时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Oh, I see you’ve finally given in. | 你终于妥协了 |
[01:01] | I know it sounds like a cliché, | 我知道听上去很陈词滥调 |
[01:02] | but my last nine dates have been torture. | 但我最近9次约会简直是折磨 |
[01:05] | Guess how many read books. | 猜猜有几个看书 |
[01:06] | – Do you read books? – Two. | -你看书吗 -两个 |
[01:08] | And one of them read the entire “Alex Cross” series, | 其中一个看完了”亚历克斯·克洛斯”整个系列 |
[01:10] | which is maybe worse than not reading at all. | 这可能比不看书还糟糕 |
[01:12] | I like Alex Cross. | 我喜欢亚历克斯·克洛斯 |
[01:15] | Anyway, just be careful. | 总之 小心点 |
[01:17] | Some of Leia’s clients are addicted to those things. | 丽雅有些病人就痴迷这些东西 |
[01:19] | She says it rewires the brain | 她说这让大脑 |
[01:20] | with reward-driven video game behavior. | 养成奖励驱使电子游戏行为 |
[01:23] | Oh, so different than all the other stuff | 跟那些崇拜社会达尔文主义的科技男 |
[01:24] | designed by tech bros worshipping at the altar of social Darwinism? | 设计出来的东西不一样吗 |
[01:28] | I’m kidding, Leon. | 我说笑的 里昂 |
[01:29] | The architects of our social lives are very empathetic. | 我们社交生活的缔造者有很强的同理心 |
[01:32] | Down the rabbit hole we go. | 冒险开始 |
[01:41] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[01:57] | – Can I come in? – Yeah. | -我能进来吗 -嗯 |
[01:59] | Uh, do you want your phone back? | 你想拿回你的手机吗 |
[02:00] | No. | 不想 |
[02:02] | Yes. | 想 |
[02:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:08] | Do you think my hand will ever stop reaching for it | 你觉得我醒来后我的手有没有可能会停止 |
[02:10] | when I wake up? | 伸向手机 |
[02:12] | If you don’t wanna text her, you can just call me. | 如果你不想给她发短信 你可以给我打电话 |
[02:15] | – Or you can take a deep breath– – Mom. | -或者你可以深呼吸 -妈 |
[02:18] | Right, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:22] | I have to break up with all my clients today. | 今天我得跟我所有病人分手 |
[02:23] | – Oh, no. – Right. | -不会吧 -是的 |
[02:26] | Did I tell you about Cameron? I told you about Cameron. | 我跟你说过卡梅伦吗 我跟你说过他 |
[02:28] | He’s gonna freak out. | 他会疯掉的 |
[02:29] | Best case scenario is he just cries the whole 60 minutes. | 最好的情况就是他哭一个小时 |
[02:33] | Yeah, okay. I’ve got to go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[02:45] | I know it’s scary, Cameron, | 我知道这很可怕 卡梅伦 |
[02:48] | but you have made so much progress. | 但你取得了很大的进步 |
[02:51] | Think about the first time you came to me. | 想想你第一次来见我 |
[02:53] | You were so angry. | 你当时好愤怒 |
[02:55] | And now you can call your father and you can tell him | 而现在你可以给你父亲打电话 你可以告诉他 |
[02:58] | why his words hurt you because you have a voice. | 为什么他的话伤到了你 因为你有一个声音 |
[03:02] | And you can use it and speak to him like you speak to me. | 你可以用这个声音和他对话 就像你和我对话一样 |
[03:06] | And remember, when you’re meeting someone new, | 记住 当你遇到一个陌生人 |
[03:08] | they’re also meeting somebody new. | 他们也遇到的是一个陌生人 |
[03:10] | And odds are, they’re experiencing | 很可能 他们有着 |
[03:11] | the same feelings and insecurities that you are. | 和你一样的感受和不安 |
[03:14] | Which is why I’m referring you to Leia | 所以我会把你委托给丽雅 |
[03:17] | because you’ve known her for many years and if you want, | 因为你认识她很多年了 如果你想的话 |
[03:20] | I can give her access to all the notes from all of our sessions | 我可以给她我们全部治疗的全部笔记 |
[03:24] | and she will take amazing care of you. | 她会把你照顾好的 |
[03:26] | Fuck that. | 滚蛋吧 |
[03:28] | – Dylan. – I like talking with you. | -迪伦 -我喜欢和你说话 |
[03:30] | And I like talking with you too. | 我也喜欢和你说话 |
[03:32] | Then I don’t really see the problem. | 那还有什么问题 |
[03:34] | It’s not personal. I’m doing this with all of my clients. | 这不是针对你一个人 我和所有病人都要道别 |
[03:37] | Because of your wine store. | 因为你的葡萄酒店 |
[03:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:45] | Can I be honest? | 我能说实话吗 |
[03:47] | Opening a wine store is a bad, bougie idea. | 开葡萄酒店是个馊主意 太离谱了 |
[03:51] | What will you do if it fails? | 要是失败了你怎么办 |
[03:54] | I am hoping that it doesn’t fail, Dylan. | 我希望不会失败 迪伦 |
[03:56] | But what if it does? | 可万一失败了呢 |
[03:57] | Because so much of this is luck, timing. | 因为运气和时机很重要 |
[04:01] | What will you do? | 你要怎么办 |
[04:02] | Try to sell your equipment back for pennies on the dollar? | 廉价出售你的设备吗 |
[04:05] | Nobody wants that. | 没人想要 |
[04:07] | Those sad little auctions | 那些可怜的拍卖会 |
[04:08] | where people’s dreams are always out of reach. | 都是些做着不切实际梦想的人 |
[04:14] | Forget I said that. | 当我没说 |
[04:16] | I promise, I won’t talk about the wine store. | 我保证 我不会再谈论葡萄酒店 |
[04:19] | It’s a great idea. | 这是个很棒的主意 |
[04:23] | I’m so sorry, but our time is up. | 抱歉 我们的时间到了 |
[04:48] | Hi, I’m… | 你好 我 |
[04:51] | talking to thin air. Cool. | 在和空气说话 真酷 |
[05:04] | – Hi, there. – Sad? Overwhelmed? | -你好 -伤心 不知所措 |
[05:08] | – Yeah. – Worried you’ll never | -嗯 -担心你永远 |
[05:09] | find the answers to life’s daunting questions? | 也找不到生活令人怯步问题的答案吗 |
[05:11] | Ask your doctor about Viviatron, and try a free sample today. | 向你的医生咨询维维安特伦 今天免费试用 |
[05:15] | Oh, fucking bot. | 该死的机器人 |
[05:19] | First time? | 第一次吗 |
[05:20] | How could you tell? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[05:21] | You calling me a bot, jerk. | 你叫我机器人 混蛋 |
[05:23] | Well, you tried to sell me drugs. | 你试图向我推销药物 |
[05:25] | And not the fun kind. | 还不是有意思的那种 |
[05:26] | Well, you gave me a lovely pitch | 你之前就运动卫生棉条的优点 |
[05:28] | on the merits of sport tampons. | 给我好好推销了一番 |
[05:30] | No. Really? | 不是吧 真的吗 |
[05:31] | The computer gets ten seconds with our mouths. | 电脑可以控制我们嘴巴10秒钟 |
[05:34] | The price we pay for virtual bliss. | 为了虚拟极乐而付出的代价 |
[05:35] | Yeah, a room with a 3-D composite of some strangers, pure bliss. | 一个3D合成的陌生人房间 幸福死了 |
[05:39] | Boy, you’re fun. | 你真有意思 |
[05:41] | It beats a loud bar with no seating and strobe lights. | 总比没有座位 充斥着频闪光的吵闹酒吧好 |
[05:44] | You don’t like strobe lights, weird. | 你不喜欢频闪光 奇怪 |
[05:46] | Where are you right now? | 你现在在哪 |
[05:47] | In my dining room. | 在我的饭厅 |
[05:49] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的什么 |
[05:51] | A sweater. | 运动衫 |
[05:53] | And socks. | 还有袜子 |
[05:54] | Oh, baby. I’m getting hot. | 天啊 我好热 |
[05:58] | Where’s your kid? | 你孩子呢 |
[05:59] | With her mom… | 跟她妈妈在一起 |
[06:02] | who’s out of town with her boyfriend for the first time. | 她第一次和男友出城 |
[06:04] | Which, as you can tell, I’m totally okay with. | 如你所见 我完全不介意 |
[06:07] | Mine’s with his dad. | 我的跟他爸爸在一起 |
[06:09] | Shit. I–I gotta run. | 该死 我得走了 |
[06:12] | Not to be too forward, but will you meet me later | 不想太冒昧 但你愿意待会儿 |
[06:15] | in a cheesy theme room for a proper date? | 在一个劣等的主题房间和我来次正式约会吗 |
[06:18] | If you say no, I’ll stay for another few minutes | 如果你拒绝 我就再待几分钟 |
[06:19] | and crack jokes till I break you. | 讲笑话 直到说动你为止 |
[06:23] | A theme room, huh? | 主题房间 |
[06:25] | Cheesy theme room. | 劣等主题房间 |
[06:34] | – Hey, Chef. – Laura. | -主厨 -劳拉 |
[06:37] | So, um…do you think maybe I could try a shift on sauté? | 你能不能把我安排到煎菜 |
[06:42] | Or fish? | 或者鱼 |
[06:44] | It’s not that I don’t like salads, it’s just– | 并不是我不喜欢沙拉 只是 |
[06:46] | I miss using a pan, you know? | 我怀念用平底锅了 |
[06:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:00] | Shit. | 该死 |
[07:03] | – Hey, Laura? – Huh? | -劳拉 -什么 |
[07:04] | You have a visitor. | 有人找你 |
[07:12] | Will you cover for me for, like, 30 seconds? Thank you. | 你能替我30秒吗 谢谢 |
[07:26] | Do not show up at my place of work. | 别到我上班的地方来 |
[07:28] | Seriously? We had one argument. | 不是吧 我们就吵了一次 |
[07:31] | Can you try not taking it to 100? | 你是想吵100次吗 |
[07:33] | Look, you asked me to respect your space. | 你让我尊重你的空间 |
[07:34] | I’m asking you to respect mine. | 我也需要你尊重我的 |
[07:36] | You tried to move in without having a conversation, | 你不沟通就想搬进来住 |
[07:38] | and now you’re not talking to me? | 而现在你又不理我 |
[07:40] | I don’t have time for this right now. | 我现在没空跟你吵 |
[07:43] | Fine. Whatever. | 行 随便 |
[07:45] | If you decide to start acting like an adult, | 如果你决定开始像成年人一样行事 |
[07:48] | let me know. | 让我知道 |
[08:03] | I liked her bow. | 我喜欢她的蝴蝶结 |
[08:07] | Are you gonna miss it? | 你会怀念吗 |
[08:10] | A little. | 一点点 |
[08:12] | You could stay, and I will drink wine with you here. | 你可以留下 我在这陪你喝酒 |
[08:15] | You’re gonna be so much better off without me. | 没有我你会更好 |
[08:18] | Ugh, no. | 不 |
[08:23] | Is this a terrible decision? | 这是个糟糕的决定吗 |
[08:24] | The store? And the debt sheets? | 开店 债务单 |
[08:27] | And the thousands of dollars in remodeling | 改建的数千美元 |
[08:29] | and outstanding permits. | 还有未下发的许可证 |
[08:30] | Oh, my God. This is–this a– this is a terrible decision. | 天 这是 这是个糟糕的决定 |
[08:33] | Yeah, well, if you make a mess of it, | 如果你搞砸了 |
[08:34] | you can just come back and be my assistant. | 你可以回来做我助理 |
[08:38] | Thanks, Leia. | 谢谢 丽雅 |
[08:40] | Should we celebrate tonight? | 我们今晚要庆祝吗 |
[08:41] | We could do another puzzle. | 我们可以再去拼图 |
[08:42] | Um, I want to do that, | 我想去 |
[08:45] | it’s just that Laura set me up | 但是劳拉帮我约了 |
[08:47] | with one of the investors from her restaurant. | 她餐厅的一个投资人 |
[08:50] | Oh, that’s…nice of her. | 她真好 |
[08:53] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[09:01] | Don’t forget about me. | 别忘了我 |
[09:15] | Would you like a costume change? | 你想换服装吗 |
[09:18] | Um-Okay, sure. | 好啊 |
[09:22] | You can buy it if you’d like. | 你要喜欢可以买下来 |
[09:24] | Custom made and delivered in three to five business days. | 量身定制 工作日3-5天内运达 |
[09:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:30] | – Eat Wendy’s! – Jesus, fuck. | -吃温迪汉堡 -我靠 |
[09:32] | Wendy’s? | 温迪汉堡 |
[09:34] | I hate that one. | 我讨厌那个 |
[09:36] | Look at that tux. | 瞧你的无尾晚礼服 |
[09:38] | – Yeah. Should I buy it? – Yes. | -我该买吗 -买啊 |
[09:41] | You’ll definitely wear a tuxedo more than once every three years. | 每三年里你肯定会不止一次需要穿无尾晚礼服 |
[09:43] | – Hm. Is that a dare? – I dare you. | -这算是挑战吗 -我挑战你 |
[09:46] | – I’ll take it. – I like it. | -我要了 -我喜欢 |
[09:49] | A man of impulse and bad decisions. | 一个冲动和做糟糕决定的男人 |
[09:52] | Yeah, well. What do we do now? | 我们现在干什么 |
[09:55] | Do we, like, solve a crime? | 去破案吗 |
[09:57] | Do we escape? | 逃跑吗 |
[09:59] | Here’s what I’m thinking: | 我想的是 |
[10:01] | in the movies, the lady in the dress always plays quiet and sexy | 在电影里 穿裙装的女子总是安静性感 |
[10:05] | – while the detective does all the work, right? – Right. | -而警探负责一切 对吗 -对 |
[10:07] | Which is bullshit. I wanna be the detective. | 这太扯淡了 我想当警探 |
[10:10] | So how about I aggressively ask you first date questions | 所以我带有攻击性地向你提出初次约会的问题 |
[10:14] | and you humor me? | 你负责逗我怎么样 |
[10:16] | Agress away. | 攻击我吧 |
[10:18] | – Who was your first kiss? – Wow. Getting right to it. | -你初吻对象是谁 -完全不绕弯子啊 |
[10:21] | If that’s too risqué, we are going to have a problem. | 如果这有伤风化 那么我们就有问题了 |
[10:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:25] | Jackie Bays on the school bus. | 在校车上和杰姬·贝斯 |
[10:28] | I was 11 years old, and she broke up with me the next day. | 我11岁 她隔天就和我分手了 |
[10:33] | – So sad. – Ouch. | -好伤心 -心疼 |
[10:36] | What’d you wanna be when you grew up? | 你小时候的梦想是什么 |
[10:38] | – Respected. – Job wise, idiot. | -受人尊敬 -我是问工作 笨蛋 |
[10:42] | Astronaut. Explorer? Astronaut. | 宇航员 探险家 宇航员 |
[10:46] | Childhood hero. | 童年英雄 |
[10:48] | My sister. | 我姐姐 |
[10:51] | You guys still close? | 你们现在还亲近吗 |
[10:53] | We are. | 是的 |
[10:55] | That’s really sweet. | 真好 |
[11:07] | – Valerie? – Oh, hi. | -薇拉莉 -你好 |
[11:10] | It’s the Wine Fairy. | 葡萄酒仙子 |
[11:13] | I’m John. | 我是约翰 |
[11:14] | – Oh, God. Um– – You can call me the Wine Fairy if you want. | -天啊 -你要想你可以叫我葡萄酒仙子 |
[11:18] | No, that’s what Laura calls you. | 不 劳拉是这么叫你的 |
[11:20] | – Cool. – Have a seat. | -酷 -请坐 |
[11:22] | All right. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[11:24] | – Oh, is this your space? – Oh, no. | -这是你的店吗 -不 |
[11:26] | These are just my inspiration photos. | 这些只是我找寻灵感的照片 |
[11:28] | But, you know, I really– | 但 我真的 |
[11:30] | I like the space in this one. | 我喜欢这个里面的空间 |
[11:31] | You know, there’s room for people to move around and talk | 人们可以四处走动 聊天 |
[11:35] | and you can start slow with inventory, | 开始不需要有很多存货 |
[11:38] | order a few cases at a time, be flexible. | 一次进货几箱 灵活一点 |
[11:41] | – Do you have a basement? – I do. | -你有地下室吗 -有的 |
[11:43] | Are you looking to dump a body? | 你想抛尸吗 |
[11:47] | No, but you should temperature control it | 不 但你该装上控温设备 |
[11:50] | and rent out locker space. | 把储物间租出去 |
[11:52] | Okay. That sounds complicated. | 好 听上去很复杂 |
[11:56] | The reason I ask-if I’m being honest– | 我之所以问 坦白讲 |
[11:59] | – Yes, please. – The margins on these stores | -请便 -这些店的利润 |
[12:01] | are thin enough as it is. | 非常微薄 |
[12:02] | And empty space and buying a case at a time | 空荡的空间 一次进货一箱 |
[12:07] | just kinda makes it sound like this is a… | 听上去像是 |
[12:10] | a lovely little money pit. | 一个可爱的小钱坑 |
[12:14] | – Yeah. – But…that depends on what you’re selling. | -嗯 -但这取决于你卖什么 |
[12:19] | Nicer wines help. | 优质的葡萄酒会有帮助 |
[12:21] | So are you gonna stock by region | 所以你是要按产地采购 |
[12:23] | or just pick your favorites? | 还是就挑选你最喜欢的 |
[12:26] | I just… | 我 |
[12:29] | kinda wanna just sell what I like. | 就想卖我喜欢的 |
[12:31] | Great. So what do you like? | 很好 那你喜欢什么 |
[12:35] | Red. | 红葡萄酒 |
[12:37] | I like a lot of things. | 我喜欢的很多 |
[12:39] | I like full-bodied, I like medium–medium-bodied too. | 我喜欢浓郁的 我也喜欢中度酒体 |
[12:42] | I like chiantis. I like all the Italians. | 我喜欢基安蒂 我喜欢所有意大利产的 |
[12:44] | You know, malbecs, Syrah, um– | 马尔贝克 西拉 |
[12:47] | But I also like to drink white wine. | 但我也喜欢喝白葡萄酒 |
[12:49] | I like that a lot too. | 我也很喜欢那个 |
[12:51] | I mean, like I said, I–I–I like– it’s a lot of things. | 如我所说 我喜欢 很多东西 |
[12:55] | I really like wine. | 我真的很喜欢葡萄酒 |
[12:57] | This is totally unhelpful, isn’t it? | 这完全没起到作用 对吗 |
[13:00] | You’re enthusiastic, which is great. | 你很热情 这很好 |
[13:02] | But you’re gonna have to make some decisions here. | 但你得做出一些决定 |
[13:06] | Like, who are you buying from? | 比如你要从哪里进货 |
[13:08] | Are you gonna do beer and food? | 你还卖啤酒是食物吗 |
[13:10] | And that’ll affect permitting and infrastructure. | 这些都会影响许可证和基础设施 |
[13:12] | But first, yeah, you-you gotta figure out what you wanna sell. | 但首先 你要想清楚你想卖什么 |
[13:50] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[13:52] | My weekend just started. | 我的周末刚开始 |
[14:01] | Man… | 天 |
[14:04] | what do you call it | 当你成了自己的拙劣模仿者 |
[14:05] | when you become a sad parody of yourself? | 你把这情况称作什么 |
[14:08] | Pierce Morgan? | 皮尔斯·摩根[主持人] |
[14:12] | Hey, how was John? | 约翰怎么样 |
[14:14] | Oh, um… you know, just– | 你懂的 |
[14:20] | I haven’t even started and I’m in over my head. | 我还没开始 比我想象中困难多了 |
[14:23] | But thank you. I appreciate the intro. | 不过谢谢你 谢谢你的介绍 |
[14:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[14:31] | Um…if you’re still in the giving spirit, | 如果你仍然喜欢助人为乐 |
[14:34] | uh, do you wanna help at the store tomorrow? | 你明天可以来店里帮忙吗 |
[14:37] | I have to pick paint and build shelves. | 我得挑选油漆 搭酒架 |
[14:40] | Never–that’s stupid. Never mind, never mind. | 算了 真蠢 当我没说 |
[14:42] | – Okay. – No. Really? – Yeah. | -可以啊 -真的吗 -嗯 |
[14:45] | That’s great. I mean, that’s so helpful. | 那太好了 你帮我大忙了 |
[14:54] | – I gotta go to bed. – Okay. | -我得去睡了 -好 |
[14:55] | – Good night. – Bye. | -晚安 -再见 |
[16:24] | This is terrible. | 太差了 |
[16:27] | Hey, so, um… | 那个 |
[16:30] | how can you afford to do this? | 你怎么有钱做这个的 |
[16:32] | The store? | 开店吗 |
[16:34] | I saved a little money. | 我存了一点钱 |
[16:36] | And now I’m spending it. | 现在开始花了 |
[16:39] | I was wondering what happened to my college fund. | 我还在想我的大学基金哪儿去了 |
[16:44] | I know it sounds crazy. I get it. | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 我懂 |
[16:46] | But… | 但是 |
[16:49] | If I wanna fuck up my life, I wanna do it on my terms. | 如果我要搞砸我的生活 我想按我的条件来搞砸 |
[16:53] | Yeah. You want it to be perfect. | 你希望你的生活完美无瑕 |
[16:55] | I want it to be mine. | 我希望我的生活属于自己 |
[17:00] | I want this shade of pink on my walls. | 我想要在我的墙上涂上这种粉色 |
[17:02] | And I want racks over there. | 我想把架子装在那边 |
[17:05] | I want a pour station right here. | 我想在这设置倒酒点 |
[17:07] | I want it to be a place where people come together, | 我希望这里能成为一个大家聚会的地方 |
[17:10] | spend time. | 打发时光 |
[17:12] | Like a living room. | 像客厅一样 |
[17:13] | – With a shit ton of wine. – Exactly. | -配上一堆葡萄酒 -没错 |
[17:16] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[17:18] | But I don’t even know what I’m selling | 但我都不知道我要卖什么 |
[17:19] | and I don’t… even know what I like. | 我也不知道我喜欢什么 |
[17:22] | There are so many options. | 选择好多 |
[17:26] | Where to start? | 从何开始 |
[17:27] | I don’t know. Buy wine. | 我也不知道 买葡萄酒 |
[17:32] | Right? I mean, that’s the fun of it all. | 是吧 这是最有趣的部分 |
[17:34] | You get to throw parties and call it research. | 你可以开派对 美其名曰做调查 |
[17:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:50] | I think the only thing stupider than a limo is a virtual limo. | 我觉得唯一比豪车无聊的就是虚拟豪车了 |
[17:55] | Just imagine that we’re going to prom. | 想象我们去参加毕业舞会 |
[17:58] | Okay, great. | 好啊 |
[18:00] | Now I have an erection. | 现在我硬了 |
[18:05] | Oh, my God, this song. | 天啊 这首歌 |
[18:11] | Um…I wanna meet you. | 我想见你 |
[18:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:18] | Shit. | 靠 |
[18:19] | That’s a pause. There’s a bot coming. | 停顿了 机器人要来了 |
[18:22] | No, no, I do. I just– | 不不 我是真想见你 只是 |
[18:24] | Sometimes these spaces work better apart– | 有时候这些空间分开会比较好 |
[18:26] | the virtual and the physical. | 虚拟的和肉体的 |
[18:29] | And you don’t wanna get physical. | 你不想肉体接触 |
[18:31] | I do. | 我想 |
[18:33] | We could try it here first. | 我们可以现在这试试 |
[18:37] | How? | 怎么做 |
[18:39] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[18:45] | I touch myself and think of you, | 我自慰 想着你 |
[18:49] | you touch yourself and think of me. | 你自慰 想着我 |
[18:52] | And we remember | 我们记住 |
[18:53] | that we’re the only two people in this world | 我们是此刻这个二进制世界上 |
[18:55] | of zeroes and ones at this exact moment. | 唯一存在的两个人 |
[18:58] | And even though we aren’t really together, we kind of are. | 尽管我们没有真的在一起 但也八九不离十了 |
[19:04] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[19:05] | Oh, it’s just a consent form. | 一份同意书 |
[19:19] | I feel very silly. Can we change the song? | 我感觉好蠢 能换首歌吗 |
[19:27] | I love a night where I make $14 in tips. | 一晚上小费14块真棒 |
[19:33] | No, I literally have no tickets. | 我一分没有 |
[19:36] | It’s cool, though, ’cause my landlord will definitely understand. | 不过没事 我房东肯定会理解的 |
[19:39] | You can sleep on my mom’s floor if you get evicted. | 你要是被驱逐了 可以睡我妈家的地板 |
[19:42] | Thanks, that’s nicer than a tent under the freeway. | 谢了 那总比在高速路下搭帐篷好 |
[19:45] | Um, how’s bow girl? | 蝴蝶结妹子怎么样了 |
[19:49] | Ugh. Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[19:50] | – Aw, young love. – Why can’t she just set herself on fire | -年轻人的爱情 -为什么她不能点燃自己 |
[19:54] | and take her well-curated digital footprint with her? | 带走她那精心管理的数字足迹 |
[19:58] | Hey, can we drink all of your top-shelf liquor? | 我们能喝你的上等酒吗 |
[20:00] | Laura needs it and I want it. | 劳拉需要 我也想喝 |
[20:03] | And everyone’s solution to everything is drinking. | 所有人解决一切问题的办法就是喝酒 |
[20:06] | Is that really all we have? | 这真是我们唯一的办法吗 |
[20:07] | Um, you can always try and find God. | 你总是可以去找到上帝 |
[20:10] | Oh, pass. | 算了 |
[20:13] | I guess I’ll just sit here in your empty restaurant and wallow. | 我想我会坐在你空荡的餐厅里堕落 |
[20:17] | No, no, no. Don’t do that. | 不不不 别那么做 |
[20:18] | Amy wants to cut staff and get people off the clock. | 艾米想少点人 让一些人下班 |
[20:21] | So go home. | 所以回家吧 |
[20:24] | What are you up to? | 你想干什么 |
[20:26] | Just gonna try to find a decent glass of wine somewhere. | 找个喝葡萄酒的好地方 |
[20:30] | I might know a place. | 我或许知道一个地方 |
[20:33] | It’s my mom’s house. | 我妈家 |
[20:35] | I’m talking about my mom’s house. | 我在说我妈家 |
[20:48] | 艾利克斯·科尔位置 如果你想让我帮你叫辆豪车告诉我小薇的地址 我没有叫豪车 9点之后来都行 | |
[21:00] | Sorry, I just had to | 抱歉 我只是得 |
[21:01] | make sure it’s really you and not your ghost, | 确认是真的你而不是你的鬼魂 |
[21:03] | since apparently that’s all I get now. | 毕竟现在只能见到虚拟的你了 |
[21:06] | – I’m sorry. I’m the worst. – You really are. | -抱歉 我最差劲了 -没错 |
[21:08] | Can we hang out? | 我们能聚聚吗 |
[21:10] | Yeah, we’re hanging out right now. | 现在不就是吗 |
[21:11] | Uh, well, I’m hanging out. You’re on your phone. | 我在 而你在玩你的手机 |
[21:15] | – Okay. – You should come to my store. | -好吧 -你该来我的店里 |
[21:18] | – I will. – And we need to see Mom. | -我会的 -我们还得去看妈 |
[21:20] | I know. Ugh. | 我知道 |
[21:23] | On that note, I’m gonna go…drink heavily. | 关于这一点 我要去敞开喝 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:28] | Okay, you’re good. | 你真厉害 |
[21:30] | I just–oh, yeah, okay. | 我只是 好吧 |
[21:34] | Everything good? | 一切可好 |
[21:36] | Yeah, good. | 很好 |
[21:38] | You? | 你呢 |
[21:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:46] | – I’m so tired. – Me too. | -我好累 -我也是 |
[21:52] | Should we leave? | 我们该走了吗 |
[21:54] | I don’t wanna be rude to Val. | 我不想对小薇太没礼貌 |
[21:55] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[21:56] | It’s the only time a woman gets a pass at being rude. | 这是女人唯一可以不讲礼貌的时候 |
[21:59] | Okay. Let’s leave. | 好 那我们走吧 |
[22:04] | – Just–yeah, just go. – Okay, sure. | -直接走 -好 |
[22:09] | So what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[22:10] | I think you should introduce me to your brother. | 我觉得你该给我介绍你弟弟 |
[22:13] | No, I mean about the wines. Do you– | 不 我是说葡萄酒 你 |
[22:15] | Is it weird? I don’t think it’s weird. | 这奇怪吗 我不觉得奇怪 |
[22:17] | I should just talk to him. | 我该直接找他聊天 |
[22:19] | I’m gonna go talk to him. | 我去找他了 |
[22:23] | – Hi! – Hi. I brought a couple friends. | -嗨 -嗨 我带了几个朋友来 |
[22:25] | – I hope that’s okay. – Oh, hi. | -希望你不介意 -你们好 |
[22:26] | – This is Jess. – How are you? | -这是杰斯 -你好吗 |
[22:27] | – Nice to meet you. – And you know John. | -很高兴认识你 -你认识约翰 |
[22:28] | – Oh, yes. Hello. Hi. – Hello. | -是的 你好 -你好 |
[22:31] | – Gonna swipe these real quick. – Okay. | -我把这些拿走了 -好 |
[22:33] | – Thank you. – Uh, okay, do you–would you like a drink? | -谢谢 -你想喝一杯吗 |
[22:37] | Sure. I’ll have your favorite red. | 当然 我喝你最喜欢的红葡萄酒 |
[22:40] | Okay. | 行 |
[22:46] | What’s so interesting in that phone of yours? | 你手机上有什么有趣的东西吗 |
[22:49] | I’m just waiting for somebody. | 我在等人 |
[22:50] | Is it perhaps another nice looking, single man? | 是个帅气的单身男子吗 |
[22:54] | – It’s a woman. – A girlfriend? | -是女人 -女朋友 |
[22:57] | Uh, well, we haven’t had that conversation. | 我们还没谈过这方面的事 |
[22:59] | Feels like it’s maybe headed that direction, though? | 但感觉会朝那个方向发展 |
[23:03] | Yeah, maybe. It’s hard to say. | 也许吧 难说 |
[23:06] | – Okay. – I guess, I don’t know. | -了解 -我也说不好 |
[23:08] | I–it’s like, she’s really engaged, she asks a lot of questions. | 她订婚了 她会问很多问题 |
[23:10] | I’ve honestly never met someone | 我从没遇到过 |
[23:12] | who wanted to know so much about me. | 一个如此想要了解我的人 |
[23:14] | That sounds really special. Where did you meet her? | 听上去很特别 你在哪见的她 |
[23:17] | Uh, well, it’s actually our first time meeting. | 这其实是我们第一次见面 |
[23:19] | It’s this online bar. | 有一个在线酒吧 |
[23:20] | Really, it’s a bunch of different places. | 很多不同地方 |
[23:23] | – Like VR? – Yeah, I know. | -虚拟现实吗 -我知道 |
[23:24] | It’s a little weird at first, but after a couple times | 一开始有点怪 但有了几次经验后 |
[23:26] | you can hardly tell the difference. | 你就几乎分辨不出了 |
[23:28] | She ask you a bunch of shit from when you were a kid? | 她问你很多关于你小时候的问题 |
[23:30] | Like dreams and car types and first kisses? | 比如梦想 车的型号 初吻 |
[23:32] | – Yeah, she does. – Yeah, those are security questions. | -是的 -这些是密保问题 |
[23:35] | That girl’s not real. | 那姑娘不是真的 |
[23:36] | I mean, she’s real like, she’s a person, | 我是说她是真的 她是一个人 |
[23:38] | but she’s a person in Moldova who’s going to rob you. | 但她是一个身处摩尔多瓦想要打劫你的人 |
[23:43] | Okay. Come on. | 不是吧 |
[23:45] | Okay, well, did you show her your signature? | 你给她看了你的签名了吗 |
[23:47] | Like, maybe on one of those consent forms | 比如关于虚拟自慰室的 |
[23:49] | for, like, a virtual masturbatorium? | 同意书 |
[23:55] | Masturbatorium’s not a word. | 自慰室不是个单词 |
[23:56] | You should cancel your credit cards. | 你该注销你的信用卡 |
[24:02] | – Really nice meeting you. – Bye. | -很高兴认识你 -再见 |
[24:07] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[24:08] | Doesn’t matter what I think. I’m not the one selling it. | 我怎么想不重要 卖酒的人不是我 |
[24:11] | Well, technically, I’m not either, I just, um, | 严格来说 也不是我 我只是 |
[24:13] | have this big empty space I need to fill. | 我需要填满一个巨大的空屋子 |
[24:16] | If you really want my help, | 如果你真想要我的帮助 |
[24:17] | you should show me your actual store. | 你该带我去看你真正的店铺 |
[24:19] | – Let me give you an honest assessment. – Okay. | -我好给你做出诚恳评估 -好 |
[24:22] | Yeah. See what we’re working with. | 了解下情况 |
[24:24] | – Yeah, yeah. – All right. | -行 行 -那好 |
[24:27] | – Great. Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -很好 谢谢 -不客气 |
[24:34] | Hey, um, I’m taking off. | 我要走了 |
[24:37] | Want some company? | 需要人送你吗 |
[24:39] | Nah. I’m gonna go see a guy. | 不用 我要去见个男人 |
[24:43] | – Anyone I know? – Nope. | -我认识吗 -不 |
[24:45] | He’s disposable. | 用完就扔的那种 |
[24:50] | You know, you could just go talk to her. | 你可以直接去找她谈话 |
[24:53] | I don’t know, showing up in person, that’s… | 我也不知道 亲自上门 这 |
[24:56] | pretty rare. | 很少见 |
[24:58] | No one’s ever come to see me at the restaurant. | 从来没人到餐厅来找过我 |
[25:02] | Adios. | 再见 |
[25:32] | – Would you like a costume change? – No. | -你想换套服装吗 -不 |
[25:37] | User search. | 搜索用户 |
[25:38] | Recent connections. Rachel Collins. | 最近联系人 瑞秋·柯林斯 |
[27:03] | Sorry, man. I know it’s late, | 抱歉 我知道很晚了 |
[27:05] | but if I don’t make a full delivery, they dock me. | 但我要是不完整派送 他们就会扣我钱 |
[27:08] | My 168th delivery of the day. | 今天第168单 |
[27:10] | New record. Whoo! Sign here. | 新纪录 在这签字 |
[27:15] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[27:43] | Ova. | 蛋蛋 |
[27:45] | Call American Express. | 呼叫美国运通 |
[27:47] | Calling American Express. | 呼叫美国运通中 |