时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – $200 for the lot. – I need at least $500. | -一共二百 -我需要至少五百 |
[00:04] | How about I give you $500 for the table? | 要不然我五百块买这张桌子 |
[00:06] | So why you going to Sac-to? | 你为什么要去萨克拉门托 |
[00:08] | Volunteering. | 去当志愿者 |
[00:08] | So you’re leaving tomorrow? | 所以你是明天走 |
[00:10] | Why are you being crazy right now? | 你为什么突然这么疯狂 |
[00:12] | Can we just have a nice evening? | 我们能好好享受今晚吗 |
[00:14] | 伊森 派对怎么样 | |
[00:16] | 薇拉莉 来喝一杯吗 | |
[00:20] | Hi, this is Valerie. I’m not here right now. | 你好 这里是薇拉莉 我暂时不在 |
[00:22] | Please leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[00:25] | I’ll make breakfast. | 我去做早餐 |
[00:26] | Oh. No, I have to pick up Clark. | 不用 我得去接克拉克 |
[00:29] | Oh. You still have that son? | 他还是你儿子 |
[00:31] | Hey, this is Alex. Leave a message. Or don’t. | 这里是艾利克斯 请留言 或不留言 |
[00:34] | I’ll look at my call log, decide whether or not to call you back. | 我会查看我的通话记录然后决定是否回电 |
[00:36] | Stop ignoring me. | 别再无视我了 |
[00:37] | This is what you wanted. | 你不就想要这样吗 |
[00:39] | You and Jack are happy. Me and Judy are happy. | 你和杰克在一起很开心 我和朱迪也是 |
[00:42] | Everything’s working out. | 所有事都步入正轨 |
[01:10] | What time’s the movie? | 电影几点钟 |
[01:12] | 2:00. | 两点 |
[01:13] | In the afternoon? | 下午吗 |
[01:16] | Yeah, it’s a matinee. | 嗯 是午场 |
[01:18] | We have volleyball this afternoon. | 今天下午要练排球 |
[01:20] | Yeah, don’t worry. We’re gonna make it. | 别担心 来得及的 |
[01:22] | We’re just going for the previews. | 我们只看预告 |
[01:24] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[01:26] | I have no interest in seeing “Meet Joe Black.” | 我没兴趣看《第六感生死缘》 |
[01:28] | We’re going to see the “Star Wars” trailer. | 我们要去看《星球大战》预告片 |
[01:31] | “Episode I.” | 前传一 |
[01:32] | You’re gonna pay $7 to see a movie preview? | 你花7块钱去看电影预告片 |
[01:34] | Mm-mm, $4. | 4块 |
[01:36] | It’s a matinee. | 午场 |
[01:38] | This is stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[01:39] | I’ve been waiting 16 years for this, | 我为此等了16年 |
[01:41] | And it’s finally here, and it’s gonna be awesome. | 终于要上映了 一定会很好看的 |
[01:43] | Darth Vader as a little kid. | 达斯·维德小时候的样子 |
[01:45] | Huh? Kid Vader. | 小孩维德 |
[01:47] | You get to see how he becomes that spooky shitty dad. | 你能看到他是怎么成长为神经质的糟糕父亲 |
[01:50] | I wanted to see “Meet Joe Black.” | 我想看《第六感生死缘》 |
[01:53] | Well, that’s ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[01:55] | You’re gonna pay to see a movie preview. | 你要花钱看电影预告片 |
[01:57] | You’re ridiculous. | 你才可笑 |
[02:00] | Maybe this isn’t working. | 也许我们并不合适 |
[02:04] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[02:07] | You’re just gonna play “Mario Kart” | 你要玩马里奥赛车 |
[02:09] | While we’re dining? | 在我们吃饭期间 |
[02:12] | Brad Pitt plays Death. | 布拉德·皮特扮演死神 |
[02:14] | Like, Death, Death. | 死神 死神 |
[02:15] | He gives up all his powers to come to Earth | 他为了找到他的真爱 |
[02:17] | to find his one true love | 放弃所有权力来到地球 |
[02:18] | and then comes to question his position on mortality. | 然后开始质疑他作为死神的身份 |
[02:24] | I want my sweatshirt back. | 把我的运动衫还我 |
[02:33] | Them shits is impossible. | 这东西根本无解 |
[02:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:00] | Hey, didn’t we meet at the Kappa Sig luau last week? | 我们上周是不是在Kappa Sig宴会上见过 |
[03:03] | Grass skirt? | 草裙 |
[03:22] | My life is over. | 我的人生完了 |
[03:24] | You watched “Legends of the Fall” again? | 你又看了《燃情岁月》 |
[03:28] | – You’re such a fucking guy. – You’re such a fucking guy. | -你真坏 -你真坏 |
[03:31] | That’s unfair. I’m just– | 这不公平 我只是 |
[03:33] | I don’t know. What band broke up? | 我不知道 什么乐队解散了 |
[03:49] | Two stripes. | 两根线 |
[03:52] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[03:59] | You weren’t, like, pulling out? | 他没有抽出来吗 |
[04:01] | – Gross. – Alex, I’m smarter than that. | -恶心 -艾利克斯 我没那么笨 |
[04:05] | Most of the time. | 大多数时候 |
[04:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:09] | You told Mom? | 你跟妈说了 |
[04:10] | She doesn’t know I’m active. | 她不知道我有性生活了 |
[04:13] | Probably doesn’t think you’re active enough. | 可能以为你性生活不够多 |
[04:19] | What did Drew say? | 德鲁怎么说的 |
[04:20] | – Fuck Drew. – No, it’s not his fault. | -去他妈的德鲁 -不是他的错 |
[04:22] | We just weren’t careful. | 我们只是不小心 |
[04:24] | He doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[04:27] | You gonna tell him? | 你要跟他说吗 |
[04:40] | Did you try more than one? | 你有验不止一次吗 |
[04:43] | Like a second opinion? | 像第二意见那样 |
[04:44] | Sometimes they come in two-packs. | 有时会一次来俩 |
[04:46] | – Like fucking Pop-Tarts? – Exactly. | -比如Pop-Tarts馅饼 -没错 |
[04:48] | – No, thank you. – No, thanks. | -不了 谢谢 -不了 谢谢 |
[04:54] | Do you mind? | 你能回避下吗 |
[04:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:13] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[05:17] | Why is it my choice? | 为什么是我的选择 |
[05:19] | I thought that was the whole thing. | 难道不是这样吗 |
[05:21] | Your body, your choice. | 你的身体 你的选择 |
[05:22] | Oh, that’s convenient. | 真会甩锅 |
[05:24] | I’m not ready to be a dad. | 我还没准备好做父亲 |
[05:27] | Well, I guess we both should have thought about that. | 我们早该想到的 |
[05:28] | We did think about that. | 我们有想过 |
[05:32] | What? | 怎么 |
[05:33] | We always use a condom. Alway– | 我们一直有用套子的 一直 |
[05:37] | The odds of something happening in the first half are nothing. | 在前半段发生意外的几率为零 |
[05:40] | The back half is the dangerous half. | 后半段才是危险的部分 |
[05:43] | You don’t have a very precise gauge about what is half. | 你根本不清楚一半是多久 |
[05:48] | Do you want to be with me? | 你想和我在一起吗 |
[05:49] | Like, do you want to, like, be with me, | 你想和我在一起吗 |
[05:51] | Be with me? | 和我在一起 |
[05:54] | I hadn’t thought that far down the line, I guess. | 我想我还没考虑那么远 |
[05:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:58] | I mean, there’s still things I want to do. | 我还有想做的事 |
[06:01] | Do you mean like there’s other people that you want to do? | 你是说你还想操其他的人吗 |
[06:03] | No, I mean– | 不 我是说 |
[06:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:07] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 也许吧 我不知道 |
[06:09] | This is all confusing. | 这太让人困惑了 |
[06:10] | I just– | 我 |
[06:13] | I just–I just need some time to think about it. | 我需要点时间考虑 |
[06:17] | Yeah, I guess we– | 嗯 我想我们 |
[06:18] | I think we both should take a little time away from each other. | 我想我们都该给自己一点时间 |
[06:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:24] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许 |
[06:28] | That’s pretty shitty. I know. | -真操蛋 -我知道 |
[06:35] | Why are we seeing “Meet Joe Black”? | 我们为什么要看《第六感生死缘》 |
[06:38] | We’re leaving after the “Star Wars” trailer. | 看完《星球大战》预告片就走 |
[06:41] | “Meet Joe Black” doesn’t look very good. | 《第六感生死缘》似乎不是很好看 |
[06:43] | We’re not staying for it. | 我们不会看的 |
[06:45] | Well, I just don’t know if I feel really good | 我只是不确定要不要 |
[06:47] | about giving them my money. | 给他们我的钱 |
[06:49] | We can see “The Waterboy” instead. | 我们可以去看《茶水男孩》 |
[06:52] | Adam Sandler is a waterboy. | 亚当·桑德勒演茶水男孩 |
[06:54] | Yeah, that sounds better. | 听上去有意思多了 |
[06:56] | Okay. Two for “The Waterboy,” please. | 好 两张《茶水男孩》的票 谢谢 |
[07:01] | You feeling okay? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[07:03] | No, not at all. Like, not in any way. | 不好 一点都不好 |
[07:06] | – Drew’s a dick. – I don’t blame him. | -德鲁是个混蛋 -我不怪他 |
[07:08] | I mean, been together a year. | 在一起了一年 |
[07:11] | It’s like, he had plans. We both did. | 就像他有计划 我们都有 |
[07:15] | Plans change. People change, sort of. | 计划总会改变的 人也会变 |
[07:18] | I don’t have to have it. | 我不必非得生下来 |
[07:19] | I could get my master’s, | 我可以去读硕士 |
[07:22] | meet someone in a few years, | 过几年再遇到一个人 |
[07:23] | Try again when I’m, you know, more ready. | 等我准备好再试着怀孕 |
[07:26] | Is that what you’re thinking? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[07:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:29] | Why are you trying to solve that? | 你为什么想要解开这个 |
[07:30] | ‘Cause it’s mocking me. | 因为它在嘲笑我 |
[07:32] | Well, just get a book and learn how to do it. | 那就去买本书学习怎么解 |
[07:34] | That’s cheating. | 那是作弊 |
[07:35] | No, that’s how people learn to do things. | 不 这是学习的方式 |
[07:36] | I should just know how. | 我只应该知道如何解 |
[07:38] | It doesn’t work that way. | 不是这么来的 |
[07:43] | That was fucking awesome! | 太精彩了 |
[07:46] | Oh, my God, this is gonna be amazing. | 我的天 一定会超级好看 |
[07:47] | This is gonna be the best “Star Wars” film ever. | 这一定会是最棒的星战系列电影 |
[07:49] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[07:51] | Holy shit! Wow! | 我靠 |
[07:54] | Sorry. How are you feeling? | 不好意思 你感觉怎么样 |
[07:56] | Still pretty overwhelmed about the whole pregnancy thing. | 还是被怀孕的事压得喘不过气 |
[08:00] | Of course. Sorry. | 当然了 抱歉 |
[08:02] | Real quick…what’d you think? | 快速问答 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:07] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[08:09] | What? | 什么 |
[08:12] | Pizza and egg rolls. Nice. | 披萨和炸春卷 不错 |
[08:15] | Mm-hmm. She has to start eating for two. | 她得开始吃两个人的份 |
[08:18] | Healthy. | 健康 |
[08:20] | Yeah. I’m an awesome mom. | 我是个好妈妈 |
[08:23] | You took care of me. | 你照顾了我 |
[08:26] | Mm, that was different. | 那不一样 |
[08:30] | This one might listen. | 这位可能会听你话 |
[08:34] | What if I don’t know how? | 要是我不知道怎么带孩子呢 |
[08:36] | What if our role model was just so bad | 要是我们的榜样太差 |
[08:38] | that I just, like– just, like, fuck her up? | 以至于我把她带坏了怎么办 |
[08:42] | Her? | 她 |
[08:43] | I’m just picking a gender at random. | 我随便挑的性别 |
[08:48] | You’re not gonna fuck her up. | 你不会带坏她的 |
[09:20] | Bonjour. Mm. | 你好 |
[09:23] | I prepared breakfast. | 我做了早餐 |
[09:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:30] | I’m being domestic. | 我这是持家 |
[09:34] | You don’t know what that even means. | 你根本不懂那是什么意思 |
[09:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:41] | I think we could do this. | 我想我们能应付 |
[09:44] | Together. | 一起 |
[09:45] | If you’re planning on keeping her. | 如果你打算留下她 |
[09:47] | Her? | 她 |
[09:48] | Yeah, I trust your intuition. | 我相信你的直觉 |
[09:53] | Okay, what are you suggesting? | 你有什么建议 |
[09:56] | Oh, I just want to help. I’m into it. | 我只想帮忙 我有兴趣 |
[10:00] | And I owe you one. | 而且我欠你一个人情 |
[10:02] | That’s very sweet. Very misguided. | 真好 误入歧途 |
[10:05] | Did you– | 你 |
[10:07] | Did you microwave this? | 你用微波炉打了这个吗 |
[10:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:10] | You’re supposed to toast it. | 你得用烤的 |
[10:12] | The box said you could do either. | 盒子上说都可以 |
[10:13] | – It’s really disgusting. – It’s not that bad. | -好恶心 -没那么难吃吧 |
[10:15] | Yeah, it is. It’s bad. | 就是这么难吃 |
[10:18] | I have to go to the doctor. | 我得去看医生 |
[10:21] | Oh. I’ll take you. | 我带你去 |
[10:23] | On your skateboard? | 用你的滑板吗 |
[10:25] | I’ll accompany you. | 我陪你去 |
[10:32] | Great, thank you. | 真好 谢谢你 |
[10:36] | It’s cold. | 有点冷 |
[10:39] | Adorable. | 真可爱 |
[10:41] | What a proud father. | 自豪的父亲 |
[10:43] | I’m her uncle. | 我是她舅舅 |
[10:47] | Is there anything wrong with her? | 她有什么问题吗 |
[10:48] | It’s a little early, | 现在还有点早 |
[10:50] | but she looks healthy from what I can tell. | 但她看上去很健康 |
[10:55] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[10:58] | I’m 19. | 我19 |
[11:16] | I’m not that hungry. | 我没那么饿 |
[11:18] | I know someone who’s hungry. | 我知道谁饿了 |
[11:23] | – This is weird. – It’s not that weird. | -这好奇怪 -没那么怪 |
[11:26] | I can tell that you probably think that this is like | 我能看出你可能觉得 |
[11:28] | a really fun project and beats thinking about finals, but… | 这是个有趣的项目 比想着期末考棒多了 但 |
[11:35] | It’s not a hobby for me. | 这对我来说不是爱好 |
[11:38] | – It’s, like, the rest of my life. – I know that. | -而是我的余生 -我知道 |
[11:40] | You have no idea what the rest of your life means. | 你根本不懂余生什么意思 |
[11:43] | Sure, I do. | 我当然知道 |
[11:44] | Anyway, all we’re really talking about is 18 or so years. | 反正我们只用管18年左右 |
[11:48] | Then she’s on her own. | 然后她就靠她自己了 |
[11:49] | I’ll be 38, headed into my prime. | 到时我38岁 进入我的黄金期 |
[11:54] | I’ll be in my 40s, rolling downhill. | 而我40多 开始走下坡路 |
[11:57] | Stop it. | 别这么说 |
[12:00] | Shit! Volleyball. | 该死 排球 |
[12:02] | It’s okay. Go. | 没事 你走吧 |
[12:06] | No. I’m good. | 不 我可以不去 |
[12:15] | When do we start Lamaze classes? | 我们什么时候开始上拉玛泽分娩法课 |
[12:20] | Black & Decker four-slice Belgian waffle, | 百得比利时华夫饼四片锅 |
[12:22] | nonstick, even on the outer lip. | 不粘锅 外边缘也不粘 |
[12:24] | Check the action on the flip. | 翻转看看 |
[12:27] | Oh, I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[12:28] | Of course, you can find a cheaper waffler, | 当然你可以找到更便宜的华夫饼锅 |
[12:30] | but it’s gonna stick on you. | 但它们会粘住你 |
[12:32] | And when she doesn’t flip, you’re gonna flip. | 它要是翻不动了 你就惨了 |
[12:34] | Don’t want that. What makes a waffle Belgian? | 我可不想要 比利时华夫饼要怎么做 |
[12:37] | The size of the squares. | 方块大小 |
[12:38] | More space for the syrup. | 有更多空间撒糖浆 |
[12:41] | Oh. That’s important. | 那很重要 |
[12:42] | Bet your ass it’s important. | 当然了 |
[13:22] | I put shaved hazelnut in the batter. | 我把刮过的榛果放进了面糊 |
[13:27] | Alex, this is amazing. | 艾利克斯 这太好吃了 |
[13:29] | Right? | 是吧 |
[13:37] | Hello. | 喂 |
[13:40] | Hi, Mom. | 妈 |
[13:42] | Hmm? Yeah, it’s fine. Everything’s fine. | 没事 一切都好 |
[13:45] | No, I have not been doing the exercises. | 没 我最近没做锻炼 |
[13:48] | Yes, I know about elasticity. | 我了解伸缩性 |
[13:51] | Well, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[13:52] | If anyone still wants to sleep with me, | 要是谁还想和我做爱 |
[13:54] | then they’re just gonna have to settle, I guess. | 那他们就只能将就了 |
[13:59] | Mom, if that’s all you called about, then I think we’re done here. | 妈 如果你是为这事打来 那就没什么可说的了 |
[14:04] | No, he hasn’t decided yet. | 不 他还没决定 |
[14:08] | Okay, bye. | 拜拜 |
[14:24] | – Come on. – I am. | -快点 -我够快了 |
[14:26] | – Okay. – All right. | -好了 -嗯 |
[14:28] | No, wait. Hold on. Hold on. Okay. | 不 等等 等等 好了 |
[14:31] | Okay, that’s good with the hair like that. | 头发这样放挺好的 |
[14:32] | – Yeah. Wait. – Yeah. | -等等 -不错 |
[14:59] | Do you know what a mucus syringe is? | 你知道黏液注射器是什么吗 |
[15:02] | It sucks out baby snot like a vacuum. | 它能像吸尘器一样吸出婴儿的鼻涕 |
[15:05] | Never even thought about it, but, like, obviously. | 从没想过这个 但显然 |
[15:08] | Babies don’t know that trick | 婴儿不懂 |
[15:09] | where you snort deeply and just swallow. | 你可以深吸一口把鼻涕吞下去 |
[15:11] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[15:12] | Oh, yummy. What is this? | 这是什么 |
[15:15] | That’s the best one they had. | 这是店里最好的了 |
[15:16] | The choices were awful. | 能选的太差了 |
[15:17] | And I did take both functionality and fashion into account. | 我有同时考虑功能性和外观 |
[15:20] | But here’s the thing. | 问题就来了 |
[15:22] | You see the–the clip at the top? | 你看到上面的那个夹子了吗 |
[15:25] | That’s for when the baby’s hungry. | 婴儿饿了就得用 |
[15:27] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[15:28] | We got to get you back out there. | 得让你重新出山 |
[15:30] | I think I’m good on dating for a little while. | 我现在还能约会 |
[15:33] | I’m gonna put you on Yahoo! Personals. | 我要把你放到雅虎交友上 |
[15:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:36] | It’s a place on the Internet where strangers have sex. | 网上陌生人约炮的地方 |
[15:39] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[15:42] | I don’t–I don’t want the Internet. | 我不想要网络 |
[15:49] | She just kicked. | 她刚踢了我 |
[15:50] | – Really? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯嗯 |
[15:52] | Come here, come here, come here. | 过来 过来 过来 |
[15:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:55] | Right here. Right down here. | 这里 这下面 |
[15:57] | I don’t know. I can’t feel anything. | 我不知道 我什么都没感觉到 |
[16:00] | – Yes. – You got that? | -有了 -你感觉到了 |
[16:02] | – Yeah, yeah. – It was big. | -嗯 -好大 |
[16:03] | Look at her go. She’s a regular Pelé. | 瞧瞧她的精力 简直是贝利 |
[16:07] | Have you thought any more about her name? | 你有继续考虑给她取什么名字吗 |
[16:08] | Yeah, I was thinking about Lau– | 嗯 我在想劳 |
[16:11] | Oh, hold that thought. | 等等 |
[16:18] | – Hey. – What do you want? | -嘿 -你想干什么 |
[16:20] | Look, I just want to talk to Val for– | 我只想和小薇谈谈 |
[16:24] | – Can we talk? – No. | -我们能谈谈吗 -不能 |
[16:29] | Just come on in. | 进来吧 |
[16:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:48] | Look, I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[16:51] | I did. | 真的搞砸了 |
[16:53] | But it won’t happen again. | 但不会有下次了 |
[16:57] | Okay? I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:02] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. | 我最近想了很多 |
[17:05] | And–and I want to be there when it happens. | 我想见证孩子的出生 |
[17:12] | And after. | 还有成长 |
[17:15] | If you’ll have me. | 如果你要我的话 |
[17:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[17:48] | I don’t know. I kind of liked it. | 我说不好 还可以 |
[17:50] | The little boy was cute. | 那个小男孩挺可爱的 |
[17:52] | How could they? | 他们怎么能那样 |
[17:54] | Maybe the next one will be better. | 或许下一部会更好 |
[18:11] | Hey, how’s the cubing? | 魔方解得怎么样了 |
[18:12] | I think it’s broken. | 好像坏了 |
[18:14] | You mind if I see? | 介意给我看看吗 |
[18:26] | Hmm. Seems fine to me. | 我觉得没问题 |
[18:28] | You just need to learn the algorithms, man. | 你只是需要学会运算法则 |
[19:01] | I wonder who you’ll be. | 真想知道你会长成什么样 |
[19:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:36] | Where do you want me to drop you? | 你想我把你送到哪 |
[19:52] | 杰克 在吗 你在哪 你走了吗 收到后给我电话 至少让我知道你没事 | |
[20:08] | You’re regretting me already. | 你已经后悔和我约了 |
[20:10] | No. | 没有 |
[20:13] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[20:15] | I know the look. I’ve seen it before. | 我知道那表情 我有见过 |
[20:17] | No, it’s not-no, it’s not that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[20:19] | It’s just– | 只是 |
[20:22] | No, it’s– | 不 只是 |
[20:24] | No, it’s just, um… | 只是 |
[20:28] | I’ve never, uh, cheated on anybody before. | 我从没出过轨 |
[20:31] | I mean, I’ve been an accomplice, just never…you know. | 我有做过共犯 但是从没 |
[20:36] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[20:38] | You have to start building a timeline, like a criminal. | 你得像罪犯那样建立一个时间线 |
[20:41] | Oh, yeah? Since last night? | 是吗 从昨晚开始 |
[20:44] | Everything was crazy, and then you lost track of time, | 一切都很疯狂 然后你就没了时间观念 |
[20:48] | and you passed out in your car on the side of the road. | 然后昏倒在你路边的车里 |
[20:52] | Wow, that’s embarrassing, even for fictional me. | 那可真丢人 即使对于虚构的我 |
[20:55] | Maybe you just tell him the truth? | 要不你跟他说实话 |
[20:58] | I didn’t really consider that as an option. | 我没考虑过这个 |
[21:01] | He’d never expect it. | 他不会预料到的 |
[21:02] | No, might not even believe it. | 是的 或许根本不会相信 |
[21:04] | So…honesty, then. | 那就坦白吧 |
[21:07] | Yeah, honesty. | 嗯 坦白 |
[21:09] | Do you regret last night? | 你后悔昨晚的事吗 |
[21:12] | Nope. | 不 |
[21:45] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[21:47] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[21:51] | Right. | 这样 |
[21:57] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[21:59] | No. | 不 |
[22:01] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[22:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:45] | Just that? That’s it? | 就没了吗 |
[22:46] | No story? | 没有过程 |
[22:49] | I mean, show some ingenuity here. | 动动脑子想想吧 |
[22:51] | I’ve been up all night waiting for you. | 我等你等了一整夜 |
[22:53] | Well, I’m not good at stories. | 我不擅长讲故事 |
[22:57] | Fuck. | 操 |
[23:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:01] | Well, maybe it doesn’t matter. | 或许那不重要 |
[23:04] | No. | 是的 |
[23:06] | Don’t forgive me. | 别原谅我 |
[23:08] | Do not let me off that easy. | 别这么轻易放过我 |
[23:10] | What are you looking for? Am I supposed to punish you? | 你想要什么 要我惩罚你吗 |
[23:12] | Am I supposed to walk out and disappear for a week? What? | 我要消失一周吗 什么 |
[23:15] | Yeah, maybe that’s what I deserve. | 嗯 或许那是我应有的惩罚 |
[23:20] | Do you know why I called you? | 你知道我为什么打你电话吗 |
[23:21] | Do you know why I asked you to lunch? | 你知道我为什么叫你去吃午饭吗 |
[23:24] | ‘Cause I thought we could be fuckups together. | 因为我以为我们可以一起堕落 |
[23:26] | I thought we could have roof sex and… | 我以为我们可以在屋顶做爱 |
[23:28] | Hotels, incoherent fantasies. | 酒店 毫无逻辑的幻想 |
[23:33] | This is just–this is– | 这 这 |
[23:34] | I mean, this is–this is real. | 这是真的 |
[23:37] | This is just real. | 这太真实了 |
[23:39] | It’s real, and it’s…boring. | 真实而又无聊 |
[23:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:47] | Well, you’re a normal, | 你是个正常 |
[23:50] | slightly selfish, mostly okay guy. | 有点自私 总体而言不错的男人 |
[23:56] | Even your addictive tendencies are basically under control. | 就连你的性瘾基本也在控制之中 |
[24:01] | I cheated on you because I wanted to be with someone | 我背着你偷情是因为我想和一个 |
[24:03] | that could just drag me down as far as I could go. | 能带着我堕落的人在一起 |
[24:09] | I thought it could be you. | 我以为可以是你 |
[24:12] | Well, that sounds exhausting. | 那似乎很累人 |
[24:15] | Why aren’t you angry? | 你怎么不生气 |
[24:16] | ‘Cause there’s no point. | 因为没有意义 |
[24:20] | We’re not in our 20s. | 我们不是20多岁的人了 |
[24:21] | I’m not expecting this to be perfect. | 我不指望我们的关系是完美的 |
[24:24] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[24:26] | It doesn’t have to be perfect? | 不必是完美的 |
[24:28] | We’re not getting married. We’re not having kids. | 我们不会结婚 不会要小孩 |
[24:30] | Maybe this is just who we are. | 或许我们就是这样 |
[24:32] | But every time you look at me, you’re gonna feel sick. | 但你每次看到我 你就会觉得恶心 |
[24:34] | I mean, I look at me. I feel sick. | 我看着我自己我都恶心 |
[24:37] | It goes away. It’ll go away in a month. | 这种感觉会消失的 一个月后就消失了 |
[24:40] | And it’ll pop up every once in a while | 我难过或者生气的时候 |
[24:41] | when I’m sad or angry, but I can deal with it. | 又会时不时地出现 但我能应付 |
[24:45] | Is that the goal? | 那是目标吗 |
[24:47] | To deal with it? | 应付它 |
[24:48] | You know, I don’t know. Maybe there isn’t a goal. | 我不知道 也许没有目标 |
[24:51] | Maybe relationships don’t even have to be every day. | 也许恋爱不需要每天都在一起 |
[24:56] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[24:57] | We could take a weekend off here and there or something. | 我们可以偶尔分开一个周末什么的 |
[25:00] | We’ll–that sounds all right. | 听上去不错 |
[25:03] | Maybe we’ll just make up rules as we go | 或许我们会边生活边定规矩 |
[25:04] | or just work on something that– that fits us, | 或者努力完善适合我们的东西 |
[25:07] | Fits what we need. | 能满足我们需求的 |
[25:15] | I have no idea what I need. | 我不知道我需要什么 |
[25:23] | But it’s not me. | 反正不是我 |
[25:35] | Fine. What happened to your table? | 好吧 你的桌子呢 |
[25:49] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[26:09] | Oh, hey, fun. Tacos. | 有意思 墨西哥卷饼 |
[26:12] | Breakfast tacos. | 早餐卷饼 |
[26:13] | In Mexico, I think they call them “Migas.” | 在墨西哥 他们好像称之为”Migas” |
[26:15] | Or maybe they don’t have tacos in Mexico. | 或许墨西哥没有卷饼 |
[26:18] | Or is that burritos? | 还是是墨西哥玉米煎饼 |
[26:18] | They don’t take credit for Mexican food, | 他们不因墨西哥美食而受到称赞 |
[26:20] | which I think is a huge mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[26:22] | Oh, damn it, we should have gotten horchata. | 该死 我们该点欧洽塔的 |
[26:24] | They make it fresh here. | 这里的是新鲜的 |
[26:28] | I might have to get mine to go. | 我可能得打包走了 |
[26:31] | I have to pick up Clark from karate. | 我得去空手道学校接克拉克 |
[26:35] | That’s too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[26:36] | Well, you can come back. | 你可以回来 |
[26:40] | Life’s really busy right now. | 最近很忙 |
[26:43] | He’s got a lot going on. | 他事情很多 |
[26:45] | Aren’t all nine-year-olds going through a lot? | 不是所有9岁小孩事情都很多吗 |
[26:48] | I mean, their bodies are preparing to go to war with their brains. | 他们的身体即将要和大脑开战 |
[26:51] | Of course, but with his dad and me | 当然 但他爸 我 |
[26:53] | and school, it’s a really full plate. | 还有学校 真的是忙不过来 |
[26:57] | That’s the world, right? | 世界就是这样 对吗 |
[26:59] | We’re all pulled in so many different directions. | 我们都被拉扯到不同的方向 |
[27:01] | Exactly. Mm. | 没错 |
[27:04] | I’d be happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[27:06] | You know I taught Laura there for a second. | 我曾给劳拉指点过一二 |
[27:08] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道这事 |
[27:10] | Mm-hmm. Just saying. | 说说而已 |
[27:14] | I really like spending time with you. | 我真的很喜欢和你在一起的时间 |
[27:16] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也是 |
[27:19] | But it’s a lot of time. | 但相处的时间太多了 |
[27:21] | I mean, a lot of time. | 真的很多 |
[27:23] | Like, so much time. | 太多的时间 |
[27:26] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[27:27] | And I need to make sure that I have space for Clark. | 我得确保我有空陪克拉克 |
[27:31] | You know what I’m saying. | 你懂我意思 |
[27:32] | Yeah. No. Right. I get that. | 嗯 我懂的 |
[27:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:40] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[27:41] | I’m glad we had this talk. | 很高兴我们谈了 |
[27:44] | I have to get going. | 我得走了 |
[27:46] | It’s a full-time job, you know? | 这是份全职工作 |
[27:50] | Oh, right now? Okay. | 现在吗 好吧 |
[27:52] | But I’ll see you at work. | 工作见 |
[27:53] | Of course. | 当然 |