| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Why are you giving my nine-year-old a music sermon? | 你为什么在给我九岁儿子讲音乐布道 | 
| [00:04] | We’re trying to find Alex’s sister’s dad. | 我们在试图寻找艾利克斯姐姐的爸爸 | 
| [00:07] | Is your mom still alive? | 你妈还活着吗 | 
| [00:09] | – I think so. – Could you ask her? | -应该是的 -你能问她吗 | 
| [00:12] | There’s something toxic in the air that no one wants to talk about. | 空气中存在没人愿意谈论的有毒物质 | 
| [00:16] | I just think you’re making my generation pay the price. | 我只是觉得你们在让我这一代人付出代价 | 
| [00:19] | Please vote yes on the moratorium. | 请大家投延缓偿还期一张赞成票 | 
| [00:21] | You’re not poison. You know that, right? | 你不是毒药 你知道的 对吧 | 
| [00:25] | Casey, Pete Nako has office space in Sacramento. | 凯西 皮特·奈科在萨克拉门托有办公空间 | 
| [00:28] | Can you take a look on Friday? | 你周五能去看看吗 | 
| [00:29] | – What’s in Sacramento? – The next battle. | -萨克拉门托有什么 -下一场战斗 | 
| [00:31] | Good news, I found your half brother. | 好消息是我找到了你同母异父的弟弟 | 
| [00:34] | This is my thing. | 这是我的事 | 
| [00:35] | You can’t just fucking insert yourself. | 你不能就这样插手 | 
| [00:38] | This is when you leave. | 你该走了 | 
| [00:40] | – Can we talk? – Yeah, why don’t you, uh… | -我们能聊聊吗 -好啊 你去你房间 | 
| [00:42] | go to your hotel room and give me a call? | 给我打电话吧 | 
| [00:44] | When somebody says they’re gonna be there for you, | 如果有人说他会陪着你 | 
| [00:47] | they have to actually show up. | 他们得出现才行 | 
| [00:49] | I’m here now. | 我现在在这了 | 
| [00:58] | That was a good date. | 这次约会不错 | 
| [01:04] | * I took my love, I took it down * | 我夺走了我的爱 然后放下 | 
| [01:10] | * Climbed a mountain and I turned around * | *攀了一座山 然后转身* | 
| [01:14] | * And I saw my reflection * | *我看见了我的倒影* | 
| [01:17] | * In the snow covered hills * | *在那白雪覆盖的山头* | 
| [01:21] | * Till the landslide brought me down * | *直到山崩带走了一切* | 
| [01:31] | I was afraid he was gonna get kicked in the head. | 我之前怕他的头被踢 | 
| [01:34] | You know, in a way, karate is the original yoga. | 从某种程度上来说 空手道是瑜伽的鼻祖 | 
| [01:37] | Eastern tradition appropriated by white people in crisis? | 处于危机的白人所占用的东方传统吗 | 
| [01:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [01:43] | Do you think that we’ll ever have sex? | 你觉得我们以后会发生关系吗 | 
| [01:45] | Presumably? | 可能吧 | 
| [01:47] | I was banking on a spontaneous, passionate romp. | 我是寄希望于自发的 激情的性爱 | 
| [01:51] | People singing and dancing while we do it. No? | 我们做的时候人们唱歌跳舞 不要吗 | 
| [01:53] | That sounds right to me. | 我觉得这很棒 | 
| [01:54] | Spontaneity dies at childbirth. Libido does not. | 自发行为出生时就死了 而性欲不会 | 
| [01:58] | – Let’s make a plan. – We can do it in the office. | -我们定个计划吧 -可以在办公室里做 | 
| [02:01] | I prefer to keep my job. | 我还不想丢掉饭碗 | 
| [02:06] | Hey, buddy. Look who I ran into. | 小子 看看我碰到谁了 | 
| [02:09] | Jake’s mom said I could go over before dinner. | 杰克妈妈说我可以在晚饭前过去 | 
| [02:11] | – Can I? – Sounds like a plan. | -可以吗 -听上去像个计划 | 
| [02:14] | Sounds like a plan. | 听上去像个计划 | 
| [02:16] | Great, let’s do it. | 很好 那我们就去吧 | 
| [02:23] | Do you think people in the 12th century were guilted into hiking? | 你觉得十二世纪的人是因为内疚才去徒步的吗 | 
| [02:26] | I feel like preindustrial guilt was probably | 我觉得工业化前的内疚 | 
| [02:28] | a little less exercise related. | 跟锻炼没多大关系 | 
| [02:30] | Fuck you, cotton gin. | 去你妈的 轧棉机 | 
| [02:32] | You still up for the spa later? | 你过会儿还想去做水疗吗 | 
| [02:34] | I am totally up for that spa later. | 当然了 | 
| [02:39] | – Is that Alex? – What? Who’s that? | -那是艾利克斯吗 -什么 那是谁 | 
| [02:41] | What’d he do? Steal a family? | 他做了什么 偷了一家人吗 | 
| [02:45] | – Uh, can we go say hi for a second? – Yeah. | -我们能过去打个招呼吗 -好啊 | 
| [02:55] | – You’re sweaty. – Yeah, we hiked. | -你流了很多汗 -我们刚去徒步了 | 
| [02:58] | Did like… What we do? | 我们走了多远 | 
| [02:59] | – Like, six, seven miles? – Probably two miles. | -六七英里有吗 -大概两英里 | 
| [03:02] | Felt like six or seven. | 感觉有六七英里 | 
| [03:03] | I wanna sit down. My limbs hurt. | 我想坐下 我的腿好痛 | 
| [03:05] | – Okay, bug. – Oh, uh, sorry, Judy, | -行 -抱歉 朱迪 | 
| [03:08] | Valerie, Jack. | 这是薇拉莉和杰克 | 
| [03:09] | -That’s Clark. – Hi. | -那是克拉克 -你好 | 
| [03:11] | Oh! You’re… You’re Alex’s sister. | 你是艾利克斯的姐姐 | 
| [03:15] | Yup. How’d you guess? | 是的 你怎么猜到的 | 
| [03:16] | Gypsy blood. Mom was a two bit psychic. | 我有吉普赛人血统 我妈是个糟糕的通灵者 | 
| [03:19] | Ran a booth at the county fair. You know the story. | 在县集市上有个摊位 你懂的 | 
| [03:24] | He told me about you. | 他跟我讲过你 | 
| [03:27] | Yeah. Right. | 嗯 | 
| [03:29] | So what’s been going on? | 你什么情况 | 
| [03:31] | Um, I don’t… Yeah, not much. | 我 没什么 | 
| [03:34] | A lot. We should catch up. | 很多 我们该抽空聚聚 | 
| [03:36] | We should do dinner at my place next week. | 下周来我家吃晚餐 | 
| [03:38] | I’m in Dubai, remember? | 我要去迪拜 记得吗 | 
| [03:39] | But let’s, uh, let’s go to the phones and… | 我们看看手机 | 
| [03:41] | Let’s see. What about next week? | 下周怎么样 | 
| [03:43] | – The week after? – I can’t do Monday or Thursday | -下下周 -我周一和周四 | 
| [03:46] | – of that week. – Tuesdays are bad for me. | -没空 -我周二不行 | 
| [03:49] | – Wednesday? – I can’t do Wednesday, sorry. | -周三 -不行 抱歉 | 
| [03:51] | – All right. – Friday. | -好吧 -周五 | 
| [03:53] | – Friday. – Friday. | -周五 -周五 | 
| [03:55] | – Great. – Thanks. | -很好 -谢谢 | 
| [03:57] | – Yeah. – Okay, well, | -嗯 -好了 | 
| [03:58] | – we should probably… – Yeah, we gotta… | -我们也许该 -嗯 我们得 | 
| [04:01] | Bye, kiddo. | 再见 小子 | 
| [04:03] | – It was great to meet you. – Yeah, really nice to meet you guys. | -很高兴见到你们 -一样一样 | 
| [04:05] | See you in a few weeks. | 几周后见 | 
| [04:06] | – All right, bye. – Bye. | -好的 拜拜 -拜拜 | 
| [04:08] | See ya. Great to see you. | 再见 很高兴见到你 | 
| [04:15] | That wasn’t weird at all. | 刚才一点都不尴尬 | 
| [04:18] | Hey, you with me? | 你在听吗 | 
| [04:20] | – We have our plan. – Our plan. | -我们有我们的计划 -我们的计划 | 
| [04:23] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [04:24] | – All right, buddy. – Let’s go. I bet you’re starving. | -好的 小子 -我们走 你肯定饿死了 | 
| [04:49] | Get up. | 起床 | 
| [05:03] | A spotless table tells no story. | 一尘不染的桌子没有故事可言 | 
| [05:06] | – Now it’s got character. – Oh. Oh, you think this is funny? | -现在它有了个性 -你觉得这很有意思吗 | 
| [05:09] | Or that I wouldn’t notice that all my wine is gone? | 还是我不会注意到我的酒都没了 | 
| [05:12] | Sorry. I had some work friends over. | 抱歉 来了几个同事 | 
| [05:14] | It was six bottles, Laura. | 一共有六瓶 劳拉 | 
| [05:16] | We were celebrating. | 我们在庆祝 | 
| [05:18] | We won. | 我们赢了 | 
| [05:20] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 | 
| [05:22] | Well, this website says make a paste of rottenstone? What? | 这个网站说做一团擦亮石 什么 | 
| [05:27] | Wait, no. No! | 等等 不 不 | 
| [05:29] | This… This is on you. | 这是你造成的 | 
| [05:31] | Remove the stain. | 把污渍清理掉 | 
| [05:33] | I don’t want character. | 我不想要个性 | 
| [06:43] | Alex? | 艾利克斯 | 
| [06:45] | Can you come up here, please? | 你能上来吗 拜托 | 
| [06:52] | What? | 干什么 | 
| [06:53] | Okay, I need you to take a look at something. | 我需要你看样东西 | 
| [06:57] | Oh, no! He’s… | 不 它 | 
| [06:59] | Sorry. Yeah. No. | 抱歉 嗯 不 | 
| [07:01] | Uh… I-I-I don’t know, it’s… | 我不知道 | 
| [07:03] | it’s like a… it’s a lot of skin. | 有很多皮 | 
| [07:05] | – Like so much skin. – It’s the same amount of skin. | -很多很多 -数量没变啊 | 
| [07:08] | Right, but you… You know when you see someone | 嗯 可你 你知道当你看到一个 | 
| [07:10] | who wears glasses without their glasses? | 平时戴眼镜却没戴眼镜的人 | 
| [07:12] | It’s like that, but worse. | 跟那个差不多 不过更糟 | 
| [07:15] | Why would you shave it? | 你干嘛要剃了 | 
| [07:16] | The constant bombardment of messaging to conform | 持续的轰炸消息 让我们遵从 | 
| [07:19] | to unrealistic and arbitrary beauty standards? | 不切实际专制的审美标准 | 
| [07:21] | – But you’re a dude. – I know! | -但你是男人 -我知道 | 
| [07:23] | I know. I thought I was immune, | 我知道 我以为我是免疫的 | 
| [07:25] | but then I saw that fucking Armani billboard on Sunset. | 但我在日落大道上看到了那该死的阿玛尼广告牌 | 
| [07:29] | – Oh, the David Beckham one? – Yes. | -大卫·贝克汉姆那个吗 -对 | 
| [07:31] | Can you close your fucking towel? | 你能遮上吗 | 
| [07:32] | Fine. Yes, the David Beckham one. | 嗯 就是大卫·贝克汉姆那个 | 
| [07:35] | – Yeah. – Who I don’t even like and he sucks at soccer now, | -嗯 -我根本不喜欢他 他现在足球也踢得很烂 | 
| [07:37] | but he’s got that, you know, the tattoos | 但他有文身 | 
| [07:39] | with the pose with the white underwear | 那姿势 白色内裤 | 
| [07:41] | – and the sex muscles. – Fine. She won’t even notice. | -还有性感的肌肉 -她不会注意到的 | 
| [07:43] | – It’ll be dark and you’ll be… – Rae, it’s gonna be 4:00 p.m. | -到时光线会很暗 -雷 是在下午4点 | 
| [07:46] | and we’ll be sober. | 我们会是清醒的 | 
| [07:48] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [07:56] | He should come with a warning label. | 他该带一个警告标签的 | 
| [07:58] | – She’s a grown woman. – Yeah, with a kid. | -她是成年女人 -有小孩 | 
| [08:01] | and he’s never had his hands on that kind of technology before. | 他从没接触过那种科技 | 
| [08:05] | Well, should we go back in time and stop him? Like the X-Men? | 我们该回到过去阻止他吗 像X战警那样 | 
| [08:09] | – Jack? – Hi. | -杰克 -你好 | 
| [08:11] | Actually, I booked with him. If that’s okay if we switch? | 我预约了他 你介意我们换吗 | 
| [08:16] | Oh, uh… Yeah. | 行 | 
| [08:20] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 | 
| [08:35] | – Hey. – Hey, so does Judy | -嘿 -朱迪有 | 
| [08:37] | have any dietary restrictions? Is she a vegetarian or… | 饮食限制吗 她是素食主义者还是 | 
| [08:41] | Do you order food by mail? It’s two weeks away. | 你是邮寄订餐吗 还有两周 | 
| [08:43] | Um, listen, when a man goes to get a massage, | 听着 当一个男人去做按摩 | 
| [08:47] | – does he usually get a… a… – Happy ending? | -他通常会有 -“美满结局”吗 | 
| [08:50] | Yeah. Would a fancy spa do that? | 对 时髦水疗里会这样吗 | 
| [08:52] | Or is that more of a… seedy strip mall | 还是更可能在格伦代尔的 | 
| [08:55] | in Glendale kind of thing? | 破旧购物中心 | 
| [08:56] | We’re a capitalist society, Val. | 我们是资本主义社会 小薇 | 
| [08:57] | Only difference between fancy and seedy is the opening bid. | 时髦和破旧的唯一区别就是开价 | 
| [09:00] | – So anywhere? – I don’t know. | -所以任何地方都行吗 -我不知道 | 
| [09:02] | Google it. Oh, I gotta run. Bye. | 自己谷歌 我得挂了 拜 | 
| [09:10] | We don’t do that sort of thing here. | 在这不能打电话 | 
| [09:12] | Oh, yeah, no, I know. Of course. | 不 我知道 当然了 | 
| [09:22] | So… off to scenic Sacramento? | 要去美丽的萨克拉门托了吗 | 
| [09:27] | – I’d like to visit. – You should. | -我想去看你们 -你应该的 | 
| [09:31] | Or, I don’t know, screw it. | 或者 不管了 | 
| [09:34] | Come along and unpack some boxes? | 跟你去干活 | 
| [09:37] | You need bodies, right? | 你需要人手 对吗 | 
| [09:40] | No, I’m serious. I can make it work. | 我是认真的 我可以的 | 
| [09:42] | Laura, I can’t pay you. | 劳拉 我不能给你工资 | 
| [09:46] | I mean, I can’t feed you, I can’t house you. | 我不能给你吃的 给你住的 | 
| [09:48] | I don’t even know where I’m sleeping yet. | 我还不知道自己要住哪儿呢 | 
| [09:50] | – But I wanna help. – Help here. | -但我想要帮忙 -在这帮忙 | 
| [09:53] | I mean, there’s Skid Row, | 这有贫民区 | 
| [09:55] | – immigration, housing… – I want to help you. | -移民 住房 -我想帮你 | 
| [09:59] | I mean… you were my favorite intern. | 你是我最喜欢的实习生 | 
| [10:03] | You’re gonna do great things here. | 你会在这干出一番事业的 | 
| [10:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [10:29] | Can we maybe close the curtains? | 能把窗帘拉上吗 | 
| [10:31] | They are closed. | 已经拉上了 | 
| [10:34] | They really are just for aesthetic purposes, huh? | 它们的作用真的只是美观 | 
| [10:40] | Ooh, somebody’s smooth down there. | 某人下面很光滑啊 | 
| [10:43] | Yeah, well, typically I’m trimmed, not shorn. | 通常我都是简单修剪而没有剃光 | 
| [10:47] | Have you thought about blackout shades? | 你有考虑过遮光窗罩吗 | 
| [10:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [11:08] | Intellectually I know this isn’t a big deal. | 从智力上讲 我知道这没什么 | 
| [11:10] | I promise it’s not. | 绝对不是的 | 
| [11:12] | Right, but millennia of masculine bullshit | 嗯 但新世纪的男性观念 | 
| [11:15] | is in our DNA. Virility is like… | 存在于我们的DNA中 男子气就像 | 
| [11:18] | the center of the male psyche. | 男性精神的中心 | 
| [11:20] | – Not war? – That’s virility adjacent. | -不是战争吗 -那只能说是跟男子气有关 | 
| [11:23] | You know this isn’t about you. | 你知道这跟你无关 | 
| [11:24] | – Right? – Of course. | -对吗 -当然 | 
| [11:28] | We’ll have other chances. | 我们还会有别的机会 | 
| [11:56] | In my day, M&Ms were either chocolate or peanut. | 在我那个年代 MM豆不是巧克力味就是花生味 | 
| [12:00] | now you got crispy, mint, pretzel. | 如今你们有脆的 薄荷味 椒盐味 | 
| [12:03] | – All sorts of nonsense. – Our moral order’s collapsing. | -各种扯淡味道 -我们的道德秩序在崩塌 | 
| [12:07] | You got that right. | 没错 | 
| [12:36] | A week? Is that how little I mean to you? | 一周 我对你就这么微不足道吗 | 
| [12:40] | Impotence is not an emergency. | 阳痿不是紧急事件 | 
| [12:41] | – Don’t say “impotence.” – Erectile dysfunction? | -别说”阳痿” -勃起功能障碍 | 
| [12:43] | Okay, now you’re just being cruel. | 你太残忍了 | 
| [12:45] | Is your self-worth really so defined | 你的自尊这么受 | 
| [12:46] | – by your sexual prowess? – Yeah, it is. | -性能力影响吗 -是的 | 
| [12:48] | Absolutely. Why do you think men spend | 绝对地 不然你说为什么男人 | 
| [12:50] | $4 billion a year on Viagra and Cialis? | 每年要花40亿买伟哥和希爱力 | 
| [12:53] | Some men just enjoy having sex. | 有些男人单纯喜欢做爱 | 
| [12:55] | I’m 36. I’ve had sex in every possible way | 我36岁 基于我的解剖结构 | 
| [12:57] | given my anatomical structure. | 我尝试过所有类型的性爱 | 
| [13:00] | My sexual enjoyment is secondary to… | 我的性爱享受仅次于 | 
| [13:04] | well, tertiary to the pleasure of my partner | 不对 排在我床伴的快感以及 | 
| [13:07] | and the inflation of my ego. | 我自尊的膨胀之后 | 
| [13:09] | That is deeply narcissistic and somehow… | 这真是无比自恋 可不知为何 | 
| [13:12] | – weirdly charming. – Hm. Thank you. | -有种诡异的魅力 -谢谢 | 
| [13:14] | Also, she had all these lights on. | 还有 她把灯都打开 | 
| [13:16] | – It was the lighting’s fault? – Well, yeah. | -是灯光的错 -对 | 
| [13:18] | I think so. Field conditions were a factor. | 我觉得是啊 野外条件也是一个因素 | 
| [13:20] | Also, um… | 还有 | 
| [13:25] | I may have over-gardened the hose area. | 我可能过度修剪了我的下体 | 
| [13:33] | Have you told Valerie about our half-brother yet? | 你告诉薇拉莉同父异母兄弟的事了吗 | 
| [13:39] | So don’t worry if it’s rough, okay? | 别担心成品很粗糙 好吗 | 
| [13:41] | That’s why we workshop it, yeah? | 这是我们要预讲的原因 对吧 | 
| [13:43] | Just make sure it stays under five minutes. | 只要保证五分钟内完事儿就行 | 
| [13:47] | I mean it. I’m gonna have a stop watch | 我说真的 我会带个秒表 | 
| [13:49] | and a whistle. Maybe even a track suit. | 还有哨子 或许再穿身田径服 | 
| [13:51] | Thanks, everyone. | 谢了各位 | 
| [13:56] | Valerie, may we speak? | 薇拉莉 我们说句话好吗 | 
| [13:58] | Huh? Oh, yeah. Of Course. | 好 当然 | 
| [14:03] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [14:10] | Is this class too much for you? | 这个课程让你负担太大了吗 | 
| [14:12] | Uh, no. | 没有 | 
| [14:16] | I-I mean, uh… | 我意思是 | 
| [14:18] | uh, wait, what do you mean? | 慢着 你什么意思 | 
| [14:21] | I just feel like something’s… | 我就感觉有什么 | 
| [14:27] | – Do you know what I mean? – I don’t. | -你知道我什么意思吗 -不知道 | 
| [14:28] | Maybe if you finished that sentence? | 或许如果你说完那句话 | 
| [14:30] | You don’t seem invested. | 你感觉并没有什么热情 | 
| [14:32] | Or interested. Or sometimes even here. | 也没有兴趣 有时候甚至都不来 | 
| [14:35] | Rea… Okay. | 真的 好吧 | 
| [14:36] | I mean… | 我是说 | 
| [14:38] | ’cause I know I missed a class, but… | 我知道我缺了一节课 但是 | 
| [14:40] | Yeah, see, not just a class, | 你看 不只是一节课 | 
| [14:45] | but the journey that is class. | 而是这节课的旅程 | 
| [14:49] | – The journey? – The personal | -旅程 -那段私人的 | 
| [14:51] | – and emotional journey. – Okay. | -情绪激荡的旅程 -好吧 | 
| [14:54] | That’s what you’re missing. My point is, | 你错过的是这个 我想说的是 | 
| [14:56] | maybe what would be best would be if you took off | 或许你接下来几周 | 
| [14:59] | the next couple of weeks… | 都别来 | 
| [15:01] | and then we can feel out when you’re ready | 然后我们可以搞清楚你什么时候准备好 | 
| [15:05] | to come back to class. | 回到课堂 | 
| [15:08] | Okay. Actually no, Joanna. | 好 其实不好 乔安娜 | 
| [15:10] | I’m not gonna do that… | 我不能这样 | 
| [15:11] | ‘Cause, um, we’re not on a journey. | 因为 我们不是在旅途上 | 
| [15:13] | This is a… This is a black box theater | 这是 这是个黑箱剧场 | 
| [15:15] | which I… for some reason, paid $400 to be in. | 我不知道为什么花了400美元进来 | 
| [15:20] | Okay, I’ll pro-rate your refund. | 好吧 我会按比例退钱的 | 
| [15:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [15:26] | Maybe you drove her toward something | 也许你驱使她做 | 
| [15:27] | she wasn’t ready for. | 她还没准备好的事 | 
| [15:31] | She drove herself. | 她驱使的她自己 | 
| [15:33] | I just gave her a name. | 我只是给她说了个名字 | 
| [15:34] | – Why even do that? – I don’t know. | -为什么要这么做 -我不知道 | 
| [15:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [15:40] | I thought we could do it together. | 我以为我们可以一起去的 | 
| [15:43] | Like we did with Dad’s ashes. | 就像处理爸的骨灰那样 | 
| [15:44] | But that’s not what she wanted. | 但是她并不想要这样 | 
| [15:46] | She wanted to wait. | 她想等着 | 
| [15:48] | Or do it alone. | 或者是单独处理 | 
| [15:49] | Okay, well, I hate that. | 好吧 我讨厌这样 | 
| [15:51] | That erosion of things. | 等着被侵蚀 | 
| [15:53] | The slow drifting apart. | 关系慢慢疏离 | 
| [15:55] | I mean… | 我是说 | 
| [15:57] | sometimes it’s quick, right? | 有时候是挺快的 | 
| [15:58] | You break up, move away, say good-bye. | 你分手 搬走 说再见 | 
| [16:01] | But other times it happens… | 但是其它时间 这一切发生得如此 | 
| [16:03] | so gradually you hardly even notice until finally… | 缓慢 你甚至要到最后才会注意到 | 
| [16:09] | You know. I hate that. | 我讨厌这样 | 
| [16:12] | Is that what you think is happening? | 你觉得现在正是这样吗 | 
| [16:14] | She hangs out with Jack and I hang out with Judy. | 她和杰克在一起 我和朱迪一起 | 
| [16:17] | – But you like Judy. – I like all people | -但是你喜欢朱迪 -我谁都喜欢 | 
| [16:20] | who are smart and funny and attracted to me. | 只要聪明有趣 还喜欢我 | 
| [16:25] | But, yeah, I like Judy a lot. | 但是 对 我很喜欢朱迪 | 
| [16:28] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [16:30] | Stop obsessing about Valerie. | 别再纠结薇拉莉了 | 
| [16:32] | Go have fun with a woman who is probably too good for you. | 找一个或许你配不上的姑娘共寻快乐 | 
| [16:37] | One last question. | 最后一个问题 | 
| [16:41] | Do you… | 你 | 
| [16:43] | prescribe Viagra? | 给开伟哥吗 | 
| [16:45] | – Not to you. – Fine. | -不给你开 -好吧 | 
| [16:48] | I mean, she doesn’t even have the balls to say it. | 她连说出来的勇气都没有 | 
| [16:50] | Like, if you’re gonna kick somebody out of | 如果你想把谁从讲故事技巧的课程 | 
| [16:54] | storytelling class, fucking say, | 踢出去 你就直说啊 | 
| [16:56] | “I’m kicking you outta storytelling class.” | “我要把你踢出讲故事培训班“ | 
| [16:58] | Maybe she was encouraging you to | 也许她是在鼓励你 | 
| [17:00] | – find the words yourself? – Oh, fuck off. | -自行体会 -滚 | 
| [17:05] | I mean, why’d you take the class if you weren’t gonna show up? | 你要是不准备去的话 你报这个课干什么呢 | 
| [17:07] | Because, um… Amateur Playwriting was all sold out. | 因为 业余编剧已经报不上了 | 
| [17:12] | What about you? | 那你呢 | 
| [17:16] | I hate my day job. | 我讨厌我的正式工作 | 
| [17:18] | How original. You and everybody else. | 真有创意 你和大家都一样 | 
| [17:21] | Right, but I only care about me and I work in antiques, | 但我只关心自己 我在古董店上班 | 
| [17:26] | and basically sit in a store, alone, full of old, dead stuff | 基本就是独自坐在店里 周围全是别人 | 
| [17:31] | from other people’s lives and it’s fucking boring. | 古老又没有生气的东西 太他妈无聊了 | 
| [17:38] | Have you ever had a happy ending? | 你以前有过”美满结局”吗 | 
| [19:25] | So… | 那么 | 
| [19:27] | you know, you didn’t want him to switch or… | 你不希望他换人 还是 | 
| [19:30] | No, I’m glad that he switched. | 不 我很高兴他换人了 | 
| [19:31] | I mean, I would’ve… Yeah. | 我是说 我也会 对 | 
| [19:33] | I would’ve asked a patient to switch. | 我也会让病人换人的 | 
| [19:34] | But you don’t fuck your patients. | 但是你不会上你的病人 | 
| [19:37] | – Not that far gone. – Right. | -还没那么无可救药 -对 | 
| [19:38] | So it’s different. | 所以是不一样的 | 
| [19:40] | Of course you’re insecure about it | 当然你会觉得没有安全感了 | 
| [19:41] | because he’s your boyfriend. | 因为他是你的男朋友 | 
| [19:43] | Well, I’m… I’m not insecure, but… | 我 我没有感到不安 但是 | 
| [19:45] | Oh, what? You’re not thinking, | 什么 你没有想 | 
| [19:47] | “If he can’t trust himself to get a massage, | “如果他连按个摩都不能相信自己 | 
| [19:49] | how can he handle Dubai?” | 那迪拜怎么办” | 
| [19:54] | I just wish I could get into his head | 我就希望可以进入他的头脑 | 
| [19:56] | without getting all… | 但不是用 | 
| [19:58] | – therapist-y. – You can. | -心理咨询师的方式 -你可以 | 
| [20:01] | Just ask him. | 去问他就好了 | 
| [20:39] | Wow, it’s really dark in here. | 这里面可真黑 | 
| [20:42] | Yeah, I’m trying to conserve. | 对 我在尝试着节能 | 
| [20:45] | Enron. Never forget. | 安然丑闻 千万不能忘记 | 
| [20:51] | Could it be cancer? | 有可能是癌症吗 | 
| [20:54] | I think it’s more of a… A side effect | 我觉得这更像 | 
| [20:56] | of cancer treatment. | 癌症治疗的副作用 | 
| [21:01] | Okay, so, no cancer. | 好吧 所以不是癌症 | 
| [21:05] | That’s good. | 这很好 | 
| [21:07] | When you wake up in the morning, is it… | 你每天早晨醒来的时候 | 
| [21:11] | buoyant? | 它会硬起来吗 | 
| [21:15] | There is a buoyancy. Yeah. | 是有一点硬度 | 
| [21:19] | So it’s not physical. | 所以跟身体无关 | 
| [21:22] | That’s worse. | 这更糟 | 
| [21:24] | If it were physical, I’d have something to blame. | 如果跟身体有关 我就有责备的对象了 | 
| [21:28] | The more you think about it, the worse it’ll get. | 你越想它 情况就越糟糕 | 
| [21:35] | You’re not gonna tell anyone at work about this, are you? | 你不会跟同事说这事吧 | 
| [21:39] | I don’t know. | 不好说 | 
| [21:42] | Think of the memes. | 想想米姆 | 
| [21:44] | Fuck. | 靠 | 
| [21:53] | Don’t be laughing at my neck pillow. | 别笑话我的颈枕 | 
| [21:56] | Have you ever worn the neck pillow? | 你有戴过颈枕吗 | 
| [21:58] | ‘Cause once you’ve flows with, you don’t fly without. | 一旦你戴过它坐飞机 就再也离不开它了 | 
| [22:01] | Should we not have slept together? | 我们是不是不该睡一起 | 
| [22:03] | Why would you say that? | 何出此言 | 
| [22:06] | Uh, that day at the spa? | 水疗那天 | 
| [22:10] | What about it? | 怎么了 | 
| [22:12] | Sorry, can you… | 不好意思 你能 | 
| [22:14] | – Okay. – Okay, if you hadn’t switched | -好 -好 如果你没有换 | 
| [22:17] | and you’d gone with the woman, | 然后跟那个女人走了 | 
| [22:19] | what were you worried would happen? | 你担心会发生什么 | 
| [22:21] | Jeez, can we talk about this when I get back? | 天 可以等我回来再谈这事吗 | 
| [22:24] | My car’s gonna be here any minute. | 接我的车随时可能到 | 
| [22:25] | Yeah, I mean, would you have gotten a hand job? | 你有可能让她给你打飞机吗 | 
| [22:28] | No, that’s not… | 不 那不 | 
| [22:29] | Hand jobs aren’t like a thing… | 打飞机算不上事 | 
| [22:32] | Okay, so what would’ve happened before us? | 那在我们在一起之前会发生什么 | 
| [22:37] | Val, come on, you don’t… | 小薇 别这样 你不 | 
| [22:39] | You know, it’s just… It’s harder not to know. | 不知情会让一切变得很困难 | 
| [22:46] | I would’ve gone with the woman | 我会跟那个女人走 | 
| [22:47] | and spent the session disarming her. | 在水疗期间消除她的戒备 | 
| [22:49] | And after walking you to your car I would’ve probably | 在陪你走到车里之后我可能还会 | 
| [22:52] | gone back in and tried to book another appointment | 回去预约下一次水疗 | 
| [22:53] | and not left until… | 在她答应当晚跟我出去之前 | 
| [22:55] | she agreed to go out with me that night. | 我就不走 | 
| [22:58] | And then after spending the weekend fucking each other at a hotel, | 在整个周末都待在酒店疯狂做爱之后 | 
| [23:01] | I would’ve probably done it all over again | 我可能会和前台的女孩 | 
| [23:03] | with the front desk girl. | 再来一次 | 
| [23:05] | I didn’t want my mind going anywhere near there, | 我不想去想那些事 | 
| [23:07] | – so I-I switched it. – Yeah, smart. | -所以我换了 -聪明 | 
| [23:09] | No, it… Shit. | 不 该死 | 
| [23:12] | My car’s here. | 我的车到了 | 
| [23:14] | Have a great time in Dubai. | 在迪拜玩得愉快 | 
| [23:17] | Look, we are good. | 听着 我们很好 | 
| [23:19] | I just want you to know that this is kinda… | 我只是想说这有点 | 
| [23:21] | – We’re good. – Yeah, I know. | -我们很好 -我知道 | 
| [23:26] | I’ll text you when I get there. | 到了给你发消息 | 
| [23:29] | Yeah, that’d be great. | 好的 | 
| [23:58] | Too late to order in? | 现在点外卖太迟了吗 | 
| [24:01] | I’m too far gone now. | 来不及了 | 
| [24:03] | Maybe a backup pizza. | 或许可以吃备用的披萨 | 
| [24:10] | You on your way? | 你上路了 | 
| [24:11] | Clark’s sitter just cancelled. | 克拉克的保姆刚刚请假了 | 
| [24:14] | Alex, I have eight pounds of chicken here. | 艾利克斯 我这里有八磅鸡 | 
| [24:17] | Yeah, well, Jack’s hale and hearty. | 杰克很健壮 | 
| [24:19] | Stop it. Stop. | 别弄了 停 | 
| [24:21] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你在干嘛 -没什么 | 
| [24:23] | Okay, I mean, there’s gotta be someone else. | 肯定还有其他人选 | 
| [24:25] | Don’t they have an Uber for babysitters or something? | 难道没有类似优步的保姆应用吗 | 
| [24:28] | It’s last minute, Val, What’s Judy gonna do? | 这是突发状况 小薇 朱迪能怎么办 | 
| [24:30] | Bring him? | 带上他吗 | 
| [24:47] | – Am I supposed to feed you? – I had a pupusa. | -我是该喂你吗 -我之前吃了个普铺萨 | 
| [24:51] | Okay, well, um… | 那好 | 
| [24:53] | just try not to set yourself on fire | 不要引火上身就好 | 
| [24:55] | – while I’m here. – Okay. | -在我还在这里的时候 -好 | 
| [24:58] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [25:01] | You think she’ll like this wine? | 你觉得她会喜欢这酒吗 | 
| [25:03] | So long as it makes her tipsy. | 只要这酒醉人她就喜欢 | 
| [25:13] | – Come on in. – Here you go. | -进来吧 -给 | 
| [25:14] | – Oh, that’s… necessary. – Yeah | -这很 有必要 -对 | 
| [25:16] | – Thank you. – Hey. | -谢谢 -嘿 | 
| [25:18] | Thanks for having us. | 谢谢你们叫我们来 | 
| [25:19] | I’m less sweaty this time. I promise. | 这次我没有大汗淋漓了 我保证 | 
| [25:21] | – Okay. Thank you. – And we’re sitting | -谢谢 -我们坐在桌旁 | 
| [25:22] | at his table looking at this broken waffle maker | 看着这个坏掉了的华夫饼机 | 
| [25:25] | and there’s 30 people staring at us passing around this video. | 旁边有三十来个人盯着我们 传播着录像 | 
| [25:29] | What? Wow. | 什么 | 
| [25:31] | – I mean, how could I say no… – I lost it. | -我怎么能拒绝 -我失控了 | 
| [25:33] | I guess I didn’t know | 我不知道 | 
| [25:34] | – that you two worked together. – That’s right. | -你们在一起工作 -没错 | 
| [25:37] | So, did HR make you sign a little consent form thingy? | 人事部让你签了同意书吗 | 
| [25:41] | – I am HR. – Yeah. | -我就是人事部 -对 | 
| [25:43] | – I wasn’t gonna tell. – No! | -我没打算跟任何人说 -不会吧 | 
| [25:45] | That is highly controversial and somewhat awesome, guys. | 这相当有争议性 也挺棒的 | 
| [25:48] | What about you two? How’d you reconnect? | 你们呢 你们是怎么又联系上的 | 
| [25:52] | Actually Valerie called me. We went to lunch. | 其实是薇拉莉找的我 我们一起吃了午餐 | 
| [25:55] | A very awkward lunch, actually, now that I think about it. | 很尴尬的午餐 现在回想起来 | 
| [25:57] | I was pretty sure that I had blew it. | 我很确定我搞砸了 | 
| [25:58] | And then I came by and killed a rat. | 然后我过来杀了只老鼠 | 
| [26:01] | Of course and, you know, the rest is history. | 剩下的故事你都知道了 | 
| [26:02] | Was history… is history. However that term has… | 曾经是 现在是 管他该怎么说 | 
| [26:05] | Aw, you killed a rat for her. That’s so sweet. | 你帮她杀了只老鼠 好贴心 | 
| [26:08] | Well, technically, the cat killed the rat. | 严格来说 是那只猫杀了老鼠 | 
| [26:11] | Are we hungry? | 有人饿了吗 | 
| [27:03] | Do you know Fleetwood Mac? | 你知道佛利伍麦克合唱团吗 | 
| [27:06] | I saw Stevie Nicks at a Jamba Juice once. | 我有次在坚宝果汁看到史蒂薇·妮克丝 | 
| [27:09] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [27:13] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [27:15] | Thanks for offering Laura. | 谢谢你让劳拉替我看孩子 | 
| [27:17] | Oh, she was nine once, too. | 她曾经也九岁 | 
| [27:20] | Now she’s a teenager with Emoji tattoos. | 现在她是个有表情符号文身的青少年 | 
| [27:24] | I know. Clark’s principal sent an email | 我懂 克拉克的校长几周前给我 | 
| [27:27] | a few weeks ago saying that the kids are watching | 发过一封邮件说孩子们在学校里 | 
| [27:29] | – porn at school. – That’s bullshit. | -看黄片 -扯淡 | 
| [27:31] | When I was a kid, I always had to wait up till midnight | 我小的时候 我总是得等到半夜 | 
| [27:33] | and hope HBO was showing a documentary about some… | 然后盼望着HBO在播放 | 
| [27:36] | woman orgasming in the woods. | 一些女人在树林里高潮的纪录片 | 
| [27:39] | Now you can watch 24 year olds getting sodomized during recess. | 现在可以看到24岁的人在休息时肛交的视频 | 
| [27:42] | The video said they were 18. | 视频上说他们才18 | 
| [27:43] | No wonder why we’re raising a generation of sex addicts. | 难怪我们养育了一代有性瘾的人 | 
| [27:46] | – Eh, not a thing. – What? | -不存在的 -什么 | 
| [27:49] | – Sex addiction? – Yeah. | -性瘾 -是的 | 
| [27:51] | It’s a basic, human function. | 这是基本的人体功能 | 
| [27:54] | Um… um… I’m a therapist. It’s real. | 我是心理医生 这是真实的 | 
| [27:57] | You did a great job with this chicken. | 你做的鸡肉可真好吃 | 
| [27:59] | – Is there salt? – Uh huh. | -有盐吗 -是的 | 
| [28:01] | But how can you be addicted to your own biology? | 但你怎么会对自己的生理上瘾呢 | 
| [28:03] | It’s like saying you’re addicted to eating. | 就像是说你对吃饭上瘾 | 
| [28:05] | Well, there are eating disorders | 也存在饮食失调 | 
| [28:08] | and sex addiction is an intimacy disorder. | 性瘾是性行为失调 | 
| [28:10] | I just feel like there’s a disorder for everything now. | 我觉得现在所有东西都可以失调 | 
| [28:12] | Not liking winter, for instance, is a disorder. | 比如说不喜欢冬天 是失调 | 
| [28:15] | – Seasonal affective disorder. – My cousin has it. | -季节性情绪失调 -我表兄有这个病 | 
| [28:17] | – It’s that one. – I have it, too. | -就是这个 -我也有 | 
| [28:18] | It’s the one where I get really sad | 就是那个如果外面没有26度和阳光明媚 | 
| [28:19] | if it’s not 80 degrees and sunny outside? | 我就会很伤心的那个病吗 | 
| [28:21] | No, that’s ’cause we’re really spoiled. | 不 那是因为我们太娇气了 | 
| [28:24] | Why would someone ever say that they were a sex addict | 如果他们没有病 | 
| [28:26] | if they didn’t have, you know, a disorder? | 如果他们不需要帮助 | 
| [28:28] | – If they didn’t need help? – I don’t know. | -为什么有人会说自己是性瘾者 -我不知道 | 
| [28:30] | Maybe they got caught. Needed an excuse. | 也许是他们被抓住了 需要一个借口 | 
| [28:32] | Hm, are you speaking from experience? | 你有过这种经历吗 | 
| [28:34] | – I plead the 5th. – I’m grabbing some wine. | -不告诉你 -我要再添点红酒 | 
| [28:35] | – Everybody good? – Yeah. | -有人需要吗 -有 | 
| [28:37] | – Yes, thank you. – Yeah. | -有 谢谢 -有 | 
| [28:43] | “Don’t Stop” is a good one. | 《不要停下》这首歌很棒 | 
| [28:45] | Mom says it’s about Bill Clinton. | 我妈说它讲的是比尔·克林顿 | 
| [28:49] | Also “Everywhere.” That’s a great one. | 《每个地方》也很不错 | 
| [28:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [29:00] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [29:01] | You’re sad. | 你很伤心 | 
| [29:03] | Why are you sad? | 你为什么伤心呢 | 
| [29:07] | My friend moved away. | 我朋友搬走了 | 
| [29:09] | Maybe you guys can Skype. | 也许你们可以视频聊天 | 
| [29:12] | She’s not that kind of friend. | 她不是那种朋友 | 
| [29:16] | What kind of friend is she? | 那她是哪种朋友 | 
| [29:21] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 | 
| [29:25] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 | 
| [29:36] | You pick a song. | 你选首歌 | 
| [29:41] | More wine? | 再来点红酒 | 
| [29:46] | So Jack and I went to Fresno. | 杰克和我去了弗雷斯诺 | 
| [29:50] | – Oh, yeah? – I met Rich and his family. | -是吗 -我见了里奇和他的家庭 | 
| [29:52] | They’re sweet. | 他们很好 | 
| [29:54] | I’m sorry. Who’s Rich? | 不好意思 里奇是谁 | 
| [29:55] | He’s my half-brother. | 他是我同父异母的哥哥 | 
| [29:57] | Yeah, they’re really nice. Just really… warm. | 他们人很好 温暖 | 
| [30:00] | Very down to earth. Grounded. | 非常务实 朴实 | 
| [30:03] | Lovely. We spent the whole weekend. | 很棒 我们一起待了一个周末 | 
| [30:07] | – Sounds great. – And he’s a butcher | -听上去不错 -他是个屠夫 | 
| [30:09] | which I don’t know why I find that so endearing, | 我不知道为什么我觉得这很可爱 | 
| [30:11] | but, um, I do and Jack and Rich got along great. | 但我就饿死这么觉得 杰克和里奇相处得也很好 | 
| [30:17] | – Right? You liked him? – Yeah, he’s nice enough. | -对吧 你喜欢他 -嗯 他人很好 | 
| [30:20] | Happy that worked out. | 很开心你们相认了 | 
| [30:22] | Well, I hope you can meet him ’cause I invited him to L. A., | 我希望你可以见见他 因为我有请他来洛杉矶 | 
| [30:25] | so maybe you will. | 也许你会见他的 | 
| [30:28] | Great. | 真棒 | 
| [30:32] | Who wants dessert? | 谁想吃甜点 | 
| [30:37] | I think we’re gonna head out. Hit the road. | 我想我们该走了 | 
| [30:39] | – Yeah? – No dessert for us, but dinner was great. | -是吗 -就不吃甜点了 晚饭很不错 | 
| [30:42] | – Thank you. – Great seeing you, bud. | -谢谢 -见到你很高兴 老兄 | 
| [30:43] | – It was a really lovely dinner. – Thanks for coming. | -晚餐真的很愉快 -谢谢你们的到来 | 
| [30:46] | – Bye. Thanks again. – Yeah. | -再见 再次感谢 -没事 | 
| [30:47] | – Nice to see you again. – Good seeing you. | -见到你很高兴 -很高兴见到你 | 
| [30:49] | – Take care. Good-night. – Bye, guys. | -保重 晚安 -再见 | 
| [30:50] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们的到来 | 
| [31:01] | I don’t know… I don’t know what my fucking problem is. | 我不知道…我不知道我有什么毛病 | 
| [31:04] | Hey, listen, you just euthanized your dad… | 你之前才安乐死了你爸 | 
| [31:09] | And then found out that he wasn’t your dad, | 才发现他不是你的亲生父亲 | 
| [31:11] | your brother’s crazy, your daughter’s… 17, | 你弟弟疯了 你女儿…17岁 | 
| [31:15] | you can’t cook… sorry. | 你不会做饭 抱歉 | 
| [31:18] | And, yeah, your boyfriend’s a sex addict | 你男友有性瘾 | 
| [31:20] | which apparently isn’t a… a real thing. | 很显然这并不存在 | 
| [31:23] | So I think under the circumstances | 所以在这样的情况下 | 
| [31:25] | you’re doing all right. | 我觉得你做得很不错 | 
| [31:35] | – You don’t like my chicken? – No. | -你不喜欢我做的鸡肉 -不喜欢 | 
| [31:39] | *I took my love, I took it down* | *我夺走了我的爱 然后放下* | 
| [31:45] | *Climbed a mountain and I turned around* | *攀了一座山 然后转身* | 
| [31:50] | *And I saw my reflection* | *我看见了我的倒影* | 
| [31:53] | *In the snow covered hills* | *在那白雪覆盖的山头* | 
| [31:56] | *Till the landslide brought it down* | *直到山崩带走了一切* | 
| [32:02] | *Well, I’ve been afraid of changin’* | *我一直害怕改变* | 
| [32:07] | *’Cause I built my life around you* | *因为你是我生命中的全部* | 
| [32:14] | *Well, time makes you bolder* | *时间让你变得更大胆* | 
| [32:17] | *Even children get older* | *连孩子都在变老* | 
| [32:21] | *And I’m getting older, too* | *我也在变老* | 
| [32:26] | *Oh, mirror in the sky* | *天上的明镜* | 
| [32:29] | *What is love?* | *爱为何物* | 
| [32:32] | *Can the child within my heart rise above* | *我心中的少年能否冉冉升起* | 
| [32:38] | *Can I sail through the changin’ ocean tides?* | *我能够顺利穿过这变化无常的大洋浪潮吗* | 
| [32:44] | *Can I handle the seasons* | *我能应对人生中* | 
| [32:47] | *of my life?* | *变幻多端的四季吗* |