Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

随性所欲(Casual)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 随性所欲(Casual)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:01] Hi, Val. 嗨 小薇
[01:04] You see this? 你看到了吗
[01:07] Die alone, week later, 孤独死去 一周后
[01:08] they ship your memories to the dump. 他们就把回忆扔进垃圾堆
[01:11] Life’s final indignity. 人生最后的侮辱
[01:14] Her family didn’t want any of this? 她家人不想要任何这些东西吗
[01:16] Seems like they couldn’t be bothered. 似乎他们根本不想来
[01:18] I’m gonna take some of it to Goodwill. 我会把部分物品拿去捐了
[01:21] Hey, did that little dog ever come back? 那条小狗有回来吗
[01:23] No. That dog’s, like, 没 那条狗
[01:25] halfway through a coyote’s small intestine by now. 现在多半已经被野狼吃了
[01:29] It’s a lot of stuff. 东西好多
[01:30] I may need to borrow your courtyard. 我或许要借用你的院子
[01:32] I mean, she’s just been collecting stuff in there 她在她家里收集物品
[01:34] for, like, 40 years. 收集了40年
[01:37] Did you see how many dining chairs there are? 你看到有多少餐椅了吗
[01:38] There’s also a cat carrier and no cat. 还有个背猫袋 但是没有猫
[01:41] I mean, where’s the cat? 猫在哪儿
[01:46] That’s really pretty. 那个很漂亮
[01:47] If you don’t want that, I’ll take that. 你不要的话 我就要了
[01:51] You want Daddy to make you some pancakes? 要爸爸给你做点薄煎饼吗
[01:53] No, thank you. 不 谢谢
[01:54] Okay. 好的
[01:56] Has she been staying in your room? 她一直在你房间里吗
[02:00] Dude. Come on. 哥们 拜托
[02:02] She was concerned about some monster activity. 她担心有怪兽出没
[02:05] No, I wasn’t! 才没有
[02:06] – No? Are you sure? – Yes. -没有吗 你确定 -是的
[02:10] – Okay. – The truth is, -好吧 -事实是
[02:11] Daddy was concerned about monster activity, 爸爸担心有怪兽出没
[02:13] and Carrie said she’d protect me, and she did a great job. 凯瑞说她会保护我 她出色完成了工作
[02:15] Well, I’m gonna get her ready, funny guy. 我去给她洗漱 逗逼
[02:18] Okay, bye, sweet pea. 再见 宝贝
[02:22] She’s a pretty special kid. 她真特别
[02:23] She is, isn’t she? 是啊
[02:25] I noticed you two have the same hands and feet. 我注意到你们的手脚是一样的
[02:29] Thank you? Kind of a weird compliment, but I’ll take it. 谢谢 这恭维很奇怪 不过我收下了
[02:32] Oh, hey, uh, production called, 拍摄团队来电
[02:34] and they switched the scene order, 他们调整了拍戏的顺序
[02:35] so I can’t pick her up from school today. 所以今天放学我没法去接她了
[02:37] Okay, well, I have that video conference. 我要开视频会议
[02:39] Yeah, I know. Jeff said he’d do it. 我知道 杰夫说他可以去
[02:41] It’s really no problem. 没什么
[02:42] Oh, no, man, I wouldn’t want to impose. 不用 我不想勉强你
[02:44] I’ll, um– I can probably do it. 我 我也许可以去
[02:46] Or I’ll call Zadie. 或者我叫萨迪去
[02:47] No, we’re not hiring Zadie for an hour. 不 没必要雇萨迪一个小时
[02:50] Jeff’s got the car seat, and I already told Debra 杰夫车里有儿童安全座椅 而且我已经跟黛博拉说了
[02:52] he’d be at pickup, so… 他会去接
[02:53] it’s all good. 都安排好了
[02:58] Cool. Cool, yeah. 好的 好的
[02:59] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢 -没什么
[03:38] I was in the neighborhood. 我正好在附近
[03:40] Intentionally. 有意来的
[03:43] Can I come in? 我能进来吗
[03:45] Yeah, sure. Please. 当然 进来吧
[03:52] You’re giving me your china? 你要把你瓷器给我吗
[03:53] Yeah. I could wait till I’m dead, 嗯 我可以等到我死了再给你
[03:56] but by then you’ll probably have all your own plates, 但那个时候你多半有自己的餐具了
[03:58] and these’ll just end up in a dumpster. 而这些就会被扔掉
[04:01] Thank you? 谢谢
[04:04] Oh, wow, that’s a cool coaster wall. 这是面很酷的杯垫墙
[04:07] Oh, yeah, lot of drunken memories. 是啊 很多醉酒的记忆
[04:10] Actually, this place is very… 实际上 这地方非常
[04:13] alive, very eclectic. 有活力 非常兼收并蓄
[04:15] It’s the eye of a fashion student. 这是时装学生设计的
[04:17] Hmm. Is Tathiana here? 塔提亚娜在吗
[04:18] I could take you two for a coffee or a breakfast– 我可以带你们去喝咖啡或者吃早餐
[04:21] Um, she’s still sleeping. 她还在睡觉
[04:23] We’ve kind of been on different schedules lately. 我们最近时间表不太吻合
[04:26] – Sorry to hear that. – It’s fine. -很遗憾 -没事
[04:27] You know, it’s not gonna… 并不会
[04:30] be a honeymoon all the time. 一直是蜜月
[04:32] – Here. – Thank you. -给 -谢谢
[04:39] – It’s good. – Thanks. -挺好喝的 -谢谢
[04:41] So how’s the restaurant? 餐厅怎么样
[04:43] It’s good. I like it. 很好 我喜欢
[04:45] It’s very friendly, very egalitarian. 很友好 很平等主义
[04:48] – Hmm, yeah, like America? – Exactly. -像美国一样吗 -没错
[04:50] Or was that every other modern democracy on the planet? 还是说地球上所有其他现代民主都这样
[04:53] I can never remember. 我永远记不住
[04:55] Well, at least it pays terribly. 至少薪水很低
[04:57] The restaurant, I mean. 我是说餐厅
[04:58] Worse than signature collecting? 比收集签名还低吗
[05:02] Nothing is worse than signature collecting. 没有什么工作的薪水会比收集签名更低
[05:05] Right, that’s… 是啊
[05:07] But um, I should really get moving 我得走了
[05:09] ’cause I’ve got some stuff to do before work. 因为我上班前还有事做
[05:11] Oh, right, yes. Me too. 是啊 我也是
[05:13] – Thank you. Uh… – Oh, sure. Of course. -谢谢 -客气
[05:15] Hit the spot. Okay. 真好喝 好了
[05:20] – It’s great to see you. – You too. -见到你很高兴 -我也是
[05:23] Just love that hair. Okay. 喜欢你的新发型
[05:27] – Bye. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[05:29] Well, we use a standard two-factor authentication process, 我们使用标准的两步验证
[05:32] but the IDP is really the main line of defense. 但IDP是防御主线
[05:36] – IDP? – Intrusion defense protocol. -IDP -入侵防御协议
[05:39] The second someone tries to go where they’re not supposed to, 一旦有人试图进入他们不该去的地方
[05:41] the system locks them out, and we’re alerted. 系统就会挡住他们 我们也会收到警报
[05:44] This company is my baby. 这家公司就是我的宝贝
[05:45] I carried it to term in a garage in Sarajevo 我在萨拉热窝的一个车库里”生”下了它
[05:48] and breastfed it in a formerly besieged office park. 然后在一个曾是商务花园的地方”母乳喂养”
[05:51] That’s some very vivid imagery. 描述得很生动
[05:53] I need to ensure my baby is protected. You understand? 我得确保我的宝贝受到保护 你明白吗
[05:58] Oh, yeah, absolutely. Yeah. 当然
[06:01] And if you need testimonials from any of our other clients, 如果你需要我们其他客户的推荐书
[06:03] – I’d be happy to provide those. – I would like that. -我也可以给你 -那就太好了
[06:05] I’ve heard the horror stories. 我听说过很多恐怖故事
[06:07] Hackers and friendly viruses that mimic code, infiltrate, 黑客和友好病毒模拟 侵入
[06:10] and destroy what was once a perfectly working system. 毁掉曾经完美运作的系统
[06:13] – We can’t have that happen. – Of course not. -我们不能允许这样的事发生 -当然
[06:16] What questions do you have for me? 你有什么问题要问我
[06:18] At this moment, I can’t think of any. 目前来说 我想不出什么问题
[06:20] You’ll let me know if you think of anything? 你要是想到的话 请跟我说
[06:22] And please, with the testimonials. 别忘了推荐书
[06:24] Absolutely. Thank you for your time. 当然 谢谢你抽空和我视频
[06:25] Ova, text Jeff Kamiyama. 蛋蛋 给杰夫·神山发短信
[06:29] Hey, comma, man. Period. 嘿 逗号 哥们 句号
[06:31] It’s Alex. Period. 我是艾利克斯 句号
[06:34] Meeting ended early. Period, period, period. 会议提前结束了 句号 句号 句号
[06:37] Don’t worry about grabbing Carrie. Period. 不用去接凯瑞了 句号
[06:39] Auto-response from Jeff Kamiyama: 杰夫·神山的自动回复
[06:41] Hi there. I’m currently driving. 你好 我正在开车
[06:43] If this is an urgent matter– 如果是紧急事件
[06:44] Ova, call Jeff Kamiyama. 蛋蛋 呼叫杰夫·神山
[06:47] Hi there, you’ve reached Jeff Kamiyama. 你好 你接通了杰夫·神山
[06:50] – Please– – Ova, hang up. -请 -蛋蛋 挂断
[06:54] Ova, pull up Jeff Kamiyama’s Facebook. 蛋蛋 调出杰夫·神山的Facebook
[06:56] No Facebook found for Jeff Kamiyama. 没有找到杰夫·神山的Facebook
[07:02] Instagram? Instagram呢
[07:03] No Instagram found for Jeff Kamiyama. 没有找到杰夫·神山的Instagram
[07:06] Good grief. Twitter? 老天 推特呢
[07:07] Twitter is not provided in your current internet package. 你目前的网络套餐不包括推特
[07:11] If you would like to pay to activ– 如果你想激活
[07:12] – Fuck off. – Alex, that’s hurtful. -滚 -艾利克斯 这话真伤人
[07:15] I am only trying to help. 我只想要帮你
[07:32] – Jeff just left. – Fucking Sarajevo! -杰夫刚离开 -该死的萨拉热窝
[07:35] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[07:37] Never mind. It’s fine. 没什么 没事
[07:39] Well, it’s great that Rae found someone. 雷找到了对象挺好的
[07:40] God, if only it were that easy… 要是有那么简单就好了
[07:41] What was your impression of him? 你对他的印象是什么
[07:43] – Did he seem weird at all? – Jeff? -他看上去奇怪吗 -杰夫
[07:45] No, uh– no, he seemed fine. 不 不 他看着挺好的
[07:47] But you know, it’s kind of hard to tell 但你知道 很难看出来
[07:48] when you only see someone for a few minutes at pickup. 如果你只能在放学接孩子时短暂见面
[07:52] It’s really better over, say, drinks or dinner, don’t you think? 出去喝酒或者聚餐会更好看出来 不是吗
[07:59] Oh, and I’d love to. Really. 我很乐意 真的
[08:01] Um, but I’m sort of committed 但我算是致力于
[08:03] – to an uncommitted relationship, so… – Oh, sure. -一段未作承诺的关系 -当然
[08:06] But rain check. 改天有机会再约吧
[08:08] – Okay. – Okay. -好的 -好
[08:22] Hey. You look so cute in that little outfit. 你穿这套衣服真可爱
[08:27] I didn’t know when you’d be up. 我不知道你什么时候会醒
[08:28] I made some food. It’s in the fridge. 我做了点吃的 在冰箱里
[08:30] Oh, thanks, babe. Maybe later. Right now I really need coffee. 谢谢 宝贝 晚点再吃 现在我就想喝咖啡
[08:32] Hey, hey. I missed you last night. 我昨晚很想你
[08:35] Me too. 我也是
[08:38] So I have the day off tomorrow. 我明天休假
[08:41] I was thinking maybe we could go for a hike or something. 我在想也许我们可以去远足什么的
[08:43] I promised Brian and Marigold 我答应了布莱恩和玛丽戈德
[08:44] I’d do this overnight beach thing. 我会去海滩过夜
[08:47] You should come. 你也来吧
[08:49] We’re gonna build a bonfire. 我们会搭篝火
[08:51] – Tonight? – Yeah. -今晚吗 -是的
[08:53] – I’ll be exhausted. – So? Sleep in. -我会很累的 -那就先睡够
[08:58] What’s all this? 这都是什么
[08:59] It’s just some stuff my mom brought over for our place. 我妈拿过来 给我们用的
[09:02] Oh. Okay. 了解
[09:04] Will I see you later? 晚点见吗
[09:05] Yeah, just text me. 嗯 给我发短信
[09:16] Why is it my fault I didn’t want to shake her hand? 我不想跟她握手怎么是我的错
[09:18] Who invented that convention? 谁定的这规矩
[09:20] I mean, I meet a stranger… 我跟一个陌生人见面
[09:22] No matter how many times I tell him, 不管我跟他说多少次
[09:23] – he won’t pick up his clothes. – They’re not wearing some -他就是不肯捡起他的衣服 -怎么知道他们没戴
[09:25] – see-through acid-dipped glove? – He’s deliberately defiant. -在酸里浸泡过的透明手套 -他故意挑衅
[09:27] I know he’s only three, but he’s very advanced for his age. 我知道他只有三岁 但他已经很聪明了
[09:30] The ghastly things that are in the world, 存在可怕的事物
[09:32] and there are so many ghastly things. 而世界上有很多可怕的事物
[09:35] Socks and toys and all in primary colors. 袜子和玩具都是原色
[09:39] You know how I feel about primary colors. 你知道我对原色是什么看法
[09:41] I’m a very clean person. 我是个很爱干净的人
[09:43] I don’t know where he gets it from. Hello? 我不知道他是从哪染上的习惯 在吗
[09:45] Are you even listening to me? 你有在听我说话吗
[09:49] Hey, did you hear back from Aetna on the Dockery claims? 关于多克里索赔的事安泰保险有回复吗
[09:52] I will call again. 我再给他们打次电话
[09:54] – Thank you. – Hi, Leia. -谢谢 -丽雅
[09:58] Oh, my God, what happened? Are you okay? 天啊 怎么了 你还好吗
[10:00] Well, I’m not dead, so that’s something. 我还没死 所以还行
[10:02] – Hey, can I ask you a question? – Okay. -我能问你个问题吗 -好
[10:05] Would you say you’re happy? Elliot says he’s not. 你觉得你快乐吗 艾略特说他不快乐
[10:08] Not at all. 完全不快乐
[10:10] Um, lately I feel like happiness is a general concept 最近我觉得快乐是用来描述
[10:15] used to describe the indescribable. 不可描述之事的一般概念
[10:18] Am I content? Sometimes. 我快乐吗 有时
[10:21] Depressed? Not really. 抑郁 算不上
[10:23] – Do I experience joy? – Yes. -我有感受到快乐吗 -对
[10:26] That. 就是这个
[10:29] What brings you joy? 什么能让你开心
[10:33] Uh, my husband. Work. 我老公 工作
[10:35] – You actually like this job? – I like helping people. -你真喜欢这工作吗 -我喜欢助人为乐
[10:38] Making small differences 在一个需要
[10:39] in a world that needs small differences. 微小影响的世界里做出微小的影响
[10:42] Yeah, okay. That makes sense. 好吧 有道理
[10:45] I just don’t know if I like it anymore, 我只是不知道我是否还喜欢
[10:47] but I don’t know if I like anything anymore, 我不知道我还喜不喜欢任何东西任何人
[10:50] which is kind of a problem for someone in my stage of life. 这对我这个年龄段的人来说是个问题
[10:54] Joy. 快乐
[10:55] Joy. Joy. 快乐 快乐
[10:59] Have you ever tried just giving in to hedonism? 你有试过迁就享乐主义吗
[11:03] Oh, that sweet boy. 那贴心的男孩
[11:04] I also get joy from going to weed bars, 我的快乐还来自于去大麻吧
[11:06] getting stoned out of my mind, and doing jigsaw puzzles. 抽到嗨起 玩七巧板
[11:13] Hey. Sorry. 抱歉
[11:14] I didn’t want to be distracted while I was with Carrie, 我和凯瑞在一起的时候不想被打扰
[11:16] – so I had my phone on silent. – No problem. -所以手机调成了静音 -没事
[11:19] Yeah, I try to limit my phone time in general. 我平时也尽量减少用手机的时间
[11:21] Yeah. I noticed you don’t do much social media. 嗯 我注意到你不怎么玩社交媒体
[11:24] I used to, but it kept me from truly connecting 以前玩 但那让我没法
[11:26] – to the people I love. – Yeah. -和我爱的人真正沟通 -嗯
[11:28] My life is much fuller without it. 没用以后我的生活充实多了
[11:31] – Good for you, mate. – Yeah. -真好 -是的
[11:32] – That’s a unique perspective. – Yeah. -很独到的见解 -嗯
[11:34] But I am on LinkedIn 但我有在领英上
[11:35] if you ever wanted to do some light stalking. 如果你想轻微骚扰我的话
[11:40] Speaking of stalking, I like your grill. 说到骚扰 我喜欢你的烤炉
[11:43] Oh, yeah, thank you. 谢谢
[11:44] I’m thinking about upgrading, myself. 我考虑给自己也换一个
[11:46] – You like the green one? – I do. -你喜欢绿色的那款吗 -是的
[11:47] – I really like the green one. – Cool. -很喜欢绿色那款 -酷
[11:49] Guess I got to make a trip to the ol’ barbecue store. 看来我得去一趟老烧烤店
[11:53] You know, you can try it out if you want. 你要想的话可以试试
[11:56] We could do some dinner, maybe have a couple drinks? 我们可以做晚餐 或者喝点酒
[11:59] – Like, tonight? – Yeah, sure. -今晚吗 -当然
[12:01] Give us a chance to know each other a little better. 让我们增进对彼此的了解
[12:02] Yeah. 好啊
[12:04] Great. Leon? 很好 里昂
[12:05] – Hmm? – Dinner tonight? -什么 -留下来吃晚饭吗
[12:07] Um, uh, yeah. 好
[12:09] Leia said she’d be home late, so…sure. 丽雅说她会很晚回家 所以没问题
[12:12] Then it’s settled. 那就说定了
[12:14] Hey, girl. 宝贝
[12:16] Is Princess Leon taking care of you? 里昂公主有没有照顾好你
[12:24] How’s my carpaccio coming? 我的生牛肉片怎么样了
[12:26] Right away. 马上来
[12:59] Where are my little gems? 我的松糕呢
[13:02] I’m still waiting on a beef tartare. 我还在等牛肉塔塔
[13:05] 30 seconds on the salads. 沙拉还有30秒好
[13:08] Why are there fucking walnuts on this? 这上面怎么有核桃
[13:10] Shit. Sorry. I’ll remake ’em. 该死 抱歉 我重新做一遍
[13:13] Waiting on you, Chef. 等着你呢 厨师
[13:14] – How we doing, Toby? – A-okay, Chef. -怎么样了 托比 -很好 主厨
[13:18] – Thanks. – Move faster. -谢谢 -动作快点
[13:32] – Hi, Rita. – Hi, Val. -瑞塔 -小薇
[13:33] So… 那个
[13:35] I know I said that you could use my courtyard, 我知道我说你可以用我的院子
[13:38] but it’s kind of starting to feel a little like hoarding, 但感觉你把这当仓库了
[13:41] and it’s giving me hives. 让我有点难受
[13:43] Sorry, the truck didn’t show. 抱歉 那卡车没来
[13:45] Hey, what the fuck is wrong with men? 男人究竟怎么了
[13:52] I don’t– is this a serious question? 我不 你是认真的吗
[13:55] This guy I was seeing texted earlier, 我之前在交往的这人刚给我发短信
[13:57] “I’m done.” “分手”
[13:58] Two words. “I’m done.” 两个字 “分手”
[14:01] I appreciate brevity, but that’s, like, so cold. 我谢谢他的简明扼要 但这也太无情了
[14:03] Uh, maybe he’s been conditioned to run away from his feelings, 或许他习惯了逃避自己的感觉
[14:08] and instead of internalizing and facing them– 而不是藏在心底 主动面对它们
[14:11] He spent a year in prison. 他在监狱里待了一年
[14:13] That could be a survival mechanism. 那可以是一种生存机制
[14:14] Yeah, well, that’s, uh… 嗯 这
[14:17] yeah, that’s possible too. 这也有可能
[14:19] Oh, my God, I just wish I could turn my brain off 天啊 我真希望我能关掉我的大脑
[14:21] for, like, an hour, you know? 就一个小时 你懂吗
[14:25] Yes. 是的
[14:28] I do, actually. 我能体会
[14:39] I’m into it. 我喜欢
[14:40] – Hey, Kinto. – Hey, Leia. -金托 -丽雅
[14:43] Okay, so we’ll take the 500– no, 750 piece. 我们要500块的拼图 不 750块的
[14:48] And I’ll take my usual. 我还是跟往常一样
[14:49] – Rita just got dumped. – Over text. -瑞塔刚被甩了 -短信分手
[14:52] So something strong for her head. 要能刺激她大脑的
[14:54] And, Val, what do you want? 小薇 你要什么
[14:56] Oh, I want to feel like I just, uh, 我想感觉我刚刚
[15:00] drank an entire bottle of Napa Valley pinot noir. 喝了一整瓶纳帕谷黑皮诺
[15:04] Got canna-bernet and pinot ganja. 我们有大麻赤霞珠和大麻皮诺
[15:06] Okay, um, whichever is less fruity. 那我要醇香淡一点的
[15:09] It’s all from the same strain. 都是同一品种
[15:10] There’s this sweet little farm up in Mendo 在门多有个小农场
[15:12] that grows specifically for vintners. 专门为酒商种植
[15:14] Really chill dude. I’ve met him. 脾气很好 我见过他
[15:16] – They’re on a mission– – Canna-bernet is fine. -他们在干 -大麻赤霞珠就行
[15:19] And I got just the thing for you, little lady. 我有东西正适合你
[16:07] Mmm. Oh, my days. 我的天
[16:09] Which one is this one? 这是什么
[16:10] IPA. 印度淡色艾尔
[16:11] Man, you should have seen the first few batches. 你该尝尝头几批
[16:14] It tasted like blue cheese wrapped in urine. 味道就像包在尿里的蓝芝士
[16:17] So stank! 臭死了
[16:19] Well, this one is delicious, mate. 这个很好喝
[16:20] Very, uh, hoppy. 很有啤酒花香
[16:22] Well, thanks, man. Yeah, it’s not bad, right? 谢了 还不赖
[16:24] – Yeah. – All right. -是的 -好了
[16:25] Ribs are looking good. 肋排快好了
[16:28] Getting that nice bark on ’em. 纹理看着很棒
[16:30] So uh, Jeff, you’re a film editor, is that right? 杰夫 你是电影剪辑师 对吗
[16:33] – Uh-huh, yeah. – A great film editor. -对 -一个很棒的电影剪辑师
[16:35] Oh, stop. 别说了
[16:36] And that’s how you and Rae met, through work? 你就是这样和雷认识的吗 通过工作
[16:40] That gets kind of complicated, huh? 有点复杂 是吗
[16:42] Actually, I, uh-I picked her up at a bar. 我其实是在酒吧撩到她的
[16:45] Oh, cool, cool. Very old-fashioned. 酷 很复古
[16:49] How’s that film of yours coming along? 你的电影怎么样了
[16:51] Has the director regained his sanity? 导演恢复理智了吗
[16:54] Currently no, but I have high hopes for next week. 暂时没 但我对下周充满希望
[16:58] And uh, how long have you guys been together? 你们在一起多久了
[16:59] What is it, three months now? 有三个月吗
[17:00] Uh, going on six. 快半年了
[17:05] Can’t believe I haven’t heard more about you. 不敢相信她都没怎么提到你
[17:06] Oh, Rae talks about you all the time. 雷总是说起你
[17:08] It sounds like you live quite the life. 听上去你的生活过得很如意
[17:10] Ah, well, I try. 我尽量
[17:12] So listen– 听着
[17:13] So, Leon, you-you work out of here too? 里昂 你也在这外面工作吗
[17:15] I do. Alex set up a studio for me in the back. 是的 艾利克斯在后面给我弄了一个工作室
[17:17] – That’s cool. – Yeah. -真好 -嗯
[17:19] Hey, do you want to check it out? 你想去看看吗
[17:21] Sure. 好啊
[17:25] – You coming? – No, I’ll, uh–I’ll stay here. -你来吗 -不了 我留在这
[17:27] Man the grill. 守着烧烤
[17:28] It’s a little finicky. 需要认真对待
[17:30] – Right, okay. – Okay. -好 -好
[17:37] 感觉今早气氛有点怪 晚上我们能不出门吗 感觉很久没见到你了
[17:41] Hey, I need cucumbers! 我需要黄瓜
[18:00] Fuck! 操
[18:10] Have you ever seen a happier cat? 你见过更快乐的猫吗
[18:11] Huh? Than that cat? 比那只猫更快乐的
[18:13] That cat’s in space, and he’s so happy. 那只猫在太空 它好快乐
[18:15] If I was in space, I would be so unhappy. 我要是在太空 我一定会很不开心
[18:18] So unhappy. 很不开心
[18:19] Space is empty, 太空很空荡
[18:23] just a prison of blackness. 如同一个黑暗的监狱
[18:25] Well, in a way, we’re all in a prison. 从某种程度上讲 我们都在监狱里
[18:28] You know, trapped in the lives that we made, 被困在我们打造的生活之中
[18:30] doing the same moments over and over again 一遍遍重复着同样的事
[18:33] until it all just stops. 直到一切都停止
[18:42] No, that was actually stupid. 不 那太傻逼了
[18:48] This wine is terrible. 这酒难喝死了
[18:51] How does a place only have two options? 怎么会只提供两种酒
[18:53] I mean… 我是说
[18:55] canna-bernet? 大麻赤霞珠
[18:57] Give me a canna-break. 省省吧
[19:02] How does this piece not go here? 这个怎么会放不进去
[19:04] – Spin the table. – Oh, spin the table. -转桌子 -转桌子
[19:07] Spin the table 转桌子
[19:11] Oh! Ah, look at that! 瞧瞧
[19:14] Isn’t that great? 是不是很棒
[19:16] How just nothing fits, and then all of a sudden… 本来什么都对不上 然后突然
[19:20] I have to pee. 我得去撒尿
[19:23] Okay, what’s next? 接下来干什么
[19:25] I just realized what “Puzzled” means. 我刚意识到”困惑”是什么意思
[19:29] Does it mean something I-I don’t know? 是什么我不知道的意思吗
[19:32] I can’t promise anything, but send me some temp score, 我没法保证什么 不过你发我一些临时配乐
[19:35] and I’ll try to work it into a rough cut. 我尽量加到电影里去
[19:37] – It’s a good first step. – Yeah, thank you. -这是很好的第一步 -嗯 谢谢
[19:39] – Yeah. – That would be incredible. -是的 -那就太好了
[19:41] Of course, buddy. Yeah. 不客气
[19:43] Um, bathroom is… 厕所在
[19:44] Just around the corner to the right. 在那角落的右边
[19:52] Did you, uh, drink the entire bottle? 你喝完了整瓶吗
[19:55] – What do you think he wants? – Jeff? -你觉得他想要什么 -杰夫
[19:58] Yeah. Like, what’s his angle? 对 他打着什么算盘
[19:59] Well, his angle is to date Rae. 他的算盘是和雷交往
[20:01] – Leon, come on. – What? -里昂 拜托 -怎么
[20:03] Like, I don’t know. Doesn’t something seem off? 我不知道 难道你不觉得不对劲吗
[20:06] No, he seems perfectly normal. 不 他看上去很正常啊
[20:07] Yeah, exactly, he seems perfectly normal. 没错 他看上去很正常
[20:09] A perfectly normal guy with no major personality defects. 一个没有巨大人格缺陷的正常人
[20:12] That’s a red flag flying in my face. 我觉得这是危险信号
[20:14] I am truly struggling to come up with something 我很难想出一个
[20:16] that I think you’d find satisfying. 能让你满意的东西
[20:18] We had a good thing going here. 我们本来很和谐的
[20:20] Me, Rae, Carrie, Annie. 我 雷 凯瑞 安妮
[20:24] That was working for me, 本来很有效的
[20:25] and then he comes in here and ruins it, 然后他的到来毁掉了一切
[20:27] like a…friendly virus. 像一种友好病毒
[20:29] You know, you could just be happy that Rae is happy. 雷开心你也该开心才是
[20:32] But I’m not. I’m not. 但我不开心 我不开心
[20:34] Not even in the abstract way 连抽象都算不上
[20:36] where you say you’re happy for someone but don’t actually care. 就像有时你说你为某人感到开心 但其实根本不在乎
[20:38] I’m actively unhappy. 我极度不开心
[20:42] – I’m sorry? – Me too. -抱歉 -我也是
[20:46] – I should probably head out. – Oh, God. -我也许该走了 -天
[20:49] Uh, yeah, um… 嗯
[20:51] Leia will be back by now, so… 丽雅现在该回家了
[20:55] Thank you. 谢谢你
[20:58] I can just pick up the growlers later. 我可以之后再来拿啤酒桶
[21:00] Or that’s fine. That’s cool. 没什么 没什么
[21:02] – Uh, thanks for having me. – Yeah, sure. -谢谢招待我 -客气
[21:55] I don’t have it. Do you have it? 不在我这 在你那吗
[21:57] No, no, no, no. 没有 没有
[21:58] – Seriously? – No. -真的吗 -没有
[21:59] Okay, this is… 这
[22:01] this is– this is not acceptable. 这 这无法接受
[22:05] Hi, my puzzle is missing a piece. 你好 我的拼图少了一块
[22:06] Val, I got to go, but this was great. 小薇 我得走了 今晚很开心
[22:09] This was so much fun. 很有意思
[22:11] Yay. Bye. 再见
[22:13] What? Bye? 什么 再见
[22:14] Bye? 再见
[22:16] Hi, I’m missing a puzzle piece. 你好 我的拼图少了一块
[22:19] Did you check inside the box? 你检查了盒子内部吗
[22:21] No, I didn’t check inside the box. 没 我没检查盒子内部
[22:24] There’s your problem. 这不就得了
[22:26] Do you want another canna-bernet? 你还想要一杯大麻赤霞珠吗
[22:28] What? No, I want the piece. 什么 不 我想要那块拼图
[22:29] I want the–the piece that finishes the puzzle. 我想要拼图的最后一块
[22:31] It’s right on the space cat’s mouth, 猫嘴巴上那里
[22:33] so it looks like it’s howling into a cold, dead void right now. 好让它看上去像是在对着冰冷死寂的真空嚎叫
[22:37] If you look at the box… 如果你去看看盒子
[22:38] You can see the cat’s face. 你就能看到猫的脸
[22:40] – Yeah? – It’s a smiling cat. -所以 -那是只在微笑的猫
[22:43] Okay. 好吧
[22:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:46] That is not the point. Right? 这不是重点 对吗
[22:48] The point is that– 重点是
[22:52] the point is finishing the puzzle. 重点是完成拼图
[22:53] The point is the joy 重点是
[22:55] that comes with watching the image unfold 看着图像完成带来的喜悦
[22:58] and just going, “Hey, I did that.” 喊出 “我做到了”
[23:00] That’s the point of the puzzle. 这才是拼图的重点
[23:02] You’re a puzzle bar. 你们是拼图吧
[23:03] Where’s the fucking puzzle piece? 那块拼图在哪儿
[23:07] Maybe try under the table? 要不去桌下找找
[23:13] – Annie. – Alex. -安妮 -艾利克斯
[23:17] Come on in. 进来吧
[23:19] Uh, welcome to my world. 欢迎来到我的世界
[23:22] – Very nice. – Thank you. -真不错 -谢谢
[23:23] You want a, uh– you want a drink or something? 你想 你想要喝点什么吗
[23:26] Pinot gris? 灰皮诺白葡萄酒
[23:27] Watch out, it’s fuckin’ “Jurassic Park” In here. 小心点 这里就像是《侏罗纪公园》
[23:31] Oh, boy, okay. Oh! No wine. 好吧 不喝酒
[23:34] – Whatever you’re drinking is great. – Okay. -你喝什么我就喝什么 -好
[23:38] Um, so I’ve been thinking a lot about you, 我思考了很多关于你的事
[23:41] and, um, is that a new… 那是件新
[23:46] jean jacket? That’s cool. 牛仔外套吗 很酷
[23:48] – This isn’t our night. – No, I know, exactly, -今晚没轮到我们见面的 -我知道
[23:50] and that’s why I, um, called, because, um, 所以我猜给你打了电话 因为
[23:53] I–I just–the “Schedule two night a week” thing 我觉得一周约两次
[23:57] is, like, kind of old, right? 有点老套 不是吗
[24:00] I mean, is that, uh– I want more nights with you. 我是说 我想跟你度过更多的夜晚
[24:03] Wouldn’t it be nice to wake up next to each other 在同一张床上醒来 然后整天都待在一起
[24:06] and spend the day together? 这样不是很好吗
[24:08] And you should totally meet Carrie. 你该见见凯瑞
[24:09] She–she’s great. You’d love her. 她很棒 你会喜欢她的
[24:13] I really like what we have. 我喜欢我们现在的关系
[24:17] I don’t need these things. 我不需要这些
[24:18] Well, yeah, it’s not about need. 这无关需求
[24:19] I mean, I’m talking about want. 我说的是渴望
[24:21] Don’t you want a relationship at some point? 你难道不想谈恋爱吗
[24:24] Don’t you want love? 你不想要爱情吗
[24:32] I’m sorry, I don’t. 不好意思 不想
[24:35] I really like what we had. 我喜欢我们曾经的关系
[24:39] I should go. 我该走了
[24:43] Just…kid stuff everywhere. 到处是小孩的东西
[24:53] Fuck. 操
[25:06] What’s that face? 你这是什么表情
[25:09] Nothing. 没什么
[25:11] How was your night? 今晚过得如何
[25:14] Good. 很好
[25:18] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[25:22] Really? 真的吗
[25:24] Yeah. 真的
[25:53] What happened to your finger? 你手指怎么了
[25:56] Nothing. It’s fine. 没什么 没事
[26:06] Um, I’m kind of tired. 我有点累了
[26:47] You have reached your destination. 到达目的地
[26:50] What? No. No, I haven’t. 什么 不不 我没有
[26:53] This is not my house. 这不是我家
[26:54] Please exit the vehicle. 请下车
[26:56] This is not my house. 这不是我家
[26:59] This is not my house. Can you take me home? 这不是我家 你能带我回家吗
[27:01] To my address, please? Take me home? 到我的地址 带我回家
[27:05] Take me ho– what the fuck? 带我回 搞什么
[27:07] Can you take me fucking home, please? 你他妈能带我回家吗
[27:09] Take me… 带我
[27:11] What the fuck, you stupid fucking car? Home! 搞什么 你个破车 家
[27:14] Please exit the vehicle. 请下车
[27:37] 出租 零售空间 650平方英尺
[27:55] Can we talk about yesterday? 我们能谈谈昨天的事吗
[27:56] Yes. Please, God. 当然 就等着你问呢
[27:59] Ugh, I’m sorry about those texts. 我很抱歉那些短信
[28:02] It’s just–I was having a really bad day at work, 只是 我在工作中很不顺心
[28:05] and all I wanted was to come home to you. 我只想要回家找你
[28:07] Okay. 嗯
[28:08] And I know I’ve been spending a lot of time at work, but… 我知道我最近工作很忙 但是
[28:13] I’m gonna be better about balance. 我会努力平衡时间分配的
[28:16] Yeah, I want to spend more time here with you in our home. 我想跟你在我们家相处更多时间
[28:26] Fuck. 该死
[28:28] This is so uncomfortable. Um, I… 好不自在 我
[28:33] Can you not call this home? 你能别把这里叫做家吗
[28:36] Or our home? 或者我们的家
[28:38] I mean, maybe it could be someday. 或许将来会是
[28:41] I just… 我只是
[28:45] We just haven’t had that conversation, 我们还没有过那方面的交流
[28:47] and it’s been a couple weeks, 已经几周了
[28:49] and I thought you’d be getting your own place by now, 我以为你现在该有自己的地方了
[28:51] or at least looking, 或者至少去找
[28:55] but it’s pretty clear now you’re not, so… 但很明显你没有
[28:57] Do you not want to live with me? 你不想和我住一起吗
[29:01] We’ve been dating for two months. 我们交往了两个月
[29:05] Can we just slow it down? 能放慢点节奏吗
[29:26] Oh, God. Stop. 别闹
[29:29] God, you look like a corpse in the middle of a steroid cycle. 天 你看着像是一具类固醇周期进行到一半的尸体
[29:33] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[29:34] Think you’re getting a little old for boys’ night out, hmm? 觉得你已经不适合和年轻人晚上出去玩了吗
[29:38] I’ll get it back. 我会恢复的
[29:39] Yeah, it is long gone, my friend. 早没了 朋友
[29:45] Stop looking at me. 别盯着我
[29:47] – Stop looking at me. – I can’t help it. -别盯着我 -我忍不住
[29:48] You’re like a flaming car on the side of the freeway. 你就像是高速路上起火的车
[29:53] – I love you too. – Okay. -我也爱你 -好
[29:58] That’s great. Okay. 很好 好的
[30:00] Um, uh, it shouldn’t be an issue, 应该不成问题
[30:03] but I can stop at the bank as a contingency. 但作为应急方案我可以去银行
[30:08] Right, but I–I do have all that cash on hand. 嗯 但我有现金
[30:12] Yes. Mm-hmm. 是的
[30:15] Right. 对
[30:17] – Hi. – Hi. Uh-huh. Okay. -嗨 -嗨 好的
[30:20] Yes, um, okay. 好的
[30:22] That sounds great. Thanks, Tim. 很好 谢了 蒂姆
[30:23] And um–oh, well, we’ll talk soon. 回聊
[30:26] Very good. Okay. Bye. 非常好 好 再见
[30:29] – Oh, my God, Laura. – What? -天啊 劳拉 -怎么了
[30:31] Okay, so I go to this puzzle bar last night, 我昨晚去了一家拼图吧
[30:33] which I don’t recommend, 我并不推荐
[30:34] and my puzzle was missing this piece, 我的拼图少了一块
[30:36] so I tried to go home, and then I got waylaid, 所以我试图回家 结果半路被赶下车
[30:38] and so I–anyway, long story short, 所以我 简而言之
[30:40] I’m gonna open a wine store. 我要开一家葡萄酒商店
[30:45] I know! It sounds totally insane. 我知道 听上去很疯狂
[30:47] I’m aware that I sound insane, but you know what? 我知道我听上去很疯狂 但你知道吗
[30:51] A lot of people change their career late in life, right? 很多人在晚期改变事业
[30:54] Grandma Moses. That’s one. 摩西奶奶 算一个
[30:57] And you know what? 你还知道吗
[30:59] I just really want this. 我真的很想要开这家店
[31:01] Like, I’m very excited about this, 我很激动
[31:03] more excited than I’ve been about anything 很长时间里
[31:04] in a really long time, like… 我都没这么激动过了
[31:07] like, really excited. 真的很激动
[31:09] That’s great, Mom. 那很好啊 妈
[31:14] Can I move back in? 我能搬回来吗
[31:21] Yes! 当然
随性所欲

Post navigation

Previous Post: 随性所欲(Casual)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 随性所欲(Casual)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme