时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Shit. | 靠 |
[00:05] | What do you want for breakfast, Care Bear? | 早餐想吃什么 宝贝 |
[00:06] | Pancakes. | 薄煎饼 |
[00:08] | Mommy’s not making pancakes. | 妈妈不做薄煎饼 |
[00:10] | How about some applesauce? | 苹果汁怎么样 |
[00:17] | That’s–honest mistake. I’m, uh, I’m very kissable. | 无心之失 我很诱人亲吻 |
[00:21] | – Yep. – Can we just– | -嗯 -我们 |
[00:22] | can we maybe not do this in your pantry/panic room? | 我们能不能别在你的配膳室/安全屋里这样吗 |
[00:25] | Totally. Let’s do it on a date. | 没问题 我们约会时做 |
[00:26] | – Smooth. – Think about it. | -机智 -想想吧 |
[00:28] | We do everything backwards– living together, sex, children. | 我们什么都反着来 同居 做爱 生小孩 |
[00:30] | A date is just the next step in our natural regression. | 约会只是我们自然回归中的一步 |
[00:34] | – I’m hungry. – Uh, yeah, I’m coming. | -我饿了 -就来 |
[00:37] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[00:38] | If you don’t like it, I’ll never ask again. | 你要是不喜欢 我就再也不问了 |
[00:40] | For at least two weeks. | 至少两周 |
[00:41] | Okay. You’re not giving up, huh? | 你就是不肯放弃 是吧 |
[00:43] | Nope. | 没错 |
[00:46] | Okay, fine. | 那行 |
[00:47] | Just no beach bars, craft beer, or Hootie. | 但不要海滩酒吧 精酿啤酒或者迷幻药 |
[00:51] | – Rae, I’m not a bro. – You’re a dad bro. | -雷 我不是哥们 -你是个父亲级别的哥们 |
[00:53] | That’s what happens when bros have kids. | 哥们有了小孩就这样 |
[01:11] | Did you hit snooze or off? | 你按了贪睡还是关了 |
[01:13] | – Off. – Really? | -关了 -真的吗 |
[01:15] | Maybe I hit snooze. | 也许我按了贪睡 |
[01:17] | Can we talk about setting realistic alarm goals? | 我们能谈谈设定实际可行的起床时间吗 |
[01:21] | Like, if you wanna get up at 7:30, | 比如如果你想7点半起床 |
[01:24] | could you maybe not set the alarm for 6:45? | 你能别把闹钟设为6点45吗 |
[01:27] | Yeah, but I like to ease into my morning. | 可我想慢慢适应早晨 |
[01:30] | But I wake up and then I can’t get back to sleep | 但我醒了后就没法再睡着了 |
[01:32] | and then I move, and then you wake up, | 然后我就会动 你就会醒 |
[01:36] | and you think it’s intentional, | 你会觉得我是故意的 |
[01:38] | and then my first feeling of the day is guilt. | 然后我一天的第一个感受就是内疚 |
[01:42] | Also, can we spend the night at my place, like, once in a while? | 还有 我们能在我家过夜吗 偶尔也行 |
[01:47] | ‘Cause Malibu is so far away. | 因为马里布太远了 |
[01:49] | Of course. I’m so sorry, okay? | 当然 我很抱歉 |
[01:52] | I didn’t know about the alarm thing. | 我之前不知道闹钟影响到你了 |
[01:53] | All you had to do was ask. | 你只需要给我说就好了 |
[01:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:57] | All right, well, I’m up. | 我醒了 |
[01:59] | Let there be light. Ova, turn up. | 要有光 蛋蛋 打开窗帘 |
[02:02] | Good morning, John. | 早上好 约翰 |
[02:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[02:21] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[02:22] | That is the word for when someone shows up at your door unexpectedly. | 有人意外出现在你门口时你才会说这话 |
[02:26] | Um, I got you this. | 我给你买了这个 |
[02:27] | It’s stupid and small, | 很傻也很小 |
[02:29] | which is coincidentally how I feel right now. | 巧合的是这也是我现在的感觉 |
[02:33] | – How are things? – A little busy at the moment. | -近来可好 -暂时有点忙 |
[02:36] | – Is that her? – No, it’s my ex-girlfriend. | -是她吗 -不 是我前任 |
[02:38] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -怎么来找你 -不知道 |
[02:40] | – Is she tall? – Uh, no. | -她高吗 -不 |
[02:42] | How about skinny? She’s skinny, right? | 瘦吗 她很瘦 对吗 |
[02:43] | – She’s– – Uh, what’s going on in there? | -她 -怎么回事 |
[02:46] | Our fit model is a no show, | 我们的试衣模特没来 |
[02:48] | and we have a critique tomorrow, | 而明天会有一场评论会 |
[02:49] | and Henry’s about to have an aneurysm. | 亨利快要疯了 |
[02:51] | Fuck it. Does she have legs? | 不管了 她有腿吗 |
[02:52] | If she has legs, I’ll put her on a box. | 如果她有腿 我就把她放到箱子上 |
[02:54] | I can stand on a box. | 我可以站在箱子上 |
[03:04] | Pajama day. That’s fun. | 睡衣日 有意思 |
[03:08] | I slept on your couch. | 我在你沙发上睡的 |
[03:10] | – Leia and I are splitting up. – Very funny. | -我和丽雅要分手了 -好好笑 |
[03:12] | Hey, where do you take someone on a date | 如果你关心一个人的话 |
[03:14] | when you actually care about them? | 你会带他们去哪儿 |
[03:15] | This is all very new to me. | 这一切对我来说都是全新的 |
[03:17] | We’re going to see a mediator. | 我们要去看一个调解人 |
[03:19] | Hopefully it’ll be amicable. | 希望是友好分手 |
[03:20] | Wait, seriously? | 等等 你是认真的吗 |
[03:24] | You two are the paradigm, the pinnacle… | 你们俩是典范 是巅峰 |
[03:27] | The–I can’t think of another p word. | 我想不出别的P开头的单词了 |
[03:29] | – But this feels wrong. – Maybe it’s right. | -但这感觉是错的 -或许是对的 |
[03:32] | We moved so quickly that we didn’t consider | 我们进展太快 都没有考虑 |
[03:34] | that we might have wanted different things. | 我们也许想要不同的东西 |
[03:36] | So, what, you’re just gonna find another woman | 所以你就打算再找个女人 |
[03:38] | and have a child with her? | 跟她生孩子吗 |
[03:39] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 也许 我也不知道 |
[03:41] | Worked for you. | 你不就成了吗 |
[03:42] | – Leon. – Oh, I’ll be fine. | -里昂 -我会没事的 |
[03:45] | Go on, enjoy your date. | 你走吧 约会愉快 |
[03:48] | Take her somewhere that she likes. | 带她去她喜欢的地方 |
[03:59] | No breathing. | 不要呼吸 |
[04:00] | You are one with the pin. | 你身上别着大头针 |
[04:03] | One with the pin. | 别着大头针 |
[04:06] | Little breath in. Yes, there we go. | 吸气 很好 |
[04:09] | And out. | 呼出来 |
[04:14] | This will work. | 这个可以 |
[04:17] | I think that if we pin in the back a little bit | 我想如果我们在往后拉一点 |
[04:19] | so that it’s a little tighter. | 这样会更紧 |
[04:22] | The hardest thing will be shared assets. Receipts help. | 最困难的是共有财产 收据会有帮助 |
[04:25] | And if there are certain objects | 如果你有某些特定的物品 |
[04:27] | or pieces that you want, make it known. | 或者作品想要的话 说出来 |
[04:29] | You don’t wanna move into your next place | 你可不想搬到下个住所时 |
[04:30] | and realize you don’t have your favorite chair. | 发现没带上你最爱的椅子 |
[04:32] | I don’t have a favorite chair. | 我没有最爱的椅子 |
[04:34] | – Me neither. – I have a favorite plant. | -我也没 -我有最爱的植物 |
[04:37] | You can keep the plant. | 你可以留着那植物 |
[04:38] | What about bank accounts? | 银行账户呢 |
[04:39] | Anything in both your names? | 有什么同在你们名下吗 |
[04:40] | Just a checking account. | 就一个借记账户 |
[04:42] | Cut it in half. Easy peasy. | 一人一半 简单 |
[04:44] | And you said no children? | 你们说没有小孩 |
[04:45] | – No children. – Great. | -没有 -很好 |
[04:47] | That makes this all very easy–relatively. | 这让流程简单了很多 相对来说 |
[04:54] | – You guys heading out? – Let the mystery date begin. | –你们要出门了吗 -让神秘约会开始吧 |
[04:57] | It’s gonna be fun. We’ll have fun. | 会很有意思的 我们会玩得很开心 |
[04:59] | There are kid snacks in the pantry if she gets hungry, | 食品储藏室里有零嘴 如果她饿了的话 |
[05:02] | but she’ll probably just go down any minute. | 但她多半很快就会睡着 |
[05:04] | I let her run around the park off leash. | 我会让她在公园里自由乱跑 |
[05:06] | Also, our phones will be off for a few hours, | 还有 我们的手机会关机几个小时 |
[05:08] | – so if anything happens– – We will handle it. | -所以如果发生什么事 -我们会处理的 |
[05:11] | I know, it’s hard to believe, | 我知道 很难相信 |
[05:13] | but there’s actually people walking around | 但有人是在 |
[05:14] | who were raised before cell phones, right? | 手机问世前被抚养长大的 |
[05:16] | Millions of them voted for Donald Trump. | 他们中无数人都投了特朗普 |
[05:19] | Actually, text me hourly updates. | 每个小时给我发短信汇报最新情况 |
[05:21] | Okay, you. We’re off. Bye. | 好了 宝贝 我们走了 再见 |
[05:24] | Bye, love you. | 再见 爱你 |
[05:26] | – Okay. – All right. | -好了 -嗯 |
[05:27] | Have fun you two. You look adorable. | 玩得开心 你们看上去很可爱 |
[05:39] | So where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[05:40] | Third Eye Blind show. | 心灵蒙蔽合唱团演出 |
[05:43] | Sister Hazel’s opening. | 榛子妹妹乐队是开场嘉宾 |
[05:50] | Ah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:53] | I’m glad we’re doing this. | 很开心我们出来约会了 |
[05:55] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[06:03] | Is she asleep? | 她睡着了吗 |
[06:07] | You know what I think we should do? | 你知道我觉得我们该做什么吗 |
[06:08] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[06:09] | I think that we should raid Alex’s wet bar… | 我们该打劫艾利克斯的吧台 |
[06:12] | And then take ourselves a hot tub. | 然后去泡热水浴 |
[06:16] | – That’s perfect. – Yeah. | -完美 -是啊 |
[06:19] | I wanna go for a quick run, then come back, | 我想去跑一圈 然后回来 |
[06:22] | soak my muscles in the tub. | 把我的肌肉浸泡在浴池里 |
[06:23] | Wait, you’re gonna go for a run? | 什么 你要去跑步 |
[06:25] | Yeah, it’s Thursday. I always run on Thursday. | 对 今天是周四 我每周四都要跑步 |
[06:26] | Isn’t it sorta dark outside? | 外面都黑了 |
[06:29] | And you don’t really know this neighborhood. | 而且你不熟悉这一片 |
[06:30] | The streets are very, very windy. | 街上风很大 |
[06:32] | It’s the Hollywood Hills. It’s not Aleppo. | 这里是好莱坞山 不是阿勒颇 |
[06:35] | I think I’ll be okay. | 我想我不会有事的 |
[06:36] | What are you gonna do? You gonna run in your jeans? | 你要怎么跑 穿牛仔裤跑吗 |
[06:39] | No, of course not. | 当然不 |
[06:40] | I have shorts and shoes in the car. | 我车里有短裤和鞋 |
[06:42] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[06:43] | I’ll be back before you know it, okay? | 我很快就回来 好吗 |
[06:45] | – Okay. – Fire up that tub. | -好 -把热水浴打开 |
[06:52] | You hate horror movies. | 你讨厌恐怖电影 |
[06:54] | Generally, yes, but you love them. | 一般来说是的 但你喜欢 |
[06:57] | And just this once, | 就这一次 |
[06:58] | I’m willing to overlook your questionable taste. | 我愿意忽略你有问题的品位 |
[07:01] | And who knows? Maybe I’ll like this one. | 谁知道呢 或许我会喜欢这部 |
[07:04] | World looks different every day, right? | 世界每天都在变 |
[07:06] | I mean, five years ago, you were my Airbnb guest. | 5年前 你是我的爱彼迎住客 |
[07:10] | It could’ve been anyone in the world, but it was you. | 可能是世界上任何一个人 但却是你 |
[07:13] | – Hey. – Yeah? | -嘿 -什么 |
[07:16] | I’m really glad that we’re a family, | 我很开心我们是一家人 |
[07:19] | with our perfect little girl. | 还有我们的宝贝女儿 |
[07:22] | What’s that they say in “The Road”? | 在《末日危途》他们是怎么说的 |
[07:23] | “We’re carrying the fire.” | “我们肩负着火焰” |
[07:26] | I like that. “Carrying the fire.” | 我喜欢 “肩负着火焰” |
[07:41] | I still think it’s too much. Make it thinner. | 我还是觉得太过了 薄一点 |
[07:43] | I don’t want it to dominate. | 我不希望它太显眼 |
[07:50] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:54] | You don’t have to stay. | 你不必留下的 |
[07:56] | Well, he’s gotta do a final fitting. | 他得最后试衣一次 |
[07:59] | Yeah, but he can do it on me. | 是 但他可以在我身上试 |
[08:00] | It’s fine, really. | 没什么 真的 |
[08:02] | I–I wanna be here. | 我想在这 |
[08:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:06] | I like standing in silence, | 我喜欢静静站着 |
[08:09] | playing out what I’m gonna say to you as soon as we’re alone. | 在脑海中过一遍我们独处时我要跟你说的话 |
[08:11] | That’s a long time to practice. | 练习的时间可真长 |
[08:16] | It better be good. | 最好不要让人失望 |
[09:06] | He got offered a job in Austin– | 他有个在奥斯汀工作的机会 |
[09:10] | some teaching thing with a tenure track. | 教书的 还提供常任轨 |
[09:14] | The film scene’s growing. They need crew. | 电影规模在扩大 他们需要人员 |
[09:17] | And he could transition, | 他可以转型 |
[09:19] | and I could maybe become a department head. | 我有机会成为部门主任 |
[09:23] | I wanted to tell you, | 我想告诉你的 |
[09:25] | but, you know, you said all those wonderful things, | 但 你说了那么多好听的话 |
[09:28] | and I thought, maybe I could stay. | 我想 也许我能留下 |
[09:30] | Maybe nothing has to change. | 也许什么都不需要改变 |
[09:32] | Maybe, you know, we could just be together | 也许我们可以在一起 |
[09:35] | and it’d just be really easy and good. | 一切都简简单单 |
[09:38] | But I do think I wanna go to Austin. | 但我真觉得我想去奥斯汀 |
[09:43] | And I want Carrie to come with. | 我想带上凯瑞 |
[09:46] | But I don’t know what that means for you. | 但我不知道这对你意味着什么 |
[09:50] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:42] | Wine or whiskey? | 葡萄酒还是威士忌 |
[10:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:58] | Rae’s in love with Jeff, | 雷爱上了杰夫 |
[11:01] | and Jeff wanted them to move to Austin, | 杰夫想让他们搬去奥斯汀 |
[11:06] | and she freaked out, which is why she slept with me, | 她慌了 所以才我和睡 |
[11:10] | and now they aren’t speaking, | 现在他们不说话了 |
[11:12] | and she and I… are… | 她和我 |
[11:17] | I don’t know what we are, but it doesn’t look good. | 我也不知道我们算什么 但看上去不妙 |
[11:20] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:25] | Are you angry? | 你生气吗 |
[11:27] | Surprisingly not angry. | 出人意料地竟然不生气 |
[11:30] | Anger would be the obvious emotion, but no. | 生气会是显而易见的情感 但是并没有 |
[11:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:37] | I’m definitely sad. | 当然我很难过 |
[11:42] | I’m really, really sad. | 非常非常难过 |
[11:45] | Yeah, you can be sad. | 你可以难过 |
[11:48] | It’s okay to be sad. | 难过没什么 |
[11:52] | – You know what’s weird? – Why don’t you tell me? | -你知道奇怪的是什么吗 -说说看 |
[11:55] | Like, I’m sad for me, obviously, | 显然我为自己感到难过 |
[11:58] | because it’s sad when the person you love | 因为你爱的人告诉你 |
[12:01] | tells you they’re in love with someone else. | 他们爱上了别人 这令人难过 |
[12:05] | But, I think I’m more sad for her, | 但我觉得我更为她感到难过 |
[12:11] | because she’s in pain, | 因为她很痛苦 |
[12:13] | and it’s my fault. | 都怪我 |
[12:15] | – It’s not your fault. – I could’ve just said nothing. | -不怪你 -我本可以什么都不说的 |
[12:18] | I could’ve put those feelings onto other relationships, | 我可以把那些感受放到其他关系中 |
[12:21] | until they went away, and I didn’t. | 直到那些感受不复存在 但我没有 |
[12:23] | Well, sure, but would’ve felt it every time you saw her. | 当然 但你每次看到她都会感觉到 |
[12:26] | – You always would’ve wondered. – Okay. | -你永远会好奇 -好吧 |
[12:27] | But now I’m wondering what happens to us, | 但现在我想知道我们会怎样 |
[12:30] | because this is the one I couldn’t fuck up, and… | 因为这段关系我不能搞砸 但是 |
[12:35] | I fucked it up. | 我搞砸了 |
[12:37] | You’ll find a way. | 你会找到方法的 |
[12:39] | You always do. | 你一向能找到 |
[12:42] | I don’t know about that. | 我可不确定 |
[12:45] | How was your night? | 你今晚怎么样 |
[12:47] | Not as eventful as yours… | 没你的精彩 |
[12:51] | You two have fun playing house? | 你们过家家玩得开心吗 |
[12:52] | Where is John, by the way? | 话说约翰在哪儿 |
[12:54] | He better not be going through my shit. | 他最好不要在翻我的东西 |
[12:55] | – Oh, holy shit. – What? | -我去 -怎么了 |
[13:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:17] | So I take this corner down the hill, | 我下山的时候走了个拐角 |
[13:19] | and of course, the shoulder is narrowed down to nothing. | 当然 路肩特别窄 |
[13:22] | And I’m feeling good, you know? | 我感觉很好 |
[13:24] | I’m pacing at 6:45. I’m running strong. | 我在6:45跑步 跑得很好 |
[13:27] | So I make the push, I try to burst out of the turn, | 所以我发力 我想冲出弯道 |
[13:31] | and then all of a sudden, headlights. | 然后突然汽车前灯照过来 |
[13:35] | The guy was driving dead center. | 那人在路中间开车 |
[13:36] | Oh, no. | 天 |
[13:37] | Probably bridge and tunnel, lost on his way to Sunset. | 可能是桥或者隧道 在去日落大道的路上迷路了 |
[13:40] | Anyway, I didn’t have any time to think, | 总之 我没时间思考 |
[13:43] | so I just took a leap off the side of the road, | 所以我就朝路边飞越了过去 |
[13:45] | and I must’ve clipped a rock or something. | 我肯定是撞到了石头之类的 |
[13:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:50] | When I woke up, I was in an ambulance. | 我醒来后 就在救护车里了 |
[13:53] | Honestly, I’m grateful that they called it in, | 老实说 我很感激他们叫了救护车 |
[13:55] | ’cause I could– I could still be out there. | 不然我可能还在街上 |
[14:00] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[14:00] | I mean, these canyon roads at night– | 夜色中的峡谷路道 |
[14:03] | they’re a real death trap. | 就如同死亡陷阱 |
[14:05] | It was a freak accident for sure, | 确实是场离奇事故 |
[14:08] | but I guess we have to accept | 但我想我们得接受 |
[14:09] | that some things are out of our control. | 有些事我们无法控制 |
[14:13] | But running in the dark, that’s in your control though, — | 可是在夜色中跑步 这是你能控制的 |
[14:17] | I think it would’ve happened regardless. | 我想无论如何这都会发生的 |
[14:19] | I think it was fate. | 我觉得那是命运 |
[14:24] | Okay, so, how long do you have to stay here? | 好吧 你得住院多久 |
[14:28] | We can go now. They discharged me. | 我们现在就能走 他们允许我离开 |
[14:31] | – They did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[14:32] | Hey, is it okay if we stay at my place tonight? | 今晚能住在我家吗 |
[14:34] | I just really need to be in my bed, | 我真的需要睡在我的床上 |
[14:38] | with you. | 你陪在我身边 |
[14:40] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[14:42] | Thanks… | 谢谢 |
[14:50] | Do you feel ready for tomorrow? | 你感觉你为明天准备好了吗 |
[14:51] | Not even close. | 差远了 |
[14:54] | You are ready. | 你准备好了 |
[14:56] | Thank you, Laura. You’re a passable mannequin. | 谢谢你 劳拉 你是个令人满意的假人 |
[14:59] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[15:06] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[15:07] | “Passable mannequin.” | 令人满意的假人 |
[15:10] | A new career path reveals itself. | 一个新职业道路自行现身了 |
[15:12] | Yeah, put it on my resume above “Turnip polishing.” | 是啊 可以加在我简历的”清洗大头菜”之上了 |
[15:17] | I guess I should open this, huh? | 我该打开了吧 |
[15:19] | It’s nothing. | 不是什么贵重礼物 |
[15:24] | One more for the wall. | 可以给你的杯垫墙再加一个了 |
[15:32] | You could’ve texted or called. | 你完全可以发短信或者打电话的 |
[15:34] | You didn’t have to stand around all day. | 你不用站一整天 |
[15:37] | Text apologies aren’t real apologies. | 发短息道歉算不了真的道歉 |
[15:40] | So, yeah. I’m sorry. | 所以 嗯 我很抱歉 |
[15:45] | I just– | 我 |
[15:46] | I was really immature about everything. | 我之前太不成熟了 |
[15:50] | I reacted poorly and I’d like to make it up to you. | 我的反应太差了 我想补偿你 |
[15:54] | Can I take you to dinner? | 我能带你去吃晚餐吗 |
[15:56] | I’m seeing someone. | 我有对象了 |
[15:57] | It’s early, but it’s something. | 刚交往不久 但进展不错 |
[16:00] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:02] | But if you’re okay with that, I could do dinner– | 不过如果你不介意 我可以去吃晚餐 |
[16:05] | just maybe when it’s not six hours from a critique. | 只是别在评论会前6个小时 |
[16:08] | Yeah, that would be great. | 那就太好了 |
[16:11] | – You sure? – Totally. | -你确定吗 -当然 |
[16:13] | Just let me know when, | 告诉我时间就行 |
[16:16] | and, uh, good luck tomorrow. | 祝你明天好运 |
[16:19] | Okay… | 好的 |
[16:24] | – Okay, bye. – Bye. | -好的 再见 -再见 |
[16:30] | I don’t wanna say I saw God or anything. | 我不想说我看到了上帝什么的 |
[16:34] | That’s too much, but I felt something | 那太夸张了 但我感觉到了什么 |
[16:37] | while I was lying on the ground waiting for the ambulance to come. | 在我躺在地上 等待救护车的时候 |
[16:41] | There was this spirit or this aura. | 有一个灵或者一个光环 |
[16:46] | It was just willing me to go on, endure. | 想要我继续 忍耐 |
[16:52] | – How’d you sleep? – Great. | -你睡得怎么样 -很好 |
[16:56] | Well, I’m sorry about the alarm. | 闹钟的事我很抱歉 |
[16:58] | My head feels like Swiss cheese today. | 今天我的头感觉像是瑞士奶酪 |
[17:01] | I’m gonna go out for a quick run, | 我要出去跑一会儿 |
[17:03] | and then I’m thinking maybe we could do a late breakfast. | 然后我们可以晚点吃早餐 |
[17:05] | Oh, and don’t worry– I’ll watch out for headlights. | 别担心 我会注意前灯的 |
[17:22] | – Mommy. – Hi. | -妈妈 -嗨 |
[17:24] | You ready, Care Bear? | 准备好了吗 宝贝 |
[17:26] | – My jacket. – Okay. | -我的外套 -好的 |
[17:52] | Let’s go to Austin. | 我们去奥斯汀吧 |
[18:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:51] | Is Jeff here? | 杰夫在吗 |
[19:01] | Hey, bud. | 哥们 |
[19:04] | Look, I know I’m the last person you wanna see right now– | 我知道我是你此刻最不想见的人 |
[19:16] | Are we okay now? | 我们没事了吧 |
[19:19] | I think so. | 大概吧 |
[19:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:45] | Are you trying to hurt yourself, | 你想自残吗 |
[19:46] | ’cause that’s what it feels like lately. | 最近感觉是这样 |
[19:48] | Agreed, you’ve been acting particularly stupid. | 同意 你最近行为一直很蠢 |
[19:53] | Well, it’s better than trying to drive into a bloody wall. | 总比开车撞墙好 |
[19:57] | Thank you all for your unwavering support. | 谢谢大家坚定不移的支持 |
[20:02] | It’ll get good light there. | 那里光线不错 |
[20:06] | Hey, at least we get a pity dinner. | 至少我们可以吃同情晚餐 |
[20:13] | Hey, will you– will you chop these for me? | 你能帮我切下这些吗 |
[20:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:20] | How’s John, by the way? | 话说约翰怎么样了 |
[20:21] | He’s good. He should be here soon. | 挺好的 他应该很快就到了 |
[20:23] | – I heard he almost died. – Is that what he told you? | 我听说他差点死掉 -他是这么跟你说的吗 |
[20:27] | Yeah, he posted this weird Instagram story | 嗯 他在Instagram发的故事上 |
[20:29] | with a bunch of religious iconography. | 用了一堆宗教插图 |
[20:31] | I’ll pull it up for you. | 我给你找出来 |
[20:33] | Oh, my God. He got four stitches. | 天啊 他就缝了4针 |
[20:35] | He didn’t even spend a night in the hospital. | 甚至没有在医院过夜 |
[20:37] | God, I’m gonna go insane. I really am. | 天 我要疯了 真的 |
[20:38] | 塔提亚娜 鉴赏完了 喝酒吗 | |
[20:39] | One of these days, I’m just gonna snap | 总有一天 我要爆发 |
[20:41] | and I’m gonna go crazy and you’re gonna have to visit me | 然后发疯 你不得不到精神病院 |
[20:43] | in the asylum ’cause God knows nobody else will. | 来看我 因为不会有别的人来 |
[20:48] | I’m just gonna– | 我去 |
[20:50] | – I’m just gonna cut these. – Okay. | -我去把这些切了 -好 |
[20:55] | It–it was life-changing. | 可以说是改变人生 |
[20:57] | – Life-changing? – Absolutely. | -改变人生 -没错 |
[21:00] | Honey, would you say I’m someone who’s generally | 亲爱的 你觉得我算是 |
[21:01] | in control of his life? | 掌握了自己人生的人吗 |
[21:03] | – I guess, I– – Exactly. | -算是吧 我 -没错 |
[21:05] | I’m an answers guy. | 凡事我都能找到答案 |
[21:07] | How much will it cost to remodel? | 改造要多少钱 |
[21:09] | What’s our turnover rate? It’s my bread and butter. | 周转率是多少 这是我的黄油和面包[生计] |
[21:11] | Pun intended. | 双关 |
[21:13] | Then something like this happens, | 然后发生了这样的事 |
[21:14] | and you’re not in control, | 而不在你掌控之中 |
[21:17] | and there are no answers, it starts to make you think. | 没有答案 开始让你思考 |
[21:21] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[21:23] | What… | 什么 |
[21:25] | Oh, a cheese plate. Cool. | 芝士拼盘 酷 |
[21:28] | What are we in control of? | 我们掌控了什么 |
[21:32] | Anything? | 掌控了任何事吗 |
[21:36] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[21:39] | – Please, put me to work. – We’re basically ready. | -请让我干活 -差不多好了 |
[21:42] | Oh, my God, Laura, this looks amazing! | 天啊 劳拉 这看上去太棒了 |
[21:45] | No, we’ll see how it tastes. I’m a little rusty. | 待会儿就知道好不好吃了 我有点手生 |
[21:51] | Teach me your ways, daughter. | 教教我你怎么做的 女儿 |
[21:55] | – Um, will you bring these out to the table? – Yes. | -你能把这些端出去吗 -可以 |
[21:59] | Hey. You got this. | 你没问题的 |
[22:03] | – Yes. – Okay. | -没问题的 -好 |
[22:13] | Mm, come in. | 进来吧 |
[22:15] | Oh, this is intimate. | 好亲密的感觉 |
[22:16] | Oh, well, um, you sort of caught me off guard, | 你有点让我措手不及 |
[22:19] | and I didn’t wanna miss my window. | 而我又不想错过我的最佳时机 |
[22:20] | But hey, compared to them, I’ll seem totally sane. | 不过跟他们相比 我算是很正常的了 |
[22:25] | Tathiana, you remember Alex? | 塔提亚娜 你还记得艾利克斯吗 |
[22:27] | Hi. Sorry about my face. | 你好 抱歉我的脸破相了 |
[22:29] | Oh, nice to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[22:31] | – This is Leon and his plant. – Hi. | -这是里昂和他的植物 -你好 |
[22:34] | And John is my mom’s boyfriend. | 约翰是我妈的男友 |
[22:36] | – Hi. – Hi, perfect timing. | -你好 -你好 来得正好 |
[22:38] | We need a new perspective. Just to catch you up, | 我们需要新的见解 跟你解释下 |
[22:41] | I got in a little bit of a running accident. Hence the stitches. | 我跑步出了事故 所以缝了针 |
[22:44] | They’re under here, I could show you– | 在这下面 我可以给你看 |
[22:46] | Okay, I think we’re ready to eat. | 可以开饭了 |
[22:46] | Mm, great. | 好极了 |
[22:49] | – I’m so ready. Come on. After you. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我饿死了 来吧 你先请 -好的 |
[22:52] | Oh, my god, this looks amazing. | 天啊 看上去太棒了 |
[22:57] | So, uh, where was I? | 我刚说到哪儿了 |
[23:00] | Uh, did I say I was running? | 我有提到我的跑步吗 |
[23:02] | – So, I was running… – Sweetie. | -我当时在跑步 -亲爱的 |
[23:04] | And there’s a bit of a visibility issue. | 能见度不高 |
[23:06] | John, sweetie, I think we’ve all heard enough of this story. | 约翰 亲爱的 我想这故事我们都听得够多了 |
[23:10] | You fell and you hit your head. | 你摔倒 撞到了你的头 |
[23:12] | But you’re all better now, and that’s the important thing. | 但你现在好多了 这才是最重要的 |
[23:15] | Yay, so, let’s, uh, | 所以我们 |
[23:18] | now enjoy Laura’s amazing dinner. | 好好享用劳拉烹饪的晚餐吧 |
[23:20] | Let’s start– uh, bread. | 先从面包开始 |
[23:21] | – Yay… – Mushroom mélange. | -棒 -混合蘑菇 |
[23:26] | How was your critique? | 你的评论会怎么样 |
[23:28] | Well, the dresses held together, so that’s something. | 衣服没有散架 所以还好 |
[23:32] | Did Henry do okay? | 亨利怎么样呢 |
[23:33] | Henry got in a screaming fight with the fit model, | 亨利和试衣模特展开对吼大战 |
[23:35] | and they had to be physically separated. | 不得不被人拉开 |
[23:39] | He says hi, though. | 不过他叫我代他向你问好 |
[23:40] | Tell him I say hi back. | 跟他说我也问他好 |
[23:43] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:47] | – What’s up? – Um, nothing. Sorry. | -怎么了 -没什么 抱歉 |
[23:52] | I may have to leave early. | 我也许得提前离开 |
[23:55] | All good. | 没什么 |
[23:56] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -嗯 |
[24:00] | Leon? | 里昂 |
[24:03] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[24:05] | I know right now it feels not okay, | 我知道现在感觉不好 |
[24:08] | but I think that’s gonna pass. | 但我想这一切会过去的 |
[24:11] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[24:14] | but I don’t know if that’s true. | 但我不知道会不会真的过去 |
[24:19] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[24:28] | Hey, Val. | 小薇 |
[24:28] | Can I–can I talk to you for a second? In private? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 私下谈 |
[24:40] | The mushrooms are great. | 蘑菇很好吃 |
[24:46] | Earthy. | 有大地的味道 |
[24:54] | I hit my head, and I’m better now? | 我撞到了我的头 现在好点了 |
[24:58] | – What? – That’s what you said– | -什么 这是你说的 |
[24:59] | that I hit my head, and I’m better now. | 我撞到了我的头 现在好点了 |
[25:02] | Is that not how you would describe your current state of being? | 你不觉得这就是你现在的状态吗 |
[25:05] | No. No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[25:07] | Do we need to go to the hospital? | 我们需要去医院吗 |
[25:12] | John, I don’t know what you expect from me right now. | 约翰 我不知道你现在希望我怎样 |
[25:15] | – A little empathy… – Really? | -一点同理心 -真的吗 |
[25:16] | Would be nice–yeah. | 就会很好 真的 |
[25:18] | Instead of diminishing my experience. | 而不是贬低我的经历 |
[25:20] | You had four stitches, | 你就缝了4针 |
[25:23] | and you went running the next morning. | 隔天一早就去跑步了 |
[25:26] | And I rushed to that hospital in a state of panic | 我惊慌失措地赶到了医院 |
[25:29] | after telling you not to run in the dark. | 而且之前还专门叫你晚上别去跑 |
[25:32] | And when I got there, you were hanging out, | 我到了后 你却很悠闲 |
[25:36] | taking a selfie. | 自拍 |
[25:37] | I had a traumatic experience, okay? | 我遭遇了创伤 好吗 |
[25:40] | I don’t know if it was technically a near-death experience, | 我不知道那算不算得上濒死体验 |
[25:43] | but it’s the closest thing I’ve ever had to one, | 但那是我经历过的最接近死亡的事了 |
[25:45] | and it affected me profoundly. | 对我产生了深远影响 |
[25:48] | And I’m doing my best to share my emotions… with you. | 我在努力和你分享我的情绪 |
[25:51] | The least you could do is meet me halfway. | 你好歹妥协下吧 |
[25:54] | – Meet you halfway? – Yes. | -妥协 -是的 |
[25:56] | I don’t think that’s too much to ask. | 我觉得这要求不过分 |
[25:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:58] | – And now you’re laughing at me. – No… | -现在你又在笑我 -没有 |
[26:01] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[26:07] | Leon? | 里昂 |
[26:10] | – Hi, Leia. – Is he here? | -嗨 丽雅 -他在吗 |
[26:13] | Oh, yeah. I think he’s in his office… | 嗯 应该在他的办公室 |
[26:19] | I’m not doing it, okay? | 我不要分手 好吗 |
[26:21] | All my life, I have been | 这辈子 我周围的人 |
[26:22] | surrounded by people who have given up on me, | 一个个都放弃了我 |
[26:24] | but you don’t get to do that, not like this. | 但你不能这么做 至少不像这样 |
[26:27] | – Can we, uh, do this in the– – I don’t wanna have a baby. | -我们能去 -我不想要小孩 |
[26:29] | I wish that I did, but right now, I don’t. | 我希望我想要 但现在我并不想 |
[26:31] | But also, everyone says when you hit 35, | 还有 人人都说当你到了35岁 |
[26:33] | your biological clock turns into Big Ben, so… | 你的生物钟就成了大本钟 |
[26:37] | Big Ben is silent now. | 大本钟现在已经不发声了 |
[26:38] | Ugh, whatever. | 管他呢 |
[26:40] | I have all of these new clients, | 我有了很多新病人 |
[26:42] | and all of our friends that need our emotional support, | 所有需要我们情感支持的朋友 |
[26:45] | and all the alerts on our phone that tell us every single time | 我们手机上的通知 告诉我们 |
[26:48] | we auto-pay a bill we can barely afford. | 我们自动支付一个我们几乎负担不起的账单 |
[26:50] | I don’t know if I’ll ever hear the clock. | 我不知道我以后还会不会听到钟声 |
[26:51] | Maybe. Or maybe I’ll change my mind. | 也许 或者也许我会改变主意 |
[26:55] | I don’t know, but I just need us to take this one day at a time. | 我也不知道 但我只是需要们一步一步来 |
[27:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[27:04] | I know you want a family, | 我知道你想组建一个家庭 |
[27:06] | and I want you to have everything, | 我想你能拥有一切 |
[27:08] | but I need you to hang in with me, okay? | 但我需要你陪我坚持下去 好吗 |
[27:19] | We are a family. | 我们就是一个家 |
[27:22] | I love you. That’s all that I know. | 我爱你 我只知道这个 |
[27:26] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:40] | – Do you want some food? – I do. | -你想吃点东西吗 -想 |
[27:44] | – I really do. – Okay. | -真的想 -好 |
[27:47] | Um, there’s some mushrooms that are very, very tasty. | 蘑菇很好吃 |
[27:50] | Mushrooms? | 蘑菇 |
[27:51] | I know, but they’re really good. | 我知道 但真的很好吃 |
[27:54] | – She’s gotta head out. – All right, nice to see you. | -她得走了 -好的 很高兴见到你 |
[27:57] | – Bye again, good to see you. – Nice to meet you. | -再见 很高兴见到你们 -我也是 |
[27:58] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜 |
[27:59] | I didn’t even know you could do probiotics. | 我都不知道你能吃益生菌 |
[28:02] | – You do probiotics, exactly. – You do them? | -你吃益生菌 -你真的吃吗 |
[28:05] | You were not kidding. | 你果真没开玩笑 |
[28:06] | We’re an acquired taste. | 我们一家需要慢慢习惯 |
[28:13] | I liked it. | 我很喜欢 |
[28:16] | And I liked eating your cooking again. | 我也很喜欢再次吃你做的菜 |
[28:19] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[28:24] | Listen, | 听着 |
[28:26] | I kinda do this thing where I cycle through people. | 我一般会在人之间轮转 |
[28:32] | Like, we dance to song, and when the song ends, | 比如 我们伴着歌声跳舞 当歌声停止 |
[28:36] | I move on. | 我就不跳了 |
[28:37] | But… | 但是 |
[28:40] | I really don’t wanna do that with you. | 我真的不想这么对你 |
[28:44] | I want you in my life. | 我想要你出现在我的生活中 |
[28:48] | And if that’s as a friend, okay. | 如果是作为朋友的话 也行 |
[28:53] | But please don’t be a stranger. | 但请别做一个陌生人 |
[28:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:01] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[29:04] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[29:13] | Let me help you? Let me help you, help you with it. | 让我来帮你 让我来帮你 |
[29:16] | – I don’t know. – What? | -我说不好 -什么 |