时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:33] | Complete history of my family | 我家族的全部历史 |
[01:35] | and I thought it was fascinating, it really was. | 我觉得还挺有意思的 真的 |
[01:39] | Aunties I’d never heard of, Uncles from down south… | 我从没听过的阿姨 南部来的叔叔 |
[01:42] | I’m sorry, what are you talking about? | 抱歉 你说什么来着 |
[01:46] | I’m just telling you about my parents. | 我就是在跟你说我的父母 |
[01:48] | About how kind they were to me | 说他们对我怎么好 |
[01:49] | and how wonderful they’ve always been. | 以及他们是多么优秀 |
[01:54] | I have to work. | 我得工作了 |
[01:56] | Do you? Can’t we… | 必须吗 我们能不能 |
[01:59] | I am managing the tail end of a war. In case you hadn’t noticed. | 提醒你一下 我在设法结束战争 |
[02:10] | So, | 那么 |
[02:11] | Major-General | 少将 |
[02:12] | and Gentleman Not of the Bedchamber. | 寝宫之外的绅士 |
[02:17] | I was just getting to know you | 我才刚开始了解你 |
[02:18] | and away you go to make war against the Turks. | 你就去和土耳其佬打仗了 |
[02:22] | Who deserve someone as terrible as you as an opponent. | 他们值得有你这样强悍的对手 |
[02:28] | Have you really been away so long? I can’t believe it. | 你真的已经离开这么久了吗 难以置信 |
[02:33] | If I’d known the Turkish war would have dragged on for two years, | 如果我知道土耳其战争要延续两年 |
[02:37] | I would have thought twice about sending you away | 我刚遇见你的时候 |
[02:40] | when I’d only just found you. | 一定不会轻易送你上前线 |
[02:49] | Take them off this bay! | 带他们离开这港口 |
[02:50] | Make them safe! | 让他们安全 |
[03:00] | From Her Majesty! | 陛下的信 |
[03:04] | First class work. | 干得很好 |
[03:06] | Attacked when you said you would. | 说攻击就攻击 |
[03:17] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[03:19] | Lunch? | 吃午饭吗 |
[03:23] | General Rumiantsev reports great things of your bravery. | 鲁米扬瑟夫将军汇报了你的壮举 |
[03:27] | You have done everything we asked you to do. | 你做了我们要求的一切 |
[03:31] | Risen through the ranks to glory and the decorations of honour. | 地位光荣逐步高升 伴以累累功勋 |
[03:37] | For my part, however, I very much wish to preserve | 不过对于我来说 我很希望保住 |
[03:41] | those who are zealous, brave, clever and skilful. | 那些热情 勇敢 聪慧 熟练的人 |
[03:46] | This letter is to ask you not to endanger yourself further | 此信旨在令你不再涉险 |
[03:50] | and return to us. | 并回到我们身边 |
[03:59] | She’s writing to you under separate cover. | 她用另函给你写信 |
[04:02] | Good not to show how pleased you are. | 你不动声色挺好的 |
[04:05] | First class work. | 干得很好 |
[04:09] | Your Majesty, | 陛下 |
[04:12] | permit me to offer you my most humble congratulations | 请允许我献上最恭敬的祝贺 |
[04:15] | on the conquest of another Turkish town on the Danube. | 我们在多瑙河边又占下一座土耳其城市 |
[04:24] | I can only hope that this major defeat for the Turks | 我只希望土耳其的这次重大战败 |
[04:30] | will somehow bring this long war to a speedy conclusion. | 可以让这场旷日持久的战争尽快结束 |
[04:35] | Letter for Her Majesty. | 给陛下的信 |
[04:38] | I feel unable to express in words | 我觉得用言语难以表达 |
[04:40] | my most humble gratitude to you. | 我对你最谦逊的感激 |
[04:45] | And yet I must confess. | 然而我必须承认 |
[04:49] | I am proud to kill and risk my own death | 能为陛下的荣耀不顾牺牲 |
[04:51] | for the sake of Your Majesty’s glory. | 奋勇杀敌 是我的荣幸 |
[05:04] | The origins of the Turkish war, Your Majesty, | 陛下 土耳其战争的开端 |
[05:06] | were a dispute over territorial incursion | 是源于领土入侵的争端 |
[05:09] | but it may be something | 但这有可能是 |
[05:10] | that the Turks had been planning and was… | 土耳其人一直以来计划的 |
[05:12] | well, in a sense, an excuse. | 从某种角度来说就是借口 |
[05:15] | The “Casus belli” was not, | 开战理由其实并不是 |
[05:17] | actually the “Casus”, if you see what I mean. | 一件事 如果你明白我的意思的话 |
[05:21] | The causes of war really are | 开战的理由真的是 |
[05:22] | not as simple as they seem, are they? | 没有看起来那么简单 对吧 |
[05:23] | Forward the whole file to the Minister. | 把所有文件拿去给大臣 |
[05:26] | Perhaps it is wrong for me to write this to you, | 可能我不该写这些给你 |
[05:29] | for after reading it you may fear that I should forget you. | 因为读完之后你可能会担心我该忘记你 |
[05:33] | Or replace you in my affections. | 或者会另寻新欢 |
[05:37] | But you’re not so easy to forget, my friend. | 但是你没那么容易忘记 我的朋友 |
[05:41] | You lurk in the mind, dangerously. | 你伺机潜伏在我内心深处 |
[05:47] | Come back, dear Major-General, come back. | 回来吧 亲爱的少将 回来吧 |
[05:52] | I am telling you the truth! | 我跟你说的是实话 |
[05:53] | The Emperor Peter III is alive! | 彼得三世大帝还活着 |
[05:57] | His spirit is alive in me. He is back. | 他的灵魂活在我身体里 他回来了 |
[06:02] | To avenge himself on his bitch wife Catherine. | 为了向他恶毒的妻子凯瑟琳复仇 |
[06:07] | I will rule! | 我会统治 |
[06:09] | I will rule with my son, Paul, | 我会和我的儿子保罗一同统治 |
[06:14] | who is betrayed by his cow of a mother. | 他也被自己的母亲背叛 |
[06:16] | Pugachev! | 普加乔 |
[06:18] | Who would come between a father and his son? | 父亲和儿子之间还能有谁 |
[06:23] | There he is. | 那就是他 |
[06:25] | The Emperor Peter III. My father. | 彼得三世大帝 我的父亲 |
[06:30] | – You said. – Weak chin. Don’t you think? | -你说过 -有点软弱 不觉得吗 |
[06:40] | So, how do you like your new name? | 你还喜欢新名字吗 |
[06:42] | Natalia. I love it, Your Majesty. | 娜塔莉 我很喜欢 陛下 |
[06:46] | It’s Russian. You should love it. | 是俄语名 你应该很喜欢 |
[06:53] | Sir. | 长官 |
[06:56] | I wanted to ask you something. | 我想问你一些事 |
[06:59] | Yes, ask. | 好 问吧 |
[07:01] | I wanted to join the Council. | 我想加入议会 |
[07:04] | No. | 不行 |
[07:09] | – He would have wanted it. – He also wanted me in prison. | -父亲会希望我加入 -他还想让我坐牢 |
[07:13] | Or dead. | 或者死了 |
[07:14] | I am simply asking | 我只是想问 |
[07:16] | if I might be allowed to sit on the Council and do the work of… | 你是否同意我进入议会或者担任 |
[07:20] | No. | 不行 |
[07:39] | Thank you, Alexei, most helpful. | 谢谢 阿列克谢 帮了大忙 |
[07:42] | Gentlemen, we have urgent business… | 先生们 我们有要紧的事 |
[07:53] | It is a devastating defeat for the Turks. | 这对土耳其佬来说是致命的打击 |
[07:55] | They are suing for peace. | 他们在求和 |
[07:59] | Our armies have pushed south to Kabul | 我们的军队已经南进到了喀布尔 |
[08:03] | and my fleet has wiped out | 我的舰队也已经击溃了 |
[08:04] | the Sultan’s ships in the Mediterranean. | 地中海的苏丹舰队 |
[08:09] | – The sea is… – “Red with the blood of infidels”. | -海水已 -“被异教徒的鲜血染红” |
[08:13] | Apparently. | 很显然 |
[08:14] | And it seems Major General Potemkin has distinguished himself. | 看起来波将金少校卓越突出 |
[08:20] | Anyway, I have summoned him back to court. | 反正我召他回到了宫中 |
[08:26] | And I thought Prince Orlov | 并且我认为奥尔洛夫亲王 |
[08:28] | might join the peace negotiations in Turkey. | 可以去土耳其参加和谈 |
[08:32] | Is this your way of trying to get rid of me completely? | 你就想这么完全摆脱我吗 |
[08:34] | Why on earth would Your Excellency think such a thing? | 阁下为何会有这种想法 |
[08:37] | I would like a word with Prince Orlov alone. | 我想和奥尔洛夫亲王私下说两句 |
[08:46] | I accept that we are over, | 我接受我们俩结束了 |
[08:48] | but am I to have no influence at all? | 但我就没有任何影响力了吗 |
[08:50] | Is that your idea? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[08:53] | I have great regard for you. You know that. | 我很尊敬你 你是知道的 |
[08:58] | This is an opportunity. | 这是一个机会 |
[09:01] | Take it. | 接受吧 |
[09:13] | – It’s all over. – Not yet. Not yet! | -都完了 -还没有 还没完 |
[09:27] | – So you asked Potemkin to come back? – I did. | -所以你让波将金回来了 -是的 |
[09:32] | And now you don’t know what to do with him. | 现在你不知道怎么面对他了 |
[09:34] | Correct. | 没错 |
[09:40] | What are you going to do about him? | 你准备拿他怎么办 |
[09:42] | I’m not sure. I thought I wanted him back but then I saw him… | 我不确定 我本希望他回到我身边结果我看到他 |
[09:53] | – I was in love with Orlov, you know. – I know. | -我确实爱过奥尔洛夫 -我知道 |
[09:58] | I just… | 我只是 |
[10:00] | don’t want to go through all that again. | 不想再经历一遍那样的事情了 |
[10:03] | No. I can see that. | 嗯 我能看出来 |
[10:04] | Men want power. They like to feel they are in control. | 男人都渴求权力 他们喜欢操控一切的感觉 |
[10:08] | – And women? – Yes, of course, we want that too. | -那女人呢 -当然了 我们也想要 |
[10:11] | The difficulty here is that I am in control. I have the power. | 问题就在于现在的掌权者是我 我拥有权力 |
[10:16] | You are the Empress. And he can be your devoted servant. | 您是女皇 他可以成为您忠实的仆人 |
[10:20] | You think it is as simple as that? | 你觉得就这么简单吗 |
[10:23] | – I do not. – It’s just… | -我没有 -这只是 |
[10:26] | Giving your heart, it’s just such a risk. It lays you open. | 献上自己的心太冒险了 完全暴露了自己 |
[10:31] | Suddenly you’re at the mercy of the whole world. | 突然间你只能任凭这个世界摆布 |
[10:34] | I wouldn’t know about that. | 我可没法明白那种感受 |
[10:43] | Come along. | 接着来 |
[11:05] | Paul… Natalia. | 保罗 娜塔莉 |
[11:25] | Why does my son’s new wife not bow to me? | 为什么我儿子的新婚妻子没有向我鞠躬 |
[11:28] | Is there some prejudice against bowing in Hesse Darmstadt? | 黑森州达姆施塔特那里是对鞠躬有什么忌讳吗 |
[11:32] | There may be, Your Majesty. I will look into it. | 或许是有的 陛下 我会查一查 |
[11:45] | She won’t let me join the Council. | 她不让我进入议会 |
[11:48] | Are you listening? Why are you staring at Count Razumovsky? | 你在听我说话吗 你为什么盯着拉祖莫夫斯基伯爵 |
[11:51] | Was I staring at Count Razumovsky? I don’t think I was. | 我在盯着他看吗 我可不这么认为 |
[11:55] | I was listening to you darling. I always listen. | 亲爱的我在听你说话呢 我一直倾听 |
[11:58] | You are a very interesting man. | 你真是一个非常有趣的人 |
[12:14] | Why write to me if she doesn’t want me? | 如果她不想要我为什么还写信给我 |
[12:19] | It’s a game. | 这是场游戏 |
[12:21] | That’s all it is. | 仅此而已 |
[12:27] | Play it. | 去玩吧 |
[13:15] | Does my son’s wife want everyone to know | 我的儿媳是想让所有人都知道 |
[13:17] | that she is fucking his best friend? | 她在和她丈夫最好的朋友鬼混吗 |
[13:19] | You don’t need to answer that question. | 你不用回答这个问题 |
[13:22] | Is not she wonderful? | 她难道不出色吗 |
[13:24] | She is absolutely wonderful. | 她简直太棒了 |
[13:27] | Is she a baritone? | 她是个男中音吗 |
[13:32] | This way you can look at her when you come. | 这样你就能在高潮的时候看着她了 |
[13:34] | Fuck her. | 操她 |
[13:38] | That is so obviously what you want to do darling. | 很明显那就是你想做的事 亲爱的 |
[13:47] | – She’s frightened. – Of what? | -她很害怕 -害怕什么 |
[13:49] | – Of what she feels for you. – You think? | -她对你的感觉 -你这么认为 |
[13:53] | Who’s that fucking boy up there next to her? That rat. Who’s he? | 上面坐她旁边的那个杂种是谁 小白脸 他是谁 |
[13:57] | It’ll all be over soon. | 那不会长久 |
[14:15] | What in God’s name do you think you are doing? | 老天 你觉得你在做些什么 |
[14:17] | I’m leaving! I won’t stand for this any more. | 我要离开 我忍受不了 |
[14:20] | But you’ve only been back about a week. | 但你才回来了一个星期 |
[14:22] | Do you want to end up like me? And all these loyal citizens? | 你想跟我落得一个下场吗 还有这些忠诚的市民们 |
[14:27] | Where do you think you are going? | 你想要去哪里 |
[14:28] | To God! The monastery. I shall be a monk. | 去修道院投入上帝的怀抱吧 我该当一个修道士 |
[14:31] | – Don’t be ridiculous… – Who is being ridiculous? | -别犯傻了 -是谁在犯傻 |
[14:35] | – She is in love with you, my friend. – What makes you say that? | -她爱你 我的朋友 -你怎么知道 |
[14:38] | I shall tell you why. | 让我告诉你为什么 |
[14:40] | I have never seen two people more in love. | 我没有见过比你们更相爱的人 |
[14:43] | She’s got a funny way of showing it. | 但她展现爱的方式真是可笑 |
[14:45] | Patting the cheek of that… ludicrous boy. | 轻柔地拍着那个滑稽男孩的脸颊 |
[14:50] | I may be in love, but I am not… | 我可能是爱着她 但是我不 |
[14:53] | What? | 什么 |
[14:55] | Not happy. I’m not happy at all. | 不开心 我一点都不开心 |
[15:07] | He’s here! | 他在这里 |
[15:09] | Brothers and sisters! Children of Russia. | 兄弟姐妹们 俄国的孩子们 |
[15:13] | I greet you in love and friendship. | 我以爱和友谊向你们致意 |
[15:17] | I am your lost Emperor, Peter III. | 我是你们失落的皇帝 彼得三世 |
[15:22] | This sword was given to me by Peter the Great! | 这把剑是彼得大帝授予我的 |
[15:27] | I am sent by God | 我由上帝派来 |
[15:30] | to raise you up from the dust. | 带领你们走出尘埃 |
[15:33] | To feed you, and clothe you | 给你们食物以得温饱 衣服以御严寒 |
[15:37] | and give you a way of escaping the slavery | 并且为你们指明一条道路 |
[15:39] | in which you have been held by the bitch Catherine. | 逃离那个贱女人凯瑟琳的奴役 |
[15:42] | Pugachev! Pugachev! | 普加乔 普加乔 |
[15:44] | Russia belongs to us all! | 俄国属于我们所有人 |
[16:03] | I’m planning a dinner for the new French ambassador. | 我在筹备一顿与新任法国大使共进的晚餐 |
[16:06] | What do you think, Russian food or French? | 你觉得应该采用俄式菜品还是法式菜品 |
[16:09] | – Why not both? – Yes that’s a good idea. | -不如都来点呢 -那是个好主意 |
[16:19] | So, to what do we owe the honour of this visit? | 那么 你这次来看我是因为谁呢 |
[16:23] | Potemkin. | 波将金 |
[16:26] | Yes, what of him? | 他怎么了 |
[16:28] | He’s leaving. | 他要离开了 |
[16:32] | Leaving? Leaving who? Leaving what? | 离开 离开谁 离开什么 |
[16:34] | Leaving court. | 离开王宫 |
[16:36] | And leaving you, since you are the court. | 也是离开你 因为你就是王宫 |
[16:43] | Well, why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要跟我说这些呢 |
[16:45] | Why are you pleading his cause? | 你为什么要替他恳求我 |
[16:47] | Why am I saying what I am saying? | 我为什么要说这些呢 |
[16:52] | I like love. I like watching it develop | 我喜欢爱情 我喜欢看着爱情 |
[16:55] | in other people. I have never known it myself. | 在他人间开花结果 我从没亲身体会过它 |
[16:58] | But you… | 但是你 |
[17:10] | I think you have a great capacity for love. | 我认为你有着强大的爱的能力 |
[17:15] | Of the violent and unpredictable kind. | 那种猛烈 难以捉摸的爱 |
[17:19] | It will shake you. | 而这会让你的内心经受狂风暴雨 |
[17:22] | But I am your friend and… | 但是我是你的朋友 |
[17:26] | I can see you feel for him things… | 我能看出你对他的感情 |
[17:30] | No, no, no. You better go. | 别说了 你还是走吧 |
[17:33] | I am terribly busy. | 我真的非常忙 |
[17:45] | And your friend Potemkin might be missing you. | 并且你的朋友波将金可能会想念你 |
[17:49] | He is no longer my friend. | 他不再是我的朋友了 |
[17:53] | In that capacity. | 不是那种朋友了 |
[18:40] | Natalia. | 娜塔莉 |
[18:43] | Count Razumovsky. | 拉祖莫夫斯基伯爵 |
[18:44] | I want to speak with you. Now. | 我想要跟你谈谈 立刻 |
[18:56] | If you want to stay married to that insolent girl, | 如果你想要继续和那个无礼丫头的婚姻 |
[18:58] | you will probably have to lock her up. | 你最好还是把她关起来 |
[19:04] | You have no idea, do you? | 你什么都不明白 是吗 |
[19:06] | Even when it is right in front of your nose. | 即使是在你鼻子底下发生的事情 |
[19:13] | Well. I see someone else has got your attention. | 我知道你的注意力被其他人吸引走了 |
[19:15] | I do not know how you have the nerve | 我不知道你怎么有勇气 |
[19:19] | to lecture me about my love life while you ogle… | 来指导我的婚姻 同时你还在抛媚眼给那个 |
[19:25] | Oaf. I see the way you look at him. | 蠢货 我看到你看他的眼神了 |
[19:28] | Is it “Love”? Is that what this is? At your age? | 这就是爱吗 就是这样吗 在你这个年龄 |
[19:30] | Love should wait upon judgement, mother. | 爱情应该以理性为依托 母亲 |
[19:32] | But not you. You’re like a fly to honey aren’t you? | 但你不是 你就像个见到蜂蜜的苍蝇不是吗 |
[19:35] | Go! | 滚 |
[19:49] | – You’re leaving? – Yes, I’ve thought about it. But… | -你要离开了吗 -是的 我思考了很久 但是 |
[19:52] | Something detained you? | 什么事情耽搁了你 |
[19:54] | Yes. You, Your Majesty. | 是的 是您 陛下 |
[20:00] | I… I have neglected you since your return. | 我 自从你回来之后我一直忽视了你 |
[20:04] | You have had other things to occupy you. | 您自有其他要操心的事情 |
[20:07] | – New friends. – I choose friends as I need them. | -新朋友 -我根据需要来选择朋友 |
[20:10] | And discard them when they are no longer useful it seems. | 当他们看起来不再重要时就抛弃他们 |
[20:12] | – You are being impertinent. – I am being honest. | -休得无礼 -我这是在说实话 |
[20:17] | They can look similar. | 他们看起来都很相似 |
[20:22] | There is no real love without absolute honesty. | 没有绝对的诚实就没有真正的爱情 |
[20:30] | Do people lie to you Your Majesty? | 人们会对您撒谎吗 陛下 |
[20:36] | Because of your position? | 因为您的地位 |
[20:37] | All the time, I’m afraid. | 恐怕一直都在撒谎 |
[20:48] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[20:50] | Nothing. | 什么也不要 |
[20:56] | This. Now. | 此时此刻 |
[21:00] | Standing next to you. That’s enough. | 站在您身边就足够了 |
[21:02] | So money and titles… | 那么金钱和头衔… |
[21:04] | I will take as much I can get my hands on. | 我会尽可能多拿 |
[21:06] | But I will not be given things. | 但我不会受嗟来之食 |
[21:10] | – You want… – I want what any man wants. | -你想要… -我想每个男人都想要的 |
[21:14] | – To make his own way. – Yes. I can see that. | -靠自己出人头地 -是的 我能看出来 |
[21:21] | And… | 还有… |
[21:24] | to find love. If possible. | 找到爱情 如果可能的话 |
[21:32] | You did some very brave things against the Turks. | 你面对土耳其人时非常勇敢 |
[21:35] | I was very grateful to Your Majesty for the opportunity | 我很感激陛下给我机会 |
[21:38] | to kill as many of the little buggers as possible. | 让我杀死那么多敌人 |
[21:51] | Come up to my private apartments. | 到我的私人住所来 |
[21:55] | Any time you want. | 随时都可以 |
[22:00] | Come by the private staircase. | 走私人楼梯上来 |
[22:07] | But shout as you come up, in case I am in the bath. | 不过上来时喊一声 以免我在洗澡 |
[22:18] | Are Potemkin and my mother… | 波将金和我母亲是不是… |
[22:23] | Anything is possible with her. | 对她来说一切皆有可能 |
[22:28] | She never lets me anywhere near power. | 她从来不让我接近权力 |
[22:33] | I know how you feel, Your Excellency. | 我知道您的感受 殿下 |
[22:36] | This… Pugachev… | 这个…普加乔… |
[22:40] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[22:40] | They say he wants to put me on the throne. | 人们说他想辅佐我上皇位 |
[22:45] | I do not imagine Your Excellency would want to | 我想殿下不会愿意把您的权力 |
[22:47] | owe your power to an illiterate peasant. | 交给一个目不识丁的农民 |
[22:49] | No, no… But… | 不不…但是… |
[22:53] | He obviously has more taste than my mother in certain matters. | 在某些事情上他显然比我母亲更有品味 |
[23:04] | Major General Potemkin is on his way up to see her | 在我们谈话之际少将波将金 |
[23:06] | even as we speak. | 正要去见她 |
[23:08] | I heard them, yesterday. Making an assignation. | 我昨天听到的 策划幽会 |
[23:11] | Get up those stairs. Now. | 现在上楼梯去 |
[23:13] | If you want any kind of career at court. | 如果你想在宫里有所作为的话 |
[23:15] | I don’t think she wants me there. | 我不认为她想我在那 |
[23:16] | She doesn’t know what she wants. | 她不知道自己想要什么 |
[23:19] | Get up there. Now. | 快上去 快 |
[23:20] | And this is for King Gustav of Sweden. | 这是给瑞典国王古斯塔夫的 |
[23:24] | Minister Panin! | 帕宁大臣 |
[23:26] | I think we need a Council meeting | 我想我们需要开议会会议 |
[23:27] | about this business in Samara. This.. | 讨论萨马拉的事 这个… |
[23:30] | – Pugachev, Your Majesty. – Pugachev. | -普加乔 陛下 -普加乔 |
[23:32] | Why do I keep forgetting his name? | 我怎么老是忘记他的名字 |
[23:33] | Is that significant or is it just a sign of his own insignificance? | 这是意味着什么 还是暗指他无足轻重 |
[23:37] | That may have something to do with it, Your Majesty. | 可能有点关系 陛下 |
[23:40] | There’s always something in the countryside. | 农村总是会发生一些事情 |
[23:41] | I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about. | 我相信没什么好担心 |
[23:43] | Wherever there are Russians there is something to worry about. | 哪里有俄国人 哪里就有需要担心的事情 |
[23:46] | It’s not surprising that our serfs are in rebellion, | 考虑到我们对待农奴的方式 |
[23:48] | the way we treat them. | 我不惊讶他们会起义 |
[23:49] | If only the landowners had listened to me… | 要是地主们肯听我的话就好了 |
[23:51] | And you need to speak with my son. Do you know… | 还有你得去跟我儿子谈谈 你知道 |
[23:54] | He behaved abominably to me yesterday. | 他昨天对我态度很恶劣 |
[23:56] | Your Majesty… I must… | 陛下…我得… |
[23:57] | And I need to be briefed on those Turkish negotiations. | 还有我需要了解一下土耳其的谈判情况 |
[24:00] | I hear Count Orlov is making a fool of himself again. | 我听说奥尔洛夫伯爵又出洋相了 |
[24:02] | I must be kept informed. Do you understand? | 必须随时通知我 明白了吗 |
[24:04] | The papers are on their way, Your Majesty. | 文件已经在路上了 陛下 |
[24:06] | I have advised my office. | 我已经通知了我的办公室 |
[24:08] | May I remind you that… | 请允许我提醒您 |
[24:10] | – You need… – Have you seen General Potemkin? | -您需要… -你见到波将金将军吗 |
[24:14] | I asked him to come to see me and… | 我叫他来见我然后 |
[24:16] | I am sure he is on his way, Your Majesty… | 我相信他已经在路上了 陛下 |
[24:19] | You’re up to something. | 你有心事 |
[24:22] | Oh yes, I can see it in your eyes. | 没错 我能从你的眼里看出来 |
[24:33] | Did we arrange for you to come today? | 我们今天安排了你来吗 |
[24:37] | I thought we did, Your Majesty. | 我以为安排了 陛下 |
[24:38] | No, no. Get your clothes on now. | 不不 赶紧把你衣服穿上 |
[24:40] | I have to work. | 我还要工作 |
[24:48] | Your Excellency. How wonderful to see you. | 阁下 很高兴见到您 |
[24:53] | Your Excellency, I think Her Majesty… | 阁下 我想陛下她… |
[24:57] | Say something. | 说话 |
[25:01] | What would you like me to say, Your Majesty? | 您想我说什么 陛下 |
[25:03] | Something intelligent. | 说点机灵话 |
[25:14] | I think this has gone far enough. | 我想这段关系寿终正寝了 |
[25:17] | Minister Panin. | 帕宁大臣 |
[25:20] | – Your Excellency! – Good day. | -阁下 -再见 |
[25:40] | Please continue, Lieutenant. | 请继续走 中尉 |
[25:43] | You’re going down and I was going… up. | 你下楼然后我…上楼 |
[25:47] | Thank you, Major General. | 谢谢你 少将 |
[26:47] | Sorry, Your Majesty. Am I disturbing you? | 抱歉 陛下 我打扰到您了吗 |
[26:50] | No, no, not at all. Not at all. No. | 不不不 没有 没有 |
[26:53] | Nothing interesting was happening. | 反正也没什么刺激的事 |
[26:55] | Please continue singing. I like it. | 请继续唱 我喜欢听 |
[27:00] | More than I can say. | 无以言表 |
[27:07] | You could sing in here if you like. | 如果你喜欢的话可以进来唱 |
[27:09] | If that is what Your Majesty desires, | 如果这是陛下的要求 |
[27:11] | then that is what I shall do. | 那么我就照做 |
[27:28] | I want to talk to you about the women you have been involved with. | 我想和你谈谈你接触过的女人 |
[27:34] | I shall do my best Your Majesty. I may have to consult my notes. | 我会尽力 陛下 我可能得看一下笔记 |
[27:39] | I am sure there have been a great many. | 我相信你有过很多女人 |
[27:41] | You are a very attractive man. | 你是个非常有魅力的男人 |
[27:44] | When I was twelve and a half… | 在我十二岁半的时候 |
[27:46] | – in a barn near Smolensk. – Alright. | -在斯摩棱斯克的一个谷仓里 -好了 |
[27:49] | I think I will go first. | 还是我先讲吧 |
[27:51] | A very good idea, I think, Your Majesty. | 好主意 陛下 |
[27:56] | My husband Peter was one of the most unpleasant men | 我丈夫彼得是我这辈子见过的 |
[27:59] | I have ever met in my life. | 最讨厌的人之一 |
[28:01] | So you may discount him. | 所以你可以忽略他 |
[28:03] | Yes, I never thought much of him, Your Majesty. | 是的 我对他根本就没想太多 陛下 |
[28:06] | You couldn’t really say we had a sex life. | 我们都算不上有性生活 |
[28:09] | Do you know, he had a condition of the foreskin | 你知道吗 他的包皮有问题 |
[28:12] | whereby for a very long time | 很长一段时间 |
[28:15] | it was impossible for him to get an erection. | 他都不能够勃起 |
[28:17] | – I never knew that, Your Majesty. – Well… | -这我可不知道 陛下 -好吧 |
[28:21] | No need to go into any further details about Peter III. | 关于彼得三世没必要再讲更多细节了 |
[28:30] | He could be so frightening. | 他很吓人 |
[28:33] | He was violent. He was drunk. He was like an angry child. | 他很暴力 酗酒 就像个生气的孩子 |
[28:37] | I was terrified of him. | 我很怕他 |
[28:39] | Other men? | 别的男人呢 |
[28:43] | – I heard… – Yes? What did you hear? | -我听说 -是吗 你听说了什么 |
[28:46] | Fifteen… | 十五个 |
[28:49] | – What? – No! No. | -怎么了 -不 不 |
[28:52] | Oh, what lies they tell about women in power. | 看看他们对掌权的女性能编出什么谎 |
[28:58] | So? | 所以呢 |
[29:03] | Not that many. Five. | 没那么多 就五个 |
[29:07] | There was one when I was living under the Empress Elizabeth, | 在我生活在伊丽莎白皇后年代时有一个人 |
[29:10] | still married to that pig, Peter. | 当时还和彼得那头猪结着婚 |
[29:13] | The only significant one is Orlov, | 唯一有意义的就是奥尔洛夫 |
[29:16] | unless you count the King of Poland… | 除非你算上波兰国王 |
[29:17] | I am jealous of Orlov. | 我嫉妒奥尔洛夫 |
[29:20] | You shouldn’t be. Although I was in love with him. | 不必 尽管我爱过他 |
[29:25] | He wanted to marry me. | 他想娶我 |
[29:26] | Well, of course he did, he wanted the power. | 他当然想了 他渴望权力 |
[29:30] | I will not share my throne with anyone. | 我不会和任何人分享我的王座 |
[29:41] | Grigory resented the power. | 格里戈利憎恨这种权力 |
[29:44] | The power I seem to have. | 这种我看起来拥有的权力 |
[29:46] | The power you have. | 您确实有权力 |
[29:50] | He has no idea of how difficult it is to maintain such a thing. | 他根本不知道维持权力有多难 |
[29:53] | How many the dangers, | 有多少危险 |
[29:56] | how varied the directions from which they emerge. | 接连不断从各方袭来 |
[30:03] | I am not interested in debauchery. | 我对淫乱不感兴趣 |
[30:06] | I am interested in love. And honesty. | 我对爱情和诚实感兴趣 |
[30:13] | That is all that interests me. | 这也是我所感兴趣的 |
[30:19] | I need love. | 我需要爱 |
[30:23] | Have an obsessive need for it. I will confess that. | 我有被爱强迫症 我承认 |
[30:27] | So if you want to be with me, | 所以你如果想和我在一起 |
[30:28] | you have to love me, always. | 你就得爱我 直到永远 |
[30:33] | And always tell me the truth. | 并且永远对我诚实 |
[30:39] | At fifteen there was a girl in a field | 我十五岁时斯摩棱斯克郊外的田野里 |
[30:41] | outside of Smolensk.. | 有个女孩… |
[30:42] | No, no, no! Enough, enough of these confessions! | 不不不 够了 坦白够了 |
[30:45] | I got you! I did… | 我赢了 我… |
[30:48] | Listen, I find my private bath house | 听着 我发现我的私人浴室 |
[30:50] | is a wondrous place to relax. | 是个放松的好地方 |
[30:53] | I’m going to tell them that | 我去通知他们 |
[30:54] | you are to be allowed access whenever you wish. | 你随时可以进入 |
[30:57] | Very generous of you, Your Majesty. | 您真慷慨 陛下 |
[30:58] | Though I make no promises about any debauchery that might occur. | 虽然我对可能发生的淫乱生活不作任何保证 |
[31:01] | Fields… barns… | 田野…谷仓… |
[31:04] | Smolensk… Minsk… | 斯摩棱斯克…明斯克… |
[31:06] | Your record in this area is very troubling. | 你在这方面的记录非常扰人 |
[31:14] | It is so reassuring to have you back at court. | 你回到宫里真是令人安心 |
[31:18] | So… | 那么 |
[31:21] | When I was sixteen and a half… | 在我十六岁半时 |
[31:30] | Well. | 好了 |
[31:33] | And what do you want to do now? | 你现在想做什么 |
[31:37] | Well I was thinking that I might… | 我想我应该 |
[31:42] | quit while I’m ahead. | 尝到甜头就知足 |
[32:09] | The only ones who have reason to be frightened | 唯一有理由害怕的人 |
[32:13] | are the pigs who steal your land | 是那些偷你们的土地 |
[32:17] | and beat you like dogs! | 痛扁你们的猪头 |
[32:26] | This is your Governor. | 这是你们的总督 |
[32:29] | And his wife, Lady Anna Vasilievna. | 和他的妻子安娜·维西耶夫娜夫人 |
[32:35] | No! | 不要 |
[32:42] | Pigs! | 猪头 |
[32:45] | There are still slaves in Russia. | 俄国仍然有奴隶 |
[32:49] | Do you want to be slaves? | 你们想当奴隶吗 |
[33:03] | Don’t you think she looks like Catherine? | 你们不觉得她长得像凯瑟琳吗 |
[33:07] | Maybe she is Catherine. Look at those eyes. | 也许她就是凯瑟琳 看看这双眼睛 |
[33:11] | She wants to fuck everything she sees. | 她想上了她见到的一切 |
[33:15] | Including my horses. | 包括我的马 |
[33:27] | Kill the child! | 杀了那孩子 |
[33:45] | I thought you might like a tour of the barracks. | 我想您也许喜欢参观兵营 |
[33:47] | Because I know how passionate Your Excellency is about soldiering. | 因为我知道殿下对从军有多热情 |
[33:52] | – Do you understand? – Yes, sir! | -明白吗 -是长官 |
[33:56] | You heard the officer! On the double, on command! | 你们听到长官的命令了 快步走 听命令 |
[34:00] | What’s remarkable about the Preobrazhensky guard | 普列奥布任斯基警卫队的卓越之处就在于 |
[34:03] | is that we take peasants and we turn them into soldiers. | 我们收纳农民 并把他们训练成了士兵 |
[34:07] | For your mother’s wars. | 为了您母亲的战争 |
[34:08] | And why is it the peasants dream of my father | 那为什么这些农民梦想着我的父亲 |
[34:10] | returning to save them? | 回来救他们呢 |
[34:11] | Because Russia must be ruled by a man, Your Excellency. | 因为俄国必须被一个男人统治 殿下 |
[34:18] | I don’t know how impressed the Turks are by our peasants. | 我不知道土耳其人对我们的农民印象如何 |
[34:20] | But I can tell you this, they terrify me. | 但我可以告诉您 他们可把我吓坏了 |
[34:25] | And what do you make of this Pugachev business? | 你对普加乔这事怎么看 |
[34:27] | I think it may be more serious than she believes. | 我想事情可能比她想象的要严重 |
[34:31] | She’s taken her eye off the ball. | 陛下她没有关注到事情的重点 |
[34:33] | She only has eyes for… | 她的眼里只有… |
[34:37] | Her Majesty needs to pay attention to the Preobrazhensky. | 陛下得注意到普列奥布任斯基 |
[34:41] | They put her in power and they can take it away again. | 水能载舟 亦能覆舟 |
[34:44] | Oh, I am sure she is very aware of any threat they may pose. | 我相信她很清楚他们能造成的任何威胁 |
[34:48] | She doesn’t miss much, sir. | 她没错过很多 先生 |
[34:50] | And may I say, Your Excellency… | 请容许我说 殿下… |
[34:53] | Now that my brother is hardly in court any more. | 现在我哥哥几乎不在宫里了 |
[34:57] | How sorry I was about your father. | 我很抱歉您父亲的事 |
[35:00] | I was very much a junior partner in that business. | 那件事我并没有太多话语权 |
[35:03] | I am sure you understand. | 我相信您能明白的 |
[35:08] | I understand all about being excluded from power, | 我很明白被排除在权力之外的感觉 |
[35:11] | Count Orlov. | 奥尔洛夫伯爵 |
[35:16] | She is putting Potemkin on the council, I hear. | 我听说她让波将金参与议会 |
[35:19] | Meteoric rise! | 新星崛起了 |
[35:29] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[35:32] | I am here by permission of our Empress. | 我奉女皇之命前来 |
[35:35] | I also. | 我也是 |
[35:38] | I am stark naked, Your Majesty. | 我光溜溜的 陛下 |
[35:41] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[35:43] | Under my clothes. | 在我的衣着之下 |
[35:46] | Drape yourself in something and come out here. I need your advice. | 穿上衣服过来 我需要你的建议 |
[35:54] | I am attempting to cover my equipment. | 我试图盖住我的”装备” |
[35:56] | It is a colossal task. | 这是一项艰巨的任务 |
[36:01] | – What time did he go in? – An hour ago. | -他什么时候进去的 -一小时前 |
[36:03] | – And her? – Fifteen minutes. | -她呢 -十五分钟前 |
[36:07] | He’s been hard at work while I’ve been down south. | 我到南方去的时候他工作很努力 |
[36:10] | Let’s see how much time they devote to fucking. | 来看看他们做爱要多少时间 |
[36:14] | It has important political implications. | 这具有重要的政治意义 |
[36:17] | This man Pugachev, in the Lower Volga. | 对于伏尔加河下游的这个人 普加乔 |
[36:20] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[36:22] | Well, I don’t know what to think yet. | 这个嘛 我还不知道该想什么 |
[36:25] | – I came across him. Down South. – Yes? | -我在南方碰到过他 -是吗 |
[36:29] | Yes. I heard he’d fled from the army. | 对 我听说他逃役 |
[36:32] | Not from the Volga. A Don Cossack, | 他不是来自伏尔加河的 他是顿河哥萨克人 |
[36:34] | – an Old Believer. – Is he sane? | -是个旧礼仪派 -他神志正常吗 |
[36:36] | There are those who say that running away from the Russian army | 有人说逃离俄国军队 |
[36:39] | is a positive sign of sanity. | 是理智的表现 |
[36:44] | Do I think that this Pugachev business is serious? | 我认为普加乔这事很严重吗 |
[36:47] | Yes, I do. | 没错 很严重 |
[36:51] | You see I didn’t think it was that serious, but… | 我之前并没觉得有那么严重 但 |
[36:55] | I think maybe it is? The peasants could listen to him. | 我想可能是吧 那些农民可能听他的话 |
[36:59] | They always think | 他们总觉得 |
[37:00] | they need to be ruled by a man. Poor lost souls. | 需要由男人统治他们 可怜虫 |
[37:03] | “Slavery does not have to be a Russian institution.” | “俄国不一定要是奴隶制” |
[37:06] | Some woman said that. | 有个女人说过 |
[37:09] | And yet it does. | 但事实摆在眼前 |
[37:11] | However much we wish that not to be true. | 无论我们多么希望不是真的 |
[37:16] | You know, | 你知道 |
[37:17] | you really are a very attractive man. | 你真的是个魅力无边的男人 |
[37:25] | I can’t tell you how pleasant it is to have someone to talk to. | 我无法诉说能与人交谈是多么快活 |
[37:32] | Well, yes. Well then, tell me… | 好吧 告诉我 |
[37:38] | Lieutenant Vasilchikov… | 瓦西里契科夫中尉… |
[37:40] | No, no, I’m going to get rid of him. Oh, yes. | 不 我会摆脱他 没错 |
[37:42] | I’ve offered him 60,000 rubles. And quite a nice palace. | 我给了他六万卢布 一处漂亮的宫殿 |
[37:46] | Panin is making all the arrangements. | 帕宁正在安排所有的事 |
[37:52] | You see, | 你看 |
[37:54] | if… we were to be lovers it would… | 如果…我们成为恋人… |
[37:58] | – It would have to be… – For all time. | -就必须… -每时每刻 |
[38:01] | Are you proposing? | 你是在求婚吗 |
[38:04] | How would one go about proposing such a thing, Your Majesty. | 怎么会有人向您求婚呢 陛下 |
[38:08] | That’s an impossible idea, I’m afraid. | 恐怕那是不可能的想法 |
[38:12] | I was thinking we were going to make love. | 我以为我们会做爱 |
[38:15] | We end up talking politics. | 最后谈的却是政治 |
[38:16] | And that’s why I like you so much. | 所以我才那么喜欢你 |
[38:55] | What the fuck are you two doing out here? | 你俩他妈在外面干什么 |
[38:57] | Timing you. | 给你计时 |
[38:59] | It takes more than ten minutes to satisfy her. | 满足她不止要十分钟 |
[39:03] | And I suppose your little brother’s out here with his hand on his cock, | 我猜你弟弟就是在外面手忙着撸管 |
[39:06] | hoping to watch somebody having sex. | 希望看到有人做爱 |
[39:08] | Probably the closest thing he gets to it. | 可能这是他最接近性的体验了 |
[39:10] | A bit like his hands off approach to naval warfare. | 有点像他对海战撒手不管的策略 |
[39:13] | You won’t last with her. Or anyone else, Potemkin. | 你和她不会长久 和谁都不会 波将金 |
[39:15] | You are a vulgar little counter jumper | 你就是个粗俗的小混混 |
[39:17] | and your days are numbered. | 你的日子不多了 |
[39:19] | Fancy trying for the other eye, do you Aleksey? | 想试试另一只眼睛是吗 阿列克谢 |
[39:21] | We are not listening to this. | 我们不听这个 |
[39:25] | You going to join your brother | 你要和你兄弟一起 |
[39:26] | and fuck off from court too, are you? | 在王宫里搞事吗 |
[39:29] | I don’t know how you can stay, | 我不知道你怎么能留下来 |
[39:30] | I mean, where is your self respect? | 你的自尊哪去了 |
[39:31] | I will never allow the country I love | 我绝不允许我热爱的国家 |
[39:34] | to be governed by a disgusting little upstart like you. | 被你这样一个突如其来令人厌恶的人统治 |
[39:38] | This little disgusting upstart has been away at war. | 这个突如其来令人厌恶的人一直在打仗 |
[39:41] | I don’t know you were doing, | 我不知道你在干嘛 |
[39:41] | but I’ve been cutting my way through Turkish hordes. | 但我已经消灭了土耳其的游牧部落 |
[39:45] | And given the opportunity, I will do you the same to you. | 如果有机会 我也会像对他们一样对你 |
[39:49] | What do you want, Potemkin? | 你想要什么 波将金 |
[39:51] | I don’t think it’s gone through your thick skull, has it? | 你的笨脑子就是想不通 是吧 |
[39:54] | I am not here to use the woman, | 我不是来利用这个女人 |
[39:55] | or squeeze her to make money out of her, no! | 或榨干她的钱 不是 |
[39:59] | I’m not here to use her as a stepping stone | 我不是要拿她当垫脚石 |
[40:01] | to my brilliant fucking career, am I? | 为自己加官进爵 不是 |
[40:04] | I love the woman. I love her! | 我爱这个女人 我爱她 |
[40:07] | In the way a man should love a woman. | 就像男人爱女人一样 |
[40:09] | Do you want a bit of this? Come on, give the fuck over! | 你想试试拳头吗 给我过来 |
[40:12] | You’re mad! | 你疯了 |
[40:13] | You’re mad! | 你疯了 |
[40:15] | Potemkin… insane! | 波将金…疯了 |
[40:31] | So Grigory Orlov has finally left court. I wonder why? | 格里戈利·奥尔洛夫最后离开王宫了 为什么 |
[40:35] | I showed him my penis, Your Majesty. | 我给他看了我的大屌 陛下 |
[40:49] | It seems Monsieur Pugachev is moving towards Moscow. | 看起来普加乔先生朝莫斯科来了 |
[40:54] | He has taken Kazan. He destroyed General Kar. | 他占领了喀山 打败了卡尔将军 |
[40:59] | This is serious, Grishenka. | 事情严重了 格里戈利 |
[41:03] | Panin and the rest of them | 帕宁和其他人 |
[41:05] | think we are too preoccupied with each other. | 都觉得我们太关注对方了 |
[41:07] | – They say we are having an affair. – Well aren’t we? | -他们说我们有私情 -我们不是吗 |
[41:11] | Not that I have noticed. | 我可没有注意到 |
[41:13] | Not yet, anyway. | 反正还没有 |
[41:17] | – We did send a small force. – I know, I know, they were cut down. | -我们确实派了一支小队 -我知道他们被消灭了 |
[41:20] | Any loss of Russian soldiers’ life | 任何俄国士兵的伤亡 |
[41:22] | is like losing a part of myself. | 就像失去了我自己的一部分 |
[41:27] | Now we need someone of proven experience. | 我们需要有实际经验的人 |
[41:30] | Major General Potemkin, your opinion? | 波将金少将 你的意思呢 |
[41:32] | Your Majesty, if Pugachev is indeed marching on Moscow, | 陛下 如果普加乔真的要进军莫斯科 |
[41:35] | then we need to mobilise now. | 那我们现在就得动员起来 |
[41:37] | Agreed. A large force. But who should lead it? | 同意 需要大军队 但谁来指挥 |
[41:42] | I don’t think this is a job for the navy, Count Orlov. | 我认为这不是海军的任务 奥尔洛夫伯爵 |
[41:45] | Unless of course you mean to navigate your way to Kazan. | 除非你是想坐船去喀山 |
[41:47] | It is possible Your Majesty that… | 陛下 这也是可能的 |
[41:49] | There is someone at this table | 我们在场有人 |
[41:51] | who has fought hand to hand with the Turks | 与土耳其人浴血奋战 |
[41:53] | and brought home astonishing victories… | 并带回了惊人的胜利 |
[41:57] | Major General Potemkin? | 波将金少将 |
[42:00] | If it is thought I am the man to succeed Your Majesty, | 如果您认为我可以胜任 陛下 |
[42:02] | then I am more than happy to | 那我很乐意 |
[42:03] | settle this deluded traitor once and for all. | 彻底解决这个招摇撞骗的叛贼 |
[42:06] | – An excellent notion, Your Majesty. – Good, then it is agreed. | -好主意 陛下 -好 那就这么定了 |
[42:09] | Potemkin will take command of the army. | 由波将金来指挥军队 |
[42:11] | Let us put it into motion. | 让我们付诸行动 |
[42:16] | Well. It seems I must go and you must stay. | 看来我得走了 而您得留下 |
[42:22] | Stay alive. That’s all I ask. | 活着 我只有这一个要求 |
[42:26] | And when I come back? | 那当我回来的时候 |
[42:29] | If I come back. | 如果我能回来 |
[42:40] | You will come back. You will. You must. | 你会回来的 你会的 你必须回来 |
[42:52] | Lieutenant Potemkin. | 波将金中尉 |
[42:53] | I think you will find I have been promoted, Your Excellency. | 我想您知道我已经被提拔了 殿下 |
[42:56] | – Some time ago. – I know people like you. | -不久之前 -我了解你这种人 |
[42:59] | You crawl to my mother and think you will get money and… | 你攀上我母亲 以为你会得到钱和… |
[43:02] | I crawl to no-one. | 我谁也不攀 |
[43:03] | I serve my country, need I remind you? | 我为我的国家尽忠 需要我提醒您吗 |
[43:08] | Whose dog are you if it comes to that? | 如果真到那个地步 您是谁的走狗 |
[43:13] | You cannot speak to me like that! | 你不能这样对我说话 |
[43:16] | I just did. | 我刚刚说了 |
[43:17] | Now Sir, I have a war to win. | 阁下 我现在要去打胜仗 |
[43:30] | You’d look wonderful in uniform sir. | 你穿制服会很好看 |
[43:44] | War, war, war, war! | 战争 战争 战争 战争 |
[43:48] | All I want to do is talk about sex. | 我只想谈论性爱 |
[43:53] | Or gardening. | 或者园艺 |
[43:54] | You want to talk about Potemkin. Don’t you? | 你想聊波将金 不是吗 |
[43:57] | Yes, yes I do! I do! | 是 是的 我想 |
[44:09] | That’s just like my husband. | 就像是我丈夫 |
[44:11] | Peter used to drill little toy soldiers. | 彼得过去常常用小玩具士兵演练 |
[44:14] | For hours on end. Dressed in full Holstein uniform. | 一连几个小时 穿着全套的荷尔斯坦制服 |
[44:19] | And we have to find Aleksey Orlov a job. | 我们得给阿列克谢·奥尔洛夫找点事干 |
[44:21] | Or he’s going to cause trouble. | 不然他会惹麻烦 |
[44:23] | Always keep the awkward ones busy. | 总是要让那些别扭的人忙起来 |
[44:26] | And only get rid of them if they actually fuck it up. | 只有等他们搞砸 才赶走他们 |
[44:29] | Minister of War? | 军政大臣 |
[44:34] | That’s an idea! | 这主意不错 |
[44:35] | My father was the father of his people. | 我父亲是人民的父亲 |
[44:39] | And one day I will fulfil the duties | 有一天我会履行这个角色的职责 |
[44:42] | and responsibilities of that role. | 担起与之而来的责任 |
[44:45] | I will lead a disciplined army of soldiers | 我会领导一支训练有素的军队 |
[44:50] | to make his dream for this great country come true! | 实现他对这个伟大国度的宏伟梦想 |
[44:54] | Discipline, gentlemen. | 纪律 先生们 |
[44:57] | Martial, masculine discipline! | 训练有素 男子气概的纪律 |
[45:03] | Present arms! | 举枪致敬 |
[45:10] | About face! | 向后转 |
[45:14] | Are you planning your own little coup? | 你是在谋划政变吗 |
[45:17] | Is that what this is all about? | 是因为这样吗 |
[45:19] | Well you won’t succeed young man. | 你不会成功的 年轻人 |
[45:22] | The army is loyal to me. | 军队忠于我 |
[45:24] | And the peasants will do as they are told. | 而农民会授命而行 |
[45:26] | I am sorry but that is the truth. | 很抱歉 但这就是事实 |
[45:27] | The mass of the people always obey orders. | 大部分人民总是会遵守命令 |
[45:32] | It would be a terrible mistake to go against me. | 跟我对着干是个天大的错误 |
[45:36] | Because I know more about politics than you will ever know. | 因为我所知的政治比你这辈子能知道的都多 |
[45:41] | I survive, | 我能存活 |
[45:43] | as I have survived for half a century | 正如我过去半个世纪 |
[45:45] | in a world that does not want me. | 存活在一个不愿要我的世界里 |
[45:57] | You would not last two minutes as a ruler of Russia. | 若你做俄国的统治者 你根本坚持不了两分钟 |
[46:00] | And all your drilling with your little toy soldiers | 而你训练你的玩具士兵 |
[46:03] | will get you nowhere at all. | 达不到任何目的 |
[46:06] | You see power. Power is a balancing act. | 你只看见权力 可权力需权衡各方利益 |
[46:10] | You have to learn how to walk the line. | 你得学会保持平衡 |
[46:13] | You always spoke of reform when you first began to rule. | 你刚开始执政时口口声声说要改革 |
[46:16] | Yes, well I had all sorts of ideas when I was younger. | 没错 我年轻时有各种想法 |
[46:19] | And I still believe in justice for all. | 并且我依然相信公正 |
[46:21] | But I would remind you always to remember | 但我要提醒你时刻记住 |
[46:24] | from where your power, | 自己权力的来源 |
[46:28] | if you are ever to have any, which I doubt, will derive. | 如果你能够拥有权力的话 但我很怀疑 |
[46:32] | All I am saying is… | 我只是想说 |
[46:33] | This is my country! You stupid boy. | 这是我的国家 你个蠢小子 |
[46:39] | You look to your wife. You get me an heir. | 你看看你妻子 给我生个继承人 |
[46:42] | You lied to me about my father. | 你欺骗了我 关于我父亲 |
[46:46] | And you lie to the country and | 你还欺骗了整个国家 |
[46:48] | promise them one thing then give them another. | 允诺他们金子 却给他们沙土 |
[46:53] | I want my father to be alive. | 我想让父亲活着 |
[47:01] | I want him here. Beside me. Is that a crime? | 我想让他在这 在我身旁 这是犯罪吗 |
[47:15] | Look. I understand. | 听着 我理解 |
[47:17] | I know you’re going to rule, one day, probably. | 我知道你会统治俄国 总有一天 或许吧 |
[47:21] | And I do want to hear your political ideas. | 我也想听听你的政见 |
[47:24] | Why don’t you write something… somthing about, | 不如你写点什么 关于 |
[47:27] | I don’t know, the peasants’ unrest. And send it to me. | 我也不知道 农民起义 然后给我看 |
[47:30] | I will read it, I will. I promise. | 我会读的 我保证 |
[47:35] | Agreed? | 好吗 |
[48:07] | It’s you… | 是你 |
[48:08] | Go fuck yourself you one eyed cunt! | 去自己玩蛋吧 狗日的独眼龙 |
[48:12] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[48:19] | You think you’re fucking invisible? | 你以为自己隐形吗 |
[48:28] | Potemkin has finished him off. | 波将金把他搞定了 |
[48:33] | He is riding back to St Petersburg with Pugachev in a cage, | 他正返回圣彼得堡 把普加乔关在笼子里 |
[48:36] | like the wild beast that he is. | 就是他这种野兽的归宿 |
[48:38] | Major General Potemkin deserves our thanks, Your Majesty. | 少将波将金值得我们的感谢 陛下 |
[48:40] | I am not usually in favour of triumphal marches. | 我一般不喜爱胜利凯旋 |
[48:42] | It smacks too much of the last days of the Roman Empire. | 令人想起罗马帝国最后的光景 |
[48:45] | But I think I will ride out to meet him. | 但这次我想骑去迎接他 |
[48:48] | Is that wise, Your Majesty? | 这样做明智吗 陛下 |
[48:51] | Why would it not be, Minister? | 为什么不呢 大臣 |
[48:54] | You could be in danger, Your Majesty. | 您可能有危险 陛下 |
[48:57] | Is the countryside entirely pacified? | 乡间完全和平了吗 |
[48:59] | How would you know Minister? You hardly ever go there. | 你又怎能知道 大臣 你从来不去 |
[49:01] | Make the arrangements. | 给我安排上 |
[49:03] | I will ride out at the head of the Preobrazhensky Guard. | 我要骑在普列奥布任斯基警卫队最首 |
[49:07] | I… | 我… |
[49:10] | I do feel that this is dangerous, Your Majesty. | 我还是觉得这样有危险 陛下 |
[49:13] | They need to see me… | 他们需要看见我 |
[49:17] | Minister. | 大臣 |
[49:19] | I do have one piece of advice, however I would like from you. | 不过我的确有一事 需要听取你们的建议 |
[49:22] | I want it to be thoroughly researched | 我希望详尽调查此事 |
[49:24] | and I would like comprehensive answers | 并给我一个全面的答案 |
[49:26] | in the best traditions of the Russian Civil Service. | 拿出俄国公务员最好的本领 |
[49:36] | What am I going to wear? | 我要穿什么 |
[49:40] | What am I going to wear?! | 我要穿什么 |
[49:43] | Your Majesty… | 陛下 |
[49:45] | Pugachev! Pugachev! | 普加乔 普加乔 |
[49:48] | God sees all your suffering, my children. | 上帝看见了你们所受的罪 我的孩子 |
[49:50] | He sees everything. | 祂看见了一切 |
[49:53] | Through my eyes he sees it! Through my eyes! | 通过我的眼 祂看见一切 通过我的眼 |
[49:58] | Pugachev! | 普加乔 |
[50:03] | Pugachev! | 普加乔 |
[50:46] | We congratulate you on your service! | 我们为你的战绩祝贺 |
[50:49] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[50:51] | Pugachev! | 普加乔 |
[50:53] | Your Majesty. Catherine! | 陛下 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 |
[50:55] | Mother of all Russia, we are not worthy. | 全俄之境的母亲 我们不配 |
[50:57] | – We bow before you, Your Majesty. – Bless us, Your Majesty. | -我们向您下跪 陛下 -祝福我们 陛下 |
[51:03] | Catherine! Catherine! | 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 |
[51:07] | Catherine! Catherine! | 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 |
[51:11] | Catherine! Catherine! | 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 |
[51:16] | Catherine! Catherine! | 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 |
[51:20] | Catherine! Catherine! | 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 |
[51:38] | Whore! | 娼妓 |
[51:47] | They want a public execution. | 人们想要公开处决 |
[51:50] | I have told the hangman he is not to be disembowelled. | 我已告诉侩子手不能将他开膛破肚 |
[51:53] | Why do they think cruelty can wipe out the memory of cruelty? | 为什么人们以为残忍能抹去残忍的记忆 |
[52:05] | What you need, Major General Potemkin, is a bath… | 波将金少将 你需要沐浴一番 |
[52:11] | Do I… | 是吗 |
[52:15] | Not unpleasantly. | 也不算令人不快 |
[52:19] | I do not dislike the smell of fresh sweat on a man. | 我并不讨厌男人身上的新鲜汗水的味道 |
[52:29] | My bath house? In ten minutes? | 我的浴房 十分钟后见 |
[52:40] | Come and join me. But lock the door. | 快来加入我 不过把门锁上 |
[52:44] | People are inquisitive in this palace. | 王宫里的人们都爱打探 |
[52:47] | And I am the most inquisitive of all of them. | 而我是最八卦的一个 |
[52:53] | Please, join me. | 来吧 加入我 |
[53:19] | No need to wear a towel. It is wonderfully hot in here. | 无需披上毛巾 这里非常暖和 |
[53:28] | Now I want to see if everything they say about you is true. | 我想看看他们对你的描述是否皆属实 |
[53:38] | I would apologise in advance | 我想先提前致歉 |
[53:41] | for any deficiencies that I might have. | 为任何我可能存在的缺点 |
[54:21] | I want you not because of what you can give me. | 我想要你不是因为你能给我什么 |
[54:28] | Or who you are. | 或你是谁 |
[54:32] | All I want… | 我只想要 |
[54:34] | I want you because I love you. | 我想要你是因为我爱你 |
[54:38] | I love you. And that will never change. | 我爱你 这点永远不会改变 |
[54:43] | Is that a proposal? Are you proposing? | 这是求婚吗 你在向我求婚吗 |
[54:48] | It is! It sounds like a proposal! | 是的 听上去就是求婚 |