时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[01:08] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:10] | There are ten RSVPs and eight chairs. | 10人接受邀请 但只有8把椅子 |
[01:12] | People will be sitting on the floor. | 人们会坐在地上 |
[01:14] | It’s LA; a third of the RSVPs won’t even show. | 这是洛杉矶 三分之一接受邀请的人都不会来 |
[01:18] | You’re questioning the integrity of the RSVPs? | 你在质疑请回复的正直吗 |
[01:20] | Maybe we shouldn’t do this. | 或许我们不该办 |
[01:23] | I don’t know if having more people around is a good idea. | 我不知道请更多人来是不是个好主意 |
[01:25] | Well, you’ve made that point very clear. | 这点你说得很清楚了 |
[01:29] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[01:31] | It’s the last Super Bowl. | 这是最后一届超级碗了 |
[01:33] | The NFL is on the one-yard line of its demise, | 职业橄榄球大联盟就要让位了 |
[01:35] | and we promised to host a party. | 我们说好要举办派对的 |
[01:38] | But I guess you’ve changed your mind. | 但我猜你改变了主意 |
[02:01] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早 -早 |
[02:04] | I like you in my shirt. | 我喜欢你穿我的衣服 |
[02:06] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:08] | That’s because it smells like you, | 因为有你的味道 |
[02:11] | so now, I smell like you, which is very territorial, | 所以现在我有你的味道 领地性很强 |
[02:14] | but also fine, because apparently, you don’t sweat. | 不过也还好 因为你不流汗 |
[02:18] | Oh, is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[02:21] | Ova, heat on. 88 degrees. | 蛋蛋 开加热器 31度 |
[02:24] | What, no, no. | 不要 不要 |
[02:26] | Oh, please, you have to let me go. | 你得让我走 |
[02:29] | – I do? – You do, because I have to go see the store. | -是吗 -是的 因为我得去店里 |
[02:33] | Oh, you’re gonna like the way it looks. | 你会喜欢它的样子的 |
[02:36] | Do you guarantee it? | 你保证吗 |
[02:37] | – You will, I promise. – Okay. | -我保证 -好吧 |
[02:40] | If I agree, please, will you let me go? | 如果我同意 你能放我走吗 |
[02:43] | – Will you let me go? – Mm, okay, fine. Okay. Ova, turn up. | -你能放我走吗 -好 走吧 好 蛋蛋 打开 |
[02:48] | Good morning, John. | 早上好 约翰 |
[02:57] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[02:59] | Leia and Leon cancelled their party. | 丽雅和里昂取消了他们的派对 |
[03:02] | Huh, that’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[03:05] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[03:07] | It’s too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[03:10] | It means… | 意味着 |
[03:12] | it does significantly alter our schedules. | 大大改变了我们的日程 |
[03:18] | It does. | 是的 |
[03:19] | Yeah, so I could maybe stay one, one hour. | 我或许可以再待一个 一个小时 |
[03:23] | Maybe just one. | 就一个小时 |
[03:26] | Like, 60. | 60分钟 |
[03:28] | 60 long minutes. | 长长的60分钟 |
[03:33] | 3,600 seconds? | 3600秒 |
[03:38] | I can’t really reduce time any further. | 我折合不下去了 |
[03:40] | Ova, turn down. | 蛋蛋 关掉 |
[03:54] | You take direction very well. | 你很听话嘛 |
[03:59] | It’s a necessity for my trade. | 做我这行是必需的 |
[04:02] | Hmm. Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:04] | Well, then, we should make a video. | 那我们就该拍个视频 |
[04:09] | Rebound sex. | 情伤性爱 |
[04:11] | Refreshingly empty, and somehow life-affirming. | 既精神又空虚 不知为何还鼓舞人心 |
[04:14] | They touched you with enthusiastic consent, | 它们用热情的赞许触碰你 |
[04:18] | and they validated your existence, | 它们证实你的存在 |
[04:20] | and even though you’re as cold as Derek Jeter’s gift baskets, | 尽管你和德瑞克·基特的礼物篮一样冰冷 |
[04:23] | more frozen than the Antarctic, | 冰冻程度胜过南极 |
[04:25] | ’cause that shit’s nearly melted, | 因为南极都快融化了 |
[04:27] | it feels good to be touched. | 被触摸的感觉很好 |
[04:30] | So on day 31 of our breakup cookbook, | 所以在我们分手食谱的第31天里 |
[04:32] | we are making agedashi tofu. | 我们要做炸豆腐 |
[04:35] | A cold, gelatinous soy cube deep-fried, | 冰冷 油炸的凝胶状大豆方块 |
[04:38] | and painted with heat. | 热气腾腾 |
[04:40] | Now, I’ve started my base of garlic and ginger | 我在我的卡福莱平底锅里 |
[04:42] | in my Calphalon pan. | 放上了大蒜和姜 |
[04:44] | Next, we add shishitos. | 下一步 我们加入日式甜椒 |
[04:54] | – Mommy. – Oh, Car- Bear! | -妈妈 -宝贝 |
[04:58] | – Hey, oh, I missed you, mm. Are you ready? – Yes. | -我好想你 你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[05:02] | Yes, okay. Go put some shoes on, all right? | 很好 去把鞋穿上 |
[05:06] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[05:08] | I had to put out, like, ten fires at work, | 工作忙死了 不停救火 |
[05:11] | and Jeff has been totally MIA. | 杰夫也不见踪影 |
[05:13] | – That’s fine. – Shit. I, uh–I didn’t realize you were cooking. | -没事 -靠 我不知道你要做饭 |
[05:17] | Sorry, I wasn’t. Carrie asked me to set you a place. | 没有 凯瑞让我给你安排个座位 |
[05:24] | Uh, we’re not gonna be at Leon’s, | 我们不会去里昂家 |
[05:25] | so don’t worry, you can eat your wings in peace. | 所以不用担心 你可以安心吃你的鸡翅了 |
[05:28] | The party was canceled, but…thanks. | 派对取消了 不过谢谢 |
[05:33] | How long are we gonna be like this? | 我们还要这样下去多久 |
[05:35] | Like what? | 怎样 |
[05:37] | I don’t know. Like this. | 我不知道 这样 |
[05:40] | Isn’t this what you needed? Separation of church and state? | 这不就是你需要的吗 政教分离 |
[05:45] | No, I needed I needed some space. | 不 我需要 我需要一点空间 |
[05:47] | Not for you to become like a total stranger. | 而不是让你变成一个完全的陌生人 |
[05:50] | You moved out. I don’t know. | 你搬出去了 我不知道 |
[05:52] | The sign seemed pretty clear on my end. | 在我看来 暗示很清晰 |
[05:55] | Oh, hey, there she is. | 她来了 |
[06:00] | You have a good day today, sweetie. | 今天玩得开心 亲爱的 |
[06:02] | I made these for you, and I love you very much. | 我给你做了这些 我很爱你 |
[06:04] | – Oh, I love you too. – Give me a hug. | -我也爱你 -来抱一个 |
[06:12] | Ooh, these look so yummy. | 看着真好吃 |
[06:14] | I’m gonna steal some from ya. | 我要偷走一点 |
[07:13] | 丽雅 你在吗 求助 | |
[07:22] | You know, the party was half mine. | 派对也有我的一半 |
[07:24] | It was a shared party, shared friends. | 是一次共享派对 共同的朋友 |
[07:26] | But now, I’m the guy that doesn’t follow through. | 可现在我成了那个没有坚持到底的人 |
[07:28] | I don’t want to be that guy. I hate that guy. | 我不想成为那种人 我讨厌那种人 |
[07:30] | You’re not that guy, Leon. You’re nothing like that guy. | 你不是那种人 里昂 完全不是 |
[07:34] | There you go. | 给 |
[07:39] | These are very good, by the way. | 这些很好吃 |
[07:41] | Thank you. Harissa paste. | 谢谢 哈里萨糊 |
[07:46] | It’s the end of an era, hmm? | 一个时代结束了 |
[07:48] | Who would have thought that the courts would have ruled | 谁会想到法院会做出有利于 |
[07:49] | on the side of the players’ union? | 球员联盟的判决 |
[07:50] | I know, or that the XFL would take up the slack. | 是啊 不然XFL橄榄球联盟就要收拾残局了 |
[07:53] | Nobody, nobody in their right mind. | 正常人都不会这么做的 |
[07:55] | And we’re letting it pass, eating potatoes in a hot tub. | 而我们却坐视不管 在热水浴池里吃土豆 |
[07:58] | The Romans would be ashamed. | 古罗马人会很感到惭愧的 |
[08:00] | The Romans fed people to lions for fun. | 古罗马人以把人喂给狮子为乐 |
[08:03] | I think they’d be very confused by all of this. | 他们会被这些事搞糊涂的 |
[08:08] | Why don’t we just have the party here? | 我们何不在这办派对 |
[08:09] | No, I already sent the cancellation text. | 不行 我已经发了取消短信了 |
[08:12] | Yeah, but this is an historic event. | 但这是次具有历史意义的事件 |
[08:13] | The last Super Bowl? | 最后一届超级碗 |
[08:14] | I think you get a bye week on social faux pas. | 社交失礼也可以轮空一周 |
[08:19] | It is a good house for a party. | 这房子确实适合办派对 |
[08:20] | This is the perfect house for a party. | 这是办派对的绝佳房子 |
[08:22] | Come on, when else do you get to celebrate the end of brain disease? | 还有什么时候你有机会庆祝大脑疾病的终结 |
[08:24] | Brain disease isn’t ending. | 大脑疾病并没终结 |
[08:26] | Well, the corporate profits are. | 但企业利润没了 |
[08:27] | I mean, not in the pharma space, but in sports. | 不是指制药公司 而是体育界 |
[08:29] | Well, in this sport. | 这项运动 |
[08:31] | In this specific instance. | 这个特定例子 |
[08:34] | That’s something. | 这不是小事 |
[08:36] | Yeah. I could drink to that. | 是啊 来干一杯 |
[08:38] | There we go. | 这就对了 |
[08:44] | This world scares me, and my genes scare me, | 这个世界让我害怕 我的基因让我害怕 |
[08:47] | and I’m so happy that I found Leon. | 我很开心我找到了里昂 |
[08:49] | – What if he’s all I need? – Then that’s okay. | -万一他就是我唯一所需要的呢 -那就没事 |
[08:53] | Yeah, but he’s acting like I’ve done this maliciously, | 但他搞得好像我是恶意这么做的 |
[08:56] | and now, there’s this chasm, | 现在我们有了裂口 |
[08:57] | and he’s burrowing deeper and deeper away. | 而他挖得越来越深 |
[09:00] | Well, give him some time. That’s all he needs, trust me. | 给他点时间 他需要的就是时间 相信我 |
[09:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:13] | He didn’t put me on the group text. | 他没有把我加到短信群发里 |
[09:15] | Well, I can add you back in. | 我可以把你加回来 |
[09:18] | – It doesn’t work that way. – Hey, sure it does. | -不是这么操作的 -就是的 |
[09:20] | – Not emotionally. – You know what, Leia? | -感情上不是 -知道吗 丽雅 |
[09:22] | Honestly? | 老实说 |
[09:24] | I hate football. Like, hate it. | 我讨厌橄榄球 讨厌死了 |
[09:26] | Why don’t we go to one of those K spas | 要不我们去你很喜欢的 |
[09:28] | that you like so much instead? | K水疗吧 |
[09:29] | I promise I won’t even audibly worry about sanitation. | 我保证我不会担心卫生状况 |
[09:33] | I’ll just go check on Leon. | 我会去看看里昂 |
[09:35] | Make sure he’s okay. | 确保他没事 |
[09:37] | I haven’t seen him like this before. | 我以前从没见过他这样 |
[09:39] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[09:42] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[09:45] | What happened to your pink wall? | 你的粉色墙呢 |
[09:46] | Oh, uh, John said it felt like I was wearing a sign | 约翰说那感觉就像是我打着 |
[09:49] | for a female midlife crisis, | 女性中年危机的招牌 |
[09:51] | so we went with a more neutral suggestion. | 所以我们就选用了更素净的风格 |
[09:55] | It’s very, very neutral. | 非常非常素净 |
[09:58] | Yeah, it’s very, um it’s very calm, very simple. | 是啊 非常静穆 非常简单 |
[10:02] | Oh, I didn’t get the gift baskets line. | 我没太懂礼物篮的梗 |
[10:05] | Oh, they say Derek Jeter | 他们说德里克·基特以前 |
[10:07] | used to send his one-night stands home with a signed baseball | 在他的一夜情对象回家时会送签名棒球 |
[10:10] | and like, a loofah. | 和一根丝瓜 |
[10:11] | How thoughtful. | 真体贴 |
[10:13] | I’m not sure our teenage followers | 不过我不确定我们的青少年用户 |
[10:14] | will get that reference, though. | 会懂这个梗 |
[10:15] | There were context clues. | 有上下文提示的 |
[10:23] | – Wow, you went blue. – Yeah, yeah. | -你头发染成蓝色了 -是的 |
[10:26] | I needed a change. | 我需要改变 |
[10:29] | Um, Camilla, this is Tathiana. | 卡米拉 这位是塔提亚娜 |
[10:32] | Oh, Tathiana Tathiana. | 大名鼎鼎的塔提亚娜啊 |
[10:35] | – It’s nice to meet you. – You too. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[10:37] | So… | 那个 |
[10:39] | – how’s school? — Good. | -学校怎么样 -很好 |
[10:41] | – How’s work? – I quit the restaurant. | -工作怎么样 -我从餐厅辞职了 |
[10:45] | Right, I saw the videos. | 对啊 我看到视频了 |
[10:47] | Our videos. | 我们的视频 |
[10:48] | I’m her producer, actually. | 我其实是她的制片人 |
[10:51] | You two really found a niche, huh? | 你们俩找到了用户群 是吧 |
[10:53] | You’re not lonely, you’re hungry. | 你不孤单 你是饥饿 |
[10:56] | Camilla came up with the tagline. | 卡米拉想出来的宣传语 |
[11:00] | It’s funny, though. | 说来有趣 |
[11:01] | You ghosted me, but you’re the one with a broken heart. | 你躲着我不见 结果心碎的人是你 |
[11:05] | How does that work? | 感觉如何 |
[11:08] | I guess we just have different versions of events. | 我想我们对事件的看法不一致 |
[11:11] | A regular “Rashomon.” | 一部普通的《罗生门》 |
[11:13] | I never pegged you as a YouTube girl, | 我从没想过你是做YouTube主播的料 |
[11:15] | but I’m glad you found your calling. | 但我很高兴你找到了你的使命 |
[11:18] | I’ll keep my eye out for the next video. | 我会留意你的下个视频 |
[11:20] | Can’t wait to see how I wronged you in a coffee shop. | 等不及要看我怎么在咖啡店里冤枉你了 |
[11:24] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[11:28] | Fuck. I wish we got that on tape. | 靠 真希望能把刚才拍下来 |
[12:00] | Football things. Eat them. | 橄榄球食物 吃了 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:07] | Let’s see a little life in here, people. | 大家活跃点 |
[12:10] | Beer, beer. | 啤酒 啤酒 |
[12:13] | You two should make out later. | 你们俩待会儿该亲热 |
[12:14] | Beer, beer for you. | 啤酒 你的啤酒 |
[12:18] | We haven’t met, but you get a beer too. | 我们没见过 但你也有啤酒 |
[12:20] | – Opener? – Ah, yes. | -开瓶器 -有的 |
[12:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:24] | – Knock knock. – There they are. | -咚咚咚 -你们到了 |
[12:27] | You must be John. | 你一定是约翰吧 |
[12:29] | I can tell Val likes you. She keeps you hidden from me. | 我能看出小薇喜欢你 她总是不让我见你 |
[12:31] | Well, you do have a history with my boyfriends. | 你确实和我历任男友有纠葛 |
[12:33] | Oh, do you do you fight them? | 你会和他们打架吗 |
[12:35] | Should I be worried? | 我该担心吗 |
[12:36] | Uh, no, he befriends them. | 不 他会和他们交朋友 |
[12:37] | So yes, very worried. | 所以是的 你该非常担心 |
[12:39] | Do you like barbecue? We’ll get there. | 你喜欢烧烤吗 我们会成为朋友的 |
[12:41] | – How about a drink? – Actually, I brought this. | -喝啤酒吗 -我带来了这个 |
[12:43] | Elijah Wood turned me onto it. | 伊利亚·伍德让我喜欢上了它 |
[12:45] | The little hobbit likes to drink. | 那小霍比特人喜欢喝酒 |
[12:48] | – Hey you. – Hey, I know you. | -你来啦 -我认识你 |
[12:49] | – What’s going on? – How are you? | -最近可好 -你好吗 |
[12:51] | Nice to see you. Hi, Mama. | 很高兴见到你 好啊 妈 |
[12:53] | – Hi, baby. – So… | -好啊 亲爱的 -所以 |
[12:55] | an anti-Super Bowl party. That’s fun and ironic. | 一个反超级碗派对 有意思也很讽刺 |
[12:58] | Well, not so much ironic. | 没那么讽刺 |
[12:59] | My hatred for the NFL is deep-rooted and real. | 我对橄榄球联盟的恨根深蒂固 毫不虚假 |
[13:02] | Yeah, but Super Bowl parties tend to be proNFL. | 可超级碗派对一般都是支持橄榄球联盟的 |
[13:05] | Hence, the irony. Right? | 所以讽刺 不是吗 |
[13:07] | Yeah, I feel like being anti-football is basically | 我感觉现在反橄榄球 |
[13:10] | on trend at this point. | 挺流行的 |
[13:12] | I mean, if you really want to make a statement, | 如果你真想创造某种效果 |
[13:13] | you should boycott NCAA basketball. | 你应该地址大学生篮球 |
[13:15] | She’s got a point. | 她说得有道理 |
[13:16] | I mean, if you watch the Super Bowl, you support the league. | 如果你看超级碗 那你就是支持联赛 |
[13:19] | Can we please stop poking holes in my paperthin logic? | 能别再戳破我薄如纸张的逻辑了吗 |
[13:21] | I just thought we came | 我以为我们是来 |
[13:22] | for the Bruno Mars hologram halftime show. | 火星哥全息影像半场表演的 |
[13:25] | Oh, I’m Camilla, by the way. | 对了 我是卡米拉 |
[13:26] | – Oh, John, sorry. – Hi. | -我是约翰 抱歉 -你好 |
[13:27] | No, guys, we’re here to celebrate | 不 我们在这是为庆祝 |
[13:28] | the end of a barbaric tradition. | 野蛮传统的结束的 |
[13:30] | Like leeching or ice. | 比如水蛭活体疗法或者冰 |
[13:33] | Hey, I’m going to pop this open. | 我要去把这个打开 |
[13:34] | Do you guys have wine glasses? | 你们有高脚杯吗 |
[13:36] | – Um, I got you with a glass. – Great. | -我给你拿杯子 -好 |
[13:38] | I definitely want some. | 我要喝 |
[13:40] | – He knows Elijah Wood. – Okay, shut up. | -他认识伊利亚·伍德 -闭嘴 |
[13:42] | Where is, uh– where’s Carrie, where’s Rae? | 凯瑞呢 雷呢 |
[13:44] | Um, with Jeff, probably. | 多半和杰夫在一起 |
[13:47] | Oh, are they gonna come watch football? | 他们要来看橄榄球吗 |
[13:49] | – I doubt it. – That’s too bad. | -应该不会 -太可惜了 |
[13:52] | Yeah, well, things have been a little awkward since Rae moved out. | 雷搬出去后我们的关系变得有点奇怪 |
[13:56] | Rae moved out? | 雷搬出去了 |
[13:58] | Fuck! | 操 |
[14:01] | A small problem. | 一个小问题 |
[14:06] | You know, this is why the Founding Fathers were against monopolies. | 这就是开国者反对垄断的原因 |
[14:09] | I think that was monarchies. | 是君主政体吧 |
[14:12] | Teddy Roosevelt was monopolies. | 罗斯福才算垄断 |
[14:14] | Oh, is that why the Monopoly Man looks like him? | 所以大富翁才长得像他吗 |
[14:17] | You know, I don’t know. But that makes a lot of sense. | 我不知道 不过这很有道理 |
[14:20] | Okay, there. | 好了 |
[14:22] | It should be rebooting now. | 应该在重启了 |
[14:24] | Hey, how come you didn’t tell me about Rae? | 你怎么不跟我说雷的事 |
[14:27] | Oh, well, you were in the bubble. | 你在泡泡里 |
[14:30] | I didn’t want to pop it again. | 我不想再次打破 |
[14:40] | – How are you holding up? – Honestly, not great. | -那你还好吗 -老实说 不好 |
[14:43] | Carrie’s gone half the week. | 凯瑞一周里一半时间都不在 |
[14:45] | I’m not sleeping. | 睡不着 |
[14:48] | I’m more bitter than a jilted ex-wife. | 我比被抛弃的前妻还悲惨 |
[14:50] | Okay, you can be sad without being sexist. | 你可以难过 但别性别歧视 |
[14:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:55] | Being punished for loving someone is weirdly new to me. | 因为爱一个人被惩罚 对我来说既古怪又新鲜 |
[14:59] | And it’s fine if she doesn’t feel the same way. | 如果她对我没有同样的感觉 也没什么 |
[15:01] | I mean, it’s deeply painful, but… | 很痛苦 但是 |
[15:03] | she didn’t need to move out. | 她没必要搬出去 |
[15:05] | Well, I guess she felt like | 我想她感觉 |
[15:07] | she probably had to set strong boundaries. | 她也许得设立明确的界线 |
[15:09] | We had five years together, | 我们在一起了五年 |
[15:11] | and I said one thing, and that’s it, that’s the end? | 我就说了一句话 就结束了吗 |
[15:14] | So say a different thing. | 那就说点别的 |
[15:17] | I mean, I don’t know, it’s– | 我是说 我不知道 |
[15:20] | you want to ignore it, but you can’t. | 你想无视 但你做不到 |
[15:23] | Because you have Carrie now, and she has to come before you, | 因为你现在有了凯瑞 你必须把她放在第一位 |
[15:26] | and she needs you and Rae to be okay. | 她需要你和雷关系融洽 |
[15:34] | You’re a halfway decent therapist. | 你勉强算个不错的心理医生 |
[15:36] | – Has anyone ever told you that? – Wait, what? | -有人跟你说过吗 -什么 |
[15:39] | Ugh, haven’t you heard? | 你还不知道吗 |
[15:42] | I have a wine store now. | 我现在开了葡萄酒店 |
[15:44] | – I did hear that. – Yeah. | -我知道 -嗯 |
[15:47] | All right, I’m gonna text her. | 好吧 我给她发短信 |
[15:52] | How’s this? | 这样如何 |
[15:54] | “Leon’s having his Super Bowl party here. | 里昂要在这办他的超级碗派对 |
[15:59] | “If you and Jeff want to come by, | 如果你和杰夫想来 |
[16:04] | I would love to see you.” | 我想见你 |
[16:08] | – Period or exclamation point? – I was gonna go period. | -句号还是感叹号 -我打算用句号 |
[16:10] | Exclamation? | 感叹号 |
[16:12] | Exclamation. | 那就感叹号 |
[16:14] | Well, that’s a great first step. | 很好的第一步 |
[16:16] | Yes! | 棒 |
[16:19] | Oh, and God said, let there be Wi-Fi. | 上帝说 让那里有无线网 |
[16:23] | And there was Wi-Fi. | 然后就有了无线网 |
[16:25] | And no one was happy again. | 从此再没有人快乐 |
[16:28] | Economies of scale have changed everything. | 规模经济改变了一切 |
[16:30] | My camera equipment? Just as good as a pro kit. | 我的摄影装备 和专业的一样好 |
[16:33] | I mean, access is basically universal. | 几乎全球的人都能观看 |
[16:34] | And then the most compelling stories rise to the top. | 最吸引人的故事受到最多关注 |
[16:37] | And what’s more honest than page views? | 还有什么比页面浏览量更诚实呢 |
[16:39] | I don’t know, if you find something, let me know. | 我也不知道 如果你找到了什么 让我知道 |
[16:49] | – Care for a Pimm’s? – Fill ‘er up. | -想要英式水果鸡尾酒吗 -倒吧 |
[16:54] | I gather your cooking show is getting quite the audience? | 我猜你的烹饪节目收获了很多观众吧 |
[16:58] | It’s not a cooking show. | 不是烹饪节目 |
[16:59] | It’s a two-minute ad for Instagram. | 是给Instagram的两分钟广告 |
[17:01] | Everything I use is for sale except my soul, | 我用的一切都是要出售的 除了我的灵魂 |
[17:04] | unless you’re offering. | 除非你想买 |
[17:05] | My patrons are advertisers too. | 我的赞助人也是广告商 |
[17:08] | The new Medicis. | 新美第奇家族 |
[17:10] | Though I suspect they have a different idea | 尽管我怀疑他们对是什么构成了 |
[17:12] | of what constitutes a dark age. | 黑暗时代有不同意见 |
[17:13] | You’re gloomy today. I like it. | 你今天很忧郁 我喜欢 |
[17:16] | Where’s your better half? | 你另一半呢 |
[17:18] | Not interested in a party, | 对派对不感兴趣 |
[17:20] | or a compromise, it seems. | 似乎对妥协也没兴趣 |
[17:23] | C’est la vie. | 这就是生活 |
[17:25] | Well, to selling out. | 敬背叛 |
[17:29] | And embracing the darkness. | 拥抱黑暗 |
[17:36] | I feel like taking shots. | 我想拼酒了 |
[17:39] | Le-on! | 里昂 |
[17:50] | – Hi, Val. – Oh, hi, Rita. | -嗨 小薇 -嗨 瑞塔 |
[17:53] | – This is your brother’s house? – Yeah, uh- huh. | -这是你弟弟的房子 -对 |
[17:55] | He bought it during the recession. | 他在经济不景气时买的 |
[17:58] | – Can you excuse me– – Oh, I love a story with a happy ending. | -我失陪下 -我喜欢有圆满结局的故事 |
[18:01] | It feels like there should be some antlers somewhere. | 感觉应该在哪放一个鹿角的 |
[18:04] | Where’s John? | 约翰呢 |
[18:05] | I’d like to meet the Smith from Malibu. | 我想见见马里布的史密斯 |
[18:07] | Oh, he is…I don’t know, he’s around here somewhere. | 他 我不知道 他在某个地方 |
[18:09] | – Hi, Alex. – Hi, Rita. | -嗨 艾利克斯 -嗨 瑞塔 |
[18:12] | How are you? Love your house. | 你好吗 喜欢你的房子 |
[18:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:17] | The bloody internet’s out again. | 该死的网络又没了 |
[18:19] | – The match starts in 22 minutes. -Yeah, I’m aware. | -还有22分钟比赛就开始了 -我知道 |
[18:21] | It starts at the same time every year. | 每年开始的时间都一样 |
[18:23] | And it’s a game, not a match. | 还有是游戏[翻不出来] 不是比赛 |
[18:24] | This isn’t tennis, or cricket, or Aussie league rugby. | 这不是网球 板球或者澳洲联赛橄榄球 |
[18:27] | Well, now it’s 21 minutes. | 现在只有21分钟了 |
[18:28] | Okay, everyone off your phones. | 大家别玩手机了 |
[18:30] | Off your apps. Apps are surveillance networks. | 关掉手机应用 手机应用是监控网 |
[18:32] | Surveillance networks use bandwidth. | 监控网会使用宽带 |
[18:36] | Once we do that, we can have football. | 照我说的做 我们就能看橄榄球了 |
[18:38] | Okay? But have fun in the meantime. | 好吗 与此同时玩得开心 |
[18:46] | Never underestimate the ineptitude | 永远不要低估AT&T |
[18:48] | of AT&T/Time Warner/Spectrum. | 时代华纳和品谱的愚昧 |
[18:50] | Shouldn’t the corrupt internet | 腐败的网络 |
[18:51] | at least favor the corrupt sports leagues? | 好歹该支持下腐败的体育联赛吧 |
[18:53] | This is why I still have cable. | 所以我家还有有线电视 |
[18:54] | – That’s not helping. – If we leave now, | -你一点忙都没帮上 -如果我们现在离开 |
[18:56] | we can make it to Big Wangs in time for kickoff. | 我们还来得及赶到大王看开球 |
[18:58] | No one’s going to Big Wangs, Ryan. | 没人要去大王 瑞恩 |
[19:00] | The game’s gonna come back. | 信号会回来的 |
[19:02] | We just need to have a little faith. | 大家有点信心 |
[19:05] | Yes! | 棒 |
[19:07] | – Come on! – Voilà. | -真棒 -瞧 |
[19:17] | Ask and you shall receive. | 念念不忘 必有回响 |
[19:19] | He comes through when it counts. | 祂总在关键时刻出现 |
[19:21] | I’m really happy to see that you’ve recovered | 我很开心看到你从 |
[19:22] | from your virtual reality heartbreak. | 你的虚拟现实心碎中走了出来 |
[19:25] | I have. My credit cards have not. | 我是走出来了 但是我的信用卡没有 |
[19:26] | Could have been a lot worse. | 本可能更糟的 |
[19:27] | You were lucky I was there to save you. | 你很幸运我及时拯救了你 |
[19:29] | – Yeah. – You were just a damsel in distress. | -嗯 -你就是个不幸的落难女子 |
[19:32] | I’ve never been called a damsel in distress before. | 从来没人叫过我不幸的落难女子 |
[19:34] | That’s surprising. | 没想到 |
[19:38] | This is a really nice house. Thank you for having me. | 这房子很棒 谢谢邀请我 |
[19:40] | Oh, thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[19:45] | – You want a tour? – Yeah. | -想参观吗 -嗯 |
[19:47] | – Let’s do it. – Great. | -来吧 -棒 |
[20:20] | – Hey. – Hi, Leon. | -嘿 -里昂 |
[20:26] | – You okay? – I drank too much Pimm’s. | -你还好吗 -我喝了太多的英式水果鸡尾酒 |
[20:49] | You know, I would never have met Leia | 多年前 要是你没有 |
[20:51] | if you hadn’t taken me back to this room | 带我回到这个房间 |
[20:54] | all those years ago. | 我也不会遇见丽雅 |
[20:58] | “Sliding Doors.” | 《双面情人》 |
[21:01] | Hopefully, meeting me isn’t the path | 但愿遇见我 |
[21:03] | where you get pummeled by a van. | 你不会被货车撞到 |
[21:10] | She’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me. | 她是这辈子发生在我身上最好的事 |
[21:12] | I’m sure she’d say the same about you. | 她肯定也有同样的想法 |
[21:16] | I can’t find a solve. | 我找不到解答 |
[21:20] | I’m trying, but I can’t make the pieces fit. | 我在努力 但就是拼不出来 |
[21:28] | It’s hard to know anything, truly. | 有些事真的很难了解 |
[21:32] | But…you know Leia. | 但你了解丽雅 |
[21:36] | She knows you. | 她了解你 |
[21:38] | You sure you want to give her up for a life you don’t? | 你确定你想为了你不了解的生活而放弃她吗 |
[21:41] | I’m giving up a life either way. | 无论如何我都要放弃一种生活 |
[21:47] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[21:49] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |
[21:52] | Close your eyes, Leon. | 闭上眼 里昂 |
[22:00] | Now, imagine your world in five years. | 想象你五年后的世界 |
[22:08] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[22:14] | I only see her. | 我只看到了她 |
[22:30] | That is brilliant. We’re always down for a collaboration. | 那太棒了 我们总是在寻求合作 |
[22:35] | There you are. I’ve been bragging about you. | 你在这呢 我一直在夸你 |
[22:37] | It’s so great. | 太棒了 |
[22:39] | When I was your age, I just wallowed in my heartbreak. | 我像你这么大的时候 我只会沉沦在自己的心碎中 |
[22:41] | Oh, yeah, it’s a whole new world of pain maintenance. | 嗯 现在疗伤的方式完全变了 |
[22:45] | She’s just so relatable, you know? | 太容易与她产生共鸣了 |
[22:48] | And she wears her flaws on her sleeve. | 她毫不掩饰自己的缺点 |
[22:49] | People are drawn to that. | 人们正是被这点所吸引 |
[22:50] | That loneliness and desperation that we all feel. | 我们都能感受到她的孤独和绝望 |
[22:53] | She gives them hope. That reminds me, | 她给了他们希望 这倒提醒了我 |
[22:54] | we have to work in that Tathiana run-in. | 我们一定要引入那次你和塔提亚娜的口角 |
[22:56] | Oh, my God. Camilla was telling me. | 天 卡米拉刚在跟我说 |
[22:58] | Yeah, obviously, we can reshape it for the show, | 当然 我们可以为了节目效果重新改编 |
[23:00] | and give you the last word or whatever– | 让你最后拍板什么的 |
[23:02] | – I’d really rather not. – Why not? It was so good. | -我看不要吧 -为什么 那么精彩 |
[23:06] | Yeah, I– | 我 |
[23:07] | I think I’m done with that story. | 我想我拍够了那个故事了 |
[23:10] | But you’re the BrokenHearted Chef. | 可你是心碎厨师 |
[23:12] | It doesn’t work without the other half. | 没有另一半就没用啊 |
[23:14] | So we’ll try a different angle. | 那就换个视角 |
[23:16] | There is no new angle. That’s your identity. | 没有新的视角 那就是你的身份 |
[23:19] | I mean, you can’t just take it off and put a new one on. | 你不能随便撤下 换一个新的 |
[23:23] | Let’s find out. | 我们拭目以待 |
[23:25] | I’m gonna get another drink. | 我要再去喝一杯 |
[23:46] | I was gonna be a doctor or a lawyer. | 我本会成为医生或者律师 |
[23:48] | – Okay. – Yeah, you know. Like, make my parents happy. | -嗯 -你懂的 让我父母高兴 |
[23:51] | Yeah, but keep them at arm’s length. | 嗯 但不要太亲近 |
[23:53] | Yes, exactly. But then, I hate school, it turns out, | 没错 但结果我讨厌学校 |
[23:57] | so nursing’s only two years | 护理只要两年就能毕业 |
[23:59] | and it saved me a bunch of debt. | 帮我节约了很多债务 |
[24:01] | – Yeah, smart. – What about you? | -聪明 -你呢 |
[24:03] | Val said something like dating sites, or… | 小薇提到了交友网站还是 |
[24:05] | Well, I used to, | 以前是的 |
[24:07] | back when I thought there was a formula to attraction. | 那时我还以为吸引力是有公式的 |
[24:10] | Oh, what a joke. It’s all fucking random. | 真是笑话 那都是随机的 |
[24:13] | Like, you like, smell someone, and then, like, | 你闻一个人 然后 |
[24:16] | see them in the light, and then you’re in love. | 在灯光下看到他们 然后你就坠入爱河了 |
[24:20] | Yeah, I’m with you. I’m starting to come around. | 我懂 我开始明白了 |
[24:21] | Yeah, I mean, I can take you out. | 对 我可以带你出去 |
[24:22] | – I could show you. – Oh, yeah? | -我可以展示给你看 -是吗 |
[24:24] | Like, what it’s like out there. | 看看外面是什么样的 |
[24:25] | I, like–I won’t even steal your identity. | 我 我不会偷走你的身份 |
[24:28] | Okay, hard sell. You want another drink? | 好吧 强行推销 你还要喝吗 |
[24:32] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[24:33] | Where would I take you? Oh, you know what? | 我该带你去哪儿呢 知道吗 |
[24:37] | I think you’re totally a Medieval Times type of dude. | 我觉得你很像中世纪的男人 |
[24:40] | What? | 是吗 |
[24:41] | I would love to know how you came to that conclusion. | 我很想知道你是如何得出这结论的 |
[24:43] | Oh, I get, like, a very competitive eating, | 你给人一种大胃王 |
[24:45] | jousting vibe from you. | 好斗的感觉 |
[24:47] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[24:49] | Hey, want to go to Daddy? | 想到爸爸那边去吗 |
[24:54] | Rita, this is my daughter, Carrie. | 瑞塔 这是我女儿 凯瑞 |
[24:58] | Hi, and this is her mother, Rae. | 你好 这是她妈妈 雷 |
[25:01] | Hello, mother. | 你好 妈妈 |
[25:03] | – That’s gross. Hi. – Nice to meet you. | -真恶心 你好 -幸会 |
[25:05] | Nice to meet you too. | 幸会 |
[25:06] | I’m gonna get the drink. | 我去拿酒 |
[25:08] | – What’s up? – Um, nothing. | -你好吗 -没什么 |
[25:10] | I’m glad you texted. I, um… | 很高兴你发了短信 我 |
[25:13] | I missed your food. | 我想你做的菜了 |
[25:14] | Wait, I didn’t catch that. | 等等 我没听清 |
[25:16] | – Sweet vindication, yes. – Yeah. | -甜蜜洗冤 真好 -嗯 |
[25:19] | – Where’s Jeff? – Uh, work stuff. | -杰夫呢 -工作 |
[25:22] | – Oh, bummer. – Yeah. | -可惜 -嗯 |
[25:24] | – Well, I’m glad you came. – Yeah, me too. | -很高兴你来了 -我也是 |
[25:27] | I’m glad you came. | 很高兴你来了 |
[25:28] | What’s the countdown to kickoff? | 还有多久开球 |
[25:30] | – Minute and a half. – Go find us a seat. | -1分半钟 -去找个座位 |
[25:33] | Uh, okay, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[25:35] | We’re all here to celebrate the end of a sport | 我们聚在这里庆祝我们又爱又恨的 |
[25:37] | we love to hate, but I’d like to say, | 一项运动的终结 但我想说 |
[25:39] | there’s no one I’d rather be here with– | 我最想与之分享这一时刻的人就是你们 |
[25:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[25:46] | If we leave now, we can be on the couch by halftime | 如果我们现在离开 我们可以在中场时间到达沙发 |
[25:49] | – to see hologram Bruno. – No, no, no. No, no, no. | -看全息影像的火星哥 -不不不不不 |
[25:51] | No one needs to leave. Um, this… | 没人需要离开 这 |
[25:56] | this is a protest, okay? | 这是一次抗议 好吗 |
[25:58] | By not watching, we are turning our backs on the NFL. | 不看的话 我们就算背叛了橄榄球联赛 |
[26:03] | Just like they turned their backs on Colin Kaepernick. | 就像他们背叛了科林·卡珀尼克一样 |
[26:07] | And–and–and Mike Webster, | 和迈克·韦伯斯特 |
[26:09] | and all of the other players fighting for progress | 以及所有为进步 |
[26:13] | and equality, and social just– | 为平等 为社会公正奋斗的球员 |
[26:16] | Updated arrival time: 47 minutes. | 最新到达时间 47分钟 |
[26:23] | – What’s up? – Oh, nothing, I just… | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[26:27] | I thought since I live closer, and you wanted to see the game– | 我想我住得更近 你又想看比赛 |
[26:29] | Oh, I mean, we do you want me to reroute? | 你想我变更路线吗 |
[26:32] | I just figured my TV is nicer, and I like you in my bed. | 我就是觉得我的电视更好 我也喜欢你在我的床上 |
[26:39] | Hard to argue with that. | 难以辩驳 |
[26:43] | Hey, uh… how’d the store look, by the way? | 对了 店铺看起来如何 |
[26:46] | – Pretty great, right? – Yeah, oh, great. | -很棒 对吗 -是的 很棒 |
[26:49] | Really, really great. | 真的很棒 |
[27:00] | We didn’t even get to break my helmet piñata. | 我们都没打破我的头盔皮纳塔 |
[27:03] | Carrie can do it. | 凯瑞可以 |
[27:05] | Well, looks like you’re gonna have to wait until tomorrow. | 看样子你得等到明天了 |
[27:10] | I know I’m biased, but she’s pretty perfect, isn’t she? | 我知道我有偏见 但她很完美 对吗 |
[27:14] | Yeah, she is. | 是的 |
[27:20] | Hey, I don’t want to put her in a car tonight. | 我今晚不想让她坐车 |
[27:22] | Do you think she can sleep here? | 她能在这过夜吗 |
[27:24] | – Yeah, of course. – Yeah? | -当然 -确定吗 |
[27:28] | I’ll take her up. | 我带她上去 |
[27:40] | – Is he okay? – I honestly don’t know. | -他还好吗 -我真不知道 |
[27:54] | Curating your Insta? | 在管理你的Instagram吗 |
[28:00] | – Deleting it. – Sure. | -删除 -当然了 |
[28:05] | Eventually deleting it. | 终于删除了 |
[28:10] | You look so familiar. Do I know you from somewhere? | 你看着很眼熟 我有在哪见过你吗 |
[28:16] | Not yet. But you could start by buying me a drink. | 还没 但你可以先请我喝杯酒 |
[28:54] | I want a family. | 我想组建一个家庭 |
[28:58] | And I can’t compromise on that. | 我无法妥协 |
[29:03] | I can’t make that promise. | 这我承诺不了 |
[29:09] | I may need to find someone who can. | 我也许需要找一个可以承诺的人 |
[29:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:31] | All right, I put her in her jammies. | 我给她穿上睡衣了 |
[29:33] | She’s back down. | 她躺下了 |
[29:42] | Can I stay here too tonight? | 我今晚也能留在这吗 |
[29:43] | It’s just, it’s been a really long day. | 今天好累 |
[29:46] | You can always stay here. | 你随时都可以留在这 |
[29:48] | You’re my permanent houseguest. | 你是我的永久房客 |
[29:51] | My own little Kato Kaelin. | 我私人的凯托·凯林 |
[30:01] | This has been a really hard month. | 这个月真的好艰难 |
[30:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:10] | I shouldn’t have said it. | 我不该说那句话的 |
[30:13] | It was inappropriate, and selfish, and– | 很不合适 也很自私 |
[30:16] | just, God, what a mess. | 完全一团糟 |
[30:19] | – No, it’s fine. – No, it’s not fine. | -没事 -不 有事 |
[30:22] | It’s fucked up, because when you’re an adult, | 我搞砸了 因为当你是个成年人 |
[30:25] | your feelings don’t really matter. | 你的感受并不重要 |
[30:28] | You’re with Jeff, and I’m not gonna just disappear. | 你和杰夫在一起 而我也不会消失 |
[30:33] | You know, we’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[30:37] | We’re a weird, imperfect family. | 我们是一个古怪 不完美的家庭 |
[30:41] | And we’re always gonna be around each other. | 我们会永远相伴左右 |
[30:45] | And I need to learn to deal with it. | 我需要学会接受这点 |
[30:51] | Because nothing makes me happier… | 因为你幸福 |
[30:55] | than when you’re happy. | 就是我最大的幸福 |
[30:59] | So if you’re happy, then– then great. | 所以如果你幸福 那就很好 |
[31:03] | If this is what makes you and Carrie smile, | 如果这能让你和凯瑞微笑 |
[31:06] | then all is right in my world. | 那我就没有意见 |
[31:11] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[31:14] | You gave me everything already. | 你已经给了我一切 |
[31:18] | I can’t believe I’d think to ask for more. | 我不敢相信我还想奢望更多 |