时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:22] | The river trip was a great success. | 河之战是个巨大的胜利 |
[01:25] | She saw what I had done in Crimea and she… wept. | 她看到我在克里米亚的壮举 她…哭了 |
[01:31] | In awe. | 心生敬佩 |
[01:32] | And did you tell her you are fucking half its population? | 你告诉过她 你上了那里一半的人吗 |
[01:34] | Believe nothing of what you hear about me. | 不要信那些关于我的无稽之谈 |
[01:37] | I only sleep with women I like. | 我只睡我喜欢的女人 |
[01:40] | Mind you, they are a very likeable bunch in the Crimea. | 提醒你 她们是克里米亚非常可爱的一群人 |
[01:43] | Oh my God! | 上帝啊 |
[01:47] | Oh, yes! The Countess Bruce, | 布鲁斯伯爵夫人 |
[01:49] | may I introduce my adjutant Valerian Zubov. | 请允许我介绍我的副官维拉里安·祖博夫 |
[01:53] | And his brother Platon. | 和他的弟弟普拉登 |
[01:59] | – Where have they been keeping you? – Minsk. | -他们把你藏在哪儿了 -明斯克 |
[02:03] | Come. I’d like you to meet the Empress. | 来 我带你见见女皇 |
[02:06] | Story of my life. | 我这一生啊 |
[02:09] | Pleasure. | 荣幸之至 |
[02:13] | Your Majesty! | 陛下 |
[02:15] | May I introduce Platon Zubov. | 这位是普拉登·祖博夫 |
[02:19] | Your brother has done us good service. Welcome to court. | 你哥哥为我们立过功 欢迎你入宫 |
[02:23] | It is a great honour to meet Your Majesty. | 很荣幸见到您 陛下 |
[02:25] | And what brings you here? | 你是为什么而来 |
[02:27] | Are you interested in politics? | 你对政治感兴趣吗 |
[02:31] | The situation in France. Do you find that disturbing? | 法国的局势 你觉得让你不安吗 |
[02:35] | I am afraid I have absolutely no understanding of politics Your Majesty. | 恐怕我半点都不懂政治 陛下 |
[02:42] | Well thank God for that. | 感谢上帝 |
[02:45] | Anyone who says they understand politics is an idiot. | 说自己懂政治的人都是白痴 |
[02:50] | Come. | 来 |
[02:59] | The Turks have locked our ambassador to Istanbul | 土耳其人把我们的大使关在伊斯坦布尔 |
[03:02] | in the Fort of the Seven Towers. | 关押在七塔之堡里 |
[03:03] | It is a curious way of declaring war. | 真是个奇怪的宣战方式 |
[03:05] | It’s the way always do it my friend. | 这是他们的一贯作风 我的朋友 |
[03:07] | I don’t care how the fucking Turks declare war. | 我不管土耳其他妈怎么宣战 |
[03:09] | I don’t care if they dance round in a circle | 哪怕他们是围成一圈 |
[03:12] | and wave their baggy trousers over their collective heads. | 在头上挥着他们的阔腿裤跳舞 |
[03:15] | Do you wish me to organise a declaration of war, Your Majesty? | 您希望我准备宣战吗 陛下 |
[03:17] | – I do indeed. – How do you want us to declare war? | -没错 -您想让我们怎么宣战 |
[03:19] | In a very loud voice. | 高声宣战 |
[03:21] | – And ring some bells. Now! – Yes, Your Majesty. | -敲锣打鼓 现在就去 -是 陛下 |
[03:24] | And you had better recall Alexei Orlov to court. | 你最好召阿列克谢·奥尔洛夫入宫 |
[03:27] | – Matushka, no! – You need help. | -玛图斯卡 不 -你需要帮手 |
[03:32] | Matushka, please! | 玛图斯卡 别这样 |
[03:34] | Why do people who declare war think they are going to win? | 为什么宣战的那方都以为他们会赢 |
[03:37] | Wouldn’t they be better off not announcing | 如果他们不宣布自己要攻打谁 |
[03:39] | who they are going to try and kill? | 不是更好吗 |
[03:42] | Orlov? | 奥尔洛夫 |
[03:43] | I need help from Orlov? | 我需要奥尔洛夫的帮忙 |
[03:44] | Is that why you’re recalling Orlov from court? | 这就是你召奥尔洛夫入宫的原因吗 |
[03:46] | You can’t do this on your own. You’re getting old. You’re ill. | 你不能一个人去 你老了 有病在身 |
[03:48] | Nonsense. I’m fine. I am perfectly fine. | 胡说 我很好 非常好 |
[03:52] | Why do you want to run this war anyway? I mean, what is it? | 你为什么想打这场仗 怎么 |
[03:55] | You love killing people? | 你喜欢杀人吗 |
[03:55] | Come on. You know it’s not that. | 省省吧 你明知道不是那样 |
[03:57] | I never said that I wanted this war in the first place. | 我从一开始就没说过要打这场仗 |
[03:59] | What is it then? Glory? | 那是为什么 荣耀 |
[04:01] | I would like to remind you | 我提醒你一下 |
[04:02] | that you owe all of your advancement to me. | 你所有的功绩都是我给你的 |
[04:05] | You owe all of your money, all of your palaces | 你所有的钱 所有的宫殿 |
[04:08] | and all of your military power to me. | 还有你的兵权都是我给的 |
[04:10] | I own you. Don’t forget that. | 我拥有你 记住这点 |
[04:13] | Please, Matuskha. All I’m saying is that we don’t need Orlov. | 玛图斯卡 我只是说我们不需要奥尔洛夫 |
[04:18] | That is all I’m saying. Jesus fucking Christ! | 我只是这个意思 他妈的 |
[04:24] | I don’t like reminding you of your place. | 我不喜欢提醒你 你的地位 |
[04:26] | But sometimes I have to. You know that. | 但有时我必须这么做 你懂的 |
[04:29] | And I know that I have built a huge empire of my own. | 我知道我建立了属于自己的巨大帝国 |
[04:36] | I wanted you to see it, Matushka, because I did it for you. | 我想让你看到 玛图斯卡 我是为你而建 |
[04:43] | For Russia. I am loyal. | 为俄国而建 我是忠心的 |
[04:47] | I am utterly loyal. | 绝无二心 |
[04:50] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[04:55] | But you do need help. | 但你真的需要帮助 |
[04:58] | – And what do you need? – Probably a good fuck. | -那你需要什么 -好好爽一下 |
[05:55] | What the hell are your German soldiers doing here? | 你们的德国士兵在这里干什么 |
[05:58] | They are expressly forbidden to approach this palace. | 他们明确被禁止接近这座宫殿 |
[06:01] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[06:01] | I have come to offer my four battalions, Mother. | 我来贡献四个营的士兵 母亲 |
[06:05] | Over a thousand men. For the war. | 一千多人 来参加这次战争 |
[06:08] | I want to do something. | 我想做出贡献 |
[06:09] | Staying at home with your wife is the best thing you can do. | 和你妻子待在家里 是你贡献的最好方式 |
[06:13] | Russian soldiers may not have the shiniest boots in the world. | 俄国士兵可能没有世界上最闪亮的靴子 |
[06:15] | But they have courage. | 但他们有勇气 |
[06:18] | They have the desperate courage of the decent poor. | 他们有体面穷人那种不顾一切的勇气 |
[06:21] | Something you will never understand. | 你永远不会明白这点 |
[06:23] | Because you have had nothing | 因为你的生活 |
[06:24] | but a life of privilege and false entitlement. | 只有优待和虚假的权利 |
[06:28] | Now put your toy soldiers back in their box. | 现在把你的玩具士兵收回盒子里 |
[06:31] | Order them out of here. Now. | 命令他们出去 现在 |
[06:35] | Shoulder arms! | 枪上肩 |
[06:39] | About face! | 向后转 |
[06:46] | Forward march! | 向前进 |
[06:55] | Her Majesty has given me command of both army and the navy. | 陛下让我指挥陆军和海军 |
[06:59] | My good friend | 我的好朋友 |
[07:01] | Count Rumiantsev has been put in to share the command | 鲁米扬瑟夫伯爵一直和我一起指挥作战 |
[07:05] | because Her Majesty thinks that I am getting too big for my boots. | 因为陛下觉得我的靴子小了[狂妄自大] |
[07:08] | No, no… | 别笑… |
[07:11] | She is right. I am getting much too big for my boots. | 她没说错 我的靴子是小了 |
[07:14] | Bring me bigger fucking boots! | 给我拿大靴子来 |
[07:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:26] | This is the uniform I wore when I took the throne many years ago. | 这是我多年前登上王位时穿的礼服 |
[07:31] | The security of everyone in this room | 这个房间里每个人的安全 |
[07:33] | depends on my hanging on to it. | 取决于我是否能穿下去 |
[07:37] | Everyone. | 每个人 |
[07:40] | Now, I like peace. | 我喜欢和平 |
[07:43] | But I do not dislike the great events of war. | 但我并不反对伟大的战争 |
[07:48] | As you know, this is Ochakov. | 你们知道 这里是奥恰科夫 |
[07:52] | The Turks’ major fort on the Black Sea. | 土耳其人在黑海的主要堡垒 |
[07:54] | They say it can’t be taken. | 他们说这里牢不可破 |
[07:56] | I want you to disprove that notion. | 我想让你们破给他们看 |
[08:01] | Count Orlov, I’m glad you could join us. | 鲁米扬瑟夫伯爵 很高兴你能加入我们 |
[08:04] | I have offered my services to Her Majesty in this war. | 愿能在这场战争中为陛下效劳 |
[08:08] | Our navy has served her well in the Black Sea. | 我们的海军在黑海之役中表现很好 |
[08:11] | Your Majesty, we will do our best. | 陛下 我们会尽力的 |
[08:14] | Please, pass me my boot. | 请把我的靴子递过来 |
[08:17] | But we will do it slowly. | 但我们会慢慢来 |
[08:20] | We will not enter this war | 我们打这场仗 |
[08:21] | to squander Russian lives easily. | 不是要轻易牺牲俄国人的生命 |
[08:23] | No. You’re going into it to cut short Turkish lives. | 是的 你们打这场仗是要杀了土耳其人 |
[08:25] | As many of them as possible. | 越多越好 |
[08:27] | We will take Ochakov, we will. | 我们会攻下奥恰科夫 会的 |
[08:29] | But we will need to lay siege to it. | 但我们得包围它 |
[08:31] | It will take some time. | 会耗费些时间 |
[08:33] | So, I am more than happy for Count Orlov to serve. | 奥尔洛夫伯爵能效力我很开心 |
[08:38] | – Under my command. – Under your command? | -在我的统治下 -在你的统治下 |
[08:41] | You heard me, if you have a problem with that, there is the door. | 你听到了 如果你有异议的话 你可以出去 |
[08:45] | Your Majesty, is he asking for my resignation? | 陛下 他是在要求我辞职吗 |
[08:49] | I think he is. If you won’t serve under him. | 我觉得他是 如果你不为他效力的话 |
[08:54] | And are you going to allow that to happen? | 您能允许这种事发生吗 |
[08:59] | He is the Commander in Chief. | 他是总司令 |
[09:01] | But I am sure you can do us great service. | 但我确信你能做出很大贡献 |
[09:05] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[09:11] | I wanted to go to war with my brother and Prince Potemkin. | 我想和我哥哥以及波将金王子一起战斗 |
[09:16] | My brother said no. He’s always looked after me. | 我哥哥不同意 他总是很照顾我 |
[09:20] | Almost too much. | 太过头 |
[09:23] | My dream would be to serve under Prince Potemkin. | 我的梦想是为波将金王子效力 |
[09:25] | He can’t have everything for himself. | 他也不能兼得鱼和熊掌 |
[09:29] | Shouldn’t he have charge of all of it? Army… Navy… | 难道不是他负责吗 陆军 海军 |
[09:33] | Why not the Civil Service? | 为什么行政部门不交给他 |
[09:35] | They don’t do anything, do they? | 他们其实什么都不干 对吧 |
[09:38] | You work too hard… | 您工作太辛苦了 |
[09:42] | – You don’t want an old woman like me. – Don’t say that. | -你不喜欢像我这样的老女人 -别这么说 |
[09:47] | How did you get on with your mother? | 你和你母亲关系怎么样 |
[09:49] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[09:52] | But that has nothing to do with… | 但这和你… |
[09:55] | – With what? – With you. | -怎么了 -和你没关系 |
[09:58] | I’m never conscious of your age. You just… are. | 我从未在意你的年龄 你就是…完美 |
[10:03] | And you’re always occupied. Always at the centre of things. | 您总是很忙 总是心中挂念国事 |
[10:08] | You’re young. | 您很年轻 |
[10:11] | You always will be. | 您会永葆青春 |
[10:14] | End of story. | 就这样 |
[10:32] | This is all completely new to me. | 这对我来说都很新鲜 |
[10:41] | You are so kind Masha… thank you. | 你真好 玛莎 谢谢你 |
[10:44] | He will love staying with you, I am sure. | 他肯定很喜欢和你在一起 |
[10:46] | Won’t you Sashenka? | 不是吗 萨申卡 |
[10:47] | Yes. Of course I will. | 当然喜欢 |
[10:49] | I know how much he loves coming here. | 我知道他喜欢来这里 |
[10:50] | And I try to encourage him in that. | 我一直鼓励他过来 |
[10:53] | – Because… – Because… | -因为… -因为 |
[10:56] | – He has doubts about staying with me? – No, no! | -和我在一起他有疑虑吗 -不不 |
[11:00] | You know how children are. | 孩子们都这样 |
[11:02] | They need their mothers. | 他们需要母亲 |
[11:04] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[11:06] | Off you go! | 你去吧 |
[11:10] | So, how is Paul? | 保罗怎么样 |
[11:14] | I hear he is a little too interested in one of your maids of honour. | 我听说他对你的一个侍女有些关心过度 |
[11:20] | Katerina Nelidova. | 卡捷琳娜·尼利多娃 |
[11:24] | Tell your husband to be very careful. | 让你丈夫小心一点 |
[11:28] | I like you, Maria. | 我喜欢你 玛丽亚 |
[11:30] | But he… | 但他… |
[11:32] | He must show himself capable and worthy of ruling this country. | 他必须证明自己有能力和价值来统治这个国家 |
[11:48] | Sashenka, wave goodbye to Mama. | 萨申卡 和你母亲挥手再见 |
[11:51] | Goodbye, Mother! | 再见 母亲 |
[11:59] | So, Sashenka, my little Prince. | 萨申卡 我的小王子 |
[12:01] | I want you to sign a document for me. | 我想让你给我签个文件 |
[12:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:14] | What exactly was it that I signed, Granny? | 我签的是什么 奶奶 |
[12:17] | Well, it’s a letter of intent. | 是一份意向书 |
[12:19] | Why don’t you read that little bit to me? | 不如你给我读一读这段 |
[12:22] | “I. Alexander, acknowledge my father is not fit to rule | “我 亚历山大 承认我父亲不适合统治 |
[12:27] | and that I will take the throne | 在叶卡捷琳娜大帝去世之后 |
[12:29] | when the Empress Catherine dies…” | 我会接管王位” |
[12:31] | Good, good. | 很好 很棒 |
[12:37] | Now… | 现在… |
[12:41] | This is going to be our little secret, alright? | 这是我们之间的秘密 好吗 |
[12:43] | You’re not to tell anybody about this. | 你不能和任何人说这件事 |
[12:46] | No Granny. I promise. | 不会的 奶奶 我保证 |
[12:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:52] | We’ll get him back, sooner or later. | 我们迟早会把他要回来 |
[12:54] | No, she has stolen him. | 不 她偷走了他 |
[12:55] | While she honeys and makes love over that nasty sty… | 她和那个恶心的人做爱… |
[12:59] | She dotes on our son. | 她很宠溺我们的儿子 |
[13:00] | That is good for us, Paul. | 这对我们来说是件好事 保罗 |
[13:05] | What are we going to do about her? | 我们要拿她怎么办 |
[13:07] | You have to hold your nerve. | 你必须保持冷静 |
[13:11] | Never look as if it is getting to you. | 不要觉得王位唾手可得 |
[13:14] | The closer you are to her, the better for us. | 你和她越亲密 对我们来说越有利 |
[13:18] | She isn’t getting any younger. | 她不再年轻了 |
[13:25] | My mother is poisoning the boy against me. | 我母亲正在给那孩子洗脑 来对付我 |
[13:27] | That is her general tactic in politics. Divide and rule. | 这是她的政治策略 分而治之 |
[13:31] | But I am genuinely concerned | 但我真的很担心 |
[13:33] | that she may be no longer quite capable | 她可能不再有能力 |
[13:35] | of properly sustaining government. | 继续维持政府运转了 |
[13:38] | And I am not being disloyal, Maria Feodorovna. | 我这不是不忠 玛利亚·费多罗芙娜 |
[13:41] | He has genuine concerns. Mother is in thrall to Potemkin. | 他是真的担心 母亲受制于波将金 |
[13:44] | She’s given him everything. | 她把一切都给了他 |
[13:46] | He’s running Ochakov exactly how he wants to. | 他完全照自己所想来进攻奥恰科夫 |
[13:48] | He’s completely out of control. | 他完全不受控制了 |
[13:50] | He will destroy her, unless we destroy him. | 他会毁了她 除非我们先下手 |
[13:53] | When we think we have it all, | 当我们认为万事俱备之时 |
[13:55] | that’s when we lose everything, Your Excellency. | 就是失去一切的开始 阁下 |
[13:57] | I am not going to be made of no account. | 我不想变得无足轻重 |
[14:00] | I am not going to sit in the corner | 我不想当我母亲昂首阔步之时 |
[14:01] | while my mother struts around the stage. | 而我却坐在某个角落里 |
[14:04] | All my mother listens to are flatterers. | 我母亲听信的人都是马屁精 |
[14:06] | Oh yes Your Excellency. You are absolutely right. | 是的 阁下 这话绝对属实 |
[14:09] | Which is why I have asked young Zubov here today, sir. | 因此我今天邀请了年轻的祖博夫 先生 |
[14:13] | I know how upsetting you find the arrival of these… | 我知道你对你母亲生活中的这些年轻小伙 |
[14:17] | young men in your mother’s life. | 感到很生气 |
[14:20] | But you think we can use this one, do you? How? | 但你觉得我们可以利用他 对吗 怎么利用 |
[14:23] | To make a final break between her and Potemkin. | 让她和波将金一刀两断 |
[14:26] | We don’t have to do very much at all. | 我们其实无需做什么 |
[14:29] | Come up, Zubov! | 上来 祖博夫 |
[14:30] | We are just discussing Potemkin’s campaign in the Crimea. | 我们正在讨论波将金在克里米亚的进攻 |
[15:10] | Who are you writing to? | 你在写给谁 |
[15:13] | Prince Potemkin. | 波将金王子 |
[15:17] | He won’t do as he’s told. | 他不肯奉命行事 |
[15:18] | – I always do what I’m told. – I know you do. | -我总是奉命行事 -我知道 |
[15:22] | It is a very attractive quality. | 这是很吸引人的品质 |
[15:25] | But one not often found in generals, I fear. | 但恐怕将军并不都是这种类型 |
[15:35] | I heard someone say that he… | 我听别人说他… |
[15:38] | That he… what? | 他怎么了 |
[15:44] | I can’t even remember who it was. It’s not worth repeating. | 我都记不得是谁说的了 不值一提 |
[15:47] | No, no, what? | 不不 什么 |
[15:52] | Some people are saying he’s lost his nerve. | 有人说他失去了勇气 |
[15:58] | He’s frightened to attack Ochakov. | 他很害怕进攻奥恰科夫 |
[16:02] | It’s because all he thinks about is power and money. | 因为他想的只有权力和金钱 |
[16:08] | And girls. | 还有女人 |
[16:15] | And he wants my job. | 他还想要我的王位 |
[16:18] | Do they say that? | 他们这么说了吗 |
[16:22] | They say all sorts of dreadful things. | 他们说各式各样的骇人听闻之事 |
[16:31] | And I wanted to say “How dare you?” | 我想说 “好大的胆子” |
[16:35] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[16:38] | “How dare you? What have you done?” | “好大的胆子 你又做了些什么” |
[16:43] | But I didn’t. | 但我没说 |
[16:50] | Because I… | 因为我… |
[16:52] | really am a very unimportant person. | 只是个无足轻重的人 |
[16:57] | You are not unimportant to me. | 你对我来说不是无足轻重 |
[17:18] | So, when do we go in? | 我们什么时候进攻 |
[17:20] | Not yet. | 现在不行 |
[17:21] | We wait. | 我们等 |
[17:22] | What, bore them into surrendering. Is that the idea? | 迫使他们无聊地投降 是这个计划吗 |
[17:25] | I don’t like losing men, General. | 我不喜欢我的手下战死 将军 |
[17:28] | I know you are a compassionate man | 我知道你是个有同情心的人 |
[17:29] | and I respect your desire not to waste lives, | 我尊重你不希望生命白白死去的意愿 |
[17:32] | but Ochakov is not Troy. We do not have ten years. | 但奥恰科夫不是特洛伊 我们没有十年时间 |
[17:36] | The fact is, she’s had enough. She expects you to attack. | 事实是 她等够了 她希望你能进攻 |
[17:39] | Did she tell you to say that to me? | 是她让你和我这么说的吗 |
[17:42] | If she’s got something to say she can say it herself. | 因为如果她有话说 她可以自己来说 |
[17:44] | Is she a general? | 她是将军吗 |
[17:46] | – Who is in charge here? – She is. | -这里谁是管事的 -是她 |
[17:48] | Chain of command. Obey orders. Kill the bastards. | 指挥链 服从命令 杀死那些混蛋 |
[17:50] | – Perfectly simple. – We wait. O.K? We wait! | -很简单的事情 -我们等着 行吗 等着 |
[17:52] | We starve them into surrender. | 我们饿着他们 迫使他们投降 |
[17:59] | What’s the matter, my old friend? | 怎么回事 我的老朋友 |
[18:02] | We wait. O.K? | 我们等着 好吗 |
[18:07] | Show them out. | 把他们请出去 |
[18:11] | After you, Sir. | 您先请 先生 |
[18:16] | Because he has such lovely black hair, | 因为他有一头乌黑的头发 |
[18:19] | we girls call him “Blackie.” | 我们女生管他叫”小黑” |
[18:25] | Colonel Zubov is a very handsome young man. | 祖博夫上校是一个非常帅气的小伙子 |
[18:31] | At one point in my life I thought I was going to be handsome. | 以前我也以为自己会变帅 |
[18:34] | But it turned out not to be the case. | 但结果并不是这样 |
[18:39] | What’s he like this Zubov? | 这个祖博夫是什么样的人 |
[18:43] | People say he’s nice, | 有人说他人很好 |
[18:44] | but some people say he’s a scheming little bastard don’t they? | 但也有人说他是个诡计多端的混球 |
[18:47] | Have you formulated a view? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[18:52] | Madam, I am in the Civil Service. | 女士 我在行政部门 |
[18:55] | Give me time. | 给我点时间 |
[18:58] | I say he is a scheming little bastard and will ruin us all. | 要我说他是个诡计多端的混球 会把我们都毁了 |
[19:03] | I… am a great admirer of Potemkin. | 我非常崇拜波将金 |
[19:07] | He is away risking his life for all of us. | 他为了我们冒着生命危险上前线 |
[19:11] | I don’t want Blackie to wreck things | 我不希望小黑搅黄了 |
[19:14] | between Madam and Potemkin because… | 女皇和波将金之间的关系 |
[19:16] | Because? | 为什么 |
[19:23] | You really love each other. | 你们真的彼此相爱 |
[19:25] | You were the most beautiful couple. Really. | 你们是天造地设的一对 真的 |
[19:28] | I have never seen love like it, Your Majesty. | 我从未见过这样的爱情 陛下 |
[19:33] | Blackie, this is the Countess Bruce. She is just leaving. | 小黑 这是布鲁斯伯爵夫人 她要走了 |
[19:39] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[19:45] | More letters from her. All urging me to attack. | 又收到了她的信 都是催我进攻的 |
[19:48] | Well, seeing as no-one gives a fuck | 既然没人在乎 |
[19:50] | whether we live or die… Let’s attack! | 我们的死活 那我们进攻吧 |
[19:53] | God help us! | 愿上帝保佑我们 |
[19:55] | Gentlemen. Let’s attack! | 先生们 我们进攻 |
[19:57] | We attack. Now! | 我们进攻 快点 |
[19:59] | In line. Now or never. Move! For Russia! | 排好队 机不可失 进攻 为了俄国 |
[20:03] | We go for the Stamboul gate. | 我们去斯坦布尔大门 |
[20:06] | Gentlemen, there will be no retreat. | 先生们 我们将没有退路 |
[20:09] | The guns will breach the wall and we shall take the town. | 枪会破墙而入 我们将占领这座城市 |
[21:09] | The town’s taken! | 这座城市被占领了 |
[21:11] | Ochakov is ours! | 奥恰科夫是我们的了 |
[21:56] | We need to get Her Majesty down here. | 我们得让女皇下来 |
[21:57] | Catherine. Catherine! Your Majesty. | 凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳 陛下 |
[22:11] | Silence for your Empress! | 为女皇肃静 |
[22:14] | Russia is no longer crawling to Europe. | 俄国不再向欧洲卑躬屈膝 |
[22:17] | We are a great nation | 我们是个伟大的国家 |
[22:20] | and the world has been forced to recognise that fact. | 世界已被迫承认这一事实 |
[22:26] | We have an empire now, a Russian empire. Free from Europe. | 我们现在有了帝国 俄罗斯帝国 独立于欧洲 |
[22:30] | And we fight like no-one else! | 我们向其他人一样战斗 |
[22:32] | Silence for your Empress! | 为女皇肃静 |
[22:35] | Russia has taken her place among the great nations | 俄国在大国中已占有一席之地 |
[22:41] | and it is a position we will never give up! | 我们绝不会放弃这一地位 |
[22:45] | Potemkin! | 波将金 |
[22:49] | Potemkin! | 波将金 |
[23:06] | I can’t tell you what a | 我无法诉说 |
[23:08] | privilege it is to be here with you, Prince Potemkin. | 和您一起在这有多荣幸 波将金王子 |
[23:12] | Well it’s certainly a lot safer than Ochakov. | 这里确实比奥恰科夫更安全 |
[23:17] | Just. | 算是吧 |
[23:25] | The German and the English ambassadors | 德国和英国的大使 |
[23:27] | requested an audience with the council. | 要求参加议会会议 |
[23:31] | We must assume it is serious. | 我们必须假设他们有要事相告 |
[23:35] | Bring them in. | 带他们进来 |
[23:51] | Eure Majestät, | 陛下 |
[23:54] | wir haben eine ernste Ankündigungzumachen… | 我们要宣布一个很严重的情况… |
[23:58] | Any language but German! | 别跟我说德语 |
[24:01] | Your Majesty… | 陛下 |
[24:03] | we apologise for interrupting the business of the council. | 很抱歉打扰了议会的工作 |
[24:07] | But we have a very serious announcement to make. | 但我们要严肃地宣布一件事 |
[24:11] | Unless the Russian government return | 除非俄国政府 |
[24:15] | the fortress of Ochakov to the Turks, | 将奥恰科夫要塞归还给土耳其 |
[24:18] | both England and Germany will declare war on you. | 否则英国和德国会向你们宣战 |
[24:24] | What?! | 什么 |
[24:25] | I think we should discuss this in the other room, privately. | 我觉得我们应该去别的房间私下讨论 |
[24:28] | Do you indeed… | 你确实… |
[24:30] | If you think for one moment I will | 如果你们觉得 |
[24:32] | go crawling to Germany then you.. | 我会向德国低头的话… |
[24:33] | With respect Your Majesty, what Prince Potemkin is trying to say… | 无意冒犯 陛下 波将金王子想说的是 |
[24:37] | Your Majesty, we must have a response by tomorrow morning. | 陛下 我们必须在明早得到答案 |
[24:41] | – And you will have one… – No! | -会给你回应的 -不行 |
[24:43] | When we have taken the time to consider our response. | 我们需要一点时间来思考我们的回应 |
[24:45] | – I will not be dictated to by… – That is all! | -我不会听命于人… -就这样 |
[24:58] | You do not presume to speak over my head to a foreign ambassador… | 你不能越过我和外国大使说话 |
[25:01] | The European Ambassadors have made it clear | 欧洲的大使们已经说得很清楚了 |
[25:03] | they will not tolerate our position on the Crimean peninsula. | 他们不会容忍我们在克里米亚半岛的立场 |
[25:06] | Might I remind you… | 我提醒你一句 |
[25:07] | With Constantinople we must give them something. | 我们必须给君士坦丁堡一些东西 |
[25:08] | I supply you with millions of roubles | 我给了你几百万卢布 |
[25:10] | to finance not only your women, but your armies… | 不单单资助你的女人 还有你的军队 |
[25:13] | Might I remind you I waded through blood for you. | 我要提醒你 我曾为你淌过血 |
[25:17] | You wanted to swallow the Ukraine, Crimea, cross the Black Sea, | 你想吞并乌克兰 克里米亚 穿越黑海 |
[25:21] | Constantinople and I did it! | 还有君士坦丁堡 而我做到了 |
[25:23] | You wanted that too! | 你也想这么做 |
[25:24] | I did it but I don’t discuss it in front of the Council | 我做到了 但我不在议会面前 |
[25:27] | with a bunch of foreigners? | 一堆外国人面前谈论 |
[25:28] | – With that two-faced little boy! – He is not two-faced. | -还有那个两面三刀的小白脸 -他不是两面三刀 |
[25:30] | – He is so! – If that is what you thought of him | -他就是 -如果你这么看他 |
[25:32] | why did you not say so earlier? | 那之前你怎么不说 |
[25:34] | He’s laughing at you! | 他在笑你 |
[25:36] | – How dare you! – I dare. | -你怎么敢 -我就是敢 |
[25:41] | – You’re ill. – Yes, yes I’m fucking ill. | -你病了 -对 我病了 |
[25:44] | Why? Why are you being like this? | 为什么 你为什么要这样 |
[25:49] | God, killing me! | 天哪 真是要了我的老命 |
[25:51] | There’s a disease down there, Matushka, disease. | 那里有疾病 玛图斯卡 疾病 |
[25:55] | I spend most of my nights coughing my guts up. | 我成宿地咳嗽 |
[25:58] | Surrounded by men and women and children… | 被男人女人和孩子们围绕 |
[26:01] | children that I slaughter for you, like cattle. | 那些像牲畜一般 我为你而宰杀的孩子 |
[26:05] | Why are we both like this? | 我们这样何苦呢 |
[26:09] | Yes, I’ve got no idea either. I’ve got no idea. | 对啊 我也不知道 不知道 |
[26:13] | Please, come on. Come on. | 拜托 别这样 别这样 |
[26:17] | We wanted power and glory. | 我们想要权力和荣耀 |
[26:21] | We have it and look what it’s done to us. | 现在我们有了 看看它让我们变成了什么样 |
[26:26] | This is an old, old story. | 这是个古老的故事了 |
[26:29] | – Your Majesty… – Some fucking privacy, please?! | -陛下 -就不能给点隐私吗 |
[27:11] | – You remember this? – I do. | -你记得这个吗 -记得 |
[27:15] | Of course. | 当然记得 |
[27:18] | I’m going to give a big dinner for you tomorrow evening. | 明晚我会给你举行一场盛大的晚宴 |
[27:21] | A farewell before you go back south… | 你南下前的告别宴 |
[27:24] | Yes, back down south. | 对啊 继续南下 |
[27:25] | To build more cities and kill more people. | 建造更多城市 杀戮更多人 |
[27:31] | Why? For whom? | 为什么 为了谁 |
[27:33] | For me I suppose. I am the state, Grishenka. | 我想是为我 我就是国家 格里戈利 |
[27:36] | I have no life of my own left. | 我没有私人生活 |
[27:40] | I’m going to give you another palace. | 我会再给你一座宫殿 |
[27:42] | Yes well, that’s what you do for all your old lovers, | 是啊 你对所有旧情人都这样 |
[27:45] | when you’ve finished with them. | 当你厌倦他们以后 |
[27:46] | You know I could never let you go. | 你知道我永远不会对你放手 |
[27:50] | We’re committed to each other. You know that. | 我们忠于彼此 你知道的 |
[27:52] | Do I really? | 我真的知道吗 |
[27:56] | I see the way you look at me since I’ve been back. | 我回来后 看到了你看我的眼神 |
[28:00] | You’re tired of my victories. You think I’m a threat. | 你厌倦了我的胜利 你视我为威胁 |
[28:03] | You think that… You think that I want the throne. | 你觉得…你觉得我想要你的王位 |
[28:06] | Do you imagine for one moment I would give it up to you? | 你难道想过我会把王位拱手让给你吗 |
[28:08] | The way we forced my husband to give it up to me? | 就像我们逼我丈夫让给我一样 |
[28:11] | You are hard, Matushka. You are so hard! | 不可理喻 玛图斯卡 你真是不可理喻 |
[28:15] | This is… | 这… |
[28:19] | It’s not the state, it’s just you, | 这和国家无关 只是你 |
[28:22] | you love nobody but yourself. | 你只爱自己 |
[28:23] | Well. That’s humanity for you. | 这就是人性 |
[28:26] | What the fuck is the matter with you? | 你他妈的怎么回事 |
[28:29] | Why can’t you just let somebody else in? | 你怎么就不能像别人一样放下心防 |
[28:31] | Why can’t you trust somebody? | 你怎么就不能信任别人 |
[28:34] | Because it’s never been safe for me to do that. Ever. | 因为对我来说 那么做从来都不安全 |
[28:37] | How could you think for one second | 你怎么能觉得 |
[28:39] | that I would turn my armies against you? | 我会指兵向你呢 |
[28:43] | We will have to make nice with the Germans. | 我们得和德国讲和 |
[28:45] | Sometimes you just have to make a deal. | 有时你就得做交易 |
[28:48] | Have you forgotten? | 你忘了吗 |
[28:53] | Your actions have consequences. | 你的行为会有后果 |
[28:55] | I will not go crawling to the Germans. | 我不会向德国卑躬屈膝 |
[28:58] | – Yes, you will. Because you have to. – My mother was German. | -你会的 因为你必须如此 -我母亲是德国人 |
[29:00] | She was a horrible, greedy selfish, bitch! | 她是个讨人厌 自私贪婪的婊子 |
[29:13] | Come here… come on! | 过来 过来 |
[29:26] | Well… | 好吧 |
[29:41] | I will do as you suggest. | 我会按照你的建议做 |
[29:46] | Of course. Because I am always right. | 当然了 因为我总是对的 |
[29:50] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[29:52] | I will make nice to the Germans | 我会和德国人和好 |
[29:54] | and you will go south and make peace with the Turks. | 你去南下和土耳其人和好 |
[29:59] | Life’s a compromise. I know. | 生活就是妥协 我知道 |
[30:05] | And you were right. | 而且你说得对 |
[30:07] | I expect the Countess Bruce has told you. | 我想布鲁斯伯爵夫人已经告诉你了 |
[30:12] | Zubov is a two-faced little bastard. | 祖博夫是个两面三刀的混蛋 |
[30:18] | Yeah… You’ll have to get rid of him. | 对 你得除去他 |
[30:21] | People think I am stupid in that direction. But I am not stupid. | 人们以为我在那方面很蠢 但我不蠢 |
[30:24] | – I know. – I will, I’ll get rid of him. | -我知道 -我会的 我会摆脱他 |
[30:28] | But not until I’ve had the best out of him. | 不过我先得好好榨干他 |
[30:30] | You, wicked, selfish, | 你个邪恶 自私 |
[30:34] | unregenerate, corrupt, | 沉沦 堕落 |
[30:37] | highly sexed old witch… | 尤为性感的老妖女 |
[30:40] | – No, no, I’m not corrupt… – I take that back. | -不不 我不堕落 -那我收回 |
[30:47] | I mean, how can you talk to your empress like that? | 你怎么能这么和你的女皇说话 |
[30:50] | It seems to come very easily to me. | 对我来说很容易 |
[30:55] | At the party tomorrow night, I want you to kneel before me. | 在明晚的宴会 你要在我面前屈膝下跪 |
[31:00] | And tell everyone there that you worship me totally | 告诉所有人 你完全崇拜我 |
[31:04] | and that you are utterly and completely loyal to me. | 并且你只对我忠心耿耿 |
[31:56] | When they get older and wiser, | 当人们年岁增长 智慧增加 |
[32:00] | sometimes husbands and wives need separate bedrooms my old friend. | 有时丈夫和妻子需要分房睡 我的老朋友 |
[32:29] | Sashenka you’re back! | 萨申卡 你回来了 |
[32:32] | Good. | 太好了 |
[32:33] | So, did you have a lovely time with Mama? | 你和妈妈过得愉快吗 |
[32:37] | Yes. Good. | 是的 很愉快 |
[32:40] | – I wondered… – Yes? | -我在想… -什么 |
[32:43] | I wondered whether I might take him with me? | 我在想我是否能带他走 |
[32:48] | Take him home… | 带他回家 |
[32:51] | Maria, he is the future Emperor of Russia. | 玛丽亚 他是俄国未来的皇帝 |
[32:56] | His place is here with me, you know that. | 他应该和我待在这里 你知道的 |
[32:59] | Anyway, he has everything he needs here. | 总之 他在这能得到所需的一切 |
[33:02] | Don’t you Sashenka? | 不是吗 萨申卡 |
[33:06] | Yes, Granny. | 是的 奶奶 |
[33:07] | He was saying you got him to sign something. | 他说您让他签了些什么 |
[33:10] | Oh, was he? | 是吗 |
[33:12] | He’s clearly very young. | 显然他还很小 |
[33:14] | Whatever it is was… do you think he understood it? | 无论是什么 您觉得他理解吗 |
[33:17] | It was about the succession. | 是关于继任权 |
[33:21] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[33:23] | Or you suspected. | 或你猜到了 |
[33:27] | Do you really think we should be having | 您真的认为我们该在他面前 |
[33:28] | this discussion in front of the boy? | 谈论这件事吗 |
[33:30] | He knows who his father is. | 他知道自己父亲是怎样的人 |
[33:33] | As do you. | 你也是 |
[33:36] | Do you seriously think Paul is capable of governing this country? | 你真的认为保罗有能力统治这个国家吗 |
[33:41] | I think he is my husband. And I am loyal to him. | 我觉得他是我丈夫 我忠于他 |
[33:44] | Good. Very good. | 好 很好 |
[33:47] | Well, if you ever change your mind, | 如果你何时改变了心意 |
[33:49] | perhaps you may write something to the effect | 也许你可以给我写信表明 |
[33:51] | that you think your son should succeed instead of his father. | 你认为你的儿子应该继任 而不是他父亲 |
[33:55] | Do you really imagine I would do that? | 你真的觉得我会这么做吗 |
[34:02] | What must you think of me? | 你觉得我是什么人 |
[34:04] | – Bye bye my darling. – Goodbye, mommy. | -再见 亲爱的 -再见 妈妈 |
[34:32] | Where is he? You were going to bring him home. | 他在哪 你本来要带他回家 |
[34:35] | What happened to “getting close to her”? | “和她变亲密”那茬怎么了 |
[34:38] | She’s made him sign something. It’s about the succession. | 她让他签署了文件 与继任权有关 |
[34:43] | What is it? What does it say? | 是什么 写了什么 |
[34:47] | He would succeed. | 他将继任 |
[34:49] | Instead of you. | 而你不行 |
[34:54] | Darling, it’s all right. It doesn’t… | 亲爱的 没关系 这不… |
[34:58] | No, it doesn’t mean anything, it means nothing. | 这不代表任何事 不代表任何事 |
[35:01] | She tried to get me on her side. To write something… | 她还想让我站她的阵营 来写信 |
[35:04] | something that would allow Sasha to take the throne instead of you. | 能让萨申卡代替你直接继承王位的信 |
[35:06] | And… | 然后 |
[35:08] | I am loyal to you. I said I would do nothing of the kind. | 我忠于你 我说我绝不会做这种事 |
[35:11] | Wives betray their husbands. Children betray their parents. | 妻子背叛丈夫 孩子背叛父母 |
[35:15] | There is no loyalty. There isn’t… | 根本没有忠诚可言 根本没有… |
[35:17] | I am loyal to you. | 我忠于你 |
[35:21] | You know I am. | 你知道的 |
[35:24] | Paul, I am loyal to you! | 保罗 我忠于你 |
[35:29] | And I hope you remain loyal to me. | 我也希望你忠于我 |
[35:38] | I just thought you’d bring him home. | 我只是以为你会带他回家 |
[35:44] | The British and German ultimatum has been withdrawn. | 英国和德国收回了他们的最后通牒 |
[35:49] | It seems everyone is suddenly | 看起来大家突然之间 |
[35:50] | more frightened of France than of Russia. | 不怕俄国 转而害怕法国了 |
[35:53] | There is no longer any danger of war on two or three fronts. | 在各个战线上都不再有战争威胁 |
[35:59] | It seems Prince Potemkin may have been a little hasty | 看起来波将金王子也许有点太着急了 |
[36:03] | apologising to the Germans for winning a war, Your Majesty. | 急着向德国道歉 赢得战争 陛下 |
[36:06] | You may have noticed, Alexei, that the common people in France | 你也许注意到了 阿列克谢 法国的平民百姓 |
[36:10] | are demanding control over taxation. | 要求控制税收 |
[36:13] | We will be at war with them next | 我们之后会与他们开战 |
[36:16] | and, as always, we need as many friends we can get. | 一如往常 我们需要所有的盟友 |
[36:20] | Prince Potemkin is a very skilled negotiator. | 波将金王子是个技术老练的谈判家 |
[36:49] | Sir? Sir, are you all right, sir? | 长官 长官 您还好吗 长官 |
[36:55] | Oh God. | 天哪 |
[36:58] | I can’t breathe… | 我喘不过气 |
[37:01] | Help me up. | 扶我起来 |
[37:15] | – I must write to her. – Yes, sir. | -我必须写信给她 -好的 |
[37:36] | This is for her eyes only. You understand. | 这信只能给她一人过目 你了解的 |
[37:39] | No one else. | 他人决不能看到 |
[37:42] | I’ll make sure my brother doesn’t see it, sir. | 我会确保我弟弟不看 先生 |
[37:45] | You’re a good man. And you’ve done good service. | 你是个好人 你也为国效忠 |
[38:25] | Well, what is it? I can tell from your face it’s bad news. | 怎么了 从你的脸色我能看出是坏消息 |
[38:28] | It’s… | 是… |
[38:29] | What, just say it. Give me the letter and tell me the worst. | 怎么了 说吧 把信给我 告诉我噩耗 |
[38:32] | He’s dead, Your Majesty. | 他死了 陛下 |
[38:34] | Who is dead? | 谁死了 |
[38:36] | Potemkin. | 波将金 |
[38:42] | Potemkin. | 波将金 |
[38:46] | Potemkin’s dead? | 波将金死了 |
[38:50] | Your Majesty. This letter is for your eyes only. | 陛下 这封信只能给您过目 |
[39:22] | Your Majesty! | 陛下 |
[39:57] | My darling Matushka. | 我亲爱的玛图斯卡 |
[40:00] | What I want to say is this. | 我想告诉你 |
[40:03] | In going where you have to go and doing what you have to do | 你必须要去的地方和必须要成就的事 |
[40:06] | you wear away at love. | 让你的爱情日渐磨损 |
[40:09] | Even a love like ours, | 即使是我们这般爱情 |
[40:11] | born out of reason and laughter and happiness and great ambition. | 在理性 欢笑 幸福和鸿鹄之志中诞生的爱情 |
[40:18] | But I do not regret all the things we have achieved together. | 但我不后悔我们一起成就的伟业 |
[40:22] | Not for a moment. | 一刻也不后悔 |
[40:25] | And I would rather have had our love used and out in the world | 而且我宁愿我们的爱情用尽 展现给世人 |
[40:28] | than kept in some drawer with anniversaries and dried roses | 也不愿深藏在暗无天日的抽屉 由纪念日和干花 |
[40:32] | and the good opinion of moralists. | 和卫道士的好评陪葬 |
[40:35] | I love you as ever I did. | 我会一如既往爱你 |
[40:37] | And one day the world will know of it. | 终有一天 世界会知道 |
[40:41] | Be as true to me as I was to you Matushka. | 真诚地待我吧 向我那样待你 玛图斯卡 |
[40:45] | It gives you a lot of scope. | 这让你胸怀广阔 |
[41:11] | The Turkish war is over. | 土耳其之战结束了 |
[41:16] | We are at peace. | 我们和平了 |
[41:22] | Now we can join together with the rest of Europe. | 现在我们能加入欧洲其余各国 |
[41:25] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[41:26] | To fight the wicked and cruel revolution in France. | 来对抗法国境内邪恶残酷的革命 |
[41:31] | Since King Louis XVI and his queen, Marie Antoinette, | 自从路易十六和他的皇后玛丽·安托瓦内特 |
[41:34] | were arrested after attempting to flee to Varennes last year, | 在去年逃去瓦雷纳途中被抓获后 |
[41:38] | our armies are in readiness to fight revolution… | 我们的军队时刻待命 准备抵抗革命 |
[41:42] | wherever we find it! | 无论革命在何处 |
[41:46] | – Can you believe this prick? – How can she stay with him? | -你能相信这混蛋吗 -她怎么能和他在一起 |
[41:50] | I know he’s my brother, | 我知道他是我弟弟 |
[41:51] | but she’s lost it since Potemkin died. | 但自从波将金死后她就暗淡了 |
[41:54] | We better get on with what happens after she dies. | 我们最好着手考虑她死后该怎么办 |
[41:58] | She will decide what happens after she dies. | 她死后的事她自然会决定 |
[42:02] | And none of us can do anything about it. | 我们所有人都束手无策 |
[42:07] | And how will she manage that? | 她要怎么做呢 |
[42:09] | Will she still be dictating, even when the soil is in her mouth? | 难道她要从土下指挥这个国家吗 |
[42:14] | Has anyone seen this? | 有人看过这个吗 |
[42:17] | Has anyone seen this filth? | 有人看过这等污秽吗 |
[42:20] | Why are people allowed to write these things? | 为什么允许人们写这些东西 |
[42:22] | – Your Majesty… – Don’t “Majesty” me. | -陛下 -别叫我”陛下” |
[42:27] | This is treason. | 这是叛国 |
[42:29] | People are writing and printing sheer treason. | 人们在大张旗鼓地书写印刷叛国 |
[42:38] | We have peace abroad. And enemies at home. | 我们在国外有和平 国内却敌人四起 |
[42:42] | If I have made wars it is for the sake of the country I love. | 如果我要开战 那也是为了我心爱的祖国 |
[42:46] | But the author of this work.. | 但这本书的作者 |
[42:49] | Presumes to call me a murderer and a tyrant on these grounds alone. | 自以为是地以这些凭据叫我杀人犯和暴君 |
[42:57] | “The Empress has become the greatest murderer in the commonwealth.” | “女皇成为了英联邦最恶的杀人犯” |
[43:02] | “She is the greatest robber and the greatest traitor” | “她是最恶的强盗和背叛者” |
[43:06] | “and a most savage enemy of the weak and the poor” | “对软弱 贫穷和奴隶来说” |
[43:12] | “and the enslaved…” | “最野蛮的敌人” |
[43:19] | I have ordered the arrest and trial of | 我已经下令逮捕并审判 |
[43:21] | the creature who wrote this book. | 这本书的作者 |
[43:25] | If he is found guilty he will be executed. | 如果他被判有罪 将被处刑 |
[43:30] | Be warned. | 记好了 |
[43:32] | I am your Empress and I hold tight to the reins of power. | 我是你们的女皇 我手中紧握大权 |
[43:39] | Do not imagine that the death of our first minister | 别以为我们第一大臣和最亲爱的朋友 |
[43:44] | and dearest friend Prince Potemkin | 波将金王子的死 |
[43:47] | has weakened my resolve. | 削弱了我的决心 |
[44:22] | Your Empress has spoken. | 女皇发话了 |
[44:35] | I’m not a cripple. You don’t need to carry me, you know. | 我不是瘸子 你不用搀扶我 |
[44:38] | I’m sorry Matushka. | 抱歉 玛图斯卡 |
[44:40] | Platon is very, very sorry. He upset Matushka. | 普拉登非常抱歉 他令玛图斯卡不快了 |
[44:42] | And you don’t need to call me by that name. | 你也不用这么喊我 |
[44:46] | Matushka, Matushka… | 玛图斯卡 玛图斯卡 |
[44:52] | Matushka. | 玛图斯卡 |
[44:54] | That’s what he used to call me. Matushka, Matushka… | 他以前就这么叫我的 玛图斯卡 玛图斯卡 |
[45:01] | Call me old woman. | 叫我老妇人 |
[45:03] | Any woman. The way the peasants do. | 随便什么 像农民一样 |
[45:06] | I own the peasants. Thousands of them. | 我有农名 上千名 |
[45:10] | They work and they drink | 他们工作喝酒 |
[45:11] | and we whip them senseless if they dare to answer back. | 而如果有人胆敢回嘴我们就涂炭他们 |
[45:15] | Do you think that’s right? Do you? | 你觉得这对吗 你觉得吗 |
[45:18] | Mon petit noiraud. Don’t answer that. | 我亲爱的小黑 你不用回答这个 |
[45:21] | Tun’est pas qualifié pour répondre. | 你没有资格回答 |
[45:27] | My grandson… he’s such a sweet boy. | 我的孙子 他真是个好孩子 |
[45:31] | But his father! Oh God his father! | 但他的父亲 天哪 他的父亲 |
[45:37] | Are you all right? I’m worried about you… | 您还好吗 我很担心您 |
[45:40] | I get these headaches. Oh such headaches. You wouldn’t believe. | 我头疼 真是不得了 你都不知道 |
[45:45] | – Where are we going? – To an orgy, of course. | -我们要去哪 -去群交 还用问吗 |
[45:50] | A witches’ sabbat. I’m going to fly you round on my broomstick. | 女巫聚会 我要带你在我扫把上飞 |
[45:56] | There are those who are sure that I am a fucking witch. | 有些人很肯定我是个女巫 |
[45:59] | Well, I read Latin. I like to screw young men. Witch. Clearly. | 我会拉丁文 我喜欢上年轻男人 显然是女巫 |
[46:04] | I am an old, old woman. Not nice. | 我是个很老的女人 但不友好 |
[46:11] | Her Majesty has decided to have all French books burned. | 陛下决定烧光所有的法文书 |
[46:15] | She seems to think they bear some responsibility | 她似乎认为这些书 |
[46:18] | for causing the French Revolution. | 导致了法国革命 |
[46:20] | Reading creates a prejudice. | 阅读产生偏见 |
[46:30] | Voltaire! | 伏尔泰 |
[46:40] | “Religion began when the first scoundrel met the first fool” | “宗教始于第一个恶棍与愚人的相遇” |
[46:53] | Rousseau! | 卢梭 |
[46:55] | He was a disgusting little man! | 他是个恶心的小人 |
[47:01] | “Man is born free but everywhere he is in chains.” | “人生而自由 却处处受束缚” |
[47:07] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[47:10] | It means… | 这意味着 |
[47:13] | It meant… | 这意味着 |
[47:17] | Burn them! Burn them all. | 烧 全部烧光 |
[47:23] | Burn all of those Frenchmen and their endless questions. | 烧光所有法国人和他们无止尽的问题 |
[47:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[47:50] | Reading. | 看书 |
[47:52] | You’d better be careful what you read. | 你最好小心自己看的什么书 |
[47:55] | You used to like Voltaire. | 你以前很喜欢伏尔泰 |
[47:58] | Perhaps. When I was young and foolish. | 也许吧 在我年轻愚蠢时 |
[48:03] | He made you laugh. | 他让你欢笑 |
[48:05] | I don’t deny it. | 这我不否认 |
[48:07] | You were so full of hope. And charity. | 你曾经充满希望 心怀慈悲 |
[48:13] | Supported the arts and science. | 支持艺术家和科学 |
[48:16] | You showed the world what women can achieve. | 你向世界展示了一个女人可达的成就 |
[48:21] | I did what I did. | 我做了该做的 |
[48:26] | When I was young I dreamed of freedom. | 当我年少时 梦想着自由 |
[48:30] | As people do when they are young. I dreamed of breaking chains. | 就像所有人年轻时一样 我梦想着打破锁链 |
[48:36] | But as you get older your choices narrow. | 但当你年纪渐长 选择渐少 |
[48:40] | So what did I do instead? I gave us an Empire. | 所以我干了什么 我给了大家一个帝国 |
[48:45] | Which is something. | 这很了不起 |
[48:49] | And you loved the greatest man of the age. | 你还爱了这个年代最伟大的男人 |
[48:55] | I loved him. | 我确实爱他 |
[48:59] | I enjoyed it all. Every single second. | 我享受一切 每分每秒 |
[49:03] | Life takes everything from you. | 生活会夺走你的一切 |
[49:05] | Piece by piece by piece. | 一点一滴 接连不断 |
[49:09] | It does. Doesn’t it? | 确实如此 对吧 |
[49:11] | But I knew exactly what I was doing. | 但我很清楚自己在做什么 |
[49:15] | And I wouldn’t have had any of it any other way. | 我不希望事情有任何改变 |
[49:25] | They executed Louis. | 他们处决了路易 |
[49:32] | What is this world? | 这个世界怎么了 |
[49:34] | I don’t recognise it anymore. | 我不再认得了 |
[49:42] | I recognise you. | 我认得你 |
[49:46] | In the end there is only… | 到最后只剩下 |
[49:50] | Flesh… | 肉体 |
[49:56] | My head.. | 我的头 |
[50:04] | It’s in here. | 在这里 |
[50:08] | Yes, it’s safe. Yes, he won’t find that. | 很安全 对 他找不到 |
[50:12] | Are you all right, Matushka? | 你还好吗 玛图斯卡 |
[50:17] | My darling Matushka… | 我亲爱的玛图斯卡 |
[50:23] | The only man… the only man I ever loved. | 我唯一 我唯一真正爱过的男人 |
[50:30] | My Grishenka… you were the one… | 我的格里戈利 你是命中注定 |
[50:39] | Matushka, Matushka! | 玛图斯卡 玛图斯卡 |
[50:42] | Help, please help! | 来人 救命啊 |
[51:12] | Where are her private papers? | 她的私人文件呢 |
[51:15] | Where are they?! | 在哪 |
[51:25] | Get out. | 出去 |
[51:26] | – She’s still alive… – Get out! Out! | -她还活着 -出去 滚 |
[51:37] | “I leave the throne to my grandson Alexander,” | “我把王位留给我的孙子亚历山大” |
[51:40] | “who witnesses this document with his signature…” | “他见证并签署了这份文件” |
[51:50] | Is this what she made you sign? Is it? | 她是逼你签这个吗 是吗 |
[52:19] | – What?! – She is dead. | -怎么了 -她死了 |
[52:24] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[53:02] | Be careful! | 小心点 |
[53:13] | Today… | 今天 |
[53:15] | we bury again the body of my father. | 我们再次埋葬我父亲的遗体 |
[53:18] | He will lie next to his wife, | 他将长眠于妻子身旁 |
[53:21] | my mother Catherine, in the Kazan cathedral. | 我的母亲凯瑟琳 在喀山主教座堂 |
[53:26] | I am proud to be the son of Peter III | 我很骄傲能成为彼得三世的儿子 |
[53:30] | and take this opportunity to tell you that from this day | 并借此机会告诉大家 从今日起 |
[53:33] | we will enact legislation to ensure that no woman… | 我们将着手立法 确保不再任何女性 |
[53:38] | ever again rules Russia. | 能够统治俄国 |
[53:42] | You will place the crown on my father’s coffin | 你们将把皇冠放在我父亲的棺材上 |
[53:46] | as we bear the two of them to their shared grave. | 当我们为他们俩下葬时 |
[53:53] | My mother took the crown from my father. | 我母亲从我父亲手中夺走了王位 |
[53:56] | It was never hers by right. | 这从不是她的 |
[54:01] | And now it is mine. | 而现在王位归我 |
[54:09] | And, after me, it will go to my sons. | 在我之后 将归于我儿子们 |
[54:16] | And, in time, their sons. | 而在那之后 是他们的儿子 |
[54:24] | Make sure that you erase all trace of that man Potemkin. | 确保你除去那个波将金存在的所有痕迹 |
[54:29] | He is buried in the Ukraine. | 他将被葬在乌克兰 |
[54:31] | Wipe out the grave and every palace she gave him. | 除去坟墓和她给他的所有宫殿 |
[54:34] | He is not to be spoken of. Ever. | 决不能提起他 再也不能 |
[54:36] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 好的 陛下 |
[54:39] | Who was he? | 他到底是谁 |
[54:43] | Nothing. | 无足轻重之人 |
[54:45] | I have even heard ignorant people say | 我甚至听无知的人说过 |
[54:47] | he and my mother were married! | 他和我母亲成婚了 |
[55:00] | *Since history is written by crooks and fools.* | *鉴于历史是由骗子和傻子撰写* |
[55:06] | *Heigh-ho, the blizzard and the ice.* | *嗨嗬 暴风雪和冰* |
[55:11] | *And made by bastards who break the rules.* | *由破坏规则的混球们制定* |
[55:17] | *Heigh-ho, but love is very nice.* | *嗨嗬 但爱情很美好* |
[55:23] | *And marriages were not made to last.* | *且婚姻注定不长久* |
[55:29] | *Heigh-ho, the forest and the bear.* | *嗨嗬 森林和熊* |
[55:47] | If no one knows we are married but we two, is it still real? | 如果除了我们俩以外没人知道 还算是真的吗 |
[55:53] | It is the truth, Matushka. | 这是事实 玛图斯卡 |
[55:56] | Soon we’ll find out. | 很快我们就会发现 |
[55:58] | Love will always be a private matter. | 爱情永远是件私事 |
[56:02] | And all the sweeter for it. | 而且更令人幸福的是 |
[56:04] | We chose each other, Grishenka, | 我们选择了彼此 格里戈利 |
[56:08] | although we had no choice in the matter. | 尽管这件事是命中注定 |
[56:12] | And so we stay ourselves | 保持真我 |
[56:18] | even now we are one. | 即使如今我们合二为一 |
[56:24] | Forever. | 直到永远 |
[56:41] | Love is what’s left of us | 当一切消失殆尽 |
[56:44] | after everything else is gone. | 唯有爱情留下踪迹 |
[56:48] | Poets would like us to believe that. | 诗人想让我们这么想 |
[56:52] | But what do they know? | 但他们又知道什么呢 |
[57:00] | 在她死后 保罗用流言和影射 摧毁了他母亲的成就和名声 | |
[57:06] | 保罗昏庸地统治了五年 而后被自己儿子亚历山大的政变废黜并暗杀 |