时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | 她从她丈夫彼得三世的手中夺取政权 而他不久后逝世 死因蹊跷 | |
[01:21] | 四面楚歌 抗击觊觎她王位之敌 凯瑟琳的统治很不稳固 | |
[01:49] | This way, Your Majesty. | 这边请 陛下 |
[02:07] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[02:15] | Do you know who you are? | 你知道你是谁吗 |
[02:18] | Ruler. | 统治者 |
[02:38] | I am Lord of all Russia. | 我是全俄之主 |
[02:44] | Cousin of Emperor Peter. | 彼得大帝的堂弟 |
[02:51] | You stole the crown from him. | 你偷走了他的王位 |
[02:55] | You should give it back. | 你应该还回来 |
[03:09] | One morning… | 一天早晨… |
[03:12] | I heard birds | 我听到鸟儿 |
[03:16] | sing in my brain. | 在我脑海中歌唱 |
[03:22] | A great honour. | 真是荣幸 |
[03:24] | What is? | 什么 |
[03:26] | Her Majesty. Paying us a visit at Shlisselburg. | 女皇陛下 造访什利谢利堡 |
[03:32] | Prisoner Number One. | 一号囚犯 |
[03:36] | Obviously someone very important. | 显然是非常重要的人 |
[03:41] | I’ve heard rumours. Obviously. | 当然了 我是听谣言如此传 |
[03:45] | – Don’t listen to rumours. – Your Majesty! | -不要听信谣言 -陛下 |
[03:49] | Thank you. I’ve seen enough. | 谢谢 我见够了 |
[03:51] | The Lieutenant will take you back to the boat. | 中尉会带您回船上 |
[04:05] | – I’ve seen you before. – Your Majesty? | -我之前见过你 -陛下 |
[04:08] | Lieutenant Mirovich. With the guard here. | 米罗维奇中尉 在这里做警卫 |
[04:12] | Yes, you made a request for money. | 没错 你申请过拨款 |
[04:14] | To my office. Several times. | 我办公室收到过好几次 |
[04:17] | And we told you to stop. | 我们告诉你不要再申请了 |
[04:19] | I am sorry if I offended. | 如果有所冒犯 我很抱歉 |
[04:21] | Your Majesty, I can assure you it was never my intention… | 陛下 我向您保证那并非我本意 |
[04:24] | It’s a mistake to ask rich people for money. | 向富人要钱是错误的 |
[04:26] | How do you think they got rich? By giving it away? | 你以为他们是怎么变富的 靠施舍吗 |
[04:40] | Your Majesty… | 陛下 |
[04:42] | Did you appoint Lieutenant Mirovich to guard Prisoner Number One? | 是你指派米罗维奇中尉看守一号囚犯吗 |
[04:46] | I am not sure I was responsible for his appointment, Your Majesty. | 我不确定我负责他的指派 陛下 |
[04:53] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[04:57] | Your Majesty, I’ve been looking at your speech | 陛下 我在看您的演讲稿 |
[04:59] | and on pages twelve and thirteen I have made some revisions… | 在十二页和十三页我做了一些修改 |
[05:04] | Revisions? | 修改 |
[05:06] | It is my speech, Minister Panin, not yours! | 这是我的演讲 帕宁大臣 不是你的 |
[05:09] | I have been working on this for years. | 我构思这个演讲多年 |
[05:10] | You know how important it is to me. | 你知道这对我来说有多重要 |
[05:12] | All I feel Your Majesty is that some of it… | 陛下 我只是觉得有些地方 |
[05:16] | That some of it is too liberal. | 有些地方太随意了 |
[05:19] | I’ll be the judge of that! | 这由我说了算 |
[05:21] | What would Your Majesty like me to do with these? | 陛下要我怎么处置这些东西 |
[05:23] | I can think of a place I would like you to put it. | 我倒是可以给它找个归宿 |
[05:25] | But I am not minded to be vulgar. | 但我不想那么粗俗 |
[05:27] | So give it back to Minister Panin. | 把它还给帕宁大臣 |
[05:30] | Maybe he can nibble on it for his tea. | 也许他可以用它来佐茶 |
[05:32] | He has always been very good at eating his own words. | 他很擅长吃掉自己说的话[承认错误] |
[05:35] | Yes, Your Majesty. Count Orlov. | 遵命 陛下 奥尔洛夫伯爵 |
[05:41] | Don’t you remember that young man? | 你不记得那个年轻人了吗 |
[05:44] | Lieutenant Potemkin. | 波将金中尉 |
[05:46] | He was with us on the day of the coup. | 政变那天他和我们在一起 |
[05:49] | When we took your husband from the throne. | 就在我们把你丈夫从王位上押走的时候 |
[05:52] | Peter allowed himself to be deposed | 彼得任由自己被废黜 |
[05:54] | like a child being put to bed. | 像小孩被哄上床一样 |
[06:00] | She eats men alive. You know that. | 她会生吞活剥男人 你知道的 |
[06:03] | Sounds like an interesting proposition. | 听起来倒是很有趣 |
[06:07] | Let’s listen. | 我们去听听 |
[06:09] | When I first came here, from Germany. Many years ago, | 很多年前 我从德国第一次来这里的时候 |
[06:12] | I did not even speak the language. | 我甚至不会说俄语 |
[06:15] | I had little knowledge of the beauties of the Russian church | 我对俄国教堂的美丽知之甚少 |
[06:19] | and even less of the courage and the strength of its people. | 更不了解人民的勇气和力量 |
[06:23] | But I fell in love with this country. | 但我爱上了这个国家 |
[06:26] | Its spirit. Its passion. Its soul. | 它的精神 激情 灵魂 |
[06:32] | But in these more enlightened times, I believe we need laws | 但在这个更开明的时代 我认为我们需要法律 |
[06:37] | that everyone respects and obeys. | 所有人都要尊重并服从 |
[06:40] | The rich and powerful as well as the poor and dispossessed. | 无论是富人权贵或是穷人贫民 |
[06:45] | And so. Something needs to change. | 所以有些事情需要改变 |
[06:51] | Slavery does not have to be a Russian institution! | 俄国并不一定要施行奴隶制 |
[07:02] | That didn’t go down well. | 看起来大家都接受不了 |
[07:06] | I’m afraid I tried to warn your mother. | 我已经试着警告过您母亲了 |
[07:10] | All of the audience here own serfs. Most of them have thousands. | 在座的都是奴隶主 大部分人有上千个奴隶 |
[07:14] | Russia’s not ready for change. | 俄国还没有做好改变的准备 |
[07:17] | Is it right for a rich man to own another human being? | 一个富人拥有另一个人类 这合理吗 |
[07:22] | Which is still the case in this country. | 而这个国家现在依旧如此 |
[07:25] | Look at Orlov. | 看看奥尔洛夫 |
[07:28] | The man who put her on the throne. | 把她推上王位的人 |
[07:31] | And now wants some of it for himself. | 现在他也想要分一杯羹 |
[07:42] | I believe in reason. | 我相信理性 |
[07:44] | I believe in progress. | 我相信进步 |
[07:47] | And when the indomitable Russian people fight for these things, | 当不屈不挠的俄国人民为之奋斗 |
[07:53] | and fight to gain a new empire in which | 为建立一个新帝国而奋斗 |
[07:55] | they will be universally acknowledged, | 得到全世界认可的新帝国 |
[07:59] | then Russia, your Russia, | 那俄国 你们的俄国 |
[08:04] | my Russia, our Russia… | 我的俄国 大家的俄国 |
[08:08] | will be truly and eternally great. | 将会成为真正永恒的伟大帝国 |
[08:23] | She just got out of that one. | 她抓住了这点 |
[08:25] | Patriotism. Always good. | 爱国主义 永不过时 |
[08:32] | You helped her get rid of her husband, Peter III. Correct? | 你帮她罢黜了她的丈夫彼得三世 对吧 |
[08:35] | And now she thinks she can do what she likes, | 现在她以为自己能为所欲为了 |
[08:38] | but does she have a right to the throne? | 但是她有权继承王位吗 |
[08:41] | And what did you get out of it? | 而且你又从中得到了什么 |
[08:45] | And? What are you saying? | 所以呢 你什么意思 |
[08:48] | I’m saying she’s a usurper. | 我的意思是她是个篡位者 |
[08:50] | Now suppose there was a man | 假设有一个人 |
[08:52] | with a legitimate claim to be the Emperor of Russia. | 拥有成为俄国皇帝的合法权利 |
[08:55] | I believe that man is a prisoner at Shlisselburg. | 我相信那个人正被关押在什利谢利堡 |
[09:00] | Present arms! | 举枪敬礼 |
[09:03] | They didn’t seem to enjoy that very much, did they? | 他们似乎不太喜欢你的演讲 是吗 |
[09:06] | Not so much. My son came late. And looked bored. | 不喜欢 我儿子迟到了 还一脸厌倦 |
[09:09] | Yes, well, he wants your job, doesn’t he? | 他想要你的位置 不是吗 |
[09:11] | “She took the throne. We can take it from her.” | “她夺走了王座 我们可以夺回来” |
[09:13] | That’s what they think. | 他们是这么想的 |
[09:15] | We’re not going to let them do that. | 我们不会让他们得逞 |
[09:16] | The army remains loyal to us. | 军队效忠于我们 |
[09:24] | Why was Mirovich outside causing trouble? | 为什么米罗维奇在外面惹事 |
[09:26] | I told you he can’t be trusted. | 我跟你说了不能相信他 |
[09:29] | I honestly had no idea, Your Majesty. | 我真的不知道 陛下 |
[09:31] | And I can see that it makes him, | 我也能看出来 |
[09:34] | potentially, a risk as far as the… | 鉴于他看守着极为重要之人 |
[09:37] | very important person he is guarding. | 他可能会是一个潜在威胁 |
[09:39] | That’s a colossal understatement. | 你说得还真是轻描淡写 |
[09:47] | If you say you didn’t know, you didn’t know. | 如果你说你不知道 你就是不知道 |
[09:51] | But my son must never be told about this. | 但绝不能告诉我儿子这些 |
[09:53] | Of course not, Your Majesty. This is between… | 当然了 陛下 这事仅限于 |
[09:55] | You and I. | 你我之间 |
[09:58] | And let us make sure it stays that way. | 我们要保证一直如此 |
[10:01] | May I… make a suggestion? | 我能提个建议吗 |
[10:05] | I’m afraid since the coup | 自从政变之后 |
[10:07] | your position is vulnerable and anyone… | 恐怕您的地位摇摇欲坠 而任何人 |
[10:10] | however mad… | 尽管听起来很疯狂 |
[10:12] | even with a distant claim to the throne is a great risk. | 哪怕只有一丝继承权的人都是巨大的威胁 |
[10:16] | Therefore can I suggest an order? | 因此我能否提议一道命令 |
[10:19] | That states clearly that if there is any attempt at an escape, | 命令只要有人试图释放在逃 |
[10:25] | Prisoner Number One… | 一号囚犯 |
[10:29] | is to be killed. | 都将被判处死刑 |
[10:34] | I know it goes against your liberal principals, | 我知道这违背了您自由主义的原则 |
[10:36] | but it comes from me. You had no idea it was in place. | 但这是我下的命令 您并不知情 |
[10:42] | It’s for your own protection. | 这是为了保护您 |
[10:45] | We cannot risk a challenge to your throne. | 我们不能让您的王位受到威胁 |
[11:07] | “Divorce is possibly as old as marriage.” | “离婚或许与结婚一样古老” |
[11:10] | “Although I suppose marriage is a few weeks older.” | “但我觉得结婚出现得更早” |
[11:13] | Voltaire. | 伏尔泰 |
[11:16] | Oh you’re working. | 你在工作 |
[11:19] | I just passed Count Orlov in the corridor. Looking glum. | 我刚在走廊里遇到奥尔洛夫伯爵 他脸色不好 |
[11:24] | – My fault, I suppose. Men. – Men. | -大概是我不好 男人都那样 -男人啊 |
[11:28] | – And what are you doing? – I was thinking of wasting your time. | -你来干什么 -如果你不介意的话 |
[11:32] | If that was all right. | 我想来浪费浪费你的时间 |
[11:42] | Your Majesty. What about the Girls’ College… | 陛下 女子学校怎么样了 |
[11:45] | Yes. Yes. That’s done. That is approved… | 搞定了 已经批准了 |
[11:49] | Don’t mind me. | 不用管我 |
[11:51] | OK, I won’t. | 好的 不会的 |
[11:53] | Your majesty, The Turkish ambassador has sent a strong note to us. | 陛下 土耳其大使向我们提出严重警告 |
[11:57] | If we stray into their territory… | 如果我们再闯入他们的领土… |
[12:00] | Fire and death and the wrath of Allah. | 将会有战火 死亡 以及真主的怒火 |
[12:02] | Take absolutely no notice. | 别听他们瞎说 |
[12:06] | Auntie, aren’t Christians supposed to turn the other cheek? | 姑妈 基督徒不是该逆来顺受吗 |
[12:09] | Especially when people are trying to kill them. | 尤其是当别人想杀他们的时候 |
[12:12] | Your Majesty Peter? Still dead? | 彼得陛下 你还死着呢 |
[12:15] | Afraid so! | 是啊 |
[12:17] | I came to tell you I saw the most gorgeous man. | 我想告诉你我遇见了最帅气的男人 |
[12:20] | – Oh, where? – In the courtyard round the corner. | -在哪里 -在拐角的院子里 |
[12:23] | If he’s still there. He may have been snapped up. | 不知道还在不在 可能被女人们拉走了 |
[12:27] | There’s always another gorgeous man around the corner. | 帅哥总是源源不断的 |
[12:29] | How long have you got? | 你有多少时间 |
[12:32] | Long enough. | 够多了 |
[12:39] | – That’s Lieutenant Potemkin. – I saw him first. | -那是波将金中尉 -我先看到的 |
[12:42] | I don’t think that’s strictly true. | 我觉得这不对 |
[12:44] | Anyway who is the Empress of Russia? | 再说了 谁才是俄国女王 |
[12:49] | You are, Your Majesty. | 是您 陛下 |
[12:54] | I think we should inspect him more closely. | 我们应该离近点看看他 |
[12:58] | Lieutenant Potemkin! | 波将金中尉 |
[13:01] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[13:04] | I was once, Your Majesty. But not now. | 以前有过 陛下 现在没有 |
[13:07] | What are you looking for? The Office of the Palace Guards? | 你在找什么 宫廷守卫办公室吗 |
[13:10] | The Gentlemen of the Bedchamber? | 寝宫的先生们吗 |
[13:12] | It was you, Your Majesty. You. | 我在找您 陛下 在找您 |
[13:17] | Well. Here I am. | 好吧 我就在这里 |
[13:19] | My regiment said I was to report to your private office. | 我的军官说要到您的私人办公室报到 |
[13:24] | Thomas Dimsdale has arrived, Your Majesty. | 托马斯·蒂姆斯代尔到了 陛下 |
[13:27] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:28] | Dimsdale being the doctor that inoculates against small pox? | 蒂姆斯代尔是那个接种天花疫苗的医生吗 |
[13:31] | Well, you’re very well informed. | 你的消息十分灵通 |
[13:33] | Yes, yes I’m thinking of trying it. | 没错 我也想试试 |
[13:37] | It’s a risk, but then life’s a risk, isn’t it? | 虽然有风险 但生活就是一场冒险 对吗 |
[13:42] | From what I’ve heard, the evidence supports your choice. | 就我听说的来看 事实支持您的选择 |
[13:47] | I’ll enjoy speaking with you again. But now, as usual, I am busy. | 很高兴再次和你交谈 不过我现在很忙 |
[13:53] | The Countess Bruce will look after you. | 布鲁斯伯爵夫人会照看你的 |
[13:56] | I obey. | 遵命 |
[14:12] | – Lieutenant Potemkin… – What about him? | -波将金中尉 -他怎么了 |
[14:14] | You’re right. It was the day of the coup | 你说得对 就是在政变那天 |
[14:16] | when I rode out in front of the troops, | 我骑马走在军队前面 |
[14:18] | he bent down and he picked up something I’d dropped. | 他弯腰捡起了我掉下的东西 |
[14:20] | He did. A sword knot for your sabre. | 没错 是你佩剑的带圈 |
[14:24] | Yes! He obviously has a talent for picking up things. | 对 他很有捡东西的天赋 |
[14:30] | We should invite him to the dinner. | 我们应该邀请他来吃饭 |
[14:35] | You have an objection to that? | 你有什么异议吗 |
[14:39] | How could I? It’s not as if we’re married, is it? | 怎么会 我们又没结婚 对吧 |
[14:42] | Don’t let’s have this conversation again. | 我们别再提这事了 |
[14:43] | We’ve had it so many times. | 我们谈过太多次了 |
[14:45] | You know it’s impossible. | 你知道这不可能 |
[14:50] | I’m not asking to marry you. | 我不是在向你求婚 |
[14:52] | – Well what are you asking for then? – Recognition. | -那你在向我求什么 -认可 |
[14:56] | Gratitude. | 感激 |
[14:59] | For what we did for you. | 为了我们为你做的事 |
[15:02] | – You know you have that. – But in public. | -你知道你得到了 -我希望公开 |
[15:05] | Public and private are two completely different things. | 公开和私下是完全不同的事 |
[15:08] | – Your life is lived in public. – Thanks to you. | -你的生活就是公开的 -多亏了你 |
[15:22] | That wasn’t the deal. | 之前不是这么说的 |
[15:43] | I can’t do this. I’m sorry. I just can’t. | 我做不到 抱歉 做不到 |
[15:55] | Sir! | 长官 |
[16:11] | – How’s my big brother? – Do you mind? | -我的哥哥怎么样 -你能走开吗 |
[16:15] | Can I not have a little romance? | 我就不能浪漫一会儿吗 |
[16:17] | Is that what this is? | 这是浪漫吗 |
[16:18] | What do you think I get at home, Alexei? | 你觉得我在家能得到什么 阿列克谢 |
[16:21] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能跟你谈一会儿吗 |
[16:26] | I’ll just be a moment. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[16:36] | How’s it going with her? | 她怎么样 |
[16:38] | Well, she’s not the most exciting girl | 她不是最令人兴奋的女孩 |
[16:40] | I’ve screwed in the last… | 我昨晚搞了一个… |
[16:41] | With her… | 我说的是她 |
[16:43] | Is that any business of yours? | 和你有关系吗 |
[16:45] | It’s politics. You fuck it up with her and what happens to us | 这是政治 你和她闹僵了 我们怎么办 |
[16:48] | and all that we’ve worked for? | 我们之前的所有努力怎么办 |
[16:49] | She’s never going to marry me. | 她永远不会嫁给我 |
[16:52] | Alright? God knows I’ve tried. | 行吗 天知道我试过了 |
[16:55] | We put her there. | 是我们把她推上王位 |
[16:56] | Without us and our armies she’s nothing. | 没有我们和我们的军队 她什么都不是 |
[17:00] | She owes us, Grigory. | 她欠我们的 格里戈利 |
[17:02] | And she knows it. Use that. | 她知道这一点 利用起来 |
[17:08] | Does it matter what I wear? | 我穿什么重要吗 |
[17:11] | Does she care a damn that I am reaching nineteen? | 我马上十九岁了 她在乎吗 |
[17:15] | Does she love anything apart from power? | 除了权力 她还喜欢什么 |
[17:17] | She loves a lot of things, Your Excellency… | 她喜欢很多东西 殿下 |
[17:18] | A lot of men… | 很多男人 |
[17:19] | She is a very clever and well read woman, sir. | 她是位聪慧 读书万卷的女人 |
[17:23] | As you know she came here when she was fifteen. | 如你所知 她十五岁来到这里 |
[17:26] | Taught herself Russian by… | 自学俄语靠… |
[17:27] | Sleeping with a lot of Russian men. | 和很多俄国男人上床 |
[17:30] | That’ll do. For the service, I’m sure. | 这件可以 为仪式 |
[17:36] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[17:40] | With the Orlovs probably. | 大概和奥尔洛夫在一起 |
[17:42] | Murdering my father has made them close. | 谋杀了父亲让他们更亲近了 |
[17:45] | They kick him off the throne. Then she becomes Empress. | 他们把我父亲赶下王位 然后她成为女皇 |
[17:48] | Then they kill him. On her orders, probably. | 然后他们杀了他 可能是她下的令 |
[17:51] | Now she’s terrified they’ll kill her | 现在她害怕自己会被杀 |
[17:53] | unless she’s sufficiently grateful. | 除非她能非常感激他们 |
[17:55] | We do not know that anyone “killed” your father, Your Highness. | 我们不知道有人”杀了”你父亲 殿下 |
[17:59] | There is an official explanation? | 有官方解释吗 |
[18:02] | You probably drafted it. “Haemorrhoidal colic.” Wasn’t that it? | 可能是你起草的 “直肠绞痛” 对吗 |
[18:06] | Terminal piles! My God! I hate her. | 痔疮末期 天啊 我恨她 |
[18:10] | You do not hate her. She is your mother. You love her. | 你不恨她 她是你的母亲 你爱她 |
[18:15] | Although sometimes of course, you hate her. This is only natural. | 当然有时你也会恨她 这是本性 |
[18:19] | And one day you will succeed her. | 总有一天 你会继承她的王位 |
[18:22] | No ruler lasts forever. | 没有永远的统治者 |
[18:26] | One day soon? | 这一天会很快到来吗 |
[18:28] | How soon? | 要多久 |
[18:31] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[18:34] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[18:36] | Is that suitable for your coming of age ceremony? | 这衣服适合你的成人仪式吗 |
[18:39] | – Is it not to your taste? – He is about to become a man… | -您不喜欢吗 -他即将成为一个男人 |
[18:41] | – If you will let me, mother. – Not a Head Steward. | -如果您允许 母亲 -不是总管 |
[18:47] | Look, I just want you to be someone of whom I can be proud. | 我只是想让你成为我的骄傲 |
[18:56] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[19:02] | That one. | 那件 |
[19:26] | Oh God! | 天啊 |
[19:30] | It’s not me you are interested in. | 你感兴趣的并不是我 |
[19:34] | I thought I expressed a great deal of interest. | 我已经表达了极大的”性趣” |
[19:39] | Oh Lord. I’m interested again. | 天啊 我又感”性趣”了 |
[19:44] | She is the one you want. | 她才是你想要的 |
[19:47] | You’re clever. She likes clever men. | 你很聪明 她喜欢聪明人 |
[19:50] | Madam, I am a lieutenant of no great import. | 女士 我是个无足轻重的中尉 |
[19:53] | All I have is a liberal education and a great fucking interest. | 我所拥有的只是自由教育和极大的”性趣” |
[19:57] | She is the Empress of Russia. | 她是俄国女皇 |
[19:59] | Precisely. She is the one you want. | 正是 她正是你想要的 |
[20:02] | Yes, but the higher one climbs… | 是的 但爬得越高 |
[20:06] | the more visible one’s arse. | 屁股越翘 |
[20:08] | That could work to my advantage, I am told. | 有人告诉我 这可能对我有利 |
[20:18] | I have good reason for wanting you to go to this dinner. | 我有充分的理由让你去参加这次宴会 |
[20:22] | And make a good impression. | 并给她留下好印象 |
[20:23] | Yes, the more she likes me, the better for you. Yes? | 她越喜欢我 对你越好是吗 |
[20:26] | But where do I come into all this? | 但这些和我有什么关系 |
[20:28] | You come in… | 你的关系 |
[20:32] | right here. | 从这开始 |
[20:38] | Why is my son so unattractive? | 为什么我儿子毫无吸引力 |
[20:42] | It might be something to do with his father. | 可能和他父亲有关 |
[20:44] | The Emperor Peter was the ugliest man east of Berlin. | 彼得皇帝是柏林以东最丑的男人 |
[20:48] | Yes, and now Paul wants to be Emperor, too. | 是的 现在保罗也想当皇帝 |
[20:53] | The moment he was born, my mother-in-law took him away from me. | 他一出生 我婆婆就把他从我身边带走了 |
[20:56] | She left me on the floor bathed in my own blood and sweat. | 留我一人躺在地上 浑身沾满了血和汗 |
[21:00] | From that point on I really… I never saw him. | 从那一刻起 我再没见过他 |
[21:03] | Lieutenant Potemkin. Looking very smart. | 波将金中尉 看起来很神气 |
[21:05] | Who are you trying to impress? | 你想讨谁的欢心 |
[21:08] | – Something troubling Your Majesty? – That’s Lieutenant Mirovich. | -陛下有什么心事吗 -那是米罗维奇中尉 |
[21:11] | What’s he doing here? Do you know him? | 他在这里做什么 你认识他吗 |
[21:14] | Yes, he’s a drinker and gambler. He owes money everywhere. | 认识 他是个酒鬼和赌徒 到处欠债 |
[21:20] | He seems in a hurry to leave. | 他似乎急着要走 |
[21:23] | The army is dangerous if they think | 军队很危险 一旦他们认为 |
[21:25] | they put you in power, Your Majesty, | 是他们为你夺下的江山 陛下 |
[21:26] | they’ll always think they can take it away. | 他们就会认为可以再把江山拿走 |
[21:28] | Are you implying Her Majesty’s soldiers are disloyal, Lieutenant? | 你在暗示陛下的士兵不忠诚吗 中尉 |
[21:33] | I’m saying anyone can be manipulated. | 我是说任何人都可以被操纵 |
[21:35] | Does the man know your son? | 那个男人认识您儿子吗 |
[21:38] | I’m sorry, Lieutenant, is this any concern of yours? | 抱歉中尉 这和你有关吗 |
[21:42] | What was Lieutenant Mirovich doing here? | 米罗维奇中尉在这做什么 |
[21:47] | Praying I assume, Your Majesty. I really do not know. | 祈祷吧 我真的不知道 陛下 |
[21:50] | Will you tell my son I wish to speak with him after the ceremony? | 告诉我儿子 我想在典礼结束后跟他谈谈 |
[21:57] | Well, Lieutenant, we must pray too. | 中尉 我们也要祈祷 |
[21:59] | Yes, we must. | 是的 一定 |
[22:05] | Sir. | 大人 |
[22:08] | We should keep our eye on Lieutenant Potemkin. | 我们应该盯着点波特金中尉 |
[22:12] | He’s dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[22:15] | “The son can do nothing of himself | “子靠着自己不能作什么 |
[22:17] | but that which he seeth his father do…” | 只能作他看见父所作的” |
[22:20] | When we come to man’s estate | 当我们成年之后 |
[22:23] | we listen to the wisdom of our fathers | 我们聆听先父的智慧 |
[22:26] | and claim what is ours by right! | 并继承我们与生俱来的权利 |
[22:31] | A prosperous and peaceful life, health and salvation | 繁荣安宁的生活 健康和救赎 |
[22:35] | and in all the best help give, Lord, to your servant, Paul | 主啊 请助您的仆人保罗一臂之力 |
[22:40] | and keep him for many years. | 并永生永世保佑他 |
[23:19] | We wait here. Till night comes. | 我们在这里等 直到天黑 |
[23:23] | Check your weapons. | 检查武器 |
[23:26] | I was sixteen when they married me to your father. | 当我被许给你父亲时 我才十六岁 |
[23:29] | I didn’t know that men and women were any different, | 我那时还不知道男人和女人下面 |
[23:31] | under their clothes. | 有什么不同 |
[23:32] | If you understand what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[23:36] | I brought myself up. So I am afraid | 我是自力更生 所以恐怕 |
[23:38] | I think that maturity is just… | 我觉得成熟只是 |
[23:40] | it’s a decision that we make. | 是我们做的决定 |
[23:42] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[23:45] | You two… you’re always in each other’s company. | 你们两个 你们总是形影不离 |
[23:49] | Are you hatching some conspiracy? | 你们在打什么鬼主意吗 |
[23:54] | – We were not… we were not… – Not. Not-not-not. Not what? | -我们没 没有 -没 没什么 |
[23:59] | I… I… | 我 我 |
[24:01] | I think our conversations may have touched on the fact that, | 我们在谈话中或许谈及到 |
[24:04] | at certain stages, some thought that, | 在某个阶段 我们认为 |
[24:06] | when Paul reached his majority perhaps he might… | 等到保罗达到法定年龄 他可能就 |
[24:11] | Yes? Might? Might what? | 什么 可能 可能怎样 |
[24:14] | Many people had envisaged, Your Majesty, | 有很多人设想过 陛下 |
[24:16] | that you would act as Regent until Paul attained his majority. | 在保罗成年前 您会担任摄政王 |
[24:20] | After which he would… | 之后他就会 |
[24:26] | Yes? What? | 说 会怎么 |
[24:28] | Take more responsibility, Your Majesty. | 承担更多责任 陛下 |
[24:34] | So many people want the Russian throne. | 那么多人觊觎着俄国王座 |
[24:38] | They die trying to get it. | 他们为了得到王座丢了性命 |
[24:39] | And sometimes they die trying to hang on to it. | 也有时候他们为了保住皇位丢了性命 |
[24:43] | People will tell you lies about what you are, Paul. | 人们会骗你说你是怎样的人 保罗 |
[24:47] | But remember. You are the son of Peter III. | 但是记住 你是彼得三世的儿子 |
[24:51] | You are the heir to the Russian throne. | 你是俄国王座的继承人 |
[24:55] | One day. Never forget that. | 总有一天会继位的 千万别忘了 |
[25:00] | Now you’ve reached your majority. I think you should get married. | 现在你成年了 我觉得你该结婚 |
[25:07] | Yes, mother. | 是 母亲 |
[25:09] | Why don’t you run along and think about beautiful women. | 不如你到处转转 想想漂亮女人 |
[25:19] | Has he been speaking with the army? | 他一直在和军队联系吗 |
[25:22] | How much does he know about what’s going on at Shlisselburg? | 什利谢利堡的事他知道多少 |
[25:24] | Nothing. I swear it, Your Majesty. | 一无所知 我发誓 陛下 |
[25:26] | Never talk about the succession! | 永远别提继承 |
[25:28] | Or about power sharing, do you understand me? | 或者分权也不行 明白了吗 |
[25:32] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 遵命 陛下 |
[25:37] | I want responsibility for the boy that’s all, Your Majesty. | 我只是想要那男孩负起责任 陛下 |
[25:41] | I have always been loyal to you. | 我一直都忠诚于您 |
[25:43] | Ever since we put his father from the throne. | 从我们将他父亲赶下王座起一直如此 |
[25:46] | Always loyal. | 永远忠诚 |
[25:50] | I want you to find everything that’s going on at Shlisselburg. | 我要你找出什利谢利堡发生的一切 |
[25:53] | I want to know about this Mirovich. | 我要了解这个米罗维奇 |
[25:56] | I do not employ you to foster my son’s illusions about himself, | 我雇你不是为了助长我儿子对自己的幻想 |
[26:01] | but to protect me from those who wish me harm. | 而是为了保护我免遭不法之徒所害 |
[26:03] | And there are many. | 而这样的人数不胜数 |
[26:06] | Stay close! | 跟紧了 |
[26:11] | Be quiet! | 小声点 |
[26:38] | So… | 那么 |
[26:42] | To my son on his birthday! | 敬我的寿星儿子 |
[26:45] | In the expectation of wisdom! | 愿其获得智慧 |
[26:49] | – To Paul! – To Paul! | -敬保罗 -敬保罗 |
[26:54] | Now, you may have noticed there is an empty chair. | 你们可能注意到有一把空椅子 |
[26:57] | I have invited one of the brightest and best of our young men. | 我邀请了一位极其聪慧优秀的年轻人 |
[27:01] | But he is late. | 不过他迟到了 |
[27:11] | Bon appetit! | 祝大家好胃口 |
[27:26] | Lieutenant Potemkin! At last! | 波将金中尉 终于来了 |
[27:30] | I am so sorry to be late, Your Majesty. | 万分抱歉 我迟到了 陛下 |
[27:33] | Well. You look quite ravishing. | 你看起来英俊潇洒 |
[27:36] | Coming from the most beautiful woman I have ever seen | 出自我见过最美的女人之口 |
[27:38] | that is indeed a compliment. | 那真是恭维了 |
[27:43] | No, no! | 不 别 |
[27:45] | Before you sit down, everyone has to say something amusing. | 在你坐下之前 每个人都要说点有趣的话 |
[27:49] | And we hear that you are very amusing. | 我们听说你是个很有趣的人 |
[27:53] | What should I say in such illustrious company to raise a laugh? | 我要说什么才能博如此优秀的众人一笑 |
[27:57] | “When I first came to this country,” | “我刚来这国家的时候” |
[28:00] | “a long long time ago, I knew nothing about it.” | “那是很久以前 我对这里一无所知” |
[28:02] | “But I fell in love with its people. Their passions.” | “但我爱上了这国人民 他们的激情” |
[28:07] | “Their soul. Their indominable Russian spirit.” | “他们的灵魂 不可支配的俄国之魂” |
[28:10] | “And yet, this country must change.” | “然而这个国家必须改变” |
[28:12] | “Slavery is not a Russian institution!” | “奴隶制不是俄国的制度” |
[28:16] | “Only then can your Russia, my Russia,” | “只有那样你们的俄国 我的俄国” |
[28:19] | “our Russia, become truly and eternally great.” | “我们的俄国 才会成为真正永恒的伟大帝国” |
[28:40] | The history of women, Your Majesty, | 陛下 女人的历史 |
[28:41] | is the history of the worst tyranny in the world, | 是全世界最恶劣的暴政 |
[28:43] | of the weak over the strong. | 弱者胜过强者的历史 |
[28:45] | But in the end Lieutenant, | 但是中尉 到了最后 |
[28:46] | the strong have the last word. Don’t they? | 强者才有发言权 不是吗 |
[28:49] | Don’t men rule the world? | 不是男人统治世界吗 |
[28:50] | I beg your pardon, Count Orlov. | 您再说一遍 奥尔洛夫伯爵 |
[28:53] | I believe all of us here in Russia are governed by a woman. | 我相信在座的俄国人都是被一名女人统治 |
[29:01] | Fire! | 开火 |
[29:12] | No one at my table is punished for making jokes. | 在我的餐桌上开玩笑不必受罚 |
[29:15] | The only crimes are stupidity. | 桌上唯一的罪行就是愚蠢 |
[29:19] | Gnawing things. | 嚼东西 |
[29:21] | And yawning. | 还有打哈欠 |
[29:27] | Grigory! | 格里戈利 |
[29:29] | She’s fucking with you. And so is he. | 她在耍你 他也是 |
[29:36] | You know who he is! Free him! | 你们知道他是何人 放了他 |
[29:41] | Ruler… Lord of old Russia… | 统治者 旧俄国的主人 |
[29:44] | I am the rightful ruler… | 我是合法的统治者 |
[29:47] | – Easy does it… – Free him. Free him! | -小声点 -放了他 放了他 |
[29:50] | – Orders are orders, Lieutenant! – No… no, no! | -命令就是命令 中尉 -不 不 |
[29:58] | He was Ivan VI, rightful ruler of Russia. | 他是伊万六世 俄国的合法统治者 |
[30:03] | My orders are from Empress Catherine. | 我受命于叶卡捷琳娜大帝 |
[30:08] | Catherine is a usurper! | 凯瑟琳就是个篡位者 |
[30:13] | So… | 那么 |
[30:16] | You like this boy. | 你喜欢这小子 |
[30:18] | What on earth is that supposed to mean? | 你这话到底什么意思 |
[30:21] | You made it fairly obvious. | 你表现得很明显 |
[30:24] | I can talk to whoever I choose. | 我想和谁说话 就和谁说话 |
[30:25] | In whatever manner I choose. | 想怎么说 就怎么说 |
[30:29] | Do you know what I hold in my hand? | 你知道我手里抓着什么吗 |
[30:32] | Absolute power. | 绝对权力 |
[30:34] | Do you have any understanding of what that means? | 你知道那意味着什么吗 |
[30:37] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[30:39] | It can mean nothing at all. | 也可以意味着一无所有 |
[30:42] | May I remind Your Majesty that when we put you on the throne… | 请容我提醒陛下 我们把你送上王座时 |
[30:47] | Now you mind your language very carefully, Grigory. | 现在麻烦你注意你的言辞 格里戈利 |
[30:51] | Remember who I am now. Have you forgotten? | 记住我现在的身份 你忘记了吗 |
[30:55] | You would do so at your peril. | 你要是这么做后果自负 |
[30:59] | We killed your husband. | 我们杀了你丈夫 |
[31:03] | I know who killed my husband. I have it in black and white. | 我知道谁杀了我丈夫 白纸黑字很清楚 |
[31:07] | In your bloody brother’s handwriting. | 是你哥哥亲笔写的 |
[31:10] | Are you holding that over my head? | 你拿这个要挟我吗 |
[31:12] | Still? Because you do that. | 又来 你就是这么做的 |
[31:15] | You watch and you wait and then you move against people. | 你静待时机 然后违背民意 |
[31:21] | Everything I do is wrong, isn’t it? | 我做的每件事都错 不是吗 |
[31:26] | So I yawn! | 所以我打哈欠 |
[31:27] | Sometimes dinner with you can be a bit fucking dull. | 有时和你吃饭有点太他妈无聊 |
[31:38] | You’re running out of friends. | 你的朋友越来越少了 |
[31:54] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[31:57] | Gherkins. | 酸黄瓜 |
[32:00] | What does any Russian think about | 俄国人做爱时 |
[32:01] | when he makes love? Gherkins, of course! | 会想什么 当然是酸黄瓜 |
[32:06] | Seriously, though! Seriously, Lieutenant. | 认真点 说真的 中尉 |
[32:08] | What you are thinking about? I never know. | 你在想什么 我从来都不知道 |
[32:11] | I’m thinking about her. The Empress, of course. | 我在想她 当然是女皇 |
[32:16] | I enjoy spending time in her company. | 我喜欢和她在一起 |
[32:19] | The fact that she happens to be | 事实上她恰好是 |
[32:20] | the most powerful woman in the world | 世上最有权势的女人 |
[32:22] | is entirely incidental. | 完全是个偶然 |
[32:25] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:28] | Were you looking for Countess Bruce, Your Majesty? | 您是在找布鲁斯伯爵夫人吗 陛下 |
[32:31] | Yes, yes I was. But… maybe it’s best not to disturb her. | 是的 但…最好还是别打扰她了 |
[32:37] | Unless of course you like that sort of thing. | 除非你喜欢三人行 |
[32:39] | I’m a married woman, Your Majesty. | 我已经结婚了 陛下 |
[32:41] | I’ve nothing to do with that… | 我与此事无关 |
[32:42] | Would you tell her she and Lieutenant Potemkin | 你能告诉她 她和波特金中尉 |
[32:45] | are invited to play cards tomorrow night. | 被邀请明晚一起打牌吗 |
[32:48] | The Lieutenant made a most favourable impression. | 中尉给人留下了极好的印象 |
[32:52] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 是 陛下 |
[33:09] | They wanted you to see it had been done, Your Majesty. | 他们想让您看到任务已经完成了 陛下 |
[33:17] | Violence is disgusting, but… | 暴力令人厌恶 但是 |
[33:23] | – No one else knows. – Mirovich is under guard. | -没人知道 -米罗维奇已经看押了 |
[33:29] | He knows they were under orders to kill Ivan. | 他知道他们是奉命杀死伊万的 |
[33:33] | I am afraid that everyone will assume it came from you. | 恐怕每个人都会认为是您下的令 |
[33:43] | Anyone with a claim to the throne is a danger to me. | 任何有权继承王位的人对我都很危险 |
[33:46] | Even this… poor deranged creature. | 即使是这个…可怜的精神病 |
[33:53] | – Even… – Your son, Your Majesty? | -即使是… -您的儿子 陛下 |
[33:57] | Paul is easily led. | 保罗很容易受影响 |
[34:00] | There are unscrupulous people in Russia. | 俄国有一些无耻之徒 |
[34:02] | Fortunately, I am one of them. | 幸运的是 我也很无耻 |
[34:05] | So as you know. | 如你所知 |
[34:12] | We could offer Mirovich a last minute pardon on the scaffold. | 我们可以在断头台上最后一分钟赦免米罗维奇 |
[34:16] | On condition that he doesn’t say anything | 条件是他绝口不能提 |
[34:18] | about the death of this gentleman. | 这位先生的死 |
[34:19] | “We”? Are you suggesting that I offer him a pardon? | “我们” 你是在建议我宽恕他吗 |
[34:23] | It is obviously important to show firmness. | 当然表现出立场坚定很重要 |
[34:26] | A public execution does that. | 公开处决有这个效果 |
[34:27] | But I also know that you are inclined to be merciful. | 但我也知道您倾向于宽容仁慈 |
[34:32] | Not always. Ask the girl who does my hair. | 也不总是 问问给我梳头发的那个女孩 |
[34:35] | Showing mercy would be popular, Your Majesty. | 仁慈可能会更受欢迎 陛下 |
[34:39] | It could be so. | 可能如此 |
[34:40] | I am inclined to mercy where I can be. | 能仁慈的地方我是倾向于仁慈 |
[34:45] | I hope by now I understand the way your mind works, Your Majesty. | 我希望现在我能明白您的想法 陛下 |
[34:49] | So do a lot of people. | 很多人也这么希望 |
[34:51] | Put your money down, gentlemen. | 把钱押上 先生们 |
[34:54] | Bets on, bets on. Quickly. | 下注 下注 快点 |
[34:58] | – You all lose. – There we go. | -你们都输了 -拿去 |
[35:00] | It seems everyone knows everything nowadays. | 现在好像每个人什么都知道 |
[35:04] | The Archbishop has somehow found out | 大主教不知道怎么发现了 |
[35:06] | about the death of Prisoner No.1. | 一号囚犯的死 |
[35:08] | If he starts talking… | 如果他开口 |
[35:10] | I have had him sent away. Before he does. | 他开口之前 我就把他送走了 |
[35:13] | I think the English had the right idea in the sixteenth century. | 我认为英国人在16世纪的想法是正确的 |
[35:17] | Getting rid of senior clergy and major nobility at the same time. | 同时除去年长的神职人员和大贵族 |
[35:20] | Well, Lieutenant. Not only good looking but clever too. | 很好中尉 不仅长得帅还聪明 |
[35:23] | I am lucky to have found you. | 我很幸运找到你 |
[35:25] | For those in power must learn to be criminal. | 当权者必须学会犯罪 |
[35:33] | “What is any kingdom but a great piece of highway robbery” after all? | 毕竟”王者都是拦路抢钱的高明劫匪” |
[35:38] | St. Augustine. | 圣奥古斯汀 |
[35:41] | He reads as well. | 他还读书 |
[35:45] | But will you fight for Her Majesty? | 但你会为女皇陛下而战吗 |
[35:48] | And not just feed her smart remarks? | 而不只是对她说俏皮话 |
[35:51] | Isn’t a war with the Turks coming any day now? | 土耳其随时都可能发动战争 |
[35:55] | Will you fight for the Empress? | 你会为女皇而战吗 |
[35:57] | To the death. Your Majesty. | 誓死效忠 陛下 |
[36:02] | May I make a suggestion about this Mirovich… | 我可以对米罗维奇提个建议吗 |
[36:05] | No. | 不行 |
[36:06] | You may leave us, Grigory. And the rest of you can go too. | 你可以走了 格里戈利 其他人也可以走了 |
[36:09] | I want to speak to Lieutenant Potemkin alone. | 我想和波特金中尉单独谈谈 |
[36:19] | Please… | 请… |
[36:37] | – Tell me… – About? | -跟我说说 -关于 |
[36:39] | Mirovich. Your judgement of him was accurate. | 米罗维奇 你对他的判断是正确的 |
[36:42] | He has done something very foolish. | 他做了件非常愚蠢的事 |
[36:45] | I know nothing about the affair, Your Majesty. | 我对这件事一无所知 陛下 |
[36:47] | I certainly will not raise his name in conversation. | 我当然不会在谈话中提到他的名字 |
[36:51] | I like you, Lieutenant. | 我喜欢你 中尉 |
[36:55] | You know, Panin has offered him a pardon. | 帕宁想要赦免他 |
[36:57] | That was the Minister’s idea, not mine. | 那是大臣的想法 不是我的 |
[36:59] | And why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[37:01] | Well, the danger is, you see, | 你看 危险就在这里 |
[37:03] | a man who is about to die may say anything he wishes. | 一个即将死去的人可能会胡言乱语 |
[37:07] | He may throw around wild accusations on the scaffold. | 他可能会在断头台上胡乱指控 |
[37:10] | So… Minister Panin has led him to believe that he is to expect | 所以…帕宁让他相信在断头台上 |
[37:14] | a last minute reprieve on the scaffold, | 他会在最后一分钟被赦免 |
[37:17] | in order to buy his silence. | 来换取他的沉默 |
[37:20] | – But if he pardoned him anyway… – Very good, Lieutenant. | -但如果他终归要赦免他 -非常好 中尉 |
[37:23] | If Mirovich is allowed to live, he’s always a risk. | 如果让米罗维奇活着 就总有风险 |
[37:27] | Always there to be used by your enemies | 总有可能会被您的敌人利用 |
[37:30] | to challenge your claim to the throne. | 威胁到您王位的继承权 |
[37:32] | Quite. | 确实 |
[37:34] | I must say I suspect Minister Panin’s | 我得说我对帕宁大臣 |
[37:37] | sudden enthusiasm for a show of mercy. | 突然热衷于彰显仁慈生疑 |
[37:41] | The truth is I’m running out of people I can trust, Lieutenant. | 事实是我可信人越来越少了 中尉 |
[37:46] | Do you know… | 你知道吗 |
[37:49] | I have never passed a sentence of death. | 我从来没有判决过死刑 |
[37:52] | I always wanted to be a merciful, liberal ruler. | 我一直想做一个仁慈开明的统治者 |
[37:55] | Must be a very difficult decision. | 这肯定是个艰难的决定 |
[37:59] | But one, in the end, only you can make. | 但最后只有您能做这个决定 |
[38:09] | – Potemkin… – Yes, sir! | -波将金 -是 长官 |
[38:12] | The coming man! | 未来的大人物 |
[38:15] | Success at Court is the quickest route to failure, I am told. | 我听说在宫廷的成功最容易通向失败 |
[38:20] | I hear you play billiards. | 我听说你会打台球 |
[38:22] | – Very badly. – Then let us play for money. | -打得不好 -那我们就赌两把 |
[38:38] | A thousand if you can sink it. | 如果你能打入洞 就是一千 |
[38:42] | I tell you what. You give me the thousand now. | 要不这样 你们现在给我那一千 |
[38:46] | If I miss, I give it straight back plus an additional thousand. | 如果我没打中 我会双倍返还 |
[38:48] | If I sink it, you give me five. Five thousand. | 如果我打中了 你们就给我五千 |
[38:55] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么好笑 |
[38:59] | That looks funny to you? | 你们觉得这很好笑吗 |
[39:04] | What do you gentlemen take me for? | 您二位把我当什么人 |
[39:08] | Just another ambitious young man | 又一个雄心勃勃的年轻人 |
[39:09] | who has come to court to make his money. | 进宫想要挣大钱 |
[39:12] | To lie, and deceive and flatter his way into power? | 通过扯谎 诓骗和奉承逐步掌权 |
[39:24] | Yes, yes… | 是 是啊 |
[39:26] | You think I want to shine the way the rest of you guys shine? | 你们以为我想用你们的方式出人头地吗 |
[39:30] | Like rotten wood. | 就像朽木一样 |
[39:35] | Well, there you have it. You owe me five thousand. | 胜负已分 你们欠我五千 |
[39:37] | If you are men of your word that is… | 如果你们是守信的人那就 |
[40:03] | Boys, boys, boys, boys! | 先生们 先生们 |
[40:22] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[40:26] | You’ve done it now. You’ve killed the bastard. | 你下手了 你杀了这混蛋 |
[40:29] | – He’s better off dead. – Get off! | -他最好死了 -滚开 |
[40:42] | Did you both kill the Emperor Peter? | 你们俩一起杀了彼得大帝 |
[40:44] | Or was it just you, Alexei? | 还是说只有你 阿列克谢 |
[40:53] | Alright. Alright! Get off! | 好了 够了 起来 |
[40:58] | Kill the traitor! Slaughter him! | 杀了那叛徒 宰了他 |
[41:04] | A lively crowd, Your Majesty. | 真是活跃的人群 陛下 |
[41:06] | Yes, yes, they are. | 是啊 没错 |
[41:16] | Our friend isn’t showing much concern, is he? | 我们的朋友没怎么担心 对吧 |
[41:19] | He isn’t. | 的确 |
[41:25] | I am glad Your Majesty has seen fit | 我很高兴陛下同意 |
[41:28] | to show mercy in this instance. | 在这种情况下展现出仁慈 |
[41:30] | Did I say that that was what I had done? | 我说了自己要展现仁慈吗 |
[41:35] | By the grace of God, Queen, Catherine the 2nd, | 感谢上帝 女王 叶卡捷琳娜二世 |
[41:40] | the Empress and Autocrat of all Russia | 俄国的女皇与君主 |
[41:44] | have uncovered a conspiracy | 揭露了一场 |
[41:47] | to put an illegitimate Pretender on the throne, | 欲将非法觊觎者送上王座的阴谋 |
[41:52] | and have no hesitation in ordering | 并且毫不犹豫地下令 |
[41:55] | the supreme penalty for this hideous crime. | 将此大罪判以最高刑罚 |
[42:00] | This is a mistake! I was assured I would be pardoned! | 这是个错误 他们保证会赦免我的罪 |
[42:03] | This is a mistake. I was assured I would be pardoned! | 这是个错误 他们保证会赦免我的罪 |
[42:06] | She murdered our true Emperor. You all know she did! | 她谋杀了我们真正的皇帝 你们都清楚 |
[42:11] | Kill the traitor! | 杀了那叛徒 |
[42:14] | Again! | 再来一次 |
[42:21] | What have you done? I spoke to him myself… | 您做了什么 我亲自去找他谈过 |
[42:25] | I never told him anything. | 我什么都没和他保证过 |
[42:57] | – What are you doing? – Isn’t it obvious? I’m writing. | -你在干嘛 -不是很明显吗 我在写字 |
[43:02] | What about? | 写什么 |
[43:04] | Ideas about equality for everyone under the law. | 法律之下人人平等的想法 |
[43:07] | They are just ideas at the moment. | 目前还只是想法 |
[43:12] | It feels like something has changed. | 感觉有什么已经变了 |
[43:15] | Between us. | 我们之间 |
[43:17] | I will always love you. | 我会永远爱你 |
[43:27] | But it is over between us. | 但我们之间结束了 |
[43:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[43:33] | Because you have fallen out of love with me | 因为你已经不再爱我 |
[43:35] | and you don’t have the courage to say so. | 而你没有勇气说出来 |
[43:38] | I know all about those girls you screw. | 我知道你私会过的所有女孩 |
[43:41] | Even if I choose not to comment on it. | 尽管我选择避而不谈 |
[43:44] | Because I still care for you. | 因为我还关心着你 |
[43:48] | But you want something I cannot give you. | 但你想要的东西我给不了 |
[43:51] | You want power. | 你想要权力 |
[43:58] | Is that a bruise on your face? Have you been fighting? | 你脸上是淤青吗 你跟人打架了吗 |
[44:03] | This fucking thing. Pushes my tits up too far. | 这破烂东西 把我的胸挤得难受 |
[44:21] | I can’t go to the ball. | 我不能去舞会 |
[44:26] | Your Majesty… Splendid you look. | 陛下 您看着很棒 |
[44:30] | Your Majesty, so nice to see you. | 陛下 见到您很高兴 |
[44:32] | The minister’s to the right, and your son is this way. There. | 大臣在右边 您的儿子在这边 那里 |
[44:37] | Your Majesty! Of course, nothing fitted me. | 陛下 当然了 没有衣服适合我这身材 |
[44:43] | How do we look, Your Majesty? | 我们看着如何 陛下 |
[44:47] | I think one of you looks like a lesbian, | 我觉得你们俩有一个像女同性恋 |
[44:48] | but I’m not sure which one. | 但我也说不出是哪个 |
[44:51] | I am looking for Potemkin. | 我在找波将金 |
[44:56] | Too much rouge on this side. | 这边的胭脂太多了 |
[44:59] | Engageantes are not quite right. | 假袖穿得也不太对 |
[45:13] | I can’t let her see me like this. | 我不能让她看到这样的我 |
[45:15] | Well… | 其实 |
[45:18] | I think your neckline may be too low. But… | 我觉得你的领口有点太低了 不过 |
[45:28] | Like this… | 这样 |
[45:31] | You poor thing. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[45:34] | You really are in love with her. Aren’t you? | 你真的爱上她了 不是吗 |
[45:40] | I’m a woman, Auntie! And I’m pregnant! | 我是个女人 姑妈 我还怀上了 |
[45:43] | How could that happen? | 这怎么可能 |
[45:46] | You should get rid of that Fool. | 你就摆脱那个蠢货 |
[45:49] | Whatever you are paying for his jokes it is too much. | 你就没必要花钱买他的笑话 |
[45:52] | You can have my head whenever you need it, Auntie! | 姑妈 你什么时候想听笑话都行 |
[45:55] | I keep a spare head. | 我还有备用的头 |
[45:57] | I kept this one from my last job. | 这是我上次工作留下的 |
[46:02] | Didn’t she like your jokes, you handsome bastard? | 她难道不爱你的笑话吗 帅气的混蛋 |
[46:18] | I am Victor Heinrich Emmanuel. | 我是维克多·海里希·埃玛努尔 |
[46:20] | The Landgrave of Hesse Darmstadt, Your Majesty. | 黑森州达姆施塔特的伯爵 陛下 |
[46:22] | I hear you look for a wife for Prince Paul. | 我听说您在为保罗王子寻一名佳偶 |
[46:25] | – I have three attractive daughters. – Yes, very beautiful. | -我有三个美丽的女儿 -对 很美 |
[46:27] | – This is my wife… – Ladies. | -这位是贱内 -女士们 |
[46:32] | Lieutenant Potemkin! | 波将金中尉 |
[46:40] | I should have killed him. | 我就该弄死他 |
[46:47] | I am not going to ask who did this to you. | 我不会问是谁把你弄成这样 |
[46:51] | And let us not think about revenge. | 也请不要想着报复 |
[46:56] | Yet. | 暂时先别 |
[47:04] | You know, we will do great things together. | 你要知道 我们能一起成就伟业 |
[47:08] | And don’t you worry. You will have your day. | 不要担心 属于你的荣耀会来临 |
[47:12] | They will not go unpunished. | 他们绝不会逃脱制裁 |
[47:16] | And you will blossom. | 而你将会一展宏图 |
[47:20] | But not yet. Because the Turks are preparing for war. | 但时机未到 因为土耳其佬准备开战 |
[47:25] | We need men like you. | 我们需要你这样的人 |
[47:32] | Now, let’s celebrate new beginnings! | 现在 我们来庆祝新的开端 |
[47:42] | I want something Russian! | 来点俄国的风情 |