice sounds weird right now, | 没错 我知道我的声音听起来很奇怪 |
[20:47] | but it’s ’cause I’m angry. | 但这是因为我生气了 |
[20:48] | And I’m not used to being angry! | 我不习惯这样怒气冲冲 |
[20:50] | And now I can’t stop going higher. | 我的音调飙高 控制不住了 |
[20:53] | My heart is broken now that we’ve returned that pup | 我们把狗还给了主人 我的心都碎了 |
[20:58] | My hopes have dropped like poop that cannot be picked up | 我的希望破碎了 就像地上捡不起来的稀屎 |
[21:03] | Hey, son, I hear you | 儿子 我懂你 |
[21:05] | And I know you’re feeling crushed | 我知道你的心都碎了 |
[21:08] | Just like my turtleheads, your dreams were turned to dust | 和我的龟头花一样 你的梦也碎了 |
[21:15] | Sorry, Dad. I just– | 对不起 爸爸 我只是… |
[21:18] | I loved him. | 我爱它 |
[21:19] | I know. I know you did. | 我知道 我知道你爱它 |
[21:31] | I’m sorry about the dog, Cole. He was so cute. | 狗的事我很抱歉 科尔 它真可爱 |
[21:34] | I mean, he still is. You just don’t have him. | 它依然很可爱 只是不在你身边了而已 |
[21:36] | Sorry. Will cookies help? | 我真抱歉 吃块曲奇会好受点吗 |
[21:38] | No! What kind? | 不会 哪种曲奇 |
[21:39] | They might be gone. | 可能已经吃光了 |
[21:40] | Hi. Hi, Dad. | 你好 你好 爸爸 |
[21:42] | Hey, Molly. How’d it go with drawing/watching the boy? | 你好 莫丽 去画画兼偷看男孩子还顺利吗 |
[21:46] | Pretty good. Pretty good. I love him. | 挺好的 挺好的 我爱他 |
[21:48] | What? I didn’t say that. Anyway… | 什么 我嘴瓢了 不管怎样… |
[21:50] | I’m sorry I didn’t go to the flower thing. | 抱歉我没去看花 |
[21:53] | We should’ve been there, Dad. | 我们应该去的 爸爸 |
[21:54] | It’s okay, Molly. It’s not that bad. They’re just all dead. | 没关系 莫丽 没什么的 它们全军覆没了 |
[21:57] | Right. Well, not all of them. | 好吧 没有全军覆没 |
[21:59] | Oh, honey. Thank you. | 宝贝 谢谢你 |
[22:02] | That pot’s too small, but it’s a really nice gesture. | 盆有点小了 不过贵在心意 |
[22:05] | Oh, Paige. I almost forgot. | 佩吉 我差点忘了 |
[22:07] | Did you meet with your editor? How’d that go? | 你见过你的编辑了吗 怎么样 |
[22:08] | Well, I’ll tell you. | 让我来告诉你们吧 |
[22:10] | As I was walking back to the office, I had a new idea for a story. | 在回办公室的路上 我想出了一个新点子 |
[22:13] | And I wrote it up, and I gave it to my editor. | 我把它写了下来 交给了我的编辑 |
[22:16] | And he printed it! | 他把它付印了 |
[22:18] | – Hon, that’s great! – Nice, Mom. | -宝贝 太好了 -真棒 妈妈 |
[22:20] | Well, it’s online, not printed, but take a look. | 发表在网上了 没有付印 但你们看 |
[22:23] | “Hot Lips Turtlehead Garden Destroyed by Reward-Seekers.” | 《热唇龟头花花园被寻赏者毁于一旦》 |
[22:27] | Paige, did you write about the flowers? | 佩吉 你写了花吗 |
[22:29] | – Am I gonna be sad? – Keep reading. | -会让我伤心吗 -接着读 |
[22:31] | “Each fall, the beloved hot lips turtleheads of Central Park | “每逢秋季 在中央公园里 那些受人喜爱的 |
[22:34] | fight the cold weather and bloom defiantly, | 热唇龟头花 在寒风中盛放 |
[22:37] | but this year, they faced a much tougher battle.” | 而今年 它们迎来了更艰苦的挑战” |
[22:39] | This is really sweet. | 写得真好 |
[22:41] | I am gonna cry. In a good way. | 我真的要哭了 喜极而泣 |
[22:43] | – You’ll get ’em next year. – Oh, it’s gonna be huge next year. | -明年你会有很多花的 -公园里会花团锦簇的 |
[22:46] | Yeah, so huge. | 没错 花团锦簇的 |
[22:47] | Should we buy tickets now? | 我们是不是现在就该买票了 |
[22:48] | Get in here. | 来抱抱 |
[22:49] | Dad, you have a turtlehead sticker on your butt. | 爸 你屁股上粘了一张龟头花贴纸 |
[22:51] | – I put it there. – I like it. | -是我贴上去的 -我很喜欢它 |
[22:53] | That’s really nice. But you need to know something. | 这可真温馨 但你得知道一件事 |
[22:55] | I hate to be a bad news bear, but here’s some bad news. | 我不想做扫把星 但我要说一条坏消息 |
[22:59] | Bear with me. | 请听我说 |
[23:01] | Things are about to get grizzly, man. Sorry. | 事态将要急转直下 老兄 对不起 |
[23:05] | I hate that park, Shampagne. | 我恨那个公园 沙槟 |
[23:07] | It’s just a patch of dirt and weeds. | 那里除了土和草什么都没有 |
[23:10] | And we’re gonna buy it. | 我们要买下它 |
[23:11] | Oh, yes, we are, my little baby. | 没错 我们要买下它 我的小宝贝 |
[23:14] | We’re gonna do the biggest real estate deal | 我们要做一笔史上最大的 |
[23:16] | in the history of the world. | 房地产买卖 |
[23:19] | Central Park with a Gap and Dunkin’ Donuts | 给中央公园安排上Gap和唐恩都乐甜甜圈 |
[23:24] | Central Park get your wallets out and go nuts | 中央公园 掏腰包疯狂买单吧 |
[23:29] | Formerly a playground for the city’s filth and grime | 从前那里又脏又臭 |
[23:34] | Now, we’ll put a condo there and a condo there | 现在我们在那边和那边各建一栋公寓楼 |
[23:37] | And a TGI Fridays there | 在那里建一家星期五美式餐厅 |
[23:39] | I’ll poison this spot | 我要给这里下毒 |
[23:41] | And I will not get caught | 还不会被抓 |
[23:43] | And then like it or not | 不管喜欢与否 |
[23:46] | They will sell me the lot | 他们会把地卖给我 |
[23:48] | It’s central | 这对我的计划 |
[23:51] | To my plot | 至关重要 |