Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

随性所欲(Casual)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 随性所欲(Casual)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] We have a rat! 家里有老鼠
[00:03] Jack is bringing traps. 杰克会带陷阱过来
[00:05] I miss us, and I know that with my celibacy, 我想念我们的感觉 我知道由于我禁欲的问题
[00:08] that I couldn’t ask you to try again, 我没法让你再试一次
[00:11] but I want to… try again. 但我想再试一次
[00:13] You and Casey seem really close. 你俩看起来很熟嘛 你和凯西
[00:16] Yeah, I guess so. 大概吧
[00:17] Something going on with you two? 你俩之间有什么情况吗
[00:19] What do you mean? 什么意思
[00:20] You know, you have a tendency 你倾向于
[00:22] to sort of complicate relationships with sex. 使一切都因为性而复杂起来
[00:25] Wow, that’s so sad that’s what you think of me. 你是这么看我的 真令人伤心
[00:28] I’m due at my girlfriend’s, she’s threatening to go full Ophelia. 我得去找我女朋友了 她威胁说要发疯
[00:31] You are shouldering too much weight. 你背负太多了
[00:33] Just tell Val. She’ll understand. 告诉小薇就好 她会理解的
[00:35] Mom told me you have a half brother. 妈跟我说你有个同母异父的兄弟
[00:39] It’s crazy, right? 简直疯了 是不是
[00:41] I have to… take a rain check on this game. 我得改日再来玩了
[00:44] I’ve had a really long week, and I’m so tired. 这周事情特别多 我感觉很累
[00:46] Did you talk to Val? 你跟小薇说了吗
[00:48] What, weight lifted or… 一身轻松了 还是
[00:49] No, not exactly. 没有 不完全是
[01:40] Oh, shit! 该死
[01:41] I plant these cans on behalf of Clan Cole. 我代表科尔帮放置这些罐头
[02:05] Fuck! 操
[02:07] Okay, all right. This is fine. 好吧 没事
[02:09] It’s a terrible mistake, but we were drunk 这是个糟糕的错误 但我们喝醉了
[02:11] and high on rat death euphoria. 加上因为灭了老鼠而兴奋过头
[02:13] – Oh, gross! – Gross? -恶心 -恶心
[02:15] Oh, a fucking bro, Rae… 一个炮友 雷
[02:17] Please tell me we didn’t fuck to Matchbox 20. 请告诉我我们做的时候没有放Matchbox 20的歌
[02:19] How dare you? 你好大的胆
[02:20] God. Don’t look at me. Turn. 老天 别看我 转过去
[02:22] I’ve already seen everything. 我已经全看过了
[02:24] Do you remember it? 你还记得吗
[02:26] Not really. 不记得
[02:27] I’ve got perfect nipples. Turn. 我有完美的乳头 转过去
[02:29] – All right. – Gross. -行 -恶心
[02:31] God, you look like the villain from “Legally Blonde.” 天 你看着像《律政俏佳人》里的恶人
[02:34] Gross. 恶心
[02:35] You said “gross” three times now. 你已经说了三遍恶心了
[02:36] All right! Don’t. Don’t look. Don’t look. 行 别看 别看
[02:39] Look, I’m just saying this as a friend. 我是以朋友的身份给你说
[02:40] You should buy a toenail clipper, okay? 你应该买把指甲刀 好吗
[02:50] God damn it. 该死
[03:01] God, shut the fuck up, oven. 闭嘴 烤箱
[03:03] I see you two have finally met. 你们俩终于见面了
[03:06] Surprise! 惊喜吧
[03:08] Is this pathetic or what? 是不是很可悲
[03:10] It depends what you’re trying to do. 要看你想做什么
[03:11] Well, I’m trying to do a room service thing, 我想做客房服务
[03:15] since you used to love that, but we don’t have any trays. 你以前很喜欢 但我们没有托盘
[03:17] Oh, no, I’m fine. I’m not hungry. 没事 我不饿
[03:19] You’re not? What? 不饿吗 怎么会
[03:21] I mean, you don’t want anything? 你什么都不想吃吗
[03:23] No, I’m good. 不用了
[03:24] I hate to waste it. 我不想浪费
[03:25] Oh, I’ll pay you back for it. 我会给你钱的
[03:27] I don’t want you to pay me back. 我不要你付我钱
[03:28] Mom, I’m fucking with you. 我逗你玩的 妈
[03:30] I don’t make any money, remember? 我没赚钱 记得吗
[03:49] Rule number one: never fuck a roommate. 准则一 别和室友上床
[03:52] I should be restrained at night, 到了晚上我应该被控制住
[03:54] chained to the wall like the Wolfman. 像狼人那样用链子被栓在墙上
[03:56] That was Benicio, right? 是贝尼西奥演的 对吗
[03:58] And Emily Blunt phoning it in? 然后艾米莉·布朗特打电话报告
[03:59] How far we’ve come. 我们取得了多大的进展
[04:01] Okay, I need to re-home her. Can she stay here? 我得重新给她安排住处 她能在这住吗
[04:04] Not if she’s in heat. 她在发情的话就算了
[04:05] Come on. I need a game plan. 拜托 我需要一个计划
[04:07] Why don’t you make her breakfast 你给她做份早餐
[04:09] and have an honest conversation about what happened? 和她好好聊聊事情经过
[04:11] No, terrible idea. 不行 馊主意一个
[04:12] Agreed. Ignore her. 同意 无视她
[04:13] Normalize the transgression, 使犯错正常化
[04:15] and gaslight her if she brings it up again. 如果她再提起这事 就心理虐待她
[04:17] – Laura. – You should run for office. -劳拉 -你该参加公职竞选
[04:19] So what are we doing today? 今天要干什么
[04:20] Korean barbecue? Shooting range? 韩国烧烤 靶场
[04:22] Korean barbecue at a shooting range? 在靶场吃韩国烧烤
[04:24] Well, Laura and I are looking forward 我和劳拉打算
[04:25] to doing a staycation kind of thing. 宅度假
[04:28] We’re gonna just watch TV– 我们就看看电视
[04:29] Actually, I’m heading over to Dad’s, 实际上我要去爸爸家
[04:31] but I will take this donut, thank you. 不过我会带上这个甜甜圈 谢了
[04:34] Hey, are you sure it was Rae you fucked? 你确定你上的是雷吗
[04:37] Or was it Tybalt, the sorcerer? 还是蒂伯尔特巫师
[04:44] Did you know that for a large portion of his adult life, 你知道杰克·尼克尔逊在很长一段时间里
[04:46] Jack Nicholson thought his grandmother was his mom 都以为他外婆是他妈妈
[04:48] and his mom was his sister? 他妈妈是他姐姐吗
[04:51] That why you didn’t tell me about my half brother, 因为这个你才没跟我说我有一个同父异母的弟弟
[04:53] the mystery guy? 神秘男子的事吗
[04:55] Afraid of upending my thriving acting career? 担心颠覆我繁荣的演艺事业吗
[04:59] I just wasn’t sure you would want to know. 我只是不确定你会想知道
[05:01] Oh, really? Oh, thank you. Thank you. 是吗 谢谢你了 谢谢
[05:04] But now that I do know, 现在我知道了
[05:06] I should probably look into it, right? 或许我该去调查下 对吗
[05:08] I mean, for Laura’s sake? 为了劳拉
[05:11] In case she needs a kidney or something? 万一哪天她需要个肾什么的
[05:14] Yeah, good thinking. 好主意
[05:16] Probably best to start harvesting those organs now. 也许最好现在就开始猎取这些器官
[05:19] Yeah. 是啊
[05:21] I really should. 真该这么做
[05:40] Cool place. 这里真不错
[05:41] Thanks. Happy to provide asylum. 谢谢 乐意提供收容所
[05:44] How’s your mom? 你妈怎么样了
[05:45] Well, I’ll head back home 她的怨恨一消
[05:46] as soon as her bitterness fades to exhaustion. 我就回家
[05:50] Jane, Dylan, Nigel, Laura. 简 迪伦 奈杰尔 劳拉
[05:55] So what’s on tap for the day? 今天有什么计划
[05:58] Well, I have this interview thing, 我有一个采访
[05:59] but you’re welcome to hang as long as you’d like. 不过你想在这里待多久都行
[06:02] Cool. 好
[06:07] Um, you have– 你
[06:09] Do–do you need… 你需要
[06:11] A tampon? No, not really my thing. 卫生棉 不需要 我不用的
[06:15] Gotcha. 懂了
[06:16] That’s… cutting out the middleman. 真直接
[06:20] – Hon? You’re up in the shower. – Thanks. -亲爱的 该你洗澡了 -谢谢
[06:23] – Elena, Laura. – Hi. -艾蕾娜 劳拉 -你好
[06:25] Oh, you’re Casey’s girlfriend. Hi. 你是凯西的女友 你好
[06:28] Her wife. 她妻子
[06:32] It’s nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[07:08] Oh, hi. It’s Alex Cole calling. 你好 我是艾利克斯·科尔
[07:11] No, this has nothing to do with reverse mortgages. 不 跟反向抵押贷款无关
[07:15] Yeah, I’m Dawn Cole’s son, 对 我是道恩·科尔的儿子
[07:17] trying to contact old friends, lovers, whatever. 想要联系她的老朋友 情人
[07:21] Is Gary there? 加里在吗
[07:23] No, I’m not asking for money. 不 我不是来要钱的
[07:27] You know what? Forget it. 知道吗 算了
[07:28] Enjoy the time you have left. 好好享受你剩下的时间
[07:42] Hello, young man. 你好 年轻人
[07:45] That’s a fun and loud toy. 这玩具很有趣 声音也很大
[07:46] I’m training him for future government work. 我在为未来的政府工作训练他
[07:49] Clark, honey, why don’t you play one of your games, okay? 克拉克 去玩游戏吧
[07:53] I don’t normally bring him to the office, 我通常不会把他带到办公室
[07:55] but his dad’s running a bit behind today. 但他爸今天迟到了
[07:57] – Dad’s not coming. – Yes, he is, Bear. -爸爸不会来了 -会来的 小熊
[07:59] You always say that. 你总这么说
[08:00] Seven out of the last ten times, he hasn’t shown up at all. 最近的十次里有七次他都没现身
[08:04] He’s very good at data collection. 他很擅长数据收集
[08:06] Can he spreadsheet? Put him on payroll. 他会做电子表格吗 雇用他吧
[08:08] I wish, but child labor laws. 我倒是想 但是有童工法
[08:10] I’d go to jail, and he’d just end up 我会去坐牢 而他
[08:12] dating bacon-withholding women. 会和不给他培根的女人交往
[08:14] – This is so boring! – Clark… -好无聊 -克拉克
[08:16] I hate your office. 我讨厌你的办公室
[08:17] Do you really want Alex to see you like this? 你真想让艾利克斯看到你这样子吗
[08:19] This guy? I don’t care about him. 这人 我才不在乎他
[08:22] – Clark. – It’s okay. -克拉克 -没事
[08:23] I don’t care about me either. 我也不在乎我自己
[08:25] I’m just gonna… Yeah. 我还是
[08:28] Sorry. 抱歉
[08:30] You know, maybe just to spite Alex, 或许单纯为了刁难艾利克斯
[08:32] I’ll track down my half brother and throw him a party. 我会去找到我同母异父的弟弟 然后给他举办派对
[08:36] Do it as a pay-per-view event, 要弄成按次计费的
[08:38] – and charge money, make a little cash. – Yeah. -收费赚点小钱 -嗯
[08:41] Nah, never gonna look for him. 算了 永远不会去找他
[08:43] Really? 真的吗
[08:45] No, it’s a no-win. 真的 对大家都没好处
[08:46] I mean, if he’s happy and successful, 如果他很幸福 成功
[08:49] it’ll just be this painful reminder of what could have been. 那只会痛苦地提醒他要是怎样就会怎么样
[08:53] If they’re a bunch of losers, 如果他们是一群废物
[08:54] then you got to worry about shared genes. 你就得担心你们共同的基因
[08:56] Yeah, exactly. 没错
[08:57] Best-case scenario is, they’re normal, 最好的情况是 他们生活正常
[08:59] which would be just boring. 那就太无聊了
[09:02] Don’t you kind of want to know 不过你不想知道
[09:03] what your original surname is, though? 你本来的姓是什么吗
[09:05] Like, what if you have an awesome last name 要是你有一个很棒的姓
[09:07] like Bonvillain or McClintock? 诸如邦维兰或者麦克林托克
[09:10] What if you’re a McClintock? 要是你是麦克林托克家族的呢
[09:11] I don’t know. It could be terrible. 我说不好 也可能很烂
[09:13] I knew a Gracie Cumster in middle school. 中学时期有个人叫格雷西·卡姆斯特
[09:18] What? 怎么了
[09:20] – Mapplethorpe? – Oh, shit, of course. -梅普尔索普 -靠 当然了
[09:23] What kind of Mapplethorpe we talking about here? 什么类型的梅普尔索普作品
[09:24] I know. Is it portraits, sculptures? 就是啊 是肖像还是雕塑
[09:27] Tulips and assholes. 郁金香和屁股
[09:28] – Oh, got the whole potpourri. – Yeah. -全都齐了 -是的
[09:32] – You know what? – What? -你知道吗 -什么
[09:33] – I hate tulips. – Really? -我讨厌郁金香 -是吗
[09:34] Yeah, it’s a terrible flower. 嗯 这花烂死了
[09:36] And my great-great-great-greatgreat-grandmother was Dutch. 我的曾曾曾曾曾祖母是荷兰人
[09:39] – What? – And when the bubble burst, she got real fucked. -什么 -郁金香狂热爆发后 她陷入困境
[09:41] She was on the streets for a while. 在街上流浪了一段时间
[09:42] She took a hit. Yeah, yeah. 她遭受了很大打击
[09:44] – So I can’t do this. – I’m so sorry. -所以我不能看这个 -心疼你
[09:46] Thank you. Yeah, out of principle, I shouldn’t do this. 谢谢你 出于原则 我不该看这个
[09:48] – Yeah, no Mapplethorpe. – No Mapplethorpe. -不看梅普尔索普 -不看梅普尔索普
[09:51] – How about coffee? – We could do coffee. -咖啡怎么样 -可以去喝咖啡
[09:53] – Okay. – And talk about– -好 -然后聊
[09:54] – Hey, we’re not gonna do Mapplethorpe. – No. -我们不会看梅普尔索普 -是的
[09:56] As much as you guys try to make us, 尽管你们威逼利诱
[09:57] we’re not gonna do it, okay? 我们是不会看的 好吗
[10:01] Kitchen’s just like the one in “Downton Abbey” but less modern. 厨房就像《唐顿庄园》里的 不过没那么现代
[10:04] Oh, is it private enough for hushed gossip about the Crawleys? 足够私密八卦克劳利一家[唐顿庄园中人物]吗
[10:08] Did you hear lady Edith was sent to hospital again 你有听说伊迪丝小姐因为上了马
[10:10] for fucking another horse? 又被送去医院了吗
[10:12] That’s ten this week. 这是这周的第十次了
[10:14] My goodness. 我的天
[10:16] Speaking of… 说到这个
[10:18] Oh, you’re just gonna saunter through here, dick swinging, 你就打算晃着你鸡巴在这闲逛吗
[10:19] like you didn’t use all our hot water again. 就跟你又没用完我们的热水一样
[10:22] And I’m invisible. 我是隐形人
[10:24] What am I? Elena? 难道我是艾蕾娜吗
[10:25] Dude, seriously. 哥们儿 搞错没有
[10:27] Usually Casey at least mentions the green card. 至少通常情况下凯西会提到绿卡
[10:30] Which is super insulting, by the way. 不过很伤人就是了
[10:32] They don’t fuck like a green card marriage. 他们做爱的样子可不像是绿卡夫妻
[10:34] Now I feel bad, 我觉得好愧疚
[10:35] like maybe I missed something she said. 或许我漏听了她的话
[10:37] Oh, doubt it. Casey’s like a dude. 表示怀疑 凯西就像个男人
[10:40] Adjusting the facts as she pleases. 随心所欲改变事实
[10:42] And gone three nights a week. 一周有三晚都不在
[10:44] Well, I’m pretty sure she’s just sleeping at work, right? 她肯定只是在工作地点过夜 对吗
[10:47] On a pillow of intern vagina. 在实习妹子的枕头上
[10:49] Classy. 有品味
[10:50] You watch lactation porn. 你看哺乳黄片
[10:52] Wait, what? 什么
[10:53] Aw, you homesick, Dylan? 你想家了吗 迪伦
[10:56] Oh, shit. 够毒
[11:01] Just, I am trying to talk to you. 我只是想跟你交流
[11:08] – Just stop. – Here we go again. -停下 -又来了
[11:19] Yeah, I’m here. 我在
[11:21] No, I’m not Valerie. 不 我不是薇拉莉
[11:22] I’m looking for her baptismal birth certificate. 我想找她的洗礼出生证明
[11:25] Hang on just a sec. 等一下
[11:27] Hello? 喂
[11:30] Eric doesn’t work here anymore. 埃里克不在这工作了
[11:33] Hello? You there? 喂 你在吗
[11:37] Pastor? 牧师
[11:38] Come on. 不是吧
[11:39] Clark, please, just– 克拉克 拜托
[11:40] You were supposed to take me to the aquarium, Mom. 你该带我去水族馆的 妈妈
[11:43] I know, but I-what do you want me to do? 我知道 可是 你想要我怎么做
[11:45] What can I do? 我能怎么做
[11:47] What can I– 我能
[11:49] Clark. 克拉克
[11:50] I mean, I’ve only known the guy for nine years, 我只认识那人九年
[11:52] and I knew he’d blow it. 我都知道他会放我鸽子
[11:54] What’s your excuse? 你的借口是什么
[12:00] Take it. I got this. 你去接吧 让我来
[12:01] Ugh, thank you. 谢谢
[12:03] This is Judy. 我是朱迪
[12:12] Aquarium, huh? 水族馆是吗
[12:14] What’s the point? Global warming’s gonna get us anyway. 有什么意义 全球变暖终会让我们灭亡的
[12:18] You’re right. 你说的是
[12:19] But Florida will be the first to go, literally underwater, 但佛罗里达州就会第一个沉下水
[12:23] 27 electoral votes set free, 少了27张选票
[12:25] which shifts the map, maybe slows things. 改变政治格局 或许会减缓气候变化
[12:28] – Still… – I know. -可是 -我懂
[12:30] Even if we fix it all tomorrow, 就算我们明天就解决一切
[12:32] the sun will still expand, boil our surface water, 太阳仍然会膨胀 把我们的水蒸发掉
[12:34] and turn our planet into Venus. 把我们的星球变为金星
[12:36] Scary and inevitable. 很可怕却又不可避免
[12:38] But given our history of innovation, 但鉴于我们创新的历史
[12:42] maybe our descendants, even your anxious grandchildren, 或许我们的后代 甚至是你忧虑的孙子
[12:45] will have found a way to move on to other planets. 会找到方法移居到别的星球
[12:49] I guess that’s kind of cool. 那样会很酷
[12:50] That’s very cool. 非常酷
[12:52] And the interplanetary exodus, total bonding moment. 行星间的逃亡 互相联络感情的时刻
[12:56] There’ll be a space-wide love fest. 到时会有跨星际的爱情盛宴
[13:01] Hang on. 等等
[13:05] Hello. 喂
[13:07] Oh, Gary! 加里
[13:10] My man! 好兄弟
[13:11] Yes! Can you email me the photo? 是的 能把图片发邮件给我吗
[13:13] All right, yes. 好的
[13:14] Great. You’re an absolute lifesaver. 很好 你绝对是救星
[13:17] Here we go! 搞定
[13:18] Photo of who? 谁的照片
[13:19] My sister’s birth father, 我姐姐的生父
[13:21] who is… 他
[13:26] Not that guy. 不是他
[13:27] Shit. 操
[13:29] Oh, man. 哎
[13:31] Okay, okay. 冷静 冷静
[13:33] What do we know? 我们知道些什么
[13:34] Val’s born in ’76. Mom’s already a groupie. 小薇生于76年 妈那时已经是个骨肉皮
[13:36] – What’s a groupie? – A slut for musicians. -什么是骨肉皮 -歌星的荡妇
[13:38] – Like John Mayer? – Exactly, yeah. -比如约翰·梅尔吗 -没错
[13:41] Now, who was Mom stalking in ’75? 老妈75年在追谁
[13:45] “Born to Run” is out, 《天生就会跑》已经发行
[13:46] but E Street Band’s a boys’ club. 但E街乐队是个男孩乐队
[13:49] Kiss, maybe? 或许是KISS乐队
[13:51] No, Mom frightens too easily. 不对 老妈很容易受惊
[13:57] Oh, yes. Fleetwood Mac. 对了 佛利伍麦克合唱团
[13:59] Who’s Fleetwood Mac? 谁是佛利伍麦克合唱团
[14:01] Who’s Fleetwood Mac? 谁是佛利伍麦克合唱团
[14:04] Jeez, look at this incredible awkwardness here. 天 看看他们有多尴尬
[14:06] “Plan going as intended. “计划如期进行
[14:08] “I’ll get her “我要给她
[14:08] “some very early-morning Cabernet Sauvignons “尝点清晨的赤霞珠酒
[14:12] and impress her with the fact that I know the word ‘Matisse.'” 跟她说我认识马蒂斯让她刮目相看”
[14:15] Little fake phone call alert. 马上要模拟来电了
[14:16] “Please, somebody call me. Somebody be dead.” “拜托 谁打我电话 快死个人”
[14:18] And just like that, we’ve run out of everything to say. 然后 我们没有可说的了
[14:24] Try one of these. 尝尝这个
[14:28] – They’re good, huh? – Oh, very good. -很好吃 对吗 -是的
[14:32] So I don’t mean to sound overly clinical here, but, um… 我不想听上去太像是在做咨询 但是
[14:39] how is–how’s this gonna work? 这要怎么运作
[14:42] I mean, obviously, no penetration. 显然不能有性爱
[14:45] Shoving meat in your mouth 塞肉到你嘴里
[14:46] was a little suggestive, wasn’t it? 有点暗示意味 是吗
[14:49] Just a smidge, maybe. 也许有一点
[14:51] I–we’re waiting. 我 我们在等待
[14:54] Right. 对
[14:56] That’s all. 就这样
[14:58] Is anybody else…waiting? 还有人也在等吗
[15:01] Just you. 只有你
[15:05] And–and we’re waiting because… 我们在等因为
[15:08] – I’m rewiring. – Yes, right. -我在改过自新 -对
[15:11] ‘Cause I want, you know, the next time around 因为我希望下一次
[15:13] to be about us. 就只有我们两个人
[15:15] I want the sex to be, you know, about us. 我希望性爱的焦点是我们
[15:19] Yeah. Thank you. 嗯 谢谢
[15:22] That’s great. Yeah. Yes. 很好 是的
[15:26] I mean, it’s just, 只是
[15:27] when I think about our time together, 当我思考我们在一起的时间
[15:31] it was spent doing…things. 我们都用来做事情了
[15:35] And I just–I’m trying to picture 我试图想象
[15:38] how to be with you and not do those things. 我要怎么和你在一起而不去做那些事情
[15:45] But there’s–we can do different things. 可是 我们可以做不同的事情
[15:47] There’s, you know, knitting, gardening. 编织 园艺
[15:50] – Those are all on the table. – Right. -这些都行 -嗯
[15:51] Board games. Most board games, anyway. 棋盘游戏 反正棋盘游戏占多数
[15:54] And we can do things like this, you know. 而且我们还可以做这样的事
[16:01] Yeah. 嗯
[16:27] Aw, Alex would love this rug. 艾利克斯会喜欢这地毯的
[16:30] How’s he holding up? 他怎么样了
[16:32] Uh, tortured, 痛苦
[16:35] living a life of unspeakable privilege 过着无法言说的特权生活
[16:37] and just depressed enough to resent it. 不过因为极度抑郁而心生厌恶
[16:40] Who’s Alex? 谁是艾利克斯
[16:41] Oh, her uncle. 她舅舅
[16:42] His house has incredible water pressure. 他家有超赞的水压
[16:46] Oh, that’s Ben. 本来了
[16:56] I really love your house. 我真的很喜欢你家
[16:59] Make yourself at home. 不要拘谨
[17:01] Right, so you want to talk about burners? 你想聊火炉吗
[17:02] We’ll talk about burners. 我们聊火炉
[17:03] You want to talk about fracking? 你想聊液压破碎法
[17:04] I want to talk about the city council meeting next week. 我想聊下周的市议会会议
[17:06] Oh, okay, whatever you want. 好的 随你
[17:09] Um, if you get bored, 要是你无聊了
[17:11] there’s mailers in the living room or… 客厅里有邮件封套
[17:13] Cool. I’m on it. 好 我这就去
[17:22] Frequently employing photographs from local publications, 频繁使用当地出版物的照片
[17:25] Jude constructs a visual language that, 朱德建立了一种按顺序的
[17:28] placed in sequence, tells a story 可视语言 讲述一个
[17:30] that might seem out of place, mysterious– 可能荒唐 神秘的故事
[17:36] the duality of the urban and rural, 城市和乡村的二元性
[17:39] the bustle of city life and the solitude of the outdoors 城市的喧哗和户外的孤独
[17:42] often juxtaposed in a single frame. 经常并列出现在一个画面里
[17:44] Born in Los Angeles in 1965 1965年出生于洛杉矶
[17:47] but raised in rural Idaho, 但是成长于爱达荷郊区
[17:49] Jude took inspiration from his dichotic upbringing 朱德从他的二重听觉成长环境中汲取灵感
[17:52] for his landscapes, portraits… 拍摄风景 肖像
[17:55] – Excuse me. – Snapshot of America captured in democratic -打扰下 -照片拍摄于民主
[17:59] – and observant… Oh, my gosh, I’m so sorry. -和观察力敏锐的 -抱歉
[18:00] The world of his childhood. 他童年的世界
[18:03] In the desert, Jude explores some of his earliest memories. 在沙漠里 朱德探寻了他最早期的部分记忆
[18:07] They were the biggest, 他们当时是最火的乐队
[18:08] and they didn’t need the internet to get there. 而且没靠网络
[18:10] “Rumors” sold 10 million copies in its first year. 《流言》在第一年就卖出了一千万张
[18:13] That is a staggering number. 这是个惊人的数字
[18:15] Justin Bieber’s last album streamed 750 million times. 贾斯汀·比伯最近一张专辑播放了七亿五千万次
[18:19] Mm-hmm, don’t ever mention them in the same sentence again. 不准再同时提起他们
[18:22] Sorry. 抱歉
[18:22] Now, “Tusk” sold 4 million copies, a ton, 《獠牙》卖出了四百万张 算很多了
[18:26] but that was considered a failure. 但是被视作失败
[18:27] That’s how big Fleetwood Mac was. 佛利伍麦克合唱团就有这么火
[18:28] And the entire time-I’m talking decades here– 在整个那期间 我是说数十年
[18:31] they were partying harder than anyone. 他们玩得比谁都欢
[18:36] Why are you giving my nine-year-old a music sermon? 你为什么在给我九岁儿子讲音乐布道
[18:39] We’re trying to find Alex’s sister’s dad. 我们在试图寻找艾利克斯姐姐的爸爸
[18:43] Is your mom still alive? 你妈还活着吗
[18:45] I think so. 应该是的
[18:47] Could you ask her? 你能问她吗
[18:49] But we’ve been having so much fun. 可我们聊得很开心
[18:56] You really should ask her. 你真应该去问她的
[18:58] I know, Clark. 我知道 克拉克
[19:00] 1880 from Paris’s Museum of Decorative Arts, 来自巴黎的装饰艺术博物馆
[19:04] Rodin’s sculpture depicts a scene from “The Inferno,” 罗丹的雕塑描绘了《地狱》里的一个场景
[19:07] the first section of Dante’s “Divine Comedy.” 出自但丁《神曲》的第一章
[19:10] The shades, or the souls of the damned, 幽灵 或者说被诅咒的灵魂
[19:13] were meant to stand at the entrance to hell, 站在地狱的入口
[19:15] staring down at those who would enter. 盯着那些将要进入的人
[19:17] Asked to conceive of an inviting entrance 被要求为一个计划好的
[19:19] to a planned decorative arts museum, 装饰艺术博物馆设计入口
[19:22] Rodin chose the shades 罗丹选择了幽灵
[19:24] but was unable to complete the project 但没能完成他的项目
[19:25] before his death in 1917. 1917年便去世
[19:29] Even before this commission, Rodin had developed… 甚至在这次任务之前 罗丹发展出了
[19:36] Too divorced from reality. 与现实太脱节
[19:38] Printed in “Le Matin” in 1890, 在1890年出版的《晨报》中
[19:40] Rodin said, “For a”– 罗丹说道 “因为”
[19:42] 理查德·霍尔特 加州 弗雷斯诺 韦斯特里奇大道1769号
[20:04] Where’d he go? 他去哪了
[20:05] Oh, he said something 他提到
[20:07] about an asshole with bad taste in music 一个有着糟糕音乐品味的混蛋
[20:09] and took off. 然后就离开了
[20:11] Oh, that’s funny. 有意思
[20:12] Bathroom. 去卫生间
[20:13] I’m sending you a playlist. 我发给你一个播放清单
[20:15] Make sure he listens to it in order. 确保他按着顺序听
[20:17] No shuffling, no skipping, 不能随机播放 不能切歌
[20:19] as it was meant to be heard. 就像他注定要听清单里的歌一样
[20:20] Did you put any Foreigner on there? 清单里有任何外国人的歌吗
[20:23] Watch it. 看了就知道了
[20:27] Hey, have you thought about 你是否想过
[20:28] limiting his internet use? 限制他上网
[20:31] I think it might be making him paranoid. 这可能会让他多疑
[20:34] I heard that Florida’s doomed 我听说佛罗里达州完蛋了
[20:35] and we’re turning into Venus. 我们也将变成金星
[20:38] But what was that? Less internet? 你刚说什么 限制上网吗
[20:41] I should write that down. 我该记下来
[20:43] ‐ Good night, Judy. ‐ Godspeed. -晚安 朱迪 -一路平安
[21:13] Can we go? 我们可以走了吗
[21:16] – Yeah. – Leave? -行 -离开
[21:23] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[21:26] You know, the end of my marriage 在我婚姻的最后阶段
[21:29] was a relationship without sex, 那是一段没有性的感情
[21:31] and it was not pretty. 一点也不好
[21:35] I felt really alone 我感觉很孤单
[21:38] and undesired, 没有欲望
[21:42] and I just‐‐I just don’t think 我 我觉得
[21:45] I should start something new in that place. 我不该再走那条路
[21:48] That’s not us, though. 但我们不是那样
[21:49] But I‐‐I think the smartest thing 我觉得最聪明的做法是
[21:52] is to table this until you’re on the other side. 先把这事搁置直到你恢复好
[21:59] Okay. Um… 好吧
[22:02] I feel like this asshole 我感觉自己像个混蛋
[22:03] who’s just throwing pebbles at the window of your halfway house 向你中途停歇处的窗户扔石头
[22:06] and begging you to come out and do an eight-ball with me, 恳求你出来陪我嗑药
[22:08] and nobody likes that guy, including that guy. 没人喜欢那人 包括他自己
[22:12] I get that, and I appreciate it, 我理解 也欣赏你的坦诚
[22:14] but what do you want? 但你到底想要什么
[22:16] You want to take a few months off 你是想要暂停几个月
[22:17] and see where we’re at or something? 思考一下我们到哪一步了还是什么
[22:21] I think that would be best. 那样再好不过了
[22:27] Okay. 好
[22:30] Okay. 好
[22:33] Uh, so I guess I’ll see you around. 那就再见了
[23:11] You know… 你知道
[23:13] I was like you… 我曾经像你一样
[23:15] 20, trying to make my mark. 20岁 想要干出一番事业
[23:21] But it left me lonely. 但那让我很孤独
[23:25] And then I meet this woman 然后我遇见了她
[23:26] who suddenly treats me like I have something to offer, 她待我就像我身怀绝技一样
[23:33] like I can make things happen. 就像我可以改变世界
[23:38] One morning, there’s a knock on my door, 一天早上 有人敲我的门
[23:39] and‐‐and she’s holding this Joni Mitchell CD, 她拿着琼尼·米切尔的唱片
[23:44] tells me to listen to the song “If,” 叫我在拉迪亚德·吉卜林的诗的基础上
[23:46] based on the Rudyard Kipling poem. 去听叫《假如》的那首歌
[23:51] Kipling says that if you endure long enough, 吉卜林说 如果你忍耐得足够久
[23:54] you inherit the Earth, 你就可以继承地球
[23:55] but Joni Mitchell says that that’s bullshit, 但琼尼·米切尔认为这是一派胡言
[23:59] that young people need to wake up, 年轻一代需要觉醒
[24:01] fight. 斗争
[24:05] She makes you calm in ways that you never thought possible. 她可以用你未曾料想的方法让你平静下来
[24:09] She performs Reiki that cures your migraines. 她可以用灵气治愈你的偏头痛
[24:14] She cries mid-story, and you think 她讲故事讲到一半时落泪
[24:16] that you’re the only one who’s ever seen her tears. 你会以为你是唯一一个见过她流泪的人
[24:21] And then, like the Sun, she sets on you, 然后 就像太阳一样 她落在你身上
[24:25] shines on someone else. 却照亮着其他人
[24:28] That’s just what she does. 她就是这样的人
[24:32] I’ve never had a migraine. 我从未犯过偏头痛
[24:38] Lucky you. 真幸运
[24:58] Good news and bad news. 一个好消息一个坏消息
[24:59] Bad news, your biological dad is no longer with us. Sorry. 坏消息 你亲生父亲已经去世了 很遗憾
[25:03] It was a car accident, though, 不过是死于车祸
[25:04] not some scary genetic thing, so that’s good. 不是因为什么恐怖的基因 这挺好的
[25:07] That said, if you want to spit in a cup, 所以 如果你想要去检测DNA
[25:08] I’m happy to go down that road for you. 我很乐意陪你
[25:11] Anyway, good news: I found your half brother. 无论如何 好消息是我找到了你同母异父的弟弟
[25:16] And he’s in Fresno, which is weird but great. 他住在弗雷斯诺 很奇怪但是挺好
[25:19] It’s close. 离这很近
[25:21] And I mapped out some stuff for us to do along the way. 我还标出了我们沿路可以做的事
[25:23] They’ve got yurts, 他们有圆顶帐篷
[25:25] three-star glamping. 三星级豪华野营
[25:28] No. 不
[25:30] I thought you wanted this. 我以为你想要这样
[25:31] No. Why would you think that? 不 你为什么这么想
[25:33] – Because you said. – I didn’t say. -因为你说的 -我没说过
[25:36] Alex, this is my thing! 艾利克斯 这是我的事
[25:40] Mine. 我的
[25:41] And you can’t just fucking insert yourself. 你不能就这样插手
[25:49] This is when you leave. 你该走了
[26:50] Don’t get too excited; 别太激动
[26:51] this is an intervention. 这是介入教学
[26:53] Foreigner? 外国人
[26:55] Were you raised in a roller rink? 你是在溜冰场长大的吗
[26:58] – Guess what. – What? -你猜怎么了 -怎么
[27:00] You can use your regular voice. 你可以用正常音量说话
[27:01] Clark can sleep through anything. 克拉克可以在任何环境下睡觉
[27:03] Oh, I’m not doing this for Clark. 我不是为了克拉克这样说话
[27:04] I’ve been told I sound like Harrison Ford 有人说我轻声说话时
[27:06] when I speak in hushed tones. 听起来像哈里森·福特
[27:10] I’m sorry. 对不起
[27:11] That’s‐‐that’s not even remotely true. 这也差得太远了吧
[27:15] How dare you? 你怎么敢这么说
[27:16] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的
[27:17] Several people have told me. 好几个人曾这么跟我说过
[27:19] I doubt it. 表示怀疑
随性所欲

Post navigation

Previous Post: 随性所欲(Casual)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 随性所欲(Casual)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme