Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Catch Me If You Can(猫鼠游戏)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Catch Me If You Can(猫鼠游戏)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:猫鼠游戏
英文名称:Catch Me If You Can
年代:2002

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:10] 猫鼠游戏
[03:08] Thank you very much 非常感谢
[03:09] and welcome to To Tell the Truth. 欢迎各位来到《真真假假》
[03:11] Our first guest, he’s made a career 我们的第一位客人 他让自己成为
[03:13] out of being the most outrageous impostor 最无耻的以冒名顶替为生的骗子
[03:15] that we’ve ever come across on this show 是我们这个节目从未邀请过的
[03:18] and you’re going to see what I mean. 你很快就会明白我的意思的
[03:20] Number One what is your name, please? 1号选手 请问你叫什么名字?
[03:22] My name is Frank William Abagnale. 我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔
[03:24] Number Two? 2号选手呢?
[03:25] My name is Frank William Abagnale. 我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔
[03:28] Number Three? 3号选手呢?
[03:29] My name is Frank William Abagnale. 我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔
[03:32] “From 1964 to 1967… 从1964年到1967年…
[03:34] “I successfully impersonated an airline pilot for Pan Am Airways “我成功地冒充了泛美航空公司的飞行员
[03:38] “and I flew over two million miles for free. “免费飞了3百多万公里
[03:41] “During that time, I was also the chief resident pediatrician “那段时间 我是乔治亚州一家医院的
[03:45] “at a Georgia hospital “儿科见习医生主管
[03:47] “and an assistant attorney general for the state of Louisiana. “还是路易斯安那州首席检察官的一名助理
[03:50] “By the time I was caught, I was considered “在我被逮捕时 我被认为是
[03:53] “the youngest and most daring con man in U.s. history. “美国历史上最年轻及最胆大的骗子
[03:56] “I had cashed almost $4 million in fraudulent checks… “我在美国境外的26个国家和境内的50个州里…
[04:00] “in 26 foreign countries and all 50 states. “用伪造的支票套取了约4百万美元的现金
[04:03] “And I did it all before my 19th birthday. “而所有这些都是在我19岁生日之前做的
[04:06] My name is Frank William Abagnale.” 我叫弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔”
[04:14] So, for the first time he’s gonna have to tell the truth 他要讲真话了
[04:17] and we’re going to start our questioning with Kitty. 首先由基蒂发问
[04:19] Thank you. Number One, why, with all your talent… 谢谢 1号选手 凭你的聪明才智…
[04:22] and you’re obviously a very bright fellow… 你肯定是个非常聪明的家伙…
[04:24] why didn’t you go in for a legitimate profession? 你为什么不找个合法的职业谋生?
[04:28] It was really a question of dollars and cents. 这是个挣钱多少的问题
[04:30] When I was a young man, I needed the money… 年轻的时候的时候 我需要钱…
[04:32] and I thought this list of careers was the easiest way to get it. 我想这个职业 是最简单的挣钱方法
[04:35] I see. 明白了
[04:35] Number Two, I find this all very fascinating. 2号选手 我发现这真奇妙
[04:38] Who was it that finally caught you? 是谁最后抓住你的?
[04:41] His name was Carl Handratty. 他叫卡尔·汉莱提
[04:43] Han-an-an-ratty. 汉-莱-提
[04:45] Ratty. 莱提
[04:46] Handratty. 汉莱提
[04:47] Han-ratty. 汉莱提
[04:49] Carl Handratty. 卡尔·汉莱提
[04:51] – Yes. – I… – 是的 – 我…
[04:53] am… Carl Handratty. 叫… 卡尔·汉莱提
[04:56] I represent the FBI from the United states of America. 我代表美国的联邦调查局
[05:01] Yeah. I have orders 我有官方许可
[05:03] to see the American prisoner, Abagnale. 来见那个美国囚犯 阿巴戈内尔
[05:07] 法国 马赛 1969年圣诞节前夕
[05:34] You sit here. 你坐在这里
[05:37] You do not open the door. 不许开这扇门
[05:40] You do not pass him… 不许从这个小孔…
[05:43] anything through the hole. 递给他任何东西
[05:56] Aw… Jesus. 啊… 天哪
[06:19] You know, I’ve got a little bit of a cold myself. 你知道 我自己也有点感冒了
[06:22] Frank… 弗兰克…
[06:23] I’m here to read the articles of extradition… 按照欧洲人权法案…
[06:25] according to the European Court for Human Rights. 我来宣读引渡条例
[06:28] “Article One: Extradition shall be granted… “第1款: 引渡将被批准…
[06:30] “in respect of offenses punishable under the laws…” 关于犯下按照法律应受惩罚罪行…”
[06:32] – Help me. – “for the maximum period of at least one year – 救我 – “最长期限至少一年的
[06:35] of a severe penalty.” 严厉刑法”
[06:37] Help me. 救我
[06:39] Frank… stop it. 弗兰克… 住口
[06:42] Help me. 救我
[06:45] You don’t think actually you can fool me, do you? 你没想骗我 是吧?
[06:50] 16 pages to go. stay with me. 还有16页没读完呢 注意听
[06:52] Article Two: 第2款:
[06:54] “If the request for extradition includes several separate offenses… “如果引渡请求中包含了几种不同的罪名…
[06:56] each of which is punishable under the laws…” 而其中的每一项都可以进行判罪…”
[06:58] “of the requesting party…” “根据请求方的法律…”
[07:02] Frank? 弗兰克?
[07:05] Frank? 弗兰克?
[07:07] Goddamn it! 他妈的!
[07:09] Get me a doctor in here! 快找医生来!
[07:11] – I need a doctor! – Yes. – 我需要名医生! – 是的
[07:12] Doctor! Now! 医生! 现在就要!
[07:14] Don’t sweat it, Frank. We’re going to get you right to a doctor. 别紧张 弗兰克 我们带你去医生那儿
[07:21] Frank, if you can hear me, don’t worry. 弗兰克 如果你能听见我 别担心
[07:23] I’m going to take you home in the morning. 我明天早晨就带你回美国
[07:25] Home in the morning, Frank. 明天早晨 弗兰克
[07:31] – What are you doing? – Washing off the lice. – 你在做什么? – 洗掉虱子
[07:34] This man has to be on a plane for America. He has to see a doctor. 要尽快送这个人上飞机 他需要医生
[07:37] The doctor comes in tomorrow. 医生明天来
[07:39] I have worked too long, too hard 我花那么大的功夫才抓住他
[07:41] for you to take this away from me. 不是为了让你胡来
[07:42] If he dies, I’m holding you responsible. 如果他死了 你负责
[07:52] Monsieur! 先生!
[07:58] Ah, Frank. 哦 弗兰克
[08:42] Okay, Carl… 好吧 卡尔…
[08:44] let’s go home. 我们回美国吧
[08:46] The New Rochelle Rotary Club… 新罗谢尔·罗特瑞俱乐部…
[08:48] has a history that goes back to 1919. 的历史可以追述到1919
[08:52] In all those years… 在这些年中…
[08:54] we’ve only seen a handful of deserving gentlemen 只有少数几位先生
[08:57] inducted as lifetime members. 被荣幸接纳为终身会员
[09:00] It’s an honor that, uh 那是一种荣誉
[09:02] that has seen 57 names enshrined on the wall of honor 现已有57个名字铭记在这荣誉之墙上了
[09:07] and tonight, we make it 58: 今晚 我们会产生第58位:
[09:10] so please stand as I present my very good friend 请起立 让我来介绍我的好朋友
[09:14] a man who keeps our pencils sharp… 一个总是把我们的铅笔磨尖…
[09:17] and our pens in ink… 把我们的钢笔充满墨水的人…
[09:19] Frank William Abagnale. 弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔
[09:41] I stand here humbled 我很谦卑的站在
[09:43] by the presence of Mayor Robert Wagner… 罗伯特·瓦格纳市长…
[09:50] and our club president, Jack Barnes. 及我们的俱乐部主席杰克·巴恩斯的旁边
[09:58] Most of all, I’m honored to see my loving wife Paula… 最想说的就是 我荣幸地看见我的太太葆菈…
[10:05] and my son, Frank Jr… 和我的儿子小弗兰克…
[10:08] Frank… Aw, stand up. Come on… 弗兰克… 站起来 快点…
[10:15] sitting in the front row. 他坐在第一排
[10:21] Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. 两只小老鼠掉进了一桶奶油中
[10:27] The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. 第一只很快就放弃了 然后被淹死了
[10:31] The second mouse… wouldn’t quit. 第二只… 没有放弃.
[10:35] He struggled so hard… 他努力的挣扎着…
[10:37] that eventually he churned that cream into butter 最终他竟把奶油搅混成了黄油
[10:40] and crawled out. 然后爬了出来
[10:43] Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse. 先生们 此刻 我就是那第二只老鼠
[11:05] You’re a better dancer than your father, Frankie. 你跳舞跳得比你爸还好 弗兰基
[11:07] – You hear that, Daddy? – Like fun. – 你听到了吗 爸爸? – 开玩笑
[11:09] The girls don’t know what they’re in for. 女孩们不知道她们这是为了什么
[11:12] show him the dance you were doing when we met. 给他展示一下我们见面时你跳舞的样子
[11:14] Ah, who can remember? 谁能记得住?
[11:16] The people in that little French village 那个法国小村庄的人
[11:18] were so happy to see Americans 非常高兴见到美国人
[11:20] they decided to put on a show for us. 他们决定给我们表演一场
[11:23] – so they crammed 200 soldiers… – Yeah, we know the story, Daddy. – 所以挤进来200个士兵… – 我们知道那个故事 老爸
[11:27] into that tiny social hall 挤到那个小活动厅里
[11:29] and the first person to walk onstage 而第一个上台的
[11:31] is your mother, and she starts to dance. 就是你母亲 她开始跳舞
[11:34] You know, it had been months since we’d even seen a woman 你知道 我们当时有几个月没见过女人了
[11:39] and here’s this blonde angel. 而这有位金发天使
[11:41] Blonde bombshell. 金发美人
[11:45] And the men are literally holding their breath. 那些男人都摒住了呼吸
[11:48] Holding their breath for you. You hear that? 为你摒住了呼吸 你听见了吗?
[11:52] And I turned to my buddies and I said… 我转过去对我的朋友们说…
[11:54] “I will not leave France without her.” “不得到她我决不离开法国”
[11:57] And I didn’t. 而我真没离开
[11:58] You didn’t. 你没离开
[12:01] I didn’t. 我没离开
[12:03] Oh, shit! Oh, shit, the rug! 哦 该死的! 哦 该死的! 地毯!
[12:05] Aw, Mom… 妈…
[12:06] I can’t believe I did that. 我真不敢相信我做的
[12:07] No, no, it’s nothing. It’s nothing. 没关系 没关系
[12:08] Oh, Frankie, Frankie, get a towel. 哦 弗兰基 弗兰基 快去找毛巾
[12:10] – Paula… Come on. – Yeah, yeah. – 葆菈 没事的 – 好 好
[12:16] Dance with me, Paula. 和我跳支舞 葆菈
[12:29] Whenever I dance for you I get in trouble. 无论什么时候跟你跳舞 我都会惹麻烦
[12:39] Watch this. 看这
[12:46] Frank! Wake up. Come on, let’s go! 弗兰克! 醒醒 快点 要走了!
[12:49] Get up. Come on, come on. 快点 快点起来
[12:50] Frank, wake up. 弗兰克 醒醒
[12:52] Dad. 老爸
[12:54] You don’t have to go to school today. It’s okay. 你今天不用去上学 没关系
[12:56] Why? Is it snowing? 为什么? 下雪了吗?
[12:57] Do you have a black suit? 你有没有黑色礼服?
[12:59] I overslept again, huh? 我又睡过头了?
[13:02] We have a very important meeting in the city. 我们要到城里去参加一个重要会议
[13:04] Eat that. Come on, come on, eat. 吃了它 快点 快点 吃了
[13:06] Ma’am, open up. Just open up please. 夫人 开门
[13:08] – It’s important. – What? – 很重要 – 什么?
[13:12] We don’t open for half an hour! 还有半个小时才开门!
[13:13] Open the door, please. Just open the door. It’s important. 请把门打开 把门打开 很重要的事
[13:16] I… I’m sorry, we don’t open for half an hour. 对… 对不起 我们还得过半小时开门
[13:18] What’s your name, ma’am? 你叫什么名字 夫人?
[13:19] Darcy. 达茜
[13:20] Darcy. That’s a pretty name. 达茜 是个好听的名字
[13:21] I’m in a bit of a fix. I need a suit for my kid. 我有点困难 我需要给我的孩子租套衣服
[13:24] This is my son Frank. 这是我儿子弗兰克
[13:26] – He needs a black suit. – Black suit… – 他需要一套黑礼服 – 黑礼服…
[13:28] There was a death in the family. 我家里有人死了
[13:29] My father, 85 years old, war hero. 我的父亲 85岁 战争英雄
[13:31] Yeah? 是吗?
[13:32] There’s a funeral this afternoon, military funeral 下午要举行葬礼 军式葬礼…
[13:35] planes flying overhead, 21- gun salute. 飞机头上飞 21响礼炮
[13:39] Frank needs to borrow a suit for a couple of hours. 弗兰克需要租套衣服用几个小时
[13:41] I’m sorry, we don’t loan suits, and we’re not open. 对不起 我们不出租衣服 也还没开门
[13:45] Darcy… Darcy, please. Come back. 达茜 求你 帮帮忙
[13:48] Darcy… is this yours? 达茜… 这是你的吗?
[13:56] I just found it in the parking lot. 我刚才在停车场发现的
[14:01] It must’ve slipped right off your neck. 一定是从你的脖子上滑落的
[14:06] Don’t hit the curb. 别撞到路牙
[14:13] Now get out, walk around the back and hold the door open for me. 现在下车 从后边绕过来给我开门
[14:26] All right. 好的
[14:28] – What’s next? – Okay, stop grinning. – 然后呢? – 好 不要咧嘴笑
[14:30] When I get inside, you go back to the front seat and wait. 我进去后 你回到车前座等我
[14:33] Even if a cop comes and writes you a ticket 即使警察来开罚单
[14:35] you don’t move the car, understood? 也不要挪动车 明白吗?
[14:38] Dad, wha- what’s all this for? 爸 这都是为什么?
[14:40] You know why the Yankees always win, Frank? 你知道为什么洋基队总是赢吗?
[14:42] ‘Cause they have Mickey Mantle? 因为他们有米基·曼托?
[14:44] No, it’s ’cause the other teams can’t stop staring at those damn pinstripes. 不 是因为其它队总盯着他们的条纹衣服看
[14:48] Watch this. 瞧好了
[14:49] The manager of Chase Manhattan Bank 美国大通银行的经理
[14:52] is about to open the door for your father. 要给你父亲开门了
[14:57] Mr. Abagnale, um 阿巴戈内尔先生
[14:59] we don’t usually loan money to people who have unresolved business with the IRs. 我们通常不会贷款给那些有税务问题的人
[15:04] That’s a misunderstanding. 那是个误会
[15:05] I hired the wrong guy to do my books. 我用错了记账的人
[15:07] A mistake, I… anybody could make it. 是个任何人… 都可能犯的错误
[15:09] I just need you guys to help me weather the storm. 我只需要你们帮助我渡过难关
[15:13] sir, you’re being investigated by the government for tax fraud. 先生 你正因骗税问题被政府调查
[15:15] My store is a landmark in New Rochelle. 我的商店在新罗谢尔很有名
[15:18] I have customers all over New York. 我的客户遍布纽约
[15:21] Well, you’re not a customer at Chase Manhattan. 但你不是大通银行的客户
[15:22] We don’t know you. 我们不认识你
[15:24] I’m sure your bank in New Rochelle, they know you, 我确信新罗谢尔的银行认识你
[15:26] – they could help you out. – My bank went out of business. – 能帮你摆脱困境 – 我的银行倒闭了
[15:28] Banks like this one put them out of business. 像你们这样的银行使它们倒闭的
[15:30] Now, I know I made a mistake, I admit that 我知道我犯了个错误 我承认这点
[15:33] but these people want blood. 但这些人想吸血
[15:35] They want my store. 他们想要我的商店
[15:36] They’ve threatened to put me in jail. 甚至威胁过我说要把我投入监狱
[15:40] This is America, right? I’m not a criminal. 这是美国 对吗? 我不是罪犯
[15:43] I’m a Medal of Honor winner a lifetime member 我是新罗谢尔旋转俱乐部终身会员
[15:45] of the New Rochelle Rotary Club. 荣誉奖章获得者
[15:47] All I’m asking is for you to help me beat these guys. 我想求你做的就是帮我打败这些家伙
[15:50] It’s not a question of winning and losing. It’s a question of risk. 这不是输赢问题 而是风险问题
[15:55] You’re the largest bank in the world. 你们是世界上最大的银行
[15:57] Where’s the fu… 哪来…
[15:59] Whe… Where’s the risk? 哪里… 哪里有风险?
[16:06] Dad, how could you just let him take our car like that? 爸 你怎么能让他们像那样拿走我们的车?
[16:09] He didn’t take anything. We took him. He overpaid by $500. 他多付了500美元 所以是我们拿了他的
[16:13] Come on, Frank. 得了 弗兰克
[16:15] Let’s return the suit. 我们去还衣服吧
[16:25] This place is good. 那地方不错
[16:27] It’s small but, you know it’s going to be a lot less work. 是小了些 但不用操那么多心
[16:31] A lot less work for you. 家务活少多了
[16:56] Hey, Dad. 嘿 老爸
[17:03] Where’s your mother? 你母亲呢?
[17:06] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:08] she said something about going to look for a job. 她说什么要去找工作
[17:12] What’s she gonna be 她能做什么
[17:13] a shoe salesman at a centipede farm? 在蜈蚣农场卖鞋?
[17:21] What are you doing? 你在做什么?
[17:24] You want some pancakes? 你想要点薄饼吗?
[17:26] For dinner? On my son’s 16th birthday? 在我儿子16岁生日这天 晚餐吃博饼?
[17:30] We’re not gonna eat pancakes. 我们才不吃薄饼
[17:34] Come on, why are you looking at me like that? You thought I forgot? 你为什么那样看着我? 你以为我忘了?
[17:38] – I didn’t think you forgot. – I opened a checking account – 我没以为你忘了 – 我以你的名义
[17:41] in your name. 开了个支票账户
[17:43] I put $25 in the account so you can buy whatever you want. 账户里存了25美元 随便你买什么
[17:46] – Don’t tell your mother. – I won’t. – 别告诉你母亲 – 我不会的
[17:48] Thanks, Dad. 多谢你 老爸
[17:51] Didn’t that bank turn you down for a loan, though? 那家银行不是拒绝给你贷款了吗?
[17:54] Yes, they all turned me down. 是的 他们都拒绝我了
[17:57] Then why you opening a banking account with them? 那怎么还在那儿开户?
[17:59] Well, because one day, you’ll want something from these people 因为迟早你会用到银行
[18:02] a house, a car. 贷款买房子 买车
[18:04] They have all the money. 他们控制这些钱
[18:10] There’s 50 checks there, Frank… 这有50张支票 弗兰克…
[18:12] which means, from this day on… 也就是说 从今天开始…
[18:17] you’re in their little club. 你就加入了他们的小俱乐部
[18:20] I’m in their little club. 我加入了他们的小俱乐部
[18:22] You got that, you got it all. 有了支票 就有了一切
[18:25] It’s even got my name there, huh? 上边甚至有我的名字
[18:29] To the moon. 一步登天
[18:31] – To the moon! – To the moon. – 一步登天! – 一步登天
[18:43] see that? It’s just a school. 看见了吗? 那只不过是所学校
[18:46] No different than Westbourne. 和西波恩中学没什么两样
[18:48] Ma… you said you were going to quit. 妈 你说过要戒烟的
[18:55] Frankie, you don’t have to wear the uniform here. 弗兰基 在这儿你不用穿校服
[18:59] Why don’t you take off your jacket? 为什么不脱了你的上衣呢?
[19:02] I’m used to it. 我习惯了
[19:09] Excuse me. 对不起
[19:10] Oh, yes? 什么事?
[19:11] Do you know where room 17 French is? 你知道上法语课的17号教室在哪儿?
[19:13] Yeah, it’s… 知道 在…
[19:23] But you frickin’ killed him. 但是你竟杀了他
[19:28] You selling encyclopedias? 你在卖百科全书吗?
[19:31] Yeah, he looks like a substitute teacher. 他看上去像位代课老师
[19:49] Quiet down, people! 安静 各位!
[19:51] My name is Mr. Abagnale! 我是阿巴戈内尔先生!
[19:53] That’s Abagnale, not Abagnahlee 是阿巴戈内尔 不是阿巴戈诺勒…
[19:57] not Abagnaylee, but Abagnale! 也不是阿巴戈内勒 而是阿巴戈内尔!
[20:01] Now, somebody please tell me where you left off in your textbooks. 现在 请哪位来告诉我上次讲到哪里了
[20:06] Excuse me, people, if I need to ask again 对不起 如果我需要再说一遍的话
[20:08] I’m going to write up the entire class. 我就要告你们全班的状
[20:09] Take your seats! 坐下!
[20:16] Chapter seven. 第7章
[20:17] Will you please open your textbooks to, uh, chapter eight 请打开书到第8章…
[20:20] and we’ll get started? 我们开始吧?
[20:23] Excuse me, what’s your name? 对不起 你叫什么?
[20:24] Brad. 布拉德
[20:25] Brad, why don’t you get up here in front of the class here 布拉德 你为什么不站到教室前面
[20:29] and read conversation number five? 朗读第5段对话?
[20:35] “Les Francais sonts “法国
[20:38] uh, generalement 呃 一般
[20:39] dans leur pais que… 在他们的国家…
[20:41] presque tout le monde a cette impression…” 几乎每个人都有这样的感觉…”
[20:45] They sent for me. 他们派我来的
[20:47] They said they needed a sub for Roberta. 他们说他们需要给罗伯塔找个 代课老师
[20:50] I came all the way from… from Dixon. 我老远从… 从狄克逊赶来
[20:53] Well, uh, I always sub for Roberta. 我总是给罗伯塔代课
[20:56] Excuse me, why aren’t you reading? 你为什么不读了?
[20:59] I’ll never come back to… to Bellarmine Jefferson again! 我再也不来… 贝拉明·杰斐逊中学代课了!
[21:03] You tell them not to call me! 你告诉他们别给我打电话!
[21:04] What do they think, it’s easy for a woman my age 他们认为像我这样一把年纪的妇女
[21:07] and all the money that it costs to travel? 还花了我那么多路费容易吗?
[21:09] I tell you, they don’t give a damn. 他们不会给我报销的
[21:11] Mr. And Mrs. Abagnale 阿巴内尔先生和夫人
[21:12] this is not a question of your son’s attendance. 这个问题不是关于你儿子出勤率的
[21:15] I regret to inform you that for the past week 我很抱歉的告诉你们 在过去的一周中
[21:19] Frank has been teaching Mrs. Glasser’s French class. 弗兰克替格拉瑟夫人教授了法语课
[21:24] He what? 他干什么了?
[21:25] Your son has been pretending to be a substitute teacher 你们的儿子假装成代课老师
[21:30] lecturing the students, uh, giving out homework. 给学生们讲课 布置作业…
[21:34] Mrs. Glasser has been ill… 格拉瑟太太病了…
[21:35] and there was some confusion with the real sub. 而代课老师又无法上课
[21:40] Your son held a teacher-parent conference yesterday 昨天你们的儿子开了个家长会
[21:43] and was planning a class field trip to a French bread factory in Trenton. 准备安排到特伦顿的一家法国面包厂实习
[21:49] Do you see the problem we have? 你们明白了问题所在吗?
[21:53] – Mrs. Davenport? – Yeah. – 达文波特小姐? – 是的
[21:55] Uh, I have a note to miss fifth and sixth period today. 我有个假条 不能上第5-6节课
[21:57] – Doctor’s appointment. – One moment. – 跟医生有预约 – 稍等一下
[21:59] I’ll be right with you. 我马上回来
[22:03] – Yes? – You should fold it. – 什么? – 你应该把它折起来
[22:05] What? 你说什么?
[22:06] That note. It’s a fake, right? 那个假条 是假的 对吗?
[22:08] You should fold it. 你应该折起来
[22:09] It’s… It’s a note from my mom. I have a doctor’s appointment. 是我妈妈写的假条 我跟医生有预约
[22:11] Yeah, but there’s no crease in the paper. 对 但纸没有折痕
[22:14] When your mom hands you a note to miss school 你妈妈递给你假条时…
[22:16] the first thing you do is, you fold it and you put it in your pocket. 一般是先折起来 再放进口袋里
[22:20] I mean, if it’s real, where’s the crease? 如果是真的 折痕在哪里?
[22:33] Frankie. 弗兰基
[22:50] Ma, I’m home. 妈 我回来了
[22:54] Oh, you remember that girl Joanna 还记得我和你说过的
[22:56] I was telling you about? 那个女孩乔安娜吗?
[22:58] I asked her out today. 今天我跟她约会了
[23:01] Think we’re going to go to the Junior Prom. 我想我们要去参加3年级舞会
[23:05] Ma, is this my driver’s license? 妈 这是我的驾驶执照吗?
[23:08] That’s all there is, two bedrooms. 只有这些 2间卧室
[23:10] Oh, Frankie. 哦 弗兰基
[23:12] You remember Dad’s friend? 你还记得爸爸的朋友吗?
[23:14] Jack Barnes? 杰克·巴恩斯?
[23:16] From the club. 俱乐部的
[23:17] – Hello. – He came by looking for your father. – 你好 – 他路过这里来看看你父亲
[23:21] I was giving him a tour of the apartment. 我带他看了房子
[23:23] It’s very, uh, uh, spacious, Paula. 很宽敞 葆菈
[23:31] Dad’s at the store. 爸爸在商店
[23:34] so, Frank… you’re getting to look more like your old man every day. 弗兰克… 你长得越来越像你父亲了
[23:42] Thanks for the sandwich, Paula. 谢谢你的三明治 葆菈
[23:46] – I’ll see you later, eh? – Wait. – 再见 – 等一下
[23:53] Is this yours? 这是你的吗?
[23:58] Well, thanks, Frank. 谢谢 弗兰克
[23:59] Uh, that’s the President’s pin. 这是主席别针
[24:02] I’d be in deep trouble if I lost that. 我要是丢了它 麻烦可就大了
[24:10] I’ll see you all later, eh? 再见
[24:22] Are you hungry, Frankie? 你饿吗 弗兰基?
[24:24] I’ll make you a sandwich. 我给你做三明治
[24:34] Jack wanted to talk business with your father. 杰克想跟你父亲谈生意
[24:39] He thinks we should get a lawyer and sue the government. 他觉得我们应该找个律师控告政府
[24:43] That is not legal what they’re doing to us. 他们对我们做的不合法
[24:49] Why aren’t you saying anything? 你怎么不说话?
[24:58] You’re not going to tell him… are you? 你不会告诉他的… 是吗?
[25:02] No. 不会
[25:04] That’s right. 那就对了
[25:06] There’s nothing to tell. 没有什么可说的
[25:08] I’m going out for a few hours 我要出去几个小时
[25:10] to visit some old friends from the tennis club and… 拜访一些网球俱乐部的朋友…
[25:13] when I get home, we’ll all have dinner together. 我回家后 我们一起吃晚饭
[25:17] Right? 好吗?
[25:19] But you won’t say anything 你什么也不会说
[25:20] because it’s… it’s just silly, isn’t it? 因为… 那样太傻 对吗?
[25:24] How could we sue anybody? 我们怎么控告政府?
[25:32] Oh… do you need some money, Frankie? 哦… 你需要点钱吗 弗兰基?
[25:35] A few dollars to buy some record albums? 拿几美元去买些唱片?
[25:38] Here, take five dollars. 给你5块钱
[25:42] Or… Or ten. 或者… 或者10块
[25:49] You promised you were going to quit. 你答应过要戒掉的
[26:11] Ma, I’m home! 妈 我回来了
[26:28] You… You stay away from me, hear me? 你… 你离我远点 听见了吗?
[26:30] You stay away from me… I don’t know who you are 你离我远点… 我不知道你是谁
[26:32] but if you ever come back here again… 但如果你回来…
[26:33] Frankie! Frank, Frank, calm down, will you? 弗兰基! 弗兰克 冷静点 好吗?
[26:35] I’m Dick Kesner. 我叫迪克·科斯纳
[26:37] Now, I want you to leave your things here 我想让你把东西放这
[26:39] and follow me into the next room, okay? 跟我进另一间屋
[26:41] They’re all waiting for you. 他们都在等你
[26:45] You don’t have to be scared. 你不必害怕
[26:47] I’m right here, Frank. I’ll always be here. 我就在这里 弗兰克 我一直在这里
[26:50] But there are laws. 但是有法律
[26:52] Everything in this country has to be legal. 这个国家的每一件事都要合法
[26:54] so what we need to do is make some decisions. 所以我们要做些决定
[26:57] That’s what Mr. Kesner is here for. 科斯纳先生就是为这个来的
[26:59] Many times these decisions are left up to the courts 很多时候这些决定是由法庭来做的
[27:01] but that can be very expensive, Frank 但可能会很贵 弗兰克
[27:04] – people fighting over their children. – Nobody is fighting. – 人们为了孩子而打架 – 没人在打架
[27:06] Look at me, Frank. Nobody is fighting. 看着我 弗兰克 没人在打架
[27:12] Dad, what’s going on? 爸 到底怎么了?
[27:14] Dad, what’s going on? 爸 到底怎么了?
[27:17] Do you remember your grandma, Eve? 还记得你的祖母夏娃吗?
[27:20] she arrived this morning. 她今天早晨到的
[27:22] Hello. 你好
[27:32] Do you understand what we’re saying to you, Frank? 你明白我们在跟你讲什么吗 弗兰克?
[27:37] Your father and I are getting a divorce. 我和你父亲要离婚了
[27:44] Nothing’s gonna change. 什么都不会改变
[27:45] We’re still gonna see each other. 我们还可以见面
[27:47] stop it, please, Frank. Don’t interrupt. 别说了 求你 不要打断
[27:49] Frank, you don’t have to read all of this. 你不必读完这些
[27:51] Most of it’s for your parents… boring adult business… 多数都是关于你父母的… 成年人间烦人的事情
[27:54] but this paragraph right here, this is important 但这段很重要
[27:56] because it states who you’re gonna live with… 因为它说的是离婚后你将跟谁在一起…
[28:00] after the divorce… 离婚后…
[28:02] whose custody you will be in. 你受谁的监护
[28:04] And there’s a blank space right here. 这里有个空白处
[28:08] And I want you to go into the kitchen sit at the table 你到厨房去 坐在桌前…
[28:11] and put a name down. 写上父亲或母亲的名字
[28:13] You can take as long as you want 不要着急
[28:14] but when you come back into this room… 但是当你回到这个房间时…
[28:16] I want to see a name on that line. 我想看见那条线上写好了名字
[28:18] Frank, just write down a name and this will all be over. 弗兰克 你只要写下个人名就行了
[28:22] It’s gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[28:24] Dad, what name? 爸 什么名字?
[28:26] Your mother or your father. 你母亲或你父亲
[28:27] Just put the name there. It’s as simple as that. 把名字写在那里 就那么简单
[28:30] And don’t look so scared. 不要害怕
[28:32] It’s not a test. 这不是考试
[28:34] There’s no wrong answer. 不会答错
[28:51] One ticket to Grand Central, please. 请给一张到大中心的票
[28:53] That’ll be $3.50, sir. 3.50美元 先生
[28:56] Is it okay if I write you a check? 我付支票可以吗?
[29:03] Carl, when do I get to call my father? 卡尔 我何时可以给父亲打电话?
[29:07] You can call him when we get to New York. 到纽约后你就可以打给他
[29:08] 1969年 法国 巴黎
[29:09] We leave for the airport in seven hours. 我们7个小时后到飞机场
[29:13] Until then, just sit there. 别动 一直坐在那里
[29:15] Be quiet. 安静点
[29:17] You know, Carl, on the other side of the hotel 卡尔 旅馆的另外一侧有
[29:19] they got suites that face the park. 面对公园的套房
[29:23] It’s the best room the FBI can afford. 这是联邦调查局能担负的最好的房间了
[29:28] It’s okay, I’ve stayed in worse. 没关系 我原来呆的地方更差
[29:30] Mr. Mudrick… 马德里克先生…
[29:32] Mr. Mudrick, please. You have to listen. 马德里克先生 求你 你得听我说
[29:33] I don’t want to hear your story. 我不想听你解释
[29:35] This is two checks that bounced. 2张支票退回来了
[29:37] You know how much trouble I’m in? 你知道我有多大的麻烦吗?
[29:39] No, but listen, I’m telling you, the bank, they made the mistake. 不 听我说 我告诉你 是银行 银行犯了一个错误
[29:41] I’ll write you another check right now! 我马上再给你写张支票!
[29:43] What, do I look like I was born yesterday? 我看上去像小孩子那么好骗吗?
[29:45] Look, it’s midnight, Mr. Mudrick. 你看 现在是半夜 马德里克先生
[29:47] – Where am I gonna go? – You’re a goddamn kid. Go home. – 我能去哪儿? – 你是个孩子 回家去
[30:39] I mean, I hope you understand. 我希望你明白
[30:40] My boss sent me to Brooklyn, then Queens. 我的老板派我到布鲁克林区 然后到皇后区
[30:42] Now he wants me in Long Island 现在他想让我去长岛
[30:43] to take a few clients out for a night on the town. 带些顾客来城里玩一晚上
[30:46] I’m sorry, but we’re not allowed to cash checks from other banks. 对不起 我不能兑现其它银行的支票
[30:51] How would we know if they were any good? 没法确认它们有效
[30:52] What did you say your name was? 你说你叫什么名字来着?
[30:54] – Ashley. – Ashley. – 阿什蕾 – 阿什蕾
[30:55] you know what I found on the sidewalk out there? 你知道我在外边人行道上发现了什么?
[31:04] Must’ve slipped right off your neck. 一定是从你脖子上滑落的
[31:10] Is there something I can help you with, son? 有什么需要我帮助吗 年轻人?
[31:14] Well, you see, it’s my grandmother’s birthday next week 下星期是我祖母的生日
[31:16] and I want to get her something extra-special. 我想送给她件什么特别的东西
[31:19] Please, I mean it’s my midterm next week and my books were stolen. 求你了 我下星期考试而书却丢了
[31:24] Please, it’s just five dollars. 求你了 只是5美元
[31:25] No one would have to know. 没人会知道的
[31:27] I’m sorry, but we are not allowed 对不起 但我们不允许
[31:30] to take checks from people we don’t know. 收不认识的人的支票
[32:14] Pleasure to have you back, Captain Carlson. 欢迎来到纽约 很高兴你回来了 机长
[32:16] What do you think, Angelo? 怎么样 安吉洛?
[32:17] The tomatoes are ripe this afternoon. 番茄今天下午熟了
[32:27] Well, what have we here? 这是什么?
[32:28] – Can I have your autograph? – Ou betcha. – 能签个名吗? – 肯定行
[32:30] – Can I have your autograph, too? – You gonna be a pilot? – 也能给我签名吗? – 你将来当飞行员?
[32:33] All right, then. 好 签一个
[32:35] There you go. Work hard in school. 给你 在学校努力学啊.
[32:37] Dear Dad: 亲爱的爸爸:
[32:38] I have decided to become an airline pilot. 我已经决定去当飞行员
[32:41] I have applied to all the big airlines 我已经申请了所有的大航空公司
[32:43] and I have several promising interviews lined up. 有希望的面试已经排满日程了
[32:46] How’s Mom? 妈妈怎样?
[32:47] Have you called her lately? 你最近给她打电话了吗?
[32:49] Love, your son, Frank. 爱你的 儿子 弗兰克
[32:55] Hello. 你好
[32:57] I’m Frank Black from Murrow High school 我是穆偌中学的弗兰克·布莱克
[32:59] and I have an appointment with Mr. Morgan. 我跟摩根先生有个预约
[33:02] You’re the young man who’s writing the article for the school paper. 你就是给学校的报纸写文章的年轻人
[33:05] Yes, ma’am, that’s me. I want to know 对 是我 我想知道
[33:06] everything there is to know about being a pilot. 关于成为飞行员的每一件事
[33:09] What airports does Pan Am fly to? 泛美公司都飞哪些飞机场?
[33:12] What does a pilot make in a year? 飞行员一年收入多少?
[33:13] And who tells them where they’re gonna fly to? 谁告诉他们往哪儿飞?
[33:15] Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. Just take ’em one at a time. 慢点 一个一个来
[33:16] All right. What does it mean 好的 这是什么意思
[33:18] when one pilot says to another pilot: 当一个飞行员问另一个飞行员:
[33:20] “What kind of equipment are you on?” “你装备了些什么?”
[33:22] They just want to know what kind of aircraft you’re flying: 他们想知道你们使用什么样的飞机:
[33:23] Is it a DC-8 707, Constellation? 是DC-8还是707 或者星座式?
[33:25] And what about those I.D. badges that I’ve seen pilots wear? 还有那些我见过的飞行员戴的徽章是干什么的?
[33:28] Well, every pilot has to have two things with him 每个飞行员有两样东西必须
[33:31] at all times: One is his airline personnel badge… 随身携带 一个是航空公司的职员徽章…
[33:33] Looks just like this one here, from Pan Am… 就像泛美航空公司的这个…
[33:34] the other one is their FAA license… 另一个就是联邦航空局的执照…
[33:37] and that looks just like this. 就像这个一样
[33:42] Oh. Sir, do you think I can make a copy of this 先生 我能复印一份这个
[33:44] to put into my article? 贴在我的文章里吗?
[33:45] Oh, Frank, you can have that one. It’s three years expired. 弗兰克 你拿去吧 再有3年过期了
[33:48] Aw, thanks! And what about your I.D. badge? 谢谢 还有你的身份徽章呢?
[33:51] You have an extra one I could borrow? 你还有没有一个多余的借给我?
[33:52] Oh, no, I can’t help you there. 哦 不 那个我帮不了你
[33:53] Those are special-ordered from Polaroid. 要从宝丽来公司定制
[33:55] The only way to get one of those 唯一弄到它的办法
[33:56] is to become a real live pilot for Pan American Airways. 就是成为一名真的泛美公司的飞行员
[33:59] 泛美航空
[34:04] Pan Am, may I help you? 这是泛美公司 要我帮忙吗?
[34:06] Yeah, hello. I’m calling about a uniform. 是的 你好 我打电话是为了一套制服
[34:09] – Hold for Purchasing. – Thank you. – 等我转到采购部 – 谢谢
[34:11] Purchasing. 采购部
[34:12] Hi. I’m a copilot based out of san Francisco. 我是一名来自旧金山基地的副驾驶员
[34:15] I flew a flight into New York last night 我昨晚飞到纽约
[34:17] but the problem is… I’m headed out to, uh, Paris in three hours. 但问题是… 我三小时后要去巴黎 马上要出发
[34:21] How can we help you? 你需要什么帮忙?
[34:22] I sent my uniform to be cleaned through the hotel 我把我的制服送到酒店清洗
[34:26] and I… I guess they must have lost it. 但我… 我想他们给弄丢了
[34:28] They lost a uniform. Happens all the time. 他们丢了制服 这事经常发生
[34:30] Go down to the Well-Built Uniform Company at Ninth and Broadway. 去百老汇街19号 好工制服公司
[34:33] They’re our uniform supplier. 他们是我们的制服提供商
[34:34] I’ll tell Mr. Rosen you’re coming. 我会告诉罗森先生你要去
[34:37] You look too young to be a pilot. 你看上去当飞行员太年轻了
[34:39] I’m a copilot. 我是副驾驶员
[34:41] Why so nervous? 为什么这么紧张?
[34:42] How would you feel if you, uh 你会有何感觉 如果你
[34:44] Lost your uniform first week on the job? 第一周刚上班就把制服丢了?
[34:47] Relax. 放松点
[34:48] Pan Am’s got lots of uniforms. 泛美公司有的是制服
[34:50] It’s gonna be $164. 一共是164美元
[34:53] Great. I’II, uh, I’ll write you a check. 很好 我给你写张支票
[34:55] sorry, no checks, no cash. 对不起 不收支票 不收现金
[34:57] You’ll have to fill in your employee I.D. number 你得写下你的职员身份号码
[35:00] and then I’ll bill Pan Am. 我向泛美公司收帐
[35:01] They’ll take it out of your next paycheck. 然后他们再从你下次薪水中扣除
[35:06] Even better. 那更好
[35:09] Dear Dad: 亲爱的爸爸:
[35:11] You always told me that an honest man has nothing to fear. 你总是告诉我一个诚实的人 没什么可怕的
[35:14] So I’m trying my best not to be afraid. 所以我尽量不去害怕
[35:16] I’m sorry I ran away, but you don’t have to worry. 对不起我离家出走了 但你不用担心
[35:20] I’m gonna get it all back now, Daddy. 我现在要把那些都找回来 爸爸
[35:22] I promise. I’m going to get it all back. 我保证 我要都找回来
[35:31] Are you a real live pilot? 你是真的飞行员吗?
[35:33] I sure am, little lady. What’s your name? 我肯定是 小姐 你叫什么名字?
[35:35] – Celine. – Celine, it’s a pleasure to meet you. – 席琳 – 席琳 很高兴见到你
[35:38] It’s a pleasure to meet you, too. 我也很高兴见到你
[35:44] 50 70 That’s fifty, seventy
[35:46] eighty, ninety, one hundred dollars. 80 90 100美元
[35:50] You have yourself a great time in Paris. 祝你在巴黎过得愉快
[35:52] I always do. 我总是过得愉快
[35:54] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[35:57] I’m John Modiger. I manage this branch. 我叫约翰·摩迪治 我管理这家分行
[36:00] I want to thank you for coming in and using our institution. 感谢你来到这里 使用我们的银行服务
[36:02] Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you, John. 幸会 约翰
[36:03] – I’ll be back again. – Good. – 我还会来的 – 好
[36:05] Have you stayed with us before? 你以前住过我们酒店吗?
[36:07] Uh, no, I’ve been primarily based on the West Coast. 不 我以前主要是在西海岸一带
[36:12] Is it all right if I write you a check for the room? 我可以给你写张支票付房钱吗?
[36:14] – No problem, sir. – Great. – 没问题 先生 – 很好
[36:25] I was also wondering if I could write you a personal check? 我想知道 能否使用个人支票?
[36:28] For airline personnel, we cash personal checks up to $100. 对于航空公司的职员 我们最多兑现100美元个人支票
[36:32] Payroll checks we cash up to $300. 薪水支票我们最多兑现300美元现金
[36:35] Did you say $300 for a payroll check? 你是说工资支票给兑现300美元?
[36:43] Dear Dad: 亲爱的爸爸:
[36:44] I’ve decided to become a pilot for Pan American Airways… 我已经决定要成为泛美航空公司的飞行员了…
[36:48] the most trusted name in the skies. 泛美是天空中最值得信任的名字
[36:51] They’ve accepted me into their training program 他们已经接受我参加他们的培训
[36:53] and told me that if I work hard 并说如果我努力工作
[36:55] I should earn my wings real soon. 不久我就真要插上翅膀了
[36:57] Please get in touch with Joanna Carlton from the tenth grade. 请跟10年级的乔安娜·卡尔顿联系
[37:00] Tell her I’m sorry that I could not take her to the Junior Prom. 告诉他说我抱歉不能带她去3年级舞会
[37:03] Love, your son, Frank. 爱你的 儿子 弗兰克
[37:44] – Hello, how are you? – Fine, thank you. – 你好吗? – 很好 谢谢
[37:46] I have a payroll check here I’d like to cash. 我有一张薪水支票想兑现金
[37:49] Certainly. 没问题
[37:52] Uh, excuse me. 对不起
[37:54] I’m sure you hear this all the time but, 我肯定你经常听人这么说
[37:56] you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. 但你的眼睛是我见过的最美丽的一双
[38:00] Yeah, I do get that all the time. 是 我经常听人这么说
[38:04] How would you like it? 你想兑现什么面额的钞票?
[38:21] Oh, I’m sorry, sir. 对不起 先生
[38:22] We won’t have any cash until the banks open in an hour 我们要等银行一小时后开门才有现金
[38:25] but, uh, I’m sure 但我肯定
[38:27] they can cash your check at the airport. 他们可以在飞机场给你兑现支票
[38:29] The airport? 飞机场?
[38:31] Who cashes checks at the airport? 谁在飞机场兑现支票?
[38:33] Well, the airlines, sir. 航空公司 先生
[38:35] They’ve always taken care of their own. 他们总是给自己兑现
[38:46] – Hello. – Hi. Are you deadheading? – 你好 – 你好 请问是要搭机吗?
[38:49] What? 什么?
[38:50] Are you my deadhead to Miami? 你要搭机去迈阿密吗?
[38:55] Yes, yes. 是的
[38:57] Yeah, I’m the deadhead. Here you go. 是 我要搭机 给你
[39:00] You’re a little late, but the jump seat is open. 你有点晚了 但驾驶舱备用椅空着
[39:05] You know it’s been awhile since I’ve done this. 我干这一行已经有段时间了
[39:07] Which one’s the jump seat again? 但备用椅在哪?
[39:11] Have a nice flight. 旅途愉快
[39:13] Are you my deadhead? 你要搭我的飞机吗?
[39:17] Frank, Captain Oliver. 弗兰克 奥利弗机长
[39:19] – John Larkin, the copilot. – Hello. – 约翰·拉金 副驾驶 – 你好
[39:21] Fred Tulley, flight engineer. 福瑞德·塔利 飞机工程师
[39:22] Frank Taylor, Pan Am. 弗兰克·泰勒 泛美公司
[39:23] Thanks for giving me a lift, boys. 谢谢捎我一程 小伙子们
[39:25] Go ahead and take a seat, Frank. We’re about to push. 坐下吧 弗兰克 我们要起飞了
[39:28] What kind of equipment you on, DC-8? 你开哪种飞机 DC-8?
[39:30] Uh, 707. 是707
[39:32] You turning around on the redeye? 你刚到就返回去?
[39:35] Uh, I’m jumping puddles for the next few months 我下几个月要在洲际之间来回飞
[39:37] trying to earn my keep running leapfrogs for the weak and weary. 通过给那些又病又累的人替班 来多挣点钱
[39:40] No shame in that. We all did it. 没什么不好意思 我们都是这么过来的
[39:50] – Have a seat. – Thank you. – 坐吧 – 谢谢
[39:53] Would you like a drink after takeoff? 起飞后你想喝点什么吗?
[39:55] M-Milk? 牛奶?
[39:57] – 80 knots. – Check. – 速度: 80节 (时速150公里) – 确认
[39:59] – V-one. – Rotate. – 到达仰转速度 – 仰转
[40:04] – V-two. – Positive rate. – 到达爬升速度 – 正仰角
[40:06] Gear up. 收起落架
[40:08] Dear Dad: 亲爱的爸爸:
[40:09] Today was graduation. 今天我毕业
[40:11] I am now a copilot 我现在是副驾驶
[40:12] earning $1,400 a month plus benefits 每月挣1400美元 外加福利
[40:16] and the best part is 而最好的一点是
[40:18] they tell me my family can fly for free. 他们告诉我说我的家里人可以免费飞
[40:20] So tell Mom to pack her bags and buy a new swimsuit 所以告诉妈妈去准备行李 买套新的泳衣
[40:24] because I’m taking us all to Hawaii for Christmas. 因为我要带你们去夏威夷过圣诞节
[40:27] I love you, Dad. 我爱你 爸爸
[40:28] Aloha, Frank. 再见 弗兰克
[40:31] – Hello, deadhead. – Hello. – 你好 免费乘客 – 你好
[40:32] Enjoying your free ride? 旅途愉快吗?
[40:40] Marci… 玛茜…
[40:43] did you drop this? 这个是你掉的吗
[40:48] – Must’ve slipped right off your neck. – No… – 一定是从你脖子上滑落下来的 – 不是…
[40:52] No! 不是我的!
[40:55] No… 不…
[41:06] Why are you stopping? 为什么停下来?
[41:10] I want to tell you something, Marci. 我想告诉你件事 玛茜
[41:14] This is by far… 这是到目前…
[41:17] the best date I have ever been on. 我曾经有过的最好的约会
[41:42] I’d like to open a Money Market, please. 请帮我开一个货币市场账户
[41:44] Okay. 好的
[41:52] Welcome to Miami Mutual Bank. How may I help you? 欢迎来迈阿密互助银行 能为您做点什么?
[41:55] My name is Frank Taylor. I’m a copilot for Pan Am. 我叫弗兰克·泰勒 是泛美航空公司的副驾驶
[41:58] I’d like to cash this check here, and then 我想办理支票兑现
[42:02] I’d like to take you out for a steak dinner. 然后带你去吃牛排晚餐
[42:15] And then we feed the checks into the MICR machine 然后我们把支票放进磁性墨迹识别机里
[42:17] which uses special ink 它用一种特殊的墨水
[42:19] to encode the account numbers on the bottom of the checks. 在支票的底部给支票加编码
[42:23] And where are these numbers? 那些编码在哪里?
[42:26] They’re, um… right here. 就在这儿
[42:28] – Right there? – see? – 在这儿? – 看到了吗?
[42:33] They’re called routing numbers. 它们叫做路由编码
[42:35] so where do the checks get routed to? 那么这些支票要路由到哪里去呢?
[42:38] You know, I don’t exactly know. Nobody ever asked me that before. 我不知道 从来没有人问过我
[42:43] Our next item up for bid is also… 我们下一个竞标的物品还是…
[42:45] from the Jersey Central Bank foreclosure. 来自新泽西中心银行的抵押没收品
[42:47] This is a MICR encoder a machine used to encode bank checks. 这是台磁性墨迹识别机 用来给银行支票编码的
[42:51] Do I have an opening bid? 有起标价吗?
[42:52] Our unknown subject is a paperhanger who started working on the East Coast. 我们的罪犯是个从东海岸开始的伪造支票者
[42:55] In the last few weeks, this unsub has developed 在过去的几个星期里 他发明了一种
[42:58] a new form of check fraud which I’m calling “the float.” 新型的支票欺诈手法 我称它”飘”
[43:00] What he’s doing is 他的做法就是
[43:01] he’s opening checking accounts at various banks, 在不同的银行开支票帐户
[43:04] then changing the MICR ink routing numbers 然后涂改那些在支票
[43:05] at the bottom of those checks. 底部的编码
[43:07] Next slide, please. 请播放下一张
[43:09] Next slide, please. 下一张
[43:11] Uh, the remote thing is broken. 遥控器坏了
[43:12] You’ll have to do it by hand. 你得手动
[43:13] FBI总部 华盛顿特区
[43:14] You’ve gotta… try the… 你必须… 试…
[43:16] Agent Mullen, it should be… 马伦探员 它因该…
[43:17] it should be the square button just there by the side. 应该是侧面的那个方按钮
[43:20] This carousel doesn’t work. 转盘不好用
[43:21] It’s a bad carousel you got there. 是个坏转盘
[43:22] – Thank you, Agent Mullen. – Got to move it manually. – 谢谢 马伦探员 – 只能用手动
[43:24] This is a map of the 12 banks of the U.s. Federal Reserve. 这是美联储的12个银行分布图
[43:28] slide. 下一张
[43:30] MICR scanners at every bank 每个银行的识别机的扫描仪
[43:32] read these numbers at the bottom of a check… slide… 读取支票底部的这些数字… 下一张…
[43:35] and then, ship that check off to its corresponding branch. 然后把支票发送到相关的银行兑现
[43:38] Carl, for those of us who are unfamiliar with bank fraud, 卡尔 对我们这些不熟悉银行诈骗的
[43:42] you mind telling us what the hell you’re talking about? 你能不能告诉我们你他妈在讲什么?
[43:45] The East Coast branches are numbered zero-one to zero-six. 东海岸分行的编号是从01到06
[43:49] The central branch is zero-seven, zero-eight 中部地区分行的编号是07到08
[43:51] so on, so forth. 如此类推
[43:52] You mean those numbers on the bottom of a check 底部的那些号码
[43:53] actually mean something? 有什么实际意思吗?
[43:54] All of this was in the report I filed two days ago. 所有这些都是我两天前做的报告
[43:57] If you change… a zero-two to a one-two 如果你把… 02改成12 这就意味着
[44:02] that means that check, which was cashed in New York 这就意味着在纽约提现金的支票
[44:04] is not go to the New York Federal Branch 不会再转到纽约联邦分行了
[44:06] but it is rerouted all the way to the san Francisco Federal Branch. 而是会被转到都回到旧金山分行
[44:10] The bank doesn’t even know the check has bounced for two weeks 银行在两个星期里 不会知道支票已被退回了
[44:13] which means our unsub can stay in one place 这就意味着我们的犯人会待在一个地方
[44:16] paper the same city over and over again 在同一个城市不断重施故技
[44:17] while his checks circle the country. 直至支票送经全国
[44:19] You know, you want to talk to my wife. 你应该和我的太太谈谈
[44:22] she’s the one balances the checkbook at our house. 我们家她管支票本
[44:30] Next slide. 下一张
[44:38] Daddy! 爸爸!
[44:42] My son, the birdman. 我的孩子 飞行员
[44:44] some uniform, Frank. 穿制服了
[44:45] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样?
[44:47] Nice. 很好
[44:49] sit down. 坐吧
[44:53] so, Dad… Daddy, have you gotten the postcards? 爸爸… 你收到明信片了吗?
[44:56] Of course. 当然
[44:57] This fork is ice cold. 这叉子冰凉
[44:59] No, no, Dad, th-that’s a chilled salad fork. 不 爸爸 那是冰镇的吃沙拉用的叉子
[45:03] It’s a fancy restaurant, you know. 这是个高档餐厅 你知道
[45:11] Well, here… 这儿…
[45:14] – I-I got you something. – What’s that? – 我有东西送你 – 什么东西?
[45:17] Open it. 打开看看
[45:23] You know what those are, right? 你知道那些是什么 对吧?
[45:26] Those are the keys to a 1965 Cadillac DeVille convertible. 那是一辆1965年卡迪拉克敞篷车的钥匙
[45:31] Brand-new, Dad. 全新的 爸爸
[45:32] Red with white interior 车身红色 车内白色
[45:34] split seats, air conditioning, the works. 分开的座位 空调 全套的配置
[45:38] Are you giving me a Cadillac? 你送给我一辆卡迪拉克?
[45:40] Yeah. I’m giving you a Cadillac. 我送给你一辆卡迪拉克
[45:42] Dad, sh-she’s parked downstairs. 爸爸 它就停在楼下
[45:44] When we’re done eating lunch 我们吃完午饭后
[45:45] why don’t you, you know, drive on over to Mom’s house 就开到妈妈那里去…
[45:48] pick her up, take a little joyride? 带上她兜兜风
[45:50] Do you know what would happen if the IRs found out 如果税务局发现我开辆新的双门轿车到处跑
[45:53] I was driving around in a new coupe? 你知道会发生什么?
[45:57] I took the train here, Frank. 我坐火车来的 弗兰克
[45:59] I’m taking the train home. 也要坐火车回去
[46:03] All right. 好吧
[46:11] I have plenty of money. 我有很多钱
[46:13] You know, if you ever, ever need anything… 你知道 需要什么尽管讲…
[46:16] You worried? 你担心我?
[46:17] About me? 担心我?
[46:19] No, I’m not… I’m not worried. 不 我不是… 我不是担心
[46:21] You think I can’t buy my own car? 你觉得我自己买不起车?
[46:24] Two mice fell in a bucket of cream, Frank. 两只老鼠掉进奶油桶里 弗兰克
[46:29] Which one am I? 我是哪只?
[46:30] You’re that second mouse. 你是第二只老鼠
[46:35] I went by the store today. 我今天路过商店
[46:38] I had to close the store for awhile. 我不得不把商店关几天
[46:40] It’s all about timing, Frank. 只是个时间问题 弗兰克
[46:42] The goddamn government knows that. 狗屁政府清楚这点
[46:43] They hit you when you’re down. 他们落井下石
[46:45] I wasn’t going to let them take it from me, so I just… 我不想让他们把商店夺走 所以我就…
[46:48] shut the doors myself, called their bluff. 干脆自己关了店门 看他们能把我怎样
[46:55] sooner or later, they’ll forget about me. 早晚他们是要忘了我的
[46:58] I understand, I… 我明白
[47:01] Have you told Ma? 你告诉妈了吗?
[47:05] she’s so stubborn, your mother. 你母亲 她很固执
[47:12] Don’t worry. I’m not going to let her go without a fight. 不要担心 我不会不劝她就让她走的
[47:15] I been fighting for us… 我要劝她为我们留下…
[47:20] Dad? 老爸?
[47:24] since the day we… we met. 从我们… 我们相遇的那天起
[47:27] Daddy, out of all those men 爸爸 在那些人当中
[47:29] you were the one that took her home, remember that. 是你赢得了妈妈的心 记得吗?
[47:32] 200 men, sitting in that tiny social hall watching her dance. 200人坐在那个小厅里看她跳舞
[47:40] What was the name of that town? 那个小镇叫什么名字来着?
[47:42] – Montrichard, Dad. – Yeah. – 曼沙 爸爸 – 是的
[47:44] I didn’t speak a word of French 我一句法语也不会说
[47:47] and six weeks later, she was my wi… 而六个星期后 她成了我的妻子…
[47:52] she’s your wife. 她还是你的妻子
[47:55] My son bought me a Cadillac today. 我儿子今天给我买了辆卡迪拉克
[47:59] I think that calls for a toast. 我想该为此干一杯
[48:10] To the best damn pilot in the sky. 为了天空中最好的飞行员
[48:13] It’s not what you think. 不像你想的那样
[48:15] I’m just a copilot. 我只是名副驾驶
[48:18] You see these people staring at you? 你看见这些人在注视你吗?
[48:24] These are the most powerful people in New York City 这些是纽约市最有权势的人
[48:28] and they keep peeking over their shoulders 他们总是越过肩膀偷看
[48:30] wondering where you’re going tonight. 想知道今晚你去哪里
[48:33] Where you going, Frank? 你要去哪里 弗兰克?
[48:35] Dad, nobody’s staring at me. 爸爸 没有人在盯着我
[48:37] some place exotic? 什么奇异的地方吗?
[48:42] Just tell me where you’re going. 告诉我你要去哪里
[48:46] Los An… Hollywood. 洛杉… 好莱坞
[48:49] Hollywood. 好莱坞
[48:56] The rest of us… 我们其余的人…
[48:58] really are suckers. 真是笨蛋
[49:07] so, I got on this red dress and these high heels, right? 所以我穿了这红衣服和高跟鞋 对吗?
[49:09] And I got a bra, like, out here, okay? 我外边这儿戴了胸罩
[49:11] And I’m chasing these two Puerto Rican guys 我追两个波多黎各人
[49:11] 加利福尼亚 好莱坞
[49:13] through the park. 在公园里
[49:13] They got a suitcase filled with bank robbery loot. 他们拎一个装满了从银行抢来的钱的箱子
[49:16] Okay, I’m screaming out, “FBI, freeze!” 我大喊: “联邦调查局 不许动! “
[49:18] And I’m reaching for my gun, but I can’t find it in the bra. 我去拿枪 却发现不在胸罩里
[49:21] It’s so damn big 它太他妈大了
[49:22] I thought I was going to shoot my tits off. 我想我会不会把乳头射掉
[49:27] You know, that’s a funny story. 这是个有趣的故事
[49:28] People always laugh at that story. 别人总是被逗笑
[49:30] Let me ask you a question, Mr. Amdursky. 让我问你一个问题 阿穆德斯基先生
[49:32] If you were having so much fun undercover 如果你觉得当便衣很有意思
[49:34] why did you transfer to bank fraud? 那你为什么转到银行诈骗科?
[49:36] I didn’t transfer. 不是我要求转的
[49:37] I was censured and reassigned. 我受责难被重分配的
[49:40] It’s like being punished. I was punished. 就像是受罚了 我就受罚了
[49:42] I screwed up in the field. 我出外勤时犯了个错误
[49:43] What about you, Mr. Fox? 你呢 福克斯先生
[49:45] Were you… punished for screwing up in the field? 有没有在出外勤时 因为犯错而受罚过?
[49:47] Oh, no, no, no, I’ve never worked in the field before. 没有 我以前从没穿便衣去调查过
[49:49] I audited background investigations of Department of Justice clerical applicants. 我在司法部的文职申请部审计背景调查
[49:54] Well, that’s just great. I ask for a team 真是太好了 我要一队便衣
[49:55] and they drag the bottom of the Pacific. 结果他们给我派了两个不称职的人
[49:58] You mind if I ask you a question, Agent Handratty? 我能问你个问题吗 汉拉蒂探员?
[50:01] How come you’re so serious all the time? 你为什么总是那么严肃?
[50:02] Does it bother you, Mr. Amdursky? 这干扰你了吗 阿穆德斯基先生?
[50:06] Yeah. Yeah, it does bother me. 对 是干扰我了
[50:07] Does it bother you, Mr. Fox? 干扰你了吗 福克斯先生?
[50:09] A little, I guess. 我想有一点
[50:12] Well, would you like to hear me tell a joke? 你们想听我讲个笑话吗?
[50:16] Yeah. Yeah, we’d love to hear a joke from you. 想 我们很想听你讲个笑话
[50:21] Knock, knock. 咚咚敲门
[50:22] Who’s there? 是谁?
[50:27] Go fuck yourselves. 去你妈的
[50:37] Tall and tan and young and lovely 年轻可爱 高挑棕肤
[50:40] The girl from Ipanema… 这来自依帕内玛的女孩
[50:42] He cashed three checks. They all cleared. 他兑换了三张支票 都取到钱了
[50:45] I was going to deposit this one today. 我今天打算存这张
[50:48] I don’t want any trouble. 我不想有麻烦
[50:51] No trouble. 没有麻烦
[50:53] No trouble at all. 一点也没有
[50:55] We’ll just take this check and be on our way. 我们就拿着这张支票上路了
[50:56] – Thank you. – Good. – 谢谢 – 很好
[50:58] Because I don’t want my customers harassed. 因为我不想让我的顾客受到干扰
[51:03] What are you saying, he’s still here? 你在说什么 他仍然在这儿吗?
[51:07] 201. 201房间
[51:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[51:12] – Corner here. – Oh, thanks, son. – 到转弯了 – 谢谢 儿子
[51:16] – some steps. – steps. – 有楼梯 – 楼梯
[51:22] Hey, Mr. Murphy, how are you? 墨菲先生 你好吗?
[51:24] – Is that Frank? – Yeah, it’s Frank. – 是弗兰克吗? – 是我
[51:25] – Hey, Frank, how are you? – How’s the knee? – 弗兰克 你好吗? – 您膝盖怎么样了?
[51:27] Come on, I’ll race you right now. 得了 我现在就跟你赛跑
[51:30] – Take care. – Okay, Frank. – 小心点 – 好的
[51:33] Come on, Carl, this guy’s a pen and ink man. 得了 卡尔 这个家伙是个文人
[51:35] A goddamn paperhanger. He doesn’t even carry a gun. 这个该死的裱糊工 他连枪都没带
[51:37] Why can’t we go with you, Carl? 我们为什么不和你一起走 卡尔?
[51:38] You just keep your eyes open, do your job and I’ll buy you both a Good Humor bar. 打起精神好好干 我会给你俩买冰激凌吃
[51:52] It’s all right, ma’am. FBI. 没事 夫人 联邦调查局
[51:57] 201… 201, 201. 201室… 201室 201室
[52:11] FBI! 联邦调查局!
[52:22] FBI! 联邦调查局!
[52:24] Come out of the bathroom! 从卫生间出来!
[52:27] step out of the bathroom! 从卫生间出来!
[52:33] Hands on your head. 手放在头上
[52:34] Oh, that’s the new IBM selectric. 是新的IBM电动打字机
[52:36] Put your hands on your head. 把手放到头上
[52:37] You can change the print type in five seconds. 五秒钟内就能改变打印格式
[52:38] – Shut up! – Just pop out the ball. – 闭嘴! – 只是突出了个球.
[52:40] Put your hands on your head! Put your hands…! 把手放到头上!
[52:42] You know, he’s got over 200 checks here, a gallon 他有200多张支票 1加仑印度墨水
[52:44] – of India ink, drafting. – Hands on your head! – 还有草图 – 举起手!
[52:46] Even has little payroll envelopes addressed to himself 甚至发自泛美的薪水信封都写着
[52:48] – from Pan Am. – Put it down! Drop it! – 他自己的地址 – 放下! 扔掉!
[52:49] Relax. 放松点!
[52:51] You’re late, all right? My name’s Allen, Barry Allen 你来晚了 我是巴里·艾伦
[52:54] United states secret service. 美国特情局的
[52:55] Your boy just tried to jump out the window. 你的嫌疑犯刚才想从窗户跳出去
[52:57] My partner has him in custody downstairs. 被我同伴拘捕了
[52:59] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 你少鬼扯
[53:01] You think the FBI are the only ones on this guy? 你以为只有联邦调查局在追捕他吗?
[53:03] I mean, come on. 我的意思是说
[53:04] Come on, he’s dabbling in government checks here. 别争了 他在这里还在伪造政府支票
[53:07] We’ve been following a paper trail on this guy 我们是根据这张才跟踪到他的
[53:09] for months now. 已经有好几个月了
[53:11] Hey, you mind taking that gun out of my face? 你介意把枪从我的脸上移开吗?
[53:13] Please. Really. I mean, it makes me nervous. 拜托了 真的 这让我感觉紧张
[53:15] – Let me see some credentials. – Yeah, sure. – 让我看看你的证件 – 当然
[53:21] Take my whole wallet. 把我的钱包都拿去吧
[53:23] You want my gun, too? Come over here. Take my gun. 你还想要我的枪? 你来拿好了
[53:27] Hey, hey, look, just do me a favor. Take a look outside. Look. 帮个忙 看窗外 看
[53:30] Look out the window. 看看窗外
[53:31] My partner’s walking him to the car as we speak… Look. 我的同伴正押着他走向那车… 看
[53:37] Old guy almost pissed in his pants when I came through the door. 在我进来时 老家伙差点尿裤子
[53:40] He jumped right through the window onto the hood of my car. 他直接从这窗户跳到我的车上
[53:44] – Hey, Murph? – Yeah? – 嘿 墨菲? – 嗯?
[53:45] Call the LAPD again. 给洛杉矶警察局打电话
[53:47] I don’t want people walking through my crime scene. 我不想让人走进我的犯罪现场
[53:52] I didn’t expect the secret service on this. 我没想到特情局卷了进来
[53:54] Don’t worry about it. 不用担心
[53:56] Well, what’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[53:58] Handratty, Carl Handratty. 汉莱提 卡尔·汉莱提
[54:06] Mind if I see some identification? 我能看一下你的证件吗?
[54:08] – sure. – You never can be too careful these days. – 当然 – 小心驶得万年船
[54:13] Well, tough luck, Carl. 运气不好 卡尔
[54:15] Five minutes earlier you would’ve landed yourself a pretty good collar. 早来5分钟 你就能抓个正着
[54:18] It’s all right. 没关系
[54:19] Ten seconds later, and you’d have been shot. 要是晚来10秒钟 就被打死了
[54:22] Mind if I come downstairs with you? 介意我跟你一起去吗?
[54:24] – I got to take a look at this guy. – Sure thing. – 我得看看这家伙 – 当然行
[54:26] Just, uh, do me a favor and sit tight for a second 帮个忙 在这等我一下
[54:28] while I get this evidence downstairs. 我下楼去取证据
[54:30] You know, I don’t want some maid walking through here and making the bed. 我不想让服务员进来铺床
[54:33] – LAPD should be here any sec. – Wait. – 洛杉矶警察局的人随时会到 – 等等
[54:40] Your wallet. 你的钱包
[54:42] You hang onto it for a minute. I trust you. 替我保管一会儿 我相信你
[55:04] secret service. 特情局
[55:50] Oh, goddamn it! 哦 见鬼!
[55:53] It was stupid. 真愚蠢
[55:55] I made a stupid mistake. 我犯了个愚蠢的错误
[55:57] Forget about it. 别想了
[55:59] There are hundreds of unknown subjects out there. 还有百多宗没破的案件
[56:01] I-I can get this guy, Sean. 我能抓住这家伙 肖恩
[56:03] The worst thing a paperhanger can do is show his face. 造假的人所做的最糟糕的事 就是被人看见脸
[56:05] I read the report. 我看了报告
[56:07] six feet tall, brown hair, 27 to 30 years of age 1米80高 棕色头发 27到30岁之间
[56:10] 160 pounds. 70公斤
[56:11] This could be almost anybody. 这样的人到处都是
[56:12] I heard his voice, Sean, I saw his face. 我听见了他的声音 看到了他的脸
[56:14] There’s nothing for him to hide behind anymore. 他没有什么可掩藏的了
[56:18] Just be careful. 小心些
[56:20] You got 12 years in. 你干了12年了
[56:21] Nobody bothers you down on the first floor. 没有人干扰你的工作
[56:23] You practically wrote the book on bank fraud. 你写了那本银行诈骗案的书
[56:25] That’s the kind of thing that can make you section chief someday. 那会让你有一天成为部门主管的
[56:28] Just don’t put yourself in this type of position. 不要把自己放到那种位置上
[56:32] What type of position? 哪种位置?
[56:35] Position of being humiliated. 受辱的位置
[56:46] sean, would you like to hear me tell a joke? 你想听我讲个笑话吗?
[56:50] Yeah, sure. 说吧
[56:52] Knock, knock! 咚咚敲门
[56:57] so, my- my next question is, when a pilot retires 我的下个问题是 飞行员退休后
[57:01] uh, Pan Am sends them a check every single month? 泛美每个月都给他们发张支票吗?
[57:04] Uh, yeah, pension program sends a check and benefits. 对 按养老金计划给他们发支票和福利
[57:07] How much is that check for? 支票上有多少钱?
[57:09] Uh, kid, I’m really not in the mood for this right now. 我现在没有心情谈这个
[57:11] This skywayman’s driving me crazy. 那个空中强盗都快把我搞疯了
[57:13] Who’s the skywayman? 哪个强盗?
[57:14] Ah, some nut that’s flying around the country posing as a Pan Am pilot. 一个假扮成泛美飞行员 到处飞的疯子
[57:17] There’s a column about him in the paper today. 今天报纸有他的一个栏目
[57:27] I keep telling them this is not my problem. 我不断告诉他们说这不是我的问题
[57:28] This guy doesn’t even fly Pan Am. 这家伙甚至不飞泛美
[57:31] Flies everybody else. 他飞别的公司
[57:32] Flies United, TWA, Continental, Eastern… 他飞联合 环球 大陆 东部…
[57:36] The skywayman. 空中强盗
[57:38] Newspaper loves this clown. 报界喜欢这小丑
[57:41] They call him “the James Bond of the sky.” 他们称他为空中的詹姆斯·邦德
[57:46] – Did you say…? – Bond, James Bond. – 你说…? – 邦德 詹姆斯.邦德
[57:59] Tell me, Joan, why does he do it? 告诉我 琼 他为什么那样做?
[58:01] – He likes to win. – Come on, come on. – 他喜欢赢 – 快点 快点
[58:03] We’ll be landing in 20 minutes. 我们20分钟就会着陆.
[58:05] Do you want to play it easy or the hard way? 你想玩简单的还是玩难的?
[58:08] And this isn’t a tranquilizer. 这不是镇静剂.
[58:10] Well, Pussy, you do know a lot more about planes than guns. 好了 普茜 你对飞机的了解要比枪多得多
[58:14] Hello, Pussy. 你好 普茜
[58:16] – Now, you’re sure this is the suit, right? – Positive. – 你肯定是这种西装? – 肯定
[58:19] It’s the exact suit he wore in the movie. 跟他在电影里穿的完全一样
[58:21] Okay. I’ll take three. 好 我买3套
[58:24] Certainly, Mr. Fleming. 没问题 弗莱明先生
[58:25] Now what you need is one of those 现在你缺的就是一辆
[58:27] little foreign sports cars that he drives. 他开的那种外国小跑车
[58:57] Hello. 你好
[59:03] Haven’t I seen you before? 我以前见过你吗?
[59:07] Maybe. 也许
[59:09] A couple years ago, I was on the cover of Seventeen. 几年以前我上过《17岁》的封面
[59:15] You’re that model, right? Cheryl. 你是那个模特 对吗? 谢丽尔
[59:17] Yes. 是
[59:18] The guys used to put your picture on their lockers. 我同学总喜欢把你的照片贴在存衣柜里
[59:23] Isn’t that your silver car I saw parked out front? 我看见的停在外面的那辆银色轿车 是你的吗?
[59:26] Yeah. One of them. 对 其中一辆
[59:32] so, think I could get an autograph? 所以 能给我签个名吗?
[59:39] Do you have a pen in your room? 你房间里有笔吗?
[1:00:20] Man like you can buy anything he wants. 像你这样的人可以买任何想要的东西
[1:00:35] He buys a deck of cards at the hotel gift shop. 他在旅馆的礼品店里买了一副纸牌
[1:00:41] Well, you want to see a card trick? 你想看我耍扑克把戏吗?
[1:00:45] How much did these cards cost? 这扑克价值多少钱?
[1:00:49] Oh, 55 cents, I think. 我想55分吧
[1:00:54] And if they sold me downstairs at the hotel gift shop… 如果楼下旅馆的礼品店里把我卖了…
[1:01:00] how much would you pay? 你会付多少钱?
[1:01:03] I’m sor… 对…
[1:01:05] I’m sorry, how mu… how much would I pay for what? 对不起 我给什么付多少钱?
[1:01:11] The entire night. 一整夜
[1:01:15] How much would you pay me for the entire night? 我陪你一整晚你付我多少钱?
[1:01:23] Cheryl, I… I really don’t know. 谢丽尔 我… 我真不知道
[1:01:27] Don’t be scared. 不要害怕
[1:01:33] Make me an offer. 出个价
[1:01:43] $300? 300美元?
[1:01:46] Go fish. 抓牌
[1:01:51] Uh, 500 dollars? 500美元?
[1:01:54] Go fish. 抓牌
[1:01:57] $600. 600美元?
[1:01:59] Go fish. 抓牌!
[1:02:04] $1,000. 1000美元
[1:02:08] Okay. 好
[1:02:11] $1,000. 1000美元
[1:02:15] Okay. 好
[1:02:17] I’ll be right back. 我马上就回来
[1:02:19] Wait a second. Where are you going? 等等 你去哪儿?
[1:02:21] I’m going downstairs to cash a check. 我下楼去兑现支票
[1:02:25] You think this hotel is going to cash a $1,000 check 你想旅馆能给你兑现1000美元支票?
[1:02:27] at 3:00am? 凌晨3点?
[1:02:31] It’s a New York savings and Loan check. 是张纽约储蓄和贷款支票
[1:02:33] It’s like gold. They’ll cash it. 像金子一样 他们会给兑现的
[1:02:36] Don’t you think they might get a little suspicious? 你不觉得他们可能会产生点怀疑吗?
[1:02:38] Let me see that. 让我看看
[1:02:41] It’s a cashier’s check. Endorse it over to me. 是银行开出的支票 背书给我
[1:02:43] No. I couldn’t do that. 我不能那么做
[1:02:46] see, this check is for $1,400. 这张支票是1400美元的
[1:02:48] We agreed upon $1,000. 我们谈好的价是1000美元
[1:02:51] Why don’t I give you back $400 为什么我不能给你400美元
[1:02:54] and you give me that check? 然后你给我那支票呢?
[1:02:58] Even better. 那更好
[1:03:31] Does this belong to anybody? 这是谁的吗?
[1:03:50] This is Handratty. Merry Christmas. 我是汉莱提 圣诞快乐
[1:03:52] Hello, Carl. 你好 卡尔
[1:03:54] Hello. 喂
[1:03:58] Barry Allen, secret service. 巴里·艾伦 特情局的
[1:04:01] I’ve been trying to track you down now for the last couple of hours. 过去几个小时里 我一直在找你
[1:04:05] What do you want? 你想要怎样?
[1:04:07] I wanted to apologize for what happened in Los Angeles. 我想为在洛杉矶发生的事向你道歉
[1:04:12] No, no, you don’t apologize to me. 不 不要向我道歉
[1:04:14] Do you always work on Christmas Eve, Carl? 你平安夜也总是在工作吗?
[1:04:17] I volunteered… 我自愿…
[1:04:19] so men with families could go home early. 所以有家的人可以早点回家了
[1:04:22] Looked like you were wearing a wedding ring 好像你戴着个结婚戒指来的
[1:04:24] I thought maybe you had a family. 我以为你有家呢
[1:04:27] No. No family. 不 我没有家
[1:04:30] You want to talk to me… 你想跟我…
[1:04:32] – let’s talk face-to-face. – All right. – 我们见面谈吧 – 行
[1:04:35] I’m at my suite at the Stuyvesant Arms, room 3113. 我在斯戴弗桑阿姆斯的办公室 3113房间
[1:04:39] In the morning, I leave for Las Vegas for the weekend. 早上我要出发 去拉斯维加斯度周末
[1:04:45] You think you’re going to get me again? 你想再耍我一次吗?
[1:04:47] You’re not going to Vegas. 你去不了拉斯维加斯
[1:04:49] You’re not in the stuyvesant Arms. 你也不在斯戴弗桑阿姆斯
[1:04:52] You’d love for me to send out 20 agents Christmas Eve 你想让我在平安夜派20名特工
[1:04:55] we barge into your hotel, knock down the door 冲进你的旅馆 撞开你的门
[1:04:58] so you can make fools out of us all. 所以你可以耍我们大家
[1:05:01] I’m really sorry if I made a fool out of you. 如果我耍弄了你我真的很抱歉
[1:05:03] – I really am. – Uh-uh, no. – 真的 – 不需要
[1:05:05] No, listen, I really am. 不用 听我说 我是真的
[1:05:07] No, no, you… you do not feel sorry for me. 不 你… 你不要对我有歉意
[1:05:09] The truth is, I knew it was you. 事实上 我知道是你
[1:05:11] Now maybe I didn’t get the cuffs on you, but I knew. 我没有给你戴上手铐 但我知道
[1:05:15] Ah, people only know what you tell them, Carl. 人们只知道你告诉他们的 卡尔
[1:05:18] Well, then tell me this, Barry Allen, secret service. 那么你告诉我 特情局的巴里·艾伦
[1:05:22] How did you know I wouldn’t look in your wallet? 你怎么知道我不会看你的钱包?
[1:05:25] The same reason the Yankees always win. 与洋基队为什么总赢一样的道理
[1:05:28] Nobody can keep their eyes off the pinstripes. 没有人能把眼睛从条纹衣服上移开
[1:05:31] The Yankees win because they have Mickey Mantle. 洋基队能赢是因为有了米基·曼托
[1:05:34] No one ever bets on the uniform. 从来没有人对他们的服装下赌注
[1:05:37] You sure about that, Carl? 你肯定这点吗 卡尔?
[1:05:39] I’ll tell you what I am sure of. 我告诉你我能肯定什么
[1:05:42] You’re going to get caught. 你肯定是要被抓住的
[1:05:44] One way or another, it’s a mathematical fact. 这样或是那样 只是个数学问题
[1:05:46] It’s… It’s like Vegas. 就像… 就像在赌城
[1:05:48] The House always wins. 总是庄家赢
[1:05:55] Well, Carl, I’m sorry, but I have to go. 卡尔 对不起 我得结束谈话了
[1:06:00] Ah. You didn’t call just to apologize, did you? 你打电话不只是为了道歉 对吗?
[1:06:04] What do you mean? 你什么意思?
[1:06:07] You… you… you have no one else to call. 你… 你… 你没别人可打电话
[1:06:34] – You got that burger up? – Yep. – 把那个汉堡拿起来 – 好的
[1:06:42] How are you? 你好吗?
[1:06:47] More coffee, sir? 再加点咖啡吗 先生?
[1:06:54] Are you a collector? 你是收藏家吗?
[1:06:56] Of what? 哪方面的?
[1:06:57] “Captives of the Cosmic Ray,” “The Big Freeze” 《宇宙之光的俘虏》 《大冻结》
[1:07:00] “Land of the Golden Giants.” I’ve got them all. 《金色巨人之地》 我都收集全了
[1:07:02] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[1:07:04] Barry Allen. 巴里·艾伦
[1:07:09] The Flash. “闪电”
[1:07:12] Wait, kid, kid, kid. 等等 孩子 过来
[1:07:16] You mean like the comic book? 你指 就像这本漫画书?
[1:07:18] Yeah, the comic book. When he’s not The Flash. 对 就是这漫画书 当他不是”闪电”时
[1:07:19] That’s his name, Barry Allen. 巴里·艾伦就是他的名字
[1:07:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:07:28] Now get this: He reads comic books. 听清楚了: 他看漫画书
[1:07:31] Comic books! Barry Allen is The Flash! 漫画书! 巴里·艾伦是”闪电” !
[1:07:34] Carl, slow down. I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. 卡尔 慢点儿 我不知道你在说什么
[1:07:36] He’s a kid. Our unsub is a kid. 他是个孩子 我们的目标是个孩子
[1:07:38] That’s why we couldn’t match his prints. 怪不得我们对不上他的指纹
[1:07:39] That’s why he doesn’t have a record. 他没有犯罪记录
[1:07:41] Now, I want you to contact NYPD 联系纽约警察局
[1:07:43] for every all-points juvenile runaways in New York City. 查一下所有离家出走的年轻人的情况
[1:07:46] And don’t forget the airports. 别忘了飞机场
[1:07:47] He’s been kiting checks all over the country. 他到处撒支票
[1:07:49] – But why New York? – The Yankees! – 为什么是纽约? – 因为洋基队!
[1:07:52] He said something about the Yankees! 他说过洋基队的事情!
[1:07:56] so where are we on the list? 我们到名单哪儿了?
[1:07:58] Number 53, “Abagnahlee.” 53号 阿巴戈内尔
[1:08:04] Good morning, ma’am. 早晨好 女士
[1:08:05] We’re the FBI agents who called. 我们是打过电话的联邦调查局特工
[1:08:07] Yes, I’ve been waiting. I hope you’re all hungry. 对 我在等你们 我想你们都饿了
[1:08:10] I put out the sara Lee. 我正在解冻沙拉丽蛋糕
[1:08:15] My husband Jack is a lawyer. 我的丈夫杰克是名律师
[1:08:17] What about your first husband, Mrs. “Abagnahlee”? 你的第一任丈夫怎样了 阿巴戈内里太太?
[1:08:20] Abagnale, but I prefer to be called Barnes. 阿巴戈内尔 但我喜欢被称为巴恩斯
[1:08:25] “Frank William Abagnale.” “弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔”
[1:08:27] It says here he was in the service. 据说他服过役
[1:08:28] Did… Did you two meet during the war? 你们是在大战时认识的?
[1:08:31] Yeah, I lived in a very small village 对 我住的一个很小的村庄里
[1:08:34] in France… Montrichard. 在法国… 叫曼沙
[1:08:36] the kind of place where they never heard of sara Lee. 那种地方的人从来都没听说过沙拉丽
[1:08:39] Help yourselves. 请便
[1:08:41] “Nobody doesn’t like sara Lee.” “没人不喜欢沙拉丽”
[1:08:43] You filled out a missing person’s report for a runaway juvenile 你填写过一份离家出走少年的失踪报告
[1:08:46] by the name of Frank Abagnale Jr. 名叫小弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔
[1:08:49] Is Frankie okay? 弗兰基没事吧?
[1:08:51] You’re aware of the fact that he wrote some checks 你知道他在美国大通银行的…
[1:08:52] on a closed account at Chase Manhattan Bank? 死账户上开支票吗?
[1:08:55] Oh, yes. 知道
[1:08:56] The police think he’s some type of criminal. 警察认为他犯了某种罪
[1:08:58] What he did was a felony, Mrs. Barnes. 他犯的是重罪 巴恩斯太太
[1:09:01] It was $1,000. 一共才1000美元
[1:09:04] Half the kids his age are on dope 像他这么大的孩子有一半在吸毒
[1:09:06] throwing rocks at police 向警察扔石子
[1:09:08] and they scared me to death 他们都吓死我了
[1:09:10] because my son made a little mistake. 就因为我的儿子犯了个小错误
[1:09:13] Huh. A 17-year-old… boy has to eat 一个17岁… 的孩子需要吃饭
[1:09:17] has to have a place to sleep. 需要有个地方睡觉
[1:09:19] We understand, ma’am. 我们理解 夫人
[1:09:22] Would you happen to have a picture of your son? 有你儿子的照片吗?
[1:09:23] Oh, yes. I have his old yearbook. 有 我有他的旧年册
[1:09:34] Okay. 好
[1:09:36] Okay, okay, we, uh… 好 好 我们…
[1:09:38] we need to send out an all-office teletype. 我们要给所有部门发电传
[1:09:41] Our unsub’s name is Frank Abagnale Jr., age 17. 我们的嫌疑犯叫小弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔 17岁
[1:09:44] Is Frankie okay? Is he in trouble? 弗兰基没事吧? 他有麻烦了吗?
[1:09:47] Ma’am, I’m sorry to have to tell you: 夫人 抱歉我得告诉你
[1:09:48] Your son is forging checks. 你儿子在伪造支票
[1:09:50] Forging checks? Wait! 伪造支票? 等等!
[1:09:51] I’m sure we can take care of that. 我们肯定能赔偿
[1:09:53] I am working part-time at the church now. 我在教堂做半日工
[1:09:55] Just tell me how much he owes and I’ll pay you back. 告诉我他欠多少 我还给你们
[1:09:57] so far, it’s about $1.3 million. 到目前为止 约130万美元
[1:10:17] Hi, Melanie, how are you? 嗨 梅兰妮 你还好吧?
[1:10:19] When you’re in the house, please, just use an ashtray. 在室内时请用烟灰缸
[1:10:22] Frank, this fondue is so good! 弗兰克 这奶油真好!
[1:10:24] Great. Here, take this for me. 很好 帮我拿着
[1:10:25] Ooh, good! I love Moet! 喔 好! 我喜欢摩埃特!
[1:10:28] Hey. How are you? 嗨 你好吗?
[1:10:35] James, James, please! 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 求你了!
[1:10:37] Just stay away from the hi-fi system, all right? 离那音响远点 好吗?
[1:10:39] It’s reel-to-reel. You can’t wind it like that. 这是卷轴到卷轴的 你不能那样进带
[1:10:45] Christ! Terry! 天哪! 特里!
[1:10:47] This is Italian knit! Watch where you’re going! 这可是意大利的编织! 走路看着点!
[1:10:49] It’s just a shirt, man! 只不过是件衬衫 伙计!
[1:10:51] Frank! Come quick! 弗兰克! 快过来!
[1:10:53] Lance just fell into the conversation pit! 郎斯掉到谈话间里了!
[1:11:02] Excuse me, you know where Lance Applebaum is? 对不起 你知道兰斯·埃坡巴姆在哪儿吗?
[1:11:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:11:07] These bottles need to be labeled when you pick them up. 这些瓶子一定要贴上标签
[1:11:10] Do you understand how dangerous this is? 你知道这有多危险吗?
[1:11:11] Do you? 你知道吗?
[1:11:12] Don’t stand there crying, just nod your head 不要只是哭 要点头
[1:11:14] and tell me you won’t do it again. 跟我说你不再这样了
[1:11:15] Now dry up and get back to work. 擦干眼泪 去工作吧
[1:11:18] Dr. Blair, Dr. Blair 布莱尔医生 布莱尔医生
[1:11:20] Dr. Sherwood Blair. 薛伍德·布莱尔医生
[1:11:22] Hey, hey… you okay? 嘿 嘿… 没事吧?
[1:11:26] He told me to pick up the blood, 他叫我去采血
[1:11:27] so I did, but he never told me to label it. 我就做了 但他从没告诉过我要贴标签
[1:11:31] Hey, it’s okay. stop crying. 没关系 别哭了
[1:11:34] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[1:11:37] – Brenda. – Brenda. – 布伦达 – 布伦达
[1:11:41] Brenda, I wouldn’t worry about it. 布伦达 我不会介意它的
[1:11:42] You know, these doctors 那些医生
[1:11:43] you know, they don’t know everything. 你也知道 他们并不是什么都懂
[1:11:46] It’s my first week 这是我第一周上班
[1:11:48] and I think they’re going to fire me. 我想他们要解雇我了
[1:11:50] No, no, nobody’s going to fire you, Brenda. 不会的 没有人会解雇你的
[1:11:53] I bet you’re good at your job. 我打赌你会干得很好
[1:11:56] No, I’m not. 不 我不会
[1:11:58] Yeah, I bet if I asked you to check on the status 我想如果我求你帮我查一下
[1:12:02] of my friend Lance Applebaum 朋友兰斯·埃坡巴姆的状况
[1:12:04] that you could do that for me in a second. 你会很快帮我做到的
[1:12:15] Mr. Applebaum fractured his ankle. 埃坡巴姆先生踝骨骨折
[1:12:17] Dr. Ashland is treating him in exam room seven. 阿什兰德医生在7号检查室给他治疗
[1:12:21] You see that? No problem. 你看? 没问题吧
[1:12:26] This is the emergency chart. 这是急诊图表
[1:12:28] see that blue star there? 看见那个蓝色的星了吗?
[1:12:30] That means that the patient has been diagnosed. 那表示病人已经被诊断
[1:12:33] And then, after he’s been treated 给他治疗后
[1:12:35] we put a red circle here, see? 再在这里画个红圈 明白吗?
[1:12:38] How do you like those braces? 你觉得那些牙套怎么样?
[1:12:42] I guess they are all right. 我看它们挺好
[1:12:45] I got mine off last year. 我去年把我的摘下来了
[1:12:48] Boy, I hated them. They were bottoms. 天啊 我讨厌它们 只是里边的牙
[1:12:50] You know, I still got to wear my mouth guard. 我还得戴我的护牙
[1:12:53] You have really nice teeth. 你的牙确实很好
[1:12:57] Well, thank you. 谢谢
[1:12:59] And you have a pretty smile. 你笑得很美
[1:13:05] No, I mean it. 不 我是认真的
[1:13:06] I really think those braces look good on you. 我真觉得你戴牙套看上去挺好
[1:13:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:13:11] You’re welcome. 不客气
[1:13:16] – Brenda. – Yeah. – 布伦达 – 什么?
[1:13:18] Do you know if they’re hiring here at the hospital? 这医院有没有在招人?
[1:13:22] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[1:13:24] What do you want to do? 你想干什么?
[1:13:27] I’m a doctor. 我是名医生
[1:13:33] Dear Dad: 亲爱的爸爸:
[1:13:34] I’ve decided to get off the road for awhile. 我决定把原来的工作放下一段时间
[1:13:37] I’ve taken a night job at a hospital and met some really nice people. 我找了个医院的夜班工作 遇到了一些不错的人
[1:13:41] Feels good to have my feet on the ground 感觉真好 每天晚上能
[1:13:43] to wake up in the same bed every night. 踏踏实实地睡在同一张床上
[1:13:47] Who knows, maybe I’ll even find someone to settle down with. 天知道 可能我还要找个人结婚
[1:13:53] Harvard Medical school… 哈佛医学院…
[1:13:55] top of your class. 全班成绩前茅
[1:13:58] Southern California Children’s Hospital. 南加州儿童医院
[1:14:00] Well, that’s a pretty impressive resume, Dr. Conners 真是很吸引人的简历 考纳斯医生
[1:14:04] but unfortunately, uh… the only thing I need 不幸的是… 我需要的…
[1:14:08] is a… an emergency room supervisor 只是… 一位夜班急诊室主管
[1:14:11] for my midnight to 8:00am shift 从半夜到早晨8点的
[1:14:14] someone to baby- sit six interns and 20 nurses 一个照看6名实习生和20名护士的人
[1:14:18] but, uh… 但是…
[1:14:22] Hell, I doubt that, uh, you would be interested in that. 说到底 我想你会感兴趣的
[1:14:26] Well, in the past they’ve always let me choose my own nurses. 过去 我总是挑选自己的护士
[1:14:32] Dr. Connelly? 考纳利医生
[1:14:35] – Dr. Harris? – Present. – 哈里斯医生? – 在
[1:14:38] Dr. Ashland? 阿什兰医生?
[1:14:39] Dr. Conners… 考纳斯医生…
[1:14:41] You gonna take roll every night? 你每天晚上都要检查出勤吗?
[1:14:43] Uh, yes, I will, Dr. Ashland, 是的 我要 阿什兰医生
[1:14:45] and if you’re going to be late, I suggest you bring a note. 如果你要迟到了 我建议你带假条来
[1:14:52] Miss Basmann. 巴斯曼小姐
[1:14:54] Miss Mace. 梅斯小姐
[1:14:56] Miss strong. 斯特朗小姐
[1:14:58] Here. 到
[1:14:59] Nurse Brown. 布朗护士
[1:15:02] – Nurse sanford? – Here. – 桑福德护士 – 到
[1:15:04] 30 milligrams of codeine every four hours. 每4小时30毫克可待因
[1:15:06] Run the plasma at 60 drops a minute until we calculate the fluid requirements. 每分钟60滴血浆 直到我们算出需要量
[1:15:10] What do you estimate the degree and extent of the burns, Kildare? 你估计这烧伤的程度和面积有多少 基达尔?
[1:15:13] second and third-degree burns 2度和3度烧伤
[1:15:15] over about 20 percent of the body surface. 面积超过皮肤总面积的20%
[1:15:17] – Do you concur? – I concur. – 你同意吗? – 我同意
[1:15:18] Let’s get him up to Pediatrics. 把他送到小儿科去吧
[1:15:27] – Hello, Brenda. – Hi, Dr. Conners. – 你好 布伦达 – 你好 考纳斯医生
[1:15:30] – You need to sign these. – Thank you. – 你需要在这里签字 – 谢谢
[1:15:40] Do you notice anything different about me, Doctor? 看我有什么变化吗 医生?
[1:15:42] – You got your braces off! – Yeah! – 你摘掉牙套了! – 是的!
[1:15:44] – Come here. Let me see. – I’ve been trying to show you all night! – 过来 让我看看 – 我整晚都想让你看到!
[1:15:50] – Wow. Good job. – Yeah? – 哇 真不错 – 是吗?
[1:15:51] so, did it hurt when they took them off? Mine felt so weird after. 摘牙套时痛吗? 我当时感觉很怪异
[1:15:54] Mm, I keep rubbing my tongue over them. I can’t stop. They’re so slippery. 我总是用舌头磨牙 控制不住!
[1:15:59] – It feels good, though, doesn’t it? – Yeah, it feels incredible. – 感觉很好 是吗? – 是的 感觉好极了
[1:16:12] Oh, my. 哦天!
[1:16:14] I’m… I’m sorry. 对… 对不起
[1:16:28] Dr. Conners to the ER. 考纳斯医生 请到急诊室
[1:16:31] shouldn’t you go? 你不去吗?
[1:16:33] No. No, no. 不 不去
[1:16:35] They have a staff doctor in the emergency ward. We’ll be fine. 急诊病房有位医生 我们继续
[1:16:44] What… what if he’s in surgery? 他要是正在手术怎么办?
[1:16:47] Do you really think I have to go? 你真的认为我得去?
[1:16:50] Oh. In here, Dr. Conners. 在这里边 考纳斯医生
[1:17:08] Gentlemen, what, uh… what seems to be the problem? 先生们 呃… 是什么问题?
[1:17:12] Bicycle accident. 脚踏车意外
[1:17:14] Fractured tibia about five inches below the patella. 膝盖骨下大约13厘米处胫骨骨折
[1:17:22] – Dr. Harris. – Yes? – 哈里斯医生 – 嗯?
[1:17:24] Do you concur? 你同意吗?
[1:17:27] C… Concur with what, sir? 同… 同意什么 先生?
[1:17:29] With what Dr. Ashland just said. 同意阿什兰医生刚才说的
[1:17:31] Do you… Do you concur? 你… 你同意吗?
[1:17:34] Uh… well, it was a bicycle accident. 哦… 是个脚踏车意外
[1:17:36] Um, the boy told us. 这孩子说的
[1:17:38] so you concur? 所以你同意?
[1:17:41] – Concur? Uh… – I think we should take an X ray, – 同意? 哦… – 我们应该给他照X光
[1:17:43] then stitch him up and put him in a walking cast. 缝合伤口 再给他打上石膏
[1:17:49] That’s very good, Dr. Ashland. Very good. 很好 阿什兰医生 很好
[1:17:51] Well, you don’t seem to have much need for me. 我看 你们好像不太需要我
[1:17:54] Carry on. 继续
[1:17:58] I blew it, didn’t I? 我搞错了 是不是?
[1:18:00] Why didn’t I concur? 我为什么没说同意呢?
[1:18:03] Dr.Henning, call extension 219. 请接219分机
[1:18:05] Dr.Henning, extension 219. 接219分机
[1:18:24] Make yourself at home! 请随便!
[1:18:27] Frank Abagnale sr. 老弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔
[1:18:29] You’re not a cop. 你不是警察
[1:18:32] special Agent Handratty, FBI. 联邦调查局特工 汉莱提
[1:18:35] You’re not a cop. 你不是警察
[1:18:36] My landlord said you were not a cop. 我的房东说你不是警察
[1:18:38] Well, if you’re going to arrest me, I’d like to put on a different suit 如果你要拘捕我 我想换件衣服
[1:18:42] – if that’s okay with you. – No, no, I’m not here to arrest you. – 如果可以的话 – 我不是来拘捕你的
[1:18:44] I’m looking for your son. He’s in trouble. 我是在抓你儿子 他有麻烦了
[1:18:47] Do you know where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗?
[1:18:51] If I tell you where he is 如果我告诉你他在哪里
[1:18:52] will you promise not to tell his mother? 你能保证不告诉她妈吗?
[1:18:54] sure. 能
[1:18:57] Frank made up a fake I.D. 弗兰克做了个假身份证
[1:18:59] and enlisted in the Marine Corps. 还参加海军了
[1:19:01] He’s over in Vietnam right now. 他现在在越南
[1:19:03] That kid is halfway around the world 那孩子现在在地球那头…
[1:19:05] crawling through the damn jungle 在该死的丛林里爬行
[1:19:07] fighting the Communists, so… 跟共产党打仗 所以…
[1:19:11] please, don’t come to my home and call my boy a criminal 请你不要到我家来 还说我儿子是罪犯
[1:19:14] – because that kid has more guts… – I never said he was a criminal, Mr. Abagnale. – 因为这孩子更有出息… – 我没说他是罪犯 阿巴戈内尔先生
[1:19:17] I said he was in trouble. 我说他有麻烦了
[1:19:20] If you’d like to give me a call and talk, here’s my number. 如果你想给我打电话谈谈 这是我电话
[1:19:36] You’re not a father, are you? 你一定没有孩子吧?
[1:19:40] Pardon me? 你说什么?
[1:19:42] If you were a father, you’d know. 如果你也是名父亲的话 你就会明白
[1:19:44] I would never give up my son. 我永远不会放弃我的儿子
[1:19:48] I would never give up my son. 永远不会放弃我的儿子
[1:19:51] Yes, sir. I understand. 是的 先生 我理解
[1:19:54] Sean, Sean, now get this: 肖恩 肖恩 记下这个:
[1:19:57] “Riverbend Apartments “河湾公寓
[1:19:58] 415 Landover, Atlanta, Georgia.” 乔治亚州 亚特兰大市 兰德欧沃街415号”
[1:20:02] Atlanta, Georgia. 乔治亚州 亚特兰大市
[1:20:03] Yeah, I’m on my way to the airport. 我在去机场的路上
[1:20:05] I’ll meet the team in, uh, in four hours. Bye-bye. 4小时后和小组会合 再见
[1:20:10] Come on, it’s okay. 好了 没关系的
[1:20:14] You don’t have to cry. 不必哭
[1:20:16] I’m sorry. 对不起!
[1:20:17] I’m so sorry, Frank. 真对不起 弗兰克
[1:20:19] I can’t do this. 我不能这么做
[1:20:20] Brenda, listen to me. 布伦达 听我说
[1:20:23] I don’t care if you’re a virgin, all right? 我不在乎你是处女 好吗?
[1:20:25] Really, I can wait. 我可以等
[1:20:28] I’m not a virgin. 我不是处女
[1:20:34] I had an abortion two years ago. 我2年前做了堕胎手术
[1:20:40] My parents had a friend do it 我父母找朋友做的
[1:20:43] a man that my father plays golf with. 一个和我父亲一起打高尔夫的人
[1:20:48] And then, when I got better, they kicked me out of the house. 当我刚恢复好 他们就把我踢出了家门
[1:20:52] I had an abortion and I wasn’t their daughter anymore. 我堕过胎 不再是他们的女儿了
[1:20:56] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:20:57] Please don’t be mad at me. 请不要生我的气
[1:20:59] Please, please, don’t be mad at me. 求你了 请不要生我的气
[1:21:01] No, no. 不 不生气
[1:21:02] Please don’t be mad at me. 请不要生我的气
[1:21:05] shh. Now… what if… what if I spoke to your parents, right? 如果… 我同… 我同你父母谈谈怎样?
[1:21:09] May… Maybe I can straighten things out, huh? 也许… 也许能理顺关系
[1:21:11] Well, I ask them all the time but they said I still can’t come home. 我一直在求他们 但他们还是不让我回家
[1:21:16] And my daddy’s… a lawyer. 我爸爸是… 律师
[1:21:27] Brenda… 布伦达?
[1:21:30] what if you were engaged to a doctor? 如果你跟一位医生订婚会怎样?
[1:21:34] Will that change anything? 那样会不会改变什么?
[1:21:36] What? 什么?
[1:21:41] What if I went to your parents… 如果我去你父母那里…
[1:21:45] and I spoke to your father… 同你父亲谈谈…
[1:21:51] and I asked permission to marry you? 求他同意把你嫁给我怎么样?
[1:22:07] It’s empty. 是空的
[1:22:08] Nobody here. 没有人
[1:22:33] Dr. Conners, are you Lutheran? 考纳斯医生 你是路德教徒吗?
[1:22:38] Yes, I- I am a Lutheran, 是 我是路德教徒
[1:22:39] but, please, call me Frank. 但是请叫我弗兰克
[1:22:43] Frank, would you like to say grace? 弗兰克 你来祈祷好吗?
[1:22:51] Unless you’re not comfortable. 除非你觉得不自在
[1:22:54] Absolutely. 绝对可以
[1:23:05] Two little mice fell into a bucket of cream. 两只老鼠掉进奶油桶里
[1:23:11] The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned 第一只老鼠很快放弃 被淹死了…
[1:23:13] but the second mouse, he struggled so hard 但是第二只老鼠拼命努力
[1:23:15] that he eventually churned that cream into butter 把奶油搅拌成黄油
[1:23:18] and he walked out. 它走了出来
[1:23:21] – Amen. – Amen. – 阿门 – 阿门
[1:23:24] Amen. Oh, that was beautiful. 阿门 那很美
[1:23:27] The mouse, he churned that cream into butter. 老鼠把奶油搅拌成了黄油
[1:23:33] That’s right. 对
[1:23:34] – That’s pretty good. – Thank you. – 那很不错 – 谢谢
[1:23:37] Frank, have you decided which hospital… 你有没有决定想在新奥尔良的…
[1:23:38] you want to work at here in New Orleans? 哪一家医院工作?
[1:23:40] Well, um, to be quite honest 说实在的
[1:23:43] I’m thinking about getting back into law. 我在考虑回到法律这行
[1:23:46] Oh, my! 天啊!
[1:23:47] Are you a doctor or a lawyer? 你是医生还是律师?
[1:23:50] Before I went to medical school, I passed the bar in California. 我去医学院之前 在加州通过了律师考试
[1:23:53] I practiced law for one year 我实习了一年
[1:23:55] then I decided why not try my hand at pediatrics? 后来我决定为什么不试试当个儿科医生呢?
[1:24:00] You’re just full of surprises. 你真让人惊奇
[1:24:03] Yeah. 是啊
[1:24:05] Oh, my. A doctor and a lawyer. 天哪 医生和律师
[1:24:07] Well, I’d say that Brenda hit the jackpot. 布伦达中大奖了
[1:24:09] Where did you go to law school? 你在哪儿上的法律学校?
[1:24:12] Uh, Berkeley. 伯克利
[1:24:15] Berkley, Berkley. Oh, my gosh. 伯克利 伯克利 天啊!
[1:24:16] Isn’t that where you went, Daddy? 那不是你上学的地方吗 爸?
[1:24:17] Maybe Frank could come work for you, Roger. 弗兰克可以帮你工作
[1:24:19] You’re always saying how hard it is to find Assistant Prosecutors. 你总是说找助理起诉员有多难
[1:24:22] Could he, Daddy? Could he, please? 他行吗 爸爸? 他行吗 求你了?
[1:24:24] Could he come work with you, please? 他能为你工作吗 求你了?
[1:24:26] Was that snake Hollingsworth still teaching there 你在伯克利念书时
[1:24:28] when you went through Berkley? 那个狡猾的霍灵斯沃还在教学吗?
[1:24:32] Hollingsworth. 霍灵斯沃
[1:24:33] Yes. Grumpy old Hollingsworth, right? 是的 坏脾气的老霍灵斯沃 对吗?
[1:24:35] I tell you. Meaner than ever. 脾气更坏了
[1:24:37] And that dog of his? 还有他的狗呢?
[1:24:42] Tell me, Frank, what was the name of his little dog? 告诉我 弗兰克 他的狗叫什么名字?
[1:24:55] I’m sorry. Uh… 对不起
[1:24:59] The dog was dead. 狗死了
[1:25:03] How unfortunate. 真是不幸
[1:25:06] Yeah. 是啊
[1:25:38] A doctor, a lawyer, a Lutheran… 一个医生 律师 路德教徒…
[1:25:43] so what are you, Frank? 那么 你究竟是什么 弗兰克?
[1:25:46] ‘Cause I think you’re about to ask for my daughter’s hand in marriage 因为你要跟我女儿结婚…
[1:25:50] and I have a right to know. 我有权利知道
[1:25:52] Know what, sir? 知道什么 先生?
[1:25:54] The truth. 事实
[1:25:58] Tell me the truth, Frank. 告诉我事实 弗兰克
[1:26:01] What are you doing here? 你在这儿做什么?
[1:26:05] What is a man like you doing with Brenda? 像你这样的人在和布伦达做什么?
[1:26:09] If you want my blessing 如果你想要我的祝福
[1:26:11] if you want my daughter 如果你想要我的女儿…
[1:26:13] I’d like to hear it from you now. 我想现在就听你说说
[1:26:18] The truth is, sir, that… 事实是 先生…
[1:26:24] The truth is that… 事实就是…
[1:26:28] I’m not a doctor, I’m not a lawyer… 我不是医生 也不是律师…
[1:26:34] I’m not an airline pilot. 我也不是飞行员
[1:26:36] I’m… I’m nothing, really. 我… 我什么都不是
[1:26:46] I’m… I’m… I’m just a kid who’s in love with your daughter. 我只是… 我只是… 我只是个爱你女儿的孩子
[1:26:52] No. 不对
[1:27:03] You know what you are? 你知道你是什么吗?
[1:27:05] You’re a romantic. 你是个浪漫的人
[1:27:07] Men like us are nothing without the women we love. 没有我们爱的女人 像我们这样的男人什么都不是
[1:27:10] I must confess, I’m guilty of the same foolish whimsy. 我必须承认 我也为有这样愚蠢的内疚怪念头
[1:27:14] I proposed to Carol after five dates 五次约会后我向卡罗尔求婚…
[1:27:16] with two nickels in my pockets and holes in my shoes 口袋空空 一文不名
[1:27:19] because I knew she was the one. 因为我知道她就是那个我要找的
[1:27:22] so go ahead, Frank. 继续向前 弗兰克
[1:27:27] Don’t be afraid. 不要害怕
[1:27:29] Ask the question you came here to ask me. 提出你想跟我提的吧
[1:27:35] sir, uh, uh… 先生…
[1:27:38] w-what would I have to do 如果要想在新奥尔良当律师的话
[1:27:39] to take the bar here in New Orleans? 我得做什么?
[1:27:46] No, the… the other question. 不 别… 别的问题
[1:27:53] Right through that door. 穿过那门就是
[1:27:57] Good luck, Mr. Conners. 祝你好运 考纳斯先生
[1:28:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:28:02] 1969年12月26日
[1:28:09] Hey, Frank… 嘿 弗兰克…
[1:28:11] you know what I could never figure out? 你知道我一直没明白的是什么吗?
[1:28:13] How did you cheat on the bar exam in Louisiana? 你是怎么骗过律师考试的?
[1:28:16] Why? What’s the difference? 有什么区别?
[1:28:18] someone else took the test for you, didn’t they? 有人替你考试的 是不是?
[1:28:19] Carl, I’m going to prison for a long time. 卡尔 我要被长时间地关在监狱里
[1:28:22] seriously, what’s the difference? 说真的 知不知道有什么区别?
[1:28:25] It’s a simple question. 就是个简单的问题
[1:28:28] Are you going to eat that eclair? 你吃那长条泡芙吗?
[1:28:33] Yeah. I’m saving it for later. 是啊 我留着等会儿吃
[1:28:36] Well, you want to split it with me? 或者你想分点给我?
[1:28:38] No. 不想
[1:28:43] Give me half that eclair and I’ll tell you. 把长条泡芙给我一半我就告诉你
[1:28:56] I’m going to figure it out sooner or later. 我早晚会想出来的
[1:29:05] You’ll be working under Phillip Rigby in corporate law. 你在菲利浦·利戈比手下工作 负责企业法务
[1:29:09] Why don’t you settle in, organize your desk? 你为什么不搬进来 布置一下办公桌?
[1:29:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:29:16] We’re having lunch at 12:30 with the Attorney General 我们12点30分与首席检察官
[1:29:18] and Governor McKeithen. 和麦克森州长共进午餐
[1:29:20] – Himself. – The Governor. – 他本人 – 州长
[1:29:23] Did we spell it right? 我们拼写得正确吗?
[1:29:25] You sure did. 非常对
[1:29:27] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[1:29:28] – Thank you, sir. – Welcome aboard. – 谢谢 先生 – 欢迎你的加入
[1:29:38] Look at this photograph, Mr. Stewart. 看这张照片 斯图尔特先生
[1:29:41] It’s a photograph of Prentice York 这是张普林提斯约克的照片
[1:29:43] where they found him, dead. 就是在那他们发现他死了
[1:29:45] Now, here is an enlargement of part of that photograph. 这是照片的局部放大
[1:29:48] This is a photograph of the defendant’s signature on a canceled check. 这是一张被告在作废支票上的签名照片
[1:29:52] Now, here is an enlargement of that same signature 这是同一个签名的局部放大
[1:29:55] which matches 与
[1:29:56] the signature on the letters that he wrote to Mrs. Simon 他写给西蒙太太的信上的签名相吻合
[1:30:00] which discuss the possibility 这就说明了某种可能性
[1:30:01] of defrauding the great state of Louisiana. 说明他在路易斯安娜州行骗
[1:30:04] Your Honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury 法官大人 陪审团的女士们 先生们
[1:30:07] this is irrefutable evidence 这就是不可辩驳的证据
[1:30:08] that the defendant is, in fact, lying. 说明被告确实在说谎
[1:30:17] Mr. Conners, this is a preliminary hearing. 考纳斯先生 这是预审
[1:30:22] There is no… defendant. 没有… 被告
[1:30:26] There is no… jury. 也没有… 陪审团
[1:30:31] It’s just me. 只有我
[1:30:34] son… 孩子…
[1:30:35] what in the hell is wrong with you?! 你到底怎么了?
[1:30:39] Is that Mitch? 是米驰吗?
[1:30:41] Roger! It’s Mitch! 罗杰! 是米驰!
[1:30:44] Oh, my, I lost all track of time. 哦天 我没有时间概念了
[1:30:46] As studio guests for the sing-along tonight 作为今晚”跟着唱”现场嘉宾
[1:30:48] we have the children’s choir of st. Monica’s Church 我们邀请了圣莫尼卡教堂的儿童合唱组
[1:30:50] in New York City. 他们来自纽约城
[1:30:52] Won’t you join them and the gang 纽约城你能加入他们
[1:30:53] in a few songs for the Irish? Everybody! 为爱尔兰唱几首歌吗? 大家一起!
[1:30:56] Has anybody here seen Kelly? 有人看见过凯莉吗?
[1:31:02] Has anybody here seen Kelly? 有人看见过凯莉吗?
[1:32:32] What are you doing here? 你来干什么?
[1:32:36] I… I… I came to see you. 我… 我… 我来看你
[1:32:42] What are you doing dressed like this? 你穿成这样干什么?
[1:32:44] I took a job. A government job. 我找了份政府工作
[1:32:46] You see what I’m doing? 你知道我在做什么吗?
[1:32:48] Do you have a good lawyer? 你有没有个好律师?
[1:32:49] Well… I sort of am a lawyer now. 哦… 我现在也算是个律师
[1:32:52] Look at this letter. The IRs wants more. 看这封信 税务局想要更多
[1:32:56] I had a deal with them: two penalties. 我跟他们达成个协议: 我交两项罚金
[1:32:58] They ate the cake, now they want the crumbs. 他们吃了蛋糕 现在还想要掉下的渣子
[1:33:02] I want to sue them. 我想起诉他们
[1:33:04] Now they want the crumbs. 现在他们想要渣子
[1:33:08] They… Here, sit down. 他们… 来 坐下
[1:33:10] They’re trying to scare me, intimidate me. 他们试图吓唬我
[1:33:12] You know what? 你知道吗?
[1:33:15] You know what? I’ll make them chase me… 知道什么? 我要让他们追逐我…
[1:33:18] for the rest of their lives. 用他们的余生
[1:33:27] Hey, it’s great to see you, Daddy. 很高兴看见你 爸爸
[1:33:31] Listen, sit down, I… I want to show you something. 坐下 我… 我想给你看样东西
[1:33:37] I came here to give you this. 我来是要给你这个
[1:33:39] It’s an invitation to an engagement party. 这是我的订婚舞会邀请函
[1:33:44] Daddy, I’m getting married. 爸爸 我要结婚了
[1:33:47] Can you believe that? I’m getting married. 你能相信吗? 我要结婚了
[1:33:50] You don’t need to worry about anything now, Dad. 你现在什么都不用担心了 老爸
[1:33:53] Listen, I’m getting a brand- new Cadillac. 我要有辆崭新的卡迪拉克
[1:33:55] I’m getting a $60,000 house. 我要有栋6万美元的房子…
[1:33:57] I’m… I’m getting it all back. 我… 我全得拿回来
[1:33:59] All… All the jewelry, all the furs, everything, Dad. 所有的… 所有的珠宝 皮草 一切 老爸
[1:34:01] Everything they took from us, I’m going to get it back. 他们拿走的每一样东西 我都得拿回来
[1:34:07] Now…has Ma seen you dressed like this? 妈看见你穿成这样了吗?
[1:34:10] Yeah, she came to pick up some boxes. 对 她回来取过几个箱子
[1:34:13] That’s okay, that’s okay, you know why? 那就好 你知道为什么?
[1:34:15] ‘Cause she… she’s going to the wedding with us. 因为她要跟我们一起去参加婚礼
[1:34:17] I’m going to get you a brand-new suit, Dad. 我要给你穿套全新的衣服
[1:34:19] I’m getting you a brand-new suit. 我要给你穿套全新的衣服
[1:34:20] One of those Manhattan Eagle, three-button, black pearl suits. 一套曼哈顿之鹰 带3颗黑色珍珠纽扣
[1:34:23] You’ll look great. 你会帅极了
[1:34:24] Those are nice. Yeah. she won’t see me. 那些是不错 但她不会见我的
[1:34:29] Well, have you tried to call her? 你有没有试着给她打电话?
[1:34:33] Why don’t… why don’t you call her right now? 为什么你现在不给她打电话呢?
[1:34:36] Dad, why don’t you call her right now? Here. 爸爸 为什么你现在不给她打电话呢?
[1:34:39] Dad, just call her. Call her for me. 爸 给她打电话 为了我打
[1:34:41] You call her, and you tell her 打给她 告诉她
[1:34:43] I have two first-class tickets to go see her son’s wedding… 我有2张头等仓机票 去参加她儿子的婚礼…
[1:34:45] Your mother’s married now, to my friend Jack Barnes. 你母亲现在和杰克·巴恩斯结婚了
[1:34:48] They have a house in Long Island. 他们在长岛有套房子
[1:34:51] I had an FBI agent come see me. 联邦调查局来找过我
[1:34:55] You got their number, son. 你能躲着他们 儿子
[1:34:57] The guy looked scared. 那家伙很凶
[1:34:59] The United states government, champ, running for the hills. 美国政府 亲爱的 吓得不敢照面
[1:35:03] Pow! To the moon! 呯! 一步登天!
[1:35:17] Dad… it’s over. 老爸… 都结束了
[1:35:21] I’m going to stop now. 我要洗手不干了
[1:35:23] But y… you’ve… 但是你已经…
[1:35:26] They’re never going to catch you, Frank. 他们永远也抓不住你 弗兰克
[1:35:28] – Dad, she wouldn’t do that. – Why won’t you sit down? – 爸爸 她不该那样做 – 坐下来好吗?
[1:35:30] Why would she do that to you? 她为什么那样做?
[1:35:32] Come on, sit with me. Have a drink. 过来坐下 喝一杯
[1:35:33] I’m your father. 我是你父亲
[1:35:36] Then ask me to stop. 那叫我住手吧
[1:35:38] Then ask me to stop. 那么叫我住手吧
[1:35:43] You can’t stop. 你不能停
[1:35:47] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿?
[1:35:49] Come on, Frank, where are you going? 好了 弗兰克 你要去哪儿?
[1:35:52] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿?
[1:35:53] Where are you going tonight? 你今晚去哪儿?
[1:35:55] someplace exotic? Where are you going tonight? 你今晚要去什么奇异的地方?
[1:35:58] Tahiti, Hawaii? 塔西提岛 夏威夷?
[1:36:17] This is Handratty. 这是汉莱提
[1:36:19] Hello, Carl. 你好 卡尔
[1:36:22] Merry Christmas. 圣诞快乐
[1:36:24] How are you, Dr. Conners? 你好吗 考纳斯医生?
[1:36:26] Carl, I haven’t been Dr. Conners for months now. 我已经有几个月不当考纳斯医生了
[1:36:32] Well… I’m sitting here in my office on Christmas Eve. 哦… 平安夜我坐在办公室
[1:36:37] What do you want? 你想干什么?
[1:36:44] Okay. 好吧
[1:36:51] I want it to be over. 我想结束这一切
[1:36:57] Uh… I want it to be over. I’m getting married. 哦… 我想结束这一切 因为我要结婚了
[1:37:01] You know, I’m settling down. 想安顿下来
[1:37:02] You’ve stolen almost $4 million. 你偷了差不多4百万美元
[1:37:05] You think we can just call that a wedding present? 你想我们能把这作为结婚礼物给你?
[1:37:07] Nah, this isn’t something you get to walk away from, Frank. 这不是件你能躲开的事
[1:37:09] – I want to call a truce. – No truce. – 我想休战 – 没有休战
[1:37:12] You will be caught, you will go to prison. 你会被抓住 投入监狱
[1:37:14] Where did you think this was going? 你以为后果会是怎样的?
[1:37:16] Please leave me alone, Carl. 请放我一马 卡尔
[1:37:19] Please? 求你了
[1:37:21] I’m getting close, aren’t I? 我就快抓住你了 不是吗?
[1:37:23] You’re scared because I’m getting close. 我接近了所以你害怕了
[1:37:25] I know you… you rented that car in shreveport 我知道… 你在什里夫伯特租了辆车
[1:37:28] and you stayed in that hotel on Lake Charles. 住在查尔斯湖的一家旅馆
[1:37:31] You want to run, be my guest. 你想跑 尽管去吧
[1:37:33] Your checks don’t lie as well as you do. 你的支票可不像你那么会说谎
[1:37:36] stop chasing me. 不要追我了
[1:37:40] I can’t stop. 我不能停
[1:37:43] It’s my job. 这是我的工作
[1:37:46] It’s okay, Carl. 没关系 卡尔
[1:37:50] I just thought I’d ask, you know? 我只是想我该问一下
[1:37:54] Hey. Merry Christmas, huh? 嗨 圣诞快乐
[1:38:02] I love my job. 我爱我的工作
[1:38:04] All right… 好吧…
[1:38:06] let’s get every newspaper we can 我们找来所有的报纸
[1:38:07] every newspaper in Louisiana for the last two months. 最近两个月的路易斯安娜州的所有报纸
[1:38:10] What are we looking for? 我们要找什么?
[1:38:11] Engagement announcements, name of Conners. 结婚声明 以考纳斯的名字
[1:38:14] Conners?! Come on, Carl, the kid would’ve 考纳斯?! 得了 这孩子现在应该已经
[1:38:16] changed his name by now. 已经改名了
[1:38:18] Mm-mm. He can’t change it. 嗯 他不能改
[1:38:20] she thinks he’s Conners. 她认为他是考纳斯
[1:38:22] If he loses the name, he loses the girl. 如果他丢了名字 就丢了她
[1:38:35] – Congratulations. – You having a good time? – 恭喜 – 玩得好吗?
[1:38:41] Keep dancing, huh? 继续跳舞
[1:38:48] Oh, me too. Thank you. 你也一样 谢谢
[1:38:49] I’m going to, uh, the little boys’ room. 我去一下洗手间
[1:38:51] – Okay. – Okay. – 好的 – 好的
[1:38:52] Hurry back. 快点回来
[1:39:09] Good evening. 晚上好
[1:39:10] I’m Agent Handratty with the FBI. 我是联邦调查局的汉莱提特工
[1:39:12] We’d like to have a few quiet words 我们想和主人谈话
[1:39:13] – with your host, if possible. – I’ll get him. – 如果方便的话 – 我去找他
[1:39:18] Right over there, sir. 就在那儿 先生
[1:39:20] – Hi, Roger. How are you? – Hi, Vin. – 你好 罗杰 – 你好
[1:39:23] Good evening, gentlemen. I’m Roger strong. 晚上好 我是罗杰·斯特朗
[1:39:25] Carl Handratty, FBI. 卡尔·汉莱提 联邦调查局的
[1:39:26] This is Agents Amdursky and Fox. 这是阿姆德斯基和福克斯特工
[1:39:29] sorry to crash your party, sir. 抱歉闯到你的舞会
[1:39:30] Not at all. What can I do for you? 没关系 我能为你做什么?
[1:39:33] If it’s not too much trouble, I’d like to meet the groom. 如果不太麻烦 我想见新郎
[1:39:36] Is there a problem? 有什么问题吗?
[1:39:39] Frank! Frank! 弗兰克! 弗兰克!
[1:39:42] Can you hold all these? 你能拿一下这些支票吗?
[1:39:43] Yeah. Come here. 好的 来这边
[1:39:44] They’re checks. They’re from my dad’s friends. 这些支票是我父亲的朋友送的
[1:39:46] They’re for us, so we can start a new life… Hey! 是送给我们用来开始新生活…
[1:39:48] What are you doing? What’s wrong? 你要干什么? 怎么了?
[1:39:50] – We have to leave. – What?! – 我们得离开 – 什么?!
[1:39:54] – Brenda, you love me, right? – Yes. – 布伦达 你爱我 是吧? – 是的
[1:39:57] – I mean, you’d love me no matter what. – Yes. – 我是说 无论怎样你都会爱我 – 是的
[1:39:59] I mean, you’d love me 我是说 无论我生病
[1:39:59] whether I was sick or whether I was poor 还是贫穷 或者甚至…
[1:40:01] or even if I had a different name. 有另外一个名字 你都会爱我
[1:40:03] Frank, where’d you get all that money? 弗兰克 你从哪儿弄来的那些钱?
[1:40:05] Brenda, listen. A name, right? A name, it doesn’t matter. 布伦达 听我说 名字并不重要 对吗?
[1:40:08] My name is Frank Conners, right? 我叫弗兰克·考纳斯 对吧?
[1:40:09] – That’s who I am with you. – Yes. – 那是跟你一起时用的名字 – 对
[1:40:11] But- but we all have secrets. You know, sometimes when I travel 但我们都有秘密 有时旅行时
[1:40:13] I use the name Frank Taylor. That… That’s my secret. 我用弗兰克·泰勒这名字 这是… 这是我的秘密
[1:40:15] – Frank Taylor?! – Yeah, Frank Taylor, you know? – 弗兰克·泰勒?! – 是的 弗兰克·布莱克
[1:40:17] – Frank Black. – Frank Black?! – 弗兰克·布莱克 – 弗兰克·布莱克?!
[1:40:19] – Yeah, it doesn’t matter. – Why are you saying all this? – 是的 这没关系 – 你为什么说这些?
[1:40:22] Brenda… Brenda, I don’t want to lie to you anymore. 布伦达… 布伦达 我不想再跟你说谎
[1:40:26] All right? I’m not a doctor. 好吗? 我不是医生
[1:40:27] I never went to medical school. 从来没上过医学院
[1:40:29] I’m not a lawyer or a Harvard graduate or a Lutheran. 我不是律师 不是哈佛毕业生 也不是路德教徒
[1:40:32] Brenda, I ran away from home a year and a half ago 布伦达 我一年半前从家里跑出来
[1:40:34] when I was 16. 那时16岁时
[1:40:36] Frank… 弗兰克…
[1:40:39] Frank? 弗兰克?
[1:40:41] You’re not a Lutheran? 你不是路德教徒?
[1:40:43] Brenda… you see all this money? 布伦达 看见这些钱了吗?
[1:40:46] You see all this money? I have more. 看见这些钱了吗? 我还有
[1:40:48] I have plenty more. 我还有更多
[1:40:51] I have enough money 我有的是钱
[1:40:52] to last us for the rest of our lives 足够我们两个下半辈子用了
[1:40:54] Look. 看
[1:40:55] Frank, stop teasing me. 别逗我了!
[1:40:57] You’re Frank Conners. You’re Frank Conners, and you’re 28 years old and… 你是弗兰克·考纳斯 28岁…
[1:41:02] – Brenda… – Why would you lie to me? – 布伦达… – 你为什么对我说谎?
[1:41:05] – Brenda Brenda… – I want to know your name. – 布伦达 布伦达… – 我想知道你的名字
[1:41:08] – Listen to me, Brenda. – Tell me your name. – 听我说 布伦达 – 告诉我你的名字
[1:41:09] We can live anywhere we want 我们可以住在任何想住的地方
[1:41:11] but you have to trust me, Brenda. 但是你得信任我 布伦达
[1:41:12] – Do you trust me? – Yes. – 你信任我吗? – 是的
[1:41:14] – Do you love me, Brenda? – Yes. – 你爱我吗 布伦达? – 是的
[1:41:15] – You love me? – I love you. – 你爱我? – 我爱你
[1:41:18] Excuse me, Mother. 打断一下 孩她妈
[1:41:20] Honey, this is Mr. Handratty. My wife Carol. 这是汉莱提先生 我太太 卡罗尔
[1:41:22] – Oh, Mister…? – Handratty, ma’am. – 汉… – 汉莱提 夫人
[1:41:24] – Ratty. – Yes. – 莱提 – 是的
[1:41:25] Have you seen Frank or Brenda? 你看见弗兰克或布伦达了吗?
[1:41:27] I… I think they went upstairs. 我… 我想他们上楼了
[1:41:35] Frank… 弗兰克…
[1:41:38] Brenda, come here. 布伦达 过来
[1:41:40] Okay, in two days, you’re going to meet me 2天后 我们在
[1:41:42] at Miami International Airport, all right? 在迈阿密国际机场见面 好吗?
[1:41:44] You’re going to leave the house after your parents go to sleep. 你父母睡觉后离开家
[1:41:46] You’re going to take a taxicab. 搭出租车
[1:41:48] You give the taxi driver this money right here 把这钱给出租司机
[1:41:50] and you tell him to drive all through the night. 告诉他整夜开
[1:41:51] Brenda, you’re going to leave at 10:00am. 布伦达 你将在上午10点离开
[1:41:53] – 10:00am, all right? – But… – 上午10点 好吗? – 但是…
[1:42:15] Which room, sir? 哪间屋子 先生?
[1:42:16] In the corner. 拐角那间
[1:42:17] You have to listen to me, all right? 听我说 好吗?
[1:42:18] The International Terminal in Miami, all right? 迈阿密国际机场到站口
[1:42:21] – Say it. – Okay, the International Terminal in Miami. – 重复一遍 – 迈阿密国际机场到站口
[1:42:22] – No matter what… – No matter what… – 不管怎样… – 不管怎样…
[1:42:23] – You’re going to take a taxicab. – I will take a taxi. – 搭出租车 – 我会的
[1:42:25] You’re going to be there at 10:00am. 上午10点到那儿
[1:42:26] I will be there at 10:00am, no matter what. 我会到那儿的 不管怎样
[1:42:28] – In two days. – Two days. – 2天后 – 2天
[1:42:29] Two days, Brenda. Two days. 2天 布伦达 2天
[1:42:31] In two days, I’ll be there no matter what, at 10:00am. 不管怎样两天后上午10点 我会到那儿
[1:42:40] You’re not going to tell anyone, Brenda. 我们不会告诉任何人
[1:42:42] You have to promise me, now. 答应我
[1:42:43] Frank, please! 弗兰克 求你了!
[1:42:44] Before you go, please tell me your name. 你走之前请告诉我你的名字
[1:42:47] Please, tell me. 请告诉我
[1:42:50] Frank William Abagnale Jr. 小弗兰克·威廉·阿巴戈内尔
[1:43:41] National Airlines 国际航班
[1:43:43] flight number 27, serving Fort Myers, Sarasota, Tampa 27号班机 途径萨拉索塔 坦帕
[1:43:46] and New York Kennedy, is now available at gate n… 终点纽约肯尼迪机场 现在正在检票…
[1:43:52] skycap, Gate 14. skycap, Gate 14. 14号通道 14号通道
[1:43:56] Taxi! 出租车!
[1:44:08] Your attention… 请您注意…
[1:45:06] Brenda. 布伦达
[1:45:20] This guy’s a no-show. He must’ve got wise to us. 那家伙没有出现 肯定是在耍咱们
[1:45:23] Maybe he was tipped. If he’s not here today, he’ll be tomorrow. 也许走漏了消息 今天不来明天也会来的
[1:45:25] We’ll get him before he leaves the country. 出国之前我们一定会抓到他.
[1:45:26] He doesn’t have a passport. 他没有护照
[1:45:28] For the last six months, he’s gone to Harvard and Berkeley. 过去的半年里他去过了哈佛和伯克利
[1:45:30] I’m betting he can get a passport. 我敢打赌他已经弄到了护照
[1:45:32] so we have all our men waiting for him here in Miami International. 所以我们必须在迈阿密机场全神戒备
[1:45:35] He’s used it before. He knows the layout. 这个机场他以前来过 了解这里的出口
[1:45:36] I talked to Miami police, they’ve offered us 我已经和迈阿密警方联系过 他们会协助我们
[1:45:38] 50 uniformed cops in two shifts of 25. 50名便衣警察会轮班盯防
[1:45:40] With our guys, that’s almost 100 men in one airport. 我们的人现在在机场的已经有100多个了
[1:45:42] Don’t you think we should spread it around? 你觉得我们是不是应该通知其他地方?
[1:45:44] No, no, this is the exit point. 不 不 这里是他的逃离点
[1:45:46] Well, how do you know he hasn’t rented a car 你怎么知道他不会租一辆汽车
[1:45:47] and driven to airports in New York, Atlanta? 然后跑到纽约或者亚特兰大的机场?
[1:45:50] Because I’m not in New York. I’m not in Atlanta. 因为我不在纽约 也不在亚特兰大
[1:45:53] Yes, this is, uh, Frank Roberts 我是弗兰克·罗伯茨
[1:45:56] and I’m letting all the universities 我将在本地区的大学里巡回演讲
[1:45:57] in the area know that Pan Am will be initiating 来让大家了解到泛美航空的
[1:46:00] a new recruiting program this year. 本年度最新的招聘计划
[1:46:02] I’II, uh, be stopping by your campus tomorrow morning. 明早我将在贵校结束行程
[1:46:06] Thank you all very much for coming. 感谢你们的到来
[1:46:08] At the end of the day 今天结束的时候
[1:46:09] I’ll be choosing eight young ladies to be a part of… 我将选择八名年轻女士…
[1:46:14] Pan Am’s future stewardess flight crew program. 做为泛美未来的空中小姐
[1:46:18] Now, these eight young ladies will accompany me 同时这八位女士将陪同我
[1:46:20] on a two- month public relations tour through Europe. 去欧洲进行两个月的巡回演讲
[1:46:24] They will discover firsthand what it takes 途中她们将学习到
[1:46:27] to be a Pan American stewardess. 如何成为泛美航空的一流空姐
[1:46:32] Give me at least two men… 给我最少两个兄弟…
[1:46:34] Nah, one man per every two counters. 两个通道最少要有一个人
[1:46:36] All right? 可以吗?
[1:46:38] – Amdursky? – Yeah? – 阿姆德斯基? – 嗯?
[1:46:41] Make sure your uniforms are covering the sidewalk entrances and exits. 保证你的人守着人行道和出入口
[1:46:46] Hey… let’s have, uh, periodic sweeps of the men’s lav. 嘿… 我们来检查男洗手间
[1:46:50] You, here. 你 负责这里
[1:46:51] What qualifies me to be a future stewardess? 什么条件使我能成为未来的空中小姐?
[1:46:55] Well, I think that I’m really friendly 我认为我真的很友善
[1:46:58] and I can really help out 真能帮助人
[1:47:00] and, um, make people feel welcome on the plane and… 使人感到在飞机上受到欢迎 并且…
[1:47:03] We’ll be traveling at 6,000 miles per hour 我们在90米的高度上
[1:47:05] at an altitude of 300 feet. 以9600公里时速飞行
[1:47:07] All my bags are packed, I’m ready to go… 我行装已打好 我准备好出发…
[1:47:14] Ilene Anderson. 依琳娜·安德森
[1:47:24] Miggy Acker. 米姬·埃克
[1:47:30] Debra Jo McMillan. 曼布拉·乔·麦克米伦
[1:47:39] Candy Heston. 坎迪·赫斯顿
[1:48:40] You see that blonde out front? 你看见走在最前面的金发妞了吗?
[1:48:42] – I should have been a pilot. – Exactly. – 我本该成为一名飞行员的 – 很对
[1:48:45] Mr. Carl Handratty 汉莱提先生
[1:48:45] please pick up the courtesy telephone. 请接听免费电话
[1:48:48] Handratty. 汉莱提
[1:48:48] Carl, your walkie- talkie wasn’t working. 卡尔 你的对讲机刚才不好使
[1:48:50] There’s a guy in a Pan Am uniform 有一个穿泛美制服的人
[1:48:52] sitting in a white Coupe DeVille out in front of Terminal J. 坐在大都市单排座车到站口J
[1:48:55] That’s the charter terminal. 那是包机口
[1:48:56] Can you get a look at his face? 你看见他的脸了吗?
[1:48:58] He’s got his pilot’s cap on. 他带着飞行员的帽子
[1:48:59] Carl, I think it’s him! 卡尔 我想是他
[1:49:13] Out of the car, Frank. 从车里出来 弗兰克
[1:49:15] Frank?! 弗兰克?
[1:49:17] step out of the car! 从车里出来
[1:49:19] Keep your hands where I can see ’em. 把手放在我能看见的地方别动
[1:49:21] Don’t shoot me! I’m just a driver. 不要开枪! 我只是个司机
[1:49:23] A man paid me $100 to wear this uniform 一个人给我100美元让我穿这制服…
[1:49:25] – and pick someone up at the airport. – Who you picking up? – 到飞机场接人 – 你接谁?
[1:49:33] 接汉莱提
[1:49:33] Pack up, let’s fly away. 收队 我们走
[1:49:50] 七个月后
[1:49:54] South America, Australia 南美洲 澳大利亚
[1:49:56] Singapore, Egypt. 新加坡 埃及
[1:49:58] The kid’s gone completely out of control. 这家伙完全疯了
[1:50:00] – Why wasn’t I called? – Nobody was called, sir. – 为什么没通知我? – 谁也没通知 长官
[1:50:02] The banks didn’t know what was happening till last week. 银行直到上周才知道
[1:50:04] That’s impossible. 不可能
[1:50:05] They didn’t call ’cause it’s not counterfeiting. 他们没通知是因为这不是伪造
[1:50:06] – It’s something else. – Well, what is he doing? – 反正是其他的事 – 到底是什么呢?
[1:50:08] He’s making real checks, sir. 他做的是真支票 长官
[1:50:10] These are so perfect the airline didn’t know the difference. 很完美 航空公司辨别不出来
[1:50:12] Last check was cashed in Madrid a week ago. 上张支票是在一周前在马德里兑现的
[1:50:14] My guess is he’s still there. We have to leave now, sir. Today. 我猜他还在那儿 我们现在就得出发 长官
[1:50:17] Go where? Spain? You want to go to spain? 去哪儿? 西班牙? 你想去西班牙?
[1:50:19] Well, eventually, he’s got to go back to where the checks were printed. 最后他会回去的 回到印支票的地方
[1:50:21] I think that’s why he’s moving back through Europe. 这就是他为什么在欧洲活动
[1:50:23] Look at the map, sir. He’s making a circle. 看着这地图 先生 他在做一个圈子
[1:50:25] He’s running out of checks. I know it’s a… it’s a long shot, sir 他要用完支票了 我可能… 说得不准 长官
[1:50:28] but if we track him from Madrid, 但如果我们从马德里开始追踪他
[1:50:30] – sir, we could still catch him. – I’m sorry, Carl, if you couldn’t catch him here – 还是能抓住他的 长官 – 抱歉 卡尔 如果你在这儿抓不住他
[1:50:33] you’re not going to catch him there. 那在别的地方也抓不住
[1:50:34] But, sir, we’re going to let him get away. 可是我们就让他跑掉吗 长官?
[1:50:37] No, Carl, you let him get away. 不 卡尔 是你让他跑掉的
[1:51:21] A perfect one-16th all the way around. 完美的边界尺寸 整个一圈
[1:51:28] Color separation is flawless. 上色毫无瑕疵
[1:51:33] There’s no bleeding. Hmm. 墨迹没有流淌
[1:51:35] Nobody does work like this in the states. 在美国没有人能干得这么好
[1:51:38] Nobody but us. 除了我们
[1:51:39] Where was it printed? 是在哪儿印制的?
[1:51:41] – It was printed on a monster… – A monster. – 是在一台老印刷机上… – 老印刷机
[1:51:44] – a Heidelberg, an Istra… – Heidelberg. – 海德尔堡 伊斯利亚半岛… – 海德尔堡
[1:51:47] a dinosaur, four colors. 过时的 4色的
[1:51:48] You can smell the weight. 能感觉出印刷机的重量
[1:51:50] Two tons, without the ink. 2吨 不算墨水
[1:51:53] Where do they do printing like this? 他们在哪儿做这样的印刷?
[1:51:55] Germany, Great Britain… 德国 英国…
[1:51:57] – France. – France! – 法国 – 法国!
[1:52:00] France. Frank’s mother said the name of a village in France 弗兰克的母亲提过法国一个村子的名字
[1:52:03] where they didn’t have sara Lee. 那儿没有沙拉利
[1:52:04] The village where she met Frank’s father. 她遇见弗兰克父亲的村子
[1:52:06] Oh, yeah, I don’t remember, uh… 哦 是的 我记不得…
[1:52:07] It started with an M. It was, uh, “Mont” something. 以”M”开头 是”曼”什么的
[1:52:10] – “Mont.” Mr. Fox? – Uh, yes, yes. – “曼”什么 福克斯先生? – 对 对
[1:52:13] Question: “You met your husband during the war?” 提问: “你是在大战时遇见你丈夫的?”
[1:52:14] – “Yes, I lived in a small village in France. – Yeah, right. – “我住在法国一个村庄 – 就是这么说的
[1:52:17] “The kind of place where they never heard of sara Lee.” “在那儿人们从没听说过沙拉利”
[1:52:18] Tell me you wrote down the name of the village, Mr. Fox. 告诉我你记下了那个村子的名字 福克斯先生
[1:52:22] Montrichard. 曼沙
[1:53:20] Carl? Carl! 卡尔? 卡尔!
[1:53:24] Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!
[1:53:26] How is it that we’re always talking on Christmas, Carl? 我们总是在圣诞节交谈感觉怎么样 卡尔?
[1:53:29] Every Christmas I’m talking to you! 每个圣诞节 我都跟你交谈!
[1:53:31] Put your shirt on, Frank. You’re under arrest. 穿上衣服 弗兰克 你被捕了
[1:53:34] Hey, are you hungry? Do you want some beans, Carl? 你饿了吗? 想要些豆子吗 卡尔?
[1:53:37] They got the best French beans here. 他们这儿有法国最好的豆子
[1:53:39] – Here, give these a try. – There’s two dozen French police officers outside. – 来尝尝 – 外面有20多名法国警察
[1:53:41] – Carl, I gotta tell you, they’re delicious. – They wanted to bring you in. – 卡尔 真的很美味 – 他们想抓你
[1:53:43] – You want a bite? – But they needed the help of an American. – 想尝一口吗? – 但他们需要美国人的帮助
[1:53:45] Are you hungry? You want a bite? 你饿了吗? 想尝一口吗?
[1:53:46] But I told them I wouldn’t bring them to you 但我说了我不把他们带到你这里来
[1:53:48] unless I could put the cuffs on you myself. 除非我能亲自给你戴上手铐
[1:53:50] Well, you have a gun? You have a gun? 你有枪吗? 你有枪吗?
[1:53:52] – No gun? – No. – 没有? – 没有
[1:53:53] No gun. 没枪
[1:53:56] And… and you’re… and you’re telling me what? 那… 那你… 那你在跟我说什么?
[1:53:59] there’s two dozen French police officers out there 在外面有20多名法国警察?
[1:54:02] right now on Christmas Eve? That’s what you’re telling me? 就在平安夜? 你是那么说的吗?
[1:54:04] – Yeah. – All right, all right. – 对 – 好吧 好吧
[1:54:05] Well, there’s no windows here. 这里没有窗户
[1:54:08] – I’m going to take a look out the front door. – No! No! – 我到前门看看 – 不! 不!
[1:54:11] I told them I’d walk out first and give a signal. 我告诉他们我先走出去给他们一个信号
[1:54:14] – Here, you can put these on yourself. – No, I can’t do that! I can’t do that. – 给 你自己戴上 – 不 我不戴! 我不戴
[1:54:17] You know why? 你知道为什么?
[1:54:19] ‘Cause I think you’re full of shit. 因为你总是很蠢
[1:54:20] I don’t… I don’t think there’s anyone else out there. 我看… 我看外面一个人也没有
[1:54:23] I think… I think it’s just me and you. 我看… 我看只有你和我
[1:54:26] That’s right. I think it’s just me and you, and you know what? 对 只有你和我 你知道吗?
[1:54:29] You’re going to have to catch me yourself! 你得自己抓住我!
[1:54:30] I wo… we don’t have time for this. 我… 我们没时间争论了
[1:54:34] Ah, that’s good. That’s good. 很好 很好
[1:54:35] Tell me what you want me to see, huh? 告诉我你想让我看见什么
[1:54:37] I wouldn’t lie to you. 我不会对你撒谎的
[1:54:39] Look, you’re wearing a wedding ring. 你戴着结婚戒指
[1:54:41] You’re wearing a wedding ring, Carl! You lied to me about that! 你戴着结婚戒指 卡尔! 这事你骗我了!
[1:54:43] Didn’t you lie about that?! 是不是撒谎了?!
[1:54:44] You asked me if I had a family. 你问我是不是有个家
[1:54:46] I did, but I don’t anymore. 过去有 但不再有了
[1:54:57] Yes? No, no, no, there is no problem. 有问题吗? 不 不 没有问题
[1:54:59] We’re coming out right now. 我们马上出来
[1:55:03] Whoa, that was good. That was good. 哇 干得不错 干得不错
[1:55:05] What, did you… you pay some hotel desk clerk 你是不是… 给旅馆前台服务员钱
[1:55:07] to make that call for you, is that what you did? 让他给你打那个电话? 是你干的吧?
[1:55:08] It was Captain Luc. 是卢克警官
[1:55:09] I’ve got one minute to bring you out. 我还有一分钟带你出去
[1:55:11] Captain Luc? Captain Luc! 卢克警官? 卢克警官!
[1:55:13] Ooh, Captain Luc. 卢克警官
[1:55:14] Well, Carl, I gotta say that- that sounds pretty official to me 卡尔 我得说 听起来很像那么回事
[1:55:16] but like I said, I… I think it’s just 但是像我说的… 我看只有
[1:55:19] me and you here, it’s me and you. 我和你在这 只有我们俩
[1:55:20] so you’re going to have to catch me. 所以你得来抓我
[1:55:22] Frank. Frank! You have to trust me on this! 弗兰克 弗兰克! 这件事你得相信我!
[1:55:24] These people have been embarrassed, Frank. They’re angry. 这些人感到难堪 他们很生气
[1:55:28] You rob their banks, you steal their money 你抢了他们的银行 偷了他们的钱
[1:55:29] you live in their country. 生活在他们的国家
[1:55:30] I told you this was what was going to happen 我告诉过你会这样的
[1:55:33] that there was no other way for it to end. 没有其它了结方式
[1:55:36] Don’t make a mistake! 不要胡来!
[1:55:38] That’s good. 很好
[1:55:39] That’s good, Carl, you know? 很好 卡尔 你知道吗?
[1:55:41] Keep pushing that lie. 接着编
[1:55:43] Keep pushing till you make it true. 接着编直到编成真的
[1:55:45] They’re going to kill you! 他们会杀了你!
[1:55:48] You walk out that door, they’re going to kill you. 如果你走出那门 他们会杀了你
[1:55:55] Is that the truth? 是真的吗?
[1:56:01] Yeah. 真的
[1:56:08] You have any children, Carl? 你有孩子吗 卡尔?
[1:56:11] I have a four-year-old daughter. 有个4岁的女儿
[1:56:14] You swear on your daughter? 你以女儿发誓?
[1:56:18] You swear? 你发誓?
[1:56:25] You swear? 你发誓?
[1:56:58] That was really good, Carl. 好极了 卡尔
[1:57:08] I have him in custody. 他由我监护
[1:57:11] I got him. 我控制住他了!
[1:57:12] I got him! It’s all right! 我控制住他了! 没关系!
[1:57:15] It’s all right! I got him! 没关系! 我控制住他了!
[1:57:21] Hey, I want it… I want it on the record. 嘿 我想… 我想做官方纪录
[1:57:24] Frank Abagnale surrendered of his own accord. 弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔自愿被捕
[1:57:26] Understood? Understood? 明白吗? 明白吗?
[1:57:28] Where are you taking him? I’m… I’m supposed to go. 你们要把他带哪里去? 我… 我应该跟着
[1:57:32] Where are you taking him? 你们要把他带哪里去?
[1:57:34] Let me in the… Let me in the car! 让我上… 让我上车!
[1:57:36] Hey! Let me in the car! 让我上车!
[1:57:41] Don’t worry, Frank! 不要担心 弗兰克
[1:57:43] I’ll have you extradited back to the United states. Don’t worry. 我会把你引渡回美国的 别担心
[1:58:06] Carl… 卡尔…
[1:58:10] Carl, you have to remember 卡尔 你得记着
[1:58:12] to let me call my father when we land. 我们一落地就让我给父亲打电话
[1:58:15] I just want to, I want to talk to him 我只是想在他从电视
[1:58:17] before he sees me on television or something like that. 或什么上看见我之前跟他谈谈
[1:58:30] Carl, look. 卡尔 看
[1:58:34] – Runway 4-4. – Frank, your father is dead. – 44号跑道 – 弗兰克 你父亲死了
[1:58:38] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[1:58:40] I didn’t want to say anything till we got closer to home. 在快到家之前我什么都不想说
[1:58:43] He- He… He fell down some steps at Grand Central station trying to catch a train. 他在赶火车时 从大中心车站掉下台阶
[1:58:50] I didn’t want to be the one to tell you. 我本不想亲自告诉你
[1:58:53] You’re lying, right? 你骗我的 是吗?
[1:58:57] You said I could talk to him. 你说过我可以跟他交谈
[1:59:00] Carl, who are you to… who are you to say something like that, huh? 卡尔 你怎么敢… 你怎么敢说那样的话?
[1:59:02] Who are you to say something like that? 你怎么敢说那样的话?
[1:59:04] – You said I could talk to him. – He fell, and he… – 你说过我可以跟他交谈 – 他掉下去…
[1:59:05] and he broke his neck. I’m sorry. 摔断了脖子 我很难过
[1:59:09] I’m really sorry. 我真的很难过
[1:59:22] Goddamn it! 见鬼!
[1:59:25] Carl, I’m going to be sick! 卡尔 我要吐了!
[1:59:27] – It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s okay. – Carl, I got to go to the bathroom. – 没关系的 没事的 – 卡尔 我要去卫生间
[1:59:30] – I’m going to be sick. – Sure. Let’s go in the bathroom. – 我要吐了 – 当然 去卫生间吧
[1:59:40] Goddamn it! 见鬼!
[2:00:00] Oh, Daddy… 爸爸…
[2:00:05] You’ll have take your seat, sir. 各位 请回到座位上
[2:00:06] I’ve told you twice. We’re landing. 我告诉过你2次了 要着陆了
[2:00:08] – Sorry. Thank you… – All of you. – 对不起 谢谢… – 你们全部
[2:00:09] Frank! Come on now. 弗兰克! 出来了
[2:00:11] – Frank? – We’re landing in six minutes. – 弗兰克? – 我们6分钟后着陆
[2:00:13] All of you need to be in your seats 你们得回到座位
[2:00:14] – With your seat belts fastened. – Frank, open the door! – 系上安全带 – 弗兰克 开门!
[2:00:17] Frank! 弗兰克!
[2:00:20] – You do it. – Yeah. – 你来 – 好
[2:00:51] Frank! Frank! 弗兰克! 弗兰克!
[2:00:57] All right, remain seated, everyone, please. 好 请大家坐着别动
[2:01:00] – FBI. Stay seated. – FBI. Stay seated. – FBI 坐着别动 – FBI 坐着别动
[2:01:10] – Please remain seated! – Stay seated. – 请坐好! – 坐好
[2:01:12] You must stay seated until the aircraft has come to a complete stop. 你必须坐好 直到飞机停稳
[2:01:15] God almighty. 天啊
[2:02:06] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
[2:02:55] Hands behind your head! 把手放在脑后!
[2:02:57] Carl, get me in the car, please. 卡尔 请让我上车吧
[2:03:01] Get me in the car. 让我上车吧
[2:03:04] Put him in. 让他上车
[2:03:22] Taking into account the gravity of these crimes 鉴于罪行的严重性
[2:03:25] your history of bold and elusive behavior 放肆和逃避的行为
[2:03:29] and your complete lack of respect for the laws of the United States 及对美国法律的蔑视
[2:03:33] I have no choice but to ignore your request to be treated as a minor 我不得不驳回你 将你作为少年犯对待的请求
[2:03:39] and sentence you to 12 years in Atlanta’s maximum security prison 判你在亚特兰大监视最严密的监狱服刑12年
[2:03:44] and recommend strongly that you be kept in isolation 并强烈建议对你在整个服刑期间
[2:03:47] for the entirety of that sentence. 进行隔离关押
[2:04:03] Use that door over there. 走那边的门
[2:04:10] and give everyone my love. 替我向大家问好
[2:04:12] I think about them all the time. 我一直都在想他们
[2:04:32] Merry Christmas, Frank. 圣诞快乐 弗兰克
[2:04:37] Hey, I got you some comic books here. 嘿 我给你带来了几本漫画书
[2:04:46] How’s your daughter? 你女儿怎样?
[2:04:47] – What was her name? – Grace. – 她叫什么名字? – 格蕾丝
[2:04:51] Well… I don’t know. 哦… 我不知道
[2:04:52] she lives with her mother in Chicago 她跟母亲在芝加哥生活
[2:04:53] and I don’t get to see her much. 我不常见她
[2:04:57] What’s in the briefcase? 箱子里是什么?
[2:05:00] Oh. I’m on my way to the airport. 我是在去机场的路上
[2:05:02] It’s a paperhanger who’s working his way through Minnesota. 是个在明尼苏达州活动的伪造支票者
[2:05:07] Aw, geez, he’s… he’s driving us crazy. 他… 他搞得我们发疯
[2:05:10] You got any of the checks? 你带支票来了吗?
[2:05:11] Yeah, yeah, I got a… a counterfeit that he drew 对 我带了张… 他在
[2:05:14] on the Great Lakes savings and Loan. 大湖储贷银行填写的假支票
[2:05:16] see, he’s just using a stencil machine and an Underwood. 他使用一台模版机 和一台”木下”牌打字机
[2:05:20] – Yeah, it’s a teller at the bank. – Say again? – 伪造者是名银行出纳 – 什么?
[2:05:23] I- It’s definitely a teller, Carl. 肯定是出纳 卡尔
[2:05:25] I mean, banks, they always use hand-stamps for the dates, see. 银行从来都是用手工封盖日期 瞧
[2:05:28] They get used over and over again so they always get worn out 一遍遍使用 所以总有磨损
[2:05:31] and the numbers are always cracking. 数字总是有断点
[2:05:33] The sixes and the nines… see, they go first. 6和9… 你看 它们先磨损
[2:05:39] Thanks. 谢谢
[2:05:47] I’d like you to take a look at something for me. 我想让你帮我看样东西
[2:05:53] Tell me what you think. 告诉我你是怎么想的
[2:05:59] That’s a fake. 这是假的
[2:06:01] How do you know? You haven’t looked at it. 你还没看呢 怎么知道?
[2:06:02] Well, there’s no perforated edge, right? 没有剪开的边
[2:06:04] I mean, this… this check was hand-cut, not fed. 我是说 这张… 这张支票是手工裁的 不是从大张上剪下的
[2:06:09] Yeah… 没错
[2:06:10] Paper is double-bonded 纸是双层的
[2:06:12] much too heavy to be a bank check. 作为银行支票太重了
[2:06:15] Magnetic ink, it’s, uh, raised against my fingers 这磁墨 我能用手感觉到它的凸起
[2:06:18] instead of flat. 应该是平的
[2:06:21] And this doesn’t smell like MICR. 并且闻起来不像支票专用墨
[2:06:22] It’s some kind of a… you know, some kind of a drafting ink. 是一种… 一种画图用墨
[2:06:25] You know, the kind you get at a stationery store. 在文具店能买到这种墨
[2:06:33] Frank. 弗兰克
[2:06:35] would you be interested in working with the FBI’s Financial Crimes Unit? 有没有兴趣在联邦调查局经济犯罪科工作?
[2:06:41] I already got a job here. You know, I, uh, deliver the mail. 我在这里已经有工作了 送信
[2:06:46] Frank, we have the power to take you out of prison. 弗兰克 我们能把你从监狱里放出来
[2:06:51] You’d be placed in the custody of the FBI 你将在联邦调查局的监护下
[2:06:52] where you’d serve out the remainder of your sentence 服完剩下的刑期
[2:06:54] as an employee of the federal government. 作为联邦政府的雇员
[2:06:59] Under whose custody? 在谁的监护下?
[2:07:10] Hi. I… I’m Frank Abagnale. 嗨 我… 我叫弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔
[2:07:13] I’m supposed to start work here today. 我应该今天开始工作
[2:07:14] It’s a tour company operating out of the BVI. 是个安排英国处女岛度假的旅游公司
[2:07:18] sir, Mr. Abagnale is here. 先生 阿巴戈内尔来了
[2:07:20] I’m going to call you back. 我会再打给你
[2:07:52] Hello, Carl. 你好 卡尔
[2:07:53] Welcome to the FBI. 欢迎来到联邦调查局
[2:07:55] I’ll show you where you’re working. 我带你看看工作的地方
[2:08:05] Carl… how long do I have to work here? 卡尔… 我要在这里工作多久?
[2:08:09] It’s 8:15 in the morning to 5:00 in the afternoon. 早上8点15分到下午5点钟
[2:08:12] 45 minutes for lunch. 午休45分钟
[2:08:13] No, I… 不是问这个 我…
[2:08:15] I mean, how long? 我是说 多久?
[2:08:19] Every day. 每天
[2:08:21] Every day, Frank, till we let you go. 每天 直到我们放你走
[2:09:17] – Yeah. – Hey, Carl. – 什么事? – 嗨 卡尔
[2:09:21] – How you doing? – It’s not a good time, Frank. – 进展如何? – 现在聊天不合适 弗兰克
[2:09:24] I’m clearing my desk for the weekend. 我在为周末赶工
[2:09:29] Carl, you mind if I come to work with you tomorrow? 介意我明天来跟你一起工作吗?
[2:09:32] Tomorrow is saturday. 明天是星期六
[2:09:34] I’m flying to Chicago to see my daughter. 我要飞到芝加哥看我女儿
[2:09:36] I’ll be back to work on Monday. 星期一回来
[2:09:37] You’re going to see Grace, huh? 去见格蕾丝?
[2:09:39] Well, that’s the plan. 对 是我的计划
[2:09:44] so what should I do till Monday? 星期一前我该干什么?
[2:09:46] I’m sorry, kid, I can’t help you there. Excuse me. 对不起 这我帮不了你 让一让
[2:09:56] This is Handratty. 汉莱提
[2:09:58] Oh, yeah, put him on. 好 接过来
[2:10:09] Mr. Sawyer. 斯耶先生
[2:10:10] How are you? 你怎么样?
[2:10:12] I have a half a dozen more checks 我还有6张支票
[2:10:14] on that tour operator at the BVI. 是关于那家英国处女岛旅游公司的
[2:10:50] American Airlines 355… 请乘坐美国航空355航班…
[2:10:53] serving Chicago and san Francisco… 飞往芝加哥和旧金山的…
[2:10:55] is now open for passenger check-in. 旅客准备登机
[2:10:57] How’d you do it, Frank? 你怎么办到的 弗兰克?
[2:11:00] How’d you pass the bar in Louisiana? 你是怎么通过路易斯安娜州的律师考试的?
[2:11:03] What are you doing here? 你来这干什么?
[2:11:06] Listen… 听着
[2:11:08] I’m sorry I put you through all this. 我很抱歉给你惹了这么多麻烦
[2:11:10] You go back to Europe, you’re gonna die in Perpignan Prison. 你要是回到欧洲 会死在坡皮监狱的
[2:11:13] You try to run here in the states 如果你想从美国逃跑
[2:11:14] we’ll send you back to Atlanta for 50 years. 我们就会把你送回亚特兰大关50年
[2:11:17] I know that. 我知道
[2:11:20] I spent four years trying to arrange your release. 我花了4年时间设法把你放出来
[2:11:23] Had to convince my bosses at the FBI 我得向我的老板
[2:11:24] and the Attorney General of the United states 和首席检察官证明
[2:11:26] you wouldn’t run. 你不会逃跑
[2:11:28] Why’d you do it? 你为什么那样做呢?
[2:11:31] – You’re just a kid. – I’m not your kid. – 你是个孩子 – 我不是你的孩子
[2:11:34] You said you were going to Chicago. 你说你要去芝加哥
[2:11:36] My daughter can’t see me this weekend. 我女儿这个周末不能见我了
[2:11:38] she’s going skiing. 她要去滑雪
[2:11:41] You said she was four years old. 你说她4岁
[2:11:42] You’re lying. 你撒谎
[2:11:43] she was four when I left. 我离开时她4岁
[2:11:45] Now she’s 15. 现在15岁了
[2:11:47] My wife’s been remarried for 11 years. 我太太再婚11年了
[2:11:49] I see Grace every now and again. 我有时见格蕾丝
[2:11:52] – I don’t understand. – Sure you do. – 我不明白 – 你当然明白
[2:11:56] sometimes it’s easier living the lie. 有时说谎更容易
[2:12:02] I’m going to let you fly tonight, Frank. 我今晚让你飞走 弗兰克
[2:12:05] I’m not even going to try to stop you. 我甚至不会拦你的
[2:12:07] That’s ’cause I know you’ll be back on Monday. 因为我知道 你星期一会回来
[2:12:09] Yeah? How do you know I’ll come back? 是吗? 你怎么知道我会回来?
[2:12:16] Look. 看
[2:12:18] Frank. 弗兰克
[2:12:19] nobody’s chasing you. 没有人在追你
[2:12:23] American Airlines flight 131 前往匹兹堡的
[2:12:25] to Pittsburgh is now ready for boarding. 美航131航班 已开始登机
[2:12:27] Passengers with boarding passes, please proceed to Gate 23A. 持登机牌的乘客 请到23A门
[2:12:40] Okay. 好的
[2:12:42] Alice, has he still not called? 爱丽丝 他还没来电吗?
[2:12:44] No, he hasn’t. 是的 还没有
[2:12:58] Good morning. 早上好
[2:12:59] I’ve, uh, called this meeting to discuss 我召开此次会议是为了讨论
[2:13:01] a new type of check fraud and counterfeiting 一种新型的支票欺诈和伪造手段
[2:13:04] which the unsub is washing and altering checks 嫌疑犯涂改支票
[2:13:06] then passing them throughout Arizona. 然后发送到亚利桑那州
[2:13:12] This unsub is a big dog 这个嫌疑犯是个大赌徒
[2:13:14] passing checks as large as five figures. 支票填5位数
[2:13:19] sorry I’m late. 对不起 我迟到了
[2:13:22] sorry. 抱歉
[2:13:28] We have a recovered check on Agent Reiter’s desk. 瑞特特工的桌子上有张伪造的支票
[2:13:31] Why don’t we step out to the bullpen? 我们出去看看吧
[2:13:38] There’s impressions on every line. 每一行都被加重
[2:13:42] Looks like the original amount was for $60. 好像原来数额是60美元
[2:13:49] Mind if I take a look? 我能看一下吗?
[2:13:54] Cashed in Flagstaff a week ago. 一周前在福莱格斯达福兑现的
[2:13:59] Cost the bank $16,000. 银行损失1万6千美元
[2:14:02] – It’s a real check. – Yeah. – 是张真支票 – 对
[2:14:05] Yeah. It’s been washed. 被洗过了
[2:14:07] The only thing original is the signature. 原来的东西只剩下签名
[2:14:09] But it’s perfect, Carl. I mean… 但是很完美 卡尔 真的…
[2:14:11] I mean this isn’t hydrochloride or bleach. 它不是用酸洗或漂白的
[2:14:14] No. 不是
[2:14:15] something new. 是什么新东西
[2:14:17] Maybe a nail polish remover where the acetone 也许是一种指甲膏清洗剂或者丙酮
[2:14:19] removes the ink that’s not been printed? 之类的东西洗去手写墨水
[2:14:25] How did you do it, Frank? 你是怎么做的 弗兰克?
[2:14:28] How did you cheat on the bar exam in Louisiana? 你是怎么骗过路易斯安娜州的律师考试的?
[2:14:37] I didn’t cheat. 我没作弊
[2:14:40] I studied for two weeks and I passed. 我学了两周就通过了
[2:14:45] Is that the truth, Frank? 是真的吗 弗兰克?
[2:14:47] Is that the truth? 是真的吗?
[2:14:48] I’ll bet this guy steals checks out of mailboxes. 我肯定这家伙从邮箱里偷支票
[2:14:52] He washes off their names and he puts on his own. 他洗掉他们的名字 换成自己的
[2:14:56] You’re saying that he’s a local? 你说他是当地人?
[2:14:59] Well, if it were me, you know 如果是我的话
[2:15:00] I’d call the bank first, I’d check out the balance… 我会先给银行打电话 查一下余额…
[2:15:02] Make sure there’s enough money in there 弄清楚有足够的钱在里面
[2:15:04] – to make it worth your while. – Exactly. – 确定值得冒险 – 正是如此
[2:15:06] You know, Carl, I think this guy’s pretty smart. 卡尔 我想这家伙非常狡猾
[2:15:10] I guess all we have to do now is catch him. 我想现在我们要做的就是去抓住他
[2:15:14] We’ll start first thing in the morning. 那就是今早的第一件事
[2:15:16] We’ll run the name Eric Anthony Feeders. 我们开始追查这个名叫埃里克·安东尼家伙
[2:15:19] In Nevada, Arizona, California. 在内华大 亚利桑那 加利福尼亚各州
[2:15:21] Both names, right? Chris Frank, too? 所有的名字 是吗? 克里斯·弗兰克也要注意?
[2:15:23] Yeah… 没错…
[2:15:25] 小弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔已经结婚26年 有三个儿子 在中西部过着平静的生活
[2:15:27] 自从1974年离开监狱
[2:15:29] 弗兰克帮助FBI抓住了一些 世界上隐藏最深的支票造假者
[2:15:31] 被认为是世界上最著名的 反银行诈骗和欺诈专家
[2:15:34] 弗兰克还设计了银行和世界 500强公司每天使用的安全支票
[2:15:43] 这些公司每年向小弗兰克·阿巴戈内尔 支付几百万美元的服务费用
[2:15:49] 弗兰克和卡尔至今仍然是好朋友
2002年 Tags:莱昂纳多, 豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: El laberinto del fauno(潘神的迷宫)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Boys Don’t Cry(男孩别哭)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme